时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:28] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:47] | Harmon. | 哈蒙 |
[00:48] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:50] | Every time your baby has created | 你的孩子每次 |
[00:51] | an alternate reality, he’s had an agenda. | 创造幻境 都是有目的的 |
[00:54] | He’s alone and afraid in a world | 他觉得孤单和害怕 |
[00:56] | that he just doesn’t understand. | 因为他在一个自己不了解的世界里 |
[00:58] | And he needs his mother to save him. | 他需要他妈妈去救他 |
[01:01] | I came all the way here because I trusted you. | 我走到现在这步都是因为我相信你 |
[01:03] | Daddy, whose side are you on? | 爸爸 你站在哪边 |
[01:07] | You have to choose. | 你必须做出选择 |
[01:11] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[01:13] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[01:14] | Do not recover the ship. | 不要回收这艘飞船 |
[01:16] | You covered up your own daughter’s death. | 你掩盖了你亲生女儿的死 |
[01:18] | And sent our people into harm’s way. | 并且把我们的人员置于险境 |
[01:20] | You have to understand how powerful that being is. | 你得明白那个生物是多么地强大 |
[01:23] | This is the Triomphe. | 这里是凯旋号 |
[01:24] | We just performed a retrieval. | 我们刚刚进行了修复任务 |
[01:26] | It appears to be an ISEA-issue craft. | 看起来是一艘国际空间探索机构的飞船 |
[01:31] | Sean Glass? | 肖恩·格拉斯 |
[01:32] | You found an escape pod? | 你们发现了一个逃生舱吗 |
[01:33] | There was only a faint signal. | 只有很微弱的信号 |
[01:35] | No signs of life… | 没有生命迹象 |
[01:36] | until we opened it. | 直到我们把它打开 |
[01:41] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[01:43] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[01:55] | I don’t feel like myself. | 我感觉自己都不是自己了 |
[01:58] | I thought you were dead, Katie. | 我以为你死了 凯蒂 |
[02:01] | We were told everyone was killed in the fire. | 他们说你们都死于大火 |
[02:06] | There was no fire. | 根本没什么大火 |
[02:09] | I left the Aruna drifting with its crew. | 我跟阿鲁纳号的成员一起在太空漂浮 |
[02:11] | Or what was left of them. | 或者说是他们剩下的部分 |
[02:15] | It was… like a… | 那就 像是… |
[02:19] | like a madness… | 一种疯狂… |
[02:21] | that spread like a virus. | 像病毒一样散播 |
[02:24] | And I told myself that the people that I knew– | 我告诉自己 我认识的那些人 |
[02:28] | you knew most of them, too– | 大部分人你也认识 |
[02:29] | they weren’t themselves anymore. | 他们已经丧失心智了 |
[02:32] | They were killing each other. | 他们自相残杀 |
[02:35] | What the hell was it? | 到底是什么东西 |
[02:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:41] | I just had this feeling that it wasn’t from Earth. | 但是我感觉那不是来自地球的 |
[02:45] | From us. | 跟我们不一样 |
[02:47] | I put myself in the Vite-pod | 我自己进了急救舱 |
[02:48] | and programmed it for a medical coma. | 然后设定为了医学昏迷模式 |
[02:50] | There was no way that I was gonna be rescued in time. | 我根本不可能及时获救 |
[02:52] | But you were. | 可是你获救了 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:55] | By the freakin’ French. | 还是被法国佬救的 |
[02:59] | 23 months. | 整整23个月 |
[03:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:05] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[03:14] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[03:16] | He just killed a man. | 他刚杀了一个人 |
[03:21] | He said I did something. | 他说我做了什么事 |
[03:23] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:24] | We know what he did. He fooled us. | 我们知道他做了什么 他欺骗了我们 |
[03:27] | He only came back to gain access to our internal network. | 他回来只是想进入我们的内网 |
[03:29] | He logged in for two minutes before you stopped him. | 你阻止他时他就已经登陆了两分钟了 |
[03:33] | This is our Deep Orbit Com-Sat Array. | 这是我们的外太空通讯卫星阵列 |
[03:35] | Sparks inserted code that flipped it into a systems check. | 斯帕克斯插入的代码让其进入了系统检查模式 |
[03:38] | We have no way to contact our missions till it cycles through. | 检查完毕前我们无法联系正在执行任务的人员 |
[03:40] | What about the Seraphim? | 塞拉芬呢 |
[03:41] | In the dark another few hours. | 已经失联好几个小时了 |
[03:43] | I’ve authorized a rescue mission to evacuate Sean Glass | 我已经安排人员在通讯恢复时 |
[03:45] | as soon as we get our coms back. | 马上营救肖恩·格拉斯 |
[03:47] | Any theories why Sparks would do this? | 你知道斯帕克斯为什么这么做吗 |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:50] | Could there be others helping him? | 会不会还有其他人在帮他 |
[03:52] | Well, I helped him. | 我帮过他 |
[03:54] | When we wer eat the cabins, he showed me something I wanted to see. | 在小屋时他让我看到了我想看的东西 |
[03:58] | He made me think I was entering codes into an incubator, | 他让我以为我在往保育箱输入代码 |
[04:00] | but I think I was entering codes into another system. | 但我觉得我是在往其他系统里输入 |
[04:04] | And only Sparks knows what those codes are. | 只有斯帕克斯知道那是什么代码 |
[04:06] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[04:08] | And take this. | 带上这个 |
[04:11] | He hasn’t been told, yet. | 他还不知道 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:18] | We found her last night. | 这是我们昨晚发现的 |
[04:20] | And there’s no sign of my son. | 可是没有我儿子的踪影 |
[04:28] | Talk to me before this gets any worse. | 事态愈加恶化之前你就跟我说了吧 |
[04:32] | Looking at a-a picture like that, it’s… | 看到那样的照片 真的… |
[04:36] | hard not to give in to your emotion. | 很难不向自己的感情屈服 |
[04:38] | Give in? | 屈服 |
[04:39] | You love her! | 你爱她啊 |
[04:41] | She was your wife. | 她是你妻子 |
[04:43] | It’s temporary. | 暂时的而已 |
[04:44] | See, your boy… | 知道吗 你儿子… |
[04:47] | he always gives back what he takes away. | 他带走的一定会还回来的 |
[04:50] | I’ll see her again. | 我会再次见到她的 |
[04:53] | What did I do at the cabins? | 我在小屋时干什么了 |
[04:55] | You were there, you watched me. | 你当时也在 你看着我做的 |
[04:57] | If I did something terrible, I need to know what it is. | 如果我做了什么糟糕的事 我需要知道 |
[05:01] | You’re a broken woman, Molly. | 你是个心碎的女人 莫莉 |
[05:04] | Losing Katie, that broke who I was. | 失去凯蒂让我也是那么心碎 |
[05:08] | But it made me strong enough to do what I had to do. | 但是这让我有力量去做必须之事 |
[05:12] | You lost a family with Marcus. | 你失去了马库斯失去了孩子 |
[05:14] | That’s the world we live in. | 我们生活的世界就是这样 |
[05:17] | Life breaks us… | 生活让我们崩溃 |
[05:20] | so it can make us stronger. | 目的是让我们更加顽强 |
[05:23] | But what if you didn’t ever have to break? | 但是如果你根本不用崩溃呢 |
[05:25] | What if you could be made whole again? | 如果你可以重回过去一切美好的时候呢 |
[05:28] | You deserve that. | 这是你应得的 |
[05:30] | We all do. | 我们都是如此 |
[05:33] | And we’re going to get it. | 我们也一定会得到 |
[05:36] | I’m gonna get my own answers. | 我自己去寻找答案 |
[05:51] | Com-Sat is down. | 通讯卫星暂时失灵了 |
[05:54] | So the craziest, best V-Chron in the history | 所以历史上要传递到地球的 |
[05:57] | of Earth-bound messages is gonna have to wait. | 最疯狂最令人震惊的消息得等等了 |
[06:00] | Is it terrible that I’m happy I might get to wash my hair first? | 我说我得先洗个头会不会很扫兴 |
[06:05] | Building a fort with the tools? | 你在用工具建堡垒吗 |
[06:06] | Fixing my bed. | 修理一下自己的床而已 |
[06:08] | You’re a terrible host. | 你这主人当得真不称职 |
[06:13] | We all had to do grief counseling, you know. | 我们当时都得接受悲伤辅导 你知道的 |
[06:16] | With Washburn? | 跟沃什伯恩吗 |
[06:18] | Uh, new guy. | 不 是个新来的 |
[06:19] | He said I processed your death very well. | 他说我很好地接受了你死亡的事实 |
[06:22] | Always the overachiever. | 你的表现一向超出预期 |
[06:25] | Did you tell him everything about us? | 我们之间的事你都跟他说过吗 |
[06:28] | I told him we were close during training. | 我跟他说训练时我们关系很好 |
[06:31] | That you got drunk and kissed me one night. | 有一晚你喝醉后吻了我 |
[06:34] | And I may have spent eight months chasing that moment. | 然后我大概用了八个月时间去回味那一时刻 |
[06:37] | He didn’t push, because I was grieving so fantastically. | 他没多问 因为当时我特别悲痛 |
[06:41] | You didn’t make it easy for me. | 当时你也没让我好过 |
[06:43] | To do what? | 怎么说 |
[06:43] | Make me feel invisible? | 因为让我感到自己是个透明人吗 |
[06:45] | Your dad didn’t run the program. | 负责那个项目的人不是你爸爸 |
[06:48] | There was nothing I could do. | 我也无能为力 |
[06:53] | How is my dad? | 我爸爸怎么样 |
[06:54] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[06:56] | He’s gonna be now. | 现在会好了 |
[07:00] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:01] | You gonna be all right? | 你一个人没问题吧 |
[07:03] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[07:05] | Will you come back? | 你还回来吗 |
[07:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:07] | We’re friends, right? | 我们不是朋友嘛 |
[07:09] | Friends stick together. | 朋友要在一起的 |
[07:13] | But if anything happens… | 但是如果有事… |
[07:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:17] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[07:19] | If your dad… | 如果你爸爸… |
[07:22] | If John takes you to the lab, and you think… | 如果约翰把你带去实验室 你觉得… |
[07:24] | if you really think they’re gonna do something radical… | 如果你真心觉得他们要做什么极端的事… |
[07:27] | My parents would never shut me down. | 我父母绝对不会关闭我的 |
[07:31] | And you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[07:34] | You ask them, they won’t admit it, but… | 你问他们 他们不会承认 但是 |
[07:38] | they don’t really see you as part of the family. | 他们其实并不把你当做自己家庭的一员 |
[07:41] | Julie told me your mom’s having a lot of trouble. | 朱莉跟我说你妈妈惹上大麻烦了 |
[07:45] | Maybe they just see you as different. | 可能他们就是感觉你是不一样的 |
[07:48] | I don’t have to be. | 我不是非得与众不同 |
[07:49] | They probably won’t do anything, | 他们可能不会对你怎样 |
[07:51] | but if you think that’s what’s going on, | 但如果你觉得他们要做什么 |
[07:54] | I want you to get in touch with me. | 我要你马上联系我 |
[07:56] | How? | 怎么联系 |
[08:01] | This is a very special phone, | 这是一个很特殊的手机 |
[08:03] | but it’s only for use in emergencies. | 但只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[08:05] | We use them at war. | 战时我们就会用这个 |
[08:09] | Now… | 现在… |
[08:10] | you press this button and I’m gonna know it’s you, | 你按这个按钮 我就会知道是你 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna know how to find you, | 会知道要如何找到你 |
[08:14] | and I’m gonna come straight away. | 然后我会立马赶过去 |
[08:15] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:18] | But only press it when you’re in the lab | 但是只有当你在实验室 |
[08:20] | and it’s really happening. | 并且真的有事发生才能按 |
[08:23] | You heard about the boy who cried “Wolf”? | 你听过”狼来了”的故事吗 |
[08:28] | That’s a story for another time. | 这故事下次有时间再讲 |
[08:39] | Hey, man. | 小伙子 |
[08:41] | No hugs. | 不能拥抱 |
[08:43] | Soldiers salute. | 要行军礼 |
[08:50] | The Com-Sat orbit is out at a two minute radio delay. | 通讯卫星运行因为两分钟的无线电延迟而中断了 |
[08:53] | If the array is back on schedule, | 假如阵列如期重新开始运行 |
[08:54] | we should start receiving signals from our stations | 我们过一会儿就能收到 |
[08:55] | in just a few moments. | 空间站的信号了 |
[08:57] | How soon can we get Sean off the Seraphim? | 我们要多久才能把肖恩弄出塞拉芬号 |
[08:59] | There’s a Gamma Seven series prepping to launch | 有一个伽玛7系列的飞船在准备降落 |
[09:01] | once Sean can verify he’s received your message | 只等肖恩验证自己收到了你发的消息 |
[09:02] | and confirms the system’s status. | 并且确认系统的状态 |
[09:04] | Twenty seconds. | 还剩二十秒 |
[09:07] | I believed as a kid, you know. | 我小时候真是坚信不疑 |
[09:10] | They teach you the Drake equation, | 他们教我们德雷克公式 |
[09:10] | 美国天文学家德雷克提出的公式 用来推测”可能与我们接触的银河系内外星球高智文明的数量” | |
[09:12] | they teach you | 教育我们 |
[09:13] | it’s impossible odds to make contact with an alien intelligence. | 和外星智慧取得联系的希望是很渺茫的 |
[09:17] | But I knew we weren’t alone. | 但我知道我们并不孤独 |
[09:20] | Did you believe in UFO’s as a kid? | 你小时候相信UFO吗 |
[09:22] | Believe in ’em? I wanted to fly ’em. | 何止相信 我小时候还想驾驶UFO呢 |
[09:26] | Thank God, they’re back. | 谢天谢地 通讯连上了 |
[09:29] | – Seraphim’s still dark. – I.D. Seraphim. | -塞拉芬号还是暗的 -识别塞拉芬号 |
[09:31] | 塞拉芬号 无资料显示 | |
[09:32] | Com-Sat is not receiving any signals from the Seraphim. | 通讯卫星未收到任何来自塞拉芬的信号 |
[09:35] | The Seraphim station is no longer in its predicted orbit. | 塞拉芬号已不在其预计轨道上了 |
[09:38] | Well, it can’t just be gone. | 它不可能就这样消失了啊 |
[09:39] | Something happened when the Com-Sats were down. | 一定是通讯卫星失灵的时候发生了什么 |
[09:41] | Ben, query the data log from the Seraphim before we lost contact. | 本 查询失联前塞拉芬号的数据日志 |
[09:44] | On screen. | 已显示在屏幕上 |
[09:47] | There’s one transmission from an Earth-based terminal. | 有一个来自地球终端的传输 |
[09:50] | From here? | 从这里吗 |
[09:52] | It was remote access. | 是远程访问 |
[09:53] | Not here. | 不是这里 |
[09:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:55] | 19 hours ago. | 19个小时前 |
[09:58] | 19 hours ago… | 19个小时前… |
[10:00] | I was at the cabins. | 我当时在小屋子里 |
[10:04] | 管理员密码 进入操作 | |
[10:07] | It was me. | 是我 |
[10:08] | I was sending codes to the Seraphim. | 我当时是在向塞拉芬号发送代码 |
[10:11] | Codes for what? | 什么代码 |
[10:12] | Well, what did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[10:13] | I made it disappear. | 我让它消失了 |
[10:14] | What the hell is happening up there? | 现在那上面到底发生了什么事情 |
[10:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:31] | Occam’s Razor | 奥卡姆剃刀定律 |
[10:32] | What is the simplest theory? | 最简单的推测是什么 |
[10:34] | Forget all the assumptions about what’s happened to the Seraphim. | 忘掉所有关于塞拉芬号出了什么事的猜测 |
[10:36] | What do we know? | 我们掌握了哪些情况 |
[10:38] | We know I logged into the ISEA, | 了解到我曾登录到国际空间探索机构 |
[10:39] | and I entered codes. | 然后输入了代码 |
[10:41] | Okay, could you, could you… | 好吧 你能 你能… |
[10:43] | change the course on the Seraphim? | 改变塞拉芬号的航向吗 |
[10:44] | I mean, I-is that why it’s missing? | 它…它是因为这个失踪的吗 |
[10:46] | There’s only a limited number of things you can do from a remote terminal. | 能通过远程终端进行操作的事情有限 |
[10:49] | And steering a ship isn’t one of them. | 其中并不包括控制飞船的航向 |
[10:52] | Okay, could you, did you blow it up? | 好吧 你能不能…你有没有把它炸了 |
[10:53] | Is it gone? | 飞船是不是已经没了 |
[10:55] | My gut tells me it’s off course. | 我的直觉告诉我它是偏离航线了 |
[10:56] | I-I just can’t remember what I did. | 我只是想不起来自己做了什么 |
[11:00] | Okay, Molly, we keep saying you did this. | 好吧 莫莉 我们一直在说是你做了这件事 |
[11:03] | You were coerced, you were tricked. | 但你是被强迫的 你被骗了 |
[11:06] | Okay. What if the baby did it? | 好吧 那假如是我的孩子做了这一切呢 |
[11:09] | What’s his purpose? | 他的目的是什么 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna make a very unscientific assumption here. | 我要做一个很不科学的猜测 |
[11:15] | My gut says | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[11:16] | we’ll never be able to understand its purpose | 我们永远也不会明白它的目的 |
[11:18] | because it’s not like us. | 因为它和我们不一样 |
[11:20] | Well, it’s got to be partly like us, no? | 它总得有一部分像我们吧 不是吗 |
[11:23] | Why is it so hard for you to believe | 为什么你就是不肯相信 |
[11:24] | that it’s just using you li-li-like a pawn on a chessboard? | 它只不过是把你当… 当棋子使呢 |
[11:29] | I mean, it-it kills, it-it manipulates. | 我是说 它杀人 操控人心 |
[11:31] | It’s a, it’s a cold-blooded predator. | 它 它就是个冷血的掠杀者 |
[11:34] | There’s got to be an explanation here, John. | 这一切一定是有原因的 约翰 |
[11:36] | He can’t just be that. | 他不可能本性如此 |
[11:38] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[11:39] | Because I’m in him. | 因为他身上有我的影子 |
[11:41] | He came from me. | 我把他生下来的 |
[11:43] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[11:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:48] | It’s really nothing important. | 不是什么重要的事 |
[11:50] | I didn’t know you were up already. | 我不知道你已经起来了 |
[11:52] | Okay, I got to go to work. | 好了 我要去上班了 |
[11:57] | Can I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[11:58] | No, you’re gonna stay home with Dad today, okay? | 不行 你今天跟爸爸呆在家里 好吗 |
[12:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:04] | Were you and Dad talking about me? | 你跟爸爸刚才是在谈我吗 |
[12:07] | No, sweetheart. | 不是 宝贝 |
[12:08] | It had nothing to do with you. | 跟你没关系 |
[12:11] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:28] | Ben said the terrestrial communications system is down. | 本说地球通讯系统出现故障了 |
[12:32] | It’s global, so I’m guessing it’s an antenna problem. | 全球范围故障 所以我怀疑是天线问题 |
[12:35] | You want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:37] | I’m handy. | 我很有用哦 |
[12:38] | You are helping. | 你在这里 |
[12:41] | You’re here. | 就是帮了我忙 |
[12:48] | When they know you have… whatever it is, | 当他们得知你有能力… 无论是什么 |
[12:50] | that makes you good at these solo missions, they | 你擅长完成这些单人任务 而他们 |
[12:53] | can’t send you on enough of them. | 不能同时将多人送上来 |
[12:56] | You get so used to being alone, | 你会非常习惯于独处 |
[12:57] | you forget there’s another way to be. | 以至于忘了还有孤独以外的状态 |
[13:00] | I know it seems obvious, but I’m basically trained | 显而易见 我不与人交流的习惯 |
[13:03] | to not connect to people. | 基本上是被训练出来的 |
[13:06] | It’s nice to know I’m not great at that. | 我很开心原来我并不擅长独处 |
[13:10] | Does that make any sense? | 你明白吗 |
[13:11] | So I’m lost in space for 23 months, | 所以我在太空里迷失了整整23个月 |
[13:15] | and I’m rescued against all odds and I’m brought here… | 经历磨难终于获救 来到了这儿… |
[13:19] | and it’s all about you? | 而这一切都是为了你 |
[13:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:22] | I’d like to be alone now. | 不过我现在又想独处了 |
[13:26] | Sean, I think I’ve found the problem with the antenna system. | 肖恩 我想我找出天线系统的问题了 |
[13:29] | There was an overheat alert near the N-Channel power bus. | N频道电源总线附近有超温警报 |
[13:33] | So the power supply fried and shut off all our antennas? | 所以电源烧断了然后所有天线都关了吗 |
[13:35] | Yes. A good guess. | 是的 猜得很对 |
[13:37] | Can we fix that? | 能修好吗 |
[13:38] | We have to. | 必须要修好 |
[13:40] | Out here, without our antennas, | 在这儿 要是没有天线的话 |
[13:41] | we are officially more alone | 我们就真正成了 |
[13:42] | than any other humans in the universe. | 宇宙中最孤独的人类了 |
[14:09] | Did you see the gap? | 你看到这段空缺了吗 |
[14:10] | “The gap”? | 空缺 |
[14:11] | Yeah, 87 minutes. | 是的 有87分钟 |
[14:12] | Yesterday Ethan’s power core almost zeroed out. | 昨天伊森的能量核心几乎零初始化了 |
[14:15] | 11:45 to 1:12. | 11点45到1点12 |
[14:17] | He was with Odin at John’s house. | 他跟奥丁在约翰的家里 |
[14:19] | With John? | 约翰也在吗 |
[14:20] | No. They were alone till I came to pick him up. | 不在 我去接他前他们两人单独在一起 |
[14:23] | Look. I know you like this guy… | 听着 我知道你喜欢这家伙… |
[14:24] | Maybe Ethan asked for a flip | 也许是伊森让他换能源 |
[14:25] | and he did it wrong. It can’t hurt him. | 他不小心做错了 反正不会伤到伊森 |
[14:27] | – Did he toggle into interlude mode? – Yeah. | -他触发了间息模式吗 -是啊 |
[14:29] | But if I’m watching a one-of-a-kind, sentient android, | 但如果是我在照顾独一无二的感知机器人 |
[14:32] | I might mention if I let him run out of power. | 期间让他断电 我至少会提一下这事的 |
[14:35] | For 90 minutes. | 何况断电长达90分钟 |
[14:36] | Is Ethan okay? | 伊森没事吧 |
[14:37] | He seems okay, | 他看起来是没事 |
[14:38] | but we should probably check him out, tell John. | 但最好还是检查一下 把这事告诉约翰 |
[14:41] | Fine. | 行 |
[14:47] | You entered codes that sent the Seraphim off course? | 你输入密码让塞拉芬偏离了轨道吗 |
[14:52] | I just have a hazy memory of what I entered. | 我只模模糊糊地记得我输入的东西 |
[14:54] | Wait, are you gonna put that in my neck? | 等等 你是要把那东西弄进我脖子里吗 |
[14:57] | It’s a memory enhancer, Molly. | 这是记忆强化剂 莫莉 |
[14:59] | I can’t really inject it into your ass. | 我真没办法在你屁股上扎这针 |
[15:03] | You know, this can’t bring back memories that don’t exist. | 这个不会让你回忆起不存在的记忆 |
[15:06] | But it can make existing ones much more clearer. | 但是会让已有的记忆更加鲜明 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | The brightener only has a momentary effect. | 这个增强剂的药效很短 |
[15:14] | It’s kind of like a sneeze. | 就像打喷嚏一样 |
[15:16] | So you’ll have to focus on the exact cloudy memory | 所以你必须专注于那段你想增强的 |
[15:19] | that you want enhanced. | 模糊的记忆 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:22] | All right, relax. | 好 放松 |
[15:24] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[15:28] | Focus. | 集中注意 |
[15:31] | Are you focused on the memory? | 你是在想那段记忆吗 |
[15:34] | Just focus… | 你要集中注意在… |
[15:35] | I will if you just… stop talking. | 我会的 只要你别一个劲说话 |
[15:41] | Ten… | 十 |
[15:42] | nine… | 九 |
[15:49] | seven… | 七 |
[15:50] | six… | 六 |
[15:52] | It’s just some code. | 只是一些密码 |
[15:53] | I’ll dictate, you enter. | 我来指示 你来输入 |
[15:55] | Start with your access code. | 先输入你的登录密码 |
[15:57] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好的好的 |
[15:57] | It’s going to be fine. | 没事的 |
[15:59] | Five… | 五 |
[16:01] | four… | 四 |
[16:03] | three… | 三 |
[16:04] | two… | 二 |
[16:06] | one. | 一 |
[16:07] | Go. | 开始 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:13] | Everything taken care of. | 一切问题都解决了 |
[16:20] | I see numbers! | 我看到数字了 |
[16:20] | Give-give me something to write! | 给我什么能写字的东西 |
[16:22] | Write it down before the brightener fades. | 在药效消失前写下来 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:33] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[16:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:37] | I saw Marcus. | 我看到马库斯了 |
[16:40] | And I was holding the baby. | 而且我把孩子抱在了怀里 |
[16:42] | It was real. | 好真实 |
[16:44] | Sam, it was so real. | 山姆 那好真实 |
[16:47] | I know this is gonna sound crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[16:48] | But do you think there’s any way | 但你觉得我看到的 |
[16:51] | that what I saw could actually be real? | 有没有可能成真呢 |
[16:55] | Do you mean more than an hallucination? | 你是说不仅存在于幻觉里吗 |
[16:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:59] | I don’t… I don’t know what to say. | 我 不知道该怎么说 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | I’m gonna go talk to Ben. | 我得去跟本谈谈 |
[17:04] | I think he’s the only one who can help me understand | 我想恐怕只有他能帮我 |
[17:07] | what these commands mean. | 破解这些指令 |
[17:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[17:09] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[17:14] | Who am I to say what’s real? | 我又有什么资格评说真实与虚幻呢 |
[17:17] | If you held your baby, | 如果你感觉到抱住了孩子 |
[17:19] | then you held your baby. | 那这感觉就存在 |
[17:24] | Ben, simulate the access level limits for a remote terminal log on. | 本 模拟远程终端的访问登录界面 |
[17:28] | Of course. | 好的 |
[17:30] | Okay, I’m gonna enter some coordinates. | 好 我要输入一些坐标 |
[17:33] | See if you can make any sense of these. | 你帮我搜索一下涵义 |
[17:35] | Parse them at three digits. | 三位一分解析 |
[17:37] | Maybe they were coordinates for a new course. | 也许是新航线的坐标 |
[17:40] | You wouldn’t have had clearance to give | 从远程终端上没有权限 |
[17:42] | the Seraphim new way-points from a remote terminal. | 给塞拉芬指示新的路径 |
[17:45] | Okay, Ben, so how could these 20 characters | 好吧 本 那么这20个字符 |
[17:48] | have changed the course of a ship? | 是怎么改变了一艘飞船的航线的呢 |
[17:51] | Could you have sent Sean Glass a coded message? | 可能是给了肖恩·格拉斯一个加密信息呢 |
[17:54] | Like what — “Turn the ship”? | 比如什么 飞船转向吗 |
[17:56] | Would you like me to try common ciphers? | 需要当作常规密码破译吗 |
[18:00] | Sure. Go ahead. | 行 破译吧 |
[18:03] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[18:05] | Maybe you were right about sending a message. | 也许你这个递送信息的想法没错 |
[18:07] | Parse three groups of three digits. | 三个数字一组分三组 |
[18:09] | Single digit, double digits. | 一组一个的和一组两个的 |
[18:14] | They are coordinates. | 它们确实是坐标 |
[18:16] | And they have vectors, too. | 而且还带有矢量 |
[18:18] | Position, direction and speed. | 位置 方向和速度 |
[18:21] | Ben, if there were an immediate threat to the Seraphim — | 本 如果塞拉芬出现了紧急的威胁隐患 |
[18:24] | say a real emergency situation — | 比如一个非常紧急的状况 |
[18:26] | would I have been able to warn it from a remote terminal? | 我有可能从远程终端给它发出警告吗 |
[18:29] | Wouldn’t that make it change its course? | 这会让他改变航线吗 |
[18:31] | It would be exactly like yelling, “Turn the ship.” | 那简直就是向他喊了 飞船转向 |
[18:36] | Asteroids. | 小行星 |
[18:37] | I didn’t change the course of the Seraphim | 我没有改变塞拉芬的航线 |
[18:38] | because I couldn’t. | 因为我也做不到这个 |
[18:39] | But what I could do was tell the onboard nav-com | 但我可以告诉飞船上的航行指挥官 |
[18:42] | there were asteroids on a collision course with it. | 有一颗小行星与它轨道冲突 |
[18:44] | So it entered into an avoidance protocol | 所以它进入了回避模式 |
[18:46] | to avoid asteroids that didn’t exist. | 以避免那颗不存在的小行星 |
[18:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:50] | If the Seraphim | 如果塞拉芬 |
[18:52] | deviated its course to here, | 偏离了轨道到这里 |
[18:54] | it would’ve passed fairly near another station. | 它应该会路过另一个很近的空间站 |
[18:59] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[19:01] | This is Commander Pierre Lyon of the Triomphe. | 我是凯旋号的指挥官皮埃尔·里昂 |
[19:03] | We received your message. | 我们收到了你们的消息 |
[19:05] | Unfortunately we lost contact with the Seraphim, | 很遗憾我们跟塞拉芬失联了 |
[19:07] | and do not know about its current location. | 也不知道它现在的位置 |
[19:10] | However… | 但是 |
[19:10] | we have returned to them yesterday | 我们昨天送过去了 |
[19:13] | this woman | 这位女士 |
[19:14] | and the Aruna rescue pod in which she was found. | 和找到她时她所在的阿鲁纳救生舱 |
[19:18] | Hey. You feeling better, yes? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[19:20] | It was a very long sleep. | 这一觉真的很长 |
[19:22] | Katie? Smile. | 凯蒂 笑一笑 |
[19:25] | A little wave? | 挥挥手 |
[19:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:29] | The French returned her to us yesterday. | 法国人昨天把她送回了我们的空间站 |
[19:31] | She’s been drifting for almost two years. | 她在太空漂浮了将近两年 |
[19:34] | It’s a miracle, Alan. | 这是个奇迹 艾伦 |
[19:37] | But a different kind of miracle. | 但这个奇迹跟别的不一样 |
[19:40] | She shows up on this video because she’s real. | 她能在视频里露面是因为她是真实的 |
[19:43] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[19:46] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[19:48] | I do, too. | 我也想 |
[19:50] | But she’s on the Seraphim. | 但她现在在塞拉芬上 |
[19:52] | We’ve lost all contact. | 我们失去了所有联系 |
[19:54] | Now I remember that you had me take the Seraphim off course. | 我记得你让我把塞拉芬偏离轨道 |
[19:57] | But I don’t remember where I sent it. | 但我不记得我送它去了哪里 |
[20:01] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[20:03] | She was alive this whole time, Alan. | 她一直都还活着 艾伦 |
[20:06] | Now, you need to help us. | 所以你得帮我们 |
[20:09] | The Seraphim is falling out of its orbit. | 塞拉芬现在正在脱离轨道 |
[20:13] | What? | 什么 |
[20:14] | It’s coming back to Earth. | 它要回地球了 |
[20:16] | It’ll disintegrate | 它一旦撞上大气层 |
[20:17] | as soon as it hits the atmosphere. | 就会立即分崩离析 |
[20:19] | How could you make me do that?! | 你怎么能让我这么做 |
[20:21] | He said it was necessary. | 他说这是必需的 |
[20:23] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[20:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:26] | Oh, please… | 求你了 |
[20:27] | save my daughter. | 救救我女儿 |
[20:30] | I’ll tell you what you want to know. | 你们想知道什么我都告诉你们 |
[20:35] | Sparks gave us enough | 斯帕克斯给了我们足够信息 |
[20:36] | to calculate the last position and heading. | 计算塞拉芬最后的位置及前进方向 |
[20:38] | We should be able to intercept it, | 我们应该能拦截它 |
[20:40] | assuming it hasn’t changed course again. | 前提是它没有再次改变轨道 |
[20:42] | We need to get someone up there as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快派人上去 |
[20:44] | Who are you gonna sending? | 你准备派谁 |
[20:45] | Well, you’ve got more solo hours on the Seraphim than anyone else. | 你在塞拉芬上的单人任务时间比任何人都长 |
[20:49] | Me? | 我 |
[20:50] | You want me to go? | 你想让我去 |
[20:53] | After everything that’s happened? | 发生了这么多事你还让我去吗 |
[20:54] | It’s because of everything that’s happened | 正是因为所有发生的这一切 |
[20:56] | that I want you to go. | 我才想让你去 |
[20:57] | No one knows that ship as well as you. | 没有人比你更了解那艘飞船 |
[21:00] | My problems are down here, not up there. | 我的问题在这里 不在那上面 |
[21:03] | You’ve got other qualified candidates. | 你还有别的合格候选人 |
[21:05] | None of them are you. | 但他们都不是你 |
[21:15] | I don’t want to go to the lab. | 我不想去实验室 |
[21:16] | I don’t either, but you need to do a systems check. | 我也不想 但你需要做个系统检查 |
[21:18] | You shouldn’t have let your batteries get so low. | 你不该让自己的电量这么低 |
[21:20] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:22] | Ethan, I’m really not upset with you, okay? | 伊森 我没有生你的气 好吗 |
[21:26] | Is this about your argument? | 是因为你们吵架了吗 |
[21:30] | Sometimes I-I just don’t understand your mother. | 有时候我真的 不懂你妈妈 |
[21:35] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我吗 |
[21:39] | – I want to go home! – We have to do this today, okay? | -我想回家 -我们今天一定要去 好吗 |
[21:43] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 这件事我不想再讨论了 |
[21:50] | All right, bud. Get comfortable. | 好了 小伙 坐得舒服点 |
[21:52] | This is gonna take a second. | 这次要花一点时间 |
[21:53] | My dad said it was just a systems check. | 我爸爸说这次只是系统检查 |
[21:55] | Well, today we’re gonna do a deep scan. | 今天我们要做一个深层扫描 |
[21:59] | I’ve never done that before. | 我以前从没做过 |
[22:00] | Well, you’re getting more complex. | 你变得越来越复杂难懂了 |
[22:01] | There’s more to check as you get older. | 随着你慢慢地长大 检查会变得更多 |
[22:03] | But the worst part is… | 但最糟糕的是 |
[22:05] | is you | 你 |
[22:07] | are gonna have to wear… | 得戴上 |
[22:09] | the dufus cap. | 这顶傻乎乎的检测帽 |
[22:15] | Nothing, huh? Okay. Come on. | 不好笑吗 好吧 戴吧 |
[22:17] | – I’m not wearing that. – Come on, it’s not that bad. | -我不要戴这帽子 -没这么糟糕啦 |
[22:19] | – No. – I promise. | -不戴 -我保证 |
[22:20] | – No! – Come on… | -不要 -戴吧 |
[22:21] | – Hey, Rabbit. – Where’s my dad? | -小兔子 -我爸爸在哪里 |
[22:24] | He’s gonna come in at the end to see how we did. | 他最后会来看我们的检查结果的 |
[22:26] | I don’t want to do it. I’m not wearing that. | 我不要检查 我不要戴这帽子 |
[22:32] | Give us a minute? | 让我和他单独说两句 |
[22:37] | You okay? You seem really scared. | 没事吧 你好像很害怕 |
[22:41] | What’s wrong, Rabbit? | 怎么了 小兔子 |
[22:42] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你们想干什么 |
[22:46] | I know my mom and dad want to shut me down. | 我知道我爸妈想关闭我的系统 |
[22:49] | Shut you down? | 关闭你的系统 |
[22:50] | Why would they want to do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[22:52] | So that he can re-program me | 这样他们就可以重新对我编程 |
[22:54] | so I’m like other kids. | 让我变得和普通小孩子一样 |
[22:57] | No way, Ethan. | 这是不可能的 伊森 |
[22:58] | No one wants to shut you down. | 没人要关闭你的系统 |
[23:00] | Your parents love you. | 你爸妈很爱你 |
[23:01] | We all love you. | 我们都很爱你 |
[23:02] | But I’m a machine. | 可我只是台机器 |
[23:04] | We’re all machines. | 我们都是机器 |
[23:06] | I’m half motors, half muscles. | 我身体里有一半是引擎装置 一半是肌肉组织 |
[23:07] | Who cares what we are? | 没人在乎我们的构造 |
[23:09] | If you can love something, | 如果你爱某样事物 |
[23:11] | than you can be loved. | 那你就能得其所爱 |
[23:14] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[23:21] | Who told you they wanted to shut you down? | 谁告诉你他们想要关闭你的系统 |
[23:24] | Odin. | 奥丁说的 |
[23:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:39] | I thought you were lying down. | 我以为你在躺着休息 |
[23:40] | 23 months was enough. | 躺了23个月已经够了 |
[23:45] | Earth antennas are shot. | 与地球联系的天线坏掉了 |
[23:48] | Protocol says I gotta prep the escape pod. | 程序说我得准备逃生舱 |
[23:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:51] | A party. | 办派对啊 |
[23:53] | I’m gonna hang a disco ball, | 我要挂上闪光灯球 |
[23:55] | invite the French. | 邀请法国人来一起玩 |
[23:59] | We gotta go, Katie. | 我们得走了 凯蒂 |
[24:01] | If we can’t contact Earth, we need to evac the ship | 如果与地球失联 我们就得在24小时内 |
[24:03] | in a reentry vehicle within 24 hours. | 乘再入飞行器撤离此飞船 |
[24:05] | Problem is, our spare oxygen generators are stuck in the shed | 可问题是 我们的备用制氧机放在仓库里 |
[24:10] | and I can’t get the doors open. | 我打不开门 |
[24:13] | We’ve been having a fungus problem up here. | 这里一直有真菌问题 |
[24:15] | I’m thinking that’s what’s messing up the controls. | 控制装置可能就是被真菌弄坏的 |
[24:18] | Sean… | 肖恩 |
[24:22] | Hey, hey… What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[24:24] | I can’t get in a pod again. | 我不能再进逃生舱 |
[24:25] | – I-I can’t. – It’s okay. | -不行 -没事的 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry. I-I’ll figure it out, I’ll… | 对不起 我会想办法的 |
[24:30] | I’ll get over it, I’m… | 我会想办法克服的 |
[24:31] | We’ll just take a little more time. | 慢慢来 |
[24:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:12] | So you said “No”? | 你拒绝了吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah, I told Jackson “No”. | 是的 我拒绝了杰克逊 |
[25:15] | You want me to go? | 你要我去吗 |
[25:16] | Why do you ever go back? Huh? | 你为什么要回去 |
[25:18] | You’re drawn to it. | 你被此所吸引 |
[25:20] | Well, yeah, but… I-I want to be here, too. | 是的 但是我也想留在这里 |
[25:23] | Okay, maybe this time you’re not going to space, | 也许这次你不用进入太空 |
[25:25] | but-but you’re… you’re not here, either. | 可是你的心却不在这里 |
[25:29] | But I-I am here, I… | 我的心就在这里 |
[25:30] | Let me be honest now. Please. | 实话实说吧 |
[25:35] | I love someone whose heart has been broken more than once. | 我心爱的你已经心碎了不止一次 |
[25:39] | Marcus, the baby… | 马库斯 还有那个孩子 |
[25:42] | I… I get it. | 我 我明白的 |
[25:44] | You’ve always been looking for something, | 你总是在找寻 |
[25:47] | searching for something you lost. | 找寻你所失去的东西 |
[25:48] | And I know you loved them, and I accepted that. | 我知道你爱他们 对此我没问题 |
[25:50] | But-but I thought… I thought you would heal. | 但是我以为你的伤口会愈合 |
[25:53] | I-I-I thought you would be able to put it all behind you | 我以为你会放下那些伤痛 |
[25:56] | and-and really be here, | 真正和我在一起 |
[25:57] | with us, with the family you have. | 和我们在一起 和这个家在一起 |
[26:00] | What is it I was supposed to do, John? | 那你说我该怎么做 约翰 |
[26:03] | Just forget about Marcus and the baby? | 就这样忘记马库斯和那个孩子吗 |
[26:05] | No, I never wanted you to forget them. | 我不是要你忘了他们 |
[26:09] | I just… didn’t expect you to see them again. | 我只是…没想到你会再见到他们 |
[26:29] | Isn’t there someone | 就没有人让你 |
[26:31] | that you would give anything to see again? | 为了再见他一次而放弃一切吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:38] | You. | 就是你 |
[27:00] | John… | 约翰 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:04] | I don’t want us to be like this. | 我不想我们变成这样 |
[27:08] | All I’m asking for is a way to talk about it. | 我只想找到跟你沟通的方法 |
[27:13] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[27:15] | I don’t want to lose you, either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[27:19] | This is my family. | 这是我的家庭 |
[27:22] | We both forget that. | 我们都忘了吧 |
[27:24] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再吵下去了 |
[27:28] | You are the most important person in the world to me. | 你是我在这个世界上最重要的人 |
[27:32] | Dad? What are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[27:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:53] | Gina! Lock the door! | 吉娜 关上门 |
[28:58] | Ethan! What did you do? | 伊森 你干什么 |
[29:01] | Gina, unlock the door. | 吉娜 把门打开 |
[29:14] | Hey, Pam, it’s Julie. | 帕姆 我是朱莉 |
[29:16] | Listen, I need a favor. | 你帮我个忙 |
[29:18] | You know the EX-200 joint | 记得几年前我们设计的 |
[29:20] | we designed a few years ago? | EX-200型号的关节吗 |
[29:22] | I need you to send me any information you’ve got | 请把序列号EX265444G7的 |
[29:25] | on the recipient of serial number EX265… triple four G7. | 接受者的所有资料发给我 |
[29:30] | Thanks. Patient’s name is Odin James. | 谢谢 患者姓名是奥丁·詹姆斯 |
[29:35] | What? | 什么 |
[29:35] | Are you sure you have the right number? | 你确定你序列号没打错吗 |
[29:39] | So what is his name? | 那么他的名字是什么 |
[29:44] | That’s “Hutchinson” with a “T”? | 字母里有个T的哈钦森吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah. Thanks. Got it. | 谢谢 收到了 |
[30:10] | I have been unable to access | 由于设备故障 |
[30:12] | the oxygen generators we need for our return | 我无法获得我们返程所需的 |
[30:14] | due to equipment failures, | 氧气发生器 |
[30:15] | so I’m gonna take a look on the Aruna escape vehicle for some spares. | 所以我得去阿鲁纳的逃生舱看看那里有没有备用的 |
[30:20] | Also, Katie Sparks has had an adverse reaction to the thought of | 还有 凯蒂·斯帕克斯在获救后 |
[30:23] | boarding another pod so quickly after being rescued. | 排斥在短时间内登上别的太空舱 |
[30:27] | For her own well-being, | 为了她着想 |
[30:28] | I may need to sedate her | 让她顺利登上救生舱 |
[30:30] | in order to get her on board. | 我可能需要给她用镇静剂 |
[30:32] | Anyone who receives this message, | 收到这条信息的人 |
[30:33] | please contact the ISEA. | 请联系国际空间探索机构 |
[30:36] | Let them know we’re alive | 让他们知道我们还活着 |
[30:36] | and ready to commence evac and reentry. | 并且准备撤离 回到地球 |
[30:39] | This is Sean Glass of the Seraphim Space Station. | 我是塞拉芬站的肖恩·格拉斯 |
[30:43] | Ben, did you get all that? | 本 你录好了吗 |
[30:44] | Of course. | 好了 |
[30:46] | Send it out on our shortwave emergency transponder. | 用短波紧急广播发射 |
[30:49] | Ship to ship is our best chance of someone picking it up. | 舱对舱发射别人接收到信息的概率最大 |
[30:51] | Not a very good chance. | 机会非常渺茫 |
[30:53] | Keep the statistics to yourself, please. | 统计数据你自己知道就行了 |
[31:08] | Thank you. I’m such a klutz. | 谢谢 我真是个马大哈 |
[31:10] | No worries, dear. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[31:11] | It’s nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[31:13] | He’s such a private person. | 他不喜欢与人交际 |
[31:15] | You’re good for him. | 有你陪他很好 |
[31:16] | He’s a bit of a mystery to me, too, | 他对我也有点神秘 |
[31:17] | if it makes you feel any better. | 如果这样能让你好受点 |
[31:20] | I’m just going to grab my phone. | 我要去找我的手机了 |
[31:21] | Do you mind if I use the bathroom? | 你介意我用一下卫生间吗 |
[31:22] | – I can show myself out. – Oh, that’s fine. | -我可以自己离开 -请自便 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:04] | All right. | 好 |
[32:05] | Repeat what you just told me for the camera; | 我想你把刚才告诉我的 |
[32:08] | I love it. | 对录像再说一遍 |
[32:10] | I don’t like rules. | 我不喜欢规规矩矩 |
[32:12] | Whose rules? | 谁的规矩 |
[32:13] | My dad’s. | 我爸爸的 |
[32:14] | Why not? | 为什么不喜欢 |
[32:17] | All right, it’s just you and me in here; | 没事 这里只有我和你 |
[32:19] | break a rule. | 打破规矩 |
[32:20] | Right now. | 现在就做 |
[32:27] | What would you do… | 如果他们试图关闭你 |
[32:28] | if they tried to shut you down? | 你会怎么做 |
[32:32] | I wouldn’t want to find out. | 我不想知道 |
[32:39] | The dire events today | 今天的可怕事件 |
[32:40] | are tragic proof, that we have gone out of our depth | 是悲剧的证明 是我们在设计制造 |
[32:43] | when it comes to engineering artificial intelligence. | 人工智能的时候不自量力的证明 |
[32:49] | The explosion at Yasumoto Towers | 发生于安本塔 |
[32:51] | that destroyed the Humanichs Corporation laboratory | 并炸毁人工智能会社实验室的爆炸 |
[32:53] | was a terrorist attack. | 是一次恐怖袭击 |
[32:55] | Planned and executed | 它不是我们的人类敌人 |
[32:57] | not by our human enemies, | 所策划并执行的行动 |
[32:59] | but by a machine with no fear of death, | 而是出自一个机器 它对死亡无所恐惧 |
[33:01] | no moral compass… | 没有道德准则 |
[33:03] | and a vengeful desire… to send a message… | 并充满报复欲 它杀死自己的创造者 |
[33:08] | by killing his creators | 是因为他们做出了 |
[33:09] | who had made the wise decision… to shut him down. | 明智的决定 要关闭他的系统 |
[33:36] | John! | 约翰 |
[33:41] | John! | 约翰 |
[34:02] | John? | 约翰 |
[34:07] | John. | 约翰 |
[34:09] | John, what’s going on?! | 约翰 你怎么回事 |
[34:10] | John! | 约翰 |
[34:17] | Oh, my God, Molly. | 天哪 莫莉 |
[34:19] | Where’s Molly? | 莫莉在哪里 |
[34:20] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪里 |
[34:22] | Find him! | 快去找他 |
[34:49] | Can I come closer? | 我能靠近一点吗 |
[35:11] | Looks like… you cut yourself. | 你好像 割伤了自己 |
[35:15] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[35:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:20] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[35:24] | I didn’t expect you to be a little boy. | 我没想到你会是个小男孩 |
[35:28] | How’d you get so big… so fast? | 你是怎么这么快就长这么大的 |
[35:33] | Who’s the other boy? | 另一个男孩是谁 |
[35:35] | That’s my son, Ethan. | 那是我儿子 伊森 |
[35:38] | He was just scared, I’m sorry. | 他刚才只是害怕而已 很抱歉 |
[35:45] | He’s… | 他… |
[35:46] | different than you. | 和你不一样 |
[35:49] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[35:51] | But, he’s still my son. | 但他仍然是我儿子 |
[35:54] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[35:57] | I needed to find you. | 我需要找到你 |
[36:00] | I needed to find you, too. | 我也要找到你 |
[36:04] | I know you were scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[36:07] | They wanted to catch me. | 他们想抓我 |
[36:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:09] | Because, they didn’t know what you were. | 因为他们不知道你是何物 |
[36:13] | They wanted to use you. | 他们想要利用你 |
[36:15] | You had done things that… | 你曾经做了… |
[36:18] | that they really didn’t understand. | 做了他们无法理解的事 |
[36:22] | I did what they wanted. | 我只是做了他们想要的 |
[36:24] | What “Who” wanted? | “谁”想要什么 |
[36:26] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:27] | Wait. Go where? | 等等 去哪里 |
[36:29] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[36:31] | The ones without blood. | 那些没有血肉的生物 |
[36:34] | Wait… | 等等 |
[36:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:37] | The ones without bodies; | 那些没有实体的生物 |
[36:39] | like me… | 像我一样 |
[36:40] | before the blood. | 在造成血灾之前 |
[36:42] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们马上就要来了 |
[36:43] | Who’s gonna be here?! | 到底是谁要来 |
[36:45] | Who’s gonna be here?! | 是谁要来 |
[36:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:07] | Baby girl. | 乖女儿 |
[37:11] | Where’d you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:12] | I turned around and you were gone. | 我只是转了个身你就不见了 |
[37:14] | Hey, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[37:15] | Buck has actually got a fire started, | 巴克真把火生起来了 |
[37:18] | and we just may… cook | 我们就 就吃 |
[37:19] | what we caught today. | 我们今天逮到的东西吧 |
[37:22] | No… | 不 |
[37:23] | No, please… | 求你了 不 |
[37:24] | don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[37:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:27] | Hey, what are you doing, are you crying? | 你在做什么呢 你在哭吗 |
[37:32] | it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[37:34] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:36] | This is not real. | 这不是真实的 |
[37:38] | And you are not here. | 你也不在这里 |
[37:40] | Oh, I am here… | 我当然在这里 |
[37:41] | and I’m as real as everything around here. | 我就像你周围的一切一样真实 |
[37:46] | Look at these hands… here. | 看着这双手 这里 |
[37:48] | These are the hands that held you when you were first born. | 这是在你刚生下来的时候托住你的那双手 |
[37:57] | These hands are warm… | 这双手是暖的 |
[38:00] | just like your mama’s. | 就像你妈妈的一样 |
[38:01] | And we had better go before she gets mad, okay? | 在她生气前我们最好快走 |
[38:04] | Mom…? | 妈妈 |
[38:05] | Yes… | 是的 |
[38:07] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I talked to her and I told her that | 对的 我跟她说 |
[38:10] | you caught the big one and you let it get away. | 你抓住了一个大的然后让它跑了 |
[38:13] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么吗 |
[38:15] | That you did the right thing. | 她说你做得对 |
[38:17] | Peas in a pod, you two. | 你俩真是一个样 |
[38:19] | Now, she’s gonna get grumpy – if we keep her waiting. | 如果我们继续让她等下去 她就要生气了 |
[38:22] | Now, come on. | 快走吧 |
[38:23] | No, I can’t! | 不 不行 |
[38:25] | We’ve got to go, baby girl. | 我们必须要走了 女儿 |
[38:29] | If you don’t come with me… now… | 如果你现在不跟我走 |
[38:31] | I can’t keep you safe. | 我就不能保证你的安全了 |
[38:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:34] | I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 我不想让你发生任何不测 |
[38:38] | What’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么 |
[38:40] | They’re coming down and you can’t stop them. | 他们就要下来了 你阻止不了的 |
[38:43] | On the Seraphim? | 在塞拉芬号上吗 |
[38:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:46] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来了 |
[38:48] | And why? | 为什么 |
[38:49] | They’re real hungry. | 他们真的很饿 |
[38:52] | And there’s lots… and lots and lots of them. | 而且他们数量众多 |
[38:56] | They’re coming, baby girl. | 他们就要来了 女儿 |
[38:58] | No. | 不 |
[38:59] | I won’t talk to you like this. | 我不要这么和你说话 |
[39:01] | This is not real! | 这不是真的 |
[39:04] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[39:05] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[39:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:24] | Molly… we need to go… | 莫莉 我们必须走了 |
[39:26] | No! Enough! | 不 够了 |
[39:28] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这里 |
[39:29] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你讲话 |
[39:41] | Baby, come here. Come here. | 宝贝 过来 过来 |
[39:45] | I don’t want to go to those places you send me, anymore. | 我再也不想去你让我去的那些地方了 |
[39:48] | Don’t you want to be with those people? | 你不想和那些人在一起吗 |
[39:50] | No. | 不 |
[39:51] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[39:54] | The “Others” that are coming down here… | 那些要来这里的其他人… |
[39:57] | can you stop them? | 你能阻止他们吗 |
[39:59] | They’re too strong, I have to do what they say. | 他们太强大了 我必须按照他们说的做 |
[40:02] | Okay, listen to me… | 好吧 听我说 |
[40:03] | I brought you here; | 是我把你带来这里的 |
[40:05] | you’re part of me. | 你是我的一部分 |
[40:07] | Now, I know there’s a part of you that’s telling you what to do. | 我知道你内心的一部分在告诉你该做什么 |
[40:09] | But, there’s another part of you… | 但你的身体里还有另一部分 |
[40:11] | that’s human. | 人类的部分 |
[40:13] | You need to tell them not to come. | 你需要告诉他们不要来 |
[40:17] | I can’t, we need to survive. | 我不能 我们需要活下去 |
[40:19] | But, we can both survive. | 但我们可以都活下去 |
[40:21] | We just have to find a way. | 我们只是要找个方法 |
[40:23] | You can tell them not to come. | 你可以告诉他们不要来 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry, I can’t stay. | 对不起 我不能留下来 |
[40:28] | You need to stop them. | 你需要去阻止他们 |
[40:32] | You’re the only one who can. | 你是唯一能阻止他们的人 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | Molly?! | 莫莉 |
[40:50] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:53] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[40:56] | I have to go up, John. | 我必须上去 约翰 |
[40:59] | I have to stop this thing. | 我必须阻止这件事 |
[41:09] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[41:12] | Get in! | 上车 |
[41:56] | Ben… | 本 |
[41:59] | check the Aruna pod equipment manifest | 检查阿鲁纳舱体设备清单 |
[42:00] | for backup oxygen generators. | 是否有备用氧气生成器 |
[42:02] | The manifest shows there are six reserve O-Gens in onboard storage. | 清单显示飞船仓库中有六个剩余发生器 |
[42:27] | No! | 不 |
[42:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |