时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It’s all just a cycle. | 一切都是循环 |
[00:13] | Panama does one thing, Reagan does another, | 巴拿马走一步 里根走另一步 |
[00:13] | 约翰逊航天中心控制室 凌晨5点34分 | |
[00:15] | Soviets do something else, | 苏联人再搞点别的事 |
[00:17] | and then Reagan’s got to respond | 然后里根必须要回应 |
[00:19] | so that he shows the public he’s standing his ground. | 这样他让公众看到他立场很坚定 |
[00:22] | Honestly, at this point, I just tune the whole thing out. | 说实话 到现在我根本不去理会这些了 |
[00:35] | 詹姆斯敦基地居住运行 单元压力读数 | |
[00:38] | Flight. | 总指挥 |
[00:40] | Jamestown is showing a depressurization event. | 詹姆斯敦基地显示出现减压情况 |
[00:43] | That can’t be right. Raise Rossi. | 这不正常啊 联系罗西 |
[00:48] | Jamestown, come in. | 詹姆斯敦 收到回话 |
[00:51] | Jamestown, do you read? | 詹姆斯敦 能听到吗 |
[00:53] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[00:55] | Pressure issue on Jamestown. | 詹姆斯敦的压力问题 |
[00:57] | Jamestown, we’re showing readings of a depressurization event. | 詹姆斯敦 我们这里显示出现减压状况 |
[01:00] | Ops/Comm cabin pressure is less than one PSI. Do you copy? | 任务分配和通讯舱压力小于6.9千帕 收到吗 |
[01:05] | – Jamestown, do you– – Jamestown here. | -詹姆斯敦 你… -这里是詹姆斯敦 |
[01:07] | We’ve been having some issues with our sensors. | 我们的传感器有些问题 |
[01:10] | Think we’ve finally got it under control. | 应该总算是弄好了 |
[01:12] | Ops/Comm pressure is returning to normal. | 任务分配和通讯舱压力正在回归正常 |
[01:15] | Just a faulty sensor. | 是传感器的故障 |
[01:17] | Copy that, Jamestown. Thanks for the clarification. | 收到 詹姆斯敦 谢谢你的澄清 |
[01:20] | Okay. No problem, Houston. | 没问题 休斯顿 |
[01:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:34] | They are not aware of the situation. | 他们并不知道这里的情况 |
[01:38] | Locked. | 锁住了 |
[01:45] | Leave this hallway depressurized to protect our flank. | 让通道保持减压状态 以保证我们侧翼的安全 |
[01:53] | We want they release Rolan Baranov. Where is he? | 我们要他们把罗兰·巴拉诺夫放了 他在哪儿 |
[01:57] | Like I said, I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[02:00] | Like I said, you help us… | 我也说过了 你帮助我们… |
[02:02] | I would. I just don’t know. | 我想帮 可我不知道啊 |
[02:11] | – You will help us. – Wait. | -你会帮我们的 -等等 |
[02:13] | I’m just tryin’ to– | 我只是想要… |
[02:16] | Wait– | 等等… |
[03:37] | 海龙17号 探路者OV-201 前往月球 | |
[04:02] | Skipper? | 老大 |
[04:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | It’s your turn to get some shut-eye. | 该轮到你去睡一会儿了 |
[04:10] | No. I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[04:22] | Sir, you haven’t slept since TLI. | 长官 从奔月变轨后你就没合过眼 |
[04:25] | How far are we away from the blockade line? | 我们距离封锁线还有多远 |
[04:28] | Two hours, 15. | 2小时15分 |
[04:33] | Where’s Buran? | 暴风雪号在哪儿 |
[04:34] | Already in low lunar orbit. On course to | 已经在近月轨道 等我们穿越封锁线时 |
[04:36] | intercept us when we cross the blockade. | 已经在拦截我们的航线上了 |
[04:49] | Give me updated numbers for LOIT and delta-V total. | 给我月球轨道捕获点和变速的最新数字 |
[04:55] | You okay, sir? | 您还好吗 长官 |
[04:58] | Not if you keep looking at me like that, I’m not. | 如果你老是这么盯着我看 那我就不太好了 |
[05:00] | You get back to work, Mr. Piscotty. | 接着工作去吧 皮斯科蒂先生 |
[05:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:25] | What’s the latest with Apollo-Soyuz? | 阿波罗联盟任务有什么最新进展 |
[05:27] | The Soviets are asking for more time before docking. Again. | 苏联人要求在对接前再给他们些时间 |
[05:33] | We can’t just keep orbiting ad infinitum | 我们不能无休止地转圈 |
[05:35] | while they get their act together. | 等他们做好准备 |
[05:37] | What are they saying what the holdup is this time? | 这次的推迟他们是怎么说的 |
[05:39] | No official reason was given. | 没有给正式的理由 |
[05:41] | Sergei said they need more time before docking. That’s all. | 谢尔盖说对接前他们需要更多的时间 就这些 |
[05:45] | Which is what they’ve been saying for the past five hours. | 过去的5个小时他们一直都这么说 |
[05:49] | I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[05:51] | But I still think this can work. | 但我仍然认为这事应该能成功 |
[05:55] | I don’t know why they don’t just admit | 我不明白他们为何不直接承认 |
[05:57] | it’s to do with the lunar blockade. | 这与月球封锁有关 |
[05:58] | Save us all some time. | 我们双方都省事 |
[06:00] | What’s the latest with that? | 那边的最新情况如何 |
[06:01] | Have we crossed the blockade line yet? Is Buran… | 我们越过封锁线了吗 暴风雪号… |
[06:04] | Margo, you know I can’t get into the details. | 玛格 你知道我不能讲细节 |
[06:06] | It’s a classified operation. | 这是机密行动 |
[06:09] | How are we supposed to make informed decisions | 在根本不知道那边局势的情况下 |
[06:12] | without knowing what’s really going on in there? | 要我们怎么去作出知情的明智决策呢 |
[06:15] | I– | 我… |
[06:18] | I’m sorry. I wish I could, but… | 我很抱歉 我希望能告诉你 但… |
[06:22] | Just making friends left and right, Wilson. | 你真是到哪儿都和人打成一片啊 威尔森 |
[06:24] | Speaking of which, you want to give Apollo the bad news, Bill? | 说到这 你来告诉阿波罗这个坏消息吧 比尔 |
[06:32] | Apollo, that’s a no-go on the coplanar rendezvous burn. | 阿波罗 同平面汇合喷射还暂不能进行 |
[06:36] | Star City’s still dragging their feet. | 星城还在拖延 |
[06:39] | We’ll give you an update as soon as we have one, | 有新消息会立刻告知你们 |
[06:40] | but that’s another orbit on deck. | 但又要绕上一圈了 |
[06:42] | – Sorry, guys. – Copy that, Houston. | -抱歉 -收到 休斯顿 |
[06:50] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[06:51] | Hurry up and wait, huh? | 抓紧时间 上来等待 |
[07:01] | Guess it’s one more trip around the world. | 看来要再环绕世界一趟了 |
[07:12] | It’s really depressurized out there. | 外面真的是减压了 |
[07:15] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么情况 |
[07:17] | Maybe a meteorite hit the base. | 也许一颗陨石击中了基地 |
[07:18] | Maybe, but no one’s responding on the comm. | 也许 可没有人回应通讯器 |
[07:21] | It’s like they all vanished. | 就好像他们都消失了 |
[07:25] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[07:27] | Try to get their attention. Let them know we’re– | 设法引起他们的注意 让他们知道我们… |
[07:30] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[08:10] | Jesus, Gordo, what the fuck is going on? | 天啊 戈登 这是怎么回事 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:14] | Jamestown Base, this is your commander. | 詹姆斯敦基地 我是你们的指挥官 |
[08:17] | I am being held by the Soviets. | 我被苏联人抓住了 |
[08:19] | They have not harmed me. | 他们没有伤害我 |
[08:21] | They are offering an exchange, | 他们提出做个交换 |
[08:23] | me for their fellow cosmonaut, Rolan Baranov. | 用我换他们的宇航员罗兰·巴拉诺夫 |
[08:27] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it– | 别这样 别这样 |
[08:36] | We must do what they say. | 我们必须按他们说的做 |
[08:39] | No. Not a chance. | 不 绝不可能 |
[08:41] | Isn’t this at least worth discussing? | 难道不需要至少讨论一下吗 |
[08:43] | No. There’s nothing to discuss. | 不 没什么可讨论的 |
[08:45] | The president has given this man asylum, | 总统给了这个人庇护权 |
[08:47] | and we are not giving him back. | 我们不会把他交回去 |
[08:48] | Seriously? | 说真的呢 |
[08:50] | They’ll kill Rossi. We are outmanned. | 他们会杀掉罗西 我们寡不敌众 |
[08:52] | Two of your marines aren’t even here. | 你们的两个海军陆战队员都没在这里 |
[08:54] | They’re still guarding that stupid goddamn claim site. | 他们还守着那个愚蠢的开采点 |
[08:56] | You really think we can take them at their word? | 你真以为我们可以信他们说的吗 |
[08:59] | They get him back, they’ll probably just kill Rossi anyway. | 他们把他弄回去 他们可能还是会杀掉罗西 |
[09:02] | They won’t leave… until they have me. | 不得到我 他们是不会离开的 |
[09:20] | Then we make ’em leave. | 那我们就让他们滚开 |
[09:50] | Wow, this place is impressive. | 这地方真棒啊 |
[09:53] | It’s not too shabby, huh? | 不算太寒酸 是吧 |
[09:55] | It’s nothing compared to what Trace | 和特蕾西与爱德每天一睁眼看到的 |
[09:57] | and Ed wake up to every morning, but… | 相比还是不值一提 但… |
[09:58] | Well, for us earthlings, it’s really something. | 对我们地球众生 这很不错了 |
[10:01] | – Morning, Mr. Cleveland. – Morning. | -早 克利夫兰先生 -早 |
[10:05] | Hey, do you… | 你… |
[10:09] | Do you ever worry about Ed when he’s up there? | 爱德在天上时 你担心吗 |
[10:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:14] | You know, I just try not to think about it. | 我只是试着不去想 |
[10:18] | We all find ways to manage. | 我们都会找到应付的方法 |
[10:22] | Pot really helps. | 大麻很有用 |
[10:26] | I bet. | 那是肯定 |
[10:28] | You don’t have anything to worry about, though. | 你没什么要担心的 |
[10:30] | Tracy is as tough as they come. | 特蕾西和他们一样坚强 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:35] | Tell me. What is the next big move for Karen Baldwin? | 告诉我 凯伦·鲍德温的下一个大计划是什么 |
[10:38] | ‘Cause you’re about to make yourself a nice chunk of change. | 因为你要让自己做出大改变 |
[10:41] | I’m not too sure. | 我不太确定 |
[10:44] | We’re just right on in here. | 我们要去那里 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:54] | If you’re having second thoughts, we can stop right here. | 如果你改变了主意 我们可以就此停下 |
[10:56] | I don’t want you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with. | 我不想你做任何让你不舒服的事 |
[10:58] | No… | 不 |
[11:00] | It’s okay. I’m ready. | 没关系 我准备好了 |
[11:04] | Right this way then. | 这边走 |
[11:10] | Houston, approaching lunar orbit insertion. | 休斯顿 准备进入月球轨道 |
[11:13] | Copy that, Pathfinder. | 收到 探路者号 |
[11:16] | We’re about to cross the blockade point. | 我们要越过封锁点了 |
[11:19] | Entering orbit in five, four, | 进入轨道倒计时 五 四 |
[11:23] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[11:35] | Pathfinder, Houston. We show you in lunar orbit. | 探路者号 休斯顿 我们看到你们已进入月球轨道 |
[11:39] | Any sign of Buran? | 有暴风雪号的踪迹吗 |
[11:42] | Negative. They’re not showing up on our radar. | 没有 他们没有出现在我们的雷达上 |
[11:45] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[11:55] | Houston, we have no radar contact with Buran. | 休斯顿 我们的雷达没有捕捉到暴风雪号 |
[11:59] | Pathfinder, wait one while we check with Goddard for an update. | 探路者号 稍等 我们和戈达德确认最新消息 |
[12:06] | Houston, any sign of Buran? | 休斯顿 有暴风雪号的踪迹吗 |
[12:09] | Buran has crossed to the far side of the moon. | 暴风雪号已经穿越到月球的另一面了 |
[12:11] | We can’t track their orbit until they reemerge. | 在他们再次出现前 我们无法跟踪他们的轨道 |
[12:15] | – They were bluffing. – You don’t know that. | -他们之前只是在虚张声势 -你不知道这点 |
[12:18] | There’s still over two hours | 在我们可以送 |
[12:19] | till we’re able to deliver | 海龙号货舱到月球表面前 |
[12:20] | Sea Dragon’s cargo to the lunar surface. | 还有两个多小时 |
[12:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:23] | Our badass nuclear-powered space fighter | 我们的牛逼核动力太空战斗机 |
[12:26] | scared those Russkies back to their cave. | 把那些苏联佬吓回了他们的老巢 |
[12:27] | All right. Sally’s not wrong. Let’s stay vigilant here. | 好了 莎莉没错 我们要保持警惕 |
[12:33] | 尤里·安德罗波夫 苏联秘书长 | |
[12:34] | You were warned not to cross the blockade. | 我们警告过你们不要越过封锁点 |
[12:37] | Now, Yuri, you’re being unreasonable. | 尤里 你现在很无理 |
[12:41] | We were quite firm, Ronald. Sea Dragon cannot enter lunar orbit. | 我们很坚定 罗纳德 海龙号不能进入月球轨道 |
[12:44] | Well, we were very clear | 我们很明确 |
[12:46] | the United States does not recognize your blockade. | 美国不认可你们的封锁 |
[12:51] | It is not a blockade. | 那不是封锁 |
[12:52] | It is a quarantine against offensive weapons. | 那是抵御进攻性武器的隔离 |
[12:55] | There are no weapons on Sea Dragon, Yuri. | 海龙号上没有武器 尤里 |
[12:58] | And it is provocative actions like this that lead– | 像这样的挑衅行为会导致 |
[13:03] | The US was first to shoot a gun on the moon. | 美国第一个在月球上开枪 |
[13:06] | The first to kill someone on the moon. | 第一个在月球上杀了人 |
[13:09] | If the US fires on Buran, | 如果美国朝暴风雪号开火 |
[13:12] | we will have no choice but to respond in a substantial way. | 我们别无选择 只能以实际行动回应 |
[13:19] | The Soviet Northern Fleet off the coast of Panama | 巴拿马沿岸的苏联北方舰队 |
[13:21] | has 30 targets in the southern US. | 有美国南部的三十个目标 |
[13:25] | If Buran is destroyed, we will have no choice but to strike back. | 如果暴风雪号被毁 我们只能反击 |
[13:29] | You know our missiles in Western Europe– | 你知道我们在西欧的导弹 |
[13:33] | Our position is clear. | 我们的立场很明确 |
[13:43] | Further signs of escalation in the Atlantic today, | 今日更多迹象表明大西洋事态的升级 |
[13:46] | as the Russian Northern Fleet has taken offensive positions | 苏联北方舰队在中美洲沿岸 |
[13:49] | off the Central American coast. | 已采取进攻态势 |
[13:52] | US carriers have been deployed in the Gulf of Mexico | 美国航母已在墨西哥海湾部署 |
[13:55] | as people across the nation begin to stockpile supplies | 全国人民开始囤积物资 |
[13:58] | in anticipation of an all-out conflict, | 以备全面冲突 |
[14:01] | causing runs on everything from bottled water to toilet paper. | 引起从瓶装水到厕纸等物资告罄 |
[14:06] | We must again delay the docking, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们要再次延迟对接 |
[14:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:16] | All I can say is that we need more time. You must hear me. | 我只能说我们需要更多时间 你一定要听我的 |
[14:20] | That’s not good enough, Sergei. | 这不够好 谢尔盖 |
[14:22] | Every time we’re supposed to dock, | 每次我们要对接时 |
[14:23] | you come up with another delay. | 你就提出要再次延迟 |
[14:26] | And we both know what this is really about. | 我们都知道这是因为什么 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry, Margo. | 我很抱歉 玛格 |
[14:35] | Best I can do is to give you our | 我能做的最好的就是给你 |
[14:37] | state vector for next docking opportunity. | 我们下次对接的状态向量 |
[14:42] | Fine, go ahead. | 好 说吧 |
[14:43] | 07 853 | 零七 八五三 |
[14:47] | 236 | 二三六 |
[14:49] | 58… 72. | 五八 七二 |
[14:57] | Thank you, Margo. | 谢谢 玛格 |
[15:00] | He’s so full of shit. | 他真是满嘴跑火车 |
[15:01] | If this is a lost cause, I want to bring our people home. | 如果无法对接 我想带我的人回去 |
[15:04] | Every trip around the Earth increases | 每趟绕地行程都会增加 |
[15:05] | the chances that something will go wrong. | 出错的概率 |
[15:07] | I hate to say it, but she’s right. Takes two to handshake. | 我不想这么说 但她是对的 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[15:11] | Ellen, we’ve gone through too much to just give up on this now. | 艾伦 我们经历了太多 不能现在就放弃 |
[15:15] | Up until a month ago, you thought | 一个月前 你认为 |
[15:17] | this whole thing was a waste of time. | 整件事就是在浪费时间 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well, a month ago we weren’t on the brink of war. | 是的 一个月前我们不在战争的边缘 |
[15:23] | This is what Tom was talkin’ about. | 这是汤姆所说的 |
[15:25] | Just give me one more orbit. | 允许我再绕一圈 |
[15:33] | Ninety minutes. And then they come home. | 九十分钟 然后他们回家 |
[15:42] | Five minutes to the coplanar burn | 五分钟后进行同平面汇合喷射 |
[15:44] | and docking initiation, Apollo. | 和对接初始化 阿波罗 |
[15:46] | Copy that, Houston. | 收到 休斯顿 |
[15:47] | Strausser, tell ’em they won’t be docking. | 施特劳塞尔 告诉他们我们不对接了 |
[15:50] | Russkies are kicking the can again. | 苏联佬又拖延了 |
[15:52] | One more time around. After that, we’re pulling the plug. | 再绕一圈 之后 我们就结束 |
[15:54] | Just like that? No, everyone has worked so hard. | 就这样吗 不 每个人都那么努力 |
[15:57] | You can’t just say it’s over like it’s nothing. | 你不能像没关系一样说结束 |
[15:59] | Bill, who is this? Why is she speaking to me? | 比尔 这是谁 她为什么在跟我说话 |
[16:01] | She apologizes. | 她道歉 |
[16:02] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -不 我不 -不 你要 |
[16:08] | I like this one. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:14] | Apollo, some news over here. | 阿波罗 这里有些消息 |
[16:18] | Unfortunately we’re gonna need | 不幸的是 我们需要 |
[16:20] | for you to proceed with another orbit. | 你们继续绕一圈 |
[16:22] | The docking with Soyuz has been delayed again. | 和联盟号的对接又推迟了 |
[16:25] | We didn’t come all this way just to wave | 我们大老远到这里来 |
[16:27] | at each other through the window. | 不是为了隔着窗户互相招手 |
[16:28] | I hear you, Apollo, I do. | 我明白 阿波罗 真的 |
[16:32] | Going off VOX, Houston. | 切断信号 休斯顿 |
[16:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[16:36] | Raise the Soyuz. | 联系联盟号 |
[16:40] | Soyuz, Apollo? Do you read? Soyuz, Apollo? | 联盟号 阿波罗 听到了吗 联盟号 阿波罗 |
[16:44] | Soyuz, copy. | 联盟号 收到 |
[16:46] | What are you guys doin’ over there? | 你们在那干什么 |
[16:47] | Comrade Orlov continues to struggle with space adaptation. | 奥尔洛夫同志还在努力适应太空 |
[16:52] | – Still puking his guts out, huh? – Yeah. | -还是吐得一塌糊涂吗 -是的 |
[16:55] | Is not joke. | 这不好笑 |
[17:00] | I’m starting to get the feeling this | 我开始感觉 |
[17:01] | handshake isn’t gonna happen, Stepan. | 这次对接不会进行了 斯蒂芬 |
[17:04] | Yes. I also have this feeling. | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[17:08] | Guess it was stupid to think they’d ever | 认为他们会让这顺利进行下去 |
[17:10] | go through with this in the first place. | 可能从一开始就是个愚蠢的想法 |
[17:13] | At least we got a nice view. | 至少这里景色不错 |
[17:59] | – Hello? – Sergei? | -喂 -谢尔盖 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry for this diversion. | 抱歉得这样和你联系 |
[18:03] | I could not speak openly over normal channels. | 在正常线路上我不能自由讲话 |
[18:06] | I understand, but I’m puttin’ myself on the line over here | 我明白 但我现在正顶着很大的压力 |
[18:09] | keeping this docking alive, | 才没让对接取消 |
[18:10] | and every time I do, you pull the rug out from under me. | 而我每保下来一次 你就打我一次脸 |
[18:12] | You need to come clean with me, Sergei, right– | 你得跟我坦白 谢尔盖 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry, Margo. I’m doing the best I can. | 抱歉 玛格 我尽力了 |
[18:17] | That’s not good enough. | 那还不够好 |
[18:18] | You need to tell me what’s really goin’ on. | 你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[18:20] | I can’t do this by myself. | 光靠我一个人不行 |
[18:25] | We are having avionics issues. | 我们有些航空电子方面的问题 |
[18:28] | Avionics? | 航空电子 |
[18:29] | You’re sayin’ this is a technical problem? | 你是说这是个技术问题吗 |
[18:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:33] | I don’t believe you. Why didn’t you say this earlier? | 我不信 你怎么不早说 |
[18:37] | If I were to admit to United States | 如果我向美国承认 |
[18:39] | that Soyuz were malfunctioning, | 联盟号出故障了 |
[18:42] | Andropov would cancel docking. I know this. | 安德罗波夫会取消对接的 肯定会 |
[18:44] | Please, Margo, please. | 拜托 玛格 拜托了 |
[18:45] | – You must give me more time. – Please deposit 50 cents | -你得再给我点时间 -请投币五毛 |
[18:47] | We have almost resolved the problem. You must trust me. | 我们就快把问题解决了 你得相信我 |
[18:53] | I trusted you once before, | 我相信过你 |
[18:54] | and you guys sent an armed Buran to the moon. | 而你们将带导弹的暴风雪号送去了月球 |
[18:57] | Pathfinder is also armed, is it not? | 探路者号上面也有导弹 不是吗 |
[18:59] | That’s not the point, Sergei. You took advantage– | 那不是重点 谢尔盖 你利用了 |
[19:02] | No, Margo Margo. I’m like you. | 不 玛格 玛格 我和你一样 |
[19:04] | On the outside, trying to do the best I can. | 在外部 尽我所能 |
[19:09] | One orbit, that’s all I can manage. | 再绕一圈 我只能做到这份上了 |
[19:13] | Margo– | 玛格 |
[19:31] | Morning, Miss Madison. | 早上好 麦迪逊女士 |
[19:38] | The United States and Soviet Union | 美国和苏联 |
[19:40] | have postponed the expected handshake yet again. | 再次推迟了太空握手 |
[19:43] | No word yet as to when– | 何时进行还未有确切消息 |
[19:45] | And what I’m hearing now from sources in the Pentagon | 我从五角大楼得到的消息称 |
[19:48] | is the canal standoff is very much linked to Sea Dragon | 运河处的僵持与海龙号有很大的关系 |
[19:51] | There’s nothin’ on Jamestown. | 没有詹姆斯敦基地的报道 |
[19:52] | It’s all Apollo-Soyuz or this blockade crap. | 全是阿波罗联盟计划或是对月封锁 |
[19:55] | – You check CBS? – I checked them all. | -CBS看了吗 -都看了 |
[20:08] | You know, last time I was up here, | 上次我来这里的时候 |
[20:11] | all we had was six tapes of Bob Newhart to keep us company. | 只有六集《鲍勃·纽哈特秀》陪伴着我们 |
[20:14] | Bob Newhart? | 《鲍勃·纽哈特秀》 |
[20:15] | We watched ’em so many times, | 我们看了太多遍 |
[20:17] | damn near memorized the whole thing. | 几乎记住了所有台词 |
[20:19] | When the Betamax broke, we even used to act them out. | 录像带坏了后 我们甚至还自己演了 |
[20:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:23] | – Even Ed? – Yeah. Yeah. | -爱德也演了吗 -对啊 |
[20:26] | Course, he only ever played Bob. | 当然了 他只演鲍勃 |
[20:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:35] | Yeah, didn’t have much else to do. | 那时没什么其他事可做 |
[20:37] | And those days just stretched out forever. | 那些日子真是太漫长了 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | You know the only thing I really looked forward to? | 你知道当时我唯一期待的事是什么吗 |
[20:45] | Was fighting with you on that damn thing. | 是用那东西和你争吵 |
[20:50] | Yeah, we always had fire. | 是啊 我们总能很有火花 |
[20:53] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 |
[21:03] | Hey, there was this old S-Band directional antenna. | 这里有根旧的S波段定向天线 |
[21:08] | Linked us to JSC. | 能接通约翰逊航天中心 |
[21:15] | You know how to sweet-talk a girl, don’t you? | 你真会哄女孩高兴 |
[21:19] | Yeah. It’s just when Ops/Comm went operational, | 在任务分配和通讯区上线后 |
[21:23] | they routed all base communications | 他们把基地的所有通讯 |
[21:25] | through the new high-gain antenna. | 都接到了新的高增益天线上 |
[21:27] | It’s more bandwidth and all, but | 它的带宽更宽 但 |
[21:29] | But maybe the old antenna still works. | 但老天线也许还能用 |
[21:32] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[22:29] | Hub’s fully depressurized. | 总控室完全失压 |
[22:41] | Covering right. | 我盯右边 |
[22:42] | Webster, you see them move, radio immediately. | 韦伯斯特 看到他们动了就马上汇报 |
[22:46] | Lopez. On me. | 洛佩兹 跟着我 |
[22:57] | Clear. | 没人 |
[23:06] | Okay, stay alert. | 好 保持警惕 |
[23:07] | When we round the corner, I’ll cover. | 转角后我来掩护 |
[23:13] | You set the breaching charges on the Ops/Comm hatch. | 你来炸开任务分配和通讯区舱门 |
[23:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:34] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[23:39] | I should have lost a few more pounds. | 我该再减几斤的 |
[23:40] | You’re doing great, Gordo. Keep goin’. | 你干得很好 戈登 继续 |
[23:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:43] | I think I see it. | 我想我看到它了 |
[23:49] | Yeah, think I got it. | 我想我找到它了 |
[24:03] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[24:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:07] | That should be it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[24:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:18] | – Trace? – Cavalry’s here. | -特蕾西 -我们的战士来了 |
[24:20] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:22] | I can see Vance. | 我能看到万斯 |
[24:23] | I’m not sure who’s with him, but– | 我不确定他是和谁一起 但 |
[24:36] | Vance! Damn it, they can’t hear me. Vance! | 万斯 该死 他们听不到我 万斯 |
[24:41] | I’ll be a son of a bitch. Look who it is. | 我去 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[24:44] | America’s sweetheart. | 美国甜心 |
[24:48] | Lopez. | 洛佩兹 |
[25:00] | Put eyes on that hatch. Don’t get famous. | 盯紧舱门 别大意 |
[25:03] | Aye, aye, skip. | 是是 老大 |
[25:09] | Oh, my God. Vance. | 天啊 万斯 |
[25:12] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[25:15] | Vance! Vance! Come on! | 万斯 万斯 快啊 |
[25:22] | Russian! Turn– | 苏联人 转 |
[25:32] | Vance? Vance, come in. | 万斯 万斯 回话 |
[25:38] | Vance is down. Jesus. | 万斯倒下了 老天 |
[25:52] | I’m hit. | 我中枪了 |
[26:33] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[26:35] | I’m okay, I think. But my suit’s losing pressure. | 我想我没事 但我的太空服在失压 |
[26:44] | He shot him. | 他开枪打了他 |
[26:45] | He just shot him. | 他就 开枪打了他 |
[26:56] | – There was nothing I could do. He just – Pressure up. | -我无能为力 他就 -加压 |
[27:00] | Hang on. I’m gonna repressurize. | 等着 我去增压 |
[27:23] | Flight. | 总指挥 |
[27:26] | – Pressure again? – No. | -又是压力问题吗 -不是 |
[27:28] | This is real weird. | 好奇怪 |
[27:30] | The nuclear reactor’s primary coolant pump has shut down. | 核反应堆的主冷却泵停止工作了 |
[27:35] | Have they radioed down for assistance? | 他们呼叫援助了吗 |
[27:36] | Negative. Rossi said that there was gonna be a communication hold | 没有 罗西说他们在进行维护 |
[27:39] | for an hour or two while they worked on some maintenance. | 联系会中断一两个小时 |
[27:41] | Override the hold and get Rossi on the line. | 取消中断 让罗西上线 |
[27:43] | We need to make sure this isn’t what it looks like. | 我们必须确保这不像看起来的那样 |
[27:46] | Jamestown, this is Houston. | 詹姆斯敦基地 这里是休斯顿 |
[27:48] | Did you command an emergency shutdown | 你是否下令紧急关闭 |
[27:50] | of the primary reactor coolant loop? | 主反应堆冷却剂环路吗 |
[27:56] | Jamestown? | 詹姆斯敦基地 |
[27:59] | Come in, Jamestown. | 收到请回话 詹姆斯敦基地 |
[28:08] | A lot going on here, Margo. What do you need? | 我现在很忙 玛格 你有什么事吗 |
[28:11] | We’ve got a problem at Jamestown. | 詹姆斯敦基地有麻烦了 |
[28:13] | The primary coolant loop for the nuclear reactor has shut down. | 核反应堆主冷却剂环路关闭了 |
[28:16] | What does Al Rossi think? | 艾尔·罗西在想什么 |
[28:17] | Jamestown is not responding to comms. | 詹姆斯敦基地没有回话 |
[28:19] | Not responding? | 没有回复吗 |
[28:21] | Radio silence. | 一片寂静 |
[28:23] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[28:24] | Could this be related to the defector? | 这可能与那个叛逃者有关吗 |
[28:25] | It may be a diversionary tactic by the Russians. | 可能是苏联人的调虎离山之计 |
[28:27] | Whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[28:29] | there’s a backup loop that should | 还有一个备用环路 |
[28:30] | compensate in cooling the reactor, so– | 可以替代用来冷却反应堆 所以 |
[28:33] | It might not be that simple. | 这事可能没那么简单 |
[28:34] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[28:47] | There’s a second reactor. | 还有另一个反应堆 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | Now, this is above your security clearance, | 这超出了你知道的权限 |
[28:52] | but the Pentagon used last month’s Sea Dragon payload as cover | 但五角大楼利用上个月海龙号荷载物作为掩护 |
[28:56] | to bring a second reactor to Jamestown to… | 运了另一个反应堆到詹姆斯敦基地 用来… |
[29:01] | Produce weapons-grade plutonium. | 生产武器级钚 |
[29:04] | Now, that reactor is hooked up | 那个反应堆现在正连到 |
[29:06] | to the same primary coolant system, | 相同的主冷却系统 |
[29:08] | but due to national security priorities, | 但出于对国家安全的考虑 |
[29:11] | we had to bring it online before | 我们必须在连接 |
[29:12] | it was connected to the backup loop. | 备用循环前开始使用 |
[29:14] | Which means there’s no fail-safe. | 这意味着没有保险系统了 |
[29:18] | It’ll go into full meltdown. | 反应堆会完全熔毁 |
[29:25] | Forget for a moment | 就算暂时忘记 |
[29:28] | just how nonsensical it is to have | 在月球上拥有 |
[29:29] | nuclear weapons on the moon at all, | 核武器有多荒谬 |
[29:32] | but to keep this a secret from the very people | 但这个秘密不让那些 |
[29:34] | who are in charge of the safety of that base, of this agency– | 负责基地安全和这个机构的人知道 |
[29:38] | Margo, this was a top-secret program run through the Pentagon. | 玛格 这是五角大楼的绝密项目 |
[29:41] | I’m the director of JSC, goddamn it. | 我是约翰逊航天中心的主任 |
[29:44] | Look, even if we wanted to tell you– | 听着 即使我们想告诉你 |
[29:46] | We? You knew about this? | 我们 你知道这事吗 |
[29:48] | – At the time… – Don’t waste your breath, Ellen. | -当时… -别白费口舌了 艾伦 |
[29:52] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 请你们失陪 |
[29:53] | I’ve got your nuclear meltdown to prevent! | 我要去阻止你们造成的堆芯熔毁 |
[29:56] | Margo. Margo. | 玛格 玛格 |
[30:07] | Houston, this is– Houston. Do you read? | 休斯顿 这里是… 休斯顿 能听到吗 |
[30:11] | Houston, this is… | 休斯顿 这里是 |
[30:17] | Do you read? | 能听到吗 |
[30:19] | This is Jamestown. Can you hear? | 这里是詹姆斯敦基地 能听到吗 |
[30:27] | Do you read? | 能听到吗 |
[30:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:30] | Houston, do you read? | 休斯顿 能听到吗 |
[30:35] | Houston, do you read? | 休斯顿 能听到吗 |
[30:42] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[30:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:04] | We’ve been stuck in the galley since it started, | 事情一开始我们就被关在厨房里 |
[31:06] | and they’re keeping the area just outside | 他们一直让外面的区域 |
[31:08] | the module depressurized. | 让太空舱保持失压状态 |
[31:09] | Have you been in communication with anyone? | 你们跟其他人联系过吗 |
[31:11] | Negative. They shut down the comms, | 没有 他们切断了通讯 |
[31:13] | and we don’t have any suits in here. | 我们这里没有任何太空服 |
[31:17] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[31:22] | The nuclear reactor’s control computer has gone off-line. | 核反应堆的控制电脑已关闭 |
[31:26] | The reactor is overheating and fast. | 反应堆迅速过热 |
[31:28] | – In approximately 45 minutes… – Jesus. | -大约45分钟后 -天啊 |
[31:30] | …it will cause a massive nuclear meltdown, | 会导致大规模堆芯熔毁 |
[31:32] | killing everyone on the base | 杀死基地里所有人 |
[31:33] | and rendering Shackleton uninhabitable for a thousand years. | 使沙尔克顿一千年都不适合人类居住 |
[31:38] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[31:41] | Okay. What can we do? | 好吧 我们能做些什么 |
[31:43] | The backup coolant loop has its own | 备用冷却剂环路有自己的控制电脑 |
[31:46] | control computer that is functioning. | 该电脑现在还能工作 |
[31:48] | Normally, we’d just have you switch it over in Ops/Comm. | 我们通常会让你们在任务分配和通讯室切换一下 |
[31:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:52] | HAB SYS says that it’s possible to swap out | 居住系统显示可以把 |
[31:55] | the cable connectors from the backup computer | 备用电脑的电缆接头 |
[31:58] | to the primary loop. | 连接到主循环上 |
[31:59] | You’re talking about hot-wiring a nuclear reactor here? | 你是说要给核反应堆进行短接启动吗 |
[32:02] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[32:03] | All right. So what are we waiting for? | 好吧 那我们还在等什么 |
[32:05] | The cable connectors are outside of Ops/Comm. | 电缆接头在任务分配和通讯室外面 |
[32:08] | So, without suits, there is no way for you to reach them. | 所以没有太空服 你们没法到电缆那里 |
[32:12] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[32:13] | Are we just supposed to sit here until the whole thing blows? | 我们就该坐在这里直到爆炸吗 |
[32:21] | How far are those cables from us? | 那些电缆离我们有多远 |
[32:23] | About 25 meters. | 大约25米 |
[32:27] | I think I can get to ’em. | 我想我能到那里 |
[32:28] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[32:29] | I can cover 25 meters in less than 10 seconds. | 我能在十秒内跑25米 |
[32:32] | Hell you can. | 你能个屁 |
[32:34] | – I started jogging again. – No– | -我之前又开始慢跑了 -不 |
[32:35] | Jogging? We’re talking about running on | 慢跑 我们说的是 |
[32:37] | the surface of the moon without a suit on. | 不穿太空服在月球表面奔跑 |
[32:39] | Are you out of your goddamn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:43] | Gordo, I appreciate the– | 戈登 我很感谢… |
[32:45] | It’s just– It’s not a possibility. | 这 这不可能 |
[32:48] | Well, maybe it could be. Technically. | 理论上说 也许有可能 |
[32:52] | I mean, he’d have 15 seconds before he lost consciousness. | 他在昏迷前有15秒时间 |
[32:55] | If we could jury-rig some sort of | 如果我们可以临时找到什么 |
[32:58] | protection for him against the vacuum, | 保护他免受真空伤害 |
[33:00] | maybe we could do this. | 也许我们就能做到 |
[33:05] | Y’all know what’s in the galley. | 你们都知道厨房里有什么 |
[33:09] | Help me make as close to a suit as I can get. | 帮我做一件尽可能接近太空服的衣服 |
[33:12] | All we know is there’s been an attack on Jamestown | 我们只知道詹姆斯敦基地遇袭了 |
[33:14] | with multiple casualties. | 有多人伤亡 |
[33:15] | I put every one of them up on that base. | 是我把他们所有人送上基地的 |
[33:18] | Gordo, Tracy. | 戈登 特蕾西 |
[33:21] | Helena Webster… | 海伦娜·韦伯斯特 |
[33:23] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[33:24] | We don’t have an accurate picture yet. | 我们现在尚不十分清楚 |
[33:26] | Why would they attack Jamestown? Is this because of the blockade? | 他们为什么袭击詹姆斯敦基地 是因为封锁吗 |
[33:30] | It’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[33:30] | It could be an effort to recapture the defector | 可能是为了抓回叛逃者 |
[33:32] | or part of a broader plan. | 也可能是更宏大计划的一部分 |
[33:34] | Does it matter? They attacked ’cause they smelled weakness. | 有关系吗 他们袭击是因为他们嗅到了软弱 |
[33:37] | Trying to take the moon for themselves, | 他们想把月球据为己有 |
[33:38] | just like they did with Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia. | 就像他们对东欧和东南亚所做的那样 |
[33:40] | I guarantee you this lunar blockade is part of it. | 我向你保证 月球封锁也是计划的一部分 |
[33:43] | Exactly. And we’re fighting on multiple fronts now, | 没错 我们现在正多线作战 |
[33:46] | and you’re our last line of defense up there. | 你们是我们在太空最后的防线了 |
[33:48] | Has Buran come out from hiding yet? | 暴风雪号从隐蔽中现身了吗 |
[33:50] | We expected them to reemerge | 我们认为他们会从 |
[33:51] | from the far side of the moon by now, | 月球背面露面 |
[33:53] | but we haven’t seen them yet. | 但我们还没看到他们 |
[33:54] | – They’re back there waiting for us. – It looks that way. | -他们在后面等着我们 -看起来如此 |
[33:58] | They must have slowed their speed. | 他们一定是放慢了速度 |
[33:59] | They’re probably in an elliptical orbit. | 他们可能在椭圆轨道上 |
[34:01] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[34:02] | We’ll be isolated. Unable to communicate with Houston. | 我们会被孤立 无法与休斯敦联系 |
[34:09] | Sir, if we’re to encounter them while we’re back there? | 长官 如果我们在那里遇到他们 |
[34:13] | Ellen just got word from the White House. | 艾伦刚得到白宫的回复 |
[34:14] | Your orders stand. If you are to– | 你们的命令没有变化 如果你想 |
[34:17] | – We’re losing you, sir. – Nearing Loss of Signal. | -我们失去联络了 长官 -信号几乎丢失 |
[34:19] | Fifteen seconds till we cross over to the far side of the moon. | 十五秒后我们就到达月球背面了 |
[34:21] | I’ll keep it simple. Protect Sea Dragon at all costs. | 简单来说 不惜一切代价保护海龙号 |
[34:25] | Yes, sir. Approaching Loss of Signal. | 是的 长官 正在失去信号 |
[34:27] | Godspeed, Pathfinder. | 祝成功 探路者 |
[34:34] | As the astronauts and cosmonauts of Apollo-Soyuz | 当阿波罗联盟计划的宇航员 |
[34:37] | await their handshake in space, | 在太空中等待会面时 |
[34:39] | tensions between the two countries here on Earth | 两国在地球上的关系 |
[34:41] | remain at heights not seen in two decades, | 仍处于20年来前所未有的紧张 |
[34:43] | all the way back to the Cuban missile crisis. | 一直要追溯到古巴导弹危机 |
[34:46] | The long-simmering conflict seems to be on the verge of turning | 这场酝酿已久的冲突 |
[34:50] | from what has come to be known as a cold war | 似乎即将从所谓的冷战 |
[34:52] | into something much more dangerous. | 转变为更为危险的局面 |
[34:55] | Across the nation, people are growing increasingly concerned | 全国人民愈发关注 |
[34:58] | about the events of the past several days. | 过去几天发生的事件 |
[35:01] | Musician and activist John Lennon drew tens of thousands… | 音乐家和活动家约翰·列侬吸引了成千上万的人… |
[35:04] | – Hi, Kel. – …to his concert for peace | -凯丽 -…在麦迪逊广场花园 |
[35:05] | at Madison Square Garden, saying, quote… | 举行的和平音乐会上 他说… |
[35:07] | Why are we closed? | 为什么打烊了 |
[35:09] | Because the bar isn’t ours anymore. | 因为酒吧不再是我们的了 |
[35:13] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:14] | I sold it this morning. I just signed the paperwork. | 我今天早上把它卖了 刚签了文件 |
[35:19] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah, it all happened very fast. But I sold it. | 是的 一切都发生得很突然 但我卖了它 |
[35:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:26] | I got a really great offer, and it… | 我收到了一个很好的价格 而且… |
[35:30] | I don’t know, just felt like the right time. | 我不知道 只是觉得是时候了 |
[35:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna miss it. | 我会想念这里的 |
[35:45] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[35:50] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[35:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:56] | I don’t have any idea. I’ve got nothing. | 我没任何想法 完全没有 |
[36:01] | And it feels damn good. | 但感觉好极了 |
[36:04] | I can’t really picture you sitting on the couch, | 我真想象不出你整天坐在沙发上 |
[36:06] | eating ice cream and watching TV all day. | 吃冰淇淋 看电视的样子 |
[36:08] | Okay, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 好吧 那是不可能的 |
[36:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:14] | You know, maybe I’ll travel. Go to India. | 或许我会去旅游 去印度 |
[36:18] | I’ve always wanted to see the elephants. | 我一直想看看大象 |
[36:22] | Or maybe I’ll go back to college. | 也许我会回学校 |
[36:27] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:29] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[36:31] | Well, you know, a master’s in business is very useful. | 商学硕士很有用 |
[36:36] | And where would you go? | 那你想去哪里读 |
[36:38] | I was thinking William & Mary. | 我想去威廉与玛丽学院 |
[36:50] | Are you and Dad getting a divorce? | 你和爸爸要离婚了吗 |
[36:55] | What? Kelly, that’s not– | 什么 凯丽 这不是… |
[36:57] | I saw you guys fighting in the driveway, | 我看到你们在车道上打架 |
[36:59] | and William & Mary is in Virginia. | 而且威廉与玛丽学院在弗吉尼亚州 |
[37:02] | And you’re talking about all these plans, | 你说的这些计划 |
[37:04] | and none of them seem to involve Dad. | 似乎都和爸爸无关 |
[37:08] | Okay, Kelly, your father went back to space. | 好吧 凯丽 你爸爸回太空了 |
[37:11] | I’m just trying to figure– | 我只是想弄清楚… |
[37:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:15] | It sounds like an air raid siren. | 听起来像是空袭警报 |
[37:17] | I’m sure that it’s just a drill. | 我敢肯定这只是个演习 |
[37:19] | Everything’s gonna be okay, all right? And I don’t– | 一切都会好起来的 好吗 我不… |
[37:21] | This is a message from the Emergency Broadcast System. | 这是紧急广播系统的通知 |
[37:22] | 紧急广播系统 这不是演习 | |
[37:24] | In the wake of events in the Gulf of Mexico | 在墨西哥湾事件之后 |
[37:26] | That doesn’t seem like a drill. | 听起来不像是演习 |
[37:28] | Let’s head downstairs, okay? Come on. | 我们去楼下吧 好吗 快走 |
[37:31] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[37:33] | In the wake of events in the Gulf of Mexico | 在墨西哥湾事件之后 |
[37:37] | He will have about 15 seconds total | 他总共有15秒的时间 |
[37:40] | to reach these cable connectors here, swap them out– | 接触到电缆接头 并换掉 |
[37:43] | Then reboot the computer with this switch here | 用这个开关重启电脑 |
[37:45] | and get back to the air lock before he loses consciousness. | 然后在他失去意识前 回到过渡舱 |
[37:50] | Best we have, people. So we gotta work with it. | 我们最棒的计划了 各位 所以我们想出办法 |
[38:04] | We’re at DEFCON 2. | 我们处于二级戒备状态 |
[38:06] | The Soviet fleet off the coast of Panama | 巴拿马海岸外的苏联舰队 |
[38:07] | is threatening the southern United States. | 正在威胁美国南部 |
[38:10] | Nelson thinks there could | 尼尔森认为 |
[38:11] | be up to ten nukes targeting Houston alone. | 光指向休斯顿的就有十枚核弹 |
[38:13] | Christ. It’s all falling apart, isn’t it? | 老天 一切都失控了 是吗 |
[38:19] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好了 大伙 听着 |
[38:22] | The doors to the bomb shelters are at the rear of building 30. | 防空洞的门在30号楼的后面 |
[38:26] | Anyone who wants to should go now. | 谁想过去 现在就该走了 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | Turn that thing off. Let’s keep going. | 把那东西关掉 让我们继续 |
[38:54] | George, Alicia, | 乔治 艾丽西亚 |
[38:55] | get me the list of every item in the Jamestown galley. | 给我詹姆斯敦厨房里所有物品的清单 |
[38:58] | Sedgey, help me figure out how | 赛吉 帮我想想 |
[39:00] | to use that stuff to make a counterpressure suit. | 该怎么用那些东西做反压服 |
[39:02] | – We gotta do what we can to protect Gordo. – Yes, ma’am. | -我们得尽力保护戈登 -是的 长官 |
[39:05] | – Margo, we have– – I know. I know. | -玛格 我们有… -我知道我知道 |
[39:10] | We have to call off Apollo-Soyuz. | 我们必须取消阿波罗联盟计划 |
[39:13] | Bill, raise Apollo. | 比尔 联系阿波罗号 |
[39:15] | Tell them it’s time to come home, | 告诉他们该回家了 |
[39:17] | and calculate their reentry at the next window. | 计算在下个窗口期返回地球的时间 |
[39:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[39:25] | Sorry, Dani. | 抱歉 丹妮 |
[39:26] | We’ll get you your reentry protocols in the next few minutes. | 我们会在几分钟内给你准备好返回方案 |
[39:31] | That was a waste of time and money. | 简直是浪费时间和金钱 |
[39:39] | Soyuz, this is Apollo. Come in. | 联盟号 这是阿波罗号 收到回话 |
[39:45] | This is Apollo. Come in. | 这是阿波罗号 收到回话 |
[39:50] | Stepan, it’s Dani. Have you heard? | 斯蒂芬 是丹妮 你听说了吗 |
[39:55] | Yes. I have. | 是的 我听说了 |
[40:00] | You know, my husband Clayton used to say | 我丈夫克莱顿曾经说过 |
[40:04] | “When people tell you who they are, listen.” | “当人们自报家门时 好好听着” |
[40:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:12] | I guess what I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[40:14] | I am tired of pretending I can’t hear it. | 我受够了装聋作哑 |
[40:19] | Tired of being used. | 受够了被利用 |
[40:22] | Being told to smile, keep quiet, be patient. | 被告知要微笑 保持安静 有耐心 |
[40:27] | We’ll get to you next time around. | 我们下次再谈 |
[40:29] | I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. | 我相信你知道我在说什么 |
[40:31] | No, I’m happy with Soviet space program. | 不 我对苏联的太空计划很满意 |
[40:35] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[40:37] | I know you don’t like this any more than I do. | 我知道你也不希望这样 |
[40:40] | At least Laika got to do her mission. | 至少莱卡有机会完成她的任务 |
[40:44] | Danielle, what are you saying? | 丹妮尔 你什么意思 |
[40:49] | What are they gonna do to us? | 他们能对我怎么样 |
[40:51] | We are a hundred miles above Earth, | 我们在离地球一百英里以外的地方 |
[40:54] | floating around in these two old tin cans. | 在两个铁罐里漂浮着 |
[40:57] | Don’t you want to just go for it? | 你难道不想放手一搏吗 |
[41:04] | And now look for the stowed oxygen masks | 找储存着的氧气面罩 |
[41:07] | that have the full face covering. | 能保护整个头部的那种 |
[41:10] | And you gotta grab all the rolls of duct tape you can find. | 然后拿出所有的胶带 |
[41:13] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么的 |
[41:15] | You’re gonna wrap yourself in it. | 给自己贴上 |
[41:17] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[41:18] | Beats aluminum foil. That was the first idea. | 比锡纸强 那是我们最初的主意 |
[41:21] | Now, you are gonna wrap every | 你要把所有可见的皮肤 |
[41:23] | single inch that you can see of your skin. | 全都用胶带贴上 |
[41:26] | Every single inch. Because anything that is exposed | 所有皮肤 因为所有暴露在外的皮肤 |
[41:28] | is gonna balloon up the second you set foot on the surface. | 都会在你踏上月球表面的那一刻膨胀 |
[41:32] | It’s also close to 200 degrees Fahrenheit out there, | 而且外面温度接近93摄氏度 |
[41:35] | which is gonna cause the adhesive of that tape to melt. | 所以会导致胶带的粘合剂融化 |
[41:38] | So, you know, move your ass. | 因此要速战速决 |
[41:40] | Yeah. Got it. | 嗯 知道了 |
[41:43] | And remember, you gotta breathe out all the air in your lungs, | 记住 你得把肺里的空气全都呼出去 |
[41:46] | or they will burst. | 否则肺会爆炸 |
[41:48] | So you will have just 15 seconds before you pass out. | 在你晕过去之前你只有15秒钟 |
[41:54] | Gordo? | 戈登 |
[41:56] | If you want to change your mind, I am sure they will understand. | 如果你改变主意了 他们一定会理解 |
[42:03] | No. I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[42:06] | – ‘Cause once you’re out there, there’s– – Yeah. Thanks, Mol. | -因为一旦你出去 那就 -嗯 谢了 莫莉 |
[42:14] | I don’t know if we’re gonna have enough. | 不知道这些是否够用 |
[42:16] | – There’s plenty. – Not for both of us. | -这已经很多了 -我们两个人不够的 |
[42:21] | – Trace, you’re not– – The hell I’m not, Gordo. | -特蕾西 你不 -放屁 我肯定要上 戈登 |
[42:23] | This is too important. You don’t pull this off, | 这事太重要 你如果不成功 |
[42:25] | and everyone up here dies. | 这里的所有人都会死 |
[42:28] | American, Russian, all of us. | 美国人 苏联人 我们所有人 |
[42:31] | Look, maybe if you only had | 或许如果你只 |
[42:32] | to swap the cable, you could make it back, | 换了缆线 你还能回来 |
[42:34] | but there is no way you can do this and reach that power switch. | 但你不可能在那基础上再够到能源开关 |
[42:37] | It’s suicide, and you know it. | 这是自杀式行为 你知道 |
[42:40] | But if we both go, we have a shot at making it back. | 但如果我们都去 我们就都有机会回来 |
[42:46] | But if we don’t. Danny, Jimmy. | 但如果我们回不来 丹尼 吉米 |
[42:51] | Don’t you dare make me | 你绝不能逼我 |
[42:51] | tell our boys their daddy didn’t have to die. | 告诉儿子们他们的爸爸本不该死 |
[42:56] | Trace. | 特蕾西 |
[42:57] | End of discussion, Gordo. | 就这样 戈登 |
[42:59] | We can do this. Together. | 我们能行 一切做到 |
[43:02] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[43:05] | Sources inside the White House | 白宫内部消息称 |
[43:07] | tell us the president has | 总统已经登上了 |
[43:08] | boarded Air Force One as a precautionary measure | 空军一号 作为预防措施 |
[43:11] | and is currently somewhere over the US. | 目前正在美国上空某处 |
[43:14] | Civil defense authorities have | 民防机构组织 |
[43:15] | advised the public to remain in fallout shelters | 建议大众继续留在防辐射避难所 |
[43:18] | or places of safety until further– | 或安全地方直到更多… |
[43:38] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[43:44] | But you can’t get mad. | 但你不能生气 |
[43:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:53] | I went to see my birth father. | 我去见我的生父了 |
[44:03] | What? | 什么 |
[44:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[44:06] | I didn’t even know that you could. How? I don’t– | 我都不知道你能找到他 怎么 我不 |
[44:09] | He has a restaurant in Arlington. | 他在阿灵顿有家餐厅 |
[44:12] | And I wrote to the orphanage in Vietnam | 我写信给了越南的孤儿院 |
[44:15] | and found out he immigrated here. | 发现他移民到美国了 |
[44:23] | I’m surprised. | 我好意外 |
[44:30] | You never told me that you wanted to meet him. I would’ve– | 你从没告诉我你想见他 不然我会 |
[44:33] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys. | 我很抱歉我没告诉你们 |
[44:35] | I wasn’t sure how or if I even could. | 我不确定怎么说 或我是否能这么做 |
[44:38] | Especially Dad. | 尤其是爸爸 |
[44:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:43] | And I didn’t want you guys to think that– | 我也不想让你们认为 |
[44:45] | No. No, no. It’s okay. | 不 不不 没关系 |
[44:49] | It’s perfectly normal to be curious. | 好奇这些事很正常 |
[44:54] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[44:58] | What was he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[45:00] | I didn’t even talk to him. | 我都没跟他说话 |
[45:03] | I couldn’t. I just stood there, waiting for… | 我做不到 我就站在那 等待着 |
[45:08] | something. | 一些什么 |
[45:10] | I’m not even sure what, like a connection. | 我也不确定是什么 某种联系吧 |
[45:14] | But… | 但是 |
[45:17] | I was just another customer. | 我只是个普通的顾客 |
[45:20] | And he has his own life, his own family. | 他有自己的生活 自己的家庭 |
[45:26] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[45:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:56] | – That’s weird. – …your ship. | -好奇怪 -…你的飞船 |
[45:58] | We’re getting a transmission from Houston. | 我们收到了休斯顿的信号 |
[46:00] | – Repeat. – That’s not Houston. | -请重复 -那不是休斯顿 |
[46:02] | You are in violation of Space Treaty. | 你们违反了太空公约 |
[46:05] | If Sea Dragon does not immediately return to Earth, | 如果海龙号不马上返回地球 |
[46:09] | we will be forced to fire on your ship. | 我们将被迫向你们的飞船开火 |
[46:12] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[46:12] | Radar shows 11:00 high, 3,000 kilometers. | 雷达显示在在11点钟高处 距离三千公里 |
[46:16] | Jesus, they’re closing in fast. | 天呐 他们在快速朝我们过来 |
[46:17] | How long till Sea Dragon is within their missile range? | 海龙号还有多久会进入他们的导弹射程 |
[46:20] | Just over five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[46:24] | Mr. Piscotty, open the payload bay doors. | 皮斯科蒂先生 打开导弹荷载舱门 |
[46:47] | Apollo, Houston. | 阿波罗号 这里是休斯顿 |
[46:49] | Your pitch will be minus 49.3 degrees. | 你们的俯仰角是49.3度 |
[46:53] | Deorbit burn will begin in T-minus five minutes. | 脱离轨道喷射将在五分钟后开始 |
[46:57] | Negative, Houston. | 不行 休斯顿 |
[47:00] | Come back, Apollo. Didn’t read you. | 请重复 阿波罗 没听到 |
[47:02] | You did. | 你听到了 |
[47:04] | We are going to proceed with the docking maneuver. | 我们要继续进行对接操作 |
[47:10] | Apollo, you’ve been ordered | 阿波罗号 你收到命令 |
[47:12] | to initiate atmospheric entry in five minutes. | 在五分钟后开始返回大气层 |
[47:16] | And I am telling you it ain’t happening. | 我告诉你不可能 |
[47:22] | – Flight? – What’s going on? | -总指挥 -怎么回事 |
[47:26] | Commander Poole, | 普尔指挥官 |
[47:26] | you have been given a direct order to commence reentry procedure. | 你收到了命令 执行返回大气层任务 |
[47:30] | And I am choosing to ignore it. | 我选择违反命令 |
[47:33] | Now, I suggest you all begin docking procedures down there | 我建议你们都开始准备对接操作吧 |
[47:37] | if you don’t want us to crash into each other | 如果你们不想看到我们在全国电台上 |
[47:39] | on national television. | 互相撞击的话 |
[47:44] | She doesn’t know everything | 她不知道现在的 |
[47:46] | that’s going on. Maybe if we tell her– | 所有情况 或许如果我们告诉她 |
[47:47] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what she knows. | 我才不在乎她知道什么 |
[47:49] | She’s been given an order. | 她得到了命令 |
[47:51] | Guess this is what happens | 我猜这就是当宇航员 |
[47:51] | when astronauts get away with disobeying orders. | 平时违反命令也能全身而退的下场吧 |
[47:56] | Tell her she can proceed. | 告诉她可以继续 |
[47:59] | What? | 什么 |
[48:00] | I thought the president canceled the docking. | 我以为总统取消了对接任务 |
[48:03] | He did. But I speak for the president in this room, | 是的 但在这个房间我是他的发言人 |
[48:05] | and I think one good thing should happen on this shitty day. | 我觉得在糟糕的一天后 应该发生一件好事 |
[48:12] | Okay. Tell them to begin the docking procedure. | 好吧 告诉他们开始对接操作 |
[48:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[48:18] | – Is this for real? – It’s about to be. | -这是真的吗 -很快就要是了 |
[48:24] | Go ahead. | 你来吧 |
[48:27] | Seriously? You want… me to tell them? | 真的吗 你想…让我告诉他们 |
[48:48] | Apollo, Houston. | 阿波罗号 这里是休斯顿 |
[48:53] | You are go for docking. | 开始对接任务 |
[49:13] | Get him out of here! They’re coming through! | 带他离开这里 他们要过来了 |
[50:25] | You look fucking ridiculous. | 你看起来可笑极了 |
[50:29] | Take a look in the mirror. | 你自己照照镜子吧 |
[50:31] | Kidding me? I make this suit sing. | 搞笑吗 我穿这身美爆了 |
[50:37] | I love you, Trace. | 我爱你 特蕾西 |
[50:44] | Yeah, I love you too, Gordo. | 我也爱你 戈登 |
[51:07] | Air lock is open. | 气闸室已打开 |
[51:09] | They have 15 seconds. | 他们有15秒时间 |
[52:29] | They should’ve reached it by now. | 他们现在应该已经到了 |
[52:34] | Wait, the reactor’s stabilizing. | 等等 反应堆正在稳定 |
[53:18] | It’s taking too long. | 时间太久了 |
[54:16] | Hello, Apollo. | 你好 阿波罗号 |
[54:21] | So nice to see you again, my friend. | 很高兴再次见到你 我的朋友 |
[54:23] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 我也很荣幸 |
[54:35] | Reactor has stabilized. | 反应堆稳定了 |
[54:38] | The air lock has repressurized. | 气闸室升压了 |
[54:39] | They made it back. | 他们回来了 |
[55:19] | The president wants the Sixth Fleet to be ready | 总统想让第六舰队做好待命准备 |
[55:21] | if the Soviets launch, all right? | 以防苏联发射核武器 明白吗 |
[55:23] | Mr. President, we may have to do something forceful. | 总统先生 我们或许得采取强硬手段 |
[55:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[55:27] | Mr. President, sir. Take a look at the TV. | 总统先生 请打开电视 |
[55:35] | – Ma’am. – Thank you. | -女士 -谢谢 |
[55:41] | This is Ellen Wilson. | 我是艾伦·威尔逊 |
[55:43] | This is the White House operator. Please hold for the president. | 这里是白宫接线员 请等待转接总统 |
[55:49] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[55:50] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[55:52] | This Apollo-Soyuz business… | 这个阿波罗联盟号的事 |
[55:54] | Sir, I know we had discussed canceling the mission, but I felt– | 先生 我知道我们讨论了取消任务 但我感觉 |
[55:58] | It was beautiful. And Nancy thought so too. | 太美好了 南茜也这么认为 |
[56:05] | Four patriots of different nations coming together. | 四名不同国家的爱国者相聚在太空 |
[56:09] | Well, it was just inspirational. | 令人倍受启发 |
[56:13] | – We need that now more than ever, sir. – Yes. Yes, we do. | -如今的我们更需要这些 先生 -是的 没错 |
[56:16] | Now, there might be a way out of this yet, | 或许这件事还有解决方法 |
[56:18] | if we have enough time. | 如果我们还有时间 |
[56:19] | What’s the status of Pathfinder and Buran? | 探路者号和暴风雪号的状态如何了 |
[56:22] | They’re still out of communication range, sir. | 他们还在通讯距离外 先生 |
[56:28] | You have two minutes to comply with blockade. | 你们有两分钟时间遵守封锁行为 |
[56:31] | The United States does not recognize your blockade. | 美国不承认你们的封锁行为 |
[56:34] | If you take any aggressive action, we will respond in kind. | 如果你们采取攻击行为 我们会做出同等回应 |
[56:39] | Buran’s radar signature shows no sign of missile lock, sir. | 暴风雪号的雷达特征未显示导弹锁定 先生 |
[56:42] | Maybe they are bluffing. | 或许他们在虚张声势 |
[56:44] | No, they’re just biding their time. | 不 他们只是在拖延时间 |
[56:46] | Activate radar lock system. | 启动雷达锁定系统 |
[56:53] | I have target acquisition. | 已经获得目标位置 |
[56:55] | Confirmed. Target range shows 180 kilometers, | 确认 目标距离180公里 |
[56:57] | relative velocity two meters per second. | 相对速度每秒2米 |
[56:59] | Within targeting parameters. | 在目标锁定的参数之内 |
[57:01] | Once Buran engages its missile lock system, | 一旦暴风雪号启动导弹锁定系统 |
[57:03] | there will only be seconds until | 只需要几秒 |
[57:04] | they fire on Sea Dragon, so we gotta be ready. | 他们就会朝海龙哈开火 所以我们要准备好 |
[57:08] | Ride, lock weapons system on target. | 莱德 将武器系统锁定目标 |
[57:18] | – Ride, lock weapons system on target. – Admiral… | -莱德 将武器系统锁定目标 -将军 |
[57:24] | Ed, this can’t be the only way. | 爱德 这不可能是唯一的方法 |
[57:27] | – We can– – We can what? | -我们可以 -我们可以什么 |
[57:29] | Ask them nicely to leave us alone? | 礼貌地让他们别管我们吗 |
[57:33] | You heard the general. | 你听到将军的话了 |
[57:35] | They attacked Jamestown. | 他们袭击了詹姆斯敦基地 |
[57:37] | They killed Americans. We have orders to protect– | 他们杀了美国人 我们接到命令要保护 |
[57:39] | Yes, but you are the commander of this ship. | 对 但你是这艘飞船的指挥官 |
[57:42] | The ultimate decision is yours. | 最终决定权在你手里 |
[57:45] | Ed, I watched you testify on Apollo 10. | 爱德 我看到你在阿波罗十号的证词了 |
[57:48] | You sat there in front of the world, | 你坐在全世界面前 |
[57:50] | and you said that that was your call. | 说那是你的决定 |
[57:52] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[57:53] | and I don’t intend on losing the moon a second time. | 我不打算第二次失去月球了 |
[57:56] | The only thing these people understand is strength. | 这些人唯一理解的就是力量 |
[57:58] | I saw it in Korea. | 我在朝鲜见识过 |
[58:00] | If we didn’t stand our ground and fight back, | 如果我们不坚守阵地 全力反击 |
[58:01] | the enemy would’ve gone all the way to the South Sea. | 敌人会一直攻入南海 |
[58:03] | – Ed, this isn’t Korea! – You’re goddamn right it isn’t! | -爱德 这里不是朝鲜 -你说得对 |
[58:06] | It’s a lot bigger. Now lock weapons system on target! | 这里大多了 赶紧将武器系统锁定目标 |
[58:16] | Cover my station. | 你来掌控飞船 |
[58:24] | Step aside. | 走开 |
[58:26] | You’re relieved of duty. | 你被解除职务了 |
[58:29] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[58:48] | System lock. | 已锁定 |
[58:50] | Step away from the console, sir. | 离开控制台 先生 |
[58:55] | Sally, what the hell are you doing? | 莎莉 你在干什么 |
[58:57] | I said step away from the console. | 我说离开控制台 |
[59:02] | – Put the gun down, Sal. – I’m not kidding, Ed. | -把枪放下 莎莉 -我不是开玩笑 爱德 |
[59:05] | The Soviets attacked Jamestown. | 苏联人攻击了詹姆斯敦基地 |
[59:08] | They got American blood on their hands, and Sea Dragon– | 他们手上沾了美国人的血 而海龙号 |
[59:10] | Is unmanned! And whatever its cargo, | 没有武器 无论它搭载了什么货物 |
[59:12] | that’s not the same as a human life. | 都无法与人命相提并论 |
[59:15] | We fire on Buran, we kill everyone on board | 我们朝暴风雪号开火 会杀死他们所有人 |
[59:16] | and probably start a war that kills millions more. | 而且可能引起害死百万人民的战争 |
[59:19] | – That’s not your call to make. – Sally, put the gun down. | -这不是你的决定 -莎莉 把枪放下 |
[59:23] | Stay back, Ed. I mean it. | 后退 爱德 我是认真的 |
[59:29] | You gonna shoot me, Sal? | 你要向我开枪吗 莎莉 |
[59:33] | I’ll do what I have to. | 我会做必要的事 |
[59:36] | So shoot me. | 那开枪吧 |
[59:40] | Never shot anyone before, have you, Sal? | 从没开枪打过别人 对吧 莎莉 |
[59:45] | Jesus! You both know we’re in a pressurized spacecraft, right? | 天呐 你们都知道我们在加压飞船舱里 对吧 |
[59:48] | Sally’s not gonna shoot anyone. Are you, Sally? | 莎莉不会对任何人开枪 对吧 莎莉 |
[59:55] | Enough. | 够了 |
[59:57] | Enough! This is insane. | 够了 真是疯了 |
[1:00:01] | You’re both so goddamn sure you’re right, and maybe you are. | 你们都很确定自己是对的 或许也是 |
[1:00:05] | We can’t let them shoot down the Sea Dragon, | 我们不能让他们击落海龙号 |
[1:00:07] | but we can’t shoot down Buran either. | 但我们也不能击落暴风雪号 |
[1:00:09] | Maybe it’s not some black-and-white choice. Right? | 或许这不是个非黑即白的决定 对吧 |
[1:00:12] | Maybe there’s some other way. | 或许有其他办法 |
[1:00:20] | Buran has missile lock on Sea Dragon. | 暴风雪号的导弹已锁定海龙号 |
[1:00:26] | Ed, stop. | 爱德 住手 |
[1:00:27] | Don’t. Ed, please. | 别这样 爱德 求你了 |
[1:00:31] | Ed, stop. | 爱德 住手 |
[1:00:36] | I’m gonna do what I gotta do, Sal. You do what you have to. | 我要做我该做的事 莎莉 你也做你该做的 |
[1:00:41] | Please, Ed. | 求你了 爱德 |
[1:00:49] | Wait. Wait, that’s not right. | 等等 这不对 |
[1:00:53] | Yeah, it is. | 这是对的 |
[1:01:49] | Pathfinder, this is Houston. Do you read? | 探路者号 这里是休斯顿 能听到吗 |
[1:01:54] | Pathfinder, Houston. | 探路者号 这里是休斯顿 |
[1:01:57] | Houston, this is Pathfinder. | 休斯顿 这里是探路者号 |
[1:01:59] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你们的声音 |
[1:02:04] | Houston, I don’t know quite how to say this, but– | 休斯顿 我不知道该怎么说 但是 |
[1:02:08] | Ed, it’s Ellen. We need to know, | 爱德 我是艾伦 我们得知道 |
[1:02:09] | did you engage with Buran? | 你向暴风雪号开火了吗 |
[1:02:11] | Did you shoot them down? | 你击落他们了吗 |
[1:02:13] | Negative. | 没有 |
[1:02:17] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:02:19] | Come again, Houston? | 请重复 休斯顿 |
[1:02:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have breaking news. | 女士们先生们 为您带来突发新闻 |
[1:02:25] | Reports have just come in | 我们刚收到消息 |
[1:02:26] | that President Reagan has rerouted Air Force One to Moscow | 里根总统将已乘坐空军一号转向前往莫斯科 |
[1:02:30] | after making a last-minute entreaty to Premier Andropov. | 在此之前他刚向安德罗波夫主席发出请求 |
[1:02:35] | – The two leaders hope to negotiate… – Hold your fire! | -两位领导希望能协商 -停火 |
[1:02:36] | …mutual pullback of forces | 让双方停火 |
[1:02:36] | We are being ordered to pull back! | 上面命令我们撤军 |
[1:02:38] | both here and in space, ending the current standoff. | 包括地球与太空 以结束目前的对峙局面 |
[1:02:42] | Sources at the White House conveyed that President Reagan, | 白宫内部消息称里根总统 |
[1:02:45] | like millions around the world, | 像全球百万民众一样 |
[1:02:47] | was so moved by the images of the Apollo-Soyuz mission | 被阿波罗联盟号任务的画面所感动 |
[1:02:50] | that it inspired him to reach out his own hand in peace. | 因此受到激励 向对方伸出了和平之手 |
[1:02:54] | Andropov’s surprising willingness to negotiate | 令人惊讶的是 安德罗波夫也同意协商 |
[1:02:57] | is thought in part to be linked | 众人猜测这或许与 |
[1:02:59] | to the explosion of NASA’s Sea Dragon 17 rocket, | 宇航局海龙17号火箭的爆炸有关 |
[1:03:02] | which is being blamed on faulty circuitry. | 目前猜测爆炸原因为电路故障 |
[1:03:04] | NASA has not yet commented on the incident. | 宇航局暂未对事故做出回应 |
[1:03:07] | The Sea Dragon has had a perfect safety record to this point, | 海龙号到目前为止尚未出现过故障 |
[1:03:10] | but production of the large rocket | 但亨茨维尔工厂 |
[1:03:11] | has been halted at its Huntsville plant | 已停止生产该大型火箭 |
[1:03:13] | until further investigation. | 直到进一步调查完成 |
[1:05:19] | A grateful nation opens her heart today | 今日 美国怀着感恩之心 |
[1:05:22] | in gratitude for their sacrifice, | 感谢他们的牺牲 |
[1:05:24] | for their courage and for their noble service. | 为他们的勇气和崇高的付出 |
[1:08:00] | On April 3rd, 1972, | 1972年4月3日 |
[1:08:02] | a C-5A Galaxy transport plane with 243 infants, | 一架C-5A银河运输机携带者243名婴儿 |
[1:08:06] | children, volunteers and crew | 孩童 志愿者和机组人员 |
[1:08:08] | took off from Saigon as part of Operation Babylift. | 从西贡出发 开始了抢救婴儿大行动 |
[1:08:12] | One minute, 23 seconds later, the plane crashed into a field. | 1分23秒后 飞机坠入田间 |
[1:08:17] | Forty-seven children were rescued. I was one of them. | 47名孩子得救 我就是其中之一 |
[1:08:24] | There are these moments that shape your life, | 有时生命中会出现改变你人生的时刻 |
[1:08:27] | moments you have no control over. | 你无法控制的时刻 |
[1:08:29] | If the pilot had banked left instead of right, | 如果飞行员向左倾斜而不是向右 |
[1:08:33] | if the south had won the war in Vietnam, | 如果南部没有打赢越南战争 |
[1:08:36] | if the Russians hadn’t beat us to the moon…¦ | 如果苏联没有比我们先登上月球 |
[1:08:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:08:46] | I always thought things happen for a reason. | 我一直认为万物发生皆有理由 |
[1:08:48] | Good and bad, there’s a design, a plan. | 无论好坏 存在着蓝图 计划 |
[1:08:54] | But lately I’ve started to wonder | 但最近我开始疑惑 |
[1:08:55] | if maybe we just say that to make ourselves feel better. | 我们说这些话是否只为让自己好受些 |
[1:08:59] | Maybe we’re just drifting from moment to moment | 或许我们只是随波逐流的浮萍 |
[1:09:02] | trying to do what we think is right. | 努力做自己认为正确的事 |
[1:09:05] | To give some meaning to our lives. | 给我们的人生一些意义 |
[1:09:08] | So who am I? | 那我到底是谁 |
[1:09:11] | I’m Hanh Nguyen, born in Saigon, | 我是阮氏幸 出生于西贡 |
[1:09:14] | daughter of Le and Binh Nguyen. | 阮丹乐与范氏平之女 |
[1:09:17] | And I’m Kelly Ann Baldwin, raised in Houston, | 我也是凯丽·安·鲍德温 成长于休斯顿 |
[1:09:21] | daughter of Karen and Ed Baldwin. | 凯伦和爱德·鲍德温的女儿 |
[1:09:24] | A child of the space program. | 太空计划的孩子 |
[1:09:29] | Is this the journey I was meant to be on? | 这是我命中注定的旅程吗 |
[1:09:32] | Applying to the Naval Academy, | 申请海军学院 |
[1:09:34] | following in my father’s footsteps? | 跟随我父亲的脚步 |
[1:09:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:52] | All I know is the more we look back, | 我只知道我们越回首往事 |
[1:09:55] | wondering what might have been, | 思虑着可能发生的事 |
[1:09:56] | the less we’re living for today. | 我们越无法活在当下 |
[1:10:00] | And the future… | 而未来 |
[1:10:02] | John Lennon probably put it best: | 或许约翰·列侬已经给出了最好的答应 |
[1:10:05] | “Everything will be okay in the end. | “一切到最后都会好的 |
[1:10:08] | And if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” | 如果不好 那只是因为还没到最后” |
[1:10:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:32] | Hello. Margo? | 你好 玛格吗 |
[1:10:36] | Sergei? | 谢尔盖 |
[1:10:37] | I wished to call to convey my respects. | 我想亲自打电话向你致敬 |
[1:10:41] | I wanted to be there myself today, | 我希望今天自己也能在场 |
[1:10:43] | but, alas, I could not get the clearance. | 但最后上面没能同意 |
[1:10:46] | I’m sure that would have been complicated. | 我想你来的话情况就太过复杂了 |
[1:10:49] | They were heroes for America and for the Soviet Union | 他们是美国和苏联的英雄 |
[1:10:53] | and for the whole world. | 世界的英雄 |
[1:10:54] | Yes, they were. | 没错 |
[1:10:57] | Margo, I wanted to ask, | 玛格 我想问 |
[1:10:58] | will you be at the ICSE conference in the UK this summer? | 你会参加今年夏天英国的国际软件工程大会 |
[1:11:03] | I’m not sure. Why? | 我不确定 为什么 |
[1:11:07] | Well, I will be there. | 我会去 |
[1:11:08] | So, if you come, perhaps we could meet for a drink? | 所以如果你也来 或许我们能喝一杯 |
[1:11:20] | – Margo? – Yes. | -玛格 -好的 |
[1:11:23] | I’ll have to see. | 我得看看 |
[1:11:26] | If I’m going, I mean. | 我是否能去 |
[1:11:29] | There’s a lot happening around Houston around that time and… | 那个时间休斯顿非常忙碌 而且 |
[1:11:33] | Yes. Yes, of course, I understand. | 对 当然 我理解 |
[1:11:40] | But I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会尽力而为 |
[1:11:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:45] | I’ll speak to you soon, Sergei. | 之后再聊 谢尔盖 |
[1:11:48] | Goodbye, Margo. | 再见 玛格 |
[1:12:12] | Good. | 好 |
[1:12:13] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:12:15] | I’m telling you, she will not come. | 我告诉你 她不会去的 |
[1:12:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:12:20] | She already opened the door with Buran. | 她已经为暴风雪号打开了门 |
[1:12:24] | By the time she realizes she is working for us, | 等她意识到自己在为我们工作后 |
[1:12:27] | it will be too late. | 就为时已晚了 |