时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Felicity”, | |
[00:02] | Julie doesn’t have a boyfriend. | Julie没有男朋友 |
[00:04] | Is Ben invisible to you?. | 你对Ben视而不见? |
[00:06] | I invited Ben to the party. | 我邀请Ben来周五的派对 |
[00:09] | He said you had already asked him. | 他说你已经邀请他了 |
[00:12] | We are just friends. | Ben和我只是普通朋友 |
[00:13] | So,you like Ben,too?. | 你也喜欢Ben? |
[00:15] | It’s complicated. I think Ben likes me. | 很复杂 Don 我觉得Ben真的喜欢我 |
[00:18] | God,wow! | 天 哇! |
[00:20] | -Really? -Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[00:24] | So,we’ll take a rain check on that dance. | 跳舞只好延期了 |
[00:27] | Which is OK. | 没事的 |
[01:05] | Felicity Season 01 Episode 04 | |
[01:14] | Dear Sally,I’ve never been more confused in my life, | 亲爱的Sally 我从没如此困扰过 |
[01:19] | Something has happened,something I don’t even know how to talk about, | 发生了一件事 一件我不能相信的事 一件我都不知道该怎么说的事 |
[01:25] | Noel and I were hanging out one night, | 一天晚上Noel和我在玩儿 |
[01:28] | I’ve told you a million times, | 我跟你说了一百万次了 |
[01:31] | he was pretty much the most comforting part of being in New York, | 来了纽约让我感觉最舒服的事 就是有他在 |
[01:35] | Don’t look at my page. | 别看我的 |
[01:37] | I felt I could go to him with anything and that he could come to me, | 我认为我可以随时去找他 啥时都成 我也认为他可以来找我 |
[01:43] | We had an understanding, Now you’re cheating. | 我们互相理解 你在作弊 |
[01:47] | I’m not. I’m finished writing now. | 我没有 我是把字写完 好了 |
[01:51] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[01:53] | These are the words from the non-cheater. | 这些是没作弊的人写的 |
[01:56] | – Street. – Got it. | – 街道 – 有 |
[02:00] | – Take. – Yep. | – 带走 – 嗯 |
[02:04] | Taker. | 掠夺者 |
[02:06] | Excellent. Clue. | 很好 线索 |
[02:11] | Stake. | 树桩 |
[02:13] | Crete. Which I know is a proper noun. I just… | 克里特岛 我知道这是专有名词 我只是… |
[02:32] | Hick. | 乡下人 |
[02:34] | And hickey. | 吻痕 |
[02:38] | OK,wait,Hold on, | 等等 |
[02:40] | I got to back up here. | 我得往回说点儿 |
[02:43] | I think that Ben and I have been getting closer. | 我觉得Ben和我越来越亲近 |
[02:48] | Which,granted,isn’t saying much. | 但是 我却没有说很多 |
[03:00] | How’s it going?. | 怎么样? |
[03:08] | – I hate these things. – What?. | – 我讨厌这些东西 – 什么? |
[03:11] | Did you get a pre-approved credit card?. | 你有没有预先核准信用卡? |
[03:14] | Yeah. I got the same thing. | 有 我也有同样的 |
[03:17] | They charge 50 percent interest. | 疯了 他们要收一半的利息 |
[03:20] | Yeah,I know. I think they arget college students. | 我知道 我觉得他们是把 大学生当靶子 |
[03:24] | Yeah. I’m tempted to just take it and use it. | 我有拿来用的冲动 |
[03:28] | What would you buy?. | 那你要买什么? |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:36] | So,are you going to dinner now?. Cafeteria?. | 你现在要去吃晚饭吗? 自助餐厅? |
[03:40] | I’m not eating. I gotta go train. I got tryouts on Friday. | 我不去吃 我得去训练 周五有入队测试赛 |
[03:46] | For the track team. | 径赛队 |
[03:47] | Yeah. When you won the regionaIs last year?. | 你去年赢地区赛的时候 |
[03:51] | The 800-metre?. That was really great. | 800米 太棒了 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | I was there. So,anyway,good luck. | 我去看来着 无论如何 祝你好运 |
[04:03] | Like you need it. | 你也不需要 |
[04:04] | No,I do. I need it. | 不 我需要 |
[04:06] | But,I’ll see you in class. | 我们课上见 |
[04:10] | Yeah,I know what I’d buy. | 我知道我要买什么了 |
[04:12] | Running shoes. | 跑步鞋 |
[04:14] | I’d buy a couple of really good pairs. | 我要买几双好的 |
[04:27] | Julie and I are at an impasse, which I’m sure will be fine, | Julie和我现在有点僵 不过我确定我俩会没事的 |
[04:34] | I just don’t know how exactly, | 我知是不知道会怎样没事 |
[04:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:49] | Do you want to borrow a dryer sheet?. | 你要不要用干燥纸? |
[04:53] | No,thanks. I use softener. | 不 谢谢 我用柔软剂 |
[04:56] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | You really can’t beat dryer sheets for static cling. | 干燥纸可不会产生静电 |
[05:13] | God,I was such a jerk. Obviously. I mean… | 我很混蛋 很明显 我是说… |
[05:16] | I accused you of lying | 我说你撒谎 |
[05:18] | when you were being the best friend I could hope for. | 可你所做的却是 成为我能期盼的最好朋友 |
[05:22] | I am… I’m sorry. I really am. | 我…我很抱歉 真的 |
[05:25] | OK?. | 好吗? |
[05:27] | You kept reminding me I could do whatever I wanted with Ben. | 你不断提醒我 我和Ben做什么都成 |
[05:32] | You know?. But I was so busy making sure you weren’t going to get hurt | 但我却忙于保证你不受伤害 |
[05:36] | that I sort of lost what I wanted. | 却丧失了我想要的 |
[05:40] | Which was what?. | 是什么? |
[05:43] | I had a good time with Ben. I really did. | 我和Ben在一起很开心 真的 |
[05:47] | And that’s the absolute,really honest truth. | 这是完全诚实的事实 |
[05:53] | If you want to date Ben,then… | 如果你想和Ben约会 那么… |
[05:55] | Then I should. | 那么我就应该去 |
[05:59] | Yeah. I’m going to listen to what you’ve said from the beginning. | 我要听取你最开始的建议 |
[06:07] | And instead of you prodding me to do something and me not doing it | 与其你让我做什么事我不去做 |
[06:11] | and just feeling crappy,I’m just gonna do what I want to do. | 我觉得十分不爽 我现在要做我想做的事 |
[06:16] | Damn it! Some jerk put food colouring in the washing machine | 妈的! 有个混蛋把食用色素 放到洗衣机里 |
[06:22] | or dye or something. | 还是染料啥的 |
[06:26] | That is so… God! | 这可真…老天! |
[06:33] | – Have you washed this before?. – I’ve never washed anything before. | – 你以前洗过这个吗? – 我以前啥也没洗过 |
[06:38] | As a general rule,you might not want to wash whites with colours. | 作为惯例 你不应该把白色 和带颜色的一起洗 |
[06:45] | They should say on the box. | 他们应该把这个写在盒子上 |
[06:47] | They actually do. | 他们确实写了 |
[06:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | – I feel much better. – Me,too. | – 我感觉好多了 – 我也是 |
[07:01] | Everything’s pink | 所有的都成了粉色 |
[07:04] | Today’s lab will demonstrate quantitative relations in chemical reactions. | 今天我们要证明 化学反应中的定量关系 |
[07:09] | How many molecules of substance A | 多少分子的物质A |
[07:12] | react with how many molecules of substance B | 和多少分子的物质B反应 |
[07:16] | to get how many molecules of product C?. | 能得到多少分子的产物C |
[07:19] | Select a lab partner. | 首先你们选一个搭档 |
[07:21] | Make it someone you don’t despise too much,OK?. | 找那些你不是特讨厌的 好吗? |
[07:24] | Trust me. Let’s pair up. Get started. | 相信我 来配对吧 动起来 |
[07:45] | So,you went to private school,right?. | 你上的是私立高中? |
[07:47] | What?. No. Why?. | 什么? 不是 怎么? |
[07:50] | But you’re good at this stuff?. Properties of matter?. Atomic theory?. | 但你对这些很擅长啊 物质性质 原子学说 |
[07:55] | Determination of molecular weight?. | 分子量测定 |
[07:57] | You’re asking if I am going to drag down your grade?. | 你是说我在两人合作的时候 拖你的后腿? |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:02] | You’ll be relieved to know I got A’s in AP chemistry. | 你可以松口气 我在进阶化学里得的是A |
[08:05] | You can’t get mad because I asked you that. | 你不能因为我问了 你那个问题而生气 |
[08:08] | – I’m not mad. – You’re a little pissed. | – 我没生气 – 你有点不爽 |
[08:12] | You’re just…Straightforward. | 我只是直话直说 |
[08:14] | – I have questions. I ask them. – Apparently. | – 我有问题我就问 – 看出来了 |
[08:20] | Are you sleeping with our resident advisor?. | 你跟我们的宿舍顾问睡了? |
[08:22] | – What?. – Noel,the RA. | – 什么?. – Noel 宿舍顾问 |
[08:25] | You are unbelievable. | 你真令人难以置信 |
[08:26] | Look,say it’s none of my business. | 要说这跟我没关系 |
[08:28] | It’s obviously none of your business. | 当然跟你没关系 |
[08:31] | – Fine. – And I’m not sleeping with him. | – 很好 – 还有 当然 我没跟他睡 |
[08:35] | – He’s cute. – Who?. | – 他很可爱 – 谁? |
[08:37] | The guy you are not sleeping with. | 你没跟人睡的那个男的 |
[08:40] | Really?. What do you mean?. | 是吗? 你什么意思? |
[08:43] | White guys don’t usually do it for me. | 白人男孩通常不对我那么友善 |
[08:48] | But Noel does?. He does it for you?. | 但是Noel不同? 他对你很友善? |
[08:53] | I didn’t see it at first. But that day I signed up for the lottery, | 我一开始也没看出来 但那天我去抽奖 |
[08:57] | Noel took my sign-up sheet. | Noel收了我的抽奖小票 |
[08:59] | And I found myself wondering if he had a girlfriend. | 我发现自己在想他有没有女朋友 |
[09:05] | I know I’m jumping around. But this is important. | 我知道我在乱想 但这很重要 |
[09:08] | There’s a used dorm-room refrigerator programme. | 大学里有个宿舍冰箱计划 |
[09:12] | Whoever wants one signs up, It’s a lottery system, | 谁想要就提出要求 有点像抽奖系统 |
[09:15] | And Noel was in charge, | Noel负责 |
[09:19] | I guess he looked cute that day,I don’t remember, | 我猜他那天看上去很可爱 我不记得了 |
[09:23] | Elena might have thought something was going on. | Elena认为我和Noel之间有点儿什么 |
[09:26] | But I swear there was nothing. | 但我发誓什么都没有 |
[09:28] | And you know why there was nothing? Because Noel and I are friends. | 你知道为啥没有吗? 因为Noel和我是朋友 |
[09:33] | New,really good friends. | 新的 非常好的朋友 |
[09:39] | Which brings me back to where I started, | 说到这个就要从头说起 |
[09:43] | I mean,all we were doing was sitting there playing Boggle, | 我们只是坐在那儿 玩儿拼字游戏 |
[09:50] | Hick. | 乡下人 |
[09:52] | And hickey. | 吻痕 |
[10:07] | – Wait. – What?. | – 等等 – 什么? |
[10:12] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[10:13] | – I’m just gonna… – Yeah. | – 我只是在… – 嗯 |
[10:16] | Oh,my God. I’m leaving. | 老天 我要走了 |
[10:18] | I should… | 我应该… |
[10:19] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不关心你俩在干吗 |
[10:21] | – I’m leaving. – I’ll call. | – 我走了 – 我晚点打给你 |
[10:22] | – The letters. – I’ll get them. | – 字母 – 我来收 |
[10:25] | Alright. OK. | 好的 |
[10:28] | I think it’s premium. | 我觉得这真不错 |
[10:31] | – What?. – You having a forbidden affair. | – 什么?. – 你在谈一场禁忌之爱 |
[10:34] | I’m not having a forbidden affair. | 我没有 |
[10:37] | I had you pegged for this uptight,no-fun | 你被那种极端保守 没有乐趣 |
[10:40] | follow-the-rules kiss-ass bore. | 按规矩办事 无聊到家的生活钉死了 |
[10:43] | That’s much closer to my personality. | 这很是我的性格 |
[10:47] | You and the RA. | 你和宿舍顾问 |
[10:50] | You just went up,like,a notch. | 你进步了 像个人了 |
[11:05] | Sally,you know me,I don’t get confused easily, | Sally 你了解我 我不会轻易感到困扰 |
[11:09] | Well,that’s not true. But nothing compares to this. Nothing. | 这不是真的 但没什么能和这个比 没有 |
[11:15] | I’m so screwed up, I don’t know what I’m feeling. | 我太慌了 我都不知道我啥感觉 |
[11:18] | I’m just on edge. | 我只是特紧张 |
[11:24] | – Who is it?. – Frigerator. | – 是谁? – 冰箱 |
[11:38] | Are you Feticiry Porter?. | 你是Feticiry Porter吗? |
[11:41] | Felicity?. Yeah. | Felicity? 是 |
[11:43] | – Is that for me?. – That’s why I’m here. | – 这是我的吗?. – 我就是为这个来的 |
[11:49] | – Where do you want it? – Over there,I guess. | – 想放哪儿? – 那边 我想 |
[11:56] | I’ve never had one before. My own fridge. | 我以前从没有过 自己的冰箱 |
[11:59] | Yeah. It’s a sort of symbol of independence, | 这有点像独立的标志 |
[12:02] | owning a frigerator. | 拥有一个冰箱 |
[12:05] | Being able to make the call. What gets cold. What doesn’t. | 能够自己说了算 什么要冷 什么不要 |
[12:11] | You got a fridge. | 你有了冰箱 |
[12:14] | – Yeah. Did you?. – No. | – 是啊 你呢? – 没有 |
[12:18] | You might get picked. I’m sure there are others. | 你可能也会有 应该还有的 |
[12:20] | No. That’s the last frigerator. Congratulations. | 不 这是最后一个 恭喜 |
[12:27] | – I’ll see you in class. – Yeah. | – 课上见 – 好 |
[13:03] | Anyway,I’ve thought this whole Noel thing through, | 无论如何 我把和Noel的事想了一遍 |
[13:06] | Extensively, | 天马行空 |
[13:10] | I believe the most mature way to handle it for the moment… | 我想最成熟的解决那个 尴尬时刻的办法 |
[13:15] | …is to avoid Noel at all costs for as long as possible, | …是尽一切可能避开他 能有多久就多久 |
[13:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:22] | Which is actually a really sad feeling, | 但却很难过 |
[13:27] | Avoiding someone who might be your best friend, | 避开一个可能是你最好朋友的人 |
[13:31] | The third point is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 第三点是我想跟你讨论的 |
[13:40] | How’s it going?. | 怎么样? |
[13:42] | – Have you tried bleach?. – Yeah,twice. | – 试过漂白剂了吗? – 嗯 两次 |
[13:46] | I mean… Pink,it’s fine. | 粉色 也不错 |
[13:51] | It was my whole wardrobe,too. | 整个衣柜里都是粉色 |
[13:54] | People refer to me as the pink guy. | 人们都说我是粉男人 |
[13:57] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[13:59] | Even my jeans,you know?. | 连我的牛仔裤也变粉了 |
[14:01] | – My favourite pair. – Really?. | – 我最喜欢的那条 – 真的? |
[14:03] | Yeah. They’ve got this pink glow. | 嗯 发粉光 |
[14:07] | At least now you know. For the future. | 至少你现在知道了 将来就不会出这种事了 |
[14:10] | I’ll never forget you,if only because of that. | 因为这事儿我永远也忘不了你 |
[14:14] | Where are you sitting?. | 你坐哪儿? |
[14:28] | -Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:31] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:32] | Exactly. I’m a big believer in dealing with issues. | 当然 我笃信处理问题要用谈的 |
[14:37] | OK. When?. | 好的 什么时候? |
[14:38] | Usually immediately the issue occurs. | 通常是在事情发生之后马上谈 |
[14:40] | – I mean,when can we talk?. – Shortly. For sure. | – 我们什么时候谈? – 短时间内 |
[14:44] | OK. Tonight?. | 好 今晚? |
[14:46] | Tonight?. I have this chemistry lab. | 今晚? 我要做化学实验 |
[14:50] | -So,maybe after?. – After the lab?. Interesting. | – 做完实验呢? – 做完实验? 有意思 |
[14:54] | Is that… | 那么… |
[14:55] | – What’s tomorrow?. – Wednesday. | – 明天星期几? – 星期三 |
[14:57] | Because today’s Tuesday. | 因为今天星期二 |
[14:59] | – Is Wednesday better?. – I’ll check. | – 星期三可以吗? – 我查一下 |
[15:02] | And then I’ll know. | 然后我就知道了 |
[15:04] | And then you’ll come and tell me?. | 然后你就来告诉我? |
[15:05] | Right. That’s the process. | 嗯 就是这么个过程 |
[15:08] | I will check and then come tell you. And then,we can talk. | 我查一下然后告诉你 然后我们就能谈了 |
[15:15] | Just for the record,you’ve never been weirder. | 说真的 你从没这么怪过 |
[15:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:29] | It’s really competitive. The film school. | 竞争非常激烈 电影学院 |
[15:32] | But I get to use the 1 6mm equipment | 但我开始用16毫米的机器了 |
[15:35] | and hang around some pretentious people, | 举着拍那些自命不凡的人 |
[15:37] | which apparently builds character. | 构成我要的人物形象 |
[15:40] | Are you showing it to people?. | 你给别人看吗? |
[15:41] | My movie?. No. | 我的电影? 不 |
[15:44] | It’s a work in progress. | 还在制作中 |
[15:48] | You’ve seen my underwear,so… | 你已经见过我的内裤了 所以… |
[15:50] | – It’s pink. – Right. | – 粉色的 – 是的 |
[15:52] | And that is already pretty personal. | 已经很私人了 |
[16:02] | Just for the record, you’ve never been weirder. | 回去的路上我去了 |
[16:07] | I didn’t know if he’d be there, practising for his tryouts, | 我不知道他是不是会在那儿 为测试赛练习 |
[16:18] | I remember in high school watching Ben run | 我记得高中的时候看Ben跑步 |
[16:21] | and wondering how he ever learnt to run like that, | 思考他怎么学会这么跑步的 |
[16:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:38] | Have you seen Felicity?. | 见到Felicity了吗? |
[16:40] | She’s probably in NoeI’s room,getting some. | 她可能在Noel的屋子里 干点儿啥 |
[16:43] | Getting some what?. | 干点儿什么? |
[16:44] | – A little RA ass or whatever. – What?. | – 宿舍顾问的屁屁啥的 – 什么? |
[16:49] | She’s doing the RA. | 她在跟宿舍顾问搞 |
[16:52] | Felicity?. | |
[16:54] | I know. I didn’t think she had it in here either. | 我知道 我一开始也不认为她这么牛 |
[17:02] | – So,how’s that fridge?. – What?. | – 冰箱怎么样? – 什么? |
[17:06] | Your new fridge. Are you enjoying your new fridge?. | 你的冰箱 喜欢吗? |
[17:10] | – Yeah. It’s fine. – Good. | – 嗯 不错 – 很好 |
[17:13] | Is it cold,inside,deep down, | 是不是很凉 非常凉 透心凉 |
[17:17] | your new fridge you just happened to get?. | 你那碰巧拿到的冰箱? |
[17:21] | – What’s your obsession with it?. – I don’t care about the damn fridge. | – 你对冰箱这么执着啊? – 我才不关心那个冰箱 |
[17:25] | We seem to be talking about it a lot. | 但你一直都在说它 |
[17:27] | – It’s how you got the thing. – What?. | – 而是你怎么得到它的 – 什么? |
[17:29] | I signed up for the fridge by the book. | 我按规矩报的名 |
[17:32] | I filled out an application and handed it in. | 填写申请表并交上去 |
[17:35] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[17:36] | Are you really this upset they picked my name and not yours?. | 他们给了我没给你 你真那么不高兴? |
[17:39] | It’s just another example,that’s all. | 只是另一个例子 就这样 |
[17:42] | Of what?. A refrigerator lottery?. | 什么例子? 冰箱彩票? |
[17:44] | – You don’t think he’s attractive. – The delivery man?. | – 你都不认为他有魅力 – 送冰箱的? |
[17:48] | I know about you and the resident advisor. | 我知道你和宿舍顾问的事儿 |
[17:56] | Don’t deny it. You went whiter than usual. | 别否认了 你比平常还要苍白 |
[17:59] | Who told you that?. | 谁跟你说的? |
[18:00] | That Halloween costume you live with. | 和你住一起的那个万圣女郎 |
[18:02] | Want to know why I’m upset?. | 想知道我为什么生气吗? |
[18:04] | If a procedure as benign as a fridge lottery | 如果一个良好的冰箱彩票系统 |
[18:07] | is susceptible to sexual conspiracy, what does it say about the system?. | 会受潜规则影响 那这算什么? |
[18:11] | I’m dating Noel to get an appliance?. | 你认为我约会Noel为了得到冰箱? |
[18:13] | You are dating Noel and getting an appliance. | 我认为你和Noel约会 并得到了冰箱 |
[18:30] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:31] | I came to you and said the same thing and you were a cyborg. | 我去找过你说过同样的话 但你跟机器人一样 |
[18:36] | – Could we…?. – Yeah. | – 我们能不能…? – 好 |
[18:44] | People are saying things about us. | 人们在传我俩 |
[18:47] | – People are?. Like what?. – That we’re dating. | – 人们传? 比如什么? – 我们在约会 |
[18:51] | And how do you feel about that?. | 你啥感觉? |
[18:53] | I just… I think we need to figure out what’s going on here. | 我只是…我认为我们需要梳理清楚 到底发生了什么 |
[18:57] | I agree. That’s why I made dinner reservations for tomorrow night. | 我同意 所以我预定了明晚的晚餐 |
[19:01] | Eight o’clock. | 8点钟 |
[19:02] | – What?. – You and me. | – 什么? – 你和我 |
[19:04] | We’re going out. We’re gonna talk. | 我们出去吃 然后我们谈 |
[19:07] | Like,you mean,like a date?. | 你是说像个约会? |
[19:10] | Let’s just call it what it is. A dinner reservation. | 我们还是按本来的说 晚餐预定 |
[19:13] | We’ll have a discussion in the restaurant | 到了饭馆我们再谈 |
[19:16] | and determine why we’re there. | 然后再决定我们为什么会在那儿 我们什么关系 |
[19:18] | Tomorrow night at eight. No options. | 明晚8点 没别的选择 |
[19:21] | No options?. | 没别的选择? |
[19:23] | Well,unless you can’t make it. | 除非你去不了 |
[19:26] | No,OK. You made the reservations. So let’s do it. | 不 没事 你做了预定 那我们就去吧 |
[19:31] | OK. | 好 |
[19:33] | Tomorrow night. | 明晚 |
[19:35] | OK. | 好 |
[19:38] | And so tomorrow night,at eight o’clock, | 所以明晚8点 |
[19:41] | Noel and I have a maybe date, | 我和Noel有了一个潜在约会 |
[19:48] | Where Louie said it would be, | Louie说会在这儿 |
[19:50] | It’s amazing what five bucks will buy you in this town, | 很神奇吧 5美元就能在城里买到你 |
[19:53] | We waited until they left and used the key we found on the body, | 我们等到他们离开 拿出在他们身上找到的钥匙 |
[19:58] | I had Sal check out the back, He said she was there, | 我让Sal守在后面 他说她在那儿 |
[20:06] | I could only think one thing, | 我只能想到1件事 |
[20:08] | If she was dead,she’d never speak of the horror I’d committed, | 如果她死了 她就永远不可能说出 我犯下的罪行 |
[20:11] | And if she were alive, she wouldn’t be for long, | 如果她活着 也不会活太久了 |
[20:25] | That’s was great. | 很棒 |
[20:26] | – Come on. – Seriously. | – 拜托 – 我说真的 |
[20:28] | I loved the writing and the angles. | 我喜欢你的旁白和视角 |
[20:31] | So,do you have any ideas, any thoughts to make it better?. | 你有没有什么想法 主意让它变得更好? |
[20:35] | Not really. | 没啥 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 说啦 |
[20:38] | Please. | 说吧 |
[20:39] | I do not know a thing about movies. | 我不懂电影 |
[20:41] | As a movie-goer,you know more than you think. Go ahead. | 但你是电影迷 你知道的比你想得多 说吧 |
[20:47] | What was that squiggly line at the end?. | 结尾那道弯弯曲曲的线是什么? |
[20:51] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[20:52] | It’s where I’ll have an optical effect. Like a fade-out. | 那是做光学效应的 就像淡出 |
[20:56] | That’s going to be a fade-out. | 就是一个淡出 |
[20:58] | I feel so stupid. | 我好傻 |
[21:01] | No,that’s great. What else?. | 不 很好 还有呢? |
[21:03] | I didn’t understand how Donny died. | 我不是很理解Donny怎么死的 |
[21:09] | Really?. | 真的? |
[21:10] | You saw that he had a gun and they were fighting. | 他拿着枪 他们又在火拼 |
[21:13] | But then the next shot, Frederick’s driving the car. | 但下一幕 Frederick开着车 |
[21:18] | And I never saw him die. It’s confusing. | 我没见到他死 不明白 |
[21:24] | It was also disorienting when those guys were at the table talking. | 我还迷惑他们围着桌子谈话那段 |
[21:30] | What do you mean?. | 你什么意思? |
[21:31] | Well,they looked like they were looking in the same direction | 他们说话的时候看着同一个方向 |
[21:36] | and not at each other. | 而不是看着对方 |
[21:37] | That’s a technique. You can either cross the line or not. | 那是技巧 用不用都成 |
[21:42] | It was confusing. It looked like they were looking at the wall. | 我觉得很迷惑 有点像他们都在看着墙啥的 |
[21:49] | And what was that black thing in the dinner scene?. | 晚餐那场戏那个黑东西是啥? |
[21:54] | That was a microphone. | 那是麦克风 |
[21:55] | I only have this room for three hours. I should get back to work. | 这屋子我只能用3小时 我得回去工作了 |
[22:02] | – I thought it was really good. – Thanks. | – 我觉得那真的很棒 – 谢谢 |
[22:09] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t… – Thanks for the popcorn. | – 抱歉 我不是… – 谢谢你的爆米花 |
[22:42] | – Are these yours?. – Yeah. | – 这是你的吗? – 嗯 |
[22:46] | They were in my refrigerator. | 在我的冰箱里 |
[22:48] | I haven’t done that since I was a kid. It feeIs so good. | 长大了我就没这么干了 感觉太棒了 |
[22:51] | Cold underwear in the morning. | 早上穿凉凉的内衣 |
[22:53] | Could you do me a favour and not put your underwear in my fridge?. | 能不能帮我个忙 别把内衣放到我冰箱里? |
[22:58] | They’re not dirty. | 那个不脏 |
[23:00] | – And also,where’s my apple?. – I ate it. | – 我的苹果呢? – 我吃了 |
[23:06] | I thought we had an agreement. Give and take. | 我觉得我们达成一致了 分享 |
[23:08] | You thought we had an agreement?. | 你认为我们达成一致了? |
[23:10] | We’ve never even had a real conversation before. | 我们没对任何事达成一致 我们都没好好说过话 |
[23:13] | I replaced your stupid apple. | 我拿东西跟你换了苹果 |
[23:16] | With a tub of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter?. | 用一盒啥 连黄油都不是的东西? |
[23:20] | It tastes like butter. | 味道跟黄油一样 |
[23:22] | That’s not the point. Fake butter doesn’t equal an apple. | 这不是重点 假黄油不等于苹果 |
[23:25] | On a bigger note, how could you tell Elena about Noel?. | 更过分的是 你怎么能跟Elena说Noel的事? |
[23:29] | Damn! I was proud of you. Sorry. | 妈的! 我是为你骄傲 抱歉 |
[23:31] | We are not dating. You are spreading false rumours. | 你要知道我们没约会 你干的就是传播错误谣言的事 |
[23:35] | Fine. I’ll tell you what. | 好 我告诉你 |
[23:37] | I’ll keep my mouth shut and my underwear out of your fridge. | 从现在开始 我啥也不会说了 而且我也不会把内衣放在你冰箱里 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Are you OK?. | 你还好吗? |
[24:01] | I went to see this guy Zack’s movie. | 我去看了Zack拍的电影 |
[24:05] | The guy from the laundry room?. | 你还记得洗衣室的那个男的吗? |
[24:07] | – The pink guy?. – Yeah,the pink guy. | – 粉红男郎? – 是啊 粉红男郎 |
[24:11] | What?. Do you have a thing for the pink guy?. | 什么? 你对那粉红男郎有感觉? |
[24:17] | I haven’t seen Ben since I saw you. | 上次见你之后我没再见Ben了 |
[24:20] | You don’t have to explain that. | 你不用解释这个 |
[24:22] | I know. I just… You were wondering. | 我知道 我只是…你在想 |
[24:27] | Yeah,I was. | 是啊 |
[24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | Zack showed me his movie. I criticised it. And he got mad. | Zack给我看了他拍的电影 我评价了下 然后他生气了 |
[24:37] | I dunno. I guess I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不知道 我猜我不应该那么说 |
[24:40] | What,give him your opinion?. | 什么 说出你的观点? |
[24:42] | I might have been a little harsh. | 我可能有点挑剔了 |
[24:47] | Are you OK?. | 你还好吗? |
[24:52] | – Noel kissed me. – Yeah. I heard. | – Noel吻了我 – 嗯 我听说了 |
[24:56] | – You heard?. – Meghan told me. | – 你听说了? – Meghan告诉我的 |
[24:57] | – I can’t believe her. -I’m glad you told me. | – 真不能信 那个女人 – 很高兴你能告诉我 |
[25:01] | So,what does this mean?. | 那个吻 意味着啥? |
[25:05] | Well,tonight Noel and I have a maybe date. | 今晚 Noel和我有个潜在约会 |
[25:11] | – Do you like him?. – I really like him. | – 你喜欢他吗? – 我真的很喜欢他 |
[25:14] | But,like,in that best-guy-friend way, you know?. | 但是那种最好男性朋友的喜欢 明白吗? |
[25:18] | I can’t believe he kissed you. | 真不敢相信他吻了你 |
[25:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:27] | Which means I’m going to have to let him down. | 也意味着今晚我要拒绝他 |
[25:31] | And just hope that we can still be friends afterwards. | 我只希望之后我们还能做朋友 |
[25:38] | Yeah. I’ve always managed to avoid giving that speech. | 嗯 我一直在极力避免说那种话 |
[25:43] | Really?. How?. | 真的? 怎么做? |
[25:45] | Usually I just date them all. | 通常我都跟他们约会 |
[25:50] | Until they break up with me. | 等他们跟我分手 |
[25:52] | Which sounds harder, but it’s actually a pretty efficient system. | 听起来比较难 但实际上是非常有效的办法 |
[26:13] | – So,you got my message?. – Which one?. | – 收到我信息了吗? – 哪个? |
[26:18] | After tryouts tomorrow,the team is going to the White Horse Tavern. | 明天测试赛后我们全队要去白马酒馆 |
[26:22] | I thought you might be interested. Are you… | 我觉得你会感兴趣 |
[26:25] | I mean,do you not like me?. | 你不喜欢我了? |
[26:27] | Tell me. I’m running up a phone bill. | 告诉我就好 我现在电话费越来越高 |
[26:31] | It’s not because I don’t like you. | 不是因为我不喜欢你 |
[26:33] | Or because I didn’t have a really great time with you. | 也不是因为那晚我们没尽兴 |
[26:37] | You’re afraid of having too good a time?. You couldn’t handle it?. | 你还怕玩儿得太好? 你处理不了这个? |
[26:42] | We both know where this would go. | 我们都知道这会走向何方 |
[26:45] | We would go out for a few weeks… | 我们一起玩儿几周… |
[26:47] | – We might like each other. – For a while. | – 我们可能会彼此喜欢 – 一时的 |
[26:51] | Then it would get ugly or boring and we’d break up. | 然后就会变得无聊难看 然后分手 |
[26:55] | Then,for the next four years, every time we see each other, | 之后的4年 我们每次见到对方 |
[26:59] | it would be awkward and uncomfortable. | 就会尴尬不舒服 |
[27:02] | Let’s just feel awkward | 见到曾经约会又分手的人 |
[27:05] | with the other people we’ll date and break up with. | 总会觉得尴尬 |
[27:08] | Don’t you think?. | 你不觉得吗? |
[27:11] | Are you at all doing this because of Felicity?. | 你这么做是因为Felicity吗? |
[27:17] | I think you are a special guy. I want to keep on thinking that. | 我认为你很特别 我想继续这样认为 |
[27:24] | And that you’re not just pursuing me because I don’t return your calls. | 你也不是因为我不回你电话 而穷追烂打 |
[27:29] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[27:32] | Now I always will. | 现在我永远不会这么想了 |
[27:51] | – What?. – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[28:01] | – Would you excuse me for a minute?. – Sure. | – 我失陪一会儿好吗? – 当然 |
[28:28] | – Hello?. – Hi. It’s me. | – 喂? – 嗨 是我 |
[28:31] | – I’m at the restaurant with Noel. – Are you OK?. | – 我和Noel在餐厅 – 你还好吗? |
[28:34] | – It’s weird, – What?. | – 很怪 – 怎么? |
[28:37] | He just… He looks really cute tonight. | 他只是…今晚他好帅 |
[28:41] | -What?. -Am I crazy?. | – 什么? – 我疯了吗? |
[28:43] | Are you drinking?. Not that I don’t think he’s handsome. I’m just… | 你喝酒了吗? 我不是说他不帅 只是… |
[28:48] | No,we haven’t had anything. | 不 我们没怎样 |
[28:50] | I’m just a little… | 我只是有点… |
[28:54] | I had to call you. | 我得给你打电话 |
[28:56] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[28:59] | And just remember you can do whatever you want. | 记得 你想做什么都成 |
[29:03] | I can?. | 可以吗? |
[29:05] | And NoeI’s a great guy. | Noel很棒 |
[29:07] | He is,isn’t he?. | 是的 不是吗? |
[29:09] | And just have fun tonight, | 今晚好好玩儿 |
[29:13] | – OK. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 好 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[29:33] | So,when does the actual talking start?. | 什么时候开始谈? |
[29:37] | It can start right now. | 现在就可以 |
[29:40] | OK. | 好 |
[29:43] | Who first?. | 谁先来? |
[29:45] | Me. | 我 |
[29:47] | OK. | 好 |
[29:49] | I kissed you the other night. You know that. | 我那晚吻了你 你知道的 |
[29:53] | You were there. | 你在场 |
[29:54] | It was something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. | 那件事我想做很久了 |
[29:58] | Since I met you. And I can’t believe that I did it. | 从我遇见你开始 我不敢相信我真的做了 |
[30:03] | Not just because I’ve wanted to do it for so long. | 并不只是因为我想了很久了 |
[30:07] | Or because I was so nervous. | 或我太紧张 |
[30:13] | Then why?. | 那为什么? |
[30:18] | I can’t believe I did it because I have a girlfriend. | 我不敢相信是因为 我有一个女朋友 |
[30:24] | – What?. – She’s in Chicago. | – 什么? – 她不在这儿 在芝加哥 |
[30:28] | You what?. | 你什么? |
[30:29] | I’m in a confused state of mind. | 我当时头脑很不清醒 |
[30:32] | You have a girlfriend and you kissed me?. | 你有女朋友还吻我? |
[30:34] | It wasn’t like a planned attack. | 那不是有预谋的 |
[30:37] | That’s… I’m… Are you kidding?. | 你开玩笑吗? |
[30:42] | I’m telling you this cos I want to be honest. | 我告诉你是因为我要诚实 |
[30:45] | Honest?. | 诚实? |
[30:46] | Do you know what you are?. | 你知道你是什么吗? |
[30:49] | Yeah. A philanderer?. | 好色之徒? |
[30:51] | A fake. A manipulative phoney. I thought I could trust you. | 虚伪 控制欲旺盛的骗子 我以为我能相信你 |
[30:56] | But you’re just every long-distance girlfriend’s worst nightmare. | 但你是每一个两地分居 情侣中女朋友的噩梦 |
[31:02] | – What is her name?. – It’s Hanna. | – 她叫什么? |
[31:05] | Hanna?. Her name is Hanna. | Hanna? 她叫Hanna |
[31:10] | You… You’re disgusting! | 你…你真恶心! |
[31:15] | He’s disgusting. | 他真恶心 |
[31:17] | Could you sit down,please?. | 你坐下好吗? |
[31:19] | I feel sorry for you. And Hanna. And that’s the worst part. | 我可怜你 我可怜Hanna 这点最糟 |
[31:23] | This poor girl is in Chicago, oblivious that the man she loves | 那个可怜的女孩儿在芝加哥 不知道她爱的那个男人 |
[31:27] | is out on a maybe date with another woman. | 正在和另一个女人吃饭 有可能变成约会的那种 |
[31:30] | Hold on. I’ve been a good friend to you. | 等等 我一直好朋友样的对你 |
[31:32] | Listening. Giving you advice. | 听你诉苦 给你提建议 |
[31:35] | Which I can’t trust. | 我不能再相信了 |
[31:36] | Getting you that fridge. Everything I could to make you happy. | 给你冰箱 我尽一切所能 想让你开心 |
[31:40] | Getting me that fridge?. | 什么叫给我冰箱? |
[31:43] | I made sure you got one. I never wanted a thank you. | 我确保你能得到一个冰箱 而且也没想过要你感谢 |
[31:47] | I am feeling physically and emotionally revolted. | 我精神上 肉体上 都觉得很恶心 |
[31:59] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[32:17] | -I want you to have this. -What?. | – 我想你留着它 – 什么? |
[32:20] | – Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着 是你的 |
[32:22] | – I don’t want a pity fridge. | 我才不要施舍 |
[32:24] | It’s not a damn pity fridge. I don’t use it. | 不是施舍 我不用它 |
[32:26] | So take it or I give it back for another stupid lottery. | 要么你拿着 要么我就退回去 |
[32:31] | – Yeah?. – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[32:35] | You can… | 你可以… |
[32:39] | You can use it whenever you want. | 你什么时候想用都成 |
[32:42] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. – 谢谢你 – 谢谢你 |
[32:48] | And,yes,he does have a girlfriend. Noel. | 他是有个女朋友 Noel |
[32:52] | – Yeah?. – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[32:55] | I’ll see you in lab. | 实验课见 |
[33:13] | It was just like high school, | 就像高中一样 |
[33:16] | One time,I watched Ben try out for the track team, | 以前看他参加入赛比赛 |
[33:19] | He had to come in first or second to make the team, | 他必须第一个或第二个冲过终点 才能进去 |
[33:26] | That day,in high school I just stood there,quietly watching, | 高中那天 我站在那儿 安静的看着 |
[33:31] | Wanting to cheer him on, But just quietly watching, | 想给他加油 但只是安静的看着 |
[33:42] | Come forward. | 预备 |
[33:48] | He came in first that day,of course, | 那天他第一名 当然了 |
[33:53] | And here I was,in the exact same situation, | 现在在3000公里之外 |
[33:57] | 3,000 miles away, | 我又处在同样的情境之下 |
[34:14] | You didn’t say “come in”. | 你没说”请进” |
[34:16] | Which didn’t seem to matter. | 有区别吗 |
[34:20] | Do you know where Felicity is?. | 你知道Felicity在哪儿吗? |
[34:24] | I heard her on the phone. She’s going to a track-team thing. | 她讲电话说去看径队比赛啥的 |
[34:46] | Maybe one of the reasons Ben runs fast | 也许Ben能跑得那么快的原因之一 |
[34:49] | is just that he loves it, | 是他就是喜欢跑步 |
[34:54] | That must be an amazing feeling, | 那一定是种不思议的感觉 |
[34:58] | being so good at something you love, | 在你喜欢的事情上卓有成就 |
[37:32] | Who is it?. | 谁? |
[37:33] | It’s the pink guy. Open up. Please. | 粉红男郎 拜托开下门 |
[37:49] | I didn’t mean to be so reactive. | 我不是故意那么大反应的 |
[37:53] | You were such a grump. | 你脾气真的很坏 |
[37:55] | I know. What I didn’t tell you | 我知道 我没告诉你的是 |
[37:58] | was that I’ve never shown my movie to anyone before. No one. | 我从没把我拍的电影给别人看过 一个人都没 |
[38:05] | There was a lot riding on every word you were saying. | 所以你说的每个字对我都有很大冲击 |
[38:10] | You were still a grump. | 你还是脾气很坏 |
[38:12] | I know. But I was thinking about what you said. | 我知道 但我仔细想了你说的 |
[38:17] | About Donny and that scene in the kitchen and Victor. | Donny的死 厨房那幕 Victor |
[38:20] | And I came up with some things which really make it better. | 我想到了一些能让他变得更好的 真的更好的 |
[38:25] | So,if you wouldn’t mind watching it again | 如果你不介意再看一遍 |
[38:29] | and telling me what you think?. | 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[38:35] | I’ll do that. | 好 |
[38:51] | I met Hanna in my senior year of high school. She was a junior. | 我高二那年遇见的Hanna 她上高一 |
[38:56] | We’ve gone out for almost two years. | 我们约会了将近2年 |
[39:14] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[39:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:20] | Last year,when I was here,… | 去年我来这儿的时候… |
[39:23] | .. Hanna was a senior in high school in Boston. | Hanna在波士顿上高二 |
[39:27] | We saw each other on the weekends. | 我们周末见面 |
[39:30] | It was almost like I hadn’t gone away to college. | 几乎就像高中时一样 |
[39:36] | She’s at Northwestern now. So it’s different. | 但她现在去了西北大学 所以不同了 |
[39:39] | We knew it would be tough. | 我们知道这会很难 |
[39:41] | We said that we could see other people if we wanted. | 所以我们说好如果想的话 可以约会其他人 |
[39:45] | And that’s a hard adjustment. | 这很难调节 |
[39:50] | Hanna,she’s my first girlfriend. | Hanna 她是我的初恋 |
[39:55] | Why are you telling me this?. | 你为什么告诉我这些? |
[40:01] | Because you were right,what you said. | 因为你说的是对的 |
[40:05] | Being out with you like that wasn’t fair to her. | 和你约会对她不公平 |
[40:10] | And I wanted you to know that even though it didn’t look like it,… | 我想让你知道 即使看上去不是这样 |
[40:16] | .. I do respect Hanna. | 我确是很尊重Hanna |
[40:22] | I love Hanna. | 我爱Hanna |
[40:26] | I kissed you for a million reasons. | 我吻你有很多理由 |
[40:31] | But one of them,I’m sure,… | 但其中一个 我很肯定… |
[40:38] | .. is that I miss my girlfriend. | 是因为我想念我的女友 |
[40:40] | And for that,I’m just really,really sorry. | 为此 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[41:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:17] | Hi. What’s going on?. | 嗨 怎么样? |
[41:22] | I was walking back to the dorm. How about you?. | 我走回宿舍 你呢? |
[41:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:28] | A guy was playing ball with his dog. I was watching that. | 一个人和他的狗玩儿球儿 我在看 |
[41:32] | It was a little dog. | 是只小狗 |
[41:34] | They left a little while ago. | 他们走了有一会儿了 |
[41:40] | How’s the track team?. | 径队怎么样? |
[41:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:48] | I just decided I didn’t have time for it right now. | 我刚才决定 现在没有时间搞运动 |
[41:52] | – Really?. – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[41:56] | I’ve got to concentrate on class and stuff. | 我得专注于学习 |
[42:07] | I’m gonna head back to the apartment. I’ll see you later. | 我要回宿舍了 晚点儿见 |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:28] | Dear Felicity, | 亲爱的Felicity |
[42:32] | It’s funny,Your crisis with Noel is how John and I got together, | 很有趣 你跟Noel的危机 也是我和John走到一起的原因 |
[42:39] | We met at a garage, I was getting my car checked, | 我们在修车场碰见的 我在检查车 |
[42:43] | He was getting a part for his motorcycle, | 他在给摩托车买零件 |
[42:47] | We became friends, | 我们成为了朋友 |
[42:53] | A few months later,we were at a restaurant, | 几个月之后我们共进晚餐 |
[42:55] | To my complete shock, | 我完全被惊呆了 |
[42:58] | John leaned across the table and kissed me, | John倚着桌子俯下身来吻了我 |
[43:08] | I’m just saying,you can’t know who that person is, | 我只是想说 你不可能知道那个人是谁 |
[43:11] | the person who will become your ultimate confidant, | 那个成为你知己 |
[43:14] | Your soul mate or your lover, | 灵魂伴侣或爱人的人 |
[43:19] | He may be someone you’ve watched for years, | 他也许是你关注了很多年的人 |
[43:22] | He might be that guy in torn jeans buying some part for his motorcycle, | 也许是穿着破烂牛仔 给摩托车买零件的人 |
[43:29] | Whoever he is,he starts of as a stranger, | 无论是谁 都是从陌生人开始 |
[43:33] | He could be anyone, | 所以 他可以是任何人 |
[43:38] | Since John,I think about that quite a bit, | 自从遇到John 关于这点 我思考了很多 |