时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:18] | Yes, I’m coming to get him in… | 对 我正要去找他 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. Did you say “He escaped.”? | 等一下 你刚才是不是说 他逃跑了 |
[01:24] | Hi, it’s Joan Watson. | 你好 我是乔恩·华生 |
[01:25] | On the off chance you haven’t already been contacted by Hemdale. | 你很可能已经从汉德尔那听说了 |
[01:28] | Your son left rehab a little early this morning. | 今天上午早些时候 令郎逃离了康戒中心 |
[01:31] | I’m already at his house, to see if he is here. | 我现在在他家门口 看他在不 |
[01:34] | I’ll call you if there is a problem. | 如果有状况的话 我再打给你 |
[01:43] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr… | 打扰一下 我在找 |
[01:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:11] | Excuse me, Mr… | 打扰一下 |
[02:21] | My name is Joan Watson. | 我叫乔恩·华生 |
[02:24] | I’ve been hired by your father, to be your sober companion. | 你父亲雇我来当你的康戒陪护 |
[02:26] | He told me he was going to e-mail you about me. | 他说他会发邮件向你介绍我 |
[02:30] | I’m here to make the transition from your rehab… | 我来这儿 是为了让你顺利地 |
[02:32] | experience to the routine of your everyday life, | 从在康戒中心被迫戒瘾 转变为 |
[02:35] | as smooth as possible. | 养成健康的生活习惯 |
[02:36] | So I will be living with you for the next six weeks. Which means… | 所以之后的六周 我都会跟你住在一起 |
[02:38] | I’ll be available to you 24/7. | 也就是说 我要时刻陪在你身边 |
[02:42] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[02:45] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:47] | The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man… | 这世界俗不可耐 我一定是个犬儒之辈 |
[02:49] | thinking a woman like you | 认为你这样的女子 |
[02:50] | would fall for a line like that. | 也会落入这样的俗套 |
[02:51] | The thing is… it isn’t a line. | 可关键在于 我并不是那样 |
[02:56] | So please hear me when I say this… | 所以请你仔细听好了 |
[03:00] | I have never loved anyone as I do you right now… | 我从未如此地深爱一个人 |
[03:05] | in this moment. | 直到遇到了你 |
[03:08] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[03:10] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:12] | The world is a cynical place, | 这世界俗不可耐 |
[03:13] | and I must be a cynical man thinking a woman like you | 我一定是个犬儒之人 认为你这样的女子 |
[03:16] | would fall for a line like that. | 也一定会落入这样的俗套 |
[03:18] | The thing is… it isn’t a line. | 可关键在于 我并不是这样 |
[03:21] | So please… | 所以 |
[03:22] | hear me when I say this… | 请你仔细听好了 |
[03:24] | I have never loved anyone… | 我从未如此地 |
[03:26] | as I do you right now… | 深爱一个人 |
[03:28] | in this moment. | 直到遇到了你 |
[03:31] | Spot on! | 分毫不差 |
[03:32] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[03:35] | Please don’t get comfortable, we won’t be here long. | 请不要太随意 咱们很快就得走 |
[03:39] | Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? | 福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我 |
[03:42] | Uh… he emailed, | 他发了邮件 |
[03:45] | said to expect some sort of addict-sitter. | 提到有个什么康戒保姆 |
[03:47] | Then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety? | 他说过如果你戒毒失败会怎样么 |
[03:49] | If you mean his threats to evict me from this, | 如果你指的是他逼我 |
[03:52] | the shoddiest and the least renovated from the 5… | 从他在纽约的5所房产中最烂最破的这所 |
[03:55] | count them, 5 properties he owns in New York, then, yeah. | 搬出去的话 他的确提过 |
[03:58] | And yeah he made his conditions quite clear. | 而且他讲得清清楚楚 |
[04:00] | I used, I wind up on the street. | 我破过戒 因此流落街头 |
[04:02] | I refuse your, quote-unquote, “Help,” i wind up on the street. | 不需要你来转述 我已经吃过苦头了 |
[04:06] | It’s my understanding that most sober companions | 据我所知 大部分康戒陪护 |
[04:08] | are recovering addicts themselves, but… | 连自己的瘾都戒不掉 不过 |
[04:11] | you’ve never had a problem with drugs or alcohol. | 你倒是从来没有对酒精或毒品上瘾过 |
[04:14] | – Your father told you. – Of course he didn’t. | -是你父亲说的吗 -当然不是 |
[04:16] | Uh, would you care to explain why you broke out of your rehab facility | 介不介意说说为何要在康戒的最后一天 |
[04:19] | the same day you’re being released? | 从那里逃出来呢 |
[04:20] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[04:22] | You were bored? | 你在那里感到无聊吗 |
[04:23] | No, I am bored right now. Happens often. You’ll get used to it. | 是现在无聊 我经常这样 你得习惯 |
[04:27] | Regarding our mutual friends at Hemdale, | 鉴于咱俩都认识汉德尔那群人 |
[04:29] | I’d say they should be thanking me for exposing the flaws | 我觉得他们应该感谢我为他们 |
[04:31] | in their rubbish security system, wouldn’t you? | 展示了那破安保系统的漏洞 你说呢 |
[04:33] | Excellent! | 味道好极了 |
[04:35] | There was a women leaving, just as I got here… | 我来的时候有个女人从这出去 |
[04:37] | Did she get you high? | 她让你爽够了么 [意同高] |
[04:40] | About six feet. | 大概有六英尺高呢 |
[04:42] | I actually find sex repellent. | 我其实觉得性爱挺烦人的 |
[04:44] | All those fluids and all the sounds, | 到处都弄得湿乎乎的 又嚎又叫 |
[04:45] | but my brain and my body | 但是我的大脑和身体 |
[04:47] | require it to function at optimum levels, | 需要它的滋润才能完美运转 |
[04:49] | so… I feed them as needed. | 所以 我就满足它们了 |
[04:51] | You’re a doctor, you understand. | 你是个医生 应该清楚的 |
[04:54] | I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[04:55] | You were a doctor, surgeon, judging by your hands. | 你以前是外科医生 从你的手能看出来 |
[04:58] | Is your car parked nearby? | 你的车停在附近吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, it’s just out there. | 对 就停在外面 |
[05:02] | How did you know I had a car? | 你怎么知道我有车 |
[05:04] | Parking ticket, fell out of your purse when you dropped it. | 你手袋掉地上的时候 停车票露出来了 |
[05:07] | Can’t have one without the other, can you? | 有票必有车嘛 对不对 |
[05:09] | We’re late, we need to get going. | 要迟到了 我们得马上走 |
[05:11] | Err… late for what? | 迟到什么 |
[05:14] | Actually, scratch the car. | 算了 别开车了 |
[05:15] | Manhattan Bridge is down to a single lane. | 曼哈顿桥现在堵成单行线了 |
[05:17] | We’ll take the tube instead. | 我们得改搭地铁 |
[05:18] | Look at this place… yuck. | 瞧瞧这地方 脏乱差 |
[05:20] | I can’t wait for you to tidy it. | 就等你把它收拾干净了 |
[05:25] | Prior to my stint in junkie jail, | 我被关进戒毒所之前 |
[05:27] | I worked as a consultant at Scotland Yard. | 曾是苏格兰场的顾问 |
[05:30] | Your father told me. He said you were a detective? | 你父亲告诉我说 你是个侦探 |
[05:32] | I was a consultant. I wasn’t paid for my services, | 我是顾问 只工作 不收钱 |
[05:35] | and therefore I answered to no one but myself. | 所以我都是独自解决问题 |
[05:47] | What about London? | 伦敦发生什么了 |
[05:48] | What about it? | 你指什么 |
[05:50] | He told me that’s where you bottomed out. | 他说你在那一蹶不振 |
[05:51] | He thinks something happened to you there, | 他觉得是你出了什么事 |
[05:52] | he just doesn’t know what. | 但他不清楚到底是什么 |
[05:53] | Handsome woman, your mother. | 你母亲是个很大度的女人 |
[05:56] | It’s very big of her to take your dad back after the affair. | 在那件事后给了你父亲很大支持 |
[05:58] | How could you possibly…? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:02] | You still haven’t told me where we’re going yet. | 你还是没告诉我咱们要去哪 |
[06:05] | About that, | 说到这个 |
[06:06] | I think you and father will be pleased to hear | 我觉得你和我爸都会很高兴 |
[06:08] | I have devised a post-rehab regimen for myself | 我想出了一个康戒治疗后的康复方案 |
[06:11] | that’ll keep me quite busy. | 会让我忙起来 |
[06:13] | I’ve decided to resume my work as a consultant here | 我决定继续进行我的顾问工作 |
[06:16] | in New York. | 就在纽约 |
[06:32] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[06:33] | – How do clients typically introduce. – What do you mean? | -客户一般怎么介绍你 -什么意思 |
[06:36] | I mean, I find it hard to believe they’d actually tell someone | 我是说 自己被人指派了一只助手猴 |
[06:38] | they’ve been assigned a glorified helper monkey. | 这种事情有点难以启齿 |
[06:41] | Helper-monkey? | 你居然管我叫助手猴 |
[06:42] | Well you and I have what’s known as companion-client confidentiality, | 咱俩之间有着陪护客户保密协定 |
[06:45] | which means that you can introduce me however you like: | 也就是说你可以随意介绍我 |
[06:47] | friend, coworker, relative and I’ll play along. | 朋友 同事 亲戚都行 我都配合 |
[06:49] | But, to be honest, most clients just call me | 但是说实话 大部分客户都称我为 |
[06:52] | their companion. | 他们的同伴 |
[06:55] | Captain Gregson… | 格雷森警监 |
[06:57] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[07:00] | – How are you doing? – Miss Watson, | -你好吗 -华生小姐 |
[07:00] | This is Captain Gregson, Captain Gregson | 这位是格雷森警监 格雷森警监 |
[07:02] | this is Miss Watson my personal valet. | 这是华生小姐 我的贴身佣人 |
[07:04] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[07:06] | She waits out here. | 让她在外面等 |
[07:07] | I’m afraid she’s quite crucial to my process, captain. | 她在我办案过程中很重要 警监 |
[07:09] | It’s okay, really. | 没关系 真的 |
[07:10] | Actually it isn’t. | 事实并非如此 |
[07:11] | At least not according to my father’s email. | 至少没遵循我父亲邮件里的意愿 |
[07:14] | Where he explained it’s the job of a proper… valet | 他解释说一个贴身佣人的职责 |
[07:17] | to accompany his or her charge to their place of business. | 是陪伴他的雇主去他工作的地方 |
[07:20] | Well, consider this my place of business. | 而这里正是我要工作的地方 |
[07:22] | Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city | 这座城市中每个罪犯的巢穴和谋杀案现场 |
[07:25] | my place of business. | 都是我工作的地方 |
[07:27] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[07:28] | you don’t think you have the stomach for the work I do. | 我的工作不对你的胃口 |
[07:31] | I’m good. | 我没问题 |
[07:33] | Could you put these gloves on, please? | 请带上手套 |
[07:38] | Dr. Richard Mantlo came home a few hours ago | 理查德·曼特罗医生几个小时前回家 |
[07:40] | to find his door kicked in and his wife… | 发现家门被踢开 而他的妻子 |
[07:44] | Amy Dampier, missing. | 艾米·丹普 失踪了 |
[07:47] | That’s, uh… that’s Mantlo over there. | 曼特罗在那边 |
[07:51] | He’s a headshrinker out at Sanbridge Hospital. | 他在圣桥医院加班 |
[07:53] | Says he caught an emergency last night, | 他说昨晚碰到了急诊 |
[07:55] | didn’t get home till 5:00 A.M. | 直到早上五点才回来 |
[07:57] | Saw the front door, | 看到前门被破坏了 |
[07:58] | called 911. | 就报了警 |
[08:01] | First officers on the scene found signs of-of a struggle | 首先赶到现场的警官发现 |
[08:05] | in the kitchen | 厨房和主卧 |
[08:06] | and in the master bedroom. | 有挣扎痕迹 |
[08:08] | But no Ms. Dampier. | 但是没发现丹普夫人 |
[08:10] | Ransom demand? | 要求赎金了吗 |
[08:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:23] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[08:30] | Ms. Dampier’s cell phone, have you recovered it? | 你们找到丹普夫人的手机了吗 |
[08:32] | We have her cell phone? | 把她的手机拿来 |
[08:34] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 探长 |
[08:49] | She either lost a tremendous amount of weight or underwent | 她要么减了很多肥 要么 |
[08:52] | significant plastic surgery sometime in the last two years. | 在过去的两年内接受过大型整容手术 |
[08:55] | She looks the same in all the photos. | 她在所有照片里看起来都一个样 |
[08:57] | That’s my point. | 正是如此 |
[08:59] | Ovular frames… | 看椭圆相框 |
[09:01] | are older, have been here longer | 很旧 用了很长时间了 |
[09:02] | You can tell by the way | 从墙被遮掩的地方 |
[09:03] | the wall has faded– square frames newer. | 可以看出 这些方形相框比较新 |
[09:05] | They’re the only ones that feature Ms. Dampier. | 而且都是丹普夫人的独照 |
[09:07] | Coincidence? No. | 是巧合吗 不 |
[09:09] | Check her cell phone. | 看她的手机 |
[09:11] | No photos of her older than two years. | 没有一张照片的时间大于两年 |
[09:13] | Yet there are countless pictures of other people | 但是有很多别人的照片 |
[09:14] | in her life, as many as five years ago. | 至少都是五年以前的 |
[09:22] | I take it you two have worked together before? | 我听说你们之前一起工作过 |
[09:24] | Yeah, ten years ago. | 是十年前 |
[09:26] | A few months after 9/11 I was assigned to Scotland Yard | 9.11过后的几个月 我被派到苏格兰场 |
[09:29] | to observe their counterterrorism bureau. | 去调查他们的反恐局 |
[09:31] | Holmes mostly worked homicides, but, uh… | 而福尔摩斯主要侦破杀人案 |
[09:36] | …our paths still crossed a few times. | 但有时我们的案子会有交集 |
[09:48] | Captain, if you please? | 警监 麻烦过来下 |
[09:51] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[09:52] | Ms. Dampier knew her attacker. | 丹普小姐认识袭击者 |
[09:53] | She let him into the house herself. | 是她让他进屋的 |
[09:56] | Captain, who-who is this guy? | 警监 这家伙是谁 |
[09:57] | There are two broken glasses here. | 这里有两个摔碎的杯子 |
[09:59] | You can tell from the volume of shards. | 从碎片的体积可以看出 |
[10:01] | Obviously, she was pouring a glass of water for her guest | 显然 她正在给客人倒水时 |
[10:03] | when he assailed her. | 被人袭击了 |
[10:05] | Right. Is that something you would do if some nut job | 没错 如果有疯子踢开你的家门 |
[10:08] | comes in and kicks your door in, | 正常人的做法都是 |
[10:09] | you ask him if he’s thirsty. | 问他渴不渴 |
[10:13] | Could I…? | 借用一下 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Base of glass number… | 第二个 |
[10:25] | two. | 杯底 |
[10:29] | If you take another glance | 如果你再看一眼 |
[10:31] | at the boot print on the front door, | 前门上的靴子印 |
[10:33] | you will see an almost imperceptible spot of blood | 你会发现几乎无法察觉的血迹 |
[10:35] | where the heel made contact. | 和高跟鞋上的一样 |
[10:36] | Lab tests, I’m certain, | 去化验一下 我敢肯定 |
[10:38] | will conclude it’s the victim’s blood, | 那是受害者的血 |
[10:39] | and could only have been left there | 而且只有在袭击发生后 |
[10:41] | after the assault had already taken place. | 才可能在那里留下血迹 |
[10:44] | Ms. Dampier | 丹普夫人 |
[10:45] | let the man in because he was | 让歹徒进来 |
[10:47] | familiar to her. | 因为他是熟人 |
[10:48] | He kicked the door in as he exited | 他出去时踢门 |
[10:50] | to try to obscure this fact. | 是在试图掩盖事实 |
[10:52] | Also, he took something from the living room. | 另外 他从客厅带走了些东西 |
[11:01] | Note the symmetry of the space, hm? | 注意 这里很有对称性 |
[11:04] | This wall is very nearly a reflection of that one. | 这面墙就像那面墙的映射 |
[11:07] | Pictures, pictures, knickknacks, knickknacks. | 同样的照片和装饰品 |
[11:09] | I see balance everywhere, except… | 到处都是对称的 除了 |
[11:13] | this one space. | 这里 |
[11:14] | Hey, something was here– what was it? | 这里以前有什么东西 |
[11:18] | – I’m sorry? – Maybe this isn’t the best time. | -记不清了 -也许不是问这个时候 |
[11:20] | No, no, please concentrate. | 不 请仔细想想 |
[11:22] | Something used to occupy that space. | 以前有东西放在那里 |
[11:23] | I need you to tell me what it was. | 我要你告诉我那是什么 |
[11:25] | Uh, it was an old… | 是一个旧的 |
[11:27] | ring box– Amy’s grandmother gave it to her. | 戒指盒 艾米的祖母留给她的 |
[11:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:32] | You said there were also signs of struggle in the master bedroom? | 你说主卧也有挣扎的痕迹 |
[11:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:45] | Why is it so important that the kidnapper took a ring box? | 绑匪拿走一个戒指盒能说明什么 |
[11:48] | Kidnappers don’t take trophies. Killers do. | 绑匪从不拿战利品 但杀人犯会 |
[11:50] | There’s no body, genius. | 没发现尸体 天才 |
[11:52] | There’s no blood on the front stoop or walk, either. | 在前门廊和走廊都没有血迹 |
[11:54] | It’s rather difficult not to leave any | 当你在掳走一个 |
[11:55] | when you’re abducting someone | 动脉受伤的人时 |
[11:56] | with an arterial wound, wouldn’t you agree? | 很难做到不留痕迹 不是吗 |
[11:59] | You’re certain your men have been | 你确定你们的人 |
[12:00] | over every inch of this house? | 搜过房间的每个角落 |
[12:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:05] | But as you can see, there was a struggle here. | 正如你看到的 这里发生过争斗 |
[12:25] | She’s in the safe room. | 她在密室里 |
[12:27] | What safe room? | 哪来的密室 |
[12:28] | The one behind that wall. | 墙后面的密室 |
[12:30] | Husband didn’t say anything about any safe room. | 她丈夫没说这里有密室 |
[12:32] | There’s a slight angle to the floor in here. You can’t f… | 那面墙和地面有些许角度 |
[12:36] | It’s… | 那是 |
[12:38] | The extra weight of the safe room steel reinforcements | 密室用钢铁加固会产生超负荷的重量 |
[12:41] | can cause the floor around it to decline slightly, | 从而导致周围的地板轻微下陷 |
[12:43] | creating a slope between one and five degrees. | 造成一到五度的倾斜 |
[13:03] | Sometimes I hate it when I’m right. | 有时候我恨自己总能言中 |
[13:12] | For the last time, I loved my wife. | 最后说一次 我爱我的妻子 |
[13:16] | I didn’t hurt her, and before this moment, | 我从未伤害过她 而且 |
[13:18] | I had no idea there was any safe room in my house. | 在此之前我对密室的事一无所知 |
[13:21] | You get why that’s hard for us to believe, don’t you? | 你知道我们为何难以相信你 对吗 |
[13:23] | The place was gutted | 我和艾米是两年前搬去的 |
[13:25] | before Amy and I moved in two years ago. | 之前那里被损毁了 |
[13:27] | She oversaw all the construction. | 她负责修葺工作的监督 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry, but, uh, are you saying | 不好意思 你是说 |
[13:31] | she had it installed, but never told you? | 她是背着你修建的密室 |
[13:36] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:37] | Do what? | 什么 |
[13:39] | Guess things. | 猜到那些事 |
[13:41] | I don’t guess. I observe. | 我不是猜 是观察 |
[13:44] | And once I’ve observed, I deduce. | 一旦我观察到 就进行演绎 |
[13:47] | You said you could tell from my hands | 你说从我的双手可以知道 |
[13:48] | that I used to be a surgeon. | 我曾是外科医生 |
[13:49] | “Hand”– singular, actually. | 其实 是一只手 |
[13:52] | It was soft, no calluses. | 柔软 没有硬茧 |
[13:55] | Also, it smelled faintly of beeswax. | 而且有点蜂蜡的味道 |
[14:00] | Oh, many surgeons, as you know, | 你该知道 很多外科医生 |
[14:03] | use a beeswax cream to protect their hands | 用蜂蜡霜来防止他们的双手 |
[14:05] | from the dehydrating effects of repeated washings. Well… | 因反复清洗而失去水分 |
[14:08] | You’re no longer practicing, but old habits die hard. | 你现在不当医生了 但积习难改 |
[14:10] | As far as why you gave up your medical career | 至于你放弃行医 |
[14:12] | to become a companion– | 改做陪护 |
[14:14] | I’d wager that addiction claimed the life | 我敢肯定是因为你的亲友 |
[14:16] | of someone close to you, and his or her death moved you | 因毒瘾而死 而此人的过世使得你 |
[14:19] | to make drastic changes in your life. | 做出了人生的巨大改变 |
[14:22] | Am I close? | 我说得对吗 |
[14:23] | What about my father? | 那我父亲呢 |
[14:26] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:27] | How did you know he had an affair? | 你怎么知道他有外遇 |
[14:30] | Google. | 谷歌的 |
[14:32] | Well, not everything is deducible. | 又不是所有事情都能演绎出来 |
[14:39] | I, uh, just want to say thanks for helping out today. | 我就想说 谢谢你们今天的帮助 |
[14:42] | You-you got us our guy in, and, uh… and we’re grateful. | 你帮我们抓到了嫌犯 很感谢 |
[14:46] | We can take it from here. | 接下来交给我们就行了 |
[14:48] | Respectfully, detective, I doubt that very much, | 恕我冒昧 警探 我对此表示怀疑 |
[14:50] | ’cause I have reason to believe | 因为我有理由相信 |
[14:51] | that Richard Mantlo didn’t kill his wife. | 理查德·曼特罗没有杀他的妻子 |
[14:55] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:56] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[14:58] | Dr. Mantlo has girls’ feet, or hadn’t you noticed? | 没发现吗 曼特罗医生的脚跟女人一样 |
[15:00] | He’s a size eight if he’s an inch. | 他的脚大概是八码的 |
[15:02] | The boot pri on his front door was an 11. | 而前门上的鞋印却是11码的 |
[15:04] | So? So he was smart. | 那他挺聪明的 |
[15:05] | He wore bigger shoes to throw us off. | 穿了大码的鞋来误导我们 |
[15:07] | Did he also wear bigger hands when he strangled his wife? | 那他掐死妻子的时候也戴了大号的手吗 |
[15:09] | Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[15:10] | Well, these strangulation marks are indicative | 这些勒痕表明凶手 |
[15:11] | of a man much larger than Mantlo. | 是比曼特罗更高大的人 |
[15:14] | No just heavier, but-but taller. | 不仅更壮 也更高 |
[15:16] | I’d estimate his height | 我估计他的身高 |
[15:16] | to be somewhere between six foot-one, six foot-three. | 在185到190之间 |
[15:19] | Your M.E. Will come to the same conclusion in a couple of hours. | 验尸官数小时后也会得出相同的结论 |
[15:21] | I’m delivering it now. You’re a doctor. | 我只是提前告诉你 你是医生 |
[15:24] | – Tell ’em I’m right. – I’m not a doctor. | -告诉他们我是对的 -我不是医生 |
[15:25] | Were a doctor. | 曾经是 |
[15:27] | Surely you haven’t forgotten how bruising works. | 你肯定还记得瘀伤是怎么造成的 |
[15:31] | Okay, yeah, sure, these hands do seem a little small for the bruise pattern, | 没错 这双手相对瘀痕的确小了点 |
[15:34] | – but I… – With your permission, | -但 – 警监 希望你允许 |
[15:35] | Captain, I’d like a moment alone with Dr. Mantlo. | 我想单独和曼特罗医生谈谈 |
[15:38] | – Captain, this… – You got two minutes. | -警监 这 -给你两分钟 |
[15:45] | Tall men in your life.I’d like a list. | 你认识的高个男人 给我列张单子 |
[15:51] | Amy was a good person, but if you’re here | 艾米是个好人 但如果你们来这 |
[15:53] | because you think I had something to do with it… | 是因为觉得我跟她的死有关 |
[15:55] | Dr. Mantlo said that | 曼特罗医生说 |
[15:57] | you’d made a pass at her at a holiday party last year. | 去年你在一个假期聚会上曾向她示好 |
[16:00] | Actually, no, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[16:02] | I asked her about all the plastic surgery she’d had. | 我只是打听她做的整容手术 |
[16:05] | Plastic surgery? | 整容手术 |
[16:07] | Okay, look, I helped plan a fund-raiser for the hospital, | 两年前我帮医院策划了一次慈善募捐 |
[16:09] | two years ago, that was before the surgeries. | 那是在她整容之前的事 |
[16:12] | I know I still have the pictures. | 我肯定我还有当时的照片 |
[16:24] | There. | 找到了 |
[16:28] | That’s a picture of Amy and Dr. Mantlo that I took that night, okay? | 这是我当晚拍的艾米和曼特罗医生的合照 |
[16:32] | Tell me you wouldn’t want to ask her why she did it. | 换做你不会想问她为什么要整容吗 |
[16:35] | Tell me about the stalking charge brought against you two years ago. | 说说两年前你被指控跟踪的事 |
[16:39] | I asked my neighbor out. | 我只是约我的邻居出去 |
[16:41] | She overreacted. | 她太大惊小怪了 |
[16:43] | Mr. Polk, can you tell us where you were last night? | 波克先生 能告诉我们昨晚你在哪里吗 |
[16:47] | Home… alone. | 在家 一个人 |
[16:49] | I know. Not much of an alibi, but I don’t care, | 我知道 没有不在场证明 可我不在乎 |
[16:52] | because I didn’t do it. | 因为我没杀人 |
[17:22] | Um, did you know that honey was dripping through the ceiling? | 你知道天花板上有蜂蜜滴下来吗 |
[17:25] | Yes. Happens sometimes. | 是 有时会这样 |
[17:28] | I take it beekeeping is a hobby. | 看来你把养蜂当作兴趣 |
[17:32] | I’m writing a book. | 我在著书 |
[17:34] | “Practical Handbook of Bee Culture | 《蜂文化实用手册– |
[17:35] | with Some Observations Upon the Segregation of the Queen.” | 蜂后隔离观察纪实》 |
[17:40] | Up here. I’ve just started Chapter 19. | 写在脑袋里 我刚开始写第十九章 |
[17:42] | Would you like to hear the last few paragraphs? | 你想听听最新的几段吗 |
[17:44] | Did you talk to the police about that scary administrator guy? | 你跟警察提过那个吓人的行政人员吗 |
[17:48] | – I have not. – But I thought that… | -还没有 -但我以为 |
[17:49] | Mr. Polk is a prat, no doubt, | 毫无疑问 波克先生是个混蛋 |
[17:51] | but his body language | 但他的肢体语言显示 |
[17:52] | said “Sub,” Not “Dom.” | 他是服从者 而非主控者 |
[17:55] | I don’t see him having the berries to take another life. | 我不觉得他有种取人性命 |
[18:01] | Why do you suppose you hate your job so much? | 为什么你如此讨厌这工作 |
[18:03] | I don’t hate my job. | 我没有讨厌我的工作 |
[18:05] | You have two alarm clocks. | 你设了两个闹钟 |
[18:06] | No one with two alarm clocks loves their job. | 没人喜欢他们的工作还要两个闹钟 |
[18:08] | Two alarm clocks means it’s a chore | 两个闹钟意味着 |
[18:09] | for you to get up in the morning. | 起床是件辛苦的事 |
[18:13] | You don’t hate what I do, though. | 但你不讨厌我做的事 |
[18:15] | That much was obvious when we talked to Mr. Polk. | 在我们跟波克先生谈话时 能明显看出 |
[18:20] | There was a look on your face… | 你当时的表情 |
[18:23] | I imagine it was the same look you wore to the O.R. | 我想那跟你当医生时走进手术室的表情 |
[18:25] | when you were still a surgeon. | 如出一辙 |
[18:27] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[18:30] | I know my father secured your services | 我知道我父亲雇你工作 |
[18:32] | for the next six weeks? | 六个星期 |
[18:36] | The simple truth is, I don’t need you. | 可我并不需要你 |
[18:40] | I’m finished with drugs. | 我跟毒品玩完了 |
[18:41] | I won’t be using them again. | 我不会再碰它们了 |
[18:44] | My advice? | 我的建议是 |
[18:46] | Take a six-week holiday. | 给自己放六周的假 |
[18:50] | I promise I won’t tell Papa. | 我发誓不会跟老爸告状 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna need your saliva now. | 我需要采集你的唾液 |
[19:35] | Ten thirty-seven. | 十点三十七 |
[19:36] | I take back everything I said last night. | 我收回昨晚说的话 |
[19:38] | You obviously love your job. | 很明显 你热爱你的工作 |
[19:39] | Couldn’t wait to get started this morning. | 今天早上就迫不及待地想要开始了 |
[19:48] | Open you mouth so I can swab it. | 把嘴张开 |
[19:49] | If you’re on anything, | 你要是服用了那些东西 |
[19:51] | the strip on the cup will turn blue. | 杯子上的长条会变蓝 |
[19:53] | I have a new… | 我有个新的 |
[19:56] | I have a new theory about our killer. | 关于那个凶手我有个新的推测 |
[19:57] | I think he may have struck at least once before. | 他之前至少还干过一次 |
[19:59] | I…who love what I do…woke up early | 我 爱我的工作 我起得很早 |
[20:02] | and couldn’t stop thinking about | 我没法不去想 凶手为什么 |
[20:04] | the ring box he stole from Amy Dampier’s living room. | 要拿走艾米·丹普的戒指盒 |
[20:06] | You said it was some sort of trophy. | 你说过那是某种形式的战利品 |
[20:08] | And you know what flavor | 你知道什么样的杀手 |
[20:09] | of killers takes trophies, don’t you? | 会拿走战利品吗 |
[20:12] | Serial. Souvenirs help them differentiate between victims. | 连环杀手 战利品能帮他们区分受害者 |
[20:15] | It occurred to me that if Amy wasn’t our killer’s first, | 如果艾米不是凶手的第一个目标 |
[20:17] | though, there might be other cases in common. | 那么肯定会有类似的案子 |
[20:20] | Eileen Renfro. | 艾琳·兰弗 |
[20:22] | Savagely beaten and strangled by an intruder | 两年前在布朗克斯的家中 |
[20:24] | in her Bronx home two years ago. | 遭入室者毒打并扼喉 |
[20:27] | He took a jewelry box on his way out, | 他离开时拿走了一个首饰盒 |
[20:28] | but left behind a size 11 footprint. | 留下了一个11码的鞋印 |
[20:31] | Drug free. Congratulations. | 阴性 恭喜 |
[20:34] | Especially striking are | 值得注意的是 |
[20:35] | the physical similarities between her and Amy. | 她和艾米有着相似的外形 |
[20:37] | Both were curvaceous with long red hair. | 她们都有性感的曲线 红色长发 |
[20:41] | You think the killer has a type? | 凶手挑选特定的类型下手 |
[20:43] | The one significant difference in the cases is… | 这两起案子的一个显著差异是 |
[20:46] | Eileen Renfro survived her attack. | 艾琳·兰弗活下来了 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:53] | I can see why you think it might be the same guy. | 我能理解为什么你们会认为是同一个人 |
[20:56] | I just don’t think I can help you. | 只是我觉得我帮不上忙 |
[20:58] | We know from the police report | 根据警方的报告 |
[20:59] | that the man who assaulted you wore a mask. | 攻击你的人当时带着面罩 |
[21:02] | That doesn’t mean you can’t help us identify him. | 不过你还是可以帮助我们指认凶手 |
[21:04] | Did he say anything to you? | 他和你说话了吗 |
[21:06] | No. | 没有 |
[21:08] | I came in through my front door, and he was just… there. | 我从前门进来就看到他站在那里 |
[21:11] | Did he have a particular scent? | 他身上有没有特殊气味 |
[21:13] | I…I don’t think so. | 我没闻到 |
[21:15] | Was he tall, short, somewhere in between? | 他是高是矮 还是中等个 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不清楚 |
[21:18] | he was on top of me so quickly, | 他突然就冲了过来 |
[21:21] | his hands were around my throat. | 他的手掐着我的脖子 |
[21:22] | And what about the mask? | 面罩是什么样的 |
[21:24] | What about it? | 你指的是什么 |
[21:25] | Was it ski, Mexican wrestling, paper plate? | 滑雪的 墨西哥摔跤的 还是纸板的 |
[21:29] | Ski. | 滑雪的 |
[21:30] | Good. Excellent. | 很好 太棒了 |
[21:31] | So, you got a good look at his eyes? | 那么说 你有仔细看他的眼睛吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, correct me if I’m wrong, but a-a strangler can, literally, | 听我说的对不对 行凶者和目标之间 |
[21:38] | not be more than an arm’s length from his stranglee, can he? | 不会超过一臂的距离 |
[21:40] | – Mr.Holmes – That’s what? Two? | -福尔摩斯先生 -有多长 两英尺 |
[21:41] | Two and a half feet? | 二点五英尺 |
[21:42] | I’m twice that distance from you now. | 我现在离你差不多有两倍那么远 |
[21:44] | I can see that your eyes are a lovely brown. | 我能看清你褐色的双眸 |
[21:47] | I think I’d like you to leave now. | 我想你们可以走了 |
[21:48] | Why? ‘Cause I know that you’re lying? | 为什么 因为我知道你在撒谎 |
[21:50] | – Mr. Holmes! – No. She is. | -福尔摩斯先生 -的确如此 |
[21:51] | You can tell by the crucifix. | 从十字架可以看出来 |
[21:53] | You fiddle with it every time I ask you a question. | 我每问你一个问题你都要摆弄它 |
[21:54] | It’s-it’s pacifying behavior. | 这是安抚行为 |
[21:56] | It’s just elementary haptic communication. | 这是基本的触觉交流 |
[21:58] | Just read a book, would you? | 拜托你读读书 行吗 |
[22:00] | – She did see her attacker’s face. – Sherlock! | -她看见了攻击者的相貌 -夏洛克 |
[22:02] | I think she might even know who he is! | 她甚至可能知道他的身份 |
[22:03] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[22:05] | You realize that because you protected him two years ago, | 你知道自己两年前袒护了他 |
[22:06] | you have the blood of an innocent woman on your hands, don’t you? | 所以现在你害死了一个无辜的女人 |
[22:10] | Perhaps you’d like to go for two or three or four. | 或许你希望看到第二第三第四个 |
[22:12] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[22:15] | You’re done here. Go wait in the car. | 这里没你事了 去车上等着 |
[22:23] | What a jerk! | 真是个混球 |
[22:27] | I’m… I’m really sorry about that. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | The name of the man who attacked her is Peter Saldua. | 袭击她的人名叫彼得·塞尔杜 |
[22:42] | He was her brother’s best friend growing up. | 是她哥哥的好朋友 两人是发小 |
[22:43] | His father was abusive, | 他父亲经常虐待他 |
[22:45] | so her parents took him in his senior year of high school. | 所以她父母在他高中最后一年领养了他 |
[22:47] | Eileen heard from her brother | 艾琳听她哥哥说 |
[22:48] | that he works for a florist in Chelsea. | 他在切尔西的一家花店打工 |
[22:53] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[22:57] | I knew that if I started a row in there, | 我知道如果我闹得很厉害 |
[22:58] | you’d come to her defense, | 你就会站出来为她讲话 |
[22:59] | and if you came to her defense, | 而一旦你这么做了 |
[23:00] | she might very well tell you the truth. | 她就会很乐意告诉你实情 |
[23:06] | You are so full of it. | 你还真能扯 |
[23:10] | This is Gregson. | 我是格雷森 |
[23:11] | Captain Gregson, Sherlock Holmes. | 格雷森警监 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[23:13] | I’m calling because I believe I’ve uncovered | 我打电话是因为我知道了 |
[23:15] | the name of a strong suspect | 艾米·丹普凶杀案中 |
[23:17] | in the murder of Amy Dampier. | 一名重要嫌疑犯的名字 |
[23:19] | Name wouldn’t be Peter Saldua by any chance, would it? | 不会碰巧就是彼得·塞尔杜吧 |
[23:23] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:25] | ‘Cause I’m at his house | 因为我正在他家里 |
[23:27] | and I’m looking at him right now. | 盯着他 |
[23:29] | Are you saying he’s in police custody? | 你是说他被警方逮捕了 |
[23:31] | Technically, yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[23:33] | He’s all ours. | 他想跑也跑不了了 |
[23:41] | Mailman saw the body through the window. | 邮差从窗外看到了尸体 |
[23:44] | Calls 911, | 报了警 |
[23:46] | said he thought someone on his route had killed himself. | 说在他送信的路上有人自杀了 |
[23:50] | Turns out he was right. | 结果证明他是对的 |
[23:51] | The gun was still in Saldua’s hand when we got here. | 我们到的时候塞尔杜的手里还握着枪 |
[23:54] | Watch the blood spatter. | 注意血迹 |
[23:57] | We found the ring box from Amy Dampier’s home, right here. | 我们找到了艾米·丹普的戒指盒 在这 |
[24:04] | Turns out Mantlo and his wife used the florist Saldua worked for. | 曼特罗和妻子经常光顾塞尔杜工作的花店 |
[24:07] | They order fresh flowers to the house once a week. | 他们每周都订鲜花送到家里 |
[24:09] | Saldua was the guy who delivered them. | 送花的就是塞尔杜 |
[24:11] | Explains why she would have let him the other night. | 这也就解释了 为什么那晚她会让他进门 |
[24:15] | What happened over there? | 那边是怎么回事 |
[24:17] | Mixed his colors with his whites? | 把彩色和白色衣服混着洗吗 |
[24:19] | Who knows. | 天知道 |
[24:19] | Guy was a nut bar. | 这家伙是个疯子 |
[24:24] | Did you already take his phone? | 找到他的手机了吗 |
[24:25] | It hasn’t turned up yet, | 还没找到 |
[24:28] | but it will. | 但会找到的 |
[24:52] | You wanted to be the one who found him, didn’t you? | 你本想自己找到他 对吧 |
[24:57] | I don’t do what I do for the credit. | 我可不是为了居功才做这些事的 |
[25:02] | Then why do you do it? | 那你是为了什么 |
[25:11] | I would like to thank the police, again, | 我要再次感谢警方 |
[25:14] | for finding the man who killed my wife. | 全靠他们才能找到杀害我妻子的凶手 |
[25:15] | I would’ve liked to seen him stand trial for what he did… | 我希望看到他被绳之以法 |
[25:20] | She had her mole removed when she changed her look. | 她整容的时候把痣去掉了 |
[25:25] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[25:28] | She loved that mole. | 她爱死那颗痣了 |
[25:30] | Before her surgery she turned her head to feature it | 做手术前 每次拍照她都会侧过头 |
[25:32] | whenever her picture was taken. | 给痣一个特写 |
[25:34] | Where’d you get those photographs? | 你从哪弄来的那些照片 |
[25:35] | I reached out to Amy’s friends via her Facebook page. | 我从艾米的脸谱网上找到了她的朋友 |
[25:38] | Harrison Polk was right. | 哈里森·波克说得对 |
[25:40] | She was as beautiful before her surgery as she was after, so… | 手术前后她都很漂亮 所以 |
[25:44] | why bother? What was the point? | 干嘛搞这么麻烦 有什么意义 |
[25:47] | Another thing. Saldua’s phone records | 还有一件事 塞尔杜的通话记录 |
[25:49] | indicate he used his cell phone constantly. | 显示他经常用手机 |
[25:52] | And yet, three days ago, he just stopped. | 可是呢 三天前他突然不用了 |
[25:55] | Didn’t make a single call. | 没打一通电话 |
[25:56] | Didn’t send a single text. Why? | 没发一条短信 为什么 |
[25:57] | His bank statements meanwhile, | 他的银行对账单显示 |
[25:59] | there’s several checks made out to | 他给一个叫罗兰德·杰瑟普的心理医生 |
[26:00] | Dr. Roland Jessup, Psychologist. | 开了几张支票 |
[26:03] | He seems worth a talking to, no? No? | 我们似乎可以找他谈谈 可以吗 |
[26:04] | No, ’cause he dropped dead of a coronary, 2010. | 不行 因为他2010年就死于冠心病了 |
[26:08] | The Amy Dampier case is over. You helped solve it. | 艾米·丹普的案子已经结了 你功不可没 |
[26:11] | No. Something’s off. I can feel it. | 不 哪里不对劲 我能感觉得到 |
[26:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:16] | I got us tickets to the opera tonight. | 我弄了两张今晚歌剧的票 |
[26:18] | Celebrate. | 作为庆祝 |
[26:21] | When your father hired me, he mentioned something about you liking it, | 你爸爸雇我的时候 提到过你喜欢歌剧 |
[26:24] | so I thought– | 所以我想 |
[26:25] | I went to Le Grande Macabre once, when I was nine, | 我只在九岁时看过一次《大死亡》 |
[26:27] | now I’m a buff. | 现在我却成歌剧迷了 |
[26:30] | I’m worried about you. | 我有点担心你 |
[26:32] | I think you’re making things more complicated | 我觉得你把事情搞得 |
[26:34] | than they really are, | 比实际更复杂了 |
[26:35] | and it tells me that you’re struggling. | 这说明你内心在纠结 |
[26:36] | No struggle with anything. | 没什么好纠结的 |
[26:38] | Or haven’t you been paying attention the last few days? | 难道你这几天都没注意到吗 |
[26:40] | I’ve been right about everything. | 我对一切事的判断都是正确的 |
[26:41] | Actually, you haven’t. | 实际上不是 |
[26:44] | The day we met you deduced that I gave up being a surgeon | 见面那天 你推断我放弃当外科医生 |
[26:46] | to become a companion because I had lost someone close to me. | 去做陪护是因为我失去了亲近的人 |
[26:50] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[26:51] | The truth is that you made a mistake during a surgery | 事实是你做手术的时候出了差错 |
[26:53] | that cost a patient his life. | 导致病人死亡 |
[26:58] | It takes years of study to become a surgeon, | 成为外科医生需要多年的学习 |
[27:00] | not to mention tremendous ego. | 而且你有强烈的自尊心 |
[27:02] | Surgeons don’t just leave to become addict-sitters. | 外科医生不会就这样辞职去做康戒陪护 |
[27:04] | They’re forced out. And they’re only forced out | 除非是被迫 而原因只可能是 |
[27:06] | if they commit the sin of malpractice. | 他们在手术过程中操作失误 |
[27:09] | I knew it would be a sore subject so I made up the bit about your friend | 我知道你对这事敏感才故意编了个故事 |
[27:11] | to spare your feelings. | 照顾你的感受 |
[27:15] | That was very big of you. | 你还真伟大 |
[27:19] | How do you know the patient died? | 你怎么知道那个病人死了 |
[27:22] | How do you know i didn’t just leave him paralyzed or in a coma? | 你怎么知道他最后不是瘫痪或者昏迷了 |
[27:25] | The parking ticket! The one you had in your purse. | 你钱包里的停车罚单 |
[27:27] | It was… | 那是 |
[27:34] | You incurred it two weeks ago | 两个星期前 |
[27:35] | near the corner of 86th and Third. | 你在第三大道86号拐角拿到的 |
[27:36] | The only thing there is Carver Cemetery. | 那里只有”受难地”公墓 |
[27:38] | Obviously you were visiting a grave. | 显然你是去扫墓了 |
[27:40] | Not a parent’s grave, of course, | 当然不是父母的墓 |
[27:42] | Google indicates that they’re both alive and well. | 谷歌显示他们都健在 |
[27:44] | Siblings? | 兄弟姐妹吗 |
[27:45] | No. Carver is a pauper’s field. | 不 “受难地”是普通百姓的墓地 |
[27:47] | The picture that you keep on your phone of Mum and Dad | 手机里你父母的照片 |
[27:49] | says that they’re well-to-do. | 显示出他们很有钱 |
[27:50] | No sibling of yours would be interred in a place like that. | 兄弟姐妹哪可能沦落到那种地方 |
[27:52] | The place doesn’t even have a proper parking area, | 那地方连像样的停车场都没有 |
[27:54] | hence the ticket. | 这才有了那张罚单 |
[27:54] | So… a surgeon who’s no longer a surgeon, | 所以说 一个远离手术台的外科医生 |
[27:57] | a parking violation incurred outside poor man’s cemetery, | 一个穷人墓地附近开出的停车罚单 |
[28:00] | and two parents who are as moneyed as they are alive. | 还有腰缠万贯且健在的父母 |
[28:01] | You add it all up. What does it say? | 所有这些加在一起 说明了什么 |
[28:06] | You were visiting the grave of the man | 你是去祭奠那个 |
[28:07] | that you let die on your operating table. | 死在你手术台上的人 |
[28:15] | It’s so incredible, | 太难以置信了 |
[28:16] | the way that you can… | 你竟然可以 |
[28:19] | solve people just by looking at them. | 光看看别人就能读懂他们 |
[28:23] | I noticed you don’t have any mirrors around here. | 我注意到你这没有镜子 |
[28:26] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 那又怎样 |
[28:28] | It means I think you know a lost cause when you see one. | 这说明你看到自己就知道你注定要失败 |
[28:36] | Tomorrow I’ll arrange for a new companion, | 明天我给你换一个新陪护 |
[28:39] | but tonight I’ve got plans. | 今晚我另有安排 |
[28:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:00] | Everything your dead shrink had on my dead friend. | 凶犯的心理医生所掌握的资料都在这 |
[29:05] | You can thank me. | 你可以谢谢我 |
[29:07] | It’s dusty. | 灰尘真多 |
[29:09] | The guy’s been dead almost two years. | 这人死了快两年了 |
[29:12] | His widow had all his stuff in storage. | 他妻子把他所有的东西都保存了下来 |
[29:14] | You’re lucky she even let me take a look. | 她能让我看一眼就算你走运了 |
[29:17] | According to this, Saldua never told him | 根据这份资料 塞尔杜从没和他提过 |
[29:19] | about the attack on Eileen Renfro. | 袭击艾琳·兰弗的事情 |
[29:21] | Just that he had an obsession with redhead women, | 只说了他沉迷于红头发的女人 |
[29:23] | and a tendency towards violence. | 而且有暴力倾向 |
[29:25] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[29:26] | “Mr. Saldua, now obsessed with his own recovery, | “塞尔杜先生沉浸在自己的康复进度中” |
[29:29] | “has taken to recording our sessions with his phone, | “已经开始用手机记录我们的谈话” |
[29:31] | so he can listen to them again and again.” | “这样他就可以一遍遍地听” |
[29:37] | Has the phone turned up yet? | 找到那部手机没 |
[29:39] | No. | 没有 |
[29:41] | I’m starting to think he lost it. | 我觉得他把手机弄丢了 |
[29:43] | Listen, I got to take a leak. | 我去方便一下 |
[29:44] | Keep an eye on this coat, will ya? | 帮我看一下外套 好吗 |
[29:51] | “God, it feels good! Winner is me!” | “天啊 感觉太好了 我赢了” |
[29:56] | “Your ass is mine!” | “你的小命是我的” |
[30:01] | “You’re both dead!” | “你们两个都死定了” |
[30:05] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
[30:08] | He felt rage. | 他觉得愤怒 |
[30:23] | Watson! | 华生 |
[30:30] | Watson! | 华生 |
[30:39] | – Excuse me. – Oh, my foot! | -不好意思 -我的脚 |
[30:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:47] | Peter Saldua felt rage | 在杀艾米·丹普的那个晚上 |
[30:50] | the night he killed Amy Dampier. | 彼得·塞尔杜感到很愤怒 |
[30:51] | Now he had some measure of control… | 现在他却在控制 |
[30:53] | You’re not here right now. I don’t see you. | 你不存在 我看不到你 |
[30:54] | – I don’t hear you… – Shall I speak up?! | -听不到你说话 -要我声音大点吗 |
[30:59] | He had some measure of control | 他能忍受艾琳·兰弗 |
[31:01] | with Eileen Renfro, but not with her. Why? | 但是忍不了她 为什么 |
[31:06] | Tell me, what exactly, | 告诉我 |
[31:08] | does a Xanax tablet look like? | 阿普唑仑药片长什么样 |
[31:10] | Small, white, ovular– why? | 白色椭圆型的小片 怎么了 |
[31:18] | Detective Abreu, please. | 请接阿布警探 |
[31:21] | “Shh” Yourself. | 你自己小声点吧 |
[31:23] | Not even on key. | 都唱跑调了 |
[31:29] | Abreu. | 我是阿布 |
[31:30] | It’s Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[31:31] | Make it quick, Prince Charles. | 有话快说 查尔斯王子 |
[31:32] | I was just on my way out. | 我正要出门 |
[31:34] | The pills vial from Saldua’s desk, I know it was taken into evidence. | 塞尔杜桌子上的药瓶被作为证据拿走了 |
[31:36] | I need you to find it for me. | 我要你找到它 |
[31:39] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[31:44] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[31:45] | The pills inside should be white and ovular, | 那药应该是白色椭圆形的 |
[31:47] | but they’re not, are they? They’re round and pink. | 但瓶子里的药却是粉色圆形的 |
[31:52] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:56] | I need a ride, right now. | 我需要你载我一程 马上 |
[31:58] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[32:04] | You were right the other day… | 那天关于艾琳·兰弗的事 |
[32:06] | about Eileen Renfro. | 你是对的 |
[32:08] | I had no idea she would respond to you the way that she did. | 我没想过她会告诉你事实 |
[32:11] | I just told you I did because | 我谎称这是我故意安排的是因为 |
[32:14] | I was embarrassed I’d lost my temper. | 我对自己乱发脾气感到难堪 |
[32:17] | Would I have gotten to the truth some other way? | 我能否通过别的方式知道真相呢 |
[32:20] | Of course, but… | 当然能 不过 |
[32:21] | you got me there faster. | 你比我先知道了 |
[32:26] | Now, please, | 现在 拜托你 |
[32:29] | how fast can you get me to Sanbridge Hospital? | 我们多久能到圣桥医院 |
[32:48] | You were Peter Saldua’s last therapist, weren’t you? | 你是彼得·塞尔杜的最后一位心理医生吧 |
[32:51] | You started treating him, what, 18 months ago? | 你何时开始对他的治疗 十八个月前 |
[32:53] | Probably just a few weeks before | 可能就在你带夫人 |
[32:55] | you talked your wife into all that plastic surgery. | 去做最后一次整形的几周前 |
[32:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:57] | Saldua wanted to fix himself. | 塞尔杜想要治好自己 |
[32:59] | Dr. Jessup was his first attempt. | 他先找到了杰瑟普医生 |
[33:01] | You were his second. | 之后又找到了你 |
[33:03] | It’s quite a bit of luck, that. | 你很幸运 |
[33:05] | You, a man with a wife he wanted dead, | 一个想要害死自己妻子的男人 |
[33:08] | stumbling across him, | 遇到了一个 |
[33:10] | a man with an obsessive personality and a history of violence. | 强迫型人格并且有暴力史的人 |
[33:13] | Only problem was, of course, | 当然 唯一的问题是 |
[33:15] | Amy didn’t fit his victim profile, did she? | 艾米不符合受害人的条件 对不对 |
[33:18] | But you accounted for that by pressuring her | 但是你想办法 |
[33:19] | to alter her appearance until she did. | 强迫她整形 直到她同意 |
[33:22] | Mr. Holmes, right? We met the other day? | 福尔摩斯先生吧 我们前几天见过 |
[33:24] | The pills vial from Saldua’s home came from you. | 在塞尔杜家中发现的药是你给他的 |
[33:28] | Sample from the hospital, no doubt. | 医院定制的样本 毫无疑问 |
[33:30] | Almost impossible to trace. | 几乎没办法查到 |
[33:33] | He thought he was taking tranquilizers, | 他以为自己在吃镇静剂 |
[33:34] | but he wasn’t, was he? He was taking a steroid. | 不过他不是 他实际在吃激素 |
[33:36] | You were whipping him into a killing frenzy. | 这会让他有疯狂杀人的冲动 |
[33:39] | A frenzy that only made him more and more confused, | 这种疯狂让他越来越迷茫 |
[33:41] | more violent, | 更加暴力 |
[33:42] | more likely to give in to his terrible compulsions. | 更容易感到压力 |
[33:45] | I never even heard the name Peter Saldua | 我从未听说过彼得·塞尔杜这个人 |
[33:48] | until the police told me he was the man who killed Amy. | 直到警察告诉我他就是谋杀艾米的凶手 |
[33:50] | Bollocks. | 扯淡 |
[33:52] | I imagine that you took to meeting at odd places at odd times, | 你们都选在奇怪的时间和地点见面 |
[33:54] | so you’d never be seen together, | 所以从未被人看到过 |
[33:56] | and then when the time was right… | 这样 当时机到来时 |
[33:58] | you took advantage of his job | 你利用他是送货员的身份 |
[34:00] | as a delivery man to place him in Amy’s orbit. | 把他安插在艾米身边 |
[34:02] | You arranged for flowers to be sent to the house once a week, | 你安排每周送一次花到家里去 |
[34:04] | ’cause you needed him to see her. | 因为你要让他见到艾米 |
[34:06] | You needed him to become obsessed with her. | 你要让他迷恋上艾米 |
[34:10] | You loaded him like a weapon. | 你把他变成一把上了膛的枪 |
[34:12] | Then you pointed him squarely at your own wife. | 而你正好将他瞄准自己的妻子 |
[34:17] | – You’re insane. – No, he was insane, doctor. | -你疯了 -不 他才疯了 医生 |
[34:22] | And you took advantage. | 而你利用了这一点 |
[34:26] | And then after you’d murdered him, | 然后你杀了他 |
[34:28] | you made it look like a suicide. | 把现场伪造成自杀 |
[34:30] | You took his phone. | 你拿走了他的手机 |
[34:31] | Why? Well, because | 为什么呢 |
[34:33] | he’d taken to recording your sessions, as well. | 因为里面有你们见面的录音 |
[34:35] | Problem? Of course not. | 这是个麻烦吗 当然不是 |
[34:37] | Killing him was always part of the plan. | 杀死他早就是计划的一部分 |
[34:39] | You’d just take the phone after you’d done the deed. | 你只是在杀死他后 拿走了他的电话 |
[34:44] | Hypothetically, Mr. Holmes, | 福尔摩斯先生 假设 |
[34:46] | a man wants out of his marriage to a very wealthy wife. | 一个男人娶了一位有钱的太太 |
[34:50] | He knows that during the course of their relationship, | 而且他知道在这场婚姻中 |
[34:52] | he signed a prenuptial agreement that gives him nothing | 他们的婚前协议规定 如果他离开她 |
[34:54] | if he leaves her, | 就什么都得不到 |
[34:55] | and a living trust that gives him everything if she dies. | 但如果她死了 他就会得到一大笔遗产 |
[34:59] | Hypothetically, wouldn’t that man be smarter | 假设 那个人通过别的方式 |
[35:02] | to look for a way to trigger the clauses | 让她妻子死去 |
[35:04] | in the second document as opposed to the first? | 不是比第一个选择更加明智吗 |
[35:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[35:19] | He said that he did it. | 他承认是他干的 |
[35:20] | Well, we have to tell the police. | 我们要告诉警察 |
[35:21] | No point. | 没用的 |
[35:24] | We don’t have any proof. He knows it. | 他知道我们没有任何证据 |
[35:28] | Need your car keys. | 把车钥匙给我 |
[35:29] | – What? Why? – Car keys! | -为什么 -车钥匙 |
[35:31] | What…? | 什么… |
[35:54] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:56] | Better. | 很棒 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:21] | Not just for your car, | 不仅仅是因为我撞了你的车 |
[36:24] | but for the way I spoke to you earlier. | 还因为我之前的说话方式 |
[36:27] | I knew that the death of your patient | 我明知那个死去的病人 |
[36:29] | would be a sore subject. I just… | 是你的痛处 还揭你的伤疤 我只是 |
[36:31] | Couldn’t help yourself. | 控制不住自己 是吧 |
[36:33] | Yeah, I’m starting to see | 我开始明白 |
[36:34] | how that’s kind of a thing with you. | 你为什么会落到这步田地 |
[36:38] | I assume you’ve told my father | 我猜你已经把今晚发生的事 |
[36:40] | about what happened tonight. | 告诉我父亲了 |
[36:46] | I’m going to miss that brownstone. | 我会怀念那褐色的砖墙 |
[36:48] | Actually, you’re not. | 事实上 你不用 |
[36:50] | I spoke with him, and since what you did at the hospital | 我和他谈过了 鉴于你在医院的所作所为 |
[36:53] | had nothing to do with drugs, | 和毒品无关 |
[36:55] | he’s agreed to give you another chance. | 他同意给你一次机会 |
[36:59] | You’ve decided to stay on as my companion, haven’t you? | 你也决定继续做我的陪护了 是吗 |
[37:03] | He never would have agreed if you hadn’t… | 如果不是你 他不会给我机会的 |
[37:08] | I’m very pleased… Watson. | 我很感激 华生 |
[37:12] | Oh, for myself, of course, but for you. | 为我自己 当然 也为你 |
[37:16] | I happen to think there’s some hope for you as an investigator. | 我觉得你还是很有做侦探的潜质的 |
[37:20] | I want you to let me in on the rest of the plan. | 我希望你能让我参与接下来的计划 |
[37:24] | To get Mantlo. | 抓住曼特罗 |
[37:25] | I know you wouldn’t have wrecked my car | 我知道你不会无故 |
[37:27] | unless it was part of some elaborate… | 撞坏我的车的 |
[37:32] | …temper tantrum. Correct. | 只是为了发泄 好吧 |
[37:35] | In that case, I want you to tell me about London. | 这样的话 我想知道你在伦敦的事情 |
[37:39] | Big place. Lots of rain. | 大城市 经常下雨 |
[37:41] | I want you to tell me | 我想要知道 |
[37:42] | about what happened to you in London. | 你在伦敦发生了什么事 |
[37:44] | Why is it so important to you? | 这对你很重要吗 |
[37:46] | Because if I’m gonna stay with you, | 因为如果我决定和你并肩作战 |
[37:48] | I need to know everything. | 我需要知道一切 |
[37:49] | Actually, you don’t need to know anything | 其实 你不必知道事情的来龙去脉 |
[37:51] | other than that I’m a recovering addict. | 你只需要知道我是一个正在戒毒的瘾君子 |
[37:52] | You want to know about London because you think | 你想知道在伦敦发生的一切 |
[37:54] | it’ll connect us in a more meaningful way. | 是因为你觉得那样能与我建立感情的纽带 |
[37:56] | But in case you hadn’t noticed, | 看来你还没有发现 |
[37:57] | I don’t have meaningful connections. | 我不会建立感情的纽带 |
[38:02] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[38:04] | Because now I know it was a woman. | 因为我终于知道那和一个女人有关 |
[38:09] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[38:11] | You’re trying too hard. | 你欲盖弥彰了 |
[38:14] | Just like you were the other day with that tattooed lady. | 就和你对那位纹身女士的描述一样 |
[38:18] | All that sex is repellent crap. | 说什么性爱让人厌恶的鬼话 |
[38:22] | You can connect to people. | 你可以与人深入交流 |
[38:24] | It just frightens you. | 你只是害怕 |
[38:30] | My bail hearing is at 9:00 tomorrow. | 我的保释听证会明天9点开始 |
[38:34] | I trust I’ll see you there. | 我相信你会来的 |
[39:47] | You’re late, Miss Watson. | 你迟到了 华生小姐 |
[39:49] | That barrister was rubbish. | 我的辩护律师太烂了 |
[39:51] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
[39:53] | This is Peter Saldua’s medical file. | 这是彼得·塞杜尔的医疗档案 |
[39:55] | Look under the “Known allergies” Heading. | 看看已知过敏源的内容 |
[40:01] | This was taken the morning his body was found. | 这张照片是在案发现场拍摄的 |
[40:07] | Weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[40:09] | No, actually. | 不 实际 |
[40:11] | Not even a little. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[40:16] | Dr. Mantlo? | 曼特罗医生 |
[40:19] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉让您久等了 |
[40:20] | I appreciate you giving me an opportunity | 我很感谢你能给我这个机会 |
[40:23] | to apologize face-to-face for what happened last night. | 让我当面为昨晚发生的事情道歉 |
[40:26] | I can’t promise it’ll change my mind | 我不敢保证我会因此不去 |
[40:28] | about suing the department | 当局控诉你们的顾问 |
[40:29] | over what your consultant did to my car, but it’s a start. | 撞坏我的车 但这是个好开头 |
[40:33] | There is, uh, just one thing I wanted to ask you. | 我只有一件事想问你 |
[40:36] | Did you ever treat Peter Saldua as a patient? | 你做过彼得·塞杜尔的心理医生吗 |
[40:41] | You have a funny way of saying you’re sorry, Captain. | 你道歉的方式真的很特别 警监 |
[40:44] | It’s a simple question, Doctor. | 这只是个简单的问题 医生 |
[40:47] | No. I never treated Peter Saldua. | 没有 我从没有治疗过彼得·塞杜尔 |
[40:49] | I never even met the man. | 我从未见过那个人 |
[40:51] | Now, if that’s it, | 如果没别的事 |
[40:53] | I am late for an appointment with my attorney. | 我得去见我的律师了 |
[40:56] | Detective! | 警探 |
[41:01] | You know you’re just digging yourself deeper, | 你知道你们是在自掘坟墓吗 |
[41:03] | putting this man in the same room with me? | 竟敢让我和他共处一室 |
[41:04] | Dr. Mantlo, this is a medical form | 曼特罗医生 这是彼得·塞杜尔 |
[41:08] | completed by Peter Saldua for another of his doctors. | 在另一位医生那里填写的病例 |
[41:11] | As I’ve told you before, Mr. Holmes– I was never… | 正如我之前所说的 我从来 |
[41:12] | My assistant, Miss Watson, was perusing it last night | 我的助手华生小姐 昨晚认真查看了 |
[41:15] | when she very astutely noticed that Saldua had a rather strong | 她敏锐地发现塞杜尔对大米 |
[41:18] | allergy to rice. | 有严重过敏症状 |
[41:20] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[41:21] | Hmm. As I was saying, | 正如我所说的 |
[41:23] | Miss Watson noticed Saldua’s allergy to rice, | 华生小姐发现塞杜尔对大米过敏 |
[41:25] | so you can imagine her confusion | 所以你能想象当她看见 |
[41:27] | when she remembered seeing a sack of the stuff | 他的柜子里有一袋大米时 |
[41:29] | sitting on one of his shelves. | 她内心有多么的困惑 |
[41:30] | We also found a credit card receipt | 我们还有信用卡账单 |
[41:32] | that told us he had bought it | 显示他是在 |
[41:33] | exactly three days before his death. | 死前三天买的大米 |
[41:35] | Odd that, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[41:37] | Him going to the store | 一个人去商店 |
[41:38] | and buying the one thing he’s allergic to. | 买了自己过敏的东西 |
[41:41] | Odder still, it was the same day he stopped using his cell phone. | 更奇怪的是 从那天开始他停用了电话 |
[41:43] | First, I thought that was by choice. | 一开始 我以为是个人原因导致的 |
[41:46] | Then I remembered the overturned washing machine. | 后来我想起了那台翻倒的洗衣机 |
[41:49] | What does a bag of rice | 一袋大米 |
[41:51] | and an overturned washing machine | 和一台翻倒的洗衣机 |
[41:53] | have to do with anything? | 能说明什么 |
[41:54] | I was wrong the other day | 前几天是我错了 |
[41:56] | when I accused you of taking Saldua’s phone | 我指控你在杀死塞杜尔后 |
[41:58] | after you murdered him. | 拿走了他的手机 |
[41:59] | You wanted to take it, but you couldn’t, could you? | 你想要拿走的 可是没得逞 对吧 |
[42:01] | ‘Cause you couldn’t find it. | 因为你没找到 |
[42:04] | He laundered it, you see? | 他把手机扔进洗衣机里了 |
[42:06] | Left it in his pocket when he put his trousers in the wash. | 忘记拿出来 就和裤子一起洗了 |
[42:09] | But the time he realized, it was too late. | 当他发现的时候 已经来不及了 |
[42:11] | The phone that he’d turned into a virtual library | 一座储存心理治疗过程的 |
[42:15] | of his therapy sessions was no longer functional. | 虚拟图书馆就这么没了 |
[42:17] | Furious with himself and suffering the effects | 他对自己感到愤怒 |
[42:20] | of what he couldn’t possibly have known | 实际上 连他自己都不知道 |
[42:21] | was steroid intoxication, | 这是类固醇中毒的症状 |
[42:24] | he destroyed the washer in a fit of rage. | 他在暴怒之下 砸毁了洗衣机 |
[42:27] | And then he went to the nearest grocer’s | 然后去最近的一家商店 |
[42:29] | and purchased a bag of rice. | 买了一袋大米 |
[42:32] | Rice, as you’re apparently not aware, is a natural desiccant. | 大米是一种天然的干燥剂 |
[42:37] | It can be used to absorb moisture | 可以用来吸收 |
[42:38] | from electronic devices that have been immersed in water. | 进到电子产品中的水份 |
[42:42] | We went to Saldua’s home this morning | 我们今早又去了塞杜尔家 |
[42:45] | and examined… his bag of rice. | 检查了那袋大米 |
[42:50] | You’ll never guess what we found inside. | 你怎么也猜不到我们找到了什么 |
[42:56] | Her name is Amy. | 她叫艾米 |
[42:57] | And, um, when I see her, | 每当我见到她时 |
[43:00] | I get these feelings, and I… | 我都有这种感觉 |
[43:04] | Please, Dr. Mantlo, | 拜托 曼特罗医生 |
[43:06] | you need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[43:08] | You need to tell me how to stop myself from hurting her. | 告诉我怎么样才能不去伤害她 |
[43:11] | I don’t want to hurt her. Please! | 我不想伤害她 拜托 |
[43:14] | It’s okay, Peter. It’s… | 没关系 彼得 |
[43:15] | It’s okay. I’m here for you. | 没关系的 我会帮你的 |
[43:17] | Let’s try upping your meds, see where that leads us. | 我们试着加大药量 看看有什么效果 |
[43:25] | Now the two-one count. | 现在比分是二比一 |
[43:27] | There’s a drive deep into center field! | 一个平直球 飞入中场深处 |
[43:29] | That has got to be… | 得分的是 |
[43:31] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[43:32] | A home run for Ryerson… | 瑞尔森的全垒打 |
[43:33] | Can we please go to dinner now? | 我们现在能去吃饭了吗 |
[43:36] | It’s the bottom of the ninth, | 这可是比赛的关键时刻 |
[43:37] | the Mets are within one, and no one is out. | 分差只有一分 而且还没人出局呢 |
[43:40] | Okay, don’t look at me like that. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[43:41] | You said you were gonna watch with me | 是你自己说要陪我看球 |
[43:42] | to make up for last night. | 来当做赔礼道歉的 |
[43:43] | That’s before I got hungry. | 前提是我不饿 |
[43:44] | Yeah, well, just because you don’t understand something | 好吧 只是因为你看不懂 |
[43:46] | doesn’t mean it isn’t awesome, okay? | 不代表这比赛不精彩 好吗 |
[43:47] | Actually, Miss Watson, | 事实上 华生小姐 |
[43:49] | quite familiar with the American pastime. | 我对这项美国全民消遣活动很了解 |
[43:51] | The other addicts at Hemdale would often gather | 在汉德尔时 其他瘾君子 |
[43:52] | in the common room to watch the matches on the telly. | 总会聚在客厅看电视转播的比赛 |
[43:54] | They’re not “Matches,” They’re “Games.” | 那不叫比赛 叫球赛 |
[43:57] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[43:57] | I find the science of the sport quite fascinating. | 这项运动背后的科学很让人着迷 |
[44:00] | All of the statistical analysis, all of the strategy. | 所有的数据分析 战略分析 |
[44:02] | So if you’ll allow me to save us both a little time… | 如果你允许我为大家节省一点时间 |
[44:07] | Here he comes again. | 又到他出场了 |
[44:09] | Pop up to center. | 突然出现在中场 |
[44:10] | Intentional walk, game-ending double play. | 故意保送上垒 比赛以双杀结束 |
[44:13] | Final score– Reds of Cincinnati– three, | 最终比分 辛辛那提红人队三分 |
[44:16] | Metropolitans of New York– two. | 纽约大都会两分 |
[44:19] | Yeah, right. Nice try. | 你想得美 |
[44:23] | A high fly ball again… | 又是一个高飞球 |
[44:24] | I’ll meet you at the door. | 我在门口等你 |
[44:27] | …caught… | 接住 |
[44:43] | Bottom of the ninth… | 比赛到了尾声 |
[44:45] | There’s a ground ball, right behind second… | 这是一个地滚球 |
[44:49] | No! Oh! Damn! | 不 该死的 |