时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Irene Adler. | 艾琳·艾德勒 |
[00:03] | Got killed in her flat. | 在她的公寓被杀 |
[00:05] | Year and a half ago. | 一年半以前 |
[00:06] | That was Moriarty. | 是莫里亚蒂干的 |
[00:07] | And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to? | 请问我有幸在和哪位通话 |
[00:09] | My name is Moriarty. | 我的名字叫莫里亚蒂 |
[00:11] | Irene Adler– did you have her killed? | 艾琳·艾德勒 是你让人杀了她吗 |
[00:13] | That is the question, is it not? | 这就是你的问题 不是吗 |
[00:15] | What was she like? | 她是个怎样的人 |
[00:16] | To me… the woman. | 对我来说 她就是那个人了 |
[00:19] | To me, she eclipsed and predominated | 全天下的女人在她面前 |
[00:21] | the whole of her gender. | 都暗淡无光 |
[00:22] | What do you think’s inside? | 你觉得里面会有什么 |
[00:23] | The reasons I’m here are personal. | 我是为了自己才来这里 |
[00:26] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[00:28] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[00:33] | Irene. Oh, Irene. Irene. | 艾琳 艾琳 艾琳 |
[00:37] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[01:00] | Door’s open. | 门开着 |
[01:07] | Hi. You must be the P.I. | 你好 你就是那个私家侦探吧 |
[01:10] | Consulting detective, yes. | 是顾问侦探 |
[01:12] | Sherlock Holmes. | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[01:14] | Consulting detective? | 顾问侦探 |
[01:17] | Is that different from a P.I.? | 和私家侦探有区别吗 |
[01:20] | There’s considerably less clandestine photography | 有 我不会去偷拍 |
[01:23] | of cheating spouses, yeah. | 出轨的配偶 |
[01:26] | Uh, as I mentioned in my e-mail, | 我邮件里提过 |
[01:28] | I’m looking into a matter for a friend of mine | 我在帮我克利斯蒂拍卖行的 |
[01:30] | who procures items for auction at Christie’s. | 拍卖员朋友查几幅画 |
[01:32] | Now, Mr. Kirby of the British Museum | 大英博物馆的卡比先生 |
[01:34] | said that as his top restorer, | 说你是他最棒的修复员 |
[01:36] | you were the person to see. | 找你就对了 |
[01:39] | Nice of Mr. Kirby. | 卡比先生人真好 |
[01:44] | Irene Adler. Nice to meet… | 我叫艾琳·艾德勒 很高兴见到… |
[01:48] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[01:51] | Symmetry– I’m… | 对称性 我 |
[01:53] | trained to be on the lookout for it. | 总是能留意到这个 |
[01:56] | Anyway, I looked at those pictures you e-mailed. | 我看过你发来的照片了 |
[01:59] | Tell your friend at Christie’s that, I’m sorry, | 告诉你在克利斯蒂拍卖行的朋友 很遗憾 |
[02:01] | but those canvasses aren’t original Turners. | 那些都不是透纳的真迹 |
[02:05] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[02:06] | The provenance is quite convincing. | 那些画的由来还挺可信的 |
[02:08] | Yeah. They’re good forgeries but, you know, | 没错 是赝品中的极品 |
[02:11] | they’re forgeries. They’re supposed to be | 但还是伪造的 那本该是 |
[02:14] | the studies for The Fighting Temeraire, | 《战斗勇猛号》的习作 |
[02:16] | but they have a… a medium orange and ochre in them. | 但画中有种 中橙色和黄褐色 |
[02:19] | In 1839, you needed turmeric to make ochre paint. | 在1839年 需要姜黄才能画出黄褐色 |
[02:23] | But 1839 was also the beginning of your Afghan war; | 但1839年 阿富汗抗英战争打响了 |
[02:27] | the army commandeered turmeric for a preservative in rations. | 军队强占了姜黄 用作军粮防腐 |
[02:32] | That’s why you don’t see ochre in The Fighting Temeraire. | 所以在《战斗勇猛号》中是没有黄褐色的 |
[02:36] | Or any painting from back then. | 那段时期的作品都不会有 |
[02:40] | I’m surprised I hadn’t realized that. Yet. | 我居然尚未意识到这一点 |
[02:44] | Shame, really. | 真是可惜 |
[02:46] | The world would be a more interesting place | 要是出现几张透纳的新作 |
[02:48] | with a few new Turners in it. | 这世界会更有趣 |
[02:53] | So these are all your… work, are they? | 这些都是你的作品 是吧 |
[02:56] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[03:01] | You’re very gifted. | 你才华横溢啊 |
[03:04] | Do you do original work? | 你有原创作品吗 |
[03:06] | What could I add to all this? What could anyone? | 这些画作上还需要添油加醋吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to linger, I just… | 抱歉 我没想在这磨蹭 就是… |
[03:30] | It’s just… if these were all supposed to be reproductions, | 这些都是复制品的话 |
[03:32] | what is the original of Brueghel’s The Blind | 这幅布鲁盖尔《问道于盲》的真迹 |
[03:35] | Leading the Blind doing on your wall? | 又怎么会挂在你墙上呢 |
[03:37] | I wonder what the director of the Belgian National Museum | 要是比利时国家博物馆馆长知道 |
[03:39] | would have to say if he knew that you had returned | 你把你画的复制品还给他 |
[03:41] | your work to him and passed it off as the real thing. | 自己保留了真品 不知他会作何感想 |
[03:46] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[03:48] | The original was damaged by shelling during the Great War. | 真迹在一战时受到炮火损坏 |
[03:53] | Hard to see why you, a restorer by trade, | 而你作为一名职业修复员 |
[03:56] | would recreate the gouges in the canvas. | 不太可能会在画布上重塑磕碰的痕迹 |
[04:00] | I’m curious– you don’t intend to sell it, | 我很好奇 你既然不想卖 |
[04:03] | so why take the risk? | 又为什么冒险掉包 |
[04:09] | The museum director wanted to file down the paint | 馆长想要锉薄 |
[04:12] | where the gouges were. | 有磕碰的地方 |
[04:15] | I told him that that would compromise | 我跟他说 那样会有损 |
[04:17] | what the artist intended, but he didn’t see it my way, | 画家创作时的本意 但他不同意我的看法 |
[04:19] | so I… | 于是我 |
[04:22] | preserved it. | 将画保护了起来 |
[04:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[04:26] | And some of these other paintings are… | 那这几张也是 |
[04:29] | preserved as well, are they? | 你保护起来的 是吗 |
[04:34] | A bargain then. | 来做个交易吧 |
[04:37] | I’ll tell you which of the paintings are reproductions | 我告诉你哪些画是复制品 |
[04:39] | and which of them are counts of felonious theft. | 哪些属于重大偷窃罪 |
[04:45] | And if I deduce correctly, | 要是我的推测正确 |
[04:48] | you’ll spend an evening in this great city with me. | 你今晚就要陪我 |
[04:52] | You’re not going to turn me in? | 你不打算告发我吗 |
[04:53] | I appreciate your efforts to keep the vulgarities | 我很欣赏你努力保护这些画作远离 |
[04:55] | of the modern era at bay. | 现代粗鄙之人的魔爪 |
[04:57] | Whether you agree to my game or not, | 不管你答不答应 |
[04:59] | I’ll leave you to your work. | 你先忙吧 |
[05:02] | I assure you, we would enjoy each other’s company. | 我保证 我们一定会很享受彼此的陪伴 |
[05:07] | I have no wish to coerce your attentions. | 我无意强迫你 |
[05:10] | You’re not boring at all, are you? | 你真不是个无聊的人呐 |
[05:12] | I make every effort not to be. | 这是我一直以来的目标 |
[05:16] | I accept, but I do have one question. | 我答应 不过还有一个问题 |
[05:21] | I’ve already told you that you’re beautiful, | 我已经说过你很美 |
[05:23] | and I can see the way you’re looking at me. | 而你看我的眼神又如此明显 |
[05:27] | Why would we need to leave this apartment | 何必非得离开这座公寓 |
[05:28] | to enjoy each other’s company? | 来享受彼此的陪伴呢 |
[05:35] | A game with proper stakes then. | 看来是个危险的游戏 |
[05:40] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[05:51] | Ms. Adler, I understand you’re disoriented, | 艾德勒女士 我明白你脑中一片混乱 |
[05:55] | but it really is 2013. | 但现在真的是2013年 |
[05:58] | No. Mr. Stapleton told me | 不 斯泰普尔顿先生告诉我 |
[06:00] | it was my birthday seven different times. | 已经过了七年 |
[06:02] | He was lying. | 他撒谎 |
[06:09] | Dr. Anderson, 2861. | 安德森医生 2861号房 |
[06:12] | Dr. Anderson, 2861. | 安德森医生 2861号房 |
[06:22] | I’m here, if you want to talk. | 你想谈谈的话 我在呢 |
[06:27] | I can’t even imagine what you must be thinking right now. | 我简直无法想象你在想什么 |
[06:36] | What did you find at the house? | 屋子里有什么发现吗 |
[06:38] | Not much of anything yet. CSU’s there with Bell. | 暂时还没有 贝尔和鉴证科还在查 |
[06:43] | Is that her? That’s Irene? | 就是她吗 这就是艾琳 |
[06:54] | Your friend is fine. Physically. | 你朋友身体上没事 |
[06:56] | But if I had to put a name on it, I would say | 非要说有事的话 我认为 |
[06:58] | that she’s suffering from severe post-traumatic stress. | 她这是创伤后压力症 |
[07:01] | What happened to her? | 她发生过什么事 |
[07:03] | She doesn’t remember everything clearly, | 她记不清了 |
[07:05] | but she was abducted, moved from place to place. | 但她被人绑架 转移过很多次 |
[07:08] | There were five that she told me about. | 她跟我说了五个地方 |
[07:10] | And then she was subjected | 她还遭受了 |
[07:12] | to advanced psychological pressure tactics. | 严重的心理压力 |
[07:15] | Seems that somebody had set out to systematically destroy | 看来有人想系统摧毁 |
[07:18] | this young woman’s personality, | 这位姑娘的人格 |
[07:21] | and, for the life of me, I cannot give you a reason why. | 只是我无法知晓这其中的原因 |
[07:24] | Did she talk about the people who took her? | 她有没有提过绑架她的人 |
[07:26] | She dealt with only one person. | 她只见过一个人 |
[07:29] | He named himself Mr. Stapleton. | 他自称斯泰普尔顿先生 |
[07:31] | By day, he tinkered with her mind, | 白天 他玩弄她的心理 |
[07:35] | left white peonies by her bed at night. | 晚上 就在她床边留下白牡丹 |
[07:38] | Punishment, reward– all designed | 打一巴掌再赏颗糖 都是设计好了 |
[07:41] | to make Ms. Adler psychologically dependent on her captor. | 要让艾德勒女士心理上依赖这个绑架者 |
[07:45] | Did you get a description of Mr. Stapleton? | 你问过斯泰普尔顿先生长什么样吗 |
[07:48] | She said he was white, about five-ten, | 她说是个白人 1米78左右 |
[07:50] | but as far as what he looked like, | 至于样貌怎样 |
[07:53] | she drew this. | 她画了这幅画 |
[07:54] | He was wearing it every time she spoke to him. | 她每次跟他讲话 他都戴着这个面具 |
[07:59] | I’ve given her a sedative, | 我给她开了镇静剂 |
[08:00] | and we’re gonna keep her on a psych hold for a few days. | 因精神问题我们要让她留院观察几天 |
[08:04] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[08:10] | It’s odd to hear that man wonder why this happened to Irene. | 听到那个人好奇艾琳怎么会发生这种事真奇怪 |
[08:18] | It was because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[08:23] | Moriarty… | 莫里亚蒂 |
[08:25] | wanted me to believe that she was dead, | 想让我相信她死了 |
[08:28] | let me mourn her, | 让我哀悼她 |
[08:31] | get addicted to heroin. | 染上毒瘾 |
[08:33] | And then when I made steps towards recovery, | 如今我正渐渐戒毒康复 |
[08:35] | he sends her back to me. | 他又将她送回我身边 |
[08:39] | Well… part of her. | 也许并不完整 |
[08:44] | Yeah, where’d all her blood come from? | 那她的那滩血是哪来的 |
[08:50] | How did I not know that she was alive? | 我怎么会不知道她还活着 |
[08:55] | What-what did I miss? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[09:00] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[09:17] | Irene has been hurt badly, | 艾琳受到了严重打击 |
[09:20] | but she’s alive and she can get better. | 但她还活着 还能康复 |
[09:24] | – You can help her. – Yes, of course. | -你可以帮她 -当然 |
[09:27] | Whatever she needs. | 不管她需要什么 |
[09:29] | We’ve got clues. | 我们有线索 |
[09:32] | We can go and find that man. We can go back to the house… | 能找到那个人 回到那间屋子… |
[09:34] | No, uh, I shan’t be consulting on Irene’s case. | 不 我不该参与艾琳的案子 |
[09:39] | Do you really want to sit this one out? | 你真想不管这案子吗 |
[09:43] | I need to look after her. | 我得照顾她 |
[09:47] | Besides, I don’t think I’d be much use. | 而且 我应该也没什么用 |
[09:49] | Moriarty is quite clearly smarter than I am. | 很明显 莫里亚蒂比我聪明 |
[09:55] | A man should know when he’s beaten. | 战败时要有自知之明 |
[10:40] | This is where we live. | 我们就住这里 |
[10:43] | I’ll show you where you’ll be staying. | 我带你去看你的房间 |
[10:49] | Um, your room is right next to the kitchen. | 你的房间就在厨房边上 |
[10:52] | I brought you some things to wear. | 我给你拿了些衣物 |
[11:08] | How do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[11:10] | She seems less disoriented than before. | 好像思路比之前清晰些了 |
[11:13] | She has a few questions about this Moriarty character, | 她对莫里亚蒂这个人还有些疑虑 |
[11:15] | but don’t we all? | 但我们又何尝不是 |
[11:17] | – Have you heard from her family yet? – I don’t expect to. | -有她家人的消息吗 -不指望了 |
[11:20] | The uncle who raised her died shortly before we met. | 把她带大的叔叔在我们认识不久后就死了 |
[11:23] | Her brother was enjoying an extended adolescence in Thailand | 上次听说她兄弟时 他还在泰国吃喝玩乐 |
[11:25] | the last time we’d heard of him. | 虚度年华 |
[11:29] | Should we talk about a plan? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[11:31] | I look after her. | 我来照顾她 |
[11:32] | No. I know. I mean… | 我知道 我意思是… |
[11:35] | should we talk about how that’s gonna work? | 我们该谈谈以后该怎么办吧 |
[11:37] | I mean, I want to help out any way that I can. | 我愿意尽我所能提供帮助 |
[11:41] | Look, do you even want me around? | 你还想让我留下吗 |
[11:43] | Is it too crowded in here? | 会不会太挤了 |
[11:44] | I-I can start looking for my own place. | 我可以另找个住处 |
[11:45] | Uh, no. This is your home. | 不 这也是你的家 |
[11:50] | I-I… I don’t have any answers for you, I’m afraid. | 恐怕现在我还回答不了你 |
[11:53] | We’ll have to figure this out as we go along. | 顺其自然吧 会有办法的 |
[11:56] | I do know that I want you to work. | 我想让你帮忙调查 |
[11:59] | We’ve been in the hospital for three days. | 我们在医院待了三天 |
[12:01] | And if you’re going to help find the people who took Irene, | 如果你要帮忙找出绑走艾琳的人 |
[12:03] | you need to get cracking. | 就需要马上行动了 |
[12:05] | Well, I’ve never consulted without you before. | 我从来没有单独查过案 |
[12:07] | Well, I am confident that Captain Gregson | 我相信格雷森警监和贝尔警探 |
[12:09] | and Detective Bell can handle the transition neatly. | 能顺利地协助你接手 |
[12:12] | Excuse me. | 请让下 |
[12:22] | You lurk. | 你欲言又止 |
[12:24] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:27] | I’m not your sober companion anymore. | 虽然我不再是你的康戒陪护了 |
[12:30] | But I know a relapse trigger when I see one. | 但我能看出你旧瘾复发的迹象 |
[12:33] | Have you talked to Alfredo? | 你跟阿弗雷多谈过没 |
[12:35] | I have no need of a sponsor to keep me from turning to heroin. | 我不需要担保人阻止我复吸毒品 |
[12:38] | I have my duties. Now go. | 我的事自己能负责 你走吧 |
[12:41] | My water turns hot, your case grows cold. | 我的水热了 你的案子就不容乐观了 |
[12:49] | Holmes really isn’t coming, huh? | 福尔摩斯真的不来吗 |
[12:51] | No. He wants to take care of Irene. | 是的 她要照顾艾琳 |
[12:54] | I mean, if things were normal, I’d say, there’s no way | 正常情况下 他绝对不会 |
[12:56] | he sits out an entire investigation, | 对整个调查袖手旁观的 |
[12:59] | but right now, who knows? | 但是现在谁知道呢 |
[13:01] | He’s really thrown by all this. | 他被这一切搞得委靡不振 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 我也有同感 |
[13:06] | Let me ask you something. | 问你件事 |
[13:08] | You believe this guy is real? | 你认为真的有这个人吗 |
[13:10] | Moriarty? | 莫里亚蒂 |
[13:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:14] | No Holmes? | 福尔摩斯没来 |
[13:15] | Well, finally tracked down the owner. | 终于查到了房产所有人 |
[13:18] | I don’t think we’re gonna learn too much from him. | 我不觉得能从他身上获取太多信息 |
[13:20] | He’s nine, and he lives in Austria. | 他只有九岁 住在奥地利 |
[13:22] | Kid’s never even seen the place. | 那小孩儿根本没见过这房子 |
[13:24] | He inherited it from his uncle when he was three years old. | 他在三岁的时候从他叔叔那继承过来的 |
[13:27] | Trust paid for a caretaker | 信托基金付钱给一位管理员 |
[13:28] | to come out a couple times a year. | 每年来察看几次 |
[13:30] | The caretaker didn’t see anything, either. | 他也没有发现异常 |
[13:32] | They must not have held her here that long. | 她肯定被关在这里没多久 |
[13:34] | Did you find anything when you looked around? | 搜查的时候发现什么东西了吗 |
[13:36] | Well, nothing much. That Stapleton guy | 没什么 那个叫斯泰普尔顿的人 |
[13:38] | had to know you were coming. | 肯定知道你们要来 |
[13:39] | He cleaned the place out. | 他清理了房间 |
[13:40] | No one who lives in the area saw anyone coming or going. | 住在附近的人也没有看到有人进出 |
[13:45] | Hmm? You got something? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[13:47] | Maybe nothing. | 也许不重要 |
[13:48] | Um… I have these reading assignments. | 我做过一些阅读作业 |
[13:51] | It’s part of my training with Sherlock. | 是夏洛克培训我的一部分 |
[13:53] | Lately, it’s been about art– | 最近是关于艺术方面的 |
[13:55] | how it’s forged, stolen, sold on the black market. | 如何伪造 剽窃 在黑市上出售 |
[13:58] | I just read about this color– gamboge. | 我刚看了这个颜色说明 藤黄 |
[14:00] | See, I usually just go with yellow. | 我一般认为只是黄色 |
[14:02] | Well, it’s the kind of yellow. | 是黄颜色的一种 |
[14:03] | See how bright the pigment is? | 看到这个颜色有多亮吗 |
[14:05] | Gamboge comes from a resin. | 藤黄取于树脂 |
[14:07] | It’s harvested in these trees. | 在藤黄科植物上采集 |
[14:08] | It’s found in Southern Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. | 只有越南 柬埔寨和泰国才有 |
[14:11] | It takes a long time to harvest, | 采集这个需要很长时间 |
[14:13] | so it’s rare, and so is this brand. | 所以很稀有 这个牌子也是 |
[14:15] | I’m guessing there’s only a handful of places | 我觉得在纽约没几个地方 |
[14:17] | in New York that carry it. | 能搞到这个 |
[14:19] | Somebody had to buy this for Irene, right? | 肯定有人得给艾琳买这个 对吧 |
[14:21] | If we figure out where it came from, | 如果能查到它的来源 |
[14:23] | maybe we can find out who was watching her. | 或许就能找到监管她的人 |
[14:27] | Feels just like having Holmes here, doesn’t it? | 感觉像是福尔摩斯附体 对吧 |
[14:39] | Miss Adler. | 艾德勒小姐 |
[14:41] | Sherlock Holmes, P.I. Hi. | 私家侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你好 |
[14:44] | Uh, apologies for the ambush. | 很抱歉 我突然出现 |
[14:45] | I was just… I arrived just as you were leaving. | 我刚到这你就出来了 |
[14:46] | No problem. What’s up? | 没关系 怎么了 |
[14:50] | Yes, well, it’s been several weeks | 我们见面 审问 |
[14:52] | since our meeting-turned-interrogation | 然后”坚持不懈”的床上缠绵 |
[14:54] | turned… sexual marathon. | 这都过了几周了 |
[14:58] | A memorable afternoon and evening. | 真是难忘的下午和夜晚 |
[15:00] | I’m sure you’d agree. | 你肯定也同意 |
[15:02] | Yet, each time I’ve tried to arrange for an encore, | 但每次我要求再重温一次时 |
[15:04] | I’ve been politely, | 虽然你很礼貌 |
[15:06] | but unmistakably rebuffed, | 但都明确拒绝了我 |
[15:08] | as is your right, of course. | 当然这是你的权利 |
[15:11] | Although, I admit, I’m not accustomed to rebuffings. | 不过我必须承认 我不习惯拒绝 |
[15:14] | You’re not accustomed to being | 你是不习惯 |
[15:15] | on the receiving end of rebuffings. | 成为被拒绝的一方 |
[15:17] | Quite so. It seems to me, | 确实如此 对我而言 |
[15:20] | we had an experience worth repeating. | 我们拥有一段值得重温的回忆 |
[15:22] | Just… I’m curious as to why you differ. | 只是 我很好奇为何我们意见相左 |
[15:25] | I don’t differ. | 我不是有异议 |
[15:26] | I reject your whole premise. | 我认为你的前提条件都不成立 |
[15:28] | Our afternoon was one of the most unique | 我们共处的那个下午是我一生中 |
[15:31] | and memorable of my life. | 最难忘 最独特的经历 |
[15:34] | It can’t be repeated. | 是无法复制的 |
[15:35] | We could try, but that’s just a game | 我们可以尝试 但那只会 |
[15:37] | of diminishing returns, isn’t it? | 导致收益递减罢了 不对吗 |
[15:39] | I’d rather just remember it the way it was. | 我宁愿让它永远保持记忆中完美的模样 |
[15:42] | You preserve the integrity of the initial encounter | 你为了保留初次邂逅时那完整的记忆 |
[15:44] | by denying yourself further ones. | 而拒绝更多新的机会 |
[15:47] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[15:48] | People don’t treasure things anymore. | 如今人们不懂得珍惜 |
[15:51] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[15:56] | You’re not boring at all, are you? | 你可不是个无趣的人 对吧 |
[15:58] | I try not to be. | 我努力避免 |
[16:01] | What if I could offer you | 如果我邀你共度 |
[16:02] | another entirely unique experience? | 另一段独一无二的时光呢 |
[16:04] | Surely, that would be worth pursuing. | 这肯定值得追求 |
[16:06] | Unique is a high bar to clear. | 独一无二可是很高的标准 |
[16:08] | I’m fully aware of that. | 我非常清楚 |
[16:11] | But if you’re not concerned | 但如果你不怕 |
[16:11] | about keeping your clothes clean, | 弄脏衣服的话 |
[16:14] | I’m quite confident this would fit the bill. | 我有自信能达到这一目标 |
[16:19] | I did not know there were tunnels | 我都不知道卡姆登市场底下 |
[16:20] | underneath Camden Market. | 有这种隧道 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | Well, they’re closed to the public, | 它们不对公众开放 |
[16:24] | ’cause they’ve got the unfortunate habit | 因为这些隧道会时而 |
[16:26] | of flooding every now and again. | 不走运的水漫金山 |
[16:30] | I was working on a case where I was required | 我曾经办理过一件案子 当时我需要 |
[16:31] | to spend quite a bit of time in London’s extensive network | 长时间地待在伦敦那复杂的 |
[16:34] | of underground tunnels and catacombs, | 下水道和地下通道网中 |
[16:37] | so, I made my own map. | 所以我自己绘制了地图 |
[16:39] | Um, in doing so, I became convinced there was | 正因如此 我确信有一段 |
[16:43] | a quarter mile of undocumented tunnel, | 从未被记录过的约四百米长的隧道 |
[16:46] | which was cut off | 因为塌陷 |
[16:47] | from its ilk by the cave-in. | 而与其它隧道隔绝 |
[16:49] | Now, there was just a simple matter | 现在我只需要 |
[16:51] | of some unsanctioned work with dynamite | 做点未经批准的爆破工作 |
[16:53] | to see if I was right or not. | 就能知道自己是否正确 |
[16:58] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[17:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | Uh, should you really be doing that? | 你这么做真的没问题吗 |
[17:06] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:07] | I put the sign here myself. | 这些指示牌是我自己放的 |
[17:10] | Can’t have spelunkers poking around there, can we? | 不能让勘探洞穴的人随意出入 对吧 |
[17:19] | Shall we? | 进来吧 |
[17:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:34] | It’s a canal. | 是条运河 |
[17:36] | It dates back to the… | 可以追溯到 |
[17:38] | Roman occupation of Britain. | 英国被罗马人占领的时期 |
[17:44] | Those are prayer tablets. See? | 那些石板上刻有祷文 看到没 |
[17:47] | They’re messages from Roman citizens to their gods. | 是罗马公民想要向他们的神传达的信息 |
[17:52] | They date back millennia. | 有一千年的历史了 |
[17:58] | You and I are the only two people who know about these. | 只有我们两个人知道这个地方 |
[18:07] | No! | 不要 |
[18:13] | No! | 不 |
[18:17] | Irene. Irene. | 艾琳 艾琳 |
[18:19] | He changed the rules again. | 他又改变游戏规则了 |
[18:21] | Mr. Stapleton– | 斯泰普尔顿先生 |
[18:22] | he changed the rules, and he didn’t tell me. | 他改规则了 他没告诉过我 |
[18:24] | – Okay. – No! God, no! | -没事了 -不要 天啊 不 |
[18:30] | I’ll get some water. | 我去给你倒杯水 |
[18:34] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[18:37] | come… | 过来 |
[18:39] | come sit with me. | 过来陪我坐会 |
[18:43] | Tell me how you’ve been. | 跟我说说你之前的生活 |
[18:46] | What was the last year and a half of your life like? | 之前一年半里你的生活是什么样的 |
[18:50] | You moved to New York. | 你搬到了纽约 |
[18:54] | There must be a story there. | 一定是有什么原因 |
[18:58] | Hey, I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[19:01] | I should see if she’s learned anything. | 我去看看她有没有什么新发现 |
[19:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[19:09] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:10] | Maybe a hair better. | 可能好点了 |
[19:12] | What news from the front? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[19:13] | Well, I learned that there is such a thing | 我知道有一个 |
[19:16] | as a nine-year-old Austrian real estate tycoon. | 九岁的奥地利房地产大亨 |
[19:19] | Other than that, nothing. | 除此之外 一无所获 |
[19:22] | Hi, Captain. | 警监 |
[19:23] | Your gamboge tip paid off. | 你那藤黄色的发现有进展了 |
[19:26] | That pigment you found | 你找到的那种颜料 |
[19:27] | came from a specialty supply store in Tribeca | 来自特里贝克区的一家颜料专卖店 |
[19:30] | called Halcyon Paints. | 店名叫翠鸟颜料 |
[19:33] | They sold one package of it in the past few weeks, | 过去几周 他们卖了一包这种颜料 |
[19:35] | to a guy named Duane Proctor. | 给一个叫杜安·普罗克特的人 |
[19:37] | Did a five-year stretch a while back | 过去五年的记录显示 |
[19:39] | for assault with a deadly weapon. | 他曾使用致命武器攻击他人 |
[19:41] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[19:43] | His PO says he’s been crashing | 他的监察官[监视缓刑犯的官员]说 |
[19:44] | with his brother since he got out. | 他自出狱后就借宿在弟弟家 |
[19:46] | We’re on our way to talk to him right now. | 我们现在就去找他谈谈 |
[19:48] | Look, I’m sorry, I just don’t think | 抱歉 只是我不觉得 |
[19:50] | that there’s any way Duane had anything to do with… | 杜安和这个… |
[19:52] | What exactly are you talking about? | 你是指什么来着 |
[19:54] | An abduction? | 绑架吗 |
[19:55] | Well, he did do a stint in Sing Sing, yeah? | 他确实在新新监狱呆过 是吧 |
[19:57] | Duane has made a genuine effort to reform himself. | 杜安很努力地在洗心革面 |
[20:01] | Look, I wouldn’t let him stay at the house | 如果我不相信这点 |
[20:02] | if I didn’t believe that. | 就根本不会让他住在我家里 |
[20:03] | – I tutor kids here. – Captain, | -我还在这给孩子们上课呢 -警监 |
[20:05] | he just pulled up. | 他回来了 |
[20:07] | Sit tight. Muldoon, stay with him. | 你别动 穆尔登 看着他 |
[20:13] | Duane Proctor? | 杜安·普罗克特吗 |
[20:15] | Captain Gregson, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的格雷森警监 |
[20:18] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:20] | We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions | 能不能问你几个关于 |
[20:22] | about Irene Adler. | 艾琳·艾德勒的问题 |
[20:25] | I’m supposed to know who that is? | 我应该知道那是谁吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I kind of doubt you kidnapped her | 我怀疑你绑架了她 |
[20:28] | and never asked her name. | 但从没过问她的名字 |
[20:29] | What? What the hell are you guys talking about? | 什么 你们到底想说什么 |
[20:30] | Hey, don’t waste our time, man. | 别浪费时间了 伙计 |
[20:32] | The paint you bought– the yellow paint– | 你买的黄色颜料 |
[20:34] | Irene was using that when we found her. | 在我们发现艾琳的时候 她正在使用 |
[20:36] | Yellow paint? | 黄色颜料 |
[20:37] | Okay, I bought some paint and brushes and stuff, | 我是买了些颜料画笔之类的绘画工具 |
[20:39] | but I don’t know this Irene whoever. | 但我不认识这个叫艾琳的人 |
[20:42] | I bought that stuff for Isaac. | 那些是我给艾萨克买的 |
[20:43] | My brother. He’s a tutor. | 我弟弟 他是个家庭教师 |
[20:44] | One of his kids needed some supplies | 有一个他的学生需要 |
[20:46] | for an art project or something…? | 这些工具画画 |
[20:50] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[20:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[20:54] | Okay, open, open. | 好了 开门 开门 |
[20:56] | Ho! | 不许动 |
[21:00] | You hit? | 你受伤了吗 |
[21:03] | Call it in! Call it in! | 叫人进来 叫人进来 |
[21:05] | Wait. No, he went out the back! | 不 他从后门逃走了 |
[21:06] | All right, just lay down, lay down. | 好了 别动 躺下 |
[21:09] | Tell ’em to put out a BOLO for Isaac Proctor. | 让他们对艾萨克·普罗克特发通缉令 |
[21:12] | We came looking for the wrong brother. | 这兄弟俩里 我们找错人了 |
[21:18] | I don’t know why my brother did what he did. | 我不知道我弟弟为什么这么做 |
[21:20] | I didn’t even know he had a gun. | 我连他有枪都不知道 |
[21:21] | We found a small arsenal | 我们在他车库的柜子里 |
[21:23] | in that locker in his garage. | 发现了一个小型武器库 |
[21:25] | He had guns, silencers, | 那里有手枪 消音器 |
[21:27] | passports under three different names. | 三本署名不同的护照 |
[21:29] | And I am just as confused about this as you are. | 对此我和你一样一头雾水 |
[21:31] | My brother was the good one. He was the smart one. | 我弟弟是个好人 还很聪明 |
[21:33] | Before he was tutoring kids, | 在给孩子们做家教之前 |
[21:34] | he worked in a freakin’ think tank. | 他还在研究所工作 |
[21:36] | He ever mention a guy named Moriarty? | 他提过一个叫莫里亚蒂的人吗 |
[21:39] | We went to high school with a guy named Maury Goldberg. | 我们有个高中同学叫莫里·戈登伯格 |
[21:41] | No. It’s one name– a last name. | 不 是连在一起的 是一个姓 |
[21:45] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[21:48] | Isaac never mentioned him. | 艾萨克从没提过他 |
[21:50] | If he did, I would tell you. | 如果他说过 我一定会交代的 |
[21:52] | I don’t want to go back to prison, man. | 我可不想重回监狱 长官 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. I don’t know his face, | 抱歉 但我不认识他的脸 |
[21:57] | and I don’t know his voice. | 他的声音也是 |
[21:59] | If he ever came to the house I was in, I don’t remember it. | 我不记得他在我被关的时候来过那所房子 |
[22:03] | What about his brother… | 那他的弟弟… |
[22:06] | Isaac? | 艾萨克呢 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. I-I just can’t tell. | 抱歉 我记不清了 |
[22:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:14] | It’s brave of you to just come down. | 能到这来指认 你已经很勇敢了 |
[22:17] | If that’s all there is, I think we’d best be going. | 没其他事的话 我们还是走吧 |
[22:27] | It’s weird to see him walk away from a case. | 看到他对案情漠不关心 真诡异 |
[22:30] | I mean, don’t-don’t get me wrong; I get it. | 别误解 没别的意思 我明白的 |
[22:32] | It’s just weird. | 但还是很奇怪 |
[22:35] | Well, how’s the detective doing that got shot? | 那个被枪击的警探怎么样了 |
[22:37] | Six broken ribs, | 六根肋骨骨折 |
[22:39] | punctured lung. | 肺部破裂 |
[22:40] | He’s lucky he was wearing his vest. | 万幸的是 他穿着防弹背心 |
[22:42] | He’s lucky the perp decided to shoot him there. | 万幸的是 凶手选择在那朝他开枪 |
[22:45] | The weapons we found were modified. | 我们发现车库里的武器都改装过 |
[22:47] | They had suppressors. | 装上了消除器[可致命] |
[22:49] | Tells me Isaac Proctor is a pro. | 这说明艾萨克·普罗克特很专业 |
[22:52] | He could’ve killed Muldoon | 如果他想 他可以杀死 |
[22:54] | if he chose to. | 穆尔登 |
[22:56] | So what now? | 现在进展如何 |
[22:57] | We keep digging into Isaac’s background, | 我们还在挖掘艾萨克的背景 |
[22:59] | see if we can’t connect him to Holmes’s pal. | 调查他和福尔摩斯红颜知己之间的联系 |
[23:03] | In the meantime, his picture’s still out there. | 对他的通缉令也发出了 |
[23:04] | It’s not much, but it’s where we start. | 目前就这些 但我们会一步一步来 |
[23:18] | Ten messages before you call me back? | 发了十条消息你才回电话吗 |
[23:21] | I had to explain your situation to Moriarty. | 我必须向莫里亚蒂解释你的情况 |
[23:23] | It took some time to make contact. | 联系上他要花时间 |
[23:26] | – How did the police find you? – I don’t have any idea. | -警察怎么找上你的 -我也不知道 |
[23:29] | Look, my face is all over the news– | 新闻上到处在放我的照片 |
[23:31] | can you help me or not? | 你们能不能帮我 |
[23:32] | Of course we can. | 我们当然能 |
[23:33] | But we need you to run an errand. | 但有点事要你去跑个腿 |
[23:35] | It involves Sherlock Holmes. | 是有关夏洛克·福尔摩斯的 |
[23:48] | You’re doing that now? Really? | 这种时候你还忙这些 说真的吗 |
[23:51] | We’ve just had sex. | 我们刚做完爱 |
[23:52] | My brain is awash with neurochemicals. | 我的大脑充满了各种神经化学物质 |
[23:56] | This is a particularly vexing case. | 这是个非常困难的案子 |
[24:00] | “M” “M.” Mm. | |
[24:02] | I still can’t determine the method | 我仍不确定他是用什么方法 |
[24:04] | with which he chooses his victims. | 来选择受害者的 |
[24:07] | But the only consistency… | 但唯一的相似处是 |
[24:10] | is the means by which he executes them. | 他处决他们的方式 |
[24:12] | He hangs their bodies from a tripod device, like this, | 把他们的尸体像这样吊在三脚架上 |
[24:15] | – and then… – Drains their blood. I remember. Yeah. | -然后 -放干他们的血 我记得 |
[24:20] | Is this all I am now? | 所以这就是我现在的身份吗 |
[24:22] | A piece of exercise equipment for your brain? | 你的某个大脑训练设备吗 |
[24:24] | You’re the greatest piece of exercise equipment | 你是所有男人梦寐以求的 |
[24:26] | a man could ever hope to throw a leg over. | 最伟大的床上训练设备了 |
[24:28] | That’s Keats, right? | 济慈说的 对吧 |
[24:32] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[24:33] | I’m being terribly rude. | 我这样太无礼了 |
[24:36] | Yes, but you’re typically quite rude. | 是的 但你一般都挺无礼的 |
[24:38] | I’m trying to figure out why it doesn’t bother me. | 我很想知道为什么我没被烦到 |
[24:43] | ‘Cause you’re rude. | 因为你也很无礼 |
[24:45] | Well, I mean, you’re… | 我的意思是 你… |
[24:47] | you’re honest. | 你很诚实 |
[24:49] | Simple minds have always | 头脑简单的人常常分不清 |
[24:50] | confused great honesty with great rudeness. | 诚实和无礼的区别 |
[25:01] | You know I’m not releasing any more neurochemicals, right? | 我可没力气释放更多的神经化学物质了 |
[25:07] | these… these birthmarks, | 这些 这些胎记 |
[25:09] | they are… almost exactly the same shape | 它们看起来跟御夫座的形状 |
[25:13] | as the constellation Auriga. | 简直一模一样 |
[25:16] | Is that a good thing or bad? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[25:18] | Well, it’s… I’m just… | 这是 我只是 |
[25:19] | I’m surprised I’ve never noticed before. | 我很惊讶我之前从没注意到 |
[25:23] | Even after all this time, you’re something of a… | 即使这么久了 你对我来说 |
[25:26] | blind spot to me. | 仍然值得探索 |
[25:29] | You say the sweetest things. | 你的甜言蜜语挺打动人的 |
[25:32] | I like that I don’t see everything. | 我喜欢我没有洞悉的一切 |
[25:36] | It’s rare. | 这很少见 |
[25:40] | By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask you, um, | 而且 我一直想问你 |
[25:43] | why haven’t you told me about your new project? | 为什么你还没告诉我新作品的事呢 |
[25:46] | We talked about the Rubens the other day. | 前几天我们说过鲁宾斯了啊 |
[25:48] | No. The other new project. | 不是 另外的新作品 |
[25:51] | Well, the Rubens has | 鲁宾斯有着 |
[25:52] | a very… very particular palette. | 一种非常 非常独特的用色方法 |
[25:56] | The last few times we’ve met, you’ve had flecks of paint | 前几次我们见面时 你手上沾了颜料 |
[25:59] | of very different colors on your hands. | 是与鲁宾斯截然不同的颜色 |
[26:01] | Also, the guest bedroom’s been locked | 并且 最近几次我来这时 |
[26:04] | the last few times I’ve been here, | 客房门都锁着 |
[26:06] | which leads me to believe that is where the new work resides. | 让我相信那就是你放新作品的地方 |
[26:11] | So… | 所以 |
[26:14] | could it be an Irene Adler original? | 是艾琳·艾德勒的原创作品吗 |
[26:18] | ‘Cause I distinctly remember you saying | 因为我清楚的记得你说过 |
[26:19] | that you had absolutely nothing to contribute to the medium. | 在伟大艺术殿堂里 你还无所奉献 |
[26:23] | That was months ago. | 那是几个月前了 |
[26:25] | I feel differently now. | 我现在感觉不一样了 |
[26:27] | What’s changed? | 是什么改变了呢 |
[26:31] | I really just… I’d like to take a look at it. | 我只是 我很想看看你的作品 |
[26:34] | You’ll see it when it’s ready. | 等它完成了你会看到的 |
[26:48] | Can I get you anything? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[26:52] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢了 |
[26:58] | This must be difficult for you. | 这对你来说肯定很难受吧 |
[27:02] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[27:04] | Having me here. | 让我住在这里 |
[27:08] | I know how much you… see. | 我知道你有多会观察 |
[27:12] | I can only imagine what you must be picking up right now. | 我能想象你现在已经得出多少结论了 |
[27:18] | You know, you’re the only person I ever empathized with. | 你是唯一与我有共鸣的人 |
[27:20] | Empathy. | 共鸣 |
[27:22] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[27:28] | You asked me the other day | 你前几天问我 |
[27:30] | what my life’s been like. | 我过得怎么样 |
[27:40] | You may recall, over the course of our relationship, that I… | 你可能记得 我们在一起时 |
[27:43] | dabbled with the occasional narcotic. | 我偶尔会服用致幻剂 |
[27:48] | They were a hobby, and… | 那只是爱好 然后 |
[27:50] | after your demise they became… a good deal more than that. | 你死后 就完全不只是爱好了 |
[27:56] | A way of life, really. | 实际上 毒品占据了生活的一切 |
[27:59] | – Sherlock… – I was… | -夏洛克 -我… |
[28:00] | I was broken. I was… | 我崩溃了 我 |
[28:03] | I thought the drugs were helping, | 我以为毒品可以缓解痛苦 |
[28:06] | and they were not. | 但并没有 |
[28:08] | When I couldn’t find the man who I thought had killed you, | 当我无法找出我以为的凶手时 |
[28:11] | I-I just… | 我 我就… |
[28:13] | I hit a bottom. | 我跌倒了谷底 |
[28:16] | Scotland Yard asked me to step aside. | 苏格兰场让我回避 |
[28:19] | I ended up coming here to New York to hide. | 我最后逃到纽约来 |
[28:22] | When my father realized the depths to which I had sunk, | 当我父亲意识到问题的严重性后 |
[28:26] | he forced me into rehab. | 他强迫我去了戒毒所 |
[28:29] | You’re better now. | 你现在好多了 |
[28:31] | I’m sober now. | 我在戒毒了 |
[28:34] | I’ll always be an addict. | 但我永远都是个瘾君子 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry, I, uh, I would like to be able to say that I… | 很抱歉 我 我希望我能说 |
[28:44] | honored your memory. | 我没有辜负你的回忆 |
[28:46] | In fact, I did quite the opposite. | 实际上 却恰恰相反 |
[28:49] | Please know that I hold myself 100% accountable | 你要知道 在你身上发生的一切 |
[28:52] | for everything that has happened to you. | 全部都是因为我 |
[28:54] | It is unlikely that I will ever be able to make that up to you… | 可能我永远也补偿不了你 |
[28:59] | but you have my word that I will never stop trying. | 但我保证 我会一直试着补偿你 |
[29:03] | You were broken. | 你之前崩溃了 |
[29:07] | You fixed yourself. | 但你自己痊愈了 |
[29:10] | If the great Sherlock Holmes can do it, then… | 如果伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯能做到 那… |
[29:16] | …you give me hope. | 你给了我希望 |
[29:46] | He was here. | 他来过这 |
[29:47] | Mr. Stapleton was here. | 斯泰普尔顿先生来过这 |
[29:58] | Sherlock, it’s ready. | 夏洛克 我完成了 |
[30:00] | My original piece is finally ready, | 我的原创作品终于完成了 |
[30:02] | and you have an exclusive invitation to view it. | 你有独家欣赏权 |
[30:05] | I’m out of town for a few more days | 我要出城几天 |
[30:07] | but will return on Friday. | 星期五回来 |
[30:09] | Meet me at my place by 5:00, | 五点在我家见面 |
[30:10] | or into the fireplace it goes. | 或 做好准备吧[暗示] |
[30:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:19] | I realize I’m late, but I have the most dazzling of excuses. | 我知道我迟到了 但我有充足的理由 |
[30:43] | I thought you were taking me someplace safe. | 我以为你要带我去安全的地方 |
[30:46] | This is an old garage. | 这是个旧车库 |
[30:48] | I assure you it’s a good deal more than that. | 我向你保证这绝不只是旧车库 |
[30:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:56] | I received this property as… payment… | 这所房屋 是我刚来纽约时 |
[31:00] | for some work I did when I first arrived in New York. | 完成案件的酬劳 |
[31:03] | Had intended to sell it… | 本来想卖掉它的 |
[31:06] | but then I realized… it might make a passable safe house… | 后来我意识到 在紧急时刻这儿能做为 |
[31:11] | in case of emergency. | 还算过得去的藏身处 |
[31:13] | Are you sure we weren’t followed? | 你确定我们没被跟踪吗 |
[31:15] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[31:18] | I followed every countersurveillance procedure known to man, | 我采取了已知的所有反跟踪程序 |
[31:20] | and then some known only to me, so… | 还有些只有我知道的方法 所以 |
[31:24] | I promise you, you’re quite safe here. | 我保证 你在这里很安全 |
[31:25] | What about your house? Shouldn’t we call the police? | 那你的房子怎么办 我们该报警吗 |
[31:27] | Well, I have done, after a fashion– I’ve texted Watson. | 算是报了 我给华生发短讯了 |
[31:30] | She’s handling it. | 她接手了 |
[31:33] | The scene will be… processed. | 现场会做处理的 |
[31:37] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没有道理 |
[31:38] | This… Moriarty, he let me go. | 这个 莫里亚蒂 他放我走 |
[31:41] | He told you were to find me, so why would his people | 他让你找到我 那为什么他的手下 |
[31:44] | – leave that flower on my pillow. – It was a message, obviously. | -在我枕头上留下花朵 -明显这是个信息 |
[31:47] | Why would he send me a message? | 他为什么要给我留下信息 |
[31:48] | The message was for me. | 是给我的信息 |
[31:51] | It could not have been clearer. | 已经显而易见了 |
[31:53] | He wants me to understand that as long as you’re in my life, | 他想让我明白 只要你还在我生活里 |
[31:56] | you can and will be used against me. | 你就能 也会被用来对付我 |
[32:00] | You are one of the strongest people I have ever met, | 你是我见过最坚强的人之一 |
[32:02] | but next to a will and a mind like Moriarty, | 但与有如此意志和头脑的莫里亚蒂相比 |
[32:06] | you’re weak. | 你还很脆弱 |
[32:07] | And because I care for you… I’m also weak. | 而且因为我在乎你 所以我也很脆弱 |
[32:13] | That’s why I need to let you go. | 所以我要放你离开 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry, you can’t stay here. | 我很抱歉 你不能留在这里 |
[32:21] | We need to send you… far away. | 我们要把你送到很远的地方去 |
[32:26] | Somewhere you can really be safe. | 去一个真正安全的地方 |
[32:29] | When I have finished with Moriarty, | 等我解决了莫里亚蒂后 |
[32:32] | I’ll come find you. | 我会去找到你 |
[32:35] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说的那么容易 |
[32:43] | The notion of causing you additional hardship… | 一想到会给你带来极端的痛苦 |
[32:48] | it pains me to my core. | 这个念头让我痛彻心扉 |
[32:52] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[32:54] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[32:56] | And we’ve only just found each other again | 我们才刚刚历经险阻 |
[32:58] | after all this time. | 回到彼此身边 |
[33:02] | I see no other way to protect you. | 我想不出别的能保护你的方法 |
[33:11] | What if I see another way? | 如果我有别的方法呢 |
[33:15] | Isaac Proctor. | 艾萨克·普罗克特 |
[33:17] | He changed his look, but that’s him. | 他易容了 但就是他 |
[33:19] | If there was ever any doubt he was connected | 如果之前还是怀疑他与艾德勒小姐的 |
[33:21] | to what happened to Ms. Adler, | 案子有关 |
[33:23] | there isn’t anymore. | 现在也能肯定了 |
[33:24] | We got all the cameras out of your brownstone, right? | 我们看了你家所有的摄像头 对吧 |
[33:27] | Um, all the ones he told me about. | 所有他告诉过我的 |
[33:28] | I mean, this doesn’t make any sense. | 这没任何理由啊 |
[33:30] | I mean, why go to all this trouble? | 为什么要这么复杂呢 |
[33:32] | Why mess with Irene’s head? I mean, | 为什么要让艾琳崩溃 |
[33:34] | all the evidence says that Isaac Proctor | 所有证据都显示艾萨克·普罗克特 |
[33:36] | is a professional, not a psychopath. | 非常专业 而不是精神病者 |
[33:38] | I got to figure he’s still following orders, right? | 所以说他还在听从命令 是吗 |
[33:41] | Right. Have you heard from Holmes yet? | 是的 福尔摩斯有联系你妈 |
[33:44] | I left him three messages and a few texts. | 我给他留了三条口讯和几个短信 |
[33:46] | Captain. | 警监 |
[33:47] | – Got Holmes for you on line one. – Okay. | -福尔摩斯在一号线上 -好的 |
[33:49] | About time. Thank you. | 终于啊 谢谢 |
[33:53] | Holmes, where the hell are you? | 福尔摩斯 你到底在哪 |
[33:55] | 我在这 观察室 我要见你 只见你一个人 | |
[33:56] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[34:00] | Why didn’t he call my cell? | 他怎么不打我手机呢 |
[34:02] | Maybe he’ll call you back. Um, I’m gonna get a coffee. | 也许他会回电的 我去弄杯咖啡 |
[34:04] | Does anyone want anything? | 有谁想要什么吗 |
[34:06] | No. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[34:10] | Where’s Irene? | 艾琳在哪里 |
[34:11] | Safe. | 她很安全 |
[34:13] | You want to explain all the cloak and dagger? | 打算解释下你的秘密行动吗 |
[34:16] | I trust Captain Gregson and Detective Bell implicitly. | 我毫无保留地信任格雷格森警监和贝尔警探 |
[34:19] | But given the scope of Moriarty’s operation, | 但是考虑到莫里亚蒂的手段范围 |
[34:21] | the fewer people who know about my whereabouts the better. | 知道我行踪的人越少越好 |
[34:24] | Well, a few things you need to be caught up on. | 有几件事你得了解下 |
[34:28] | Remember when Duane Proctor said his brother | 记得杜安·普罗克特说过他的哥哥 |
[34:29] | worked at a think tank? | 在一家研究所工作吗 |
[34:31] | We looked into it. | 我们做了调查 |
[34:31] | Turns out it’s really a CIA front. | 结果发现那是中央情报局的掩护机构 |
[34:34] | So Isaac Proctor worked for them as an interrogator | 艾萨克·普罗克特在九十年代末期 |
[34:36] | in the late ’90s– his specialty was psychological | 做为审讯者为其工作 他的专长是 |
[34:38] | pressure tactics. | 心理压力战术 |
[34:39] | You think we may have found our Mr. Stapleton? | 你觉得我们已经找到了斯泰普尔顿先生 |
[34:41] | I know we have. | 据我所知 是的 |
[34:43] | Isaac was the one who left the flower | 艾萨克就是今晚在艾琳的枕头上 |
[34:44] | on Irene’s pillow tonight. | 留下白牡丹的人 |
[34:46] | We caught him on one of your security cameras. | 我们在你的一个监控摄像头中看到了他 |
[34:48] | And I noticed something– | 我注意到了一些事 |
[34:49] | he came in through the kitchen door | 他从厨房门进来 |
[34:51] | and made a beeline for Irene’s room. | 以最短距离走到艾琳的房间 |
[34:53] | He knew exactly where she was staying. | 他很清楚她住在哪里 |
[34:55] | How could he know that? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[34:57] | You think that Moriarty has-has cameras in our house, too? | 你觉得莫里亚蒂在我们的屋子里安了摄像头吗 |
[34:59] | Mm. I suppose with a man like him, | 我猜像对于他那样的人 |
[35:01] | anything is possible. | 万事皆有可能 |
[35:02] | What do you mean you suppose? | 你猜是什么意思 |
[35:02] | We need to figure this out. | 我们得弄明白这事 |
[35:03] | I’m leaving New York, Watson. | 我要离开纽约 华生 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | I told Irene that, in order to be safe, | 我告诉艾琳 为了她的安全 |
[35:10] | she needed to go elsewhere. | 她得去别的地方 |
[35:12] | She said she would only do so | 她说除非我陪她一起 |
[35:14] | if I accompanied her, so… | 她才会这么做 所以… |
[35:16] | I came to say good-bye. | 我来是说再见的 |
[35:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:21] | How-how long will you be gone? | 你 你要走多久 |
[35:23] | That’s difficult to say. | 这个不好说 |
[35:25] | If you could dismantle Moriarty’s empire in my absence, | 如果你能在我离开时瓦解莫里亚蒂的帝国 |
[35:28] | thereby guaranteeing Irene’s safety, | 从而保证艾琳的人身安全 |
[35:30] | that would go a long way to expediting my return. | 这会加速我的回归的 |
[35:32] | Is this what you want or is this what you think you owe? | 这是你想要的还是你觉得你的欠债 |
[35:34] | I don’t think I owe anything. I know it. | 我不觉得我亏欠什么 这点我明白 |
[35:37] | Her life was ruined because of me. | 她的人生被我毁了 |
[35:40] | We are on to something here. | 我们正在接近真相 |
[35:41] | We can find Isaac Proctor and that might | 我们可以找到艾萨克·普罗克特 |
[35:43] | – lead us to Moriarty. – I’m sorry, Watson. | -这也许能引出莫里亚蒂 -对不起 华生 |
[35:46] | My mind is made up. | 我心意已决 |
[35:48] | This is what Moriarty wants, | 这正是莫里亚蒂所希望的 |
[35:49] | and if it’s what he wants, it’s a mistake. | 如果这正是他所希望的 那你就错了 |
[36:21] | – Were you followed? – No. | -你被跟踪了吗 -没有 |
[36:26] | The plates are clean. There’s $30,000 and a phone | 车牌无犯罪记录 前排储物箱里有 |
[36:29] | in the glove compartment. You drive to Calgary, | 三万元和一部手机 你把车开到卡尔加里 |
[36:32] | and you wait. | 然后等待下步指示 |
[36:33] | The next instructions you’re gonna get are on the burner, | 下一步指示会通过一次性手机告诉你 |
[36:36] | so… stay close to it. | 所以 抓好手机 |
[36:39] | Will I be allowed to call home? | 我能往家里打电话吗 |
[36:46] | Think this through. | 你想清楚了 |
[36:48] | – If you kill me… – Shut up. | -如果你杀了我 -闭嘴 |
[36:53] | “Call home.” | 往家里打电话 |
[36:55] | You voice-activated one phone to call the other. | 你用声控拨打了另一部电话 |
[36:57] | Metal drum in the trunk. | 车里有金属桶 |
[36:59] | You were gonna use it to get rid of my body. | 你本来要用它来丢弃我的尸体 |
[37:02] | Whose idea? | 这是谁的点子 |
[37:03] | You were sloppy. | 你太大意了 |
[37:04] | The police should never have been able | 警方本该不能 |
[37:05] | to trace that house back to you, | 从那个房子追查到你的 |
[37:07] | but they did. | 但是他们做到了 |
[37:09] | Moriarty can’t abide that. | 莫里亚蒂不能容忍这一情况 |
[37:11] | Moriarty thinks I was sloppy? | 莫里亚蒂认为我大意了吗 |
[37:13] | Who left standing orders never to hurt Sherlock Holmes? | 是谁给的现行命令说不许伤害夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[37:16] | Only reason you’re still breathing is so you can report back. | 你还活着是因为你能去回复他 |
[37:20] | Moriarty’s obsessed with Holmes. | 莫里亚蒂对福尔摩斯着了迷 |
[37:23] | Doesn’t want him touched. | 他不想让别人碰他 |
[37:24] | You tell Moriarty | 你告诉莫里亚蒂 |
[37:26] | that Sherlock Holmes is a dead man. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯是死人了 |
[37:32] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[37:35] | I didn’t think you’d be gone so long. | 我没想到你会去那么久 |
[37:37] | I’ve been busy. | 我很忙 |
[37:40] | We have a way out. | 我们有出路了 |
[37:43] | No one will know that we’ve gone. | 没人会知道我们已经走了 |
[37:45] | And they won’t know how to find us… | 他们即便知道了 |
[37:46] | once they do. | 也不知道怎么找到我们 |
[37:48] | There’s a Greyhound to Maine. | 有一辆去缅因州的灰狗大巴 |
[37:50] | I have a friend there who can get us some passports. | 我那里有个朋友可以帮我们搞到护照 |
[37:54] | Then the trick will be conscripting a boat | 接下来关键是搞到一艘船 |
[37:55] | to take us to Newfoundland. | 载我们到纽芬兰 |
[37:56] | Once we’re at St. John’s Airport, | 等我们到了圣约翰机场 |
[37:58] | virtually any destination… | 基本上任何目的地… |
[38:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:02] | Is that as far as you’ve gotten? | 那就是你想到的所有东西吗 |
[38:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:05] | We don’t need to have every move mapped out 20 steps in advance. | 我们不需要提前计划太多步 |
[38:08] | We can work it out as we… | 我们可以之后再慢慢… |
[38:13] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[38:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:17] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[38:20] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:23] | How… | 我怎么 |
[38:25] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[38:28] | Sherlock, you’re scaring me. | 夏洛克 你吓着我了 |
[38:31] | How long have you been working for him? | 你为他工作多久了 |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[38:35] | How long… | 你为 |
[38:36] | have you been working… | 莫里亚蒂工作 |
[38:38] | for Moriarty? | 多久了 |
[38:40] | – You’re not making any sense. – Your constellation, Auriga… | -你在胡说 -你的星座 御夫座 |
[38:45] | – One of the stars is missing. – What? | -有一颗星星不见了 -什么 |
[38:47] | Your birthmarks. You-you’ve had one surgically removed. | 你的胎痣 你做手术去掉了一颗 |
[38:52] | I don’t know what… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:52] | Your birthmarks! | 你的胎痣 |
[38:58] | Was it, was it, was it precancerous, huh? | 因为那是癌症的前兆吗 |
[39:01] | So you had it removed. | 所以你把它去掉了 |
[39:02] | You had it removed, not Moriarty, because why would he? | 是你而不是莫里亚蒂 因为他没理由这么做 |
[39:07] | Why would he care? | 他为什么要关心这个 |
[39:12] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[39:16] | When… did it start? | 什么时候 开始的 |
[39:18] | Was it before your abduction? | 是在你被绑架之前吗 |
[39:21] | Was everything a lie?! | 这一切都是谎言吗 |
[39:23] | I’ve never lied to you. | 我从没对你说过谎 |
[39:25] | You get like this. You get like this. | 你总是这样 总是这样 |
[39:27] | You look at a thing so closely | 当你离一件事物太近 |
[39:30] | you start to see things that aren’t there. | 你就会看到根本不存在的东西 |
[39:33] | You know you do. | 你自己也清楚的 |
[39:36] | If you can’t trust anyone, | 如果你不能相信任何人 |
[39:38] | if you can’t trust me… | 如果你不能相信我 |
[39:42] | please… | 拜托 |
[39:45] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:48] | Watson asked me. She said… she said… | 华生问过我 她说 她说 |
[39:52] | she says how is it that Isaac Proctor knew | 她说艾萨克·普罗克特怎么会知道 |
[39:55] | exactly which was your room in the Brownstone. | 你在褐石屋到底住哪个房间 |
[39:59] | And now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[40:01] | Because you told Moriarty. | 因为你告诉了莫里亚蒂 |
[40:04] | You lied before. | 你之前也是撒谎 |
[40:06] | You don’t really want to come with me, | 你根本不想跟我一起走 |
[40:07] | so you’re inventing a reason not to. | 所以你编出这么个借口 |
[40:12] | You know… | 要知道 |
[40:13] | it’s funny. | 这真有意思 |
[40:16] | I close my eyes and I try to picture him, | 我闭上眼睛想勾勒他的样子 |
[40:18] | and I see someone an awful lot like you. | 却看到一个非常像你的人 |
[40:23] | I think you do, too. | 我想你也一样 |
[40:25] | I think if you weren’t so bent on being your enemy, | 我想如果你不是这么决心要与自己为敌 |
[40:30] | he’d be your friend. | 他会成为你的朋友 |
[40:34] | When you realize the mistake you’ve made, | 等你意识到你犯下的错误时 |
[40:39] | don’t try and find me. | 不要试着来找我 |
[40:40] | I don’t ever want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[41:15] | Watson, change of plan. I’m not going anywhere. | 华生 计划有变 我哪儿也不去了 |
[41:17] | There’s much we need to discuss. I’ve returned to the Brown… | 我们有很多事要讨论 我回到褐… |
[41:24] | I apologize, Mr. Holmes. | 不好意思 福尔摩斯先生 |
[41:26] | You weren’t supposed to see it coming. | 你本不该看到我的 |
[41:30] | Mr. Proctor. | 普罗克特先生 |
[41:31] | I was wondering when I was going to make your acquaintance. | 我还在想什么时候能跟你见上一面 |
[41:34] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[41:35] | we met once before. | 我们见过一次 |
[42:09] | You know you’re only prolonging the inevitable. | 你知道你只是在拖延你的死期 |
[42:12] | You said we’ve met before, but… | 你说我们见过一次 但是 |
[42:14] | I never forget a face. | 见过的人我从不会忘的 |
[42:16] | I had you at a disadvantage. | 你那时处于弱势 |
[42:18] | I was looking at you through a sniper scope. | 我当时正从狙击镜里看着你 |
[42:21] | So why kill me now? | 那为何当时不杀我 |
[42:23] | Not then? | 却是现在 |
[42:32] | I was under orders that day. | 那天我收到命令 |
[42:34] | Moriarty said you weren’t to be harmed. | 莫里亚蒂说不能让你受伤 |
[42:36] | But then, a few hours ago, she tried to have me killed. | 但几个小时前 她试图杀了我 |
[42:40] | “She”? | 她 |
[42:59] | Bet you wish you’d run away with me when you had the chance. | 敢说你现在后悔没跟我一起逃走了 |
[43:04] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[43:13] | This isn’t how– or when– | 我并不想现在 以这种方式 |
[43:15] | I wanted to reveal myself to you. | 向你揭示我的身份 |
[43:20] | But Mr. Proctor forced the issue. | 但普罗克特先生让我没得选了 |
[43:24] | This is a ruse. | 这是个阴谋 |
[43:27] | You… | 你… |
[43:31] | So who was the man I spoke to on the phone, | 那跟我讲电话的那个男人是谁 |
[43:33] | who, uh… said he was Moriarty? | 那个自称是莫里亚蒂的人 |
[43:37] | You talked to one of my lieutenants. | 跟你说话的是我的一个副手 |
[43:38] | He has, over the years, played the role repeatedly | 多年来他一直扮演这个角色 |
[43:40] | and with great conviction. | 让人非常信服 |
[43:42] | More often than not, he’s done so to protect my identity. | 通常 他这么做是为了保护我的身份 |
[43:45] | Other times, it was because I suspected | 另一些时候 是因为我担心 |
[43:47] | a potential client might… struggle… with my gender. | 潜在的客户会不乐意我女性的身份 |
[43:53] | As if men had a monopoly on murder. | 就好像只有男人才能谋杀一样 |
[44:00] | What if I don’t believe you? | 如果我不相信你呢 |
[44:02] | You don’t want to believe me. | 你不愿相信我 |
[44:04] | And yet your legendary powers of observation | 但你传奇般的观察力 |
[44:06] | are screaming that I’m telling the truth right now. | 正嘶吼着告诉你我说的是事实 |
[44:09] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[44:12] | Seduce me, and… | 勾引我 然后 |
[44:14] | lead me to believe that you’d been murdered? | 让我相信你被谋杀了 |
[44:17] | You’re the detective, Sherlock. You tell me. | 你是侦探 夏洛克 你来告诉我 |
[44:19] | Well, I must have interrupted one of your plans | 好吧 一定是我在苏格兰场工作时 |
[44:21] | when I was still working at Scotland Yard. | 搅乱了你的某个计划 |
[44:23] | Try several plans. | 是几个计划 |
[44:27] | A series of assassinations I’d planned meticulously. | 一系列我精心策划的刺杀行动 |
[44:31] | Punishment, then. | 那这就是惩罚了 |
[44:32] | My first instinct was to kill you. | 我的第一直觉是杀了你 |
[44:35] | Quietly. | 悄悄地 |
[44:37] | Discreetly. | 谨慎地 |
[44:42] | But then, the more I learned about you, | 但后来 我对你越是了解 |
[44:44] | the more curious I became. | 就越是好奇 |
[44:48] | Here, at last, | 最后 |
[44:49] | seemed to be a mind that… that rivaled my own, | 好像是我自己的翻版 |
[44:52] | something too complicated and too beautiful to destroy… | 一件复杂而美好到不忍摧毁的东西 |
[44:56] | at least without further analysis. | 至少在缺乏深入分析的情况下如此 |
[44:58] | So I devised a way to study you… | 所以我设计了一个研究你的方法 |
[45:03] | in your own environment. | 在你的生活环境里 |
[45:08] | You became “Irene”” | 你化身成了艾琳 |
[45:10] | Imagine my surprise when I realized how much we had in common. | 想象一下当我发现我们如此相似时有多吃惊 |
[45:13] | I have about as much in common with you as I do a dung beetle. | 我和你的相同点就跟我和蜣螂的一样多 |
[45:17] | I can understand why you would think so. | 我能理解你为什么会这样想 |
[45:20] | I know how much pride you take in your uniqueness. | 我知道你对你的独特有多自豪 |
[45:24] | But the truth is, I see everything you do. | 但事实上 我明白你所做的一切 |
[45:29] | I feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[45:31] | Makes the world quite dull, no? | 这让世界变得很无聊 不是吗 |
[45:34] | Looking at a man, and knowing all his secrets. | 看着一个人 知道他的所有秘密 |
[45:37] | So you’re saying we’re the same. | 所以你是说我们是一样的 |
[45:38] | I’m saying I’m better. | 我是说我比你强 |
[45:44] | And that’s why I let you live, back in London. | 这就是为何在伦敦时 我留你活口 |
[45:47] | You were not the threat you had been made out to be. | 你并非看起来那样具有威胁 |
[45:50] | So I concluded my experiment and resumed my business. | 所以我结束实验 继续我的事业 |
[45:54] | You proceeded to prove you were inferior | 你用染上毒瘾证明了你确实 |
[45:57] | by disappearing into a syringe. | 是个失败者 |
[46:02] | Why resurface in New York? | 为什么又出现在纽约 |
[46:06] | I’d heard of your… | 我听说了你的 |
[46:07] | your miraculous recovery, and I… | 你奇迹般的恢复 而我 |
[46:11] | I was curious to see how far you’d come. | 我很好奇你恢复了多少 |
[46:15] | That’s bollocks. | 纯属胡说 |
[46:17] | Returning to me is a risk, and you’d only take it | 回到我身边很冒险 你这么做只可能 |
[46:19] | if I was close to undermining another of your plots. | 因为我正在破坏你的另一个阴谋 |
[46:24] | That is why you wanted me to leave the country | 这就是为什么你想让我跟你一起 |
[46:25] | with you earlier, was it not? | 逃至国外 不是吗 |
[46:27] | Same old Sherlock. | 还是以前那个夏洛克 |
[46:29] | You look at people and you see puzzles. | 你看着人们然后你看到谜题 |
[46:32] | I see games. | 我看到游戏 |
[46:35] | You? | 你 |
[46:36] | You’re a game I’ll win every time. | 你是我永远不会输的游戏 |
[46:40] | You might as well just kill me now, ’cause… | 你最好现在杀了我 因为 |
[46:43] | whatever it is you came here to do… | 不管你来这里是为了做什么 |
[46:46] | I’ll stop you. | 我都会阻止你 |
[46:48] | I would never kill you. | 我永远都不会杀了你 |
[46:53] | Not in a million years. | 永远都不会 |
[46:55] | You may not be as unique as you thought, darling, | 你也许不像你想的那么独一无二 亲爱的 |
[46:57] | but you’re still a work of art. | 但你仍然是一件艺术品 |
[46:58] | I appreciate art. | 我很欣赏艺术品 |
[47:02] | What I-I can do… | 我能做的 |
[47:05] | what I will do… | 我将要做的 |
[47:10] | …is hurt you. | 就是伤害你 |
[47:13] | Worse than I did before. | 比以前伤得更狠 |
[47:17] | I have reserves of creativity I haven’t even begun to tap. | 我还有许多创造力没有发挥出来 |
[47:23] | So please… | 所以拜托 |
[47:25] | for you own good… | 为了你自己好 |
[47:30] | …let me win. | 让我赢吧 |
[47:50] | Watson, you’re here. | 华生 你回来了 |
[47:53] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[47:54] | There’s so much I need to tell you. | 我有太多东西要跟你说 |
[47:57] | This is stupid. You should be in the hospital right now. | 你太蠢了 你现在应该在医院里 |
[48:00] | Told you there isn’t time. | 跟你说了没有时间 |
[48:02] | Besides, what’s the point of living with a former surgeon | 再说 如果不能帮你缝上意外的弹孔 |
[48:04] | if she can’t stitch the occasional bullet hole? | 那跟一个前外科医生住在一起有什么意义 |
[48:06] | The muscle in your shoulder is shredded, okay? | 你肩上的肌肉被撕开了 好吗 |
[48:08] | You need to be treated for the pain. | 你应该打点麻药 |
[48:11] | May I remind you I am a recovering drug addict? | 需要我提醒你我是个正在戒毒的人吗 |
[48:13] | May I remind you that there is such a thing | 需要我提醒你有种东西叫 |
[48:14] | as non-addictive painkillers? | 非成瘾止痛药吗 |
[48:16] | How good can they be if they’re non-addictive? | 如果它们不能成瘾那怎么会好用 |
[48:18] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[48:19] | if I’m gonna deduce | 如果我想推断出 |
[48:20] | what Irene is up to in New York, | 艾琳来纽约是为了什么 |
[48:22] | I’m gonna need every last one of my faculties. | 我需要用尽我所有的才能 |
[48:26] | I’m sorry about Irene. | 艾琳的事我很遗憾 |
[48:29] | Or… Moriarty– whatever her name is. | 或者莫里亚蒂 不管她叫什么 |
[48:31] | I actually found the truth quite liberating. | 得知事实我反而如释重负 |
[48:35] | I’ve wanted the answers to Irene’s murder for a long time. | 我一直想知道关于艾琳之死的答案 |
[48:38] | Now I have them. | 现在我得到了 |
[48:40] | And she erred when she revealed herself to me this morning. | 她今早向我坦白她的身份是个错误 |
[48:43] | Thanks to her… | 多亏了她 |
[48:45] | I now have perfect clarity. | 我现在完全清醒了 |
[48:47] | You’ve never seen me with perfect clarity. | 你从没见过完全清醒的我 |
[48:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[48:54] | Irene is Moriarty. | 艾琳就是莫里亚蒂 |
[48:56] | You think she’s here to do something terrible. | 你觉得她来这儿是有阴谋的 |
[48:59] | You have a hole in your shoulder, | 你的肩膀上受了枪伤 |
[49:01] | and we have a dead assassin | 而且我们家三楼的地板上 |
[49:02] | on the third floor of our home. | 还躺着一具杀手的尸体 |
[49:05] | So, where would you like to start? | 你想从哪里开始着手呢 |
[49:14] | So Isaac Proctor shot you. | 艾萨克·普罗克特开枪打了你 |
[49:16] | And then your ex-girlfriend shot him. | 然后你的前女友开枪打了他 |
[49:19] | Except… Irene’s not really Irene. | 只是 那个艾琳不是我们以为的艾琳 |
[49:22] | She’s, uh, some kind of… | 她 有点像 |
[49:25] | what, mastermind? | 幕后黑手 |
[49:27] | Very good, Captain. You have it all straight. | 很好 警监 你理清所有事情了 |
[49:29] | I can’t believe I’m-I’m saying this, | 我不敢相信我会这么说 |
[49:31] | but I’ll tell our people to be on the lookout for– | 但是我会吩咐我的人搜寻… |
[49:34] | I guess Irene Adler is an alias. | 我猜艾琳·艾德勒只是一个化名 |
[49:37] | Well, she goes by Moriarty, | 她用莫里亚蒂这个名字 |
[49:38] | but we’re not sure if that’s her real name. | 但是我们也不知道那是不是她的真名 |
[49:41] | It’s all very well to be on the lookout, | 搜寻这个名字就行了 |
[49:42] | but you’re dealing with someone who is capable of meticulous planning | 但是这个人非常注重计划的细节 |
[49:46] | and extremes of self-discipline. | 而且自我约束能力极强 |
[49:47] | If you do find her, | 如果你真找到了她 |
[49:49] | the only crime she’s committed is shooting that man, | 她唯一犯的罪就是开枪打了那个 |
[49:51] | who was… shooting me. | 开枪打我的人 |
[49:54] | So where do we start looking? | 那我们从哪儿开始调查 |
[49:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[49:57] | But if we’re gonna learn, we need to determine | 但是如果我们想了解 我们得弄清楚 |
[50:00] | what she’s been doing in New York the past few weeks. | 过去几个星期她在纽约做了些什么 |
[50:02] | At the moment, all we have are pieces of | 目前我们所知道的只是些碎片 |
[50:03] | what appears to be a larger plan. | 背后有更大的阴谋 |
[50:06] | The scheme to take over the Taggart Speakeasy, | 接管塔格特地下酒吧的阴谋 |
[50:08] | the arrest of the principal of | 因为谋杀逮捕 |
[50:09] | Sutter Risk Management for murder, | 萨特风险管理公司的领导人 |
[50:10] | but so far none of it adds up to a coherent whole. | 但是目前这些都拼不出完整的图像 |
[50:15] | We’re not gonna learn much | 我们从艾萨克·普罗克特的尸体上 |
[50:15] | from Isaac Proctor’s body. | 找不出更多线索了 |
[50:18] | If Irene– oh– | 如果艾琳 |
[50:19] | I suppose I should get used to calling her… Moriarty– | 我猜我得习惯叫她莫里亚蒂 |
[50:24] | she took his phone and his wallet. | 她拿了他的电话和钱包 |
[50:28] | Did you find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[50:32] | Who- who- whose items are these? | 这些是谁的东西 |
[50:34] | Couple of homicide victims that came in last night. | 昨晚送来的一些凶杀案受害者的 |
[50:37] | Uh, one of them’s got Cyrillic tats. | 他们中一个人有古代斯拉夫字母的纹身 |
[50:40] | We think it’s gang-related. | 我们认为和黑帮有关 |
[50:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[50:42] | These cell phones. | 这些手机 |
[50:44] | They’ve been modified so someone could install | 它们被改装过 这样别人就可以安装 |
[50:46] | an open-source operating system | 一个开源操作系统 |
[50:49] | in lieu of the one that the phone comes with. | 来替换手机自带的系统 |
[50:51] | We’ve seen this kind of modification twice recently. | 最近我们见过两次这样的改装 |
[50:54] | Sebastian Moran, Daniel Gottlieb. | 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 和丹尼尔·戈特利布 |
[50:57] | Every time we deal with one of Moriarty’s people, | 每个我们遇到的莫里亚蒂的手下 |
[50:59] | someone’s done the same kind of jailbreak on their phone. | 其手机都被做过这样的改装 |
[51:02] | I don’t think those deaths are gang-related. | 我不认为他们的死和黑帮有关 |
[51:05] | I think this man was in open warfare with Moriarty. | 我认为这个人和莫里亚蒂有公开的冲突 |
[51:08] | He’s your killer. | 他就是你要找的凶手 |
[51:09] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[51:11] | All that we got is two cell phones. | 我们手头上只有两部手机 |
[51:13] | We don’t have any proof that those guys | 我们没有任何证据表明那些人 |
[51:15] | were-were working for Moriarty. | 是为莫里亚蒂做事的 |
[51:17] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们有 |
[51:20] | That’s the same code on Moran and Gottlieb’s phone. | 这跟莫兰和戈特利布的手机上的加密信息一样 |
[51:23] | It’s a code that I know how to break. | 我正好知道怎么破解这个密码 |
[51:27] | “B… N… 2… 3” “B… N… 2… 3” | |
[51:34] | “Macedonian Sun”? | 马其顿太阳 |
[51:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:37] | Haven’t the foggiest. | 完全不知道 |
[51:39] | But it’s nice to have a handhold. | 但有线索总归是好的 |
[51:51] | See, to me, it seems simple. | 看 对我来说 事情很简单 |
[51:53] | I mean, Holmes just found out | 我是说 福尔摩斯发现 |
[51:54] | he’s been manipulated for years. | 自己被玩弄了这么多年 |
[51:57] | Guy’s got to be devastated. | 是个人都会崩溃 |
[51:59] | Plus, he’s refusing medical attention for a gunshot wound? | 还有 他拒绝对枪伤采取药物治疗 |
[52:03] | I mean, I understand he’s invested in the case, | 我是说 我知道他对这个案子执念颇深 |
[52:06] | but the NYPD doesn’t do vendettas. | 但是纽约警局不做复仇的勾当 |
[52:09] | If he was one of my detectives, I’d bench him. | 如果他是我手下的警探 我就不让他参与了 |
[52:11] | Look, I understand why you’re worried, | 我理解你为什么担心 |
[52:13] | but if he can’t look for Irene, | 但是如果他不能调查艾琳 |
[52:15] | if he has to marinate in his mistakes– | 如果他不得不沉迷在犯下的错误里 |
[52:17] | I think I know him pretty well by now– | 我觉得我现在已经够了解他了 |
[52:21] | that could be the one thing that pushes him over the edge. | 那可能成为唯一会把他推上绝路的事情 |
[52:25] | If I think he needs to stop, | 如果我觉得他该住手 |
[52:28] | I’ll tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[52:34] | I know what it means. | 我知道这是什么意思了 |
[52:35] | The message. | 那条短信 |
[52:37] | The Macedonian Sun is a container ship | 马其顿太阳是一艘货船 |
[52:39] | licensed to operate out of Bay 23 North | 获准在纽约港和新泽西港 |
[52:42] | at the Port of New York and New Jersey. | 的北湾23号特许经营 |
[52:44] | It is part of a fleet of Hellenic Exporters, | 那是希腊出口公司的船队的成员 |
[52:46] | which is a company owned by… | 那家公司的老板是 |
[52:48] | Christos Theophilus. | 克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯 |
[52:50] | Oh, well, I’ve heard that name. | 好吧 这名字我听过 |
[52:52] | Perhaps you remember him best by his nickname… | 或许你更熟悉他的绰号 |
[52:54] | – The Narwhal. – Narwhal. | -独角鲸 -独角鲸 |
[52:57] | Like the whale with a horn on its head? | 就像一只头上有角的鲸鱼 |
[52:59] | Yes, precisely. | 是的 很对 |
[53:00] | Now, during the late ’80s, early ’90s, | 在上世纪八十年代末九十年代初 |
[53:03] | Interpol believed that he was one of Europe’s most prolific | 国际刑警组织相信他就是欧洲最大的 |
[53:07] | maritime smugglers, but he was elusive– | 船运走私商之一 但是他来去无踪 |
[53:09] | they could never, in fact, prove that he was… a criminal. | 他们一直无法证明他是罪犯 |
[53:12] | Now, by all accounts, he dropped out of the smuggling trade | 据大家所说 他不久前退出了走私行业 |
[53:14] | some time ago and has since remade himself as the… | 还把自己改造成了一家 |
[53:17] | the legitimate head of an international shipping conglomerate | 国际船运公司的首脑 |
[53:20] | and a noted contributor to Greek nationalist charities. | 还是希腊民族主义慈善团体的记名捐助人 |
[53:24] | So you’re wondering if he really remade himself | 所以你想知道他是真的改过自新了 |
[53:27] | or if he’s working for Moriarty. | 还是在为莫里亚蒂工作 |
[53:29] | He has hundreds of boats | 他手头上随时都有 |
[53:30] | circumnavigating the globe at any given time. | 数百艘船航行在世界各地 |
[53:32] | He would be a very useful | 他可以成为一个非常有力的 |
[53:34] | partner to an international arranger of assassinations. | 搭档来安排跨国暗杀 |
[53:37] | He could move personnel, weaponry | 他能运载人力 军火 |
[53:39] | with little chance of detection. | 又很少会被察觉 |
[53:40] | Now, the Macedonian Sun is due in port this very evening. | 马其顿太阳今晚就应该入港了 |
[53:50] | I think it’s been a while | 我觉得我们好久 |
[53:51] | since a few of us have eaten. | 没有吃东西了 |
[53:52] | There’s a roach coach a couple blocks away. | 几个街区以外有个餐车 |
[53:54] | I’m gonna get some burgers. You want anything? | 我要去买点汉堡 你要点什么吗 |
[53:56] | Coffee, please. | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[54:03] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[54:07] | I mean, all the stuff you’re dealing with, it’s next level. | 我是说 你面对的这些事 很不容易 |
[54:13] | You know, to think that that lady | 考虑到那个女人 |
[54:14] | would mess with your head, to this degree… | 让你心烦意乱 到这种程度 |
[54:18] | I know it must seem strange. | 我知道这一定看起来很奇怪 |
[54:22] | But, uh, tell you the truth… | 但是 实话告诉你 |
[54:26] | I’ve come to believe it might be a good thing in the long run. | 我已经开始相信长远来说这可能是件好事 |
[54:28] | – Good thing? – Yeah. | -好事 -是的 |
[54:30] | Must be some interesting math you’re doing. | 这想法真有趣 |
[54:35] | Well, I’ve never had a nemesis before. | 我之前从没有过死敌 |
[54:39] | Not a proper one. | 没有这么实力相当的 |
[54:42] | Quite looking forward to it. | 我相当期待 |
[54:45] | I imagine it to be tremendously energizing. | 我想那一定会让人很兴奋 |
[54:55] | Hey, the ship’s unloaded. | 船卸完货了 |
[54:58] | We didn’t see anything unusual, | 我们没看见什么不寻常的 |
[55:00] | so we were thinking maybe time to go home. | 所以我觉得我们也许该回家了 |
[55:04] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我理解 |
[55:06] | There are lives to return to. | 你们还有自己的生活 |
[55:08] | I will keep vigil here on my own till morning. | 我要一个人在这里守夜到天明 |
[55:11] | Hold up. Look at that. | 等等 看那边 |
[55:27] | The Narwhal himself. This is it. | 独角鲸本人 等的就是这个 |
[55:30] | Whatever that boat has brought for Moriarty, | 不管那艘船为莫里亚蒂带来了什么 |
[55:32] | that man is here to pick it up. | 那个人是来提货的 |
[55:39] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[55:43] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不准动 不准动 |
[55:47] | This is my boat. What are you doing? | 这是我的船 你们要干嘛 |
[55:49] | You just unloaded a smuggled crate from it. | 你刚刚从船上卸载了一个走私的货箱 |
[55:52] | I want to see what’s inside. | 我想看看里面有什么 |
[56:09] | You said Moriarty might be using that boat | 你说莫里亚蒂可能用那艘船 |
[56:11] | to smuggle weapons or personnel. | 来走私军火或者人力 |
[56:13] | Tell me which one these two are. | 那告诉我这两个是什么 |
[56:27] | I’ve never in my life heard the name Moriarty. | 我这辈子都没听过莫里亚蒂这个名字 |
[56:30] | Narwhal, stop lying to us. | 独角鲸 别撒谎了 |
[56:31] | You know, my client has asked several times | 我的委托人要求过好几次 |
[56:33] | that you not refer to him as “Narwhal.” | 叫你不要称呼他为”独角鲸”了 |
[56:35] | I don’t know why it bothers him. | 我不知道他为何要介意 |
[56:36] | They’re lovely creatures– the unicorns of the sea. | 他们是可爱的生物 海中的独角兽 |
[56:38] | It bothers me because it’s a name from another time. | 我介意是因为那是我以前用过的名字 |
[56:41] | – I am not that man. – Not a smuggler? | -我已经改过自新了 -不再是走私商了 |
[56:44] | It’s an interesting position, considering we just caught you | 这个情况真有趣 我们刚刚才抓到 |
[56:46] | smuggling two lemurs into the country. | 你走私了两只狐猴来美国 |
[56:49] | Okay, look, my daughter, Alethea– | 好吧 听着 我的女儿 阿勒西亚 |
[56:52] | animals are near and dear to her, | 她很喜欢亲近动物 |
[56:54] | and she married a man who feels the same way. | 她还嫁了一个一样喜欢动物的人 |
[56:57] | They’ve been getting more and more involved in conservation, | 他们越来越热衷于环境保护 |
[56:59] | and me– I’m just a man who can’t say no to his kid. | 而我 我只是一个无法拒绝女儿的人 |
[57:04] | You’re telling me those lemurs are for your daughter? | 你是在告诉我那些狐猴是送给你女儿的 |
[57:08] | They were poached, | 那是偷猎来的 |
[57:10] | and they were being auctioned off | 而且它们会被拍卖给 |
[57:11] | to men who would strip them of parts like an old car. | 一个会把它们像旧车一样拆成几块的人 |
[57:20] | My girl and her husband– | 我的女儿和她的丈夫 |
[57:21] | they live on a horse ranch in Westchester. | 他们住在温彻斯特的一个养马场 |
[57:24] | They will take good care of them. | 他们会好好照顾它们的 |
[57:27] | So, you’re running an underground railroad for endangered species? | 所以你是在利用地下渠道偷运濒危物种 |
[57:31] | Can your daughter corroborate all this? | 你的女儿能证明这些吗 |
[57:33] | She is on vacation in Kenya. | 她在肯尼亚度假 |
[57:35] | But her husband is out there. | 但是她的丈夫在这里 |
[57:37] | He will show you. | 他会向你们证明的 |
[57:41] | Well… it’s gonna take a while | 好吧 现在去温彻斯特 |
[57:43] | to get out to Westchester this time of day. | 要花上一段时间 |
[57:46] | I’m gonna call ahead to the local cops, | 我会提前打电话给当地警察 |
[57:47] | let ’em know we’re coming. | 告诉他们我们要去 |
[57:48] | I assume this is a call you can make while driving. | 我想这个电话你可以在开车的时候打 |
[57:50] | We are not going anywhere until we change your bandage. | 你要是不换绷带 我们哪儿也不去 |
[57:52] | – Watson… – No. Like I said yesterday, | -华生 -不 就像我昨天说的 |
[57:53] | I’m only going along with this | 只有保证你伤口没事 |
[57:54] | if you let me monitor your wound. | 我才会答应这些 |
[57:56] | Fine. Make your call from here, | 好吧 你在这儿打电话 |
[57:57] | we’ll meet you at the car. | 我们在车里见 |
[57:58] | Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 感激万分呐 |
[58:02] | Oh, there’s no sign of infection, so that’s good. | 没有感染的迹象 挺好的 |
[58:05] | Less talking, Watson, more tending. | 少说话 华生 麻利点 |
[58:06] | Okay. What’s the pain like today? | 好吧 今天疼吗 |
[58:07] | It’s fine. It’s barely even noticeable. | 还好 甚至都感觉不到 |
[58:09] | Give me a number– one to ten. | 给我个数字 从一到十 |
[58:11] | π Pi. | |
[58:13] | It’s a mathematical constant that is approximately equal to… | 是一个数学常数 约等于… |
[58:16] | – three point one four. – Three point one four, yes. | -三点一四 -三点一四 对 |
[58:17] | If you’re saying the pain is about three, | 如果你的意思是说疼痛程度只有三的话 |
[58:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我是不会相信的 |
[58:22] | You said you need all of your faculties to stop Moriarty. | 你说过要竭尽全力阻止莫里亚蒂 |
[58:26] | Seems like you’re a few short at the moment. | 看样子你当时做的还差一点啊 |
[58:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[58:33] | Hey, Joanie, it’s me. | 乔尼 是我 |
[58:34] | Oh, hey, Oren. | 嘿 奥伦 |
[58:35] | Don’t freak out, but I’ve got some bad news. | 别紧张 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[58:37] | Mom slipped and fell in some store this morning. | 妈妈今天早上在商店里摔倒了 |
[58:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[58:40] | She’s okay. She just bumped her head. | 她没事 就是碰了下头 |
[58:42] | One of the ER doctors used Mom’s cell to call me. | 急诊室的医生用妈妈的手机给我打的电话 |
[58:44] | But I’m at a conference in Barcelona this week. | 但是我这周在巴塞罗那开会 |
[58:47] | I was hoping you could go check on her. | 我希望你可以去看看她 |
[58:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[58:50] | She’s at Chandler Memorial. | 她在钱德勒医院 |
[58:52] | Okay, I will call you once I get there. | 好的 我到了再给你打电话 |
[58:54] | Thanks, Joanie。 | 谢谢你 乔尼 |
[58:54] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[58:56] | You Watson women and your heels. | 你们华生家的女人的高跟鞋呀 |
[58:58] | Your mother’s in her early 60s. | 你妈妈已经六十多岁了 |
[58:59] | Should have resigned herself to flats years ago. | 几年前她就该穿平底鞋了 |
[59:01] | – You heard all that? – Yup. | -你都听到了 -是的 |
[59:03] | It’s not like I’m on any pain medication | 虽然我现在身体疼痛 |
[59:05] | that might dull my senses. | 但是我的感觉不会迟钝的 |
[59:08] | Look, if she’s okay, | 如果她没事 |
[59:09] | I will meet you in Westchester in an hour. | 我在一小时后去威斯特彻斯特找你 |
[59:12] | I’ll wait with baited breath. | 我会屏住呼吸等着你 |
[59:16] | Your mother is fine. | 你母亲没事 |
[59:17] | I’m the one who called your brother. | 是我给你兄弟打的电话 |
[59:20] | I apologize for the subterfuge, | 我为我的借口道歉 |
[59:21] | but it seemed the most expedient way | 但这似乎是最有效的手段 |
[59:23] | to get you away from Sherlock. | 让你从夏洛克身边走开 |
[59:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[59:28] | What… the pleasure of your company, of course. | 想怎样 当然是想有你的陪伴 |
[59:39] | You’re not afraid of me? | 你不怕我 |
[59:41] | Too angry to be afraid. | 因为我太生气 |
[59:44] | Maybe just because we’re in a crowded restaurant. | 也可能是因为我们在拥挤的餐厅里的缘故 |
[59:46] | Over the course of my career, | 根据我以往的经验 |
[59:48] | I’ve plotted exactly seven murders | 我策划的七起谋杀 |
[59:49] | that were carried out in crowded restaurants. | 正是在拥挤的餐厅里 |
[59:52] | Killing you here is far from impossible. | 在这里杀了你绝非不可能 |
[59:54] | It’s just not what I want. | 只是我不想那么做 |
[59:56] | Why am I here? | 为什么我会在这里 |
[59:57] | Because he took an interest in you. | 因为他对你很感兴趣 |
[1:00:00] | I’d like to understand why. | 我想知道是为什么 |
[1:00:01] | ‘Cause you find him so fascinating. | 因为你发现他很迷人 |
[1:00:03] | What was the word that you used the other night? | 你那晚用的是怎么说的来着 |
[1:00:06] | Mm. Work of art. | 对 艺术品 |
[1:00:07] | Far as I can determine, you’re a sort of… mascot. | 我现在能确定的是 你只是一种吉祥物 |
[1:00:14] | You were his sober companion, | 你曾经是他的康戒陪护 |
[1:00:16] | a professional angel to perch on his shoulder, | 是站在他身后的天使 |
[1:00:18] | fend off his many demons, but now… | 替他挡开所有罪恶 但是现在 |
[1:00:21] | now I don’t know what you are. | 现在我不知道你到底算是什么 |
[1:00:24] | Do you want to sleep with him? | 你想和他上床吗 |
[1:00:26] | I thought you told him that you were just like him. | 我以为你跟他说过你仅仅是喜欢他 |
[1:00:32] | That you saw the same things that he did. | 但是现在你和他的想法完全一样 |
[1:00:34] | Well, women can be a little bit more difficult to read. | 其实女人是很难读懂的 |
[1:00:37] | Just ask Sherlock. | 问问夏洛克就知道了 |
[1:00:40] | I asked him to allow me to complete my business | 我请求他让我完成在纽约的生意 |
[1:00:42] | in New York without interfering. | 不受其它人的干扰 |
[1:00:44] | He doesn’t appear to be complying. | 他好像没有同意 |
[1:00:49] | Last night, you helped him surveil a certain ship. | 昨天晚上 你帮他去监视那艘船 |
[1:00:51] | This morning, he questioned a certain businessman? | 今天早上 他找某个商人问话了吗 |
[1:00:54] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:00:55] | Surely by now you appreciate | 我肯定你现在已经 |
[1:00:56] | the scope of my organization. | 对我的组织的规模有些赞赏了 |
[1:00:58] | I have eyes and ears | 我的眼线 |
[1:01:00] | in the most fascinating of places. | 遍布所有吸引人的地方 |
[1:01:11] | Business. | 生意的事儿 |
[1:01:20] | Talk to Sherlock. | 带话给夏洛克 |
[1:01:21] | Tell him I’ll only be here for a few more days. | 就说我只会在这里再多待几天 |
[1:01:24] | After that, he can have his city back. | 在那之后 这座城市还是他的 |
[1:01:26] | He can have this whole insipid country back. | 这座没趣的城市还会归他所有 |
[1:01:32] | You’re afraid of him. | 你害怕他 |
[1:01:35] | If you weren’t, you wouldn’t have gone to so much trouble. | 如果不是 你就不会有这么多麻烦 |
[1:01:41] | My dear Watson, | 亲爱的华生 |
[1:01:44] | I’m afraid of what he might force me to do. | 我怕的是他强迫我做些事 |
[1:01:53] | I’m not sure why my father-in-law | 我不知道为什么我岳父 |
[1:01:54] | told you what we do here, | 会告诉你们我们在这里干什么 |
[1:01:55] | but if you know, you know. | 但是如果你们知道也无所谓 |
[1:02:00] | This is a working horse ranch. | 这是一个养马场 |
[1:02:03] | We board, we give lessons… | 我们提供食宿 教授课程 |
[1:02:06] | There are also | 这里还有 |
[1:02:06] | 22 different endangered species being | 22个濒危物种的动物 |
[1:02:09] | cared for on the grounds. | 需要我们照顾 |
[1:02:11] | 22 different kinds of smuggled property, you mean? | 22种走私物品 是这意思吗 |
[1:02:14] | We’re not concerned about your impromptu game reserve. | 我们不关心你们这即兴的野生动物保护区 |
[1:02:16] | It’s a lovely hobby. | 这是个不错的爱好 |
[1:02:17] | I would relish the chance to spend an afternoon here. | 我也想在这里待上一下午 |
[1:02:19] | Unfortunately, our business is pressing. | 不幸的是 我们现在很忙 |
[1:02:22] | My principal concern is your wife. | 我主要担心的是你的妻子 |
[1:02:24] | Well-well, why are you concerned about Alethea? | 你为什么担心阿勒西亚呢 |
[1:02:27] | Quite an undertaking– your Kenyan safari. | 真算得是一番大事啊 你的肯尼亚之旅 |
[1:02:30] | Strange for one spouse to leave the other behind. | 奇怪的是竟然留下自己的配偶一个人去 |
[1:02:34] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:02:35] | My wife’s a free spirit. | 我妻子是一个无拘无束的人 |
[1:02:36] | Separate vacations have always been part of the deal. | 分开旅行是我们生活中的一部分 |
[1:02:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:40] | Far be it for me to, | 要是我就不会这样 |
[1:02:42] | yeah, speculate on the state of your marriage, | 是啊 考虑到你的婚姻状况 |
[1:02:45] | but I looked in your coat closet, | 但是我看到你的衣橱里 |
[1:02:46] | and I saw it was full of, uh, top-of-the-line outerwear. | 全都是豪华的外套啊 |
[1:02:50] | His and hers. | 他的和她的 |
[1:02:52] | Gets quite brisk on the veldts of Kenya, doesn’t it? | 在肯尼亚大草原上很高兴 不是吗 |
[1:02:56] | So, any idea why she left her gear behind? | 那么你想过为什么她会留下这些东西吗 |
[1:03:00] | You know, she probably… got the latest thing. | 或许她 只是拿了些最新的东西 |
[1:03:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:08] | Hey, this is a prescription for Levothyroxine. | 这是一个左旋甲状腺素的处方 |
[1:03:12] | That’s a synthetic hormone used to treat thyroiditis. | 也就是一种治疗甲状腺炎的荷尔蒙合成物 |
[1:03:15] | This prescription was filled by your wife nearly a month ago. | 这处方是你妻子大概一个月前填写的 |
[1:03:17] | Yet, there are only 18 pills missing from this bottle. | 瓶子里只有18片药片不见了 |
[1:03:21] | She’s failed to take | 她忘了带 |
[1:03:22] | her rather crucial medication for almost a week. | 差不多一个星期的重要药物 |
[1:03:28] | Where’s your wife, Mr. Lerberg? | 你妻子在哪里 勒伯格先生 |
[1:03:33] | A week ago, like you say. | 一个星期之前 就像你说的 |
[1:03:35] | It was the middle of the night. | 在半夜的时候 |
[1:03:37] | Two guys in masks broke into the house. They… | 两个戴面具的家伙闯进了屋子 他们 |
[1:03:42] | They took Alethea. | 他们带走了阿勒西亚 |
[1:03:49] | My father-in-law gets out here, he cuts me loose, | 我的岳父逃出了这里 他给我松绑 |
[1:03:51] | he tells me the kidnappers have already been in touch with him. | 他说绑架者已经和他联系了 |
[1:03:54] | He’s supposed to handle everything. | 他说要处理所有的事情 |
[1:03:56] | No cops, or she’s dead. | 不能通知警察 不然她就会死 |
[1:03:58] | What can you tell us about these two men? | 关于那两个人你记得什么 |
[1:04:00] | Not much. | 不是很多 |
[1:04:01] | They were all covered up. | 他们都伪装了 |
[1:04:04] | Uh… one guy’s sleeve rode up. | 其中一个的袖子是卷上去的 |
[1:04:06] | I saw he had tattoos in, uh… | 我看见他有纹身 |
[1:04:10] | What’s that alphabet called? Cyrillic. | 那种叫什么字母来着 斯拉夫字母 |
[1:04:13] | Sounds like it could be the two guys we have in the morgue. | 听上去好像是停尸房里那两个人 |
[1:04:17] | I’ll call the captain. | 我去通知警监 |
[1:04:39] | Watson… it’s been quite a productive errand. | 华生 有一个很重要的差事 |
[1:04:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:50] | You should never have gotten in that car, Watson. | 你不应该进那辆车 华生 |
[1:04:51] | Excuse me, but the henchman she was with had a gun. | 不好意思 但是她的随从带着枪呢啊 |
[1:04:53] | And you know what? This is not my fault. | 而且你知道吗 这不是我的错 |
[1:04:55] | I don’t know why you’re blaming me. | 我不知道你为什么要怪我 |
[1:04:56] | You’ve fallen behind on your self-defense studies. | 你的自我防御能力落后了 |
[1:04:58] | A gun which remains unpulled cannot be brought to bear | 一把没有拔出来的枪根本 |
[1:05:00] | – on a situation. – You weren’t there, | -没有用 -你没有在那 |
[1:05:01] | okay, so, you have no idea what it was like… | 好吗 你根本不知道是什么情况 |
[1:05:03] | – Uh, enough! – …when he came at me with the gun. | -够了 -当他拿着枪朝我走来的时候 |
[1:05:04] | Enough! You’re both getting | 够了 你们两个 |
[1:05:05] | your own security details until this all blows over, | 各持己见就让这事儿过去吧 |
[1:05:08] | and I’m putting a couple of guys at your residence, too. | 我在你们的住处安排了人手 |
[1:05:11] | Now, Theophilus made bail right after you left | 你们去威斯特彻斯特之后西奥菲勒斯 |
[1:05:13] | for Westchester, but he’s not at his apartment. | 提出保释 但是他没在自己的公寓里 |
[1:05:17] | His lawyer and his bail bondsman have | 他的律师的保释代理人 |
[1:05:18] | – no idea where he is. – The Narwhal has fled. | -也不知道他在哪 -独角鲸逃跑了 |
[1:05:22] | If he’d wanted to tell us that his daughter had been kidnapped, | 如果他想告诉我们她女儿被绑架了 |
[1:05:24] | he had his chance to tell us this morning. | 他今天早上就可以说 |
[1:05:26] | So Theophilus isn’t Moriarty’s accomplice; | 所以西奥菲勒斯不是莫里亚蒂的共犯 |
[1:05:29] | he’s her victim. | 他也是牺牲品 |
[1:05:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:05:34] | All this just to snatch some rich guy’s daughter? | 所有这些只是为了一个富人的女儿吗 |
[1:05:37] | There’s more to it. There has to be. | 肯定不止这样 肯定 |
[1:05:39] | Moriarty has… flair. | 莫里亚蒂有一种 本能 |
[1:05:41] | She pursues projects which ignite her passions. | 她只追求能点燃她激情的计划 |
[1:05:43] | It is very difficult to imagine that her grand plan in America | 很难想象她在美国的雄伟计划 |
[1:05:47] | is something as prosaic as a kidnapping for ransom. | 会是绑架勒索这样无趣的事情 |
[1:05:53] | Excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一会 |
[1:06:00] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:01] | Yeah, I’m fine. The pain is quite intense at times, | 是的 我没事 有时候还真是挺疼的 |
[1:06:02] | but it’s nothing I can’t handle. | 但是没有我应付不了的事 |
[1:06:04] | Spirit of the Dam-Busters and all that. | 炸水坝的精神之类的 |
[1:06:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:06:08] | So, I had our CCS guys look for evidence | 我请理事会的同事们 |
[1:06:10] | of communication between Theophilus and the kidnappers. | 寻找西奥菲勒斯和绑架者联系的证据 |
[1:06:13] | Now, his computer seemed clean at first | 他的电脑看起来很干净 |
[1:06:15] | but one of the techs figured out that he’d just signed up | 但是一个技术人员指出他在 |
[1:06:17] | for a new e-mail account a week ago. | 一周前注册了一个新的邮箱帐号 |
[1:06:18] | Had him send me a screen-cap of the inbox. | 我让他给我发了一张收件箱的截图 |
[1:06:21] | 寄信人 “?” 主题 “阿勒西亚” “协议” “你女儿” “保证她的安全” “阿勒西亚在我们手上 她很安全” “阿勒西亚在我这” “无主题” “阿勒西亚” | |
[1:06:21] | Question mark. | 问号 |
[1:06:23] | That was the caller I.D. that came up | 这个来信人就是莫里亚蒂 |
[1:06:25] | when Moriarty called Daniel Gottlieb’s phone to talk to us. | 用丹尼尔·戈特利布的手机联系我们时用的 |
[1:06:27] | Now, the e-mails were encrypted with a public key code– | 这个邮箱用公开密钥编码加密了 |
[1:06:30] | can’t be broken– but Theophilus did download something | 无法破解 但是西奥菲勒斯 |
[1:06:33] | at the exact same time one of ’em came in. | 在收到这些邮件的同时下载了一些东西 |
[1:06:35] | It was on his hard drive. That, we can get at. | 在他的硬盘里面 那个我们能够得到 |
[1:06:39] | You don’t know who this is? | 你不知道这是谁吗 |
[1:06:40] | Why would Moriarty | 莫里亚蒂为什么要 |
[1:06:41] | send that picture to Theophilus? | 给西奥菲勒斯发这张照片呢 |
[1:06:48] | Mr. Theophilus. | 西奥菲勒斯先生 |
[1:06:53] | It’s nice to finally meet face-to-face. | 很高兴能面对面见到你 |
[1:06:58] | You are the one who took my daughter. | 是你绑架的我女儿 |
[1:07:00] | Oh, I had some help. | 是别人帮我做的 |
[1:07:08] | In all my years of smuggling, I never handled one of these. | 我走私这么多年 都没用过这东西 |
[1:07:11] | It’s simple. You just point and shoot. | 很简单 瞄准 射击就行 |
[1:07:14] | Repeatedly. | 不断重复就好了 |
[1:07:25] | It’s important in moments like these to remember Alethea. | 像现在这样的时刻千万别忘了阿勒西亚 |
[1:07:35] | I have your word | 你向我保证过 |
[1:07:36] | that you will let her go when I have done what you asked. | 我完成你要求的事后 你会放了她 |
[1:07:40] | Of course. | 决不食言 |
[1:07:45] | Then you have my word. | 那我也向你保证 |
[1:07:49] | This man and his family will be dead by tomorrow night. | 这个人和他的家人都活不过明晚 |
[1:08:01] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[1:08:02] | – Sherlock! – Morning. | -夏洛克 -早上好 |
[1:08:06] | You’re slamming your hand into your bullet wound. | 你在用手敲打你的枪伤 |
[1:08:08] | I was having problems staying awake and I tried reasoning | 我无法保持清醒 并且我还试着 |
[1:08:10] | with my hypothalamus, but… | 和我的下丘脑理论 但是… |
[1:08:11] | in the end, it required corporal punishment. | 最终结果是 我要对它进行体罚 |
[1:08:13] | Well, there are police officers standing outside. I’m surprised | 门外站的还有警察呢 真奇怪他们 |
[1:08:15] | – they didn’t kick the door down. – Yes, they are waiting | -怎么没有把门踢开 -是的 他们等着 |
[1:08:16] | to take us to a would-be murder victim. | 带我们去见一位潜在谋杀受害者 |
[1:08:18] | Actually, it’s been a long night, Watson, | 说真的 这一夜真难熬 华生 |
[1:08:21] | but a productive one– | 不过也是卓有成效的一晚 |
[1:08:22] | I believe I have deduced Moriarty’s plan. | 我已经推理出莫里亚蒂的计划了 |
[1:08:24] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[1:08:28] | Right. This man is named Andre Bacera. | 这个人叫安德烈·波塞略 |
[1:08:32] | His mother is presently | 他的母亲现在是 |
[1:08:33] | the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic | 马其顿共和国的议会发言人 |
[1:08:35] | of Macedonia. She’s a noted reformer, | 她是一位著名的改革家 |
[1:08:38] | popular figure. Mr. Bacera himself, | 公众人物 而波塞略先生自己 |
[1:08:40] | something of a favorite son in his homeland. | 也是深受家乡人喜爱的儿子 |
[1:08:42] | So why is Moriarty interested | 那为什么莫里亚蒂会 |
[1:08:44] | in a couple of Macedonian politicians? | 对几个马其顿的政客感兴趣 |
[1:08:46] | Andrej Bacera is not a politician. | 安德烈·波塞略不是政客 |
[1:08:48] | Not yet. He works as a vascular surgeon here in New York. | 目前还不是 他现在纽约做血管外科医生 |
[1:08:52] | Serves as an unofficial diplomat when needed. | 在需要的时候充当非官方的外交官 |
[1:08:55] | Now… I refer you to a map of the Balkan | 现在…容我向你介绍一下 |
[1:08:58] | Peninsula. This… | 巴尔干半岛的地图 这里… |
[1:09:00] | is the Republic of Macedonia, | 就是马其顿共和国 |
[1:09:01] | a fledgling democracy and applicant | 一个羽翼未丰的民主国家 |
[1:09:03] | for full membership | 正在申请成为 |
[1:09:03] | to the European Union. | 欧盟的正式成员 |
[1:09:05] | Biggest obstacle to its candidacy | 它候选资格的最大障碍就是 |
[1:09:07] | is its ongoing dispute with its neighbor– | 它与邻国希腊 |
[1:09:10] | Greece– | 在”马其顿” |
[1:09:10] | over the very name “Macedonia”. | 这个地方的争议 |
[1:09:12] | I thought Macedonia was part of Greece. | 我原以为马其顿是希腊的一部分 |
[1:09:14] | Macedonia is a region in Greece, | 马其顿是希腊的一个地区 |
[1:09:17] | birthplace of Alexander the Great, | 是亚历山大大帝的出生地 |
[1:09:18] | area of enormous historical import, | 是历史悠久的一个地区 |
[1:09:20] | so you can imagine Greece’s chagrin | 所以你能想象 当南斯拉夫解体 |
[1:09:22] | when Yugoslavia broke apart and one small new nation | 这个小国家宣布独立为马其顿共和国时 |
[1:09:25] | declared itself the Republic of Macedonia. | 希腊是多么的懊恼 |
[1:09:28] | Two of my cousins both wanted to name their sons Henry. | 我的两个表亲都想给自己儿子起名叫亨利 |
[1:09:30] | It was a big thing at Thanksgiving. | 这在感恩节时还是件大事 |
[1:09:31] | What are you getting at? | 你说呢 |
[1:09:33] | Well, as long as Macedonia insists | 只要马其顿坚持 |
[1:09:35] | on calling itself Macedonia, | 称自己马其顿 |
[1:09:36] | Greece has pledged to remain intractably opposed | 希腊已经承诺将坚决反对 |
[1:09:38] | to admitting them to the EU. | 马其顿加入欧盟 |
[1:09:40] | However, Andrej Bacera’s mother… | 不过 最近安德烈·波塞略的母亲 |
[1:09:45] | recently brokered a compromise on the issue. | 在这个争议上达成了妥协 |
[1:09:49] | “In a few days, the current Republic of Macedonia | “几天后 目前的马其顿共和国” |
[1:09:51] | “Is going to vote on whether to join the EU | “将就是否以新马其顿共和国的名字” |
[1:09:53] | as the Republic of New Macedonia.” | “加入欧盟进行公投” |
[1:09:54] | – So they just added the word “New.” – It worked. | -他们只是加了个”新”字 -起作用了 |
[1:09:57] | Referendum is expected to pass handily. | 公投有望轻松通过 |
[1:09:59] | So, this is all very fascinating in an NPR kind of way, | 这对国家广播电台来说是挺吸引人的 |
[1:10:02] | but I don’t see how your nemesis is gonna look at all this and… | 不过我不明白你的对手是怎么看待这些 |
[1:10:05] | and see an opportunity. | 认为这是个机会的 |
[1:10:06] | Which is why you make a much better companion | 这就是为什么做陪护比做对手 |
[1:10:08] | than you do a nemesis. | 更适合你 |
[1:10:10] | It’s all about currency. This… | 这些都与货币有关 这个… |
[1:10:12] | is a Macedonian denar. | 是马其顿代纳尔 |
[1:10:14] | You just had this lying around? | 你就把这个弄的到处都是 |
[1:10:15] | If the Macedonian referendum passes, | 如果马其顿公投通过的话 |
[1:10:17] | the currency will switch to the euro. | 货币就会转成欧元 |
[1:10:18] | The denar will become obsolete, absolutely worthless. | 代纳尔就会被废除 一无不值 |
[1:10:20] | And yet not 48 hours ago, a Swiss bank, | 并且在不到两天前 一家瑞士银行 |
[1:10:23] | acting on behalf of an enormous client, | 代表一家大客户收购了 |
[1:10:26] | purchased an enormous position in the currency. | 大量的马其顿货币 |
[1:10:28] | Why would anyone buy into a currency | 为什么会有人买进 |
[1:10:30] | that’s about to become extinct? | 将要废弃的货币呢 |
[1:10:31] | They would not. Not unless they planned to manipulate events | 他们不会 除非他们计划操纵这件事 |
[1:10:35] | to prevent Macedonia from joining the EU. | 阻止马其顿加入欧盟 |
[1:10:37] | Imagine the uproar… | 想象一下造成的混乱 |
[1:10:40] | if a native of Greece, | 如果一个希腊人 |
[1:10:41] | someone known to make contributions | 一个对民族主义做出贡献的人 |
[1:10:43] | to nationalist causes | 导致深受爱戴的 |
[1:10:45] | murdered Macedonia’s favorite son on the eve of the vote. | 马其顿人民的儿子在投票前夕被杀 |
[1:10:49] | Old passions would be inflamed. | 过去的情感就会被复燃 |
[1:10:51] | The vote to rename the country would fail, | 这个国家重命名一旦失败 |
[1:10:53] | and the denar would remain the currency of Macedonia. | 代纳尔就还是马其顿的货币 |
[1:10:56] | Its value would soar. | 它的价值就会飙升 |
[1:10:58] | So Moriarty kidnapped the Narwhal’s daughter | 所以莫里亚蒂绑架了独角鲸的女儿 |
[1:11:01] | to force him to kill this man. | 让他杀了这个人 |
[1:11:03] | All so she could make some money on a currency bet. | 她就能在外汇投资上赚一笔了 |
[1:11:05] | Nearly a billion dollars. | 将近十亿美元 |
[1:11:08] | What say we go stop this bitch? | 我说我们得去阻止这个婊子 |
[1:11:11] | Jordan? | 乔恩 |
[1:11:14] | Jordan? | 乔丹呢 |
[1:11:17] | Where’s Jordan? | 乔丹在哪里 |
[1:11:18] | Andrej, what’s wrong? | 安德烈 怎么了 |
[1:11:20] | Jordan, there’s a New York police captain | 乔丹 纽约警方的一位警监来电话 |
[1:11:22] | on the phone– he says there’s a man coming to kill me. | 说有人要来杀我 |
[1:11:27] | This is Jordan Conroy. | 我是乔丹·康罗伊 |
[1:11:29] | I handle security for the Baceras. | 我负责波塞略家的安全 |
[1:11:30] | Mr. Conroy, this is Captain Gregson with the NYPD. | 康罗伊先生 我是纽约警局的警监格雷森 |
[1:11:33] | Is it just you there or do you have a team? | 是你自己在那里 还是有队伍帮你 |
[1:11:35] | It’s just me. Why? | 只有我在 怎么了 |
[1:11:36] | We have reason to believe | 我们认为 |
[1:11:37] | Mr. Bacera’s being targeted | 波塞略先生 |
[1:11:39] | by a Greek national by the name of Christos Theophilus. | 被一位希腊人克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯盯上 |
[1:11:43] | We’re actually on our way to you right now. | 我们正在赶往你那里 |
[1:11:46] | Can you give me a description? | 你能描述一下那位希腊人吗 |
[1:11:47] | He’s a white male, six feet, about 190. | 白人 身高一米九 |
[1:11:50] | I texted a photograph to Mr. Bacera. | 我给波塞略先生发去了图片 |
[1:11:53] | We’ve got a safe room here. Top of the line. | 我们这里有一个安全房 最高级别的 |
[1:11:55] | I’ll get Mr. And Mrs. Bacera inside it right away. | 我马上将波塞略夫妇带到那里 |
[1:12:13] | We need to do this quickly. | 我们动作要快 |
[1:12:22] | Step outside. | 出去 |
[1:12:27] | Wh-what you really want, | 无论你想要什么 |
[1:12:29] | – you can have it. Please… – Now. | -我们都会给你的 -现在 |
[1:12:43] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[1:12:49] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:12:51] | – What have you done? – Jordan, please, | -你做了什么 -乔丹 求求你 |
[1:12:55] | please help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[1:13:08] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[1:13:11] | My name is Christos Theophilus. | 我叫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯 |
[1:13:14] | I’m in the house of the snake, | 我现在 |
[1:13:17] | Andrej Bacera. | 在安德烈·波塞略的家中 |
[1:13:19] | What I do now… | 我之所以这么做 |
[1:13:21] | I do for the love of my country. | 都是为了我的国家 |
[1:13:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:13:26] | Please, I’m-I’m begging you… | 拜托 我求你 |
[1:13:45] | Poppa? It’s me. I’m okay. | 爸爸 是我 我没事了 |
[1:13:50] | Poppa? Are you there? | 爸爸 你在听吗 |
[1:13:53] | They just left me in front of the farm and drove away. | 他们把我送到了农场 然后开车走了 |
[1:13:56] | I’m with Chad now. | 我先和查得在一起 |
[1:13:57] | The police are on their way. | 警察正在赶来 |
[1:13:58] | Poppa, are you there? | 爸爸 你在听吗 |
[1:14:04] | Do it now. Please. | 现在就动手吧 |
[1:14:09] | Right after I hung up, | 我挂了电话后 |
[1:14:11] | I was struck from behind. | 有人在背后袭击了我 |
[1:14:14] | Next thing I know I’m zip tied to the banister | 醒来就发现自己被捆在楼梯栏杆上 |
[1:14:16] | and he’s taking Andrej and Jovana into the bedroom. | 杀手将安德烈和乔凡娜推进卧室 |
[1:14:19] | I managed to get free, | 我想办法挣开了绳子 |
[1:14:21] | but then… I heard the first two shots. | 然后听到两声枪响 |
[1:14:25] | I had a gun | 我脚踝的皮套里有枪 |
[1:14:26] | in my ankle holster that he hadn’t spotted. | 杀手并没有发现 |
[1:14:28] | I grabbed it. | 我掏出枪 |
[1:14:31] | I made my way into the room. | 冲进卧室 |
[1:14:33] | I fired, | 我开了枪 |
[1:14:35] | but not before he’d shot Mrs. Bacera. | 但他已经杀了波塞略夫人 |
[1:14:36] | Captain, don’t listen to a word this man says. | 警监 别听他胡言乱语 |
[1:14:39] | Holmes, I thought you were still at the scene. | 福尔摩斯 我以为你还在案发现场 |
[1:14:40] | Mr. Conroy, how long have you been working with Moriarty | 康罗伊先生 你为莫里亚蒂卖命多久了 |
[1:14:43] | and how long has she been planning this? | 她又花了多久策划这起谋杀 |
[1:14:46] | Do you want to tell me what’s going on here? | 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah. I had a chance to peruse Mr. Conroy’s curriculum vitae | 没问题 在波塞略的家中 |
[1:14:52] | while I was at the Bacera residence. | 我研究了康罗伊先生的简历 |
[1:14:54] | Currently under the employ | 现在受雇于 |
[1:14:54] | of a company called Lexicon Personal Security, yes? | 一家名叫莱斯康的私人安保公司 对吗 |
[1:14:58] | Would you like to know what that company was called | 你们知道这家公司一周前 |
[1:15:00] | until just a week ago? | 叫什么名字吗 |
[1:15:02] | Sutter Risk Management. | 萨特风险管理公司 |
[1:15:03] | We think it’s one of Moriarty’s shell corporations. | 我们认为这是莫里亚蒂的一家空壳公司 |
[1:15:05] | – Am I supposed to know that name? – She used me | -我该知道这个名字吗 -她利用我 |
[1:15:07] | to prove that the Sutters had committed a murder, | 证明萨特犯了罪 |
[1:15:09] | most likely to clear the decks for you. | 就是为日后的行动扫除障碍 |
[1:15:10] | You were not assigned to Mr. And Mrs. Bacera | 几星期前 你还没有负责 |
[1:15:13] | a few weeks ago, were you? | 波塞略夫妇的安全 对吗 |
[1:15:16] | You joined their detail just recently, | 你最近才被新雇主 |
[1:15:17] | a move no doubt orchestrated by your new owner. | 安排来负责他们的安全 |
[1:15:19] | I would’ve given my life for the Baceras. | 我能为了保护波塞略夫妇而丢掉性命 |
[1:15:21] | You let a murderer into their home, | 你让凶手进入他们家 |
[1:15:23] | and then you murdered him to cover it up. | 之后你又杀了凶手来掩盖一切 |
[1:15:27] | – Sherlock! – Get off him! | -夏洛克 -把他弄开 |
[1:15:30] | – No! – Get… get him out of here. | -不 -把他弄走 |
[1:15:38] | You’re bleeding again. | 你的伤口在流血 |
[1:15:39] | – You must’ve popped your stitches. – I’m fine. | -你的伤口一定裂开了 -我没事 |
[1:15:40] | – Sherlock… – I said I’m fine! | -夏洛克 -我说了我没事 |
[1:15:42] | Hey! You need to get a hold of yourself! | 你需要控制一下自己 |
[1:15:47] | I had her. I had her. I… | 就差一点 就那么一点 |
[1:15:49] | uncovered her plan, | 我发现了她的计划 |
[1:15:50] | saw how to stop her | 看到了阻止她的办法 |
[1:15:51] | and she succeeded. | 但最后她还是赢了 |
[1:15:54] | Three people died today because of me. | 今天有三个人因为我死了 |
[1:15:56] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[1:15:57] | Captain Gregson wanted to pull your credentials a few days ago. | 格雷森警监几天前想让你别插手这件事 |
[1:15:59] | I convinced him not to. | 我劝他让你继续查下去 |
[1:16:00] | Yes, because you know that a good detective | 你做得对 因为一个优秀的侦探 |
[1:16:02] | doesn’t just stop because things get inconvenient! | 是不会因为困难就停止查案的 |
[1:16:06] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[1:16:09] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[1:16:10] | For what?! | 是什么时候了 |
[1:16:11] | You-you know I’ll investigate this anyway, | 你 你知道无论格雷森警监是否允许 |
[1:16:13] | whether I have Captain Gregson’s blessing or not. | 我都会追查下去的 |
[1:16:15] | That is your choice, but right now, | 那是你的选择 但是现在 |
[1:16:16] | we are enabling you. | 我们在纵容你 |
[1:16:18] | If you are the partner that I invited you to be, | 如果你还是我当年邀请来的那个搭档 |
[1:16:21] | the partner that I believe that you can be, | 那个从不辜负我期望的搭档 |
[1:16:24] | then you will stop this line of thought immediately! | 你就不会再这样想下去 |
[1:16:26] | I am your partner, | 我是你的搭档 |
[1:16:27] | and you cannot keep going on like this! | 但你确实不能继续下去了 |
[1:16:29] | – Now, what…? – You know, I almost stole | -现在 -你知道吗 我昨天差点 |
[1:16:30] | a vial of opiates from a crime scene yesterday. | 就从犯罪现场偷走一瓶镇静剂 |
[1:16:36] | You know why I didn’t? Because of you. | 知道我为什么没偷吗 因为你 |
[1:16:39] | Because I knew how disappointed that you would be in me. | 因为我知道这样做我会让你多失望 |
[1:16:42] | And if I only had the words to describe | 我现在根本无法形容 |
[1:16:44] | how disappointed in you i am at the moment… | 你让我有多失望 |
[1:16:54] | I don’t expect you to understand right now, | 你现在不能理解我的苦衷 |
[1:16:58] | but I know what you need to do. | 但我知道你下一步该做什么 |
[1:17:01] | Moriarty said she was smarter than you, | 莫里亚蒂说她比你聪明 |
[1:17:04] | that you needed to let her win. | 你必须让她得手 |
[1:17:06] | It is the only way this does not eat you alive. | 否则这件事会让你生不如死 |
[1:17:11] | She was right. | 她说的没错 |
[1:17:14] | Let her win. | 让她得手 |
[1:17:18] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll let you know if he shows up. | 好的 他出现的话我通知你 |
[1:17:21] | Um, give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[1:17:28] | Aren’t you meant to be waiting outside? | 你们不该在外面守着吗 |
[1:17:30] | I just talked to the sergeant | 我刚跟负责你安保的 |
[1:17:31] | in charge of your protective detail. | 警司通过话 |
[1:17:33] | He told me you ditched him outside the precinct. | 他说你在警局外甩开了他 |
[1:17:34] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[1:17:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:37] | Going upstairs to shower. | 上去冲个澡 |
[1:17:39] | Surely your jurisdiction ends there. | 我的浴室总不在辖区内了吧 |
[1:18:15] | What’s up, Captain? | 什么事 警监 |
[1:18:16] | Holmes stormed out of the station a while back. | 刚才福尔摩斯冲出了警局 |
[1:18:18] | Is he there? | 他在你那吗 |
[1:18:20] | Yeah, he just got in. | 是的 他刚回来 |
[1:18:22] | What about Watson? Is she with him? | 华生呢 跟他在一起吗 |
[1:18:24] | No. What’s going on? | 没有 发生了什么 |
[1:18:26] | A corner drug dealer in Bushwick | 半小时前 布什维克的一个街边毒贩 |
[1:18:28] | got beaten and robbed about a half hour ago. | 遭到一顿暴打 还被抢劫了 |
[1:18:31] | Witnesses said the perp was British, | 目击者说抢犯是个英国人 |
[1:18:33] | and his arm was in a sling. | 胳膊还吊在脖子上 |
[1:18:39] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:18:40] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[1:18:43] | Come on, open up! | 快点开门 |
[1:18:50] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:18:51] | Holmes? Can you hear me? | 福尔摩斯 能听见吗 |
[1:18:54] | Hmm? Hey, get an ambulance now. | 快叫救护车 |
[1:18:56] | He just OD’d. | 他吸毒过量晕倒了 |
[1:18:58] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[1:18:59] | Hey, hey, Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:19:10] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你很清醒 |
[1:19:12] | I appreciate you’re cross with me, but… | 我知道你生我的气 但是 |
[1:19:16] | please don’t tell me I’ve managed to make | 别告诉我我还能让 |
[1:19:18] | the great Sherlock Holmes shy. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯害羞的不说话 |
[1:19:25] | There’s a guard at my door. | 门口有个看守 |
[1:19:27] | I haven’t hurt him, just distracted him. | 我没伤害他 只是让他找点别的事干 |
[1:19:33] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[1:19:35] | I practically begged you. | 我恨不得都求你了 |
[1:19:40] | Why didn’t you listen? | 你为什么不听 |
[1:19:44] | You asked me to let you win. | 你要我放你得手 |
[1:19:49] | I’d say that I have really. | 我觉得我已经做到了 |
[1:19:53] | You compelled Christos Theophilus to murder | 早上你强迫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯 |
[1:19:56] | two innocent people this morning. | 杀了两个无辜的人 |
[1:20:00] | And then you made a fortune in the resulting chaos. | 然后又在一片混乱中赚了一大笔钱 |
[1:20:03] | I did, but I didn’t want… this. | 没错 但是我没想让你成 这样 |
[1:20:07] | Not again. | 不要重蹈覆辙 |
[1:20:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:20:11] | Why did you come here? | 你来这干吗 |
[1:20:18] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[1:20:20] | You-you adopted a fake persona, | 你 你伪装身份 |
[1:20:23] | you seduced me, | 引诱我 |
[1:20:25] | faked your own death… | 伪造自己的死亡 |
[1:20:27] | so, forgive me | 所以 请原谅我 |
[1:20:29] | if I, uh… if I don’t want any more of your help. | 我不想让你再帮我了 |
[1:20:33] | Would you have preferred I’d just killed you? | 宁愿我干脆把你杀了都不行吗 |
[1:20:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:20:43] | I knew that my death would be quite a blow. | 我知道我的死对你是巨大的打击 |
[1:20:48] | I knew it would keep you occupied while I… | 我知道你忙着伤心的时候 |
[1:20:51] | carried on with other projects, | 我会有时间继续别的计划 |
[1:20:53] | but I… | 但是 我 |
[1:20:56] | I failed to predict your descent into addiction. | 我没想到你会堕落到染上毒瘾 |
[1:21:03] | Well, you surprised me. | 你让我很意外 |
[1:21:06] | You’re the only person on the planet who can. | 除了你这世界上没人能让我意外了 |
[1:21:09] | That’s why you love me, though, isn’t it? | 但这就是你爱上我的原因 不是吗 |
[1:21:12] | Is that why you came here? | 所以这就是为什么你会来这吗 |
[1:21:15] | To tell me? | 来告诉我吗 |
[1:21:20] | Do you know why you’re so drawn to narcotics? | 你知道你为什么沉迷于毒品吗 |
[1:21:24] | Because you’re in near constant pain. | 因为你一直生活在痛苦中 |
[1:21:27] | Your sensitivities– they make you a great detective, | 你敏感的视角 让你成为伟大的侦探 |
[1:21:30] | but they also hurt you. | 但也让你非常痛苦 |
[1:21:34] | I know what that’s like, Sherlock. | 我明白那是什么感觉 夏洛克 |
[1:21:37] | Only me. | 只有我能明白 |
[1:21:41] | I’m leaving the country tonight. | 今晚我就会离开这里 |
[1:21:42] | I want you to come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:21:48] | You’re broken to pieces right now. | 你已经支离破碎了 |
[1:21:52] | I can put you back together. | 我能帮你复原 |
[1:21:55] | And once you’re whole, I’ll show you a different way to live. | 等你痊愈 我会带你体验一种新生活 |
[1:22:00] | We are… the same. | 我们如出一辙 |
[1:22:04] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[1:22:08] | We both made the same mistake. | 我们犯了同样的错 |
[1:22:12] | We fell in love. | 我们坠入爱河 |
[1:22:17] | It made us stupid. | 这让我们变得愚蠢 |
[1:22:19] | I made nearly a billion dollars today. | 我今天就赚了近十亿 |
[1:22:21] | I don’t feel stupid. | 我可不觉得愚蠢 |
[1:22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:22:28] | You know… she solved you. | 她看穿你了 |
[1:22:34] | The mascot. | 吉祥物 |
[1:22:38] | Watson. | 华生 |
[1:22:40] | She diagnosed your… | 今晚早些时候 |
[1:22:43] | condition earlier this evening. | 她诊断了你的境况 |
[1:22:50] | She realized the real reason you could never… | 她明白了你为何 |
[1:22:53] | quite bring yourself to kill me. | 无法对我下毒手 |
[1:22:57] | The reason you came back to my life. | 为何回到我生活中 |
[1:23:01] | Ah… the reason you came here. | 为何来这儿 |
[1:23:07] | That’s why she encouraged me to let you win. | 因此她劝我让你赢 |
[1:23:13] | Well, at least make it… | 至少 |
[1:23:16] | yeah… make-make it look like you’d won. | 表面上让你赢 |
[1:23:24] | You faked the overdose. | 你吸毒过量是假的 |
[1:23:25] | Yeah. Uh… I remain quite drug-free. | 是啊 我一直远离毒品 |
[1:23:32] | It’s good. | 感觉很好 |
[1:23:36] | But, um… | 但是 |
[1:23:41] | …given your, um… your repeated claims to have your… | 既然你反复强调 |
[1:23:47] | …eyes and… eyes and ears everywhere… | 到处都有你的耳目 |
[1:23:52] | You said… | 你说 |
[1:23:54] | there was only one person in the world who could surprise you. | 世上只有一人能让你感到意外 |
[1:23:59] | Turns out, there’s two. | 看来是有两个 |
[1:24:22] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[1:24:24] | Captain Gregson just called with an update about Moriarty. | 格雷森警长打电话来说了莫里亚蒂的新进展 |
[1:24:27] | And? | 怎么样 |
[1:24:28] | Well, he said the recording the police made of your conversation | 他说警方在医院录下的对话 |
[1:24:30] | at the hospital has her attorney sweating bullets. | 让她的律师很紧张 |
[1:24:34] | They know that she admitted to using Christos Theophilus | 他们知道她承认利用克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯 |
[1:24:36] | to kill the Baceras, so, they’re treading lightly. | 谋杀波塞略母子 所以他们需谨慎行事 |
[1:24:38] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[1:24:39] | the Macedoanian denars she purchased | 她买入的马其顿代纳尔 |
[1:24:41] | have been frozen, pending further investigation. | 已经冻结 等待进一步调查 |
[1:24:46] | Hey… are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话么 |
[1:24:49] | My nemesis has been defeated. | 我的死敌被打败了 |
[1:24:52] | Is that about the long and the short of it? | 彻底打败了吧 |
[1:24:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:24:59] | So, does that mean you need to find a new nemesis, | 你打算再找个新的死敌呢 |
[1:25:02] | or is this more of a lifetime appointment? | 还是这辈子就算了 |
[1:25:09] | They’re almost here. | 它们快出来了 |
[1:25:11] | Do you remember the rare bee I was given | 记得证明杰拉尔德·莱登是被下毒后 |
[1:25:14] | for proving that Gerald Lydon had been poisoned? | 他送我的那种罕见蜜蜂么 |
[1:25:19] | The bee in the box, sure. | 箱子里的蜜蜂 记得 |
[1:25:20] | Osmia avoseta is its own species, | 石巢蜂是纯种蜂 |
[1:25:23] | which means it should not be able to reproduce | 就是说理论上它不能 |
[1:25:26] | with other kinds of bees. | 和其它品种杂交繁殖 |
[1:25:28] | And yet, nature is infinitely wily. | 但是自然太狡黠了 |
[1:25:33] | So box bee got another bee pregnant? | 它们搞大了别的蜜蜂的肚子 |
[1:25:35] | Quite so. | 可以这么说 |
[1:25:38] | Which means, they should be reclassified | 也就是说这种蜂该被 |
[1:25:39] | as an entirely new species. | 归为一种新品种 |
[1:25:42] | First newborn of which… | 第一批新生儿 |
[1:25:45] | is about to crawl its way into sunlight. | 要爬出来晒太阳了 |
[1:25:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:25:51] | As the discoverer of the species, | 作为新品种的发现者 |
[1:25:54] | the privilege of naming the creatures falls to me. | 我有命名的权利 |
[1:25:58] | Allow me to introduce you to Euglassa Watsonia. | 容我介绍 由格拉斯·华生尼娅蜂 |
[1:26:06] | You named a bee after me? | 你让蜜蜂跟我姓 |
[1:26:16] | You named a bee after me. | 你让蜜蜂跟我姓 |
[1:26:23] | Should be dozens more within the hour. | 一个小时内会有更多 |
[1:26:25] | If you’d like, I could come and get you once they’re all here. | 等它们都出来了我可以去叫你 |
[1:26:31] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:26:36] | I think I’ll just watch. | 我就在这看好了 |