时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | You look worse. | 你气色不太好 |
[00:17] | I think we should take your temperature again. | 再给你测一下体温吧 |
[00:18] | No need. It just dropped one degree | 不用了 上一次量完后 |
[00:21] | since we last checked. | 只降了一度 |
[00:23] | Well, that still puts you at 101. | 不管怎样还是有38.5度 |
[00:34] | Dead man found in an abandoned building. | 废楼里发现了死尸 |
[00:36] | Detective Bell has extended an invitation. | 贝尔探员发出了邀请 |
[00:39] | Tea will have to wait. | 茶等会儿再喝 |
[00:40] | This might be a good time to remind you | 这个时候我应该提醒你 |
[00:41] | that the NYPD doesn’t actually pay you to consult. | 事实上纽约警察局没给你发工资 |
[00:44] | Watson, you should know by now, | 华生 现在你应该知道 |
[00:46] | boredom is far more dangerous | 比起感冒发烧 |
[00:47] | to my health than any fever. | 无所事事更危害我的健康 |
[00:57] | You look awful. | 你的气色很差 |
[01:00] | Well, at least I still have my eyes. | 还好我的眼睛还不差 |
[01:02] | That makes three of us. | 我们来这就是因为他 |
[01:05] | No wallet, no I.D. | 身上没有钱包 没有身份证 |
[01:08] | All we know is male,white, | 我们只知道他是男性 白人 |
[01:09] | mid to late 40s, and the shots he took to the face, | 年近50 脸部中枪 |
[01:12] | near-contact wounds. | 两处枪伤挨得很近 |
[01:14] | Thought you could take a look before we wrap up the scene, | 我想你应该在清理现场前来看看 |
[01:16] | but that was before I knew you were dying. | 但之前我不知道你病得奄奄一息了 |
[01:19] | No shell casings, no skull fragments, no gray matter. | 没有弹壳 没有头骨碎片 没有灰质 |
[01:24] | He was killed elsewhere, and then dumped here. | 他在别处被杀 被移尸至此 |
[01:26] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的吧 |
[01:28] | A pig’s orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes. | 猪的性高潮可以持续30分钟 |
[01:30] | Hey, I’m not your mother, I’m not your nurse, | 我不是你母亲 不是你的护士 |
[01:33] | but if you die of exposure out here, | 但如果你因为在这着凉而英年早逝 |
[01:34] | I’m pretty sure your father’s not gonna send me | 我很确信你父亲不会给我 |
[01:36] | my next check, okay? | 发工资了 好吗 |
[02:06] | Comfortable shoes, but not tennis shoes. | 鞋很舒适 但不是网球鞋 |
[02:08] | He was on his feet all day, | 他一整天都站着 |
[02:09] | but he didn’t have a job that permitted casual footwear. | 但是他的工作不允许他穿休闲鞋 |
[02:13] | You throw in the dry-erase marker stains on his fingers | 从他手指上马克笔留下的污渍 |
[02:15] | and the laser pointer in his breast pocket, | 和他胸前暗袋里的激光笔 |
[02:17] | I’d say that he was a professor | 可以看出他 |
[02:19] | of East Asian Studies who’s been to Thailand | 是为从事东亚研究的教授 |
[02:21] | in the last few weeks. | 几周前还去过泰国 |
[02:24] | Ratty cotton thread on his wrist, | 他的手腕上缠着烂棉线 |
[02:25] | it’s a Sai sin bracelet, | 是一种泰国的赎罪手链 |
[02:27] | attached to one’s hand when one enters | 去过泰国佛寺的人 |
[02:29] | a Thai Buddhist monastery. | 都会系上它 |
[02:31] | Designed to unravel and fall away over time. | 只有时间够久才能磨开它 |
[02:34] | Judging by the wear and tear on that one | 根据手链的磨损程度 |
[02:35] | and assuming he kept a regular shower schedule, | 考虑到他会定期洗澡 |
[02:37] | I would say that he got it approximately ten days ago. | 我猜测他是在十天前戴上的手链 |
[02:41] | All right, I’ll contact the local universities. | 好的 我会联系当地大学 |
[02:43] | University– singular. | 是一所大学 只有一所 |
[02:45] | Garrison. | 加里森 |
[02:47] | Why Garrison? | 为什么是加里森 |
[02:48] | His tie, yellow and blue, | 他的领带 黄蓝相间 |
[02:50] | the latter is a particular shade, | 蓝色是个特别的底色 |
[02:52] | Garrison Blue, school colors. | 是加里森的标志性颜色 |
[02:54] | All right, I’ll contact Garrison. | 好吧 我会联系加里森 |
[02:56] | Don’t ask for Professor Trent Annunzio. | 不要问特伦特·阿农奇奥教授 |
[03:01] | I’m afraid he’s quite dead. | 恐怕他已经死了 |
[03:27] | I met Trent five years ago. | 我五年前认识的特伦特 |
[03:30] | He was teaching in Beijing, and I was his student. | 他在北京教书 我曾是他的学生 |
[03:33] | I moved here for him. We married two years ago. | 我为他搬到这 我们两年前结的婚 |
[03:36] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想到什么人 |
[03:37] | who might’ve wished your husband harm? | 可能想伤害你丈夫吗 |
[03:40] | He was a professor, a normal person. | 他是个教授 只是个普通人 |
[03:47] | 来电 劳教科 雷克岛 | |
[03:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[03:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:52] | Joanie, hey. It’s me. | 乔恩妮 是我 |
[03:56] | Liam? | 廉姆 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry. I feel | 对不起 我觉得 |
[03:59] | I’m not being very helpful. | 我帮不上什么忙 |
[04:01] | It’s just, Trent was a good man. | 只是 特伦特真是个大好人 |
[04:04] | No enemies. | 没有死对头 |
[04:04] | Actually, Mrs. Annunzio, I find that hard to believe. | 阿农奇奥女士 我知道这很难相信 |
[04:09] | He was… he was shot in one eye, and then the other | 他一只眼睛遭到枪击 另一只眼睛也是 |
[04:14] | at extremely close range. | 两处枪伤位置接近 |
[04:15] | That’s visceral, personal. | 凶手对他恨之入骨 |
[04:18] | Not a natural way to kill. | 这不是一般的杀人手段 |
[04:20] | Not unless you bore a grudge or were sending a message. | 可能是为了泄愤 或者传递某种信息 |
[04:25] | A message? | 信息 |
[04:27] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[04:28] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[04:29] | He had several classes, then a department meeting at night. | 他有几节课 晚上有一个学院会议 |
[04:33] | There have been many of late. | 开到很晚结束 |
[04:35] | Any idea what they were about? | 知道会议的内容吗 |
[04:37] | He never said. | 他没有提过 |
[04:42] | Watson, we feared we’d lost you. | 华生 还以为你走丢了 |
[04:45] | We’re off to Garrison to speak with | 我们要去加里森 |
[04:46] | the dead man’s colleagues. | 找死者的同事谈话 |
[04:48] | Is it okay if I peel off for a little while? | 我能独自行动一会儿吗 |
[04:51] | Off to Rikers? My eyes may be red, | 去雷克岛吗 虽然我眼睛发红 |
[04:54] | but I can still read your caller I.D. | 但我还是能看到你的来电显示 |
[04:56] | What is he, a friend in trouble? | 他是谁 遇到麻烦的朋友吗 |
[04:58] | An old client. | 一个老客户 |
[04:59] | Very well. I’ll keep you apprised | 好极了 我会发短信 |
[05:01] | as to our location via text. | 告诉你我们的方位 |
[05:03] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:07] | You were his teaching assistant, correct? | 你曾是他的助教 对吗 |
[05:09] | For the last four years. | 过去的四年一直是 |
[05:10] | His wife told us he had to work late last night. | 他的妻子告诉我们他昨晚工作到很晚 |
[05:12] | Something about a department meeting. | 因为学院的会议 |
[05:14] | He left here after his last class got out at 5:30. | 他在5点半上完最后一节课后就离开了 |
[05:17] | If there were a meeting, I would’ve heard about it. | 如果有会议 我不可能不知道 |
[05:19] | Think maybe he lied to his wife? | 可能他对妻子撒谎了 |
[05:21] | Or she lied to us? | 也可能是她对我们撒谎了 |
[05:41] | Professor Annunzio was chair of the department. | 阿农奇奥教授是系主任 |
[05:43] | May I assume that he had his pick | 我想他有权自己选择 |
[05:45] | of the offices on this floor? | 使用哪间办公室 |
[05:51] | It’s interesting. | 有趣了 |
[05:54] | I’ll be out here if you need anything. | 如有需要随时效劳 |
[05:56] | Sort of cramped for a department chair, huh? | 对于系主任来说这个办公室有点小气 |
[06:01] | Appointment book. | 记事簿 |
[06:03] | Maybe it’ll tell us what he got up to last night. | 可能会告诉我们他昨晚去哪了 |
[06:05] | Unlikely he would notate trips | 可能他会用符号标注 |
[06:07] | to an underground Chinese gambling parlor. | 去华人地下赌场 |
[06:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:10] | That’s what he was doing last night. | 他昨晚就在干那个 |
[06:12] | I know you’re just waiting for me | 我就知道你在等我问你 |
[06:14] | to ask you why you think that. | 为什么会这么想 |
[06:17] | Why do you think that? | 那你为什么这么想呢 |
[06:18] | I’m glad you asked. It was the thirteens. | 问得好 是因为那些”13″ |
[06:21] | His apartment was 13, his cell phone number ends in 1313, | 他的公寓是13号 手机尾号是1313 |
[06:25] | and he chose this office, number 13, | 他选了这间13号办公室 |
[06:27] | when he could have had the far brighter and more spacious | 而他本可以选对面更大更宽敞的 |
[06:29] | office across the way, number 14. | 14号办公室 |
[06:31] | Why? Because 14 is an unlucky number | 为什么不呢 因为14在中国的赌局中 |
[06:34] | in Chinese gambling. | 不吉利 |
[06:35] | 13, quite the opposite. | 而13 恰恰相反 |
[06:37] | Annunzio spoke fluent Mandarin. | 阿农奇奥说一口流利的普通话 |
[06:38] | Surely he could talk his way into the mahjong | 他当然可以自如地在唐人街的 |
[06:39] | or Pai Gow parlors in Chinatown. | 麻将馆或牌九厅同别人交流 |
[06:42] | Maybe he’s a gambler. | 也许他是个赌徒 |
[06:43] | Doesn’t mean he was gambling last night. | 但也不代表他昨晚就在赌博 |
[06:47] | Did you not notice his underwear earlier? | 你之前注意过他的内衣吗 |
[06:49] | Bright red boxers, hmm? | 大红色的平角内裤 |
[06:51] | Customary for Chinese gamblers to wear red for good luck. | 通常中国赌徒们都穿红色 代表好运 |
[06:55] | His clothes reeked of cigarettes, | 他的衣服散发着烟味 |
[06:57] | but his teeth were bright white, not smoker-yellow. | 但他的牙齿洁白如玉 而不是烟黄色 |
[07:01] | He was gambling, and he was gambling in a smoky room. | 他在赌博 在一个烟雾缭绕的房间里 |
[07:04] | Starting to think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[07:07] | Mahjong tiles. | 麻将牌 |
[07:10] | Those are different sizes, they’re different colors. | 它们尺寸不同 颜色不同 |
[07:12] | They’re clearly from different sets. | 不是来自同一副牌 |
[07:14] | Now, mahjong tiles come in pairs. | 麻将牌都是成套的 |
[07:15] | Why would he hold onto one of each? | 他为什么拿着单张的牌 |
[07:17] | Because these tiles aren’t for playing. | 因为这些牌不是用来玩的 |
[07:20] | They’re membership cards to underground casinos. | 它们是地下赌场的会员卡 |
[07:23] | Aren’t you gonna ask me how I knew that? | 你是不是要问我 我怎么知道的 |
[07:28] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 不管如何 |
[07:29] | When I worked Vice, poker clubs would give out | 我在缉捕队工作过 扑克俱乐部 |
[07:31] | personalized chips to repeat customers | 会给常客个性化的筹码 |
[07:33] | to reward loyalty and weed out cops. | 作为奖励 同时剔除警察 |
[07:36] | Show these, skip the line. | 出示这些 就可以进场 |
[07:38] | Chinatown Vice can tell us | 唐人街缉捕队可以告诉我们 |
[07:40] | which parlors use which tiles. | 每家赌场用哪种牌 |
[07:44] | Wow, you, you look incredible. | 你好像一脸惊讶 |
[07:45] | Yeah, well, you look terrible. | 是啊 你好像情况不妙 |
[07:48] | You’re using again. | 你又碰毒品了 |
[07:50] | What’s the old saying, | 老话怎么说来着 |
[07:51] | “Rehab is for quitters”? | 懦夫才需要恢复名誉 |
[07:54] | What do you want, Liam? | 廉姆 你想要什么 |
[07:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:57] | If by “help” you mean bail… | 如果你的帮助是指保释… |
[07:59] | I don’t. | 不是 |
[08:02] | You want to tell me what you did? | 你要告诉我你做了什么吗 |
[08:03] | According to the cops? | 警方的说法吗 |
[08:05] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[08:06] | I don’t think that I did it, okay? | 我不认为是这样 好吗 |
[08:08] | What do you mean, you don’t think that you did it? | 什么叫你不认为是这样 |
[08:09] | I partied a couple nights ago, I passed out. | 前几天晚上我去狂欢了 我喝晕了 |
[08:12] | I wake up in the morning, there’s these two cops | 早上醒来时 两个警察 |
[08:13] | banging on my door, saying that I ran a red light | 拍我的门 说我凌晨2点 |
[08:17] | on 2 a.m. in the morning, | 闯了红灯 |
[08:18] | I clipped some lady’s car and sent her to the hospital. | 撞了一个女士的车 致使她进了医院 |
[08:24] | Why’d they think it was you? | 他们凭什么说是你 |
[08:25] | Because somebody got a picture of my car speeding away | 因为有人照到了我的车飞驰而去的照片 |
[08:29] | and got the license plate and everything. | 照片里有汽车牌照等等 |
[08:31] | It wasn’t me, okay? | 那不是我 好吗 |
[08:32] | Joanie, you know how bad | 乔恩妮 你知道我对钥匙这些 |
[08:33] | I’ve always been with my keys. | 总是丢三落四 |
[08:34] | I probably left them in the car. | 我可能把它忘在车里了 |
[08:36] | Somebody saw it, took it for a joyride… | 有人看到了 开着它飙车 |
[08:38] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[08:38] | Look, I think I would’ve remembered clipping someone else’s car. | 听着 如果我撞了人 我肯定会记得的 |
[08:41] | Not if you were blacked out, you wouldn’t. | 如果你喝醉了的话 你不会记得的 |
[08:43] | Listen, all I’m asking is | 听着 我只想请你 |
[08:45] | if you could just put in a good word | 在你那个身为地方检察官的 |
[08:47] | with your friend, you know, the one at the D.A.’s office. | 朋友面前美言几句 |
[08:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:53] | I know this isn’t what you want to hear, | 我知道你不想听这个 |
[08:54] | but I can’t do it. I can’t help you anymore. | 但是我不能这么做 我不能再帮你了 |
[09:00] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[09:02] | You treat all the guys you slept with this nice, | 你对所有和你上过床的人都这样 |
[09:04] | or is it just me? | 还是只对我 |
[09:05] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[09:07] | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 在莫特和斯坦顿见 | |
[09:10] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 很好 你来了 |
[09:13] | You can deal with him. | 你可以劝劝他 |
[09:15] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[09:16] | Spent the entire car ride yammering into a digital recorder. | 他全程都对着一个数码录音机发牢骚 |
[09:20] | Something about the effect on tides on crime rates in New York. | 关于什么潮汐对纽约犯罪率的影响 |
[09:23] | I’m considering writing a monograph. | 我在考虑写一本专著 |
[09:26] | You should check his fever. | 你应该检查下他的体温 |
[09:27] | I think he’s hallucinating. | 我认为他产生幻觉了 |
[09:28] | How was your visit to the penal colony? | 你的罪犯流放地之行怎么样 |
[09:30] | You sort your old client out? | 你整治你的老客户了吗 |
[09:32] | Well, private information. | 私人信息概不外泄 |
[09:35] | Huh. Well, Detective Bell has managed to acquire | 贝尔警探拿到了 |
[09:38] | the addresses of three different gambling parlors. | 三个不同赌场的地址 |
[09:41] | We determined Trent Annunzio was not | 我们确认特伦特·阿农奇奥 |
[09:42] | in the first two last night, | 昨晚不在前两个赌场里 |
[09:44] | so I’d say you’re just in time. | 所以你来得正是时候 |
[09:54] | NYPD. | 纽约市警察 |
[09:55] | Can we come in? | 能进去吗 |
[10:04] | Can I help… with your old client? | 我能帮到… 你的老客户吗 |
[10:07] | It’s obvious his predicament is distracting you. | 显然他的困境让你分心了 |
[10:10] | He isn’t your problem. | 不关你事 |
[10:11] | No. But he and I are members of a very exclusive club, | 是 但我们都是一个独家俱乐部的会员 |
[10:14] | the sober clients of Joan Watson. | 乔恩·华生的戒毒俱乐部 |
[10:17] | Brothers, in a sense. | 某种意义上 我们是兄弟 |
[10:20] | Is there any chance he’s innocent? | 有没有可能他是无辜的 |
[10:22] | He’s not. | 不可能 |
[10:30] | You in charge here? | 你是管事儿的吗 |
[10:36] | Did he tell you he was not innocent? | 他跟你说他不是无辜的吗 |
[10:39] | He shot up a few nights ago, | 几天前 他半夜飙车 |
[10:40] | hit a woman with his car. | 撞了一个女人 |
[10:42] | He doesn’t remember because he blacked out. | 因为失去意识 他压根不记得了 |
[10:44] | But not remembering something | 但是不记得 |
[10:45] | doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. | 不代表你没做 |
[10:46] | Nor does it mean you did do it. | 但也不代表一定做了 |
[10:49] | This client crossed some boundaries. | 这个客户经常就范 |
[10:50] | Abused my good faith on more than one occasion. | 不止一次滥用我良好的信誉 |
[10:54] | If this is how he bottoms out, | 如果这是他走出谷底的契机 |
[10:55] | I have to let it happen. | 我必须狠下心 |
[10:58] | No one here speaks English. | 这里没人会说英语 |
[11:00] | No, Detective, I don’t believe that’s true. | 不 警探 我不相信 |
[11:03] | You. Uh, you recently applied bleach to this section | 你 你最近对这块地板 |
[11:07] | of the floor, did you not? | 使用了漂白剂 是不是 |
[11:09] | We both know that you understand me, | 你我都心知肚明 你能听懂 |
[11:10] | just like we both know that you’re not the janitor. | 而且你也不是清洁工 |
[11:13] | You may have put that apron on, | 你虽然戴着围裙 |
[11:14] | but you’re still wearing Bespoke Italian shoes. | 但却穿着意大利定制皮鞋 |
[11:16] | I think you own this place, | 我认为这是你的地盘 |
[11:17] | and if you do, | 如果是这样 |
[11:18] | you need to communicate with suppliers, vendors. | 那你就要和供应商 小贩等等交流 |
[11:20] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[11:21] | So… you recently applied bleach | 所以 你最近用漂白剂 |
[11:24] | to this section of the floor and this section of the floor only. | 清洗了这块地板 仅仅这一块 |
[11:27] | I would like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[11:35] | We had a drunk in the club. | 有人喝醉了 |
[11:38] | He threw up there. | 吐在那里了 |
[11:40] | On an area this large? | 如此大的一片区域吗 |
[11:42] | And with such force you had to spackle the wall? | 需要让你重新刷墙吗 |
[11:46] | I suggest you either stop serving | 我建议你要么停止供应 |
[11:47] | that particular cocktail or you just admit | 那种特别的鸡尾酒 |
[11:50] | that you had a shooting in here, and you dug | 要么你承认这里发生过枪击 |
[11:51] | two slugs out of the wall. | 而你在墙里挖出了两颗子弹 |
[11:56] | Fine, let’s let the video decide. | 好吧 让录像告诉我们一切 |
[11:58] | What video? | 什么录像 |
[12:00] | The one you recorded on that. | 就是那个摄像机录下的影像 |
[12:04] | Holmes, that’s a smoke detector. | 福尔摩斯 那是个烟雾探测器 |
[12:07] | Positioned directly over a hibachi grill? | 置于炭火盆烤架正上方的探测器吗 |
[12:09] | I don’t think so. | 我想它不是 |
[12:10] | That is a security camera designed | 这是个看上去像 |
[12:11] | to look like a smoke detector. | 烟雾探测器的摄像机 |
[12:13] | I subscribe to several personal security catalogs | 我订阅了一些私人安保用品的目录 |
[12:15] | and I recognize the make and the model, | 我认识那个品牌和型号 |
[12:16] | so… | 所以 |
[12:18] | Would you like to take it from here, Detective? | 警探 该你出马了 |
[12:20] | Show us the footage or you’ll never | 给我们看录像 |
[12:22] | deal another hand in this place. | 不然你将在这里毫无立足之地 |
[12:25] | Go get my computer. | 去把我的电脑拿来 |
[12:28] | There’s our man. | 这就是受害者 |
[12:31] | And there’s the man who shot our man. | 而那个就是枪击受害者的人 |
[12:34] | Perp pulls a gun on the bouncer, pushes in. | 一枪撂倒保镖冲了进来 |
[12:37] | “Give me all your wallets | 把钱包都交出来 |
[12:38] | or I’ll shoot your head off”” | 不然就打爆你们的头 |
[12:40] | No surprise, most do. | 大部分人都很惊讶 而他没有 |
[12:42] | Save Professor Annunzio. | 选中了阿农奇奥教授 |
[12:44] | He’s frozen up. | 他僵在那里 |
[12:46] | You might not want to watch this part. | 这里你恐怕不会想看 |
[12:51] | I take it we have you or your people to thank | 我还得感谢你或者你的人 |
[12:53] | for dumping him under the Manhattan Bridge? | 把他丢在曼哈顿桥下吧 |
[12:55] | Hey, we were victims, too. | 拜托 我们也是受害者 |
[12:57] | I’d like to see the other video– | 我想看看另一份录像 |
[12:58] | the one where you see the gunman’s face. | 露出枪手面孔的那份 |
[13:01] | What other video? | 哪份录像 |
[13:02] | Well, the hallway we came down was a good 80 feet. | 我们走过的那个门廊有80英尺长 |
[13:05] | If the gunman had come in wearing a mask, | 如果枪手是戴着面具走进来的话 |
[13:07] | the bouncer would’ve had more than enough time to subdue him, | 保镖完全有足够的时间阻止他 |
[13:09] | or sound an alarm. | 或者拉响警报 |
[13:11] | But the commotion didn’t start | 但是直到枪手走进俱乐部为止 |
[13:12] | until the gunman entered the club. | 什么都没有发生 |
[13:14] | He must’ve come down the hallway, barefaced, | 他一定是露脸穿过门廊 |
[13:16] | and then pulled the gun. | 然后才开枪的 |
[13:18] | Yes, I know, you prefer to keep his face to yourself. | 我懂 你希望只有自己知道他的长相 |
[13:21] | You probably have your colleagues searching for him. | 你们的人可能已经在找他了 |
[13:23] | As we speak, you find him first, you get your money back, | 正如我们所说 先找到他你就能拿回钱 |
[13:25] | and you get to exact whatever punishment you see fit. | 然后你想怎么折磨他都可以 |
[13:28] | Blah, blah, blah– the video, please. | 差不多就这些理由 快把录像拿出来吧 |
[13:36] | Detective Bell, I give you Trent Annunzio’s murderer. | 贝尔警探 我找到了杀害特伦特的人 |
[13:54] | Uh, maybe it’s me, but to look at mug shots, | 恕我直言 这些嫌犯照片 |
[13:57] | don’t you have to take time to actually look at them? | 不是应该花点功夫仔细看看吗 |
[13:59] | I am taking time. | 我是在仔细看 |
[14:00] | In each case, I’m taking exactly the right amount | 我在每个人的照片上都用了恰当的时间 |
[14:03] | to confirm that none of these men killed Trent Annunzio. | 以确认不是他们杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥 |
[14:09] | Ugh, what-what is that? I asked for coffee. | 这啥玩意儿 我要的是咖啡 |
[14:11] | Well, you asked for coffee, but you got tea. | 你要的是咖啡 不过我买的是茶 |
[14:13] | No, I’m British– this is not tea. | 我是英国人 这才不是茶 |
[14:16] | There’s some traditional Chinese herbs in there. | 里面放的是中国传统草药 |
[14:19] | I poked around the stalls in Chinatown while I was waiting for you. | 我等你的时候在唐人街的路边摊买的 |
[14:22] | I found the ingredients for the same tea | 我找到了我以前生病时 |
[14:23] | my mom used to make me when I was sick. | 妈妈给我泡的茶 |
[14:25] | Well, all due respect to your mother, | 那恕我直言 |
[14:26] | I would prefer something proven by a scientific method. | 我宁可喝点经过科学论证的东西 |
[14:29] | The herbs in that tea have been proven scientifically | 这茶里的草药被证实 |
[14:31] | to inhibit the movement of neutrophils, | 对中心粒细胞有抑制作用 |
[14:33] | improve the function of protective cilia, | 加强保护性纤毛的功能 |
[14:35] | and contribute to longer-lasting, more vasodilated erections. | 以及保持更持久的勃起 |
[14:38] | By your mother? | 你母亲研究的吗 |
[14:40] | Just shut up and drink it. | 闭上嘴 喝掉就是了 |
[14:46] | What is that? | 这什么 |
[14:47] | That’s the arrest report from your former client, | 对你前任客户的逮捕报告 |
[14:49] | Liam Danow. | 廉姆·丹诺 |
[14:50] | I didn’t tell you his name. | 我没跟你提起过他 |
[14:51] | You told me his crime, date of arrest, sex of his victim. | 你说过他的罪行 日期以及受害者性别 |
[14:54] | Consciously or not, you knew I could put that together. | 不管你意识到没 你知道我能理出头绪 |
[14:57] | I said I didn’t want your help. | 我说过不需要你帮忙 |
[14:59] | Well, I haven’t given it to you yet. | 我这不还没给你呢吗 |
[15:01] | I haven’t even cracked the spine. | 我都还没仔细看 |
[15:02] | I just thought you might want all the facts at your disposal. | 我只觉得你也许想要获取所有事实 |
[15:06] | What for? | 为什么要这么做 |
[15:07] | Well, it’s rather difficult to give up on someone completely. | 想要完全放弃一个人很难 |
[15:11] | Harder if you are a professional | 我想 如果你是沉迷探案的 |
[15:12] | addiction counselor I would imagine. | 专业顾问 那就更难了 |
[15:16] | I just thought you’d want to be sure. | 我只是觉得你会想知道 |
[15:19] | I finally found something in the photo system. | 我终于在照片系统找到了点东西 |
[15:21] | Raul Ramirez. | 劳尔·拉米雷兹 |
[15:23] | Served stretches in Sing Sing for rape and armed robbery. | 曾因强奸和持枪抢劫在兴格-兴格监狱服刑 |
[15:26] | ESU and a couple of our guys are heading over | 紧急勤务小组以及我们的人正在 |
[15:27] | to his place in Bushwick right now. | 前往他在布什维克住所的路上 |
[15:39] | This picture… | 这张图 |
[15:41] | …doesn’t look good for you, Raul. | 似乎对你很不利 劳尔 |
[15:46] | These are the wallets you stole from the mahjong parlor. | 这是你从麻将室偷来的钱包 |
[15:49] | We found them in your garbage. | 我们从你家的垃圾箱找到的 |
[15:52] | Oh, and of course, | 对了 当然 |
[15:54] | there’s this– Trent Annunzio’s wallet, | 这里有特伦特·阿农奇奥的钱包 |
[15:58] | covered in his dried blood. | 沾有他的血迹 |
[16:01] | Hook, line, | 证据 线索 |
[16:03] | sinker. | 都齐了 |
[16:10] | What if I give somebody up to you guys? | 如果我供出别的人来 |
[16:13] | Get some sort of a special consideration or something? | 能考虑给我点特殊待遇吗 |
[16:16] | Well, I guess that depends. | 这个要看情况 |
[16:19] | Who you talking about? | 你要供出谁 |
[16:21] | Guy who hired me. | 我的雇主 |
[16:23] | You were hired to do what you did? | 你是受雇做这些事的吗 |
[16:28] | Look, I get home one night last week, okay? | 上周的某一晚我回到家 |
[16:32] | There’s an envelope pushed under my door. | 有一个信封从门下塞进来 |
[16:34] | I look inside. | 我打开看了看 |
[16:35] | It’s a thousand dollars in cash. | 里面是一千块现金 |
[16:38] | All of a sudden, my phone rings. | 突然我手机响了 |
[16:40] | Guy on the other end says | 电话那头的人说 |
[16:41] | he knows me from the neighborhood. | 他很了解我 |
[16:43] | Says he knows about my rap sheet, everything. | 还说他知道我的前科 |
[16:46] | Says he’s got another nine grand for me… | 接着又说他愿意再付九千块 |
[16:48] | If you kill Trent Annunzio. | 只要你杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥 |
[16:52] | Not just kill him. | 不仅仅是杀了他 |
[16:54] | Shoot him once in each eye. | 要两眼各射一枪 |
[16:56] | Did he say why he wanted him shot in the eyes? | 他有没有说为什么要射眼睛 |
[17:01] | Supposed to shoot him tomorrow night | 我原本打算第二天晚上 |
[17:02] | when he walked to his car from his office. | 在他从办公室出来上车时杀他的 |
[17:05] | Thing is– been trailing him the past few days. | 不过呢 我跟踪了他几天 |
[17:09] | Followed him into that gambling parlor. | 跟着他进了赌场 |
[17:11] | Saw it was fat with cash. | 发现那里有很多现钞 |
[17:13] | Figured if I saw him go in there again… | 所以我想 如果他再去那里的话 |
[17:17] | two birds with one stone. | 我就能一箭双雕了 |
[17:18] | Did you ever meet with this guy? | 你跟那人见过面吗 |
[17:22] | He always just called or texted. | 他向来只是打电话或者发短信 |
[17:25] | His voice was real scrambled up on the phone, too. | 他电话里的嗓音也处理过 |
[17:30] | Check my cell phone… | 你们可以查看我手机 |
[17:31] | you’ll see the pictures he sent me. | 你们会发现他发给我的图片 |
[17:33] | Ramirez’s story checks out so far. | 我们目前就拉米雷兹所言查到的是 |
[17:36] | Someone texted him that two days ago. | 有人两天前发短信给他 |
[17:38] | Told him where Annunzio parked, too. | 也告诉了他阿农奇奥在哪停车 |
[17:40] | I’m guessing the guy who hired him used a disposable cell? | 我猜雇凶的人用的是一次性手机吧 |
[17:43] | Yeah, prepaid burner. | 对 预付费烧号机 |
[17:45] | Only calls incoming or outgoing were to Ramirez. | 只打给过拉米雷兹 |
[17:47] | Okay, if this isn’t random, | 如果不是随机选人的话 |
[17:49] | who had it in for this guy Annunzio? | 是谁想要杀了阿农奇奥呢 |
[17:54] | If it was the person who took this picture, | 如果是拍这张照片的人 |
[17:56] | then it was a friend. | 那就是他的朋友了 |
[17:58] | Or a family member, maybe? | 或者是家里人 |
[18:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:02] | Um, no, it’s just that | 没什么 |
[18:03] | the bottom left of this photo, | 只是在这张照片左下角 |
[18:06] | there’s discoloration, there’s a rectangle | 有个污点 长方形的 |
[18:09] | where it’s lighter. | 那里要更亮一点 |
[18:14] | I must be sicker than I thought. | 我一定是比我想的病得更重 |
[18:15] | I don’t know how I missed that. | 真不知道我怎么会没看到 |
[18:17] | Um, this is a reflection of a window | 这是一扇窗户的倒影 |
[18:19] | judging by the shape of it, | 是根据外形判断出来的 |
[18:21] | which means this is a photograph of a photograph. | 也就是说 这是一张照片的照片 |
[18:25] | The original was under glass. | 原照片是放在玻璃下面的 |
[18:27] | The frame cropped out. | 相框被切掉 |
[18:29] | Well, there are a lot of framed photos at the house. | 屋子里有许多装在相框里的照片 |
[18:31] | This wasn’t taken at the house. | 这张不是在屋子里照的 |
[18:33] | See this shape? | 看见这个形状了吗 |
[18:34] | Circle with a square inside it? | 圆圈里有个正方形 |
[18:36] | That’s a Chinese good luck charm that | 这是一个中国的幸运符 |
[18:38] | Annunzio kept in the window of his office. | 阿农奇奥把它放在他办公室窗户的边上 |
[18:44] | So… | 所以 |
[18:46] | if Ramirez is telling the truth, | 如果拉米雷兹说的是实话 |
[18:48] | all we got to do is find someone | 我们要做的就是找到 |
[18:50] | that had access to Annunzio’s office | 能进入阿农奇奥办公室 |
[18:52] | and lives in Raul Ramirez’s neighborhood. | 并且住在劳尔·拉米雷兹附近的人 |
[18:56] | I know someone who fits that particular bill. | 我认识一位符合上述特征的人 |
[18:59] | This is ridiculous. | 这真荒谬 |
[19:01] | I-I’ve never heard of Raul Ramirez. | 我从没听说过劳尔·拉米雷兹 |
[19:04] | He lives two blocks away. | 他住在两个街区之外 |
[19:05] | Same block as your gym actually. | 其实 跟你的健身房在一个街区 |
[19:08] | How do you know where I go to the gym? | 你怎么知道我的健身房在哪里 |
[19:09] | Your key chain. | 你的钥匙链 |
[19:11] | Noticed it earlier when you let us into | 早些时候当你带我们进入 |
[19:13] | Annunzio’s office. | 阿农奇奥的办公室时注意到的 |
[19:14] | Might not have remembered it | 如果不是因为那恶心的海蓝色 |
[19:15] | were it not for that hideous aquamarine hue. | 可能还想不起来 |
[19:18] | Do you know how many people live here? | 你知道这里住了多少人吗 |
[19:19] | Not that many who blamed Trent Annunzio | 责怪特伦特·阿农奇奥让他们丢了工作的 |
[19:21] | for destroying their career. | 没多少人 |
[19:23] | We know that you applied for | 我们知道你向伯克利 |
[19:24] | a full-time job at Berkeley. | 申请过全职工作 |
[19:26] | Three week back, we know that Annunzio sent a letter | 我们知道三周前阿农奇奥 |
[19:28] | to the head of the department. | 给部门主任写了一封信 |
[19:30] | “While Mr. O’Brien does exhibit | 尽管奧布莱恩确实展现出了 |
[19:32] | a kind of Horatio Alger can-do spirit, | 霍瑞修·爱尔杰式的敢做精神 |
[19:34] | the sad truth is his work is simply never developed. | 悲哀的是他的工作从来没有进步 |
[19:38] | I can not in good conscience recommend him.” | 凭良心说 我不能推荐他 |
[19:40] | How many years did you work as Annunzio’s T.A.? | 你当了几年阿农奇奥的助教 |
[19:44] | Four, and… | 四年 而且 |
[19:47] | I wasn’t happy he sandbagged me, | 他不重视我 我不太高兴 |
[19:49] | obviously, but… | 这显而易见 但是 |
[19:51] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[19:52] | We found a draft on his computer, a letter | 我们在他的电脑里找到了一封信的草稿 |
[19:55] | of complaint he started writing a few days ago | 是几天前他向校园治安办 |
[19:56] | to campus security. | 写的一篇投诉信 |
[19:58] | You threatened to “Make him pay” | 当你得知那封信后 |
[19:59] | when you heard about the letter. | 你威胁要让他付出代价 |
[20:01] | This is Kafka-esque. | 这是卡夫卡式的迷局 |
[20:03] | We’re academics. | 我们是学者 |
[20:04] | We write nasty letters to the Paris Review | 我们生其他人的气时 |
[20:07] | when we get mad at each other. | 就给巴黎书评写些恶毒的信 |
[20:08] | We don’t hire hit men. | 我们不雇杀手 |
[20:09] | Detective? | 探员 |
[20:10] | You got a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna show you something which just found in the bedroom. | 给你看一个刚在卧室里找到的东西 |
[20:14] | There’s pink in your cheeks. | 你脸上有绯红色 |
[20:16] | You don’t look clammy anymore. | 你看起来不再那么病态了 |
[20:19] | I haven’t taken your temperature or anything, | 我没量你的体温或做别的 |
[20:21] | but to the naked eye, you look better. | 但肉眼可见 你看起来好多了 |
[20:22] | Well, I feel better. | 我是感觉好多了 |
[20:24] | Must’ve been a weaker flu than I thought. | 这流感一定比我想象的要弱 |
[20:27] | Or the tea is working. | 或者是茶在起作用 |
[20:33] | Got a burner phone. | 找到了一部预付费电话 |
[20:34] | Mr. O’Brien, | 奧布莱恩先生 |
[20:37] | how do you think Kafka would explain this? | 你觉得卡夫卡理论如何解释这个 |
[20:40] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我之前从没见过这个 |
[20:41] | Really? Because we found it under your bed. | 真的吗 我们是从你的床底下找到的 |
[20:43] | And it’s only ever dialed one phone number, | 而且这电话只打过一个号码 |
[20:46] | Raul Ramirez. | 劳尔·拉米雷兹 |
[20:48] | This ties you to Raul. | 这把你和劳尔联系在一起了 |
[20:49] | Excuse me, Captain? | 不好意思 警监 |
[20:51] | This doesn’t look good. | 这看起来不妙啊 |
[20:54] | Whatever it is, can it wait? | 无论如何 能等等吗 |
[20:55] | The guy’s about to confess. | 这家伙就要认罪了 |
[20:56] | I-I seriously doubt that. | 我对此严重怀疑 |
[20:57] | I’m starting to think if he had anything at all | 我在思考他跟阿农奇奥的死亡 |
[20:59] | to do with Annunzio’s death. | 是否真的有关系 |
[21:02] | We just found the phone that he used to contact Ramirez. | 我们刚刚找到他联络拉米雷兹用的手机 |
[21:04] | Yes, but isn’t the whole point of a burner phone | 是的 但是预付费电话的特点 |
[21:06] | to “Burn” It after you’ve used it? | 不就是用完之后就扔掉吗 |
[21:07] | Why’s he gonna hold on to it? | 那他为什么还留着它呢 |
[21:08] | Because he still needed to reach Ramirez. | 因为他还需要跟拉米雷兹联络 |
[21:11] | Because he’s an idiot– you’re overthinking this. | 因为他是个白痴 你想多了 |
[21:13] | Not everyone’s a criminal mastermind. | 不是所有人都是犯罪天才 |
[21:15] | Yes, true, but even so, | 是的 你说得对 但是 |
[21:16] | he exhibited absolutely no signs of distress | 当你的手下去搜他的卧室时 |
[21:19] | when your men went to search his bedroom, hmm? | 他没显示出任何的紧张感 |
[21:21] | Now, even if he were stupid enough to hold onto the phone, | 即使他笨到把手机留了下来 |
[21:24] | would he be stupid enough to forget that he’d done so? | 他会笨到忘记他干过此事吗 |
[21:27] | I don’t know what you two are talking about, | 我不知道你们两个在谈些什么 |
[21:29] | but you just missed the show. | 但是你们错过了精彩部分 |
[21:30] | O’Brien just confessed to everything. | 奧布莱恩全盘招供了 |
[21:34] | Thank God for stupid people. | 为了笨蛋们感谢上帝 |
[21:41] | He used to swip me on the 12th. | 他12号时联系过我 |
[21:43] | Yes, that’s right, I contacted him on the 12th. | 是的 我在12号跟他联络过 |
[21:45] | And you told him where he could find Trent Annunzio? | 然后你告诉他在哪能找到特伦特 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I told him where he could find Trent… | 是的 我告诉他在哪能找到特伦特 |
[21:51] | You’re still watching this? | 你还在看这个吗 |
[21:53] | It isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[21:54] | He’s giving no corroborative detail. | 他没给出任何确实性的细节 |
[21:55] | He’s just rephrasing the questions he’s asked | 他只是在以陈述句语气 |
[21:57] | in the form of statements. | 复述提问 |
[22:00] | Mr. O’Brien, did you first attempt to construct | 奧布莱恩先生 你是否最初企图建造 |
[22:02] | a massive robot to kill Trent Annunzio? | 一台大型机器人以杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥 |
[22:04] | Yes, I first attempted to construct a massive robot | 是的 我最初企图建造一台大型机器人 |
[22:06] | to kill Trent Annunzio. | 杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥 |
[22:08] | You still don’t think he did it? | 你还是认为这不是他干的 |
[22:11] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[22:15] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[22:17] | These are Mr. O’Brien’s bank statements, some mail. | 奧布莱恩先生的银行结单和一些邮件 |
[22:21] | Anything and everything that Captain Gregson would | 这是我今早离开警察局之前 |
[22:23] | give me access to before I left the station this evening. | 格雷森警监能给我看的所有东西了 |
[22:27] | I was hoping that it would give me more insight | 我本希望这些东西能让我进一步 |
[22:28] | into the man, but so far… | 了解这个男人 但目前为止 |
[22:31] | Well, he certainly downloaded a lot of music. | 他的确下载了不少音乐 |
[22:34] | Over a hundred songs last month alone. | 光是上个月就超过了一百首歌曲 |
[22:37] | Almost exclusively bad. | 几乎都是些烂歌 |
[22:39] | “My Heart Will Go On”” | 《我心依旧》 |
[22:41] | I have a good mind to let him rot. | 我很想让他就这么烂掉 |
[22:51] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Liam. | 我想跟你谈谈廉姆 |
[22:53] | My brother in track-marked arms? | 我那胳膊上都是针眼的兄弟吗 |
[22:56] | Yeah. I took the file that you dug up, | 嗯 我看了你找到的档案 |
[22:57] | the one with the details of his arrest. | 就是写有他的被捕细节的档案 |
[23:04] | That’s Liam’s. | 那是廉姆的 |
[23:06] | The damage would suggest a pretty major collision, | 车的损坏程度显示碰撞应该很剧烈 |
[23:08] | but when I saw him, he didn’t have a scratch on him. | 但我见他时 他身上一处擦伤都没有 |
[23:11] | Now, if he’d been wearing a seat belt, | 如果他是系了安全带 |
[23:12] | I would have seen belt burn on his neck and chest. | 那他的颈部和胸部上会有安全带的瘀伤 |
[23:14] | If he hadn’t been wearing one, | 如果他没有系安全带 |
[23:16] | he would had a contusion | 那他的头部撞击 |
[23:17] | where his head hit the windshield or steering wheel. | 挡风玻璃和方向盘的地方会有挫伤 |
[23:20] | He lives in Astoria. | 他住在阿斯托利亚 |
[23:21] | There have been a series of joyrides there. | 那里有一系列的飙车事件 |
[23:23] | The thief abandons the car afterwards, | 小偷事后丢弃掉车辆 |
[23:25] | but strips and pawns anything of value. | 但会拆掉并典当任何值钱的东西 |
[23:28] | The problem is, all of the cars the joyrider stole | 问题是 那些飙车的人偷来的车 |
[23:31] | were hotwired, Liam’s was not. | 都是用短路点火发动的 廉姆的则不是 |
[23:32] | It says here the keys were found in the ignition. | 这里提到车钥匙就插在点火装置里 |
[23:36] | He said he sometimes left them in the car. | 他说他时常会把钥匙留在车里 |
[23:37] | Another discrepancy: nothing was stripped or stolen. | 另一个问题 没有任何东西失窃 |
[23:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:44] | I gave Liam a Christmas present one year. | 我送给廉姆一个圣诞礼物 |
[23:46] | It was a silver key chain pendant with a watch built in. | 一个银色的钥匙链里面嵌着一块表 |
[23:49] | You think something was stolen after all? | 你认为那个东西丢了 |
[23:51] | It looked expensive, but it wasn’t. | 那个看起来很贵 但其实不值钱 |
[23:53] | Maybe the guy who stole the car couldn’t tell the difference. | 也许窃贼以为那个东西很贵呢 |
[23:55] | I would be remiss if I didn’t point out | 我必须要说的是 |
[23:57] | that Liam may have pawned it himself. | 廉姆也许已经把那个东西当掉了 |
[23:59] | We addicts are, as you know, not a sentimental lot. | 我们是瘾君子 不那么多愁善感 |
[24:03] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[24:04] | How long were you working with Liam | 你帮他戒毒多久后 |
[24:05] | before you started sleeping with him? | 开始和他上床的 |
[24:10] | Your disappointment in him | 你那天对他的失望 |
[24:11] | the other day seemed a little… extreme. | 很强烈 |
[24:13] | Especially for an addiction specialist who has | 尤其是对你这种戒毒专家 |
[24:15] | no doubt seen clients fall off the wagon before. | 经常会有病人戒毒失败的 |
[24:17] | And now to note the absence of a trifle | 你还发现几年前 |
[24:19] | that you gave him years ago… | 你给他的礼物不见了 |
[24:21] | No judgment. | 我没别的意思 |
[24:22] | Just curiosity. | 只是好奇 |
[24:24] | I’m heading to Rikers first thing tomorrow. | 我明天一早要去雷克斯 |
[24:27] | You okay without me for a few hours? | 你一个人可以吗 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry, but I am confused. | 我很疑惑 |
[24:46] | You think that Mr. O’Brien and I were having an affair? | 你认为我和奧布莱恩有私情 |
[24:49] | These mix CDs, | 这些CD |
[24:50] | the ones with your name on them– | 上面写着你的名字 |
[24:53] | I realized last night that they were made | 里面的歌曲都是奧布莱恩 |
[24:55] | entirely from songs purchased by Mr. O’Brien | 过去几个月 |
[24:58] | over the last few months. | 从网上下载的 |
[25:00] | Almost entirely from love songs. | 几乎全部都是他最喜欢的歌 |
[25:04] | Not the grandest of romantic gestures, | 并不是多么惊天动地的浪漫手法 |
[25:08] | but still, it’s not like he could afford | 但还是很浪漫 以他助教的工作 |
[25:10] | expensive jewelry for you, not on a T.A.’s salary. | 没办法买昂贵的首饰给你 |
[25:13] | You should have seen his face | 你真应该看看 |
[25:14] | when the police found the phone | 他知道警察找到了电话时的表情 |
[25:15] | that connected him to Trent’s murder. | 这部电话将他和特伦特的死联系起来 |
[25:16] | He was stunned. | 他当时很震惊 |
[25:18] | Probably because he had no idea | 也许他不知道这部电话 |
[25:20] | that the phone was in his home. Hmm? | 会在他的家里 是吗 |
[25:25] | You put it there, didn’t you? | 你放在那里的 是吗 |
[25:27] | I don’t know anything about a phone. | 我不知道电话的事情 |
[25:29] | There’s one thing that still puzzles me, | 还有一件事让我很困惑 |
[25:31] | is why he confessed. | 为什么他要认罪 |
[25:34] | I’ve been racking my brain. | 我绞尽脑汁地想 |
[25:35] | I can only come up with two possible answers. | 我只能想出两个原因 |
[25:38] | One, he thought you left it there by mistake | 第一种 你约会后不小心落在那里 |
[25:40] | after a tryst, and you were planning | 你想回去找找 |
[25:42] | to go back, retrieve it, dispose of it, | 找到后在扔掉它 |
[25:45] | having no idea that the police would recover it first. | 但没想到警察先找到了 |
[25:48] | Two, he’s the ultimate sap. | 第二种 他是个大笨蛋 |
[25:51] | He realized that you set him up, | 他意识到是你陷害他 |
[25:53] | but he loves you so much, | 但他太爱你 |
[25:55] | he thought he’d just take the fall anyway. | 他就替你顶罪了 |
[25:58] | Either way, he comes off looking a bit dim. | 不管如何 他前景渺茫了 |
[26:01] | Please, I’d like you to leave now. | 我希望你们离开 |
[26:05] | If you have something to tell us, | 如果你有什么要说的 |
[26:07] | the sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[26:08] | Not just for Brendan O’Brien, but for you. | 不仅为了布兰登·奧布莱恩 也为了你自己 |
[26:16] | This is an old manual given to Chinese political police. | 这是中国警方的一本手册 |
[26:20] | It teaches how to beat a suspect, | 是有关如何殴打犯人认罪 |
[26:24] | but leave no marks. | 而且不留痕迹的 |
[26:26] | He used these techniques to hurt me. | 他用这上面的手段伤害我 |
[26:31] | And he also made me do things. | 他还让我做别的事情 |
[26:35] | Sex things, horrible things while he taped them. | 情色的事情 还将它录下来 |
[26:39] | Let’s say we believe you, Mrs. Annunzio. | 阿农奇奥夫人 我相信你说的 |
[26:42] | That doesn’t justify murder. | 但这并不是杀人的理由 |
[26:44] | I had nothing to do with Trent’s death. | 我没有杀死特伦特 |
[26:46] | I don’t believe Brendan did either. | 我也不认为是布兰登干的 |
[26:48] | I… I can’t explain how the phone that was used | 我不知道那部手机是怎么 |
[26:51] | to contact Trent’s killer got into Brendan’s apartment, | 进入布兰登的公寓的 |
[26:53] | but I do know he would never take a life. | 但我知道他不会杀人 |
[26:56] | Respectfully, Mrs. Annunzio, you’ve just told us | 恕我冒昧 阿农奇奥夫人 |
[27:00] | that your husband was a sadist and a pervert. | 你刚才说你的丈夫是个虐待狂加变态 |
[27:03] | Assuming that’s true, | 假设你说的是真的 |
[27:05] | why would we trust your judgment? | 我们也不能相信你主观的判断 |
[27:10] | Trent was not my husband. | 特伦特不是我的丈夫 |
[27:12] | He promised to marry me when he asked me | 几年前 他要求我和他来美国时 |
[27:13] | to come to America with him several years ago. | 他答应要娶我 |
[27:17] | But then when we arrived here, he went back on that promise. | 但当我到了美国 他却没有娶我 |
[27:21] | He knew I could not go to the police | 他知道以我的非法身份 |
[27:23] | without revealing my status. | 我不可能去警局告他 |
[27:26] | I could be deported. | 我会被驱逐出境 |
[27:28] | And when did Brendan come into the picture? | 你和布兰登什么时候在一起的 |
[27:31] | He came to the house one day to leave something for Trent. | 有一天他来家里给特伦特送东西 |
[27:36] | And he found me crying… | 他发现我在哭 |
[27:41] | and he held me. | 他抱着我 |
[27:43] | And when the time was right, I was going to leave Trent, | 我准备等时机成熟了就离开特伦特 |
[27:46] | and Brendan and I were going to marry. | 和布兰登结婚 |
[27:49] | You told us that, um, you lied to us the other day, | 你之前向我们说谎了 |
[27:52] | so why should we believe you now? | 我们现在没法相信你 |
[27:55] | The… the videos he made of me. | 这里有所有的录像 |
[27:59] | He kept them all on this computer. | 他一直保存在电脑里 |
[28:02] | There’s even one in which he beat me. | 有一个是他打我时录的 |
[28:10] | They were, they were all here! | 原本都在电脑里的 |
[28:12] | Mrs. Annunzio, I think it’s time | 阿农奇奥夫人 你得和我们 |
[28:14] | we took this back to the station. | 回趟警局 |
[28:22] | I don’t really get it. | 我还是不太明白 |
[28:23] | What exactly am I supposed to be looking for? | 你希望我发现什么 |
[28:25] | Anything out of the ordinary. | 任何一点蛛丝马迹 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry about what I said to you the other day. | 我很抱歉那天和你说那些话 |
[28:36] | About you not treating me right. | 说你对我不好 |
[28:37] | – It’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. | -没关系 -不 |
[28:41] | When I think about some of the things that I did, I just… | 每当我想起我做过的那些事 我… |
[28:44] | It makes you crazy. There are nights you wake up crying. | 毒品让你变得疯狂 你在晚上哭着醒来 |
[28:47] | You wish you had it all to do | 你希望重新开始 |
[28:48] | over again, you’d do it differently. | 你希望改变自己 |
[28:50] | We’ve had this conversation before. | 我们谈过这个问题了 |
[28:51] | You’ve apologized to me before. | 你已经向我道过歉了 |
[28:54] | I know you feel sorry, because if you didn’t, why say it? | 我知道你很抱歉 不然你不会这么说 |
[28:58] | What I’ve never understood is why you don’t put yourself | 我不明白的是 你什么时候能 |
[29:00] | in a position to stop apologizing to people. | 停止向别人道歉 |
[29:14] | The key chain pendant, the one you gave me | 那个钥匙链 你给我的圣诞节礼物 |
[29:16] | that year for Christmas, it’s not here. | 那个不见了 |
[29:19] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[29:32] | Watson… | 华生 |
[29:35] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[29:36] | Whose computer is that? | 谁的电脑 |
[29:38] | It’s Trent Annunzio’s. | 特伦特·阿农奇奥的 |
[29:40] | Borrowing it. | 我借来的 |
[29:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:43] | Because… | 因为 |
[29:44] | I strongly suspect that it may once have contained | 我强烈怀疑这里面有 |
[29:47] | evidence that would prove Annunzio abused his wife. | 阿农奇奥虐待妻子的证据 |
[29:51] | I thought the hard drive may have been swapped out, | 我认为硬盘可能被取走了 |
[29:53] | but that doesn’t appear to be the case. | 但好像不是这样 |
[29:57] | You said this morning that she was the one | 你早晨还说他妻子是雇佣 |
[29:58] | who hired Raul Ramirez to kill him. | 劳尔·拉米雷兹的人 |
[30:02] | I did. | 我说过 |
[30:04] | Then why are you looking for evidence to help her? | 那为什么要找证据证明她的清白呢 |
[30:06] | Because, upon further examination of the facts, | 因为 通过进一步的检查 |
[30:10] | I now have reason to believe that I was wrong, | 我觉得我的推断是错的 |
[30:13] | and that in accusing her, I may have inadvertently positioned | 如果指控她 就等于向 |
[30:16] | the United Stated Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency | 美国移民及海关执法局告发她 |
[30:19] | to separate an innocent woman from her infant daughter | 让一个无辜的女人再也见不到 |
[30:22] | on a very permanent basis. | 她尚在襁褓中的女儿 |
[30:29] | That tea that you made the other day, | 你那天泡的茶 |
[30:31] | could you make some more of it? | 能不能再来点 |
[30:37] | I keep asking myself, | 我一直在问自己 |
[30:39] | why would she tell us about her husband’s brutality | 为什么她要在不能提供证据的情况下 |
[30:41] | if she wasn’t absolutely certain | 告诉我们 |
[30:43] | that she could show us some proof? | 她丈夫的暴行呢 |
[30:44] | You think someone wiped his computer for him? | 你觉得是有人帮他清空了电脑 |
[30:48] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[30:50] | I haven’t exactly been at my best lately. | 我最近状态还没上来 |
[30:51] | Well, you were right about Liam– | 但对廉姆 你是对的 |
[30:53] | that pendant I gave him, | 我给他的钥匙链 |
[30:54] | it was stolen. He told me this morning. | 是被偷了 他今早告诉我的 |
[30:55] | I spent the rest of the day visiting pawnshops in Queens | 我在皇后区转了一天当铺 |
[30:58] | until I found it. | 又找回来了 |
[31:00] | The owner knew the kid who brought it in, | 当铺老板说是个小孩去当的 |
[31:01] | so once the police find him, they’re gonna let Liam go. | 警察要是找到他 就会放了廉姆 |
[31:05] | Mm. Well done, Watson. | 干得好 华生 |
[31:09] | Perhaps you should take the reins on the Annunzio case. | 也许应该让你去查阿农奇奥的案子 |
[31:17] | I didn’t tell you the whole story. | 我没告诉你实情 |
[31:19] | Liam’s not an ex-client. | 廉姆不是前任客户 |
[31:21] | He’s just… an ex. | 就是…前任 |
[31:26] | You were romantically involved; you just weren’t his companion. | 你跟他是恋爱 但你不是他的陪护 |
[31:30] | I met him on an ER rotation | 我是在急症室轮班时遇见他的 |
[31:32] | back when I was still a resident. | 那时我还是住院医生 |
[31:34] | Some lady got her purse snatched in front of him. | 有个女人的钱包在他面前被抢了 |
[31:36] | He tackled the guy, the guy smashed his skull | 他抓住了那人 那人用酒瓶 |
[31:38] | with a bottle and ran off. | 砸伤了他的头跑了 |
[31:40] | I gave him 39 stitches. | 我给他缝了39针 |
[31:42] | Was he already using? | 他那时已经开始了吗 |
[31:45] | No. | 还没 |
[31:48] | No, that came later. | 那是后来的事 |
[31:51] | I hosted an intervention, I drove him to rehab. | 我想帮他 送他去戒毒所 |
[31:55] | He was better when he came out, | 他出来的时候好多了 |
[31:58] | but only for a little while. | 但好景不长 |
[32:00] | Everything that followed is typically what follows. | 接下来的事猜也能猜到了 |
[32:05] | A lot of lies, | 无数谎言 |
[32:06] | heartbreak. | 我心灰意冷 |
[32:08] | Anyway, the upside was that | 但也有好处 |
[32:10] | I learned a lot about how to deal with people like him. | 我学会了怎么去面对跟他一样的人 |
[32:13] | So when I left medicine, | 所以我离开医院后 |
[32:15] | companionship seemed like a pretty natural fit. | 自然而然就做了陪护 |
[32:24] | It’s the autopsy report on Trent Annunzio. | 是特伦特·阿农奇奥的验尸报告 |
[32:26] | The ME found dried chrysanthemum | 验尸官在他的胃里找到了 |
[32:28] | and mulberry leaf in his stomach contents. | 干菊花和桑叶 |
[32:30] | Oh, those are both… | 那都是… |
[32:31] | Medicinal Chinese herbs. Yes, well aware. | 中草药 很显然 |
[32:33] | This particular combination is used to treat eye pain. | 这两味药放在一起专治眼痛 |
[32:37] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:38] | I may have done some research into the efficacy | 我服了上次你给的草药后 |
[32:41] | of Chinese medicine after the herbs that you gave me | 觉得有起色 就稍微 |
[32:42] | had a positive correlation with my recovery. | 调查了一下中药的效用 |
[32:45] | Anyway, point is, | 这不重要 重点是 |
[32:47] | this could hardly be a coincidence. | 这不可能只是巧合 |
[32:49] | He was shot in both eyes | 生前在治眼痛 |
[32:51] | while self-medicating for eye pain. | 死时两只眼睛都被射中 |
[32:55] | I noticed something back at his apartment. | 我在他的住所曾注意到 |
[32:57] | There was a photograph of him and his students. | 一张他和他学生的照片 |
[33:01] | Everyone in it had, um, | 里面每个人的眼睛都 |
[33:03] | red eye from the camera flash except for him. | 因为闪光灯变红 但他没有 |
[33:05] | I didn’t give it much thought, but it’s possible | 我当时没多想 但有可能是 |
[33:07] | that something was blocking his tapetum lucidum. | 他的脉络膜层被堵塞了 |
[33:10] | The reflective part of the retina. | 也就是视网膜进行反射的部分 |
[33:12] | Such as? | 被什么堵住了 |
[33:13] | Best guess would be a melanoma. | 极有可能是黑素瘤 |
[33:15] | We need to get to the coroner’s office. | 我们得赶去法医办公室 |
[33:18] | I think I know who arranged Trent Annunzio’s murder. | 我想我知道是谁策划了特伦特的死亡 |
[33:22] | You want to tell me what I’m looking at? | 告诉我这是什么 |
[33:24] | Melanoma cells. | 黑素瘤细胞 |
[33:26] | The medical examiner | 验尸官 |
[33:27] | found them a short while ago what was left | 不久前在特伦特·阿农奇奥的眼窝里 |
[33:29] | of Trent Annunzio’s eye sockets. | 找到的 |
[33:31] | He had cancer? | 他得了癌症 |
[33:33] | Not just any cancer. | 不止 |
[33:34] | Uveal melanoma. | 是葡萄膜黑素瘤 |
[33:37] | It’s as painful as it is. Untreatable. | 很痛苦 是不治之症 |
[33:40] | It’s likely he only had a few months to live. | 他只剩几个月能活 |
[33:43] | I’m confused. | 我想不通 |
[33:44] | I thought you said on the phone | 你不是在电话上说 |
[33:45] | you knew who killed Annunzio. | 你知道是谁杀了阿农奇奥吗 |
[33:47] | I do. | 是 |
[33:48] | Annunzio. | 阿农奇奥 |
[33:52] | Imagine for a moment that, um… | 试想一下 |
[33:55] | he was exactly the man his wife said he was. | 假如他就是他妻子说的那种人 |
[33:58] | He tortured her, physically, psychologically. | 在身体上和心理上折磨自己的老婆 |
[34:00] | Forced her to perform sexual acts | 强迫她在摄像机前 |
[34:02] | in front of a camera. | 进行性行为 |
[34:03] | Now imagine he discovers that his favorite | 再假如他发现了自己喜爱的 |
[34:06] | plaything slash punching bag is having an affair | 玩物或是出气筒和他的助教 |
[34:09] | with his teaching assistant, Mr. O’Brien. | 奧布莱恩先生有婚外情 |
[34:12] | A man like Annunzio, | 像阿农奇奥这样城府极深 |
[34:13] | prone to deviousness and violence, | 有暴力倾向的人 |
[34:17] | no doubt started plotting his revenge. | 一定会设法报仇 |
[34:19] | Problem was, he began to experience | 问题是 眼痛开始 |
[34:22] | this-this terrible eye pain. | 折磨他 |
[34:24] | He consults a doctor. | 他去看医生 |
[34:26] | He learned his fate. | 知道自己命不久矣 |
[34:28] | Rotten luck, or instant karma… doesn’t matter. | 霉运 现世报什么的 都不重要了 |
[34:31] | Annunzio was… was reeling. | 阿农奇奥一阵眩晕 |
[34:35] | All he had left | 他只剩下 |
[34:36] | was his intellect and his anger. | 自己的才智和满腔的怒火 |
[34:39] | So he devised a plan | 于是他策定了一个计划 |
[34:41] | that would not only exact revenge | 这计划不仅报复了 |
[34:43] | upon his wife and her lover, | 妻子和她的情人 |
[34:44] | but also deliver him from a slow and agonizing death. | 也使他从病痛中永远地解脱出来 |
[34:49] | He found Raul Ramirez, | 他找上劳尔·拉米雷兹 |
[34:52] | and he hired him | 雇他来 |
[34:54] | to be his very own executioner. | 执行自己的死亡 |
[34:57] | After that, | 之后 |
[34:58] | it was just a matter of gaining access to O’Brien’s apartment. | 就剩进入奧布莱恩的住所栽赃了 |
[35:00] | Probably with a stolen key. | 钥匙可能是偷来的 |
[35:02] | He planted evidence that would implicate O’Brien– | 他在那里放了证据陷害奧布莱恩 |
[35:05] | the phone used to contact Ramirez– | 也就是那个用来联系拉米雷兹的电话 |
[35:07] | and then he writes a recommendation | 然后他写了一封推荐信 |
[35:09] | that he knows would demonstrate | 在信中流露出 |
[35:11] | that O’Brien has motive for murder. | 奧布莱恩有杀人动机 |
[35:14] | Now all that’s left to do is to | 接下来就是 |
[35:15] | destroy any evidence that might | 毁灭一切会使计划败露 |
[35:17] | unravel his plans: | 的证据 |
[35:18] | Firstly, the incriminating videos | 首先是存在他电脑里 |
[35:20] | he keeps on his computer. | 能送他进监狱的视频 |
[35:22] | Secondly, his eyes. | 其次就是他的眼睛 |
[35:25] | They’re proof that he faced a long, horrible illness. | 它们能证明他身患重病 |
[35:29] | And he can’t risk anyone discovering his condition. | 他并不想冒险被人发现 |
[35:31] | There may be immediate questions asked | 一旦被察 他就会 |
[35:33] | as to whether he arranged his own murder. | 被怀疑是自杀 |
[35:35] | The only thing he cannot account for | 他唯一控制不了的变量就是 |
[35:38] | is the unpredictable nature of his would-be assassin. | 这个要杀他的人 |
[35:41] | Ramirez was supposed to kill him | 拉米雷兹本应在他回到车上前 |
[35:42] | when he was on his way to his car. | 把他给杀了 |
[35:44] | Instead, he kills him ahead of schedule, | 结果他杀早了 |
[35:46] | and makes it look like a robbery gone wrong. | 弄得就像抢劫时失控了 |
[35:48] | Now, that’s the last thing | 这是他最不希望 |
[35:50] | that he wanted. | 发生的事 |
[35:50] | Annunzio wanted all fingers pointed squarely at O’Brien. | 阿农奇奥想让所有罪证都直指奧布莱恩 |
[35:56] | It’s not a perfect theory, Captain, but it fits. | 这个假设并不完美 但说得通 |
[36:00] | I think that Annunzio’s wife | 我认为阿农奇奥的妻子 |
[36:01] | and Mr. O’Brien may well be innocent. | 和奧布莱恩很可能是无辜的 |
[36:04] | Well, let’s pretend for a second that you’re right. | 就算你是对的 |
[36:06] | We can’t just cut O’Brien loose based on a theory. | 我们不能仅凭一个推论就放了奧布莱恩 |
[36:10] | Not with the phone in evidence, | 何况还有手机作为证物 |
[36:12] | and a signed confession. | 和一份签字认罪的供词 |
[36:14] | What about Jun? | 君怎么样 |
[36:15] | We didn’t have enough to hold her. | 我们没有足够的证据逮捕她 |
[36:17] | We cut her loose to I.C.E.. | 只能把她交给移民及海关执法局 |
[36:19] | They already started deportation proceedings. | 他们已经开始办她的驱逐出境手续了 |
[36:21] | Now, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[36:23] | if you think this is all part of a master plan | 要是你认为这是受害者自导自演的 |
[36:26] | concocted by the victim, | 一场阴谋诡计 |
[36:27] | then it’s a damn good one. | 那这可真是天衣无缝 |
[36:46] | Is this new? | 这是新情况吗 |
[36:47] | Old data, new location. | 还是旧的资料 不过换了个地方 |
[36:49] | Thought it might jar something loose. | 我想也许能发现些蛛丝马迹 |
[36:51] | Did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[36:53] | Hard to sleep | 明明知道有个疯子 |
[36:54] | knowing a psychopath may have managed | 在自己死前拉了两个无辜的人陪葬 |
[36:55] | to ruin two lives from beyond the grave. | 让人怎么睡得着 |
[36:58] | Well, for some of us, I suppose. | 好吧 不是所有人都这么想 |
[37:01] | Well, I am gonna have to take a shower before I go to Rikers. | 我去洗个澡 然后去雷克斯岛监狱 |
[37:04] | Carry on. | 洗吧 |
[37:08] | Oh, you weren’t kidding when you said | 你说奧布莱恩和拉米雷兹住得很近 |
[37:09] | O’Brien and Ramirez live close to each other. | 原来不是在开玩笑 |
[37:11] | All part of the frame-up. | 都是这场阴谋的一部分 |
[37:13] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[37:14] | if I wanted to hire someone from my neighborhood to kill you, | 要是我想从我的社区里雇人杀你 |
[37:16] | how would I do it, go door-to-door? | 我该怎么做 挨家挨户找人吗 |
[37:19] | I’m just saying, people who kill for money | 我是想说 会为了钱去杀人的人 |
[37:20] | aren’t exactly easy to find. | 没这么容易找到 |
[37:22] | Especially when you’re limited by geography. | 尤其是在你受地域所限的时候 |
[37:24] | So, if I wanted you dead, | 所以说 如果我想你死 |
[37:27] | how would I find my Raul Ramirez? | 我该怎么去找我的劳尔·拉米雷兹呢 |
[37:31] | You’d use a menu. | 你会从名单上找 |
[37:45] | Sex Offender Registry. | 性侵罪犯资料库 |
[37:47] | You can’t look up killers by locale, | 你不能按地区查找杀手 |
[37:49] | but you can look up rapists. | 但你能查到强奸犯 |
[37:51] | They’re a subset of violent offenders. | 他们也是暴力罪犯的一种 |
[37:53] | It’s not a leap to imagine that they would | 不难想象 如果价格合理 |
[37:55] | consider murder for hire if the price was right. | 他们会考虑替别人杀人 |
[37:59] | You type in O’Brien’s address, | 输入奧布莱恩家的地址 |
[38:02] | find the nearest deviant. | 找到最近的离经叛道分子 |
[38:05] | Only he wasn’t the nearest one. | 只是他不是最近的那个 |
[38:06] | There’s another guy whose name came up first. | 还有另一个人排在他前面 |
[38:09] | Go back a screen. | 回到刚才那个网页 |
[38:12] | Dennis Kaminski. | 丹尼斯·卡明斯基 |
[38:14] | Multiple rape convictions, | 多次被判强奸 |
[38:17] | set up hidden cameras in women’s restrooms. | 在女人的卧室里偷放隐形摄像机 |
[38:19] | And his name came up first | 他的名字排在最前面 |
[38:20] | because he lives in O’Brien’s building. | 因为他和奧布莱恩住在同一幢楼 |
[38:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[38:25] | If Annunzio wanted to use proximity | 如果阿农奇奥想利用地理位置上的 |
[38:27] | to make O’Brien look guiltier, | 接近让奧布莱恩看上去更可疑 |
[38:29] | why didn’t he go to this guy first? | 为什么他不先去找这个人 |
[38:32] | Who says he didn’t? | 谁说他没有呢 |
[38:37] | I don’t know… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[38:39] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[38:42] | You didn’t do what the police said you did. | 你没做那些警察口中的事 |
[38:45] | Anyway, someone’s going to be here to release you soon. | 不管怎样 马上就会有人来放了你 |
[38:49] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[38:52] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry, I guess I just, I don’t know, | 抱歉 我想我只是 我也不清楚 |
[38:57] | I expected a little more, uh… | 我以为你会觉得… |
[39:01] | disappointment. | 更失望一点 |
[39:03] | I let that go a long time ago. | 我很久以前就释怀了 |
[39:07] | I want to get clean, Joanie. | 我想戒毒 乔恩妮 |
[39:09] | – Liam… – I mean it. | -廉姆… -我是说真的 |
[39:12] | I figure after everything you did for me, | 我想在你为我做了这么多事以后 |
[39:13] | I gotta at least try, right? | 我至少该试试 对吗 |
[39:15] | You’re not supposed to do it for me, | 你不应该为我这么做 |
[39:17] | you’re supposed to do it for yourself. | 而是为了你自己 |
[39:19] | Thought maybe, I don’t know, | 也许是这样 我不知道 |
[39:20] | you could find me a place to go. | 你能帮我找个地方吗 |
[39:24] | My friend runs the 59th Street Clinic. | 我有朋友在59街开了家诊所 |
[39:27] | If I call her now, | 要是我现在打给她 |
[39:28] | I’m sure she’ll make room for you. | 她肯定能给你留个地儿 |
[39:30] | Like I said, you have to do this for yourself. | 就像我说的 你必须为了自己这么做 |
[39:33] | I’m not gonna be there waiting for you. | 我不会在那等你 |
[39:42] | Y… you mean to say | 你们的意思是说 |
[39:44] | Trent was behind everything that happened? | 是特伦特策划了这一切吗 |
[39:47] | Before your husband contracted Raul Ramirez to shoot him, | 在你丈夫雇劳尔·拉米雷兹杀死自己之前 |
[39:52] | he tried another man, | 他联系过另一个人 |
[39:53] | one Dennis Kaminski. | 叫丹尼斯·卡明斯基 |
[39:56] | Mr. Kaminski was more suspicious of your husband’s overtures | 卡明斯基先生比拉米雷兹先生更怀疑 |
[40:00] | than Mr. Ramirez, he also had more experience | 你丈夫的要求 他对监视设备 |
[40:02] | with surveillance equipment. | 也更有经验 |
[40:04] | Fearing that the police were attempting to entrap him, | 因为害怕这是警察的圈套 |
[40:07] | he installed a small camera | 他在家门外的走廊里 |
[40:09] | in the corridor outside of his apartment. | 装了一个小型摄像机 |
[40:11] | Next time he was contacted by his mystery benefactor, | 等到下次那个神秘雇主再联系他时 |
[40:15] | he said it would require a further $1,000 | 他说除非再多出1000美金 |
[40:17] | before he would even consider the offer. | 否则就不会考虑交易 |
[40:20] | The next day, the camera recorded this. | 就在第二天 摄像机拍下了这个 |
[40:30] | Jun? | 君 |
[40:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[40:33] | Well, thanks to this video, | 多亏了这段录像 |
[40:34] | Mr. O’Brien was just released, | 奧布莱恩先生刚刚被无罪释放了 |
[40:37] | which is bully for him but, uh… | 虽然他是被冤枉的 但… |
[40:39] | doesn’t make you any more of a citizen. | 你还是无法继续持有公民的身份 |
[40:41] | I’m still going to be deported? | 我仍然会被驱逐吗 |
[40:43] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[40:45] | Were you serious the other day when you said | 那天你说你们已经讨论过 |
[40:47] | that you two had discussed the possibility of… | 在不久的将来结婚的可能性 |
[40:50] | tying the knot? | 那是认真的吗 |
[40:51] | Because if you were… | 因为你们要是认真的… |
[40:53] | Captain Gregson has already reached out | 格雷森警监已经联络过 |
[40:55] | to a friend of his in the City Clerk’s Office. | 他在市政处工作的一个朋友 |
[40:57] | I can’t make any promises, | 我不能打任何包票 |
[40:59] | but my understanding is | 但照我的理解是 |
[41:02] | if you were to get married today | 要是你们今天结婚的话 |
[41:05] | that I.C.E. will have to back off. | 移民局就不得不撤销驱逐 |
[41:08] | It’s not how I thought we would do it, but… | 虽然我没想过这么结婚 但是… |
[41:11] | sure. | 当然要去 |
[41:22] | Good show, Mr. O’Brien. | 干得好 奧布莱恩先生 |
[41:31] | 59街诊所 带来希望的地方 | |
[41:46] | I texted you. You didn’t have to come. | 我给你发短信了 你不必来的 |
[41:49] | As I explained the other day, | 就像我那天说的 |
[41:50] | there’s nothing more hazardous to my health than boredom. | 没有什么比无聊对我的健康更有害 |
[41:55] | Besides, I thought it might be nice to meet the ex. | 而且我觉得来见你前男友也挺有意思 |
[42:09] | I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna show. | 我很确定他不会出现了 |
[42:12] | Yet here you sit. | 但你还是坐在这 |
[42:20] | I’ll give him ten more minutes. | 我再给他十分钟 |
[42:25] | If there’s someplace else you have to be… | 要是你还有什么别的地方要去 |
[42:28] | Not tonight, Watson. | 今晚没有 华生 |
[42:32] | Not tonight. | 今晚没有 |