时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | The defective LH2 valve which caused the Apollo 23 explosion | 导致阿波罗23号爆炸的瑕疵液氢二级阀门 |
[00:24] | 阿波罗22号 驻月86天 | |
[00:24] | has been remanufactured by a new contractor | 已由新承包商重新制作完成 |
[00:27] | and has passed all qual and acceptance tests. | 已通过质量和验收测试 |
[00:29] | We’re ready to install it in the second stage of Apollo 24. | 我们准备将其安装在阿波罗24号的二级火箭上 |
[00:34] | But in the process of de-stacking the rocket, | 但在拆装火箭时 |
[00:37] | there was a mishap in the Vertical Assembly Building | 垂直装配大楼出了故障 |
[00:40] | and some damage was done to the LOX vent lines | 液氧通风管因此受损 |
[00:43] | and the liquid hydrogen fuel tank. | 液氮燃料箱也未能幸免 |
[00:45] | That stage will have to be completely rebuilt before it can fly. | 二级火箭得从头重新装配后才能发射 |
[00:49] | So we’re replacing it with the second stage originally targeted for Apollo 26. | 我们打算用阿波罗26号的二级火箭来替代 |
[00:56] | But that will take time. | 但重装仍需要时间 |
[00:59] | So I’m afraid that the launch of Apollo 24 will need to be delayed– | 恐怕得延迟阿波罗24号的发射了… |
[01:04] | – Another two weeks. – Another two weeks. | -还得再等两周 -再等两周 |
[01:06] | Bohica. | 好事多磨 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry. We didn’t get that last. | 抱歉 我们没听清楚你最后一句话 |
[01:10] | I did. Just more navy squid gibberish, sir. | 我听清楚了 海军中流传的浑话 长官 |
[01:13] | – Don’t pay it any attention. – Says the air force puke. | -不必在意 -空军出身的人也好意思笑我们 |
[01:16] | How is the new job, Buzz? | 新工作怎么样 巴斯 |
[01:19] | You enjoying flying a desk around the astronaut office? | 做宇航员办公室主管有意思吧 |
[01:22] | Just keeping it warm until Deke gets back. | 坚持住 等迪克回来 你就解放了 |
[01:24] | It’s not the best job in the world, but I do have a really good parking spot. | 虽然工作并不轻松 但车位还不错 |
[01:28] | President Kennedy would like to extend his personal apologies | 肯尼迪总统对你们表示歉意 |
[01:32] | and to assure you that the administration is doing everything we can | 他保证 政府上下正竭尽全力 |
[01:35] | to get you home just as soon as possible. | 尽快接你们回家 |
[01:37] | Well, please tell the president that we appreciate the sentiment, | 请转告总统 谢谢他的好意 |
[01:40] | but we’re doing just fine. | 这里一切正常 |
[01:41] | Jamestown Base is operational | 詹姆斯敦基地运转良好 |
[01:43] | and will remain so until we’re properly relieved. | 我们会一直坚守岗位 等待接替人员到来 |
[01:45] | We got plenty of work to keep us busy. | 我们有大量工作 |
[01:48] | In fact, we’re coming up on a scheduled evolution right now. | 事实上 我们正在培植动植物 |
[01:51] | Understood. Houston out. | 收到 休斯顿 完毕 |
[01:54] | Jamestown out. | 詹姆斯敦 完毕 |
[02:00] | True American heroes doing God’s work. | 他们是真正的美国英雄 在月球开疆扩土 |
[02:03] | I can only imagine what it’s like up there for them. | 他们在月球一定很苦吧 |
[02:17] | That’s a really nice piece of equipment, Dr. Hartley. | 这个仪器真不错 哈特利博士 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I have to get it hooked up. | 是啊 我还得组装好呢 |
[02:21] | Why don’t you let me do it for you? I was a demolitions expert in the marines. | 我帮你吧 我曾是海军陆战队的拆爆专家 |
[02:26] | Guy is really familiar. | 这人好眼熟啊 |
[02:28] | Maybe ’cause we’ve probably seen this one about 500 times. | 因为我们都把这几集反反复复看了几百遍了 |
[02:31] | No, it’s not that. He’s been on another TV show. | 不是 我肯定在别的电视剧中见过他 |
[02:35] | John Fiedler. Character actor. | 约翰·付德勒 老戏骨了 |
[02:38] | Does a lot of TV. | 作品无数 |
[02:40] | Get Smart, Courtship of Eddie’s Father, Bewitched. | 《糊涂侦探》 《老爸艳史》 《魔法娇妻》 |
[02:44] | Anything about TV you don’t know? | 你对电视剧了如指掌啊 |
[02:47] | No, there is not. | 那可不 |
[02:49] | Watched a lot of TV while my mama cleaned white ladies’ houses in Memphis. | 我妈以前帮孟菲斯的白人太太清洁时 我天天泡在电视上 |
[02:54] | Dani, can you hand me that toolbox? | 丹妮 帮我递一下工具箱 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:05] | The ants are building their same tunnels. | 蚂蚁一直在挖隧道 |
[03:09] | Same as they were yesterday and the day before that. | 重复昨天和前天的工作 |
[03:13] | Yeah. And the day before that… | 大前天也是… |
[03:15] | I was afraid of my wife, I was afraid of growing old. | 我怕老婆 怕变老 |
[03:19] | – “I was afraid of geese.” – “I was afraid of geese.” | -“我怕鹅” -我怕鹅 |
[03:22] | If I remember correctly, you were afraid to get in your car. | 要是我没记错 你还怕坐车 |
[03:25] | “Well, that was during the period when I was afraid of upholstery.” | “因为我当时怕椅套嘛” |
[03:29] | Was he ever on Lost in Space? | 他演过《迷失太空》吗 |
[03:32] | Star Trek. | 《星际迷航》 |
[03:33] | Now you’re just showing off. | 少显摆 |
[03:35] | Showing off would be telling you that he played Mr. Hengist. | 要是想显摆 我就会说 他在里面扮演”翰吉斯” |
[03:38] | Still no signal. | 还是没信号 |
[03:41] | Dani, you sure you had a good connection on the S-band leads | 丹妮 你当时连线时 |
[03:44] | – when you hooked up the line? – Yep. | -S波段信号连好了吗 -嗯 |
[03:46] | Two green lights. Solid connection. | 两个绿灯都亮了 连接正常 |
[03:48] | My gift is you don’t have to come here anymore. | 你不必再来了 |
[03:51] | You’re free to go out and face your own problems without me. | 没有我 你也可以独自应对困境了 |
[03:56] | No way that would ever happen. | 不可能啊 |
[03:59] | Once a shrink gets you in their clutches, that’s it. You never get better. | 一旦去看了心理医生 就别想再好起来 |
[04:04] | Did they ever make y’all see a shrink when you were testing for the program? | 你们测试时 是不是都见过一个心理医生 |
[04:08] | Not “a” shrink. We saw about five in those days. | 不止一个啊 得有五个吧 |
[04:10] | You ladies got off easy. | 女宇航员待遇够好了 |
[04:12] | Our shrink asked me if I ever dreamt of having sex with my father. | 心理医生问我 是否曾幻想和父亲做爱 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[04:17] | – They ask you that too? – Sure. | -你也被问了 -对 |
[04:19] | Yeah. Except it was, | 略有不同 |
[04:21] | “Have you ever dreamt of having sex with your mother?” | 他们问我是否幻想和母亲做爱 |
[04:23] | Yeah, the docs love asking the “Have you had sex with a parent dream” question. | 心理医生就喜欢问这种乱伦问题 |
[04:28] | They’re just hoping someone’s gonna say yes one day. | 他们暗戳戳希望某天有人给出肯定的回答呢 |
[04:30] | – Yeah. What would that tell them? – Means you’re gay. | -这能说明什么 -说明是同性恋 |
[04:32] | – Really? – To shrinks, everything means you’re gay. | -真的吗 -在心理医生眼里 做什么都算同性恋 |
[04:36] | That’s why you don’t go voluntarily. | 所以 大家才不会主动去看心理医生啊 |
[04:38] | Right, but– | 没错 但是… |
[04:42] | Shit! Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[04:44] | Don’t mess up my deck. | 别把我的桌子弄脏了 |
[04:45] | Don’t kill any ants. | 别弄死蚂蚁 |
[04:48] | Thanks for your help, guys. Really. Appreciate it. | 真是”谢谢”你们俩帮忙啊 |
[04:54] | – Hi, Bob. – “Hi, Bob.” | -你好 鲍勃 -你好 鲍勃 |
[06:23] | How’d your interview go with Levi Strauss? | 李维斯公司的面试怎么样 |
[06:28] | I didn’t get it. | 他们没要我 |
[06:33] | Had a bad day. | 我当天状态不好 |
[06:36] | Hand kept shaking. | 手一直抖 |
[06:39] | Probably thought I was a drug addict or something. | 他们可能以为我有毒瘾吧 |
[06:44] | What did Dr. Corey say? | 科瑞医生怎么说 |
[06:46] | Canceled that. | 我没去见他 |
[06:48] | I don’t need someone digging around in my head, | 我可不想被人肆意窥探想法 |
[06:51] | tryin’ to make it seem like I’m crazy. | 被人诊断有精神病 |
[06:53] | That’s not what it’s about, honey. He’s just trying to help. | 不是这样 亲爱的 他只是想帮你 |
[06:56] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[06:59] | I need something besides bagging groceries to make a living. | 我只想换份工作养家糊口 不想再在超市打包了 |
[07:04] | We’re doing fine on my salary, Clay. | 我的工资能养活我们俩 克莱 |
[07:06] | A man’s not supposed to live off his wife. | 男人不该靠老婆 |
[07:08] | – Okay? It ain’t right. – Times change, baby. | -这不像话 -时代变了 亲爱的 |
[07:10] | All right, I can do more than bag groceries. | 我在超市打包真是屈才了 |
[07:13] | Of course you can. | 那是自然 |
[07:16] | I got a college degree. | 我有大学文凭 |
[07:19] | I led a platoon in Vietnam. | 我曾在越南带兵作战 |
[07:21] | You know, that man in that interview, he… | 那个面试官… |
[07:27] | He didn’t even see me. He was just looking at me sitting there, hand shaking. | 他都没正眼看我 只注意到我手抖了 |
[07:31] | You’ll get the next one, Clay. | 下次一定行 克莱 |
[07:33] | I know you will. | 我相信你 |
[07:35] | Couldn’t even answer the questions. | 我都没法好好回答问题 |
[07:41] | I kept getting confused. | 脑子一团浆糊 |
[07:43] | It was like my mind was slipping into this hole, you know? | 我似乎陷入了洞中 |
[07:50] | It was this dark hole that I could feel pulling me in. | 洞中有股力量一直拉我向下 |
[07:54] | Clayton? | 克莱顿 |
[07:55] | Pulling me down, you know, I could feel it pulling me down. | 黑洞不停地将我往下拉 |
[07:59] | And I wanted to go. | 我也心甘情愿坠落 |
[08:01] | Like I was hoping to get deep down in the dark. | 我仿佛愿意就此沉入黑暗 |
[08:04] | And at the same time, I’m like, “Shit,” you know? | 可脑中还有个声音在提醒自己”不可以” |
[08:09] | ‘Cause I know… I know something is waiting down there for me. | 因为一旦沉沦 后果不堪设想 |
[08:13] | – Clayton? – It’s gonna get me the second I look away. | -克莱顿 -稍有不慎 我就会深陷洞中 |
[08:15] | It’s okay, honey. | 别怕 亲爱的 |
[08:18] | It is okay. | 没事 |
[08:20] | There is no hole. | 洞并不存在 |
[08:21] | There is nothing down there waiting to get you. | 也不会有不堪设想的后果 |
[08:27] | – You have to believe me. – Look, baby. | -信我吧 -亲爱的 |
[08:28] | I gotta go, baby. Okay? Look, I’m out of cigarettes. | 挂了 我烟抽完了 |
[08:31] | – We still have more time. – I’ll talk to you next week. | -还有时间 -下周再谈吧 |
[08:33] | – Okay, I love you. – Sit down, Clay. We– | -我爱你 -别走 克莱 我们… |
[08:45] | Your psych profile indicates a predisposition toward claustrophobia. | 你的心理报告显示 你有幽闭恐惧症 |
[08:49] | Odd thing to see in an astronaut. | 这在宇航员中可是少见 |
[08:52] | It was a childhood fear. | 我有童年阴影 |
[08:54] | I got over it. | 但已经克服了 |
[08:59] | They told me my answers were confidential. | 他们之前说 会对我的回答保密 |
[09:01] | In fact, they said my entire medical file was highly confidential | 事实上 他们曾说我的医疗文件是高级机密 |
[09:06] | and not to worry about anyone just flipping through it. | 不会有人随便翻来翻去 |
[09:11] | Does this worry you? | 你很担心吗 |
[09:12] | No, it annoys me. | 不 我很恼火 |
[09:15] | Well, the FBI certainly doesn’t want to annoy you, Miss Waverly. | 联调局可不想惹恼你 韦弗莉女士 |
[09:21] | Too late. | 已经惹恼了 |
[09:24] | You’re aware that I have the power to yank your security clearance | 你知道我有权撤掉你的权限 |
[09:28] | and bounce you out of the program. | 把你踢出太空计划吧 |
[09:30] | I’m aware that the only reason I’m here is because you think my boyfriend is gay. | 我知道我之所以在这儿 是因为你怀疑我男友是同性恋 |
[09:35] | Which I find both outrageous and offensive. | 这太气人了 简直是无理取闹 |
[09:39] | Larry is a red-blooded American man with completely normal desires, | 拉里是个取向正常的男子汉 |
[09:43] | and I won’t sit here while you cast aspersions on his character. | 我绝不会任你随意抹黑他 |
[09:47] | We’re not actually here to talk about your boyfriend, Miss Waverly. | 我今天无意跟你谈你男友的事情 韦弗莉女士 |
[09:51] | We’re here to talk about you. | 今天是想谈谈关于你的事情 |
[09:55] | Me? | 我 |
[09:56] | I can’t figure out your story. | 我看不透你 |
[09:58] | It’s not that complicated. | 我的经历并不复杂 |
[10:01] | Your mother’s New York old money. | 你母亲出身纽约贵族 |
[10:04] | Your father becomes a pilot in the ’20s. | 你父亲20年代时成为了飞行员 |
[10:06] | He knew Amelia Earhart, is that true? | 他以前认识艾米莉亚·埃尔哈特[女飞行员]吗 |
[10:08] | And Charles Lindbergh. | 还认识查尔斯·林白呢 |
[10:10] | He starts his own air freight company in the ’30s. | 他于30年代创办了一家空运公司 |
[10:12] | After the war, he’s a self-made millionaire. | 战后白手起家 成了百万富翁 |
[10:15] | Starts Cavalier Airlines in ’48. | 1948年创办了骑士航空 |
[10:20] | He gives you the flying bug. | 你继承了他对飞行的热爱 |
[10:22] | You get a pilot license as a teenager. | 你少年时期就取得了飞行员资格证 |
[10:24] | MIT, aeronautical engineering. | 你是麻省理工航空工程专业的高材生 |
[10:27] | Dad hires you at Cavalier, | 你爸招募你在骑士航空任职 |
[10:28] | and you work there until NASA starts looking for female astronauts. | 宇航局招募女宇航员时 你辞职来了这里 |
[10:34] | Doesn’t make an ounce of sense. | 我真是想不通啊 |
[10:38] | You can’t understand why a woman wants to be an astronaut? | 你不懂为何女人想做宇航员吗 |
[10:41] | I can’t understand why Ellen Waverly, | 我不懂为何艾伦·韦弗莉做出这样的选择 |
[10:44] | heiress, aeronautical engineer, pilot and now astronaut, | 你是富二代 航空工程师 飞行员 宇航员 |
[10:49] | is with Larry Wilson. | 居然看上了拉里·威尔森 |
[10:51] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[10:53] | He’s a homosexual. | 他是同性恋 |
[10:54] | – You’re wrong. – I doubt it. | -你错了 -那可没准 |
[10:55] | Why? Have you slept with him? | 怎么 你跟他睡过吗 |
[10:57] | No, have you? | 没有 你跟他睡过吗 |
[10:59] | I don’t think that is any of your business. | 与你无关 |
[11:01] | Tell me about your first kiss. | 你们的初吻是在哪里 |
[11:02] | – It was at the movies. – What movie? | -看电影时 -哪部电影 |
[11:04] | – Ryan’s Daughter. – What part? | -《碧海青天》 -哪一情节 |
[11:06] | When Rosy and Major Doryan make love in the meadow. | 罗茜和多里安少校在草原上做爱时 |
[11:08] | Odd time to take your eyes off the screen. | 这种情节怎么会分心呢 |
[11:10] | We were caught up in the moment. | 我们当时就是情不自禁了 |
[11:11] | I just don’t know why you’re doing this. | 我真不懂你为何这么做 |
[11:13] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[11:16] | Except trying to keep you from smearing the name of a perfectly good man. | 只是不想让你抹黑一个好人的名声 |
[11:20] | You’re helping him hide a secret | 你在帮他隐瞒 |
[11:22] | at great personal risk to yourself, your reputation and your career. | 这会毁了你自己 毁了你的名声和事业 |
[11:28] | Why? | 为何 |
[11:30] | I can’t figure it. | 我真是不明白 |
[11:35] | But I will. | 但我一定会找出原因 |
[11:44] | He didn’t buy it. | 他不信我 |
[11:47] | It was a worth a shot. | 试试也无妨 |
[11:49] | Sometimes the aggressive tack throws ’em off. | 有时 咄咄逼人的态度能让他们收手 |
[11:53] | How much longer is this crap gonna go on? | 这种折磨还得持续多久啊 |
[11:55] | No way to know yet. But we shouldn’t trust the phone. | 说不好 但通话时也要小心 |
[12:00] | Don’t they need a warrant to tap our phones? | 窃听电话必须有逮捕令吧 |
[12:04] | J. Edgar Hoover may be dead, | 虽然联调局胡弗局长已经不在了 |
[12:06] | but the feds are still lawless pricks | 但联调局依然无法无天 |
[12:08] | when it comes to protecting Americans against sexual perverts, | 尤其是在对付同性恋方面 |
[12:11] | so don’t trust the phones. | 通话时一定要小心 |
[12:13] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:16] | And back in Washington, | 再来关注华盛顿的消息 |
[12:18] | accusations of an extramarital affair between President Ted Kennedy | 有人指控泰德·肯尼迪总统婚内出轨 |
[12:23] | and a White House staffer named Mary Jo Kopechne | 出轨对象是白宫职员 玛丽·乔·科派妮 |
[12:26] | continue to roil the White House today. | 白宫深陷丑闻 |
[12:29] | This follows last week’s publication of photographs | 上周 一组照片被公布了 |
[12:32] | which appear to show the president and Miss Kopechne | 照片中显示 总统与科派妮女士 |
[12:35] | in Palm Beach, Florida, last winter… | 去年在佛罗里达棕榈海滩一同过冬 |
[12:37] | Maybe the FBI should be looking into his sex life. | 联调局有闲心 怎么不查查总统的性生活呢 |
[12:42] | 红星 苏联基地 | |
[12:52] | Is that the Russian carrier wave? | 苏联的无线载波吗 |
[12:54] | It’s not ours, so it’s gotta be theirs. | 不是我们的 那就肯定是他们的呗 |
[12:58] | Could be Gordo’s red blinky people. | 也可能是戈登看见的”红眼人” |
[13:00] | I never said they were blinky people. | 我没说是”红眼人” |
[13:04] | Just red lights. | 我就是看到了红光 |
[13:05] | You also said you ain’t been nipping at that last bottle of Chivas, either. | 你之前还不肯承认偷喝最后一瓶芝华士呢 骗子 |
[13:10] | That bottle’s been in my protection, | 我一直保管着那瓶酒 |
[13:11] | and it has not been touched by man or beast in weeks. | 滴酒未少 |
[13:17] | It’s transmitting again. | 又在传输了 |
[13:20] | What is that? Is that telemetry? | 遥感探测吗 |
[13:22] | No, it’s a short-range VHF transmitter. | 不是 甚高频发射机 |
[13:27] | The Russian telemetry is on a different frequency. | 苏联的遥感信号不是这个频段 |
[13:30] | But it has to be voice, and it’s encrypted. | 但一定在传话 而且加密了 |
[13:33] | Well, they’re obviously doing something they don’t want us to know about. | 显然 不想被我们知道他们的行动 |
[13:37] | Like what? | 什么行动啊 |
[13:38] | Installing surveillance materials. | 安装监控设备 |
[13:41] | – Maybe weapons. – Do you really believe that? | -有可能是武器 -你真这么想 |
[13:45] | Why would you want weapons on the moon? Who you gonna be shooting at? | 在月球上投放武器能打中谁呢 |
[13:47] | You, me, Gordo. | 我们仨 你 我和戈登 |
[13:51] | Well, everybody wants to shoot at Gordo. | 戈登是人见人打啊 |
[13:54] | I heard that. | 我听到了啊 |
[13:59] | – Holy shit! – Shit. | -该死 -见鬼 |
[14:01] | – Goddamn it. – There’s another one. | -一惊一乍 -还有一只 |
[14:03] | – You okay? – I saw at least two back behind the rack. | -没事吧 -架子后面至少有两只 |
[14:05] | – You talking about the ants? – Yeah, I’m talking about the ants. | -蚂蚁吗 -还能是什么啊 |
[14:13] | We need eyes on that base. | 我们得探查苏联基地的情况 |
[14:14] | You wanna start spying on the Soviets? | 你想监视他们啊 |
[14:17] | They’re spying on us. I guarantee it. | 他们肯定在监视我们 |
[14:20] | Pick up your feet. | 抬脚 |
[14:22] | Pick ’em up. | 抬脚 |
[14:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:26] | Tomorrow I want to take the rover and head along Broadway. | 明天 我要开月球车去”百老汇”看看 |
[14:30] | Swing around Mayberry and then up the western slope of Mount Pilot. | 逛逛”梅伯里” 然后去”百乐山”西坡 |
[14:33] | See if there’s any sign the Russians have been on our side of the crater. | 查看是否有苏联人前来探查的足迹 |
[14:36] | We’re supposed to be gathering ore samples tomorrow. | 按照计划 我们明天该去采集矿石标本 |
[14:40] | Yeah, we’re gonna take a little detour. | 绕个路 没关系 |
[14:42] | You gonna tell Houston? | 你打算告诉休斯顿吗 |
[14:44] | We don’t encrypt our communications, | 我们的通讯频道没有加密 |
[14:46] | so we gotta assume the Russians are listening to everything we say. | 苏联人可能监听了我们的所有对话 |
[14:49] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[14:53] | Prep the rover for an extended run. | 准备好月球车 我们得绕个路 |
[14:54] | Gordo, let it go, man. | 戈登 别找了 |
[14:57] | Can’t just let ’em run around in here. | 不能让蚂蚁满地跑啊 |
[14:58] | What if they get in the circuitry and short something out? | 万一导致电路故障怎么办 |
[15:03] | What if they get in the food? | 万一爬进食物里怎么办 |
[15:04] | Well, I could use a little something crunchy in my oatmeal. | 我可不介意燕麦多点嚼劲 |
[15:07] | This isn’t funny. | 不好笑 |
[15:09] | Those ants are NASA property, and we’re responsible for ’em. | 蚂蚁属于宇航局 我们得看好 |
[15:11] | Easy there, sailor. No one’s making fun of your ants, okay? | 别激动 没人看不起你家蚂蚁 |
[15:15] | Fine. Let ’em run all over the place. I don’t give a shit. | 行吧 就让蚂蚁满地爬吧 我不管了 |
[15:29] | The damage estimate is $150 | 预计造成了价值150美元的损失 |
[15:31] | to remove the offending words and repaint the lockers. | 用于清除储物柜上的脏话 重新刷漆 |
[15:33] | That’s a bit much for a bucket of paint and a brush, don’t you think? | 刷个漆用不了这么多钱吧 |
[15:37] | Well, the cost is not really the issue, Mrs. Stevens. | 赔偿数目是次要 史蒂文斯太太 |
[15:40] | I’d like to talk about the relationship between the boys. | 我想跟你们谈谈 两个孩子的关系 |
[15:43] | My concern is that it’s becoming unhealthy and damaging– | 我担心 他们的关系不健康 会带坏彼此 |
[15:46] | – They’re friends. – Best friends. | -他们是朋友 -最好的朋友 |
[15:47] | Practically grew up together. | 从小一起长大 |
[15:49] | And that’s not us defending them. | 这可是大实话 |
[15:51] | What they did is inappropriate and wrong, and they’ll be punished for it. | 他们做错事很不应该 我们会惩罚他们 |
[15:54] | Absolutely, but speaking of which, | 没错 但说到惩罚 |
[16:00] | Is it true you’ve stopped paddling students? | 你们现在真的不体罚学生了吗 |
[16:04] | Corporal punishment in schools is becoming frowned on in modern educational circles. | 现代教育界不赞同体罚学生 |
[16:08] | Well, spanking was not frowned upon in my home, | 孩子犯错 我们家向来都会体罚 |
[16:12] | and now I’m an astronaut. | 可我成为宇航员无心管束后 他才不规矩 |
[16:13] | So what does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[16:16] | I think we’re getting a little off-topic here. | 有点跑题了 |
[16:18] | I think that the relationship, the friendship, between Danny and Shane, | 我认为 丹尼和谢恩的友情 |
[16:23] | while genuine and heartfelt… | 虽然十分诚挚 |
[16:26] | is becoming unhealthy, particularly for Danny. | 但正走向歧途 对丹尼尤其如此 |
[16:30] | – What? – For Danny? | -什么 -丹尼 |
[16:33] | Yes, Mrs. Stevens. | 对 史蒂文斯太太 |
[16:34] | The teachers all agree that your son is the follower in this situation, | 老师们一致认为你儿子只是从犯 |
[16:37] | and that if it were not for the influence of Shane, | 要不是受谢恩影响 |
[16:39] | he would probably not be participating in activities like– | 他应该不会惹麻烦… |
[16:42] | – My son is a follower? – No. | -我儿子是跟屁虫 -不可能 |
[16:44] | He’s weak and he sucks up to his friends? | 他软弱无能 是小跟班吗 |
[16:44] | Shane is the problem here? Huh? Yeah? | 怎么可能是谢恩的问题 |
[16:48] | – Is that what you’re saying? – Is that what you’re saying? | -你是这个意思吗 -你是这个意思吗 |
[16:52] | I’m saying there’s a dynamic at play here. | 我的意思是 他们俩的关系不对等 |
[16:56] | Shane is a natural leader, Danny wants to please him, | 谢恩是天生的领袖 丹尼想要取悦他 |
[16:58] | and the results are toxic, antisocial behavior. | 结果就导致了反社会的不良行为 |
[17:01] | I’m not listening to any more of this. Let’s go. | 真是一派胡言 我们走 |
[17:03] | This is outrageous. I will be contacting Superintendent Jones about this. | 太气人了 我一定得向琼斯校监反映情况 |
[17:13] | – What a jackass. – He’s… | -混蛋 -他… |
[17:18] | – I don’t believe him. – ‘Course not. | -我不信 -我也不信 |
[17:30] | Houston, we’re back at the ranch now, | 休斯顿 我们外出执行任务了 |
[17:31] | so we’ll be going off VOX, and we’ll talk to you after dinner. | 暂时失联 晚饭再联系 |
[17:36] | Roger that. What’s for dinner tonight? | 收到 今晚吃什么 |
[17:38] | I think Gordo’s making beef stroganoff. | 戈登好像在做苏联牛柳丝 |
[17:41] | Someone should tell the mess steward | 告诉我们的大厨 |
[17:42] | serving Russian food on an American base isn’t exactly kosher. | 在美国基地做苏联菜不太合适啊 |
[17:46] | I’ll send your note to the kitchen, Ed. Houston out. | 我会帮你转告厨师 爱德 休斯顿 完毕 |
[18:03] | So you satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[18:06] | We ran off 30 kilometers on the rover and didn’t see a single sign of the Russians. | 转了30千米 完全没发现苏联人的踪迹 |
[18:09] | I’m satisfied in terms of what we saw, | 我很满意目前所见的情况 |
[18:13] | but the Soviets are crafty. | 但苏联人很狡猾 |
[18:14] | I know. I fought these guys and their stooges in Korea. | 我很了解他们 朝鲜战争时 我跟他们交过手 |
[18:17] | They’re always trying to gain an advantage in any kind of situation. | 他们总会想法设法占上风 |
[18:21] | We didn’t even come close to covering our part of the crater today. | 我们今天都没转完我们这片坑洞 |
[18:24] | So tomorrow, we’ll have to recon another sector. | 明天 我们还得去另一边看看 |
[18:28] | “Our part.” | “我们这片” |
[18:29] | I love that it’s our part now, like somehow we own it. | 我喜欢这个说法 感觉好像归属我们了 |
[18:33] | Kind of it how it works, you know? | 就是这样吧 |
[18:36] | Whoever plants the flag first, owns it. | 先插旗的人就是所有者 |
[18:39] | Ask the Pilgrims. | 清教徒反正总这么说 |
[18:41] | And what if I ask the Indians? | 那印第安人也太惨了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行了吧 |
[18:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:28] | No one’s been here before. | 从未有人在此驻足 |
[19:32] | No one’s seen this before. | 从未有人见过此景 |
[19:36] | Now I have. | 我是第一人 |
[19:56] | Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[19:58] | Don’t fucking “Hi, Bob” me. | 少来这一套 |
[20:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[20:04] | Just a little apartment hunting. | “找公寓”去了 |
[20:07] | No one got hurt. | 没什么大碍 |
[20:09] | We’re out on the rover, and you go AWOL? | 我们在外探测 你居然擅离职守 |
[20:12] | We talked about this last time. | 我们之前谈过了 |
[20:15] | You don’t leave the base without authorization, ever. | 没有批准 不可以离开基地 |
[20:20] | Houston finds out about this, they’ll ground you the rest of your natural life. | 要是被休斯顿发现 你就别想再飞了 |
[20:24] | Well, first they gotta get me off this rock, | 那他们也得先把我接走啊 |
[20:28] | and they ain’t doing such a good job of that. | 至今还没信呢 |
[20:37] | What if you’d gotten into trouble, and none of us knew where you were? | 万一你遇上麻烦怎么办 我们俩都不知道你去了哪里 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry, Mommy. Next time I’ll leave a note on the refrigerator. | 对不起 “老妈” 下次我会在冰箱上给你留便条 |
[20:43] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得是儿戏吗 |
[20:46] | I think this is about 15 pounds of bullshit. | 我觉得这一切都很扯 |
[20:50] | You and Dani are cruising around looking for commie spies that don’t exist, | 你和丹妮外出巡查根本不存在的共党探子 |
[20:54] | and I’m pretty sure you didn’t say squat about that to Houston. | 你肯定对休斯顿只字未提吧 |
[20:57] | No, ’cause we were maintaining radio security | 对 因为无线电通讯没有加密 |
[20:59] | while on a mission to protect this base. | 我们执行保护基地的任务 不能被苏联人知道 |
[21:01] | Protect this base? Protect what? | 保护基地 有什么好保护啊 |
[21:04] | This hunk of junk? | 这堆破铜烂铁吗 |
[21:07] | I mean, the shower only works half the time. The food is lousy. | 淋浴时好时坏 食物难吃到恶心 |
[21:10] | The toilet’s backed up so much you barely even notice the smell anymore. | 马桶堵到整个空间都发臭了 |
[21:13] | – The Soviets are out there. – The Soviets. | -苏联人在监视我们 -苏联人 |
[21:14] | And they’re a threat to this base. You saw them yourself! | 他们威胁到了基地安全 你自己亲眼所见 |
[21:17] | I never said they were Soviets. Just things. | 我没说看到苏联人了 只是看到了什么东西 |
[21:21] | You said you saw red blinking lights. | 你说看到了红色的闪光 |
[21:22] | There’s no other rational explanation for that than the Soviets. | 除了苏联人 还能是谁 |
[21:24] | Unless there wasn’t anything out there at all. | 除非外面其实什么都没有 |
[21:26] | – Dani. No. – What are you trying to say, Dani? Huh? | -丹妮 别插嘴 -你什么意思 丹妮 |
[21:28] | – What are you saying? – Don’t go yelling at me. | -你什么意思啊 -别冲我吼 |
[21:30] | – What are you trying to say? – Gordo. | -你什么意思啊 -戈登 |
[21:31] | You think I’m making this up? See? That’s what you do. | 你觉得我在胡扯 你总这样 |
[21:33] | You cut me down to make me look like I don’t belong. | 你总是否定我 排挤我 |
[21:35] | You’re trying to make me look like a fool! | 你总想看我笑话 |
[21:37] | I said stand down! | 退后 |
[21:38] | You’re on her side now? You’re both against me. | 你居然向着她 你们俩都不信我 |
[21:40] | – I said stand down. – What do you wanna do? You wanna hit me? | -我让你退后 -不然怎样 你还想打我吗 |
[21:43] | Give it your best shot. You think you’re man enough? | 打我啊 你有那个能耐吗 |
[21:47] | Step back! Step back! | 退后 退后 |
[21:50] | Everybody, just calm down and step back! | 你们俩都冷静点 别冲动 |
[22:08] | You’re confined to this base until further notice. | 你被禁足了 静候查看 |
[22:15] | Confined to the base? | 禁足 |
[22:19] | Confined? | 禁足 |
[22:23] | Me, my. What am I gonna do? | 天呐 这下可怎么办啊 |
[22:27] | Heavens to Betsy. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[22:29] | I’m confined to the base. | 我被禁足在基地了 |
[22:31] | – Jesus Christ. – I don’t need this bullshit. | -天呐 -受不了 |
[22:39] | I’m confined. | 我被禁足了 |
[22:42] | I’m telling you, Ed. This is starting to get out of hand. | 爱德 再这样下去就会失控 |
[22:45] | Enough, Danielle. | 够了 丹妮尔 |
[22:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:49] | I will just shut my mouth like a good little girl | 我会乖乖闭嘴 |
[22:52] | and let you handle all of this. | 交给你全权处置 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | How to put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[23:22] | Well, Agent Donahue is of the opinion | 唐纳修探员认为 |
[23:26] | that Larry Wilson may have certain tendencies | 拉里·威尔森的某些倾向 |
[23:32] | which could pose a security risk to the program. | 会对太空计划造成威胁 |
[23:37] | He thinks Larry’s gay. | 他觉得拉里是同性恋 |
[23:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:41] | And now he has voiced a theory | 他现在认为 |
[23:44] | that perhaps you may have certain tendencies as well. | 也许你也有同样的倾向 |
[23:49] | That’s absurd. | 简直荒谬 |
[23:53] | This is not a good time | 眼下正值敏感时期 |
[23:56] | for the administration to be forced to deal with another scandal. | 宇航局万万不可再闹出丑闻了 |
[23:59] | Another sex scanda– | 性丑闻… |
[24:00] | Yeah, I understand that Teddy’s been a very bad boy. | 是啊 泰迪总统真不”乖” |
[24:04] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[24:06] | The attack on the president is a debasement of the culture and nation. | 攻击总统 就是贬损整个民族 |
[24:11] | All the more reason why a NASA astronaut’s private what-have-yous | 正因如此 宇航局职员的性取向 |
[24:15] | should not be made public at this time. | 此时更不该公之于众了 |
[24:17] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[24:19] | But I can’t control Gavin Donahue or the Justice Department. | 但我可堵不住盖文·唐纳修或是司法部的嘴 |
[24:23] | No. | 没错 |
[24:25] | But you could… | 但你可以… |
[24:28] | you and Larry both could take a step. | 你和拉里可以更进一步 |
[24:32] | A step which would make these accusations against the both of you seem ridiculous. | 这样针对你们俩的指控就会显得苍白无力 |
[24:45] | I can assure you we’re doing all we can to get the relief crew up there. | 我向你保证 我们正竭尽全力送人去接替你们 |
[24:49] | – I’m sure you are, Buzz. – What’s he saying? | -我信你 巴斯 -他说什么 |
[24:51] | – You gotta watch the gears. – Don’t tell me what to do. I see it. | -小心点 -别指挥我 我自己会看 |
[24:55] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[24:58] | Our new estimate for the launch of Apollo 24 is December 9. | 最新预计阿波罗24号能于12月9日发射 |
[25:05] | – It’s the damn ants, isn’t it? – It wasn’t the ants. It’s the tape. | -肯定是因为蚂蚁 -不是蚂蚁 录像带出问题了 |
[25:08] | Two more weeks. | 再坚持两周 |
[25:09] | Got it. | 好 |
[25:11] | Bohica. | 好事多磨 |
[25:13] | But the good news is the unmanned Titan launched perfectly this morning | 好消息是 无人泰坦火箭今早发射成功了 |
[25:16] | and should be there in five days. | 应该五天后就能抵达月球 |
[25:18] | And we have a little surprise for you this time. | 我们这次为你们准备了一个小惊喜 |
[25:21] | Love surprises. | 我最喜欢惊喜了 |
[25:22] | Needle-nose pliers. | 尖嘴钳 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:28] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[25:37] | I don’t suppose you’re sending us a new batch of videotapes? | 你不会给我们送了新的录像带吧 |
[25:40] | Of what? No. No. | 什么录像带 没有 |
[25:42] | NASA’s still having trouble with the Hollywood studios. | 宇航局没能与好莱坞影业谈判成功 |
[25:45] | They don’t want people thinking they can just record their shows at home. | 好莱坞不想让人家在家随意录制电视节目 |
[25:48] | It’d eat into their advertising revenue if they skip the commercials. | 万一观众不看广告 他们就没法靠播广告赚钱了 |
[25:52] | But we did manage to include a whole new plumbing assembly for the shower. | 但我们给你们送去了新的淋浴管 |
[25:57] | Great. I’m looking forward to that. Thank you. | 太好了 真是迫不及待 谢谢你 |
[26:00] | How’s Gordo’s cold? | 戈登的感冒怎么样了 |
[26:04] | He’s feeling better. | 他好点了 |
[26:08] | Should be back to work real soon. | 应该很快就能返工了 |
[26:11] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[26:12] | I’ll give you further updates on 24 as they become available. | 我会随时告知你24号的进展 |
[26:15] | Houston out. | 休斯顿 完毕 |
[26:17] | Jamestown out. | 詹姆斯敦 完毕 |
[26:21] | Can it be saved? | 还能看吗 |
[26:37] | – I’d like to introduce my second surprise. – There it is. | -我想隆重介绍第二个惊喜 -可以了 |
[26:40] | She’s a new member to our group, and she’s also afraid of flying. | 她是小组的新成员 她也害怕飞行 |
[26:45] | Isn’t that nice? | 多棒啊 |
[26:49] | Emily, do you want to explain what led to your fear of flying? | 艾米丽 可以分享一下你为何害怕飞行吗 |
[26:52] | Well, I don’t think anybody would be interested in my story. | 大概没人对我的经历感兴趣吧 |
[26:55] | I just thought I’d sit and listen tonight. | 我本以为今晚就安静坐着当听众好了 |
[26:59] | I feel you have a lot of hostility toward me. | 我感觉你对我有敌意 |
[27:07] | Why do you say that, Mr. Carlin? | 你为何这么说 卡林先生 |
[27:10] | No. No! | 不 不要啊 |
[27:17] | Sorry, guys. That was the best I could do. | 抱歉 两位 我尽力了 |
[27:23] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在可怎么办啊 |
[27:37] | “I’d like to introduce my second surprise. My wife, Emily. | “我想隆重介绍第二个惊喜 我的妻子 艾米丽” |
[27:40] | Emily is also the newest member of our group and also afraid of flying.” | “她是小组的新成员 她也害怕飞行” |
[27:45] | “Isn’t that nice?” | “多棒啊” |
[27:48] | “Emily, would you like to explain what led to your fear of flying?” | “艾米丽 可以分享一下你为何害怕飞行吗” |
[27:52] | “I don’t think anybody would be interested in my story. | “大概没人对我的经历感兴趣吧” |
[27:55] | I thought I’d just sit and listen tonight.” | “我本以为今晚就安静坐着当听众好了” |
[27:57] | “I feel you have a lot of hostility toward me.” | “我感觉你对我有敌意” |
[28:02] | “Emily? Why would you say that, Mr. Carlin?” | “艾米丽 你为何这么说 卡林先生” |
[28:05] | “Because Emily, by refusing to tell her story, | “艾米丽不肯分享原因” |
[28:07] | is implying that her fear is better than mine. | “一定是因为她觉得她比我更害怕” |
[28:10] | I don’t like it, I feel threatened by it, | “我不喜欢这样 我有种危机感” |
[28:13] | and I don’t know how to deal with it.” | “我不知道该怎么办” |
[28:16] | “Emily, do you have hostility towards Mr. Carlin?” | “艾米丽 你对卡林先生有敌意吗” |
[28:19] | “No. I just didn’t think anybody would be interested in my story. | “没有 我就是觉得没人会对我的经历感兴趣” |
[28:23] | I really just thought I’d sit and listen tonight.” | “我真以为今晚可以坐着当听众” |
[28:25] | “You know, I like you for saying that.” | “你这么说 真讨喜” |
[28:27] | “Thank you. I like you too, very much.” | “谢谢你 我也很喜欢你” |
[28:30] | “I don’t believe you.” | “我不信” |
[28:39] | – Okay. Let’s go again. – Let’s keep going. | -再来一遍 -继续吧 |
[28:40] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[28:47] | Well, this is an embarrassment to your entire family. | 简直给我们家蒙羞 |
[28:52] | Do you realize that? | 你意识到错误了吗 |
[28:54] | – Yes, sir. – Speak up! | -是 长官 -大点声 |
[28:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:02] | You’re supposed to be the man of the house while I’m away. | 我不在家时 你本该肩负起照顾家人的责任 |
[29:06] | Supposed to help your mother with all the new responsibilities she’s taken on. | 你母亲肩上担子很重 你本该帮她分担 |
[29:10] | But, instead, you’re running around, acting like some kinda little punk? | 但你倒好 四处惹是生非 |
[29:22] | And right before Thanksgiving. | 感恩节前还不老实 |
[29:29] | I’m very disappointed in you, Shane. | 我对你很失望 谢恩 |
[29:35] | And now the tears. | 怎么还哭了 |
[29:39] | You’re 11 years old, Shane. | 你已经11岁了 谢恩 |
[29:42] | When are you gonna stop acting like a little baby and start acting like a man? | 你什么时候才能成熟一点呢 |
[29:47] | – I don’t know. – Just stop. | -我不知道 -别哭了 |
[29:48] | – Stop the crying, all right? Cut it out. – I got work to do here. | -别哭了 不要这样 -我还有工作呢 |
[29:53] | I don’t have time for your little baby shenanigans. | 我没时间看你哭哭啼啼 |
[29:55] | I’ll handle it from here, Ed, okay? | 交给我吧 爱德 |
[29:57] | Shane, say goodbye to your father. | 谢恩 跟爸爸再见 |
[30:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:02] | Goodbye, Shane. | 再见 谢恩 |
[30:10] | Houston, we’re ascending from the mining site with fresh samples. | 休斯顿 我们从矿洞采集了新标本 |
[30:14] | Copy that, Ed. Hope Gordo feels better soon. | 收到 爱德 希望戈登早日康复 |
[30:17] | Bet you could use another pair of hands processing the ice. | 多一个人帮你凿冰 进度也会更快 |
[30:20] | We surely could, Houston. | 是啊 休斯顿 |
[30:22] | And I’m sure Gordo’s dying to get back to work as well. | 戈登肯定也想早点康复返工 |
[30:25] | Copy that. Houston out. | 收到 休斯顿 完毕 |
[30:28] | Ed, how long you gonna keep Gordo under house arrest? | 爱德 你打算让戈登禁足多久 |
[30:33] | I think the flight surgeons are beginning to get a little worried about his head cold. | 飞航医生好像有点担心他的”感冒” |
[30:37] | He’s on the mend. | 他还在恢复 |
[30:38] | He was almost back to his normal self the other day, | 他前几天已经差不多恢复正常了 |
[30:40] | goofing around, acting out that episode. | 插科打诨 排解情绪 |
[30:43] | He just needs a break. | 他就是需要歇一歇 |
[30:46] | I’m getting a bad vibe from him lately, | 我觉得他最近不对劲 |
[30:49] | like something just isn’t computing in his head anymore. | 似乎做事根本不动脑 |
[30:54] | Look, Gordo’s tough. | 戈登很顽强 |
[30:56] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[31:01] | After I got shot down in Korea, | 我在朝鲜被击落时 |
[31:03] | I had a few days back in Seoul where the walls were closing in on me too. | 曾在首尔修养 我当时也感觉人生灰暗 |
[31:08] | – You got shot down? – Yeah. | -你被击落过 -对 |
[31:10] | Supporting a strike mission just north of the 38th parallel. | 在38线以北协助打击任务 |
[31:16] | There was another pilot that crash-landed, and I was flying cover above him | 还有一个飞行员也坠机了 我当时在他上方 |
[31:20] | when I got clipped by antiaircraft fire. | 被对空火力瞄准了 |
[31:23] | Two of us spent a week evading the enemy before I made it back to our lines. | 整整一周 我们俩设法躲避敌人 最后我顺利返回部队 |
[31:28] | Before you made it back? | 只有你一人回去了 |
[31:32] | He didn’t make it. | 他不幸遇难了 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, Ed. | 我很遗憾 爱德 |
[31:38] | It was a long time ago. | 老黄历了 |
[31:40] | But the point of the story… | 但关键是… |
[31:43] | is that when I got back to Seoul, I was tightly wound. | 我回到首尔时 遍体鳞伤 |
[31:50] | I even got short-tempered with a couple of my superiors. | 我甚至和上级起了冲突 |
[31:54] | Short-tempered? | 冲突 |
[31:56] | I took a swing at a colonel. | 我打了一个上校一拳 |
[31:59] | They put me in a hotel room, gave me a bottle of scotch and said, | 他们帮我开了一间房 给了我一瓶威士忌 |
[32:02] | “Don’t come back until your head’s straight.” | 让我清醒后再归队 |
[32:07] | Locked myself in that room, | 我把自己锁在房间里 |
[32:09] | resurfaced a few days later, right as rain. | 几天后就又活蹦乱跳了 |
[32:16] | Gordo needs a little time. | 戈登需要时间恢复 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:25] | Well, I used to think the same thing about Clayton. | 我以前也觉得时间会治愈克莱顿的伤痛 |
[32:29] | – You know, that he just needed some time. – Yeah. | -我本以为他只是需要点时间 -嗯 |
[32:33] | But now it’s like he’s a different man altogether. | 但他现在就像变了一个人 |
[32:39] | A man I don’t know anymore. | 他变得好陌生 |
[32:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:56] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:58] | We shouldn’t be talking about this on an open channel, Commander. | 最好不要在开放频道谈论此事 指挥官 |
[33:01] | Well, I agree with you, sir, but I think the Soviets knew full well | 我同意 长官 但苏联人应该早就清楚 |
[33:04] | we’d find their tracks and report back to NASA. | 我们会发现他们的踪迹 并向宇航局报告 |
[33:07] | I’ll inform the White House, | 我会告知白宫 |
[33:09] | and they’ll summon the Soviet ambassador, | 他们会召见苏联驻美大使 |
[33:12] | and I’m sure that they will demand some answers regarding this incident. | 他们一定会将此事问清楚 |
[33:13] | 视频信号已干扰 音频较复杂 还需时间 | |
[33:18] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[33:19] | And how do you want us to… proceed here on the moon? | 接下来有何指示 |
[33:26] | Continue your normal operations, Commander. | 继续进行日常操作 指挥官 |
[33:30] | Do nothing to provoke an incident with the Russian cosmonauts. | 不要挑衅苏联宇航员 |
[33:35] | We will handle everything through diplomatic channels from now on. | 我们会通过外交手段处理此事 |
[33:41] | Aye, aye, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[33:48] | That’s insane. I can’t believe he’d even suggest that to you. | 太荒谬了 他居然这样暗示你 |
[33:52] | Do you think Weisner knows? | 你觉得威斯纳知道了吗 |
[33:54] | He doesn’t want to know. | 他不想知道 |
[33:58] | He’s hoping this whole thing just goes away. | 他就希望此事赶紧了结 |
[34:01] | Teddy’s little Palm Beach fling has got them all squeamish | 总统的情事令他们神经兮兮 |
[34:04] | about anything to do with sex right now. | 一涉及到情爱 就立马风声鹤唳 |
[34:06] | Last thing they need is a scandal about a dyke astronaut and a fag engineer. | 他们可不想出拉拉宇航员和基佬工程师的丑闻了 |
[34:10] | I’ve told you before, I don’t like those terms. | 我说过 我不喜欢这种蔑称 |
[34:12] | This gets out, we’re gonna be called much worse. | 若此事走漏风声 大家只会说得更难听 |
[34:15] | Then we can’t let it get out. | 那就绝不能露出马脚 |
[34:18] | You’re not seriously considering this? | 你不会真打算这样吧 |
[34:22] | I don’t know. I think we have to put all the options on the table. | 不好说 我们得全盘考虑 |
[34:27] | What? | 你说什么 |
[34:28] | There is a certain simplicity to the idea. | 若迈出这一步 一切就都好办了 |
[34:32] | It would redefine us in the eyes of the world. | 世人就会打消疑惑 |
[34:35] | Much harder for anyone to question us if we’ve taken that step. | 若我们迈出这一步 他们就很难再怀疑我们了 |
[34:38] | Right. | 对 |
[34:39] | Okay. I’m just gonna say this once, and I want it on the record. | 我只说一次 你听好了 |
[34:43] | You do this, you actually go through with this, | 如果你真这样做 |
[34:46] | this thing that I can’t even say out loud, | 这件事 我甚至都说不出口 |
[34:49] | you do this, then you and I, we’re done. | 如果你真这么做 我们俩就结束了 |
[34:53] | Pam, I’m just considering all the options. | 帕姆 我就是在考虑可能的选择 |
[34:56] | No, this isn’t an option. This isn’t an idea. | 不 这个选择行不通 连想都不该想 |
[34:58] | This isn’t even a possibility. | 绝对不行 |
[35:00] | It wouldn’t mean anything. | 此事根本没有影响 |
[35:03] | It would to me. | 但我在乎 |
[35:05] | It would mean everything. | 一切都会随之改变 |
[35:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:12] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[35:16] | There. Now it’s been said, and I said it because it had to be said, | 我终于说出口了 这也是我的心里话 |
[35:18] | and I know you never would. | 我知道你不会有回应 |
[35:27] | – I don’t know, I– – This… | -怎么说呢… -这… |
[35:30] | This is too big. | 这是件大事 |
[35:32] | What you guys are talking about doing, it is important. | 你们俩所谈论之事不是儿戏 |
[35:36] | It’s deep. | 牵涉很深 |
[35:38] | I know it may not be cool or hip to say that these days, | 也许现在不流行说心里话了 |
[35:41] | but it is how I feel, and I feel it in my bones. | 但我必须说出自己的感受 我很难受 |
[35:44] | So you do this… | 你若是这么做… |
[35:47] | we’re done. | 我们俩就结束了 |
[37:02] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[37:04] | Dani. Up and at ’em. | 丹妮 起来 该开始了 |
[37:06] | Come on, it’s time. Let’s go. It’s time. | 起来 到点了 快快 到点了 |
[37:08] | It’s time. | 该开始了 |
[37:09] | Okay, Ed, this time you’re gonna play Mr. Carlin. | 爱德 这次你扮演卡林先生 |
[37:11] | Dani, you’re gonna play all the women, as usual. | 丹妮 你还是扮演所有女性角色 |
[37:13] | I’m gonna be Bob. | 我来扮演鲍勃 |
[37:16] | – Gordo, what the hell are you– – Let’s go. Come on, Ed. | -戈登 你搞什么… -快点 爱德 |
[37:18] | What the hell is– | 搞什么幺蛾子 |
[37:20] | And… | 接下来 |
[37:21] | “I’d like to introduce my second surprise. | “我要隆重介绍第二个惊喜” |
[37:24] | This is my wife, Emily. | “这是我的妻子 艾米丽” |
[37:25] | She’s a new member to the group, and she’s also afraid of flying.” | “她是小组的新成员 她也害怕飞行” |
[37:28] | What are you doing? It’s the middle of the night. | 你大半夜搞什么鬼 |
[37:30] | Mrs. Bakerman has the next line. | 下一句该贝克曼太太了 |
[37:33] | Mrs. Bakerman. | 贝克曼太太 |
[37:35] | That’s you. | 该你了 |
[37:39] | “Isn’t that nice?” | “多棒啊” |
[37:41] | “Emily, you wanna explain what first led to your fear of flying?” | “艾米丽 可以分享一下你为何害怕飞行吗” |
[37:45] | Gordo, quit this horsing around. We got a busy day tomorrow. | 戈登 别闹了 我们明天还有很多事呢 |
[37:49] | Gordo. | 戈登 |
[37:50] | Get up. | 你让开 |
[37:57] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[38:01] | “I didn’t think anyone would be interested in my story. | “我本以为没人会对我的经历感兴趣” |
[38:04] | I just thought I’d sit and listen tonight.” | “我本以为今晚就安静坐着当听众好了” |
[38:09] | “I feel you have a lot of hostility toward me.” Small laugh. | “我感觉你对我有敌意” 稀稀拉拉的笑声 |
[38:15] | “And why do you say that, Mr. Carlin?” | “你为何这么说 卡林先生” |
[38:18] | “Because Emily, by refusing to tell her story, | “艾米丽不肯分享原因” |
[38:20] | is implying that her fear is better than mine. | “一定是因为她觉得她比我更害怕” |
[38:22] | I don’t like it, I feel threatened by it, and I don’t know how to deal with it.” | “我不喜欢这样 我有种危机感 我不知道该怎么办” |
[38:26] | Medium laugh. | 笑声渐大 |
[38:27] | – Gordo. What the hell are you doing? – I’m doing the first episode. | -戈登 你干什么啊 -我在演第一集 |
[38:29] | “Fly the Unfriendly Skies.” Okay? You’re getting in the way. | 《恐惧的蓝天》 你挡路了 |
[38:35] | “Emily, do you have hostility to Mr. Carlin?” | “艾米丽 你对卡林先生有敌意吗” |
[38:40] | “No. I just didn’t think anyone would be interested in my story. | “没有 我就是觉得没人会对我的经历感兴趣” |
[38:43] | – I just thought I’d and sit and listen–” – The hell are you doing? | -“我真以为今晚可以坐着当听众” -你干什么啊 |
[38:46] | You’re stepping on the joke! You’re stepping on the joke. Stop. | 笑点马上就到了 别打断 |
[38:51] | Where was I? | 我演到哪儿了 |
[38:52] | Mr. Carlin. | 卡林先生 |
[38:55] | “You know, I like you for saying that.” | “你这么说 真讨喜” |
[38:58] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢” |
[39:00] | Ed, I think maybe you need to call Houston. | 爱德 你可能得求助休斯顿了 |
[39:03] | – “I don’t believe you.” Big laugh. – No. | -“我不信” 观众大笑 -不行 |
[39:06] | Absolutely not. But you’re right. | 绝对不行 但你说得对 |
[39:08] | He’s been cooped up in here for too long. He needs to get outside, clear his head. | 他在基地关了太久了 他得出去换换环境 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:13] | “Right. Well, I was in college. | “我大学时” |
[39:16] | It was just a little thing. | “其实不值一提” |
[39:18] | – A bunch of us were going to Ann Arbor–” – Gordo. | “我们几个人相约去安娜堡” -戈登 |
[39:20] | Gordo. Gordo. | 戈登 戈登 |
[39:24] | Let’s go for a walk. Outside. | 我们去外面走走 |
[39:27] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[39:29] | – A walk? – Yeah. | -走走 -对 |
[39:31] | Do a little apartment hunting. | 去”找公寓” |
[39:35] | And you can show me the great unknown you’re always talking about. | 带我去你发现的未知之地 |
[39:39] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[39:43] | Come on, bud. | 走吧 |
[39:44] | Come on, buddy. Let’s suit up. | 走吧 穿上宇航服 |
[40:20] | It’s a beautiful area. | 真美 |
[40:27] | We should take some pictures. | 我们该拍下来 |
[40:29] | No. | 不 |
[40:32] | I’ll never do that. | 不拍 |
[40:36] | That’d spoil it. | 拍了就毁了 |
[40:38] | Reduce all this to just some chemicals doing tricks on a piece of paper. | 我不想将此等美景框在几寸照片上 |
[40:43] | No photo could ever really capture this. | 相机捕捉不到真正的美 |
[40:48] | I know. | 是啊 |
[40:52] | So how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 还行 |
[40:58] | A little better, I guess. | 好点了 |
[41:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:04] | Well, that’s good. | 这是好事 |
[41:08] | You wanna explain to me what the hell was going on back there? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 说不上来 |
[41:17] | I just… | 我就是… |
[41:20] | I couldn’t do it anymore. | 我就是受不了了 |
[41:24] | – Couldn’t do what? – Just stay in that room. | -受不了什么 -待在那里 |
[41:29] | Same walls, same lights. | 千篇一律的墙壁和灯光 |
[41:33] | Same food. | 万年不变的食物 |
[41:35] | Fucking hell, I hate that food. | 我真是恨死那种食物了 |
[41:41] | I didn’t sign up for this, Ed. | 这不是我加入的初衷 爱德 |
[41:44] | I’m a naval aviator. | 我是海军飞行员 |
[41:46] | Flying off carriers. Man, I love a cat shot off a carrier at night. | 从航空母舰起飞 我太享受晚上从航母上射出了 |
[41:51] | I got into this to push the envelope… | 我当初加入 是想挑战极限 |
[41:54] | and to fly the fastest, baddest, hottest thing you could put a cockpit in. | 驾驶最快 最牛 最酷的飞行器 |
[41:58] | Flying. | 飞行 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:06] | We used to be on the bleeding edge of things, you know? | 我们曾经走在最前面 |
[42:10] | Go the highest. Fly the fastest. | 飞得更高更快 |
[42:16] | Pioneers. | 我们是先驱 |
[42:17] | That’s what we were. | 曾经是如此辉煌 |
[42:23] | Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone. | 戴维·考科特 丹尼·布恩 |
[42:26] | You remember those shows? | 你记得那些节目吗 |
[42:30] | Same guy played ’em both. | 居然是同一个演员扮演 |
[42:32] | Same coonskin cap and everything. | 换了马甲 就变成另一个人了 |
[42:35] | I never understood that. | 我真是不懂 |
[42:41] | Dani could probably explain it. | 丹妮大概知道原因 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:48] | Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone. | 戴维·考科特 丹尼·布恩 |
[42:52] | Pioneers. | 先驱 |
[42:54] | Going out into the wilderness and blazing a trail | 探索未知 开疆扩土 |
[42:58] | to where no man has gone before. | 去无人到访之地 |
[43:02] | That’s why I like it out here. | 正因如此 我才喜欢这里 |
[43:05] | No man’s gone here. | 从未有人涉足此地 |
[43:09] | No man. | 从未有人 |
[43:12] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[43:17] | But that’s not the job anymore. Not really. | 但我们的工作再也不是开疆扩土了 |
[43:21] | Now it’s just homesteading. | 我们得安顿下来 |
[43:23] | Build a cabin, plow the field, put up fences to keep out the neighbors. | 建屋 开荒 防范邻居 |
[43:26] | I mean, look around you, Ed, we’re on the edge of the known universe. | 环顾四周 爱德 我们站在新的疆土之上 |
[43:30] | The frontier starts right here. | 这是一片新天地 |
[43:32] | A whole universe just waiting to be explored, and what are we doing? | 无数未知等待我们去探索 可我们呢 |
[43:35] | Playing house. | 在玩过家家 |
[43:36] | That’s not what I signed up for. | 这不是我加入的初衷 |
[43:39] | Not what I signed up for at all. | 完全背离了我的初衷 |
[43:41] | I get where you’re coming from. | 我懂你的意思 |
[43:43] | I really do, but I don’t think those days are really behind us. | 我很懂 但我们并未背离初衷 |
[43:46] | – The hell was that? – You know, this is the beginning. | -那是什么 -一切刚刚开始 |
[43:49] | – What– – I saw one. Holy shit, I saw one. | -你怎么了 -我看到了一只 我靠 |
[43:52] | – What happened? You saw what? – It’s an ant. | -怎么回事 你看到什么了 -蚂蚁 |
[43:53] | – There’s an ant in my space suit. – In your suit? | -我的太空服里有蚂蚁 -爬进去了 |
[43:56] | I can feel him. | 蚂蚁在里面爬 |
[43:57] | He’s crawling. Crawling down the back of my neck. | 蚂蚁爬来爬去 爬到我脖子上了 |
[43:59] | – Calm down. – They’re all over me. | -冷静 -我浑身都是蚂蚁 |
[44:04] | – Just calm down. – Get it off! | -别慌 -出去 |
[44:06] | Gotta get my helmet off! | 我得把头盔摘下来 |
[44:07] | Get it off! | 把蚂蚁弄走 |
[44:12] | – Gordo, calm down. – Get it off! | -戈登 冷静 -弄走 |
[44:14] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[44:19] | Get it off me, man. Get it off me. | 把蚂蚁弄走 别在我身上爬 |
[44:21] | No. Gordo, look at me. Look at me. It’s me. | 戈登 看着我 看着我 是我啊 |
[44:27] | They ain’t there. Gordo, everything’s gonna be all right. | 没有蚂蚁 戈登 不会有事 |
[44:30] | Just trust me. | 信我吧 |
[44:32] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[44:35] | It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事 不会有事 |
[44:45] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[44:48] | I don’t know what happened out there. | 我不知道刚才到底怎么了 |
[44:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[44:52] | You’re fine now. | 没事了 |
[44:54] | What are you gonna do, skipper? | 你打算怎么办 老大 |
[44:58] | It’s the middle of the night in Houston. | 休斯顿现在还是半夜 |
[45:02] | And I don’t want to talk to Australia. | 我也不想联系澳大利亚分局 |
[45:08] | Wait till the morning. | 早上再说吧 |
[45:10] | Put the call through. | 早上再联系他们 |
[45:14] | What are you gonna tell ’em? | 你打算怎么说 |
[45:24] | The truth. | 实话实说 |
[45:28] | We got a medical situation. | 宇航员出了心理问题 |
[45:30] | We got to power up the lifeboat. | 必须启动救生舱 |
[45:33] | Take Gordo home. | 送戈登回家 |
[45:34] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 |
[45:36] | No, you won’t. | 你有事 |
[45:38] | And I should’ve seen it a long time ago. But… | 我早就该察觉 但是… |
[45:44] | You tried to warn me, Dani, but I didn’t listen. | 丹妮提醒过我 但我没听进去 |
[45:50] | We gotta face it. I mean, you gotta go home, Gordo. | 面对现实吧 必须送你回去了 戈登 |
[45:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:57] | If we abandon this base, | 若是我们离开基地 |
[45:58] | the Russians are gonna be all over it before we even break orbit. | 苏联人肯定第一时间前来占领 |
[46:01] | I’m not gonna abandon the base. | 我不走 |
[46:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[46:06] | I’m sending you and Gordo home without me. I’m staying. | 送你和戈登回家 我留下 |
[46:12] | Alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[46:16] | I’m naming Dani commander of the return mission. | 我认命丹妮为返程指挥官 |
[46:19] | You’ll fly second seat, Gordo. | 你给她做副手 戈登 |
[46:20] | Follow her orders. Understood? | 听她指挥 明白吗 |
[46:23] | Understood. | 明白 |
[46:24] | But if we take the lifeboat, you got no way home | 要是我们开走了救生舱 你就回不去了 |
[46:27] | until Apollo 24 gets its shit together and brings the next crew. | 只能等阿波罗24号发射 前来接应你 |
[46:32] | Houston will never go for it. | 休斯顿不会同意 |
[46:35] | They’ll never leave an astronaut marooned on the moon. | 宇航局不会让宇航员独自留在月球 |
[46:37] | I understand all that, but this is my command, | 我明白 但我是指挥官 |
[46:40] | and I’ll decide what happens to it. | 我全权决定 |
[46:43] | I’m not going to abandon this base or our mining operations to the Russians. | 我绝不会将基地和矿场拱手让给苏联人 |
[46:47] | They’d strip Jamestown of every piece of technology they could get their hands on. | 他们会窃取我们的所有技术 |
[46:51] | I will stay until properly relieved by the crew of Apollo 24. | 我留下 等待阿波罗24号来接应 |
[46:55] | And that’s my final decision. | 就这么决定了 |
[47:02] | Too tired to argue anymore. | 我已经无力反驳了 |
[47:37] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他有什么下场 |
[47:41] | Well, they’re gonna send him to the shrinks. | 他们会让他接受心理治疗 |
[47:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:47] | His career’s over. | 他的事业全完了 |
[47:49] | I can tell you that. | 这点可以肯定 |
[47:52] | They’ll never let him fly again. | 他再也不能飞了 |
[47:57] | You mean in space, right? | 不能飞太空了吧 |
[47:59] | I mean in anything. | 都不能飞了 |
[48:01] | They’ll yank his pilot ticket. | 他会被吊销飞行执照 |
[48:04] | Military and civilian. | 军用 民营飞机都不能飞了 |
[48:11] | That’ll kill him. | 他会崩溃 |
[48:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[48:49] | Need a little help here. | 帮帮忙 |
[48:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[48:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[49:00] | I don’t know. I was… trying to change the battery, | 我刚才想换电池 |
[49:04] | and then it fell on my arm. | 结果被砸到手臂了 |
[49:07] | – Let me see. – I think it’s busted. | -我看看 -好像骨折了 |
[49:10] | Wait a minute. Think it’s the whole arm. | 慢点 整个小臂都断了 |
[49:12] | Had to change a battery in the middle of the night? | 半夜换什么电池啊 |
[49:14] | By yourself? | 还是自己一个人换 |
[49:17] | Even on the moon, those things weigh a ton. | 就算月球重力轻 电池也很沉啊 |
[49:20] | Hell’s bells, Dani. | 见鬼 丹妮 |
[49:23] | I think you’re right. I think that’s busted. | 你说得没错 骨折了 |
[49:26] | Let me go find the medical kit. | 我去拿医药箱 |
[49:36] | You just suddenly had to change the battery? | 你怎么突然想换电池 |
[49:38] | Couldn’t wait till morning? | 就不能早上再换吗 |
[49:39] | Yeah. That’s just exactly what happened. | 事实就是如此 |
[49:45] | So you need to call Houston | 你得联系休斯顿 |
[49:48] | and let them know that you have an astronaut | 告诉他们实情 |
[49:50] | who has had an accident and needs to go home. | 宇航员受伤了 必须返回地球 |
[49:58] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不必如此 |
[50:02] | Clayton’s lost, Ed. | 克莱顿迷失了自我 爱德 |
[50:06] | And he’s not coming back. | 他再也好不起来了 |
[50:09] | I know that. | 我心知肚明 |
[50:12] | And if they ground Gordo… | 如果戈登被禁飞… |
[50:15] | he’s not coming back either. | 他也会一蹶不振 |
[50:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:22] | Let me try and get this around your arm. | 我帮你固定手臂 |
[50:24] | Okay. Just… breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[50:30] | Just try to lift it up. There you go. | 抬一下 好了 |
[50:37] | We’ve spoken to the Joint Chiefs as well as the White House, | 我们与参谋长和白宫举行了会谈 |
[50:39] | and they all agree that to abandon the Jamestown Base to the Soviets | 大家一致同意 将詹姆斯敦基地拱手让给苏联人 |
[50:43] | would threaten the vital national security interests of the United States. | 会对我国国家安全造成威胁 |
[50:47] | So, they all support your decision to remain at Jamestown | 所以 大家都同意你留在基地 |
[50:51] | until properly relieved, | 等待接应 |
[50:52] | which should be in two weeks’ time. | 大概也就两周 |
[50:56] | Over my objections, for the record. | 声明一句 我持反对意见 |
[50:58] | Which were so noted in the record. | 已经记录下来了 |
[51:01] | The president has also decided to promote you | 总统决定提拔你 |
[51:03] | to the rank of captain in the United States Navy. | 将你升任为海军上校 |
[51:06] | Backdated to the beginning of this mission, | 追溯至本次任务开始之时 |
[51:08] | with all pay and benefits retroactive to that time. | 薪水和补贴会一并补发给你 |
[51:12] | Congratulations, Captain. | 恭喜你 上校 |
[51:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[51:15] | I’m sure Karen will appreciate the extra pay. | 凯伦一定会很高兴 |
[51:26] | We’re all good in here. Powered up and ready to burn home. | 一切就绪 准备返程了 |
[51:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[51:34] | I guess this it, huh? | 就要再见了 |
[51:40] | Well, Godspeed and all that. | 一路顺风 |
[51:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:46] | It won’t be long. | 不会让你等太久 |
[51:49] | We’ll kick some ass back there, get those clowns on 24 moving. | 我们回去后会催他们赶紧发射24号 |
[51:53] | Probably be here in… | 大概再等… |
[51:56] | In about two weeks. | 两周左右吧 |
[51:59] | Bohica. | 好事多磨 |
[52:02] | – Bohica. – All right, I give up. | -好事多磨 -我放弃了 |
[52:05] | I’ve been pretending I knew what that meant for months. | 这几个月 我一直假装明白这句话什么意思 |
[52:07] | Enough already. What does BOHICA mean? | 真是够了 到底什么意思啊 |
[52:09] | Just an old navy saying. | 海军中流行的一句老话 |
[52:12] | – “Bend over…” – “Here it comes again.” | -小心啊 -又要倒霉了 |
[52:18] | – Bohica. – Bohica. | -好事多磨 -好事多磨 |
[52:22] | Well, okay. | 好了 |
[52:28] | – Bye, Bob. – Bye, Bob. | -再见 鲍勃 -再见 鲍勃 |
[52:33] | Bye, Bob. | 再见 鲍勃 |
[53:08] | Setting up for the burn. | 准备点火 |
[53:10] | Everything’s on track here, Houston. | 一切正常 休斯顿 |
[53:13] | Roger that, Excalibur. | 收到 “王者之剑” |
[53:24] | Dani? | 丹妮 |
[53:27] | Yeah, Gordo? | 怎么了 戈登 |
[53:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:56] | Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[54:25] | I cannot believe that you did this. | 你居然做出这种事 |
[54:28] | After everything that’s going on! | 怎么还没吸取教训 |
[54:29] | – I’m sorry, okay? – Don’t take that tone with me. | -对不起 行了吧 -不准你敷衍我 |
[54:34] | Your father is doing one of the bravest things any man has ever done. | 你父亲的英勇举动无人能及 |
[54:37] | He’s alone on the moon. And what are you doing? | 他独自驻守月球 可你呢 |
[54:40] | – Stealing? – It was just some baseball cards! | -居然偷东西 -就是几张棒球卡而已 |
[54:42] | Doesn’t matter what it is. | 这不重要 |
[54:44] | It’s still stealing. | 偷就是偷 |
[54:49] | You know, you’re lucky I know Mr. Driscoll, | 幸好我认识德里斯科先生 |
[54:51] | because if he had called the police, do you know what would’ve happened? | 要是他报警 你麻烦就大了 |
[54:53] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[54:54] | Don’t you “yeah” me. | 不准你这种态度 |
[54:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[54:58] | You go to your room, and you do your homework. | 回屋写作业 |
[55:00] | You’re grounded until after Christmas. | 圣诞节之前 都不准出门 |
[55:04] | – But I have a basketball game. – Not anymore. | -但我还有篮球赛 -别去了 |
[55:09] | But Dad’s always saying I can’t let the team down. | 但爸爸总说 不可以辜负球队 |
[55:11] | Dad’s not here. | 爸爸不在家 |
[55:13] | But I have to go! I can’t let the team down! | 我必须去 我不能辜负球队 |
[55:16] | No, Shane, you’re not going to your basketball game. | 谢恩 篮球赛你就别想了 |
[55:18] | That’s enough! | 别挣扎了 |
[55:21] | This is a bunch of crap! | 简直是胡扯 |
[55:27] | You go to your room and you don’t come out until I get home from the PTA meeting. | 回屋待着不准出来 我去参加家长会 |
[57:44] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[58:00] | – Hi, can I help you? – Ma’am, is this your house? | -有事吗 -女士 这是你家吗 |
[58:03] | Yes, I’m Karen Baldwin. What’s going on? | 对 我是凯伦·鲍德温 怎么了 |
[58:05] | Is your son Shane Baldwin? | 谢恩·鲍德温是你儿子吗 |
[58:08] | Yes. What’s he done? | 对 他惹什么事了 |
[58:12] | Ma’am, I’m afraid there’s been an accident. | 女士 你儿子出事了 |