时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Geraldine, you ready? – Shall we scare Daddy? | 杰拉尔丁 准备好了吗? |
[00:17] | We have the best driver. | 我们有最好的司机 |
[00:18] | Who’s the best driver? | 谁是最好的司机? |
[00:20] | – Daddy. – Exactly. | -爸爸 -没错 (夏季休赛) |
[00:29] | For me, the summer break is a time to relax, | 对我来说 夏季休赛期是放松身心的时间 |
[00:32] | to get away from the pressures of Formula 1, | 暂时远离一级方程式的比赛压力 |
[00:35] | to spend time with the children, to spend time with my wife. | 陪陪孩子们 陪陪妻子 |
[00:38] | It’s just getting back to being a dad. | 又回到当爸爸的样子 |
[00:43] | I hate camping. | 我讨厌露营 |
[00:45] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[00:47] | Oh, thank you. That should work. | 谢谢 这下应该行了 |
[00:49] | Is there enough air in there? | 气充够了吗? |
[00:51] | Not hard enough, darling. | 还不够鼓 |
[01:00] | Mmm. | 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | – Good. – Anyway, cheers, everybody. | -很好 -好了 大家干杯 |
[01:03] | – Cheers. – Yeah. | -干杯 -对 |
[01:04] | – Happy holidays. – Happy holidays. | -假日快乐 -假日快乐 |
[01:07] | What are the rules now? Are you not allowed to send emails? | 现在是什么规矩?不准发邮件吗? |
[01:10] | No. Technically, working is illegal. | 对 严格来说 工作是违法的 |
[01:12] | Everybody has to take a two-week break. | 所有人都要休息两周 |
[01:15] | So the cars are all in the factory under a sheet, like a racehorse. | 车子在厂子里 盖着布 像赛马一样 |
[01:19] | Do you think anyone is working? | 你觉得有人在工作吗? |
[01:22] | Yep. | 有啊 |
[01:23] | Do you?! Who? | 是吗?谁? |
[01:25] | They did say to Lewis, “We’re gonna work through the summer break | 梅赛德斯跟刘易斯说: “夏季休赛时 我们会拼命努力 |
[01:28] | to give you a better car.” Technically, that’d be illegal. | 把你的车改得更好” 这就违规了 |
[01:32] | But you’re not bothered about Mercedes. | 但你才不操心梅赛德斯的事 |
[01:36] | Not this year. | 今年不用 |
[01:38] | You know the Alpine lot, are they really cross with Oscar? | 你知道吗? 阿尔派的人被奥斯卡气坏了 |
[01:42] | Oscar Piastri? | 奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里? |
[01:44] | What did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[01:46] | “I understand that, without my agreement, | “据我所知 在未经我同意的情况下 |
[01:49] | Alpine F1 have put out a press release late this afternoon | 阿尔派车队 于今日下午发布了一份新闻稿 |
[01:53] | that I am driving for them next year.” | 声称我下一年要为他们效力” |
[01:56] | “This is wrong, and I have not signed a contract with Alpine for 2023.” | “事实并非如此 我并未与阿尔派签署2023年合约 |
[02:02] | “I will not be driving for Alpine next year.” | 下一年也不会为阿尔派效力” |
[02:06] | – It’s very clear on that. – Dun, dun, dun! | 说得很明确 |
[02:07] | So who is he driving for? | 那他去哪队开车? |
[02:09] | – He must be sure where he’s going. – Exactly. He must have a seat. | -他肯定知道自己要去哪里 -没错 他肯定拿到席位了 |
[02:13] | You wouldn’t do that without having a seat. | 没拿到席位 肯定不会这么做 (法国 古尔东) |
[02:23] | – Doesn’t get better than this. – Yep. | -再没有比这更爽的了 兄弟 -是啊 |
[02:26] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[02:28] | This summer break, Oscar Piastri is the hottest talent around. | 今年夏季休赛 奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里可谓炙手可热 |
[02:32] | He has a pedigree not many other drivers in the paddock have. | 他的出身并非多数车手可比 |
[02:38] | Everybody talks good about him. | 大家都对他赞赏有加 |
[02:40] | He was very strong in F3 and F2. | 他在二级、三级方程式都颇具实力 |
[02:42] | He won the Championship the first year. Always very good driver. | 他第一年就赢得了冠军 一直以来都是一名优秀的车手 |
[02:47] | I know Oscar. | 我了解奥斯卡 |
[02:48] | He is very fast, and he deserves a seat in Formula 1. | 他的速度非常快 理应在一级方程式占有一席之地 |
[02:52] | I think Oscar is definitely a potential, uh, world champion. | 我觉得奥斯卡绝对有世界冠军的潜质 |
[03:00] | There we go. | 到了 |
[03:01] | – Little brew, mate? – Yeah. | -伙计 来沏一泡? -好啊 |
[03:05] | So, mate, where’s your… where’s your head at now? | 你现在有什么想法? |
[03:07] | I mean, firstly, excited. | 首先是兴奋 |
[03:09] | You know, there’s not many people in the world | 全世界没几个人 |
[03:12] | that can say they’re gonna be an F1 driver. | 敢说他们会成为一级方程式赛车手 |
[03:14] | But, you know, certainly not underestimating | 但我肯定不会低估 |
[03:16] | that this is just the beginning of a long journey now | 这只是漫长旅程的开始 |
[03:19] | and, you know, everything that I’ve done in the last 12 years | 我过去12年来所做的所有努力 |
[03:22] | has… has led to this point and beyond. | 带我走到今天 并且继续走下去 |
[03:26] | – Well done, son. – Cheers. | -做得好 小子 -干杯 (迈凯伦总部 工作中) |
[03:32] | Been any chatter this morning, on social? | 社交媒体上今早有什么风声吗? |
[03:36] | I haven’t seen anything this morning. | 我今早没看到什么 |
[03:41] | News also this morning that people are seeing this thing coming today. | 还有个好消息 人们都料到今日的事情 |
[03:44] | – That’s good. – Right. | 这很好 |
[03:46] | Our statement will be at three o’clock, | 我们的声明安排在三点钟发布 |
[03:49] | and the video goes out at 2:55. | 视频将在2点55分发布 |
[03:53] | All right, cool. | 行 很好 (下午2点54分55秒) (下午2点55分) |
[04:04] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[04:08] | Uh, wanted to share some news. | 这里有一个消息要跟大家分享 |
[04:11] | Uh, it’s not great. | 并不是什么好消息 |
[04:13] | It’s bittersweet, for sure, but I think it’s best you hear it from me. | 有点苦乐参半 但我觉得大家最好还是从我这里得知 |
[04:17] | Uh, 2022 will be my last year with McLaren. | 2022年将是我在迈凯伦的最后一年 |
[04:22] | Yeah, just… obviously we’ve put in a lot of effort on both sides, | 是啊…显然 我们双方都做出了很多努力 |
[04:25] | but it just hasn’t worked the way we wanted, | 但结果还是不尽人意 |
[04:29] | so, uh, that’s… that’s that. | 就是这样 |
[04:31] | I think for the future, what lies ahead, I’m not sure yet. | 未来会怎样 |
[04:36] | Um… | 我还不是很清楚 |
[04:37] | Not sure yet, but.. but we’ll see. | 现在还不确定 到时就知道了 |
[04:45] | Good to see you back. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[04:46] | I’m back, | 我回来了 |
[04:47] | and I’m, uh, a McLaren racing driver now. | 现在我是迈凯伦车队的赛车手了 (奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里 2023迈凯伦车队车手) (Formula 1:疾速争胜) (好人难做) (英格兰 牛津) |
[05:07] | Bear, here. | 小熊 过来 |
[05:08] | We’ve invested maybe $4 million in Oscar, | 我们在奥斯卡身上投了500万美元 |
[05:12] | so Oscar signing for McLaren was a big shock. | 所以 他跟迈凯伦签约 我们很震惊 |
[05:17] | It was difficult for me to understand the lack of loyalty. | 我很难理解 他为什么对阿尔派有欠忠诚 |
[05:22] | I was hoping that, uh, Oscar had | 我原本还以为 |
[05:26] | a little bit more integrity than… than that. | 奥斯卡会更有骨气 |
[05:30] | So now we’ve got a spot open that’s, I think, a sought-after open seat, | 所以我们空出了一个车手席位 一个十分抢手的空缺 |
[05:37] | and we need to fill it. | 我们要填补它 (比利时 斯帕) |
[05:49] | So, when’s your contract over with Mercedes? | 你跟梅赛德斯的合约几时结束? |
[05:59] | Are you locked out? | 你被拦在外面了? |
[06:00] | You gotta go out and in. | 我们得先出再进 |
[06:03] | It’ll be fine. Anyway, see you later. | 没事的 回头见 |
[06:15] | Mates, all I need is if someone tells me that water’s clean enough, | 伙计 只要有人告诉我 这水够干净 |
[06:19] | then I’m going in. | 那我肯定下水 |
[06:21] | If things don’t go well, you might see me floating. | 要是比得不顺利 我可能就成浮尸了 |
[06:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:29] | Knowing I might not be on the grid or have a contract for ’23, | 2023年 我可能上不了赛道 拿不到合约 |
[06:32] | if this is the end of the road, | 如果这就是路的尽头 |
[06:35] | then it’s like, all right, damn, that’s… | 好吧 那就倒霉了… |
[06:38] | Yeah. It is a bit emotional. | 想想还是有点郁闷 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:51] | – Mate. You all right? – All good. | -你怎么样?还好吗? -一切都好 |
[06:53] | Sorry about the news, mate. | 听说消息了 真可惜 |
[06:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:55] | – I’m all right. – Yeah? | -我还好 -是吗? |
[06:58] | It hurts, and I feel it. | 我能感觉到那种痛心 |
[07:01] | You gotta take it on the chin. | 你只能忍气吞声 |
[07:04] | Um… | |
[07:05] | You can cry about it, you can sob and whatever, | 你可以哭 可以闹 |
[07:08] | but it’s… it’s how it goes. | 但这就是现实 |
[07:11] | – I am sorry to hear the news. – Yeah, mate. | -听到消息我很难过 伙计 -是啊 伙计 |
[07:14] | We’ll have a good last nine races. | 最后九场我们一起好好比 |
[07:16] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[07:18] | Get through this year, and then you can start again. | 撑过这一年 然后重新开始 |
[07:21] | Maybe win one now, and then just… | 或许赢一场 然后就… |
[07:25] | – It’ll be all right. – Yeah. | -没事的 |
[07:27] | Um… | -对 |
[07:29] | Thanks, mate. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 伙计 我很感激 |
[07:38] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[07:40] | Nice break? | 休息得愉快吗? |
[07:41] | Yeah, it was good. | 是的 很好 |
[07:42] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候知道的? |
[07:43] | – Uh… – Long time ago? | 很久以前? |
[07:46] | Uh, no, no. | 不是 |
[07:47] | During the break. | 休赛期的时候 |
[07:48] | During the break. | |
[07:50] | – We’d been talking about it. – Yeah. | -但我们一直在讨论 -哦 |
[07:54] | You guys might not have much to say this one. | 你们可能对此没什么好说的 |
[07:57] | Very warm welcome to you all. Welcome back after the break. | 热烈欢迎各位 欢迎在休赛期后回来 |
[08:00] | Um, Daniel, please can we kick things off with you? | 丹尼尔 从你开始可以吗? |
[08:05] | News broke that you were going to be leaving McLaren at the end of this season. | 新闻爆出你将在本赛季结束后 离开迈凯伦车队 |
[08:10] | How do you feel about it? | 对此你作何感想? |
[08:13] | Yeah, it’s… You know, obviously, um… | 是的…显然 |
[08:16] | it’s not what we… it’s not the result we wanted. | 这不是我们…所想要的结果 |
[08:19] | You know, the outcome wasn’t… This wasn’t desired, you know. | 最终的成果…并非我们所希望的 |
[08:22] | As a collective though, we just didn’t… we didn’t really get it right. | 作为一个团队 我们并没有…把事情做明白 |
[08:25] | Just too many kind of weekends that was obviously just a bit of a struggle. | 太多场周末赛比得都很幸苦 |
[08:31] | For sure, the moments of, like, doubt and frustration and anger | 毫无疑问 会有疑虑、沮丧和愤怒 |
[08:35] | and so many mixed emotions | 太多复杂的情绪混杂在一起 |
[08:37] | which were pretty… pretty tough. | 感觉很不好受 |
[08:39] | How do you view the next nine races? | 你如何看待接下来的九场比赛? |
[08:44] | Honestly, you know, I always feel like I’ve got a point to prove. | 老实说 我总觉得有必要证明自己 |
[08:48] | I’m not one to just drive around and enjoy it. | 我可不是随随便便 开着高兴而已 |
[08:51] | I wanna drive around as competitively, as fast as possible, | 我想尽我所能跑出竞争力 跑出速度 |
[08:53] | so, um, there’s no slacking off. | 所以不能懈怠 |
[08:58] | Obviously, it’s… it’s a bit painful. | 显然 |
[09:00] | Um… | 这个过程很痛苦 |
[09:01] | But as much as it’s difficult to take, | 不过 虽然难以承受 |
[09:06] | I feel if I just lay over and don’t pick myself back up, | 如果我只是躺平 不振作起来 |
[09:10] | then nothing’s gonna change. | 改变就不会发生 |
[09:17] | The whole season with Daniel, McLaren, | 整个赛季 因为丹尼尔和迈凯伦的事 |
[09:20] | it’s not a nice position to be in. | 这种境况并不理想 |
[09:22] | But, at the end of the day, | 不过 说到底 |
[09:25] | I’ve… I’ve lived and experienced enough, um, in F1 | 以我在一级方程式的阅历 |
[09:28] | to know that this is a cutthroat world. | 我知道这个领域的竞争十分残酷 |
[09:33] | I mean, Daniel has been here for a long time. | 我是说 丹尼尔干这行也很久了 |
[09:35] | He knows, um, that he has had a bad few years. | 他知道自己这几年并不顺利 |
[09:40] | I mean, look, it’s obviously still not the outcome I wanted, | 你看 这显然也不是我想要的结果 |
[09:45] | but it is what it is. | 但现实如此 |
[09:47] | So maybe I take a year off, I go to Mexico. | 也许我会休息一年 去墨西哥 |
[09:49] | – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:53] | Just a couple of bits. | 还有几点 |
[09:55] | For your media stuff after, | 关于你之后的媒体报道 |
[09:56] | he’s gonna ask about whether you’re ready to lead the team next year. | 他们会问你明年是否准备好引领车队 |
[10:00] | – I already am. | 已经在引领了 |
[10:05] | I know that things are coming to an end between Daniel and the team, | 我知道丹尼尔和车队的缘分已尽 |
[10:09] | so it’s sad to kind of split and, um, break up. | 分道扬镳感觉很不好受 |
[10:14] | Is there any sympathy for what Daniel’s gone through? | 但你对丹尼尔的境况 抱有任何同情吗? |
[10:18] | I would say no. | 我觉得没有 |
[10:21] | People will probably hate me for saying it. | 我这么说 可能大家不爱听 |
[10:24] | You know, he’s a great guy, a lot of fun, | 他人很好 很有意思 |
[10:27] | but, uh, the same with many things, | 但很多事情都是如此 |
[10:29] | if you don’t perform and get results, then, uh… | 如果你表现欠佳 拿不出成绩 那就… |
[10:32] | that’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[10:40] | Congrats on Piastri. | 皮亚斯特里的事恭喜啦 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna go breakdance in the… I’m gonna go do… | 我要去跳霹雳舞…我要… |
[10:44] | – I’ve been working on my moonwalk. | 我一直在练习月球舞步 |
[10:47] | How were they so confident beforehand, then? | 他们之前怎么就那么自信? |
[10:51] | – It’s a good question to ask them. | 这是一个好问题 可以问问他们 |
[10:53] | Otmar? | 奥特玛? |
[10:57] | I think, you know, Otmar has been caught with his pants down. | 我感觉奥特玛这回出丑了 |
[11:01] | If I was him, I’d be embarrassed. | 如果我是他 我会觉得很没面子 |
[11:07] | I just hate losing, | 我讨厌输 |
[11:09] | and losing is very painful for me. | 输的滋味很难受 |
[11:18] | You know, they try to do what’s best for their team, | 他们尽力为自己的车队争取 |
[11:20] | and I understand that. | 这我理解 |
[11:23] | But, like the great Yogi Berra said, it ain’t over till it’s over. | 但就像伟大的尤吉·贝拉所说: “没结束就不算完” (一周后) (荷兰 赞德福特) |
[11:39] | Throw your hands in the air if you’re excited! | 如果快乐 请把双手高高举起! |
[11:54] | You caused some real shit, didn’t you? | 你惹大麻烦了 对吧? |
[11:56] | – Who? – You. | -谁? -你 |
[11:57] | No, Seb. | 不 塞布 |
[11:59] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[12:00] | I’m fine. What are you going to do? | 我很好 |
[12:02] | Uh, who knows? | 你打算怎么办? 谁知道呢? |
[12:06] | – Indy 500? | 印第500? |
[12:08] | That’s scary! | 太可怕了! |
[12:09] | Yes, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | But you’ll be there, first, second. It’s very different. | 但你能行 第一 第二 那就不一样了 |
[12:16] | I get it. We’ll see. | 我明白 再说吧 |
[12:20] | Yes, but I still want this. | 但我还是想干这行 |
[12:24] | I still like Formula 1. | 我还是喜欢一级方程式 |
[12:29] | I told you not to trust Zak. | 我告诉过你 不要相信萨克 |
[12:33] | Thank you, mate. Thank you. | 谢谢你 伙计 谢谢 |
[12:36] | Hey, boys. | 早上好 |
[12:38] | Morning. | 各位 |
[12:38] | F1 is so cutthroat because the value of winning is so high, | F1竞争激烈 是因为获胜的含金量高 |
[12:42] | and people will do anything. | 人们会不惜一切代价 |
[12:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:47] | It’s a piranha club or a… I don’t know, shark-infested waters or whatever it is, | 说它是食人鱼俱乐部也好… 说它是鲨鱼泛滥也好 |
[12:53] | but I’m not fooled by it, and I’m not afraid of it. | 但它糊弄不了我 我也不怕 |
[12:56] | I’ve, uh, been in this sport for 25 years. | 我做这一行已经25年了 |
[12:59] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[13:11] | Is Zak around? | 萨克在吗? |
[13:12] | Yeah, Zak is there. | 在那边 |
[13:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:18] | I just wanted to say, with all this Oscar stuff, | 我只是想说 奥斯卡那件事 |
[13:20] | although we lost Oscar, we think we have a good case in UK law. | 虽然我们失去了奥斯卡 但按照英国法律 案件仍有利于我们 (非请勿入) |
[13:26] | He shouldn’t have taken anything if he thought he didn’t have a contract. | 明知不会签约 就不该拿东西 |
[13:30] | He took a lot from us. | 他从我们这里拿了很多 |
[13:32] | If you know there’s no contract | 如果你知道没有合约 |
[13:34] | and you take all the offerings that the other party is giving, | 还接受了对方所提供的好处 |
[13:39] | but you don’t give back what you’re supposed to give, | 同时自己还没有相应的付出 |
[13:42] | then you need to give all the money back. | 那就得把钱还回去 |
[13:45] | It’s unjust enrichment. | 这属于不当得利 |
[13:47] | We’ve done the math already. | 我们已经算好了 |
[13:48] | The value of that is five million. | 价值是500万 |
[13:51] | But, you know, the downside is | 但问题是 |
[13:55] | you guys going after him would be a PR disaster. | 如果你们追究他 那就会造成公关灾难 |
[13:58] | Is the five million worth it? | 为了500万值得吗? |
[14:01] | Five million, you don’t just give that up. | 500万 不能就这样放弃 |
[14:04] | I don’t think we need to battle it out in the media. | 我觉得我们犯不上打媒体战 |
[14:06] | – We say nothing. – But some of that might roll our way. | -我们什么都不说 -但有些事会牵扯到我们 |
[14:09] | Without getting into my details of my Oscar contract, | 先不说奥斯卡的合约细节 |
[14:13] | I may have some support I have to give him, | 我可能要给他一些必要的支持 |
[14:16] | so his problems become my problems. | 所以他的问题就变成我的问题了 |
[14:20] | And? | 然后呢? |
[14:25] | I think I have a reputation of an easygoing attitude, | 大家都觉得我很随和 |
[14:28] | but I’m still a fierce competitor. | 但我依然非常争强好胜 |
[14:30] | You know, what you see on the outside | 你所看到的表象 |
[14:33] | isn’t necessarily what’s happening on the inside. | 不一定就是真实的内心 |
[14:37] | The fact that McLaren would potentially have to pay that for Oscar, | 迈凯伦可能要为奥斯卡付出这笔代价 |
[14:41] | I mean, that’s sweet victory for Otmar. | 这对奥特玛来说是一场胜利 |
[14:45] | Alpine wanna sue Piastri, which is fucking crazy. | 阿尔派要起诉皮亚斯特里 这他妈也太离谱了 |
[14:50] | Zak’s got his own problems. He needs to pay Daniel out of his contract, | 萨克也有他自己的问题 他需要按合同付钱给丹尼尔 |
[14:54] | and he’s taken a huge gamble on Oscar | 他在奥斯卡身上下了重注 |
[14:58] | that might now cost him financially | 他现在可能会在经济上付出代价 |
[15:00] | because he might have to pay Alpine as well. | 因为他可能还得给阿尔派钱 |
[15:03] | His back’s up against the wall. He needs to find a way out. | 他现在已经进退维谷 他需要想办法摆脱困局 |
[15:09] | Any time something gets challenged and goes to a court, | 不管什么时候 遇上纠纷 闹上法庭 |
[15:13] | you’re never totally positive of what the outcome is. | 你永远无法确定结果会是怎样 |
[15:18] | I definitely didn’t see that coming, | 我绝对没想到会这样 |
[15:21] | but, uh, I’ve got a plan. | 但我已经有了打算 |
[15:24] | – Hi. Laurent around? – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 洛朗在吗? |
[15:28] | – He’s upstairs? – Yeah. | -他在楼上? -对 |
[15:29] | Cool. | 好得很 |
[15:30] | I know they need a driver, | 我知道他们需要一名车手 |
[15:32] | and I think if we can get Alpine to do a driver swap | 如果我们能 说服阿尔派做一次车手交换 |
[15:35] | between Daniel and Oscar, | 用奥斯卡换丹尼尔 |
[15:37] | I think that would be a… a great solution. | 我觉得这会是个好办法 |
[15:40] | – Good? – How are you? | -都好吗? -你呢? |
[15:41] | Good, yeah. All good? | 很好 |
[15:43] | Um… | 一切都还好吧? |
[15:45] | I feel like I can help. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[15:46] | Let’s close this thing out. | 大家可以了结这件事 |
[15:48] | We have Hulk, Mick, Gasly. | 我们有霍克、米克和加斯利 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:53] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢? |
[15:55] | I’d love to see him here, | 我很希望在这里看到他 |
[15:56] | but that’s only ’cause I’d love to see him stay in the sport. | 但那只是因为 我希望他依然从事这项运动 |
[15:59] | He’s one of the options. | 他也是一个人选 |
[16:00] | Maybe we’ll give him a chance. | 也许我们会给他一个机会 |
[16:03] | Cool. All right. See you later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[16:05] | – See you. – Cheers. | -再见 -再见 |
[16:16] | – Am I here? – You are. | -我坐这里? -没错 |
[16:18] | All righty. | 好嘞 |
[16:21] | Would you go to back to Alpine? | 你会回阿尔派吗? |
[16:24] | Yes. I’ve still got the drive in me. | 会 我依然还有干劲 |
[16:27] | I wanna get back to winning. | 我想继续争取胜利 |
[16:29] | I wanna be able to fight for podiums and wins. | 我想争取上领奖台 争取获胜 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna race these last races as hard as I can | 最后这几场 我会拼尽全力 |
[16:35] | and try to make something happen. | 做出点成绩来 |
[16:37] | The thought of potentially having a seat next year | 想到明年有机会能拿到席位 |
[16:40] | to remind teams that, yeah, I can still drive, | 让各家车队知道 是的 我还能开赛车 |
[16:43] | and I’m still hungry and all of that stuff | 我依然如饥似渴 |
[16:45] | motivates me to do well. | 这些都是我努力的动力 |
[16:48] | It’s an opportunity for me to, um, rebuild myself | 这是我重建自我 |
[16:52] | and come back… come back to the top an alternate way. | 以别样的方式重回巅峰的机会 |
[17:02] | Is Daniel of interest? | 会考虑丹尼尔吗? |
[17:05] | He’s one of the guys. | 他是人选之一 |
[17:06] | So, he’s… he’s high on your list? | 那你会优先考虑他? |
[17:08] | Yeah, of course he is, yeah. | 当然了 会的 |
[17:11] | Gasly, Ricciardo, Hülkenberg, all of the seasoned… | 加斯利 里卡多 霍肯伯格 所有经验丰富的车手… |
[17:14] | Yeah, all of the seasoned drivers. | 是啊 所有经验丰富的车手 |
[17:15] | All of the people that can jump into a car and clock in a decent timed lap, | 所有能驾车跑出不错圈速的车手 |
[17:20] | to be honest. | 这是实话实说 |
[17:21] | This is what I’m looking at. | 这才是我看重的 |
[17:22] | But Daniel, he upset everybody when he left. | 不过 丹尼尔离队时 把大家搞得很郁闷 |
[17:28] | It doesn’t… it doesn’t help. | 这就不厚道了 |
[17:31] | The problem is Daniel Ricciardo used to drive for Alpine | 问题是 丹尼尔·里卡多 之前就在阿尔派当过车手 |
[17:34] | back when it was called Renault. | 当时那还是雷诺车队 |
[17:35] | Would they take him back? | 他们愿意让他回来吗? (2022年9月) (2019年1月) |
[17:44] | Let’s give a big round of applause to Daniel, please. Thank you. | 让我们为丹尼尔 送上热烈的掌声 谢谢你 |
[17:48] | They designed and built up a team around him. | 他们为了他设计和构建了团队 |
[17:50] | What’s your dream, Cyril? | 你的梦想是什么 西里尔? |
[17:52] | That’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[17:54] | To win with these two boys. | 靠这两个小伙子赢得比赛 |
[17:57] | Here comes Daniel Ricciardo. | 丹尼尔·里卡多来了 |
[17:59] | Wow, brilliant stuff! | 太棒了! |
[18:00] | Get it, girl! Get it! Whoo! | 搞定! |
[18:02] | Daniel Ricciardo gives Renault their first podium. | 丹尼尔·里卡多 让雷诺首次登上领奖台 |
[18:07] | What a performance that is. | 多么精彩的表演 |
[18:09] | And then, just as they were creeping towards getting regular podiums, | 后来 正当他们 一步步成为领奖台常客时 |
[18:13] | Daniel made the decision to leave Renault. | 丹尼尔决定离开雷诺车队 |
[18:16] | The big news of the week is that Ricciardo’s on his way to McLaren. | 本周重大新闻 丹尼尔·里卡多即将加入迈凯伦 |
[18:20] | It’s not the long-term project I thought we had signed up for. | 这不是我以为签订的那种长期项目 |
[18:24] | From Renault’s point of view, they’re thinking, | 从雷诺的角度 他们在想: |
[18:26] | “Come on, we’ve given you everything you’ve asked for and more.” | “拜托 你所有的要求 我们都已经超额满足” |
[18:30] | Daniel deciding to jump ship from Renault, will that come to bear on him? | 丹尼尔从雷诺跳槽的决定 会对他自己产生负面影响吗? |
[18:35] | Potential employers aren’t gonna look favorably on that. | 潜在的雇主可不会看好这一点 |
[18:40] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, mate. How are you? | -嘿 伙计 -嘿 伙计 你好吗? |
[18:42] | We really wanna see you here. | 我们真的很希望你在我们队 |
[18:43] | Thank you, mate. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[18:45] | Obviously, it’s not down to us. | 伙计 我很感激 |
[18:47] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[18:49] | It will all work out. | 一切都会好的 |
[18:50] | All right. Have a good one, boys. | 好吧 大家比赛愉快 |
[18:52] | We’ve got a sought-after open seat, | 我们有一个炙手可热的车手空缺 |
[18:56] | and we need to fill it with, first and foremost, somebody that’s fast. | 首先 得找一个开得快的 |
[19:02] | Uh, secondly, experienced. | 其次 要找一个经验丰富的 |
[19:06] | We have a good team, | 我们的团队很优秀 |
[19:08] | and we’re only looking to build, | 我们希望构建 |
[19:10] | uh, to get even better. | 更优秀的队伍 |
[19:15] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[19:16] | What are the gossips? Tell me the gossips. What’s going on? | 最近有什么八卦?跟我说说呗? |
[19:19] | – Which page? – Gossip Girl. | 哪一页? 来自《绯闻女孩》 |
[19:22] | Is that the one which is private? | 是私密的那个吗? |
[19:24] | – Yeah. – Gossip is for later when we have tea. | -对 -八卦晚点再聊 |
[19:28] | No, but I got better things to do, Fabi, sorry. | 不 但我还有更重要的事要做 法比 抱歉 |
[19:31] | Pierre Gasly is fast. | 皮埃尔·加斯利有速度 |
[19:33] | He’s a Grand Prix winner. | 他是大奖赛的冠军 |
[19:35] | He went on podiums. | 他上过领奖台 |
[19:37] | He’s very experienced, but he’s still young. | 他很有经验 但还很年轻 |
[19:39] | It’s hard to judge whether or not we could bank on him. | 很难判断我们能否依靠他 |
[19:42] | He still needs to prove himself. | 他仍然需要证明自己 |
[19:45] | Go! Go! | 快走! |
[19:47] | Come on, go. We’re gonna be late for our stuff. Go! | 快走吧 我们要迟到了 快走! |
[19:52] | This is not going in Drive to Survive, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这段可别放进《极速争胜》 |
[19:56] | – Oh, yes, it is. | 肯定会放进去 |
[19:58] | I’ve been with Red Bull Racing or AlphaTauri for ten years. | 我跟红牛及阿尔法托利合作了十年 |
[20:02] | But, as it stands right now, | 但就目前看来 |
[20:03] | no, it’s impossible to win a championship with AlphaTauri. | 阿尔法托利车队赢得冠军是不可能了 |
[20:08] | It’s, for sure, frustrating, | 这当然让人沮丧 |
[20:12] | but the seat in Alpine is a great opportunity. | 但阿尔派出现车手空缺 这是很好的机会 |
[20:16] | That’s what I want more than anything else. | 这就是我最想争取的 |
[20:19] | There are a lot of rumors, of transfer, etc. | 现在流传着很多转队之类的谣言 |
[20:23] | You have your contract for 2023. | 你有2023年的合约 |
[20:26] | Are you already thinking about the moves, the new drivers arriving? | 你已经在考虑车手变动 新车手加入的事了? |
[20:29] | Of course, these are things we are thinking about for the future. | 当然 我们要为未来做这些打算 |
[20:33] | I know I wanna be at the front, and I belong there, | 我知道自己想争取领先位置 那是属于我的地方 |
[20:36] | so I gotta perform at my best, at my absolute best, | 因此 我会尽全力表现 |
[20:41] | to get the opportunity, to get the car. | 争取机会 争取好赛车 |
[20:43] | Yeah, it’s gonna be… it’s gonna be cool. | 嗯 没问题的 |
[20:46] | Time to be a fucking killer. | 是时候大杀四方了 (星期日 |
[20:57] | Welcome to Zandvoort. | 正赛) 欢迎来到赞德福特 |
[20:59] | It’s the Dutch Grand Prix, and we are about to go racing. | 这里是荷兰大奖赛 比赛即将开始 |
[21:03] | So Lando Norris will be lining up | 下个赛季 |
[21:05] | alongside Oscar Piastri next season. | 兰多·诺里斯 将和奥斯卡·皮亚斯特里搭档 |
[21:07] | Daniel Ricciardo, who knows where he may end up? | 谁人知晓丹尼尔·里卡多的命运呢? |
[21:09] | His future is still up for grabs. | 他的未来还是未知数 |
[21:11] | Could he be returning to Alpine? | 他会回到阿尔派吗? |
[21:13] | Will Pierre Gasly be at Alpine? | 皮埃尔·加斯利会加入阿尔派吗? |
[21:16] | Who knows what’s gonna happen? | 谁知道会发生什么呢? |
[21:18] | You know, Pierre Gasly’s done a great job at both Red Bull and AlphaTauri, | 要知道 皮埃尔·加斯利 在红牛和阿尔法托利都干得不错 |
[21:22] | and he’s very capable, | 他非常有能力 |
[21:24] | but I can still see Danny Ric as a possibility. | 但我依然视丹尼·里克为有力人选 |
[21:27] | You know, as a nine-time winner, | 他毕竟拿过九次冠军 |
[21:29] | you don’t forget how to drive a racing car fast. | 应该还记得怎么开快车 |
[21:32] | If somebody picks Danny back up and nurtures him into his driving ways, | 如果有人把丹尼尔带回来 培养他把车子开好 |
[21:36] | he can, uh… he can still perform to a high level. | 他依然可以发挥出高水平 |
[21:40] | People just remember your last race. | 所有人只记得你上一场比赛的表现 |
[21:43] | That’s how the sport works. | 赛车运动就是这样 |
[21:44] | I’ve showed what I could do with a midfield car. | 驾驶第二集团的车子时 我已经展现出了自己的实力 |
[21:47] | I work my ass off every single day because I wanna fight at the front. | 我每天都拼命努力 因为我想在前沿拼杀 |
[21:50] | Whatever I do, I do it to win. | 我所有的努力 都是为了能赢 |
[21:58] | It’s McLaren and Ricciardo that win the Italian Grand Prix. | 迈凯伦和里卡多 赢得了意大利大奖赛冠军 |
[22:03] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[22:05] | P1! | 第一! |
[22:06] | Redemption day for Ricciardo. He wins in Monaco! | 今天是里卡多的救赎之日 他在摩纳哥赢得了冠军! |
[22:10] | Daniel Ricciardo, you are our hero. | 丹尼尔·里卡多 你是我们的英雄 |
[22:15] | This is my time. | 这是属于我的时代 |
[22:16] | It’s my fucking time. | 这可是属于我的 |
[22:24] | Pierre Gasly wins the Italian Grand Prix. | 皮埃尔·加斯利 赢得了意大利大奖赛冠军 |
[22:28] | Oh my God! | 天呐! |
[22:30] | What did we just do?! | 我们刚刚做了什么? |
[22:43] | It’s lights out and away we go. | 熄灯开赛 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[22:52] | Let’s get stuck in. Let’s see what we can do against these guys. | 丹尼尔 进去吧 看能跟他们拼出个什么结果 |
[22:55] | Understood. | 明白 |
[23:01] | That’s half a second quicker than Vettel last lap. | 好的 上圈你比维特尔快半秒 |
[23:04] | If you can keep this pace, that’s starting to look good. | 如果能保持这个速度 就会大有希望 |
[23:08] | Meanwhile, Pierre Gasly’s getting stuck into this midfield battle. | 与此同时 皮埃尔·加斯利被困在了第二集团 |
[23:12] | Okay, Pierre, position is very good. | 好的 皮埃尔 很好的排位 |
[23:15] | Alonso 2.2 behind. | 阿隆索落后2.2秒 |
[23:17] | As a driver, what you want is a competitive car, | 身为车手 你希望能开上有竞争实力的车子 |
[23:20] | and Alpine is currently the fourth-best team in Formula 1. | 目前 阿尔派是一级方程式赛场 排名第四的优秀车队 |
[23:24] | I have big expectations about myself, and this is a big opportunity for me. | 我对自己有很高的期望 而这对我来说是一次大好机会 |
[23:30] | Okay, possibly fighting Alonso behind. | 好吧 可能要跟身后的阿隆索斗一斗 |
[23:35] | There goes Fernando Alonso on Pierre Gasly. | 费尔南多·阿隆索 对抗皮埃尔·加斯利 |
[23:37] | Sparks flying from underneath the AlphaTauri. | 阿尔法托利车身下火光飞溅 |
[23:40] | Alonso just not alongside enough to make the move. | 阿隆索的位置尚且无法超车 |
[23:46] | I’m in the stage of my career | 依照我目前所处的事业阶段 |
[23:47] | where I gotta take every single chance I can | 我必须尽力抓住每一次机会 |
[23:50] | and show that, you know, I have what’s required to deliver the results. | 向大家证明 我有取得好成绩的实力 |
[23:57] | Do you see how close I am? | 看没看到 我离得有多近? |
[23:59] | Do you know how much more pace we have? | 知道我们还能跑多快吗? |
[24:02] | Keep working on it. | 继续努力 |
[24:04] | Head down. We can do it. | 集中精神 我们能行 |
[24:10] | Gasly currently P12. | 加斯利目前第十二 |
[24:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:20] | Okay, Daniel, we’ll box this lap. | 好的 丹尼尔 本圈进站 |
[24:22] | I know, the last 12 months, | 我知道 过去的12个月 |
[24:24] | in the car, I haven’t shown the best version of myself. | 我没在场上表现出自己的最佳状态 |
[24:28] | I still feel I have something to prove. | 我觉得我依然需要证明自己 |
[24:33] | I know I can do it. | 我知道我能做到 |
[24:35] | Okay, could be close with Vettel at pit exit. | 在维修站出口可能遇上维特尔 (维特尔 阿斯顿马丁) (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[24:44] | Daniel, we need good pace here. Stick with Vettel. | 丹尼尔 我们得跑出速度 跟住维特尔 |
[24:47] | At the moment, he’s too quick on the straights. | 目前 他在直道上开得太快 |
[24:54] | Daniel, can we keep this pace? | 丹尼尔 能保持目前的速度吗? |
[24:57] | I’ll keep pushing. | 我会继续推进 (加斯利 阿尔法托利) |
[25:05] | I’m just destroying the tires behind. | 我毁了后胎 |
[25:08] | Under high pressure from Alonso. | 在阿隆索的压力逼迫下 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna get overtaken. | 我要被超车了 (阿隆索 阿尔派) |
[25:17] | Here we go with Fernando. He makes that move, | 费尔南多来了 他采取了行动 |
[25:20] | and Gasly instantly under pressure from Zhou Guanyu, | 而加斯利立即受到来自周冠宇的压力 |
[25:23] | right behind him in the Alfa Romeo. | 阿尔法罗密欧的赛车就在他身后 |
[25:28] | I always love a challenge. | 我一直都喜欢挑战 |
[25:29] | It’s a good opportunity for me to shine and show my race craft | 这是我绽放光彩 展示技艺 |
[25:32] | and show the mindset. | 展现心态的大好时机 |
[25:33] | I’m not someone that gives up. | 我从不言弃 |
[25:36] | I would like you to update me on Ricciardo. | 请告诉我里卡多的状况 |
[25:39] | So we’re still faster everywhere compared to Ricciardo. | 我们依旧处处快过里卡多 |
[25:42] | But we need to keep the pace up. | 但我们必须保持速度 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[25:49] | Schumacher, 0.5. | 舒马赫落后0.5秒 |
[25:51] | Just behind. | 就在身后 |
[26:03] | Overtook. | 超车 |
[26:04] | The straights are killing me. | 直道跑得好难受 |
[26:06] | Let’s stay with Schumacher. | 跟住舒马赫 |
[26:09] | The car behind is Magnussen now. | 目前身后是马格努森 |
[26:11] | Understood. | 明白 |
[26:13] | Good job, Kev. | 干得漂亮 小凯 |
[26:14] | You pulled Ricciardo into our window. | 跟里卡多拉近一点 |
[26:15] | Come on, Kev, you can get him. | 加油 小凯 你能搞定他 |
[26:21] | For a car that should be fighting at the front. | 里卡多本应在前沿战斗 |
[26:23] | Daniel is really struggling with his McLaren at the back of the field. | 丹尼尔的迈凯伦赛车 在后面追得十分辛苦 |
[26:29] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Okay, Daniel, just keep going. | 你他妈在干什么? 好 丹尼尔 继续 |
[26:33] | Five laps to go. | 还剩五圈 |
[26:34] | Yeah, there’s a lot of cars in front. | 嗯 前面有很多车 (加斯利 阿尔法托利) |
[26:40] | Okay, this is very good defending. | 好的 防守不错 |
[26:42] | Which position are we in? | 我们现在排第几? |
[26:44] | P11. | 第11 |
[26:46] | We’re fighting Stroll for P10. | 我们要跟斯特罗尔争夺第十 |
[26:48] | One more lap. Everything to play for here. | 还有一圈 就看它了 |
[26:51] | I know I belong at the front with these guys. | 我知道自己属于前沿阵地 |
[26:54] | I want it more than anyone. | 我比任何人都更渴望那里 |
[26:55] | I gotta be the best I can to prove the better teams | 我必须尽力表现 向更优秀的车队证明 |
[26:59] | that I got what it takes to put the results in, | 我有实力拿到好成绩 |
[27:02] | if they give you the fast cars. | 只要你们的车够快 |
[27:07] | Okay, very good job today, P11. | 好的 今天表现很好 第11 |
[27:10] | And Stroll, P10. | 还有斯特罗尔 第十 |
[27:12] | I was catching him. | 我尽力追他 |
[27:13] | Still, right behind the top ten. | 但还是没进前10 |
[27:16] | Yeah, a good race from you. | 是啊 你比得不错 |
[27:18] | But, look, Gasly couldn’t be any better than that. | 不过 加斯利的表现真的没话说 |
[27:22] | What a day. What a day. | 多么精彩的一天 |
[27:25] | Good luck to Oscar. | 祝奥斯卡好运 (里卡多 迈凯伦) |
[27:37] | Okay, Daniel, that’s the checkered flag. | 好的 丹尼尔 前方是格子旗 |
[27:39] | P17. Not the race we wanted, to be honest. | 第17 老实说 |
[27:44] | Um… Yeah. | 并不理想 是啊 |
[27:47] | I know it’s been pretty painful of late, but we’ll keep at it. | 我知道最近大家不容易 但我们继续努力 |
[27:52] | Yeah, very difficult. | 是啊 很艰难 |
[27:53] | We’ll speak after. | 我们之后再聊 |
[28:09] | Wow. That was good. | 哇 太好了 |
[28:10] | He did really well. | 他表现很不错 |
[28:15] | It’s not the result Daniel’s looking for. It’s not the result we’re looking for. | 这不是丹尼尔想要的结果 也不是我们想要的结果 |
[28:20] | But the facts are what the facts are. | 但事实就是事实 |
[28:23] | That’s how it goes. | 就是这样 (五周后) (日本 铃鹿赛道) |
[28:37] | Daniel! | -丹尼尔! -丹尼尔! |
[28:39] | – Hello. – Good morning. | -你好 -早上好 |
[28:48] | Have you made your decision about who gets the seat? | 你们决定好由谁填补车手席位了吗? |
[28:51] | We’ll be putting somebody in with experience, | 我们要让有经验 |
[28:54] | somebody that’s won a race, knows how to win races, | 能赢得比赛 深谙制胜之道 |
[28:57] | has more than 100 races under his belt, | 赛绩超过100场的人加入 |
[29:00] | and, uh, | 我们选择皮埃尔·加斯利 |
[29:01] | we’ll be… we’ll be taking Pierre Gasly. | |
[29:05] | Welcome to Alpine. | 欢迎来到阿尔派 |
[29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[29:12] | Emotionally, it’s something very unique. | 这种心情很特别 |
[29:14] | Racing for a French team, being French, | 身为法国车手 为法国车队效力 |
[29:18] | and just be able to start this new adventure | 为自己的事业 |
[29:20] | and this new chapter for my career. | 开启崭新的征程和篇章 |
[29:23] | Usually I always read what I sign. Should I? | 签的文件总要看仔细吧? |
[29:29] | I’m happy with how we’re doing as a… as a racing organization. | 我很满意我们车队的表现 |
[29:33] | I like what our driver lineup looks like for the foreseeable future. | 我对接下来的车手阵容非常满意 |
[29:37] | I think that’s gonna be a real strength of ours. | 我认为这会是我们真正的力量所在 |
[29:40] | You wanted to sue Oscar, right? | 你想起诉奥斯卡 对吗? |
[29:43] | So, for me, with Oscar not coming to our team | 对我来说 奥斯卡不加入我们 |
[29:46] | and appointing Pierre Gasly, that could work out even better. | 而是皮埃尔·加斯利加入 这反倒更好 |
[29:49] | There’s no need for a lawsuit. | 没必要提起诉讼 |
[29:53] | I’m just happy that we have two top drivers. | 队上有两名顶级车手 我就很满意了 |
[29:57] | Knowing what I know now, | 根据我的了解 |
[29:58] | and looking back at everything that’s happened, | 回顾过去发生的事 |
[30:01] | if I were the CEO of McLaren, | 如果我是迈凯伦的CEO |
[30:04] | I would’ve taken Pierre Gasly. | 我会选择皮埃尔·加斯利 |
[30:08] | Do you regret anything that’s happened? | 你对发生的事感到后悔吗? |
[30:11] | Uh… | |
[30:14] | No. I have absolutely no regrets in… in securing my future, | 没有 为自己的未来打算 |
[30:18] | and, um, fulfilling a dream of mine. | 为自己实现梦想 我毫不后悔 |
[30:26] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他娘的 |
[30:28] | You have to deliver weekend after weekend. | 每周 你都必须拿出好成绩来 |
[30:31] | People have short memories in this business. | 干这一行的人记性都不长久 |
[30:33] | Checo knows if he’s not delivering the results, | 切科知道 如果他拿不出成绩来 |
[30:35] | we’ll have to look outside. | 我们就得寻找外来替代者了 |
[30:37] | The pressure is really high. | 压力非常大 |
[30:41] | If they can’t cope with it, then why are you here? | 如果他们应对不了 那还来干什么? |
[30:44] | Welcome to the heat of Abu Dhabi. | 欢迎来到火热的阿布扎比 |
[30:47] | Ferrari made many mistakes this year. | 今年 法拉利失误很多 |
[30:49] | There’s been a lot of criticism. | 批评声不断 |
[30:50] | We’ve really had to hunt them down. | 我们得穷追猛打 |
[30:54] | We deserve a second place. | 第二名理应属于我们 |
[30:57] | It’s game on. | 比赛开始了 |