时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | At least we’re almost at the end. | 至少就快结尾了 |
[00:14] | Have you fallen asleep there? Yeah, I know. | 你听到睡著了吗? 对,我知道 |
[00:17] | -No. It was very good. -“Very good, yeah.” | -没有,非常好 -“非常好,嗯嗯” |
[00:19] | Best yet. Save the best till last. | 你是目前最棒的,好酒沉瓮底 |
[00:21] | -Right. -Testing, three, four. | -对 -麦克风测试,三、四 |
[00:22] | Nutsack, five, six. | 蛋蛋、五、六 |
[00:24] | Action. | 开麦拉 NETFLIX 影集 (阿布达比亚斯码头) |
[00:40] | -Ciao. Buongiorno. –Grazie. Grazie! | 你好 谢谢 |
[00:46] | Happy for me to do this with no shoes on? | 问一下,我可以不穿鞋录影吗? |
[00:48] | I’ve not had my laundry back since Saudi. I have no socks. | 我的换洗衣物从沙乌地后一直没回来 我没袜子穿 |
[00:51] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:52] | -Trendy T-shirt. -You bet! | T恤很潮喔 那还用说 |
[00:55] | It’s Ferrari. | 是法拉利T |
[00:59] | I feel like I have something in my teeth. | 我的齿缝好像卡到东西了 |
[01:01] | Hope I’ve nothing in my teeth. | 希望我的齿缝没卡东西 |
[01:03] | You never know. You have a bit of, like, carrot here from… from lunch. | 这种事难说 午餐的红萝卜可能就卡著 |
[01:10] | Now, you can’t talk dirty to me, because they’re recording everything. | 妳现在不能跟我说下流话 因为通通会被他们拍进去 |
[01:14] | -They love this content. | 他们很爱这种内容 |
[01:17] | But they don’t pay enough to get it though. | 不过他们付的钱还不够买到这种料 |
[01:19] | Has been just insane. | 这一季十分疯狂 |
[01:22] | I… I can’t remember | 我想不出 |
[01:24] | a season which was more exciting than the one we are seeing this year. | 有哪个赛季比今年还要刺激 |
[01:29] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[01:32] | Danny. Do you wanna swap helmets? | 丹尼尔,你想交换安全帽吗? |
[01:34] | -We haven’t, have we? -Shall we? | -我们没换过吧? -要换吗? |
[01:36] | I was gonna wait for your Mercedes one. Will that be cooler? | 我本来是想等你去宾士车队再换 那样不是比较酷吗? |
[01:40] | It’s sad to be leaving Williams, | 离开威廉斯车队当然很感伤 |
[01:41] | but I can’t wait to go to Mercedes next year. | 但我真想快转到明年加入宾士车队 |
[01:44] | I just want to win. | 我只想求胜 |
[01:46] | -Put your mask on, please. -No. | -请戴上口罩 -不要 |
[01:48] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[01:50] | -‘Cause I do what I want when I want. -Right. | -因为我就是随心所欲 -对 |
[01:52] | -That’s quite a lot of sass. | 这句话还真狂 |
[01:55] | I did 100% better than the previous year. | 我的表现比去年好了一倍 |
[01:59] | My best highlight is the one-two in Monza. | 我今年的亮点是在蒙札包办一二名 |
[02:01] | You can probably just cut to Daniel saying exactly the same thing. | 现在大概会剪接到丹尼尔说同一句话 |
[02:04] | What’s your highlight of the season? | 你本季的亮点是哪次表现? |
[02:06] | Monaco. | 摩纳哥 |
[02:08] | LOL. | 笑死 |
[02:09] | Yeah, it was definitely Monza. | 对,绝对是蒙札 |
[02:11] | Ultimately, we want to be winning more races. | 我们的终极目标是要赢更多比赛 |
[02:14] | More of those Monza feels. | 要有更多蒙札那次的感觉 |
[02:16] | It’s what dreams are made of. | 那就是梦想成真 |
[02:19] | -You got a little souvenir there. -Oh my God, that’s so funny. | 你那里留了痕迹作纪念 天啊,真好玩 |
[02:23] | -Hurt. -Did it? | -很痛 -真的吗? |
[02:24] | I’m not doing that again. | 我绝对不要再一次 |
[02:26] | That was the longest 53 laps of my life. It was awesome. | 那是我这辈子最难熬的53圈,帅呆了 |
[02:29] | This is a group one, so… | 这张是合照,所以… (哈斯车队经理 冈瑟斯坦纳) |
[02:32] | It was a tough year. Very difficult to have highlights. | 今年很艰辛 要有亮点表现不容易 |
[02:35] | It’s looking to the future. That’s what keeps me going. | 展望未来是支持我走下去的动力 |
[02:38] | Yesterday, a girl came up to me, she was like, | 昨天有个女生来找我 |
[02:41] | “Can you please crash into Lewis for me?” And she’s English! | 她说:“你能帮我开车撞路易斯吗?” 她是英国人耶 |
[02:48] | If you’d asked me mid-season | 如果在季中问我 |
[02:50] | would we be going into the final race of the year level on points? | 今年进入收官赛时 积分会是平手吗? |
[02:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[02:55] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:59] | Who’s your money on? | 你赌谁会赢? |
[03:02] | I’ve gone back and forth. At this rate, it’s a flip of a coin. | 我打不定主意 照这样下去,只能看运气了 |
[03:05] | I think Lewis is gonna get it. | 我认为会是路易斯 |
[03:06] | I think it all points to one person. | 一切迹象都指向一个人 |
[03:08] | Max Verstappen. | 麦斯韦斯塔潘 |
[03:10] | Lewis and Max won’t see the second corner. | 路易斯和麦斯根本撑不到二号弯道 |
[03:13] | Who’s gonna win? | 谁会赢? |
[03:15] | -Political answer will be Formula 1. | 官腔答案是F1赛车 |
[03:20] | You know, someone is gonna walk away from this being absolutely devastated. | 等一切尘埃落定,有个人会伤心欲绝 |
[03:26] | The other is a worthy world champion. | 另一个则是名副其实的世界冠军 |
[03:30] | It’s gonna be the biggest race of a generation. | 这会是当代最重大的比赛 |
[03:33] | All of us drivers, we grew up with dreams of winning a World Championship. | 世界冠军是所有车手从小到大的梦想 |
[03:39] | Even after winning seven, I still have that desire to wanna win. | 就算已经赢得七次 我的求胜欲依然存在 |
[03:44] | I don’t mind a battle, you know. | 我不介意打硬仗 |
[03:46] | I started with this when I was three, four years old. | 我从三、四岁就开始竞争 |
[03:48] | Just very determined to win, | 一心只想求胜 |
[03:50] | and I just have to make sure that I’m the best at what I have to do. | 我只要成为这一行最强的人就行 |
[03:54] | There’s a lot at stake for this last race of the season. | 本季收官赛的成败影响很大 |
[03:58] | At the end, it all comes down to this. | 成王败寇终究是要取决于此 |
[04:01] | We will be fighting with everything we have. | 我们会尽全力一战 |
[04:04] | The best man will prevail. | 强者自然会胜出 |
[04:07] | It’s been a hell of a journey. | 这段旅程风风雨雨 |
[04:09] | Abu Dhabi is everything that we’ve fought for. | 阿布达比是我们奋斗的最终目标 |
[04:12] | You only get one shot at it. | 机会只有一次 |
[04:14] | And if we don’t convert it now, we’ve only got ourselves to blame. | 如果不趁这次改写结局 以后也只能怪我们自己 |
[04:18] | It’s winner takes all. | 胜者为王 剧名:厮杀苦战 (星期六,排位赛) |
[04:36] | –Now it gets serious. | 这不是闹著玩了 |
[04:43] | Welcome along to the final round of this 2021 season. | 欢迎来到2021年赛季最终回合 |
[04:52] | -And it’s time for qualifying. | 排位赛时间到 |
[05:02] | Come on, Mom. You’re coming on the grid with us. | 走吧,兰多妈 妳跟我们一起到起跑区 |
[05:05] | Thanks, Zak. | 谢了,柴克 (兰多诺里斯的父母 希丝卡沃曼与亚当) 兰多! |
[05:09] | -Lando! | -Lando! |
[05:16] | -He just walked straight past you. -Yeah, okay. | 他刚从妳旁边走过去 是喔 |
[05:23] | The Drivers’ Championship is tied on points | 进入收官赛,车手冠军目前同分 |
[05:25] | heading into the final race. | |
[05:30] | When scores are level, when the battle is that tight, | 在积分平手,战况如此胶著的时刻 |
[05:32] | any advantage’s gotta be a good advantage. | 任何优势都会有帮助 |
[05:40] | Every time we’ve touched their car, we’ve had a penalty. | 我们每次碰到他们的车就被罚 |
[05:43] | Every time they’ve touched our car, they’ve had… they’ve had no penalty. | 他们碰到我们的车就没事 |
[05:46] | They’ve had no penalty. | |
[05:50] | Abu Dhabi’s a track that historically has been very strong for Mercedes. | 阿布达比就过往来看 是宾士车队的擅长赛道 |
[05:55] | We need to throw everything at qualifying. | 我们必须在排位赛使出浑身解数 |
[05:58] | You know, you can imagine the emotions are running incredibly high, | 想也知道我们的情绪无比激昂 |
[06:02] | because it’s now or never. | 因为机会稍纵即逝 |
[06:05] | Get in there, enjoy it. | 上吧,好好享受 |
[06:07] | -Yeah. -Get stuck in. | -好 -拿出干劲 |
[06:09] | Don’t worry, I’ll squeeze Toto’s bollocks this afternoon. | 别担心,我会拿出让托托蛋疼的表现 |
[06:12] | -Yeah. Exactly. -Of course. | 好 -就是这样 -当然 |
[06:14] | -They like… They like all the drama. -They love it. | -他们喜欢戏剧性 -超爱 |
[06:17] | -But as soon as actually we are racing– -Then they don’t like it. | 可是一旦我们真的出线较劲… 他们就不喜欢了 |
[06:21] | So it’s unbelievable. | 实在不可置信 |
[06:22] | Christian does his job well, | 克利斯汀把工作做得很好 |
[06:24] | and I think part of the job is to have these little war games between us. | 一部分的工作 就是我们之间的这些尔虞我诈 |
[06:28] | But it’s racing. It’s not politics. | 但我们是在赛车,不是搞政治 |
[06:31] | Now it’s just about | 现在一切就看 |
[06:34] | driving. | 赛车比拼 |
[06:42] | It’s time for qualifying for the final race of the 2021 season. | 2021年赛季收官赛的排位赛即将登场 |
[06:48] | As Jost would say, “Let’s go racing!” | 套一句乔斯特的话:“开始赛车吧” (艾法托利车队 角田) |
[06:57] | George Russell at his last race as a Williams driver. | 乔治罗素最后一次为威廉斯车队出赛 |
[07:13] | Track is clear. You can push. | 赛道通畅,可以全速冲刺 |
[07:16] | P5. P5. Good job. | 第五名…做得好 |
[07:19] | Very solid. | 非常不错 |
[07:22] | Let’s fucking go, man! | 我们上吧! |
[07:24] | Rookie Tsunoda’s on a flying lap. | 菜鸟角田进入计时圈 |
[07:27] | It’s P8. P8, Yuki. | 你拿第八名,裕毅 |
[07:30] | Oh, that was a fucking good lap. | 我这一圈超屌 |
[07:34] | Okay, Lando, you are on the limit. | 兰多,你到极限了 |
[07:41] | P3. Great job. | 第三名,做得好 |
[07:43] | Yeah, baby! Woohoo! | 爽啦 |
[07:53] | End of qualifying hour. | 排位赛的最终阶段 |
[07:54] | Here we go then. The moment you’ve been waiting for. | 众人引颈期盼的时刻要来了 |
[08:05] | We’re into the final shoot-out for pole position here. | 竿位争夺战即将开打 |
[08:10] | Lewis Hamilton. | 路易斯汉莫顿 |
[08:13] | Max Verstappen. | 麦斯韦斯塔潘 (宾士车队 汉莫顿) |
[08:26] | Okay, Lewis. Strat mode two and you’re good to go. | 路易斯,进入第二模式,尽情发挥吧 |
[08:37] | Last sector any better? | 最后区段有比较好吗? |
[08:41] | A-firm. Uh, just the final corner. | 有,只剩最终弯道 |
[08:53] | Let’s see what lap time Hamilton can produce. | 来看看汉莫顿能缴出什么圈时 |
[09:05] | Okay, Lewis, so yeah, that’s P1. | 路易斯,你拿到第一名 |
[09:08] | -Yeah! Come on! | |
[09:11] | This is looking good for Mercedes. | 宾士车队非常有希望 |
[09:15] | Now let’s see what the Red Bulls can do. | 现在来看红牛车队的能耐 (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[09:37] | Okay, Max, so Hamilton has gone. | 麦斯,汉莫顿已经跑完 |
[09:43] | That put you P2. | 你现在是第二名 |
[09:45] | Four thousandths behind. | 落后0.004秒 |
[09:48] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[09:54] | Do whatever you need to here. | 这里要拿出看家本领 |
[09:58] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[10:05] | It’s important to remember in Formula 1, | F1赛车要切记的一大特色 |
[10:07] | it’s all about the fine margins. | 就是胜负往往在分毫之间 |
[10:12] | You take pole by one thousandth of a second, | 只要差千分之一秒,就能拿到竿位 |
[10:15] | that pole could end up being the difference | 站不站竿位,结果可能是拿冠军 |
[10:16] | between the championship and second place. | 或是拿第二的差别 |
[10:38] | Max Verstappen sets the fastest time. He’s on pole! | 麦斯韦斯塔潘跑出最快圈时 竿位被他拿下了! |
[10:45] | That’s pole position. Oh yes! | 你拿到竿位 万岁! |
[10:52] | Well done, mate. Great teamwork. Great teamwork. Well done. Good job. | 做得好,大家合作无间,辛苦了 |
[10:58] | Fucking hell, I didn’t expect that one, but amazing job, guys. | 他妈的出乎我意料,但大家做得很好 (宾士车队 汉莫顿) |
[11:07] | Okay, Lewis. That’s P2. Verstappen P1. | 路易斯,你第二名,韦斯塔潘第一名 |
[11:16] | This gives Verstappen a huge advantage for tomorrow’s race. | 这让韦斯塔潘在明天正赛有极大优势 |
[11:21] | I’m speechless. | 我说不出话了 |
[11:31] | Unbelievable that. What a lap. | 难以置信,表现太棒了 |
[11:37] | We are ruthless and transparent in the analysis of our own performances. | 我们分析自己的表现 一向无情又不加保留 |
[11:44] | Uh, green is us. Uh, purple is, uh, Verstappen. | 绿色是我们,紫色是韦斯塔潘 |
[11:48] | Very quickly, we know why we haven’t performed well. | 我们很快就知道表现不佳的原因 |
[11:51] | I think if you understand, | 如果能够了解 |
[11:53] | um, why you fell short of your own expectations, | 表现不如预期的原因 |
[11:55] | you can move on and try to improve for the next race. | 就可以继续向前 想办法改善下一场比赛 |
[12:00] | We didn’t have the pace. | 我们没跑出速度节奏 |
[12:03] | I don’t want people celebrating like we’ve won yet. | 我不希望大家一副胜券在握的态度 |
[12:06] | -No, absolutely. -It’s one piece of the jigsaw. | -不行 -这只是拼图的一角 |
[12:08] | He’s got to run his fastest race. | 他必须跑出最快的比赛 |
[12:13] | Maxi! Maxi! Maxi! Maxi! | |
[12:16] | Maxi! Maxi! | |
[12:19] | Yuki, you are flying, man. | 裕毅,你开得跟飞的一样 |
[12:21] | I was fighting too much in the last sector. | 我在最后区段太刻意求好 |
[12:24] | You look like you found the rhythm, huh? | 你看起来有找到节奏 |
[12:26] | -How was you? -Not bad. | -你呢? -还不错 |
[12:28] | -The whole quali, you were quick. -Yeah, it was good. | -你在整场资格赛都很快 -很不错 |
[12:34] | -Can we go to Lee next? -Toto, you can do it tomorrow! | 再来可以去找李吗? 托托,你们明天一定没问题 |
[12:38] | -Yeah! -You can do it tomorrow! | -对 -明天一定没问题 |
[12:40] | You’re the champion! | 你们是冠军 |
[12:44] | In terms of the atmosphere in the team, are they a little stunned? | 就车队内部气氛来说 他们有一点错愕吗? |
[12:47] | Was Lewis a little bit stunned after that? | 路易斯在事后有一点错愕吗? |
[12:49] | I haven’t seen him yet, but, uh, definitely, in the team, | 我还没看到他,不过我们车队 |
[12:52] | there was a bit of disappointment, which is clear. | 确实有感到一点失望,这很明显 |
[12:55] | The… the tension is building. | 紧张气息逐渐堆积 |
[12:57] | The tension is building, um, definitely. | 紧张气息逐渐堆积,没错 |
[12:59] | So 1-0 for them today. | 所以他们今天是小胜一场 |
[13:03] | Max, congratulations. Please describe your feelings. | 麦斯,恭喜你,请描述一下心情 |
[13:06] | Ah, it’s been a really good day, but I know the points are tomorrow, so… | 今天当然很开心 但我知道重头戏是明天,所以… |
[13:11] | We really have to, uh, be on it and… and perform tomorrow as well. | 我们必须在明天也拿出优异表现 |
[13:15] | Thank you, Max. | 谢谢你,麦斯 |
[13:17] | Starting alongside Max, it’s a wheel-to-wheel battle between you. | 和麦斯并肩出发 那会是你们齐头并进之争 |
[13:20] | Um… I mean, I’m grateful I can see the guy. | 我很庆幸还能看到他的车尾灯 |
[13:23] | I mean, of course I’d love to have started on… on, uh, uh, first. | 我当然会想从第一名的位置出发 |
[13:26] | But, uh, I did everything I could. I did as good a lap as I could. Um… | 但我已经尽力跑出最快圈时 |
[13:31] | I hope that I can at least keep up with… with the pace that… that they have, | 希望至少能跟上他们的速度节奏 |
[13:35] | and… and hopefully, we can work on strategy. | 另外我们也要研究战术 |
[13:37] | Okay. Good luck. | 好,祝你好运 |
[13:41] | I’m still optimistic, although everyone’s a little bit… | 我还是很乐观,虽然大家都有点… |
[13:44] | I think we’re… we are better coming from the back for the fight. | 我觉得我们后追比较有利 |
[13:48] | What we have to do is wind him up a bit. | 我们其实应该要激他一下 |
[13:50] | -You want Lewis a bit fired up. -Yeah. | -路易斯最好要有点火气 -对 |
[13:52] | As it is, he’s been beat, which he doesn’t like. | 他被打败了,他并不喜欢输 |
[13:55] | -You want him beat and angry. -Yeah, I agree. | 他落败要火大才好 我同意 |
[13:58] | See if you can find a way to… | 妳看看有没有办法… |
[14:00] | What I find incredible with Lewis is | 我觉得路易斯很不可思议的一点 |
[14:03] | how deep he can dig in these difficult moments. | 是他在这种艰困时刻还能想那么深 |
[14:08] | And the level of performance that he can bring to the table. | 以及他能拿出来的高超表现 |
[14:13] | Lewis starting P2 certainly doesn’t put him in an advantageous situation, | 路易斯从第二名出发 绝对无法给予他任何优势 |
[14:18] | but it is just what Lewis needs. | 但这正是路易斯所需要的 |
[14:19] | He’s gonna push all race in order to win it on track. | 他要整场卯起来干,才能赢得比赛 |
[14:28] | Okay. I think Yuki was not in the picture. | 拍好了,裕毅好像没入镜 |
[14:31] | -It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:33] | -No, you were not in the picture. -No? | -你没被拍进去 -没有吗? |
[14:37] | Know what I found out this morning? Know they call him Checo? | 知道我今早发现什么吗? 知道大家都叫他恰哥吧? |
[14:40] | -You know what it means in Mexico? -No. | -你知道那在墨西哥是什么意思吗? -不知道 |
[14:43] | Big dick. | 大老二 |
[14:44] | -Aah! | |
[14:46] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[14:48] | This driver pairing, | 这对车手组合 |
[14:50] | this is as good as there is up and down the pit lane. | 已经是全体最佳组合了 |
[14:54] | I think Checo, with his experience, is exactly what we needed. | 恰哥的经验正是我们所需要的 |
[14:59] | For us, Checo is just finding his form at the right time. | 对我们来说 恰哥在正确时刻找到了他的角色 |
[15:03] | -Will you go flat out? -Yeah. Well– | -你会油门到底吗? -会 |
[15:05] | And, uh, driving to the one stop. | 只进维修站一次 |
[15:08] | I feel, in the beginning, of course, how the tires will be, | 我会在一开始感受轮胎状况 |
[15:10] | but then after that, if you don’t feel great, you have to go. | 之后如果觉得不妙,就该进站 |
[15:14] | You cannot just sit there and be slow because then they will try to get you. | 不能傻傻地拖慢速度 因为他们会抓准机会超车 |
[15:22] | I think, you know, in Max, we’ve got a driver | 我们有麦斯这样的车手 |
[15:26] | that is probably the only driver on the grid | 他大概是场上唯一有可能 |
[15:28] | capable of… of taking on Lewis Hamilton. | 跟路易斯汉莫顿一较高下的车手 |
[15:33] | Uh, where to start? | 要从哪开始说咧? |
[15:35] | I mean, in our DNA we want to win. | 我们的本性就是要争第一 |
[15:37] | You know, anything is possible in… in this world | 在这一行,凡事都有可能 |
[15:40] | when you work very hard and you keep pushing, | 只要努力付出,不要懈怠就有机会 |
[15:43] | and look where we are now, this year. | 看看我们今年的成绩 |
[15:45] | We are in this final race | 我们要在收官赛争冠 |
[15:46] | and now, of course, we want to finish this off in… in style. | 当然也想来个华丽收场 |
[15:55] | Everybody’s got something to eat in them. | 每个人都吃过东西了 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I want to get the drivers to bed. | 我要车手上床睡觉 |
[16:00] | -Just need to keep them all calm tonight. -Sorry? | -得让他们今晚保持冷静 -什么? |
[16:02] | Keep them all calm, focused on the race. | 让他们保持冷静,专心在比赛上面 |
[16:05] | Yeah, we can do it. | 我们一定没问题 |
[16:06] | -We have to beat them. -Yeah, yeah. | -一定要打败他们 -对 (星期天,正赛) |
[16:29] | Yo. Hey, Checo. | 喂,恰哥 |
[16:31] | Hey, man. How’s the hangover? | 你好,宿醉还好吗? |
[16:34] | No hangover, man. Just water for me. | 我没宿醉,只喝水 |
[16:53] | Welcome to Abu Dhabi. | 欢迎来到阿布达比 |
[16:55] | We are just hours away from the final race | 只剩几个小时,就即将展开 |
[16:58] | in one of the most phenomenal seasons Formula 1 has ever seen. | F1赛车史上 第一惊心动魄赛季的收官赛 |
[17:05] | The chance for Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton | 麦斯韦斯塔潘和路易斯汉莫顿 |
[17:08] | to be the writer of their own story. | 将有机会为自己写下历史 |
[17:10] | What we don’t know is how this blockbuster ends. | 我们所不确定的是 这场大戏会有什么样的结局 |
[17:18] | As a team principal, it couldn’t be more exciting. | 身为车队经理,这是最刺激的局势 |
[17:22] | I love the pressure. | 我爱压力 |
[17:23] | This is when I’m in my comfort zone. | 这是我的舒适圈 |
[17:26] | -How’s Lewis? In good shape? -Good. | -路易斯怎么样?状况好吗? -很好 |
[17:28] | Good. He’ll be looking forward to it. | 很好,他会很期待开赛 |
[17:30] | Yeah, he’s… he’s absolutely in the zone. | 他绝对已经进入状况了 |
[17:33] | I’m always trying to perform to meet my own expectations. | 我一直努力达到自己的期望 |
[17:37] | You’re either good enough or not. | 结果只有够好或不够好 |
[17:40] | I feel the nerves. I absolutely feel the nerves. | 我感到紧张,真的很紧张 |
[17:43] | And, of course, moment that you know | 有近十亿人在看著 |
[17:45] | is being watched by close to a billion people. | 我们就会认知到自己的紧张 |
[17:48] | All eyes are on, you know, what’s gonna happen at this race. | 每一双眼睛 都在关注赛况发展 |
[17:52] | Who’s gonna be world champion? | 世界冠军会是谁? |
[18:05] | Okay, an important question for you. What do you want for Christmas? | 问妳一个重要问题 圣诞节想要什么? |
[18:09] | LPS! LPS! | 《小小宠物店》的玩具! |
[18:12] | All right. | 没问题 |
[18:15] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[18:17] | Hello. -I’m sending you a kiss, okay? | -你好 -我要给你一个吻,可以吗? |
[18:20] | Okay. Love you. -Love you. | -好,爱你 -爱你 |
[18:22] | Kiss. | 亲一个 |
[18:26] | Christian and Toto, they have very different styles, | 克利斯汀和托托的风格南辕北辙 |
[18:29] | but they’re more similar than they… than they would ever care to admit. | 但他们其实比自己愿意承认的相似 |
[18:32] | Who do you think is gonna win the World Championship this year? | 妳觉得今年的世界冠军会是谁? |
[18:36] | Max. Do you think he’s got a chance? | 麦斯 妳觉得他有机会? |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:40] | You could not sacrifice as much of your lifeto a job | 要能够为一份工作牺牲那么多的人生 |
[18:45] | if it didn’t permeate every single piece of your being. | 一定是因为那份工作已经渗进骨子了 |
[18:50] | It is life. | 那就是他们的人生 |
[18:51] | For Christian and for Toto, it’s everything. | 对克利斯汀和托托来说,那就是一切 |
[18:55] | -How are you feeling? -Yeah, good. | 你心情怎么样? 很好 |
[18:58] | -Yeah? -Good. Just want… | -真的? -很好,只是想… |
[18:59] | -The hanging around drives you mad. -It’s normal to feel nervous though. | -那种悬而不决会让人发疯 -紧张也是很正常的事 |
[19:03] | Whatever your… your gut… You’ve got a really good gut. | 只要你的直觉…你的直觉很敏锐 |
[19:06] | Follow it. | 跟随直觉吧 |
[19:10] | Yep. Anyway, we’ll see. It’ll be all right. | 到时候就知道了,一定没问题 |
[19:12] | Right. | 对 |
[19:14] | -Are you going then? This is it? -I’m gonna go. Get myself sorted. | -那你要走了吗? -我要走了 -时候到了 -我收拾一下心情 |
[19:18] | See you later. | 再见 |
[19:21] | We’re moments away from the greatest showdown | 这项运动最精采的对决 |
[19:24] | that this sport has seen. | 再过不久即将登场 |
[19:27] | Hamilton versus Verstappen. | 汉莫顿对上韦斯塔潘 |
[19:29] | Winner takes it all. | 胜者为王 |
[19:35] | You’d prefer an attacking race? | 你比较喜欢攻击性的风格吗? |
[19:37] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. -对 -嗯 |
[19:39] | -If we need to. -If we need to, yeah. Understood. | -有必要的话 -没错 了解 |
[19:43] | Just fucking do what you’ve done at every single race you’ve driven for us. | 就照你一直以来 在我们车队的跑法就好 |
[19:47] | Okay? You’ll be fine. | 知道吗?你一定没问题 |
[19:53] | Lewis has won more than 100 races. | 路易斯赢了超过一百场比赛 |
[19:56] | He’s beaten all records. | 每项纪录都被他打破了 |
[19:58] | He’s a seven-time world champion. | 他是七届世界冠军 |
[20:02] | And you can be sure that he’s gonna push | 他也一定会全力冲刺 |
[20:04] | in order to win the eighth World Championship. | 好赢得第八次世界冠军 |
[20:08] | Radio check. | 无线电检查 |
[20:10] | Radio’s loud and clear. | 讯号清晰 |
[20:15] | Max is driving with such confidence, aggression. | 麦斯驾驶时充满信心和攻击性 |
[20:20] | And after the last seven years of pain, | 经历了过去痛苦的七年 |
[20:23] | we’ve got to do everything we can to get this over the line. | 我们必须竭尽所能取得这次成功 |
[20:26] | Radio check. | 无线电检查 |
[20:27] | Loud. | 讯号清晰 |
[20:29] | What Max has done, | 从麦斯在青少年时期踏进赛车起 |
[20:31] | from the moment that he stepped in the car as a teenager, | |
[20:34] | to suddenly there he is as a 24-year-old young man, | 到现在他突然已是24岁的年轻人 |
[20:39] | it’s been a hell of a journey. | 这一路上风风雨雨 |
[20:43] | All eyes now focused on the grid. | 全场焦点都集中在起跑区 |
[20:48] | We’ve been waiting for this all season long. | 我们等这一刻已等了一季之久 |
[21:09] | As a driver, I’m only there to win. That’s the only thing that counts. | 身为车手,我上场只为求胜 那是唯一的要事 |
[21:16] | It’s been the most difficult year of racing. | 今年是我参赛以来最辛苦的一年 |
[21:20] | I’ve fought hard for this World Championship. | 我一直很努力争夺这次世界冠军 |
[21:23] | We’re gonna have a battle. May the best man win. | 我们会激战一场 以实力决胜负 |
[21:28] | The world champion against the young gun. A proper battle. | 世界冠军对上后起之秀 恰到好处 (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[21:49] | Hamilton gets a decent start. | 汉莫顿起跑还不赖 (宾士车队 汉莫顿) |
[21:56] | -What’s the situation behind? Verstappen, position two. | 后方情况如何? 韦斯塔潘排第二 |
[22:03] | Great stuff, Lewis. | 做得好,路易斯 |
[22:06] | Unbelievable start from Hamilton! | 汉莫顿拿出不可思议的起跑表现 |
[22:08] | But we’re only on the first lap. | 但现在还只是第一圈 |
[22:12] | Norris goes wide! | 诺里斯的路线大开 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[22:15] | I messed up. | 我失误了 |
[22:16] | Car behind is Sainz. | 后面的车是塞兹 |
[22:19] | Here comes Carlos Sainz bearing down on Lando Norris. | 卡洛斯塞兹从后方摸上兰多诺里斯 (法拉利车队 塞兹) |
[22:24] | Norris in front of you. You can push. | 诺里斯在你前面,你可以全速冲刺 |
[22:29] | Be careful. Sainz right behind you. | 注意,塞兹紧贴在后 |
[22:32] | -Lando? -Okay, confirm. | 兰多? 收到 |
[22:40] | Sainz to the outside. | 塞兹走外侧 |
[22:44] | There comes Leclerc. There’s three abreast. | 勒克莱尔来了,三车并行 |
[22:47] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[22:49] | Carlos Sainz goes through! | 卡洛斯塞兹冲了过去 |
[22:52] | That didn’t quite go to plan. | 计划不太顺遂 |
[22:54] | The Ferraris got way too close to me. | 法拉利车队离我太近了 |
[22:56] | Ah, God. | 糟糕 |
[23:00] | That was good. Currently P4. | 很好,目前暂居第四名 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I think we are good. | 我觉得没问题 |
[23:06] | Sainz in fourth, Norris fifth, Leclerc in sixth. | 塞兹第四,诺里斯第五 勒克莱尔第六 |
[23:09] | Out in front, Hamilton still has the lead from Max Verstappen. | 前段依旧是汉莫顿领先麦斯韦斯塔潘 |
[23:12] | Come on, Max! | -上啊! -麦斯加油! (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[23:16] | Verstappen is closing in. | 韦斯塔潘逐渐逼近 |
[23:22] | Verstappen takes the lead of the race! | 韦斯塔潘领先了! |
[23:25] | Come on! | 加油! |
[23:28] | Hamilton regains the lead, but he cut the corner. | 汉莫顿再次领先 但他是从赛道外切西瓜 |
[23:37] | He has to give that back. | 他必须把位置还回来 |
[23:39] | Yup, we’re on it, Max. Don’t worry. | 我们在处理了,麦斯,不用担心 (宾士车队 汉莫顿) |
[23:43] | He pushed me off track. | 他把我推离赛道 |
[23:49] | Michael, what would you like us to do? | 麦可,你要我们怎么做? |
[23:50] | Give up the entire gap. | 让回全部距离差 |
[23:53] | They’ve penalized Hamilton, | 他们处罚了汉莫顿,但他能保持领先 |
[23:55] | but he gets to keep the lead. | |
[24:01] | -Fucking hell. -Yes. | -他妈的 -烂 |
[24:03] | Michael, it’s Christian. | 麦可,我是克利斯汀 |
[24:05] | Go ahead, Christian. | 克利斯汀请说 |
[24:06] | He has to give that back. Your regulations are clear. | 他必须把位置让回来 规则订得很清楚 |
[24:09] | The stewards view was that he gave up all of the lasting advantage. | 裁判认为他放弃了所有优势 |
[24:13] | Where did he give it up? | 他在哪放弃的? |
[24:15] | My job is to | 我的工作 |
[24:18] | push as hard as I can for this team. | 是为这支车队据理力争 |
[24:20] | If I look back over the season, nothing has gone our way. | 回顾这个赛季,没半次是对我们有利 |
[24:24] | -Where did he give it up? -Before the end of the lap. | -他在哪放弃的? -在那一圈结束前 |
[24:26] | -We haven’t seen– -Immediately. | -我们没看到… -立即放弃了 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | That is incredible. What are they doing here? | 太扯了,他们在搞什么? |
[24:36] | Max, let’s just get on with this and win it on track, mate. | 麦斯,我们继续努力,在场上赢回来 |
[24:42] | I’m a believer that fate always balances things out in the end. | 我相信好坏到头终有报 |
[24:51] | Great work, Lewis. Keep it up. | 做得好,路易斯,继续加油 |
[24:56] | Red Bull is a bit like the baby throwing the toys out of the pram. | 红牛车队有点像小宝宝在闹脾气 |
[25:00] | We are just focused on delivering the best possible race. | 我们只专注在跑出最好的比赛 |
[25:04] | Verstappen behind. 1.5 seconds now the gap. | 麦斯韦斯塔潘落后 目前距离差是1.5秒 (宾士车队 波泰斯) |
[25:23] | Which position I am? | 我是第几名? |
[25:25] | Currently P8. | 目前暂居第八名 |
[25:27] | Fuck. Shit! | 妈的,该死 (宾士车队 汉莫顿) |
[25:34] | Okay, Lewis, so box, box. | 路易斯,进站 |
[25:37] | Hamilton and Verstappen both going for new tires. | 汉莫顿和韦斯塔潘双双进站换胎 (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[25:43] | This pace is good, Checo. | 速度节奏很好,恰哥 |
[25:45] | This puts Pérez in the lead of the Grand Prix. | 这让佩瑞兹居于领先地位 |
[25:48] | -What’s the plan now? We’ll be looking to hold up Lewis. | 现在有什么计划? 我们要拖慢路易斯 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:54] | Sergio, he’s a phenomenal team player. | 塞吉欧是很讲团队精神的好手 |
[25:57] | He’s just what we need in this fight. | 他正是我们这场决斗所需要的 |
[26:05] | Hamilton, car behind. | 后方来车是汉莫顿 |
[26:13] | I’ve never had a race car capable of achieving podiums. | 我没开过有战力上颁奖台的赛车 |
[26:18] | To be fighting Mercedes is tremendous. | 能跟宾士车队对决的意义很重大 |
[26:22] | Come on. Checo, come on! Come on! | 加油,恰哥加油 |
[26:28] | Christian, he just wants me to maximize the full car potential. | 克利斯汀只想要我发挥车辆最大潜力 |
[26:37] | You can imagine how big this opportunity is for me. | 汉莫顿需要尽快超过佩瑞兹 |
[26:41] | –Okay, back him up. Back him up. -Yeah. | 好,挡住他… 是 接近S形弯 汉莫顿从内侧超车成功 佩瑞兹又反超回来 |
[27:09] | Hamilton gets a really good drive | 汉莫顿操作得很漂亮 |
[27:11] | and takes the lead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. | 在阿布达比大奖赛取得领先 |
[27:13] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油… |
[27:24] | Checo, he’s a tough operator. | 恰哥是很坚韧的车手 |
[27:27] | He’s like a dog with a bone. | 他就像紧咬著骨头的狗一样 |
[27:29] | He never gives up. | 从不放弃 |
[27:35] | Pérez goes to the inside! | 佩瑞兹走内侧 |
[27:40] | Pérez is back in front! | 佩瑞兹又反超了 不要! |
[27:44] | Go on, Checo! Yes, mate! | 恰哥加油! 干得好! |
[27:48] | This is really frustrating Lewis Hamilton. | 这真的让路易斯汉莫顿很挫败 |
[27:52] | Some dangerous driving. | 有点危险驾驶 |
[27:55] | Michael, it’s a bit dangerous. Can you warn them? | 麦可,场面有点危险 你能警告他们吗? |
[27:58] | So far, they’re racing, Toto. Hard racing. | 托托,他们目前只是竞争得很激烈 |
[28:09] | Brilliant job, Checo. | 做得非常好,恰哥 |
[28:13] | Pérez playing the ultimate team game here. | 佩瑞兹拿出完美的团队精神 (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[28:23] | Okay, so gap to Hamilton, eight seconds. | 和汉莫顿的距离差是八秒 |
[28:25] | Max Verstappen is closing! | 麦斯韦斯塔潘追近 |
[28:27] | Come on! | 上啊! |
[28:32] | Okay, Max, let’s go. | 麦斯,开始吧 |
[28:38] | Verstappen is right with him now. | 麦斯韦斯塔潘追到他了 |
[28:40] | Verstappen, the car behind now. | 后方来车是韦斯塔潘 |
[28:44] | Hamilton needs to get past Pérez here! | 汉莫顿必须在这里超过佩瑞兹 |
[28:48] | He gets the job done. Hamilton leads the Grand Prix. | 他成功了,汉莫顿取得领先 |
[28:56] | But Verstappen is coming right with him. | 但韦斯塔潘紧追在后 |
[29:00] | Come on! | 上啊! |
[29:07] | Okay, Checo, good job. Let Max pass. | 恰哥,辛苦了,让麦斯通过 |
[29:14] | Pérez let his teammate through. | 佩瑞兹让队友通过 (红牛车队 韦斯塔潘) |
[29:27] | Ah, Checo is a legend. | 恰哥超强的 |
[29:29] | Absolute animal. | 强得不可思议 |
[29:32] | Okay, Max, focus on Hamilton. | 麦斯,专注在汉莫顿身上 |
[29:37] | So, Verstappen just one second. | 和韦斯塔潘的距离差只有一秒 |
[29:41] | Come on, let’s have a go at it. | 加油,我们上吧 |
[30:09] | Only eight laps to go. | 只剩八圈,路易斯汉莫顿扩大领先 |
[30:11] | Lewis Hamilton is extending his lead at the front. | |
[30:15] | What can Verstappen do? | 韦斯塔潘能怎么办? |
[30:18] | Okay, Max. Just get your head down. Let’s go. | 麦斯,保持专心,上吧 |
[30:23] | These are great laps, Lewis. Keep it up. Keep the pressure on. | 这几圈很漂亮,路易斯 继续加油,继续保持压力 |
[30:28] | The championship trophy going Hamilton’s way as it stands. | 看来冠军奖杯即将落入汉莫顿手中 |
[30:34] | The clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[30:35] | Max is driving his heart out there, but, uh, we’re gonna need a miracle. | 麦斯尽力了,但我们需要奇迹 |
[30:47] | Lap 52 of 58 now. | 58圈的赛事来到第52圈 |
[30:49] | Lewis Hamilton edging closer and closer to the title. | 路易斯汉莫顿越来越接近冠军头衔 (威廉斯车队 拉特菲) |
[30:58] | Okay, Nicky. Overtake Schumacher. Could be your last attempt. | 尼古,超过舒马克 这可能是你最后一次机会 |
[31:02] | It has to be this lap, mate. Give everything. | 一定要把握这圈,拿出全力 |
[31:06] | Try to push hard now. Push hard. | 试著再加速 |
[31:18] | Nah. They forced me off the road. | 他把我逼出赛道 |
[31:20] | Stay with him. Stay with him. Put him under pressure. | 咬紧他,给他压力 |
[31:35] | Oh no! Nicholas Latifi has crashed. | 糟糕,尼古拉斯拉特菲撞车了 |
[31:39] | Hang on. We’ve got… | 等一下,出现… |
[31:41] | a big shunt. Big shunt. | 出现严重车祸 |
[31:51] | That will be a safety car. | 安全车要出来了 |
[31:54] | And this completely changes the context of this race. | 这完全改变了这场比赛的情境 |
[31:59] | Max, there’s yellow flags at turn 14. | 麦斯,14号弯道出黄旗 |
[32:02] | Latifi’s completely in the middle of the road. Debris all over the shop. | 拉特菲完全停在路中间,到处是碎屑 |
[32:06] | Hamilton was just moments away from winning this. | 汉莫顿离获胜只有一步之遥 |
[32:09] | -What is gonna happen now? -No! No! | 接下来会怎么发展? |
[32:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[32:20] | -I lost it. –Okay, Nicky. So you can jump out. | 我失手了 尼古,你可以下车了 |
[32:28] | The safety car is deployed. | 安全车出动 |
[32:31] | We’ve gotta have a go at that. | 我们得把握机会 |
[32:34] | Box and pit. Confirm, please, Max. | 进站,麦斯,请确认 |
[32:38] | Red Bull pit Verstappen. | 红牛车队要韦斯塔潘进站 |
[32:41] | There’s a risk he’ll lose position. | 他有可能会失去位置 |
[32:45] | But Red Bull will be gambling on faster tires. | 但红牛车队把希望押在更快的轮胎上 |
[32:51] | Look, we got nothing to lose. | 反正我们是背水一战 |
[32:54] | Winning this championship is gonna be all about maximizing our chances, | 想夺冠,就要彻底利用机会 |
[32:57] | taking opportunities. | |
[32:59] | We’ve got half a chance and we’ve gotta go for it. | 我们有一半的机会,我们要放手一试 |
[33:02] | All right, let’s have it. | 好,上吧 |
[33:06] | Verstappen is quite a way behind Hamilton. | 韦斯塔潘大幅落后汉莫顿 |
[33:08] | There are five lapped cars standing between him and the race leader. | 他和第一名隔了五辆被套圈的慢车 |
[33:16] | Uh, these need to get out of the way. | 他们要让开 |
[33:19] | They should unlap themselves. | 他们该自己追回套圈 |
[33:25] | Ordinarily, under a safety car, | 通常在安全车底下 |
[33:28] | the lapped cars are allowed to unlap themselves. | 被套圈的车可以自行追回套圈 |
[33:32] | So they overtake the safety car and catch up to the back of the pack. | 所以他们会超过安全车 追上后段 |
[33:39] | It allows the actual order of the Grand Prix, | 这能维持比赛当时的真正排名 |
[33:43] | first, second, third, fourth, to line up behind the safety car | 一、二、三、四名能排在安全车之后 |
[33:47] | so that when they go back to racing, the order is correct. | 等比赛继续,排序才会正确 |
[33:53] | Max, lapped cars will not be allowed to overtake. | 麦斯,被套圈的车未获准超车 |
[33:56] | Oh, lapped cars will not be allowed to overtake. | 被套圈的车未获准超车 |
[34:01] | Which leaves Verstappen with a lot of work to do then. | 这样韦斯塔潘要做的努力可就多了 |
[34:06] | Yeah, of course. Typical decision. | 果然是这种决定 |
[34:10] | I’m not surprised. | 不意外 |
[34:16] | They may as well give this fucking championship to Hamilton. | 干脆直接把冠军颁给汉莫顿好了 |
[34:25] | How many cars are in between us? | 我们隔几辆车? |
[34:28] | Uh, five cars between you. | 你们隔了五辆车 |
[34:31] | -Christian to Michael. –Go ahead, Christian. | -克利斯汀呼叫麦可 -克利斯汀请说 |
[34:33] | Why… why… why aren’t we getting these lapped cars out of the way? | 被套圈的车为什么不让路? |
[34:36] | Because, Christian, just give me a second. | 克利斯汀,等我一下 |
[34:40] | Okay, my main big one is to get this, uh, incident clear. | 我的主要任务是收拾事故现场 |
[34:44] | You only need one racing lap. | 只需要一圈就够了吧 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:53] | The Williams is on a crane. That’s being moved out of the way now. | 威廉斯车队的车被吊开了 |
[34:58] | Keep working the tires, Max. | 继续暖胎,麦斯 (麦拉伦车队 诺里斯) |
[35:05] | It’s green on the safety car. | 安全车亮绿灯 |
[35:07] | They want you to overtake the safety car. Right, let’s go. | 他们要你超过安全车,去吧 |
[35:18] | All the cars ahead of you are allowed to overtake Hamilton. | 你前方的车都获准超过汉莫顿 |
[35:22] | Well, this is highly unusual. | 这场面极不寻常 |
[35:24] | Not all of the cars are allowed to unlap themselves. | 不是所有的车都获准追回套圈 |
[35:27] | Just the five in between Hamilton and Verstappen. | 仅限汉莫顿和韦斯塔潘之间那五辆 (奥斯顿马丁车队 史卓尔) |
[35:32] | There’s cars overtaking the safety car. | 有车在超安全车 |
[35:35] | Not… not us. Not us. Stay where you are. Stay where you are. | 我们不行,保持位置… |
[35:40] | Man, what the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[35:43] | Only a certain number of cars were allowed to unlap themselves. | 只有特定的赛车获准追回套圈 |
[35:46] | They were the cars between Lewis Hamilton in first and Max Verstappen in second. | 就是第一名的路易斯汉莫顿 和第二名的麦斯韦斯塔潘之间的车 |
[35:50] | Very, very strange. | 非常奇怪 |
[35:52] | Very unfair. | 非常不公平 |
[35:55] | When you look at it in simple terms, | 简单来说 |
[35:57] | Max was the only beneficiary. | 麦斯是唯一的受惠者 |
[36:00] | It’s a really bizarre one, and it’s harsh on Hamilton. | 这真的很诡异,而且对汉莫顿极不利 不! |
[36:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:08] | This is a mess. Another huge mess. | 这是问题,又一个大问题 |
[36:12] | Safety car is in this lap, Max. | 安全车会在这圈下场,麦斯 |
[36:15] | Come on! | 上啊! |
[36:17] | -Go on, boy. -Come on, boy! | -上啊 -加油 |
[36:30] | Fuck! | 干! |
[36:33] | Fuck, is he right behind me? | 妈的,他就在我后面吗? |
[36:37] | With new tires? | 还换了新轮胎? |
[36:39] | Verstappen, the car behind now. | 现在后方来车是韦斯塔潘 |
[36:43] | It has left Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen side by side. | 这让路易斯汉莫顿 和麦斯韦斯塔潘齐头并进 |
[36:48] | I’ve always had a target on my back, since I started racing. | 从进入赛车界开始,就一直被针对 |
[36:52] | It does feel like people can be out to get you. | 感觉像是大家要做掉我 |
[37:02] | Michael, that is so not right. That is so not right! | 麦可,这样做大错特错 |
[37:08] | The safety car coming in on this lap. | 安全车会在这一圈离场 |
[37:13] | Come on, Max! | 麦斯加油 |
[37:14] | Come on! Come on! | 加油… |
[37:17] | We’re gonna have one lap of racing to decide the championship. | 我们要用一圈来决定冠军谁属 |
[37:22] | This is it, mate. This is it. | 成败就看这一刻 |
[37:32] | So just prepare your tires. One lap remaining. | 准备好轮胎,只剩一圈 |
[37:42] | Come on! | 加油… |
[37:43] | -Come on! -Let’s do it! | 上啊 |
[37:47] | And we have got 3.2 miles of racing action | 到终点线前 |
[37:52] | all the way to the checkered flag. | 有5公里的赛车好戏要上演了 |
[38:03] | Here we go! | 开始了 |
[38:10] | Is it gonna be a first World Championship for Verstappen? | 韦斯塔潘会首次夺得世界冠军吗? |
[38:14] | -Yes, boy! -Come on! | -好耶 -加油 |
[38:18] | Is it gonna be an eighth World Championship for Lewis Hamilton? | 路易斯汉莫顿 会第八次夺得世界冠军吗? |
[38:29] | Get in! | 上啊! |
[38:32] | Come on! | 加油! |
[38:41] | Verstappen takes the lead of the race! | 韦斯塔潘取得领先 |
[38:48] | No, Michael! No! No! | 不!麦可!这样不对! |
[38:57] | Here comes Lewis Hamilton though! | 不过路易斯汉莫顿追上来了 |
[39:05] | Verstappen stays ahead! | 韦斯塔潘保持领先! |
[39:08] | Come on! | 加油! |
[39:13] | Nah, this is getting manipulated, man. | 这场比赛被设计了 |
[39:20] | They have shared a brilliant championship battle. | 他们一起跑出精彩的冠军战 |
[39:25] | But the championship can only be won by one. | 但冠军头衔只能由一人获得 |
[39:32] | Yes! Yes! Oh my God! | 万岁!我的天啊! |
[39:36] | Yes! Yes! | 万岁! |
[39:43] | Fucking yes! Yes! | 他妈的爽啦! |
[39:46] | Max Verstappen, for the first time ever, | 麦斯韦斯塔潘首次夺得世界冠军 |
[39:49] | is champion of the world! | |
[39:52] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊! |
[39:55] | Max Verstappen, you are the world champion. | 麦斯韦斯塔潘,你是世界冠军 |
[39:59] | The world champion! | 世界冠军! |
[40:01] | Fucking hell! | 爽到不行! |
[40:04] | That is unbelievable, guys. | 真是难以置信 |
[40:07] | We love you. We absolutely fucking love you. | 我们爱你,我们超爱你 |
[40:29] | -Aww! | |
[40:35] | Oh! | |
[40:39] | Oh! | |
[40:54] | -We did it. We did it! -I love you. You did it! | 我们成功了… |
[41:21] | Well done, gents. | 大家辛苦了 |
[41:23] | You did everything you could all year. Well done. | 我们一整年都很尽力,辛苦了 |
[41:45] | I didn’t even see Max crossing the line. | 我甚至没看麦斯冲过终点线 |
[41:49] | But my very reaction in that moment was, “What just happened?” | 但我当时的反应是 “这是怎么回事?” |
[41:54] | Michael and race control. | 呼叫麦可和控制中心 |
[41:56] | Go ahead, Toto. | 托托请说 |
[41:57] | You need to reinstate the lap before. That’s not right. | 你得恢复上一圈状态,这样不对 |
[42:01] | Toto… -Yes? | -托托 -是 |
[42:02] | It’s called a motor race, okay? Sorry? | 这就是赛车,好吗? 你说什么? |
[42:05] | We went car racing. | 我们是在赛车 |
[42:08] | -What did he say? -“We went car racing.” Autorennen. | -他说什么? -“我们是在赛车” |
[42:14] | Max was worthy of winning the championship. | 麦斯有资格赢得车手冠军 |
[42:17] | But not in the way it happened. | 但不该是用这种方式 |
[42:22] | If you’re doing a good enough job, you will win the race. | 只要做得够好,就会赢得比赛 |
[42:26] | And here, that was not how it went. | 但这次却非如此 |
[42:30] | The decision was simply wrong. | 那个决定显然有错 |
[42:32] | And it’s clear that this is gonna leave some scars | 绝对会让路易斯、我和车队留下伤疤 |
[42:36] | on Lewis, myself, and the team. | |
[42:58] | We did an amazing job this year. We gave it everything. | 我们今年表现得很出色 我们尽了全力 |
[43:04] | It’s been, uh, the… the most difficult of seasons. | 这是多年来最艰困的赛季 |
[43:09] | We never gave up, and that’s the most important thing. | 我们绝不放弃,那才是最重要的 |
[43:12] | I just really wish a big congratulations to Max and to his team. | 我诚心恭喜麦斯和他的车队 |
[43:23] | Because of the intensity, | 因为那种激烈程度 |
[43:26] | because of the struggles that we’ve had throughout the year, | 因为我们一整年的困苦挣扎 |
[43:31] | because of the seven years of struggling and perseverance, | 因为七年来的挣扎和毅力 |
[43:37] | it was just the most, you know, unbelievable feeling. | 那是最令人难以置信的感觉 |
[43:42] | You’re world champion! | 你是世界冠军! |
[43:45] | You did it! You did it! | 你成功了! |
[43:48] | -Amazing! | 了不起 |
[44:01] | The goal was, together with my dad, to win a championship. | 我和我爸的目标是赢得世界冠军 |
[44:06] | We had pole positions, race wins, but this was the ultimate dream. | 我们拿过竿位,赢过分站赛事 但这才是最终梦想 |
[44:12] | And now that we have achieved that, it’s something I will never forget. | 现在我们做到了,我绝对不会忘怀 |
[44:31] | Some big names on there. | 上面有好些大明星 |
[44:33] | -Yeah. -You’re with all of ’em now. | -对 -你现在跟他们并列了 |
[44:40] | Lewis had done everything that was necessary to win the championship. | 路易斯已经尽了获胜所需的一切努力 |
[44:45] | It was taken away from him | 冠军从他手中被硬生生夺走 |
[44:47] | and there’s nothing better that they could have done to motivate us. | 没什么能比这还要激励我们 |
[44:52] | Little present for you. | 有个小礼物要给你 |
[44:54] | Oh wow. That’s really, really special. | 这真的很特别 |
[44:57] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. Look at that. Amazing. | 谢谢… 真漂亮,太棒了 |
[45:01] | -Thank you. -I mean, after especially this season. | -谢谢 -尤其是经历过这个赛季 |
[45:05] | Will Red Bull have a target on their backs next year? | 红牛车队明年要小心背后吗? |
[45:09] | Everybody has a target on their backs next year. |