时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – He said it with a straight face. – No. | -他说的时候一本正经 -不会吧 |
[00:22] | You want one– | 你想再来一… |
[00:23] | No. I think two is my limit. | 不了 我想两杯是我的极限了 |
[00:26] | With that attitude, the Koreans are gonna eat us alive. | 这样的态度 韩国人会把我们生吞了的 |
[00:28] | Are we negotiating an East Asian space alliance, | 我们是在谈判建立东亚太空联盟 |
[00:30] | or is this gonna be a drinking contest? | 还是在比赛喝酒啊 |
[00:32] | Can’t have one without the other. Not in Seoul. | 这两者相辅相成 缺一不可 在首尔不行 |
[00:36] | You thought the UN delegates were party animals. Just wait. | 你还以为联合国的代表是派对野兽吗 等着瞧吧 |
[00:40] | I’m exhausted just thinking about it. | 光想想我就觉得精疲力竭了 |
[00:43] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很出色的 |
[00:46] | You were born to do this job. | 你天生就是这块料 |
[00:52] | You know, Tom, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something. | 汤姆 有个事我一直都想和你谈谈 |
[00:59] | I think I might– | 我想我可能… |
[01:01] | – You’re pregnant. – No. | -怀孕了 -不是 |
[01:04] | No. It’s not that. | 不 不是这个事 |
[01:06] | I… | 我… |
[01:09] | Excuse me, Ellen Wilson? Room 147? | 打扰一下 是147房间的艾伦·威尔森吗 |
[01:12] | – Yes, thank you. – Phone for you. | -对 谢谢 -您的电话 |
[01:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:16] | This is Ellen Wilson. | 我是艾伦·威尔森 |
[01:23] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:33] | My father had a heart attack. It doesn’t sound good. | 我父亲心脏病发作了 情况不太好 |
[01:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:42] | He’s in Connecticut, right? | 他在康涅狄格州 对吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:48] | Use the limo. I’ll take a taxi to the airport– | 你坐礼宾车吧 我叫个出租去机场… |
[01:50] | – No, I can’t do that. The Korean– – You can’t not do that. | -不 我不能 韩国人 -你不能不那样 |
[01:55] | This is family. | 这是家人 |
[01:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[02:03] | I’ll call you. | 我再联系你 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Poor thing. She was so excited about going to Korea. | 真可怜 她之前很期待去韩国的 |
[02:16] | Hopefully her father will recover, | 希望她父亲能康复 |
[02:18] | and she can join me in a day or two. | 她可以一两天后再来找我 |
[02:20] | Must have been a rough night for her. | 对她来说一定是个很难熬的一晚 |
[02:22] | How about you? Did you get any sleep? | 你怎么样 睡了吗 |
[02:25] | Of course not. You know I can’t sleep on planes. | 当然没有 你知道我在飞机上根本睡不着 |
[02:28] | It’s a 14-hour flight. | 14个小时的飞机呢 |
[02:31] | These long international flights | 这些长时间的国际航线 |
[02:32] | are the only time I can really focus. | 是我唯一能集中注意力的时候 |
[02:34] | No distractions. | 不被打扰 |
[02:36] | Just me, my martini | 只有我 我的马提尼 |
[02:38] | and the Apollo-Soyuz budget requests. | 和阿波罗联盟计划预算申请 |
[02:41] | Some light reading, huh? | 不错的消遣啊 |
[02:43] | You should try reading a novel once in a while. | 你应该试试偶尔看看小说 |
[02:47] | It’d be good for your mind to just tune out. | 对你有好处 放空脑子 |
[02:50] | I just finished this one called Christine, | 我刚刚看完这部叫《克丽斯汀》的小说 |
[02:52] | about this 1958 homicidal Plymouth. | 关于一辆充满毁灭意识的1958年普里茅斯汽车 |
[02:56] | Yeah. My new electric car’s tried to kill me a few times. | 是啊 我的新电动车也有几次想杀了我呢 |
[03:11] | How are Poole and Morrison doing? | 普尔和莫里森怎么样 |
[03:14] | Everything going okay in Russia? | 苏联那边都还顺利吗 |
[03:16] | By all accounts the training’s going smoothly. | 据说培训进展得很顺利 |
[03:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:26] | Still can’t quite believe it’s happening. | 还是不太相信这事还真的发生了 |
[03:27] | Our astronauts in Star City, | 我们的宇航员去了星城 |
[03:29] | their engineers in Houston. | 他们的工程师来了休斯顿 |
[03:32] | I know. | 是啊 |
[03:37] | I was calling to check in on one point on the negotiations | 我打电话是想在落地之前确认一下 |
[03:40] | for the EASA before we land. | 东亚太空联盟谈判的一个点 |
[03:44] | Check away. | 那我们就确认吧 |
[03:52] | For this proposed space station, are we real– | 这个建议的空间站 我们真的… |
[03:58] | Tom, you there? | 汤姆 你还在吗 |
[04:02] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[04:05] | If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try– | 如果您想拨打电话 请挂机然后再… |
[05:38] | I’m sorry you missed your flight for nothing. | 很抱歉你白白误了你的航班 |
[05:41] | I blame your mother for overreacting. | 都怪你妈妈反应过度了 |
[05:44] | It’s not nothing, Dad. You had a heart attack. | 这可不是没事 爸爸 你是心脏病发作 |
[05:46] | A minor incident. I feel fine. | 小问题 我感觉很好 |
[05:48] | A wake-up call. | 是个警告 |
[05:50] | You heard the doctor. | 你听到医生说的了 |
[05:51] | No more red meat, no more smoking. | 不能再吃红肉 不能再吸烟了 |
[05:53] | And you have to slow down. | 还有你得慢下来了 |
[05:56] | Though we all know that’ll never happen. | 虽说我们都知道这是不可能的 |
[05:58] | I’m running a half-a-billion-dollar company. | 我在管理一家价值5亿的公司 |
[06:00] | We just extended into Asia. | 我们刚刚扩展到亚洲 |
[06:02] | Got a new hub in Europe and another– | 在欧洲建立了新的分部还有 |
[06:05] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:06] | You want me to slow down, I’m gonna need your help. | 你想让我慢下来 那我得需要你的帮助啊 |
[06:11] | And obviously that’s not gonna happen right now. | 很显然眼下那是不可能的 |
[06:17] | Maybe you’re being a little… shortsighted. | 也许你有点…目光短浅了 |
[06:22] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[06:28] | I’m thinking about leaving NASA. | 我在考虑离开宇航局 |
[06:30] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[06:31] | I’m serious. | 我说真的呢 |
[06:33] | I wanna get to Mars, | 我想要去火星 |
[06:34] | and I’m starting to think that | 我开始觉得 |
[06:35] | private spaceflight is the only way to get there. | 私人航天飞船是去那里的唯一途径 |
[06:38] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:40] | What does Larry have to say about you changing course? | 对你要改变航向 拉里怎么说 |
[06:44] | Larry… wants me to be happy. | 拉里… 希望我能快乐 |
[06:49] | Wherever I am. | 无论我人在哪里 |
[06:52] | One thing I don’t have to worry about, | 我不用担心的一件事 |
[06:54] | you’ll always have a solid man by your side. | 你总有个可靠的男人在身边 |
[06:59] | Not that I wouldn’t mind a grandchild or two. | 不过要是有一两个孙子我也不介意 |
[07:02] | Sorry to interrupt, ma’am, | 抱歉打扰了 女士 |
[07:04] | but the White House is calling for you. | 但白宫在打电话找您 |
[07:07] | – The White House? – That’s what they said. | -白宫 -他们是这么说的 |
[07:17] | This is Ellen Wilson. | 我是艾伦·威尔森 |
[07:25] | …news. Special report. Here is Dan Rather. | …新闻 特别报道 我是丹·拉瑟 |
[07:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:31] | President Reagan arriving at this moment | 里根总统刚刚抵达 |
[07:33] | at Point Mugu Naval Air Station in California, | 加利福尼亚州的穆古角海军航空站 |
[07:35] | taking him from his California vacation | 准备乘机中断他的加州休假 |
[07:38] | back to work in Washington. | 回华盛顿工作 |
[07:39] | A vacation cut short by the shooting down | 因为苏联人击落了大韩航空007航班 |
[07:42] | of Korean Air Lines flight 7 by the Soviets, | 休假被迫中断 |
[07:45] | with the apparent loss of as many as 269, | 机上的乘客加机组人员共269人 |
[07:49] | all of the persons aboard. | 已确认全部遇难 |
[07:51] | President Reagan is expected to deliver a statement shortly. | 里根总统将稍后发表简短声明 |
[07:54] | From Moscow, still no official | 莫斯科方面 仍然没有 |
[07:56] | confirmation of the plane’s downing. | 击落航班的官方确认 |
[07:58] | Just that there was, quote, “an accident,” | 他们原话是”一场事故” |
[08:01] | but not even what kind of accident from the Soviets | 但是苏联甚至都没说是什么类型的事故 |
[08:03] | and nothing in the way of an apology. | 也没有任何形式的道歉 |
[08:06] | In the wake of the barbaric act | 对于苏联政权昨天 |
[08:08] | committed yesterday by the Soviet regime | 对一架民航客机 |
[08:11] | against a commercial jetliner, | 犯下的残暴行径 |
[08:13] | the United States and many other countries of the world | 美国和世界上许多国家 |
[08:16] | made clear and compelling statements | 发表明确且强烈的谴责 |
[08:18] | that expressed not only our outrage | 不仅表达了我们的愤慨 |
[08:21] | but also our demand for a truthful accounting of the facts. | 且要求其对事实真相作出解释 |
[08:24] | What can we think of a regime that so broadly trumpets | 我们该作何想 对这样一个大肆宣扬 |
[08:28] | its vision of peace and global disarmament | 其对和平以及全球裁军愿景的政权 |
[08:31] | and yet so callously and quickly commits a terrorist act | 却冷酷无情地犯下恐怖主义罪行 |
[08:35] | to sacrifice the lives of innocent human beings? | 牺牲了众多无辜平民的生命 |
[08:38] | And what are we to make of a regime | 什么样的政权 |
[08:39] | which establishes one set of standards for itself | 会为自己设立一套标准 |
[08:42] | and another for the rest of humankind? | 却给其余人类设立另一套 |
[08:45] | To the families of Congressman Lawrence McDonald, | 对劳伦斯·麦克唐纳议员 |
[08:48] | NASA Administrator Thomas Paine | 宇航局局长汤马斯·派恩 |
[08:50] | and all those on the ill-fated aircraft, | 和那架噩运飞机上所有人的家庭 |
[08:54] | we send our deepest sympathy. | 我们致以最深切的哀悼 |
[08:57] | And I hope they know our prayers are with them all. | 我希望他们知道我们的祈祷与他们同在 |
[09:04] | What the hell was that airliner doing flying over Sakhalin? | 那架飞机飞去库页岛干什么 |
[09:07] | It’s not even on its flight path. | 那根本不在它的飞行航线上 |
[09:09] | Could have been a navigational error. | 可能是导航出错了 |
[09:11] | Flight computer could have caused the plane to deviate from its route. | 飞航计算机可能导致飞机偏航 |
[09:14] | 400 miles? | 偏航400英里 |
[09:16] | Maybe something was wrong with the autopilot. | 可能是自动驾驶出了问题 |
[09:18] | Poor bastard probably never even knew | 可怜的家伙可能都不知道 |
[09:20] | he’d entered Soviet airspace. | 他进入了苏联领空 |
[09:21] | So the pilot accidentally wanders into a protected area. | 飞行员不小心飞进了保护空域 |
[09:24] | Why shoot down the plane? | 为什么要击落它 |
[09:26] | It’s a commercial airliner, for God’s sake. | 拜托 那是架商业客机 |
[09:29] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 完全没道理啊 |
[09:30] | We’ve got spy planes flying over Sakhalin all the time. | 我们经常派间谍飞机飞去库页岛上空 |
[09:33] | It’s a secret air base. They’re paranoid. | 那是个秘密空军基地 他们很多疑 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry. It is beyond inconceivable | 抱歉 这简直无法理喻 |
[09:38] | that any pilot could mistake an American reconnaissance plane | 没有哪个飞行员会把美国侦察机 |
[09:41] | with a Korean passenger jumbo jet. | 和韩国喷气式客机搞混 |
[09:43] | I don’t buy that for a second. | 我才不信呢 |
[09:45] | It’s more likely they suspected KAL 7 | 很有可能他们怀疑大韩航空007号 |
[09:47] | was being used as a spy plane. | 被用作间谍飞机了 |
[09:52] | Was it? | 真的是吗 |
[09:56] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别扯了 |
[09:58] | Why would the United States use | 为什么美国要用 |
[10:00] | another nation’s passenger plane to spy? | 另外一个国家的客机去侦查 |
[10:03] | We are wasting time here. | 我们在这边就是浪费时间 |
[10:05] | All that matters is I haven’t been able | 关键是我没有办法联系到 |
[10:06] | to reach Poole and Morrison in Star City. | 在星城的普尔和莫里森 |
[10:08] | I have tried every line. It’s radio silence. | 我所有线路都试了 毫无动静 |
[10:12] | The FBI shut down access to all Soviet officials in the US, | 联调局关闭了所有在美国苏联官员的联系渠道 |
[10:16] | including the Apollo-Soyuz engineers, | 包括阿波罗联盟计划的工程师 |
[10:18] | so they’re probably responding to that. | 可能他们是在回应这个 |
[10:20] | They are holding our people hostage. That’s not okay. | 他们拿我们的人当人质 这可不行 |
[10:23] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[10:27] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[10:28] | I’ve spoken with Jim Baker at the White House. | 我和白宫的吉姆·贝克联系过了 |
[10:30] | Until the president appoints a permanent replacement, | 在总统指派长期替代官员之前 |
[10:33] | I’ll be fulfilling Tom’s duties as acting administrator. | 我会以代理局长的身份履行汤姆的职责 |
[10:41] | Now, reestablishing communication with our astronauts | 和我们的宇航员恢复联系 |
[10:45] | is our top priority at this point. | 是我们的首要任务 |
[10:47] | Maybe I should get in touch with Sergei Nikulov, | 也许我应该跟谢尔盖·尼库洛夫联系一下 |
[10:49] | see if he could help us get in touch with our people, and… | 看看他能不能帮忙联系到我们的人 |
[10:52] | We just got attacked by the Soviets. | 我们刚刚被苏联袭击 |
[10:54] | You’re gonna reach out to ’em and ask for help? | 你现在还要去找他们帮忙 |
[10:56] | Sergei will listen to reason. | 谢尔盖会理智行事 |
[10:58] | They have shown time and again that they can’t be trusted. | 他们一再证明他们不可信 |
[11:02] | This should all run through the NSC. | 这些应该通过国安委处理 |
[11:05] | Well, I think we need to pursue all available options | 我们应该趁事件还没有进一步恶化前 |
[11:08] | before this turns into an even bigger incident. | 考虑一切可行的方法 |
[11:12] | Go talk to him. Hopefully he knows of a way to reach Star City. | 去跟他谈谈 希望他知道怎么联系星城 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[11:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:48] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[11:52] | 尤里·加加林 瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃 阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫 安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃 | |
[12:14] | What can I do for you? | 您有什么事 |
[12:15] | I’m Margo Madison. I need to see Sergei Nikulov. | 我是玛格·麦迪逊 我要见谢尔盖·尼库洛夫 |
[12:17] | No one goes in, no one goes out. Those are my orders. | 没有人可以进出这里 这是我的命令 |
[12:20] | I’m the director, Johnson Space Center. | 我是约翰逊航天中心的主任 |
[12:24] | I’m sure you are, honey, but you’re not getting in. | 当然 亲爱的 但是你也不能进 |
[12:27] | – What’s your name? – Sergeant John Perkins. | -你叫什么名字 -约翰·珀金斯中士 |
[12:30] | Okay, Sergeant John Perkins, | 好 约翰·珀金斯中士 |
[12:32] | I know you have a job to do, but so do I. | 我知道你有任务 但是我也有 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna give you 15 seconds | 我给你15秒钟 |
[12:35] | to get in touch with your superior officer, | 去联系你的上级 |
[12:37] | 12 seconds to explain the situation to him, | 12秒钟去跟他解释情况 |
[12:40] | 45 seconds for him to reach General Nelson Bradford | 45秒钟给他联系纳尔逊·布拉德福德将军 |
[12:42] | and confirm I am who I say I am. | 来确认我是我本人 |
[12:44] | Another 15 seconds for your boss to get back to you | 还有15秒钟让你的领导给你答复 |
[12:47] | and ten for you to open this door. | 然后10秒钟给你来开门 |
[12:48] | That puts you 97 seconds away | 这样给你97秒钟时间 |
[12:50] | from either a cold beer at the end of your shift | 之后要么你结束值班可以去喝杯冰啤酒 |
[12:52] | or an open-ended transfer to Thule, Greenland. | 或被无限期派遣到格陵兰岛的图勒基地 |
[13:00] | Your time starts now. | 计时现在开始 |
[13:04] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | I brought borscht. | 我带了苏伯汤 |
[13:10] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[13:23] | Did you try the embassy? | 你试过联系大使馆了吗 |
[13:25] | Radio silence. | 毫无音讯 |
[13:31] | I don’t think anything will happen to your astronauts. | 我觉得你的宇航员不会有什么事 |
[13:37] | Somehow that’s not making me feel any better. | 但是这话也没让我好受多少 |
[13:43] | I know it’s a lot to ask, considering the situation… | 我知道鉴于现在的情况 这个要求很过分 |
[13:50] | but do you have a way to get in touch with Star City? | 但你能联系上星城吗 |
[13:52] | A secret line, or, | 秘密通话线路 |
[13:54] | I don’t know, something that might put us | 或者有什么方式能让我们 |
[13:55] | closer to making contact with our people? | 更容易联系上我们的人 |
[13:58] | What can I do? I’m trapped here with no phone. | 我能做什么 我被困在这 没有手机 |
[14:02] | See? Dead? | 瞧 没有信号 |
[14:04] | What if I could arrange a call? | 如果我能安排一次通话呢 |
[14:06] | Astronauts Poole and Morrison, they’re not a part of all this. | 宇航员普尔和莫里森 他们与这事无关 |
[14:10] | Nor am I. And yet here I am. | 我也没有 但我还是被困在这里了 |
[14:12] | Also being held against my will, unable to call home. | 同样被拘禁 没法给家里打电话 |
[14:15] | Thomas Paine was killed, Sergei. | 汤马斯·派恩被杀了 谢尔盖 |
[14:17] | Along with 268 others. | 还有其他268个人 |
[14:19] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才在这 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry about your colleague. | 我为你的同事感到遗憾 |
[14:34] | Tom was a good man. | 汤姆是个好人 |
[14:37] | Frustrating at times, | 有时惹人厌 |
[14:39] | I didn’t always agree with his methods, | 我并不总是赞同他的方法 |
[14:40] | but he gave everything to his job, | 但他为工作奉献了一切 |
[14:43] | and I respected the hell out of him. | 我非常尊敬他 |
[14:52] | In my religion, when someone dies, | 在我的信仰中 当有人去世时 |
[14:55] | it is custom to make the first meal you eat after the funeral | 葬礼后的第一顿饭习惯于做一碗苏伯汤 |
[14:59] | a bowl of how you might call memorial borscht. | 你们可能会称之为悼念苏伯汤 |
[15:07] | It is believed that the steam | 人们相信蒸汽 |
[15:09] | will carry the soul of the departed… | 会载着逝者的灵魂 |
[15:14] | to heaven. | 去往天堂 |
[15:19] | Maybe it’s true. | 可能是真的 |
[15:31] | When you get me the telephone, | 你给我拿到手机后 |
[15:32] | I will call Moscow and tell them that I’m not being tortured. | 我会打给莫斯科 告诉他们我没有被虐待 |
[15:37] | Other than weak borscht. | 除了寡淡的苏伯汤 |
[15:44] | You know, maybe they will get in touch with your astronauts, | 他们可能会联系你们的宇航员 |
[15:47] | but I cannot promise. | 但我无法保证 |
[15:51] | Thank you, Sergei. | 谢谢你 谢尔盖 |
[15:58] | NBC晚间新闻 汤姆·布罗考 | |
[15:58] | It was another day of dramatic developments | 关于飞机高空击落事件 |
[16:00] | in the case of the plane shot from the sky. | 今天又有了戏剧性的进展 |
[16:03] | The shooting down of Korean Air Lines flight 007. | 大韩航空007航班被击落 |
[16:06] | The Soviets admitted for the first time | 苏联首次承认 |
[16:08] | one of their fighters shot down | 他们的一架战斗机击落了 |
[16:10] | the jumbo jet and the 269 people on board. | 大型喷气式客机和上面的269个人 |
[16:13] | But the Russians insisted they didn’t know | 但苏联坚称他们并不知道 |
[16:16] | that it was a civilian airliner. | 那是一架民用客机 |
[16:18] | The United States reacts with revulsion to this attack. | 美国对此次袭击表示强烈谴责 |
[16:19] | 乔治·舒尔茨 国务卿 | |
[16:23] | Loss of life appears to be heavy. | 我们损失了众多生命 |
[16:26] | We can see no excuse whatsoever for this appalling act. | 对于这一恶劣行为 没有任何借口 |
[16:31] | There is no possible legitimate excuse | 对于这一卑劣的行动 |
[16:32] | 吉米·卡特参议员 民主党 佐治亚州 | |
[16:34] | that the Soviet government could put | 苏联政府无法提出 |
[16:35] | forward for this despicable action. | 任何可能的正当理由 |
[16:38] | People throughout the free world are continuing to react… | 自由世界的人们持续表达 |
[16:41] | No, I understand, Senator. | 不 我明白 参议员 |
[16:42] | We’re doing everything we can to get through to them. | 我们正竭尽所能联系上他们 |
[16:45] | Yep. | 好 |
[16:48] | – President Chun Doo Hwan of South Korea… – Thank you. Yep. | -韩国总统全斗焕 -谢谢 好的 |
[16:50] | …accused the Soviet Union of committing | 谴责苏联犯下 |
[16:52] | an act of indescribable… | 无法形容的罪行 |
[16:52] | Can you put a little sugar in there? | 你能在那放一些糖块吗 |
[16:54] | Ask him about the UN. | 问他关于联合国的事 |
[16:58] | Yes. No– Yes, of course we are, Senator. | 是 不 是 当然 参议员 |
[17:01] | Has anyone spoken to Ambassador Kirkpatrick? | 有人跟柯克帕特里克大使说了吗 |
[17:05] | Is it a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[17:09] | Yes. Yes, Senator, I’m still here. | 是 是 参议员 我还在 |
[17:13] | – It’s nice to see you, Pam. – You too, Larry. | -见到你真好 帕姆 -我也是 拉里 |
[17:17] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了 |
[17:18] | She’s a machine. The phone hasn’t stopped ringing all day. | 她像个机器 电话铃一整天没停过 |
[17:21] | She keeps going and going. | 她一直忙来忙去 |
[17:23] | Hey, is Tower on the Ways and Means? | 托尔在筹款委员会里吗 |
[17:25] | Appropriations. | 拨款委员会 |
[17:28] | Yes. And, Senator, in the wake of this crisis, | 是 参议员 随着此次危机的发酵 |
[17:31] | NASA is going to need some additional funding for security. | 宇航局需要一些额外资金来确保安全 |
[17:34] | Can I count on your support? | 我可以依靠你的支持吗 |
[17:38] | – That’s excellent news. – Ask for ten. | -真是好消息 -要一千万 |
[17:40] | Is ten too much to expect? | 一千万是否太多呢 |
[17:44] | Wonderful, Senator. Thank you. | 太好了 参议员 谢谢你 |
[17:47] | We can talk more about that, of course. | 我们当然可以后续再聊 |
[17:51] | No, understood. | 不 我明白 |
[17:52] | We’ll have to let him know first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就告诉他 |
[17:54] | I’ll call Guam and relay the message. | 我会打给关岛 传达这个消息 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. Try to get some sleep, Clark. | 好的 睡一觉吧 克拉克 |
[18:05] | I know. We’ll get through this. | 我明白 我们会挺过去 |
[18:09] | Okay. Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:16] | I don’t think I’ve spent this much time | 我这辈子都没打过 |
[18:18] | on the phone in my entire life. | 这么久的电话 |
[18:20] | Don’t apologize for doing your job. | 不要为你的工作抱歉 |
[18:23] | Pretty fucking amazing at it. | 你干得很出色 |
[18:25] | Is it obvious that I have no idea what I’m doing? | 有这么明显吗 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[18:29] | Stop it. You’re brilliant. You know that. | 别这么说 你很棒 你知道的 |
[18:38] | Come on. Okay? | 坐起来 好吗 |
[18:45] | That feels really good. | 这感觉真好 |
[19:08] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[19:10] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:14] | I am. I am. I mean, I’m… | 真的 我… |
[19:19] | exhausted. | 累坏了 |
[19:22] | And overwhelmed. | 不知所措 |
[19:25] | And, I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[19:28] | keep playing it over and over in my head. | 在我脑子里不停回想 |
[19:33] | What if my dad didn’t have a heart attack? | 如果我爸爸没有得心脏病呢 |
[19:35] | I would have been on that plane. | 我会上了那架飞机 |
[19:36] | I would have been sitting right next to Tom. The two of us. | 我会坐在汤姆旁边 我们俩 |
[19:41] | He would have been the last person I ever saw. | 他会是我最后见到的人了 |
[19:43] | Stop thinking that. | 别想那些了 |
[19:46] | It didn’t happen, okay? | 这没有发生 好吗 |
[19:48] | If you were meant to be on that plane, you would have been on it. | 如果你注定要在那架飞机上 你就会坐上了 |
[19:52] | What– Tom was meant to be on that plane? | 什么 汤姆注定要在那架飞机上吗 |
[19:54] | No. I– | 不 我 |
[19:56] | Right, Tom was meant to die. | 好吧 汤姆注定要死 |
[20:00] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[20:03] | sometimes we don’t… understand the way the universe works. | 有时我们无法…理解宇宙如何运转 |
[20:14] | He was such a good man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[20:19] | So misunderstood. | 被人误解 |
[20:21] | And now he’s just… | 而他现在就… |
[20:24] | floating somewhere in the Sea of Japan. | 漂浮在日本海的某处 |
[20:29] | All of those people, | 所有那些人 |
[20:30] | they’re just floating somewhere in the Sea of Japan. | 他们就漂浮在日本海的某处 |
[20:33] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[20:39] | You’re here. Alive. With me. | 你在这里 活着 和我在一起 |
[20:46] | And I’m so damn grateful that you are. | 对此我太感恩了 |
[20:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:05] | – I’m sorry. – No. It’s fine. | -抱歉 -不 没事 |
[21:12] | This is Ellen Wilson. | 我是艾伦·威尔森 |
[21:13] | This is the White House operator. Please hold for the president. | 这里是白宫接线员 正转接总统 请稍等 |
[21:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | Hello? Ellen? | 喂 艾伦 |
[21:22] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:26] | It’s an honor to speak with you. | 很荣幸和您交谈 |
[21:28] | Well, I’m sorry it’s under these circumstances. | 很遗憾是在这种情形下 |
[21:32] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[21:33] | Tom was a great American. | 汤姆是个出色的美国人 |
[21:35] | I considered him a friend. | 我把他当我的朋友 |
[21:37] | And I’ll miss him very much, as I’m sure you will too. | 我会很想念他的 我想你肯定也会 |
[21:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:42] | And I have every confidence | 我很有信心 |
[21:43] | you’ll do a wonderful job for me, Ellen. | 你会干好这份工作 艾伦 |
[21:47] | Tom was a big fan of yours. | 汤姆很佩服你 |
[21:50] | I’ll try not to let you down. | 我会尽力不让您失望 |
[21:52] | Are you a Christian, Ellen? | 你是基督徒吗 艾伦 |
[21:57] | Yes. Yes, I am, sir. | 是 我是 先生 |
[22:00] | Prayer sustains me in times of crisis. | 祷告支撑我度过危机时刻 |
[22:04] | I hope it does the same for you. | 我希望它也能帮到你 |
[22:08] | Yes, sir. It does. | 是的先生 它能 |
[22:10] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[22:11] | ‘Cause I’ll need everyone on my team | 因为我需要我队伍里的所有人 |
[22:13] | clear-eyed for what’s ahead. | 对将要发生的事保持清晰的头脑 |
[22:15] | We have to show strength in | 我们必须在灾祸的阴影中 |
[22:17] | the shadow of catastrophe, or all is lost. | 展示力量 否则就会全盘皆输 |
[22:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:22] | Thank you, Ellen. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[22:26] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[22:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:38] | – Got a minute? – You know I don’t. | -有空吗 -你知道我没有 |
[22:41] | Were you able to get Nikulov to help out with our situation? | 你说服尼库洛夫 让他答应帮忙了吗 |
[22:43] | He said he’d do his best, | 他说他会尽力 |
[22:44] | but we still haven’t heard from Poole and Morrison. | 但我们还是没有普尔和莫里森的消息 |
[22:47] | I expected as much. | 我想也是 |
[22:48] | I still had to try, Nelson. | 我总得试试 纳尔逊 |
[22:51] | Well, maybe this will help you see what they’re really about. | 也许这能帮你看出他们到底是何目的 |
[22:53] | The Pentagon just received these reconnaissance photographs. | 五角大楼刚刚收到这些侦察照片 |
[22:56] | It appears that the Soviets have put their | 看上去苏联把他们的 |
[22:58] | Buran shuttle on the launchpad. | 暴风雪号飞船安上发射塔了 |
[23:00] | I didn’t think it was that close to launch-ready. | 我都不知道它这么快就能发射了 |
[23:02] | Neither did we. | 我们也不知道 |
[23:03] | This doesn’t look like Baikonur. | 这看上去不像是拜科努尔[航天中心] |
[23:05] | That’s because it isn’t. | 那是因为这不是 |
[23:07] | It’s Sakhalin Island. They have a secret military facility there. | 这是库页岛 他们在那有个秘密军事基地 |
[23:10] | The same secret military facility that KAL | 就是那架大韩航空飞机被击落时 |
[23:13] | was flying over when it was shot down? | 飞过的那座军事基地吗 |
[23:15] | – These weren’t taken by – Of course not. | -拍这些的不是 -当然不是 |
[23:18] | These photos were taken by an SR-71 Blackbird. | 这些照片是SR-71黑鸟侦察机拍的 |
[23:21] | The KAL was a commercial airliner. | 大韩航空的飞机是商用客机 |
[23:23] | You’re telling me KAL was flying over | 你在跟我说大韩航空的飞机 |
[23:24] | the same island Buran is being launched from, | 刚好飞过了暴风雪号的发射地 |
[23:26] | and these two events are not connected? | 而这两件事没有关联吗 |
[23:28] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来谈这件事的 |
[23:31] | I need you to take a look at these | 我需要你看看这些图纸 |
[23:33] | and tell us if the Buran can be armed. | 告诉我们暴风雪号是否携带了武器 |
[23:37] | After KAL and after what’s going on in Panama, we’re… | 经历了大韩航空和巴拿马的事 我们 |
[23:41] | concerned that they might be trying to introduce a new weapon. | 担心他们可能在试图引进新武器 |
[23:53] | Where did you get these? | 这些是哪来的 |
[24:00] | It’s confidential, I know. | 是机密 我知道 |
[24:04] | This is so bizarre. | 好奇怪 |
[24:07] | It’s like I’m looking at plans for our shuttle. | 就像在看我们飞船的图纸一样 |
[24:09] | The orbiters are exactly alike. | 轨道飞行器完全一样 |
[24:11] | That’s what happens when the KGB steals the plans for our shuttle | 让克格勃从我们眼皮底下偷走我们飞船的图纸 |
[24:14] | right out from under us. | 就是这个结果 |
[24:16] | It’s the same, down to the payload bay. | 连有效载荷舱都一样 |
[24:19] | So it can certainly be armed, just like ours can. | 所以它肯定能被武装起来 就像我们的飞船 |
[24:23] | Hang on. Look at this. | 等一下 看这里 |
[24:25] | What? | 哪里 |
[24:26] | The solid rocket boosters. | 固体火箭助推器 |
[24:28] | They’re an exact replica of ours… but from two years ago. | 完全就是我们的助推器 但是两年前的 |
[24:34] | Okay? | 好 |
[24:35] | That’s where we found the O-ring problem on Challenger. | 我们在那发现了挑战者号上O形环的问题 |
[24:38] | And Sakhalin gets a whole lot colder than Florida. | 而库页岛要比佛罗里达冷多了 |
[24:40] | So if they copied our boosters to that extent, | 所以如果他们抄袭我们的助推器到了那个程度 |
[24:43] | it’s just a matter of time until this thing blows up. | 这东西爆炸只是时间问题 |
[24:49] | We’ve gotta warn them. | 我们得提醒他们 |
[24:51] | Margo, they’ve got smart people over there. | 玛格 他们那边也有聪明人 |
[24:54] | We caught the O-ring. I’m sure they caught the problem. | 我们发现了O形环的问题 我相信他们也能发现 |
[24:56] | You don’t know that. Not for sure. | 你不知道这点 你不能确定 |
[24:58] | You’re right, I don’t. | 你说得对 我不能 |
[24:59] | But I do know that this thing has the potential | 但我知道这东西可能会 |
[25:02] | to be armed for use against us. | 被武装起来对付我们 |
[25:06] | Now, they can drop munitions on any point on Earth… | 他们能地向地球上的任何地方提供军火 |
[25:08] | with no warning. | 毫无预兆 |
[25:10] | And don’t tell me they don’t have that potential. Not after KAL. | 在大韩航空空难后 别跟我说没可能 |
[25:13] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[25:16] | But if they decide to use Buran as | 但如果他们决定在未来某刻 |
[25:19] | a weapon at some point in the future, | 将暴风雪号当武器用 |
[25:20] | that’s their choice. | 那是他们的选择 |
[25:22] | We have a choice right now to save human lives. | 我们现在就能选择救人性命 |
[25:26] | Dozens of civilians, engineers, scientists, | 数十名平民 工程师 科学家 |
[25:29] | they could be killed. | 他们可能会被炸死 |
[25:30] | We have the power to prevent that. | 我们有能力阻止这事发生 |
[25:32] | I’m not gonna take that risk. I’m sorry. | 我不会冒这个险的 抱歉 |
[25:37] | The answer’s no. And this remains classified. | 我不同意 这个仍是机密 |
[25:48] | 奥列格·特里亚诺夫斯基 苏联驻联合国大使 | |
[25:48] | Russian officials have denied | 苏联官员否认 |
[25:50] | that his country intentionally shot down | 他的国家故意击落了 |
[25:51] | a Korean Air Lines 747. | 大韩航空的波音747 |
[25:54] | The United States government, | 美国政府 |
[25:55] | 珍妮·柯克帕特里克 美国驻联合国大使 | |
[25:55] | in cooperation with the government of Japan, | 在日本政府的协助下 |
[25:59] | has decided to spread the evidence | 决定公布证据 |
[26:01] | before this council and the world. | 向安理会和全世界公布证据 |
[26:04] | It is available on the videotape, which will be played. | 所有证据将通过录像带公布 |
[26:09] | Roger. | 收到 |
[26:12] | I’m closing in on the target. I’m in lock-on. | 靠近目标 已锁定 |
[26:17] | I’ve executed the launch. | 导弹已发射 |
[26:23] | The target is destroyed. | 目标已击毁 |
[26:25] | At approximately 1600 hours, | 大约下午4点钟左右 |
[26:27] | the Soviet pilot reported that he fired a missile, | 苏联飞行员报告他发射了一枚导弹 |
[26:30] | and the target was destroyed. | 并且目标已被击毁 |
[26:32] | Japanese radar operators | 日方雷达操纵员 |
[26:34] | had tracked the progress of the Korean plane… | 追踪了此架韩国飞机的航线 |
[26:37] | Chardonnay and two Shirley Temples for table three. | 3号桌要一杯夏敦埃酒和两杯邓波尔鸡尾酒 |
[26:40] | – Looks like you got a leak. – Yeah. Damn it. | -好像屋顶漏水了 -是啊 该死 |
[26:43] | And the toilet in the men’s bathroom is clogged again, so… | 而且男厕里的马桶又堵了 所以 |
[26:48] | Want me to take a look at it? | 要我去看一下吗 |
[26:50] | Would you please? That’d be great. | 可以吗 那就太好了 |
[26:52] | I should have just replaced the whole system when I remodeled, | 我应该在重新改造的时候换掉整个系统 |
[26:55] | but I was trying to save a buck, so… | 但是我当时想节约开支 所以 |
[26:59] | – Howdy, Miss Karen. – Hi, Sam. | -你好 凯伦小姐 -你好 萨姆 |
[27:02] | Hey, boys, why don’t you find a seat right there. | 嗨 伙计们 到那边找个地方坐吧 |
[27:04] | He sure has been coming in a lot since your mom’s been gone. | 你妈妈走了以后 他好像经常来我们酒吧 |
[27:07] | Maybe he misses her. | 也许他想你妈妈了 |
[27:09] | Probably more like a good way to remind potential investors | 也有可能是在提醒那些潜在的投资者们 |
[27:12] | that he’s married to an astronaut. | 他娶了一个宇航员 |
[27:13] | Or that. | 或许吧 |
[27:15] | I need three Scotch and sodas. | 给我来三杯威士忌苏打水 |
[27:17] | But one, only do a splash of Scotch in, | 其中一杯只加一点儿威士忌就行 |
[27:19] | ’cause Sam only likes to look like he’s pounding them back. | 因为萨姆只想装着他挺能喝似的 |
[27:21] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | I hope this kid’s not giving you too much grief. | 希望这孩子没给你添麻烦 |
[27:26] | Of course not. He’s doing a great job. | 当然没有 他做得很好 |
[27:28] | Well, I’m sure. He is a good kid. | 没错 他是个好孩子 |
[27:31] | Yeah, he is. How’s Trace? | 确实 特蕾西怎么样 |
[27:34] | I haven’t spoken to her in a couple days. | 我已经好几天都没和她通话了 |
[27:36] | Apparently, the moon is a very busy place. | 很显然 月球是个忙碌的地方 |
[27:39] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[27:41] | – How’s business? – We’ve had the best month yet. | -酒吧生意怎么样 -这个月特别好 |
[27:44] | Putting those trinkets in that case, now that was a great idea. | 把那些摆件放那是个不错的主意 |
[27:47] | Yeah, believe it or not, | 是的 不管你信不信 |
[27:48] | those things earn almost as much profit as anything else in here. | 那些赚的和这里的酒一样多 |
[27:52] | Well, I believe it. | 我当然信 |
[27:55] | – So, you ready to sell me this place yet? – The answer’s still no. | -那你准备好把这里卖给我了吗 -还是不卖 |
[27:59] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[28:01] | ‘Cause with just a little push, | 只要借助一点外力 |
[28:02] | this place is about ready to explode. | 这里肯定能火起来 |
[28:04] | Could franchise it. Go national. | 开个连锁 走向全国 |
[28:07] | Oh, well. Maybe next time. | 算了 下次吧 |
[28:12] | Or maybe today. | 或者今天 |
[28:17] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[28:18] | I said maybe I’m ready to sell you the bar today. | 我说也许我准备好今天就把酒吧卖给你了 |
[28:25] | Are you serious? | 你没闹着玩吧 |
[28:27] | Well, depends on what you’re offering. | 那要看你开价怎么样了 |
[28:31] | 250. | 25万 |
[28:34] | No. | 别闹了 |
[28:37] | 300 then. | 那就30万 |
[28:42] | 450. | 45万 |
[28:45] | 350. This is the Outpost, not the Ritz. | 35万 这只是前哨站 不是丽思卡尔顿 |
[28:49] | 400. | 40万 |
[28:50] | With the trinkets in the case, it’s worth at least that much. | 有那些摆件 至少值这个数 |
[28:53] | Plus, it’s only gonna appreciate over time. | 而且 以后只会继续升值 |
[28:55] | 375. | 37.5万美金 |
[28:57] | – 390. – Sold. | -39万 -成交 |
[29:00] | What? | 什么 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:04] | Did I just sell you the Outpost for $390,000? | 我真的以39万把前哨站卖给你了吗 |
[29:08] | Not until you shake my hand, you didn’t. | 没握手之前 就还不算 |
[29:12] | That’s all it takes? | 就这样吗 |
[29:13] | This is Texas, darling. | 这里是得克萨斯州 亲爱的 |
[29:15] | A handshake means more than a notary. | 握手比公证还靠谱 |
[29:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:25] | We’ll get that paperwork signed next week. | 我们下周把文件签了 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[30:13] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:18] | I am engineer. Come. Sit down. | 我是工程师 过来坐下吧 |
[30:25] | I’ve been locked up in this room | 我已经被囚禁在这个屋子里 |
[30:26] | for almost 48 hours with no explanation. | 快48小时了 没有任何理由 |
[30:29] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[30:30] | I need to talk to my people. | 我要和我们的人通话 |
[30:31] | Sit down. Let’s have a drink. Slice of meat. | 坐下 我们喝一杯 吃点肉 |
[30:36] | I don’t wanna sit down. | 我不想坐下 |
[30:37] | I wanna get the hell out of here. | 我只想从这鬼地方出去 |
[30:39] | Do you like vodka? | 你爱喝伏特加吗 |
[30:42] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[30:44] | No. | 没有 |
[30:53] | I have never met American astronaut. | 我从没见过美国宇航员 |
[30:57] | Tell me, how did you get in program? | 来说说 你是怎么加入这个计划的 |
[31:01] | Are you parachutist? | 你是伞兵吗 |
[31:02] | No. I’m a pilot. | 不是 我是飞行员 |
[31:06] | An engineer. Like you. | 工程师 和你一样 |
[31:10] | And did you always want to go to space | 你小时候就一直梦想着 |
[31:12] | ever since you were a little girl? | 能进入太空吗 |
[31:15] | When I was a little girl, women weren’t allowed to go to space. | 我小时候 女性不允许进入太空 |
[31:20] | When I was little boy… | 我小的时候 |
[31:23] | no rockets had ever left to space. | 还没有火箭进入过太空 |
[31:26] | Still… I dreamed of reaching stars. | 但是 我仍然梦想着能够踏足其他星球 |
[31:29] | Well, here we are. | 那算是殊途同归 |
[31:36] | Are you gonna tell me why I’m held prisoner here? | 你要说说我为什么被囚禁在这监狱吗 |
[31:40] | This is not a prison. | 这不是个监狱 |
[31:42] | Sure as hell feels like one. | 但感觉就是 |
[31:48] | You have never been to Soviet prison. | 你没去过苏联的监狱 |
[31:53] | Being in gulag… | 在古拉格集中营里 |
[31:55] | is like worst dream. | 就像是人间地狱 |
[31:58] | Torture. Starvation. Cold. | 拷问 挨饿 受冻 |
[32:04] | So cold. | 非常寒冷 |
[32:06] | Men frozen to death. | 人会被活活冻死 |
[32:09] | Forced to betray their comrades in order to survive. | 为了苟活 被迫背叛自己的同志 |
[32:16] | Every day… | 每天 |
[32:19] | you wonder, will you be next, lined up against wall? | 你在想 自己会是下一个被处决的人吗 |
[32:35] | To fallen comrades. | 敬逝去的同志们 |
[32:38] | You know our customs. | 你知道我们的习俗 |
[32:41] | I had a good teacher. | 我有位好老师 |
[32:45] | Do you know these people? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[32:49] | What people? | 哪些人 |
[32:51] | The names on the door. | 门上的那些名字 |
[32:54] | 尤里·加加林 瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃 阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫 安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃 | |
[32:58] | I didn’t realize those were names. | 我不知道那些是人名 |
[33:02] | Yuri Gagarin. | 尤里·加加林 |
[33:04] | 尤里·加加林 瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃 阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫 安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃 | |
[33:05] | Valentina Tereshkova. Aleksei Leonov. | 瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃 阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫 |
[33:09] | Anastasia Belikova. | 安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃 |
[33:13] | Yuri Gagarin slept in this room? | 尤里·加加林住过这间房吗 |
[33:17] | We leave them there as symbols to remember. | 我们把它们刻在这里作为纪念象征 |
[33:24] | Soviet flag on the moon. This is symbol too. | 苏联的旗帜插在月球上 那也是一种象征 |
[33:29] | I remember in planning, | 我记得在计划中 |
[33:31] | we had calculation, how close should flag be to lander. | 我们计算过 旗帜应该距离登月舱多远 |
[33:36] | If only a meter too close, when lander takes off, it will… | 哪怕过近一米 当登月舱起飞时旗帜就会 |
[33:42] | Fourteen years later, | 十四年后 |
[33:44] | Soviet flag still stands on the moon. | 苏联的旗帜依然屹立在月球之上 |
[33:48] | I know grown man who weep in Soviet Union at that. | 我知道在苏联有成年人因此而泪流满面 |
[33:52] | Powerful symbol. | 强大的象征 |
[33:57] | When I first heard about Soyuz-Apollo… | 当我第一次听说联盟阿波罗计划 |
[34:02] | I thought… | 我心想 |
[34:05] | Ronald Reagan, | 罗纳德·里根 |
[34:07] | he is clever man. | 真是个聪明人 |
[34:10] | Symbol of astronaut and cosmonaut together in space. | 美国和苏联宇航员在太空联合的象征 |
[34:18] | Of course, I knew we had no choice but to agree, | 当然 我知道我们除了同意别无选择 |
[34:21] | because we would look cynical if we did not. | 因为如果不同意 我们会看上去太愤世嫉俗 |
[34:27] | But also… | 而且 |
[34:30] | because maybe… | 因为或许 |
[34:33] | maybe… it could change the world. | 或许 这能改变世界 |
[34:39] | It can’t be anything if I don’t ever leave this room. | 如果我无法离开这个房间 一切都没可能 |
[34:55] | When you finally go out this door… | 当你最终走出这扇门时 |
[35:02] | do it with your head up. | 请昂首挺胸地走出去 |
[35:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:35] | Molly. Thank God. | 莫莉 谢天谢地 |
[35:38] | Yeah, yeah, it’s me. It’s me. | 对 是 是我 是我 |
[35:40] | No, no, no. I’m okay, I’m okay. Yeah. I’m alone. | 不不 很好 我很好 对 我一个人 |
[35:46] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[36:00] | Try a little negative pressure. | 用点负压试试 |
[36:15] | Nice trick. | 不错的技巧 |
[36:17] | You want something to wash that down? | 你想就着点酒吃那个吗 |
[36:20] | We got some good news. | 我们有好消息 |
[36:23] | Finally reached our astronauts in Star City. They’re okay. | 终于联系上了我们在星城的宇航员 他们没事 |
[36:26] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[36:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:31] | Before I change my mind. | 免得我改主意 |
[36:46] | It’s brandy. | 这是白兰地 |
[36:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | You do? | 是吗 |
[36:54] | I mean, I’ve never had it before, but– | 我之前从没喝过 但是 |
[37:04] | Asbach Uralt. Prewar. | 阿斯巴斯白兰地 战前货 |
[37:07] | The best. | 是最好的 |
[37:09] | It’s strong. | 度数挺高 |
[37:16] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this… happy. | 我好像从没见过你这么…高兴 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I am. Sometimes… | 对 我很高兴 有时 |
[37:28] | people can surprise you. | 人们会给你惊喜 |
[37:30] | Restore your faith in humanity. | 重建你对人性的信仰 |
[37:32] | Tell that to Bill Strausser. | 这话去对比尔·施特劳塞尔说吧 |
[37:35] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:38] | He’s the biggest jerk of all time. | 他是史上最大的混蛋 |
[37:40] | He’s harmless. | 他没有恶意 |
[37:43] | A lot of these guys are lacking in social skills. | 这些人中许多都缺乏社交技巧 |
[37:48] | Good at the work, bad with the people. | 很善于工作 但不擅长与人打交道 |
[37:51] | Why is he like that? | 他为什么是那样 |
[37:53] | Bill’s… | 比尔 |
[37:57] | complicated. | 很复杂 |
[37:59] | He can definitely be condescending at times | 他有时确实会高高在上 |
[38:01] | and stuck in his ways, but… | 固执己见 但是 |
[38:04] | he’s a very good engineer. | 他是位非常好的工程师 |
[38:07] | And committed to his work like no one else. | 他致力于自己的工作 无人能及 |
[38:11] | Too committed sometimes. | 有时太过专注了 |
[38:15] | – What’s that mean? – No, nothing. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[38:18] | There was just an… | 很久以前 |
[38:21] | an incident a long time ago. | 发生过一件事 |
[38:23] | Probably shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 我也许不该提起此事 |
[38:25] | Come on. Now you have to tell me. | 拜托 你必须告诉我 |
[38:33] | There was a night when he’d been at his console for 23 hours, | 有天晚上 他在控制台待了23个小时 |
[38:36] | and he refused to leave it. Refused. | 他拒绝离开 拒绝 |
[38:39] | I guess he got caught up in all the excitement, and he… | 我猜他当时太兴奋了 他 |
[38:46] | He peed his pants. | 他尿裤子了 |
[38:48] | All over himself. Everything. | 尿了一身 全湿了 |
[38:51] | Just… wet. | 通通…湿了 |
[38:54] | Wet. | 湿了 |
[38:56] | After that, people started calling him Mr. Peanut. | 自那以后 人们就开始叫他”花生先生” |
[39:00] | Why Peanut? | 为什么是花生 |
[39:02] | I have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[39:03] | but that was his nickname from that day on, | 但从那天起这就成了他的外号 |
[39:06] | and it followed him for years. | 并且跟随了他好多年 |
[39:10] | Years. | 好多年 |
[39:13] | People would leave peanuts on his console, peanut butter. | 人们会在他的控制台上放花生 花生酱 |
[39:16] | Even a doll with a diaper on it. | 甚至放穿尿布的布娃娃 |
[39:20] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:22] | I almost feel bad for him. | 我差点觉得他可怜了 |
[39:24] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[39:26] | I know. But listen. | 我知道 但听着 |
[39:29] | If I can find a way to get along with Bill, so can you. | 如果我能找到办法和比尔相处 你也可以 |
[39:34] | You need to find a way to work this out with him. | 你得想办法和他相处 |
[39:38] | He’s not gonna be the last difficult person | 他不会是你在职业生涯中 |
[39:40] | you come across in your career. | 遇到的最后一个难相处的人 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:45] | You’re probably right. | 你说得对 |
[39:50] | The Soviet Union continues to mobilize their Pacific fleet, | 苏联继续调动他们的太平洋舰队 |
[39:53] | harassing vessels that stray near the theorized crash site | 骚扰经过理论坠机地点附近的船只 |
[39:57] | and blocking attempts to | 并竭力阻挠 |
[39:58] | search for the remains of flight KAL 007. | 对大韩航空007航班残骸的搜索行动 |
[40:02] | The United States responded | 作为回应 |
[40:03] | by dispatching warships from the Seventh Fleet | 美国从第七舰队派出战舰 |
[40:06] | and has put Air Command on 24-hour alert | 并命令空军司令部二十四小时戒备 |
[40:09] | as tensions continue to rise in the North Pacific. | 因为北太平洋地区的紧张局势不断升级 |
[40:17] | You have to push the button. | 你得按按钮 |
[40:20] | Let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[40:22] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[40:29] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:32] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[40:44] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:50] | I don’t really know which– which way is up. | 我真的不知道哪 哪条路是对的 |
[40:54] | Everything’s just so… | 一切都那么令人 |
[41:00] | overwhelming. | 不知所措 |
[41:04] | And I can see what’s coming. | 我能想到之后会发生什么 |
[41:06] | Bradford’s already pushing | 布拉德福德已经在施压 |
[41:07] | for the military to have a stronger hand. | 让军队采取更强硬的措施 |
[41:08] | And that’s how this slippery slope becomes an avalanche, | 雪坡往往是这样慢慢变成雪崩的 |
[41:12] | and we suddenly look around, | 猛地环顾四周 |
[41:13] | and we’re a part of the Department of Defense. | 发现我们已经成了国防部的一员 |
[41:15] | It happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生 |
[41:16] | There’s a crisis, and then the military swoops in, | 出现了危机 军队接管 |
[41:20] | and they take control. | 掌握实权 |
[41:22] | It’ll be the end of NASA as we know it. | 这将成为宇航局的终点 |
[41:25] | You can kiss Mars goodbye. For a decade, at least. | 火星就别想了 至少十年没得谈 |
[41:28] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[41:30] | Well… | 那么 |
[41:33] | what are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[41:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:40] | – Can I just point out one thing? – Sure. Please. | -我能指出一件事吗 -当然 说吧 |
[41:44] | You’re the fucking administrator of NASA. | 你可是宇航局局长啊 |
[41:46] | Acting administrator. | 代理局长 |
[41:48] | So start acting like it. | 那就开始代理吧 |
[41:51] | You’re not watching from the sidelines anymore. | 你不再是旁观者了 |
[41:53] | You’re in the game, for Christ’s sake. | 你是游戏的主角 天地良心 |
[41:55] | What exactly do you expect me to do? | 你到底期望我怎么做 |
[41:57] | You have to prove to them that you’ve got things under control. | 你得向他们证明一切都在你的掌控之下 |
[42:02] | Show them how tough you are. | 让他们看到你有多强硬 |
[42:04] | How far you’re willing to go. | 你愿意付出什么代价 |
[42:06] | Then you’ll have their trust. | 然后他们就会信任你 |
[42:14] | We all play different roles with different people. | 我们在不同人面前都扮演着不同的角色 |
[42:21] | Something Tom once told me. | 只是汤姆之前跟我说的一句话 |
[42:36] | You know what this is about? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
[43:00] | The president has decided to arm Pathfinder. | 总统已经决定武装探路者号 |
[43:07] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[43:10] | We’re putting missiles on a shuttle? | 我们要在飞船上装导弹了吗 |
[43:11] | Well, at this point he really has no choice. | 他现在真的别无选择 |
[43:15] | The Soviets are being very provocative. It’s a defensive measure. | 苏联非常挑衅 这是防御手段 |
[43:18] | Until it’s not. | 直到不再是 |
[43:20] | We’re also moving up the retaking of lunar claim site 357 Bravo. | 我们还要加快夺回375/B开采点的进程 |
[43:23] | It will happen within 48 hours. | 48小时后执行 |
[43:27] | But– What? It’s still daylight up there. | 但…什么 那边还是白天 |
[43:30] | The whole idea was to use the cover of lunar night | 之前的想法就是趁着月球的黑夜 |
[43:33] | to maintain the element of surprise. | 出其不意将采矿点夺下 |
[43:34] | Not to mention, these guys haven’t finished their training. | 更别提那些家伙还没结束训练呢 |
[43:38] | The president has been fully briefed on | 总统非常清楚 |
[43:39] | where we’re at with the mission | 我们在任务上的进程 |
[43:40] | and is comfortable moving forward. | 并同意加快速度 |
[43:43] | Ellen, can’t you talk to him? Get him to listen to reason? | 艾伦 你不能跟他谈谈吗 让他理智点 |
[43:46] | He needs to understand, | 他需要理解 |
[43:47] | – this is– – These were my recommendations, Margo. | -这是… -这些是我的建议 玛格 |
[44:16] | Hello, Sergei. | 你好 谢尔盖 |
[44:18] | Margo. | 玛格 |
[44:21] | I’m going back to Soviet Union | 我要回苏联了 |
[44:24] | while it is decided whether Soyuz-Apollo still is to continue. | 决定联盟阿波罗计划是否继续进行 |
[44:28] | I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[44:30] | I just wanted to say thank you for your help. | 我只想感谢你的帮助 |
[44:35] | You’re welcome. I’m glad to do it. | 不客气 我很荣幸 |
[44:38] | And… | 还有 |
[44:41] | as soon as all this gets resolved, which I’m sure it will, | 一旦这些事解决后 我想肯定会的 |
[44:44] | I hope to see you again | 我希望能再见到你 |
[44:46] | and continue planning this mission together. | 并继续一起计划这个任务 |
[44:49] | Yes. I as well hope this. | 是的 我也希望如此 |
[44:59] | It might be a good thing to take a step back actually. | 其实退后一步看事情或许是好事 |
[45:04] | Look at things with fresh eyes. | 用崭新的目光看事情 |
[45:06] | See if we’re missing anything with these docking module specs. | 看我们在对接舱的参数上是否遗漏了什么 |
[45:12] | Missing anything? What do you mean? | 遗漏了什么 什么意思 |
[45:14] | I just keep wondering if we’ve overlooked something. | 我一直在想我们是否忽略了什么 |
[45:19] | For instance, about a year ago, | 比如 一年前 |
[45:21] | we discovered a defective component in our shuttle design. | 我们在飞船设计中发现了一个缺陷部件 |
[45:26] | A flaw with the O-ring seals in the boosters. | 封闭助推器的O型环上的缺陷 |
[45:33] | What flaw? | 什么缺陷 |
[45:35] | One of our engineers discovered | 我们有位工程师发现 |
[45:36] | that the ring would harden in cold weather | O型环在极寒天气下会变硬 |
[45:39] | and fail to seal the joints. | 导致无法闭合对接处 |
[45:42] | Temperatures at Merritt Island rarely drop below 40. | 梅里特岛的气温很少降到4摄氏度以下 |
[45:46] | So… you can understand how we initially missed it. | 所以 你能理解我们之前为什么没考虑到 |
[45:52] | Yes, I can understand this. | 对 我能理解 |
[45:56] | Thank God we found it. | 谢天谢地我们发现了 |
[45:58] | Because if temperatures were to dip unexpectedly, | 因为如果气温真的突然下降 |
[46:02] | there would be a substantial risk of failure. | 那就会造成极严重的损失 |
[46:07] | So… | 所以 |
[46:08] | I just wonder what, if anything, | 我只是在想 是否有什么 |
[46:12] | we’re missing with these docking specs. | 我们在对接系统上遗漏的东西 |
[46:16] | Yes, I wonder too. | 是啊 我也在想 |
[46:21] | I would take a look at it while you’re away. | 你走后我会再仔细看看 |
[46:27] | Well… I have to go. I have a meeting. | 我得走了 还得开会 |
[46:31] | But I hope to see you again. | 但希望能再见到你 |
[46:33] | Yes. I hope so… too. | 是的 我也…希望如此 |
[46:57] | Hey, Kel. | 小凯 |
[47:00] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[47:02] | I’m making bean sandwiches. Your favorite. | 我在做豆子三明治 你的最爱 |
[47:07] | Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute. | 好 我马上下来 |
[47:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:43] | 出生记录 登记于1974年7月14日 阮氏幸 女 1966年7月14日生 父亲阮丹乐 步兵18旅 母亲范氏平 死于难产 | |
[48:39] | 致相关人士 我在寻找一位士兵的信息 | |
[48:49] | 阮氏幸 女 1966年7月14日生 父亲阮丹乐 步兵18旅 母亲范氏平 死于难产 | |
[48:56] | 我在寻找一位士兵的信息 他之前隶属于步兵18旅 在去越南的美国顾问87团队 | |
[49:24] | Did Ashley leave? | 艾希莉走了吗 |
[49:26] | Yeah. She took off, but she said she’d see you tomorrow. | 对 她回去了 不过她说明天去找你 |
[49:30] | Or… I guess that’s technically today. | 或 我想其实就是今天了 |
[49:36] | Want a beer? | 想来杯啤酒吗 |
[49:39] | I shouldn’t, but yes, please. | 我不该喝 但好 来吧 |
[49:44] | Are you really outta here next week? | 你真的下周就走了吗 |
[49:47] | I can’t believe that the summer’s already over. | 不敢相信暑假已经结束了 |
[49:49] | I’m gonna miss you around here. | 我会想念你在这的时光 |
[49:51] | To a great summer. | 敬一个美好的夏天 |
[49:53] | And an even better school year. | 和一个更加美好的学年 |
[49:56] | – And to you, Mrs. Baldwin. – Danny! | -你也是 鲍德温太太 -但你 |
[49:59] | – Karen. Karen. – Thank you. | -凯伦 凯伦 -谢谢 |
[50:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:06] | So… | 所以 |
[50:08] | how you feeling about everything? | 你对这一切感觉如何 |
[50:11] | I mean, with selling this place. | 卖掉这地方 |
[50:17] | Honestly… | 说真的 |
[50:19] | I feel ready… to move on. | 我感觉准备好…往前看了 |
[50:24] | Ready for a new chapter. | 准备好进入下一篇章了 |
[50:28] | Truth is, the place isn’t mine. It never really was. | 说实话 这地方不是我的 不真正属于我 |
[50:32] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[50:35] | then we should celebrate. | 那我们应该庆祝 |
[50:38] | Well… isn’t that what we’re already doing? | 我们不是已经再庆祝了吗 |
[50:40] | In honor of my last week, | 为了纪念我的最后一周 |
[50:42] | I decided to donate something to the Outpost jukebox. | 我决定在前哨站的点唱机里奉献一曲 |
[50:46] | Really? That was very thoughtful. | 真的吗 真贴心 |
[51:00] | – What is this? – Billy Swan. | -这是谁的歌 -比利·斯旺 |
[51:03] | – The country singer. – Yeah. | -乡村歌手 -对 |
[51:08] | You recognize that? | 你知道这歌吗 |
[51:11] | Yeah… | 知道 |
[51:13] | No. Hold on. | 不 等等 |
[51:24] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[51:27] | Danny. Oh, no. | 丹尼 不 |
[51:31] | – Isn’t it great? – Yeah, it’s different. | -这很棒吧 -对 比较另类 |
[51:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:56] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[55:18] | How soon can you prep and fuel the LSAM? | 你多快能准备好并给月面着陆舱加油 |
[55:21] | I suppose in a few hours. Why? What’s going on? | 我猜几小时吧 怎么了 出事了吗 |
[55:24] | The president wants to retake the claim at 0800 tomorrow. | 总统希望我们明天八点夺回采矿点 |
[55:30] | Jesus. Why are you telling me this? | 天呐 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[55:34] | You think Charles is ready to pilot the LSAM? | 你觉得查尔斯已经能驾驶月面着陆舱了吗 |
[55:37] | No. No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[55:41] | If I knew he needed to be ready so soon, I would’ve– | 如果我知道他要这么快准备好 我会 |
[55:44] | Can you do it? | 你能行吗 |
[55:46] | You’ve flown with us before. | 你之前跟我们一起飞过 |
[55:48] | You know the mission better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解这个任务 |
[55:52] | I can’t order you to do it. It’s dangerous. | 我不能命令你这么做 这很危险 |
[55:55] | We don’t know for sure they don’t have weapons, and if they do– | 我们不确定对方是否有武器 如果他们有 |
[55:57] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[56:01] | Okay then. Prep the LSAM for launch. | 那好 准备月面着陆舱出发吧 |
[56:03] | We gotta load our gear and get ready to roll out in 17 hours. | 我们得在17小时内全副武装 准备出击 |
[56:08] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 干吧 |
[56:16] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[56:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, today I’m proud to announce | 女士们先生们 今天我很骄傲地宣布 |
[56:21] | that we have reestablished contact with two American heroes. | 我们已经恢复了与两位美国英雄的联系 |
[56:25] | Astronauts Danielle Poole and Nate Morrison, | 宇航员丹妮尔·普尔和纳特·莫里森 |
[56:29] | who were being held in the Soviet Union | 他们在大韩航空007航班灾难后 |
[56:31] | after the Korean Air Line 007 disaster. | 一直被囚禁在苏联 |
[56:36] | Like the Americans who began this country, | 就像开创这个国家的美国人一样 |
[56:39] | history has asked much of the Americans of our own time. | 历史总是对现在的美国人乞求过多 |
[56:42] | Much we have already given. | 尽管我们已经付出了很多 |
[56:45] | 尤里·加加林 瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃 阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫 安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃 D·普尔 | |
[56:46] | Much more we must be prepared to give. | 我们必须准备好付出更多 |
[56:51] | But we also must remember | 但我们也必须记住 |
[56:54] | 阮丹乐1978年移民到美国 住址 得州阿灵顿里士满车道3012号 工作地址 得州阿灵顿柯林斯南街3516号 | |
[56:54] | the future does not belong to the fainthearted. | 未来不属于懦夫 |
[56:58] | It belongs to the brave. | 而属于勇者 |
[57:00] | 阮丹乐1978年移民到美国 住址 得州阿灵顿里士满车道3012号 工作地址 得州阿灵顿柯林斯南街3516号 | |
[57:06] | One of these brave Americans, | 其中一位勇敢的美国人 |
[57:08] | Acting NASA Administrator Ellen Wilson, | 宇航局代理局长艾伦·威尔森 |
[57:11] | has led the effort to bring our astronauts home. | 促成了我们的宇航员安全归家 |
[57:14] | And I’m proud to announce | 我很自豪地宣布 |
[57:15] | they are currently on their way to free soil in West Germany. | 他们现在正前往西德的自由土地 |
[57:19] | Let us have faith in Abraham Lincoln’s words, | 让我们坚信亚伯拉罕·林肯的名言 |
[57:23] | “That right makes might. | “正义缔造伟大 |
[57:25] | And in that faith, let us, to the end, | 怀揣这个信念 让我们坚持到底 |
[57:28] | dare to do our duty as we understand it.” | 彻底贯彻我们的使命” |
[57:33] | Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America. | 谢谢各位 上帝祝福大家 上帝祝福美国 |
[57:44] | Fuel at 60%. | 燃料60% |
[57:46] | Copy 60. | 收到 60% |
[57:50] | Beginning descent to avoid radar. | 开始下降 躲避雷达监测 |
[57:54] | Forty meters. | 四十米 |
[57:57] | Down at seven. | 降至七米 |
[58:00] | Dropping like a stone. | 快速下降 |
[58:02] | Fifteen. | 十五米 |
[58:04] | Canyon in sight. | 能看见峡谷了 |
[58:06] | Final approach to canyon. Ninety seconds to drop point. | 最后近进峡谷 九十秒后降落 |
[58:15] | Holding at five meters. Steady at five meters. | 保持在距地五米 保持稳定 |
[58:19] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[58:19] | We have canyon entrance. Hang on out there. | 抵达峡谷入口 抓稳了 |
[58:22] | Some tight turns coming up. | 之后有急转弯 |
[58:24] | All right, commencing final run. | 好 到最后阶段了 |
[58:27] | Sixty seconds to drop point. | 六十秒后降落 |
[59:08] | Approaching final turn. Ten seconds out. | 最后一个弯 十秒后降落 |
[59:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[59:18] | Landing site’s not clear. | 降落点不明朗 |
[59:20] | That drilling rig wasn’t on the sat map. | 卫星地图上没有那台钻机 |
[59:22] | – Should we abort? – Negative. Going downrange. | -中止任务吗 -不行 继续前进 |
[59:32] | Drop point located. Begin descent. | 确定降落点 开始下降 |
[59:33] | Ten meters. Down at eight. | 十米 八米 |
[59:36] | Just like the drills, folks. | 就和演练时一样 各位 |
[59:37] | Immediate dismount, clear the vehicle and form up on me. | 着陆后立即离开 以我为基准列队 |
[59:42] | Let’s do this. Weapons free. | 来吧 可以开火 |
[59:50] | Two meters. Kicking up a lot of dust. | 两米 扬起了很多月尘 |
[59:52] | Hold on. | 抓稳了 |
[1:00:00] | Tracy Stevens, you are a badass. | 特蕾西·史蒂文斯 你真牛逼 |
[1:00:26] | We have the site. | 已夺回采矿点 |
[1:00:27] | I repeat, we have the site. | 重复 已夺回采矿点 |