时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I started with a medium. Should I do the large as well, | 我先熨中码 要不把大码也备上? |
[00:25] | just in case we stop for coffee and a croissant? | 没准路上喝个咖啡 吃个羊角包啥的 |
[00:34] | Can one of you guys maybe go down and get, like, a fancy coffee? | 能不能麻烦你们哪位 下楼买杯高级点的咖啡? |
[00:37] | A skinny cappuccino with a bit of cinnamon on top, please. | 脱脂奶卡布奇诺 撒点肉桂粉 |
[00:42] | I like ironing about as much as I like cutting the grass. | 我喜欢熨衣服 我还很喜欢修剪草坪 |
[00:46] | I have to spend a lot of time to get it perfect. | 一定要多花点功夫 尽善尽美 |
[00:49] | My name is Otmar Szafnauer, | 我是奥特玛·沙夫奈尔 |
[00:51] | and I’m the team principal of the BWT Alpine Formula 1 team, | 我是BWT阿尔派一级方程式车队经理 |
[00:55] | the only French team on the grid. | 我们是本项赛事中唯一的法国车队 |
[00:59] | Blue’s my color. | 蓝色是我的代表色 |
[01:01] | I was the previous team principal at Aston Martin. | 我是阿斯顿马丁的前任车队经理 |
[01:05] | It wasn’t easy to walk away, | 要离开很舍不得 |
[01:07] | but the owner definitely has very high expectations. | 但车队老板的期望值也很高 |
[01:10] | Fifteen minutes for the whole thing. Fire away. | 15分钟之内完成 开始吧 |
[01:14] | I think the atmosphere was changing into more pressure, | 但团队的气氛变得越来越有压迫感 |
[01:18] | less fun, less achievement, | 少了乐趣 少了成就 |
[01:19] | and it didn’t make sense for me to stay. | 我觉得留下来没什么意思 |
[01:22] | We’re done. | 就这样吧 |
[01:25] | Yeah. Not quite right. Not quite right. | 嗯 没完全熨好 |
[01:29] | It was fortuitous that, weeks after I’d left, | 幸好 在我离职几周后 |
[01:32] | Alpine had a need as well. | 阿尔派也在招人 |
[01:34] | You know, it’s a little bit like the first day of school. | 感觉有点像第一天上学 |
[01:37] | We finished fifth last year. | 去年我们排第五 |
[01:38] | We were lacking, uh, overall management. | 团队缺乏整体管理 |
[01:41] | We didn’t have a team principal. | 我们缺一位车队经理 |
[01:43] | Otmar has a lot of skills that could serve our ambitions. | 奥特玛所具有的诸多技能 都有助于我们实现抱负 |
[01:48] | Ticks all the boxes. | 他满足我们所有的要求 |
[01:49] | Bit of zinc, vitamin D. | 一点锌 一点维生素D |
[01:51] | All washed down with beetroot juice. | 用红菜头汁送下去 |
[01:56] | Magnifique. | 太棒了 |
[02:01] | I believe I can lead Alpine back to winning ways, | 我相信我能带领阿尔派重回胜利之路 |
[02:04] | but there’s no hiding. | 但不能躲躲藏藏 |
[02:06] | The stopwatch tells you exactly how well you’ve done, | 秒表会准确告诉你表现如何 |
[02:09] | and I really like that. | 这点我非常喜欢 |
[02:14] | Merci beaucoup. Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[02:25] | Bonjour. | 早安 |
[02:26] | Je m’appelle Otmar. | 我是奥特玛 (Formula 1:疾速争胜) (始料未及) (法国 巴黎) (2022年 阿尔派季前新车发布会) |
[02:45] | “To Frederic,” I mean, “To Fred,” please, if you can do that. | “献给弗雷德里克” 我是说 如果可以 请写 “献给弗雷德” |
[02:47] | That one, the “magic.” | 这个 “神奇小子” |
[02:51] | – “To Fred” as well? – Yeah, it’s for me again. | -还有“献给弗雷德”? -对 还是我 |
[02:54] | And the last one. | 还有最后一个 |
[02:55] | I know I’m annoying, Fernando. It’s Monaco. | 我知道我很烦人 阿隆索 |
[02:57] | Oh no, it’s Abu Dhabi 2017. | 摩纳哥 对 这是2017阿布扎比大奖赛 |
[03:00] | – Okay, thanks. – Thanks, Fernando. | -好 谢谢 -谢谢你 费尔南多 |
[03:02] | And have a good season! | 祝你新赛季好运! |
[03:12] | Really excited. | 我真的很期待 |
[03:14] | The Alpine team is, uh, the former Renault team. | 阿尔派车队的前身是雷诺车队 |
[03:19] | We have 45 plus years of presence in F1. | 在一级方程式赛道上 已经征战了超过45年 |
[03:23] | We’ve been Alpine since last year. | 阿尔派车队于去年诞生 |
[03:25] | It has a French DNA. | 它有着法兰西基因 |
[03:26] | You must feel it. | 你一定可以感受到 |
[03:28] | If you don’t, there’s something wrong. | 如果感觉不到 那就有问题了 |
[03:30] | – Hey, buddy, You well? – You alright? | -嘿 伙计 你好吗? -你还好吧? |
[03:32] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:33] | Hi, Otmar. How are you? | 嗨 奥特玛 你好吗? |
[03:35] | I met you in the pizza joint. How’re you? | 我在披萨店见过你 你好吗? |
[03:37] | It’s hard not to get along with Otmar. | 跟奥特玛共事 想合不来都难 |
[03:39] | He’s easygoing, um, | 他很随和 |
[03:41] | immensely knowledgeable. | 知识渊博 |
[03:42] | – How are you? – You well? | -你好吗? -你还好吧? |
[03:44] | Good. Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[03:45] | – Nice to see you. – Looking forward to it. | -很高兴见到你 -我很期待 |
[03:47] | He’s a smooth operator in a good sense of the way. | 他行事圆滑 但这里是褒义 |
[03:51] | He knows how to manage difficult people. | 他知道如何应对那些不好相处的人 |
[03:54] | Caps. Do we have caps? | 帽子 有帽子吗? |
[03:56] | – I haven’t seen any, no. – No? We don’t have them here? | -我没看到 -没有?这里没有吗? |
[03:58] | We need cap? | 要戴帽子吗? |
[04:01] | As a team principal, you have to adapt your style | 作为车队经理 你必须要适应 |
[04:03] | to the, uh, personalities that you’re working with. | 与你共事之人的个性 |
[04:06] | You know, uh, Fernando has a reputation of being a hothead. | 费尔南多是出了名的急性子 |
[04:10] | What a stupid guy! | 真是个蠢货 |
[04:12] | Alonso’s brilliant at defending. What a great job he did there. | 阿隆索的防守很出色 对吧? 他刚刚表现得太精彩了 |
[04:15] | Guys, I hope you enjoyed the show. | 各位 希望你们观战愉快 |
[04:18] | He can be impatient, but he is very experienced, | 虽然他有时没耐心 但经验异常丰富 |
[04:21] | two-time World Champion, | 他两次夺得世界冠军 |
[04:22] | and driven to perform to the best of his ability on track. | 在赛道上总是积极拿出最佳表现 |
[04:25] | The tricky bit is, uh, to get him to become more of a team player. | 难就难在要让他多跟团队协作 |
[04:32] | Very important that I look good. | 关键是要让我形象好 |
[04:36] | I need to look young. | 要让我显年轻 |
[04:38] | More than Esteban. | 我希望你看起来比埃斯特班年轻 |
[04:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:42] | Red lips and everything. | 红唇之类的 我明白 |
[04:43] | More for him, he has wrinkles as well. | 多涂点 他有些皱纹 |
[04:46] | Careful, he wont be the villain like that. | 小心点 他这样会比较不像个坏人 |
[04:48] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[04:49] | – “Les rides” is the… – Wrinkles. | -“Les rides”就是… -皱纹 |
[04:51] | Ah. Yeah, yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[04:52] | – Oui, oui, oui. | 嗯 |
[04:54] | Oui, oui, oui. | 是的 |
[04:56] | We are very selfish, drivers in general, | 车手通常都十分自私 |
[04:58] | but, um, in Formula 1, | 但在一级方程式比赛中 |
[05:00] | there has to be always good characters and… and bad ones | 总是会有好角色和坏角色 |
[05:06] | and heroes and antiheroes. | 英雄和反派 |
[05:09] | So I am on… on the dark side. | 而我属于黑暗的那边 |
[05:13] | You’re ready. | 可以了 |
[05:14] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[05:16] | Now I can be in front of the TV. | 我现在可以上电视了 |
[05:19] | It’s cool, no? I like it. | 很酷 对吧?我喜欢 |
[05:22] | They are heavy though. | 但它们很沉 |
[05:23] | Everything is… it’s all embroidered. | 都是…绣上去的 |
[05:27] | It used to be with stickers. | 以前都是用贴纸 |
[05:29] | Esteban has great potential. | 埃斯特班很有潜力 |
[05:31] | He’s a youngster that’s very ambitious and immensely talented. | 他是野心勃勃和才华横溢的年轻人 |
[05:37] | Otmar is a great asset for us. | 奥特玛是我们的宝贵资产 |
[05:39] | He’s gonna bring a lot of his expertise from his previous teams, | 他会从之前的团队带来专业知识 |
[05:42] | so that it’s very exciting. | 所以 这一点值得期待 |
[05:44] | I think I can help. | 我想我可以帮上忙 |
[05:46] | – You have to. – I will. Don’t you worry. | -请务必 |
[05:48] | – Don’t you worry. | -我会的 别担心 |
[05:50] | In some really good ways. | 而且是在积极方面 |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[05:53] | Esteban has, uh, a few more years on his contract, | 埃斯特班的合约期还有几年 |
[05:56] | Fernando’s in… in his last year, | 而费尔南多还有不到一年 |
[05:58] | and we’ll look to future-proof | 我们会着眼于未来 |
[06:01] | to make sure that we continue with a good, strong driver lineup. | 确保车队继续拥有 实力强劲的车手阵容 |
[06:06] | And a big key element of my plan is our reserve driver. | 我计划中的一个重要元素 就是我们的预备车手 |
[06:10] | Please, under your big applause, | 请大家用热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[06:13] | Fernando Alonso, Esteban Ocon, and Oscar Piastri. | 费尔南多·阿隆索 埃斯特班·奥康 以及奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 |
[06:17] | Oscar Piastri most recently won the F2 Championship. | 奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里最近 夺得了二级方程式锦标赛冠军 |
[06:22] | He’s very strong, uh, very fast. | 他实力强 速度快 |
[06:24] | We’ve invested maybe $4 million in his preparation for Formula 1. | 我们投了大概400万 为他备战一级方程式 |
[06:29] | It’s a lot of money. | 这可不是一笔小数目 |
[06:31] | But, uh, I think Oscar is a future world champion. | 但我认为 奥斯卡能成为未来的世界冠军 |
[06:34] | I was with the team in Qatar when… when Fernando finished on the podium, | 费尔南多站上领奖台时 我当时正和车队一起在卡塔尔 |
[06:38] | so, you know, I’ve experienced the joy and the podium from the other side, | 我从另一边 体验到了喜悦和领奖台的魅力 |
[06:41] | and, yeah, I wanna try and be able to experience that myself too. | 的确 我也想努力自己收获这种体验 |
[06:45] | Enjoy your season. Thank you very much. | 享受本赛季 非常感谢各位 |
[06:47] | Please applaud for those incredible drivers. | 请为各位出色的车手鼓掌 |
[06:50] | Now the focus is to get Alpine fourth in this year’s Championship… | 目前的重点是让阿尔派车队 在今年的锦标赛中争取第四… |
[06:55] | Big smiles. That’s good. Thank you. | 笑开心一点 很好 谢谢 |
[06:58] | …because your prize money is significantly higher than finishing fifth. | …因为第四比第五的奖金要高很多 |
[07:01] | That’s good. Both to me. | 很好 好的 二位看我 |
[07:03] | Double-digit millions. | 高达上千万 |
[07:05] | I have to steer the ship in the right direction | 我必须驾船驶向正确的方向 |
[07:08] | to keep the team going, and I think we’ve got a good chance. | 让车队继续前进 而且 我认为我们大有机会 (4 迈凯伦 46) (5 阿尔法罗密欧 25) (6 阿尔派 22) (第5场 美国 迈阿密) |
[07:27] | Lewis Hamilton under pressure from Alonso in the Alpine. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿受到了 来自阿尔派车手阿隆索的压力 |
[07:32] | Nice work, mate. Hamilton 0.7 behind. | 干得好 伙计 汉密尔顿落后0.7秒 (奥康 阿尔派) |
[07:36] | Okay, mate, well done. P8. | 好的 伙计 干得漂亮 第八 |
[07:38] | Very good, guys. | 非常好 各位 |
[07:39] | – Well driven by you as well. – Copy. | -你也很厉害 -收到 |
[07:41] | This weekend we were flying. | 这周末我们一路飞驰 (第8场 阿塞拜疆 巴库) |
[07:46] | Zhou going slow ahead of you. He has an issue. | 周在你前面慢下来了 他出问题了 |
[07:49] | Pace is very good. Keep it up. | 速度非常好 继续保持 |
[07:51] | I have more as well. | 我还能更快 |
[07:52] | – Go on. – Come on! | -冲啊 -加油 |
[07:54] | Nice work, mate. That’s P7. | 干得好 伙计 第七 |
[07:58] | P10. Another point on the board. | 第十位 又挣一分 |
[08:00] | Good job, guys. Good points. | 干得好 各位 好分数 |
[08:03] | Alpine move up to 5th in the Constructors’ Championship, | 阿尔派在车队冠军榜上升至第五 |
[08:06] | pushing Alfa Romeo down to sixth. | 把阿尔法罗密欧挤到了第六 |
[08:07] | – Well done. – Good job. | -做得好 -好样的 |
[08:09] | Alpine’s a team on the ascendancy. | 阿尔派是一支优势团队 |
[08:12] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:13] | We’re getting better and better over the season. | 我们整个赛季都在进步 (第11场 奥地利 斯皮尔贝格) |
[08:17] | Esteban Ocon’s going for it. | 埃斯特班·奥康试图超车 |
[08:19] | Dive down the inside, goes through. | 潜入内道 超车 |
[08:22] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:23] | – Yes! – And that’s the checkered flag. | 太好了 方格旗已经出示 |
[08:26] | P5. Well done. Very good indeed. | 第五 干得漂亮 真不错 |
[08:28] | And Fernando, P10. | 还有费尔南多 第十位 |
[08:31] | Good for our Championship order. | 这对我们的冠军榜排名很有利 |
[08:33] | Yes. Awesome job, guys. | 是的 干得漂亮 各位 |
[08:36] | That result brings Alpine and McLaren together in the Championship, | 这个成绩使得阿尔派和迈凯伦 在冠军榜上打成平手 |
[08:40] | tied on 81 points each. | 积分均为81分 |
[08:42] | It’s the perfect weekend, I think, for us. | 对我们来说 这是一个完美的周末 |
[08:44] | There’s nothing better we could have done. | 简直不能更圆满了 |
[08:46] | We are going to France with confidence. | 我们会信心十足地前往法国 |
[08:48] | It’s gonna be extremely close this year. | 今年的竞争会异常激烈 |
[08:52] | Fourth is… is still in play, | 第四名还有希望 |
[08:53] | so we’re gonna give it all we’ve got until the checkered flag. | 所以 我们会全力以赴 直至比赛结束 (4 迈凯伦 73 5 阿尔派 67) (4 迈凯伦 81 5 阿尔派 81) (法国 莱卡斯泰莱) |
[09:09] | – Croissant for you? – No, thank you. | 要羊角包吗? 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:12] | – Bonjour! – Bonjour. Ça va? | -早安! -早安 |
[09:14] | Oh! This is a nice station. | 你好吗? 这个摊子不错 |
[09:17] | Thank you. Enjoy. | 谢谢 请慢用 |
[09:19] | I need to avoid that, but that’s kind of you. | 我得避免吃这些 但多谢好意 |
[09:21] | – Pain au chocolat? – No, thank you. | 巧克力羊角面包? 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Enjoy your day. See you. | 祝一天愉快 再见 |
[09:26] | Je m’appelle Yuki. Merci. | 我叫裕毅 谢谢 |
[09:28] | It’s a Sunday afternoon in the south of France. | 现在是法国南部的周日下午 |
[09:31] | Welcome along to the French Grand Prix here in the Circuit Paul Ricard. | 欢迎来到法国大奖赛 这里是保罗·里卡尔赛道 早安 萨克 |
[09:36] | Morning. How are you guys? All good? | 早安 你们好吗?都好吧? |
[09:39] | Is it up here to the paddock? | 从这里上去是围场吗? |
[09:41] | What time’s the briefing? | 情况说明会几点开始? |
[09:43] | – About 20 minutes ago. – Oh! | 大约20分钟之前 |
[09:46] | It’s like were shooting an athletic commercial of some sort. | 就像在拍摄某个体育广告 |
[09:53] | Just jogging. Morning jog. | 慢跑 晨跑 |
[09:56] | Morning. Nice to meet you. | 早上好 很高兴见到你 |
[09:58] | We used to be colleagues, and we’re still friends. | 我们以前是同事 |
[10:00] | – That’s a rarity. | 现在还是朋友 这很难得 |
[10:04] | Bonjour. Good morning. | 你好 早上好 |
[10:06] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[10:08] | Scusa. | 不好意思 |
[10:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉扰你的美梦了 |
[10:11] | Sorry to get you out of bed. | |
[10:12] | You look like you’re still asleep. | 感觉你还没醒 |
[10:14] | – No. I’m in. I’m good to go. – Yeah? | 不 我醒了 我准备好了 |
[10:16] | Okay. Good morning, everyone. | 好了 各位早安 |
[10:19] | We’re obviously doing everything we can to beat Alpine. | 显然 我们在竭尽全力打败阿尔派 |
[10:23] | They’re doing everything they can to beat us. | 他们也铆足劲头想战胜我们 |
[10:25] | France is a big race for us. | 法国大奖赛是我们的重头戏 |
[10:27] | Not only is at the home race for the entire team, | 这不仅是车队的主场 |
[10:30] | but we gotta beat McLaren. | 我们也必须战胜迈凯伦 |
[10:33] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:34] | Yeah, we gotta make sure that we, uh… we win that battle. | 我们必须拿下这一仗 (星期日 正赛) |
[10:45] | All good? | 一切顺利? |
[10:46] | No problems. Engine, tires, everything’s good. | 没问题 一切就绪 各项顺利 |
[10:48] | All calm. Super calm. | 很平静 非常平静 |
[10:50] | On the grid, it’s Lando fifth, | 兰多在发车区排第五 |
[10:52] | Alonso seventh, | 阿隆索第七 |
[10:54] | Daniel Ricciardo is ninth. | 丹尼尔·里卡多第九 |
[10:56] | and Esteban Ocon in tenth. | 而埃斯特班·奥康第十 |
[11:00] | It’d be really frustrating to end up fifth again. | 这次再排第五就太郁闷了 |
[11:04] | It’s a lot of pressure, but I need to deliver. | 压力很大 但我必须拿出成绩 |
[11:08] | If we get a good start, good first lap, points are possible. | 如果开局好 首圈快 拿分就大有希望 |
[11:12] | It’s a long race. | 这是一场漫长的比赛 |
[11:14] | I’m confident. | 我有信心 |
[11:15] | Let’s get the McLarens | 摆平迈凯伦 |
[11:17] | and everyone else. | 还有其他对手 |
[11:20] | Last car is on the grid. | 最后一辆车已进入发车区 |
[11:26] | Thirty seconds to go. | 还有30秒 |
[11:32] | Twenty. | 20秒 |
[11:35] | Ten. | 10秒 |
[11:38] | Five seconds to go. | 倒数五秒 |
[11:39] | Let’s have a fucking good one. | 痛快比一场 (奥康 阿尔派) (阿隆索 阿尔派) (诺里斯 迈凯伦) (阿隆索 阿尔派) (诺里斯 迈凯伦) |
[12:04] | Fernando Alonso swooping around the outside | 费尔南多·阿隆索从外侧扫过 |
[12:07] | and up into fourth place and ahead of Lando Norris. | 领先兰多·诺里斯 上升至第四位 |
[12:16] | Nice job, mate. | 干得 好伙计 |
[12:17] | Keep pushing. | 继续推进 |
[12:20] | Norris and Ricciardo in front of you. | 诺里斯和里卡多在你前方 |
[12:27] | Let’s push up, please. | 咱们加把劲吧 (奥康 阿尔派) (奥康 阿尔派) |
[12:38] | Contact with Tsunoda. | 与角田发生接触 |
[12:41] | Ah! | (角田 阿尔法托利) |
[12:43] | I got hit, uh, from behind. | 我从车后被人撞了 |
[12:48] | He didn’t give me any space. | 他不给我留任何空间 |
[12:51] | Okay, so we have a five-second penalty | 因为与角田发生碰撞 |
[12:54] | for the collision with Tsunoda. | 我们被罚时五秒 |
[12:56] | Five-second penalty. | 罚五秒 |
[13:00] | We are doing a good job compared to the cars behind. | 跟后面的车子相比 我们做得很不错 |
[13:03] | Ocon has a five-second penalty. | 奥康被罚五秒 |
[13:04] | – Yeah, all good. – All good. | -是啊 一切正常 -一切正常 |
[13:08] | Okay, let’s box now, please. | 好的 现在进站 |
[13:10] | The crew won’t be able to work on the car for five seconds, | 维修站人员在前五秒不能动车子 |
[13:13] | and then they can get going. | 然后就可以开始了 |
[13:29] | Who has passed me? | 谁把我超了? |
[13:30] | Sainz, Norris, and Ricciardo in front. | 塞恩斯、诺里斯和里卡多在前面 |
[13:32] | Currently we’re P11. | 目前我们排第十一 |
[13:38] | Head down. Head down. | 集中精神 |
[13:48] | Fernando Alonso is sixth | 费尔南多·阿隆索目前第六 |
[13:50] | with Norris and Ricciardo running seventh and eighth. | 诺里斯和里卡多分列第七和第八 |
[13:53] | Norris putting in some green sectors now, | 诺里斯跑出了个人最佳赛段 |
[13:55] | so it seems like he’s picking up the pace. | 看来他开始加快车速了 |
[13:58] | Okay. It’s a long race. | 好吧 比赛很漫长 |
[14:00] | If they want to fight, they will pay the price. | 他们要想拼 就得付出代价 |
[14:04] | Very close, Alonso to Norris, Norris to Ricciardo. | 无论阿隆索与诺里斯 还是诺里斯与里卡多 距离都很接近 |
[14:08] | Norris, one second behind at the moment. | 诺里斯 目前落后一秒 |
[14:11] | Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[14:12] | I want them very close to me. | 我希望他们离我近点 |
[14:15] | Those two McLarens being played with by Fernando Alonso. | 两辆迈凯伦赛车有一点 被费尔南多·阿隆索戏弄的意思 |
[14:20] | And that’s helping Ocon close up and pressure Ricciardo. | 这有助于奥康近距离向里卡多施压 (奥康 阿尔派) |
[14:26] | The aim is to get past Ricciardo. | 我们的目标是超越里卡多 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[14:32] | Ocon, 0.9 behind. | 奥康 落后0.9秒 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:36] | 0.8. | 0.8秒 |
[14:38] | Doing what I can. | 我正尽我所能 |
[14:40] | Okay, mate, let’s keep the pressure on him. Keep pushing. | 好的 伙计 我们继续给他施压 继续推进 |
[14:44] | Ocon’s been told to attack. Gap 0.5. | 奥康接到了进攻指示 相差0.5秒 (里卡多 迈凯伦) (奥康 阿尔派) |
[14:50] | That’s good. Let’s push on. | 很好 我们继续推进 (里卡多 迈凯伦) (奥康 阿尔派) |
[15:03] | – Nice one. | 不错 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[15:09] | I fucking tried. | 我他妈尽力了 |
[15:10] | Yeah. Sure. | |
[15:11] | Despite that five-second penalty, Ocon’s ahead, | 尽管被罚时五秒 奥康依然领先 |
[15:15] | thanks to some brilliant defensive work from Fernando Alonso. | 这都是得益于 费尔南多·阿隆索的出色防守 |
[15:24] | Fernando Alonso for Alpine comes home in sixth, | 阿尔派车队 以第六名的成绩完成了比赛 |
[15:27] | ahead of Lando Norris in the McLaren. | 领先于迈凯伦车队的兰多·诺里斯 |
[15:29] | Esteban Ocon will finish eighth. | 埃斯特班·奥康将排在第八位 |
[15:31] | Yes! That feels like a win today. | 太好了!感觉今天是胜利之日 |
[15:36] | Incredible teamwork from Alpine this weekend. | 本周末 阿尔派车队精诚团结 |
[15:38] | They’ve snatched fourth from McLaren in the Constructors’. | 从迈凯伦手中 夺下了冠军榜第四的位置 |
[15:47] | Good job, guys. Another top six. | 干得好 各位 再次进入前六名 |
[15:49] | Thank you, mate. Very well managed. | 多谢 伙计 你做得很好 |
[15:52] | Nicely driven. | 开得漂亮 |
[15:53] | Copy that. Good job. Good job. | 收到 好样的 |
[15:55] | Good result for the team. | 车队拿了个好成绩 (诺里斯 迈凯伦) |
[16:02] | Okay, mate, you’re quiet. I hope you’re still there? | 伙计 你一直很安静 你还在吧? |
[16:05] | Struggled today, I guess. | 今天开得有点费劲 |
[16:08] | Keep trucking. | 坚持住 |
[16:09] | It was, uh, a good battle out there. | 这场比赛很精彩 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:13] | We played the race like a chess game, you know, | 要知道 我们像下象棋一样比赛车 |
[16:15] | and, uh, we tried to position the McLarens close to us | 尽量贴近迈凯伦的车子 |
[16:18] | and tried to have some clean air in front. | 努力保持前方没有车尾气流影响 |
[16:21] | I did 350 races. I know what I’m doing sometimes. | 我参加过350场比赛 有时还是挺有把握的 |
[16:26] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错 对吧? |
[16:27] | – Not bad. – Not bad. | -不错 -不错 |
[16:28] | – Well done. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[16:29] | See? It was a good weekend, all weekend. | 看到了吗?整个周末都很圆满 |
[16:31] | – We’ve got to repeat it now. – Yeah. | -我们要一直这样 -好的 |
[16:33] | Whatever it was, we gotta repeat it. Just keep going. | 无论是怎么回事 我们都要努力保持 不断前进 |
[16:36] | It feels great to be fourth in the Constructors’ Championship | 在法国主场作战后升至冠军榜第四名 |
[16:39] | after our home race in France. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[16:41] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[16:42] | Yeah, really, really good. | 是的 真的很不错 |
[16:44] | Otmar brought exactly what I wanted. | 奥特玛实现了我想要的成果 |
[16:47] | The bond between the people in the team | 成员之间建立起纽带 |
[16:50] | that I was longing for and we were missing, | 这是我一直渴望的 也是我们之前所缺失的 |
[16:52] | so, uh, I’m immensely satisfied. | 所以 我非常满意 |
[16:58] | Losing to Otmar, um, | 输给奥特玛 |
[17:02] | you know, it doesn’t feel good at the end if you don’t come out on top. | 如果最终没胜出 感觉会很不是滋味 (英格兰 牛津) |
[17:10] | No, it… it’s nice. | 不 很好 |
[17:12] | Once sip is gonna change my world. | 一口就能改变我的世界 |
[17:16] | Cheers, Laurent. It’s great. It’s really great. Really enjoy it. | 干杯 洛朗 真的很不错 我很享受 |
[17:20] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[17:21] | I think the team is quite happy as well. | 我觉得车队也很满意 |
[17:25] | We should just keep going. | 我们只需要继续前进 |
[17:26] | It’s a very competitive landscape that we work in, | 我们这一行的竞争很激烈 |
[17:29] | but the more competitive, | 但竞争越激烈 |
[17:31] | the more rewarding when we do it. | 最终就赢得越有意义 |
[17:33] | – I mean, the trajectory is good. – Yes. | -我是说 前景很不错 -是啊 |
[17:36] | – It’s going up. – Yes, yes. | -一路攀升 -没错 |
[17:38] | Fernando’s, at 41 years old, top of his game. Brilliant. | 费尔南多 41岁 达到巅峰 很棒 |
[17:42] | Doin’ a great job. | 表现得非常好 |
[17:44] | We have, uh, a great lineup. | 我们的阵容很棒 |
[17:46] | We need to keep that for the next years to come. | 接下来的几年也要继续保持 |
[17:49] | No, it’s… it’s a good thing that we’ve got three good ones. | 不 我们有三个好苗子 这是好事 |
[17:56] | What a way to kick off his 2015 championship. | 如此为自己的2015锦标赛开局 实在是精彩非凡 |
[17:59] | Oscar Piastri! | 奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里! |
[18:01] | I’m Oscar Piastri. | 我是奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 |
[18:03] | I’m the current Formula 2 champion and former Formula 3 champion, | 我是本届二级方程式冠军 以及三级方程式前冠军 |
[18:08] | and I am the reserve driver for Alpine F1 team. | 目前 我在阿尔派一级方程式车队 担任预备车手 |
[18:14] | I’ve had a good few years in the junior categories, | 我在少年赛中取得过几年不错的战绩 |
[18:16] | and I wanna be able to… to build on that momentum, | 我希望能够以此为基础 再接再厉 |
[18:19] | to seize the moment when that occasion arises. | 在机会出现时好好把握 |
[18:22] | He is an outstanding talent. | 他是很杰出的人才 |
[18:24] | We had an opportunity to potentially do something with him | 我们曾有机会在他成长的岁月里 |
[18:28] | in his very formative years, | 有所作为 |
[18:30] | and we didn’t pursue that. | 但我们并没有去争取 |
[18:32] | That’s something I regret not doing | 我很后悔当时没有做这件事 |
[18:34] | because he could be the next Max Verstappen. | 因为他很可能成为 下一个马克斯·维斯塔潘 |
[18:39] | Oscar is mega talented | 奥斯卡天赋极高 |
[18:42] | and highly regarded | 而且很被看好 |
[18:43] | to the extent that any team in the sport would love to have him. | 以至于任何一支车队都愿意要他 |
[18:48] | Oh, and Oscar gets a champagne shower there. | 奥斯卡被香槟浴伺候 |
[18:53] | There’s only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[18:55] | – Yeah. – It’s up. | -对 -时候到了 |
[18:56] | It’s up. | 时候到了 |
[18:57] | – Cheers to that. – Cheers. | -为此干一杯 -干杯 |
[19:02] | Uh-uh. In your bed. | 去睡觉 |
[19:04] | Bear, in your bed. In your bed. | 熊熊 去睡觉 (匈牙利 布达佩斯) |
[19:16] | I mean, surely these are the perks of Formula 1. | 我是说 这些肯定都是 一级方程式的好处 |
[19:19] | You know, you can have your private jets, | 可以坐私人飞机 |
[19:21] | you can have your hotels, | 住专属酒店 |
[19:23] | but a police escort… | 但警察护送… |
[19:24] | Yeah, it’s really crazy. | 是啊 真的很疯狂 |
[19:26] | – It’s ridiculous if you think about it. | 仔细想想 还挺离谱的 |
[19:29] | It’s your job to overtake. | 超越他人是你的工作职责 |
[19:30] | Not queueing on the motorway. | 而不是在高速公路上排队 |
[19:34] | Welcome along | 欢迎各位来到 |
[19:35] | to the last Formula 1 Grand Prix before the summer break. | 夏季休赛前最后一场 一级方程式大奖赛 |
[19:39] | It is the Hungarian Grand Prix. | 这就是匈牙利大奖赛 |
[19:54] | Ah. Bit of pasta. | 来点意大利面 |
[20:15] | Is that okay? | 现在可以吗? |
[20:16] | Not really. We have media later, right? | 不行 稍后见媒体 好吗? |
[20:19] | We’ve got them after the TV. | 电视采访后见媒体 (塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 正式开通照片墙账号) |
[20:26] | Seb has Instagram? | 塞巴有照片墙? |
[20:29] | What am I missing? | 我错过了什么? (还有一场比赛要赢 V5 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | I hereby announce my retirement from Formula 1 | 本人在此宣布 2022赛季结束后 |
[20:39] | by the end of the 2022 season. | 本人将退出一级方程式比赛 |
[20:43] | My goals have shifted from winning races | 我的目标已经从赢得比赛 |
[20:46] | and fighting for championships | 以及争取冠军 |
[20:48] | to seeing my children grow. | 转向陪伴子女成长 |
[20:50] | Farewell, and thanks for letting me share the track with you. | 再见了 非常感谢各位 能让我在赛道上与你们同行 |
[20:53] | I loved every bit of it. | 我无时无刻不享受其中 |
[20:56] | Big news of the weekend is that Vettel has announced his retirement. | 本周末最大的新闻是维特尔宣布退役 |
[20:59] | He will be retiring at the end of this year. | 他今年底就要退役了 |
[21:01] | So sad to hear that you’re retiring. | 听说你要退役我很难过 |
[21:03] | You’re my favorite driver. I’ve followed you since Ferrari. | 你是我最喜欢的车手 我从你在法拉利开始就一直关注你 |
[21:06] | Anytime you have a… a driver of Sebastian’s, uh, pedigree retire, | 无论何时 塞巴斯蒂安这种出身的车手退役 |
[21:11] | it… it’s big news. | 都是重大新闻 |
[21:12] | It’s enough. It’s time to do something else. | 足够了 是时候干点别的了 |
[21:15] | This is gonna kick off a merry-go-round of driver changes. | 由此将引发一系列的车手变动 |
[21:20] | Seb. | 塞布 |
[21:22] | Negotiations go on behind the scenes all the time. | 幕后的谈判一直都在进行 |
[21:26] | However, these come to light around the August break, | 不过 在八月休赛期 消息就会曝光 |
[21:30] | and because there are so many rumors, | 由于各种流言盛行 |
[21:32] | it has widely become known as silly season. | 这段时期也被众多人称为“无聊季” |
[21:34] | What happened, and what made your decision final? | 发生了什么事 是什么促使你下定决心的? |
[21:38] | – Maybe I was drunk. I don’t know! | 可能是我喝多了 我不知道! |
[21:40] | No. I, uh… I know I was not drunk. | 不 我没有喝多 |
[21:42] | It’s like a giant game of musical chairs. | 这就像一个超大的音乐椅游戏 |
[21:44] | You never quite know who’s gonna be a big winner, | 你永远不知道谁会成为大赢家 |
[21:47] | but someone always loses out. | 但总有人会输 |
[21:49] | It very much opens silly season in the driver market, | 车手市场方面 这基本上开启了“无聊季”的序幕 |
[21:53] | and Daniel Ricciardo’s is a name that has been in the midst | 说到这份合约 丹尼尔·里卡多的名字 |
[21:55] | in this contract talk too. | 也时有提及 |
[21:57] | In terms of silly season, we are not part of it, so can’t comment. | 至于“无聊季” 我们不参与 所以无法评论 |
[22:00] | You have to ask other teams. | 你得去问其他车队 |
[22:01] | Oh, very diplomatic. | 你还真是老练 |
[22:06] | F1 is, uh, more ruthless than any business that I’ve ever been involved in. | 一级方程式比我参与过的 任何其他行业都更加残酷 |
[22:12] | Everybody tries to have everybody else over, | 所有人都想弄垮其他人 |
[22:14] | or eat them up. | 或者吃掉对方 |
[22:16] | If there are ten piranhas in a basin, | 如果一个盆里有十条食人鱼 |
[22:19] | and somebody puts their hand in, everybody wants to eat that hand. | 而有人把手伸进去 大家都想吃那只手 |
[22:22] | Lawrence Stroll and Aston Martin, | 劳伦斯·斯特罗尔和阿斯顿马丁 |
[22:25] | they have the budget to get whoever they want, | 他们有足够的预算争取心仪的车手 |
[22:28] | and they wanna get the biggest name they can, | 他们想争取最大牌的 |
[22:31] | so, for team principals who are still mid-contract talks with their drivers, | 所以对于仍在和车手进行 合约谈判的车队经理来说 |
[22:35] | all of a sudden, alarm bells are ringing. | 突然间 警钟响起 |
[22:38] | Otmar, just to go back on the Fernando point, | 奥特玛 回头再说费尔南多 |
[22:40] | you said you’re confident he’s gonna stay, | 你说你很有信心他会留在车队 |
[22:42] | but did he speak to you about maybe wanting to go elsewhere? | 但他有没有跟你说过想去别的车队? |
[22:46] | We like him, um… | 我们喜欢他 |
[22:47] | We like him a lot ’cause he’s performing, and he says he likes us. | 我们很喜欢他 因为他表现优异 而且他说他喜欢我们的车队 |
[22:51] | Yeah, he’s absolutely brilliant | 对 他真的非常出色 |
[22:53] | and performing to a high level, so… | 而且表现也很优异 所以… |
[22:56] | Is it a question of money with Fernando or… | 所以 签费尔南多是钱的问题 还是… |
[23:00] | Not just Fernando. | 不只是费尔南多 |
[23:01] | Every driver I’ve ever negotiated with, | 我谈过的每一位车手 |
[23:05] | they want the most money, and we wanna pay the least. | 他们都会要最高价 而我们想给最低价 |
[23:09] | And then we end up in some kinda unhappy place for everyone, | 最后闹得大家都不开心 |
[23:13] | or a happy place that everyone’s willing to sign. | 要么就是皆大欢喜 大家都愿意签约 所以… |
[23:21] | Fernando’s in his last year on his contract, | 今年是费尔南多合约的最后一年 |
[23:23] | and we need to keep that experience and sign him up for the following year. | 我们需要留住他 下年签下他 |
[23:29] | Who’s gonna start singing “Happy Birthday”? | 谁先唱生日歌? |
[23:32] | Yeah. I will. | 好吧 我来 |
[23:33] | Yeah? You got a good voice for it. | 是吗?好啊 你有副好嗓子 |
[23:35] | – It’ll be in English, right? – I hope so. | -用英文唱 对吧? -但愿如此 |
[23:37] | Or in Spanish? | 还是西班牙语? |
[23:39] | Do a mixture of both. | 混搭着唱吧 |
[23:40] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:45] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:49] | Happy birthday to you | |
[23:52] | Happy birthday, dear Fernando | 亲爱的费尔南多 |
[23:57] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[24:08] | – I need to wish something. | 我要许个愿 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | So this is a small birthday present from all of us, but mainly the kitchen. | 这是我们大家送你的小礼物 但最主要是厨房在忙活 |
[24:26] | And a bigger birthday present coming later today. | 今天稍后还有份更大的生日礼物 |
[24:30] | – Happy… Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[24:32] | – Forty-one? – Yep. | -41岁? -对 |
[24:34] | – For number 14. – Yep. | -14号 -没错 |
[24:35] | – It’s a good juxtaposition of numbers. | -很好的并列数字 |
[24:37] | – Good numbers. – Thank you, guys. | -很好的数字 |
[24:39] | And, uh… | -谢谢大家 |
[24:42] | Enjoy your weekend. Let’s get on the podium. | 周末愉快 我们上领奖台吧 |
[24:47] | Alpine has been always part of my family in Formula 1. | 阿尔派一直是我在一级方程式的亲人 |
[24:51] | Nine years, been with Renault or Alpine, | 九年来 我一直跟随雷诺和阿尔派 |
[24:53] | but, uh, you never know what the future will bring. | 但你永远无法知道未来会怎样 |
[25:00] | So, if I get the thing from Benet… | 所以 如果我从贝纳… |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:03] | …we sign. I… | …我们签 我… |
[25:04] | If it’s not today, it’s gonna be tomorrow. | 如果不是今天 那就是明天 |
[25:06] | Yeah, ’cause I’m a guy of my word. | 对 因为我说话算话 |
[25:08] | If I say Friday, it’s got to be Friday. | 如果我说星期五 那一定是星期五 |
[25:11] | As long as it’s not September. | 只要不是九月 |
[25:12] | No, no, no, no. Now. | 不 是现在 |
[25:15] | Okay, ciao. Happy birthday. | 好的 再见 生日快乐 (星期日 正赛) |
[25:37] | – Ready? – Yeah. Limbering up? | -准备好了吗? -好了 |
[25:39] | – Pardon? – Limbering up? | -在舒展筋骨了 是吧? -什么? |
[25:40] | Yeah. My limbering up should be kinda like a little bit of this. | -舒展筋骨? -是啊 我舒展筋骨应该是这样 |
[25:47] | It just gives me flashbacks to this year last time. | 这让我回想起去年这个时候 |
[25:49] | I wasn’t with you guys last year. | 我去年没跟你们在一起 |
[25:52] | I was with the bad guys. | 而是跟坏人在一起 |
[25:53] | – The enemy. – The enemy. | -敌人 -敌人 |
[25:54] | – They’re all the enemy. – Exactly. | -他们都是敌人 -没错 |
[26:00] | The more a driver performs, the more choices he will have, | 车手表现机会越多 选择就越多 |
[26:03] | and you can see in the driver market that there’s a lot of competition, | 你可以看到 在车手市场中存在着激烈竞争 |
[26:07] | a lot of skulduggery that sometimes goes on. | 有时有许多明争暗斗 |
[26:11] | Hi, Laurent. | 嗨 洛朗 |
[26:12] | It might be true because, like I said, | 可能是真的 因为 如我所说 |
[26:15] | there was, uh… there definitely was a meeting. | 之前…肯定见过面 |
[26:20] | During the weekend, uh, | 周末期间 |
[26:21] | there were strong rumors about Fernando. | 有很多关于费尔南多的传闻 |
[26:24] | You know, the paddock’s small. | 要知道 围场并不大 |
[26:27] | Yeah, let’s talk after the start. I’ll call you. | 嗯 开始后再聊吧 我会打给你 |
[26:30] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:44] | Welcome along | 欢迎各位来到 |
[26:45] | to the last Formula 1 Grand Prix before the summer break. | 夏季休赛前最后一场 一级方程式大奖赛 |
[26:49] | The Alpines of Alonso and Ocon are fifth and sixth, | 阿尔派车队的阿隆索和奥康 分列第五和第六 |
[26:52] | McLaren’s Norris in fourth, and Ricciardo in ninth place. | 而迈凯伦的丹尼尔排第四 里卡多排第九 |
[26:57] | It’s all about McLaren versus Alpine today. | 今天是迈凯伦与阿尔派的对决 |
[26:59] | Both teams will need their drivers scoring points | 两支车队都需要车手争取积分 |
[27:02] | in their battle for fourth in the Constructors’ Championship. | 来角逐车队冠军榜的第四名 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[27:07] | Last car is on the grid. | 最后一辆赛车已驶入发车区 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[27:19] | And it’s lights out and away we go. | 熄灯开赛 |
[27:28] | A great start by the Alpines. | 阿尔派开局不错 |
[27:30] | They’re flying. | 他们今天表现上佳 |
[27:32] | Alpines are going wheel to wheel. Alonso trying to get through. | 阿尔派在贴身近战 阿隆索尝试超车 |
[27:36] | Could be close with Ocon, pit exit. | 可能在维修站出口离奥康很近 |
[27:40] | Daniel Ricciardo’s on the tail of the two Alpines here. | 而丹尼尔·里卡多的迈凯伦赛车 紧跟两辆阿尔派赛车! |
[27:45] | The car behind you now is Ricciardo. | 你身后是里卡多的车子 |
[27:47] | Copy. | 收到 |
[27:52] | You can use overtake, make his life difficult. | 你可以利用超车让他不好过 |
[27:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:55] | Norris is in front, but Ricciardo is stuck behind the Alpines. | 诺里斯在前面 但里卡多 被卡在了两部阿尔派的车后面 |
[28:04] | And Ricciardo gets them both. | 里卡多超越了阿尔派的两部车 |
[28:06] | That could be huge in the battle for fourth. | 这可能是第四名之战的关键转折 |
[28:09] | Let’s fucking go. | 妈的 咱们上 |
[28:10] | Good work. Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:13] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[28:17] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:21] | Now the Alpines are under pressure | 现在阿尔派双雄也受到 |
[28:23] | from Lance Stroll in the Aston Martin. | 来自兰斯·斯特罗尔的压力 |
[28:26] | That’s Stroll behind, mate. | 斯特罗尔在后面 伙计 |
[28:28] | Stroll to the inside of Alonso. | 斯特罗来到阿隆索的内侧 |
[28:30] | And through. | 然后超了过去 |
[28:32] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[28:34] | Stroll now the car behind us. DRS. | 斯特罗尔就在我们身后 减阻 |
[28:37] | Ocon powerless to resist Stroll. | 奥康无力对抗斯特罗尔 |
[28:41] | Alpine’s day’s going from bad to worse. | 阿尔派今天真是雪上加霜 |
[28:48] | Stroll, 0.6 seconds behind. | 斯特罗尔 落后0.6秒 (斯特罗尔 阿斯顿马丁) |
[28:56] | So car ahead, Ricciardo. Let’s go get him. | 前面是里卡多 我们去超了他 |
[29:00] | Here’s Stroll attacking the outside of Ricciardo into turn two. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔和丹尼尔·里卡多 |
[29:05] | There’s contact. Stroll’s off. | 发生碰撞 斯特罗尔出局了 |
[29:12] | I gave him plenty of room. | 我给他留了很大空间 |
[29:13] | We saw, mate. Get going. | 我们看到了 伙计 走吧 |
[29:16] | – Fucking hit me. – Yeah, we saw. | -他妈 撞我 -嗯 看到了 |
[29:17] | – Check damage. – Yeah, we’re checking. We’re checking. | -检查损伤情况 -嗯 我们在确认 |
[29:24] | There’s no way I could get that stopped. | 我根本躲不过去 |
[29:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:31] | Daniel, we have a five-second penalty for the clash with Stroll. | 丹尼尔 我们跟斯特罗尔撞车 罚五秒 |
[29:39] | Max Verstappen comes home to win the Hungarian Grand Prix. | 马克斯·维斯塔潘在家乡 夺得了匈牙利大奖赛的冠军 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[29:46] | Okay, that’s P8. | 好的 第八 |
[29:49] | Okay. Is Daniel out of the points? | 好了 丹尼尔没分拿? |
[29:52] | Yeah, Daniel’s out of the points. | 对 丹尼尔没分拿 |
[29:55] | Okay, and that is the checkered flag. | 好的 看到方格旗了 |
[29:57] | – Yeah. – It’s P9. | -对 -第九 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[30:00] | Okay, Daniel. We crossed the line P13, | 好了 丹尼尔 我们第13个冲线 |
[30:03] | but we’ll have a five-second penalty. | 但我们有五秒罚时 |
[30:05] | Ricciardo’s 5-second penalty means | 里卡多的五秒罚时 |
[30:07] | he ends up in 15th place. | 意味着他掉到了第15名 |
[30:09] | With only one McLaren finishing in the points, | 迈凯伦只有一人拿到积分 |
[30:12] | despite a challenging race, | 虽然经历鏖战 |
[30:14] | Alpine have secured fourth place, with both their drivers in the points. | 阿尔派还是拿到了第四名 两位车手都有积分入帐 |
[30:19] | – Good. Good. Well done. – Well done. | -很好 -干得好 干得好 |
[30:22] | We can have pizza tonight now, Ciaron. | 我们今晚吃披萨 西亚伦 |
[30:24] | – We’re allowed. – What you doing tonight? | 可以的 你今晚做什么? |
[30:27] | I got this BWT thing, and after that, I’ll meet you for a beer. | 有个BWT的活动我得去 过后我找你喝一杯 |
[30:36] | – Otmar! – Hey! | -奥特玛! -嘿! |
[30:38] | – Hello! | 你好! |
[30:39] | Hello, big boss. | 你好 大老板 |
[30:40] | Give him a big applause. | 为他热烈鼓掌 |
[30:42] | – How are you? | 你好吗? |
[30:44] | Otmar! Otmar! Otmar! Otmar! | 奥特玛! |
[30:48] | Otmar! Otmar! Otmar! Otmar! | |
[30:51] | Otmar! | |
[30:58] | – How are you? – How’s everybody? | -你好吗? -大家都好吗? |
[30:59] | Did you eat? | 你吃了吗? |
[31:01] | Otmar, you are so cool. | 奥特玛 你太酷了 |
[31:03] | I’m very happy that you are… | 我很高兴你… |
[31:06] | All our future, you are everything for us, you know it. | 你就是我们的未来 你知道的 |
[31:09] | Hey, can we give him an applause? It was really great. | 大家能给他鼓个掌吗?真的很棒 |
[31:12] | I didn’t do it. The drivers did it. | 不是我 是车手的功劳 (次日) |
[31:24] | Seb retired, and, um, I received a call from Lawrence. | 塞布退役了 我接到劳伦斯的电话 |
[31:29] | He told me, “I guess you are with Alpine for the future,” | 他跟我说 : “我猜你以后要跟着阿尔派咯” |
[31:33] | and I said, “No, it’s not the case. I’m… I’m waiting for the contract to sign.” | 我说:“没有啊 我还等着签约呢” |
[31:38] | So yeah, he sent the proposal, and it was… | 所以他给我发来了建议 |
[31:42] | a happy one for me, and uh, we move on. | 我看着很满意 我们继续 |
[31:49] | Fernando Alonso will join Aston Martin next season in Formula 1, | 费尔南多·阿隆索 下个赛季将加入阿斯顿马丁 |
[31:53] | replacing the retiring Sebastian Vettel. | 将取代将退役的塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 |
[31:54] | The two-time World Champion will leave Alpine. | 两届世界冠军将离开阿尔派 |
[31:58] | Aston Martin are currently second bottom in the Constructors’, | 阿斯顿马丁目前 在车队冠军榜排倒数第二 |
[32:01] | but hailed the signing as a clear statement of intent. | 但此次高调宣布签约 显然意在剑指冠军榜 |
[32:04] | It’s about one thing, winning. | 归根结底 |
[32:06] | Um, and winning means winning. | 只为获胜 赢就是赢 |
[32:08] | And, like any other business, it’s all about people. | 和其他生意一样 归根结底是人 |
[32:12] | It’s typical Fernando. | 这就是费尔南多的个性 |
[32:13] | He obviously wasn’t getting what he wanted at Alpine, | 他显然没能在阿尔派得到想要的 |
[32:16] | and he’s decided to take control of his own situation. | 于是决定给自己做主 |
[32:18] | That’s what makes him the ruthless competitor that he is, | 就是这种性格 成就了这样一位无情的对手 |
[32:22] | and, uh, sometimes unpredictable. | 有时还难以捉摸 |
[32:25] | It was difficult for me to understand | 我很难理解为何 |
[32:27] | the lack of loyalty to Alpine. | 他对阿尔派有欠忠诚 |
[32:29] | During the weekend, I had my suspicions, | 周末期间 我的确有所怀疑 |
[32:32] | but I thought that what he would really focus on | 但我以为他会把关注点 |
[32:35] | was the fact that we’re the fourth-fastest team. | 放在我们的车队第四位的排名上 |
[32:38] | I thought that would sway him a little bit more | 我以为这一点会更加打动他 |
[32:40] | than, uh, whatever Aston gave him to sway him. | 会比阿斯顿的条件更有说服力 |
[32:44] | More money, presumably. | 估计是钱更多吧 |
[32:46] | I can only guess. | 我只能猜 |
[32:50] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[32:52] | I’m still the bad guy. | 我还是做坏人 (恩斯通 阿尔派总部) |
[33:10] | Can I sneak by, guys? | 各位 我可以过一下吗? |
[33:14] | Uh, good morning, everyone, and thanks for coming. | 大家早上好 多谢前来 |
[33:17] | I wanna start with an apology. | 我想先给大家道个歉 |
[33:19] | I don’t really like all of us learning through the media and through the press, | 我并不希望看到 大家是通过媒体报道 |
[33:24] | uh, that kind of news. | 得知这样的消息 |
[33:26] | We were having good negotiations with Fernando to continue with the team, | 之前 我们与费尔南多的续约谈判 进行得很顺利 |
[33:32] | and for many of you, he’s part of our family, | 对于你们很多人来说 他是我们大家族的一员 |
[33:34] | and we gave him what we thought, and he accepted, was a fair contract, | 我们为他提供了自认为公平的合约 而他对此也表示接受 |
[33:40] | but let’s show him that he made the wrong choice. | 但我们要向他证明 他选错了 |
[33:44] | So, looking into the future, | 放眼未来 |
[33:46] | we do have now a spot for Oscar, our reserve driver. | 我们的预备车手奥斯卡有了席位 (BWT阿尔派F1车队) |
[33:53] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 (沃金 迈凯伦总部) |
[34:03] | – Got a second? – Yep. | -有时间吗? -有 |
[34:04] | Cool. | 好得很 |
[34:06] | We can’t keep going on like this. | 我们不能继续这样下去了 |
[34:08] | It’s not… good for the team. | 这样…对车队不利 |
[34:11] | It’s not good for our sponsors. | 对我们的赞助商也不好 |
[34:13] | Don’t know why it’s not clicking as relates to Daniel, | 也不知道丹尼尔那方面为什么合不来 |
[34:16] | but it’s not clicking. | 但就是合不来 |
[34:19] | And we think we need to start considering what a change would look like. | 我们认为有必要开始考虑 改变一下会是什么样子 |
[34:25] | And the driver that gets us the most excited is Oscar Piastri. | 而最让我们期待的车手 是奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 |
[34:32] | Can we get him? | 我们能争取到他吗? (恩斯通 阿尔派总部) |
[34:42] | Alpine’s a good team to be driving for because we’re doing all the right things | 阿尔派是车手理想的选择 因为我们经营合理 |
[34:46] | and putting the tools in place that are required to win. | 物尽其用 以确保胜利 |
[34:50] | I’m excited to have Oscar for 2023. | 我很期待2023年与奥斯卡合作 (皮亚斯特里) (阿尔派发布了一份新闻稿 声称我下一年要为他们效力) |
[35:04] | Nobody saw it coming. I mean, it’s just… | 根本没人料到 我是说 这也… |
[35:08] | Oscar drops an absolute bombshell. | 奥斯卡投下一枚重磅炸弹 |
[35:12] | Everyone is kicking off. | 大家都在行动 |
[35:15] | This is a real drama for Otmar and Alpine. | 对于奥特玛和阿尔派而言 这是一场十足的闹剧 |
[35:26] | Hey, Laurent. It’s, uh, Otmar calling. | 喂 洛朗 是我 奥特玛 |
[35:28] | So we’ve got problems. | 这下我们有麻烦了 |
[35:43] | We’ve got an open seat, and we need to fill it with somebody that’s fast… | 我们有空位 我们需要的车手速度得快… |
[35:47] | I always love a challenge. | 我一向喜欢挑战 |
[35:48] | – …somebody experienced. – I wanna get back to winning. | …还要经验丰富 我们想东山再起 |
[35:51] | I want it more than anyone. | 我比任何人都更想要赢 |
[35:53] | I know I can do it. | 我知道我可以做得到 |
[35:56] | Time to be a fucking killer. | 该大杀四方了 |
[35:59] | If he does not perform, then everything could become a problem. | 如果他不能拿出成绩来 那一切都可能会变成一个问题 |
[36:03] | People just remember your last race. | 大家只记得你上一场比赛的表现 |
[36:05] | That’s how the sport works. | 赛车运动就是这样 |
[36:06] | I want to show that I can deliver the performance | 我想证明我能为车队 为日本车迷 |
[36:09] | for the team, for the Japanese fans. | 带来好成绩 |
[36:11] | No pressure. | 没有压力 |