时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Is this about my seat? | 是关于我的车手席位吧? |
[00:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:16] | I wanna know that you guys say the truth or not, so… | 我想知道你们有没有说实话 所以… |
[00:20] | Yeah. | -好吧 -所以我才问了你 |
[00:21] | That’s why I just asked you to know in which way it’s being said. | 确认一下真实情况 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:38] | I lost it. | 我失控了 |
[00:40] | The situation with Pierre, | 皮埃尔的情况 |
[00:42] | it’s frustrating ’cause I really feel | 让人灰心丧气 |
[00:46] | that we’ve got a car that could beat Ferrari this year. | 因为我真的觉得 我们今年的赛车能够击败法拉利 |
[00:48] | But we’ve been running one-legged. | 但我们却一直瘸着腿比赛 |
[00:51] | Fuck! Fucking hell. | 该死 真他妈的 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[00:58] | Finishing seventh or eighth or ninth has no value to us, | 拿到第七 第八或是第九 对我们没有价值 |
[01:03] | so we decided to release Pierre from the Red Bull Racing seat. | 所以我们决定让皮埃尔离开红牛车队 |
[01:10] | At the end of the day, if you can’t cope with the pressure and scrutiny, | 说到底 如果无法应付压力和监督 |
[01:16] | you’re never gonna make it at the highest level in Formula 1. | 那你永远无法在一级方程式比赛中 达到最高水平 (英国伦敦) |
[01:33] | Truthfully, not many people get the opportunity | 老实说 没有多少人有机会 |
[01:36] | to pursue a career in Formula 1. | 从事一级方程式这个行当 剧名:愤怒的公牛 |
[01:47] | It’s an expensive sport from the beginning, | 从一开始 这就是一项昂贵的运动 |
[01:49] | so, being a rookie, I feel very lucky to be where I am. | 所以 作为一位新手 我很庆幸能走到现在 |
[01:54] | My name is Alexander Albon. I’m 23, and I race for Scuderia Toro Rosso. | 我叫亚历山大阿尔本 23岁 我是红牛二队的车手 |
[01:59] | I’ve got four siblings. | 我有四位弟弟和妹妹 |
[02:01] | We’re very close, so a big family. | 我们很亲密 是个大家庭 |
[02:04] | My mom’s Thai. Dad is British. | 我妈妈是泰国人 爸爸是英国人 |
[02:08] | My dad lives in Malaysia now, so I don’t really see him that much. | 我爸现在住在马来西亚 所以我和他也很少见面了 |
[02:11] | But he comes to Silverstone, always. | 但他一直都会来银石赛道 |
[02:15] | You can only be one nationality in motorsports, | 但在汽车运动中 你只能选择一个国籍 |
[02:19] | so I did choose the Thai racing license. | 我选择了泰国赛车执照 |
[02:22] | – Can I take a picture? – Of course. | -能合影吗? -当然可以 |
[02:24] | I just shared you on my story. | 我才把你发上了快拍 |
[02:28] | My mom, she’s been my number one supporter from day one. | 从一开始 我妈就是我的头号支持者 |
[02:31] | When things were tough, really tough, last year, | 在去年情况非常艰难的时候 |
[02:34] | I came here and, you know, we pray | 我来了这里 我们一起祈祷 |
[02:37] | and, uh, we asked for things to change for Alex. | 我们祈祷亚历克斯的情况能有改观 |
[02:43] | I’m making it really good for you, don’t worry. | 我会给你拍得很漂亮的 别担心 |
[02:47] | Cool. | 酷 |
[02:48] | Let’s go. Shall we go? | 走吧 可以走了吗? |
[02:49] | Yes. | 好 |
[02:51] | Alex is the head of the family. | 亚历克斯是当家人了 |
[02:54] | The younger ones look up to him. You know, ask for his opinion a lot. | 弟弟妹妹们都很尊敬他 经常问他的意见 |
[02:58] | So, he’s very important to us. | 他对我们非常重要 |
[03:01] | This is a Buddhist school. | 这是一所佛教学校 |
[03:03] | I kind of wish I did it. | 我曾经希望能来这里 |
[03:05] | But my mum didn’t take us to school. | 但我妈没有带我们来学校 |
[03:06] | Instead, she’s busy taking Instagram videos. | 她在忙着拍Instagram视频 |
[03:10] | Zoe, can you take this? | 佐伊 你能拿着吗? |
[03:14] | That was a fluke. | 这是侥幸 |
[03:16] | Did you guys get that? | 你们拍到了吗? |
[03:21] | Is my phone here? | 我的手机在这里吗? |
[03:26] | I’m going to paint my nails. | 我去涂指甲 |
[03:28] | I live with my four siblings and my mum. | 我和我四位弟弟妹妹住一起 还有我妈 |
[03:33] | We rent this place, so it is quite small. | 我们租下了这个地方 挺小的 |
[03:36] | It will be a very short tour, but, yeah, this is pretty much it. | 很快就能看完 是的 差不多就这样了 |
[03:39] | -So, living room. – That’s the dining room. | -这是客厅 -那是饭厅 |
[03:42] | Dining room. | 饭厅 |
[03:44] | I have a bit of my trophies. | 有一些我的奖杯 |
[03:46] | This one is from the World Championship. | 这一个是世界锦标赛的 |
[03:48] | There’s a photo going around now, of Max and I, in karting. | 有一张马克斯和我 参加卡丁车比赛的照片在流传 |
[03:52] | That’s when I won the World Championship. | 就是在那时 我赢得了世界锦标赛 |
[03:55] | Basically, Max, Pierre, | 基本上 马克斯 |
[03:59] | Esteban Ocon, | 皮埃尔 埃斯特班奥康 |
[04:01] | even Charles, we were all racing in the same year. | 甚至还有夏尔 我们都是在同一年参赛的 |
[04:04] | We’d grown up together, but that’s not to tell you | 我们一起长大 但这并不是说 |
[04:07] | when we put on our helmets, we’re nice to each other. | 当我们戴上头盔之后 还会友好相处 |
[04:09] | I guess, in a way, good reminder of where we’ve come from. | 我想在某种程度上 这能很好地提醒我们的起点 (2018年 二级方程式) |
[04:19] | Take it back 12 months ago, I was in Formula 2. | 回到十二个月之前 我还在参加F2比赛 |
[04:25] | This is wall-to-wall drama, the Formula 2 championship. | F2锦标赛的戏剧性真是铺天盖地 |
[04:33] | Formula 2 is very serious for young drivers. | 对年轻车手来说 F2比赛非常重要 |
[04:36] | It’s our way to basically get into Formula 1. | 这基本上就是我们晋级F1的方式 |
[04:39] | Formula 2 is the support race for Formula 1. | F2是F1的垫场赛 |
[04:42] | We race on the same tracks and on the same weekend as Formula 1, | 我们跟F1一起 在同一个周末 在同一条赛道上比赛 |
[04:47] | so the Formula 1 teams watch the race. | 所以F1车队会看比赛 |
[04:51] | They see how you’re doing. | 他们会观察你的表现 |
[04:55] | Guys who have been dominating tend to get the opportunities in Formula 1. | 雄霸赛道的车手才有机会 晋级F1 |
[05:01] | I went into that year fighting for the championship. | 我那一年在争夺冠军 |
[05:04] | Alexander Albon wins in Baku. | 亚历山大阿尔本在巴库获胜 |
[05:13] | What an incredible race. | 真是不可思议的比赛 |
[05:14] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[05:16] | Been a really tough couple of years. | 这几年真的好艰难 |
[05:18] | The champagne! | 开香槟 |
[05:27] | At the end of that year, I came out third | 年底的时候 我拿到了第三 |
[05:32] | and I didn’t really have a team, | 我并没有签到车队 |
[05:34] | so I thought that was it. | 所以我以为接下来没戏了 |
[05:41] | And then suddenly, | 然后 突然之间 |
[05:43] | everything changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[05:54] | I got the call up for Toro Rosso. | 我被召入了红牛二队 |
[05:56] | It was a shock. | 真是震惊 |
[06:00] | Since last year, we’ve been watching Alex Albon. | 从去年起 我们就在关注亚历克斯阿尔本 |
[06:06] | My name is Helmut Marko. I work for Red Bull. | 我叫赫尔穆特马尔科 我为红牛工作 |
[06:11] | Red Bull have two Formula 1 teams, Red Bull Racing and then Toro Rosso. | 红牛拥有两支F1车队 红牛车队和红牛二队 |
[06:17] | We are trying to give young people a chance. | 我们努力给年轻人机会 |
[06:20] | That’s part of the Red Bull philosophy. | 这是红牛哲学的一部分 |
[06:24] | And that’s why we took Albon to Toro Rosso. | 所以我们才把阿尔本召入了红牛二队 |
[06:29] | Alex Albon from pitlane to ten. Didn’t he do well? | 阿尔本从维修区发车 追到了第十位 这表现不好吗? |
[06:34] | Immediately, he jumped in and he did three very good races. | 他立即就进入了状态 完成了三场漂亮的比赛 |
[06:39] | Here’s Alexander Albon on Pierre Gasly. | 阿尔本在攻击加斯利 |
[06:41] | Gasly can’t fight back. | 加斯利毫无还手之力 |
[06:43] | Super move. | 超强的进攻 |
[06:44] | The first thing they care about is if you’re fast enough. | 他们首先关心的是你够不够快 |
[06:49] | Of course, I’m wary that there isn’t that much time given to a driver | 当然 我担心车手并没有足够的时间 |
[06:53] | to showcase his abilities. | 来展示自己的能力 |
[06:57] | Sparks flying. Someone’s got some damage. | 火花四溅 有人受损了 |
[06:59] | Albon in the thick of it. | 阿尔本正好被困在后面 |
[07:04] | There’s always a feeling of expectation and pressure. | 期待和压力的感觉一直存在 |
[07:09] | Here comes Albon, round the outside of Gasly. | 阿尔本从外侧超过了加斯利 |
[07:12] | Good stuff. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:13] | There’s only 20 of us, | 只有20位车手 |
[07:15] | so you never know the next big talent to come in the sport. | 你不知道下一位天才 什么时候会加入进来 |
[07:18] | You never know the next rich person to come into the sport. | 你不知道下一位富翁 什么时候会加入进来 |
[07:22] | You know it could always be your last opportunity. | 你只知道这永远都可能是 你最后的机会了 |
[07:26] | That’s part of the game. | 这一行就是这样 (英国米尔顿凯恩斯) |
[07:32] | Here at Red Bull, Pierre Gasly has been our Achilles’ heel. | 在红牛车队 皮埃尔加斯利 成为了我们的弱点 |
[07:36] | Now, at this point, | 在此时此刻 |
[07:37] | we need a driver that can deliver and not make mistakes. | 我们需要一位能够出成绩 并且不会犯错的车手 |
[07:44] | A driver that’s got tremendous self-assurance, | 一位有极大自信的车手 |
[07:48] | a driver that will say, “Fuck it, I’m going for it. | 会说出 “不管了 我要出手” 这种话的车手 |
[07:53] | This is who I am.” | “我就是这样” |
[07:55] | Bang. | 嘣 |
[07:56] | Deliver. | 拿出成绩 |
[07:58] | We’ll give Alex Albon a run for the remaining nine races. | 我们把接下来九场比赛 交给了阿尔本 |
[08:02] | We’re gonna put you in situ, | 我们会把你替换进原处 |
[08:05] | so we just have to shoot you in a similar pose | 所以我们得拍摄你摆出类似的姿势 |
[08:08] | because we’re gonna remove that subject and put you in place, basically. | 因为我们基本上得把你替换进去 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:16] | The decision was made with Alex Albon | 决定已经作出 亚历克斯阿尔本 |
[08:18] | to promote him as the logical candidate within the Red Bull program. | 将作为红牛项目中 合乎逻辑的候选人获得提升 |
[08:22] | So, you can smile even more. | 你可以再多笑一些 |
[08:25] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[08:26] | Alex has got nine races to demonstrate that he’s got the right qualities | 亚历克斯有九场比赛来证明自己 |
[08:31] | to be a Red Bull Racing driver. | 具备成为红牛车手的正确品质 |
[08:34] | Saying, “Okay, if you do a good enough job, | “好吧 如果你的表现足够好 |
[08:36] | the seat is yours in 2020.” | 2020年的席位就是你的” |
[08:40] | But he will need to be able to deal with the pressure that goes with that. | 但他得要能够应对 随之而来的压力 |
[08:52] | Feeling right now, obviously, a lot of excitement. | 现在的感觉 显然是非常兴奋 |
[08:56] | I would be lying if I said there wasn’t a bit of nerves as well. | 如果我说不紧张 那肯定是在撒谎 |
[09:00] | It’s really cool. | 非常酷 |
[09:01] | It’s like an F1 car on steroids. | 就像是打了鸡血的F1赛车 |
[09:05] | Now I’ve stepped up to the big team, of course, there comes expectation. | 现在我进入了大车队 当然期待也会随之而来 |
[09:10] | With Pierre, you can’t really feel sorry for people in Formula 1. | 对于皮埃尔 你真的无法为 F1圈内的人感到难过 |
[09:14] | When you do get the chance, you really have to make the most of it. | 获得了机会 你就必须要充分利用 |
[09:16] | You have to be selfish. | 你必须要自私 |
[09:18] | I’ve been given this opportunity, | 当然 我获得了这个机会 |
[09:20] | but trying not to get too flustered by it all. | 但也不要因此变得太慌张 |
[09:26] | Thinking about it now, 12 months ago, I was fighting for a seat | 现在想起来 12个月前 我还在争夺席位 |
[09:29] | and now I’m here, it’s a bit crazy. | 而现在我来到了这里 有点疯狂 (比利时斯帕) |
[09:40] | – How are you? – So happy for you. | -你好吗? -真为你高兴 |
[09:43] | Alex Albon, after just 12 races in Formula 1, | 亚历克斯阿尔本 仅参加了12场F1比赛 |
[09:46] | has now replaced Pierre Gasly at Red Bull. | 就已经顶替加皮埃尔斯利 进入了红牛车队 |
[09:48] | Congrats, Alex. | 祝贺你 亚历克斯 |
[09:52] | Pierre, did you get any advance warning? | 皮埃尔 你有获得事先警告吗? |
[09:56] | Well, of course. Um, uh… | 当然… |
[09:57] | I gather you’re surprised by the decision, but do you believe it was a fair one? | 我知道你对这一决定感到惊讶 |
[10:01] | Um… | 但你觉得这公平吗? |
[10:06] | Do you feel you have been treated in a fair way? | 你觉得你有被公平对待吗? |
[10:09] | The thing is, there are many things, but that should stay internally | 问题在于 有很多事情 是不应该对外公开的 |
[10:12] | and I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈论这些 |
[10:16] | Coming into Spa, there are a lot of talks and there is a lot of trash talk as well. | 来到斯帕 流言蜚语有很多 坏话也不少 |
[10:24] | I’ve just stopped listening to all this. | 我只是不再听这些了 |
[10:26] | I’m just focusing on myself, | 我只专注于自己 |
[10:28] | making sure that I deliver the best performance I can, | 确保我能拿出最佳的表现 |
[10:31] | and, yeah, still developing myself as a driver. | 继续提升自己的车手水平 |
[10:36] | But when you lose your seat, | 失去了自己的席位 |
[10:39] | it’s difficult. | 非常艰难 |
[10:43] | Any advice for Alex Albon? | 有什么建议给阿尔本吗? |
[10:47] | I think he’s smart enough to find out by himself. | 我想他足够聪明 可以自己搞清楚 |
[10:51] | – How are you? – Yeah, not too bad, thank you. | -你好吗? -是的 还不坏 谢谢你 |
[10:53] | Congratulations on your elevation. | 祝贺你获得晋升 |
[10:56] | Cheers, thank you, yeah. | 非常感谢 |
[10:57] | I just want to say this, absolutely at the start, | 我想一开始就说清楚 |
[11:00] | that probably anyone in the next week who writes something | 到下周 任何一家英国全国性报纸 |
[11:03] | -in a national British newspaper… -Yeah. | 都有可能会 |
[11:05] | …will make mention of that thing. | 提起这件事 |
[11:07] | -Yeah, I know. -What I’m saying to you is | -是的 -我想说的是 |
[11:10] | tell me as little or as much as you want and I will deal with it as well as I can. | 你想告诉我多少都可以 我会尽力去处理 |
[11:16] | But mainly this is an interview about racing. | 但这次采访主要是关于赛车的 |
[11:19] | That’s what we accepted on our understanding. | 我觉得我们是这样说好的 |
[11:21] | Oh. Right. | 噢 是的 |
[11:22] | I would suggest that we work together on it. | 我建议我们一起合作应对 |
[11:25] | This isn’t going to be a one-to-one about Alex’s mom. | 我现在就可以告诉你 |
[11:27] | I can tell you that now. | 一对一采访 不是用来谈亚历克斯的妈妈 |
[11:28] | No, there’ll be an element of that. | 不 这也会是采访潜在的话题 |
[11:33] | I’m not trying to cause a bother here. | 我并不想引起困扰 |
[11:35] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. 是的 |
[11:36] | I’ve got a job to do. That’s what I’d like to do. | 我有工作要完成 我想要这样做 |
[11:39] | Do that another day, then. | 那就改天再说 |
[11:43] | – Right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[11:49] | – Cheers, guys. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 各位 -非常感谢 |
[11:51] | See you. | 再见 |
[11:54] | The media love to find some stuff. | 媒体喜欢挖掘一些东西 |
[11:56] | If you don’t know the story, 2012, | 如果你不知道这故事 2012年 |
[11:59] | that year was by far the hardest year I’ve had in my life. | 是我这辈子最艰难的一年 |
[12:04] | Even now, I don’t like talking about it, to be honest, ’cause it’s… | 老实说 就算是现在我也不想谈起 因为这… |
[12:09] | It’s more I want to ask my mom if she wants to speak about it. | 我更希望问问我妈 看她想不想谈起 |
[12:13] | Alex, he’s been through a lot. | 亚历克斯经历过很多 |
[12:16] | There was a time, a long time ago now, that I wasn’t with the children. | 在很早以前 有一段时间 我无法待在孩子们身边 |
[12:24] | Minki Albon, jailed for fraud. | 明奇阿尔本因欺诈入狱 |
[12:26] | Kankamol Albon, jailed for six years in October… | 康卡莫尔阿尔本在十月被判入狱六年 |
[12:30] | It was a tough period, obviously. I was in court. | 那显然是一段艰难时期 我也在法庭上 |
[12:32] | I kind of saw everything happen. | 我算是目睹了一切 |
[12:34] | Saw her get locked up and taken away. | 看到她被关押 被带走 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:40] | I need to pray. | 我需要祈祷 |
[12:45] | Yes, I did wrong. | 是的 我做了错事 |
[12:49] | I’ve paid for what I’ve done and Alex has forgiven me. | 我已经为此付出了代价 亚历克斯已经原谅了我 |
[12:57] | She was in and then she got out mid-2015. | 她入狱了 然后在2015年中时出狱 |
[13:00] | So, it was a tough period. | 所以 那是一段艰难时期 |
[13:03] | I was 15 at that time and I was the man of the house, | 那时我15岁 我成了家里的顶梁柱 |
[13:09] | looking after my siblings and all that kind of thing, | 照料弟弟妹妹们 处理各种事情 |
[13:12] | when… We call it, “When she was on her holiday.” | 当… 我们把这叫做“当她去度假的时候” |
[13:17] | I was a Red Bull Junior driver back then. | 我当时是红牛青少年车手 |
[13:20] | But I was a bit of a lost sheep. | 但我有点误入歧途 |
[13:24] | Just having to deal with the pressures of family life | 在应对实际赛车生涯的同时 |
[13:26] | as well as actual racing life. | 还得面对家庭生活的压力 |
[13:28] | Just kind of going to races, I didn’t really have the right mindset. | 参加比赛时 我的心态并不正确 |
[13:33] | And then I got dropped. | 然后我就落选了 |
[13:35] | To be honest, the results weren’t good enough | 老实说 成绩并不够好 |
[13:37] | and that was that, which kind of… | 接下来没戏了 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I saw it coming. | 是的 我也预计到了 |
[13:44] | Then, obviously, to be dropped, it’s kind of like a big bomb, | 然后 落选这件事 当然是带来了很大的震撼 |
[13:46] | where you just think, “What are we going to do now?” | 你只会想 “我们现在该怎么办?” |
[13:50] | Didn’t have any money, of course. | 我当然也没有什么钱 |
[13:51] | But I did have my Thai heritage. | 但我还有泰国血统 |
[13:56] | So we found some sponsors in Thailand. | 所以我们在泰国找到了一些赞助商 |
[13:59] | How did you feel the ThaiBev was support you about the race? | 你如何看待帮助你 继续赛车的泰国支持? |
[14:04] | Uh, I’m really privileged, I’m really thankful, | 我感觉非常荣幸 非常感激 |
[14:07] | now they’re supporting me this year. | 今年有他们在支持我 |
[14:10] | That was really the only way I could ever have got back into racing. | 这真是我重回赛道的唯一办法 |
[14:13] | Two years after everything happened, | 在这一切发生的两年之后 |
[14:16] | the results started to suddenly come | 我突然之间开始出成绩了 |
[14:17] | and I started to get podiums, started to win races. | 我开始登上领奖台 开始赢得比赛 |
[14:22] | I think that’s where, 2012, it made me a lot hungrier. | 我觉得2012年发生的事情 让我更加渴望胜利 |
[14:25] | I realized how much I wanted it afterwards | 在那之后 我意识到了 我有多想要胜利 |
[14:28] | because it got taken away from me, the chance of Formula 1. | 因为我进入F1的机会 曾经被夺走过 |
[14:32] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:40] | We’re ready, we’re set. | 我们准备就绪 |
[14:41] | It’s qualifying for the 2019 Belgian Grand Prix. | 2019年比利时大奖赛的排位赛 |
[14:46] | Twelve races with Toro Rosso, | 在为红牛二队效力12场之后 |
[14:47] | and promoted to Red Bull to become their 11th driver. | 他被晋升进入红牛车队 成为他们的第11位车手 |
[14:51] | Over the winter, he was nowhere near a Formula 1 car, | 去年冬天的时候 他距离F1赛车还非常遥远 |
[14:54] | and then he got in the Toro Rosso. Now, he’s in a Red Bull. | 然后他就进入了红牛二队 现在又进入了红牛车队 |
[14:59] | My mom, we’re very close. | 我和我妈非常亲密 |
[15:02] | That’s why I always have my family with me. | 所以我才一直带着家人参赛 |
[15:05] | It makes everything feel normal. | 让一切都感觉正常 |
[15:06] | You’re with the people you’ve been with the whole time. | 你算是一直都和身边人在一起 |
[15:10] | Because really, I wouldn’t be driving if it wasn’t for them. | 因为说真的 如果不是为了他们 我也不会赛车 |
[15:15] | So, this transition to Red Bull, it is a big deal for all of us. | 加入红牛车队这个转变 对我们所有人 都很不一般 |
[15:23] | And then, during the race weekend, there’s a lot of people. | 在比赛周末 会有非常多的人 |
[15:27] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[15:31] | And there’s a big atmosphere. | 气氛很热烈 |
[15:36] | The pressure around you starts to get very intense. | 你周边的压力也开始变得紧绷 |
[15:40] | Before each session, I quickly do a meditation. | 在每个阶段之前 我都会快速做个冥想 |
[15:46] | The reason I meditate, | 我做冥想是因为 |
[15:47] | it’s that feeling of getting away from Formula 1 a little bit. | 那种稍微远离F1的感觉 |
[15:52] | It’s really good for clearing your mind. | 对清醒头脑很有帮助 |
[15:54] | You feel your whole body from head to toe. | 你能感觉到从头到脚的整个身体 |
[15:57] | And then, at that point… | 然后 在那个时候 |
[16:07] | I do a lot of imagining the track, | 我经常会想象赛道 |
[16:09] | envisioning what I need to do to be my best, | 想象怎么做才能做到最好 |
[16:12] | so I’m as prepared as possible. | 所以我已经尽可能准备好了 |
[16:15] | Reset and then go. | 重置 然后出发 |
[16:24] | Okay, mate, have a good one. | 好了 哥们 好好表现 |
[16:26] | There’s no pressure on this at all, so just enjoy it, | 完全不要有压力 好好享受 |
[16:29] | see what the car’s like on the low fuel. | 感受一下低燃油时的车感 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:54] | On board with Alex Albon, | 亚历克斯阿尔本的车载镜头 |
[16:56] | the sixth driver to be promoted from Toro Rosso | 第六位从红牛二队晋升上来的车手 |
[16:59] | and easily the least experienced. | 也只经验最少的一位 |
[17:07] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[17:09] | Keep pushing. | 继续推进 |
[17:13] | Albon now crosses the line. | 阿尔本冲过了终点线 |
[17:15] | Excellent, Alex. | 非常好 亚历克斯 |
[17:17] | Considering your preparation, you’re only three-tenths off Hamilton. | 考虑到你的准备工作 你只比汉密尔顿慢0.3秒 |
[17:21] | Well done, Alex. That was a good job. | 非常好 亚历克斯 干得漂亮 |
[17:23] | The performance he put in was mightily impressive, | 他的表现令人印象非常深刻 |
[17:26] | but, unfortunately, we’ve taken an engine penalty | 但不幸的是 我们得接受 更换发动机的处罚 |
[17:31] | and so, Alex, he’ll be starting at the back of the grid. | 所以亚历克斯得从 发车区最后面出发了 |
[17:36] | Good afternoon. You’re watching Formula 2 | 下午好 您在观看的是 在比利时举行的 |
[17:38] | right here, right now, in front of a huge crowd in Belgium. | 在潮水般的观众前进行的 二级方程式比赛 |
[17:44] | How much are you looking forward to tomorrow? | 你对明天有多期待? |
[17:45] | Obviously, points woummld be the main aim. | 拿分当然是主要目标 |
[17:48] | Something out of your control happens, a yellow flag… | 发生了在你控制之外的事情 出了黄旗… |
[17:52] | It’s different. No, it’s just different… | 不一样 不 不一样的 |
[17:54] | – There’s a big crash there. -Holy jeez. | -噢 发生了严重事故 -老天啊 |
[17:55] | There’s a car, who’s lost it on the way… | 有辆赛车失控了 |
[17:57] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[18:00] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[18:04] | That’s a horrible accident. | 噢 真是一起可怕的事故 |
[18:08] | Jeez, I hope that kid’s good. | 老天 希望那孩子没事 |
[18:11] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[18:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:15] | That’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[18:18] | Um… | |
[18:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:21] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[18:22] | Uh, we’re just trying to see who it was. | 我们也想搞清楚是谁 |
[18:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:27] | – Isn’t that Nick? – Oh, my God, it’s Correa. | -是尼克吗? -我的天 是科雷亚 |
[18:29] | And Hubert. | 还有于贝尔 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:33] | Alex is good friends with him. | 亚历克斯是他的好朋友 |
[18:42] | Look. The ambulance. | 看 救护车 |
[18:46] | The crash is there, so they’re probably getting… | 事故在那边 所以他们可能要… |
[18:51] | We can confirm to you | 我们现在确认 |
[18:52] | that it’s Anthoine Hubert and Juan Manuel Correa | 出事故的是 |
[18:55] | who were involved in the crash. | 安托万于贝尔和胡安曼努埃尔科雷亚 |
[19:00] | I’ve never seen an accident that bad. | 我从没见过这么严重的事故 |
[19:04] | We have a red flag | 出红旗了 |
[19:06] | and the race suspended after a very violent accident. | 在一起非常猛烈的事故之后 比赛暂停了 |
[19:10] | The medical car has been deployed to the top of the hill. | 医疗车被派到了山顶 |
[19:14] | And we keep our fingers crossed that they are okay. | 我们祈祷车手不会有事 (周日 正赛) |
[19:38] | Motorsport is in mourning following the death of a young driver | 赛车运动界都在哀悼 |
[19:41] | during a support race for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix. | 本周末在比利时大奖赛垫场赛中 去世的年轻车手 |
[19:44] | Twenty-two-year-old French driver Anthoine Hubert died… | 22岁的法国车手安托万于贝尔死于… |
[19:46] | Anthoine Hubert has been killed in a Formula 2 crash | 安托万于贝尔 |
[19:49] | at the Belgian Grand Prix. | 在比利时大奖赛 二级方程式比赛的事故中丧生 |
[19:50] | …shocked and saddened, | 震惊且悲痛 |
[19:51] | a sport mourning the loss of one of its brightest stars. | 这项运动在为失去了 最灿烂的明星之一而哀悼 |
[20:10] | My dream is to reach Formula 1. | 我的梦想是进入F1 |
[20:12] | And we’re under way. Hubert has the lead. | 比赛开始了 于贝尔在领先 |
[20:14] | What a brilliant start for him. | 他的发车真是漂亮 |
[20:17] | You reach Formula 2 and you’re getting close to it, | 你已经进入了F2 你接近目标了 |
[20:19] | but you need to still work very hard and perform well if I want to get there. | 但要想达到目标 我还得非常努力 有好的表现才行 |
[20:24] | What a moment for Hubert | 于贝尔的光辉时刻 |
[20:26] | to take the chequered flag and win his home event. | 夺下格子旗 赢得了主场比赛 |
[20:32] | Both parents following me and helping me, as well as my brother. | 我父母都跟随着我 帮助着我 还有我的兄弟 |
[20:37] | Nineteen years, we are doing this together. | 我们一起这样做已经有19年了 |
[20:40] | Hopefully, we can get to reach our dream together. | 希望我们能一起实现梦想 |
[21:03] | I would always say Anthoine was one of the good guys. | 我一直都说安托万是好车手之一 |
[21:06] | I saw the crash live. | 我亲眼看到了事故发生 |
[21:10] | It does really affect you | 这的确影响了我 |
[21:12] | because he was someone who I’ve raced against my whole life. | 因为他是我一辈子的竞争对手 |
[21:16] | There’s this realization for all the drivers that, | 这让所有车手都意识到了 |
[21:21] | “That could’ve been me.” | “这也可能是我” |
[21:23] | You know, that is a comrade. | 这是一位战友 |
[21:25] | It’s someone’s boyfriend, it’s someone son, | 某人的男友 某人的儿子 |
[21:29] | and, uh… they’re not gonna be around. | 他们再也见不到了 |
[21:36] | When you lose your best mate, | 当你失去了最好的朋友 |
[21:38] | you can’t really describe what goes through your mind | 你真的无法描述你的脑子在经历什么 |
[21:41] | or even through your body, you know. | 或是你的身体在经历什么 |
[21:43] | You just feel shit and just can’t believe this. | 你只是感觉糟糕 无法相信这些 |
[21:49] | When the crash happened, I was in the paddock. | 事故发生时 我在围场里 |
[21:52] | Straightaway, I understood, when I saw the cars, | 我看到车时 立刻就明白了 |
[21:55] | I said, “Something really bad must have happened.” | 我说 “肯定发生了很糟糕的事情” |
[21:59] | And at that time, I didn’t understand which drivers were involved. | 只是在那时 我还不知道 出事的车手是谁 |
[22:04] | I just saw my parents. They were completely broken, in tears, | 我看到我父母 他们完全崩溃了 泪流满面 |
[22:09] | and yeah, they told me that Anthoine had passed away. | 是的 他们告诉了我 安托万过世了 |
[22:15] | It’s just… To accept this, it’s difficult. | 真的很难接受 |
[22:23] | I’ve grown up with him from my first season in karting. | 自从我参加卡丁车赛的第一个赛季起 我们是一起长大的 |
[22:27] | I was racing against him, | 我们是赛场上的对手 |
[22:28] | but at the same time supporting each other | 但与此同时 我们又相互支持 |
[22:30] | and really motivating each other. | 并且相互激励 |
[22:34] | From 13 till 18, he was my roommate, he was my classmate, | 从13岁到18岁 他是我的室友 也是我的同学 |
[22:38] | slept in the same room, went to the same classes, | 我们住在同一个房间 上同样的课 |
[22:41] | trained every single afternoon together. | 每天下午一起进行训练 |
[22:45] | I knew he wanted as much as I wanted, to be in Formula 1. | 我知道他跟我一样想进入F1 |
[22:51] | Yeah, it’s just… | 是的 这真是… |
[22:52] | If I think about all these years, | 如果我回想起这么些年来 |
[22:54] | I’ve been growing and becoming the person I am today, | 我能够成长并且走到这一步 |
[22:59] | uh, partly thanks to him. | 部分得要归功于他 |
[23:06] | – The track temp will help you. – Hey, Christian. | -赛道温度对你有利 -嗨 克里斯蒂安 |
[23:08] | – You okay? – Yeah, good. You all right? | -你还好吗? -还行 你怎么样? |
[23:10] | Yeah, I’m okay, mate. | 我还可以 哥们 |
[23:11] | I think you had a tough one last night, I’m sure. | 我确信你昨晚也很不好过 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:15] | But, you know, he was doing what he loved. | 但你知道 他是在做自己热爱的事情 |
[23:18] | Honestly, last night, it was really bad sleep. | 老实说 我昨晚睡得很差 |
[23:21] | -Yeah. -I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[23:22] | Normally, I really don’t… | 通常我并不会… |
[23:25] | I slept about two hours last night. | 我昨晚睡了差不多两个小时 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[23:29] | He would have given his right arm to be in your position. | 他会不惜代价站到你的位置上 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:33] | -Yeah. -Give it everything. | 全力以赴 好吗? |
[23:35] | Yeah, I will do. | 是的 |
[23:39] | But yeah… | 我会的 |
[23:46] | All the mothers, they’re scared of their child being a driver. | 所有的母亲都害怕 自己的孩子去做车手 |
[23:53] | But I believe in Alex and I believe in fate | 但我相信亚历克斯 相信命运 |
[23:58] | and I believe that things will turn out well for him. | 我相信他会有好结果的 |
[24:15] | You have this build up before the race, | 你在赛前会有个积累 |
[24:18] | where you think nothing’s really gonna… | 你会觉得不会有事真的… |
[24:24] | You feel worried, actually. | 实际上你会觉得担心 |
[24:27] | For us lot, for the drivers, | 对我们很多车手来说 |
[24:29] | it wasn’t easy. | 这并不轻松 |
[24:39] | When you race at 300 kph, it’s just dangerous, | 当你以300公里时速比赛时 真的很危险 |
[24:44] | and it will always remain a dangerous sport, | 这一直都会是一项危险的运动 |
[24:49] | but you can’t think about it. Otherwise, you just can’t drive to the limit anymore. | 但你不能去想 不然你就无法把车开到极限 |
[24:57] | But once the lights go out… | 但只要信号灯一熄灭 |
[24:59] | you just turn that negative doubt into a positive. | 你就要把负面疑惑转化成动力 |
[25:03] | This is your chance to show yourself. | 这是展示你自己的机会 |
[25:07] | And we’re racing in Belgium. Albon darts out towards the inside. | 比利时大奖赛开始 阿尔本猛切到内侧 (永远和我同在 #AH19) |
[25:13] | Pierre Gasly looking to the inside of the Renault. | 皮埃尔加斯利试图切到雷诺的内侧 |
[25:15] | Oh! Verstappen hits Raikkonen. | 噢 维斯塔潘撞上了莱科宁 |
[25:26] | And there’s chaos at the first corner. | 第一个弯道一片混乱 |
[25:29] | Verstappen’s got damage. He’s dropping down the order. | 维斯塔潘赛车受损 排位一直在掉落 |
[25:38] | And Verstappen’s in the wall! | 维斯塔潘撞墙了 |
[25:40] | He’s out of the Grand Prix. | 他退出了大奖赛 |
[25:43] | It was a horrible start. | 真是个可怕的开场 |
[25:46] | We need Albon to deliver week in, week out, | 我们需要阿尔本每周都能出成绩 |
[25:50] | because on the days that something happens to Max, | 因为在马克斯出问题的时候 |
[25:53] | you’ve got a driver that’s right there to pick up the pieces. | 你需要有个车手来收拾残局 |
[26:00] | Alex, we are currently P13. | 亚历克斯 我们目前第13 |
[26:03] | The car behind is Hulkenberg. | 后面是霍肯伯格 |
[26:06] | Come on, Alex. | 加油 亚历克斯 |
[26:10] | Here comes Nico Hulkenberg in the Renault to the inside line. | 驾驶雷诺赛车的霍肯伯格切到内侧 |
[26:14] | Wheel-to-wheel and Hulkenberg’s through. | 贴身近战 霍肯伯格超车了 |
[26:19] | Albon now down to 14th place. | 阿尔本 你现在掉到第14了 |
[26:23] | There’s a long way still to go. | 比赛还长 |
[26:25] | Keep pushing. | 继续推进 |
[26:29] | Okay, Pierre, so, as discussed, we are P9. | 好的 皮埃尔 正如之前说过的 我们处于第9 |
[26:32] | Currently P9. | 目前第9 |
[26:36] | Next one in front is Magnussen now. | 接下来前面是马格努森 |
[26:38] | Copy. | 收到 |
[26:43] | Yes! | 好的 |
[26:46] | There’s big smiles for Pierre Gasly’s family. | 加斯利家人脸上笑容洋溢 |
[26:53] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[26:55] | Get through as quick as you can. | 尽快超过去 |
[26:58] | Meanwhile, Alex Albon is struggling | 与此同时 |
[27:01] | to get back in front of Nico Hulkenberg. | 阿尔本正奋力反超霍肯伯格 |
[27:04] | At that point, I was just feeling like… | 在那个时候 |
[27:05] | You know? | 我只感觉… 你知道吗? |
[27:08] | I know the team wanted someone who can overtake, | 我知道车队想要能超车的人 |
[27:10] | who can kind of show the speed of the car, but I was genuinely stuck. | 能发挥出赛车速度的人 但我真的被困住了 |
[27:14] | I felt like I can’t get past. | 我感觉 “我没法超过去” |
[27:20] | So, Pierre Gasly gets dumped out of the Red Bull team into the Toro Rosso | 加斯利被踢出了红牛车队 回到红牛二队 |
[27:24] | and here he is, as the leading Red Bull car of the four. | 但目前他却是四辆红牛中最领先的 |
[27:31] | Gasly all over the curves, trying to get alongside Sergio Perez. | 加斯利在弯道左右摇摆 试图赶上佩雷斯 |
[27:35] | Kimi Raikkonen is just ahead of them. | 莱科宁在他俩的前面 |
[27:38] | And they’re gonna go three wide. | 他们三个要齐头并进了 |
[27:45] | You’re doing a good job. | 你做得很好 |
[27:46] | Push up. | 推进 |
[27:49] | Box. Alex, box. | 进站 亚历克斯 进站 |
[28:00] | The Red Bull Racing car, it’s a very complicated car to drive, | 红牛赛车驾驶起来非常复杂 |
[28:05] | so by the time we reached the pit stop, he was still working it out. | 所以等到停站的时候 他依然在摸索中 |
[28:10] | Come on, Alex. | 加油 亚历克斯 |
[28:18] | Alex Albon down to the chicane, to the outside of Kevin Magnussen. | 阿尔本进入急弯 切入马格努森的外侧 |
[28:31] | Okay, Pierre. You are doing a good job. 18 more laps. | 好的 皮埃尔 你做得不错 还有18圈 |
[28:35] | I think Gasly will be pleased with his performance this afternoon. | 我想加斯利应该会对 今天下午的表现感到满意 |
[28:39] | Meanwhile, the man that replaced him at Red Bull, Alex Albon, | 与此同时 顶替他进入红牛车队的阿尔本 |
[28:42] | is further down the field in 14th. | 还远远落在后面 排在第14位 |
[28:53] | When things turn bad, you have to focus your mind. | 在情况变糟时 你需要专注 |
[28:57] | You get this really gritty attitude towards driving. | 你对驾驶的态度要坚韧 |
[29:01] | You’ve got to just ride the roller coaster and enjoy it. | 你得要乘上过山车 并且享受它 |
[29:06] | Albon following the Racing Point. He’s gone for it and he’s through. | 阿尔本紧随其后 他出手了 他超过去了 |
[29:09] | Yes, come on! | 好的 加油 |
[29:11] | Come on. Yes! | 加油 好的 |
[29:14] | Good job. Next one, Hulkenberg. | 干得好 下一位 霍肯伯格 |
[29:17] | Come on, Alex, come on! | 加油 亚历克斯 加油 |
[29:25] | Excellent. Keep pushing. | 太棒了 继续推进 |
[29:27] | Car in front, Gasly. | 前面的是加斯利 |
[29:34] | How about this for a battle? | 这场对决如何? |
[29:35] | Alex Albon on Pierre Gasly. | 阿尔本对加斯利 |
[29:40] | Fighting for P10. | 争夺第10位 |
[29:41] | Albon behind us. | 阿尔本在我们后面 |
[29:43] | Come on, Pierre. | 加油 皮埃尔 |
[29:48] | And down the inside goes Albon. | 阿尔本切入内侧 |
[29:50] | Late on the brakes. | 晚刹车 |
[29:52] | Gasly holds it round the outside. | 加斯利从外侧守住了 |
[30:00] | Alex Albon riding the slipstream of the Toro Rosso, | 阿尔本利用着红牛二队赛车的尾流 |
[30:02] | gets to the inside. | 切入内侧 |
[30:13] | Okay, it’s game on now, isn’t it? | 好的 好戏开场了 不是吗? |
[30:16] | Ricciardo is Albon’s next target. | 阿尔本的下个目标是里卡多 |
[30:21] | Nothing doing there. | 没能成功 |
[30:22] | Goes for the cutback, but again, Ricciardo’s defensive. | 卷土重来 但里卡多再次防守 |
[30:25] | Albon goes for it anyway. What a move! | 阿尔本孤注一掷 好厉害 |
[30:28] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[30:34] | You are doing great, Alex. Well done. | 干得漂亮 亚历克斯 干得好 |
[30:37] | Next car, Pérez. | 下一位 佩雷斯 |
[30:41] | Whether he can catch Sergio Pérez by the end of the race… | 他能否在比赛结束前追上佩雷斯 |
[30:44] | It’s gonna be tough. | 这会很艰难 |
[30:46] | Pérez, nine seconds in front. | 佩雷斯领先9秒 |
[30:50] | Nine laps to go. | 还剩9圈 |
[30:52] | Keep pushing. | 继续推进 |
[31:02] | Six laps to go. | 还剩6圈 |
[31:08] | Four laps to go. | 还剩4圈 |
[31:13] | That gap now between Albon and Pérez just four seconds. | 阿尔本和佩雷斯现在的差距是4秒 |
[31:19] | Keep pushing. | 继续推进 |
[31:21] | Three laps to go. | 还剩3圈 |
[31:25] | Two laps to go. | 还剩2圈 |
[31:27] | The gap is now down to 1.7 seconds. | 现在差距缩小到了1.7秒 |
[31:42] | This could go down to the very last chicane of the race. | 他可能会在比赛最后一个急弯出手 |
[31:50] | Up to the fastest point on the circuit, | 进入赛道最快的部分 |
[31:52] | Albon sensed a dummy. | 阿尔本出手了 |
[31:55] | And he’s through! | 超过去了 |
[32:03] | And Alex Albon is on his way home to take fifth place in this race. | 阿尔本夺下第5位冲向终点 |
[32:16] | P5. | 第5位 |
[32:18] | Excellent work, Alex. Thumbs up, mate. | 太棒了 亚历克斯 干得漂亮 哥们 |
[32:20] | That was a really good job, guys. | 干得非常好 各位 |
[32:24] | Here comes Gasly across the line | 加斯利冲过终点线 |
[32:26] | to take home a couple of points this afternoon. | 他今天下午也拿到了几分 |
[32:31] | P9, Pierre, P9. Beautiful race. | 第9位 皮埃尔 非常棒的比赛 |
[32:34] | Gasly will be pleased with that. | 这个成绩加斯利会满意的 |
[32:36] | For Alex Albon, that’s a career-best finish for him on his Red Bull debut. | 而对阿尔本来说 他在红牛车队的处女秀中 就拿下了生涯最好成绩 |
[32:43] | Well done, Alex. | 干得好 亚历克斯 |
[32:44] | Really very good. P5 from the back of the grid. Well done. | 非常好 从发车区最后到第5位 干得好 |
[32:48] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Still some work to do, though, for sure. | 还有地方需要改进 肯定的 |
[32:52] | I think they see potential in me, | 我觉得他们看到了我的潜力 |
[32:54] | but this doesn’t mean that I have the seat for next year. | 但这并不意味着 我明年的席位已经到手 |
[32:56] | This is more of a test, really. | 这更多的是一场考验 |
[32:59] | And, yeah, we’ll give it a go, we’ll see. | 是的 我们试试吧 走着瞧吧 |
[33:04] | I think Alex, he’s just stepped it up. | 我觉得亚历克斯更进了一步 |
[33:06] | And the relationship could not have got off to a better start. | 这段关系的开始再好不过了 |
[33:11] | Well done, mate. That was mighty. | 干得好 哥们 太厉害了 |
[33:13] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[33:15] | And it just injected a whole bunch of motivation | 这给了红牛车队 |
[33:20] | into Red Bull Racing. | 极大的激励 |
[33:24] | He needs to be within three or four tenths of Max by the end of the year | 到年底时 他需要把与马克斯的差距 缩小到0.3到0.4秒 |
[33:28] | to be the right guy to be alongside him for 2020. | 才能成为在2020年 与他并肩作战的正确人选 |
[33:32] | It’s difficult to put into words the emotions around Spa today. | 今天斯帕赛道的情绪难以描述 |
[33:38] | It’s a weekend where the devastating low | F2年轻新星车手安托万于贝尔的死亡 |
[33:40] | of the death of the young F2 racer and rising star Anthoine Hubert | 将这个周末推入了毁灭性的低谷 |
[33:44] | has served to remind us all once again, | 也让我们所有人再次意识到了 |
[33:46] | the risks taken to seek the rewards in motorsport. | 在赛车运动中追求回报的风险 有多么巨大 |
[33:51] | You’ve done a very good job today, Pierre, | 你今天干得非常漂亮 |
[33:53] | very good job. | 皮埃尔 |
[33:54] | You should be proud. | 你应该要骄傲 |
[33:55] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢各位 |
[33:56] | Only a couple of points, | 只拿到几分 |
[33:57] | but I’m happy to score it for my friend, Anthoine. | 但我很高兴为我的朋友 安托万拿到积分 |
[34:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:06] | Whether you knew Anthoine or not, | 不管你是否认识安托万 |
[34:08] | everybody in motorsport has been impacted in some way. | 赛车运动中的所有人 都以某种方式被影响到了 |
[34:16] | It was very tough and it was a big shock to everyone, I think. | 这非常艰难 我觉得这也让大家都很震惊 |
[34:20] | It is strange. I think I’ve been racing these guys since I was 13. | 这真奇怪 我想我从13岁起 就和这些人一起赛车了 (夏尔勒克莱尔) |
[34:26] | In the end, you spend so much time together, | 到最后 你们在一起相处了 非常长的时间 |
[34:29] | you have the same interests, you have the same dilemmas. | 你们拥有相同的兴趣 你们遭遇相同的困境 |
[34:33] | When you’re amongst these guys, you feel like family. | 当你和这些人在一起时 你们会感觉像是家人 |
[34:38] | And family is number one. | 而家人是最重要的 |
[34:44] | Whether you are in Formula 1 | 不管你是在一级方程式 |
[34:45] | or whether it’s Formula 4 or it’s Formula 2, | 或是四级方程式 或是二级方程式 |
[34:48] | you know, it’s like we are all brothers in this world. | 我们在这个世界中都像兄弟一样 |
[34:53] | When you lose one of your brothers, | 当你失去了一个兄弟时 |
[34:55] | you feel the need to enjoy life and enjoy racing and Formula 1 | 你会觉得需要以他喜欢的方式 |
[34:59] | as much as he would have liked. | 尽量享受生活 享受F1比赛 |
[35:02] | These things happen to remind it to us. | 这些事情刚好提醒了我们 (谨以此片纪念安托万于贝尔 (二级方程式 车手号码19 此号码成为荣誉背号) |
[35:28] | You can occasionally kiss if you want. | 想要的话 你可以偶尔亲一下 |
[35:31] | Start by holding hands. | 从牵手开始 |
[35:34] | -Can you win this weekend? -Yeah! | -这个周末你能赢吗? -是的 |
[35:37] | – Vettel’s undercut him. – What the hell? | 维特尔用提早进站超过了他 搞什么? |
[35:40] | Oh, no! What’s happened there? | 噢 不 发生什么了、 |
[35:42] | We can start drinking now. It’s five o’clock somewhere. | 我们现在可以开始喝了 总有某个地方已经五点了 |
[35:45] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[35:46] | Hulkenberg! | 霍肯伯格 |
[35:49] | You are acting as a shrink for our couple. | 你在给我们夫妻做心理医生 |
[35:52] | This is where I’m gonna have my single life. | 这是我过单身生活的地方 |
[35:54] | It’s very hard to keep up with him. | 很难跟得上他 |
[35:56] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我这辈子最棒的一天 |