时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I’m talking to Guenther. Guenther, points on the board for Kevin. | 我正在和京特·施泰纳对话 京特 |
[00:12] | How do you view that result? | 凯文的积分 你对这个结果有什么看法? |
[00:13] | The car looked very quick. | 那辆车看起来速度很快 |
[00:15] | What I’m happy about is the performance of the car. | 我对车的性能很满意 |
[00:17] | Now we know the car is good, | 现在我们知道这车是辆好车 |
[00:19] | Kevin and Mick will have good results, both of them. | 凯文和米克 两人的成绩都会很好 |
[00:21] | We cannot be too greedy, you know? | 我们不能太过贪心 你知道吧? |
[00:23] | Last year, for two points, uh, | 去年 为了两点积分 |
[00:25] | I mean, I would have fucked the whole paddock, | 我会狠操整个围场 |
[00:28] | so hopefully we can get some more. | 所以 希望我们可以得到更多积分 |
[00:29] | America doesn’t mind, but I’ll apologize for the language. | 我会为刚刚的用词道歉 |
[00:31] | – Guenther, thanks and well done. – Thank you. | -京特 谢谢你 你们做得很好 -谢谢 |
[00:35] | – What language did I use? – I didn’t hear. | -我刚刚骂什么了? -我没听到 |
[00:37] | – Did you drop an F-bomb? – No! No! | -你是不是说草字头了? -没有啊! |
[00:39] | What language did I use? | 我刚刚说什么了? |
[00:41] | What did you say you would do to the whole paddock? | 你刚刚说你会怎么着整个围场? |
[00:44] | Hug them! | 拥抱他们! (美国 北卡罗来纳州) |
[01:07] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:08] | I can’t hold onto your vest! | 我抓不住你的背心! |
[01:14] | Haas is back. | 哈斯回来了 |
[01:15] | I always said in ’22, we would be back. | 2022年的时候我总说 我们会回来的 |
[01:19] | Kevin Magnussen, welcome back to Formula 1. | 凯文·马格努森 欢迎回归一级方程式 |
[01:22] | A brilliant fifth on his return with the Haas team. | 回归赛中 他代表哈斯车队 取得了第五名的优异成绩 |
[01:25] | What a remarkable result that is. | 真是个了不起的成绩 |
[01:27] | First points for Haas since 2020. | 哈斯队自2020年来的第一份积分 |
[01:31] | And it all came together. I mean, I’m so happy. | 一切都很顺利 我太开心了 |
[01:36] | We developed a complete new car. | 我们开发了一辆全新的车 |
[01:38] | It is a lot of money, a big investment. Failure for Gene is not an option. | 这是一大笔钱 一大笔投资 吉恩不接受失败 |
[01:43] | It’s just exciting, having a car that can score points. | 非常兴奋 能拥有一辆可以赢积分的赛车 |
[01:48] | The combination of Kevin and Mick, the team, the car, | 凯文和米克的结合、车队、赛车 |
[01:52] | we have a good chance. | 我们的胜算很大 |
[01:54] | He almost threw me off! | 他差点把我给甩下去! |
[01:56] | He drives like a maniac. | 他的驾驶风格就像个疯子 |
[01:58] | I’m not going to ride the Jet Ski anymore. | 我再也不会骑摩托艇了 |
[02:00] | We know what we’ve got, what the car can do. | 我们知道自己的实力 知道赛车的能力 |
[02:03] | We need two drivers scoring points consistently | 我们需要两位能不断获得积分的车手 |
[02:05] | because, if there is no performance, it’s no point to be around. | 因为 如果没有成绩 那比赛就没有意义了 (Formula 1:疾速争胜) (虎父无犬子?) |
[02:28] | We’re by the shores of the Red Sea | 我们齐聚红海之滨 |
[02:30] | for the second World Championship Saudi Arabian Grand Prix. | 参加第二届世界锦标赛 沙特阿拉伯大奖赛 |
[02:34] | Welcome to Jeddah. | 欢迎来到吉达 |
[02:40] | – It’s a cool paddock, this, isn’t it? – Yeah, really nice. | -这围场很酷哦? -是啊 非常不错 |
[02:57] | Can you lean against the wall with your arms behind? | 你能靠着墙 把手扶在后面吗? |
[03:00] | – No. – Come on. Even Charles did it. | -不行 -拜托 连夏尔都做了 |
[03:02] | It’s cute. Come on. | 很可爱 来嘛 |
[03:04] | Okay, exactly. Do the thinking face. | 很好 没错 来个思考的表情 |
[03:07] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[03:12] | Morning, boss. | 早安 老板 |
[03:13] | You know how to charm. How are you? | 你很会释放魅力 你好吗? |
[03:15] | All good, yeah. | 都很好 嗯 |
[03:16] | I saw the car outside and was thinking you will be here | 我在外面看到车了 想着你会在这里 |
[03:19] | because I am parking next to you. | 因为我的车就停在你旁边 |
[03:20] | Mick’s working hard, you know. | 米克非常努力 |
[03:22] | He has got a very good work ethic, very diligent, very focused. | 他很有职业道德 非常勤奋 非常专注 |
[03:25] | I would say that he comes with a good pedigree. | 我会说他根红苗正 |
[03:28] | I think he wants to be successful, as his father was, | 我觉得他希望像他父亲一样功成名就 |
[03:30] | and I think he can achieve that. | 而我认为他能做得到 |
[03:33] | Are we filming already? | 已经在拍了吗? |
[03:34] | – Hello. – Hi, hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[03:36] | Obviously, you know, seeing my dad racing when I was a very young boy, | 诚然 很小的时候就看着我爸爸比赛 |
[03:40] | and I’ve obviously won F3 and F2. | 另外我已经赢了二级和三级方程式 |
[03:45] | Congratulations to Mick Schumacher! | 恭喜米克·舒马赫! |
[03:48] | And hopefully I will be able to also be successful in Formula 1. | 希望我在一级方程式中也能大获全胜 |
[03:55] | For me, personally, points is a very big one of mine, | 就我个人而言 积分就是我的一大目标 |
[03:57] | which I haven’t reached yet, | 而我还没有达成 |
[03:59] | but that’s on my bucket list. | 但它是我遗愿清单上的事项 |
[04:02] | It’s fucking fun though. Fucking hell, man. | 不过真的很有趣 他妈的 兄弟 |
[04:04] | To get it back in this position, it’s a fucking good job. | 能重回这个排位 做得真的非常好 |
[04:09] | Gene is happy. | 吉恩很开心 |
[04:09] | He is now a little bit… | 他现在有一点… |
[04:11] | “You have two cars. Don’t forget that, Guenther.” You know? | “你有两辆赛车 别忘了这一点 京特” 你明白吗? |
[04:14] | He needs to just get a few more races. | 他只需要再多跑几场 |
[04:17] | He knows what to do. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[04:20] | Mick has the lineage | 米克拥有着 |
[04:21] | of, you know, one of the greatest drivers this sport has ever seen, | 你知道 这项运动 有史以来最优秀的车手 |
[04:24] | in Michael Schumacher. | 迈克尔·舒马赫的血统 |
[04:28] | I remember watching Michael | 我还记得看着迈克尔 |
[04:29] | and trying to imagine what it’s like to be there. | 努力想象着在那里会是什么感觉 |
[04:32] | Super talented driver, super driven. | 极富天赋的车手 充满干劲 |
[04:34] | The most famous sports star in the world back in the day. | 当时世界上最负盛名的体育明星 |
[04:37] | Someone that I truly admire, that I respected. | 一个我由衷钦佩和尊敬的人 |
[04:41] | One of the most aggressive and utterly fearless drivers in history, | 史上最彪悍且无所畏惧的车手 |
[04:46] | both on and off the track. | 场上场下都是如此 |
[04:48] | Schumacher’s a force to be reckoned with. | 舒马赫是一股不可小觑的力量 |
[04:50] | He had an absolute killer instinct. | 他有一种纯粹的杀手本能 |
[04:53] | I do think that he just had a natural gift. | 我觉得他就是有天赋 |
[04:56] | He was my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[05:00] | There was something extra I haven’t seen within anybody else. | 我还从没在其他人身上 见到过那种卓越的风采 |
[05:05] | But it remains to be seen if Mick has the same character as his dad. | 不过米克是否和他爸爸 拥有同样的品格 这还有待观察 |
[05:11] | I think, Mick, he’s a very good driver. | 我认为米克是个非常优秀的车手 |
[05:13] | Everyone is gonna compare him to his dad, and I think that’s unfair | 每个人都会拿他和他爸爸做比较 我觉得这是不公平的 |
[05:17] | because… …he has achieved so much in the sport. | 因为他在这项运动中 取得了那么多的成绩 |
[05:21] | My dad also, you know, got… got to Formula 1. | 我爸爸也一样 参加过一级方程式 |
[05:24] | What would you do if your kid says, “I wanna be a Formula 1 racer”? | 若你的孩子说:“我想当 一级方程式赛车手” 你会怎么办? |
[05:27] | Would you encourage it, | 你会支持鼓励 |
[05:28] | or would you say, “Get it out of your head”? | 还是会说:“快打消这个念头”? |
[05:30] | I think this could be the first time we have some argument, | 我觉得如果 我们两人的孩子赛车 那这可能会是 |
[05:33] | if our two would be racing. | 我们第一次出现意见分歧 |
[05:35] | You want Max to be a racing driver. | 你希望马克斯成为一名赛车手 |
[05:36] | Very similar age, so for sure, they will compete with each other. | 年龄非常相近 所以他们肯定会成为竞争对手 |
[05:40] | We used to go on holidays when we were little as the two families, | 小时候 我们两家会一起去度假 |
[05:44] | and these kind of memories will always… um, yeah, stay with me, | 这种回忆会永远…留在我心里 |
[05:49] | and, you know, for both of us to… to now be in Formula 1 | 现在 我们两人都加入了一级方程式 |
[05:51] | I think is amazing. | 我觉得这样非常棒 |
[05:53] | And also for Michael, I think he’s a very proud dad, for sure. | 对迈克尔来说 我想作为父亲 他肯定非常骄傲 |
[06:00] | For Mick, the Schumacher name is a curse and a blessing. | 对米克来说 “舒马赫”这个姓氏既是诅咒也是恩赐 |
[06:03] | At some stage, everybody needs to be his own man. | 到了某个阶段 每个人都需要活出自己的精彩 |
[06:05] | You cannot live in the shadow of anybody else. | 你不能活在别人的影子下面 |
[06:08] | Not only in racing. Also in life. | 不光在赛车场上 生活中也如此 (星期六 排位赛) |
[06:21] | So, how is the car this year? | 今年的车怎么样? |
[06:23] | – Uh, well. Um… – Yeah. | -这个嘛… -对 |
[06:25] | – Let’s talk about golf! | 我们来聊高尔夫吧! |
[06:28] | It’s time for qualifying. | 排位赛时间到了 |
[06:30] | Time to get out on the track and set a lap time. | 是时候驶上赛道跑一圈成绩出来了 |
[06:41] | Appreciate it. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[06:43] | – I love you. – Thank you! | -我爱你 -谢谢! |
[06:44] | I mean, seriously, I love what you do. You have a perfect TV personality. | 我说真的 我喜欢你做的那些 |
[06:49] | At least I’ve got a career after this. | 你作为电视名人 无可挑剔 至少在这之后我得到了一份职业 |
[06:51] | Once I fuck this one up. | 一旦我把这个搞砸了 |
[06:54] | In the Constructors’ Championship, each position’s worth between 10 and 15 million | 在车队冠军榜上 每个排位都价值1000至1500万 |
[06:58] | and every million makes a difference for a small team. | 而每一百万 对一个小车队来说都影响巨大 |
[07:05] | Say it like this. I don’t doubt my abilities in the race car. | 这么说吧 我毫不怀疑自己在赛车里的能力 |
[07:09] | I really wanna prove that I am faster than Kevin. | 我真的很想证明我比凯文速度更快 |
[07:18] | Here we go. Green lights, the drivers making their way to the track. | 好了 绿灯 车手们驶上了车道 |
[07:24] | Okay, remember, mode push. Mode push. | 好了 记住 推进模式 |
[07:27] | Have fun. | 比赛开心 |
[07:29] | Haas looking to carry on where they left off this time last week. | 哈斯似乎打算继续 他们上周这个时候的状态 |
[07:35] | Mick, these laps are looking good. | 米克 这几圈看起来很不错 |
[07:37] | Let’s keep going. | 继续保持 |
[07:42] | Is Kevin quicker? | 凯文比我快吗? |
[07:43] | I’ll check. | 我去看看 |
[07:45] | Magnussen stringing together a really nice lap here. | 马格努森这圈跑得非常漂亮 (马格努森 哈斯) |
[07:52] | Okay, good job, Kev. | 不错 很好 小凯 |
[07:54] | Okay, we’re a little behind right now, Mick. | 好吧 我们现在稍微落后一点点 米克 |
[07:56] | 0.06 off Kevin, so very close there. | 慢凯文0.06秒 所以非常接近 |
[08:00] | So we’ll do one more push lap. | 我们再跑一圈推进 |
[08:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[08:03] | You wanna always show your abilities to the outside world. | 你总是希望向世界展示出你的能力 |
[08:07] | It’s not about always proving them wrong, but it’s about proving yourself right. | 这并非总是为了证明他们错了 而是为了证明你是对的 |
[08:14] | Last push. You have one minute to get around. | 推进 你还有一分钟时间 |
[08:17] | Okay, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[08:21] | Use all the tire now, Mick. Use everything now. | 现在把轮胎全部用上吧 米克 用上所有东西 |
[08:26] | You can push a little more. | 你可以再加点速 |
[08:31] | We’re losing out to Kevin this lap. | 这一圈我们要输给凯文了 |
[08:33] | I’m losing these tires. | 我的轮胎快不行了 |
[08:36] | Shit! | 该死! |
[08:37] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:39] | Fuck! | 操! (勒克莱尔 法拉利) |
[09:05] | He is moving, right? | 他还能动吧? |
[09:08] | We’ll come back to you. | 我们会通知你的 |
[09:10] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[09:11] | Has he said anything? | 他说什么了吗? |
[09:13] | Uh, we’re checking. | 我们正在确认 |
[09:23] | Mick, are you okay? Mick? | 米克 你没事吧?米克? |
[09:28] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事? |
[09:30] | I don’t know, Mick. Are you okay? | 我不知道 米克 你还好吗? |
[09:32] | I’m okay. I just don’t understand it. | 我没事 只是不明白什么情况 |
[09:35] | Uh, those… Yeah. | 那些… 对 |
[09:37] | Yeah, glad you’re okay. | 对 你没事太好了 |
[09:38] | Sorry about that. That wasn’t meant to happen. | 抱歉 不应该这样的 |
[09:44] | Fucking hell. | 该死 |
[09:49] | There is a lot of impact on a crash. | 撞击的冲力很大 |
[09:51] | It’s not only the driver. | 那不仅仅是名车手 |
[09:53] | Obviously, the most important thing, he’s safe, | 显然 最重要的是他平安无事 |
[09:55] | but then we have to deal with the whole team. | 但接着我们就得面对整个车队 |
[09:57] | People think, “Oh, you just bolt a few parts on.” No. | 大家以为:“你们只要 固定上几个零件就行” 错 |
[10:00] | It’s very difficult to get it all together. | 要把它恢复起来是很困难的 |
[10:04] | Need to phone Gene now. | 现在得打个电话给吉恩 |
[10:06] | Fucking hell. | 他妈的 |
[10:08] | Hi, Gene. | 嗨 吉恩 |
[10:10] | Schumacher’s car looked pretty bad when they hauled it up. | 他们来拖车的时候 舒马赫的车看起来情况很糟 |
[10:12] | Oh, it is bad. | 哦 确实很糟糕 |
[10:13] | Between half a million to a million, I would say. | 我估计在50到100万吧 |
[10:16] | It’s like, fuckin’ hell, we gave him a year to learn. | 该死 我们给了他一年的时间去学习 |
[10:19] | What does he do the second day? He fuckin’ destroys a car | 而他第二天就做出了什么事? 他毁了一辆车 |
[10:22] | just because the other one is faster, you know? | 就因为另一个人速度更快 你懂吗? |
[10:25] | Have a little talk with Schumacher. He’s getting in over his head. | 去跟舒马赫谈谈 他有些自不量力了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, yeah. Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[10:30] | Okay, thanks Gene. | 行 谢谢吉恩 |
[10:31] | Speak to you when you’re back. Thank you. Bye now. Bye-bye. | 等你回来再说 谢谢 那先这样 再见 |
[10:35] | As a driver, um, you always wanna go to the edge. | 身为车手 你总是希望能冲到极限 |
[10:38] | To figure out that 100%, you will have to go over it. | 弄清楚自己的极限 然后再突破它 |
[10:42] | Um, to do it at a track like Saudi, was it the smartest thing? | 在沙特那样的赛道上那样做明智吗? |
[10:46] | Maybe not. | 也许并不明智 |
[10:49] | It is frustrating because there was no need for it. | 这让人很懊恼 因为没必要那样做 |
[10:52] | Nobody’s hanging around here having a good time in Formula 1. | 在一级方程式里 没有人是来胡闹的 |
[10:55] | You need to perform. | 你需要跑出成绩来 (第5场 美国 迈阿密) (舒马赫 哈斯) |
[11:03] | Okay, you’re currently P9. | 好的 你现在是第9 |
[11:04] | This’ll get us in the points. | 现在我们还能拿到积分 |
[11:07] | Schumacher in the inside of Vettel. They make contact. | 舒马赫在维特尔的内侧 他们撞在了一起 |
[11:10] | Fuck! | 操! |
[11:11] | I dunno how big the damage is, but I can’t drive. | 我不知道损伤有多严重 但我开不了了 |
[11:14] | Mick was on the verge of his first points in Formula 1, | 米克在一级方程式的 第一份积分就在眼前 |
[11:17] | but they’ve gone, that’s the end of his race. | 但它们消失了 他的比赛结束了 |
[11:19] | Mick can do it. | 米克可以的 |
[11:21] | He has more. | 他的能力不止这些 |
[11:23] | But as soon as he tries to have more, he fucking crashes. | 可一旦他争取更多的时候 他就会他妈的撞车 你知道吗? |
[11:28] | Schumacher down towards the back. Not looking very promising. | 舒马赫落到了后面 前景不容乐观 |
[11:32] | Just pick up the pace now. | 加快速度 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:52] | No! Oh! That is the Haas. | 是哈斯 |
[12:01] | Fuck! | 操! |
[12:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[12:08] | Um, yeah. | 没事 |
[12:11] | That is a very costly accident. | 这可真是场昂贵的事故 |
[12:23] | There are real question marks over Mick. | 米克身上确实存在着问号 |
[12:25] | He keeps making mistakes. | 他总在犯错 |
[12:27] | You know, some drivers just get to Formula 1, | 有些车手刚加入一级方程式 |
[12:30] | and it’s a step too far. | 这一步的跨越太大了 |
[12:32] | When Mick crashes, he doesn’t have little ones. | 米克每次撞车 都没有轻微的时候 |
[12:35] | He did, I think, over half a million dollars’ worth | 我想 他给那辆车造成了超过 |
[12:38] | of damage to the car. | 50万美元的损失 |
[12:39] | That’s a real issue for a team like Haas. | 这对哈斯 这样的车队来说可是个大问题 |
[12:41] | They don’t have an unlimited budget. | 他们的预算并非上不封顶的 |
[12:49] | You go back into your thoughts. “What is it that I can do | 你开始反思 |
[12:52] | to prevent taking those wrong decisions?” | “我怎么做 才能防止做出那些错误的决定?” |
[12:55] | Self-doubt is coming in | 我会开始自我怀疑 |
[12:57] | because I felt like the points were slipping away again. | 因为我觉得 自己又一次与积分失之交臂了 |
[13:06] | Hi, Gene. | 嗨 吉恩 |
[13:07] | That was disappointing, huh? | 太令人失望了 是吧? |
[13:09] | How was Mick doing? | 米克怎么样了? |
[13:11] | He didn’t get into go from the beginning. | 他一开始做得就不对 |
[13:13] | You know, it takes talent. It’s… | 要知道 这是需要天赋的 这… |
[13:15] | – Yeah. – You can’t develop talent. | -对 -天赋是没法培养的 |
[13:18] | No, you cannot buy it, or you cannot develop it, you know? | 对 天赋你买不来也培养不了 |
[13:21] | That’s the “dead man walking” area. | 这是“行尸走肉”领域 |
[13:23] | Fuckin’ hell, if he doesn’t pull his trousers up, he will be soon. | 该死 如果他不能快点找到状态 他就快离玩儿完不远了 (美国 北卡罗来纳州) |
[13:43] | Can you keep an eye on Maya so that she doesn’t jump up? | 你们能看着玛雅 点别让她跳上去吗? |
[13:46] | – She’ll take a bite of the meat. – That already almost happened. | -她会啃肉的 -这几乎已经要发生了 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know. Naughty dog. | 是啊 我知道 淘气的狗狗 |
[13:53] | Maya, no! | 玛雅 不可以! |
[13:56] | – It’s nice and quiet. – Just like on the racetrack. | 这里很舒服 安静 就像在赛道上一样 |
[13:59] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[14:01] | Thankfully, we have a place that I can go back to | 幸好 我们有一个 能让我抛下所有压力和喧嚣 |
[14:05] | without all the stress and the hurly-burly. | 安心回去的地方 |
[14:08] | Guenther takes it very personally. The stress has risen. | 京特非常在意这件事 压力水平上升 |
[14:15] | It’s like carrying a backpack that’s getting heavier. | 这就像背着一个越来越重的包袱一样 |
[14:18] | It’s getting heavy, you know, like a donkey. | 它变得越来越重 像头驴一样 |
[14:20] | So he’s like the donkey | 他就像头驴 |
[14:22] | and, um, has got this… this bag on his shoulders. | 肩上背负着这个重担 |
[14:27] | Yes, the last four, five races were… | 是啊 过去的四、五场比赛都… |
[14:31] | Unlucky. | 很倒霉 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:35] | He feels that responsibility towards the team, | 他觉得他对车队负有责任 |
[14:39] | so you see Kevin scoring points, doing well, | 你们看到了 凯文拿到了积分 表现很好 |
[14:43] | and Mick, not so well. | 而米克就没那么好了 |
[14:45] | It does affect him. | 这无疑影响到了他 |
[14:47] | In a way, you know, they are your sons. | 要知道 在某种程度上 他们就是你的儿子 |
[14:49] | It’s like, you know, this family, this racing family. | 这就是个大家庭 赛车家庭 |
[14:53] | It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[14:54] | It has to be. | 必须好起来 |
[14:57] | Yes, it has to be. | 对 必须 |
[15:07] | Round eight of the 2022 Formula 1 World Championship | 2022一级方程式 世界锦标赛的第八轮比赛 |
[15:10] | brings the teams to the big, bold street circuit of Baku. | 将车队们带到了 巴库宽阔且大胆的街道赛道 |
[15:17] | You never been to Baku, no? | 你来过巴库没? |
[15:19] | It’s very tight. It’s tighter than the sim. | 弯道非常急 比模拟的还急 |
[15:21] | When you’re actually at the track, for the first ever year, it’s like, crazy. | 每年当你第一次 驶上车道时 都会觉得很疯狂 |
[15:28] | It’s really windy, huh? | 风很大哦? |
[15:29] | It’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[15:30] | Like, it’s really gusty. | 风真的很大 |
[15:34] | I could hear it, like, in bed. I could hear the wind, like… | 我在床上都能听到 我能听到风声 像是… |
[15:42] | Are you gonna race hard? | 你会很拼吗? |
[15:44] | When are we gonna crash into each other the first time? | 我们什么时候才会第一次撞上对方? |
[15:47] | Oh no, we have to avoid this. | 别 我们必须避免这种事 |
[15:49] | The target is to stay alive. | 目标是活下去 |
[15:50] | Yeah, if something happens, yeah, but it’s the same with us. | 对 要是出事了 对 但我们是一样的 |
[15:54] | So we’re seven races into the season, and Kevin’s got 15 points, | 本赛季已经进行了七场比赛 凯文得到了15点积分 |
[15:58] | but Mick, so far, has zero. | 但米克目前为止还是零分 |
[16:01] | This is a team who had so much hope for this year, | 这支车队 今年抱着很大的希望 |
[16:05] | but Mick isn’t delivering. | 但米克没有做出贡献 |
[16:06] | He has a handful of races to try and convince Guenther and Gene | 他有很多场比赛的机会 来说服京特和吉恩 |
[16:10] | that he is worthy of a seat at the top table. | 他有资格坐上最高级别的桌子 |
[16:16] | Why does Mick brake so early? | 米克为什么这么早就刹车? (加斯珀·卡尔森 马格努森的关系经理) |
[16:20] | – He’s lost the confidence completely? – Oh yeah. | -他已经彻底失去信心了吗? -是啊 |
[16:23] | I mean, you know, if he crashes here again, | 你知道的 要是他在这里再次撞车 |
[16:25] | they’ll rip him in pieces. | 他们会把他撕成碎片的 |
[16:27] | It’s not me, then. It’s the public, you know? | 到时候不是我 是公众 你明白吗? |
[16:29] | It’s what you call a bad spiral. | 这就是所谓的恶性循环 |
[16:31] | You know how much I have to listen to Gene? | 你知道我得听吉恩的多少咒骂吗? |
[16:33] | You have no idea. | 你想象不到 |
[16:35] | Gene doesn’t hate anything more than crashing a car. | 吉恩最恨的就是把车撞毁 |
[16:37] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[16:39] | You could get rid of him if you wanted to. | 你想的话 可以把他踢走 (世上最壮观的赛车表演) |
[16:50] | Who helps you on a bad day? | 倒霉的日子谁会来帮你? |
[16:52] | Being able to talk to Sebastian and call him my friend | 能够和塞巴斯蒂安聊聊 称他为我的朋友 |
[16:55] | is something very special, | 这是件非常特别的事情 |
[16:56] | but I think it’s something that, in F1, is quite rare. | 但我认为 这种情况 在一级方程式里是很罕见的 |
[16:58] | And obviously my mum has gone through so many stages with my dad, | 显然 我妈妈 陪我爸爸走过了非常多的阶段 |
[17:02] | and, you know, they definitely help me on days where it’s tough, | 困难的日子里 他们无疑帮了我很多 |
[17:06] | ’cause I know I will have unconditional support. | 因为我知道 我会得到无条件的支持 |
[17:12] | Are you ok to go straight to Sky Germany for interview? | 你能直接去“德国天空”的采访吗? |
[17:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -行 -可以? (彼得·哈德纳克 德国天空体育频道 记者) |
[17:19] | Guenther Steiner is with us now. | 京特·施泰纳现在和我们在一起 |
[17:21] | Mick, in the difficult situation he’s in, might need support. | 米克身处目前的困境 可能需要支持 |
[17:25] | Do you go to him, give him a hug, and tell him it’ll be okay? | 你有没有去找他 给他一个拥抱 告诉他会好起来的? |
[17:27] | Or how do you deal with him? | 或者说你是怎么对他的? |
[17:29] | We are not so bad or inhumane, | 我们没那么坏或者没人性 |
[17:32] | like some people like to make us out to be. | 就像有些人想把我塑造成的那个样子 |
[17:34] | What does Mick getting a new contract for the next season depend on? | 米克想拿到 下一赛季的合约有什么条件? |
[17:38] | What do you need in F1? | 一级方程式需要什么? |
[17:40] | Points, | 积分 |
[17:41] | which you also get through confidence and support from the team. | 这你也能从团队的信心和支持中获得 |
[17:47] | That was pretty nasty, that interview. | 刚刚的采访真令人不快 |
[17:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -嗯 |
[17:50] | They were not fair. | 他们很不公正 |
[17:52] | If Mick doesn’t want to stay here, | 如果米克不想留在这里 |
[17:54] | he’s free to leave if he doesn’t like it. | 他不喜欢的话大可以走人 (星期日 正赛) |
[18:06] | Welcome to Baku. | 欢迎来到巴库 |
[18:07] | We have 51 laps ahead of us for the 2022 Azerbaijan Grand Prix. | 2022阿塞拜疆大奖赛 还有51个赛圈在等着我们 |
[18:16] | Toto! Toto! | 托托! |
[18:19] | Big in Azerbaijan, Toto? | 在阿塞拜疆人气很高哦 托托? |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:23] | Nice and easy today. Nothing fancy. | 放轻松慢慢来 今天没有复杂的动作 |
[18:25] | Oh yes. | 没错 |
[18:28] | God! | 天呐! |
[18:30] | Fuckin’ hell. | 该死 |
[18:32] | Each year I get worse. | 我一年比一年差了 |
[18:41] | Max Verstappen starts third on the grid. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘排在第三位发车 |
[18:43] | He has a nine-point lead in the Championship. | 他在锦标赛中领先九分 |
[18:47] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[18:58] | Okay, Kev, so we are P16. | 行 小凯 我们排第16 |
[19:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:03] | Last car’s now approaching the back of the grid. | 最后一辆车正在驶入队尾发车区 |
[19:08] | Final car into position. Mick Schumacher, | 最后一辆车就位 |
[19:11] | slowest in qualifying yesterday | 米克·舒马赫 在昨天的排位赛中速度最慢 |
[19:12] | so he’s right at the back in 20th. | 所以他在后面的第20位 |
[19:16] | Okay, Mick, we’re gonna have to push like hell. | 好了 米克 我们必须拼命推进 |
[19:18] | Overtake anyone you can. | 超越所以你能超过去的人 |
[19:30] | You don’t go into the weekend hoping you won’t crash, | 你不能怀着 我不能撞车的希望进入周末 |
[19:33] | ’cause then you might crash. | 因为那样你可能就会撞车 |
[19:35] | A street circuit where the walls are quite close, | 街道赛道上的墙距离很近 |
[19:38] | that’s where mistakes happen, | 那些就是容易犯错的地方 |
[19:40] | so going into it with very low confidence… | 所以在赛道上要非常谨慎 |
[19:44] | I know that I just need a clean weekend. | 我知道 我需要周末干净完赛 (舒马赫 哈斯) |
[19:53] | Okay, mode push. Mode push. | 好的 推进模式 |
[19:56] | Okay, good job, Kev. | 很好 做得好 小凯 |
[19:57] | You’re quicker than Mick behind. | 你比后面的米克快些 |
[20:00] | Well done, mate. Good, strong start. | 做得好 小伙儿 很好 开局强劲 |
[20:03] | Now down to one of the key corners. | 现在到了其中一个关键转角 |
[20:05] | Easy to put it in the wall here. | 慢点 别在这儿撞到墙 |
[20:08] | My tires don’t feel too good. | 我的轮胎感觉不太好 |
[20:10] | Okay. We’ll see if we can help. | 好的 我们会看看能不能帮上忙 |
[20:14] | Verstappen is making this track look easy | 维斯塔潘让车道看起来轻松容易 |
[20:16] | and already is in a comfortable lead. | 目前已经遥遥领先 |
[20:19] | Meanwhile, Schumacher’s still 20th. | 同时 舒马赫依然排在第20位 |
[20:21] | Is he playing it too safe? | 他是不是太过谨慎了? |
[20:24] | Just try and keep pushing. | 继续加速 |
[20:25] | Make up whatever time you can. | 尽量弥补时间 |
[20:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:30] | Meanwhile, Magnussen’s got past Albon. | 与此同时 马格努森超过了阿尔本 |
[20:33] | That’s put Magnussen into 15th place now. | 这让马格努森的排名上升到了第15位 |
[20:36] | Still way behind race leader Max Verstappen though. | 但依然被领跑者 马克斯·维斯塔潘甩得很远 |
[20:40] | Okay, nice work, Kev. | 很好 做得很好 小凯 |
[20:42] | That’s amazing. | 非常棒 |
[20:47] | Okay, Kev, get past Ocon. | 好了 小凯 超越奥康 |
[20:49] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:56] | Come on, Kev, you can get him. | 加油 小凯 你可以超过他的 |
[21:08] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[21:12] | Yeah, engine. | 嗯 发动机 |
[21:15] | Okay, Kevin, stop the car. Stop the car. | 好的 小凯 停车 |
[21:18] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[21:24] | And now Kevin Magnussen out of this race. | 凯文·马格努森已经退出了本场比赛 |
[21:34] | Schumacher down the back, looking inconsistent | 舒马赫落在后面 看起来很不稳定 |
[21:36] | and likely to be lapped by Max Verstappen. | 很可能被马克斯·维斯塔潘套圈 |
[21:40] | So Kevin had an issue, so he’s stopped. | 凯文出了点问题 他停下来了 |
[21:43] | You can push more. | 你可以再加点速 |
[21:44] | Do everything you can. | 尽你所能 |
[21:48] | This race has been plain sailing so far for Verstappen. | 到目前为止 维斯塔潘在本场比赛中都一帆风顺 |
[21:51] | Looks like he’s on course for a comfortable win. | 看来他似乎已稳操胜券 |
[21:53] | You can just bring this home, Max don’t need to push. | 你可以就这样跑完全场 马克斯 无需推进 |
[21:56] | I’m taking it easy. | 我很放松 |
[21:58] | The cars we’re racing are 17 seconds ahead. | 和我们比赛的车领先了17秒 |
[22:00] | You can push more at turn 13. | 你可以在13号弯加大推进 |
[22:04] | How about the brakes? | 刹车怎么样了? |
[22:05] | Are they okay temperature-wise? | 它们的温度正常吗? |
[22:08] | Brakes are all okay. Brakes, you can use them. | 刹车一切正常 你可以使用刹车 |
[22:11] | He’s worried about overheating the brake. Fucking hell. | 他担心刹车会过热 操 |
[22:14] | He’s going so fucking slow, he doesn’t need to brake. | 他开得慢得要死 根本不需要刹车 |
[22:18] | Okay, Mick, let’s push a bit more for a couple of laps. | 好了 米克 我们稍微再推进一点 |
[22:20] | Overtake anyone you can. | 超过所有你能超的人 |
[22:22] | I don’t think I can go much quicker. | 我觉得我已经无法更快了 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | This is too slow. Fucking hell. You can see the times. | 太慢了 该死 你能看到单圈的时间 |
[22:34] | Okay, Mick, leader Verstappen behind. | 好了 米克 领跑者维斯塔潘在后面 |
[22:37] | We’ll be a lap down. | 我们慢了将近一圈 |
[22:43] | Blue flags ahead, Max. | 前方是蓝旗 马克斯 |
[22:45] | It’ll be blues for Schumacher. | 这将是给舒马赫的蓝旗 |
[22:50] | Verstappen going a lap ahead now of Mick Schumacher. | 维斯塔潘现在 比米克·舒马赫领先一圈 |
[22:54] | A bit embarrassing for Mick and Haas. | 这对米克和哈斯来说有些尴尬 |
[22:56] | No. | 不 |
[22:58] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[23:00] | Dunno what to say, Mick. | 不知道该说什么 米克 |
[23:01] | Let’s push to the end. | 我们就加速推进到最后吧 |
[23:07] | Max Verstappen wins the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘 赢得了阿塞拜疆大奖赛 |
[23:10] | Was that a good race, or was that a good race? | 这一场跑得是很好呢 还是很好呢? |
[23:14] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[23:15] | Meanwhile, Schumacher a lap down. | 同时 舒马赫慢了一圈 |
[23:18] | Okay, that’s a checkered flag, Mick, checkered flag. | 好了 前面是方格旗 米克 方格旗 |
[23:21] | Didn’t catch any luck today. | 今天不太走运 |
[23:24] | No, you were fucking slow. | 不 你他妈太慢了 |
[23:29] | We’ll get back. | 我们会回来的 |
[23:31] | I, uh… I don’t stop believing. | 我不会失去信心 |
[23:37] | Waste of fucking time. | 真他妈浪费时间 (瑞士 日内瓦) |
[23:50] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. | 你来了吗? 来了 |
[23:53] | By now, you know every bend. | 至此 每个弯道你都了解了 |
[23:55] | All the times we rode up here. | 我们在这里开了那么多次 |
[23:59] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[24:01] | Great. | 很好 (施纳普卡 米克·舒马赫的指导教练) |
[24:05] | A nice contrast to the racetrack. | 和赛道反差巨大 |
[24:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:11] | Formula 1 is brutal. | 一级方程式很残酷 |
[24:13] | Pressure-wise, the season overall has been, I would say, kinda tough. | 在压力方面 我认为 整个赛季都挺艰难 |
[24:18] | But I think, like, it’s just a matter of using that pressure | 不过我觉得 关键在于用积极的方式 |
[24:22] | in a way that it is positive to me, | 应对那种压力 |
[24:25] | turning it into something that will motivate me. | 把它转化为激励我的动力 |
[24:36] | Brings you down to earth. | 它能让你重新脚踏实地 |
[24:37] | From the whole stress, hecticness. | 脱离所有的压力 紧张 |
[24:41] | We knew this would be difficult, and it is. | 我们早就知道会很艰难 而它也确实很艰难 |
[24:44] | You don’t feel any pressure with your name? | 你的姓氏没有带给你任何压力? |
[24:47] | It’s crazy for so many people out there | 对外面的很多人来说 |
[24:49] | to see the son. | 看到车王之子 这都是非常令人激动的 |
[24:53] | I am doing my best. | 我已经尽力了 |
[24:55] | And I’m still convinced that I can hopefully collect some points. | 我仍然坚信我很有希望能获得积分 |
[25:00] | I mean, everyone has to prove themselves, right? | 每个人都必须证明自己 对吧? |
[25:04] | I mean, my name is, for me at least, only a blessing. | 至少对我来说 我的姓氏只是一种恩赐 |
[25:08] | Some may say it might be a curse as well, | 有些人可能会说它也是种诅咒 |
[25:10] | but I’m there because I’ve, uh… | 但我走上赛场是因为我曾… |
[25:12] | you know, I’ve raced my way to it, and I deserve to be in Formula 1. | 那是我争取来的 我配得上一级方程式 |
[25:17] | Dreams don’t always come true, | 梦想并非总能实现 可是 |
[25:22] | but I can do it. | 我能做到的 |
[25:30] | – We’re at Silverstone | 我们正在银石 |
[25:32] | for the 73rd World Championship British Grand Prix. | 参加第73届世界锦标赛英国大奖赛 |
[25:36] | This is the race we look forward to more than any other. | 这是我们最期待的一场比赛 |
[25:43] | Danny, give us a smile. | 丹尼 笑一个 |
[25:45] | Look up and smile. | 抬头笑一下 |
[25:46] | – I charge for my smiles. | 让我笑是要收钱的 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | Lando, can I get a photo? | 兰多 我能拍张照吗? |
[25:56] | I can’t, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不行了 抱歉 |
[25:57] | Grumpy. | 坏脾气 |
[26:03] | We are in July. | 现在是七月 |
[26:04] | Yeah, but you wouldn’t know it. It feels like April. | 对 但你看不出来 感觉像四月一样 |
[26:06] | – We are in England. – Yeah, that’s true. | 我们是在英国 是啊 没错 |
[26:09] | My favorite driver is Lewis. | 我最喜欢的车手是刘易斯 |
[26:11] | Is Lewis as well? | 你也是刘易斯吗? |
[26:12] | Anybody like Max or Checo? | 有人喜欢马克斯或切科吗? |
[26:15] | My granddad. | 我爷爷 |
[26:16] | Your granddad likes Max and Checo. Oh, okay. | 你爷爷喜欢马克斯和切科 好吧 |
[26:19] | – Morning. – Morning, guys. | 早上好 |
[26:22] | Go meet your fans, Guenther. | 去见见你的粉丝吧 京特 |
[26:25] | Guenther! | -京特! -京特! |
[26:26] | – Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[26:28] | Guenther! | -京特! -京特! |
[26:30] | Afterwards. | 之后吧 |
[26:31] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[26:35] | – You love me as well, Stuart? – Yeah. | -不过你也爱我吧 斯图尔特? -是的 |
[26:37] | – You sign my paycheck. | 我的薪水是你签发的 (星期日 正赛) |
[26:44] | Every race that passes, the doubts persist. | 过去的每一场比赛 疑虑都阴魂不散 |
[26:48] | Mick, you know, is in trouble. | 米克陷入了困境 |
[26:51] | It’s really simple, you know? | 道理很简单 你知道吗? |
[26:53] | If you’re in a car that can score points, and you’re not scoring points, | 如果你在一辆有实力赢得积分的车上 但你却没有赢得积分 |
[26:56] | well, it’s not the car, is it? | 那有问题的不是那辆车 对吧? |
[27:02] | Have you seen Ayao? | 你看到礼雄了吗? |
[27:04] | I don’t think he’s up there, no. I don’t think he’s up there. | 他好像不在上面 不 我想他不在上面 |
[27:07] | I don’t know what your plans are for next year. | 我不知道 明年你有什么计划? |
[27:11] | Just need to find somebody. | 就是得找个人 |
[27:12] | Ricciardo? | 里卡多? |
[27:14] | We can’t afford him, Kevin. | 我们请不起他 凯文 |
[27:16] | He wants ten fucking million, minimum. | 他最少也要一千万 |
[27:19] | What about Hülkenberg? | 那霍肯博格呢? |
[27:20] | I need to be smart about it. | 我需要做出明智的选择 |
[27:22] | As much as you think I’m not smart, sometimes I’m pretty smart. | 虽然你觉得我并不聪明 但有时候我还挺聪明的 |
[27:28] | We need to start to make decisions for the coming years, | 我们得开始为明年做些决定了 |
[27:31] | not only the coming year, | 不光是明年 |
[27:33] | because we are here to stay. | 因为我们要继续留在比赛中 |
[27:34] | And if Mick wants to stay with the team, he has to perform, like everybody else. | 如果米克想留在车队 他必须取得成绩 像其他人那样 |
[27:47] | Here we go, then. This is what we’ve all come to Silverstone for. | 开始了 这就是我们大家来银石的目的 |
[27:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:11] | My dad is my dad, and I am my own person. | 我爸是我爸 我是我 |
[28:14] | I’m definitely proud of myself, that I haven’t stopped trying. | 我为自己感到骄傲 我一直没有放弃努力 |
[28:19] | What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 杀不死你的 只会让你更强大 |
[28:22] | And I will prove everybody wrong. | 我会证明大家都错了 (马格努森 哈斯) (舒马赫 哈斯) |
[28:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[29:00] | Red flag, Mick. Red flag. | 红旗 米克 红旗 |
[29:06] | After an incident… You know, it happens so quickly. | 出事之后…一切发生得非常快 |
[29:08] | As a driver, you usually know when it’s too late to try and catch it. | 身为车手 通常你都知道 什么时候已经无力回天了 |
[29:14] | Is everybody okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[29:16] | So Albon, Zhou, and Russell have stopped. | 阿尔本、周、以及拉塞尔停了下来 |
[29:19] | But everyone’s okay. | 但大家都没事 |
[29:20] | Copy. | 收到 (舒马赫 哈斯) |
[29:24] | It’s never a nice feeling, that’s for sure. | 这从来都不是种美好的感觉 这是肯定的 |
[29:27] | But if you wouldn’t be pushing the absolute limit, | 但如果你没有突破绝对极限 |
[29:32] | you wouldn’t be in Formula 1. | 你就不可能加入一级方程式 |
[29:38] | This race will resume with three cars out. | 三辆赛车退出后 本场比赛将会继续进行 |
[29:40] | Schumacher will now start 16th with Magnussen up to 14th. | 舒马赫将从16位出发 而马格努森前进到了第14位 |
[29:46] | We just line up in slot 16. | 我们刚刚进入16号车位 |
[29:52] | What’s gonna happen second time around? | 第二次发车会发生什么? |
[29:56] | There is so much going on in your mind. | 你的脑子里思绪万千 |
[29:59] | In some ways, time slows down. | 从某种程度上来说 时间慢了下来 |
[30:05] | I have no fear of going back in. | 我并不惧怕再次回到赛场 |
[30:11] | – I know what I can do. | 我知道自己的能力 |
[30:26] | Okay, good start, Mick. | 好的 起步很不错 米克 |
[30:32] | Schumacher has just got ahead of Lance Stroll. | 舒马赫刚刚超过了兰斯·斯特罗尔 |
[30:37] | Great job, Mick. | 做得好 米克 |
[30:45] | I am quicker than Kevin. | 我比凯文快了 |
[30:49] | Try and get the guy ahead, then we’ll sort it out, okay? | 试着超过前面的人 然后我们会想办法解决的 好吗? |
[30:51] | I am quicker than him. | 我比他快 |
[30:53] | Understood. | 明白 |
[30:56] | Okay Kev, we need to let Mick past, please. | 好了 小凯 我们得让米克过去 拜托 |
[30:59] | I’ve got DRS. | 我有减阻系统 |
[31:01] | But Mick is quicker in the first half of the lap. | 但前半圈米克的速度更快 |
[31:05] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:08] | Swap now on this straight. | 现在在直道上交替位置 |
[31:21] | Can I have a go at trying to get, uh, Danny? | 我可以尝试超丹尼吗? |
[31:24] | Yeah, no worries. Let’s go get Danny. | 可以 不用担心 去超了丹尼吧 |
[31:27] | Behind you, Schumacher has passed Magnussen. | 在你后面 舒马赫超过了马格努森 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:32] | Let’s get him! | 我们超了他吧! |
[31:35] | Box, Daniel, box. | 变速箱 丹尼尔 变速箱 |
[31:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[31:38] | We’ll be racing Ricciardo at the exit of pit. | 我们将在维修站出口和里卡多竞速 |
[31:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:00] | Yes, boys! | 做得好 孩子们! |
[32:05] | Fucking great! I cannot believe it! | 非常棒!难以置信! |
[32:08] | Go on, boy! | 加油 小子! |
[32:09] | Good job, Mick. P11. | 做得好 米克 第11 |
[32:12] | This is perfect. | 非常棒 |
[32:16] | Let’s go, Mick. You can do it. | 去吧 米克 你可以的 |
[32:18] | You’re quicker than Latifi. | 你比拉提菲的速度快 |
[32:24] | Let’s get him here, Mick. | 在这里超了他 米克 |
[32:29] | Let’s go, boys! | 冲啊 兄弟们! |
[32:31] | Great job. | 做得好 |
[32:34] | Fantastic job, Mick. | 非常了不起 米克 |
[32:36] | And Mick Schumacher up into the points. | 米克·舒马赫冲到了积分排位 |
[32:40] | Nine laps to go. P9. | 还剩九圈 第9 |
[32:43] | Go get ’em. | 超过他们 |
[32:44] | Schumacher, 0.2 behind. | 舒马赫 慢了0.2秒 |
[32:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:48] | He’s just behind you. | 他就在你后面 |
[32:50] | Okay, Mick, let’s do it. | 好的 米克 来吧 |
[32:53] | So Schumacher does have DRS. | 舒马赫确实有减阻系统 |
[32:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:03] | Schumacher gets past Vettel. Up to eighth. | 舒马赫超过了维特尔 现在跃居第八 |
[33:07] | Okay, brilliant. Good job. | 好的 很好 漂亮 |
[33:08] | Verstappen’s the car ahead now. He has an issue. | 现在在前面的是维斯塔潘的车 他遇到了问题 |
[33:11] | Let’s go get him! | 我们去把他超了吧! |
[33:13] | Love it. Love it. | 我喜欢 |
[33:15] | Car behind is now Schumacher. Gap, two seconds. | 现在在后面的是舒马赫 差距为两秒 |
[33:19] | We still can do it. | 我们还有机会 |
[33:21] | Verstappen in seventh. Mick Schumacher in eighth. | 维斯塔潘 目前排第七位 米克·舒马赫 第八位 |
[33:27] | Final lap, Max. | 最后一圈 马克斯 |
[33:29] | Starting last lap. | 开始最后一圈 |
[33:32] | Definitely got pace on Verstappen. | 绝对比维斯塔潘速度快 |
[33:36] | Max Verstappen under big pressure | 米克·舒马赫给马克斯·维斯塔潘 |
[33:38] | from Mick Schumacher over seventh place. | 第七位的排名造成了巨大的压力 |
[33:42] | This could be Schumacher’s first World Championship points, finally. | 这可能是舒马赫 在世界锦标赛上的第一份积分 终于 |
[33:47] | Are they catching? | 他们追上来了吗? |
[33:49] | He’s behind you. | 他在你后面 |
[33:58] | Schumacher almost makes contact with Max Verstappen! | 舒马赫差点 撞上了马克斯·维斯塔潘! |
[34:04] | As long as Mick doesn’t take him out. Fucking hell. | 只要米克不能干掉他 该死 |
[34:08] | Okay, Mick, just be careful. | 好了 米克 要小心 |
[34:10] | Just remember, get it to the end, this’ll get us in the points. | 记住 努力超过它直到结束 这能让我们得到积分 |
[34:13] | You know you have to try and find your limits, | 你知道自己必须努力找到自己的极限 |
[34:16] | and sometimes, if you don’t go over them, | 有时候 如果你不能突破极限 |
[34:18] | you will never know if you’re actually ten, 20, or one percent underneath. | 你就永远不会知道 你其实距离极限还差10%、20%、或1% |
[34:40] | Jesus! | 天呐! |
[34:47] | Verstappen and Schumacher fighting it all the way to the line. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘和米克·舒马赫 你追我赶到了终点线 |
[34:52] | Verstappen comes home seventh, | 维斯塔潘最终排位第七 |
[34:54] | and Mick Schumacher takes his first points in Formula 1. | 而米克·舒马赫 获得了他在一级方程式的第一个积分 |
[34:58] | What a British Grand Prix that was! | 真是一场精彩刺激的英国大奖赛! |
[35:07] | Ah. | |
[35:08] | – Yay! – P8. Points, buddy, points. | 第8 积分 兄弟 积分 |
[35:11] | You did it! P8! | 你做到了!第8! |
[35:13] | Well done. Well done. Amazing! | 做得好 了不起! |
[35:15] | You guys are fucking brilliant! | 你们真是太他妈棒了! |
[35:18] | Excuse my swearing. | 抱歉我说粗口了 |
[35:20] | That was all right, wasn’t it? | 没关系 对吧? |
[35:22] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[35:23] | Here we go again. | 我们再次成功了 |
[35:25] | We wondered when those points would come for Schumacher, | 我们一直想知道米克·舒马赫 要什么时候才能得到积分 |
[35:28] | and at the 31st time of asking, they have done. | 在第31次询问时 他们成功了 (维特尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[35:33] | Well done, Mick. | 做得好 米克 |
[35:34] | Great drive. | 开得很精彩 |
[35:36] | Mick, fantastic job. Thank you. | 米克 干得漂亮 谢谢你 |
[35:39] | Fantastic drive. Thanks. | 开得太棒了 谢谢 |
[35:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (维斯塔潘 红牛) |
[35:44] | You gave it everything, man. | 你拼尽了全力 兄弟 |
[35:47] | Prove ’em wrong, and believe in yourself. | 证明他们错了 相信自己 |
[35:50] | That’s what I say. | 我就这么说 |
[35:52] | Micki, I’m really proud of you! You did great, my darling. | 米克 我真为你骄傲!你好棒 亲爱的 |
[35:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Yes! So nice! Finally. | 太好了!好棒!终于 |
[36:04] | Thank you! | -谢谢! -了不起 |
[36:08] | I was so afraid. | 我刚刚好怕 |
[36:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:11] | I thought we weren’t gonna do anything with that. | 我以为我们不会有什么成绩 |
[36:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[36:22] | Oh, Guenther, yes! | 哦 京特 太棒了! |
[36:28] | Yes, great, yes. | 是啊 太棒了 对 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:33] | It’s great to get those questions from the media away | 真是太好了 能给媒体的那些问题画上句号 |
[36:36] | and focus on what’s really important, | 专注于真正重要的事情 |
[36:38] | and that’s the racing and the driving in itself. | 也就是比赛和驾驶本身 |
[36:44] | He has done really well. | 他表现得非常好 |
[36:45] | You could see the battle was close. We were really going for it. | 你可以看到竞争非常激烈 我们真的使出了全力 |
[36:48] | You know, afterwards, we talked about it, and we had a laugh. | 后来 我们聊了那场比赛 然后都笑了 |
[36:51] | I’m conscious about the fact that I want more, | 我意识到我还想要更多 |
[36:54] | and it’s not only those points and now it’s stopped. | 不仅仅是那些积分 现在不再那样了 |
[36:56] | I hopefully will be more consistently in the top | 我希望我能更稳定地保持在第一梯队 |
[36:59] | and be fighting with Max a lot more in the future. | 未来能和马克斯有更多较量 |
[37:02] | I think we can score in every race if we do a good job. | 只要好好表现 我们每场比赛都能拿到积分 |
[37:04] | The car is good enough, drivers are good enough. | 赛车足够优秀 车手足够优秀 |
[37:07] | Fantastic job. We finally made it. | 了不起 我们终于成功了 |
[37:15] | Mick scored points. Will he keep the second seat? | 米克赢得了积分 他能保住这第二把交椅吗? |
[37:18] | That seat is still open, you know. | 要知道 |
[37:21] | Uh, uh… we are thinking it could be anybody, | 这个位置还是开放的 我们觉得任何人都有可能 |
[37:23] | but we will take our time to decide who is sitting in it. | 但我们会慢慢观察决定 让谁来坐这个位置 |
[37:26] | So, it’s not Mick’s yet? | 所以还没确定是米克? |
[37:28] | No. | 没有 |
[37:34] | You caused some real shit, didn’t you? | 你惹大麻烦了 对吧? |
[37:35] | The driver that gets us most excited is Oscar Piastri. | 最让我们期待的车手 是奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 |
[37:40] | Nobody saw it coming. | 没人预料到这种情况 |
[37:41] | Alpine wanna sue Piastri, which is fuckin’ crazy. | 阿尔派要起诉皮亚斯特里 这他妈也太离谱了 |
[37:45] | – Not bad, huh? – Not bad. | -还不错哦? -不错 |
[37:46] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他娘的 |
[37:48] | The higher you rise, the sharper the knives. | 你越成功 就越受人针对 |
[37:50] | We’re certainly feeling that this year. | 今年 我们绝对是这种感觉 |
[37:52] | It’s not extra pickles on a sandwich. | 这不是三明治里多了几片腌黄瓜 |
[37:53] | There’s just no excuse for it. | 没有借口可找 |
[37:55] | To be accusing you of cheating, it’s shocking. | 指责我们作弊 这实在令人震惊 |
[37:58] | They know exactly what they’re doing. | 他们很清楚自己在做什么 |
[38:00] | He said, “They want your blood. They wanna fuck you.” | 他说:“他们想放你的血 他们想整死你” |