时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 欢迎来到月球 火星 2亿2370万公里 地球 38万2700公里 | |
[00:58] | This is beautiful. | 太美了 |
[01:02] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[01:05] | I don’t think it was recording. | 恐怕它没有录下来 |
[01:08] | – Really? – Sorry. It’s these gloves. | -真的 -对不起 就是这手套的问题 |
[01:11] | We’re gonna have to do it again. | 我们得要重新来一遍了 |
[01:13] | That was great though. | 不过刚刚那样很不错 |
[01:15] | – Do it just like that. – All right. | -还照那样做吧 -好 |
[01:45] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[03:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:16] | Yeah, this is she. | 对 我就是 |
[03:31] | Christ, I can’t– | 天啊 我做不到… |
[03:33] | I can’t do this again. | 我没法再经历一次了 |
[03:37] | I can’t– I thought I could, and I can’t. | 我没办法… 我以为我能行 可我做不到 |
[03:45] | Do you know, Kelly, how long I waited when he went down in Korea? | 凯丽 你知道他在朝鲜被击落时我等了多久吗 |
[03:52] | Two weeks. Two weeks I waited, feeling like this. | 两周 我等了两周 焦灼不安 |
[04:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry, Mom. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 妈妈 都会好的 |
[04:09] | Nothing about this is okay. | 所有一切都不好 |
[04:12] | Nothing. | 所有一切 |
[04:35] | Baldwin residence. | 鲍德温家 |
[04:39] | This is his daughter. You can talk to me. | 我是他女儿 你就跟我说吧 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | This is what it’s like, Kelly. For the people you love. | 就是这种感受 凯丽 你所爱的人出事时 |
[05:12] | This is what it’s like, and you should know that. | 就是这种感受 你应该知道 |
[05:29] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:41] | Goodness, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[05:43] | I just got a little wet. That’s all. | 我只是弄湿了点 仅此而已 |
[05:45] | Look, I know it looks pretty bad, but doc said I’m fine. | 我知道看上去挺糟的 但医生说没事 |
[05:51] | Well… that’s great. You know, no harm, no foul. | 那太好了 没事就当无事发生了 |
[05:58] | – Karen, I’m sorry– – Sorry for what? | -凯伦 对不起… -有什么对不起的 |
[06:02] | It was an accident. You know, boys will be boys. | 是个意外 男孩子就是男孩子 |
[06:06] | – But where are you going? – I’m gonna go to work. | -但你要去哪儿啊 -我要去上班 |
[06:10] | It’s 6:00 a.m. | 现在是早上6点 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m gonna get an early start on the day. So… | 我今天要赶个早 所以… |
[06:19] | Glad you’re home. | 你回家了我很开心 |
[06:26] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[06:29] | It was a long night. | 这一晚太难熬了 |
[07:22] | Thank you. Hello. | 谢谢 你们好 |
[07:23] | Welcome to Jamestown. Al Rossi, Commander. | 欢迎来到詹姆斯敦基地 我是指挥官艾尔·罗西 |
[07:26] | Hey there. Tracy. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是特蕾西 幸会 |
[07:28] | We’ve met before. Twice, actually. | 我们以前见过 实际上有两次呢 |
[07:31] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. I’m just terrible with faces. | 天啊 太不好意思了 我是脸盲 |
[07:36] | That’s all right. You’ve got the recognizable one. | 没事的 有辨识度的脸在你那里呢 |
[07:41] | This is quite the welcome wagon y’all put together. | 这夹道欢迎还真隆重呢 |
[07:44] | To be honest, I think everybody was just hoping to get on Carson. | 说实话 我觉得大家只是希望能被录到卡森上 |
[07:48] | Right. Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:50] | Well… say hello. | 打个招呼吧 |
[07:51] | But really, we couldn’t be more excited to have you, Tracy. | 但说真的 你能来我们太激动了 特雷西 |
[07:55] | Giving everyone on Earth a glimpse | 给地球上的所有人展示一下 |
[07:56] | of all the things we’re doing up here, | 我们在这里所做的一切 |
[07:58] | well, I think it’s gonna be great for Jamestown. | 我想这对詹姆斯敦基地是非常好的事 |
[08:00] | I agree, sir. I’m very excited to be here. | 我同意 长官 来到这让我非常兴奋 |
[08:02] | And if you don’t mind, we have a little Jamestown tradition | 如果你不介意的话 我们有个詹姆斯敦基地 |
[08:06] | we like to do for new arrivals. | 欢迎新人的活动 |
[08:09] | Tracy Stevens, I… | 特蕾西·史蒂文斯 我… |
[08:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[08:13] | …hereby christen thee the new Linus of Jamestown. | 在此命名你为詹姆斯敦基地新的莱纳斯 |
[08:18] | – Linus? – You know, from Peanuts. | -莱纳斯 -《花生漫画》里的啊 |
[08:23] | Why am I the Linus? | 为什么我是莱纳斯 |
[08:25] | You’re the newbie. | 你是新人啊 |
[08:27] | Everybody else on your crew’s already been up here, so… | 你的队友都已经来过了 所以… |
[08:31] | Ain’t that something? | 这可太特别了 |
[08:33] | Okay, show’s over. Let’s get back to it. | 好了 演出结束了 回去干活吧 |
[08:37] | Hey, Nick, as your first official job | 尼克 你不再是莱纳斯了 |
[08:39] | now that you’re not the Linus, | 作为你第一个正式的工作 |
[08:40] | why don’t you give the new Linus here the standard orientation? | 不如你来给新的莱纳斯做标准的入职介绍吧 |
[08:43] | Sure thing, chief. | 没问题 头儿 |
[08:50] | Now beginneth the tour of our humble castle, my liege. | 君主阁下 现在就开始参观我们的寒舍吧 |
[08:55] | Stupid. So all your power, | 太傻了 所有的能源 |
[08:58] | life support, communication systems run through here, | 生命支持 通讯系统都源自这里 |
[09:01] | radiate out through the various modules. | 发散到各个舱室去 |
[09:05] | And we continue. | 我们继续吧 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:09] | This is where we do all of our research projects. | 这里是我们做所有研究项目的地方 |
[09:12] | Geology, biology, chemistry. | 地理 生物 化学 |
[09:16] | Eyewash station over there on your left, | 洗眼装置在你的左边 |
[09:18] | in case you get any regolith in your eye, | 如果月壤进了你的眼睛 |
[09:20] | which you do not want to do. | 这可不是好事 |
[09:22] | Trust me. | 真的 |
[09:23] | That stuff gets everywhere. | 那东西无处不在 |
[09:25] | In your fingernails, your mouth, your nostrils, | 你的指甲里 嘴里 鼻孔里 |
[09:28] | you know, your nether regions. | 你的私密部位 |
[09:32] | Don’t worry. You get used to it. | 别担心 你会习惯的 |
[09:33] | – All right. – Unfortunately. | -好吧 -很遗憾 |
[09:36] | Gerald is our resident chemist, | 杰拉尔德是我们的专职化学家 |
[09:37] | and Gerald here makes a mean moonshine. | 他能造出极好的私酿 |
[09:46] | We allowed to have booze here? | 我们在这里允许喝酒吗 |
[09:48] | Well, it’s generally frowned upon, | 通常是不允许的 |
[09:51] | but, you know, sometimes you just | 但有时劳累一天过后 |
[09:52] | need a little nip after a long day, | 你只需要来一小口 |
[09:54] | if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah. I think I’ll be all right, but thank you. | 明白 我就不了 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Nice to meet you, Gerald. | 很高兴见到你 杰拉尔德 |
[10:03] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Don’t mind him. | 别太在意他 |
[10:08] | All the chemists are kinda weird. | 所有的化学家都有点奇怪 |
[10:10] | I think it’s ’cause they almost never get to go outside. | 我想是因为他们几乎从不离开基地 |
[10:13] | And this is the brains of the base. Ops/Comm. | 这就是基地的大脑 任务分配和通讯区 |
[10:18] | Wow, this looks bigger than I thought it would. | 这看起来比我想象的要大 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Everyone says that at first. Just wait a couple weeks. | 一开始大家都这么说 过几周就不觉得了 |
[10:26] | This is Commander Rossi’s quarters, right here. | 这里是罗西指挥官的办公室 |
[10:28] | Other side is the med bay and quartermaster. | 另一边是医疗室和军需官 |
[10:31] | So, if you bump your head, | 所以如果你撞到头 |
[10:32] | need extra TP, that’s your spot. | 或需要额外的厕纸时 就来这里 |
[10:37] | Behind me, we got our construction and mining operations. | 在我身后 是我们的建筑队和采矿队 |
[10:41] | Tuzell and Petersen run a pretty mean | 图泽尔和彼得森每周五晚会举行 |
[10:44] | poker game on Friday nights. | 很精彩的扑克牌局 |
[10:46] | That’s good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[10:47] | I’m not too shabby myself. I actually | 我也不赖 实际上我上周 |
[10:50] | cleaned up off my crew last week. | 把我船员的钱都赢光了 |
[10:53] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure Petersen’s a cheat, so be careful. | 我很肯定彼得森会出老千 所以当心 |
[10:56] | Last week, he won Eric’s whole ration of lasagna. | 他上周赢走了埃里克的整份千层面 |
[11:00] | Scary Eric. | 埃里克好吓人 |
[11:02] | So, back here, we got LSAM Flight Operations Control | 后面这里 是月面着陆舱飞行运行控制系统 |
[11:05] | and EVA Ops. | 和舱外操作系统 |
[11:06] | As one of our LSAM pilots, | 作为我们的月面着陆舱飞行员 |
[11:07] | you’ll be gabbing with them a lot. | 你会经常和它们聊天 |
[11:09] | This is Julie. She’ll mainly be your CAPCOM, | 这是朱莉 她将主要作为你的航天器通讯员 |
[11:11] | and that’s Mark. | 这是马克 |
[11:13] | Good to see ya. Hey, Mark. | 很高兴见到你 你好 马克 |
[11:16] | Paul, I think– | 保罗 我想 |
[11:18] | I think we’ve got enough for Mr. De Cordova. Thank you. | 我想我们替德·科尔多瓦先生拍得够多了 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[11:22] | And onward we go. | 我们继续前进 |
[11:28] | So, what is Johnny like, by the way? | 顺便问一句 约翰尼是个什么样的人 |
[11:34] | He’s the best. | 他人特别好 |
[11:36] | I knew it. And what about Ed? Is he really… | 我就知道 那爱德呢 他真的 |
[11:39] | Is he really drunk all the time? | 真的终日醉醺醺的吗 |
[11:41] | No. That’s just coffee in his cup. | 不 他杯子里的只是咖啡 |
[11:42] | I knew it. I knew he was a good guy. | 我就知道 我就知道他是个好人 |
[11:47] | You know, I didn’t wanna admit this earlier, but | 我本不想这么早承认的 但 |
[11:51] | when I was a senior in high school, | 我高三时 |
[11:53] | I saw you save Molly Cobb on TV. | 在电视上看到你救了莫莉·科布 |
[11:59] | Well, now I feel old. | 我现在觉得自己好老 |
[12:01] | No. Please. You’re not. It’s… | 不 别这么说 你不老 这… |
[12:06] | It changed my life. | 这改变了我的生活 |
[12:09] | I remember thinking to myself, “One day, I’m gonna be her.” | 我记得我当时想 “终有一天 我要成为她” |
[12:15] | I mean, you know, figuratively speaking, | 这当然只是个比喻 |
[12:18] | of course, ’cause I’m not– | 因为我不是 |
[12:19] | – Of course. – I’m not… Yeah. | -当然 -我不是 |
[12:22] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[12:25] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[12:28] | Onward to mod 1. | 继续前往1号舱 |
[12:32] | Three channels on TV. | 电视上有3个频道 |
[12:34] | Unfortunately, the person with the most moon time in the room | 不幸的是 房间里在月球待的时间最长的人 |
[12:36] | gets to pick the show. | 才能选择所看的节目 |
[12:38] | Sorry, Linus. | 很抱歉 莱纳斯 |
[12:40] | Call me Tracy. | 请叫我特蕾西 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | MREs are in here. Restocked every two weeks | 快餐都在这里 每两周补充一次 |
[12:47] | from the unmanned cargo launches. | 无人驾驶飞船会送来 |
[12:48] | The lasagna goes fast, and I’d definitely | 千层面很快就被吃光 如果我是你的话 |
[12:51] | stay away from the lentils if I were you. | 我一定会离扁豆远点 |
[12:54] | So, this was the old Jamestown Base. | 这里就是旧的詹姆斯敦基地 |
[12:58] | Yeah. It’s where it all started. | 对 这就是一切开始的地方 |
[13:01] | Hard to believe, isn’t it? | 真令人难以置信 对吗 |
[13:05] | Anyway, make sure to throw out | 无论怎样 一定要把 |
[13:07] | your trash in the receptacles right here. | 垃圾扔在这里的这个容器里 |
[13:10] | – Got a bit of an ant infestation problem. – Infestation? | -会有蚂蚁出没的问题 -出没 |
[13:13] | Yeah, you’ll get used to it. | 对 你会习惯的 |
[13:15] | You wanna make a call, | 如果你想打电话 |
[13:16] | you sign up right there, you get 15 minutes. | 就在这里登记 会有15分钟时间 |
[13:19] | That’s it? When Gordo was up here, | 就这样 当戈登在这里时 |
[13:21] | it was a whole bureaucratic thing. | 会有一整套繁文缛节 |
[13:23] | It used to drive me crazy. | 都把我逼疯了 |
[13:24] | Yeah, now it’s just a regular old phone. Call whoever you want. | 现在这只是台普通的旧电话 想给谁打都行 |
[13:27] | You got Johnny’s number? | 你有约翰尼的号码吗 |
[13:30] | Just kidding. Come on. | 我开玩笑的 来吧 |
[13:32] | I’ll show you where you sleep. | 我带你看看你睡觉的地方 |
[13:48] | You’re on shift A. | 你值A班 |
[13:50] | That’s the good one. Trust me. In bunk three. Here. | 这是件好事 相信我 三号铺 这里 |
[13:55] | Locker is all yours. | 柜子是你一个人的 |
[13:56] | Normally, you’d have to share it with your hot rack partner. | 通常你得跟共享床铺的搭档共用一个 |
[13:58] | Hot rack? | 共享床铺 |
[13:59] | Yeah, not enough beds on base for all of us. | 对 基地的床不够所有人睡 |
[14:01] | The eight crew that work the night shift | 上夜班的八个人 |
[14:02] | have to share bunks with the most recent arrivals. | 必须和新来的人共用床铺 |
[14:05] | That sounds awful. | 听起来很糟 |
[14:07] | It kind of is, but you don’t have to worry about that | 是有点 但你不必担心 |
[14:09] | ’cause Commander Rossi thought | 因为罗西指挥官认为 |
[14:11] | it’d be better if you had your own space. | 你最好有自己的空间 |
[14:13] | It’s good to be queen. | 当女王真好 |
[14:16] | – Tell him I appreciate it. – Will do. | -告诉他我很感激 -会的 |
[14:20] | We can’t smoke in here, right? | 这里不能吸烟 知道吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. But… can still use my imagination. | 知道 但…我还是可以想象 |
[14:28] | Right. Right. Okay. | 好的 好吧 |
[14:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:32] | That’s just the air ventilation system. | 那是通风系统 |
[14:35] | Like everything else, you’ll… get used to it. | 像其他东西一样 你会…习惯的 |
[14:39] | Come on. Let’s go meet your LSAM crew chief. | 走吧 我们去见见你的着陆舱主管 |
[14:47] | Slippery little bastard. Ain’t gonna save you though. | 小滑头 但这也救不了你 |
[14:50] | Check this out, cheese dick. | 看这招 猪头 |
[14:52] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不是吧 还挑衅 |
[14:54] | Sorry, sailor. Saw that coming. | 抱歉了 水手 早就料到了 |
[14:56] | Time to eat your lunch. Pipper’s on… | 该领便当了 锁定目标 |
[14:59] | Fox two. | 发射红外线制导导弹 |
[15:01] | That’s all she wrote, buddy. | 游戏结束 哥们 |
[15:05] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[15:07] | We call that a clean kill. | 我们管这个叫杀的一干二净 |
[15:10] | We call that dumb luck, Gordo. | 我们叫这个狗屎运 戈登 |
[15:12] | Let’s make it two out of three. That’s not good. Warning tone. | 三局两胜吧 这可不妙 警报响了 |
[15:18] | Jesus, Ed, you’re on fire. | 天呐 爱德 你的飞机着火了 |
[15:19] | You got flames under your left engine. | 左侧引擎起火 |
[15:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:24] | You better get out and walk, buddy. | 你最好赶紧弹射逃生 哥们 |
[15:31] | Well, that is one hell of a show. | 真是一场”好戏” |
[15:34] | Whose idea was it? | 这是谁的主意 |
[15:36] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[15:37] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[15:39] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t pull both your tickets. | 给我一个不取消你俩任务的理由 |
[15:44] | I take full responsibility for– | 我负全责 |
[15:46] | Since when? For anything? | 从什么时候 你负过什么责任吗 |
[15:48] | – Molly, listen. – Sit down. | -莫莉 听着 -坐下 |
[15:51] | Now, I decide who gets to go up and when. | 现在我来决定谁能上去 什么时候去 |
[15:56] | – Molly, you can’t– – I can, Ed. | -莫莉 你不能 -我能 爱德 |
[15:59] | You were stupid. Both of you. | 你们真蠢 你们俩都是 |
[16:05] | – Molly– – Fuck up one more time… | -莫莉 -再弄砸一次 |
[16:11] | Never gonna happen. | 不会再有了 |
[16:12] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[16:13] | Then get out of here. Scram. | 出去吧 快滚 |
[16:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[16:27] | – That’s it? – What? | -就这样 -怎么 |
[16:29] | That was barely a slap on the wrist. | 这太便宜他们了 |
[16:31] | We can’t just let them get away with this kind of behavior. | 我们不能纵容他们的这种行为 |
[16:33] | I don’t care if it’s Ed Baldwin or Charles goddamn Lindbergh. | 我不管是爱德·鲍德温还是查尔斯·林白 |
[16:36] | Things got away from him. | 他只是一时糊涂 |
[16:38] | Happens all the time. It’s no big deal. | 时有发生 不是大事 |
[16:41] | Not a big deal? | 不是大事 |
[16:42] | Those jets cost over $2 million a pop, Cobb. | 那种喷射机一架两百万美元 科布 |
[16:45] | You wanna tell the president that’s no big deal? | 你要跟总统说这不是大事吗 |
[16:47] | – I’d be happy to. – I bet you just would. | -我很乐意这么做 -你想也是 |
[16:49] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[16:51] | I know you and Ed are close, | 我知道你和爱德关系很好 |
[16:53] | but I think it would be prudent | 但我觉得你刚开始这份工作 |
[16:55] | as you’re getting started in this job | 更明智的做法是 |
[16:57] | to set a certain tone and– | 定下某种基调 |
[17:01] | I’m in charge of the Astronaut Office now. Is that correct? | 现在我负责宇航员办公室 对吗 |
[17:07] | Yes. That’s correct. | 对 是的 |
[17:10] | All right. So the way I see it, for the next few months, | 好的 所以我的理解是 接下来几个月 |
[17:14] | these are my people. | 这些都是我的人 |
[17:17] | And I will handle them as I see fit. | 我会用我认为合理的方式来处理他们 |
[17:20] | They’re pilots, | 他们是飞行员 |
[17:21] | not desk jockeys. | 不是文职人员 |
[17:23] | Things happen. Not everything goes according to plan. | 总有意外 不是一切都按计划进行 |
[17:26] | Things happen. That’s a great attitude. | 总有意外 真是个不错的态度 |
[17:28] | Maybe that should be NASA’s new slogan. | 或许该成为宇航局的新标语 |
[17:34] | I don’t have to justify myself to either of you. | 我不需要向你们证明自己 |
[17:39] | Have a great day! | 祝你们开心 |
[18:25] | Propulsion system training has been moved to the… | 推进系统培训改到了… |
[19:07] | Fuck ye– | 太棒了 |
[19:21] | 宇航局 约翰逊航天中心 罗赛雷斯 约翰逊航天中心 | |
[19:45] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[19:48] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 是的 很酷 |
[19:52] | So… why don’t you tell me | 为什么不向我 |
[19:56] | a little bit about yourself, “Alieda”? | 介绍一下你自己呢 “艾莱达” |
[19:58] | – Aleida. – Aleida. | -艾蕾达 -艾蕾达 |
[20:01] | Right. All right, tell me your story. | 好 好的 说说你的故事吧 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I don’t really have a story. | 我没什么故事 |
[20:12] | How did you wind up here with us at Apollo-Soyuz? | 你是怎么加入阿波罗联盟计划的呢 |
[20:17] | It’s not that interesting. | 没什么有趣的事 |
[20:20] | Over a hundred applicants | 有一百多位申请者 |
[20:21] | and you come out of nowhere to grab the job? | 然后你突然出现了 并得到了这份工作 |
[20:23] | I would say that’s pretty interesting. | 我得说这很有趣 |
[20:28] | Not much of a talker, are you? | 你不太健谈 是吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不是 |
[20:36] | Glad to have you on board. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[20:49] | The docking system design team works out there. | 对接系统设计团队在那里工作 |
[20:52] | You’ll be here with us in Ops, | 你会和我们一起在这里工作 |
[20:54] | working on procedures and timelines for the docking module. | 完善对接舱的流程和时间表 |
[20:57] | That’s Elaine, Hank, Bobby. | 那是伊莲 汉克 鲍勃 |
[21:00] | Most of us were on the old Apollo missions. | 我们大多数人都参加过早先的阿波罗任务 |
[21:04] | And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. | 如果你有任何疑问 尽管问 |
[21:08] | Welcome to Apollo-Soyuz. | 欢迎来到阿波罗联盟计划 |
[21:33] | Once a month, you take anybody rotating back home | 每月一次 你把要轮休回家的人 |
[21:35] | back up to their shuttle. | 送回他们的飞船 |
[21:36] | You get the new crew, | 接新来的船员 |
[21:37] | you bring ’em back with you here to Jamestown. | 带他们来詹姆斯敦基地这里 |
[21:39] | Now, other than that, your job is gonna be | 除了这个 你的工作是 |
[21:40] | to retrieve unmanned cargo from various points on the surface. | 回收月表各处的无人货物 |
[21:44] | You land. You hook up the cable, | 降落 接好缆绳 |
[21:46] | winch the containers up into the cargo hold, | 把货箱吊到货仓上 |
[21:48] | you bring them back here. | 把它们拉回来 |
[21:49] | Then you unload, refuel, systems check | 然后卸货 加油 进行系统检查 |
[21:51] | and a whole lot of maintenance. | 和整套的维护 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I get it. I’m basically a truck driver up here. | 我懂了 我在这基本上就是个卡车司机 |
[21:55] | Yeah, we get a lot of pilots up here | 来这的很多飞行员 |
[21:57] | always thinking they know best, | 总觉得他们很懂 |
[21:58] | so let me just disabuse you of that right now. | 所以让我现在就纠正你这个想法 |
[22:00] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我干这个很久了 |
[22:02] | I know this beast like the back of my hand. | 我熟知这头猛兽的里里外外 |
[22:04] | Now this is not some Piper Cub. | 这不是什么小熊飞机 |
[22:07] | She’s like a wild stallion. You gotta have a deft touch. | 它就像匹野马一样 你得很灵巧 |
[22:11] | Think I can handle it, Doug. | 我想我能行 道格 |
[22:19] | – Auto-start good. – Keep it steady. | -自启顺利 -稳住 |
[22:25] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[22:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:31] | Put your hand back on the ACA | 把你的手放回姿态控制器 |
[22:32] | and let it switch to P167 automatically. | 让它自动切换到P167程序 |
[22:37] | There you go. | 好了 |
[22:37] | All right. Copy that. | 好 收到 |
[22:40] | Now I got it. Got ya! | 现在我懂了 控制住你了 |
[22:57] | All right. | 好极了 |
[23:02] | “The guy next to you on the subway | “地铁上你身边的男人 |
[23:03] | 帕梅拉·霍顿 缪斯第十 | |
[23:04] | seems like Superman to me, | 在我看来就像是超人 |
[23:06] | what they used to call a god. | 他们曾这样称呼神 |
[23:08] | How easy for him | 对他来说是多么容易啊 |
[23:09] | to flirt, to make you smile, | 调情 让你微笑 |
[23:12] | to hear your golden laughter and joke with you again. | 听到你美妙的笑声 再度和你谈笑 |
[23:15] | ‘Will he have your phone number before the last stop?’ | “在到下一站前 他会拿到你的电话吗” |
[23:17] | is a game for gods. | 那是神玩的游戏 |
[23:19] | My tongue would shatter before I said a word | 在我说话前 我的舌头就会碎掉 |
[23:22] | if you even looked at me.” | 就算你只是看着我” |
[23:37] | Fragment number 16. | 十六号碎片 |
[23:42] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[23:49] | That was great. | 刚才太棒了 |
[23:51] | You were great. | 你表现得很棒 |
[23:53] | Bet you were wondering how a bartender turns into a poet. | 你肯定在疑惑酒保怎么变成诗人了 |
[23:56] | No, you always thought more than you said. | 没有啊 你总是想的比说的多 |
[24:00] | Yeah. Well, some point, it just went the other way | 是啊 从某刻开始就反过来了 |
[24:02] | and now I just talk without thinking. | 现在我说话都不过脑子 |
[24:11] | You still in Texas? | 你还住在得州吗 |
[24:13] | Austin. Yeah. | 奥斯汀 是啊 |
[24:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:18] | I heard you moved to the moon. | 我听说你搬去月球了 |
[24:20] | – Yeah, I bought a condo there. – Well, why not? | -是啊 我在那买了套公寓 -为何不呢 |
[24:28] | Ellen, this is Elise, my partner. | 艾伦 这是伊莉斯 我的伴侣 |
[24:31] | Hi, Elise. | 你好 伊莉斯 |
[24:33] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听过好多你的事迹 |
[24:34] | We see you in the newspaper all the time. | 我们总是能在报纸上看到你 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[24:39] | George wants to introduce you to someone. | 乔治想把你介绍给一个人认识 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | – Sorry. – No, of course. Go. | -抱歉 -没事没事 去吧 |
[24:45] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[24:47] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[24:49] | Good seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[25:09] | Ellen. Hi. Sorry, I just– | 艾伦 抱歉 我只是 |
[25:12] | I wanted to… | 我想 |
[25:15] | Would it be weird for us to get a drink sometime? | 我们俩去喝一杯会不会有些奇怪 |
[25:18] | No. Not at all. I mean, it would be nice. | 不 完全不会 肯定会很不错 |
[25:23] | – To catch up. – Yeah. | -叙叙旧 -对 |
[25:26] | I’ve got a reading in Amarillo tomorrow, | 明天我在阿马里洛有个读书会 |
[25:28] | but I’ll be back in Houston in a few weeks. | 但我在几周内就会回来休斯顿了 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:35] | – Great. Okay, I’ll see you then. – Okay. | -好 那我们到时候见 -好 |
[25:45] | That shot of you stepping onto the moon, boy, that was something. | 你踏上月球的那张照片 老天 真是太棒了 |
[25:49] | Sure wish Neil Armstrong looked that sexy in a space suit. | 真希望尼尔·阿姆斯特朗在太空服里也那么性感 |
[25:53] | Come on, Johnny. | 拜托 约翰尼 |
[25:54] | I thought Neil looked pretty good myself. | 我觉得尼尔那张很帅啊 |
[25:58] | So, how’s it been going on your first few days at Jamestown? | 你在詹姆斯敦基地的头几天过得怎么样 |
[26:02] | Everyone has just been so welcoming. | 所有人都很热情好客 |
[26:05] | It’s been great. It’s like a village up here. | 非常棒 这里就像是一个村庄 |
[26:08] | Well, tell the villagers all of us down here say hello. | 好 请向村民们转达我们的问候 |
[26:11] | Will do, Johnny. | 没问题 约翰尼 |
[26:13] | Tracy Stevens, ladies and gentlemen. | 特蕾西·史蒂文斯 女士们 先生们 |
[26:15] | Our first ever guest from the moon. | 我们首位来自月球的嘉宾 |
[26:18] | Thank you, everyone. I’ll see you soon, Johnny. | 谢谢大家 回头见 约翰尼 |
[26:23] | I bet Ron and Nancy tuned in for that. Pretty cool. | 我打赌里根和南茜肯定也收看了 太酷了 |
[26:28] | I like Letterman. | 我喜欢莱特曼 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | Approaching 42 Alpha. | 正在靠近42/A点 |
[28:04] | Approaching 51 Foxtrot. | 正在靠近51/F点 |
[28:31] | – How’s the food? – It serves its purpose. | -吃得怎么样 -只是填饱肚子罢了 |
[28:34] | Hey, Gordo. | 嗨 戈登 |
[28:40] | What on earth is your father doing? | 你们老爸到底在干嘛 |
[28:42] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[28:51] | Good morning from the south pole of the moon. | 来自月球南极的早间问候 |
[28:53] | It’s Tracy Stevens wishing all you | 这里是特蕾西·史蒂文斯 在调频88.5 |
[28:55] | nine-to-fivers a sunny day on 88.5, | 希望所有的打工人们度过愉快的一天 |
[28:58] | New York’s number one choice… | 纽约首选 |
[28:59] | Keep rocking to WHU FM. | 请继续收听WHU FM电台 |
[29:01] | Hey, y’all. It’s Tracy Stevens | 嗨 大家好 我是特蕾西·史蒂文斯 |
[29:03] | kicking up moondust for the listeners | 我在月球上问候 |
[29:05] | of K-Billy’s Sounds of the ’70s. | 《K-比利70年代金曲》的听众们 |
[29:06] | And you’re listening to Hot 97. | 您正在收听热辣97节目 |
[29:08] | Houston’s 96.7. The Brick. | 休斯顿96.7 《砖头》 |
[29:15] | Approaching 26 Yankee. | 正在靠近26/Y点 |
[29:18] | With the blue-green Earth on the horizon and Milky Way above | 蓝绿色的地球出现在地平线上 银河就在头顶 |
[29:24] | and stars and sun, bigger than you can imagine. | 星星和太阳 比你想象得大得多 |
[29:28] | Johnny, you can’t help but be in awe of the universe. | 约翰尼 你肯定会对宇宙肃然起敬 |
[29:31] | Wow. Astronaut Tracy– | 特蕾西宇航员 |
[29:56] | Approaching 85 Charlie. | 正在靠近85/C点 |
[29:59] | Now, a moon day is 655 hours long. Is that right? | 月球的一天长达655个小时 对吗 |
[30:02] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[30:04] | That’s what, Ed, 30 hangovers? | 你知道那是多久 爱德 30次宿醉吗 |
[30:35] | – You okay, Dad? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 老爸 -我没事 |
[30:37] | It’s all part of the training, son. | 这只是训练的一部分 儿子 |
[30:56] | I’m Tracy Stevens live from the moon, | 我是特蕾西·史蒂文斯 正在月球为大家直播 |
[30:58] | and you’re listening to the Morning Zoo on KQ 92. | 您正在收听调频KQ 92《早安动物园》节目 |
[31:08] | Well, it’s lots of work, lots of poker, | 工作量很大 还有很多牌局 |
[31:11] | but I’m still digging the heck out of it. | 不过我还在努力适应中 |
[31:14] | Y’all should come up for a visit. | 你们都应该来参观一下 |
[31:16] | I could be the first man | 我可能会成为第一个 |
[31:16] | to bounce an alimony check from the moon. | 从月球上让赡养费支票跳票的人 |
[33:20] | Thank fucking God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:41] | Why are the M16s painted white? | 为什么要把M16s步枪涂成白色 |
[33:43] | So it doesn’t melt through your gloves. | 这样就不会熔化你的手套 |
[33:45] | Temps get as high as 250 on the lunar surface. | 月球表面的温度能高达250华氏度 |
[33:48] | Hope you packed some sunscreen, Bernitz. | 希望你带了防晒 博尼茨 |
[33:54] | – This is crazy. – Tell me about it. | -疯了吧 -可不是嘛 |
[33:56] | They still haven’t given us any guidelines | 他们还没有下达指令 |
[33:57] | as to when we’re allowed to shoot these things. | 告诉我们什么时候能用这些家伙事儿 |
[33:59] | Well, today is your lucky day. | 今天是你们的幸运日 |
[34:03] | I have here the Rules of Engagement for Use of Force on the moon. | 我手里拿着在月球上用的《武器使用交战守则》 |
[34:07] | Straight from the secretary of defense. | 直接从国防部长那儿拿来的 |
[34:09] | Well, it was nice of them to give us the word before we took off. | 他们真好 还赶在起飞前告诉我们了 |
[34:12] | Probably change it mid-flight. | 可能飞行中途就改了 |
[34:13] | – And again when we touch down. – Listen up. | -等我们着陆时又改了 -仔细听好了 |
[34:17] | I’ve walked through these with General Bradford and the– | 我和布拉德福德将军讨论过这些守则 并且 |
[34:28] | You can read this page-turner for yourself in your spare time. | 你们可以在闲暇时一览这份让引人入胜的守则 |
[34:31] | The gist of it is this: | 主题思想就是 |
[34:33] | In reclaiming site 357 Bravo, | 在夺回375/B开采点时 |
[34:36] | you will not fire your weapon | 你们不允许使用武器 |
[34:38] | unless it is in response to a hostile act or hostile intent. | 除非是回击敌对行为或敌对意图 |
[34:43] | What exactly is “Hostile intent”? | 什么是”敌对意图” |
[34:46] | “Hostile intent” Is what my face | “敌对意图”就是如果你们 |
[34:47] | will look like if you make me read this shit to you. | 要我给你们读这份破玩意时我的表情 |
[34:51] | Commander… command. | 指挥官 你来指挥 |
[34:54] | Aye, aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[34:57] | Godspeed. | 一路平安 |
[35:05] | We had plotted the entire year to steal the army’s mascot. | 为了偷军队的吉祥物 我们密谋了一整年 |
[35:10] | – The mule? – No, a flock of mules. | -那头骡子吗 -不 是一坨骡子 |
[35:12] | – They don’t have just one. – I think you mean a herd. | -他们不止一头 -我以为你是说一大群 |
[35:17] | We broke those guys out of the stable. | 我们把骡子从棚里放出来后 |
[35:18] | They were flying. | 一溜烟全都跑了 |
[35:21] | – Admiral Baldwin. – As you were. | -鲍德温上将 -不用拘礼 |
[35:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[35:24] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[35:26] | I can get you a plate. | 我给你拿一盘过来 |
[35:28] | Just pull up another chair. | 再拿把椅子过来就行 |
[35:31] | I’d better get going. | 我得走了 |
[35:32] | Me and Jimmy are supposed to call Mom in a bit. | 我和吉米一会要和我妈通话 |
[35:33] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -对 |
[35:34] | – Tell her we said hi. – Yeah. | -帮我们带好 -好的 |
[35:45] | Spaghetti night. | 意面之夜 |
[35:49] | Yeah, I didn’t think you were coming. | 是的 我没想到你会来 |
[35:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Looks like a pretty good crowd out there. | 看起来外面客人很多 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:04] | – Hope you’re hungry. – A feast. | -希望你饿了 -看起来真不错 |
[36:07] | Wish I could hang, Dad, | 真希望我能留下陪你 爸爸 |
[36:08] | but I have to go help Ashley with dinner service, so… | 但我得去帮艾希莉准备晚餐了 所以… |
[36:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[36:36] | Was driving over here, | 我开车过来的时候 |
[36:36] | I saw Wrath of Khan was playing at the Alabama. | 看到阿拉巴马影院在放映《可汗之怒》 |
[36:42] | Maybe you could sneak out | 或许你可以溜出来 |
[36:44] | and we could catch the late-night. | 我们去看夜场 |
[36:47] | Kelly and I saw it last week. | 凯丽和我上周看过了 |
[36:51] | – Was it good? – Yeah. | -好看吗 -不错 |
[36:54] | Then Spock dies. | 然后斯波克死了 |
[38:03] | – What’s going on? – Grab your oxygen mask. | -发生什么事了 -拿上氧气面罩 |
[38:05] | – What? – Your mask. | -什么 -面罩 |
[38:08] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[38:11] | High carbon dioxide alarm. | 二氧化碳过高警报 |
[38:12] | – High CO2? In which module? – Can’t tell! | -二氧化碳过高 哪个舱 -不清楚 |
[38:15] | Toxic atmosphere detected. | 检测到有毒大气 |
[38:16] | Everyone prepare for possible evacuation. | 所有人准备撤离 |
[38:19] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[38:21] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 重复 这不是演习 |
[38:25] | False alarm, folks. | 假警报 各位 |
[38:30] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[38:31] | Computer read a spike in CO2. | 电脑显示二氧化碳激增 |
[38:34] | Looks like we had a blocked vent in crew quarters B. | 看起来是B区的通风口被堵住了 |
[38:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry. I can’t sleep. | 抱歉 我睡不着 |
[38:45] | I can’t sleep, so I was just trying to- – | 我睡不着 所以我想试着… |
[38:49] | Tracy, we’re one month into your tour up here. | 特蕾西 你来这里一个月了 |
[38:53] | And honestly, things aren’t going very well, are they? | 老实说 事情不太顺利 对吗 |
[38:57] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:00] | And you’ve got five more months to go. | 而你还要再待五个月 |
[39:04] | I guess I’ve been having trouble… | 我想我有点难以… |
[39:08] | adjusting to life up here. | 适应这里的生活 |
[39:14] | Let me give you some advice. | 我来给你点建议 |
[39:20] | This is my second tour, and… | 这是我第二次上来 然后 |
[39:24] | I’ve learned that being up here on Jamestown, | 我学会了在詹姆斯敦基地时 |
[39:28] | living in the same space day after day, | 日复一日地生活在同一个空间里 |
[39:31] | you just have to embrace the- – | 你必须要坦然面对… |
[39:37] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[39:42] | – You’re drunk. – No, I’m just- – | -你喝醉了 -不 我只是… |
[39:44] | You’re one of three LSAM pilots on this base. | 你是基地里的三名月面着陆舱驾驶员之一 |
[39:47] | What if this had been a real emergency and we had to evacuate? | 万一真的发生了必须撤离的紧急情况怎么办 |
[39:49] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – No, you’re not fine. | -我没事 -不 你有事 |
[39:51] | This is completely unacceptable. I’m writing you up. | 这完全无法接受 我要上报你 |
[39:54] | Hey. Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[39:56] | If you report me to Houston, they’ll ground me. | 如果你向休斯顿举报 他们会禁飞我 |
[40:02] | This is my life. | 这就是我的一切 |
[40:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:08] | Could you please just give me one more chance? | 你能再给我一次机会吗 |
[40:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | But the special treatment is over, okay? | 但特殊待遇结束了 懂吗 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:27] | – No more interviews. No more press. – No problem. | -没有采访 没有媒体 -没问题 |
[40:30] | And I’m assigning you to work a training detail on B shift… | 然后我要把你派去值B班 负责训练 |
[40:34] | in addition to your normal duties. | 原有的职责不能停 |
[40:36] | Double shift. | 连值两班 |
[40:37] | – Which means you’ll be– – Be hot racking it. | -意味着你要… -和人共享床铺 |
[40:39] | If you don’t like it, you can sleep on the floor for all I care. | 如果你不喜欢 直接睡地板上也行 |
[40:42] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[41:29] | Hey, Deke. | 你好啊 迪克 |
[41:34] | I finally made it to the moon. | 我终于登上月球了 |
[41:38] | I don’t know what people see in this fucking place. | 我不知道其他人怎么看这鬼地方 |
[41:40] | It’s just a big ball of gray dirt. | 但不过是一大坨尘土球罢了 |
[41:43] | I don’t know. I just thought it was gonna be somethin’. | 我说不好 我以为它会不一样 |
[41:49] | I just feel like… I’m… | 我感觉… 我… |
[41:55] | just drifting out here… | 漂泊至此… |
[41:58] | alone. | 孑然一身 |
[42:01] | No one to talk to. | 无人倾诉 |
[42:05] | Except maybe for you. | 或许除了你 |
[42:07] | If you could, you’d tell me to shut the hell up, but… | 如果你能说话 肯定会叫我闭嘴 但是… |
[42:12] | you can’t, so… | 你不能 所以… |
[42:15] | sorry you’re stuck listening to me. | 抱歉你只能被迫听我喋喋不休了 |
[42:30] | I miss my boys. | 我想儿子们 |
[42:40] | I miss my bed. Hell, I even miss my bathtub. | 我想念我的床 老天 我甚至想念我的浴缸 |
[42:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:48] | I know. What do I have to complain about? | 我知道 我有什么好抱怨的 |
[42:51] | I gotta quit my whining. I know. | 我得停止抱怨 我知道 |
[42:55] | I should be happy. | 我应该高兴 |
[42:57] | I got everything I ever wanted. | 我得到了我想要的一切 |
[43:02] | It’s just that now, now that I’m here… | 只是此时此刻 来到了月球 |
[43:09] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[43:13] | it’s just so… | 竟如此 |
[43:17] | empty. | 空虚 |
[43:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[43:56] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[43:58] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干吗 -没什么 |
[44:02] | Just training. | 只是在训练 |
[44:06] | Like the closet? | 就像衣柜那次吗 |
[44:10] | Yeah. Like the closet. | 对 就像衣柜一样 |
[44:15] | What closet? | 什么衣柜 |
[44:17] | I found him in the closet with his space helmet on the other day. | 我之前发现他戴着太空帽在衣柜里 |
[44:27] | Everything okay, Dad? | 一切都好吗 爸 |
[44:30] | Yeah. You’ve been acting kinda weird. | 是啊 你最近有点奇怪 |
[44:32] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 嗯 我没事 |
[44:37] | I’m just getting ready to go back up to Jamestown. | 我只是在为回詹姆斯敦基地做准备 |
[44:41] | A lot to keep track of, you know? | 要跟上进度的东西有很多 |
[44:45] | A lot to wrap your mind around. | 要做的心理准备也有很多 |
[44:49] | Gotta be prepared. | 必须得做好万全准备 |
[44:52] | – Is it working? – Yeah. | -有用吗 -有用 |
[44:57] | Kind of. You know, not as… | 有点吧 不如 |
[45:02] | not as well as I’d like, but… | 不如我预期的那么好 但是 |
[45:06] | Is this about what happened up there last time? | 这是因为你之前在月球的经历吗 |
[45:11] | What do you know about that? | 关于那次你都知道些什么 |
[45:14] | I mean, mainly just what was in all the reports on TV. | 主要就是电视上报道的那些 |
[45:17] | You had to fly Mrs. Poole back when she broke her arm | 普尔女士手臂骨折后 你不得不带她飞回地球 |
[45:19] | and that things were different after. | 从那以后一切就完全变了 |
[45:24] | You never went up again. | 你再也没回去过 |
[45:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:33] | You know, you… | 知道吗 你… |
[45:35] | you try to hold everything together. | 你想振作自己 |
[45:41] | Try to be strong for your family. | 想为了家人坚强 |
[45:45] | You know, tell ’em that you’re safe… | 告诉他们你很安全 |
[45:49] | and that you’re gonna be okay. | 你会一切都好 |
[45:51] | But the… | 但是 |
[45:55] | truth is, boys… | 事实是 儿子们 |
[46:05] | it’s not always gonna be okay. | 生活并不一定会一切都好 |
[46:12] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[46:16] | shit happens that you can’t control. | 会发生你无法控制的糟心事 |
[46:20] | Things can go wrong in a second. | 情况在一秒间急转直下 |
[46:23] | And you realize that… | 而你意识到 |
[46:27] | I realized up there | 我在月球上意识到 |
[46:29] | that I was weak. | 自己很脆弱 |
[46:34] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[46:36] | So… I’m just trying to burn that from my head. | 所以 我只是想把那感觉从脑中赶走 |
[46:44] | You know, that fear. | 那种恐惧 |
[46:47] | Before I go back up. | 在我回去前 |
[46:53] | How’s it going? | 那进行的如何了 |
[46:55] | Not great. | 不怎么好 |
[47:02] | Maybe we can help. | 或许我们能帮忙 |
[47:05] | I wish you could, bud, but– | 我希望你们能 但是 |
[47:08] | I think Jimmy has an idea. | 我觉得吉米有个主意 |
[47:13] | – Cannonball! – You dick! | -火箭炮 -你个混蛋 |
[47:26] | Going under. | 下去了 |
[47:32] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[47:34] | I’d say like two months ago. | 大概两个月前 |
[47:37] | – Disco dancing? – He loves it. | -跳迪斯科舞 -他超爱的 |
[47:40] | He and Peter go every Saturday night. | 他和彼得每周六晚上都去 |
[47:43] | And by now, they’re probably well into the hustle. | 现在 他们估计已经迷醉在人群中了 |
[47:48] | Does he wear the whole vest and collar thing? | 他还穿着背心 打着领带吗 |
[47:52] | Oh, yeah, the whole getup. | 对 整套装备一丝不落 |
[47:54] | – This round is on the house. – Thanks, Karen. | -这一轮我们请 -谢谢 凯伦 |
[47:57] | Karen, that’s really not necessary. | 凯伦 你不用这么客气 |
[48:00] | Nonsense. It’s so good to see you again. | 瞎说 很高兴能再次见到你 |
[48:02] | Yeah, I have to admit, | 对 我得承认 |
[48:03] | when I heard you bought the place I was surprised. | 当我听说你把这里买下来时吃惊的很 |
[48:07] | Yeah, so was I. Trust me. | 是啊 我也是 相信我 |
[48:10] | You’ve done a pretty good job of making it look… | 你干得很不错 把这里变得… |
[48:14] | – Less like a shithole? – Yeah. | -不那么垃圾吗 -对 |
[48:17] | Yeah. Baby steps though. Baby steps. | 嗯 不过一步一步来 慢慢来 |
[48:19] | Still not sure about those. | 还是不确定那些东西 |
[48:21] | Oh, yes, those. You and everybody else. | 是啊 你和大家都这么说 |
[48:25] | Hey, if you ever wanna get back behind the bar, you let me know. | 如果你想接着回来做酒保 告诉我 |
[48:27] | No, no, no. Thank you, but… | 不不 谢了 不过 |
[48:30] | I live in Austin now with my girlfriend. | 我现在和女友住在奥斯汀了 |
[48:35] | That’s really wonderful. | 那真是太棒了 |
[48:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[48:39] | You’re welcome back here anytime, all right? | 这里随时欢迎你回来 好吗 |
[48:41] | – Thanks, Karen. – Okay. | -谢谢 凯伦 -客气 |
[48:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[48:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[48:59] | So you said Larry was working at Boeing now? | 你说拉里现在在波音公司工作吗 |
[49:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -嗯 |
[49:02] | He likes it. | 他很喜欢 |
[49:04] | Decent hours. Not as stressful. | 工作时间不长 也没这么大压力 |
[49:07] | You’ve really… just made a life of it. | 你真的…在这种情况下有了个家 |
[49:12] | Are you thinking of having kids or… | 你想过要孩子吗 还是 |
[49:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:18] | We’ve talked about it. | 我们谈过 |
[49:20] | Elise definitely wants kids. | 伊莉斯很想要孩子 |
[49:22] | But not you? | 但你不是吗 |
[49:26] | I’ve had my fill of slurring, slobbering humans. | 我还是有点想没有压力 混混度日 |
[49:29] | I’m sure. | 那是肯定 |
[49:35] | Did you… | 你… |
[49:40] | You ever figure out which poem was about you? | 你猜出哪首诗是关于你的了吗 |
[49:50] | Took me a long time to write that. | 我花了很长时间才写出来 |
[49:53] | To be able to write that. It’s… | 才能下笔写 这个… |
[49:56] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[50:05] | Well, anyway, it was a long time ago. | 不过都是陈年往事了 |
[50:09] | Finally got my shit together. | 我终于振作了起来 |
[50:12] | Finished my master’s at UT. | 完成了得克萨斯大学的硕士学业 |
[50:14] | Might stick with teaching. Not sure. | 可能继续教书吧 我也不确定 |
[50:17] | Unless… I become the next poet laureate. | 除非 我成为下一个伟大的诗人 |
[50:21] | Of course. Goes without saying. | 当然 这还用说吗 |
[50:23] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[50:29] | I should probably be heading back. It’s getting late. | 我大概应该回去了 已经挺晚了 |
[50:32] | Drive all the way back to Austin tonight. | 今晚还得开车回奥斯汀 |
[50:34] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[50:38] | This was nice. | 今晚很棒 |
[50:39] | Yeah. It was. | 对 没错 |
[50:43] | So, I guess this is goodbye then. | 那我们就此告别了 |
[50:47] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[50:49] | Bye, Ellen. | 再见 艾伦 |
[50:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[51:22] | What do you think is in those cases? | 你觉得那些盒子里是什么 |
[51:24] | I’ll tell you one thing, it’s not sticks and stones. | 我可以告诉你一件事 肯定不是棍子和石头 |
[51:31] | Welcome to Jamestown. | 欢迎来到詹姆斯敦基地 |
[51:33] | I’m Al Rossi, commander of the base. | 我是艾尔·罗西 基地指挥官 |
[51:36] | After you’re all settled in, | 等你们都安顿好后 |
[51:37] | we’ll have a debrief in my quarters about your– | 我们会做个简报 关于你们在基地内 |
[51:40] | – your mission up here. – Copy. | -你们在这的任务 -收到 |
[51:43] | Bernitz, it’s my understanding | 博尼茨 据我了解 |
[51:44] | that this is your first time on Jamestown. | 这是你第一次来詹姆斯敦基地 |
[51:46] | It is. | 是的 |
[51:47] | Well, we have a little tradition we like to do for new arrivals. | 我们对新来的成员有个小小的传统 |
[51:51] | Charles Bernitz, | 查尔斯·博尼茨 |
[51:52] | I hereby christen thee the new Linus of Jamestown. | 我在此命名你为詹姆斯敦基地新的莱纳斯 |
[51:57] | – Linus? – It’s from Peanuts. | -莱纳斯 -《花生漫画》里的角色 |
[52:00] | Stevens, you’ll be training Charles here | 史蒂文斯 你将训练查尔斯 |
[52:02] | on advanced LSAM operations for their mission. | 他们任务的高级月面着陆舱培训 |
[52:04] | He’s SIM certified | 他通过了模拟训练 |
[52:05] | but obviously hasn’t flown it up here. Clear? | 但显然他没坐那个飞到这 懂了吗 |
[52:08] | Well, aye, aye, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[52:09] | Now, why don’t you show them to crew quarters A | 不如你带他们去A区看看 |
[52:11] | and then you can give the Linus here the standard orientation. | 然后给莱纳斯做标准的入职介绍 |
[52:15] | Copy that. Follow me, y’all. | 收到 跟我来 各位 |
[52:18] | Do I have to go by Linus? | 我必须得叫莱纳斯吗 |
[52:20] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[52:32] | You used to have that | 你以前的咖啡桌上 |
[52:33] | exact same NASA ashtray on your coffee table. | 有个一摸一样的宇航局烟灰缸 |
[52:36] | Well, that’s the actual one. | 就是那个 |
[52:37] | Finally just found the right place for it. | 终于找到了适合放它的地方 |
[52:40] | Good night, guys. Thanks for today. | 晚安 谢谢今晚了 |
[52:42] | Thank you, Karen. See you tomorrow. | 谢谢 凯伦 明天见 |
[52:48] | I remember this one time me and Jimmy | 我记得有一次我和吉米 |
[52:50] | were at your house for a sleepover. | 在你家过夜 |
[52:55] | It was really late. We were being really stupid, | 已经很晚了 我们一直在犯傻 |
[52:57] | and Admiral Baldwin was getting really, really upset. | 鲍德温上将已经非常生气了 |
[53:01] | We were all pretty much terrified of him. | 我们都很怕他 |
[53:03] | Yeah, he can be a little intimidating sometimes. | 对 他有时候有点吓人 |
[53:06] | Well, the bedroom door comes flying open and you come out. | 突然卧室的门打开了 你进来了 |
[53:09] | Thank God it wasn’t Admiral Baldwin. | 谢天谢地不是鲍德温上将 |
[53:11] | – And you said, “Dang it, boys!” – Dang it? | -然后你说 “讨厌 小子们” -讨厌 |
[53:14] | Yeah, even at the time I was like what adult says “Dang it”? | 是啊 就连那时 我也纳闷哪个大人还说”讨厌” |
[53:17] | Me, apparently. | 显然我说 |
[53:20] | And then you said, “Knock it off and go to bed right now.” | 然后你说 “别闹了 赶紧去睡觉” |
[53:23] | You said it real loud so that Admiral Baldwin could hear. | 你说的很响 好让鲍德温上将听见 |
[53:26] | And then you went like this. | 然后做了这个动作 |
[53:29] | And you whispered, “Just keep it down.” | 然后你小声说 “声音轻点” |
[53:33] | That was great. | 太酷了 |
[53:35] | And I always thought, “Best mom ever.” | 我一直都觉得 “这是最好的妈妈” |
[53:40] | You know, or at least top five. | 或至少是前五 |
[53:41] | Really? Top five? | 真的吗 前五 |
[53:43] | Okay, who was better? | 好吧 谁更好 |
[53:44] | Mrs. Henry had those chocolate chip cookies with walnuts. | 亨利太太做的那些带核桃仁的巧克力饼干 |
[53:47] | – What about my ambrosia? – I suppressed that memory. | -那我做的珍馐美味呢 -我忘记了那些 |
[53:49] | Come on. No, you didn’t. | 拜托 不 你才没有 |
[53:55] | I do remember this other time | 但我记得有一次 |
[53:56] | I was supposed to come over early for lunch. | 我应该早点去你家吃午餐 |
[53:59] | I’d gotten there. The door was unlocked, so I came in. | 我到了以后 门没锁 我就进去了 |
[54:01] | I heard music playing. I think it was Elvis. | 我听到了音乐 我想是猫王的歌 |
[54:04] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. And there you were | -不是吧 -没错 然后看到了你 |
[54:09] | in the middle of the living room just dancing. | 站在客厅的中间跳舞 |
[54:13] | By yourself. | 独自一人 |
[54:16] | I mean, I’ve never seen anyone dance by themselves before. | 我从没见过谁一个人跳舞 |
[54:19] | Of course. What kinda nut dances alone in the middle of the day? | 当然了 哪个疯子会在大白天跳舞呢 |
[54:33] | You know, I still think about Shane… | 我还是会想起谢恩 |
[54:37] | pretty much every day. | 几乎每天都想 |
[54:41] | Yeah, it’s the dividing line in my life. | 那是我生命的分水岭 |
[54:45] | Before and after, like… | 之前和之后 就像 |
[54:50] | BC and AD. | 公元前后那样 |
[54:53] | When he was here and… after he was gone. | 前一秒他还在 后一瞬间他就去世了 |
[55:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[55:13] | Good work today, Danny. | 今天干得好 丹尼 |
[55:17] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[55:18] | No, it’s not. Your job is to protect our nation. | 不 这不是 你的工作是保卫我们的国家 |
[55:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:25] | – Okay, my summer job. – Yeah. | -好吧 我的暑期工作 -对 |
[55:28] | – Dang it. – Don’t you dare. | -讨厌 -你别取笑我了 |
[55:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:38] | Good night, Mrs. Baldwin. | 晚安 鲍德温太太 |