Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Now You See Me 2(惊天魔盗团2)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Now You See Me 2(惊天魔盗团2)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:惊天魔盗团2
英文名称:Now You See Me 2
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] Excuse me. Sorry. I’m sorry. 不好意思 对不起 对不起
[00:34] Excuse me. Coming through. 不好意思 借过
[00:37] Tonight, so-called magician Lionel Shrike 今晚 魔术师莱昂内尔·施莱克
[00:40] is making another sad attempt for attention 将通过表演他所说的”不可能的表演”
[00:42] by performing what he calls an impossible feat. 再次吸引观众们的目光
[00:45] The safe is made of the strongest iron. 保险箱是由最坚固的钢铁打造
[00:49] It can’t be sawed through or pried. 无法被锯断 也不能烧穿
[00:52] Yet, Lionel Shrike thinks he’s able to escape. 但莱昂内尔·施莱克依然认为自己能逃脱
[00:57] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[01:00] Hey, buddy. You made it, huh? 嘿 伙计 你来了
[01:03] Now, see that seat there? 看到那边的座位了吗
[01:07] It’s the best seat in the house. 那是全场最好的位置
[01:08] Is Lionel Shrike the kind of magician who can pull this off? 难道莱昂内尔·施莱克真的能从中脱身?
[01:13] Or is he actually in over his head? 或是他只是脑子进水了?
[01:16] We’ll see about that. 我们拭目以待
[01:17] – What’s the matter? – I don’t want you to go. – 怎么了 – 我不想让你去
[01:20] Dylan, come on. We talked about this. 迪伦 好了 我们说过的
[01:22] Remember? This is what I do. 记得吗?这是我的工作
[01:24] I got to prove all those naysayers wrong. 我要证明那些唱反调的人是错的
[01:27] Okay? Besides… 好吗?而且…
[01:30] I always keep something up my sleeve. 我每次都会给自己留一手的
[01:33] Now, got your watch like your dad’s? 好 跟爸爸对表?
[01:36] – Okay. How many seconds? – Three hundred. – 多少秒?- 300秒
[01:39] Three hundred. Maybe a few less. 300秒 可能还要快一些
[01:43] Mmm. I love you so much. 嗯 我爱你
[01:48] Okay. See you later, big man. 好 再见 大小伙
[01:51] Ladies and gentlemen, Lionel Shrike! 女士们先生们 有请莱昂内尔·施莱克
[01:57] Will he be able to hold his breath? 他能够摈住呼吸吗
[02:00] Will he be able to somehow escape the safe? 他能逃出保险箱吗?
[02:07] Three, two, one… 3 2 1…
[02:14] Two, three, 2 3…
[02:16] four, five, six, seven, eight… 4 5 6 7 8…
[02:21] 296… 297, 298, 299, 300. 296… 297 298 299 300
[02:32] 303, 304… 303 304…
[02:36] It’s five minutes now, 已经5分钟了
[02:38] and we have not seen or heard anything from Lionel Shrike yet. 我们还是未看到或是听到 任何莱昂内尔·施莱克的动静
[02:43] Move! 让开
[02:45] Dad! 爸爸
[02:48] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[02:52] Let go of me! 放开我
[02:54] Dad! 爸爸
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1772个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:294个,六级词汇:150个,GRE词汇:197个,托福词汇:235个,考研词汇:337个,专四词汇:278个,专八词汇:58个,
所有生词标注共:634个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:57] NO! Dad! 不 爸爸
[03:00] Dad! Let go! 爸爸 放开我
[03:03] Find him! 找到他
[03:24] The Eye. 眼睛
[03:26] It may not lie… 也许不会说谎
[03:28] But don’t think for a moment that it can’t be lied to. 但别以为它不能被谎言蒙蔽
[03:34] Seeing is believing. 所见即所信
[03:37] But is it truth? 但那是真相吗?
[03:39] People see the Horsemen as noble Robin Hoods. Are they? 人们把骑士当做高贵的罗宾汉 他们是吗?
[03:43] Or are they common thieves? 还是他们只是普通的贼?
[03:46] Depends on your point of view. 这要看你从哪个角度去看
[03:49] Here’s what you know. 你只知道 他们从拉斯维加斯的舞台上
[03:51] They robbed a bank in Paris from a stage in Las Vegas. 抢劫了一家位于巴黎的银行
[03:54] They fleeced an insurance magnate 他们从一个保险巨头身上
[03:56] of hundreds of millions of dollars 卷走了数亿美元
[03:58] and disappeared from a roof in New York. 然后在纽约的一个屋顶上消失了
[04:00] Always showering their devoted fans with money. 总是让最忠诚的支持者 沐浴在金钱之中
[04:05] Here’s what you don’t know. 接下来是你不知道的
[04:07] They left one man behind. 他们留下了一个人
[04:09] Framed. Holding the bag. Me. 他被关了起来 替他们背黑锅 那就是我
[04:14] Are you listening, Horsemen? 你们在听吗 骑士们
[04:16] When you emerge, and you will, 一旦你们出现 你们愿意
[04:21] I will be there waiting. 我会等着你
[04:24] Because mark my words, you will get what’s coming to you. 记住我的话 你会遭到报应的
[04:29] In ways you can’t expect. 以你想象不到的方式
[04:32] But very much deserve. 但绝对是你应得的
[04:34] Because one thing I believe in is an eye for an eye. 因为我相信一件事 以眼还眼
[05:59] Welcome, Daniel Atlas. 欢迎 丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
[06:02] Who am I speaking to? 哪位跟我讲话?
[06:04] I asked to see the face behind all of this. 我想看天眼的幕后者
[06:07] You’ve asked many questions. And registered many complaints. 你问了很多问题 而且满腹牢骚
[06:12] You can rest assured that we’ve heard you. 放心 我们都听到了
[06:14] Have you? Because I don’t… 有吗?因为我不…
[06:15] – Trust? – No. – 信任?- 不
[06:17] Your leader? Your fellow Horsemen? 你的领袖?你手下的骑士?
[06:20] Perhaps even us? 也许是我们?
[06:21] I don’t like that we’ve been living in hiding for a year. 我讨厌我们已经隐姓埋名生活了一年
[06:25] I don’t like that every message I get from Dylan is, 我不喜欢每次听到迪伦的消息 内容都是
[06:28] “Wait. Be patient. The Eye has a plan.” “等待 要耐心 天眼自有计划”
[06:30] Wait. Be patient. 等待 要耐心
[06:33] The Eye has a plan. 天眼自有计划
[06:34] This is games and it’s not working for me. 这是个游戏 我不想玩了
[06:39] You feel it is you who should be leading the Horsemen, not Dylan. 你觉得应该是你来带领骑士们 而不是迪伦
[06:44] If that is what you desire, stay the course. 如果那就是你要的 那就坚持下去
[06:48] Trust that your unique talents 相信你独特的能力
[06:50] and remarkable mind will not go unrecognized. 伟大的思想不会被埋没
[06:54] We have a new mission for the Horsemen. 我们有个新任务给骑士们
[06:56] Dylan has a plan and will gather you together soon. 迪伦有个计划 而且很快就会召唤你
[07:01] Now leave! 现在离开这
[07:16] …North Carolina, Florida, Maryland, Maine. 北卡罗来纳 佛罗里达 马里兰 缅因
[07:19] We’re talking the entire eastern seaboard. 整个东海岸都包括了
[07:21] I need to see some results. 我需要看到结果
[07:23] Oh, hey. Oh, sorry. 噢 嘿 抱歉
[07:25] Just real quick. Can I have you for a couple of minutes? 稍微打扰一下 能占用你们几分钟吗
[07:27] I’m right in the middle of something, Dylan. 我正在忙 迪伦
[07:29] No, I know. It’s okay. Hey. Hey, everybody. Sorry. Sorry about that. 我知道 没事的 嘿 大伙儿 抱歉 抱歉打扰了
[07:33] Call the mayor. 打电话给市长
[07:34] Thanks a lot. Twins, huh? Good. 非常感谢 双胞胎?不错
[07:37] Is he coming? 他也来吗
[07:39] Look, I wouldn’t have brought you out of that meeting 好吧 要不是非常重要的事
[07:41] unless it was something important. 我也不会打断你的会议
[07:42] It’s about the Horsemen. 是关于骑士们的
[07:45] Somethings happening here and it’s happening now. 这里有事情发生了 而且现在正在发生
[07:48] Message boards. Elite magic society. 网络留言板上 精英魔术团体
[07:51] There is chatter going on about the Horsemen 里面有关于骑士的讨论
[07:53] and something happening with Octa, the giant software company. 而且和奥克塔有关 软件巨头
[07:57] I know what Octa is. 我知道奥克塔是什么
[07:58] I’m sorry, ma’am, but two months ago 对不起 女士 但两个月前
[07:59] we sent men to Philadelphia because he knew… 我们派人去费城了 就因为他自以为知道…
[08:01] – And I said that I was wrong. – He knew that the Horsemen – 我说了那次我错了 – 他知道骑士们
[08:04] were going to hit the Euro-Atlantic Banking Summit. 会攻击欧洲大西洋银行峰会
[08:06] – I have proof. – Let him talk. – 我有证据 – 让他说完
[08:07] Thank you. Communications. 谢谢 通讯往来
[08:09] Contact between who I think might be Daniel Atlas 我认为其中一方是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
[08:13] and who may be Merritt McKinney. 另一方很可能是梅里特·麦金尼
[08:16] And what do you have? Emails? Cell phones? Any transcripts? 你有什么证据 电子邮件 手机 有手稿吗?
[08:19] – Pigeons. – What? – 鸽子 – 什么?
[08:21] I’m sorry, you mean stool pigeons? 对不起 你是说鸽子密探吗?
[08:24] No, I mean actual pigeon pigeons. Like carrier pigeons. 不 我说的就是鸽子 真正的鸽子 就像信鸽那样
[08:27] – Okay? Magicians work with pigeons. – Doves. – 好吗?魔术师变戏法都用的信鸽 – 白鸽
[08:31] Stay with me. 听我说
[08:33] This pigeon, right here… 这里有只鸽子
[08:35] There’s Daniel Atlas. Same pigeon. 这是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 同一只鸽子
[08:38] East Village. 东村
[08:39] Same pigeon, West Village. 同样的鸽子 西村
[08:41] 42nd Street, pigeon. 65th Street. 42大街 鸽子 65大街
[08:44] All the way up to the George Washington Bridge 一直到乔治·华盛顿大桥
[08:47] on a sail boat with a guy that looks just like Merritt McKinney. 跟一个和梅里特·麦金尼长得一模一样的人
[08:51] And what does this all mean? 这一切有什么含义?
[08:53] I know what it means. It means nothing. It’s bullshit. 我知道那意思是什么 没有任何含义 都是瞎扯
[08:55] – Could you sing a new song? – No. – 你能换个调调吗 – 不行
[08:57] How is it that two years ago you were so close… 那次呢 两年前你差点…
[08:59] You think I went out of my way to screw up my own investigation? 你认为我独自行动就是为了 毁掉我自己的调查吗
[09:02] You think I’m that big of an idiot? 你认为我是大白痴?
[09:03] You know what I think now? I think you’re smart, 你自以为很聪明
[09:05] but you want everybody else to think that you’re an idiot. 但其他所有人都认为你是蠢货
[09:06] Okay, stop. 好了 住口
[09:08] Cowan, I know I’m new here, but as far as I can tell, 考恩 虽然我是新来的 但我看得出来
[09:11] people who don’t even know you, think you’re an asshole. 连根本不认识你的人都觉得 你是个混球
[09:14] – And you? – Ma’am. – 还有你 – 长官
[09:16] You don’t know me, but my first year in the Academy, you gave a talk. 你不认识我 但我在警校的第一年 你来发表过讲话
[09:20] The “long game” you called it. You talked about a moral compass. 你称为”持久游戏” 你谈到道德准则
[09:24] About how you believed in yours immutably. 说你相信自己的道德准则永远不会改变
[09:28] And I thought to myself, “That guy. One day, I want to be that guy.” 我当时心想 那个人 总有一天 我要跟他一样
[09:35] And now… A pigeon? 可现在 一只鸽子?
[09:38] Technically, it was a few pigeons, but I hear what you’re saying. 严格来说是几只鸽子 但我明白你的意思
[09:40] Okay. So here’s what I’m going to do. 好吧 我就这么办
[09:42] You want to take a vacation day? Go on your own? Fine. 放你几天假 自己去追鸽子把
[09:45] But I’m not going to devote resources to another snipe hunt. 但我不会再浪费人力物力陪你捕风捉影了
[09:48] I came to clean this mess up, not add to it. I’m sorry. 我是来清理烂摊子 不是来添乱的 非常抱歉
[09:52] Boss, thank you. I promise you, it won’t be a snipe hunt. 头 谢谢 我保证 这绝不是捕风捉影的
[09:55] We’re gonna get those Horsemen. 我们会抓住那些骑士的
[09:58] She’s great. 她人真好
[09:59] The problem is when you’re two people at the same time, 问题是 每个人都有两张脸
[10:02] one of them is bound to trip the other. 总有一天会被撕破的
[10:04] And when that happens, I will be there. 到了那个时候 我在那儿看着你
[10:07] Duly noted. 牢记在心
[10:30] – Oh. Hi! – Who are you? – 噢 嗨 – 你是谁
[10:32] – What are you doing in my… – It’s actually a funny story. – 你在我家干什么 – 说起来挺有趣的
[10:33] How did you get into my apartment? Whoa! 你是怎么进来的?哇
[10:35] I think it’s funny. It’s not like funny “ha ha.” 我觉得挺有趣 但其实不是 让人”哈哈”的那种有趣
[10:37] Or you might not think that it’s funny “ha ha.” 也不是你想象的那种”哈哈”的有趣
[10:40] I think it’s funny. I guess it’s all kind of relative. 我觉得有趣 因为我觉得 这一切都是相关的
[10:42] I was actually… No, that’s not… 我其实 不 不是…
[10:44] I made myself in the neighborhood and now I’m here, and maybe… 我先搬到附近住 现在到了这里 也许…
[10:50] Okay. 好吧
[10:52] Seriously, how did you get in here? 说真的 你是怎么进来的
[10:53] Are you some kind of crazed fan or something? 你是疯狂的粉丝吗
[10:55] Oh, my God. No, no, no, I recognize you. 天啊 不 不 不 我认识你
[10:57] You did that B-grade “geek magic” thing, didn’t you? You pulled a… 你表演了那个二流的极客魔术对吗 你从…
[11:01] Pulled a hat out of the rabbit. 从兔子里拉出一顶帽子
[11:02] A hat out of the rabbit, that’s right. 从兔子身上拉出帽子 没错
[11:03] I know that it didn’t work. 我知道那样不能成功
[11:04] No, it was actually kind of disgusting. 不 那太恶心了
[11:06] It was way worse for the rabbit. 但兔子不介意
[11:07] Well, your drop was obvious and your body shell is flimsy. 你的破绽明显 道具也很差劲
[11:11] So if you wouldn’t mind crawling out from under my couch and… 所以如果你不介意的话 从我沙发下面爬出来
[11:17] Ta-da! Now I’m sitting over here. Crazy! 嗒嗒 我现在坐在这咯 疯啦
[11:20] By the way, that rabbit thing? That was eight years ago, okay? 顺便说一句 那个兔子戏法?那都是8年前了 好吗
[11:24] I’ve gotten so much better since then. 我这几年进步了很多
[11:26] – Have you? – Yeah. – 有吗 – 对
[11:27] Okay, come here. What is it that you want? 好吧 过来 你想要做什么
[11:29] I wanted to meet you. Everybody, really. 我想见你 当然人人都想
[11:31] I want to be a part of the Eye, okay? 我想成为”天眼”的一员 好吗
[11:32] I said it. I do. And I want to use my magic for good, 真的 而且我想用我的魔术做好事
[11:35] like you and Merritt and Jack especially. 就好像你和梅里特 特别是杰克
[11:39] Oh, that’s right. I know that Jack is alive. 没错 我知道那个杰克还活着
[11:41] I know that he faked his own death. 我知道他伪装了自己的死亡
[11:42] I am a huge fan of faking deaths. That was crazy! 我超喜欢假死 太疯狂了
[11:45] What is this? A trucker’s hitch? 这是什么?车夫结?
[11:47] – Yeah. – It’s terrible. – 对 – 打的太差劲了
[11:49] – Embarrassing. – Okay. – 真丢脸 – 好吧
[11:51] By the way, I am so sorry that Henley left you. 还有 真遗憾亨利离开你了
[11:54] – Ow! God! – Sorry. – 噢 天啊 – 对不起
[11:56] That’s actually a little better. You know what I heard? 那样其实更好点 知道我听说什么了吗
[11:58] – What? – About Henley? – 什么 – 关于亨利?
[12:00] I heard that she got tired of waiting around. 我听说 她厌倦了等待
[12:02] She lost faith and so she asked for an out, 她失去了信仰要求退出
[12:05] and the Eye gave it to her. 天眼就满足了她
[12:07] But who knows, right? 但谁知道呢 对吧
[12:08] In matters of the heart, so difficult to tell. 内心想法这东西很难说
[12:10] I mean, maybe she got sick of you. You ever think about that? 也许她只是厌倦你了 有想过那种可能吗?
[12:13] Control issues? 控制欲?
[12:14] Maybe you just didn’t tie her up tight enough. Ow! 可能你把她绑得不够紧 噢
[12:16] Mmm. Here’s what’s going to happen. 嗯 接下来会这样
[12:17] You’re going to stay here and stop talking, 你最好呆在这里 闭上嘴
[12:20] and I’m going to make a phone call, 我要打个电话
[12:21] and in about five minutes, some people are going… 在5分钟之内会有人…
[12:30] – It’s all in the wrist. – Uh-huh. – 发力都在手腕上 – 嗯哼
[12:32] Let the momentum of the card do the work for you. 让卡片的冲力替你完成工作
[12:35] Mmm-hmm. 嗯哼
[12:37] This last one I call the Stall. 最后这一张我叫做”旋转”
[12:42] Not bad. 不错
[12:43] Now you want to see a thing of beauty? 现在想看个美妙的东西吗
[12:45] – I do indeed. – Here you go. – 想啊 – 走你
[12:46] And bingo bango bongo. 噼里啪啦砰
[12:51] That’s good. No, no, no, it’s good to be positive 不 不 挺好的 虽然
[12:53] despite making zero progress in a year. 这一年半点进步都没有
[12:55] Yeah. 是啊
[12:56] Whereas when it comes to hypnotism, 但在催眠术方面
[12:58] the student has almost become the master. 学生几乎就要出师了
[13:01] I like your confidence, but you might say that you have the better teacher. 我喜欢你的自信 但你可以说你有更好的老师
[13:05] – Ooh! – Yeah. – 噢 – 对
[13:06] You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对
[13:08] Your teacher definitely doesn’t know what he’s doing. 你的老师绝对不知道他自己在干什么
[13:10] By the way, was this your card yesterday? 顺便问一下 这是你昨天的卡牌吗
[13:12] – In fact it was. – I thought so. – 没错 – 我想也是
[13:15] That’s not bad. 还不赖
[13:21] If I can hypnotize Danny before you hit him with a card, 如果我能在你用卡牌打中丹尼之前 催眠他
[13:24] I get top bunk for a week. 就让我睡一星期上铺
[13:25] Okay, that’s a deal. 成交
[13:27] – Danny, what’s up, man? – Hey. – 丹尼 最近好嗎?- 嘿
[13:29] Stare at the palm of your hand and as your eyes change focus, 盯着你的手掌 随着你的视线移动
[13:31] you will begin to notice… 你会开始意识到…
[13:32] Everything, because I’m not hypnotized. 随你怎么说 我没被催眠
[13:33] It’s not working. Please don’t become him. 对我不起作用的 求你别变得跟他一样
[13:36] I didn’t know you guys did party tricks 我不知道你们在没有女人的时候
[13:38] when there weren’t floozies around to impress. 居然会耍派对上取乐的这些小花招
[13:40] Uh, I think we stopped trying to impress floozies 我们在大概1937年的时候就不再
[13:42] in, like, 1937. 以让女人动心为目标了
[13:44] Okay, somebody broke into my apartment, all right? 好吧 有人闯进了我的公寓
[13:46] Some amateur who knew everything about me, 那菜鸟了解我的一切
[13:48] everything about Henley leaving, and everything about us. 了解亨利离开的一切 还有我们的一切
[13:51] – That’s her. – Hey! – 就是她 – 嘿
[13:54] – Hi. – You met Lula. – 嗨 – 你见过鲁拉了
[13:56] I’ve met her. What is she doing here? 见过了 她在这干什么
[13:59] I’m the new Horseman! I’m the girl Horseman. 我是新骑士 女骑士
[14:04] Whoo! 喔
[14:05] Yeah! 耶
[14:08] Nobody. No excitement. Jack? Anything? 没人激动吗 杰克 不表示下?
[14:10] Dylan, tell me what’s going on here. 迪伦 告诉我这里是什么情况
[14:12] Well, Lula’s been on the underground scene for the last decade, 鲁拉过去10年都在做幕后工作
[14:17] and I think she has some real talent, 我觉得她是有真才实学的
[14:19] and I’d like to try her on stage 我想让她走上台前
[14:21] – to balance out the duo. – What? – 来平衡一下阳盛阴衰 – 什么?
[14:23] No, are you serious, man? 你是认真的吗?
[14:24] After Henley left, you said I could get back on stage again. 亨利离开后你说过 我可以再回到台上的
[14:26] Not someone who just showed up. 现在怎么就凭空冒出来个人
[14:28] I told you I’d think about it, and I have, 我考虑过 真的
[14:30] and I really need you behind the scenes with me for a little while longer. 但我真的需要你 再跟我一起在幕后多呆一会
[14:32] Dylan, come on. I’ve been behind the scenes my whole life. 迪伦 好了 我这辈子都在幕后啊
[14:34] Which is a crime, might I add. Have you seen that man’s face? 补充一句 那可是犯罪 你看到那人的脸了吗
[14:38] Much as I appreciate the addition of some femininity to the group, 我非常感谢你为团队加入了女性
[14:42] over and above what Atlas provides, 这已经比阿特拉斯所提供的条件 要好很多了
[14:44] I think the real issue is we’ve been in this… 我觉得我们在这里真正的问题是…
[14:47] Yeah, the issue is that we have been rehearsing for months 真正的问题是我们已经排练几个月了
[14:49] for something… We don’t even know what it is. 而我们一无所知
[14:52] And you’re going to keep working until… 如果你继续努力直到
[14:53] Until we work as a single organism. I know, I’ve heard you say that. 直到我们融合得像一个人一样 我知道 我听你说过
[14:55] The thing is, when you say that, 问题是 你这么说
[14:57] I think what you’re referring to is us, not you. 我觉得你指的是我们 而不包括你
[14:59] Listen, I’m getting my orders directly from the Eye. 听着 我是直接从天眼那里得到命令的
[15:02] Okay? And then I give them to you. 好吗?然后我把命令转达给你们
[15:03] Now, if you don’t like that, you’re welcome to go. 要是你不喜欢 你可以走
[15:05] No, I’m not going anywhere. But I’m… Mmm. I’m taking care of myself. 不 我哪都不去 但我 只管自家事
[15:08] Guys, can I just weigh in here really quickly? 伙计们 我能简短的插一句吗
[15:09] Because I think I see what’s going on here. 因为我想我知道这里究竟怎么回事了
[15:11] You guys are this amazing, tight-knit family unit. 你们是个了不起的 亲如一家的团体
[15:13] – I’m a new person… – We are anything but a family. – 而我是新来的… – 说我们是什么都行 但我们不是家人
[15:16] Okay, well, my mother literally knifed my father in the neck one time. 好吧 我母亲 有一次还拿刀顶着我爸的脖子
[15:20] So you are actually a little bit like my family unit. 所以其实你们挺像我家人的
[15:22] – Literally? – But, yeah. – 真的?- 但是 没错
[15:23] It was an accident, I think. 我想那是个意外
[15:25] Okay. So, does this mean we’re actually going to do something? 好吧 那这意味着我们真的 要做点什么了?
[15:29] Yes. 对
[15:31] You’ve all heard of Octa and their playboy CEO, Owen Case. 你们都听说过奥克塔和他们的 花花公子CEO 欧文·凯斯
[15:35] His partner, Walter Mabry, died about a year ago. 他的搭档 沃尔特·马布里一年前去世了
[15:38] You wanna know what all this has been leading to? 想不想知道这一切会带来什么?
[15:41] Octa’s hosting the launch of the next-gen cell phone. 奥克塔将发布下一代手机
[15:43] Once these phones hit the streets, 只要这些手机走上街头
[15:45] they’ll siphon their users’ information to the black market. 就会把使用者的信息发给黑市
[15:48] Meaning Octa’s selling privacy to up their profit. 这意味着奥克塔将出卖用户隐私 来增加自己的利润
[15:51] So, the Eye has decided to expose them for it. 所以天眼决定揭露他们的阴谋
[15:54] Our mission is to hijack the show. 我们的目的就是突袭他们的发布会
[15:57] Rehearsal’s over, guys. 排练结束了 伙计们
[15:59] This is what we’ve been waiting for. 这是我们一直等待的机会
[16:01] Now it’s time to get to work. 该着重出江湖了
[16:10] Welcome, Octa insiders, 欢迎 奥克塔开发者
[16:12] bloggers and journalists. 博客作者 以及记者们
[16:14] We’re delighted that you’ve joined us to participate in our special event. 非常高兴能请到大家 参加我们的特别活动
[16:17] Today marks the beginning of a bright new journey in social networking. 今天标志着社会网络 新旅程的开始
[16:21] Our latest product, Octa 8… 我们的最新产品 奥克塔8代…
[16:23] Keys, cell phones, iPads, in the bin. 钥匙 手机 平板 放进盒子里
[16:26] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[16:28] Can’t have you texting, tweeting, recording, or eating. 在里面不能发短信 推特 录像 或是吃东西
[16:32] Sorry, we will take very good care of it for you. 对不起 我们会替你保管好它的
[16:36] Oh, by the way. 噢 这里有
[16:38] Security memo from Case himself. 凯斯先生亲自写的安保备忘录
[16:39] Couple of surprise guests. Just follow his lead, yeah? 有些客人很奇怪的 要按照他的指示做 是吗?
[16:43] We’re all good. I’m heading to the control room. 一切都好 我正前往控制室
[16:45] All right. Thanks, Jack. 好 谢谢 杰克
[16:47] – Atlas, go. – No, Dylan, I can’t… – 阿特拉斯 走 – 不 迪伦 我不能…
[16:51] – What? What’s the problem? – No, there’s too many people… – 什么?出什么问题了?- 不 人太多了
[16:54] Atlas, I got Owen landing now. 阿特拉斯 现在欧文进场了
[16:56] Okay, I’m going now. 好的 现在就去
[16:57] – Stop. – Oh. – 停下 – 噢
[17:00] – Okay. – Thanks. – 好了 – 谢谢
[17:02] Pascal, we need you in the kitchen. 帕斯卡 厨房需要你
[17:23] Look, the speech is about freedom, okay? 听着 演讲的主题是自由好吗
[17:24] That’s what we’re trying to sell here, is freedom. 我们像在这推销的是自由
[17:26] Which part of that do you not understand? 你到底是哪里搞不懂
[17:27] – I know, I’m sorry. – For goodness sake! – 我的天啊 – 我知道 对不起
[17:29] Mr. Case, John from legal. 凯斯先生 呃 我是法律部的约翰
[17:30] Just need your signature for release. 这需要你的签名才能发布
[17:32] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[17:33] Just get it done and get it back to me. 把事情办好然后告诉我
[17:42] Hey there, buddy! Smile! 嘿 伙计 笑一个
[17:44] – Who are you? What the hell? – Who am I? – 你是谁?搞什么啊 – 我是谁?
[17:46] It is picture day. Did Julie not tell you it’s picture day? 今天是照相日 朱莉没跟你说 今天要照相吗
[17:48] – Picture day? What are you… – Company-wide policy. – 照相日?你说什么啊 – 这是全公司都要执行的
[17:50] – Look, I got a job to do. – I have a job to do, too. – 听着 我还有工作要做 – 我也有工作
[17:52] Hold on a second. What is that? 等等 那是什么
[17:53] I’m going to need some backup here. 我需要一些支援
[17:55] – Who are you calling? – Hey! That’s my ID. – 你打电话给谁?- 嘿 那是我的证件
[17:56] Security, my name is… 保安 我的名字是…
[17:57] – Bo Walsh, thank you. – Hey, I’m Bo Walsh! – 波·沃尔什 谢谢 – 嘿 我才是波·沃尔什
[17:58] Not this guy. He’s not Bo Walsh. 不是这个人 他不是波·沃尔什
[18:00] Calm down, please. 请你冷静点
[18:01] Hey! Hey, what’s going on? 嘿 怎么回事
[18:03] This guy just came and put a flashlight in my eyes. 这家伙刚进来拿闪光灯闪我眼睛
[18:04] I’m trying to do my job. This guy, check his badge. 我是在做我的工作 这个人 检查下他的徽章
[18:07] – Who is this guy? – I’m Bo Walsh, not him. – 这个人是谁?- 我是波·沃尔什 他不是
[18:08] It says here, “Evans Mental Facility. 这里写的是”埃文斯精神病医院”
[18:10] – Mark D. Stooge.” – Hold on a second. – “D·斯图奇” – 等等
[18:12] I’ve never seen this before in my life. 我这辈子都没见过这个
[18:13] I’m sorry, Mr. Walsh. 抱歉 沃尔什先生
[18:14] – Come on, Mr. Stooge. – Hold on. He’s not Mr. Walsh! – 来吧 斯图奇先生 – 等等 他不是沃尔什先生
[18:16] – Come on. Let’s go. – What’s going on here? – 来吧 我们走 – 这里怎么回事
[18:17] I’m Bo Walsh, not him! 我才是波·沃尔什 他不是
[18:19] God, you cannot trust anybody in this city anymore, can you? 天啊 你真的不能再相信这城市的任何人了 对吗
[18:24] Get off me! Look, I want to make a phone call. 放开我 我要打电话
[18:25] – I want to call my boss! – Hey, hey! What’s going on? – 我要打给我的上司 – 嘿 怎么回事
[18:27] I want to call my boss, and this jackass… 我要打电话给我的上司 这个混蛋…
[18:29] Hey! Make your phone call. That’s your right, sir. 嘿 去打电话吧 先生 那是你的权力
[18:31] That’s my right. 那是我的权力
[18:34] – What the hell? – You’re crazy. Let’s go. – 什么鬼 – 你疯了 走
[18:36] This isn’t my… Where’s my phone? 这不是… 我的手机在哪?
[18:37] Where’s my phone? 我的手机在哪?
[18:39] Atlas, Stooge has left the building. 阿特拉斯 斯图奇离开大楼了
[18:41] Okay. 好
[18:42] The circuit board is ours. I am leaving backstage. 我们控制电路板了 我要离开后台
[18:48] Ladies and gentlemen, Owen Case. 女士们先生们 有请欧文·凯斯
[18:50] All right. Lula, show these guys what you’re made of. 好了 鲁拉 让这些男人们 看看你的本事
[18:59] I can take over from here. Clark says you’re on break. 这里交给我吧 克拉克说你可以休息了
[19:02] What break? Who’s Clark? 什么休息?克拉克是谁
[19:04] “Who’s Clark?” That’s funny. “克拉克是谁” 真有意思
[19:05] Imagine if I told Roger that, he’d freak out. 要是我跟罗杰那么说 他会吓坏的
[19:08] – Don’t do that! – What? – 别那么做 – 什么
[19:10] Who the hell is Roger? 罗杰又是谁啊
[19:11] Does Lisa know that you don’t know Roger? 莉莎知不知道你不认识罗杰?
[19:13] – I don’t know who Lisa is. – Are you kidding again? – 我不知道丽莎是谁 – 你又在开玩笑?
[19:14] – You don’t know who Lisa is now? – No, I don’t. Just get away. – 你现在又不认识丽莎了?- 不认识 让开
[19:16] – That is a dangerous… – You’re ruining the meat. – 那太危险了 – 你把肉都毁了
[19:18] Don’t make me have to go to Brian! 别逼我告诉布莱恩
[19:20] – I don’t know who Brian is! – Why are you acting like this? – 我不知道布莱恩是谁 – 你为什么这样
[19:22] – I’ll go straight to him. – Give me… – 我一会直接告诉他 – 给我
[19:24] Oh, my God! 噢 天啊
[19:29] What are you doing to me? 你对我做了什么
[19:31] – Help me! – Help her. Go! – 救命 – 去帮她
[19:34] Have some water. 喝点水
[19:37] I feel from your face you’re freaked by the flow of blood, 从你的表情我看出来你被血吓到了
[19:40] which is fully fixable in a snap 但我手指一弹就没事
[19:41] by focusing and following the flow of my words 只要专心和依照我的话做
[19:45] as you’re flowing and floating, 仿佛你在流动和飘浮
[19:47] which is why you’re focusing on my commands. 所以你要专注于我的指令
[19:50] You got this far in life 你生活中到目前为止的成就
[19:52] by listening to one voice, the voice in your head. 都是靠听那一个声音 你脑中的声音
[19:54] This is that voice. 而这就是那个声音
[19:59] Look at the light. 看着光
[20:00] Listen to your own voice. 倾听你自己的声音
[20:07] Oh, my God. 天啊
[20:13] Wow. What is that? Is that a miracle towel? 喔 那是什么?是魔法毛巾吗
[20:16] Thank you so much. Do you know what? 太感谢了 你知道吗
[20:17] You have taught me that I’m not cut out for this kind of work. 你教会了我 我不适合这种工作
[20:21] Quit! 我辞职
[20:23] Get another towel. 在拿条毛巾
[20:25] Thank you, and goodbye. 谢谢 再见
[20:27] Oh, God. 天啊
[20:31] Welcome everybody! 欢迎各位
[20:33] And now, the moment that you’ve all been waiting for… 现在 万众期待的时刻到了
[20:37] – Nice work, lady. – Thanks. – 干得好 女士 – 谢谢
[20:39] [announced Revolutionized music with Octa 2. 奥克塔2代的革命性音乐
[20:44] I’m actually nervous, and I’m not even going onstage. 其实我有点紧张 这都还没上台呢
[20:47] You know, I’ve heard that if you’re nervous, 我听说如果你紧张
[20:50] it can be really helpful to picture each other naked. 想象对方的裸体会对你有帮助
[20:53] It’s actually picture the audience naked. 其实是想象观众是裸体的
[20:55] No, this is new. This is a new science. 不 这是新招 新的科学
[20:56] So, I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:58] – Do you want… We should try it. – Not the right mood. – 你要不要 我们该试试 – 现在没心情
[21:01] Guess that leaves you and me, old buddy. 看来只能靠我们了 老伙计
[21:03] What? Picture each other… No. No, thank you. 什么 想象对方… 不 不 谢谢
[21:06] I mean, I admit, from the neck up there are issues. 我是说 我承认脖子以上有些问题
[21:09] But from the neck down, the David. 但我的脖子以下 都还是大卫
[21:12] Owen Case. 欧文·凯斯
[21:15] Good morning, Octa-lites. 早上好 奥克塔精英们
[21:17] Good morning, Octa-lites. 早上好 奥克塔精英们
[21:20] Now, I’ve made the claim… 现在 我宣布
[21:21] Now, I’ve made the claim that Octa 8 is pure magic. 现在 我宣布过奥克塔8代是绝对的魔法
[21:24] But the truth is, that’s just one of those things I say… 但事实是 那只是那种
[21:27] You know, the truth is, that’s just one of those things I say… 我说是真相 但其实
[21:31] …when in fact I mean something else. 另有含义的东西
[21:33] …when in fact I mean something else. 但其实是另有含义的东西
[21:37] What else do I mean? 那我是指什么?
[21:39] Well, here to fill you in on some of my fabulous lies and hypocrisy, 在这里 我将为你们展示 我美妙的谎言和伪善
[21:45] and to perform some of the most dazzling feats of magic you have ever seen… 并表演一些你们从未见过的 最炫目的魔术
[21:49] – They are the world’s… – greatest magicians. – 他们是全世界 – 最伟大的魔术师
[21:52] Here to expose me for the fraud I truly am. 来这里揭露我的骗术
[21:55] Ladies and gentlemen, here are the Horsemen. 女士们先生们 有请四骑士
[22:13] Hello, New York! 纽约 你好
[22:15] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[22:17] Hey, it’s great to be back. 嘿 能回来真好
[22:18] And have you met our newest Horseman, Lula? 看我们最新的骑士 鲁拉
[22:25] – Feels good, right? – Pretty good. Pretty good. – 感觉很好 对吧 – 感觉太好了
[22:31] Thank you, thank you. Um, okay. 谢谢 谢谢 好了
[22:33] We want to talk to you about your privacy. 我们想聊聊你们的隐私
[22:35] What does your privacy mean to you? 隐私对你们来说有什么意义?
[22:37] Because apparently to Owen Case, it means absolutely nothing. 很明显对欧文·凯斯来说 隐私毫无意义
[22:40] No, actually it means less than absolutely nothing. 不 其实比没意义还更没意义
[22:42] You see, he’s mocked your privacy. He’s scorned it. 看 他嘲弄你们的隐私 他蔑视隐私
[22:45] Right, and we’re not just talking about the things that you already agreed to 对 而且我们说的不只是那些
[22:49] when you signed, probably without reading 当你看都不看就签下
[22:51] the terms and conditions of Octas 1 through 7. 奥克塔客户条款第1-7条的协议
[22:58] Dylan, the FBI is here. 迪伦 FBI来了
[23:01] All right. Don’t worry about it. 好 别担心
[23:03] All right, go to plan C-4. 好 改编成C-4计划
[23:06] Lock the doors. 锁门
[23:08] Hey, boss, I’m glad you’re here. 老板 你来了真好
[23:10] Don’t. 别说
[23:12] Guys, look. We got to move around, get in through the back. 伙计们 听我说 我们得绕一下 从后面进去
[23:15] These Horsemen are tricky, okay? 这些骑士们很狡猾 好吗
[23:16] They got backup plans on top of backup plans. 他们的后备计划都有后备计划
[23:19] Hey, sorry, don’t mean to gloat, but I told you so. 对不起 不是故意幸灾乐祸的 不过我跟你说过了
[23:21] Cut the bullshit, Rhodes. 别废话了 罗兹
[23:23] We got an anonymous phone call an hour ago. 一小时前我们接到匿名电话
[23:25] Confirms everything I’ve been telling her. 那确认了我一直以来跟她说的一切
[23:27] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[23:28] You sent agents to Detroit and Philadelphia. 你派特工去底特律和费城
[23:29] You’ve been crying wolf so we wouldn’t send them here. 一直在喊 狼来了这样我们就不会派他们来这里
[23:31] – Boss, please. – Keep working on the doors. – 老大 拜托 – 继续开门
[23:34] Please tell me that you haven’t bought into Cowan’s crazy, paranoid fantasia. 求你跟我说 你没信考恩疯狂的幻想
[23:38] Before we start the show… 在节目开始之前
[23:40] We had Owen agree to a few terms and conditions of our own. 我们让欧文同意了 我们提出的一些条款
[23:44] So, everything that he had once considered private… 所以所有我们曾经认为是隐私的东西…
[23:48] That he thinks is really private… 他认为是真正隐私的…
[23:51] Yeah, everything that he once considered private is now… 所有他认为是隐私的东西现在…
[23:55] Oh, my. 天啊
[24:01] As the Horsemen like to say, magic is about controlling perception. 就像骑士们喜欢说的 魔术的关键是控制想法
[24:06] You see them as champions of the truth, but are they? 你们把他们看作真相的勇士 但他们是吗?
[24:10] Or is that just another one of their illusions? 或者说这也是他们营造的幻觉之一?
[24:13] – What’s going on, Rhodes? – This is crazy. – 怎么回事 罗兹 – 这简直疯了
[24:15] We got to get everyone to the other exits. 我们得让所有人到另一个入口
[24:17] – Let’s go, to the back. – No. You stay here. – 我们走 到后面 – 不 你呆在这
[24:20] So, since they clearly love secrets… 那么 既然他们这么喜爱秘密
[24:22] Let’s reveal some of theirs. 那就揭露一些他们的秘密好了
[24:24] Danny, everyone, get off the stage. 丹尼 各位 离开舞台
[24:26] Abort. 撤退
[24:28] Jack, go with them. I’ll see you at the meet-up point. 杰克 跟他们一起走 我会在集合点跟你们碰面
[24:31] Let’s go. 快走
[24:32] Do you recall the death of Jack Wilder? 记不记得杰克·怀尔德之死?
[24:34] What if I told you he’s not just alive, but he’s actually right here. 如果我跟你们说他其实没死 而且就在这儿会怎么样?
[24:46] And do you know who else is here? The FBI. 知道还有谁在这吗 FBI
[24:50] Let’s let them in, shall we? 让他们进来吧 好吗
[24:53] And now, for the big reveal. 现在 惊天秘密
[24:55] Go! Go! To the stage. 走 上舞台
[24:58] There’s a fifth Horseman, 有第五个骑士
[25:00] and he’s the biggest criminal of them all. 而他是他们之中最大的罪犯
[25:03] FBI agent, Dylan Rhodes. FBI特工 迪伦·罗兹
[25:08] – I knew it. – What? – 我就知道 – 什么?
[25:10] This is so much deeper than you know, boss. 这水要比你知道深得多 老大
[25:12] You think you’re looking at one thing, but you have no idea. 你以为自己看着一样东西 但你根本不懂
[25:14] – Who are you? – The same man I’ve always been. – 你是谁 – 跟我一直以来一样
[25:17] Boys, I’m sorry. 伙计们 对不起
[25:28] You gotta be kidding me. 这是在耍我吧
[25:29] – We’ve gotta get to the chute. – Go! – 我们要去滑管 – 快走
[25:31] – Who are those guys? – Who cares? Come on! – 这些人是谁 – 管谁呢 快走
[25:34] – Hurry, hurry! – Keep going! – 快 快 – 继续走
[25:35] How the hell could this happen? 这是怎么发生的
[25:36] I thought Dylan had everything under control. 我以为一切都在迪伦的掌控之中
[25:38] Yeah. Apparently he didn’t. 对 很明显他没掌控
[25:40] Maybe you’re the leak, Dan. Where you been sneaking off to? 也许是你泄露的 丹 你鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛去了?
[25:43] Don’t you dare for a second insinuate that I had… 你居然敢暗示我…
[25:45] – I’m not insinuating. That’s your… – Let’s get to the truck, come on! – 我没在暗示 那是你 – 我们上车 快点
[25:48] – Stay together! – Move! Move! – 一起走 – 走 走
[25:50] Lula, come on! 鲁拉 快点
[25:52] Coming! Whoa! 来了 喔
[25:56] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 喔 喔 喔
[26:02] Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. 睡 睡 睡 睡
[26:16] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[26:18] – Wasn’t there supposed to be a truck? – Where the hell are we? – 怎么不是车子?- 我们在哪?
[26:22] Come on! 走
[26:24] Hey, hey! Wait, did you mis-run the tube? 嘿 嘿 你接错管子了吗?
[26:26] No, I put it in the truck. I know I did! 没 我接到车子里了 我知道我接好了
[26:27] Because we’re really not in the truck right now. 因为我们现在真的不是在车上
[26:29] Somebody must have moved the tube. 一定有人移动管子
[26:30] Were we above a Chinese restaurant? Give me that! 我们在一间中国餐厅上方?
[26:32] – I’m moving! Relax! – There’s something very wrong. – 我在走 轻点 – 有地方出问题了
[26:37] Okay. Why are we here? 好吧 我们为什么在这?
[26:39] Why am I frickin’ starving? 我为什么这么饿
[26:41] Yeah, I’m weirdly starving, too. 对 我也很饿
[26:43] This makes no sense. 这没道理啊
[27:10] Okay, sorry. 好了 对不起
[27:12] At least, and I know this isn’t much consolation, 至少 我知道虽然这没法安慰人
[27:15] but apparently we’re now surrounded by Chinese food. 不过很明显现在我们被 中国菜包围了
[27:18] – Right? – Guys… – 对吧?- 伙计们
[27:20] I think where we are right now, they don’t refer to it as “Chinese food.” 我觉得我们现在这地方 不能光用”中国菜”来形容
[27:24] It’s just called “food.” 这就叫做”菜”
[27:31] Wait, what are you saying? How is this possible? 等等 你说什么?这怎么可能?
[27:36] I believe in your particular parlance, the word is “magic.” 我相信用你独特的说法 那个词应该是”魔术”
[27:41] That guy looks exactly like you. 那家伙跟你长得一样
[27:44] He looks exactly like you. Are you seeing this right now? 跟你长得一模一样 你看到了吗
[27:47] Chase. 沙斯
[27:48] Must confess, it’s like what I heard about meeting the Rolling Stones. 你这表情让我觉得就像听 别人说自己见到滚石乐队
[27:52] They’re a lot shorter in person. 发现他们真人比相片矮一点
[27:54] Remember I told you about the guy who screwed me out of everything? 记不记得我跟你们说过有一个 我做什么他都捣乱的人?
[27:57] This is my twin brother, Chase. 这就是我的双胞胎兄弟 沙斯
[28:01] Wait, did you do this? 等等 这是你干的?
[28:06] As you can see, my boss don’t mess around. 如你们所见 我的老板不喜欢乱来
[28:08] I do not understand what is going on right now. At all. 我完全不明白现在这是怎么回事
[28:11] Okay, let me break it down for you. 好吧 让我替你们说明一下
[28:13] You jumped off a rooftop in New York and you landed in Macau. 你们从纽约的一个屋顶跳下来 落到了澳门
[28:17] AKA the Vegas of China. 也叫中国的维加斯
[28:21] And presto-changeo. 快速转移
[28:23] Don’t you just love it? 你不喜欢吗
[28:25] The “greatest magicians in the world” “全世界最伟大的魔术师们”
[28:27] are the object of someone else’s magic trick? 居然成了别人魔术里面的道具
[28:29] Isn’t that poetic? 这难道不是很诗意吗
[28:33] No? You know what, I’m not gonna let you guys yuck my yum. 不觉得?知道吗 我不会让你们倒我胃口的
[28:37] Shoo-shoo. Or mu-shu. Whatever. 咻咻 还是姆咻 走吧
[28:41] Oh, and you know what they say, “What happens in Macau…” 噢 还有知不知道他们说的”发生在澳门的”
[28:46] Uh, well, I don’t know the rest of it, ’cause it’s in Chinese, uh… 下半句不记得了 因为是用中文说的
[28:49] Hey, thanks, guys! 谢谢 伙计们
[29:10] Reports are coming in that the infamous Horsemen 据报称臭名昭著的四骑士
[29:13] hijacked the Octa product launch today. 操控了今天的奥克塔新品发布会
[29:15] The trick was on them, however, 但他们反而被摆了一道
[29:17] as we learned of the miraculous resurrection of Jack Wilder. 我们也知道了杰克·怀尔德 奇迹般的复活
[29:20] And the stunning revelation that FBI Agent Dylan Rhodes 以及FBI特工迪伦·罗兹其实是
[29:23] has been working as a mole within the Bureau. 部门里内鬼这一惊人事实
[29:26] Questions abound today as an international manhunt is underway 如今疑云密布 如今全球范围内已经展开
[29:29] for Dylan Rhodes and his elusive and criminal band of illusionists. 迪伦·罗兹 以及他及其神出鬼没的魔术师犯罪集团
[29:35] Hey, seriously, where are you guys? 嘿 真的 你们在哪?
[29:37] I’m at the meetup. I’ve been leaving you messages. 我在接头点 还给你们留了言
[29:39] I haven’t heard from anyone. Please, call me! 但一点消息都没有 求你们打我电话
[29:41] And the stock market 周四股市
[29:42] saw big gains and modest losses on Thursday. 在大涨后小回
[29:47] Hey, tell me you’re safe. Where are you? 嘿 告诉我你很安全 你在哪
[29:48] Right where you left me, 18 months ago, Agent Rhodes. 就在你18个月前丢下我的地方 罗兹特工
[29:53] Thaddeus? 塔迪乌斯?
[29:54] How does it feel to lose everything? 失去一切的感觉如何?
[29:56] Your job. Your identity. Your reason for living. 你的工作 你的身份 你活下去的理由
[30:00] How does it feel to be out of control, perhaps for the first time? 失去掌控的滋味如何?也许这是你第一次尝到?
[30:06] What do you want? 你为谁工作
[30:07] You’re a fool, Agent Rhodes. You always have been. 你是个蠢货 罗兹特工 一直都是
[30:11] – Where are they? – I’m not telling you on the phone! – 他们在哪?- 我不会在电话里告诉你
[30:13] Where are they? 他们在哪里?
[30:14] And if you’re wondering if I was behind the Horsemen’s recent debacle, 如果你想知道 四骑士最近遭遇的挫折 背后是不是我指使的
[30:18] I’ll let you work that out for yourself. 这就交给你自己去调查了
[30:20] Hey, I burned you once, I’ll burn you again. 嘿 我烧死过你一次 我还会再烧一次的
[30:22] I’m not playing, Thaddeus. 我不在玩游戏 塔迪乌斯
[30:23] It’s not my game, Agent Rhodes. It’s yours. 这不是我的游戏 罗兹特工 是你的
[30:26] You started it when you locked me in a cell. 当你把我锁进牢房时 你就开始了游戏
[30:28] This is simply my move. 这一局只是轮到我走而已
[30:30] Next one is yours. 下一步该你了
[30:35] No! 不
[30:38] Let go! 放开
[30:40] Dad! Help me! Dad! 爸爸 救命 爸爸
[30:45] Dad! 爸爸
[31:04] It’s all about blind spots. 关键在于盲点
[31:06] When you’re staring straight at something, and not see it. Why? 当你直接盯着一样东西 却看不到它 为什么?
[31:11] Blind spots. 盲点
[31:13] We learned that together, didn’t we, bro? 这是我们一起学到的 不是吗兄弟
[31:15] Did he tell you that we were partners once? 他有没有跟你们说过 我们曾经是搭档?
[31:18] No? I didn’t think so. The “Mini-McKinneys.” 没有?不会没说过吧 著名的”小麦金尼兄弟”
[31:21] Chasey and a Mer-Bear 切西和梅比
[31:24] Gonna make you scare-bear 会让你吓死
[31:26] Ma-ma-magic McKinneys 魔法麦金尼
[31:30] Cool. 酷
[31:31] And then, one day, we were 12 and Virginia von Welsheim 然后一天 我们12岁 弗吉尼亚·冯·威尔谢姆
[31:38] had a very nice party down the street. 在街头举行了一个很棒的派对
[31:41] I had a little tum-tum, couldn’t go. 我有点情况不能去
[31:43] Mer-Bear did it on his own, and got a taste of the solo thing, and uh… 梅比自己去了 尝到了独自表演的甜头
[31:51] – …and kicked me to the curb. – Oh, God. – 然后就把我一脚踢开 – 天啊
[31:54] Chase, you win! I concede. Just tell me how you did it. 沙斯 你赢了 我承认 你是怎么做的
[31:58] Delivery guy came to your door about a month ago, little za. 快递员 一个月前来到你家 小萨?
[32:05] Za? 萨?
[32:06] Pizza, huh? 披萨
[32:09] – Is this apartment D3375? – Not even close. – 这是D3375公寓吗 – 完全不是
[32:17] Sleep! 睡吧
[32:19] Relaxing, floating, drifting, dreaming… 放松 漂浮 飘荡 入梦
[32:24] Falling. 坠落
[32:25] So, what he did, my little womb-mate, 所以 我的小兄弟
[32:27] is he downloaded all your private information, 下载了你所有的私人信息
[32:31] and my employer had all he needed. 我的老板有了他需要的一切
[32:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:36] How did you know how to find him? 你怎么知道怎么找他
[32:39] – That’s a very good question, Atlas. – Okay. – 真是个好问题 阿特拉斯 – 好吧
[32:59] Just follow the guards. They’ll take you to my boss. 跟着警卫 他们会带你去见我的老板
[33:06] Been fun playing this cat-and-mouse with you, broski. 跟你玩猫捉老鼠很有意思 兄弟
[33:10] Meow. 喵
[33:14] Have fun at the Sands. 玩的开心
[33:20] – I am so, so, so sorry. – Yeah, you should be. – 真是非常 非常对不起 – 对 你应当道歉
[33:23] Don’t ever accuse me of betraying us again, okay? 别再说我背叛我们了 好吗
[33:39] Do you guys ever think that the Eye is watching this? 你们有没有想过天眼正在看着这一切
[33:41] You know, that maybe this is even what they want? 也许这就是他们想要的?
[33:46] And at the exact right moment, 在某个瞬间
[33:48] they’re gonna swoop in, and we’ll be like, 他们会突然出现 然后我们会…
[33:50] “Yes! Thank God you’re here! “太好了 谢天谢地你来了”
[33:52] Thank God! Just in the nick of time, Eye!” “谢天谢地 来的刚刚好 天眼”
[33:54] And then we’ll just celebrate, and it was all worth it in the end? 然后我们会庆祝 到最后一切都是值得的?
[34:03] I don’t even really think that, either, so… 其实我也不是那么想的 所以…
[34:05] It’s cool. 没事
[34:21] Ah. 啊
[34:23] Ta-da! 嗒嗒
[34:26] So happy to be working with you. 跟你们合作我太开心了
[34:28] Please, come in. Come in. 请进 请进
[34:30] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 喔 喔 喔
[34:32] Wait, sorry, how are you working with us? 对不起 你是怎么跟我们合作的
[34:33] Oh, well, as much as a magician who pulls a rabbit from a hat 就跟魔术师从帽子里拽出兔子一样
[34:36] is working with that rabbit. 要跟那兔子合作
[34:39] We’ll be working together. Yes. Allow me to introduce myself. 我们会合作的 没错 我想介绍一下自己…
[34:43] Yeah, you’re Walter Mabry. You died a year ago. 对 你是沃尔特·马布里 你一年前死了
[34:45] Yes. An idea I got from you, Mr. Wilder. 对 我这点子是学你的 怀尔德先生
[34:47] Fake your death, the world puts its guard down. 伪装自己的死 然后世界就会放下防备
[34:49] I’m able to control quite a few companies, 我控制了那么几家公司
[34:51] including my old partner, Owen’s, 包括我老搭档欧文的
[34:53] as a consortium of so-called anonymous shareholders. 用的是所谓的匿名持股者组成的财团
[34:56] – And that violates how many SEC laws? – I believe it breaks all of them. – 那违反了多少条证监会法律?- 应该是每一条都违反了
[35:00] All of them. 每一条
[35:01] You see, you all want an audience. 你看 你们都想要观众
[35:04] Need one, desperately. It’s quite sad, really. 迫切的需要一个观众 这真的很让人难过
[35:08] Hence, my ability to nab you. 只是 我虽然有能力抓住你们
[35:10] I, on the other hand, want the opposite of that. 但另一方面 我想要的正好完全相反
[35:13] I just want to be, and I am 100 percent off the grid. 我只想 而且现在正是百分百的在体制之外
[35:17] You know why? 知道为什么吗?
[35:19] Yeah, because the grid is for actual human beings. 知道 因为体制是为真正的人准备的
[35:21] No, because in a world of total surveillance, 不 因为在一个大数据的世界
[35:24] the only true freedom lies in not being seen. 唯一真正的自由只存在于不被看见之中
[35:27] You can’t control the grid from within the grid. 你不能从体制内控制体制
[35:29] – Follow me. – Yeah. – 跟我来 – 好吧
[35:31] – Follow me. – Okay. All right. – 跟我来 – 好了好了
[35:33] You pulled a hat out of a rabbit. That was very colorful. 你从兔子身上拽出了一顶帽子 那真是让人眼前一亮
[35:36] Almost eight and a half years ago. So, no need to bring that up. 那是大概8年半之前了 所以 不用特意提起
[35:39] We can’t all be held accountable for our adolescent personas. 毕竟我们不能为青春时期犯下的 所有错误都买单
[35:42] Can we, Magicolio? 对吧 大魔术师?
[35:44] Magicolio, that was 15 years ago. 那都是15年前了
[35:46] Don’t get me wrong, I love magic. 别误会了 我喜欢那个
[35:48] Like you, and many others who, 我跟你和很多其他人
[35:50] I suppose, were not getting any sex in high school, I dabbled with it. 一样高中没有过性经历 虽然尝试过
[35:53] But, uh, unlike you, I was able to transition upward towards actual magic. 但不像你们 我能够力求转变追求真正的魔术
[35:58] Science, you may have heard it called. 科学 你们可能都听说过
[36:03] So, would you like to know, my friends, just how I got you here? 那么 朋友们 想不想知道 我是怎么把你们弄到这的?
[36:07] We know how you did it. 我们知道你是怎么做的
[36:09] No, you don’t. 你不知道
[36:10] Yeah, you stole our files for the show, then obviously hypnotized us. 对 你偷了我们节目的文件 然后很明显把我们催眠了
[36:13] Stop. No. Seriously, stop. 真的 别说了
[36:14] The strobe was a combo of binaural beats, as well as… 管道里有连续的声音
[36:17] I said stop! 我说了住嘴
[36:19] You might not be having fun, but I am. 你们可能不觉得有趣 但我觉得
[36:22] You have an unusual way of showing it. 你这表现方式真独特
[36:25] So… 那么
[36:27] How did I do it? 我是怎么做到的
[36:29] Easy. You see, magicians like to control other people’s perceptions. 简单 你看魔术师喜欢 控制别人的视角
[36:34] In your heightened state of agitation, 你们在激动紧张之中
[36:35] you saw the simplest cues. Black tube, roof. 看到了最简单的方法 楼顶 黑色管道
[36:38] And your minds filled in the rest. 你一心想着跳下去
[36:40] But the tube you meant to go down was 20 feet to your right. 但你们原本应该跳进去的那根管子 就在你们右侧20英尺
[36:43] Go on, sit down. There’s no one standing in your way. 来吧 坐下 坐下 不用一直站着
[36:45] Don’t mind if I do. 我不介意站着
[36:48] Anyway, once in the tube, yes, you’re right… 总之 你们进入管道之后 没错 你说得对
[36:51] Blah, blah, blah, the strobe contained UV letters pulsing the word “sleep.” 嘛哩嘛哩 管道里含有螺旋形灯管以及词语”睡吧”
[36:57] And that, combined with the sound, put you into an instant alpha pattern. 灯光加上声音让你们 很快进入了催眠模式
[37:00] Sleep, sleep, sleep. 睡吧 睡吧
[37:03] And from then on, it really was just fun. 在那之后才是真正有趣的部分
[37:05] And I can assure you, you don’t know what happened. 我可以向你们保证 你们不知道发生了什么
[37:13] That’s really creepy. Really, really creepy. 真吓人 非常非常吓人
[37:19] That’s not cool. 那不酷
[37:20] Yep, easy stuff, magic, 对 很简单 魔术
[37:23] if you put your mind to it. 只要你用心
[37:25] All right, that’s enough. So why are we here, then? 好了 够了 那为什么带我们来这
[37:27] Besides you getting to show off how adorably clever you are. 除了让我们看到你有多聪明
[37:29] Well, to start with, the man you stole from last year, 就从去年你们盗窃的那个人开始吧
[37:32] turns out I had invested quite a lot of money in some of his companies, 我发现我在 他的一些公司里投了不少钱
[37:35] so a lot of what you stole was, in fact, mine. 所以你们偷的钱中很大一部分 其实是我的
[37:38] Good news is, it’s very easy for you to pay me back. 好消息是 你们回报我的方式很简单
[37:41] I just need your skills. 我只需要你们的技术
[37:44] Owen and I were like the Beatles, if the Beatles had been… 欧文和我就像甲壳虫乐队 如果甲壳虫曾经是…
[37:47] Elfin? 艾尔芬?
[37:48] …geniuses. 天才
[37:50] Pretty sure the Beatles were geniuses. 甲壳虫乐队当然是天才
[37:51] And like them, we had a dream. 就像他们一样 我们有过梦想
[37:54] Could we create actual, genuine magic? 我们能不能创造真正的 原声的魔法?
[37:58] And I’m guessing one of you achieved that dream, and it wasn’t you? 我想你们之中有一人实现了 那个梦想 而那不是你?
[38:02] That is what he would like you to think. 那只是他希望你这么想
[38:05] My vision was a perfect blend of elegance and technology. 我的梦想是优雅和技术的完美结合
[38:10] But Owen wanted it for himself so he humiliated me 但欧文希望独吞成果 所以他羞辱我
[38:13] by exposing my private files to the board of directors 把我的私人文件透露给了董事会
[38:16] and convinced them that I am unstable. 说服了他们相信我不稳定
[38:17] Did you take a picture of him while he was sleeping? 他睡着的时候你有没有给他拍照?
[38:20] He had me kicked out of my own company, 他把我踢出了我自己的公司
[38:21] and now he goes around taking credit for a chip 然后独占了一块芯片的设计
[38:23] that’s not just the key to one computer, 那不只是一台计算机的关键
[38:25] but every computer system on the planet. 而且能控制地球上所有的计算机系统
[38:28] It can un-encrypt anything, crack the defense firewall, 它能解码一切 破解防火墙
[38:32] manipulate markets, and spy on anyone. 操纵市场 监控任何人
[38:34] And now it’s being sold to the highest bidder. 现在它已经被卖给出价更高的买家了
[38:36] If you’re so rich, why don’t you just buy it? 如果你这么有钱为什么不直接去买
[38:38] So he gets the money? 然后让他得到钱?
[38:39] And the pleasure? No. 还有成功的快乐?不行
[38:42] No, no, no. Besides, why would I buy it when I could have you steal it for me? 况且如果能让你们为我偷过来 为什么还要去买呢
[38:46] It’s being previewed tomorrow to the various suitors, 它将在明天被展示给一些意向买家
[38:48] which will include your targets, a crew lead by a South African gangster. 其中包括你们的目标 一个南非黑帮带领的团队
[38:52] South African gangster. 南非黑帮吗
[38:54] Yes. How your team gets past security, that’s up to you. 对 怎么绕过安保是你们的问题
[38:55] But once you do, you just need to inspect it and steal it. 但只要进去了你们只要 查看并偷走芯片
[38:59] That’s it? 就这样?
[39:00] Come on, this is perfect for you, isn’t it? 来吧 这最适合你们了不是吗
[39:02] You’re magicians and thieves. 你们是魔术师和窃贼
[39:03] What makes you think we would even consider doing this? 你为什么会认为我们会 考虑这件工作?
[39:05] Um, oh, wait, I had a reason. What was it? Oh, yes. 等等 我有个理由 是什么来着?噢 对了
[39:09] You see, back home, you’re wanted criminals. 你看 在老家你们是通缉犯
[39:11] But here, I control the police, the casinos, the media. 但在这里我控制警察 赌场 媒体
[39:14] I can give you a new life, out of hiding. 我可以给你们全新的生活 不再躲躲藏藏
[39:18] And if you don’t, I’ll have you killed. 如果你们不接受 我会杀了你吗
[39:23] You know what? I’m not stealing a thing for you. 你知道吗 我不会为你偷任何东西
[39:25] – Not unless Dylan tells me it’s okay. – Really? Dylan is where, exactly? – 除非迪伦告诉我可以干 – 真的?那迪伦到底在哪呢?
[39:29] It doesn’t matter. Yeah, I’m with him. So you can go ahead and kill us 对 我同意他说的 所以你可以杀了我们
[39:32] because I’m not gonna steal anything for you either. 因为我也不会为你偷任何东西
[39:35] Strikes me that a consensus seems to be forming, Walter, 看来我们达成一致了 沃尔特
[39:38] and we’re calling your bluff. 我们认为你在虚张声势
[39:41] – Actually, we’ll do it. – What? – 实际上 我们干 – 什么
[39:44] We’re in Macau. The oldest magic store in the world is here. 我们在澳门 全世界最古老的 魔术商店就在这里
[39:46] We’ll get the supplies we need, and we’ll do it. 我们能拿到需要的东西 然后就干
[39:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:52] It should be fun. 应该会很有趣的
[39:54] Chase will take you to the magic shop in the morning. 沙斯早上 会带你们去商店
[40:02] Badge. 警徽
[40:07] Really? 真的?
[40:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:12] Agent Cowan. Your ID. 考恩特工 你的证件
[40:16] Oh, yeah. Thanks. 噢对 谢谢
[40:22] It appears Mr. Bradley’s still at dinner. 看来布拉德利先生还在吃晚饭
[40:24] Yeah? Tell him recess is over. 是吗?跟他说休息结束了
[40:35] What? 什么?
[40:54] All right, so I made my move. 好吧 这一步我走了
[40:55] Where are they? I don’t have time for bullshit. 他们在哪 我没时间废话
[40:58] Oh, I have all the time in the world, thanks to you. 多亏了你我有的是时间
[41:00] And I didn’t get to finish my lobster, which makes me very grumpy. 我还没吃完我的龙虾 这让我很不爽
[41:04] Okay, let’s cut the crap. What do you want? 好吧别废话了 你想要什么
[41:07] You can dispense with the tough guy act to begin with. 可以先从别装得这么强硬开始
[41:10] You’re too desperate for it to be believable. 你太想装得像了
[41:14] I said, what do you want? 我说了 你想要什么
[41:17] You used a form 219 warrant to search my room. 你用了搜查令里的219表格 来搜查我的房间
[41:21] You found a connection between me and the Four Horsemen. 找到了我和四骑士之间的联系
[41:24] Which means you can take me out of here on a 24-hour leave. 这意味着 你可以带我离开这里24小时
[41:29] – You want me to break you out? – I want you to take me out. – 你要我帮你越狱?- 我要你带我出去
[41:33] All you need is an extradition order, 你要的就是引渡令
[41:36] which you’ll find in that tray by my printer. 你可以在我的印刷机上找到
[41:39] Dylan, I had nothing to do with the Horsemen’s disappearance. 迪伦 我和四骑士的消失 没有任何关系
[41:45] You were lured into a trap. 你被引诱进入一个陷阱
[41:47] And like Dorothy did when she landed in Oz, 就像桃乐西到达奥兹国时那样
[41:50] you’re beginning to realize that the only way out is through. 你开始意识到 离开的唯一方式 就是传过去
[41:57] And I’m the only one who can get you there. 而只有我可以帮你过去
[42:01] You got this place wired. 你装了窃听器
[42:02] You don’t need me to get out of here. This is all about payback. 不需要我帮忙你都可以离开 这都是为了偿还
[42:06] – I believe in an eye for an eye. – So you’re out to destroy me? – 我相信以眼还眼 – 所以你是要出去毁掉我?
[42:10] Oh, absolutely. 当然了
[42:11] You think I’m still gonna play your little game? 你为我还会玩你的小游戏吗
[42:13] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[42:15] Because no matter how hard you try to find a culprit behind all this, 因为不管你多努力的尝试 这一切幕后的罪犯
[42:19] you’re going to blame only yourself. 你都只会怪罪自己
[42:21] When your little vendetta ended with you putting me in jail 18 months ago, 在18个月前将我投进监狱 结束了你的小小复仇之后
[42:26] you got tired, you got sloppy. You stopped paying attention. 你累了 放松了 你不再注意
[42:30] And that’s where you lost. 那就是你失败的地方
[42:35] So, you can save yourself, 那么 你可以救你自己
[42:40] or you can make a deal with me, and save the Four Horsemen, 或者跟我做个交易 救出四骑士
[42:45] and stop wasting both of our time. 别再浪费我们俩的时间
[42:50] Steal something for this narcissistic little man boy? I don’t like it. 为这个自恋狂小个子偷一样东西?我不喜欢
[42:56] But what I like less is you deciding for us. 但我更不喜欢你替我们做决定
[42:58] Yeah? Do you like that we’re the laughing stocks of the magic world, 是吗?那你喜欢让我们沦为 魔术界的笑柄
[43:00] and the fugitives of the actual world? 以及现实世界的难民?
[43:02] Walter is right. We have nowhere to go. 沃尔特说得对 我们无处可去
[43:04] But we can fix that. 但我们可以改变这点
[43:05] – We can fix it? – Yeah. – 你可以改变这?- 对
[43:07] So you’re officially part of the team now? 那你现在正式成为团队成员了?
[43:08] – Excuse me? – I’m sure this is what Dylan – 你说什么?- 迪伦说我们应该像
[43:10] meant when he said we should all work as a single organism. 一个有机体一样肯定就是这个意思
[43:12] Yeah, that is a fairytale that Dylan tells himself, and tells us. 对 那就是迪伦告诉他自己 还有我们的童话故事
[43:16] Look, even if we get this stick, he’ll never let us go. 听着 就算我们拿到那东西 他也绝不会放我们走
[43:18] We can’t trust Walter, okay? The Eye has a history in Macau. 我们不能相信沃尔特 好吗 天眼在澳门有过一段历史
[43:23] They’re the only ones we can trust. 我们只能相信他们
[43:24] Now, if we can get it to them, 如果能联系上他们
[43:25] they can clear our names and get us the hell out of here. 他们就能洗刷我们的名誉 然后让我们离开这
[43:27] It’s a bad plan, man. 这是个馊主意 伙计
[43:37] Hey. 嘿
[43:39] Hi, how are you? 嗨 你好吗
[43:40] Um, we need some things custom-made. 我们需要一些定制的东西
[43:42] Actually, by tomorrow. We’re kind of in a rush. 实际上明天就要 我们有点赶时间
[43:44] And… 然后…
[43:45] You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? 你不知道我在说什么对吗
[43:54] Welcome to long’s. My name’s Li. Not Bruce Lee. 欢迎来到翁氏商店 我叫李 不是李小龙
[43:57] – What? – Got you. – 什么 – 吓到你了
[43:58] – Okay. – Look. – 好吧 – 看
[44:01] Where’d it go? 跑去哪了?
[44:05] Oh! And now it’s by my head. How fun. 噢 现在在我头上了 真有意思
[44:07] – $20. – $20? – 20美元 – 20美元?
[44:09] No, thank you. We’re kind of in a rush. 不了 谢谢 我们有点赶时间
[44:11] -$10. – Uh, no. – 10美元 – 呃 不要
[44:13] – Two for one. – No. – 买1送1 – 不要
[44:14] Okay, all right. Just give us the thumbs. Yeah? 好吧 给我们大拇指就行
[44:16] Okay. Thanks a lot, Jack. Please take these. 好 多谢 杰克 请拿着这个
[44:18] So, we need a Keplinger holdout, 我们需要藏牌器
[44:21] and we also need roughing fluid, a Sanada gimmick, sleeves, tracks. 还需要止滑剂 隐形指腹 假袖 轨道
[44:25] This is all in plastic, though, if you can. 不过都要塑料的 如果可以的话
[44:32] What? 什么
[44:35] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[44:36] My grandmother wants to know why plastic? Plastic is cheap. 我奶奶想知道为什么是塑料的 塑料的都是便宜货
[44:40] Sorry. Yeah, we need plastic because we’re… 对不起 我们需要塑料的因为…
[44:42] We’re going through a very sensitive metal detector, okay? 我们要通过非常敏感的金属探测器
[44:46] So plastic, nothing. Metal… 所以 塑料 没事 金属…
[44:50] It detects. 能探测到
[44:57] What did she say? 她说什么?
[44:58] She said just because you’re talking slowly and moving your hands 她说就算你说得很慢 还手脚比划
[45:02] doesn’t mean she can suddenly understand English. 她也不能突然就听得懂英语
[45:04] Oh, yeah. So sorry. He’s racist. 噢 对 真对不起 他是种族主义者
[45:06] Hey, bro. Listen, I know that the only thing that we agree on 听着 我知道唯一我们有共识的
[45:11] is that our mom and dad had one too many children. 就是我们的父母生的孩子太多了
[45:13] So why don’t we just let the kids play with their toys 所以为什么不让就孩子们玩他们的玩具
[45:18] and go get a little drinkey-poo? 我们去喝一杯?
[45:19] – If it’s free, it’s me. – Great. Guys, we’ll be right back. – 如果免费的话 没问题 – 太好了 伙计们 我们马上回来
[45:25] Okay, kiddies, the chaperones are watching you. 好了 孩子们 监护人在看着你们
[45:28] Don’t do anything I wouldn’t enjoy. 别做会让我不高兴的事
[45:32] Okay. Have fun, you two. 好 你们俩玩的开心
[45:36] Hey. Can I use your phone? It’s kind of important. 嘿 能借电话用吗?有件事挺重要的
[45:40] Sure. 没问题
[45:42] – On the house. – Thanks. – 免费的 – 谢谢
[45:45] Who are you calling? 你打电话给谁
[45:46] I’m arranging to hand over the stick. 我要安排转移芯片
[45:48] So that’s how we’ve been contacting the Eye? 我们就是这么联系天眼的?
[45:50] You’ve been doing it on your own? 你一直自己联系?
[45:51] Maybe. 也许
[45:52] Oh, God. Dylan’s not gonna like this. 天啊 迪伦不会喜欢这样的
[45:55] I’m not really concerned with what Dylan likes. Okay? 我不是很关心迪伦喜欢怎么样 好吧
[45:57] I’m doing this for us. 我这是为了我们
[46:00] – What is wrong with this thing? – Hey, relax, it’s just a kid’s toy. – 这东西怎么回事 – 嘿 轻点 这只是孩子的玩具
[46:04] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 对 我也是这么想的
[46:06] – Okay. Let me just… – Ow! – 好 让我来 – 噢
[46:07] Sorry, sorry. Jesus. 对不起 天啊
[46:11] Hey, can you get this? 嘿 能开这个吗
[46:18] It’s like birth, you know. 简直就像重生
[46:21] One person enters the hospital, two people come out. 一个人进入医院 两个人出来
[46:24] Walk and talk. 边走边说
[46:26] I’ll tell you on the plane. 我会在飞机上告诉你
[46:28] What plane? 什么飞机
[46:30] My sources tell me your Horsemen are in Macau. 我的线人告诉我你的骑士们在澳门
[46:34] – What’s the look? – It’s none of your business. – 这表情怎么回事 – 不关你的事
[46:36] Who are your sources? 你的线人是谁
[46:40] Just some old friends. 就是些老朋友
[46:49] When we have the card, where do I go? 等拿到卡我去哪
[46:52] And O for 52. 0比52
[46:55] Well, it’s perfect. It’s a perfect score. 完美 完美的比分
[46:59] Then what about girls? 那女孩们呢?
[47:02] Like, relationships? 感情史?
[47:04] What? 什么?
[47:09] Look, it’s not something I’m proud of, 听着 这不是我引以为傲的故事
[47:12] but every girl I get close to, I end up taking their trust. 但每个我亲近的女孩 最后我都辜负了她们的信任
[47:18] And then their wallet. 还掏空了她们的钱包
[47:21] So… 所以…
[47:25] – You take their wallets? – Yeah. – 你拿她们的钱包?- 对
[47:30] You ever take their belts? 还拿她们的皮带吗?
[47:33] Or how about some peanuts from the hotel bar? 或者 酒店吧台的花生?
[47:38] Not sure why you took those. 不知道你拿那些干什么
[47:41] I’m sorry, did you think that I was like those other girls? 对不起 你是不是以为我也跟 其他女孩一样?
[47:46] Oh, Jack. 噢 杰克
[47:53] Okay. So there’s a marketplace down the street. 好 街尾有个市场
[47:55] And I’m meeting a man with a blue hat. 我要见一个戴蓝帽子的人
[47:58] He’ll get the stick to the right people and get us home. 他会找到合适的人带我们回家
[48:00] You go grab Merritt, okay? We got a lot to do. 你去叫上梅里特好吗?我们有很多事要做
[48:02] And, hey, put your belt on. 还有 嘿 系上腰带
[48:04] Oh, no, it’s not… She took it off me and… 噢 不是那样的 她从我身上解下来的…
[48:08] You know, the most heartbreaking moment of my life 你知道 我这辈子最伤心的时刻
[48:11] was when I discovered that you had stolen all my money and split. 就是当我发现 你偷走了我所有的钱然后分了
[48:16] I didn’t realize until now 我知道现在才发现
[48:18] how much of that money you put into your face. 你当时拿了多大一笔钱
[48:21] Seriously, is it weird to have more hair in your nose than on your head? 说真的 鼻子下面的毛 比头顶的还多不觉得奇怪吗
[48:25] Speaking of, next time you get a hair transplant, 说起来 下次你植发的时候
[48:28] you might wanna consider requesting something other than old man pubes. 你应该考虑下别的产品 而不是老头子的鸟毛
[48:34] You know what? You are such a buffoon, Mer-Bear. 你真是个小丑 小梅
[48:38] And this little ploy you have 你自己拖住我 让你朋友
[48:40] of stalling me while your friends screw over my employer? 在背后搞我老板的这套小把戏
[48:44] Not gonna work. 是行不通的
[48:48] Chase! As you stare into my eyes, you will find that you wanna sleep. 沙斯 当你直视我的双眼 你会发现自己想睡觉
[48:52] When you wake, you will beg for Merritt’s forgiveness 当你醒来 你会祈求梅里特的原谅
[48:55] and realize that you will never be half the man that he is. 并弄明白自己永远比不上他的一半好
[49:00] Merritt, I am so, so very, very sorry 梅里特 真的非常非常对不起
[49:07] about how pathetic your pupil is. 你的这个学生真是太可悲了
[49:10] Hey, a little hint on your technique of surprise. 嘿 给你一个关于惊喜的建议
[49:13] It lacks that all-essential little element of surprise. 你的惊喜根本就没有一点 惊喜所需要的元素
[49:18] Hey, this has been fun, Mer-Bear. Let’s do it again sometime. 嘿 这很有意思 小梅 下次有空再试试
[49:26] Well, I’ve had ample time to do some research, and you know, 好吧 我有足够的时间做一些研究
[49:31] I was wrong. 我似乎错了
[49:32] I think the Eye might actually be real. 我认为 天眼也许是真的
[49:35] Thought you didn’t buy into all that. 我还以为你不信那些
[49:37] I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think 要是我说我不认为
[49:39] that this road would lead to the great wizard behind the curtain 这条路能指引我找到幕后的 伟大魔术师
[49:42] and, in the end, I might get to see his face. 并最终见到他的脸 那我肯定在撒谎
[49:45] That ain’t gonna happen. 那是不可能的
[49:46] Even if the fate of the Horsemen depends on it? 即使四骑士的性命都寄托于此?
[49:48] Listen to me. I broke you out of there. We’re not changing the terms now. 听我说 我把你带出来了 我们现在不会改变协议
[49:51] – You put me there! – Yeah, because you deserve to be there. – 是你把我弄进去的 – 对 因为你活该呆在那
[49:54] – Listen, I did not kill your father. – What? – 听着 我没杀你父亲 – 什么
[49:57] All right, all right, let’s just cut the bullshit. 好吧 好吧 就别废话了
[50:00] I know who you are, Shrike. 我知道你是谁 施莱克
[50:05] I know you blame me for your father’s death. 我知道你把你爸爸的死怪在我身上
[50:07] I know you think 我知道你认为
[50:08] I goaded him into performing a trick he couldn’t pull off. 是我刺激他 让他冲动尝试危险戏法
[50:11] I know the time in jail was a result of a 30-year revenge plot against me. 我知道进监狱是30年报复计划的结果
[50:16] Supposing that’s all true, you think I’d tell you now? 就算那些都是针对 你觉得我会现在告诉你吗
[50:18] Man… 天啊
[50:21] Thirty years. 30年
[50:23] Thirty years, and the greatest long game magic trick ever created. 创造了史上最伟大的长时间魔术技法
[50:29] Just to put me behind bars. Okay. 就为了把我关进监狱 好吧
[50:34] So how did it feel, seeing me there? 看到我进去感觉如何?
[50:37] Was it all you hoped? 那一切就是你所希望的吗
[50:39] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[50:40] You’re lying. It was an empty experience. 你在撒谎 那是空虚的感觉
[50:45] And you wanna know how I know? 想知道我怎么知道的吗
[50:48] I know because you know. 我知道因为你知道
[50:52] There’s always, always more than what’s on the surface. 永远 永远都是 不只是表面的这些
[50:56] So what, the past didn’t happen, and you’re not who I think you are? 那又怎么样 过去的事情没有发生 你也不是我想象的那样?
[50:59] Now, don’t tell me in 3O years 别跟我说30年里
[51:00] that’s the first time you’ve asked yourself that question. 这是你第一次问自己那个问题
[51:04] I am not my father. You’re not getting in my head, okay? 我不是我爸爸 你没法影响我 好吗
[51:07] You think you’re luring me into a trap? You’re not. 你以为能把我引入陷阱?你不行
[51:10] Now, I am desperate, which means I’m dangerous. 现在我是很急 这意味着我很危险
[51:12] My only concern is the health and well-being of the Horsemen. 我唯一担心的就是四骑士的安全
[51:16] And you’re gonna lead me to them. And if you don’t, I promise you, 你要带我找到他们 如果你不带 我保证
[51:19] you’re gonna end up far worse than in some cushy jail cell somewhere. 你的下场绝对比 轻松的躺在牢房里要悲惨的多
[51:37] What if the Horsemen don’t actually need you to save them? 要是四骑士其实不需要你拯救呢?
[51:45] All right. So the lab is made up of two distinct layers, 好 实验室是由两个分离的隔断组成
[51:48] the security perimeter and the clean room. 安保外围以及无菌室
[51:51] The stick we’re looking for should be in this core. 我们找的芯片应该在这个中心
[51:53] So we’re gonna have to get underneath, extract it, 所以我们要到那下面 拿到芯片
[51:55] and replace it with a decoy. 然后用个仿制品替换掉
[51:57] Now, we’re about to get to the chip. 现在回到芯片上
[51:58] This is the thing about the chip, it’s very thin. 这芯片很轻
[52:00] Luckily, it’s similar in weight and size to a playing card, 幸运的是跟扑克牌大小重量差不多
[52:03] so we’re gonna have to brush up on our card-istry. 所以我们要把飞牌技术再精进一下
[52:07] Whoa, whoa! 喔 喔
[52:12] That’s no good. 那样不行
[52:23] So how do we get in? Hannes Pike. 那我们要怎么进去?哈尼斯·派克
[52:25] He’s the son of a South African gangster. 他是南非黑帮的儿子
[52:27] He’s RSVP’d with what looks like 跟着他来的
[52:29] a couple of members of his security detail. 还有保镖和随从
[52:31] A doctor, to vet it, I guess, and somebody named Buffy. 有个博士 负责检查 我猜的 还有个叫巴菲的人
[52:34] Yeah, apparently, he travels with a different bimbo every week. Hmm. 对 而且他每周旅行都会换女人
[52:38] I wonder which one of us gets to play the bimbo. 不知道我们谁来演那个女人呢
[52:49] Hey, can I get in? 嘿 我能加入吗
[52:53] At the soothing sound of the slots 在老虎机柔和的声音中
[52:54] you slip into a serene state of slumber and sleep. 你进入平静的状态昏昏欲睡
[52:59] Jack, for a moment, 杰克 一段时间里
[53:01] they will think you’re Hannes, so lead them out and keep them busy. 他们会认为你是汗内斯 拖住他们
[53:04] You trust your people implicitly. 他对你们无条件的信任
[53:06] You will have them take care of everything, 你会让他们处理一切
[53:08] and you will wait in the car. 你会在车上等着
[53:09] And eyes open, wide awake. Go. 睁开眼睛 醒过来 去
[53:13] Excuse me. These people are following me. 不好意思 这些人在跟着我
[53:15] You might wanna check their pockets. 你也许该检查一下他们的口袋
[53:20] Then our time is ticking to infiltrate the lab 然后我们有很短的时间进入实验室
[53:23] and get the card to the market, where I’ll hand it off to the Eye, 把芯片偷出来拿到市场上 我会交给天眼
[53:25] so we can all get the hell home. 然后我们就都能回家了
[53:45] Hannes, my old friend. So glad you could make it. 啊 汗内斯 老朋友 你能来真是太好了
[53:49] I knew you had a soft spot for an old-school bidding war. 我就知道你特别钟情于老派投标
[53:52] How have you been? 最近怎么样?
[53:53] I trust my people implicitly. What they say goes. 我完全相信我手下的人 让他们处理
[53:57] Certainly. But I’m sure you’d like to see it for yourself. 当然 但你肯定想亲自看一看
[54:00] Hold it in your hands, check the build quality. 拿在手里检查一下质量
[54:05] Or not. Also fine. 或者不看 没关系
[54:08] Well, if you’d like to follow me. 请各位跟我来
[54:13] You’ll have to remove all your metal. Watches, rings, etc. 你们必须取下身上的金属 手表 戒指之类的
[54:18] – Yeah, of course. – Excuse me for asking… – 当然 – 冒昧问一句
[54:20] Where might I have seen you before? 我以前是不是在哪见过你们?
[54:23] I don’t know, probably one of my many symposiums. 我不知道 可能是在我的座谈会上
[54:26] The book jacket! 皮书套
[54:27] I have to say, Dr. Michaelakis, I’m a huge fan. 我得说 迈克尔拉斯基先生 我是你的忠实书迷
[54:30] Oh, thank you so much. 噢 非常感谢
[54:32] Uh, which book? There have been so many… 哪本书?我的书太多了
[54:36] Does Hannes’ chippy always talk for you, Doctor? 汗内斯经常跟你这样开玩笑吗 博士
[54:40] Doctor? 医生?
[54:44] Sorry, when you say “chippy,” you are referring to Buffy here, yeah? 对不起 你说玩笑 我们就总认为是说这个家伙
[54:48] Of course. 当然
[54:51] Hannes prefers the term “floozy” for all his boy toys. 汗内斯更喜欢用”荡妇”来称他的所有小鲜肉
[54:55] – Yeah. He does. That’s good. – Noted. – 对 – 记住了
[54:58] By the way, I got your email, Dr. Michaelakis. 对了 我收到了你的邮件 迈克尔拉斯基先生
[55:00] You had a query about our ability 你询问我们在温室…
[55:02] to maintain quantum coherence at room temperature 不使用稀释 冷冻和错误修正
[55:04] without the use of dilution, refrigerators, or error correction. 维持量子相干性的能力提出了质疑
[55:09] Do you care to elucidate? 你可以说明一下吗?
[55:11] – Right. – Yeah. – 没错 – 是的
[55:12] Yes, I did send that email. 是的 我是发过那封邮件
[55:14] – The other day, I saw you. – I did, I sent it. So what gives? – 那天我看到了 – 是的 我发了 说什么来着?
[55:17] I’m sorry, what gives… 抱歉 什么来着?
[55:19] I think what she’s trying to say… 我想她想说的是…
[55:20] Actually, the grown-ups are having a meeting, Buffy. 好了 我们专家在开会 巴菲
[55:22] Okay. 好吧
[55:24] If you’ll hold on to that. 请你帮我拿着
[55:25] – Yeah, sure, Doctor. – Thank you. – 好的 没问题 博士 – 谢谢
[55:27] Now, every seventh grader, even the dumb ones, 听着 每个七年级的学生 甚至包括哪些蠢学生
[55:29] know the second law of thermodynamics. 都知道热力学第二定律
[55:31] “All ordered systems tend toward disorder.” Disorder! “所有有序的系统 都将趋于无序状态” 无序
[55:35] So I’m going to ask you one more time, sir, what gives? 所以我要再问你一次 先生 刚才说什么来着?
[55:45] Well, it’s actually topological quantum order. 这其实涉及到拓扑量子顺序
[55:49] The emergence of quantum effects on a macroscopic level. 是指量子效应在宏观的层面体现
[55:52] So that is, in fact, what gives. 这就是刚才我说的
[56:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[56:07] You know, Buffy is not a bad name for you. 你知道 巴菲这名字挺适合你的
[56:12] You know, buff, firm, taut. 你知道的 巴夫 费姆 陶特
[56:15] That’s good. Did you just find a thesaurus somewhere? 很不错 你是在哪找了本字典吗?
[56:17] Nubile. 努比莱
[56:18] – That’s good. Thank you. Okay. – There we go. 很好 谢谢你 好的
[56:32] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[56:41] The stick’s metal. How are we going to get it out? 那手杖是金属的 我们怎么带出去?
[56:43] Yeah. I don’t know. 是啊 我不知道
[56:45] This is the housing. 就是这里了
[56:47] 820 million qubit miles of digi-synaptic resonance. 传输速度达到了八亿两千万量子英里
[56:57] But of course, what sets us apart from anything else on the planet 但无疑我们独霸全球之处
[57:00] is the processor, which we playfully refer to as the Magic Broomstick. 就是我们的处理器 我们玩笑的把它称为”魔法扫帚”
[57:05] The Broomstick? 扫帚?
[57:06] Has the power to clear the contents of any computing system on the planet 有着清理地球上 任何电脑系统内容
[57:09] and then magically sweep them into your bin. 并将其传输给你的能力
[57:12] Oh! Broomstick. That’s funny. 扫帚 真有趣
[57:15] Take a look, vet it however you’d like, 看看吧 随你怎么检查
[57:18] and tell Hannes we’ll be taking bids on Monday. 然后告诉汗内斯 我们将于周一投标
[57:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[57:23] Oh, my God. I must be allergic to something in here. 我的天 这里面肯定 有什么东西让我过敏了
[57:26] What could you possibly be allergic to in here? 你怎么可能在这里面 发生过敏反应呢?
[57:28] – This room is hermetically sealed. – That’s it. – 这房间是密封的 – 就是它
[57:31] I’m allergic to hermetic seals. 看来是对电子辐射过敏
[57:33] If we could get him away from the computer, please. 好的 把他扶到一边去
[57:35] – That’s the one thing. – Just until he’s recovered. – 这是唯一的可能 – 让他恢复一下
[57:38] We’re gonna need some anti-baa… 我们还需要点抗菌药…
[57:41] Do we have alcohol wipes? 这里有湿巾吗?
[57:42] Your hands need to be sterile if you intend to get any closer. 如果你要靠近 就必须确保手部是无菌的
[57:45] Do I make myself clear? 你听明白了吗?
[57:49] – Sorry. We couldn’t… – No, I’m fine. – 抱歉 我们不能… – 不 我很好
[57:52] …take his medicine into the country. 把这药吃了吧
[57:53] Yeah… 是的
[57:57] Can’t risk any contamination. 不能再接触过敏源了
[58:00] You’re gonna have to stay away from the inner workings. 到时候你得离它远一点
[58:03] Thank you very much. Thank you. 非常感谢 谢谢
[58:04] – All right. If you’re done… – Oh. Here you go. – 好的 如果你弄完了 – 给你
[58:06] Sorry about this. Okay. I’m okay. 很抱歉 好的 我没事
[58:08] This happens to him sometimes. It’ll pass. – 他有时就会如此 很快会过去的 – 过敏
[58:10] Allergies. Nothing you can do. 过敏 你什么也做不了
[58:12] – Well, something you could do, Doctor. – 你能做点什么 医生
[58:34] Okay? 没事了吧?
[58:42] Search him, please. 搜他的身
[58:43] Didn’t we just do that? 刚才不是搜过了吗?
[58:45] Are you serious? 我们什么也没做
[58:46] Okay. I wanna run full diagnostics on the system. 好的 我要全方位检查系统
[58:50] This is completely unnecessary. 这完全没有必要
[59:21] Up, up, 举手 举手
[59:23] Okay. 好的
[59:45] Hey! I can walk on my own. 嘿 我自己能走
[59:54] Whoa! 哇
[59:58] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:00:16] Hey! 嘿
[1:00:17] I can do that myself. 我自己来
[1:00:19] We just met, man. 我们刚认识 伙计
[1:00:21] Handsy, handsy, handsy. 毛手毛脚的
[1:00:35] Hey! 嘿
[1:00:37] My eyes are up here, man. 我的眼睛在这 伙计
[1:00:40] How do you like it? 你喜欢吗?
[1:01:04] Hey, I’m good. 嘿 我没事
[1:01:07] Turn around. 转身
[1:01:26] Do you have anything? 你这有东西吗?
[1:01:27] I don’t know. Can’t trust anybody. 我不知道 不能相信任何人
[1:01:30] – I’m good. – They’re clean. – 我没事 – 他们是安全的
[1:01:34] Do your final checks and get them out of here. 最后检查一下 然后让他们出去
[1:01:36] Oh, we’re walking this way again. Yay. – 好的 – 我们又走这边了
[1:01:44] I don’t speak the language. 我不会说话
[1:01:54] See? 看到没?
[1:01:55] What did I tell you, man? We didn’t have anything. 我怎么跟你说的?我们什么都没有
[1:01:58] Thanks, pal. Appreciate that. 谢谢 伙计 非常感谢
[1:02:17] Something about a big white dance floor, makes me wanna boogie. 这个像白色舞池的东西 让我想摆动身体
[1:02:20] Hey, thanks for having us. 嘿 感谢邀请我们
[1:02:23] That’s great stuff. 那东西真不错
[1:02:31] Okay. 好吧
[1:02:33] You guys are pretty serious about your security, huh? 你们的安保措施 还真是严格啊
[1:02:38] Okay. 好的
[1:02:40] Do I have all my things? I feel like I came in with more stuff. 我的东西都在吗 我觉得我进来的时候还带着更多的东西
[1:02:44] Did I come in with more stuff? 都在这里了吗?
[1:02:46] You don’t think so? 你不这么想?
[1:02:51] Uh, sir, I think you still have my wallet. 先生 我想我的钱包还在你那
[1:02:53] Remember, I, uh, gave it to you when I came in? 记得吗 我进来的时候给你了
[1:02:56] It would be nice to leave with it. 我想把它要回来
[1:03:03] Wallet coming through. 钱包要通过了
[1:03:12] Sorry, my belt. 抱歉 是我的皮带
[1:03:19] Uh… 呃…
[1:03:21] I guess that’s everything, right? 我想都在这了 对吧?
[1:03:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:03:24] – That is not a toy, Buffy. – Sorry. – 那不是玩具 巴菲 – 抱歉
[1:03:32] Go, go, go! 走走走
[1:03:40] All right. Drop me off at the market 好的 在市场上放我下去
[1:03:42] so I can get this to the Eye. 我要交给天眼
[1:03:44] You asked me to call you when they started 你要我在他们开始…
[1:03:45] running around like headless chickens. 像无头苍蝇一样跑路时打给你
[1:03:48] Well, that’s what’s happening. 是的 就是那么回事
[1:04:04] This is where your sources told you they’d be? 这就是他们说的地方?
[1:04:07] No, this is where my sources said we might find an answer. 不 他只是告诉我 也许能在这找到答案
[1:04:22] She must be familiar with your work. 她肯定很了解你的事
[1:04:24] Excuse me. 打搅一下
[1:04:25] Miss, have you seen these people? 小姐 你见过这些人吗?
[1:04:39] She says her grandson spoke to their leader. 她说她的孙子跟他们的 老大说过话
[1:04:42] He’s in the back. 他在后面
[1:04:44] What? 什么?
[1:04:45] No “Wow, you speak Mandarin”? 不 你会说普通话?
[1:05:18] Ah! The Coffin to the Beyond. 大变活人
[1:05:22] It was always a flap, or a trap or mirrors. 总是涉及到暗门 陷阱或者镜子
[1:05:28] The audience thought he’d just disappeared. 观众们认为他就那样消失了
[1:05:32] But he was always hidden somewhere inside. 但是他总是藏在 里面的某个地方
[1:05:47] I believe that’s the prototype for the one your father had made. 我想这就是你父亲 所做那东西的原型
[1:05:52] He, like many others over the years, ordered his supplies from here. 他和那些年的很多人一样 都是从这里订做道具的
[1:05:56] Ah! Of course. 当然了
[1:05:59] That’s why you gave me the look when I said they were in Macau. 所以当我说他们在澳门时 你给我摆脸色
[1:06:03] Your father used to come here when you were young. 你父亲在你小时候来过这里
[1:06:05] Can I please get some space here? 能给我一些空间吗?
[1:06:12] If you think you’re the only one who’d wondered for 30 years what happened… 你认为你是唯一一个 对所发生的事情质疑了30年的人吗?
[1:06:16] …you’re not. 不是的
[1:06:18] Lionel was a master magician. 莱昂内尔是魔术大师
[1:06:21] Either he gamed the hinges, 他要么在前面缠上锁链
[1:06:22] so he could kick the door and they would pop out, 这样就能踹开门跳出来
[1:06:26] or he had access to the lock from the inside so he could pick it. 要么使用内部的锁 这样就能开锁
[1:06:30] Word is the safe was made from cheap metal, and it bowed. 人们说保险箱是廉价金属做的 所以很容易弄开
[1:06:34] Still, he always had something up his sleeve. 他总是留一手的
[1:06:40] Unless he’d reached the limit of his capabilities and his clock ran out. 但最后他达到了他能力的极限用尽了技巧
[1:06:52] Excuse me. My grandmother has something you might want. 抱歉 我奶奶那儿也许有你要的东西
[1:07:00] This was your father’s. 这是你父亲的
[1:07:02] He had several of these made. 他订做了几个这样的东西
[1:07:16] 逃脱术 计时器
[1:07:24] And the Horsemen? 那么四骑士的事呢?
[1:07:26] I overheard them talking. 我偶然听到他们谈话
[1:07:29] One of them, Atlas, 当时他们其中一个叫阿特拉斯的
[1:07:30] he’s meeting someone at the market nearby. 在附近的市场上见什么人
[1:07:50] As for former Agent Rhodes, 至于前特工罗兹
[1:07:52] his location is now your number one priority. 查清他的所在位置是我们的首要任务
[1:07:55] We’re putting out an international APB. 我们已经发布了国际通告
[1:07:57] We have Interpol, including cooperation from local authorities. 我们需要当地部门的合作
[1:08:00] Agent Cowan. 考恩特工
[1:08:01] I’m assuming it was actually not you who walked into Newburgh Federal Prison, 我想你应该没有 进入纽堡联邦监狱
[1:08:05] then walked out 30 minutes later with Thaddeus Bradley? 然后三十分钟后和 撒迪厄斯·布兰德利一起离开了吧?
[1:08:08] – What? – He used your ID. – 什么?- 他用了你的证件
[1:08:14] What are you doing, Rhodes? 你在做什么 罗兹?
[1:08:43] – Atlas, hey. – Dylan. – 阿特拉斯 嘿 – 迪伦
[1:08:45] – I blew it, I’m sorry. – What are you doing here? – 我搞砸了 抱歉 – 你来这里做什么?
[1:08:47] I’m here to help now. 我是来帮忙的
[1:08:48] Okay, we definitely don’t need your help. 好的 我们绝对不需要你的帮助
[1:08:50] I know I messed up, all right? 我知道我搞砸了 好吗?
[1:08:51] Yeah, you put everybody’s lives in danger. 是的 你让大家都身陷险境
[1:08:53] – Where is everybody? – Where is everybody? – 大家在哪?- 大家在哪?
[1:08:55] I can’t be seen with you, actually, right now. 实际上不能被人看到 我和你在一起
[1:08:57] I got it now, okay? I appreciate you taking 我知道了 好吗?我很感谢
[1:08:59] the time to take control for a little while. 你抽出时间 来控制一下局势
[1:09:00] – Hey, I’m actually… Yeah? – Yeah, but I got it now, all right? – 嘿 我真的… 是吗?- 但是我知道了 好吗?
[1:09:02] – You do? – Yeah. – 是吗?- 是的
[1:09:03] You look like you can get some rest, buddy. 你看起来应该 好好的休息一下 伙计
[1:09:05] – Who you meeting here? – I’m not meeting anybody. – 你在这里等谁?- 我没等任何人
[1:09:07] They told me at long’s you were meeting somebody. 他们告诉我你在翁氏 见了什么人
[1:09:09] At long’s? 翁氏?
[1:09:11] Okay, yeah, no, I am, um… 好的 是的 不 我是…
[1:09:14] I’m meeting somebody from the Eye. 我见了来自”天眼”的人
[1:09:16] Yeah, no, they agreed to meet me 是的 他们答应我
[1:09:17] to exchange this computer chip for our lives back. 用我们的命换这张电脑芯片
[1:09:21] So that’s what it’s come to now. 事情就是这样子
[1:09:22] I hope you’re happy with the situation you’ve put us in. 我希望你对现在的状况感到开心
[1:09:24] You’re talking to the Eye? 你和”天眼”谈过了?
[1:09:25] Yeah. 是的
[1:09:26] Why are you talking to the Eye? 你为何和他们谈?
[1:09:29] Atlas. Atlas, give me the stick. 阿特拉斯 阿特拉斯 给我晶片卡
[1:09:32] Dylan, you’re not our leader anymore, okay? 迪伦 你已经不是我们的老大了 好吗?
[1:09:35] You’re not our hero. You’re not FBI. 你不是我们的英雄 你也不是FBI
[1:09:37] You’re not a magician. You’re not really anything. 你不是魔术师 你根本什么也不是
[1:09:41] And we trusted you for a year. 我们相信了你一年
[1:09:43] So if you really wanna help us… If you really… 所以如果你真的想帮助我们…
[1:09:46] If you really wanna help us, you would leave. 如果你真想帮助我们 那你就离开
[1:09:57] I get it. Cool. Bye. 我懂了 好的 再见
[1:10:18] Hello, hello! 你好 你好
[1:10:19] Yeah, that was me you called at the magic shop. 是的 你在魔术店联系的 那个人就是我
[1:10:22] So much fun though, knowing you’d be scurrying away from me at the lab 但还是很有趣 我知道你在实验室会被我吓跑
[1:10:26] just to bring it to me here. 所以我来了这里
[1:10:27] Did you actually think I’d let you go? 你真的认为我会让你走吗?
[1:10:29] – How did you do that? – Everyone has their button. – 你是怎么做到的?- 每个人都有自己的弱点
[1:10:32] You push it and they go blind. And yours, obviously, is ego. 一旦按下去 就变瞎了 而你的弱点就是自负
[1:10:36] “Stay the course. “坚持到底
[1:10:37] Great changes are in store. 巨变即将发生
[1:10:40] Trust that your unique talents 相信你独特的才能
[1:10:43] will not go unrecognized.” 将会被人所知”
[1:10:45] – That was you. – Yeah. – 那个是你 – 是的
[1:10:47] Merritt downloaded all the files, 梅里特下载了所有的文件
[1:10:49] but how do you think we were able to find him? 但你认为我们是 怎么找到他的呢?
[1:10:51] Your phone. 你的电话
[1:10:54] I asked to see the face behind all of this. 我想看看幕后黑手
[1:10:56] What you actually put your phone on was a bi-wave siphon pad. 被你手机录下的 其实是平板电脑的声音
[1:11:01] Once again, science beats magic. 又一次科学战胜了魔术
[1:11:06] – So, the stick? – No. – 那么 我要的东西呢?- 没在
[1:11:11] I got it. 在我这
[1:11:12] I got it. I got it. 在我这 在我这
[1:11:16] – Fuck, Dylan! – Wait, leave them! – 该死 迪伦 – 等等 别管他们
[1:11:18] You really think I’m gonna walk away from you? 你真以为我会就那样离开?
[1:11:19] Give me the stick! 给我晶片卡
[1:11:21] Give me it! 给我
[1:11:23] All right. Don’t ever question me again. Beat it! 好的 别再质疑我 滚开
[1:11:36] – So, the stick. – Go to hell. – 好的 东西给我 – 去死吧
[1:11:40] Boys. 各位
[1:11:53] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 抱歉 抱歉
[1:12:11] There’s like 10 of you. 你们可有不少人
[1:12:13] Come on, he’s just doing tricks. 拜托 他只是在耍小伎俩
[1:12:15] He’s there! Go! 他在那 快去
[1:13:40] Dylan, watch the pretty birdies fly. And sleep. 迪伦 看着这会飞的小鸟 睡着吧
[1:13:45] – Doesn’t work on me. – Not even as a distraction? – 对我可没用 – 难道就不能让你分心吗?
[1:13:51] – Good job. – Nice to be involved. – 干的好 – 还是自己动手好
[1:14:02] Hey, guys! Guys! Hey! 嘿 各位 各位 嘿
[1:14:04] – I just saw Dylan, something happened. – What do you mean you just saw Dylan? – 我刚才见到了迪伦 出事了 – 你说这话是什么意思?
[1:14:07] Dylan’s here? What happened? 迪伦在这里?发生什么了?
[1:14:09] – Atlas. – I don’t know. – 阿特拉斯 – 我不知道 我不知道
[1:14:16] What are they doing? 他们在做什么?
[1:14:18] Those are Walter’s men. 那些是沃尔特的人
[1:14:20] This is what they want. 这就是他们要的
[1:14:23] What the hell? How do you still have that? 搞什么?怎么还在你手上?
[1:14:31] Whoa. That’s Lionel Shrike’s safe. 那是莱昂内尔·施莱克的保险箱
[1:14:32] What the hell do they want with that? 他们要用那个做什么?
[1:14:35] Okay, we gotta follow that truck. 好的 我们得跟着那卡车
[1:14:37] They must have Dylan. We don’t have much time. 迪伦肯定在他们手上 我们的时间不多
[1:14:45] What do you want? 你要什么?
[1:14:46] You to understand something very important. 你知道一些非常重要的事情
[1:14:51] We are mirror images. 我们是镜像
[1:14:54] You see, because like you, 你看 和你一样
[1:14:55] I share a very deep connection with my father. 我和我父亲 有着很深的联系
[1:14:59] And like you, I’ll stop at nothing to avenge any wrongs done to him. 而且和你一样 我将不惜一切代价为他进行复仇
[1:15:09] You know the only difference between your father and mine? 你知道你父亲和我父亲 唯一的区别吗?
[1:15:12] Mine’s still alive. 我父亲还活着
[1:15:15] Get him up. 让他起来
[1:15:30] So, this is the man 那么 就是这个人
[1:15:34] who spent a lifetime plotting against me. 花了一辈子时间暗算我
[1:15:39] I wouldn’t have known your face 即使你的巨幅海报挂在 我的卧室窗户外面
[1:15:41] if it had been on a billboard outside my bedroom window. 我也认不出来你是谁
[1:15:45] But you have spent, what, 3O years thinking about mine? 但你却花了30年时间一直算计我?
[1:15:49] When my father died, 当我父亲死的时候
[1:15:50] your insurance company denied my mother her claims. 你的保险公司 拒绝了我母亲的请求
[1:15:52] – I wouldn’t even have known… – She died a pauper! – 她穷苦而死 – 我甚至不知道…
[1:15:54] …who your mother was. 你的母亲是谁
[1:15:56] She was a digit, a nanobyte in a stream of data. 她只是个数字 一连串资料的十亿分之一
[1:16:00] Because nothing is personal to you 因为你不关心任何事
[1:16:02] and everyone and everything is just a number, isn’t that so? 任何人和任何事对于 你来说都只是数字 对吧?
[1:16:05] That is where you are wrong, Mr. Rhodes. 那正是你错的地方 罗兹先生
[1:16:07] Once you made yourself known it became very personal. 一旦你出名了 那就跟你有关了
[1:16:14] – My son… – Yeah, the sociopath. – 我的儿子… – 是的 反社会的家伙
[1:16:15] Funny thing is, I have seven so-called legitimate children. 有趣的是 我有七个所谓的婚生子女
[1:16:20] Sniveling, snobbish, stupid runts. 他们虚情假意 十分势力 而且愚蠢无比
[1:16:23] I have one illegitimate child who is a lot like me. 但我有一个和我一样的私生子
[1:16:27] The point is, he wants something, 问题是 他想要一些东西
[1:16:30] and like any good parent, I will stop at nothing to get it for him. 像那些好的父母一样 我将不惜一切代价让他获得
[1:16:35] Your Horsemen have it. 那东西就在你的骑士身上
[1:16:37] You will turn it and them over to us, now. 你会把它和他们 现在就交给我们
[1:16:41] No. 不
[1:16:46] Dylan, I would like you to really take this moment in 迪伦 我很希望你好好记住这一刻
[1:16:49] because this is the consequence of your personal vendetta come to life 因为这就是你一心报私仇
[1:16:52] and staring you in the face. 反被将了一军的结果
[1:16:54] I want you to know that when you’re gone, 我要你知道就算你归西
[1:16:56] we’re not going to stop. 我们也不会停止
[1:16:57] We’re gonna destroy everything you believe in, 我们将毁了你相信的一切
[1:16:59] starting with the Horsemen, and ending with the Eye. 先从四骑士开始 最后毁了”天眼”
[1:17:02] Now then, cast your mind back 现在 鼓起你的勇气
[1:17:04] to standing by the banks of the river watching your father descend, 站在这亲眼目睹你父亲失败
[1:17:07] disgraced and discredited. 遭遇耻辱并名誉扫地的河岸边
[1:17:09] The horrid psychic pain as you have relived for years. 这些年来你感受到的恐惧
[1:17:12] I felt that same thing two years ago 我感受到同样的感觉 两年前你不仅毁了
[1:17:16] as you drained not just my father’s fortune, but his dignity! 我父亲的前途 还有他的尊严
[1:17:19] And yet you took pleasure from it. 而你却从中得到快乐
[1:17:24] This should bring back some childhood memories. 这应该能给你带回一些童年记忆
[1:17:54] – Would you like some tea? – Oh. Thank you. – 想喝点茶吗?- 谢谢你
[1:18:12] – You ready? – Over to you. – 你准备好了吗?- 请便
[1:18:21] Splash! 水花
[1:18:26] Job done! 完事了
[1:18:43] Hell is going to seem like a day at the spa 看起来还得等不少时间
[1:18:46] by the time we’re through with these Horsemen. 到时候我们就把骑士灭了
[1:18:49] – Wouldn’t you say? – You had me at “hell.” – 你说呢?- 完全正确
[1:19:08] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[1:19:13] Always keep something up my sleeve. 我每次都会给自己留一手的
[1:20:34] I wish I could dredge from the muck of my soul 我希望我能洗净自己的灵魂
[1:20:38] one speck of remorse, but I can’t. 让它毫无污秽 但这是不可能的
[1:20:42] So I’ll stick to the business at hand and try not to smile too broadly. 所以我会继续做着生意 并试着别笑得太明显
[1:20:48] And, uh, thank you for delivering Mr. Dylan Rhodes. 还有 谢谢你 为我送来迪伦·罗兹先生
[1:20:54] I take it it’s done. 我想这事已经完了
[1:20:57] Literally hit the bottom. 差不多沉睡在海底了
[1:21:00] – Now, where are the Horsemen? – They’re performers. – 那么 四骑士在哪?- 他们只是表演的
[1:21:06] Their pride, their ego, their need to be adored are all too powerful 他们的骄傲和自负 他们对于名气的渴望 实在是太强烈了
[1:21:11] to keep them out of the limelight for long. 他们无法隐藏太久
[1:21:13] If they don’t make themselves known, you will find yourself 如果找不到他们 你就会发现你自己
[1:21:19] in a very similar position to Mr. Rhodes. 和罗兹先生一样 处于一个十分相似的情况
[1:21:23] – Are we clear about that? – As clear as the water he’s under. – 清楚了吗?- 像他沉入的水一样清楚
[1:21:34] You’ll have the rest when I have the Horsemen. 抓住骑士之后 再给你剩下的
[1:22:10] Dylan! 迪伦
[1:22:13] Dylan, come on, buddy, breathe! 迪伦 拜托 醒醒伙计
[1:22:15] – Dylan. – Dylan? – 迪伦 – 迪伦
[1:22:16] Dylan, come on! 迪伦 醒醒
[1:22:23] You’re okay. 你没事
[1:22:26] Jesus! You scared the hell out of us, man. 天啊 你吓坏我们了 伙计
[1:22:28] – Are you all right, bro? – Okay! – 你没事吧 伙计?- 好了
[1:22:32] – Thank you! – This is the least I could do. – 谢谢你 – 这是我起码能做的
[1:22:34] No. There’s a hell of a lot less you could’ve done. 不 你本可以袖手旁观的
[1:22:36] That was not an option. 我们可不会那样
[1:22:37] You took a bullet for us, it was huge. 你为我们挡了子弹 那可是大恩情
[1:22:39] You really did, man. 你真的做到了 伙计
[1:22:44] Thanks for pulling me out. Seriously. 说真的 感谢你们救我出来
[1:22:47] Yeah. 好啊
[1:22:48] You got yourself out. We did the easy part. 是你自己出来的 我们只是拉你出水
[1:22:50] Literally, in my case, I was just standing on the shore 是真的 因为我当时 只是站在岸边
[1:22:53] while Atlas jumped down and got you. 是阿特拉斯跳下水 找到你的
[1:22:55] I’m serious. 我说真的
[1:22:56] Hey, you guys. Something’s not right. 嘿 各位 有点不对劲
[1:22:58] – What’s wrong? – What? – 怎么了?- 怎么?
[1:23:02] – It’s fake. – What? – 这是假的 – 什么?
[1:23:06] No, I had the stick. 不 我拿到了芯片
[1:23:07] The actual stick. I swear, it was in my hand, 是真的芯片 我发誓是真的 就在我手里
[1:23:10] in the lab, and then I put it in the little case thing. 然后我把它放在一个小盒子里
[1:23:12] – And I gave it to Atlas. – Right, which I then gave to Dylan. – 然后给了阿特拉斯 – 对 后来我交给迪伦
[1:23:15] Is there any chance you’ve possibly misplaced it at any point? 有没有可能 是你错放在什么地方了?
[1:23:17] No, I took it from you and then slipped it back in your coat 不 我从你手里把它拿走
[1:23:21] when I pushed you out. 然后把你推开时又还给了你
[1:23:23] Either way, we’re left holding a whole sack full of nada. 总之 我们这次算是栽了
[1:23:26] Yeah, but they’re gonna come after us as if we do have something. 是的 但他们还是会认为 东西就在我们手上
[1:23:29] No. Okay. I agree that somebody got the better of us. Okay? Somehow. 不 好的 我同意有人 战胜了我们
[1:23:32] But I don’t agree that we have a sack full of nada. 但是我不认为我们就一败涂地了
[1:23:34] Because we’re all here. That’s a sack full of something. 因为我们都在这 这才是最重要的
[1:23:39] Listen, we all know that Walter is not going to stop until he gets that chip. 听着 我们都知道沃尔特 不得到芯片不会停手
[1:23:45] And we’re the only ones that even know that he’s alive. 而且我们是唯一 知道他还活着的人
[1:23:49] We can’t just walk away. That’s not what the Horsemen do. 我们不能就这样不管了 这可不是骑士的风格
[1:23:56] There’s a quote. Um… 有一段话
[1:23:58] It’s actually by the magician 这话是一个魔术师说的
[1:24:00] that made me wanna do this in the first place. 正是他让我走上了这条路
[1:24:02] It’s, uh… 说的是…
[1:24:04] “A magician’s greatest power lies forever shrouded in his empty fist.” “魔术师最大的力量 永远深藏于他的空拳”
[1:24:10] “And the very idea that he can convince the world “然而他能说服世人”
[1:24:13] that he is, in fact, carrying with him a secret.” “他确实握有秘密”
[1:24:16] – That’s Lionel Shrike. – Right. – 那是莱昂内尔·施莱克说的 – 是的
[1:24:20] So what are you saying? 那你的意思是我们
[1:24:21] That we should pretend like we have something we don’t? 要假装我们手头有没有的东西?
[1:24:28] – What is Walter’s greatest fear? – Being seen. – 沃尔特最大的恐惧是什么?- 被曝光
[1:24:31] – And what does the stick do? – The stick can unencode anything. 那芯片是做什么的?那芯片可以破译一切
[1:24:35] It can open up a back door into any computer on the planet. 它可以悄然入侵这星球上的任何一台电脑
[1:24:40] – Including his. – Yeah. – 包括他的 – 是的
[1:24:44] Right, we not only make him think that we have it, 好的 我们不仅要让他认为 芯片在我们手上
[1:24:46] but that we’re going to use it to expose and destroy him. 还要让他以为我们将用 芯片将他彻底毁了
[1:24:50] We need a plan. But we don’t have time. 我们需要个计划 但我们没时间了
[1:24:54] We have each other and there are five of us. 我们还有彼此 而且我们有五个人
[1:24:57] But we also need supplies, right? And resources. 但是我们还需要惊喜 对吧?还有必要的道具和资源
[1:25:00] And probably more than five people. 或者更多的人
[1:25:04] Do you really think you don’t have help? 你真认为没人帮你们?
[1:25:08] Oh, she speaks English. Of course. Yeah. 她会说英语 当然了 对
[1:25:11] Do you know why the Fool is the most powerful card in the tarot? 你知道为何”愚者”是 塔罗牌中力量最大的?
[1:25:16] Not because the person who draws him is a fool. 不是因为抽到它的人就是愚者
[1:25:20] He’s a fool because he’s a clean slate, 他愚 因为他是一张白纸
[1:25:24] and, therefore, can become anything. 因此可以成为 无所不能
[1:25:28] You were chosen. 你们是被选择的人
[1:25:30] All of you. 你们都是
[1:25:32] Not because of who you are, but because of who you might become. 不是因为你们是谁 而是因为你们将取得的成绩
[1:25:39] When you say “chosen”… Are you part of the Eye? 当你说”被选择” 你是”天眼”的一部分?
[1:25:43] Yes. We are part of the Eye. 是的 我们是”天眼”的一部分
[1:25:47] You’ve each doubted our existence. 你们都怀疑我们的存在
[1:25:51] Wondering if we, indeed, were watching. 想知道 我们是否在观察
[1:25:59] We are. We always have been. 我们确实在观察 我们一直如此
[1:26:03] This is the best magic shop in the world. 这可是世界上最好的魔术店
[1:26:05] – You know what she’s saying, right? – Yes. – 你明白她说的 对吧?- 是的
[1:26:08] That now we have resources and help. 现在我们有了资源和帮手
[1:26:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:26:16] So, who’s in? 那么 谁加入?
[1:26:21] – I’m in. – Yeah, I’m in. – 我加入 – 是的 我加入
[1:26:27] Let’s do this. 我们开干吧
[1:26:45] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:26:50] Not long ago, we were tricked. 不久前 我们被人耍了
[1:26:52] I was exposed and brought back from the dead. 我被人发现没有死去
[1:26:55] So we thought it was only fitting that we do the same thing 所以我们觉得唯一的办法
[1:26:58] – to the person who did it to us. – Midnight, New Year’s Eve. London. – 就是以牙还牙 – 除夕 午夜 伦敦
[1:27:02] We will be performing a series of shows that all connect to our big finale, 我们将进行一连串的表演 那将会是我们的绝唱
[1:27:06] so pay close attention to each trick. 所以你们得好好看着
[1:27:08] Get my father. 叫我父亲来
[1:27:11] Run! 快点
[1:27:12] I want Interpol, Scotland Yard, whoever we have in London. 我要找国际刑警 苏格兰场 能找的帮手都找上
[1:27:15] What do we know about Rhodes? 罗兹方面有什么消息?
[1:27:17] Wherever the Horsemen are, that’s where he is. 不管骑士们在哪 他都会在那里
[1:27:19] Let’s get to the airport. 我们去机场吧
[1:27:20] So leave your kiddies at home and get ready for a wild night, 留小孩在家 准备享受疯狂夜晚
[1:27:22] because we, too, will bring someone back from the dead. 因为我们也会让某人死而复生
[1:27:26] Let’s move, everyone! 各位行动吧
[1:27:27] In front of the largest stage in the world… 在世界最大的舞台前面…
[1:27:29] The actual world. 真实的世界
[1:27:31] You know they’re playing you, right? Leading you into a trap? 你知道他们在耍你 对吧?把你引入陷阱
[1:27:35] Yeah, but the threat is real. 是的 但这威胁是真的
[1:27:37] This card can hack into any system on the planet, including ours. 这张芯片可以黑进 地球上任何的电脑 包括我们的
[1:27:40] They have it, why wouldn’t they use it to expose us? 现在芯片在他们手上 他们为何就不会用?
[1:27:42] Me. Everything we’ve done. 我 我们所做的一切
[1:27:44] Is it real, Mr. McKinney? 这是真的吗 麦金尼先生?
[1:27:53] The threat is real. 这威胁是真的
[1:27:54] So, how do we stay ahead of them? 那么 我们要怎么对付他们?
[1:27:57] We need to get to London by midnight. 我们得在午夜赶到伦敦
[1:28:08] We are here in London 我们现在在伦敦
[1:28:09] on this New Year’s Eve, and the crowds are out in force. 除夕夜充满了人群
[1:28:12] Locals and tourists alike 当地人和游客们
[1:28:14] getting ready for the party of the year. 准备好参加年度大派对了
[1:28:16] A video gone viral from the infamous 一段跟四骑士有关的视频
[1:28:18] Horsemen magicians has surfaced. 已经在网上疯传了
[1:28:20] They promise to make a grand reappearance. 他们承诺会盛大复出
[1:28:21] But will it end in their arrest on national television ? 但结局会是他们在全国电视上被捕或证明清白?
[1:28:25] Or some sort of vindication? 或者说只是一个噱头?
[1:28:26] Who knows where they’ll show up… 天晓得他们会在哪里出现
[1:28:29] remake reporter H But we do know, wherever, 但我们知道不管何时何地
[1:28:30] whenever that is, people will be watching. 人们会拭目以待
[1:28:35] Yeah, texts, tweets, lnstagrams. 是的 短信 推特 博客
[1:28:37] Anything that says “Horsemen,” brags about seeing the Horsemen, 任何和骑士有关系的消息
[1:28:40] tag them and bundle them. 都给我跟一跟
[1:28:42] Dad, who do we have security-wise on this? Your guys? 爸爸 这一次担任保安的是谁 是你们吗?
[1:28:44] Whoever you want. 你要谁都行
[1:28:45] Well, we want all of them and all their friends. 都带上 再加上一些人
[1:28:47] Anyone who wants to work stationed throughout the city, 让任何想赚外快的人随时待命
[1:28:49] so they can be anywhere in 60 seconds. 60秒立即出现在全市各处
[1:29:06] Hello! Hey! 你好 嘿
[1:29:10] My name’s Jack Wilder. 我叫杰克·怀尔德
[1:29:12] Goddamn, it feels good to be back. 该死的 回来的感觉真好
[1:29:16] All right, gather around. Indulge me. 好的 都过来吧
[1:29:18] I wanna talk to you about something real quick. 我要跟你们分享一些消息
[1:29:20] You all know Three Card Monte, also known as “Find the Lady”? 你们都知道三张扑克戏法 也被叫做”找小姐”戏法吗?
[1:29:24] Trick performed by street hustlers all over the world. And why street hustlers? 在全世界由老千表演的戏法 为什么是老千?
[1:29:29] Because as soon as you walk up to the table, you lose. 因为只要你靠近桌子 你就输了
[1:29:32] Every time. Let me demonstrate. 每次都是如此 让我示范一遍
[1:29:36] While we’re at it, let’s find ourselves a life-sized Queen. 在此期间 我们找一个活生生的女王
[1:29:40] Ma’am, would you mind being my Queen? 女士 你能当我的女王吗?
[1:29:46] Don’t worry. I promise you there’s a 50 percent chance 别担心 我向你保证 回来的机会是五成
[1:29:48] you’ll get her back after the show. 表演结束后你活着
[1:29:49] Head over there. Thank you very much. 到那边去 非常感谢
[1:29:51] All right. Let’s find ourselves some Jacks to serve our Queen! 好的 我们来找一些 服侍女王的杰克吧
[1:29:55] Trust me, gentlemen. 相信我 先生们
[1:29:56] I know how these guys work now. They’re gonna start with a tease. 我知道了这些家伙的计划 他们先是开玩笑
[1:30:00] A few little pop-ups. 来点暖场
[1:30:02] Something to lure you in. Like… 弄点手段引诱你加入
[1:30:05] Well, you know, like Three Card Monte, where the guy goes, 你知道 就像他们现在表演的节目
[1:30:09] “Looky here, but no, no, looky here!” “看这里 但是不 不 看这里”
[1:30:12] Except when all these little tricks are done, 当那些技巧弄完后
[1:30:16] the only thing you’re gonna be looking at 你将看到的唯一东西
[1:30:18] is the inside of your own colon, with the words 就是让你感到吃惊的
[1:30:22] “Horsemen” written all over it. 写着”骑士”的卡片
[1:30:26] In blood. 还是通红的
[1:30:27] We get the picture, Mr. McKinney. 我们收到图像了 麦金尼先生
[1:30:31] And get out of my chair. 别再坐我的椅子
[1:30:33] Hello, everybody! 大家好啊
[1:30:35] Come close, come on! 靠近一点 来呀
[1:30:37] All right, all right, so listen. 好的 好的 听着
[1:30:39] Tonight, I am going to make something fly using actual magic. 今晚 我将利用真实的魔术飞起来
[1:30:45] – Are you ready? – Yeah! – 准备好了吗?- 是的
[1:30:47] I’m going to take a very large vessel, 我要利用一辆大型的船
[1:30:50] I’m gonna make it fly over there and land on the Thames. 我要让它飞起来 然后在泰晤士河着陆
[1:30:54] Can you handle that? 你能接受吗?
[1:30:56] Same rules apply as before. 和以前的规则一样
[1:30:58] All you need to do is keep your eye on the Queen. 你们要做的就是仔细看着皇后
[1:31:00] It’s as simple as that. 就那么简单
[1:31:01] – Are you guys ready? – Yeah! – 你们准备好了吗?- 是的
[1:31:03] Dad, look at this. 爸爸 看看这个
[1:31:06] Tag this one. Where does it come from? 这消息是从哪来的
[1:31:07] Near the river. Looks like the shows are starting. 河边 看来表演开始了
[1:31:10] But we’re not the only ones who found them. 但发现他们的不止我们
[1:31:11] – What do you mean? – It’s on Channel One. – 什么意思?- 在一号频道
[1:31:21] – Let’s go to 2. – Here we go. – 转到第2频道 – 找到了
[1:31:22] Got him. We have a location. 找到他了 他在这
[1:31:25] It’s Jack Wilder. Here come the Horsemen. 是杰克·怀尔德 骑士出现了
[1:31:27] Okay, we’re moving. Let’s go, let’s go. 好的 行动 行动 行动
[1:31:29] Typing in grid coordinates now. 正在比对
[1:31:33] Turn around. Hide yourselves with the cards. 转身 藏在牌后面
[1:31:36] And here we go. Switch! 我们开始了 交换
[1:31:41] You guys still have your eye on her? You want me to go back and do it? 你们还盯着她吗?要我去后面看看吗?
[1:31:43] Okay, all right. I’m moving on. And switch. 好的 我继续 交换
[1:31:48] Where is she? 她在哪?
[1:31:50] Down at the end? You sure? 那边 你们确定?
[1:31:52] All right, can I get a drumroll from my man in the back? 好的 后面的伙计 能击鼓吗?
[1:31:55] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:32:03] There’s my girl. 她在那
[1:32:06] Not my girl, 100 percent your girl. 不是我的姑娘 是你的姑娘
[1:32:08] But just in this situation. 但在这样的情况下
[1:32:10] Okay, but I gotta warm up a little bit first. Okay? 好的 但我得先暖暖场 好吗?
[1:32:13] So, uh, let me just make something small fly, like… 那么 我们先飞点小东西 比如…
[1:32:17] Fly, fly, fly! 飞飞飞
[1:32:19] Wow, right? Look at that! Aw. Come on, people. 对吧 看看啊 拜托 伙计们
[1:32:22] Tough crowd. You, fly! 真无情 你 飞起来
[1:32:25] – Me? – Check your fly. – 我?- 看看你的衣服里
[1:32:30] You like that? 你们喜欢吗?
[1:32:32] You support that relationship? 你们接受这个设定
[1:32:34] That guy had a bird in his pants. That’s disgusting. 那家伙的裤子里藏着鸽子 真是太恶心了
[1:32:40] Copy that. We’ve got two sightings reported. 收到 我们收到了两份报告
[1:32:42] – Heading to Greenwich Market. – Get me Thaddeus. – 正在前往格林威治市场 – 给我找撒迪厄斯
[1:32:45] Thaddeus, the FBI are here. They’re moving. 撒迪厄斯 FBI来了 他们已经行动了
[1:32:48] Let ’em move. That’s what the Horsemen want. 让他们去吧 那正中四骑士的下怀
[1:32:51] Well, what if they get there first? That can’t happen. 要是他们先赶到?那就惨了
[1:32:52] I guarantee you, they won’t. 我保证他们找不到的
[1:32:55] Find the pattern. 找到他们的所在
[1:32:57] You do that, and you’ll be able to cut them off 只有这样 你才能在它们开始
[1:33:00] before they get to their final trick. 最后的表演前阻止他们
[1:33:02] If it makes you feel better, I’ll take care of the FBI. 如果你想更放心的话 我来替你摆平FBI
[1:33:19] OK, well, I guess you found me! 我想你找到我了
[1:33:22] We’ve got a third spot. 第三个找到了
[1:33:24] Okay, everybody, we’re getting a pattern. 好的 各位 我们有模型了
[1:33:28] Um… Give me two, 13 and 21. 调到二频道 13和21
[1:33:35] What the hell is that? Freeze that and zoom in. 那是什么?暂停 放大
[1:33:40] How the hell did this happen? 这是怎么回事?
[1:33:42] He’s dead. We watched him drown. How the hell did this happen? 他死了 我们看着他沉下去 这怎么可能?
[1:33:46] Given that it did happen, the pertinent question is, 现在就先接受现实 目前最首要的问题是
[1:33:48] what are we gonna do about it? 我们要怎么办?
[1:33:49] We’re gonna stop him, Dad. We’ll stop him. 我们要阻止他 爸爸 我们要阻止他
[1:33:51] Where’s my coat? 我的外套在哪?
[1:33:52] Walter, for the record, I never loved the safe idea. 沃尔特 恕我直言 我从来没看好过保险箱
[1:33:55] Oh, I know where they’re going. 我知道他们去哪了
[1:33:57] The next show is Merritt’s and it’s by the river. 接下来的表演是梅里特的 地点就在河边
[1:33:59] Chase, you need to get to him 我们得找到他
[1:34:01] so we can find the Horsemen’s entry point for the finale. 这样就能 找到骑士 并阻止他们之后的行动
[1:34:09] I have a confession to make. I’ve been told I have some control issues. 我要忏悔 据说我有一些控制方面的问题
[1:34:12] I’ve learned that it’s really, really hard to control people, 我很努力的学着如何控制人
[1:34:16] so I’m gonna try to control something that’s a lot easier than people. 所以我将试着控制一些 比人简单的多的东西
[1:34:20] I’m gonna try to control the weather. 我要试着控制天气
[1:34:22] Yeah, rain, um… 是的 雨水
[1:34:26] It’d be a little difficult to make it rain, right? 要让天下雨有点困难 对吧?
[1:34:27] That would be something that only God can do, right? 那是只有神能做到的事情 对吧?
[1:34:30] I’m gonna do something that God can’t do. 我要做一些连神也做不到的事情
[1:34:33] I’m not just gonna make it clear up. No,no,no. 我不仅仅要让雨停
[1:34:36] I’m gonna make it actually stop. 我要让它完全停止
[1:34:51] And can God do that? Mmm. No, I don’t think so. 神能做到那些吗?嗯 不 我想不能
[1:34:54] Or what about make it go up? 那么让它上升呢?
[1:35:04] Are you still with me? 你们还在看吗?
[1:35:06] Watch the Queen on the left. Let’s do it. Turn around. 看着 王后在左边 开始吧 转身
[1:35:13] Switch! 交换
[1:35:18] Show me the lady. 告诉我女士在哪
[1:35:19] Show me the lady! 告诉我在哪
[1:35:22] The end? End? 这边 这边?
[1:35:25] You know what? I’m actually starting to feel kinda bad. 你知道吗?我开始觉得不太妙了
[1:35:29] It’s just because I can actually feel that you guys are paying attention. 这是因为我能确实感受到 你们很专心
[1:35:32] It’s just that… 但是
[1:35:33] You know, it’s unfortunate that it’s the wrong kind of attention. 你知道 很不幸的是 你们都错了
[1:35:38] Yeah, we need a fresher bird. 是的 我们需要更新的鸟
[1:35:42] He’s so cute. He’s so cute! 它真可爱 真可爱
[1:35:45] Let’s kill him, right? 杀了它吧 好吗?
[1:35:48] – Merritt, move into position. – Got it, Dylan. – 梅里特 就位 – 知道了 迪伦
[1:35:52] Uh, I’m on my way. I’ll see you there. 我在路上 我们在那见
[1:35:54] Lula, stand by, all right? 鲁拉 待命 好吗?
[1:35:56] Or, what about just go, I don’t know, just go insane? 那么就那样… 我不知道 疯狂起来如何?
[1:36:08] Reports are coming in from all over London 伦敦各地发来报告
[1:36:10] as the Horsemen appear to have taken over the whole city for their show. 就好像骑士为了表演 接管了整座城市
[1:36:17] Hey, broski-whaddya-knowski? Where you headed? 嘿 伙计 你这是去哪?
[1:36:21] – Please, bro, don’t do this. – Where are you headed? – 拜托 伙计 别这么做 – 你去哪?
[1:36:22] North, south, east? 北 南 东
[1:36:25] East. Tower of London? 东 伦敦塔?
[1:36:26] Tower Bridge? Near Tower Bridge? The Thames! 塔桥还是塔桥附近?泰晤士河
[1:36:29] You’re going to the Thamesy-Whemsy! You’re so easy! 你要去泰晤士河 你真容易得手
[1:36:34] Bro, if there’s any chance of us ever having a relationship… 伙计 如果我们能交个朋友的话
[1:36:37] There’s not. Where’s your entry? 不可能的 你的入口在哪?
[1:36:39] South Bank? Greenwich? Greenwich. 南岸?格林威治?格林威治
[1:36:43] I know where you’re going. I know where… 我知道你要去哪 我知道你要…
[1:36:48] Watch it, hobo. 小心点 混蛋
[1:36:52] Hey, Merritt. Oh, come on. Tell me you’re kidding. How? 嘿 梅里特 拜托 告诉我你在开玩笑 如何了?
[1:36:57] When? 什么时候?
[1:36:58] Shit. All right. All right, I got it. 该死 好的 好的 我知道了
[1:37:01] Don’t worry about it. I’ll warn the others. 别担心 我会警告他们
[1:37:06] Sorry. Just… 抱歉 只是…
[1:37:10] What? I just told you… 什么?我告诉过你们…
[1:37:11] Phone call. 来电话了
[1:37:14] – Hello? – Lula. – 喂?- 鲁拉
[1:37:15] Dylan. Ah, yeah, kind of in the middle of something right now. 迪伦 是的 我现在有点忙呢
[1:37:18] Wrap it up. Meet me at the rendezvous point now. 赶紧完事 来集合地见我
[1:37:21] – What? – Now! – 什么?- 马上
[1:37:23] Was that an act of God? 那是神的举动吗?
[1:37:25] No. No, no, no, that was an act of me 不 不 不 那是我的举动
[1:37:28] and the strobe lights and rain machines. 还有闪光灯 还有降雨机
[1:37:31] And I hope you guys were paying attention. 我希望你们注意
[1:37:33] Because you’re gonna need to know all of that for the final. 因为这是到了最后 你们得知道的
[1:37:39] So how did I do it? Did I use a Barry Trap? 那么 我是怎么做到的 我有使用隐形门帘?
[1:37:42] Maybe some switches or a few duplicates? 也许是一些开关或者复制品?
[1:37:45] Jack, go now! 杰克 闪人
[1:37:46] You know what? I hate to say it. 知道吗?我也不想这么说
[1:37:47] You’re gonna have to wait to find out. I know. 你们得自己找出来 我知道
[1:37:49] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I love you all. 抱歉 抱歉 我也爱你们
[1:37:55] Lula, go! 鲁拉 闪人
[1:37:56] I have to go. 我得走了
[1:38:17] Out of the way, FBI! Move, move, move! Go! 让开 FBI 走走走 让开
[1:38:21] Get some men in that park! 派人去停车场
[1:38:23] Men in the park, now! 赶紧去
[1:38:24] You gonna fill up on appetizers? 你要吃开胃菜?
[1:38:26] Or save room for the main course? 还是等着吃大餐?
[1:38:29] Where the hell are the Horsemen? 骑士在哪?
[1:38:31] You can chase them all you want, 你们这样大张旗鼓
[1:38:32] you’re just gonna wind up holding your own tails. 只会让他们防备
[1:38:36] Or, you can let them come to you. 或者你可以让他们 自己找上你们
[1:38:38] So, what’s it gonna be? 你们要怎么做?
[1:38:40] Chase them? 追赶他们?
[1:38:42] Or make a deal with me? 还是跟我打个商量?
[1:38:50] Again? How did we get found out again? 又来?我们怎么又被发现了?
[1:38:52] It’s fine, it’s fine. We’ll just cut to the finale. 没事的 没事的 我们只要表演最后的节目
[1:38:54] – Where’s Merritt? – Fine. I don’t know. – 梅里特在哪?- 好吧 我不知道
[1:38:55] I’m here. 我在这
[1:38:56] – Where’s Lula? – I’m right here! – 鲁拉在哪?- 我在这
[1:38:58] What the hell happened? 发生什么事了?
[1:39:00] – My goddamn brother happened. – Don’t worry about it. – 我的兄弟出现了 – 别担心
[1:39:02] We just gotta get to the destination. 我们只要去目的地
[1:39:04] – Lula, can you handle that thing? – I can ride it. – 鲁拉 你会骑那个吗?- 我完全会骑
[1:39:06] Have you asked the guys that question, or just me? 你是问他们 还是仅仅问我?
[1:39:08] – Yeah, good point. – Let’s go! – 是的 说的好 – 我们走
[1:39:09] No, Jack. 不 杰克
[1:39:15] Shit! 该死
[1:39:19] Jack’s down. We gotta get him. 杰克被抓了 我们得救他
[1:39:24] Come on, move! 来吧 快点
[1:39:30] – Jack! Go, go! – That’s the brake. – 杰克 走 走 – 那是刹车
[1:39:33] That’s the gas. You’ll figure it out. 那是油门 你会明白的
[1:39:34] Come on, follow me! 来吧 跟我来
[1:39:37] That’s it? 就这样?
[1:39:55] – Hey, ready? – Yeah! – 嘿 准备好了吗?- 是的
[1:40:03] Get on. 上车
[1:40:08] – Yeah! – Okay, guys, I’m coming! – 好的 – 好的 各位 我来了
[1:40:11] Whoa! Jesus! 天啊
[1:40:14] I’m coming! 我来了
[1:40:24] – Get up! Come on! – Okay. – 起来 快点 – 好的
[1:40:27] You got me. 好的 你抓到我了
[1:40:29] Those things are really dangerous! 那东西实在是太危险了
[1:40:33] – Come on! – Go! – 快点 – 走吧
[1:40:37] Get him in! Move it! 让他进去 快走
[1:40:43] What is happening? 怎么了?
[1:40:45] Where are they? 他们在哪?
[1:40:47] They should be arriving any second. 他们随时会出现
[1:40:51] That is, if they’re gonna get here by midnight. 只要他们午夜前到就行
[1:41:05] Okay, feeling fear. 好的 感受恐惧吧
[1:41:08] Fear. Anger, anger. 恐惧 愤怒 愤怒
[1:41:12] – Oh, full house! – That’s enough. – 满座了 – 够了
[1:41:16] I was done. 我完了
[1:41:18] So nice to see you all again. 再次见到你们真好
[1:41:23] But since we’re such old friends, let’s skip the formalities. 但既然我们是老朋友 我们就别废话了
[1:41:29] One of you has something we require. 你们其中一个人 有着我们需要的东西
[1:41:36] So give it over. 把它交出来
[1:41:45] Nothing at all? 真没有?
[1:41:49] Really? 真的吗?
[1:41:53] Sit down! 坐下
[1:42:02] Let’s go, let’s go! 我们走 我们走
[1:42:04] Let’s go, let’s go! 快点
[1:42:06] Hurry up and move them quickly before they can do anything. 别给他们任何 机会做任何事
[1:42:09] Get those lights off me! 不要照着我
[1:42:16] Get on the plane! 上飞机
[1:42:19] Ow! Hey! 嘿
[1:42:24] Get on the plane! 上飞机
[1:42:35] – Hey! – Whoa, whoa, hey! – 嘿 – 喔 喔 嘿
[1:42:36] Yeah, uh, take off immediately. 是的 马上起飞
[1:42:41] You know, you make it almost too easy? 你知道 这事情太简单了
[1:42:44] I mean, even your hilarious attempts to make yourselves unpredictable, 我是说 即使你们刷了些手段让你们的行踪不可捉摸
[1:42:48] just follow the same pattern each time. 每次都让人找错
[1:42:50] Set up, set up, set up. 诡计 诡计 诡计
[1:42:52] Big reveal. 大爆料
[1:42:53] Which tonight was going to be stroke of midnight, 今晚的大戏会在午夜整点
[1:42:55] middle of the Thames? Tell me if I’m warm. 泰晤士河的中间?跟我说说吧
[1:43:03] Well, there will be a big reveal, and it will come now. 会有巨大揭露的 而且是马上上演
[1:43:09] The stick, dear boy. 芯片 乖小子
[1:43:12] – No. – Fine. – 不 – 很好
[1:43:14] Start with her. 从她开始
[1:43:16] Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿
[1:43:21] – Give it to him. – Danny, give him the card. – 给他 – 丹尼 把芯片给他
[1:43:24] – Just give it to him. – Danny, come on. – 给他吧 – 丹尼 拜托
[1:43:36] We’ll have a closer look. 我们得仔细看看
[1:43:46] Okay, I owe you an apology. 好的 我欠你一个道歉
[1:43:48] Leader, you should have planned an escape, okay? 领袖 你应该计划逃脱 好吗?
[1:43:50] – This is the both of us. – Okay, it’s the both of us. – 这是我们俩的事 – 好的 我们两的事
[1:43:52] – Guys, come on! – Come on, stop! – 各位 拜托 – 拜托 别吵了
[1:43:54] – You, to save your little girlfriend! – To save my… – 你 我救了你的小女友 – 救了我的…
[1:43:56] – He had a knife to her head! – I’m a Horseman, you dick! – 有人用刀逼着她 – 我是骑士之一 你这混蛋
[1:43:59] All right, you know what? This is not the time! 好的 知道吗?现在不适合说这个
[1:44:00] And you, what’s your deal, man? 还有你 你到底瞒着什么?
[1:44:02] Look, they’re not gonna get blood all over the seats. 听着 我们根本不会流血
[1:44:04] They’re probably gonna throw us out of the plane. 他们也许只会 把我们从飞机上丢下去
[1:44:06] – Really? – I’m sorry to interrupt, – 是吗?- 很抱歉打断你们
[1:44:07] but I just have to say congratulations. 但是我得说恭喜你们
[1:44:09] And thank you! 谢谢你们
[1:44:12] It’s real. 是真的
[1:44:13] What? 什么?
[1:44:15] It’s real? 是真的?
[1:44:18] Bring them through. 把他们带过来
[1:44:19] Did you say it’s real? 你说那是真的?
[1:44:20] What is he talking about? 他什么意思?
[1:44:21] Move! 走
[1:44:23] Well done, my boy. 干的好 孩子
[1:44:28] Cote Du Marisule champagne. 度玛丽苏香槟
[1:44:31] It’s the most expensive bottle on Earth. 这是地球上最贵的一瓶了
[1:44:36] $1.2 million. 120万美金
[1:44:38] And I saved it just for this occasion. 这是我特意为现在准备的
[1:44:42] Honestly, same bottle, Liquor Shack, 700K. 说实话你这酒最多值个七万
[1:44:46] Hey. You got what you wanted. 嘿你得到了你想要的
[1:44:49] So, does this mean you’re letting us go? 那么 你愿意放了我们?
[1:44:52] Knowing what you know about us? No. 根据你对我们的了解 我们不会放人
[1:44:55] – You sure? – Chase, what shall we do? – 你确定?- 沙斯 我们该怎么办?
[1:45:01] Toss them out. 把他们扔出去
[1:45:03] Get your last words in quickly, everybody! 大家快速说遗言吧
[1:45:07] – No! Come on! No! – Farewell. – 不 拜托 不要 – 永别了
[1:45:11] Oh, God! No! 天啊 不
[1:45:15] Wait! I just wanna say… 等等 我只想说
[1:45:17] I came into the world with the wrong family, 我投胎投错了人家
[1:45:19] but I’m leaving with the right one. 但我遇到了正确的朋友们
[1:45:21] I love you guys! 我爱你们
[1:45:23] – No! – No, no, no! – 不 – 不 不 不
[1:45:26] This is how I kicked you out of the womb. 我就是这样把你踢出来的
[1:45:28] No! 不
[1:45:31] Who’s next? 下一个是谁?
[1:45:39] No, wait! Let me go! 不 等等 放开我
[1:45:40] Let go of me! 放开我
[1:45:43] No,no,no! 不 不 不
[1:45:45] – Let me go! – Toss her! – 放开我 – 把她扔出去
[1:45:49] Oh, God! 我的天
[1:45:52] Hurry up and shut that door! It’s getting cold in here. 赶紧搞定 把门关上 这里面好冷
[1:45:55] Okay, hit the road, Jack! 好的 上路了 杰克
[1:46:03] No,no,no! 不 不 不
[1:46:06] A lot of brain, but not enough brawn. 头脑发达 四肢简单
[1:46:12] Oh, that was fun! 真有趣
[1:46:15] Cheers! Well done, my boy. 干杯 干的好 我的孩子
[1:46:24] No, is it supposed to taste like that? 不 真是那味道吗?
[1:46:27] No, it is not. 不 不是的
[1:46:48] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事?
[1:47:00] Okay, come pick them up! 好的 来接他们吧
[1:47:03] – Come on. – Come on out. – 快点 – 快出来
[1:47:18] [announced Ladies and gentlemen… The Horsemen! 女士们先生们 四骑士
[1:47:42] No, you should feel pretty good about yourself, man. 不 你应该感觉很好的 伙计
[1:47:44] You predicted it correctly. The Thames, stroke of midnight. 你预料的很正确 泰晤士河 午夜时分
[1:47:48] New Year’s Eve. Happy New Year! 除夕夜 新年快乐
[1:47:57] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[1:47:58] – We are moving now. – The whole thing just changed. – 都变了 – 我们正在行动
[1:47:59] – All backup into position stat! – We’re on the move. – 后备待命 – 开始行动
[1:48:04] – You’re staying here! – Of course. – 你留在这 – 当然了
[1:48:13] Move! Move! Out of the way! 行动 行动 让开
[1:48:15] Wow! Thank you very much, London! 非常感谢 伦敦
[1:48:17] We would like to acknowledge not just our old friend, Arthur Tressler. 我们不仅要感谢我们的老朋友 亚瑟·特雷斯勒
[1:48:22] But his young and very brilliant son, Walter Mabry. 还有他年轻而帅气的儿子沃尔特·马布里
[1:48:24] Who has performed one of the greatest feats of illusion 他很好的进行了一场 在我们看来十分优秀的
[1:48:27] even we have ever seen. 催眠表演
[1:48:29] He has, amazingly, brought himself back from the dead! 他难以置信的死而复生了
[1:48:33] But before he did that, 但是在他做这些之前
[1:48:36] he revealed someone. 他揭秘了一些人
[1:48:37] And we think it only right to give him a proper introduction. 我想我们有权利给他一个适当的介绍
[1:48:42] He is our friend and he is our leader. Dylan Shrike! 他是我们的朋友和领袖迪伦·施莱克
[1:48:46] – Get over here! – Yeah! – 过来 – 是的
[1:48:54] So, normally 那么 一般来说
[1:48:56] only the magician, his assistant, and a few trusted stage hands 只有魔术师本人 他的助手 以及几个舞台助手
[1:49:01] know the secret of a trick. 知道一个把戏的秘密
[1:49:03] But tonight, however, in this effect, 但是今晚 在这样的影响下
[1:49:06] all of you people around the Thames here. 在泰晤士河附近的人们
[1:49:10] And since we’re streaming live, everyone around the world 因为我们还活着 所以世界各地的人们
[1:49:14] already knows everything. 都知道了一切
[1:49:17] And only these fellows here are the ones left in the dark. 只有站在那边的伙计们还不明白
[1:49:21] So let’s see how closely you were watching our shows. 所以我们就让你们 见识一下我们的表演
[1:49:24] Remember when we were playing “Find the Lady,” and I said 记得当我们在表演”找小姐”的时候
[1:49:28] that we used a Barry Trap. 我说我们使用隐形门帘
[1:49:31] Some classic switches and a few duplicates? 一些经典交换或分身?
[1:49:34] Well, that’s how we switched the driver of the truck. 所以我们换了卡车的司机
[1:49:41] Which took us to a duplicate hangar 然后我们进了早就 设计好的飞机库
[1:49:43] where we used your need to rush, 我们利用你们的着急
[1:49:46] and your fear of being seen let you do the work for us. 以及怕被发现的心里 配合我们的工作
[1:49:49] Get those lights off me! 不要用灯照着我
[1:49:52] So, the airplane. How did we get it to fly? 那么 那架飞机 我们怎么让它飞起来的?
[1:49:57] Well, we used fans, and lights and rain machines. 我们利用的是风扇 还有灯光和造雨机
[1:50:07] Obviously, all of this was reliant on us getting caught. 很明显 这一切的前提就是 我们得被你们抓住
[1:50:12] But we needed to make sure 但是我们得确保
[1:50:13] that you would do exactly what we needed you to do 你们抓住我们后完全按照我们的
[1:50:16] once you did catch us. 安排来
[1:50:17] My brother Chase, who was technical adviser to the losing team. 我的弟弟沙斯 他是失败队伍的技术顾问
[1:50:23] He taught us that it’s all about blind spots. 这只是关于盲点的问题
[1:50:26] I know where you’re going! 我知道你要去哪
[1:50:28] And, uh, surprises. 还有 惊喜
[1:50:33] Watch it, hobo. 小心点 伙计
[1:50:35] Why don’t you watch the watch I’m wearing, 为何你不看着我戴的手表
[1:50:37] the where of where you’re watching, and sleep! 然后睡过去
[1:50:39] It’s going to be your idea to throw the Horsemen out of the plane. 你要把骑士们 从飞机里扔出去
[1:50:43] If all of this is kind of confusing to you, 如果你还感到迷惑不解
[1:50:45] I can maybe catch you up on it later. 我可以之后向你解释
[1:50:47] Probably see you what, three to five? 怎么说呢?也许我们 过个三五年就见到了?
[1:50:51] Come on, put it there. Hey! Tit for tat, bro! 来吧 击掌吧 嘿 以牙还牙 兄弟
[1:50:56] Basically, we showed them everything. 基本上 我们让他们知道了一切
[1:50:59] How you kidnapped us to steal the very thing that is in your pocket right now. 你们如何绑架我们 以及偷窃在你口袋里的芯片
[1:51:11] You know, this thing here, 你知道 这个东西
[1:51:14] which you said you could use to adjust markets, 也就是你所说的可以 用来整顿市场
[1:51:17] manipulate governments, and spy on whomever you choose. 操纵政府 监视任何人的东西
[1:51:21] Also, you could, as you said, 还有 你说的
[1:51:23] control the public from outside the grid. 可以控制民众的东西
[1:51:27] These men destroy people’s lives. 这些人杀人害命
[1:51:33] Spying on the world, robbing you of your right to privacy. 监视整个世界 侵犯你们的隐私权
[1:51:37] And they do that by hiding in the dark. 他们藏在黑暗中做着这一切
[1:51:40] So, in the Horsemen tradition, we’re here to expose them. 所以 根据骑士的传统 我们要揭发它们
[1:51:45] Tonight, they, like all of us, 今晚 他们 和我们大家一样
[1:51:50] are finally stepping into the light. 终于站到了光亮处
[1:51:57] Thank you, everybody! 谢谢大家
[1:51:58] We are the Horsemen and we will be back very soon! 我们是骑士 我们很快会再见
[1:52:03] Five, four, three, two, one! 五 四 三 二 一
[1:52:24] – Hey, we’re on the clock. – Get a move on. – 嘿 我们赶时间 – 快走
[1:52:30] There they are! 他们在哪里
[1:52:31] – There’s more inside. – Don’t you bloody touch me! – 里面还有更多 – 你别碰我
[1:52:33] The Horsemen are over on the… 骑士们就在…
[1:52:37] Oh, shit! 见鬼
[1:52:40] Stay with them! 你呆在这
[1:52:41] Everybody spread out! 所有人散开
[1:52:44] Nobody leaves this barge! 都别离开驳船
[1:52:47] Rhodes, hold it right there! Do not move! 罗兹 站住 不许动
[1:52:56] This contains everything. 这里面包含了一切
[1:52:58] Not just Walter and Tressler, but all their dealings. 不仅仅是沃尔特和特雷斯勒的事 还有他们所有的交易
[1:53:01] All their contacts, the entire network. 他们所有的连络人 整个的生意网络
[1:53:04] And why on Earth would I believe you? 我为什么要相信你?
[1:53:06] I told you. I’m the same man I’ve always been. 我告诉过你 我一直都是那样的人
[1:53:10] Move it! Come on! Let’s go, go, go! 快走 快点 走走走
[1:53:13] I’m not part of this organization! I’m Merritt. 我不是这个组织的成员 我是梅里特
[1:53:15] Rm a patsy! rm a patsy! 我被骗了 我被骗了
[1:53:20] Ten minutes. 十分钟
[1:53:23] Now you’re playing the long game. 现在轮到你玩了
[1:53:39] Dad, I promise you I will fix this. 爸爸 我保证我会处理好的
[1:53:42] You can’t. Stop calling me dad. 你不行 别再叫我爸爸
[1:53:44] There were so many women, I have no idea whose bastard you are. 我上过的女人太多了 根本不知道你是谁的
[1:53:48] What? 什么?
[1:53:49] – What happened? – Thin air, gone. Come with me. – 怎么回事?- 没看到 不见了 跟我来
[1:53:52] What’re you talking about, gone? People don’t just disappear. 你说不见了是什么意思?活人不可能这样凭空消失的
[1:53:55] You realize that he doesn’t actually have magical powers! 你应该知道他根本不会魔术
[1:54:38] – Hey, guys. – Hey! – 嘿 各位 – 嘿
[1:54:39] – Good to see you all. – Good to see you, Li. – 见到你们真好 – 见到你真好 李
[1:54:43] Come on in. 进来吧
[1:54:47] Good morning. Welcome. 早上好 欢迎
[1:54:52] I’m proud of you. All of you. 我为你骄傲 为你们骄傲
[1:54:56] I have a lot to show you. Come. 我有很多事要告诉你 来吧
[1:55:01] Come. 来吧
[1:55:13] Dad. 爸爸
[1:55:32] Yes. 是的
[1:55:34] Your father and I were partners. 你父亲和我曾是搭档
[1:55:37] Our act was that of rivals. 我们的表演充满竞争力
[1:55:41] I was the hard-eyed realist. He was the dreamy-eyed idealist. 我是个坚定的现实主义者 而他是爱做梦的理想主义者
[1:55:47] We thought it was the perfect misdirect. 我们认为那是最好的组合
[1:55:50] Yes, in public, I did goad him. 是的 在公开场合 我刺激他
[1:55:54] The only thing we didn’t count on was it going so wrong. 只是我们当时没想到 事情会闹得这么大
[1:56:03] Why? 为何?
[1:56:05] Why didn’t you ever say anything to me? 为何你从来不和我说?
[1:56:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:56:10] Give it a name. 你想吧
[1:56:11] Shame, guilt. Regret. 因为羞耻 内疚 后悔
[1:56:18] Hey, guys, uh, you might wanna come take a look at this. 嘿 各位 你们也许想看看这个
[1:56:25] Look. 看啊
[1:56:27] I put you in jail, man. 我把你送进监狱了 伙计
[1:56:28] Why didn’t you say something then? 你当时为何不说些什么?
[1:56:31] Well, you know, I was going to. 你知道 我本来要说的
[1:56:34] But then, you were so quick to show your personal motivations that… 但你之后很快表现出了动机
[1:56:40] Well, quite frankly it spoiled the trick for me. 说实话 我被骗到了
[1:56:43] I showed my weakness. 我表现出了我的弱点
[1:56:45] Well, it showed you weren’t ready. 这证明你没准备好
[1:56:48] But when you came back to my cell, 但是当你回到我的牢房
[1:56:50] you had let go of your 30-year vendetta against me… 你就已经放下了你对我 长达30年的仇恨
[1:56:56] …for your Horsemen. 为了你的骑士
[1:56:59] And I said to myself, “That’s Lionel’s boy.” 然后我对自己说 “那才是莱昂内尔的孩子”
[1:57:04] And I knew it was my job to see to it 于是我就知道 见证他
[1:57:08] that he became the magician he was born to be. 成为一名伟大的魔术师是我的责任
[1:57:12] All that was left then was… 所以剩下的就是…
[1:57:16] For me to hit bottom. 让我知道真相
[1:57:18] So the safe, my father’s wristwatch, that was all you? 那么那保险箱 我父亲的手表 都是你安排的?
[1:57:25] Walter and Tressler, were they in on it too? 沃尔特和特雷斯勒也包括在内?
[1:57:29] Oh, we knew Walter was in hiding. 我们知道沃尔特藏起来了
[1:57:32] The Octa show was a setup to expose him to the public. 演出只是为了让 公众知道他的存在
[1:57:37] And you were right about the Horsemen. 你对于骑士的想法是对的
[1:57:41] They needed to learn to work together like a single organism. 他们得学会像个 有机的整体一样合作
[1:57:53] Now I know why you look so familiar. 现在我知道 你为何看来如此眼熟了
[1:57:56] You’re the Horsemen, aren’t you? 你是骑士 对吧?
[1:58:05] Okay. 好
[1:58:07] But that can’t be what all this is about. 但是事情不可能这么简单
[1:58:09] You know, the best tricks work on many levels. 你知道 最好的戏法 有着很多的标准
[1:58:14] And the deepest one, for me, at least, 其中最高深的一层 至少对我来说
[1:58:18] is this moment right here. 就是此时此刻
[1:58:24] I’m sorry, Dylan. 我很抱歉 迪伦
[1:58:26] I miss your father. 我想念你父亲
[1:58:29] Thirty years is a long time to drag something around, isn’t it? 30年的时间可不短 对吧?
[1:58:32] Yes, it is. 是的 没错
[1:58:44] So, now what? 那么 现在怎么办?
[1:58:48] – Now I’m about out of moves. – Oh… – 现在我想退休了 – 喔
[1:58:51] And I’m tired. 我累了
[1:58:52] Come on, you’re the one who said that you believe that this road 拜托 你可是说过要把
[1:58:55] led to the great wizard behind the curtain. 那些伟大的戏法破解的
[1:58:57] I did. 是啊
[1:58:58] And that you’d finally get to look him in the eyes. 还有你终于能当面看清他
[1:59:01] I am. 是的
[1:59:09] It’s your game now. 现在到你了
[1:59:11] You play it however you see fit. 随你怎么去做
[1:59:15] My suggestion, however, is that you find yourself a successor. 但我还是建议 你给自己找个继承人
[1:59:21] Hi. Okay, so, um… 嗨 好的 那么…
[1:59:23] Well, obviously, we have a few questions. Right? 显然我们有些问题 对吧?
[1:59:26] Uh… By “a few,” I think he means, like, five million. 呃 他说的几个 大概指的是五百万个
[1:59:29] – Yeah. – Well. – 是的 – 好吧
[1:59:31] Good luck to you all. 祝你们好运
[1:59:33] – Okay. See, that’s not fair. – What! – 好的 看到没 那不公平 – 什么
[1:59:34] – Come on. – That’s not right. – 拜托 – 那样不对
[1:59:35] That’s gonna make me really angry! 那样我会很生气的
[1:59:37] Not right now. 现在不行
[1:59:38] Oh, um, by the way… 哦 对了…
[1:59:42] Pay no attention to the curtain. 不要在意那幕布
[1:59:47] There is a curtain. 那里有幕布
[1:59:49] Go, go! 走走走
[2:00:00] Seeing is believing. But is it truth? 眼见为实 但这是真的吗?
[2:00:04] Depends on your point of view. 这要看你从哪个角度去看
[2:00:07] Are you listening, Horsemen? 你们在听吗 骑士们?
[2:00:09] When you emerge, and you will, 当你们出现 你们会出现的
[2:00:14] I will be there waiting. 我会在那等着
[2:00:17] Because mark my words, you will get what’s coming to you 因为记住我的话 你们会得到应得的
[2:00:23] in ways you can’t expect. 只是过程让你们无法预料
[2:00:26] But very much deserve. 但那是你们应得的
[2:00:29] Because one thing I believe in 因为我相信一件事
[2:00:32] is an eye for an eye. 以眼还眼
2016年

文章导航

Previous Post: Now You See Me(惊天魔盗团)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ghost in the Shell(攻壳机动队)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号