时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | We hear you’ve been on ditching school. | 听说你很久没去上学了 |
[00:11] | I wanna drop out. I got a job at that bar. | 我想退学 我在酒吧找了份工作 |
[00:13] | – Come to California with me. – You’re on your own path. | -跟我去加州吧 -你有了你自己的路 |
[00:16] | I think what you really need | 我觉得你真正需要的 |
[00:17] | is to do this on your own. | 是自己找到梦想 |
[00:19] | They wanna book the tour. | 他们想进行巡回宣传 |
[00:20] | I’ll call you every night. | 我会每晚给你打电话的 |
[00:21] | I’ll answer every night. | 我也每晚都会接 |
[00:24] | I have been hanging out at Jared’s. | 我最近一直在贾里德家 |
[00:26] | – He’s way too old for you. – You’re 17? | -他对你来说太老了 -你十七岁吗 |
[00:28] | Did you know he’s married? | 你知道他已婚吗 |
[00:31] | – Seriously? – You think I enjoy | -你当真吗 -你觉得我喜欢 |
[00:32] | rifling through your underwear drawer | 翻你内衣抽屉 |
[00:34] | looking for the money that you owe me? | 找你欠我的钱吗 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna have some stuff for you to do soon. | 我会马上给你点活干 |
[00:37] | I want you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[00:38] | You can’t sell drugs at my party. | 你不能在我的派对上卖毒品 |
[00:40] | Carter, something’s wrong with Seth! | 卡特 塞斯出事了 |
[00:41] | Come on, hey. Hey! | 醒醒 |
[00:43] | No, no, no. He’s dead. | 不不不 他死了 |
[00:45] | We got into this together. | 我们一起卷进来 |
[00:46] | We’ll get out of it together too. | 也要一起脱身 |
[00:47] | Your friend says you knew drugs were being sold. | 你朋友说你知道派对上有人贩毒 |
[00:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[00:50] | Carter’s in trouble. | 卡特有麻烦了 |
[00:52] | My dad’s getting out. | 我爸要出狱了 |
[00:53] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[00:54] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[00:57] | You should think about moving near me. | 你该想想搬到我附近 |
[00:59] | You’re kinda the greatest son ever. | 你真是个好儿子 |
[01:00] | You know I would do the same thing for you. | 你知道我也会这样对你的 |
[01:02] | – Bird? – I’m pregnant. | -波德 -我怀孕了 |
[01:04] | Okay, we’re gonna figure this out. | 好吧 我们会一起想出办法的 |
[01:06] | Carter’s in a lot of trouble | 卡特麻烦就大了 |
[01:07] | and she’s gonna need all the help she can get. | 她会需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[01:09] | Hey! Lori! | 洛莉 |
[01:10] | Give me one reason not to kill you. | 给我一个不杀你的理由 |
[01:12] | She didn’t know anything about the drugs. | 她不知道贩毒的事 |
[01:14] | – I admit it. – That’s it. | -我承认 -好 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry, I thought I had it all under control. | 对不起 我以为能控制住事态 |
[01:20] | I will always be there for you. | 我永远都会在你身边 |
[01:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:44] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[01:48] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[01:49] | My lawyer got me out on bail. | 我律师保释了我 |
[01:51] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[01:53] | I don’t think we have anything to talk about. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[01:55] | – Carter, please– – What are you doing? | -卡特 拜托 -你干什么 |
[01:56] | There’s a few things I just need to explain. | 我得解释一些事 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I’ll bet, like why you threw me under the bus with the cops. | 是啊 比如说你为什么向警察供出我 |
[02:01] | I didn’t– I mean, yeah, I did, | 我没有 我是说 我有 |
[02:03] | but I knew you’d get off, okay? You’re underage. | 但我知道你会脱身的 你是未成年人 |
[02:04] | Really? That’s your explanation? | 真的吗 这就是你的解释吗 |
[02:09] | Wow, thank you, that’s very noble of you. | 谢谢 你真高尚 |
[02:12] | I have no excuse, okay? | 我没有借口 好吗 |
[02:13] | Except I have my little girl to support. | 我还得供养我女儿 |
[02:15] | I can’t go to jail. | 不能进监狱 |
[02:17] | And to hell with everyone else, right? | 让别人都去死 对吧 |
[02:19] | No, no, it’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[02:21] | I was in way over my head, things got out of control. | 我当时很头大 事情失控了 |
[02:24] | – Oh, my god. – Please, Carter, | -天啊 -拜托 卡特 |
[02:24] | You gotta listen to me, okay? | 你得听我说 好吗 |
[02:26] | I’m not asking you to forgive me. | 我没让你原谅我 |
[02:27] | But after everything that went down between us, | 但我们经历了这么多事 |
[02:29] | can’t you just hear me out? | 你不能听我说完吗 |
[02:30] | Fine. Explain. | 好 解释吧 |
[02:34] | I was in the hole before I met you, | 遇到你之前 我负债累累 |
[02:35] | I was about to lose the bar. | 即将失去酒吧 |
[02:36] | – Yep, you told me that. – What you don’t know | -你跟我说过 -你不知道的是 |
[02:38] | is that I borrowed money from some guys to help dig myself out. | 我找人借了钱来摆脱困境 |
[02:41] | They seemed okay, I thought I was on my way to paying them off | 他们看似很好 我以为我能把钱还清 |
[02:44] | because the money we were making from the parties. | 因为我们靠派对赚了钱 |
[02:45] | But then they started charging me more, | 但他们开始找我要更多的钱 |
[02:47] | twisting my arm and forcing me to do stuff. | 逼我做一些事 |
[02:49] | So, you started dealing for them, | 所以你开始帮他们贩毒 |
[02:50] | and you made Ben do it too. | 还逼本这样做 |
[02:53] | Look, I know I should’ve stood up to them, | 我知道我该反抗他们 |
[02:55] | but they threatened me. | 但他们威胁我 |
[02:56] | They said they were gonna hurt my little girl. | 说会伤害我的女儿 |
[02:59] | I just want you to know that if I could go back, | 我想告诉你 如果能回到过去 |
[03:01] | I would do it all differently. | 我不会这样做的 |
[03:04] | I still love you, Carter. | 我还爱你 卡特 |
[03:06] | I need you to know that. | 我需要你知道 |
[03:08] | And if there’s any way you could just give me another chance. | 如果有可能 请再给我一次机会 |
[03:14] | I gotta go, Jared. | 我得走了 贾里德 |
[03:45] | I just don’t understand how he could put up some money | 我就是不懂 他怎么能塞点钱 |
[03:48] | and walk away freely like that. | 然后就这样脱身了 |
[03:50] | Well, charges may be pending, | 指控可能搁置了 |
[03:52] | it’s difficult to know exactly what went on. | 很难知道到底发生了什么事 |
[03:54] | I’m not part of the investigation anymore. | 我不再参与调查了 |
[03:58] | I could find out, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以去查 |
[04:01] | – Would you? -Listen. | -你会吗 -听着 |
[04:03] | I’m not sure hearing all the details | 我不确定听到细节 |
[04:05] | is gonna make you feel any better. | 会让你感觉更好 |
[04:07] | Well, I don’t know either, | 我也不知道 |
[04:08] | but I think I still wanna hear them. | 但我觉得我还是想听 |
[04:12] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[04:15] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[04:18] | For not saying “I told you so.” | 没说”我跟你说过了” |
[04:21] | Well, my mother said it enough to me | 我妈跟我说得够多了 |
[04:22] | to last a lifetime, so… | 足以持续一生 所以 |
[04:24] | I’m trying to break the cycle. | 我想打破这个循环 |
[04:27] | You know, Carter, there’s not a person in the world | 卡特 这个世界上每个人 |
[04:31] | who hasn’t made a mistake. | 都犯过错 |
[04:33] | You just got swept up, that’s all. | 你只是被卷入其中了而已 |
[04:36] | It’s human. | 人性如此 |
[04:41] | How ’bout we just focus on the future? | 我们专注于未来怎么样 |
[04:45] | You got your whole life ahead of you. | 你的人生还长着呢 |
[05:06] | This place looks amazing. Your mom is gonna love it. | 这地方看起来棒极了 你妈妈会喜欢的 |
[05:10] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[05:12] | Of course, you know how much I hate a dust bunny. | 当然 你知道我有多讨厌积尘 |
[05:17] | I feel bad for leaving her behind | 我爸被捕后我抛下了她 |
[05:18] | after my dad got arrested. | 我觉得很内疚 |
[05:21] | She’s kinda been spiraling. | 她的状况越来越不好 |
[05:23] | She quit her job, and now she’s way behind on bills. | 她辞了工作 现在又欠了一大堆账单 |
[05:26] | Well, you’re a really good son and friend. | 你是个好儿子 也是称职的朋友 |
[05:29] | Thank you for offering to help me with Bird. | 谢谢你帮我处理波德的事 |
[05:31] | Has Bird decided what she’s gonna do yet? | 波德决定好怎么做了吗 |
[05:33] | No, she’s still processing. | 没有 她还没缓过来 |
[05:36] | That can’t be easy. | 那不是易事 |
[05:42] | What would we do if I got pregnant? | 如果我怀孕了我们该怎么办 |
[05:45] | My mom was 18 when she had me. | 我妈妈生我的时候十八岁 |
[05:47] | – I don’t think she was ready. – Yeah, I get that. | -我觉得她并没有准备好 -我懂 |
[05:50] | She never had time to figure out what she wanted. | 她一直没时间想明白自己要什么 |
[05:52] | Well, she’s crazy about you. | 她很爱你 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:57] | I think she gave up a lot to have me. | 她为我放弃了很多东西 |
[06:01] | I would be there with you either way. | 不论如何我都会在你身边 |
[06:04] | I know you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[06:10] | It should have been something Seth and I decided together. | 这应该由我和塞斯两个人共同决定 |
[06:14] | Well, I wish he was still here too. | 我也希望他还在 |
[06:18] | My life before was so easy. | 我以前的生活太容易了 |
[06:20] | What do I wear? What purse do I buy? | 我穿什么 买什么包 |
[06:23] | Which wine to match with which cheese. | 哪种红酒配哪种奶酪 |
[06:26] | If I do it, I won’t have anything left with him. | 如果我堕胎 就没有一点他留下的东西了 |
[06:31] | If I don’t do it, I’ll have a baby. | 如果不堕胎 那我就会有个孩子 |
[06:34] | Me, Bird, with a child, | 我波德 带着个孩子 |
[06:38] | probably living at my parents’ house, | 可能住在我父母的房子里 |
[06:39] | if they don’t kick me out first. | 前提是他们不把我扫地出门 |
[06:41] | Oh, come on, your parents aren’t gonna kick you out. | 怎么会 你父母不会把你扫地出门的 |
[06:44] | Okay, fine, they might. | 好吧 他们也可能 |
[06:46] | Look, whatever you decide, | 但不管你做出什么决定 |
[06:47] | we’re gonna be 100% behind you, okay? | 我们都百分百支持你 知道吗 |
[06:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | You make the appointment at the clinic? | 你预约了诊所吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:54] | But I can always cancel it, I mean, I can… | 但我可以随时取消 我可以… |
[06:56] | always just not go. | 选择不去 |
[06:59] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[07:00] | It’s completely your call. | 决定权在你手上 |
[07:02] | God, I wish it wasn’t though. | 天啊 真希望不由我决定 |
[07:10] | All right, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Jared’s out on bail, and it looks like | 贾里德被保释了 应该是 |
[07:13] | – his lawyer made a deal. – What are the terms? | -他的律师达成了协议 -什么条件 |
[07:15] | The terms are he’ll be off completely if he puts together | 条件就是他供出所有 |
[07:18] | a list of everyone involved in the dealing. | 参与贩毒的人员 |
[07:20] | So, basically he’s gonna rat his way out of it. | 也就是说他要靠出卖别人自保 |
[07:21] | – Sounds that way. – Hey, we don’t know | -貌似是的 -我们又不确定 |
[07:22] | for sure he’s gonna give you up. | 他会把你供出来 |
[07:24] | We don’t? I mean, what’s stopping him? | 不吗 他凭什么不把我供出去 |
[07:26] | They only care about the big fish, right? | 他们只关心大鱼 对吗 |
[07:28] | They’re not gonna waste their time on an underage kid. | 不会把时间浪费在一个未成年人身上 |
[07:31] | Kids die, they want everyone. | 有孩子死了 他们要抓所有人 |
[07:32] | They’re sending a message. | 要杀一儆百 |
[07:33] | But Ben was forced into it, he can’t be held responsible. | 但本是被逼的 不能算他的责任 |
[07:36] | Details don’t matter, they’re making an example | 细节不重要 他们的目的是 |
[07:38] | out of everyone who was involved. | 抓住所有人 杀鸡儆猴 |
[07:40] | So, I’m screwed. | 那我算完了 |
[07:51] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[07:56] | Somebody wanna tell me what’s going on? | 有人想告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[07:59] | Dad, welcome home. | 爸爸 欢迎回家 |
[08:00] | Hey you. | 回来了 |
[08:02] | I– I wasn’t expecting you home until the weekend. | 我还以为你周末才回来 |
[08:04] | Well, after your call, I thought I better | 接到你的电话后 我觉得还是 |
[08:06] | cut the tour short. | 早点回来为好 |
[08:08] | Hey, Ben. Good to see you. | 本 很高兴见到你 |
[08:10] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[08:16] | I bet this seems a little strange. | 这个场面好像有点奇怪 |
[08:19] | That would be an understatement. | 说奇怪那是委婉了 |
[08:21] | – Dad! – Aw, there he is. | -爸爸 -你也在 |
[08:29] | – This is the new normal. – Really? | -这是新常态 -是吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I think we better get going. | 我们还是先走了 |
[08:34] | Um, you’ll keep us posted? | 有最新情况通知我们 |
[08:37] | About what? | 什么情况 |
[08:40] | Liz? | 莉兹 |
[08:43] | Anybody gonna fill me in? | 有人想告诉我吗 |
[08:47] | I’m loving your place, it’s so… tidy, funky. | 我喜欢你这里 好整洁好前卫 |
[08:52] | You can take the bed. | 你可以睡床 |
[08:53] | That’s very sweet of you, honey. | 你太贴心了 亲爱的 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Okay, these are all of your bills | 这是你所有的账单 |
[09:02] | in order of payment due. | 按照截止日期排好了 |
[09:04] | Here’s some cash I scrounged up for you. | 这是我帮你凑的一些现金 |
[09:06] | Thank you, honey! | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | I love how you put them in order of date due. | 我喜欢你按日期排好了 |
[09:13] | You are so organized! | 你做事太有计划了 |
[09:15] | Taylor helped me. | 泰勒帮的我 |
[09:16] | One of these days, I’m gonna get a little system of me own. | 总有一天我也要像你这样有自己的规划 |
[09:19] | Until then, you have me. | 这之前 你有我 |
[09:21] | All you need to do is go out and get money orders, | 你只需要去拿汇款单 |
[09:23] | and then you can send these off today. | 今天把钱汇出就行了 |
[09:31] | How ’bout I make you dinner as a thank you, hmm? | 我给你做晚饭表示感谢怎么样 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:37] | All you have is mac and cheese and popcorn? | 你这里就只有芝士通心粉和爆米花吗 |
[09:40] | We have olives and brownie mix. | 还有橄榄和布朗尼粉 |
[09:44] | No offense, but I’m not eating your brownies. | 无意冒犯 但我可不吃你的布朗尼 |
[09:51] | Carter, hey. | 卡特 |
[09:53] | Please don’t put Ben’s name on that list, Jared. | 拜托你不要把本供出去 贾里德 |
[09:56] | Whoa… what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:58] | I know you made a deal with the DA | 我知道你跟地检达成了协议 |
[09:59] | and I know that would involve putting Ben on that list. | 也知道内容包括你把本供出去 |
[10:01] | Stop. I’m not giving up Ben. | 别说了 我不会供出本的 |
[10:04] | Jared, I know you agreed to the deal. | 贾里德 我知道你同意了协议 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[10:07] | But Ben isn’t part of it. | 但本不在协议里 |
[10:09] | He’s not? | 不在吗 |
[10:11] | No. | 是的 |
[10:12] | I would do pretty much anything | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[10:13] | to get partial custody of my daughter, | 得到我女儿的部分监护权 |
[10:15] | but I know how much Ben means to you. | 但我知道本对你而言意义重大 |
[10:17] | Are you lying to me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[10:19] | No. | 没有 |
[10:21] | Carter, I would never do anything to hurt you. | 卡特 我绝不会做任何伤害你的事 |
[10:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:28] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[10:31] | I thought I did, yeah. | 我以前以为自己知道 |
[10:35] | Look, I know everything’s been crazy and there’s been | 我知道最近事情很疯狂 |
[10:37] | rumors flying around, but you have my word. | 而且流言满天飞 但我向你保证 |
[10:39] | I want you to stop worrying about Ben, okay? | 你不用担心本 知道吗 |
[10:42] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[10:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | First, Carter’s brought in for questioning, | 一开始是卡特被带去问话 |
[10:53] | and now, Ben’s involved? | 现在连本都涉案吗 |
[10:53] | Carter was part of a preliminary investigation | 那孩子死后 卡特参与了 |
[10:56] | after this kid’s death. | 初步调查 |
[10:57] | Now, Ben’s involvement may be more serious. | 现在本牵涉的事也许更严重 |
[11:00] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我完全听不懂 |
[11:02] | Well, I’m trying to explain it to you, David. | 我在尽力给你解释 大卫 |
[11:04] | How could you not tell me carter was living with this guy? | 你怎么没告诉我卡特和这人在同居 |
[11:08] | I told you that Carter moved out. | 我和你说过卡特搬出去了 |
[11:09] | Now, you were on a book tour. | 你在做巡回售书 |
[11:12] | I felt like that was your priority. | 我觉得那是你最重要的事 |
[11:14] | I was trying to take care of this family. | 我在尽力照顾这个家 |
[11:16] | And I was trying to take care of everything here on my own! | 我也在尽力独自处理这里的一切 |
[11:21] | Now, I don’t appreciate you coming in here | 我不喜欢你一回来 |
[11:23] | and second guessing my decision making. | 就猜疑我的决策 |
[11:25] | Well, considering what’s happened, | 鉴于发生的这些事 |
[11:27] | I guess I can understand that. | 我想我能明白这点 |
[11:28] | This conversation is over. | 我不想和你说了 |
[11:37] | Wait, so I have to get my parents’ permission? | 等等 我必须征求我爸妈的同意吗 |
[11:40] | Yep, you have to wait 24 hours | 你得等二十四小时 |
[11:42] | and have an ultrasound. | 然后做超声波检查 |
[11:46] | We could go to D.C. It’s only an hour away. | 我们也可以去华盛顿 一个时就到了 |
[11:50] | We wouldn’t have to jump through hoops. | 这样我们就不必忍受这一切了 |
[11:51] | Maybe this is a sign. | 也许这是个启示 |
[11:53] | Maybe Seth wouldn’t want me to do this. | 也许塞斯不想我这样 |
[11:55] | It’s just a law. | 这只是法律规定 |
[11:56] | I’m not sure it has anything to do with Seth. | 我认为和塞斯没关系 |
[12:01] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[12:03] | You can have the baby, and we get married. | 你可以生下这孩子 然后我们结婚 |
[12:07] | Wow, that’s really generous, Gabe. | 你真的很大方 加布 |
[12:10] | Yeah, that is very sweet. | 真的很贴心 |
[12:13] | A little help here, man? | 帮我搭句话 |
[12:14] | Tell her I’m the marrying type. I’d make a great husband, | 告诉她我是个适合结婚的人 我会做个好丈夫 |
[12:16] | I’ve got really great hair. Something? | 我的头发很柔顺 随便说点 |
[12:18] | You know, Bird, I’ve been thinking about Gabe. | 波德 我一直在想加布 |
[12:21] | He really is the marrying type. | 他真的是个适合结婚的人 |
[12:22] | He’d make a great husband, he has fantastic hair. | 他会成为个好丈夫 而且头发很柔顺 |
[12:26] | You’re a great friend, Gabe, but I couldn’t do that. | 你是个好朋友 加布 但我不能这么做 |
[12:30] | I was so sure about what to do before, | 我之前很清楚自己想怎么样 |
[12:32] | and now I have no idea. | 但现在我不知道了 |
[12:34] | You could make a pros and cons list. | 你可以列出各种利弊 |
[12:38] | Can be very helpful. | 非常有用 |
[12:39] | Regardless, whatever it is that you wanna do, | 不管你想怎么做 |
[12:40] | – we’re here for you. – All the way. | -我们都会支持你 -全力支持你 |
[12:43] | Totally. | 百分百支持你 |
[12:45] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[12:47] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我完全不明白这些事 |
[12:49] | Well, I’m trying to… | 我正在尽力 |
[12:52] | Jared’s not gonna give up Ben. | 贾里德不会供出本 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[12:56] | How do you know that exactly? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[12:58] | Because I went to go and see him. | 因为我去见了他 |
[12:59] | – Carter! – What were you thinking? | -卡特 -你在想什么呢 |
[13:00] | I couldn’t just sit around and do nothing, | 我没法干坐着什么也不管 |
[13:02] | I had to at least try and help Ben. | 我至少得试着帮帮本 |
[13:04] | What exactly did Jared say? | 贾里德到底说了什么 |
[13:05] | He gave me his word he is not gonna put Ben on that list. | 他向我保证 他不会供出本 |
[13:08] | What makes you think his word is worth anything? | 你凭什么认为他会说话算话 |
[13:11] | He’s lied to you before. | 他之前就骗过你 |
[13:15] | Look, okay, I know this is gonna be hard | 好吧 我知道很难 |
[13:16] | for you two to understand. | 让你们俩明白 |
[13:18] | But I… I actually think I believe him this time. | 但是我真觉得这次我相信他 |
[13:24] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[13:29] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[13:37] | Surprise. | 想不到吧 |
[13:46] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 不敢相信你回来了 |
[13:49] | Yeah, well, Max said things were kind of upside-down, | 麦克斯说事情有些乱套了 |
[13:50] | so I figured you could use a friend. | 所以我想你可能需要朋友 |
[13:55] | Well, thank you, that’s really sweet. | 谢谢 你真是太好了 |
[13:58] | It’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:02] | But? | 但是呢 |
[14:05] | Well, I hope you didn’t feel like you had to come, | 希望你没觉得你是来… |
[14:07] | like, rescue me or something. | 拯救我什么的 |
[14:09] | I think you have me confused with a superhero. | 我想你把我和超级英雄混淆了 |
[14:13] | Also, I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone | 而且 你恐怕是最不需要 |
[14:15] | that needed less rescuing. | 拯救的人了 |
[14:17] | Tell you the truth, that’s not really how it feels lately. | 老实说 最近我的感觉不是这样 |
[14:22] | Look, Carter, we’re doing the friend thing, right? | 卡特 我们还是朋友对吗 |
[14:25] | That’s what we agreed on, and I’m still up for it. | 这是我们同意的 我也依然愿意 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 是 我也是 |
[14:29] | Good, I’m gonna go settle in my hotel room | 那就好 我去旅馆安顿下来 |
[14:32] | and… polish up my friendship badge. | 擦擦我的友谊勋章 |
[14:36] | And we can, uh… | 然后… |
[14:40] | we can catch up later. | 晚点再联系 |
[14:41] | Yeah, okay, I’d like that. | 好的 |
[14:42] | I’ve, uh, got some stuff I have to sort out first. | 我要先去办点事 |
[14:46] | Yeah, it seems like it. | 看出来了 |
[14:49] | Well, I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[14:51] | If you need anything, just call. | 如果有需要 就打电话给我 |
[14:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Seriously, it means everything to know that you have my back. | 说真的 你支持我 对我来说很重要 |
[15:07] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[15:11] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I never say no to caffeine. | 我是不会拒绝咖啡因的 |
[15:17] | I am sorry you had a hard time while I was away. | 抱歉我不在的时候 你有这么多麻烦事 |
[15:21] | Mostly brought it on myself. | 大部分都是我自找的 |
[15:24] | I know you’re just trying to help your foster sister, | 我知道你只是尽力在帮助你的寄养妹妹 |
[15:28] | but I just wish I’d been around. | 我只是希望我能陪在你身边 |
[15:29] | Maybe I could’ve helped out. | 也许就能帮上忙 |
[15:32] | Yeah, there’s not much you could’ve done. | 你也做不了什么 |
[15:35] | Well, I would have like to have tried. | 我倒是愿意试试 |
[15:39] | I have a feeling you’ve had a lot of people | 我觉得过去有很多人 |
[15:40] | disappoint you in your past, and, uh… | 令你失望过 |
[15:44] | I don’t wanna be one of ’em. | 我不想成为他们的一员 |
[15:50] | I was hoping that it’s not too late | 希望我们的相互了解 |
[15:53] | for us to get to know each other. | 不会来得太迟 |
[15:56] | Maybe we could make this a regular thing. | 也许可以经常出来喝喝咖啡 |
[16:01] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[16:04] | As long as we can skip the heart-to-heart. | 只要跳过谈心部分就行 |
[16:09] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | That’s the third time in the last hour. | 这是你一小时之内说的第三次谢谢了 |
[16:18] | It’s Jared. | 贾里德打来的 |
[16:19] | He’s been texting me all day. | 他一整天都在给我发短信 |
[16:22] | I don’t know what to do, I can’t just erase | 我该怎么办 不能就这样抹除 |
[16:24] | everything he meant to me. | 他的所有存在吧 |
[16:26] | Of course you can’t. | 当然不行 |
[16:29] | Well, apparently you were wrong about me. | 显然你看错我了 |
[16:32] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[16:33] | You said I was more grown up than most grown-ups. | 你说过我比大多数成年人都成熟 |
[16:36] | In some ways, you are. | 某些方面 你是的 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I used to think so. Now, I feel like | 我曾经也这样认为 可现在 |
[16:41] | I can’t even trust my own instincts about people. | 我都不相信自己看人的直觉 |
[16:44] | That’s my fault, Carter, not yours. | 那是我的错 卡特 不是你的 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | Well, look at what you’ve been through in your life, | 看看你生活中所遭遇的一切 |
[16:52] | and not just these last few months. | 不光前几个月的那些事 |
[16:54] | Your experiences have made you older in some ways | 在某些方面 你的经历让你变得成熟 |
[16:57] | and hurt you in others. | 而其他方面 却伤害着你 |
[16:59] | And I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:01] | I’m not trying to make you feel bad. | 我不是想让你感到难过 |
[17:03] | I know you’re not. | 我知道 |
[17:05] | And how could I feel badly about who you are? | 我不会为真正的你抱歉 |
[17:08] | You’re independent and unafraid. | 你独立 无畏 |
[17:11] | And frankly, the way we lived, | 说实话 我们的生活方式 |
[17:13] | you hardly had time to listen to your instincts, | 让我们几乎没时间去听从直觉 |
[17:15] | let alone act on ’em. | 更别说依照它们行事 |
[17:17] | And there’s consequences for that. | 这样也会引起一些后果 |
[17:24] | But you have to take care of yourself, hon. | 但你必须照顾好自己 宝贝 |
[17:27] | Figure out what you want, who you wanna trust. | 想清楚你想要什么 想信任谁 |
[17:32] | It’s not a crime. | 这不是犯罪 |
[17:50] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[17:52] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:58] | Jared, I can’t do this anymore. | 贾里德 我不能再这样下去了 |
[18:01] | Us. | 我们 |
[18:05] | Can I ask why? | 我能问为什么吗 |
[18:07] | All this stuff that’s happened lately, | 最近所发生的一切 |
[18:10] | it all ties back to my relationship with you. | 都牵扯着我与你的关系 |
[18:13] | There are a lot of things I wish had played out differently. | 许多事我希望是不一样的结局 |
[18:15] | Yeah, me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[18:18] | Look, I still care about you, Jared, I really do. | 我仍然在乎你 贾里德 真的 |
[18:21] | I just… I need to take a step back right now. | 我只是…现在必须退一步了 |
[18:27] | There’s a lot of stuff I need to figure out. | 有许多事情需要想清楚 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry, I know that’s not what you wanted to hear. | 对不起 我知道这不是你想听的结果 |
[18:35] | No, it’s not. | 对 不是 |
[18:37] | But I can’t make you feel something you don’t. | 但是我不能逼迫你的情感 |
[18:42] | All I ever wanted was to make you happy. | 我只想让你快乐 |
[18:44] | That’s never gonna change. | 那永远都不变 |
[18:55] | Hey. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:57] | I signed you up for a weekly grocery service. | 我给你订购了每周一次的购物服务 |
[19:00] | It’s all organic. | 全是有机食品 |
[19:02] | Okay, what happened with your bills? | 好吧 那你的账单怎么办 |
[19:05] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系 |
[19:07] | Mom, the money that I gave you was for your bills. | 妈妈 我给你的钱是付账单用的 |
[19:09] | I know, honey, but you needed this. | 我知道 宝贝 但是你需要这些 |
[19:12] | You don’t have any food in this house. | 你家里都没有任何食物 |
[19:13] | And if you need anything, you can order it online. | 如果你需要任何东西 就能在网上买 |
[19:17] | That is very sweet, but that’s not the point right now. | 这是很贴心 但那不是现在的问题 |
[19:19] | Hey, I was trying to do something nice for you for a change. | 我也想帮你做些好事 回报你 |
[19:23] | I will get the money for my bills, don’t worry. | 我会赚钱去付我的账单 别担心 |
[19:26] | – You just quit your job! – Don’t worry! | -你刚刚辞掉了工作 -别担心 |
[19:29] | Max, this is really not your problem. | 麦克斯 这真的不是你的问题 |
[19:31] | I know, but I’m trying to help. | 我知道 但是我想帮忙 |
[19:32] | I give you money for your bills, and you go out | 我给你钱付账单 而你却把钱 |
[19:34] | and you blow it on baguettes. | 全花在买面包上 |
[19:35] | You know what? I get it. | 你知道吗 我明白了 |
[19:37] | I made a mistake. Sue me. | 我犯了错 去告我啊 |
[19:40] | You know what, I need– I need to get some air. | 知道吗 我要去透口气 |
[19:45] | – Mom? – It’s fine. | -妈妈 -我很好 |
[19:46] | I’m fine, okay? I’ll see you later. | 我很好 行吗 再见 |
[19:52] | Benjamin Wallace here? | 本杰明·华莱士在家吗 |
[19:54] | Why? | 什么事 |
[19:55] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Benjamin Wallace, | -我就是 -本杰明·华莱士 |
[19:57] | – You’re under arrest. – No. | -你被捕了 -不要 |
[19:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:59] | What are the charges? What did he do? | 什么罪名 他做了什么 |
[20:01] | Intent to sell a controlled substance, ma’am. | 蓄意出售管制药品 夫人 |
[20:02] | He’ll be in Central Booking downtown. | 他会被关押在市中心的中央拘留所 |
[20:04] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[20:05] | one will be provided for you. | 我们会为你指派一名 |
[20:07] | Ben, don’t say anything. | 本 什么都别说 |
[20:09] | You understand these rights as I have read them to you? | 你能理解我宣读的这些权利吗 |
[20:10] | I will come down there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快来找你 |
[20:21] | Jared promised me. | 贾里德答应过我 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry, honey, but it definitely came from him. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 但肯定是他告的密 |
[20:28] | What’s gonna happen to Ben? | 本会怎么样 |
[20:29] | Well, they’re processing him right now, | 他们现在正对他提起诉讼 |
[20:32] | and then he will be sent to a juvenile facility. | 然后他就会被送进少管所 |
[20:36] | Such a liar. | 真是个骗子 |
[20:38] | When can I see Ben? | 我何时能见到本 |
[20:39] | Probably not till later. | 可能要晚些时候 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna go back there and I’ll find out. | 我马上过去就能查清楚了 |
[20:43] | – I’m coming with you. No, David, please. | -我和你一起去 -不 大卫 |
[20:45] | There’s nothing for you to do. | 这儿没你什么事 |
[20:46] | I’m just gonna talk to the DA. | 我只是去找地检谈谈 |
[20:47] | He’s my son and I’d like to be there. | 他是我儿子 我想在那儿 |
[20:50] | I understand that, I do. | 我能理解 真的 |
[20:51] | But please, let me do my job. | 但请让我做我的工作 |
[20:56] | Mom, you’ll– you’ll call us as soon as you hear anything? | 妈妈 有消息就记得给我们打电话 |
[20:59] | Of course. Don’t worry. | 当然 别担心 |
[21:10] | They seem nice here, right? | 他们看起来很友善 对吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah, really nice. | 没错 非常友善 |
[21:14] | Oh, I’m cold. Have you ever noticed | 我好冷 你有没有发现 |
[21:16] | it’s super cold in exam rooms? | 检查室里面超级冷 |
[21:19] | I’m sure they have a blanket or something somewhere. | 他们肯定准备了毯子之类的东西 |
[21:26] | Maybe not. | 也可能没有 |
[21:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:35] | Beatrix Castro. | 碧翠丝·卡斯特罗 |
[21:38] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[21:40] | How are you doing today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[21:42] | – I’m nervous.- Okay. | -我很紧张 -好 |
[21:43] | We’re gonna talk about each step | 我会先给你讲述每一步骤 |
[21:44] | before I do anything. | 然后再开始检查 |
[21:46] | So, you don’t need to be nervous. | 所以 你不用紧张 |
[21:49] | Is it okay if my friend stays with me? | 我朋友可以留下来陪我吗 |
[21:51] | If she wants to. | 如果她想的话 |
[21:54] | Of course I want to. | 我当然想 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | You at war with the silverware? | 看这些银器不爽吗 |
[22:11] | Sorry, I’m upset about Ben. | 抱歉 我只是为本的事心烦 |
[22:14] | I’m trying to understand how all this happened. | 我想弄清这都是怎么发生的 |
[22:16] | Your– your mom and I talked about keeping an eye on him. | 你妈妈和我说过 会好好照看他 |
[22:20] | Dad, she’s had a lot on her plate | 爸 过去的几个月 |
[22:22] | in the last couple of months. | 她也经历了很多事情 |
[22:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:25] | I just shouldn’t have… | 我就是不该… |
[22:29] | I should have been here. | 我在这里就好了 |
[22:33] | Dad, you couldn’t have stopped it, even if you had been here. | 爸 就算你在 也无法阻止这一切 |
[22:37] | She’s been amazing. | 她很棒 |
[22:39] | She put all of her feelings about Lori aside | 她完全抛开了自己对洛莉的情感 |
[22:41] | so she could help Ben and I when everything went down. | 以便在事情恶化的时候帮助我和本 |
[22:45] | Wouldn’t it have been more unfair if she told you | 如果她在你不在的时候告诉了你这件事 |
[22:47] | while you were away and couldn’t do anything about it? | 而你却束手无策 不是更不公平吗 |
[22:51] | Is this your not-so-subtle way of telling me to back off? | 你这是直白的告诉我 让我别管这事吗 |
[22:54] | More like my not-so-subtle reminder | 其实是直白的提醒你 |
[22:56] | of just how much she’s done to keep everything | 她为了让一切平平稳稳的 |
[22:58] | together around here. | 付出了多少 |
[23:08] | So, I’d be a narc? | 所以是让我去缉毒吗 |
[23:10] | Rick Barnes could be responsible | 里克·巴尔内斯可能是 |
[23:12] | for all the people who died from those tainted drugs. | 害死所有吸食劣质毒品的人的凶手 |
[23:14] | You’d be doing the world a favor. | 你是帮了这世界一个大忙 |
[23:17] | And I’d get out of here? | 然后我就能出去吗 |
[23:19] | Well, first, they’d send you to a juvenile facility, | 首先 他们会送你去少管所 |
[23:22] | and then you’d be able to go back to Lori’s eventually. | 最终 你还是能回到洛莉身边的 |
[23:26] | Eventually? | 最终吗 |
[23:27] | Well, they want you to go to a group home | 他们想要你去教养院 |
[23:29] | so you can lay low, so Barnes and his people | 让你低调一点 巴尔内斯和他的同伙 |
[23:30] | won’t be able to find you. | 就找不到你了 |
[23:32] | I– I don’t think we need to go that far. | 我觉得我们不必如此 |
[23:33] | Jared never made it sound like the guy was dangerous. | 贾里德口中那个人一点也不危险 |
[23:35] | He’s not like a killer or something. | 他又不是杀手什么的 |
[23:37] | Well, maybe not, but if his back is against the wall, | 可能 但如果他狗急跳墙 |
[23:40] | you don’t know what he’ll do. | 你料不到他会怎么做 |
[23:43] | It’s pretty bad karma to be a snitch. | 告密会有报应的 |
[23:46] | It’s bad karma to let a drug dealer get away with murder. | 让一个毒贩逍遥法外 才有报应 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:54] | It’s the only way the DA is gonna drop charges against you. | 只有这样地检才不会起诉你 |
[24:00] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[24:02] | I said I was gonna help you. | 我说过我会帮你 |
[24:04] | I promised you. | 向你保证了 |
[24:09] | Yeah… you did, and you kept your word. | 是 你信守承诺了 |
[24:18] | All right, I’ll testify. | 好吧 我作证 |
[24:22] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[24:28] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I’m all good. | 我很好 |
[24:33] | Carter, it’s okay to talk to me. | 卡特 和我说没关系的 |
[24:37] | I don’t know, it’s weird talking to you about Jared. | 和你谈贾里德的事感觉怪怪的 |
[24:41] | Why? We’re friends, remember? | 怎么会 我们是朋友啊 记得吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, apparently you have a badge. | 是啊 显然你还有枚勋章 |
[24:46] | Yeah, I do, and I’m not afraid to use it. | 没错 而且我也会用 |
[24:50] | It’s still weird | 还是很奇怪 |
[24:51] | talking to your ex-boyfriend about your other ex-boyfriend. | 和前男友谈另一个前男友的事 |
[24:56] | Okay, I didn’t wanna say anything earlier… | 好吧 我虽然不想现在说 |
[25:00] | because I knew you had a lot going on. | 我知道你最近烦心事很多 |
[25:01] | But if it makes you feel any better… | 但如果能让你心情好点的话 |
[25:05] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在和人约会了 |
[25:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[25:17] | So, talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[25:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:25] | He once said to me, “When people show you | 他有次说 “如果有人将他 |
[25:26] | who they really are, you should believe them.” | 真实的一面展现给你看 你该相信他” |
[25:29] | And I just… didn’t. | 而我…没有信 |
[25:32] | That’s on him, Carter, not you. | 那是他的错 卡特 不怪你 |
[25:35] | Your only mistake was taking his crap | 你唯一的错是相信了他的鬼话 |
[25:37] | and twisting it around on yourself. | 还为此一直烦恼 |
[25:39] | It takes two to crash. | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[25:40] | Sometimes, yeah, but sometimes people are just messed up. | 有时是 但有时人就是会犯错 |
[25:45] | Look, Carter, I know you. | 卡特 我了解你 |
[25:47] | And I know what you did for me. | 我也知道你为我做了什么 |
[25:49] | You turned your own life around, Crash. | 你的人生是你自己挽回的 克拉什 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but not until I met you. | 对 但那是在遇到你之后 |
[25:53] | Everybody else thought I was a lost cause. | 其他人都对我绝望了 |
[25:55] | Most of all, me. | 尤其是我自己 |
[25:57] | But you saw something in me I didn’t even see in myself, | 但你看到了我自己都没发现的优点 |
[26:00] | and you made me want to live up to it. | 让我不想辜负自己 |
[26:03] | Well, I guess I wasn’t wrong about everything. | 看来我也不是所有事都看走眼了 |
[26:07] | I guess not. | 是呀 |
[26:14] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[26:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:18] | I just wanna thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[26:20] | for working out the deal for Ben. | 为本谈成这协议 |
[26:25] | Of course. | 没事 |
[26:28] | And also… | 还有 |
[26:32] | I’m an ass. | 我是个混蛋 |
[26:35] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[26:36] | It was on the Internet. | 我在网上看到的 |
[26:38] | Well, it’s a very reliable source, so… | 来源很可靠 所以… |
[26:41] | I’m sorry, Liz, I… | 我很抱歉 丽兹 |
[26:43] | I know you did everything you could | 我知道你已经尽你所能 |
[26:45] | to keep the kids out of trouble, | 不让这些孩子们惹麻烦了 |
[26:47] | and it couldn’t have been easy doing it all on your own. | 你一个人肯定很不容易 |
[26:50] | Well, I have to admit, they did give me a run for my money. | 我承认 他们让我挺操心 |
[26:53] | Which would have been the same whether I was here or not. | 不论我在不在 这事都不会有改变 |
[26:55] | You were big enough to let me go out, do my thing. | 你已经足够强大 能让我专心做自己的事 |
[26:58] | I had no right to make you doubt yourself. | 我无权让你怀疑自己 |
[27:01] | Well, for the record, I never doubted myself. | 说实话 我从未怀疑过自己 |
[27:03] | I had a bunch of people do that for me. | 已经有一大堆人替我怀疑了 |
[27:05] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[27:06] | Carter took a lot of responsibility. | 卡特可是狠狠夸了你 |
[27:07] | She admitted she knew all along | 她承认她一直都知道 |
[27:09] | you were looking out for her and for Ben. | 你在照顾她和本 |
[27:11] | She said that? Those words? | 她这样说吗 原话吗 |
[27:18] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[27:22] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[27:24] | You’re not as much of an ass as we thought? | 你没有我们想的那么混蛋 |
[27:29] | You’re like, um… half-ass, | 你也就算 半个混蛋吧 |
[27:32] | like, um, quarter-ass, like… | 或者 四分之一个混蛋 |
[27:45] | Oh, I gotta get this. Yeah, Wilson. | 这个电话我得接 我是威尔逊 |
[27:52] | Wait, I don’t understand. | 等等 我不明白 |
[27:54] | How did that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[27:56] | Why can’t Ben live with Lori? | 本为什么不能和洛莉生活 |
[27:58] | Social services called | 社会服务机构打电话来 |
[28:00] | And they’re not sending him back to Lori’s, | 他们不会送他回洛莉身边的 |
[28:02] | because he was arrested on her watch. | 因为他是在她监护下被捕的 |
[28:04] | She’s losing custody. | 她会失去监护权 |
[28:07] | Well… well, where’s he gonna go? | 那他要去哪儿 |
[28:09] | Back into the system. | 继续送去寄养 |
[28:10] | We lose him too. | 我们也会失去他 |
[28:12] | Well, can’t he just come and live here? | 他就不能住在这里吗 |
[28:13] | Maybe… not now. | 也许吧 现在不行 |
[28:15] | It’s not that easy, it’s a long process. | 没这么简单 这是个漫长的过程 |
[28:17] | Applications and interviews, | 要申请和调查 |
[28:18] | and you need a judge to sign off. | 还需要一名法官签字 |
[28:20] | But you’re his dad. | 但你是他爸爸啊 |
[28:21] | But I’m not his legal guardian. | 但我不是他的法定监护人 |
[28:22] | How long would he be in the system for? | 他要被寄养多久 |
[28:24] | Two years, I don’t know, till he ages out. | 两年 我不知道 直到他到年龄 |
[28:39] | We’re gonna find a way to get you out of the system. | 我们会想办法把你救出来 |
[28:42] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[28:46] | I shouldn’t have gotten involved in any of this. | 我一开始就不该掺和进来 |
[28:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:50] | It’s not your fault, I just got sucked in | 不是你的错 是我自己犯傻 |
[28:53] | thinking things could be different for me. | 以为我的结果会不一样 |
[28:55] | They can be different, Ben, they’re gonna be different. | 是不一样 本 会不一样的 |
[28:57] | My mistake was buying in. | 我错在相信了 |
[29:01] | I should’ve known everything would crash and burn. | 我早该知道 一切都会灰飞烟灭 |
[29:03] | Ben, we’re gonna get you out. | 本 我们会救你出来 |
[29:05] | My parents are doing everything they can. | 我父母正在尽他们所能 |
[29:06] | I know, and I appreciate it. | 我知道 我也很感激 |
[29:09] | But what’s done is done. | 但木已成舟 |
[29:10] | I can’t go the next year | 要是知道你接下来这一年 |
[29:11] | knowing you could be going from one group home to another | 从一个寄养家庭被送到另一个家庭 |
[29:14] | and Jared could just be walking around, a free man. | 而贾里德却能到处逍遥 我怎么安心 |
[29:16] | Forget Jared. | 别管贾里德了 |
[29:17] | People like him get what’s coming to him. | 他这样的人总会有报应 |
[29:20] | It may not be right away, but trust me, | 可能不是现在 但相信我 |
[29:21] | it will happen. | 总有那么一天 |
[29:23] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[29:27] | It means don’t stress. | 意思是不要紧张 |
[29:29] | What goes around comes around. | 一报还一报 |
[29:45] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[29:46] | Things have been so cold between us since we fought, | 我们吵架后气氛就一直很僵 |
[29:48] | I just… I’m just not good at confrontation. | 我只是…不擅长当面对质 |
[29:54] | Mom, there are worse things. | 妈妈 这不算最糟的 |
[29:58] | I’m still figuring things out, Max. | 我还在纠结 麦克斯 |
[30:02] | I wish I had it all together, | 我也希望我能全想清楚 |
[30:04] | but I just don’t. | 但我做不到 |
[30:06] | Not sure I ever will. | 也不知道能不能做到 |
[30:09] | But I need to stand on my own two feet. | 但我需要自力更生 |
[30:19] | The thing is, I’ve turned you into this person | 问题是 我让你变成了这个 |
[30:22] | who feels like it’s his job to save everybody. | 觉得有义务拯救所有人的人 |
[30:27] | No, I don’t feel that way. | 不 我不是这么觉得的 |
[30:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:31] | Not consciously. | 至少不是有意为之 |
[30:34] | Since you were a kid, you’ve been looking out for me. | 你从小就很关照我 |
[30:42] | And I should have been looking out for you. | 应该是我照顾你才对 |
[30:44] | I didn’t– I didn’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[30:47] | I know you didn’t. But it’s time for you | 我知道 但现在你也该 |
[30:49] | to stop worrying about everybody else. | 不要再为所有人而担心了 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[31:13] | I’m a mess, man. I shouldn’t have come here. | 我真是一团糟 我就不该来 |
[31:17] | Carter didn’t wanna see you? | 卡特不想见你吗 |
[31:18] | No, she did. | 不 她想见我 |
[31:20] | But I told her I could be her friend. | 但我告诉她我可以做她朋友 |
[31:23] | But it was really hard for her to talk to me, | 但她还是很难对我开口 |
[31:24] | so I was trying to make her feel better, | 所以我想让她好过些 |
[31:27] | pretending I could handle it, | 假装我能处理好 |
[31:28] | and I told her I was seeing someone else. | 跟她说我在和别人约会 |
[31:30] | But you’re not. | 但你其实没有 |
[31:32] | No, I’m not. | 的确没有 |
[31:34] | Imaginary girlfriend. | 幻想中的女友 |
[31:37] | Yeah, well, that made her open up. | 是啊 这样她就愿意开口了 |
[31:39] | Then I had to sit there and listen to her | 然后我就得坐在那听她 |
[31:41] | talk about him. | 说他的事 |
[31:44] | That’s gotta be hard. | 那肯定很难受 |
[31:46] | I think she’s just trying to figure things out. | 我觉得她只是想把事情搞明白 |
[31:48] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 是啊 没关系 |
[31:50] | But I love her, Max, | 但我爱她 麦克斯 |
[31:51] | I don’t know if I can be her friend. | 不知道我能不能当她朋友 |
[31:53] | Then you gotta do both. | 那你就得两者兼顾 |
[31:56] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:58] | You do everything that friends do. | 你做到朋友之间该做的一切 |
[32:01] | You be there for her and you listen to her. | 陪着她 听她倾诉 |
[32:06] | And you don’t have to like everything that you hear, | 你不用喜欢你听到的东西 |
[32:07] | But… leaving her when she needs you | 但是…在她需要你的时候离开 |
[32:12] | isn’t really an option. | 真的不是个选择 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:23] | So, you feeling okay? | 你好受点了吗 |
[32:25] | Sorry I wasn’t there. | 抱歉我当时不在 |
[32:26] | Taylor was there, she rocked it. | 泰勒当时在 她太厉害了 |
[32:28] | She, uh, updated their insurance system | 她在我恢复的时候 |
[32:31] | while I was still in recovery. | 顺便帮他们升级了保险系统 |
[32:33] | Well, your sense of humor’s intact. | 至少你的幽默感还健在 |
[32:35] | That’s a good sign. | 那是个好兆头 |
[32:38] | How’s Ben doing? | 本怎么样 |
[32:41] | Not good. | 不大好 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry he has to go away. | 很遗憾你们必须送走他 |
[32:44] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[32:47] | Bird, do you need anything? | 波德 你需要些什么吗 |
[32:49] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[32:50] | I’m just really tired. | 只是真的很累 |
[32:52] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[32:55] | I made the right decision. | 我做出了正确的决定 |
[32:58] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[33:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:04] | Want any more tea? Another blanket? | 还需要茶吗 还要毯子吗 |
[33:06] | If I have any more tea, | 我再喝茶 |
[33:07] | I’ll turn into a teapot. | 就要变成茶壶了 |
[33:09] | A cute teapot. | 那也是可爱的茶壶 |
[33:11] | I’d be a cuter champagne flute. | 要是变成香槟杯我会更可爱 |
[33:14] | God, I could really use a drink. | 天 我真的很需要来一杯 |
[33:16] | I read the pamphlet– no drinking, | 我看了医嘱 不得喝酒 |
[33:18] | no drugging, no rock and roll. | 不得嗑药 不得摇滚 |
[33:21] | You’d be a good nurse, Gabe. | 你会是一个很棒的护士 加布 |
[33:29] | Here. | 给 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:32] | No, no, no, don’t be sorry. | 不不不 别抱歉 |
[33:34] | You can cry. | 你可以哭 |
[33:35] | I just wonder what would have happened | 我只是在想如果他 |
[33:37] | if he was still alive, you know? | 还活着会是什么样 |
[33:39] | Would he have wanted me to do this? | 他会希望我这么做吗 |
[33:42] | Would I have made the same decision? | 我还会做出一样的决定吗 |
[33:43] | I’m sure that Seth would have supported you no matter what. | 我相信无论如何 塞斯都会支持你的 |
[33:47] | We never left anything inside. | 我们从不把话藏心里 |
[33:49] | He told me that he loved me | 他对我说过他爱我 |
[33:50] | And I told him that I loved him. | 我也告诉过他 我爱他 |
[33:54] | And we love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[33:55] | And you love us. | 你也爱我们 |
[33:59] | Well, then we’re good. | 那就好 |
[34:02] | I really do love you guys. | 我真的很爱你们 |
[34:05] | You’re my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[34:37] | So, there’s no way I can ever get him back? | 这么说 我没办法要回他了吗 |
[34:44] | At least he’s not in jail, that’s… | 至少他没坐牢 这样… |
[34:46] | He’s gonna be safe, no drug charges. | 他是安全的 没有贩毒罪名 |
[34:48] | – That’s a good thing? – It is. | -这是好事对吗 -没错 |
[34:51] | Once again, my child | 再一次 我的错误 |
[34:52] | is paying the price for my mistakes. | 却要我的孩子付出代价 |
[34:54] | Lori, you know it’s not your fault, right? | 洛莉 你知道这不是你的错 |
[34:58] | He was my responsibility. | 他是我的责任 |
[34:59] | Well, we both know that kids have their own minds. | 我们都明白孩子们有自己的想法 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:17] | Hey, just thought I’d check in, | 我就想关心一下 |
[35:19] | see how you’re doing. | 看看你怎么样 |
[35:20] | I just saw Ben. | 我刚见了本 |
[35:24] | Everything is so screwed up, Crash. | 一切都搞砸了 克拉什 |
[35:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:28] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题 |
[35:29] | He’s being put back into the system. | 他要被送回去寄养了 |
[35:34] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[35:36] | That’s not true, Carter. | 那不是真的 卡特 |
[35:37] | Yes it is, Crash. | 是的 克拉什 |
[35:39] | – I screwed everything up. – No, you didn’t. | -是我弄砸了一切 -不是的 |
[35:42] | Let me come pick you up, or come to my hotel and we’ll talk. | 我去接你吧 或者你来旅馆我们谈谈 |
[35:45] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | I just have one thing I need to do first. | 我只是需要先去做一件事 |
[35:50] | I’ll, uh, get there as soon as I can, okay? | 我会尽快过去的 好吗 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:56] | I’m here. | 我等你 |
[35:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:15] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这样 |
[36:26] | How could you stand there and promise me to my face | 你怎么能站在那 当着我的面发誓 |
[36:29] | that you weren’t gonna give Ben up, | 说你绝不会供出本 |
[36:31] | and then do this? | 然后却这么做 |
[36:31] | He screwed things up for himself. | 是他自己把事情弄砸了 |
[36:33] | No, you did, Jared, out of spite, | 不 是你故意的 贾里德 |
[36:35] | because you didn’t get your way. | 因为你没有得到你想要的 |
[36:36] | Not everything’s about you, Carter. | 不是所有的事都关于你 卡特 |
[36:38] | The sooner you learn that, the better. | 你越早认识到这一点越好 |
[36:40] | You know, I kept making excuses for you, Jared. | 知道吗 我一直在帮你找借口 贾里德 |
[36:43] | Saying it was just a bad choice here, a slip-up there. | 说你只是偶尔一次错误的决定 一个不小心 |
[36:45] | No, I don’t have to explain myself to you anymore. | 我不需要再对你解释什么 |
[36:48] | We’re done, remember? | 我们结束了 记得吗 |
[36:49] | I thought you said this wasn’t personal. | 你说过这无关私人恩怨 |
[36:51] | It’s not, but when they asked me about Ben, | 是无关 但当他们向我问起本 |
[36:53] | I saw no reason to lie. | 我觉得没有必要说谎 |
[36:54] | Because you’re such a stand-up law abiding guy. | 你还真是正直守法啊 |
[36:56] | Hey, you were the one who walked in here | 你才是那个拿着假身份证进来 |
[36:58] | with a fake ID pretending to be someone you weren’t. | 试图假扮别人的那个人 |
[37:04] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:16] | I worry I missed my chance to be a father to him. | 我担心我错过了做他父亲的机会 |
[37:22] | Losing a kid I didn’t even get to know. | 失去一个都没有机会认识的孩子 |
[37:26] | And… and now, it’s too late. | 如今 一切都太迟了 |
[37:36] | But the idea of him just out there in the system, | 想到他又要被送去寄养 |
[37:41] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[37:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:48] | He is a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[37:53] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不值得被这样对待 |
[38:01] | Hey, man. | 你好 哥们 |
[38:01] | Hey, have you heard from Carter? | 你有卡特的消息吗 |
[38:03] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[38:04] | She was supposed to meet me here, | 她说过来我这的 |
[38:05] | and she hasn’t shown up. | 但现在还没见人 |
[38:07] | Maybe she hit traffic. | 说不定塞车了 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. When I talked to her, | 我也说不好 跟她通电话的时候 |
[38:09] | she was pretty upset. | 她似乎心情很不好 |
[38:11] | She saw Ben and she was blaming herself | 她见了本 还责怪她自己 |
[38:13] | because he’s going back in the system. | 因为他要被送回去寄养 |
[38:15] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[38:16] | She said Jared gave him up. | 她说贾里德出卖了他 |
[38:19] | Okay, stay put, I’m– I’m sure she’ll show up. | 再等等吧 我相信她会出现的 |
[38:22] | Yeah, um… just let me know if you hear from her. | 好 有她的消息通知我 |
[38:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:29] | Your brother was the one trying to steal from my customers. | 是你弟弟想偷我顾客的钱 |
[38:32] | Oh, yeah, Ben’s the real villain here. | 没错 本才是坏人 |
[38:34] | You’d made it pretty clear | 你说得很清楚 |
[38:35] | that you want nothing to do with me. | 你不想再跟我有任何关系 |
[38:37] | Why should I protect him? | 我为什么要保护他 |
[38:38] | Because the drugs aren’t on him, Jared! | 因为毒品不在他身上 贾里德 |
[38:41] | Because you wouldn’t take responsibility | 因为你根本不愿意 |
[38:42] | for any of your actions though. | 为你的行为负责 |
[38:43] | When are you gonna stop trying to blame me for everything? | 你什么时候才能不再把一切都怪我头上 |
[38:46] | You are just as culpable as I am. | 你跟我一样有罪 |
[38:49] | I didn’t turn in innocent people, Jared. | 我没有指证无辜的人 贾里德 |
[38:52] | I didn’t force a 16-year-old boy to sell drugs for me. | 我没有逼一个十六岁的男孩为我贩毒 |
[38:55] | You know, I may have made some stupid moves, | 或许我是做过一些蠢事 |
[38:57] | like ever falling for you, | 比如说爱上你 |
[38:59] | But nothing that even compares to what you’ve done. | 但这些跟你做的比起来根本不算什么 |
[39:01] | Whatever, Carter, I’m just sick of hearing your voice. | 随你吧 卡特 我不想再听见你的声音了 |
[39:04] | You are not gonna get away with this, Jared. | 你不会轻易逃脱的 贾里德 |
[39:05] | Go do whatever you gotta do, huh? | 你要怎么做随你 |
[39:07] | Okay? I’m gonna be busy | 如今我只想 |
[39:08] | putting my life back together! | 让我的人生重回正轨 |
[39:10] | While everyone else pays for your mistakes. | 而让大家为你的错误付出代价 |
[39:12] | Grow up, Carter. | 成熟点吧 卡特 |
[39:13] | This is the way that the world works. | 这就是这个世界运行的法则 |
[39:18] | You don’t deserve to be a dad. | 你不配做父亲 |
[39:19] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[39:21] | As soon as the truth comes out, | 等真相浮出水面 |
[39:22] | the only place your little girl is gonna see you is in prison. | 你女儿能看到你的唯一地方就是监狱里 |
[39:25] | Get off! | 放手 |