时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Say “love you.” -Love you. | 说:“爱你!” 爱你! |
[00:11] | Bye. | 再见! |
[00:13] | Silverstone… | 银石! NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:20] | I love Silverstone. I just love it. | 我爱银石 非常热爱 |
[00:24] | I think there’s something incredibly spiritual almost about Silverstone. | 我觉得 银石有种几乎是… 非常灵性的东西 |
[00:28] | It really holds a very special place in my heart. | 在我心里占据着一个特殊的位置 |
[00:32] | I want to have my ashes spread at Silverstone. | 我死后要把骨灰撒在银石 |
[00:34] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道吧? |
[00:35] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[00:36] | -I thought I told you. – No. | -我记得我对你说过 -没有 |
[00:40] | I think Dad does as well. | 我想爸爸也是一样 |
[00:44] | Over my childhood, I really understood how famous my dad was, | 童年时 我就知道爸爸有多么出名 |
[00:49] | and how big Williams was. | 威廉姆斯的大名如雷贯耳 |
[00:52] | It’s just been the venue of so many historic moments for our team. | 我们车队在这条赛道上经历了那么多 历史性的时刻 |
[00:57] | That was our heyday. | 那是我们的巅峰时期 |
[01:05] | Dad’s always been my hero. | 爸爸一直是我的英雄 |
[01:09] | Dad’s got two laps to try and convince you to come to Williams. | 爸爸有两圈时间来说服你 加入威廉姆斯车队 |
[01:18] | He is Williams. | 他是威廉姆斯 |
[01:21] | I don’t wanna disgrace the Williams name. | 我不想给威廉姆斯的名字抹黑 |
[01:23] | I don’t want Williams to fall apart under my watch. | 我不希望威廉姆斯在我手里毁掉 |
[01:27] | We have a fighting spirit, and it’s really being put to the test, | 我们有一种战斗的精神 这种精神曾经受过考验 |
[01:31] | but I can tell you it’s 100% back. | 但我可以告诉你 这种精神已经完全回归了 |
[01:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, please put it together for Claire Williams. | 女士们先生们 掌声欢迎 克莱尔威廉姆斯 (血、汗、泪) (英国牛津郡) (赛季前) 祝你好运 |
[02:06] | -That’s like it. You got that? – I did. | 真好 拍下来了吗? |
[02:09] | Lovely. Thrilled to bits. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | -You’re the best. | 我不想漏掉 |
[02:12] | – Bless you, Clairy. – See you later. | -祝福你 克莱尔 -再见 |
[02:13] | -Silverstone. – Yeah. | -超级明星 -是啊 |
[02:18] | I’m deputy team principal, | 我是车队副队长 |
[02:19] | which has really turned into de facto team principal. | 现在基本已经成了事实上的队长了 |
[02:28] | My dad’s taken a step back in the past few years, | 过去几年 我爸爸退居二线 |
[02:31] | and so really, I operate as the team principal. | 所以 真的 我在做队长的工作 |
[02:35] | Morning, Gwen. How are you doing? | 早上好 你好吗? |
[02:38] | I’m responsible for making sure | 我的职责是 |
[02:39] | that we’ve got the right people in the right jobs, | 确保人尽其才 |
[02:41] | with the right equipment to do those jobs. | 而且设备到位 |
[02:44] | And to make sure that this is a great environment for people to work in. | 为大家创造一个良好的工作环境 |
[02:47] | I’m very protective over it. | 我很精心地呵护它 |
[02:50] | Obviously, it’s very close to my heart. | 很显然 我爱我们的车队 |
[02:52] | I’m sorry I didn’t make it down. It was a busy day yesterday. | 对不起 昨天没能过来 太忙了 |
[02:54] | Was it? I was looking forward to you coming down. | 是吗?我还盼着见到你呢 对不起 我没过来 |
[02:59] | Williams is in a very difficult place at the moment. | 目前 威廉姆斯处境艰难 |
[03:02] | Last year was pretty horrific. | 去年太糟糕了 |
[03:11] | We just got it wrong. | 我们搞错了 |
[03:12] | We designed a bad race car. | 我们设计了一部糟糕的赛车 |
[03:17] | And we’ve gotta fix it. | 我们得纠正错误 |
[03:20] | Jack. Okay? | 杰克 好了? |
[03:22] | -That was all of it. -It’s not your lunchbreak, as usual. | 这不是你通常的午餐时间 |
[03:25] | -Jeremy settle down. – No, it’s not. | 对 不是 |
[03:27] | I actually found you doing some work. | 终于看见你干活了 |
[03:28] | Whoa! | |
[03:30] | Straight in there, on Netflix. | Netflix 在拍摄呢 |
[03:34] | – Thank you, Paddy. | 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[03:36] | It’s gonna be Paddy’s comedy special. | -这是帕蒂的喜剧特辑 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[03:39] | My name is Paddy Lowe. | 我叫帕蒂罗 |
[03:41] | I’m Chief Technical Officer for Rokit Williams Racing. | 我是威廉姆斯车队的首席机械师 |
[03:46] | There’s no pressure when Paddy is looking. | 帕蒂在看着 我没压力 |
[03:49] | One of the biggest challenges is the one that we face at the moment, | 我们目前面临极大挑战 |
[03:52] | which is to take Williams back to the front of the grid, | 要让威廉姆斯车队重返首发位置 |
[03:58] | where they have been in the past. | 恢复昔日荣光 |
[04:01] | We brought Paddy in from his extraordinary successor, Mercedes. | 我们让帕蒂放弃了他 在梅赛德斯车队的巨大成功 |
[04:05] | Trying to breathe new life into Williams. | 希望他为威廉姆斯注入新的活力 |
[04:08] | Rear is all ready to go. | 后部都好了? |
[04:10] | -Pretty much. – Pretty close, yeah. | -很快了 是的 -差不多 |
[04:13] | Paddy was the one who came up with active suspension at Williams, | 20世纪80年代 就是帕蒂在威廉姆斯 |
[04:16] | back in the 1980s. | 发明了主动悬挂 |
[04:17] | He was the tech genius | 他是个技术天才 |
[04:20] | that was responsible for so much of Williams’ glory years. | 威廉姆斯辉煌的那几年 他功不可没 |
[04:25] | Those days, a garage was quite an oil-stained, concrete sort of place. | 那时候 车间就是一个水泥房子 到处油污 |
[04:32] | Now, very flash places with glossy floors and sophisticated equipment. | 现在的车间 干净整洁 地板光亮 配有先进的设备 |
[04:37] | So, a very, very different world. | 时代真是不同了 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | He’s an incredibly clever individual, | 他这人聪明极了 |
[04:45] | and he has really stripped everything back to basics. | 一切删繁就简 返璞归真 |
[04:49] | We made a lot of changes to how we developed the car. | 我们改变了赛车研发的方法 |
[04:53] | Changes within the team, changes within our technical approach. | 从车队到技术手段 都有革新 |
[04:57] | So, we’re optimistic that we’ve made some good improvements. | 所以我们很乐观 相信我们做了些很好的改进 |
[05:03] | We are just connecting the ERS pack up, | 我们在连接能量回收系统 |
[05:05] | getting ready to fire up the FW42 for the first time. | 做好准备 首次发动FW42 |
[05:13] | We’re positive about this car, | 很看好这台车 |
[05:15] | but I was last year as well, so hopefully, we’ve learnt. | 但我去年也很乐观 所以 希望我们学到了一些东西 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 满意吗? |
[05:22] | I wanna see a feeling within the team… | 我希望看到车队 |
[05:25] | that the team has turned a corner and moved forwards… | 有种度过了困难时期的感觉 |
[05:31] | and capable of winning championships in the future. | 继续前进 未来还能得冠军 |
[05:53] | – So we get the year I hope. -Yeah. | 希望今年大吉大利 |
[05:58] | So, should we do a race? | 咱们赛一场怎么样? |
[06:00] | We’ll do a quick corner. | 以便我们协作 |
[06:01] | I mean… I’m doing quite enough. | 我做得不少了 |
[06:04] | Paddy simulation. | 帕蒂模拟赛 |
[06:05] | Oh, this is good. | 很好 |
[06:08] | It’s not just back at base that Williams are making changes. | 威廉姆斯不只在后方做了革新 |
[06:11] | They’ve got two brand new drivers for 2019. | 2019年 他们还招募了两名新车手 |
[06:14] | Are you ready for the professionals to come and kick your ass? | 好啊 你们准备好了吗? 让专家给你们上一课 |
[06:17] | – So, we having a race, are we? – Yes. | -要比赛吗? -是的 |
[06:19] | We give you the advantage. How many laps? | 我们让你占先 多少圈? |
[06:22] | – Shut up, “how many laps.” | 住口 “多少圈”! |
[06:24] | “How many laps?” | 多少圈? |
[06:25] | -Do you know who pays your wages? | 知道谁给你们发工资吗? |
[06:28] | Christ. | 天呐! |
[06:29] | Our driver lineup’s wonderful this year. | 今年 我们的车手阵容强大 |
[06:32] | I’m so happy. | 我很满意 |
[06:33] | I was really clear around what we wanted. | 我们需要什么 我说得很清楚 |
[06:36] | I can’t even see the car. | 我都看不见赛车 |
[06:37] | -It’s right… -Oh, yeah. | -就在这儿 -这那儿 |
[06:40] | Robert and George are two quite different personalities. | 罗伯特和乔治是两种完全不同的人 |
[06:43] | George is, I think, a one-in-a-million driver. | 乔治是万里挑一的车手 |
[06:47] | He rarely puts a foot wrong. | 他几乎不犯错误 |
[06:49] | -Oh! -Hey! | |
[06:51] | Man, come on. | 克莱尔!加油 |
[06:52] | -Who’s the yellow one? -That’s me. | -黄车是谁的? -是我的 |
[06:54] | George Russell, hotly tipped, Mercedes youngster, | 乔治拉塞尔 梅赛德斯车队的新秀 |
[06:57] | Formula 2 champion. Really exciting guy. | 二级方程式冠军 很出色 |
[07:00] | He can see the checkered flag. George Russell wins! | 方格旗就在眼前 乔治拉塞尔赢了 |
[07:04] | He’s fought his way up the ranks. | 一路打拼 走到今天 |
[07:08] | Some pretty senior people in F1 who know what they’re talking about, | 一些一级方程式的资深人士 很内行的人 |
[07:11] | there’s a lot of talk that George is a future world champion. | 大家都在谈论乔治 |
[07:15] | -Have you won? | 说他是 未来的世界冠军 |
[07:16] | -George! – Sorry, Claire. | -乔治! -对不起 克莱尔 |
[07:17] | – That’s really unsportsmanlike. – I know. Right. | 太没有体育精神了 |
[07:20] | I’m George Russell. I’m racing for Rokit Williams Racing. | 我是乔治拉塞尔 我代表威廉姆斯车队参赛 |
[07:22] | For me, it’s a dream to be part of Formula 1. | 参加一级方程式的比赛是我的梦想 |
[07:25] | I’ve lived my whole life wanting to become an F1 driver. | 我这辈子一直想成为一级方程式车手 |
[07:30] | Out of the hundreds and thousands of people who’ve tried, I’m one of 20. | 成千上万人为这个目标努力 最后剩下20人 我是其中之一 |
[07:35] | And that’s… Yeah, that’s incredible. | 真是… 是啊 真不可思议 |
[07:39] | Oh, my God, my eyes are going weird. | 天啊 我的眼睛都花了 |
[07:41] | -You’re surprisingly not… -Oh! | 没想到 你还真不… |
[07:43] | Something’s gone wrong. | 说啊 怎么了 乔治? |
[07:45] | -Yes! | 好啊! |
[07:46] | -I’m surprisingly what? Not bad? -You’re surprisingly not… Oh! | 没想到 我还真不怎么?真不差? 没想到 你真… |
[07:50] | Can’t believe you said that I’m surprisingly not that bad. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:53] | Oh, no. | 你说没想到我还真不差 |
[07:54] | This is all we did at home when we were growing up. Oh! | 我们小时候在家都玩这个 |
[07:59] | Robert’s at pole. Robert’s at pole. | 罗伯特首发 |
[08:01] | I wanted Robert in the car, | 我要罗伯特开车 |
[08:02] | ’cause I wanted a driver that was able to understand the issues with the car. | 因为我需要一个 充分了解车况的车手 |
[08:07] | Robert had seriously impressed us over the course of last year, | 去年 作为我们的研发车手 |
[08:11] | as our development driver. | 罗伯特给我们留下了 很好的印象 |
[08:13] | I’m Robert Kubica, I’m from Poland and I’m racing for Rokit Williams Racing. | 我是罗伯特库比卡 我来自波兰 我代表威廉姆斯车队参赛 |
[08:18] | It is strange to be back in Formula 1 after more than eight years. | 经过八年多时间 重返一级方程式 挺奇怪的 |
[08:26] | Talk to anybody from go-kart all the way up to Formula 1, | 从卡丁车到一级方程式 问问任何一个人 |
[08:30] | Robert was one of, if not the best. | 罗伯特是公认的最好的车手之一 |
[08:34] | Robert was the one they feared, | 罗伯特是他们惧怕的车手 |
[08:36] | the one that they knew could and would make it. | 他们知道 他会成功 |
[08:39] | He was supposed to go to Ferrari to join Fernando. | 他本来要去法拉利车队 和费尔南多一起 |
[08:42] | That was supposed to be the dream team. | 那会是一个梦幻组合 |
[08:45] | My career, unfortunately, changed quite drastically. | 很遗憾 我的职业生涯发生了巨变 |
[08:50] | In 2011, I suffered a big accident in Italy. | 2011年 我在意大利遭遇严重事故 |
[08:54] | I suffered a lot of injuries. | 受了重伤 |
[08:56] | The crash was so bad that it nearly severed his right arm. | 事故非常严重 右臂差点断掉 |
[09:04] | The fact he can control a Formula 1 car is incredible to all of us. | 他还能驾驶一级方程式赛车 我们都觉得不可思议 |
[09:10] | It’s a huge thing for Robert to come back. | 罗伯特复出 非同小可 |
[09:12] | It is the Hollywood story. | 是个好莱坞故事 |
[09:14] | It’s one of the great sporting comebacks. | 是一个精彩的体坛东山再起的故事 |
[09:17] | To be back is a dream. | 我的梦想是重返赛道 |
[09:20] | He’s a bit like a dog with a bone. | 他有股锲而不舍的劲头 |
[09:23] | He will push and push and push until we fix the issues with the car, | 不停地提出要求 直到我们解决赛车的问题 |
[09:27] | and he is not shy in telling us what those issues are. | 他从不怕向我们指出赛车的问题 |
[09:30] | -My finger’s hurting. | 我手指疼 |
[09:33] | They signify everything that I’ve always wanted in a driver lineup. | 他们具备我想要的 车手的一切品质 |
[09:36] | Oh, yes. I’m still in the… | 太好了 我仍然领先 |
[09:38] | -Am I still in the lead? – You are. | -我还领先吗? |
[09:39] | Oh, no! | -是的 |
[09:41] | Claire wins! | 克莱尔赢了 |
[09:43] | -Did I win? Did I? – You win. | -我赢了? -你赢了! 是吗? |
[09:45] | -Mentally, I’m destroyed now. | 我在精神上被击垮了 |
[09:55] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[09:56] | Everything is focused on getting your car to that first day of testing. | 一切都是为了第一天试车 |
[10:07] | Would you… There are a few bits of printing. | 能不能帮我打印一下文件? |
[10:09] | Would you mind just printing them for me? It’s a letter. | 帮我打印出来备用 好吗? |
[10:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:15] | This is car build week. | 本周造车 |
[10:18] | Mike, I’m on my way down. | 麦克 我要下去了 |
[10:20] | It’s gotta go on Saturday night, and everything has gotta be on it. | 周六晚上送去测试 |
[10:23] | Everything’s gotta be ready. | 一切都要就绪 一切都要准备好 |
[10:27] | Doesn’t that blue look nice? | -那个蓝色真好 -是啊 |
[10:29] | – Yeah. -I can see… | 那个真好看 |
[10:30] | -Have you seen your team kit yet? -Yeah. | -看见你们的队服了吗? -看了 |
[10:32] | – Do you like it? -It’s really nice, yeah. | 队服很漂亮 -你喜欢吗? -喜欢 |
[10:39] | People just think we have a car, | 人们可能认为 我们有一辆车 |
[10:41] | and it goes around the world to every race. | 拿到世界各地 参加比赛 |
[10:44] | A few guys change the tires on it, and that’s about it. | 几个人换换轮胎 就完了 |
[10:46] | You have to depressurize, so they both can get through there. | 我们得减压 螺钉才能通过 |
[10:49] | So we can get this all the way down. | 才能完全下去 |
[10:51] | These cars are extraordinarily complex. | 这些赛车异常复杂 |
[10:54] | There’s 20,000 parts that we’re manufacturing ourselves. | 有两万个零件都是我们自行制作的 |
[10:59] | How many of these have we got? | 这东西我们有几个?一个? -现在? |
[11:00] | -One for the moment? – Yeah, we’re not gonna scrap it. | -对 我们不会把它扔掉 |
[11:03] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[11:05] | When you are an independent team, | 作为一支独立车队 |
[11:07] | when you are a team on a budget the size of ours, | 预算只有这么多 |
[11:10] | it’s an extraordinary challenge to actually get your car to testing. | 把你的车送去测试是一个严峻挑战 |
[11:14] | The rear end is on there, | 后部装上了 |
[11:15] | and the rear end is actually structurally complete. | 后部的结构已经完成 |
[11:19] | The mirror idea is a real winner. | 后视镜的创意很成功 |
[11:23] | Haven’t heard that word for a long time. | 好久没听到这个词了! |
[11:25] | – Yeah. -Jesus. | -是啊 -老天 |
[11:26] | – And it’s– – New wing mirrors. | 我希望是合法的 |
[11:28] | They could be the reversal of our fortune. | 谁会想到 后视镜会转变我们的命运? |
[11:30] | – Yeah. – Something so simple. | -这么简单 -是啊 |
[11:33] | We are a very, very long way behind having a finished car here | 我们距离整车完成 送去测试 |
[11:37] | before we go to the test. | 还差得远呢 |
[11:41] | Massive challenge at the moment is the delivery of diffuser. | 现在扩散器交货有巨大困难 |
[11:45] | What’s the issue with the diffuser? | 扩散器有什么问题 |
[11:47] | -What’s the holdup on that? – Um… | 为什么耽搁了? |
[11:49] | The complexity of the parts are delaying the delivery. | 这部分很复杂 不能按时完成了 |
[11:52] | And we’ve got a host of components which | 此外还有很多部件 |
[11:55] | We’ve got an issue with the front bell crank | 目前都有问题 前曲柄和转向轴 |
[11:58] | pivot shafts are not finished. | 没有完成 |
[12:00] | The pin for the tower bracket we’ve somewhat lost track of. | 塔扣上的销子 我们找不到了 |
[12:04] | These are for bigger problems that… | 这引出了更大的问题 |
[12:05] | We haven’t even got any wheel nuts to hold the wheels on. | 我们连车轮的螺母都还没有 无法安装车轮 |
[12:08] | Have we not worked it out yet? | 还没解决吗? |
[12:09] | – We’re still digging into it. – Still digging into it. | -还在研究 -还在研究 |
[12:17] | Meeting with Mike and Nicky. | 和麦克和尼基的会 |
[12:18] | Did you say tomorrow? | 你说是明天? |
[12:19] | No. I need to speak with them today. | 不是 |
[12:22] | -Okay. | 需要今天见他们 |
[12:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:26] | Yes, speaking. | 对 是我 |
[12:28] | It’s not all on schedule at the moment. | 现在 |
[12:30] | Uh, we have had a number of slippages. | 并不是一切都按预定进度进行 出现了不少问题 |
[12:34] | There are 101 different issues with the car that weren’t expected. | 赛车还有许多不同的问题 都是始料未及的 |
[12:40] | They’re all being dealt with, | 现在都在处理 |
[12:42] | and, inevitably, that means that things can take longer than was planned. | 不可避免地 这意味着 我们需要的时间会比计划的更长 |
[12:46] | Re-machine the holes? Change the dials. | 能不能重新车一下这些孔 或者改改销钉? |
[12:49] | But we will get to the test. | 但我们会赶上测试的 |
[12:50] | We always do. | 总会赶上的 |
[12:54] | – Everything’s all right? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗? -都好 |
[12:55] | Still smiling? | -还满意? -是的 |
[12:56] | -Yeah. – Good. | -好 -好 |
[12:58] | It’s in better shape than it did yesterday. | 看起来比昨天好些 |
[13:00] | Yeah. It’s just frustrating, the little bits of rig parts. | 是啊 只是所有这些零件 |
[13:03] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 都是刹车部件 真烦人 是啊 |
[13:06] | It will be an extraordinary feat if we make this on Monday, right? | 如果周一能弄完 那真是不简单了 是不是? |
[13:11] | -Yeah. Yeah. – Which we’re gonna. | -是啊 -我们能 |
[13:13] | Yeah. We are. | 是的 我们会的 |
[13:15] | -I’ll leave you to it. We will. – I hope so. Yeah. | -你们继续忙吧 -希望如此 -我们会的 -是的 |
[13:18] | -See you later. – See you. | -回头见 -再见 (西班牙巴塞罗那) (赛季前测试) |
[13:33] | There are only eight days of pre-season testing… | 赛季前的测试只有八天 |
[13:39] | to put your car on track, figure out what works, figure out what doesn’t. | 在赛道上试车 看看什么有效 什么不管用 |
[13:47] | To be as ready as your rivals | 确保今年的比赛一开始 |
[13:49] | once you get to the first race of the year. | 就能和你的对手一样 做好准备 |
[13:58] | The big news really today is the fact that Williams will not run today | 今天的大新闻是 威廉姆斯今天不会上赛道 |
[14:02] | and they won’t run tomorrow, either. | 明天也不会上道 |
[14:04] | The car isn’t ready yet. | 赛车还没准备好 |
[14:06] | It was a huge shock. | 很震惊 |
[14:12] | With only eight days of pre-season testing, | 赛前试车只有八天 |
[14:15] | every second on track counts. | 赛道上的每一秒都很重要 |
[14:18] | Missing half a day, missing an hour is huge. | 错过半天 错过一小时 都是大事 |
[14:25] | You don’t miss testing. | 不能错过试车 (两天后) |
[14:35] | I’ll take that one with me. | 那个我来拿 |
[14:36] | – This one? -Yeah. | -好 这个? -对 |
[14:37] | – And the other one? – This one’s coming on this side. | -那个呢? -这个放这边 |
[14:43] | They need to be very safeguarded. | 需要好好保管 |
[14:45] | – I think I broke it. | 我好像把它打碎了 |
[14:48] | -It’s a million man-hours, right? – Yeah. | -用了一百万个工时 对吧? -对 |
[14:50] | That is a lot of blood, sweat and tears in there. | 这都是我们的血汗啊 |
[14:53] | Realizing the car isn’t going to be ready for winter testing brings out disbelief. | 知道赛车赶不上冬季测试了 让人的信心受到了动摇 |
[14:58] | It was like, “Are you kidding? How did this happen? | 你觉得:“开玩笑吗?怎么可能? |
[15:01] | How did we get to this point? | 我们怎么会弄到这地步?” |
[15:03] | How do we protect the damage that this is going to do?” | 我们怎么挽救由此造成的损失? |
[15:06] | I was… I was incredibly angry. | 我非常愤怒 |
[15:09] | Get these bits to the garage ’cause they need to start working on them. | 把这些部件送到车间 因为他们需要开始组装了 |
[15:12] | They’re gonna have their work cut out this morning | 今天上午会很辛苦 |
[15:14] | getting all those bits on the car. | 这些零件都要装上车 |
[15:16] | It would be so nice to see it out on the track. | 我盼着看到我们的车上赛道 |
[15:20] | It’s not been a good few days. | 这几天很不顺利 |
[15:22] | I’m hoping that when people see it on track today, | 我希望 当人们今天看到它上赛道 |
[15:24] | everyone will have forgotten about it | 大家就会忘掉这些不顺利 |
[15:26] | and hopefully will bring us a bit of performance. | 希望能给我们带来些好的表现 |
[15:29] | And to have George and Robert, it’s really exciting. | 乔治和罗伯特的加盟令人振奋 |
[15:31] | I can’t wait to see those guys get in the car for the first time. | 真想立刻看到他们 第一次驾驶我们的赛车 |
[15:34] | It’ll be really nice. | 一定很美好 |
[15:40] | It’s not unheard of for parts to be flown out last minute, | 零部件最后一分钟发货 这不是没有听说过 |
[15:42] | but when team management are flying out with them, | 但是车队管理层亲自押运 |
[15:45] | you get the impression it’s pretty drastic. | 就让你觉得很严重了 |
[15:49] | Here you go. | 给 小猫咪 你们好吗? |
[15:50] | How you doing? You all right? | 没事吧? |
[15:52] | We’ve got your bits. | 零件送来了 |
[15:54] | At times like this, you can’t look to the boys on the factory floor. | 这种时候 不能怪车间的工人 |
[15:57] | They’re doing as much as they can with the equipment at their disposal. | 他们利用现有的设备 已经在全力赶工了 |
[16:02] | It has to go higher. | 是高层的问题 |
[16:03] | The ultimate question is where does the buck stop? | 最终的问题是 这是谁的责任? |
[16:06] | Does it stop with the person appointed to head that technical direction | 应该由受命领导技术团队 |
[16:11] | and the ultimate design of the car, | 拿出赛车设计方案的那个人负责吗? |
[16:12] | or does it fall to the person who made that appointment? | 还是该由作出这个任命的人负责? |
[16:15] | Whose head’s on the block? | 谁承担责任? |
[16:18] | Are you all right? | 没事吧? |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:22] | It’s just nice to see the car in the garage. | 在车间看到赛车 |
[16:26] | Christ. | 真好 |
[16:27] | If we could’ve had it three weeks ago, we’d be laughing. | 要是三周前做好 就太棒了 |
[16:30] | Hi, Claire. | 嗨 克莱尔 |
[16:31] | Hindsight, Dave, is a wonderful thing. | 大卫 事后诸葛亮 |
[16:33] | Hi, Paddy. You all right? | 嗨 帕蒂 |
[16:36] | -How was your flight? -Fine. | 你好吗? 航班怎么样? |
[16:38] | – Early? -Yeah, it was early. | 挺好 很早 是啊 很早 |
[16:41] | Got all the bits with you? | 不过 所有零件都拿来了? |
[16:43] | Got the bits. Yeah. | 都拿来了 是的 |
[16:44] | They’re out at the back. Yeah. | 在后面 |
[16:49] | It happens when you get out onto the grounds. | 是的 快三个小时了 |
[16:51] | Yeah. All right, let’s see those bits. | 我去看看那些零件 |
[16:54] | -Hi. You all right? – Yeah. You? | -嗨 |
[16:56] | – Yeah. – Good. | -你好 |
[16:57] | Yes. All good. | -你好吗? -挺好的 |
[17:00] | But what has been the reason of the delay? | 但是什么原因造成了延误? |
[17:03] | We’re not going to be discussing those issues in public. | 我们不想公开谈论这些问题 |
[17:05] | It’s not ideal. | 情况不理想 |
[17:06] | Um, this is not the situation that we wanted to find ourselves in. | 这种状况不是我们想要的 |
[17:08] | Particularly after last year. | 特别是经历了去年的事 |
[17:10] | We wanted to come out strongly. | 我们希望强势回归 |
[17:12] | That’s one of the hardest parts of the job, | 这份工作最困难的部分 |
[17:15] | when you’re feeling down and you feel like you couldn’t be kicked anymore. | 就是当你感到挫败 好像不可能更糟糕了 |
[17:21] | I’m getting a kicking at the moment from every angle. | 你知道 我觉得 真是祸不单行 |
[17:25] | We’re not just disappointed, but it’s… | 很显然 我们不只是失望 |
[17:28] | It’s embarrassing not bringing a race car to a circuit. | 不能把车开上赛道 真是难堪 |
[17:40] | I don’t need anyone else to give me a hard time. | 我不需要任何人来谴责我 |
[17:45] | I’m my worst judge, let’s say. | 我评判自己比任何人都更苛刻 |
[17:47] | The bottom line is we didn’t do the right things. | 说到底 是我们做得不对 |
[17:51] | We have many difficulties at the moment. | 目前 我们有很多困难 |
[17:54] | Lots of challenges to face. | 要面对很多挑战 |
[17:56] | I suppose it’s part of my makeup to not reflect any sense of panic. | 但我想 我不能表现出慌张 |
[18:01] | I’m an engineer, so problems are objective. | 我是工程师 问题是客观存在的 |
[18:05] | They’re not emotional things because emotions don’t get us anywhere. | 与情绪无关 情绪不能解决问题 |
[18:30] | You good? | 你好了? |
[18:31] | – Yeah. Ready for it. – Yeah? | 好了 准备好了 |
[18:33] | Been ready for three days, mate. | 都准备好三天了 |
[18:35] | It feels like… | 感觉有点紧张 |
[18:36] | -This is how we normally do things. | 我们通常都是这样工作的 |
[18:39] | We just leave it late. | 我们总是晚到 |
[18:40] | Well, you can see there’s a little bit of a crowd around the Williams garage. | 你们可以看到 威廉姆斯车库周围 聚集了一些人 |
[18:43] | The good news for them is they have finally got their car sorted out. | 他们的好消息是 终于把赛车准备好了 |
[18:57] | So, Williams up and running, | 威廉姆斯可以上道了 |
[18:59] | but a lot of questions being asked why they initially missed the first two days. | 但人们还有很多疑问 为什么他们错过了一开始的两天 |
[19:05] | Very large rank. | 很多人 |
[19:07] | – Sorry? -Very large rank of media in here. | -什么? -媒体方面来了很多人 |
[19:09] | Well, it’s the only time you’ve spoken in days. | 好几天来 |
[19:11] | Yeah, we’ll do that. | 你只有这一次公开讲话 |
[19:14] | Work to do. | 开始吧 |
[19:16] | Paddy, what happened? | 帕蒂 出了什么事? |
[19:17] | Why was the car late? | 为什么赛车上道晚了? |
[19:19] | Um, that is a very, very complicated matter and I… | 这个问题很复杂 |
[19:22] | Frankly, I don’t even know the answer because it’s… | 老实说 |
[19:25] | It will take a lot of investigation and analysis. | 我也不知道 因为还要经过很多调查和分析 |
[19:31] | In general, the thing that has got us out is the, uh… | 总的来说 |
[19:34] | The sheer quantity and complexity of parts you have to produce | 造成延误的问题是 如今造一台一级方程式赛车 |
[19:38] | to make a Formula 1 car these days. | 需要太多复杂精密的零部件 |
[19:42] | I spoke to Paddy over testing and he refused to take responsibility. | 关于试车的事 我和帕蒂说了 他拒绝承担责任 |
[19:47] | You’re either responsible or you’re not. | 你或者有责任 或者没有 |
[19:49] | So, you gotta take it on the chin. | 你得接受 |
[19:53] | And he kind of refused to do that, so… | 但他拒绝接受 所以… |
[19:56] | See you later, Paddy. | 再见吧 帕蒂 |
[19:59] | There have been some big developments at Williams. | 威廉姆斯车队有重大新闻 |
[20:02] | With immediate effect, Paddy Lowe, | 按照他们的说法 帕蒂罗 |
[20:04] | “has taken a leave of absence from the business for personal reasons.” | “因为个人原因休假” 这个安排立即生效 |
[20:11] | Can we talk about Paddy at all? | 我们能谈谈帕蒂吗? |
[20:14] | There’s no point wasting that energy, | 没必要为了过去的事 |
[20:16] | focusing on something that’s been and done. | 浪费精力 |
[20:18] | You gotta move forward. | 你得向前看 |
[20:23] | Formula 1 moves fast. | 一级方程式节奏快 |
[20:24] | We gotta start racing and that’s where it really matters. | 我们得开始比赛 重要的是赛场上的表现 (九场比赛后 威廉姆斯成绩垫底) |
[20:44] | -Okay. Bye, girls. – Kisses. Can I get kisses? | -好 再见 姑娘们 -亲亲? |
[20:45] | -Bye. – See you later. See you later. | -再见 -回头见 回头见 |
[20:47] | Girls, go inside before you get cold. | 姑娘们 回去吧 别着凉 |
[20:49] | Have a nice breakfast. | 好好吃早饭 |
[20:50] | -Bye, monkey. – Okay. | 再见 小猴子 |
[20:55] | I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. | 我现在心里好忐忑 |
[20:57] | I always get them driving to Silverstone. | 我总是让他们开车去银石赛道 |
[20:59] | I wonder what George and Robert must feel like going into this race weekend. | 不知道乔治和罗伯特本周末参加比赛 是什么心情 |
[21:03] | I don’t worry, necessarily. | 我倒不担心 |
[21:05] | I just worry that we can keep it. That’s really important to me. | 我只是担心能否留住他们 这对我来说很重要 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:13] | And I’m fed up with drivers. | 我受够了车手离开 |
[21:15] | Buggering off, leaving us to go somewhere else. | 总是离开我们去别的车队 |
[21:17] | We nurture all this talent and then they get to go off– | 我们培养出人才 离我们而去… |
[21:20] | -They get their success somewhere else. -Yeah. | 到别的车队大展宏图去了 就是 |
[21:22] | I want to be the one that gives a driver a good car. | 我想给车手造一台好车 |
[21:26] | Formula 1 is not easy. | 一级方程式并不容易 |
[21:27] | Sometimes, I think to myself, “Christ, when is it gonna get easier | 有时候我心想 “天呐 什么时候才能不这么难?” |
[21:31] | and what more do we have to do to close that gap down to the midfield?” | “我们还要怎样做 才能缩小和对手的差距?” |
[21:36] | We’re here in this sport because we love racing. | 我们从事这项运动 因为我们热爱赛车 |
[21:39] | We do not love being at the back of the pack. | 我们不喜欢垫底 |
[21:43] | -Good morning! – Good morning. | -早上好! -早上好 |
[21:44] | Are you gonna get near the podium this morning? | 今天上午 你会接近领奖台吗? |
[21:46] | I will do my best, but I can’t promise anything. | 我会尽力 但我不能保证 |
[21:48] | – Of course he will. – Thank you. | -当然 -非常感谢 |
[21:50] | – Good to see you. – Drive well. | -早上好!见到你真高兴 -谢谢 |
[21:51] | Thank you. Likewise. | -你好 |
[21:52] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 -谢谢 |
[21:53] | Overall, it’s not been ideal at all. | 总的来说 很不理想 |
[21:55] | I mean, obviously, you dream of coming into Formula 1 and winning races. | 当然 你梦想着 在一级方程式比赛中获胜 |
[22:00] | That’s the dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[22:02] | Morning. | 你好 |
[22:10] | Morning. | 你好 |
[22:11] | Just driving around on my own. | 一骑绝尘 |
[22:13] | No one in front of me, no one really behind me. | 前面和后面都没人 |
[22:17] | Are you gonna race next year? | 明年你还参赛吗? |
[22:19] | Can’t tell you that. | Can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你 幸会 |
[22:27] | -Sorry, I have to go. -Go. | 对不起 来晚了 一会儿见 |
[22:28] | -I’ll see you later. – Go. | -快去! -再见 |
[22:32] | Obviously, I want more. | 我当然想要更多 |
[22:32] | I want to be a world champion. | 我当然想成为世界冠军 |
[22:34] | I’d love to be in Lewis’ shoes, you know. | 我希望能像刘易斯那样 |
[22:37] | In a car, firstly, capable of winning almost every single weekend, | 驾驶一台无往不利的赛车 |
[22:41] | and performing to a level that he performs week in, week out. | 达到他那种水平 每周都能赢 |
[22:45] | But I believe I’ll get there one day. | 但我相信 有一天我会成功 |
[22:46] | I believe I’ll have that opportunity. | 相信我会有机会 |
[22:49] | Difficult to show your potential | 发车位置总是垫底 |
[22:51] | when you’re always at the back of the grid. | 你有潜力也难施展吧 |
[22:54] | No, it’s not difficult at all because the people | 不 也不难 |
[22:56] | who will make a difference in my career, | 因为 那些影响我职业生涯的人 |
[22:58] | the top people at Williams, the top people at Mercedes, | 威廉姆斯车队的高层 梅赛德斯的高层 |
[23:01] | they know exactly how I’m performing, | 他们知道我的表现 |
[23:03] | even if the result isn’t exactly the same every week. | 哪怕每周的结果都是一样 |
[23:06] | So, I have no concerns with that. | 所以我不担心 |
[23:08] | Cheers, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | George is on the Mercedes young driver scheme, | 乔治加入了梅赛德斯青年车手计划 |
[23:13] | so that means he has, at least in part, his future assured. | 所以 至少在一定程度上 他的未来有些保障 |
[23:19] | I’m late for something, guys. | 我要迟到了 各位 |
[23:21] | Cheers. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:26] | The air condition’s calibrated so that the most power goes in my room. | 貌似他们把空调设定成这样的 大部分冷气都送到我的房间去了 |
[23:29] | -That’s why the race took their team off. – That’s probably true. | 所以他们车队被淘汰了 可能是这样的 |
[23:32] | -It’s not true. – I know. | 不是的 不是的 |
[23:35] | Toto Wolff as head of Mercedes has always been very impressed | 梅赛德斯的队长托托沃尔夫 |
[23:39] | and has always spoken incredibly well of George. | 一直看好乔治 对他赞赏有加 |
[23:43] | Whether that means George will make it into the big Mercedes team? | 这是否意味着乔治会 加入豪门梅赛德斯车队 |
[23:47] | Only time will tell. | 只有时间能告诉我们 |
[23:48] | But it’s certainly on George’s radar. | 但乔治有希望 |
[23:50] | It’s really nice to see the Mercedes junior program | 梅赛德斯青年车手计划重新启动 |
[23:53] | -has come back to life. -Yeah. | -真是太好了 -是啊 |
[23:55] | And we’re taking the most potential young guys, and here we go. | 我们招收到最有潜力的青年车手 都在这里了 |
[23:59] | Firstly, Mercedes are the number one team in Formula 1 and have been for so long. | 首先 梅赛德斯长期以来一直是 一级方程式赛场上的头号强队 |
[24:03] | They were the guys who invested in my junior career | 他们在我的青年赛事职业期间 对我投入了很多 |
[24:06] | and ultimately really helped me to make the step into Formula 1. | 最终也是他们帮我打进了一级方程式 |
[24:12] | It’s very rare that a rookie wins the F2 season. | 新手赢二级方程式赛季 这很罕见 |
[24:15] | So, he won the F2 season, | 他赢下了二级方程式赛季 |
[24:18] | -and now we have a problem. – I saw it last year. | 现在我们有问题了 |
[24:23] | -He’s gonna be a future world champion. – I know. | -他会成为未来的世界冠军 -我知道 |
[24:25] | That’s what some of my colleagues… | 我的一些英国同事今年也这么说 |
[24:27] | – They say that. – …told me earlier this year… | |
[24:30] | -When you put me in your car, Toto. – Yeah. | -当你让我开你的车时 托托… -对 |
[24:32] | That’s the… | -那时… |
[24:33] | That’s the trick. | -关键在这儿呢 |
[24:36] | -Yeah. | 是吗? (第十场赛事: 英国大奖赛 银石赛道) |
[24:43] | Welcome to the historic Silverstone Circuit | 欢迎来到历史性的银石赛道 |
[24:46] | for the British Grand Prix. | 观看英国大奖赛 |
[24:52] | I am a rookie. | 我是新手 |
[24:53] | I don’t have experience, but I’m deadly serious, | 我没经验 但我是认真的 |
[24:56] | and when it’s got anything to do with making me go quicker, | 关系到提高速度的事 |
[25:00] | I’m definitely incredibly serious. | 我绝对是认真的 |
[25:05] | I need to work my socks off to justify why I’m in Formula 1. | 我需要努力工作 证明我的确有资格参加一级方程式 |
[25:09] | And show my true colors that I can be a team player | 展示真实自我 证明我是团队中的一员 |
[25:12] | and really build this team through the tough times. | 打造一支坚强的车队 共度难关 |
[25:23] | George very much encapsulates a Williams spirit. | 乔治代表着威廉姆斯的精神 |
[25:27] | He’s got that, you know, “I’m gonna just get on with it.” | 他好像有种“我只管去做就好”的精神 |
[25:30] | Last car approaching the grid. | 最后一部车驶向发车区 |
[25:32] | I’m so pleased that he’s joined Williams at the start of his F1 career. | 他在一级方程式职业生涯的一开始 就加入了威廉姆斯 我很高兴 |
[25:37] | And all I hope and pray is that he is with us for a long time. | 我希望和祈祷他能和我们长期合作 |
[25:57] | Everybody cleanly through the first corner at Abbey. | 所有赛车顺利通过修道院弯道 |
[26:03] | It’s the Williams bringing up the rear. | 威廉姆斯车队排在最后 |
[26:07] | It’s all over the place. | 真是一团糟 |
[26:10] | Understeer is atrocious. | 严重转向不足 |
[26:13] | These brakes aren’t improved. | 如果刹车不改善 |
[26:16] | We’re gonna have to stop. | 我们只好停车了 |
[26:17] | It’s getting to the point of danger. | 很危险了 |
[26:21] | Struggling a lot. | 勉强支持 |
[26:22] | Do we really need to leave me out here, overtaken like this? | 真的要让我继续留在赛道上 这样被人超车吗? |
[26:26] | Hit me. | 告诉我 |
[26:28] | Stay out. Stay out. | 继续 |
[26:30] | However. Come on. | 好吧 但是想想啊 |
[26:32] | You don’t wanna risk anything. | 我们不要冒险 |
[26:35] | Car’s all over the show. | 赛车不受控制 |
[26:40] | Lewis Hamilton wins the British Grand Prix for a sixth time. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿 第六次赢得了英国大奖赛 |
[26:46] | What a performance from him. | 太精彩了 |
[26:54] | Still quite incredible for me how you can finish a lap, | 你能跑完一圈 我觉得还是很不可思议的 |
[26:57] | it feels like one of the best laps you’ve ever done in your life. | 感觉像是你这辈子跑过的最好的一圈 |
[27:00] | Still, in the scheme of things, | 总的来说 是非常快了 |
[27:01] | incredibly fast, but these guys have just got something more. | 但是 这些人还有事要做 |
[27:07] | We need to sort this out. | 我们得解决这个问题 |
[27:09] | We really, really need to sort this out. | 我们真的得解决这个问题 |
[27:16] | In my previous years, I had one target, | 前几年 我的目标是 |
[27:19] | and that was, you either put it on pole or win the race. | 争取到杆位 或者赢得比赛 |
[27:23] | I’m driving around in 19th position week in, week out and… | 现在 |
[27:29] | I don’t wanna be there. | 我每周排名都在第19位 我不想排名第19位 |
[27:32] | I’m sure he’s frustrated by some things | 有些事我们没能尽快采取措施 |
[27:35] | that we haven’t been able to action fast enough. | 他一定感到窝火 |
[27:37] | I wish for both of them that we’d given them a better car this year. | 我希望我们今年带给两名车手的赛车 不至于这么差 |
[27:41] | -It’s pretty brutal out there. – Yeah. I know. Tell me about it. | -太惨了 -是啊 我知道 |
[27:45] | Frustrating, isn’t it? | 真让人感到挫败 是不是? |
[27:46] | You’ve gotta take the small wins to make yourself feel good every so often. | 你需要时不常地有些小胜利 让自己感觉好一些 |
[27:52] | Okay. We beat Vettel. | 好 我们打败了维特尔 |
[27:55] | -Yeah. Exactly. – Yeah. | -没错 -我们今天打败了两辆车 |
[27:57] | Yeah. We did. | 是的 |
[27:58] | You’re not spraying champagne each and every weekend. | 你不可能每周末都喷洒香槟 |
[28:01] | Only one team can do that. Only one driver can do that. | 只有一个车队可以开香槟 只有一名车手可以 |
[28:09] | It’s just a joke at the moment. | 现在真是太可笑了 |
[28:12] | I’ve never been so inconsistent in my life. | 我从来没有这么不稳定过 |
[28:14] | You look at my lap chart, you think I’m a bloody rookie or whatever. | 看看我的成绩 你会以为… 我是个第一次上道的新手 |
[28:21] | I felt like I was driving very similar lap after lap, and it was like a yo-yo. | 我觉得我每一圈都差不多 好像悠悠球 |
[28:28] | I felt like an idiot. | 我觉得我真蠢 |
[28:30] | We need to seriously pull our fingers out. | 我们必须努力解决问题 |
[28:38] | Okay. All right. We’ll see what we can do about that. | 好吧 我们看看有什么办法 |
[28:45] | Good job. Well done. Well done, thank you. | 干得好 里查德 好样的 好样的 谢谢 |
[28:48] | No real point. | 没有真正的积分 |
[28:49] | No. We were only lapped once which makes a change. | 是啊 我们只跑了一圈 这算是一种改变 |
[28:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:56] | Certainly, I feel enormous pressure | 当然 |
[28:58] | whether I’m good enough to do this job. | 我感到巨大的压力 我能不能胜任这份工作 |
[29:01] | The pressure is there because it is our family business | 我有压力 因为这是我们的家族企业 |
[29:04] | and I took this job on for a very particular purpose, | 我接受这份工作 有一个非常明确的目的 |
[29:06] | and that was to protect a legacy. | 那就是保护家族遗产 |
[29:12] | -Is that it? – All good. | -就这样? -好了? |
[29:13] | -Yeah? – Yeah. | -好了 -好了? |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:16] | You didn’t ask the last question about, | 你最后一个问题没有问 “威廉姆斯是否还有未来?” |
[29:18] | “Has Williams got a future or is Williams going to be in trouble?” | 或者 “威廉姆斯是不是有麻烦了?” |
[29:21] | – I didn’t? -No. | -我没问 -没有 |
[29:23] | She didn’t… | 她没问 |
[29:25] | I was thinking when I read it, I was like, “I am not answering that question.” | 我看到提纲时 心想 “我可不回答这个问题” |
[29:28] | And then I was thinking about it and I said, | 然后我又想 |
[29:30] | -“Maybe I should answer that question.” – Do you wanna answer it? | -“也许我应该回答” -那么 你想回答吗? |
[29:32] | -You can. -Yeah. | -你可以回答 -是 |
[29:32] | I was told you didn’t want to hear it because you shouldn’t. | -他们说你不想回答 -我想 |
[29:34] | -I don’t wanna… – No. | 你不应该… 我不想勉强你回答 |
[29:35] | Make you answer something you don’t wanna answer. | 我不想勉强你回答 |
[29:37] | You can ask me. Ask me the question. | 没关系 你可以问 问我吧 |
[29:39] | So, is there a danger that if this goes on, | 那么是否存在一种危险 如果继续这样下去 |
[29:42] | -it could be the end of Williams for you? – Yeah. Okay. | 威廉姆斯车队是否会走向终结 好吧 |
[29:44] | Williams isn’t on its way out | 威廉姆斯这两年不顺利 |
[29:46] | just ’cause it’s had a few… A couple of bad years. | 并不意味着它要完了 |
[29:50] | We’re fighters, at the end of the day, at Williams. | 说到底 我们威廉姆斯的人都是斗士 |
[29:52] | That was what we do. | 这是我们擅长的 |
[29:53] | We will fight whether we’re winning the championship | 不管是赢还是输 |
[29:55] | or we’ll fight if we’re losing the championship, | 我们都会奋斗 |
[29:57] | and we will continue to fight in this sport | 未来很多年 我们会继续 |
[29:59] | for many, many years to come. | 在这项运动中奋斗不止 |
[30:03] | You’re Netflix? | 你是 Netflix |
[30:06] | Not anymore. Fuck you, Netflix. | 现在不是了 死吧 Netflix |
[30:10] | This is where I’ll have my single life. | 我将在这里过上我的单身生活 |
[30:12] | This is the no-go zone. | 这里是禁区 |
[30:14] | What do you think you did better than Pierre Gasly to grab his seat? | 你觉得怎样? 你比皮埃尔加斯利表现得好 所以赢得了这个位置? |
[30:20] | What the hell is he doing? | 他干什么呢? |
[30:23] | If I get knocked, I try to knock even harder. | 谁要是侵犯我 我会加倍奉还 加油! |
[30:27] | Very hard to keep up with that man. | 很难跟上他啊 加油! |
[30:31] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我今生最愉快的一天 |