时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The district attorney is, | 地方检察官 |
[00:04] | at this very moment, deciding whether or not | 此刻正在决定是不是要指控我 |
[00:06] | I should be charged with felonious assault. | 施行严重暴力 伤害人身罪 |
[00:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:09] | I beat a former acquaintance nearly to death. | 我把一个老熟人打得半死 |
[00:11] | That was my barrister. | 是我的律师 |
[00:12] | It seems you will not have to visit me in prison after all. | 看来你不用去监狱看我了 |
[00:14] | Did you misplace my number? | 你没找到我的电话吗 |
[00:16] | Some things are better to discuss in person. | 有些事最好当面说 |
[00:19] | Like violating campaign finance laws, | 比如违反竞选财物法 |
[00:21] | bribing elected officials, that sort of thing. | 贿赂当选官员等等 |
[00:23] | He funded a super PAC that supports the district attorney. | 他资助了一个支持地检的超级委员会 |
[00:26] | And just like that, Sherlock is no longer | 就这样 夏洛克将不再 |
[00:27] | facing criminal charges against Oscar Rankin. | 受到奥斯卡·兰金案相关的指控了 |
[00:30] | I’ve always been willing to go to lengths to protect Sherlock. | 我一直都愿意竭尽全力保护夏洛克 |
[00:33] | So have I. You should keep that in mind, | 我也一样 你该记住这点 |
[00:35] | because Sherlock is gonna call you tonight | 因为夏洛克今晚会打给你 |
[00:37] | and he’s gonna accept your help. | 并接受你的帮助 |
[01:03] | Hey, watch it. | 看着点 |
[01:46] | “Brother, hearken, while I tell you, | 兄弟 仔细听 我要告诉你 |
[01:48] | “What we Masons pledge to do. | 我们共济会接下来的计划 |
[01:52] | “Prepared at yonder altar, | 在你的祭坛边准备好 |
[01:54] | We assumed the Mason’s vow…” | 我们要许下共济会誓言 |
[01:59] | “Foot and knee, breast, hand and cheek… | 足与膝 胸 手与脸 |
[02:05] | Hearken while I make them speak…” | 在我令它们开口时听好 |
[02:13] | Dude, whoever they are, they can wait. | 老兄 不管是谁 他们可以等着 |
[02:15] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[02:25] | Father. | 父亲 |
[02:26] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[02:27] | Forgive my appearance. | 原谅我的穿着 |
[02:28] | I’m just paying off a debt to some online associates. | 我只是在给一些线上帮手还债 |
[02:30] | I see. | 明白 |
[02:31] | Nothing untoward. | 不是什么麻烦事 |
[02:33] | A hacker collective asked me to perform a few Masonic chants | 一个黑客组织要我表演共济会宣誓 |
[02:35] | for their amusement. | 来取悦他们 |
[02:36] | Perhaps it’s best I don’t hear the full explanation. | 或许我还是不知道全部为好 |
[02:40] | Well, it was a small price to pay for their help. | 这代价对于他们的帮助来说很小 |
[02:42] | We just recovered an original printing | 我们刚收回了一本原厂印刷的 |
[02:43] | of The First Book of Urizen. | 第一版《乌里森之书》 |
[02:45] | Oh, the prophecies of William Blake. | 威廉·布莱克的预言 |
[02:47] | Stolen by a hammer-thumbed dry cleaner. | 被一个粗手指的干洗工偷走了 |
[02:49] | As I predicted. Watson is at this moment | 据我猜测 华生现在 |
[02:51] | obtaining a confession at the station. | 正在局里录口供 |
[02:53] | Why haven’t you answered my calls? | 你为什么不回我电话 |
[02:55] | Aside from force of habit? | 除了后天习惯之外吗 |
[02:56] | I’m unable to. | 我没法回 |
[02:57] | One of the hackers locked my phone | 有个黑客锁住了我的电话 |
[02:58] | until I’ve finished chanting. | 直到我完成宣誓 |
[03:01] | So what’s so important you couldn’t leave a message? | 那么是什么事重要到你不能只留信息就行 |
[03:04] | …this horrible scene in the Financial District. | 在金融区发生了这恐怖的一幕 |
[03:06] | We are just getting word now that a ninth victim, | 我们刚收到消息 第九名受害者 |
[03:08] | who was taken to the hospital, | 被送到了医院 |
[03:09] | is reported stable. | 据悉情况稳定 |
[03:11] | That brings the tally to four dead, | 因此曼娜哈特公园的伤亡情况 |
[03:12] | five wounded in Mannahatta Park. | 为四人死亡五人受伤 |
[03:16] | Not a good day to be out of reach. | 今天可不是个失联的好日子 |
[03:20] | 未接电话 [一连串呼叫人都是华生] | |
[03:23] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[03:33] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[03:34] | Sniper named Pierre Gagnier. | 狙击手的名字叫皮埃尔·加尼尔 |
[03:37] | Formerly French Special Forces. | 前法国特种部队的 |
[03:39] | He’s the one responsible for this bloodshed. | 他是这场杀戮的元凶 |
[04:18] | Shooter picked the right perch. | 枪手选对了位置 |
[04:21] | Building management says construction here | 建设董事会说这里的施工 |
[04:23] | got shut down a month ago. | 几个月前被叫停了 |
[04:25] | Union dispute with the law firm that owns it, Zyckner Williams. | 工会与所有者扎克纳·威廉姆斯在打官司 |
[04:29] | Floor’s always vacant. No cameras. Nobody saw a thing. | 这层一直空着 没摄像头 没目击者 |
[04:33] | There’s no latent prints on the gun. He must’ve worn gloves. | 枪上没有指纹 他肯定戴了手套 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna go ahead and guess: | 我大胆地猜测一下 |
[04:38] | it’s not registered. | 是非注册枪支 |
[04:39] | Serial number says it was stolen | 根据序列号查出它是 |
[04:41] | from a sporting goods store in 2005. Dead end. | 2005年被人从运动用品店偷走的 死胡同 |
[04:44] | I had to go through a metal detector in the lobby | 我在大厅得经过一道金属探测器 |
[04:46] | to get up here. | 才能上来 |
[04:47] | The bottom six floors of this building are SEC offices, | 这楼下面六层是证券交易委员会办公室 |
[04:50] | so security’s pretty high. | 所以安保挺严的 |
[04:51] | Just… not high enough. | 只是 不够严 |
[04:56] | This is Joan. She’s with the building people, pulling tape. | 是乔恩 她跟楼管在调看监控录像 |
[05:00] | You’ve got me and the captain. | 我和警监都在听 |
[05:02] | I wish I had good news. | 真希望我能带来好消息 |
[05:03] | Security just finished a second sweep of the building, | 安保人员刚刚又清查了一遍大楼 |
[05:05] | but the gun is still the only trace of the sniper. | 但那把枪仍是狙击手留下的唯一线索 |
[05:08] | Any way in and out of this place that he could’ve avoided | 他进出这栋大楼时有可能 |
[05:10] | the security cameras in the lobby? | 避开大厅里的摄像头吗 |
[05:12] | No. He has to be on the tape, coming and going. | 不 他进出时肯定会出现在录像里 |
[05:14] | But we’ve been looking, and so far nobody jumps out. | 但我们还在看录像 目前还没有发现 |
[05:18] | You able to get ahold of your partner yet? | 你还没找到你搭档吗 |
[05:19] | No, I still haven’t been able to reach him. | 没有 我还没联系上他 |
[05:22] | Well, dig him up. | 把他找出来 |
[05:23] | We got a lunatic out here, | 我们这里有个疯子要抓 |
[05:25] | and he didn’t leave us much to work with. | 而他没给我们留下多少线索 |
[05:28] | Three years ago, I was shepherding a project | 三年前 我在印度的马哈拉施特拉邦 |
[05:30] | in Maharashtra, India. | 指导一个项目 |
[05:33] | A large mining company wanted to secure extraction rights | 一个大矿业公司想要确保得到 |
[05:35] | for a particularly promising vein of bauxite. | 一个潜在铁矿脉的开采权 |
[05:38] | We had a problem with a local bureaucrat | 我们遇到了一个 |
[05:40] | who was overzealous in his application of red tape. | 对官方文件过度在意的当地官员 |
[05:43] | The delay was costing my client millions, | 时间的延误让我的客户花了几百万 |
[05:45] | so they asked that I consider certain remedies. | 所以他们让我想办法补救 |
[05:48] | If you’re about to confess a crime and you’re expecting | 如果你要承认罪行并期望我宽恕你 |
[05:50] | my confidence, I beg you reconsider. | 我觉得你应该再考虑一下 |
[05:52] | I told my client that I would never entertain the idea | 我跟我的客户说我永远不会赞成 |
[05:55] | of harming the man. | 伤害那个人 |
[05:57] | So I was dismissed. | 所以我被炒了 |
[05:59] | And replaced not with a rival consultancy | 替换我的不仅是一个竞争对手 |
[06:03] | but with Réponse. | 而且是”答案”的人 |
[06:05] | French mercenary outfit? | 那个法国佣兵机构 |
[06:07] | That was November, two years ago, in Mumbai. | 那是两年前的十一月 在孟买 |
[06:10] | When a sniper killed 13 people. | 一个狙击手杀了13个人 |
[06:12] | All to mask the assassination of the offending paper pusher. | 都是为了掩盖对那位官员的刺杀行动 |
[06:15] | A singular target was never presumed. | 没人知道刺杀目标只有一个人 |
[06:18] | He was too well hidden. | 他被隐藏得太好了 |
[06:19] | A pin among so many in a pincushion. | 就像针垫上许多针中的一根 |
[06:23] | Shooter was never identified. | 凶手一直没有被确认 |
[06:25] | Not by the authorities, no. | 官方没有调查结果 |
[06:26] | I made my own inquiries. I developed a contact inside Réponse, | 我自己做了调查 我在”答案”内部 |
[06:31] | and they served up this man, | 发展了线人 他们跟我说了这个人 |
[06:34] | a freelancer hired to do the killing. | 一个被雇来杀人的自由记者 |
[06:37] | Sadly, | 遗憾的是 |
[06:37] | I could never manage to interest the local police. | 我一直没能让当地警方关注这件事 |
[06:41] | And what makes you think he repeated | 是什么让你认为他今天 |
[06:42] | his pincushion performance today? | 重复了他的针垫表演 |
[06:44] | We’ll need your computer. | 我们要用用你的电脑了 |
[06:48] | Search for cell phone videos of today’s attack. | 搜一下今天袭击事件的手机录像 |
[06:50] | You know how quickly these things leak these days. | 你知道现在这些东西泄露得有多快 |
[06:55] | You’ll see in the footage | 你会在视频中看到 |
[06:56] | a perfectly alternating pattern | 对致命伤和腿伤的 |
[06:59] | of fatalities and leg wounds. | 完美选择模式 |
[07:01] | It was the same in Mumbai? | 在孟买也是一样吗 |
[07:02] | That such a precise pattern should happen once, | 那样精确的模式只该发生一次 |
[07:05] | much less recur, is highly unlikely. | 不该重复出现 |
[07:12] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[07:14] | The sniper is making a concerted effort | 狙击手这么大费周折 |
[07:15] | not only to hide his target but also | 不光是为了隐藏目标 也是为了 |
[07:18] | his skill. | 隐藏他的技术 |
[07:20] | Well, I must say I’m impressed. | 我得说你让我很惊讶 |
[07:23] | If there’s room on your wall amongst the Thatcher photographs, | 如果你墙上那些撒切尔照片中间还有地方 |
[07:25] | you may soon be able to hang a commendation from the NYPD. | 你可能很快会收到纽约警局送来的奖状 |
[07:28] | You can’t share any of this with the police, Sherlock. | 你不能跟警方说这些 夏洛克 |
[07:33] | Your mole in Réponse. | 你在”答案”里的内鬼 |
[07:35] | There’s no way to turn this over without exposing him. | 如果不暴露他就没法彻查案件 |
[07:38] | I’d expect the group’s reprisal to be thorough. | 我想那个团伙的报复行为会很可怕 |
[07:42] | Well, there’s been enough blood spilled today. | 好吧 今天流的血已经够多了 |
[07:45] | I’ll set to work corroborating | 我会独立调查 |
[07:47] | Gagnier’s involvement independently, | 证明加尼尔与此事有关 |
[07:48] | and then I will go to the police. | 然后我再去找警方 |
[07:49] | I’d like to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[07:52] | I know we rarely spoke during your Scotland Yard days, | 我知道你在苏格兰场时我们很少说话 |
[07:54] | but I do recall that you often made use of experts | 但我确实记得你经常使用其它领域 |
[07:58] | in other fields. Your… | 专家的帮助 你那些… |
[08:00] | Unusuals. | 不同寻常的人脉 |
[08:02] | Irregulars. | 那叫不守成规 |
[08:04] | And unless you’ve become an expert in sniping, | 除非你成了狙击方面的专家 |
[08:06] | I fail to see how you can assist me. | 否则我不知道你能怎么帮我 |
[08:08] | I’m no detective, but I do have resources and contacts. | 我不是侦探 但我有信息来源和线人 |
[08:13] | You’re set to profit in India if the sniper is captured. | 抓到这个狙击手你会在印度得益 |
[08:17] | My former client will certainly lose their mining rights | 如果真相大白 我的前客户肯定 |
[08:20] | if the truth comes to light. | 会失去他们的采矿权 |
[08:22] | And I won’t deny that I have positioned myself | 而我不会否认我准备把它们 |
[08:25] | to scoop them up for one of their competitors. | 出卖给他们的竞争者之一 |
[08:28] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 但我并不是为此而来的 |
[08:30] | I’m here because four people are dead. | 我来 是因为死了四个人 |
[08:33] | Gagnier was out of the country six hours | 在孟买遭遇袭击之后 |
[08:34] | after the Mumbai attacks. | 加尼尔在国外潜伏了6个小时 |
[08:36] | We can stand here and talk, if you wish, | 你要是愿意 我们可以杵在这儿耍嘴皮子 |
[08:38] | but I think you’d be wiser | 但我觉得你应该更聪明 |
[08:40] | to accept my help and begin. | 接受我的帮助 开始调查 |
[08:43] | You must be Morland’s boy. | 你一定就是莫兰德的儿子 |
[08:45] | How do you do? I’m Bill Wellstone. | 你好吗 我是比尔·韦尔斯顿 |
[08:47] | This is our general counsel, | 这位是我们的总法律顾问 |
[08:48] | Joel Fitzgerald. | 乔尔·菲茨杰拉德 |
[08:50] | Bill, I said there was no need for a lawyer. | 比尔 我说了没必要请律师了 |
[08:52] | In fact, I told you we’d be content | 事实上 我说过能跟你的信技部负责人 |
[08:55] | sitting down with your head of I.T. | 一起坐在这儿 我们就心满意足了 |
[08:57] | Well, to be honest, we were fighting over | 老实说 我们都快打起来了 |
[08:59] | who got to take a meeting with the Morland Holmes. | 就为了能来跟莫兰德·福尔摩斯会面呢 |
[09:01] | I, myself, can never get enough backslapping, | 我自己永远都享受不够这种嘘寒问暖的乐趣 |
[09:04] | but I’m afraid our time here is limited. | 但恐怕我们的时间有限 |
[09:06] | Obviously you’re aware of the sniper attacks | 很显然 你们都知道今天在曼娜哈特公园 |
[09:08] | in Mannahatta Park today. | 发生了一起狙击事件 |
[09:10] | One of your executives was killed, Ethan Parris. | 你们的一位高管伊森·帕里斯被杀了 |
[09:14] | it was our understanding that the victims’ names weren’t being given out yet. | 我们以为受害人的姓名还尚未公布 |
[09:17] | I managed to procure a list | 我设法从首席法医办公室 |
[09:17] | from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. | 拿到了一份名单 |
[09:20] | We’re here | 我们来此 |
[09:21] | because we have reason to believe these shootings were not random, | 是因为我们有理由相信狙击对象不是随机的 |
[09:24] | but rather cover for an assassination. | 而是为了掩盖一起暗杀 |
[09:27] | What? | 什么 |
[09:28] | We think Mr. Parris may have been the real target. | 我们认为帕里斯先生可能才是真正的目标 |
[09:31] | He was the most prominent of the victims by far. | 目前为止他是最为显贵的受害人 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry, what does that have to do with anything? | 不好意思 这和我们有什么关联吗 |
[09:38] | If it was an assassination, it would be the kind | 如果是暗杀的话 这就是那种 |
[09:40] | which would cost upwards of $1 million. | 要斥资百万的暗杀行动 |
[09:44] | Look, I don’t know what to say. | 听着 我没什么可说的 |
[09:46] | I didn’t know Parris personally, | 我和帕里斯没什么交情 |
[09:47] | but the report I got, he was a good man. | 但我听说他是个好人 |
[09:50] | What kind of work did he do? | 他做的是哪种工作 |
[09:51] | Negotiations, mostly. | 主要是谈判 |
[09:52] | I mean, he was heading the Peru thing, right? | 他在负责秘鲁那边的事 对吧 |
[09:55] | We-We’ve got a big hydroelectric dam | 我们在那边有个 |
[09:57] | on the drawing board down there. | 大型水电站坝项目 |
[09:59] | Ethan was part of the team that was hammering out | 伊森是负责与政府商榷讨论合同的 |
[10:00] | the contract with their government. | 团队成员 |
[10:01] | I think he was headed to | 我想今天狙击发生的时候 |
[10:02] | a meeting with Zyckner Williams today | 他正在与扎克纳·威廉姆斯 |
[10:03] | when the shooting started. | 会面的路上 |
[10:04] | Zyckner Williams? | 扎克纳·威廉姆斯 |
[10:06] | They’re the stateside firm | 他们是一家国内公司 |
[10:07] | handling the talks for the Peruvians. | 负责与秘鲁方面交涉 |
[10:09] | Their offices are right near there. | 他们的办公楼就在曼娜哈特公园附近 |
[10:11] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[10:12] | The sniper set up his perch on a floor of theirs | 狙击手的位子就在他们办公楼内 |
[10:14] | under construction. | 尚未完工的一层楼里 |
[10:17] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[10:18] | You think they had him killed? | 你们觉得他们杀了他吗 |
[10:22] | What we would need would be copies | 我们需要帕里斯先生与扎克纳·威廉姆斯的 |
[10:24] | of Mr. Parris’s correspondence with Zyckner Williams and e-mails | 往来信件及电子邮件 |
[10:27] | so that we could find out. | 以便我们查明真相 |
[10:30] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[10:32] | We’re here as friends, | 我们是以朋友身份来的 |
[10:33] | investigating the murder of your employee. | 调查你们公司员工的谋杀案 |
[10:36] | I get that, but we’re talking about | 这我知道 但我们说的可是 |
[10:37] | a $2.3 billion deal here. | 一笔23亿美元的大生意 |
[10:40] | Turning over all of our internal deal memos? | 给你们看我们所有的内部交易备忘录 |
[10:42] | That kind of exposure, I mean, even under the circumstances, | 那种程度的曝光 即便是在这种情况下 |
[10:44] | that is a huge ask. | 也算是过分的要求吧 |
[10:46] | It may only be so much time | 在凶手逃离这个国家之前 |
[10:47] | before the gunman flees the country, gentlemen, | 我们可能只有这么多时间了 先生们 |
[10:49] | so I’ll be blunt. | 那我就打开天窗说亮话 |
[10:51] | The value of your dam is $2.3 billion | 你们大坝的23亿美元的价值 |
[10:55] | in theory only. | 只是理论上的 |
[10:57] | It can be zero… | 它也可以一文不值 |
[10:59] | if I call certain friends in Lima. | 只要我打电话给几个在利马的朋友 |
[11:03] | Now, that, boys and girls, | 女士们先生们 |
[11:04] | is how you deliver a threat. | 学着点怎么威胁人 |
[11:07] | It’s far more compelling than a warrant. | 这可比搜查令更有强制性 |
[11:09] | Anything you need…from Dynastic Energy… | 王朝能源有任何你们需要的东西 |
[11:14] | you’ve got it. | 尽请自便 |
[11:18] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[11:25] | I would prefer a concise text, | 我更喜欢简洁明了的短信 |
[11:27] | but if you absolutely must, leave a message. | 但如果真有必要 就留个口信吧 |
[11:30] | Unless you’re dead, | 除非你死了 |
[11:31] | you’re starting to annoy me. | 否则你快惹怒我了 |
[11:33] | The sniper thing’s officially a mess. | 狙击手的事很麻烦 |
[11:35] | The captain wants us to comb through security footage | 警监想让我们梳理一遍大楼里的 |
[11:37] | from the building. | 监控视频 |
[11:39] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[11:40] | Let me know nothing’s wrong. | 让我知道你没事 |
[11:44] | You guys must be some kind of major leaguers. | 你们俩肯定来头不小 |
[11:46] | I got an e-mail from a partner I’ve never met | 我刚收到了一封从未见过的合伙人发来的邮件 |
[11:49] | telling me to get my ass down here ASAP | 让我立马滚下来见你们 |
[11:50] | or he’d have me disbarred. | 否则就要取消我的律师资格 |
[11:52] | We appreciate you taking time off from your drinking. | 我们很感激你放弃了喝酒的时间来见我们 |
[11:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:58] | Look, can you blame me for making the most of Sniper Day? | 我在今天这种时候喝点酒也不能怪我吧 |
[12:02] | It’s like a snow day– | 就像以前下大雪似的 |
[12:03] | we all got sent home after the shooting. | 枪击事件发生后公司要求都我们回家 |
[12:05] | Perhaps your drinking is your way of coping with the guilt. | 可能喝酒是你应对愧疚的方式 |
[12:09] | What? | 什么 |
[12:10] | Four people are dead, five more in hospital, | 死了四个人 还有五个进了医院 |
[12:12] | and all because you couldn’t get along | 这一切都是因为你 |
[12:13] | with your opposite number on a Peruvian dam negotiation. | 在秘鲁大坝谈判中无法跟竞争对手处理好关系 |
[12:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:18] | Your working relationship with Ethan Parris turned sour, | 你跟伊森·帕里斯的工作关系变糟了 |
[12:21] | and stood in the way of a $2.3 billion deal. | 而且让一个23亿的交易搁置了 |
[12:24] | So a sniper was invited into your firm’s offices | 所以你们公司雇了一个狙击手 |
[12:26] | to solve the problem. | 来解决问题 |
[12:29] | You think I had Ethan killed? | 你觉得是我杀了伊森·帕里斯吗 |
[12:31] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:32] | The black-bag operatives that your firm keeps on retainer | 你们公司圈养的秘密杀手 |
[12:35] | don’t take calls from junior associates. | 当然不会听一个低级合伙人的命令 |
[12:39] | Divulge the name | 告诉我们 |
[12:39] | of the senior partner that you turned to for help, | 你去找了哪个高级合伙人寻求帮助 |
[12:42] | and I will petition the powers that be | 我会想办法帮你 |
[12:43] | to extend you an immunity deal. | 拿到免罪协议 |
[12:45] | Oh, no, no way. | 太扯了 |
[12:47] | No way. This is a joke. | 太扯了 你简直是开玩笑 |
[12:48] | We’ve reviewed the complete record | 我们查看了你跟伊森·帕里斯 |
[12:49] | of your correspondence with Ethan Parris. | 全部的通信记录 |
[12:52] | We’re not here by accident. | 我们来是有原因的 |
[12:53] | This makes no sense! | 这根本说不通 |
[12:55] | The shooting made no sense; it was random. | 这起枪击案没有道理啊 是在随便杀人 |
[12:57] | It was made to look random. | 是故意让它看起来这样 |
[13:01] | Look, if you’ve seen the e-mails, | 如果你们看过电子邮件的话 |
[13:04] | if you’ve seen the deal, then you know– | 如果你们看过交易的话 你们应该知道 |
[13:06] | I didn’t need Ethan dead. I was kicking his ass. | 我不需要让伊森死 我已经要打败他了 |
[13:08] | Mr. Parris was fleecing you on concrete and overages. | 帕里斯先生以酗酒和超龄为由在欺诈你 |
[13:12] | No, no. Because… | 不 不 是因为… |
[13:15] | The longer you play dumb, | 你再继续装傻的话 |
[13:15] | Mr. Pruitt, the less likely we are to help you. | 普鲁伊特先生 我们就帮不了你了 |
[13:23] | I can prove nobody here wanted Ethan dead. | 我可以证明这里没人想要伊森死 |
[13:25] | I doubt you can prove you tied your own tie this morning. | 我觉得你都没法证明今早是自己打的领带 |
[13:27] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | You see that, brown tower? | 你们看见那座棕色的高楼了吗 |
[13:36] | Just to the south there? | 南面那座 |
[13:38] | That’s where Ethan worked. | 伊森就在那里上班 |
[13:40] | Now, we went back and forth a dozen times on this deal, | 我们之前为了这个交易讨论了几十次 |
[13:42] | and every time I went to his office, | 每次我去他办公室的时候 |
[13:44] | I walked out the south entrance right below us, | 我都会走下面的南入口 |
[13:46] | and any time he came here, he used the same doors. | 而他每次过来的时候 也会走那里 |
[13:49] | Now, that’s the side of the building | 今天枪手所在的那座楼 |
[13:50] | the shooter was on, the east side. | 是在那一侧 东面 |
[13:52] | Now, if I wanted someone to pick Ethan off, | 如果我想找人枪杀伊森 |
[13:55] | I never would’ve told them to set up there, | 我绝不会让他在那边埋伏 |
[13:56] | because that’s not the direction he would’ve been coming from. | 因为他不会从那边过来 |
[13:59] | He’d have no shot. | 不可能打中他 |
[14:00] | You’re a spectacular liar, | 你真是个说谎高手 |
[14:02] | Mr. Pruitt. | 普鲁伊特先生 |
[14:03] | We’ve just come from Dynastic Energy’s offices. | 我们刚从王朝能源的办公室过来 |
[14:06] | They’re on the river, east of here. | 在河边 这里的东侧 |
[14:08] | No, you’re talking about the main offices. | 不 你说的是主办公室 |
[14:11] | Dynastic outgrew that space years ago. | 王朝能源在两年前又扩建了 |
[14:13] | Ethan worked in their satellite offices right there. | 伊森以前是在那里的卫星办公室上班 |
[14:16] | You don’t believe me, look it up. | 要是不相信我的话 自己去查吧 |
[14:20] | To compare a massacre to inclement weather. | 竟然把一场大屠杀跟下大雪相比 |
[14:23] | It’s a shame that cretinous man wasn’t involved. | 这个白痴跟这案子无关真是可惜了 |
[14:26] | Detection is an exact science, or it ought to be, | 侦查是很严谨的科学 至少应该是这样 |
[14:28] | and should be treated with the same cold, unemotional manner. | 所以也该用毫无个人感情的方式去对待 |
[14:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:32] | I’m attempting to divine | 我在尝试着破解 |
[14:32] | the PIN number that everyone used to lock my phone. | 别人给我电话设置的锁屏密码 |
[14:38] | “Leet” | 原来是”Leet” |
[14:39] | Should’ve guessed it. 1-3-3-7. | 早该想到的 1337 |
[14:41] | Numeric spelling of the word “Leet”, | 就像”Leet”写成了数字 |
[14:43] | as in “Elite.” | 同音词就是”精英” |
[14:43] | It’s a standard hacker boast. Why would you care? | 典型的黑客炫技 说了你也没兴趣 |
[14:45] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[14:46] | A colleague in the department. | 局里的一位同事 |
[14:47] | I told you, we can’t… | 跟你说了 我们不能 |
[14:48] | You’re not the only person who can keep a secret. | 你不是世上唯一能保守秘密的人 |
[14:50] | Holmes? I was starting to think | 福尔摩斯吗 我都快以为 |
[14:52] | you fell in a ditch or something. | 你掉沟里了呢 |
[14:53] | I’m attempting to come up to speed on the sniper attack. | 我想了解一下狙击案的最新进展 |
[14:56] | I’m curious to learn more about the fatalities | 我很好奇 想掌握死者的更多信息 |
[14:58] | and what brought those individuals to the park. | 以及那些人为什么会去公园 |
[15:00] | At the moment, all I have are their names. | 目前 我只知道这些人的姓名 |
[15:02] | Why just the fatalities? | 为什么只好奇死者 |
[15:04] | My theory is too embryonic to share at the moment. | 目前我的想法还不成形 |
[15:07] | Okay. We got… | 好吧 他们是 |
[15:10] | Ethan Parris. | 伊森·帕里斯 |
[15:12] | – He… – Not him. | -他… -不是他 |
[15:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | There’s Ronda Walley, tourist from Minnesota. | 还有朗达·沃利 从明尼苏达来的游客 |
[15:17] | Uh, Steve Sachs was an ad exec. | 史蒂夫·萨克斯 是个广告执行 |
[15:20] | He’d just left a job interview. | 他刚参加完一场面试 |
[15:22] | Finally, there’s Frank Bova. | 最后是弗兰克·波瓦 |
[15:23] | He was a plumber. Ate lunch in the park every day. | 他是名水管工 每天都在公园吃午餐 |
[15:26] | Every day? | 每天都去吗 |
[15:27] | According to a homeless guy we talked to. | 一个流浪汉告诉我们的 |
[15:29] | Bova used to share his food with him. | 波瓦经常把食物分给他吃 |
[15:31] | He wasn’t, by any chance, the first person shot, was he? | 他不会是第一个被击中的吧 |
[15:34] | Yeah. How did you… | 是啊 你是怎么… |
[15:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:37] | There’s only one person | 只有一个人 |
[15:38] | who could reasonably have been expected | 有理由是狙击手今天等着 |
[15:40] | to end up in the sniper’s crosshairs today. | 要终结的人 |
[15:43] | Frank Bova. | 弗兰克·波瓦 |
[15:44] | Ate lunch there regularly. | 他会有规律地去公园吃午餐 |
[15:46] | He was also the first person shot, | 也是第一个被击中的人 |
[15:48] | guaranteeing he couldn’t scamper off in the ensuing chaos. | 这确保了他不会在接下来的混乱中逃生 |
[15:51] | Someone engaged an international contract killer | 有人找来了个国际职业杀手 |
[15:54] | to go on a shooting spree, | 制造了一起连环枪击案 |
[15:56] | spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 million… | 在附近某处花了大概一百万美元… |
[15:59] | All to disguise the murder of a plumber from Staten Island. | 就为了掩盖谋杀来自斯塔顿岛水管工的罪行 |
[16:10] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪儿 |
[16:13] | I’m going to visit Frank Bova’s widow in Great Kills. | 我要去杀戮公园拜访弗兰克·波瓦的遗孀 |
[16:16] | You can go back to your gilded throne in Midtown. | 你可以回你那市中心的镶金宝座了 |
[16:21] | I offered my assistance for the duration. | 我提议在这段时期内帮你 |
[16:22] | You accepted. | 你也答应了 |
[16:24] | Someone wanted to hide | 有人想隐藏 |
[16:24] | the assassination of a plumber. | 谋杀水管工这一事实 |
[16:26] | My path now clearly diverges from your sphere of influence. | 我的调查方向完全不在你的势力范围内 |
[16:29] | I thank you for the doors you’ve opened thus far, | 我很感谢目前为止你提供的帮助 |
[16:31] | but I’ll take it from here. | 下面的事交给我吧 |
[16:33] | Never mind, our mistake. | 对不起 请别介意 |
[16:37] | There isn’t time for this. You said yourself | 时间不够了 你自己也说了 |
[16:39] | Gagnier fled Mumbai within hours of the attack. | 加尼尔在孟买袭击后几小时内就消失了 |
[16:41] | I did. | 没错 |
[16:42] | So why did you just send my cab away? | 那你为什么把我叫的出租车打发走了 |
[16:43] | Because I can get you to Staten Island much faster. | 因为我能让你更快到达斯塔顿岛 |
[16:47] | Jessica, dear, | 亲爱的杰西卡 |
[16:48] | I’m going to need you to send the helicopter. | 请你把直升机派过来 |
[16:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:53] | The cops that drove me down to identify Frank | 载我去辨认弗兰克尸体的警察说 |
[16:57] | said this was just some crazy person, | 凶手是个疯子 |
[16:59] | like… domestic terror or something. | 例如国内恐怖分子什么的 |
[17:02] | I can’t say beyond all doubt | 我不能完全确定地告诉你 |
[17:04] | that your husband was specifically targeted. | 你丈夫就是这次袭击的特定目标 |
[17:07] | But that’s what you think. | 但你就是那么想的 |
[17:08] | We want to be sure that the man that did this is put to justice. | 我们想确保能将凶手绳之以法 |
[17:13] | Uh, and there’s a chance you can help. | 也许你能帮得上忙 |
[17:16] | There’s just no way. | 不可能是这样的 |
[17:18] | Frank had his faults, but, I mean, | 弗兰克是有缺点 但是 |
[17:21] | we’re talking socks on the floor. | 也就是把袜子扔在地上 |
[17:22] | He would put empty milk cartons in the fridge. | 把空着的牛奶卡纸留在冰箱里之类的 |
[17:25] | He never did anything to make somebody want to kill him. | 他从没做过什么事能引起别人的杀意 |
[17:29] | I’m not suggesting that your husband brought this on himself, | 我并不是说你丈夫自己引火上了身 |
[17:32] | Mrs. Bova, not necessarily. | 波瓦太太 不一定是这样 |
[17:35] | But if someone powerful wanted him dead, | 但是如果某位权贵想让他死 |
[17:38] | the method suggests… | 杀人方法表明… |
[17:40] | that they thought their motive would be too easy to detect | 他们认为若没有大量掩饰 |
[17:44] | without a great deal of window dressing. | 他们的动机会很容易被查出 |
[17:48] | You’re saying that he had… no such enemies? | 你是说他 没有这样的敌人 |
[17:52] | He did a lot of jobs down near Wall Street. | 他在华尔街附近干过很多活 |
[17:55] | Tempers flare when there’s a delay sometimes, | 有时耽搁的话也会有点脾气 |
[17:57] | but nobody gets shot over toilets, you know? | 但没人会因为马桶而被杀 你懂吗 |
[18:00] | Perhaps he saw something he wasn’t supposed to see | 也许他在某栋楼里工作时 |
[18:03] | while he was working in one of those buildings. | 看到了什么不该看的东西 |
[18:06] | If he did, he didn’t tell me. | 如果他有看到什么 他也没告诉我 |
[18:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | I guess we didn’t talk as much as we should. | 我想我们没有像正常夫妻那样有很多交流 |
[18:16] | I know this is difficult. | 我理解这不容易 |
[18:20] | Would you mind if I had a look around? | 你介意我们在周围看看吗 |
[18:23] | I’d also like to see any personal effects | 我还想看看警察交还给你的 |
[18:25] | that were returned to you by the police. | 任何私人物品 |
[18:28] | They’re right in the kitchen. | 都在厨房 |
[18:32] | You found something in the dead man’s phone. | 你在受害人手机里发现了什么 |
[18:35] | Oh, you noticed. | 你注意到了啊 |
[18:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[18:37] | Confirmation that Frank Bova was the sniper’s real target. | 弗兰克·波瓦是狙击手真正目标的证据 |
[18:41] | It’s a hidden tracking program. | 这是个隐藏跟踪程序 |
[18:42] | I forwarded the relevant data to my phone. | 我把相关数据发到我手机上了 |
[18:45] | So Gagnier was observing Bova | 所以加尼尔在观察波瓦 |
[18:48] | to determine the best place to strike. | 以确定最佳袭击地点 |
[18:50] | Obviously, he settled on his quarry’s favorite lunch spot. | 显然 他选定了目标最喜爱的午餐地点 |
[18:53] | It’s a clever method of surveillance, | 这是个聪明的监视方法 |
[18:55] | but it is revealing– | 但太容易暴露了 |
[18:56] | I might be able to track it back to Gagnier. | 我可以反向追查到加尼尔 |
[18:57] | I should know by the time we reach your whirlybird. | 等到了你的直升机 我应该就知道了 |
[19:01] | I need to ask you something personal. | 我需要问你点私事 |
[19:02] | It’s a medical question. I-I wouldn’t intrude, | 是个医学问题 我不想显得很冒犯 |
[19:05] | but it may well be genetic, so on that basis I feel entitled. | 但可能有遗传性 所以我觉得有资格问 |
[19:08] | Are you suffering from low T? | 你在受低睾酮困扰吗 |
[19:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:14] | A deficiency, an imbalance in your hormone levels. | 一种缺陷 荷尔蒙水平会出现的一种紊乱 |
[19:18] | Is it what’s causing this late-onset humanity | 是它触发了你来纽约后 |
[19:20] | that you’ve been exhibiting since your return to New York? | 一直在表现的晚发性人性吗 |
[19:24] | Is that why you comforted Mrs. Bova? | 是因为这个你才安慰波瓦太太吗 |
[19:27] | Was I such a terrible father | 我做父亲就这么糟吗 |
[19:29] | that you can’t imagine me being kind to a widow? | 你连我对一个寡妇表现出善意都无法相信吗 |
[19:32] | I’m only asking because it is treatable. | 我这么问只是因为这是可以被治愈的 |
[19:33] | It’s not uncommon in men of your age. | 这在你这个年纪的男性中也不算罕见 |
[19:35] | Isn’t the more likely explanation that | 更可能的解释难道不是 |
[19:37] | you’ve never seen me as I am? | 你从没真正了解过我吗 |
[19:38] | Owing to my deficient powers of observation. | 只怪我观察能力差 |
[19:42] | You live a life, Sherlock. | 你在生活 夏洛克 |
[19:44] | If you’re not a fool, it changes you. | 如果你不是个傻子 生活会改变你 |
[19:48] | I don’t think that either of us is a fool. | 我觉得我们都不是傻子 |
[19:55] | I don’t know Gagnier’s location, | 我不知道加尼尔的地址 |
[19:56] | but I do know where the program was uploaded | 但我知道程序是在哪上传的 |
[19:58] | and where it first began transmitting Bova’s whereabouts. | 以及它从哪开始发送波瓦的行踪的 |
[20:02] | If we go there, | 如果我们去那 |
[20:03] | we might find a trail. | 我们也许能找到线索 |
[20:05] | What’s the location? | 地点在哪 |
[20:07] | Not surprisingly, it’s somewhere Bova took off his pants. | 一点都不意外 是波瓦脱下裤子的地方 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry, I don’t think so. | 对不起 我不认识他们 |
[20:12] | Would’ve been two weeks ago. Tuesday. | 不到两周前 是周二 |
[20:15] | I’m here every day– I don’t remember either of these guys. | 我每天都在 我不记得这两个人 |
[20:18] | I could have sworn I saw a hint of recognition there. | 我可以发誓我看到了你认出他们的迹象 |
[20:20] | Just to be clear, you are covering for a killer. | 我要说清楚 你在掩护一个杀人犯 |
[20:24] | This man, Pierre Gagnier, | 这个人 皮埃尔·加尼尔 |
[20:26] | followed this man, Frank Bova, in here | 跟踪这个人 弗兰克·波瓦 来到这 |
[20:28] | so he could tamper with his phone. | 以便摆弄他的手机 |
[20:30] | Subsequently, Mr. Gagnier shot nine people downtown today. | 结果 加尼尔今天在市中心枪击了九人 |
[20:35] | That’s the guy who…? | 他就是那个… |
[20:36] | Yes. Would you like to start again? | 没错 你想重新说一遍吗 |
[20:40] | Listen, I got no reason to believe this story of yours, | 听着 我没理由相信你们的故事 |
[20:43] | and I don’t like cops. Neither do my clients. | 而且我不喜欢警察 我的客人们也是 |
[20:46] | You come in here asking for our security videos. | 你想来要我们的监控视频 |
[20:48] | You got to get a warrant. | 就得有搜查令 |
[20:49] | Procuring one will be simple enough. | 拿到搜查令很简单 |
[20:51] | If I must, I assure you, | 如果我必须拿 我保证 |
[20:54] | when I return, I will also return with the Health Department. | 等我回来 我会和卫生部一起来 |
[20:56] | I will get the materials that I’m requesting, | 我会拿到我申请的物品 |
[20:58] | and you will be shut down for insufficient chlorination. | 而你这里会因为氯化消毒不足而被关停 |
[21:00] | Or have you not noticed that your so-called “Baths” | 还是你没注意到你所谓的”洗浴池” |
[21:02] | are little more than fungal soup? | 跟养真菌的池子差不了多少 |
[21:04] | You do what you need to do. Right now, you need to leave. | 你们该干什么干什么 现在你们该走了 |
[21:06] | Please forgive my son. | 请原谅我儿子 |
[21:08] | He misread you. | 他看错你了 |
[21:09] | You’re obviously not a man who can be bullied. | 你显然不是一个会受人欺负的人 |
[21:12] | But you are a man who can be bribed. | 但你是个可以买通的人 |
[21:15] | Shall we say $10,000? | 一万美金怎么样 |
[21:25] | So you do have your phone with you. | 所以你带着手机呢 |
[21:28] | Were you with your father all day | 你今天一直和你爸在一起吗 |
[21:29] | or just this morning? | 还是只有早上在一起 |
[21:31] | – How did you know? – There were two cups of coffee downstairs. | -你怎么知道 -楼下有两杯咖啡 |
[21:32] | One had honey in it. | 其中一杯放了蜂蜜 |
[21:33] | I remember that’s how he takes his. | 我记得你爸就喜欢这样喝咖啡 |
[21:34] | So, where have you been? | 所以 你们去哪了 |
[21:37] | I get that your cell wasn’t working, but you are aware | 我理解你的手机不能用了 但你知道 |
[21:39] | there are other phones you could have used. | 还有其他电话可以用吧 |
[21:40] | As I said, we literally flew | 我说了 我们真的飞去 |
[21:42] | to and from Staten Island, and there was never | 斯塔滕岛又返回来了 而且也没有 |
[21:44] | an idle moment to bring you into the fold. | 空闲时间能叫你一起 |
[21:46] | Not really. | 真的没有 |
[21:47] | Besides,I felt better knowing that the police’s search | 而且 让我知道用我的方法训练的人 |
[21:50] | was fortified by someone trained in my methods. | 强化了警方的搜查系统 这感觉更好 |
[21:53] | You said the captain knows everything now. | 你说警监已经知道一切了 |
[21:56] | He knows a version of everything. | 他知道一个版本 |
[21:57] | What matters is he knows the sniper’s presumed location. | 重要的是他知道推测出的狙击手的位置 |
[22:00] | Pierre Gagnier | 皮埃尔·加尼尔 |
[22:01] | used a stolen credit card at the Turkish baths. | 在土耳其洗浴中心用了偷来的信用卡 |
[22:04] | He used the same credit card to secure a room | 他用了同一张卡开了一间 |
[22:06] | at a no-tell motel on the Lower East Side. | 下东区不知名汽车旅馆的房间 |
[22:08] | When I called, the staff said he was still on the premises. | 我打过去 工作人员说他还在酒店内 |
[22:11] | Hmm. Captain will let us know soon enough. | 警监会尽快与我们联系 |
[22:14] | I would have expected you to be a little more… | 我还以为你和你爸待了一整天 |
[22:17] | exasperated after spending an entire day with your father. | 回来会挺恼火的呢 |
[22:20] | It was interesting. | 很有趣 |
[22:21] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[22:22] | Well, he was helpful at certain points. | 他在某些时候还是挺有用的 |
[22:25] | And I could get used to having | 而且我也愿意习惯 |
[22:26] | a helicopter at my disposal. | 有一台直升机能任我支配 |
[22:28] | 11:32 this morning. | 上午11:32 |
[22:34] | Looks like he walked in almost an hour before the shooting. | 看来他在枪击前一小时就进去了 |
[22:37] | You can be forgiven for failing to flag him. | 不怪你们没找出他来 |
[22:40] | Aside from a vaguely martial gait, | 除了他的步法有点像军人 |
[22:42] | he does not look suspicious. | 他看起来并不可疑 |
[22:44] | And it seems he didn’t bring his rifle in himself. | 而且他似乎也没把枪带在身边 |
[22:47] | After his arrest, perhaps he will tell us who he employed | 等逮捕了他 或许他会告诉我们他让谁 |
[22:49] | to help him smuggle it past the metal detectors. | 绕过金属探测器帮他把枪带了进去 |
[22:54] | Your team leader broke down the tactical situation. | 你们的领队已经将战术分解得很细致了 |
[22:56] | I got nothing to add to that except this. | 我只有一点需要补充 |
[22:58] | The man up there opened fire on a crowd of innocent people. | 楼上的人公然向无辜群众开枪 |
[23:02] | He’s not gonna have any qualms taking aim at you. | 他要杀你们的话也不会犹豫 |
[23:04] | Be safe. Now, let’s get to it. | 注意安全 出发吧 |
[23:14] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[23:15] | Hold up. You guys! I got a camera here. | 等等 各位 我看到一个监控镜头 |
[23:19] | E-11. Requesting a 10-13. | E-11 需要紧急救援 |
[23:21] | Shots fired. I got one hit in the vest. | 有人开枪 我的背心中了一枪 |
[23:23] | Take the door. On three. One, two. | 撞开门 我数到三 一 二 |
[23:29] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:30] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:32] | Detective Captain Manhattan South to Central. | 警监在曼哈顿南部呼叫中心 |
[23:33] | I need a 10-13 | 我需要紧急救援 |
[23:34] | at 236 Broome Street. | 地点是布鲁姆街236号 |
[23:36] | I got an officer shot at this location. | 有一名警员在此中枪 |
[23:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:02] | When I first saw him lying on the pavement, | 我最开始看到他躺在路上 |
[24:04] | I assumed he’d been shot, | 我以为他是被枪击了 |
[24:06] | but this graze wound was the only shot that hit him. | 但他身上只有这个枪击的擦伤 |
[24:08] | It spooked him, he fell off the fire escape. | 这吓到他了 他从逃生梯掉了下来 |
[24:11] | Hawes said he died instantly. | 霍斯说他立刻就死了 |
[24:13] | Don’t know what’s more regrettable. | 不知道哪个更令人惋惜了 |
[24:14] | That a mass murderer didn’t suffer, | 是这大规模屠杀的凶手没受苦就死了 |
[24:16] | or that he couldn’t be taken alive. | 还是没能活着逮到他呢 |
[24:17] | ESU did what they could. | 急勤小组已经尽力了 |
[24:18] | They were taking fire. This guy had the place wired. | 双方交火了 这人在那安了监控 |
[24:21] | – He saw ’em coming. – I was not implying fault. | -他看到他们过来了 -我没想责备谁 |
[24:23] | I just wish he could have given us what we needed and then died. | 我只是希望他能先解答我们的疑惑再死 |
[24:26] | GSR on his right palm | 他右手有火药残余 |
[24:27] | is from the .22 caliber he fired at the police. | 他枪击警方用的是22毫米口径的枪 |
[24:29] | And there’s more on his forearm that’s consistent | 他的前臂还有更多火药残余 |
[24:31] | with the bullets used in the sniper attack. | 与狙击手所用的子弹是相同的 |
[24:34] | Only trace he left to connect him to the crime– | 唯一能将他与犯罪相联系的线索是 |
[24:37] | we found a slag cell phone | 我们在他房间里找到了 |
[24:38] | and computer in his room. | 一个破损的手机和电脑 |
[24:40] | Guy was wiping the decks, getting ready to skip. | 这人在消灭证据准备逃跑 |
[24:44] | You just caught him. | 你们抓到他了 |
[24:45] | Looks like he was pre-boarded on a flight to Managua. | 看起来他就要登机飞往马那瓜了 |
[24:48] | All things considered, | 总而言之 |
[24:50] | I’m glad he ended up here instead. | 我很高兴他最后死了 |
[24:52] | Nothing else of note? | 没别的了吗 |
[24:54] | You guys are welcome to pick through the luggage | 你们可以去检查他携带的行李 |
[24:56] | he was packing, but nothing jumped out at CSU. | 鉴证科没发现什么 |
[24:59] | Looks like this guy’s secrets died with him. | 看来他的秘密和他一起死了 |
[25:02] | I dated this French guy once. | 我和法国人约会过 |
[25:03] | I thought they were all as bad as he was. | 我以为法国人都和他一样糟糕 |
[25:07] | Three bags | 三个包 |
[25:07] | for one weekend at the beach. | 只为了在海滩的一个周末 |
[25:11] | This guy traveled light. | 这个人轻装简行 |
[25:14] | I could see why Marcus was pessimistic. | 我明白为什么马库斯这么悲观了 |
[25:17] | All in all, a waste of the tip my father gave us. | 总的来说 浪费了我父亲给我们的提示 |
[25:20] | You don’t care for him much, do you? My father? | 你根本不关心他对吗 我父亲 |
[25:24] | Not really, no. | 不怎么关心 |
[25:26] | Is it because he bribed the district attorney | 是因为他贿赂了地检官 |
[25:28] | to keep me out of prison? | 让我不进监狱吗 |
[25:31] | You know about that? | 你知道了 |
[25:33] | It was a difficult pill to swallow, | 虽然是粒苦药 |
[25:35] | knowing that my absolution was paid for, | 得知我的赦免是被贿赂来的 |
[25:37] | accepting a literal get-out-of-jail-free card | 并且接受了一张 |
[25:39] | for the beating of Oscar Rankin. | 殴打奥斯卡·兰金的免狱卡 |
[25:43] | Considering the alternative, | 但考虑到其他可能性 |
[25:44] | I made peace with it. | 我接受了它 |
[25:46] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[25:46] | why your father would tell you what he did. | 为什么你父亲要告诉你他做了什么 |
[25:49] | Both agreed you didn’t need to know. | 我们都同意你不需要知道 |
[25:50] | Well, he never said a word. | 他什么也没说 |
[25:52] | Then how did you..? | 那你怎么 |
[25:53] | I’ve had a lifetime observing Morland Holmes. | 我一生都在观察莫兰德·福尔摩斯 |
[25:55] | There’s little he can do to surprise me. | 他没什么是我想不到的 |
[25:58] | Although I must admit, | 但我必须承认 |
[26:00] | my grasp of the finer points of his personality | 我对他人格细节的把握 |
[26:02] | seem ripe for reconsideration. | 需要重新考虑 |
[26:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:07] | I’ve been poisoning your opinion of the man for the last few years. | 过去几年我一直恶化你对他的看法 |
[26:10] | Now that he’s in our orbit, | 现在他在我们身边 |
[26:11] | perhaps you should draw your own inferences. | 也许你该做出你自己的结论 |
[26:19] | Find something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:24] | See this Sudoku? | 看到这个数独了吗 |
[26:26] | The handwriting looks like a match for Gagnier’s | 字迹看起来和加尼尔的 |
[26:29] | other little notes to himself. | 其他字迹符合 |
[26:30] | But the puzzle is filled out completely wrong. | 但是填好的数字完全是错的 |
[26:32] | Not even close. | 根本不沾边 |
[26:33] | Ah. Little chance Gagnier could be this innumerate. | 加尼尔不可能这么不懂算术 |
[26:37] | Think it’s some sort of code? | 你认为这是什么密码吗 |
[26:42] | I think the last 13 digits are a bank account, | 我认为最后十三位数字是个银行账户 |
[26:46] | and the first seven are a Swiss routing number. | 前七位数字是瑞士的路由号码 |
[26:54] | Always wisest to commit secret accounts to memory. | 把秘密账户存在脑海中是个好办法 |
[26:57] | That’s if you want them to stay secret. | 如果你想让它们一直是个秘密 |
[26:59] | Gagnier should have taken some ginkgo biloba | 加尼尔需要多吃些银杏 |
[27:02] | and honed his memorization. | 来磨练记忆力 |
[27:03] | Doesn’t much matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[27:04] | If that’s a Swiss bank account, | 如果那是个瑞士银行账户 |
[27:06] | everything about it stays secret. | 那它仍会是个秘密 |
[27:07] | You’re right, and you’re wrong. | 半对半错 |
[27:09] | Bankers in Geneva wouldn’t bend their privacy rules | 日内瓦的银行家不会为美国执法机构 |
[27:12] | for American law enforcement, but for my father’s friends… | 违反隐私规则 但会为了我父亲的朋友 |
[27:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:15] | As I said, | 就像我说的 |
[27:16] | ripe for reconsideration. | 需要重新考虑 |
[27:21] | Just to be clear, Morland, | 事先声明 莫兰德 |
[27:23] | nobody here at Interpol knows what I’ve done. | 这边的国际刑警没人知道我做了什么 |
[27:25] | You certainly did not get that from me. | 你们也不是从我这里得到的 |
[27:27] | Well, if you can trust us to keep that under our hats, | 如果你相信我们能保守秘密 |
[27:29] | why not trust us with these redacted bits? | 为什么还要把这些信息涂黑呢 |
[27:33] | Without the authorizing signatures, | 未经领导签名 |
[27:35] | this report is less revealing than we’d hoped. | 我们不希望这份报告泄露出去 |
[27:37] | Credit Suisse has their limits. | 瑞士银行有他们的极限 |
[27:39] | I pushed as hard as I was able. | 我已经尽力了 |
[27:41] | You have what they gave me. | 他们给我时就这样了 |
[27:42] | As you can see, YJN Incorporated | 如你所见 YJN公司 |
[27:44] | sent Gagnier $750,000 American last week– | 上周给加尼尔打了75万美元 |
[27:48] | the initial deposit to open the account. | 作为开户的首次存款 |
[27:51] | Another $750,000 hit the wire yesterday. | 昨天又有75万到户 |
[27:53] | An hour after Bova and three others were confirmed dead. | 就在波瓦和其他三人被确认死亡一小时后 |
[27:55] | The shooter won’t be the only one | 凶手不是唯一一个 |
[27:57] | well-compensated for getting the job done. | 能从这场谋杀中获利的 |
[28:00] | Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller. | 这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员 |
[28:03] | I-I went a bit further, actually. | 我实际上还深入调查了一下 |
[28:06] | Looked into this YJN company for you. | 帮你调查了这个YJN公司 |
[28:08] | It is, of course, a shell entity. | 当然这是个空壳公司 |
[28:11] | It turns out to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynastic Energy. | 但它其实是王朝能源的全资子公司 |
[28:16] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 这就有趣了 |
[28:18] | You have our thanks and our deepest confidence, Lukas. | 向你表达我们衷心的感谢和信任 卢卡斯 |
[28:25] | What do I not know about Dynastic Energy? | 王朝能源有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[28:28] | You didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她 |
[28:29] | Didn’t seem relevant when I relayed our progress yesterday. | 昨天我转述调查进展时以为并不相关 |
[28:31] | Had a bit of a false start at Dynastic, | 在王朝能源时我们的出发点错了 |
[28:33] | although we didn’t realize it at the time. | 虽然当时我们并没有意识到这点 |
[28:35] | All the executives we spoke to were quite happy | 所有的经理都很乐于 |
[28:37] | to answer our questions, | 回答我们的问题 |
[28:38] | but we were asking about the wrong target. | 但我们当时问错人了 |
[28:40] | Mm, there can’t be more than a dozen people there | 那儿只有十几人有能力 |
[28:42] | that can funnel funds in this manner. | 动用这么多资金 |
[28:44] | Imagine one of them won’t like hearing | 可想而知他们其中一人肯定不想听到 |
[28:47] | the name “Frank Bova.” | 弗兰克·波瓦这个名字 |
[28:56] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[28:58] | what’s all this about? | 这是什么情况 |
[28:59] | Told you on the phone, I gave you everything | 我已经在电话里把我们所知的 |
[29:01] | that we had on Ethan Parris. | 伊森·帕里斯的情况都告诉你们了 |
[29:03] | And now I’m sitting in what? | 现在我是坐在哪 |
[29:04] | What do you call this room? Is this the box? | 你们把这个房间叫什么 箱子吗 |
[29:06] | We call it “Interview One.” | 我们叫它一号审讯室 |
[29:08] | It’s just a good, quiet place to talk. | 这里很安静 适合谈话 |
[29:10] | Okay. Maybe I’ve just seen too many movies. | 好吧 也许是我电影看多了 |
[29:12] | Perhaps that’s how you became so desensitized to violence. | 也许这就是为什么你变得对暴力如此麻木 |
[29:17] | I think you ought to tell me what this is right now. | 我觉得你们现在该告诉我这是什么情况了 |
[29:20] | I guess I’d say it’s the end of the line. | 我会称之为真相的尽头 |
[29:22] | It’s your last chance to start making this easier for yourself. | 这是你最后坦白真相的机会了 |
[29:25] | When my father and I visited with you yesterday, | 昨天我和父亲拜访你的时候 |
[29:28] | we knew only the method of the madness | 我们只知道曼娜哈特公园枪击案的 |
[29:30] | in Mannahatta Park, not the target. | 作案手法 但不知道目标 |
[29:32] | Nor the author of the attack. | 也不知道凶案的始作俑者 |
[29:35] | You paid a French sniper with Dynastic Energy funds | 你用王朝能源的资金雇佣了一个法国狙击手 |
[29:39] | to kill Frank Bova in a manner which would conceal your motive. | 去杀弗兰克·波瓦 以此来掩盖你的动机 |
[29:43] | Oh, and-and what exactly was my motive? | 那我的动机是什么呢 |
[29:46] | Jealousy, Mr. Fitzgerald. | 嫉妒 菲茨杰拉德先生 |
[29:48] | It’s as simple as the crime was complex. | 案件如此复杂而动机如此简单 |
[29:51] | We found the tracking software the sniper put | 我们发现了那个狙击手在波瓦先生手机上 |
[29:53] | on Mr. Bova’s phone. | 植入的追踪软件 |
[29:55] | It helped him find a target-rich environment | 软件能帮他找到一个目标众多的环境 |
[29:58] | with which to mask the ill intent of a cuckolded husband. | 以此来掩盖一个妻子不忠的丈夫的恶毒意图 |
[30:04] | And that would be me? | 那人就是我 |
[30:06] | The tracking software he mentioned– | 他提到的追踪软件 |
[30:07] | it shows Bova going to a motor lodge | 显示波瓦上周多次出现在 |
[30:10] | out near your place in Westchester a couple times last week. | 韦斯切斯特你家附近的一家汽车旅馆 |
[30:13] | He went there to meet your wife. | 他去那里和你的妻子幽会 |
[30:15] | Seems they really hit it off | 看来他几月前 |
[30:16] | after he renovated your bathroom a couple of months ago. | 帮你整修过浴室后就和你妻子一拍即合 |
[30:20] | Been hitting it off every few days ever since, matter of fact. | 实际上自那以后他们每隔几天都去幽会 |
[30:23] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[30:24] | I mean, yes, this guy worked at our house, | 这个人的确在我们家干过活 |
[30:26] | but that’s just a coincidence, that’s nothing. | 但那只是巧合 证明不了什么 |
[30:28] | The rest is you slandering my wife, | 但你污蔑了我的妻子 |
[30:30] | and you’re coming damn close | 你们再继续 |
[30:31] | to being named in a defamation lawsuit. | 我就将以诽谤罪起诉你们 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald, | 抱歉 菲茨杰拉德先生 |
[30:35] | but defamation only applies to statements that aren’t true. | 但诽谤只适用于不实之言 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[30:51] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[30:51] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[30:52] | Hey, you can’t be threatening people in here. Sit down! | 你不能在这儿威胁要取人性命 坐下 |
[30:54] | No! You don’t get to tell me what to do. | 不 你少来跟我说要怎么做 |
[30:56] | You don’t get to show me this and then tell me what to do. | 你不能给我看了这些然后告诉我要怎么做 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna kill the bitch. I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了那婊子 我要杀了她 |
[31:01] | I’m fine. I’m gonna… | 我没事 我要… |
[31:02] | Okay, you do not need to touch me. | 好吧 你不用碰我 |
[31:03] | If that’s an act, he’s one hell of a liar. | 如果那是演戏 那他演技也太好了 |
[31:06] | He’s a highly paid lawyer. | 他是个身价不菲的律师 |
[31:07] | It would be remarkable if he wasn’t a skilled liar. | 他要是不会说谎那才奇怪了 |
[31:09] | Well, if he did it, we need him to say he did it. | 如果是他做的 我们需要他亲口承认 |
[31:11] | I don’t see a judge letting | 我不觉得会有法官 |
[31:11] | that redacted bank paperwork into trial. Do you? | 会准许修改过的银行资料进入庭审 你说呢 |
[31:14] | I mean, we can’t explain how he got it. | 毕竟我们无法解释他是怎么得到的 |
[31:15] | Not yet. | 暂时不能而已 |
[31:16] | It’ll be simpler once Dynastic opens their books to us. | 只要王朝能把资料对我们公开就简单多了 |
[31:18] | Why would they do that? | 他们凭什么对我们公开 |
[31:20] | Honestly, I don’t think | 说实话 我不觉得 |
[31:21] | my father is gonna give them much choice. | 我父亲会给他们很多选择 |
[31:27] | All right, just get it to me before Tokyo opens. | 好吧 东京开市前给我弄来 |
[31:32] | And let’s get Grant Felgner on the line | 我今晚离开前 |
[31:33] | before I’m out of here tonight. | 让格兰特·费尔格纳上线 |
[31:35] | Absolutely, but first, sir, | 好的 但首先 先生 |
[31:36] | Morland Holmes has come to see you. | 莫兰德·福尔摩斯来找您了 |
[31:38] | Ah. All right, send him in. | 好吧 让他进来 |
[31:43] | Morland. What brings you back? | 莫兰德 什么风把你吹回来了 |
[31:47] | Nothing good, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不是什么好事 |
[31:49] | I’m sure you’re trying to get home to Lisa and the children, | 我相信你一定想回家陪丽萨和孩子们 |
[31:51] | so I’ll be direct. My son and I have found a paper trail | 所以我就直说了 我儿子跟我找到了一份 |
[31:55] | between the sniper and YJN Incorporated, | 狙击手和YJN公司间的书面记录 |
[31:58] | one of your firm’s tax havens. | 你公司纳税的幌子之一 |
[32:00] | I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[32:02] | What are you trying to tell me here? | 你来是想跟我说什么 |
[32:04] | We believe that Joel Fitzgerald authorized the transaction. | 我们相信乔尔·菲兹杰拉德授权了交易 |
[32:08] | His wife was sleeping with one of the shooting victims. | 他的妻子跟其中一个枪击受害者有染 |
[32:16] | What do they have on him? | 他们有什么证据 |
[32:17] | Not quite enough at the moment. | 目前还不足 |
[32:20] | But if you would cooperate with the NYPD | 但如果你能跟纽约警局合作 |
[32:23] | and provide the wiring paperwork that shows his signature, well, | 提供带有他签名的文件 |
[32:27] | I’m sure you’ll weather the storm just fine. | 那我相信你能平安渡过难关的 |
[32:29] | No, I’m sorry, I’m not gonna do that to his family. | 抱歉 我不会对他家人做那种事 |
[32:33] | We’ll handle it internally. He’ll step down. | 我们会内部处理 他会辞职 |
[32:36] | Four people are dead, Bill. | 有四个人死了 比尔 |
[32:38] | Five more were maimed. | 还有五个残废了 |
[32:40] | And that’s a tragedy, but I’m not going to inflict another one | 的确是惨剧 但我不会对他的妻子和孩子 |
[32:43] | on his wife and kids, not if I don’t have to. | 造成另一出惨剧 只要不是万不得已 |
[32:46] | You’re right. The police do lack the leverage | 没错 警方的确没办法 |
[32:49] | to compel a full financial disclosure. | 强迫你公开财务状况 |
[32:51] | But as I said the other day, | 但我那天已经说了 |
[32:53] | I do possess that leverage. | 我有办法 |
[32:55] | That is, if you still want to build a $2 billion dam in Peru. | 如果你还想在秘鲁修建二十亿的大坝 |
[32:59] | If that’s the way it’s gonna be, then so be it. | 如果必须如此 那就这样吧 |
[33:01] | You call whoever you want. I’m gonna protect my people. | 你随便打给谁都行 我要保护我的人 |
[33:04] | And I don’t like being threatened in my office. | 还有 我不喜欢在办公室里被人威胁 |
[33:12] | You’re not worried about Joel Fitzgerald. | 你担心的不是乔尔·菲茨杰拉德 |
[33:16] | You’re worried about yourself. | 你是担心你自己 |
[33:19] | You would never let a ten-figure deal evaporate | 你可不会为了给你的员工请律师 |
[33:22] | to spare a lawyer on your staff. | 而让一笔十位数的交易告吹 |
[33:25] | But to keep yourself out of prison, | 但为了让你自己免受牢狱之苦 |
[33:29] | no price would be too high. | 再高的价也不为过 |
[33:32] | You hired the sniper yourself. | 你自己雇了狙击手 |
[33:35] | Why would I do that? | 我雇狙击手干什么 |
[33:37] | Well, I’ve heard rumors. We all have. | 我听到了坊间传闻 我们都听说了 |
[33:40] | You make a sport of pursuing your employees’ wives. | 你有追求雇员妻子的爱好 |
[33:43] | It’s… unseemly. | 这…不太体面 |
[33:45] | But not altogether uncommon. | 但也不算少见 |
[33:49] | But it’s certainly put you on the spot here. | 但显然这事让你有了现在的立场 |
[33:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:55] | This is a shakedown, isn’t it? | 你是在试我 对吧 |
[33:57] | ‘Cause you don’t have any proof. | 你根本没有证据 |
[33:58] | You’re not gonna dig any up. | 你也挖不出任何证据 |
[34:00] | You just have this story | 你只想让我听这个 |
[34:01] | that you want me to hear that you pulled out of your quiver. | 你从箭囊里抽出的故事 |
[34:04] | And it’s a good one, | 是个好故事 |
[34:06] | but what do you want? | 但你到底想要什么 |
[34:09] | You want a piece of our offshore business, | 你想在我们的离岸生意中分一杯羹吗 |
[34:11] | you want to pair us up with somebody in Ukraine? | 还是你想让我们跟乌克兰的某人搭上线 |
[34:13] | Because you can forget about us pulling back in the Jordan Valley. | 这样你就能忘了咱们从约旦峡谷撤回的事 |
[34:18] | Oh, I’m sure I’ll do plenty of business | 我相信我未来会跟王朝能源公司 |
[34:19] | with Dynastic Energy in the future, Bill. | 有很多生意往来 比尔 |
[34:23] | But I’d prefer to wait until there’s someone I can trust | 但我宁愿等着 直到有我信任的人 |
[34:27] | in this office. | 坐进这间办公室 |
[34:29] | It won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[34:38] | When I first met Bill Wellstone, | 我第一次见到比尔·韦尔斯顿时 |
[34:41] | he was working to open the Tengiz pipeline in Kazakhstan, | 他正忙着开启哈萨克斯坦的田吉兹管道项目 |
[34:42] | 2001. Even then, | 当时是2001年 即便在那时 |
[34:44] | he had a reputation of hunting prey | 他就已经因专食窝边草而声名在外了 |
[34:46] | close at hand, married or not. | 不管对方是否已婚 |
[34:49] | You’re suggesting Joel Fitzgerald’s wife | 你是说乔尔·菲茨杰拉德的妻子 |
[34:50] | wasn’t just cheating on him with a plumber, | 不只劈腿了一个水管工 |
[34:52] | she’d previously had an affair with his boss. | 她之前还跟他的上司有染 |
[34:55] | That’s why Fitzgerald acted the way he did at the station– | 所以菲茨杰拉德在局里才会有那种表现 |
[34:57] | he really didn’t know about his wife. | 他真不知道他妻子的事 |
[35:00] | A cheating spouse is a time-honored motive. | 出轨的配偶是个屡试不爽的杀人动机 |
[35:02] | Cheating mistress, that’s more tenuous. | 出轨的情人 这动机就脆弱多了 |
[35:05] | Fidelity cannot be expected | 如果你自己就是第三者 |
[35:06] | if you yourself are the other man. | 就不能指望对方忠诚了 |
[35:09] | Or, in this case, another man. | 或者在这案子里应该算第四者 |
[35:10] | He could’ve seen her as his soul mate, for all we know. | 据我们所知 他可能视她为灵魂伴侣 |
[35:13] | If you’re right, she no longer felt the same. | 如果你是对的 她不再有相同的感觉了 |
[35:15] | She reconsidered what she wanted from an extramarital outlet, | 她重新考虑了想从婚外情中得到什么 |
[35:18] | moved on from cuckolding her husband | 从只想给丈夫带绿帽子 |
[35:21] | to the more visceral enjoyment | 变成了更加发自肺腑的享受着 |
[35:22] | of bedding a blue-collar stud. | 给一个蓝领种马暖床 |
[35:24] | Enter Frank Bova. | 走进了弗兰克·波瓦 |
[35:25] | Literally. | 名副其实地 |
[35:30] | You think we’d be better off starting fresh in the morning? | 咱们是不是明早重新开始比较好 |
[35:33] | Men require less sleep than women. | 男人需要的睡眠比女人少 |
[35:35] | That’s generally true. | 通常的确如此 |
[35:37] | We use more of our brains during the day. | 我们在白天会更多地用到头脑 |
[35:39] | But I didn’t think you’d assume that applied to you. | 但我想你应该觉得那不适用于你 |
[35:43] | Sherlock, you’ve been up since the second day of our last case. | 夏洛克 咱们上个案子的次日起你就没睡过 |
[35:45] | I’ll rest easier when I discover the moment | 等我发现狙击枪是什么时候被偷运进大楼的 |
[35:47] | the sniper rifle was smuggled into the building. | 我就能更容易休息了 |
[35:50] | If Gagnier used an accomplice to plant the gun, | 如果加尼尔让同伙把枪带了进去 |
[35:52] | do you really think that person’s gonna tell us something | 你真觉得那人会告诉我们任何事 |
[35:53] | that we can use against Wellstone? | 好让我们用来对韦尔斯顿不利吗 |
[35:56] | It’s a long shot that such a person | 这样的人不太可能知道 |
[35:57] | would know of Wellstone’s involvement. | 韦尔斯顿的参与 |
[35:59] | It’s a long shot that person exists at all. | 这人都不太可能存在 |
[36:02] | But I’m almost certain that they do. | 但我基本能确定两件事都存在 |
[36:04] | I’ve almost finished rewinding the tape | 我已经快把录像回放完了 |
[36:06] | from the moment Gagnier entered the building to the day | 从加尼尔进入大楼那一刻 |
[36:09] | that Frank Bova’s lunch routine became known. | 到弗兰克·波瓦的例行午餐被人知道 |
[36:12] | It does not appear that he himself set foot in the building | 看来在袭击发生之前 |
[36:16] | before the day of the attack. | 他自己并没进过大楼 |
[36:19] | But he could have shipped the gun to someone in the building. | 但他可能把枪转交给了大楼里的某个人 |
[36:21] | That would have been extremely risky. | 那可太冒险了 |
[36:23] | There was once an anthrax scare at 46 Liberty Square. | 自由广场46号曾有过一次炭疽热恐慌 |
[36:27] | Their mailroom is tight as a drum. | 他们的收发室密不透风 |
[36:29] | And yet someone… | 然而却有人 |
[36:33] | smuggled this gun and these bullets | 绕过大堂的金属探测器 |
[36:37] | past the metal detectors in the lobby. | 把枪和这些子弹偷运了进去 |
[36:47] | Watson, I’m either hallucinating from lack of REM sleep, | 华生 要么是我动眼睡眠太少出现幻觉了 |
[36:51] | or that is a blade of grass. | 要么那就是一片草叶 |
[36:57] | You’re not seeing things. | 你没出现幻觉 |
[36:59] | Would you say that was velvet bentgrass? | 你觉得是植毛绒常绿草吗 |
[37:02] | That I couldn’t tell you. | 这我可不懂 |
[37:03] | Velvet bentgrass, not a particularly hearty variety. | 植毛绒常绿草 不是很盛行的品种 |
[37:06] | It requires moist, fertile soil, near constant watering. | 喜阴 需要沃土 并要不断浇水 |
[37:10] | And yet it remains a favorite | 但它仍是整个东北部 |
[37:12] | of golf course designers throughout the Northeast. | 高尔夫球场设计者最偏爱的品种 |
[37:17] | So maybe Gagnier was a golfer. | 那么也许加尼尔是个高尔夫球手 |
[37:19] | Him… or his accomplice. | 他 或者他的同伙 |
[37:23] | That’s you on the right, is it not, Mr. Wellstone? | 右边那位是你 对吧 韦尔斯顿先生 |
[37:25] | And please confirm that you see the time there– | 请确认你看到了这里的时间 |
[37:28] | 12:09 p.m. on the day of the attack. | 袭击发生当天中午12:09 |
[37:30] | We can all see that’s Mr. Wellstone. | 我们都能看出来那是韦尔斯顿先生 |
[37:32] | And I assume we all know how to read clocks. | 我想我们也都知道怎么看时间 |
[37:34] | If you have substantive questions, ask them. | 要是你还有实质性的问题 快问吧 |
[37:36] | Unless you just wanted us to watch him | 除非你只想让我们 |
[37:39] | walking around with a golf bag. | 看着他拿着高尔夫球袋走来走去 |
[37:40] | He’s not playing the back nine at Bethpage. | 他可不是在贝思佩奇打后九洞 |
[37:43] | That’s your client smuggling | 那是你的当事人在将一把 |
[37:45] | a Nemesis Takedown rifle into 46 Liberty Square. | 可拆卸步枪偷运进自由广场46号 |
[37:49] | 20 minutes later, | 20分钟后 |
[37:50] | the sniper he hired | 他雇的狙击手 |
[37:52] | used the same gun to shoot nine people. | 用同一把枪射击了九个人 |
[37:54] | Hold on. You’re alleging my client… | 等等 你是在指控我的当事人 |
[37:56] | Conspiracy, murder, and aiding and abetting. | 共谋 谋杀 还有协助及教唆罪 |
[37:58] | Don’t worry, we’ll provide some helpful | 别担心 等这边完事 |
[38:00] | charging documents when we’re done here. | 我们会提供一些有用的指控文书 |
[38:02] | Someone had to have left the gun | 一定有人在枪击前一天 |
[38:03] | for Gagnier before he arrived the day of the shooting, | 在加尼尔到达前把枪留给了他 |
[38:06] | only that’s not what happened. | 只是事实并非如此 |
[38:08] | It was bold of you | 你很大胆 |
[38:09] | to send him up there to wait empty-handed. | 让他空着手上来等着 |
[38:11] | Especially given the strictures of the timeline. | 尤其考虑到时间线的束缚 |
[38:13] | But you knew you could stroll past security | 但你知道你随时都能通过安检 |
[38:15] | any time you wanted with your golf buddy, | 因为有你的高尔夫球友 |
[38:17] | the building’s owner. | 大楼的拥有者 |
[38:19] | After you wrapped up with him, | 你跟他寒暄之后 |
[38:20] | you took the elevator up to the floor under construction, | 乘电梯到了尚未完工的那层楼 |
[38:23] | you met up with your other buddy, | 见到了你的另一个球友 |
[38:25] | and you gave him everything he needed. | 并把他需要的一切都给了他 |
[38:27] | Bill, don’t say a word. | 比尔 一个字都别说 |
[38:30] | You do a very good job, Mr. Adler, | 你做得很好 阿德勒先生 |
[38:32] | but I must warn you your client is prone | 但我必须提醒你 你的当事人 |
[38:33] | to sleeping with his lawyer’s wives. | 有勾引他律师的妻子的倾向 |
[38:35] | Look, that video doesn’t prove anything. | 听着 那录像证明不了任何事 |
[38:38] | I told you before: | 我之前就说过了 |
[38:39] | we’re in the middle of a negotiation with Zyckner Williams. | 我们正在跟扎克纳·威廉姆斯谈判 |
[38:42] | I gave one of their guys a gift to butter him up. | 我给他们的一个人送了礼让他帮忙说好话 |
[38:45] | A pricey new set of clubs. | 一组价值不菲的新球杆 |
[38:47] | The deal we’re hammering out– | 我们正在谈的这笔交易 |
[38:49] | it’s big. | 很大 |
[38:50] | Oh, it’s quite massive, actually. | 其实是非常大 |
[38:52] | That’s one of the reasons your adversaries at Zyckner Williams | 这也是你在扎克纳·威廉姆斯的顾问们 |
[38:55] | were willing to assist us. | 愿意帮我们的原因之一 |
[38:57] | Helping expose you | 帮忙揭发你 |
[38:58] | gives them leverage over Dynastic Energies, | 让他们有了对付王朝能源的筹码 |
[39:00] | so they gave us the golf bag without a warrant. | 所以他们没要搜查令就把高尔夫球袋给了我们 |
[39:02] | It’s been in the office of a vacationing partner all this time. | 它一直在一个外出休假的合伙人的办公室里 |
[39:07] | The Nemesis rifle was way too big to fit in there | 步枪太大了 加之还有那些球杆 |
[39:09] | with all the other clubs. | 很难放进去 |
[39:11] | Gagnier had to disassemble it to get it to fit. | 加尼尔只得拆了它才能放进来 |
[39:13] | If he hadn’t, security might have seen it. | 否则就可能被保安看见 |
[39:15] | But because he did, he smeared gun oil | 但正由于他拆了枪 |
[39:17] | against the inside of the bag. | 在球袋里蹭上了枪油 |
[39:19] | There were traces that matched the rifle he used. | 跟他用过的步枪吻合 |
[39:22] | Zyckner Williams has possessed that bag for how long? | 扎克纳·威廉姆斯拥有那球袋多久了 |
[39:25] | Wh-Who’s to say they… | 谁能说他们… |
[39:26] | Who’s to say they didn’t dab gun oil | 谁能说他们不是故意 |
[39:27] | inside of it to frame your client? | 把油抹在球袋里来陷害你的当事人吗 |
[39:29] | You can try that at trial, I guess. | 我想你在庭审的时候可以试试 |
[39:32] | But you’re gonna have a lot harder time | 但等你遭遇萨拉·菲茨杰拉德的证词 |
[39:34] | countering Sarah Fitzgerald’s testimony. | 一定会更难反驳 |
[39:38] | Now that her husband is leaving her | 现在她丈夫要离开她 |
[39:40] | and you killed her new boyfriend, | 而你杀了她的新男友 |
[39:41] | she’s ready to talk about your affair. | 她准备好要聊聊你的外遇了 |
[39:44] | You thought you were angry about the breakup. | 你以为分手就已经让你很生气了 |
[39:46] | Just wait till she takes the stand. | 等她站上证人席吧 |
[39:59] | Lukas. | 卢卡斯 |
[40:01] | I hope you don’t mind– I started without you | 希望你不介意 我没等你来就开动了 |
[40:03] | when I heard the flight was delayed. | 我听说航班延误了 |
[40:05] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:07] | Have the place to ourselves, I see. | 看来你包场了啊 |
[40:10] | So… | 那么 |
[40:11] | what’s so important that you had to cross an ocean to discuss? | 什么事这么重要 让你不惜远渡重洋来商讨 |
[40:15] | Five million euros, Morland. | 五百万欧元 莫兰德 |
[40:18] | That’s what I want you to pay me. | 我想让你付我这个数 |
[40:21] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 恐怕我不太明白 |
[40:24] | Do you think I don’t really know what’s going on? | 你以为我真不知道到底怎么回事吗 |
[40:27] | This business with your son– | 跟你儿子的这些事 |
[40:29] | do you expect me to believe you’re here to help him? | 你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗 |
[40:33] | Five million euros. | 五百万欧元 |
[40:34] | Or I pay him a visit. And I warn him of the danger. | 否则我会去拜访他 提醒他有危险 |
[40:38] | There is no danger, Lukas. | 根本不存在危险 卢卡斯 |
[40:41] | So you won’t mind if I speak with him? | 所以你不介意我跟他聊聊 |
[40:45] | Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas? | 你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯 |
[40:48] | At Interpol. | 在国际刑警组织里 |
[40:49] | Another friend of mine. | 我的另一个朋友 |
[40:51] | Someone I could turn to when I needed assistance. | 一个我需要帮助时可以去求助的人 |
[40:55] | His name was Jasper De Clerq. | 他叫加斯帕·德拉科 |
[41:01] | We had a long and prosperous relationship. | 我们有着长久而繁荣的友谊 |
[41:05] | Until one day, he decided it wasn’t quite prosperous enough. | 直到有一天 他觉得还不够繁荣 |
[41:11] | My God, Morland. | 天呐 莫兰德 |
[41:13] | His children found him. | 他的孩子们发现了他 |
[41:16] | They were meant to. | 就是要让他们发现的 |
[41:21] | Tell me, Lukas… how are your daughters? | 告诉我 卢卡斯 你的女儿们还好吗 |
[41:30] | Go back to Paris. | 回巴黎去 |
[41:32] | Go back tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[41:35] | And both of us will forget we ever had this conversation. | 我们都会忘了今天有过这番谈话 |
[41:41] | I’m sorry, Morland. I’m very sorry. | 抱歉 莫兰德 我非常抱歉 |
[41:48] | Lukas. | 卢卡斯 |
[41:51] | Call me Mr. Holmes. | 叫我福尔摩斯先生 |