时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A member of a rival gang was shot and killed | 昨晚一个敌对帮派的人 |
[00:05] | in SBK territory last night. | 在SBK的地盘被枪杀了 |
[00:06] | I didn’t have nothin’ to do with what happened to that man. | 我和那人的死没有任何关系 |
[00:08] | They also saw two men who fled. | 他们还看到了两名男子潜逃 |
[00:11] | One of them tossed a gun as he ran. | 其中一人逃跑时扔掉了枪 |
[00:12] | I think that one of the men the police is looking for | 我认为警方在找的这两人中 |
[00:14] | is Shinwell Johnson. | 其中一个是辛维尔·约翰逊 |
[00:15] | I’m not back in SBK ’cause I want to be. | 我回到SBK不是自愿的 |
[00:17] | I’m an informant for the FBI. | 我是联调局的线人 |
[00:18] | He showed me his badge. | 他给我看了他的警徽 |
[00:20] | You said his name was Whitlock. | 你说他的名字是维特洛克 |
[00:21] | Any information that he gathered, | 他搜集的任何情报 |
[00:22] | anything he did for me | 他为我做的任何事 |
[00:23] | was completely off the books. | 都没有记录 |
[00:25] | If you don’t do something, | 如果你袖手旁观 |
[00:26] | he’s gonna be sent back to prison. | 他就要被送回监狱了 |
[00:28] | It’s the cloth I used to wipe the gun. | 是我用来擦枪的布 |
[00:30] | Hadn’t been processed yet. When it is, | 枪还没被检查 等检查到 |
[00:33] | there won’t be any prints on it. | 上面不会有指纹的 |
[00:34] | It’s your second second chance. | 这是你第二次从头再来的机会 |
[00:36] | Do make the most of it. | 好好利用起来吧 |
[01:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[01:03] | – About…? – Table. | -想什么 -这桌子 |
[01:05] | I saw it downstairs. | 我在楼下看到的 |
[01:08] | Thought I’d restore it as a gift. | 想着我能修修它 让它变成个礼物 |
[01:10] | For you and Doc. | 送给你和医生 |
[01:11] | So, it is the one from the… | 所以 这是… |
[01:13] | storage area, in the basement. | 地下存储室里的那张桌子 |
[01:16] | Yeah, the top was nicked in a couple places, | 是它 顶上有几处裂口 |
[01:18] | and one of the legs was loose. | 其中一条腿还松了 |
[01:20] | But, uh, I fixed it up. | 但我给修好了 |
[01:22] | Refinished it, and… | 重新打磨 然后… |
[01:23] | you can hardly recognize it, right? | 你已经认不出它了吧 |
[01:26] | What you did for me. | 你为我做的那些 |
[01:28] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[01:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:36] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[01:38] | The table was… I-it was evidence | 这桌子曾是 是个证据 |
[01:40] | in a 78-year-old murder | 78年前的一起案子 |
[01:43] | I was trying to solve. | 我一直想破来着 |
[01:46] | You’re playin’ with me. | 你在逗我 |
[01:49] | No, you’re not playin’ with me. | 不对 你没在逗我 |
[01:52] | The Minetta Chess Club Slaying. | 美乃缇象棋俱乐部屠杀惨案 |
[01:53] | Greenwich Village, 1938. | 格林威治村 1938年 |
[01:55] | The table was from the scene. | 这桌子来自犯罪现场 |
[01:58] | Took me, um… | 花了我… |
[02:00] | Took me a few years to track it down. | 花了我几年的时间才找到 |
[02:03] | The, uh… | 那些… |
[02:04] | chips were the, uh… | 那些裂口是… |
[02:07] | well, it was from all the stabbing. | 都是刀留下的痕迹 |
[02:09] | No, it’s just as well. | 这也挺好 |
[02:10] | Because, I mean, my progress was very slow, | 因为…我进展非常缓慢 |
[02:12] | so… This is going to force me to look at the case another way. | 这将使我不得不从另一个角度看这案子 |
[02:17] | It’s an even more appropriate gift than you intended, | 这份礼物比你原本想送的更合适 |
[02:18] | because I destroyed evidence for you, and now… | 因为我帮你毁了证据 而现在… |
[02:27] | I would offer to break it in with you, but, uh, | 我本想跟你一起砸了它 但 |
[02:30] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[02:32] | Can you tell the doc I said bye? | 你帮我跟医生说声再见好吗 |
[02:44] | Shinwell is still engaged with SBK. | 辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯 |
[02:47] | He’s got two ringtones on his phone. | 他手机里有两个铃声 |
[02:48] | One for his work as a handyman, the other for the gang. | 一个是他杂务工作的铃声 一个是黑帮的 |
[02:51] | The one I just heard upstairs was the latter. | 我刚才在楼上听到的是后者 |
[02:54] | Right. Because he’s still gathering Intel. | 是 因为他还在收集信息 |
[02:57] | Agent Whitlock of the FBI couldn’t be more dead. | 联调局的维特洛克特工不能死得更透了 |
[02:59] | Even if he wasn’t, | 就算他没死 |
[03:01] | his goal was to steal from SBK, not dismantle them. | 他的目标是从SBK偷东西 并不是瓦解他们 |
[03:04] | Right. But he still wants to bring SBK down. | 是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK |
[03:06] | By himself? | 靠他自己吗 |
[03:07] | No. He knows he needs help, | 不 他知道自己需要帮手 |
[03:09] | so he asked me to connect him with someone | 所以他请我帮他联系 |
[03:11] | from the Bronx Gang Squad. | 布朗克斯黑帮调查组的人 |
[03:13] | You remember that Detective Guzman? | 你记得古兹曼警探吗 |
[03:14] | We helped protect one of his witnesses once? | 我们帮他保护过一次证人 |
[03:17] | When I committed a felony to keep Shinwell out of prison, | 当我为让辛维尔免于牢狱之灾而犯下重罪时 |
[03:20] | it was so he would have the opportunity | 我是为了让他能有机会 |
[03:21] | to get his life straight. | 让他的生活回归正轨 |
[03:23] | He is getting his life straight. | 他的生活正在回归正轨 |
[03:25] | He’s finishing what he started. | 他正在为他挑起的事情做收尾 |
[03:27] | You think that’s wise? | 你觉得这很明智 |
[03:28] | I think that’s what he wants to do. | 我觉得这是他想做的 |
[03:31] | Listen, he risked his life to get back into SBK. They trust him. | 他冒着生命危险回到SBK 他们信任他 |
[03:34] | He doesn’t just want to waste that. | 他不想浪费这份信任 |
[03:36] | Did you think he was just gonna leave town? | 你难道以为他会直接离开这里吗 |
[03:38] | I thought he would find a clever way | 我以为他会选一条更聪明的办法 |
[03:39] | to extricate himself from the gang. | 从帮派中脱身 |
[03:43] | Well, then maybe you should’ve talked to him | 那或许你应该在擦掉 |
[03:45] | before you wiped his prints from that .38. | 枪上他的指纹前 先跟他聊聊 |
[03:47] | I should have. | 我确实该这样 |
[03:48] | Look, Guzman and Shinwell are gonna meet in a couple of days. | 听着 古兹曼和辛维尔这几天会见面 |
[03:51] | If things go well, | 如果事情顺利 |
[03:52] | he’ll be registered as a C.I. for the NYPD. | 他会注册成为纽约警局的线人 |
[03:54] | This time he’ll have real support. | 这次他会有真正的后援 |
[03:59] | It’s Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[04:01] | He wants to meet me at the morgue. | 他想在停尸房见我 |
[04:03] | We’ll talk more on the way there. | 咱们在路上接着聊 |
[04:05] | Actually, he only wants me. | 实际上 他只想见我 |
[04:09] | Dead guy’s name is Jeffrey Banks. | 死者名叫杰弗里·班克斯 |
[04:11] | Opioid addict. | 类鸦片药物成瘾者 |
[04:12] | OD’d on oxycodone. | 吸食氧可酮过量 |
[04:14] | The 8-7 caught it, | 8-7分局的人上报的 |
[04:15] | but a buddy of mine there gave me a heads-up. | 但那边的一个朋友给我了点消息 |
[04:18] | DEA’s been all over it. | 药监局正在调查此事 |
[04:20] | They’re considering criminal charges | 他们考虑对开下处方的医生 |
[04:21] | against the doctor who wrote the prescription. | 提出刑事指控 |
[04:23] | Something about an online monitoring system, | 说是关于一个线监察系统的 |
[04:26] | that it was the doctor’s job to check? | 是医生要负责核对的 |
[04:28] | Yeah, it’s to make sure addicts aren’t doctor shopping, | 对 为了确保上瘾者不是在囤积管制药品 |
[04:32] | getting the same script from multiple doctors. | 从多位医生那里获得同一处方 |
[04:34] | So, if whoever wrote Banks’ script didn’t check it, | 所以 如果写班克斯病历的人没有核对信息 |
[04:36] | they’re liable. | 他们就需要负责 |
[04:39] | So, how can I help? | 我有什么能帮忙的 |
[04:41] | So you don’t know this guy, right? | 你不认识这个人 对吧 |
[04:43] | – Never seen him before? – Why would I? | -从没见过他吗 -我为什么会见过 |
[04:46] | Because according to the script this guy used to overdose, | 因为根据他过量用药的处方来看 |
[04:49] | you’re the one who wrote it. | 你就是开处方的人 |
[05:02] | All due respect, Dr. Watson, | 恕我直言 华生医生 |
[05:03] | considering you’re the subject of our investigation, | 考虑到您是我们调查的主要嫌疑人 |
[05:05] | there’s only so much I can share with you. | 我能分享的信息不多 |
[05:08] | I understand. But if you’re focusing on me, | 我理解 但你如果光调查我 |
[05:10] | your investigation is off to a bad start. | 你的调查可是开了个坏头 |
[05:12] | Agent Ritter. Your boss, Ken. | 里特探员 你的上司 肯 |
[05:14] | He tell you how far he and I go back? | 他说过我和他的交情吗 |
[05:17] | Then give us some credit. | 那就相信我们 |
[05:19] | We’re trying to save you some time. | 我们是在帮你节省时间 |
[05:20] | She didn’t write that prescription for Jeffrey Banks. | 她没有为杰弗里·班克斯开那个处方 |
[05:24] | Mr. Banks’ name is just one of many. | 班克斯先生的处方只是其中之一 |
[05:26] | We’ve identified multiple improper opioid scripts, | 我们确认了许多违规的类鸦片处方 |
[05:28] | all bearing your license and DEA numbers. | 都在你的从医执照和行医许可证名下 |
[05:31] | Obviously, someone stole my information. | 显然 有人窃取了我的信息 |
[05:32] | I haven’t practiced medicine in ten years. | 我十年没开过药了 |
[05:35] | Then why did you keep your license current? | 那你为什么还留着医生执照 |
[05:37] | I asked my partner the same question. | 我问过我搭档同样的问题 |
[05:39] | The answer is simple: professional pride. | 答案很简单 「职业自豪感」 |
[05:41] | Watson studied for over a dozen years to become a surgeon. | 华生寒窗苦读十几年才成为一名外科医生 |
[05:44] | So, if she’s guilty of anything, | 如果她犯了什么错 |
[05:45] | it’s of not wanting to let hard-won accomplishments | 就错在不想让来之不易的成就 |
[05:48] | fall by the wayside. | 付诸东流 |
[05:49] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:50] | It’s her name on all the scripts. | 处方上写的是她的名字 |
[05:53] | You say we’re dealing with an identity thief, | 你们说我们在对付一个冒名顶替的家伙 |
[05:54] | only I haven’t come across any evidence of that. | 但我没发现关于这方面的任何证据 |
[05:56] | We’ll be happy to find you some if you tell us what you know. | 只要你分享信息 我们很乐意帮忙找出证据 |
[05:59] | I got another idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[06:00] | Don’t step on another agency’s toes. Let us do our jobs. | 别多管闲事 我们自己来处理 |
[06:09] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[06:10] | They suspended my license and sent out an alert to pharmacies | 他们停用了我的执照并警示药房 |
[06:13] | saying that no one should accept my prescriptions. | 不能接收我开的处方 |
[06:16] | Not that I’m writing any. | 我倒是什么都没写 |
[06:17] | The act inspires little confidence in the DEA’s investigation. | 这举动给药监局的调查带来了些许自信 |
[06:20] | It’s hard to imagine a government agency | 很难想象一个政府机构 |
[06:22] | finding an imposter when their position | 能在立场是不存在冒名顶替者的情况下 |
[06:23] | is the imposter doesn’t exist. | 发现冒名的骗子 |
[06:26] | – You holding up? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[06:28] | I just want to find this person before anyone else gets hurt. | 我只想在有人受到伤害前找到这个人 |
[06:31] | Thanks for putting in the call. | 谢谢你在里面说的话 |
[06:33] | Keep me in the loop. | 有进展就通知我 |
[06:36] | – Got a sec? – Yeah. | -有空吗 -嗯 |
[06:38] | I talked some more with my friend at the 8-7. | 我和我在8-7分局里的朋友聊了聊 |
[06:40] | He said the doctor’s address | 他告诉我杰弗里·班克斯的病历上 |
[06:41] | that was printed on Jeffrey Banks’ script led to a mailbox store. | 医生的地址是一个邮箱仓库 |
[06:44] | No security cameras, just a box rented to Joan Watson. | 没有监控摄像 只有租给乔恩·华生的一个邮箱 |
[06:48] | Phone number’s a prepaid cell. | 电话号码属于一部预付手机 |
[06:50] | Meaning it could have been me just as easy as someone else. | 这意味着可能是我 也可能是任何人 |
[06:52] | As far as the DEA’s concerned? Yeah. | 就目前药监局的考虑来说吗 是的 |
[06:55] | He also gave me this. | 他还给了我这个 |
[06:57] | That’s the pharmacy where Banks filled the prescription. | 是班克斯填处方的药房 |
[06:59] | It was handwritten, | 处方是手写的 |
[07:00] | so they would have the actual sheet of paper the imposter wrote on. | 他们应该留下了有冒名者笔迹的处方 |
[07:03] | If you can talk them into letting you look, maybe it’ll help. | 如果你能说服他们让你看看 或许有帮助 |
[07:06] | – It’s in Hoboken. – Yeah. It makes sense. | -药店在霍博肯 -这说得通 |
[07:08] | Scripts in New York are almost entirely electronic now. | 纽约现在基本全用电子化处方 |
[07:11] | It raises fewer eyebrows | 手写处方在另一个州出现 |
[07:12] | to fill a handwritten one out of state. | 会不那么引人注意 |
[07:15] | Plus, that monitoring system | 除此之外 那套监察系统 |
[07:16] | that’s supposed to keep patients from doctor shopping, | 本该是防止病人囤积管制药品的 |
[07:18] | from what I read, | 但就我了解 |
[07:19] | it gets checked a lot less consistently between states. | 它在各个州之间的落实程度要低得多 |
[07:22] | Convincing the pharmacist to show us the prescription | 说服药房给我们看处方单 |
[07:24] | might be another hurdle altogether. | 可能是另一重困难 |
[07:26] | You’re right. I think it’ll be better if I go alone. | 你说得对 我自己去会更好 |
[07:28] | That way, it’s one medical professional to another. | 那样就是执业医师之间的会面 |
[07:32] | Let me know how it goes. | 有进展就通知我 |
[07:36] | Can I see your department directory? | 能给我看看你的部门电话簿吗 |
[07:39] | Sure. Who you calling? | 当然 你要打给谁 |
[07:42] | There’s a detective in the Bronx I need to speak to. | 我得找一位在布朗克斯的侦探谈谈 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | If you need me again, all right? Take care. | 有需要就联系我 保重 |
[07:51] | Detective Guzman. | 古兹曼侦探 |
[07:52] | Hey! Holmes, man. How the hell are you? | 你好 福尔摩斯 最近怎么样 |
[07:55] | Your squad said I could find you here. | 你的警队说我能在这找到你 |
[07:57] | Yeah. I know Joan is expecting a call back from me | 对 我知道乔恩在等我回电 |
[07:58] | about her friend, Stonewall? | 关于她朋友的事 斯通沃尔吗 |
[08:00] | – Shinwell. – I just needed to get through this court appearance, | -是辛维尔 -我只是得来这边出庭 |
[08:03] | and now that I’m clear of it, | 现在已经没事了 |
[08:04] | I’ll be able to meet up with the guy. | 我可以去见见那个人了 |
[08:05] | Don’t. | 别 |
[08:07] | Don’t what? | 别什么 |
[08:08] | Don’t meet Shinwell. | 别去见辛维尔 |
[08:09] | – I thought he was all dialed in with SBK. – He is. | -我以为他已经打入SBK内部了 -的确是 |
[08:11] | That’s why you should keep your distance. | 所以你要和他保持距离 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry, this doesn’t feel right. | 对不起 这感觉不太对 |
[08:18] | The DEA’s already been here. | 药监局的人已经来过了 |
[08:20] | This is part of their investigation. | 这是他们调查的一部分 |
[08:21] | You’re not even really police. | 你都不是真的警察 |
[08:23] | True, but I’m not asking as a police consultant. | 没错 但我不是以警察顾问的身份问的 |
[08:26] | I’m asking because I am Dr. Joan Watson. | 我问你是因为我就是华生医生 |
[08:30] | Which means I either wrote the prescription, | 意味着要么我开了处方 |
[08:32] | in which case I know everything that’s on it, | 这样的话我会知道所有事情 |
[08:34] | or I didn’t write it, in which case the DEA | 要么我没开处方 这样的话药监局 |
[08:37] | could decide to penalize you for filling it. | 可能会因为伪造处方来惩罚你 |
[08:47] | I hate to say it, but it’s perfect. | 不得不说 这很完美 |
[08:50] | I mean, it’s not my handwriting, but other than that, | 我是说 这不是我的笔迹 但除此之外 |
[08:53] | I can see why the DEA doubts my story. | 我能理解为什么药监局怀疑我的话了 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry it wasn’t more help. | 很抱歉没帮上忙 |
[08:58] | Actually, I spoke too soon. | 事实上 我说得太早了 |
[09:00] | That J, | 那个J |
[09:01] | it stands for Jingyi, it’s my Chinese name. | 是静怡的缩写 是我的中文名 |
[09:03] | I used it for a short time professionally | 我之前在医院上班的时候 |
[09:05] | at a hospital I used to work at. | 用过一段时间 |
[09:07] | How does that help? | 这能有什么用 |
[09:09] | Well, it tells me where the identity thief stole my information from. | 这告诉了我身份窃贼是从哪偷到的我的信息 |
[09:12] | Corona General Hospital in Queens. | 皇后区的科罗纳综合医院 |
[09:16] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:28] | Sometimes I wonder what hobbies | 有时我很好奇 |
[09:30] | other people’s roommates have. | 其他人的室友会有什么爱好 |
[09:32] | I briefly shared a flat in London | 我在伦敦和一个 |
[09:34] | with a collector of wild game urine. | 收藏野味尿的人住过一段时间 |
[09:36] | He used it as a lure for hunting and trapping. | 他把尿用作捕猎的诱饵 |
[09:39] | Oh. Then I count my blessings. | 好吧 那么我送上祝福 |
[09:42] | Well, I embraced the opportunity | 我利用这个机会 |
[09:43] | to educate my olfactory palate, but… | 来训练我的嗅觉味觉 但是 |
[09:46] | I must admit, it’s not for everyone. | 我必须承认 不是每个人都适合的 |
[09:49] | I thought you said the table wasn’t helpful anymore. | 我以为你说桌子不再有用了 |
[09:51] | I noticed that Shinwell hadn’t sanded down the knife chips, | 我注意到辛维尔没有磨光刀口 |
[09:54] | but rather packed them with wood filler. | 而是用木头填充物把他们包起来 |
[09:57] | I can still make out the angle of attack of each strike. | 我还是能找到每次击打的角度 |
[10:00] | Hence, my efforts to determine | 因此 我还要继续判断 |
[10:01] | the killer’s height, build, left- or right-handedness | 凶手的身高 体形 |
[10:04] | may continue. | 以及是哪个手持刀 |
[10:06] | Did you see my text about Corona General? | 你看到我发的关于科罗纳综合医院的短信了吗 |
[10:08] | I did. I checked the hospital’s online directory. | 看到了 我查了医院的在线名录 |
[10:11] | Sure enough, your contact information had been replaced | 当然 你的联系方式被换成了 |
[10:13] | with the thief’s mailbox information and burner phone. | 小偷的邮箱和一次性手机号 |
[10:16] | I also gave the hospital’s computer | 我还进一步彻底刺激了一下 |
[10:18] | security measures a thorough prodding. | 医院的电脑安全评估措施 |
[10:20] | System is far too porous to have logged | 系统漏洞太多 无法记录 |
[10:22] | who made the changes and when. | 是谁在何时修改了信息 |
[10:24] | I’ve had a harder time breaking into an advent calendar. | 我以前想黑进一个降临节日历都比这困难 |
[10:26] | Which is why you turned your attention back to the cold case. | 所以你转而继续关注这悬案了 |
[10:29] | Not before the ease of breaking into the system itself | 轻而易举进入系统之后 |
[10:31] | gave me another thought. Hmm? | 给了我另一条思路 |
[10:35] | It occurred to me | 我想到 |
[10:36] | to look for other doctors | 该查一下其他 |
[10:37] | whose information had also been changed. | 被修改过信息的医生 |
[10:40] | If, like you, their office numbers were now… | 如果他们的办公电话现在和你一样 |
[10:43] | prepaid mobiles, then surely the area codes | 是预付费电话 那么毫无疑问 |
[10:45] | would be easy enough to spot. | 改过的电话区号很容易找到 |
[10:48] | I identified three such doctors. | 我锁定了三个医生 |
[10:51] | Like you, their office addresses | 和你一样 他们的办公地址 |
[10:53] | are now mailbox stores. | 现在成了一些邮箱仓库的地址 |
[10:55] | So you think these three doctors | 所以你认为这三个医生的身份 |
[10:56] | had their identities stolen by the same thief. | 是被同一个贼偷的 |
[10:59] | I’ve passed this information on to Marcus. | 我把这个信息告诉了马库斯 |
[11:00] | He’s now canvassing the mailbox stores. | 他现在在调查各种邮箱仓库 |
[11:02] | The one which was rented in your name was no help, | 用你的名字租的信箱没用 |
[11:04] | but perhaps these others will be. | 但说不定其他医生的会有用 |
[11:07] | Have you, uh, heard from Detective Guzman today? | 你今天有收到古兹曼警探的消息吗 |
[11:09] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[11:11] | I paid him a visit. | 我去拜访他了 |
[11:12] | I advised him not to take on Shinwell as a C.I. | 我建议他不要把辛维尔列入秘密线人 |
[11:15] | – What? -Understand, I admire Shinwell’s ambition. | -什么 -你要理解 我欣赏辛维尔的理想 |
[11:17] | I think his goal could not be more worthy. | 我认为他的目标非常值得尊敬 |
[11:20] | But as an undercover operative, I find him wanting. | 但是作为秘密特工 我认为他还很不足 |
[11:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:24] | He lacks the guile to play multiple sides. | 他缺乏能扮演多面人的狡诈 |
[11:26] | Not to mention the rudimentary skills of survival. | 更别说生存下来的最基本技能了 |
[11:29] | Shinwell’s not a survivor? | 辛维尔还不是生存者吗 |
[11:30] | He was a gang member most of his life. | 他大半生都是帮会成员 |
[11:32] | He survived nearly a decade in prison. | 他在监狱过了将近十年 |
[11:34] | Both of which involve rigid societal roles | 两个地方都有严格的社会角色 |
[11:36] | and say nothing about his capacity for subterfuge. | 并且根本不在乎他的欺骗能力 |
[11:40] | That doesn’t mean he can’t do it. | 那也不意味着他不能做好 |
[11:41] | No, evidence suggests that. | 不 证据已经表明了 |
[11:43] | He allowed himself to be duped | 他让自己被一个 |
[11:44] | by an FBI agent who told him | 联邦调查局特工所欺骗 对方告诉他 |
[11:45] | he was a registered informant, when he wasn’t. | 他是登记线人 然而他并不是 |
[11:47] | He left his fingerprints on a gun | 他在一个凶案现场的枪上留下了指纹 |
[11:48] | at the scene of a murder he did not commit. | 而那凶案根本不是他犯下的 |
[11:50] | And how did you two meet again? | 还有 你俩是怎么认识的来着 |
[11:51] | – Wait, hold on a second. – That’s right! | -等等 -想起来了 |
[11:52] | You pulled five bullets out of him after he was ambushed and shot. | 因为他被伏击了 你从他身上取出了五颗子弹 |
[11:56] | Now that I know him better, | 现在我更了解他了 |
[11:56] | I’m surprised he didn’t step on an open bear trap | 我很惊讶他没有踩到什么捕熊陷阱 |
[11:58] | and then fall down a well. | 然后摔到井底下 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry, but if I’d have known he was going to remain with SBK, | 抱歉 但是如果我知道他还要混SBK |
[12:02] | I never would have wiped his fingerprints from that gun. | 我绝不会把那枪上他的指纹擦掉 |
[12:04] | The man’s safer in prison. | 他在监狱里更安全点 |
[12:06] | You… | 你… |
[12:08] | What is this? It’s Marcus. | 这什么 是马库斯 |
[12:12] | “Checking other mailbox stores paid off. | 「检查其他邮箱仓库有收获了」 |
[12:14] | “Security picture of woman who rented one of the boxes attached.” | 「附件是监控拍下的租邮箱的一个女人」 |
[12:21] | I know that woman. | 我认识那个女人 |
[12:23] | She was at Corona General the same time I was. | 她和我是同时期在科罗纳综合医院的 |
[12:32] | Dr. Franny Krieg. | 弗兰妮·克里格医生 |
[12:34] | That’s her. She’s the identity thief. | 就是她 她是身份窃贼 |
[12:36] | – Were you close? – She was in rheumatology, | -你们熟悉吗 -她是风湿病科的 |
[12:38] | so we didn’t intersect much. | 所以我们没有什么交集 |
[12:39] | We just said hi in the halls. | 我们只在走廊里打过招呼 |
[12:41] | According to this, her practice is in Jamaica. | 根据这上边说 她是在牙买加实习的 |
[12:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:00] | Dr. Krieg? | 克里格医生 |
[13:01] | I don’t think anyone’s going to answer. | 我觉得不会有人出来了 |
[13:04] | There’s burnt gunpowder in the air, about an hour old. | 空气里有火药烧过的味道 大概一小时左右了 |
[13:36] | It’s Dr. Krieg. | 是克里格医生 |
[13:48] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[13:58] | Marla Ridgley Moore, address in Great Neck. | 玛拉·里奇利·穆尔 地址是大颈镇 |
[14:01] | It’s hard to say whether she had anything to do | 很难判定她是否与 |
[14:02] | with Dr. Krieg’s opioid trafficking. | 克里格医生的鸦片交易有关 |
[14:04] | Her getting killed certainly did. | 她的被杀肯定能说明问题了 |
[14:07] | These are from the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement. | 这些是麻醉品执法局的 |
[14:09] | They print all the prescription pads for New York state. | 纽约的所有处方本都是他们印的 |
[14:12] | They’re packing slips from those boxes– | 这是那些箱子的装箱单 |
[14:14] | they’re all empty. | 箱子都是空的 |
[14:15] | Whoever did this took the pads. | 干这事的人拿走了本子 |
[14:18] | Five boxes. | 五个箱子 |
[14:23] | One for each of the doctors she was writing as. | 每个箱子对应她仿写的一位医生 |
[14:25] | You included. | 包括你 |
[14:28] | 20 pads per box, 100 pages per pad. | 每个盒子20本 一本100页 |
[14:31] | That’s 10,000 more opportunities | 这是一万多个机会 |
[14:33] | for addicts to overdose. | 能有毒瘾的人用药过量 |
[14:45] | Entry wounds are all in the front, | 伤入口都在前方 |
[14:46] | so they were facing their attacker. | 所以是面对着袭击者 |
[14:49] | He fired from the doorway before entering | 他在门口开枪 然后进门 |
[14:51] | to collect the pads. | 收集处方本 |
[14:54] | Blood spatter on the cabinet supports that it was closed | 溅在陈列柜上的血迹表示它们 |
[14:57] | at the time of the shooting | 在枪击发生时是关闭的 |
[14:59] | before being opened, where the blood dripped down | 在没打开之前 血迹流下到了 |
[15:02] | onto the floor here. | 这里的地板上 |
[15:04] | Any receptionist out front? | 前台有接待员吗 |
[15:05] | She’d already left. | 她已经走了 |
[15:07] | Watson and Bell went to speak with her. | 华生和贝尔去找她谈了 |
[15:09] | According to her, Dr. Krieg was in the habit | 据她说 克里格医生有个习惯 |
[15:11] | of sending her home for the day | 一旦最后一个预约的人来了 |
[15:13] | once the last appointment had arrived, | 就会让她提前下班 |
[15:14] | which, in this case, was 4:00 P.M. | 而这一次是下午四点 |
[15:16] | Once the M.E.’s given us the time of death, | 只要验尸官给了我们死亡时间 |
[15:19] | we’ll be able to confirm the receptionist’s timeline | 我们就能确定接待员的时间线 |
[15:21] | and check the security footage at Jamaica Station. | 然后检查牙买加站的监控路线了 |
[15:23] | Make sure she was there when she said she was, yeah? | 确保她说的与事实相符 |
[15:25] | So Joan’s identity was stolen by a doctor? | 所以琼恩的身份被一名医生偷了 |
[15:28] | She was running a pill mill. | 她在运营黑药店 |
[15:30] | She stole the credentials of four doctors, | 她偷取了四名医生的认证信息 |
[15:32] | including Watson’s, and used them | 包括华生的 然后用它们 |
[15:34] | to sell opioid scripts. | 贩卖类鸦片药物处方 |
[15:36] | Using multiple identities | 使用多重身份 |
[15:37] | makes it much less likely to raise any flags. | 让人很难产生怀疑 |
[15:39] | Maybe one of her customers decided | 也许是她的某个顾客决定 |
[15:41] | to cut out the middleman. | 除掉中间人 |
[15:42] | Why pay a doc every time you want a new script | 为什么每次想要新处方都要付钱给医生 |
[15:45] | when you can take all the pads for yourself? | 当你明明可以把所有处方本都归为己有 |
[15:47] | Yeah, that’s what we were thinking. | 是啊 我们也是这么推测的 |
[15:49] | And the other victim, Miss Moore? | 另外那个受害者 穆尔小姐呢 |
[15:52] | Do we know her connection? | 我们知道她和这事有什么联系吗 |
[15:53] | The receptionist said she was the mother of a patient. | 接待员说她是一名病人的母亲 |
[15:55] | She was here for consultation. | 她是来咨询的 |
[15:56] | So perhaps she was just collateral damage. | 所以或许她只是附带伤害 |
[15:59] | Perhaps she was the mother of a patient | 可能她是一名病人的母亲 |
[16:01] | and involved in the pill mill. | 同时也参与了黑药店的事 |
[16:02] | It’s very difficult to say. | 很难搞清楚 |
[16:04] | And hopefully we’ll know more once we’ve spoken to the family. | 希望我们在和家人谈过后能知道更多 |
[16:06] | I’ll reach out to the DEA. | 我去和药监局联系 |
[16:08] | Tell ’em about this and everything | 跟他们说下这事 以及 |
[16:10] | you found out about Dr. Krieg. | 你们发现的关于克里格医生的事 |
[16:13] | Should get them off Joan’s back. | 应该可以让他们别再追着琼恩跑了 |
[16:17] | I should have been there with her. | 我应该和她在一起 |
[16:20] | I was the patient, not her. | 我是病人 不是她 |
[16:21] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 没有什么你能做的 |
[16:23] | I’d have lost you, too. | 不然我可能连你也失去了 |
[16:26] | Ethan, come on, sit down. | 伊森 来吧 坐下 |
[16:39] | Was it unusual for your mom to go | 你母亲没带你 |
[16:41] | to Dr. Krieg’s office without you? | 自己去了克里格医生那里 很反常吗 |
[16:44] | No. | 不反常 |
[16:45] | I’ve been sick since I was a kid. | 我从小就疾病缠身了 |
[16:47] | My mom always dealt with everything, | 总是我妈妈在处理一切 |
[16:49] | with all of the doctors. | 和所有医生交流 |
[16:50] | There was a scheduling mix-up. | 这次是行程安排错乱了 |
[16:53] | My physical therapy was at the same time | 我的物理治疗的时间 |
[16:54] | as my appointment with Dr. Krieg. | 跟预约克里格医生的时间重合了 |
[16:58] | They were just gonna talk over | 她们就是要谈谈 |
[16:59] | new treatment options for me, | 一些新的治疗方案 |
[17:00] | so I didn’t go. | 所以我就没去 |
[17:02] | Can I ask you about your diagnosis? | 我能问问你的诊断结果吗 |
[17:05] | You can ask. | 你可以问 |
[17:07] | I just wish I could tell you. | 我也希望我能告诉你 |
[17:10] | Mostly they call it | 他们最多只能得出 |
[17:12] | non-specific autoimmune disorder. | 非特异性自身免疫性疾病的结论 |
[17:14] | Which, I’ve learned, is doctor-speak | 我已经明白了 医生这么说的意思 |
[17:15] | for “we have no idea”. | 就是「我们也不知道」 |
[17:18] | I have a lot of joint pain. | 我经常会关节痛 |
[17:20] | My muscles are weak. | 肌肉无力 |
[17:21] | I get sick a lot. | 常年虚弱 |
[17:24] | I really hit the jackpot. | 我真是「中头彩」了 |
[17:28] | And, Mr. Moore, were you here | 穆尔先生 你妻子去找克里格医生时 |
[17:29] | with Ethan while your wife went to Dr. Krieg’s? | 你是跟伊森一起待在这里吗 |
[17:32] | Uh, no. I don’t actually live here. | 不 事实上我不住这里 |
[17:33] | Marla and I split up last year. | 玛拉和我去年分居了 |
[17:36] | I-I came over as soon as I heard what happened. | 我一听说就赶过来了 |
[17:39] | Then I have to ask, | 那我得问问 |
[17:41] | can you account for your whereabouts | 你能说说昨天下午4点到6点之间 |
[17:42] | 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. yesterday? | 你在哪里吗 |
[17:44] | Yes, I was at a friend’s watching the Riviera Cup. | 我在一个朋友家看里维埃拉杯 |
[17:47] | It’s a golf tournament. I’ll give you his number. | 高尔夫巡回赛 我会把他的号码给你 |
[17:50] | Did your ex-wife have a history of pain? | 你前妻有疼痛的历史吗 |
[17:52] | Was she on any medications? | 有服用什么药物吗 |
[17:55] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[17:56] | We think Dr. Krieg was operating a pill mill. | 我们认为克里格医生开的是家黑药店 |
[17:58] | Are you familiar with the term? | 你知道这什么意思吗 |
[18:00] | Wait, you think she was a drug dealer? | 等等 你们认为她是毒贩子吗 |
[18:04] | To be clear, as of right now, | 我得说明一下 目前看来 |
[18:05] | we just think your mom was in the wrong place | 我们认为你妈妈只是在错误的时间 |
[18:07] | at the wrong time. | 出现在了错误的地点 |
[18:09] | But if she was involved in the other side | 但如果她与克里格医生 |
[18:11] | of Dr. Krieg’s business, | 私底下的行当也有关的话 |
[18:12] | getting it all out in the open | 尽早坦白可能会更有助于我们 |
[18:14] | might help us find whoever did this. | 找出凶手 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry, no, no. | 不好意思 不可能 |
[18:17] | Marla wasn’t involved in anything like that. | 玛拉肯定与此无关 |
[18:20] | Y-You can look around if you want, | 你想看的话可以四处搜查 |
[18:21] | I mean, check the medicine cabinets. | 去查查药柜 |
[18:23] | but I don’t think you’ll find anything. | 肯定什么都没有 |
[18:26] | I remember seeing this guy once… | 我记得曾经在克里格医生的候诊室 |
[18:29] | in Dr. Krieg’s waiting room. | 见过一个人 |
[18:32] | It was a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前吧 |
[18:34] | He was older than me. | 他年纪比我大 |
[18:36] | 20s, maybe. | 大概20来岁 |
[18:38] | He was in real bad shape. | 他状态很糟 |
[18:40] | Shaking, sweating. | 不停颤抖 流汗 |
[18:43] | Hunched over, like he had a stomachache. | 弓着身子 像胃痛一样 |
[18:45] | I just thought he was sick. | 我当时只是以为他病了 |
[18:47] | So now you’re wondering if this was an addict | 现在你觉得他可能是一个出现 |
[18:50] | who was in withdrawal? | 戒断反应的瘾君子 |
[18:51] | Well, Dr. Krieg told him to leave. | 克里格医生让他离开 |
[18:54] | And he did. | 他就走了 |
[18:56] | But he was angry. | 但他很生气 |
[18:58] | I’ll check with Dr. Krieg’s receptionist, | 我会去问问克里格医生的接待员 |
[19:00] | see if she can tell us who that patient was. | 看看她是否知道这个病人是谁 |
[19:03] | Meantime, you think you could describe him | 与此同时 你能向警方素描专家 |
[19:05] | to a sketch artist? | 描述一下他的长相吗 |
[19:07] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[19:18] | – That time already? – Why? You light, D? | -这么早就来了 -怎么了 你累了吗 D |
[19:22] | Hell no. | 才没有 |
[19:24] | It’s been like this all day. | 一整天都是这样的 |
[19:27] | We’re gonna have to start using bigger bags. | 我们得用些更大的袋子了 |
[19:32] | Ain’t you gonna take it? | 你不去拿吗 |
[19:37] | You see that homie over there– the big one? | 你看到那边那个大个子流浪汉了吗 |
[19:41] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:42] | Could have sworn I saw him outside my apartment this morning. | 我发誓今早我在家门口见过他 |
[19:45] | You think he’s Five-O? | 你觉得他是警察吗 |
[19:47] | What you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:52] | I think you trippin’. | 我觉得你多想了 |
[19:54] | Brother’s too big. | 那哥们块头太大了 |
[19:55] | Never seen a big cop? | 你没见过大块头警察吗 |
[19:57] | I’m looking for cops all the time. | 我一直都在提防警察 |
[19:59] | It’s what I do here. | 我就是干这个的 |
[20:00] | I got, like, a spidey sense. | 我有敏锐的第六感 |
[20:04] | Dude’s no cop. | 那哥们不是警察 |
[20:06] | We’ll finish our business later. | 一会再聊 |
[20:44] | – Can I come in? – Sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[20:51] | Something the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | I was being followed. A big dude. | 我被人跟踪了 一个大个子 |
[20:55] | I lost him, but I don’t… | 我甩掉了他 但我… |
[20:56] | Shinwell, I’d like you to meet my friend Luc. | 辛维尔 来认识下我的朋友 卢克 |
[20:58] | Luc, voici Shinwell. | 卢克 这是辛维尔 |
[21:00] | Luc, Merci pour ton | 卢克 辛苦你了 |
[21:01] | excellent travail et á trés bientôt. | 你做得很好 |
[21:10] | – You had me tailed this morning? – Actually, | -你今早找人跟踪我 -事实上 |
[21:12] | he’s been following you since last night. | 他从昨晚就开始跟踪你了 |
[21:14] | When you finally caught on and evaded him, | 被你发现并成功甩掉后 |
[21:15] | he got a cab here. | 他打车过来了 |
[21:16] | I’m assuming that you walked. | 你应该是走路来的吧 |
[21:18] | I did, three miles out of my way. | 是 走了快五公里 |
[21:23] | Tell me, what is this about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[21:25] | Watson said you want to continue your work as a C.I. | 华生说你想继续当线人 |
[21:28] | She thinks it suits you. | 她觉得那很适合你 |
[21:30] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:31] | So I urge you, quit while you’re still alive. | 所以我强烈建议 趁你还活着赶紧脱身 |
[21:35] | What I do is none of your business. | 我干什么跟你无关 |
[21:36] | I infiltrated a police lab on your behalf. | 我为你闯入了警察鉴定室 |
[21:39] | I wiped your fingerprints off a weapon, | 我把你的指纹从武器上擦掉了 |
[21:40] | I think that gives me plenty of skin in the game. | 我觉得我还是有立场说话的 |
[21:43] | When you first came to Watson, you said you wanted | 你最初来找华生的时候 |
[21:45] | to get your life on a better track, | 你说你想让生活变好 |
[21:47] | in order to become the kind of person that you would consider | 为了成为可以和你女儿 |
[21:49] | worthy of reconnecting with your daughter, Chivonne. | 修复关系的那种人 |
[21:53] | Operating as an informant is hardly that, is it? | 作为一个线人应该算不上那种人吧 |
[21:57] | You successfully distanced yourself from a gang | 在监狱的那段时间 |
[21:59] | once before, in prison. | 你成功地脱离了帮派 |
[22:00] | So do it again, outside prison. | 现在在监狱外 你应该再次脱离 |
[22:03] | Watson could be there to help. | 华生可以帮你 |
[22:05] | All you have to do is ask. | 只要你开口 |
[22:13] | I’ll think on it. | 我会考虑的 |
[22:20] | Hey, it’s Marcus. Ballistics came back | 我是马库斯 |
[22:22] | on the rounds removed from the victims. | 受害者枪伤的弹道测试结果出来了 |
[22:23] | They match a slug pulled from | 和两年前一个抢劫案受害者 |
[22:25] | the arm of a mugging victim two years ago. | 身上提取的子弹一样 |
[22:27] | Mugger was never caught. | 抢劫者一直没被抓住 |
[22:28] | Joan and I are gonna talk to the victim, | 乔恩和我要去和受害者谈谈 |
[22:30] | see what he remembers. Figured you’d want to join. | 看他记得多少 猜你应该也想来 |
[22:34] | I was walking home to my apartment | 我在回家的路上 |
[22:36] | and this guy grabs me from behind. | 然后有个人从背后抓住了我 |
[22:37] | Shoved me up against a car, | 把我按在车上 |
[22:39] | sticks a gun in my face, | 拿枪对着我的脸 |
[22:40] | and he said, give me your wallet. | 然后让我把钱包给他 |
[22:43] | I guess I took too long. | 我猜应该是我动作太慢了 |
[22:45] | Shot me right here. | 开枪射中了我这里 |
[22:47] | Arm’s never been the same. | 胳膊再也回不到以前的状态了 |
[22:48] | The night it happened, | 事发当晚 |
[22:49] | you told police that you didn’t get a good look | 你告诉警察 |
[22:51] | at the mugger’s face. | 你没看清抢劫者的脸 |
[22:52] | So, maybe you remembered something more | 也许在惊吓过去后 |
[22:54] | after the initial shock wore off? | 你想起了更多 |
[22:56] | It was dark, it happened fast. | 天色很暗 一切发生得很快 |
[22:59] | I think… | 我想 |
[23:01] | I was staring more at the gun than at the guy. | 我更多地盯着枪而不是那个人 |
[23:04] | According to the emergency room report, | 根据急诊室的报告 |
[23:06] | they also removed some auto glass from your shoulder? | 他们还从你的肩膀取出了汽车玻璃碎片 |
[23:08] | Yeah, car window, uh, | 对 车窗的 |
[23:10] | broke when he shot me, there was– | 在他朝我开枪的时候被打碎了 |
[23:11] | there was glass everywhere. | 现场到处都是玻璃 |
[23:13] | And the police subsequently looked for the car | 随后警察找了那辆车 |
[23:15] | but couldn’t find it. | 但没找到 |
[23:17] | So, presumably, the driver returned, | 所以可能车主回来后 |
[23:18] | he saw his broken window and he just drove off. | 看到了破碎的玻璃 却直接开走了 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | Except you’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[23:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:26] | You claim you were pushed up against the car | 你说在你被射中胳膊前 |
[23:28] | before someone shot you there, | 你背靠着车 |
[23:29] | in the front of your arm, but according to the ER, | 但是急诊室的报告里 |
[23:31] | the glass came from the same direction as the bullet, | 玻璃和枪击方向是一致的 |
[23:33] | which means whoever shot you did so through the car window, | 这说明朝你开枪的人是隔着车窗的 |
[23:35] | so what’s the truth? | 所以真相是什么 |
[23:37] | I can come up with any number of scenarios. | 我能想象到几种场景 |
[23:38] | You being mugged isn’t one of them. | 但不包括你被抢劫 |
[23:40] | Given your deceit, I’m inclined to think | 从你的谎言来看 我更倾向于 |
[23:41] | that you were attempting a carjacking, | 你想劫持汽车 |
[23:43] | and your would-be victim was armed. | 但是你想抢的人有武器 |
[23:45] | Mr. Fisk, even without the attempted carjacking, | 菲斯克先生 即使不算劫车未遂 |
[23:48] | I can still charge you with | 我仍然可以起诉你 |
[23:49] | filing a false police report about a shooting. | 虚报枪击案件 |
[23:51] | But honestly, we’re a lot less interested in any of that | 但是说实话 |
[23:54] | than we are in finding whoever fired the gun. | 我们对于谁开的枪更感兴趣 |
[23:56] | So, how ’bout you tell us the truth? | 所以 你何不告诉我们真相 |
[23:59] | And we’ll all just agree that you’ve suffered enough. | 然后我们达成共识 你遭的罪够多了 |
[24:07] | It was a silver Lexus. | 是辆银色的雷克萨斯 |
[24:09] | It just pulled out of a parking lot | 它刚从停车场出来 |
[24:10] | and up to a light; | 停在交通灯前 |
[24:11] | there was a guy and a girl in the car. | 车里有一男一女 |
[24:13] | I pulled the driver’s door open, | 我打开了驾驶室的门 |
[24:15] | I shouted for them to get out, | 喊着让他们出来 |
[24:16] | but then the guy yanked it closed again. | 但那个男的突然用力推门 |
[24:18] | And before I knew it, he had a gun out from somewhere | 我还没反应过来 他就拿出了枪 |
[24:20] | and he was shooting at me. | 开始朝我开枪 |
[24:22] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[24:23] | I was lucky to get out of there alive. | 我很幸运能活着离开 |
[24:25] | You remember where this took place? | 你还记得地点吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, out in Hempstead. | 当然 在亨普斯特德市 |
[24:29] | They were leaving one of those big furniture stores. | 他们刚从一个大的家具商场出来 |
[24:32] | Ridgley’s. | 里奇利商场 |
[24:36] | Would you excuse us a minute? | 不好意思 我们离开一下 |
[24:45] | The woman who was killed | 那个和克里格 |
[24:47] | alongside Dr. Krieg, | 一起被杀的女人 |
[24:48] | her full name was Marla Ridgley Moore. | 她的全名是玛拉·里奇利·穆尔 |
[24:54] | You think it’s Ridgley like the furniture stores? | 你觉得这是家具商店的那个里奇利 |
[24:56] | Furniture empire, more like. | 更像是家具王国 |
[24:58] | Hundreds of stores, worth many millions of dollars. | 上百家分店 价值数百万 |
[25:00] | All right, but I’m confused. | 好吧 我没懂 |
[25:01] | What does any of this have to do with Dr. Krieg | 这和克里格医生 |
[25:03] | and the stolen pads? | 以及被偷的处方本有什么关系 |
[25:05] | Nothing, that’s the point. | 无关 这就是重点 |
[25:07] | The same gun used to kill the heiress | 同一把枪杀了 |
[25:09] | to the Ridgley furniture fortune | 里奇利家具王国财富继承人 |
[25:10] | was also used by a man exiting a Ridgley’s Furniture lot | 还被一个两年前离开里奇利家具停车场的人 |
[25:13] | two years ago. | 使用过 |
[25:14] | That could be coincidence, but | 这有可能是巧合 但是 |
[25:16] | the odds overwhelmingly favor another explanation. | 这几率使另一个解释更加合理了 |
[25:18] | The stolen pads were a smokescreen. | 失窃的处方本只是个烟雾弹 |
[25:20] | Franny Krieg was just collateral damage. | 弗兰妮·克里格只是附带伤害 |
[25:22] | Marla Moore was the real target. | 玛拉·穆尔才是真正的目标 |
[25:25] | We’ve been trying to solve the wrong murder. | 我们的案子查错了 |
[25:38] | This whole thing is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[25:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:41] | ‘Cause the judge kind of saw it our way. | 因为法官似乎跟我们的看法一样 |
[25:43] | We checked, you own a 9mm Smith & Wesson. | 我们查了 那把9毫米的史密斯威森是你的 |
[25:46] | Same caliber used to shoot | 这把枪两年前 |
[25:47] | a would-be carjacker two years ago. | 击中过一个偷车未遂的人 |
[25:49] | And to kill your ex-wife and Dr. Krieg yesterday. | 昨天还杀了你的前妻和克里格医生 |
[25:52] | We also know you used to drive a silver Lexus. | 我们也知道你以前开过一辆银色雷克萨斯 |
[25:54] | Just like the one Lee Fisk was trying to steal in 2014. | 就像2014年李·菲斯克想偷的那辆 |
[25:58] | Why would I kill Marla? | 我为什么要杀玛拉 |
[26:00] | You’re divorced. | 你们离婚了 |
[26:01] | Yes, but it wasn’t contentious, not as those things go. | 是的 但我们之间不像别的夫妻存在矛盾 |
[26:05] | And if you think I was after her money, | 如果你们认为我是图她的钱 |
[26:06] | I’ve been out of her will for over a year. | 我一年前就不是她的遗产继承人了 |
[26:08] | You’re forgetting about the will of her father– | 你没说她父亲的遗产 |
[26:10] | furniture tycoon Sam Ridgley. | 家具大亨山姆·里奇利 |
[26:13] | I’m not in that one, either. | 我也不是他的遗产继承人 |
[26:14] | But your son is. | 但你儿子是 |
[26:15] | And while he’s legally an adult, | 虽然在法律上他是成年人 |
[26:17] | he still requires a great deal of care. | 但他还是需要大量的照料 |
[26:19] | And with Marla dead, | 现在玛拉死了 |
[26:21] | you’re free to step back into the role of caretaker | 你就能回去扮演守护者的角色 |
[26:23] | and resume a life of luxury. | 重新过上奢侈的生活 |
[26:27] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | I admit that I was carjacked two years ago | 我承认两年前被抢过车 |
[26:33] | and that I tried to shoot the guy. | 我冲劫匪开了枪 |
[26:36] | I didn’t report it because I– | 我没上报是因为我 |
[26:39] | because I was having an affair with one of Marla’s employees. | 因为我当时和玛拉的一名员工出轨了 |
[26:42] | A woman named Janine Roth. | 一个叫珍宁·罗斯的女人 |
[26:44] | I was picking her up from work that night. | 我那天晚上去接她下班 |
[26:47] | I couldn’t tell Marla, | 我不能告诉玛拉事实 |
[26:48] | so I lied about how the window broke | 所以我在车窗碎掉这事上说了谎 |
[26:50] | and kept the rest to myself. | 没说出剩下的事 |
[26:53] | I was a bad husband. | 我是个糟糕的丈夫 |
[26:55] | But Marla, | 但玛拉 |
[26:57] | she was a saint. | 她是个圣人 |
[26:59] | Okay, the stress on her, | 她面对的压力 |
[27:01] | the time and effort to take care of Ethan, | 在照顾伊森上付出的时间和精力 |
[27:02] | I could have never done that. | 我永远都做不到 |
[27:04] | And I could never have hurt her. | 我也永远都不会伤害她 |
[27:07] | So where’s the gun now? | 那枪现在在哪 |
[27:09] | In the garage at the house. | 在房子的车库里 |
[27:11] | I stashed it in my tool drawer | 我开枪打了那个想攻击我和珍宁的人后 |
[27:12] | after I shot the man who attacked me and Janine. | 把枪藏在了我的工具抽屉里 |
[27:15] | I haven’t seen it since. | 之后就没再见过那把枪 |
[27:16] | Mr. Moore, I think you’re forgetting | 穆尔先生 你好像忘了 |
[27:18] | I searched that garage this morning | 今早我们检查 |
[27:19] | when we were checking to see if your wife | 你妻子还有没有藏匿药物时 |
[27:21] | had any hidden pills. | 我搜查了那个车库 |
[27:22] | Hard for me to imagine I missed a gun. | 很难相信我漏掉了一把枪 |
[27:25] | Well, you must have. | 那你肯定漏掉了 |
[27:26] | Either that, or… | 不是那样 那就是 |
[27:29] | What? | 什么 |
[27:30] | Or someone took it. | 那就是有人拿走了 |
[27:31] | Tons of people go in and out of that house. | 每天有很多人进出那房子 |
[27:34] | Domestic help, | 家政人员 |
[27:35] | medical help. | 医疗人员 |
[27:36] | I told you before, | 我之前也说了 |
[27:37] | I was at a friend’s when the murders happened. | 凶案发生时我在朋友那里 |
[27:39] | Haven’t you checked that? | 你们没查吗 |
[27:40] | We did. Problem is, | 我们查了 但问题是 |
[27:42] | no one else can corroborate it. | 没有别人能证实 |
[27:43] | And your friend let it slip that you called him | 你朋友不小心说漏了嘴 |
[27:45] | to make sure your stories were straight, | 是你打电话让他帮你证实你的故事的 |
[27:47] | so for now, | 所以现在 |
[27:48] | we’re gonna call your alibi soft. | 我们认为你的不在场证明不够充分 |
[27:51] | Marla and I got along fine. | 玛拉和我的关系挺好 |
[27:53] | Just ask Ethan. | 问问伊森就知道了 |
[27:55] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[28:00] | Okay, Ethan, good. | 好的 伊森 很好 |
[28:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:10] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:16] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[28:17] | I didn’t want to interrupt your session. | 我不想打扰你的复健 |
[28:20] | Believe me, we are not done. | 相信我 我们还没完 |
[28:21] | I’ll come back in ten, we’ll keep going. | 我十分钟后回来 咱们继续 |
[28:23] | You still owe me for time we need to make up. | 你还欠我需要弥补的时间 |
[28:25] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:30] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[28:33] | It still doesn’t feel real. | 还是感觉不是真的 |
[28:36] | But she’d want me to keep going. | 但她希望我坚持下去 |
[28:39] | Ethan, I’m here because my colleagues | 伊森 我来是因为我的同事 |
[28:42] | are with your father at his apartment. | 现在正和你父亲在他的公寓里 |
[28:44] | The gun that was used to kill your mother and Dr. Krieg | 那把杀了你母亲和克里格医生的枪 |
[28:46] | is registered under his name. | 是注册在他名下的 |
[28:49] | The police are searching for it right now. | 警方现在正在搜寻那把枪 |
[28:53] | No. No, that has to be a mistake. | 不 不 肯定是哪里弄错了 |
[28:56] | It’s not a mistake. | 没有弄错 |
[29:00] | I can’t imagine being asked what I’m about to ask you, | 我很难想象被问这种问题是怎样的心情 |
[29:03] | but if you know anything– | 但如果你知道任何事 |
[29:05] | if you heard your parents fight recently, | 如果你最近听到父母争吵 |
[29:06] | if you think your father was lying about | 如果你认为你父亲对他昨天的行踪 |
[29:08] | where he was yesterday… | 说了谎 |
[29:09] | Stop. | 够了 |
[29:11] | I don’t think you can imagine what it is you’re asking me. | 我觉得你不明白自己在问什么 |
[29:17] | My mom was everything to me. | 妈妈就是我的全部 |
[29:20] | I don’t leave this house. | 我无法离开这幢房子 |
[29:22] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[29:25] | Just the people she paid to help me. | 只有她付钱请来帮我的那些人 |
[29:28] | And now you’re asking me to believe that | 现在你却要让我相信 |
[29:30] | my dad is the one who killed her? | 是我爸爸杀了她 |
[29:35] | I’m alone. | 我只身一人 |
[29:38] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[29:41] | Wouldn’t you want to know the truth? | 你难道不想知道真相吗 |
[29:42] | No. And I already told you, you’re wrong. | 不想 而且我说了 你想错了 |
[29:45] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[29:47] | Look, I don’t know anything. | 听着 我什么也不知道 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry you wasted your time, | 很抱歉你白费了时间 |
[29:50] | but my dad is innocent. | 但我爸是清白的 |
[29:51] | Ethan, what is it? | 伊森 怎么了 |
[29:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:58] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[30:10] | Did you go shopping? | 你去购物了吗 |
[30:12] | I had to pick up some supplies. | 我必须去买点补给品 |
[30:13] | I also stopped by the precinct. | 还去了局里一趟 |
[30:16] | The police have now searched Patrick Moore’s | 警方已经搜了帕特里克·穆尔的 |
[30:18] | home, car, office… | 家宅 汽车 办公室 |
[30:20] | researched the Moore family home, | 又搜了穆尔一家的住处 |
[30:21] | the murder weapon hasn’t turned up. | 没找到凶器 |
[30:23] | Nor have the stolen prescription pads. | 也没发现被偷的处方本 |
[30:26] | In my other investigation, | 在我的另一项调查中 |
[30:27] | I now believe that the police in 1938 | 我现在认为1938年警方 |
[30:30] | bungled the chess club case more than they even knew. | 对象棋俱乐部惨案的处理不是一般的糟糕 |
[30:33] | I don’t even think the murder weapon was a knife | 我甚至认为凶器并非小刀 |
[30:34] | but a piece of trophy. | 而是一个奖杯 |
[30:36] | In order to confirm that, | 为了确认这点 |
[30:37] | I’m going to have to un-restore Shinwell’s restoration, | 我只能把辛维尔的修复成果再度复原 |
[30:40] | regrettably. | 真不好意思 |
[30:42] | What about the soldering iron? | 烙铁是干什么用的 |
[30:44] | Heat softens the wood filler. | 要用高温软化木质填料 |
[30:45] | It pops right out. You? | 立马就想到了它 你呢 |
[30:47] | I’ve been going over Marla and Patrick’s phone records | 我一直在看玛拉和帕特里克的通话记录 |
[30:50] | and e-mails. | 以及来往电邮 |
[30:52] | I had hoped to find proof that Patrick knew | 我是想找到证据证明 |
[30:54] | that Marla was at Franny Krieg’s office | 帕特里克知道凶案发生时 |
[30:56] | at the time of the murders. | 玛拉在弗兰妮·克里格的办公室 |
[30:57] | But? | 然而 |
[30:59] | Well, Marcus called right before you walked in. | 就在你进来前 马库斯打了个电话 |
[31:01] | He said that Patrick and his friend | 他说高尔夫锦标赛期间 |
[31:03] | ordered a pizza during the golf tournament. | 帕特里克和朋友叫了一份披萨 |
[31:05] | Delivery guy recognized Patrick | 送货员认出了帕特里克 |
[31:07] | ’cause he was the one who paid. | 因为是他付的钱 |
[31:09] | So, Patrick Moore’s not our killer. | 这么说帕特里克·穆尔不是凶手 |
[31:12] | What are you looking for now? | 那你现在在找什么 |
[31:13] | Anything that stands out. | 看有什么不同寻常的东西 |
[31:15] | Any reason why someone would want to kill Marla. | 可能会让什么人对玛拉起杀心的东西 |
[31:21] | So, Shinwell and Detective Guzman met today. | 辛维尔和古兹曼警探今天见了面 |
[31:24] | It went well. He’s gonna register him as a C.I. | 会面顺利 会将他登记为线人 |
[31:28] | May my concerns have been for nothing. | 但愿我是多虑了 |
[31:39] | This is weird. | 怪了 |
[31:44] | Uh, Marla called this same number | 玛拉也打过这个号码 |
[31:47] | almost two weeks ago. | 在差不多两周前 |
[31:49] | It’s from one of Franny Krieg’s prepaid cell phones, | 从弗兰妮·克里格的一个预付费手机打出 |
[31:52] | which she set up for the stolen IDs. | 是她为被盗身份安排的手机 |
[31:54] | Mrs. Moore called a number of doctors | 穆尔太太在几周前 |
[31:57] | at Corona General in the weeks preceding. | 曾打给科罗纳综合医院的许多医生 |
[32:00] | I recognize the prefix for their private exchange. | 我认出了他们私人汇票的前缀 |
[32:03] | She was doctor shopping. | 她在囤积管制药品 |
[32:04] | That’s a practice of opioid addicts. | 那是类鸦片成瘾者的行为 |
[32:06] | We found no evidence that she was one, though. | 但我们没找到她也是其中一员的证据 |
[32:09] | True, but people doctor shop | 话虽如此 但只要医生没有 |
[32:10] | for all sorts of reasons | 开出他们想要的药方 |
[32:12] | any time they’re not getting what they want from their doctors. | 人们总能找出各种理由去搞到处方药 |
[32:17] | I just thought of something, | 我突然有个想法 |
[32:18] | but I think we’re gonna have to get a warrant. | 但需要搜查令 |
[32:21] | For? | 搜什么 |
[32:23] | It’s Dr. Krieg’s medical file on Ethan Moore. | 这是伊森·穆尔在克里格医生那里的病历 |
[32:25] | Ethan wasn’t really sick. | 伊森并非真的有病 |
[32:27] | His mother was poisoning him. | 是他母亲在给他下毒 |
[32:30] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[32:31] | She was committing Munchausen by proxy… | 看起来她在通过代理 |
[32:32] | by the looks of it, since Ethan was a little boy. | 满足自己的求医癖 从伊森小时候开始 |
[32:34] | She was doctor shopping. | 她囤积管制药品 |
[32:36] | She was extremely involved in Ethan’s treatments | 她全面参与伊森的各种治疗 |
[32:38] | and got a lot of attention for it. | 比因此受到了关注 |
[32:40] | She spoke to his doctors on a regular basis without him, | 她会在他不在场的情况下 定期跟医生交流 |
[32:42] | and the illness itself was a mystery. | 而实际病情则是个谜 |
[32:45] | None of these things on their own is significant, | 这些情况本身都不严重 |
[32:47] | but together, they’re signs that doctors | 但合在一起 则是医生们 |
[32:48] | are taught to look out for. | 被教导应该留意的迹象 |
[32:50] | And you think he killed her for it? | 你认为他因此杀了她 |
[32:52] | And Dr. Krieg? | 还有克里格医生 |
[32:53] | We do. | 没错 |
[32:54] | Marcus is on his way to the house. | 马库斯正前往他们家 |
[32:56] | I thought the kid had an alibi. | 我记得那孩子有不在场证明 |
[32:57] | I heard the physical therapist say he had missed time to make up, | 我听理疗师说他缺过治疗需要补上 |
[33:00] | so it’s possible he told people he was going to the sessions, | 所以有可能是他跟别人说自己要接受治疗 |
[33:04] | but really he canceled it or cut it short. | 但实际上取消或缩了水 |
[33:07] | And what? Drove himself to the doctor’s office, | 然后怎么着 开车去医生办公室 |
[33:09] | shot her and his mom? | 枪杀了她和他妈 |
[33:12] | I thought this kid could barely walk. | 我记得这孩子连走都成问题呢 |
[33:13] | We think he had some help, perhaps the physical therapist. | 我们认为有人帮他 也许是他那位理疗师 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna speak to her, too. | 我们也准备去找她聊聊 |
[33:17] | Say you’re right about the motive for the mom. | 就算你们在他杀姆的动机这事上说对了 |
[33:19] | Why would he kill the doctor? | 他为什么要杀那位医生 |
[33:21] | Because she discovered what Marla was doing | 因为她发现了玛拉的所作所为 |
[33:23] | and she told Ethan about it. | 并且告诉了伊森 |
[33:25] | So, if he had killed only Marla, | 所以 如果他只杀了玛拉一个人 |
[33:27] | Dr. Krieg would’ve known it was him. | 克里格医生就会知道凶手是他 |
[33:29] | Ethan had been Dr. Krieg’s patient for over a year. | 伊森在克里格医生那接受了超过一年的治疗 |
[33:32] | She’d already ran a battery of tests. | 她给他做了一系列的测试 |
[33:34] | Failed to find a diagnosis | 都没有诊断出病因 |
[33:36] | ’cause there was no disease. | 因为他根本没有病 |
[33:38] | Eventually, she ran out of tests, | 终于 她用尽了所有测试方法 |
[33:40] | so Marla was looking to start all over again | 于是玛拉决定再找一位新医生 |
[33:42] | with a new doctor. | 重新来过 |
[33:43] | At which point, she unwittingly calls | 这时 她无意中打给了 |
[33:46] | one of Dr. Krieg’s stolen identities, | 其中一位被克里格医生盗用身份的医生 |
[33:49] | a rheumatologist at the same hospital. | 同一间医院的一位风湿病专家 |
[33:52] | Dr. Krieg’s burner phones were found at the scene of the crime. | 克里格医生的一次性手机在犯罪现场被发现了 |
[33:55] | We had CCS download voice mail. | 我们让鉴证科下载了其中的语音留言 |
[33:57] | Dr. Gordon, my name is Marla Moore. | 戈登医生 我是玛拉·穆尔 |
[34:00] | I’m calling about my son, Ethan. | 我打来是想为我儿子伊森咨询一下 |
[34:02] | He’s 18. | 他现在18岁 |
[34:03] | He’s been in treatment since he was three, | 自三岁起一直在接受治疗 |
[34:05] | and our current doctor’s just not on the ball. | 而我们现在这位医生实在是不太靠谱 |
[34:08] | At first, we were told he had juvenile arthritis, | 一开始 我们被告知他患有幼年型关节炎 |
[34:11] | but the symptoms never added up. | 但是症状一直对不上 |
[34:13] | She told Dr. Krieg the symptoms started at six. | 她告诉克里格医生症状是在他6岁时出现的 |
[34:16] | She never mentioned juvenile arthritis. | 她从未提到过幼年型关节炎 |
[34:18] | So, her story was changing. | 所以 她一直在变换说辞 |
[34:20] | We think that’s what tipped Dr. Krieg off. | 我们认为是这件事让克里格医生发现了端倪 |
[34:22] | Now, in her calendar, | 在她的日程表上 |
[34:24] | she had two more meetings involving the Moores. | 还有两次与穆尔一家的会面 |
[34:27] | The first one was a week before the murders. | 第一次是谋杀发生前一周 |
[34:30] | In her notes, she says that she visited with Ethan alone, | 她的笔记里写到 她让伊森母亲在外等候 |
[34:34] | asking the mother to wait outside | 单独与他进行了交谈 |
[34:36] | while she shared her discovery. | 其间她把她的发现告诉了他 |
[34:38] | So, the mom is abusing her kid. | 所以 这位母亲在虐待她的孩子 |
[34:40] | Why not call Protective Services? | 为什么不打电话给儿童保护机构 |
[34:42] | Ethan’s 18. | 伊森已经年满18岁了 |
[34:43] | She decided to talk to him as an adult. | 她决定以对待成人的方式告诉他 |
[34:45] | Given the events that followed, | 鉴于之后发生的事情 |
[34:46] | you could imagine how she shared her awareness | 你可以想象她是如何把她发现的 |
[34:49] | of Marla’s message on another doctor’s voice mail. | 这条玛拉给另一位医生的语音留言放给他听的 |
[34:51] | Perhaps it was the only way to gain Ethan’s trust, | 这大概是她获取伊森信任的唯一方法了 |
[34:54] | reveal her criminal activities, and explain | 揭露她的罪行 并跟伊森解释 |
[34:56] | that Marla had inadvertently called one of her aliases. | 玛拉无意中打给了她化名的那位医生 |
[35:01] | The final meeting… | 最后一次诊疗 |
[35:02] | was the day they were both murdered. | 就是她俩被谋杀那天 |
[35:08] | Hey, the captain’s here, too. | 警监也在这里 |
[35:09] | Something tells me you were right about Ethan Moore. | 我觉得你对伊森·穆尔的推测没错 |
[35:12] | According to the housekeeper, he was real upset last night | 根据管家的证词 在我们昨晚结束 |
[35:15] | after we finished the second search. | 第二次搜查后他非常沮丧 |
[35:17] | He just went into his room, wouldn’t talk to anyone. | 他把自己关在房间里 不和任何人说话 |
[35:19] | About a half hour later, | 然后大约半小时后 |
[35:20] | she heard a car pick him up and drive away. | 她听到有辆车过来把他接走了 |
[35:22] | Didn’t see who got him or the car. | 没看到是谁接的 也没看到车 |
[35:25] | No one’s heard from him since. | 自那之后他就杳无音信了 |
[35:27] | Ethan is gone. | 伊森逃走了 |
[35:41] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[35:42] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[35:44] | Are you done redestroying the table? | 那张桌子你完事了没 |
[35:47] | Decided not to, actually. | 我还是决定不动它了 |
[35:49] | Got better use for it as is. | 现在这样它能派上更好的用场 |
[35:51] | Marcus and I just finished interviewing | 马库斯和我刚结束 |
[35:52] | the rest of the Moore staff. | 对穆尔家其他雇员的询问 |
[35:53] | No one knew anything. | 无人知情 |
[35:55] | Physical therapist? | 理疗师呢 |
[35:56] | She was on a Skype call with her boyfriend | 凶案发生时她正在和她男友 |
[35:58] | at the time of the murders. | 打视频电话 |
[35:59] | Her phone’s geolocation puts her at Ethan’s house. | 她手机上的定位信息显示她在伊森家 |
[36:01] | Now, when Marcus spoke to her the other day, | 马库斯那天对她进行询问的时候 |
[36:03] | she confirmed Ethan’s alibi, | 她证实了伊森的不在场证明 |
[36:05] | but the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[36:06] | Ethan canceled the session right when she got to the house. | 她刚到那边伊森就取消了治疗 |
[36:09] | So, she stuck around to adjust some of the equipment. | 于是 她留下来调整设备 |
[36:12] | She just assumed he was upstairs the whole time. | 她只是假定伊森一直都在楼上待着 |
[36:15] | So, the search for Ethan’s accomplice, | 所以 对伊森的同伙 |
[36:16] | and by extension Ethan himself, continues. | 以及伊森本人的搜寻还得继续 |
[36:19] | Agent Ritter just sent this over. | 里特探员刚把这个发过来 |
[36:21] | After we discovered the murders, | 在我们发现这起谋杀案之后 |
[36:22] | he broadened his alert | 他扩大了警戒范围 |
[36:24] | so that pharmacies would report the scripts | 这样药店就会在收到弗兰妮·克里格 |
[36:26] | from Franny Krieg and the other doctors. | 以及她化名的其他医生的处方后上报警方 |
[36:30] | These are where users either filled their scripts | 这上面显示了冒填处方被使用 |
[36:32] | off the bogus pads, or tried to, and were stopped. | 或者尝试使用 以及被拒收的地点 |
[36:36] | His idea of a peace offering. | 这是他和解的方式 |
[36:37] | He wants me to know the DEA’s net is working. | 他想让我知道药监局的网络还是有用的 |
[36:40] | We should send Agent Ritter something very nice in return. | 我们应该给里特探员好好回个礼 |
[36:44] | I don’t think it’s that big a deal. | 我不觉得这有什么大不了的 |
[36:45] | You don’t at the moment, | 你现在不这么认为 |
[36:46] | but you’re about to change your mind. | 但你马上就会改主意了 |
[36:49] | This dot… | 这个点 |
[36:50] | is dated the night of the murders, | 是在凶案发生当晚标记的 |
[36:50] | 费利蒙大道16384号 邮编NJ07024 李堡市 | |
[36:51] | just before 7:00 pm in Fort Lee. | 就在晚上7点前 在李堡市 |
[36:54] | And that’s meaningful because…? | 这信息很有意义是因为… |
[36:57] | Well, we’re looking for Ethan’s accomplice. | 我们在找伊森的同谋 |
[36:58] | You know it’s not his father, | 你知道不是他父亲 |
[37:00] | his physical therapist, | 不是他的物理治疗师 |
[37:01] | or anyone on the household staff. | 也不是任何家政员工 |
[37:04] | Ethan was a virtual shut-in… | 伊森基本是足不出户的 |
[37:06] | so where else could he have met someone | 所以他还能在哪遇到别人 |
[37:08] | to enlist in a double homicide? | 并将其拉入一起双重谋杀呢 |
[37:12] | his doctor’s office. | 他医生的办公室 |
[37:13] | He said he met an addict in Franny Krieg’s waiting room. | 他说过在克里格的候诊室见过一个瘾君子 |
[37:16] | Maybe that wasn’t entirely made up? | 也许并不完全是编造的 |
[37:18] | The stolen pads have never been recovered. | 被偷的处方本一直没找到 |
[37:21] | Whether Ethan intended them as payment | 要么伊森打算用它们来作为报酬 |
[37:23] | or whether his accomplice just helped themselves to them, | 要么他的同谋自己拿走了 |
[37:26] | either way, they could’ve been incentive | 不管怎样 他们可能有动机 |
[37:27] | to participate in a murder. | 参与一场谋杀 |
[37:30] | What does an addict do when they find themselves | 一个瘾君子要是发现自己手里 |
[37:33] | with a cache of blank prescriptions? | 有一摞空白的处方签 他会怎么做 |
[37:36] | He fills one as soon as possible. | 他会迫不及待填一张 |
[37:38] | Perhaps in this case, the night of the murders | 也许在这个案子里 就在谋杀当晚 |
[37:41] | after dropping Ethan home. | 将伊森送回家之后 |
[37:43] | The first pharmacy across the George Washington Bridge. | 过了乔治·华盛顿大桥后的第一家药房 |
[37:52] | Can I have a few minutes? | 我单独跟他说几句好吗 |
[37:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | I asked if I could speak with you alone, | 我问能不能跟你单独聊几句 |
[38:00] | but you are not obligated to say anything back. | 不过你没有义务回答我 |
[38:04] | How did they find me? | 他们怎么找到我的 |
[38:06] | Todd Fisher, the addict who helped you, | 陶德·费舍 那个帮了你的瘾君子 |
[38:08] | gave us the name of the hotel where he dropped you off. | 他给了我们那天送你去的酒店名字 |
[38:12] | He also confessed to driving you to | 他还承认在谋杀当天 |
[38:14] | and from Franny Krieg’s office the day of the murders. | 开车载你往返了弗兰妮·克里格的办公室 |
[38:18] | We also found your father’s gun in your hotel room. | 我们还在你的酒店房间发现了你父亲的枪 |
[38:24] | I found out some information | 我发现了一些信息 |
[38:26] | that I thought you might want to know. | 你可能会想知道 |
[38:29] | I had an idea where your mother got those drugs | 我知道你母亲从哪搞到那些药的了 |
[38:31] | she was giving you all those years. | 那些她多年来一直用在你身上的药 |
[38:33] | Now, your grandfather, Sam, | 你外祖父 山姆 |
[38:35] | was on a whole list of medications | 有一长串药物清单 |
[38:38] | for his heart, blood pressure, thyroid… | 治疗他的心脏 血压 甲状腺 |
[38:41] | anti-seizure meds. | 还有抗癫痫药物 |
[38:43] | His staff knew for a long time | 他的员工很早就知道 |
[38:45] | that pills were going missing. | 药在不断丢失 |
[38:46] | They even fired a nurse over it once, thinking it was her. | 他们还曾以为是一个护士而将其开除了 |
[38:50] | Never in a million years would they have thought | 再给他们几百辈子 他们也想不到 |
[38:52] | his daughter was stealing them to poison her own son. | 是他的女儿一直在偷药去给自己儿子下毒 |
[38:58] | And these explain all my symptoms? | 这就能解释我的症状了吗 |
[39:00] | We won’t know for sure | 我们无法确定 |
[39:01] | which ones she gave you until you’re tested… | 她到底给了你哪些药 得等你接受检查 |
[39:05] | but a number of them can trigger the immune system to go haywire. | 但大量药物累加就能触发免疫系统紊乱 |
[39:09] | All the signs of an autoimmune disease show up. | 那些自体免疫疾病的各种症状 |
[39:12] | Antibodies in the blood, the swelling, the joint pain… | 血液中的抗体 身体浮肿 关节疼痛 |
[39:15] | everything except a cause. | 一切症状 但并不是因为真的患了这种病 |
[39:18] | The effects should be temporary. | 影响应该是暂时的 |
[39:20] | Now that you’re not taking them anymore, | 现在你已经没有服药了 |
[39:22] | your symptoms should improve. | 你的状况应该会好转 |
[39:27] | Will you talk to the police for me? | 你能帮我跟警方说说吗 |
[39:30] | About what? | 说什么 |
[39:32] | Tell them you understand why I did it. | 告诉他们你明白我为什么那么做 |
[39:36] | What she did to me. | 告诉他们她对我做的事 |
[39:39] | She stole my life. | 她偷走了我的生活 |
[39:44] | Here’s what I understand. | 我的理解是这样 |
[39:47] | Franny Krieg was selling illegal prescriptions to addicts. | 弗兰妮·克里格在卖非法处方给瘾君子 |
[39:51] | If she was caught, she would’ve gone to prison, | 如果她被抓 就会进监狱 |
[39:54] | but somewhere in there she was still a physician | 但某种程度上 她还是个医生 |
[39:56] | and you were her patient. | 而你是她的病人 |
[39:58] | She tried to throw you a lifeline | 她想挽救你 |
[39:59] | and tell you what your mother was doing. | 想告诉你你母亲在做什么 |
[40:04] | She had to know what she was risking, | 她一定知道她冒了什么样的风险 |
[40:05] | but she tried to save you anyway and you killed her for it. | 可她还是想救你 而你为此杀了她 |
[40:50] | You could’ve just said, “No, thank you.” | 你可以直接说「不用 谢谢」的 |
[40:53] | I brought it here | 我把它带来 |
[40:54] | because I think we’re gonna have to spend more time together. | 是因为我觉得我们会有更多共处的时间 |
[40:58] | So consider the table on indefinite loan. | 就把这桌子当成无限期的贷款吧 |
[41:01] | and how many games you figure we’ll get in, | 你觉得咱们能下多少盘 |
[41:03] | what with how soon you think I’ll be dead and all? | 你不是觉得我很快就会死了吗 |
[41:06] | Watson told me you were going to continue with Detective Guzman. | 华生跟我说你会继续跟古兹曼警探合作 |
[41:10] | I can’t stop you. | 我不能阻止你 |
[41:11] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[41:14] | You turned down Watson’s offer once that she, uh, | 你曾经回绝过华生的提议 |
[41:16] | train you to be a detective. | 她本想训练你做侦探 |
[41:19] | I offer now, instead, | 现在换我来提议 |
[41:20] | that we train you to be an informant. | 我们训练你做线人 |
[41:23] | We can teach you the skills you require to, uh, | 我们可以教给你必备的技巧 |
[41:25] | survive that undertaking: | 能帮你在那种行当里求生 |
[41:27] | skills of deception, avoiding detection… | 还有欺骗的技巧 避免被检查 |
[41:30] | how to extract information without the subject knowing | 以及如何在对方没察觉的情况下 |
[41:33] | they’re being questioned. | 套取信息 |
[41:35] | And I pay for this schooling how? | 那我要如何付学费呢 |
[41:37] | By getting beat at chess? | 下棋输给你吗 |
[41:39] | Every now and then, Watson and I have our own need | 我和华生时不时也需要 |
[41:42] | of a pair of eyes on the street. | 街上有些眼线 |
[41:45] | So, in addition to your official capacity with the NYPD, | 所以 除了你跟纽约警局正式的合作 |
[41:48] | you’ll also unofficially be our informant, as well. | 你也是我们非官方的线人 |
[41:54] | Do you accept the proposal? | 你接受这提议吗 |
[42:06] | Let’s see what you got. | 来看看你有什么本事吧 |