Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

End of Watch(警戒结束)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user End of Watch(警戒结束)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:警戒结束
英文名称:End of Watch
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Wrap your legs around me. 腿缠住
[00:18] You got it. 抓好了
[00:36] I’m the police. 我是警察
[00:38] And I’m here to arrest you. 我是来逮捕你的
[00:40] You’ve broken the law. 你犯了法
[00:42] I did not write the law. 法律不是我写的
[00:43] I may even disagree with the law. 我可能也不赞同法律
[00:45] But I will enforce it. 但我会执行它
[00:47] No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, 不管你怎么恳请 奉承 乞求或企图激起我的同情
[00:51] nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. 都无法阻止我把你投入监狱灰色的钢筋牢笼里
[00:56] If you run away, I will chase you. 如果你逃跑 我会追捕
[00:58] If you fight me, I will fight back. 如果你抵抗 我会反击
[01:00] If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. 如果你朝我开枪 我会射回你
[01:03] By the law, I am unable to walk away. 根据法律 你无法避开我
[01:06] I’m a consequence. 我是后果
[01:07] I am the unpaid bill. 是未付的账单
[01:09] I am fate with a badge and a gun. 我就是戴警徽配警枪的命
[01:12] Behind my badge is a heart like yours. 在我的警徽后面有一颗和你一样的心
[01:15] I bleed. 我流血
[01:16] I think. 我思考
[01:17] I love. 我有爱
[01:19] And yes, I can be killed. 而且没错 我也会被杀死
[01:22] And although I’m but one man… 尽管我是一个人…
[01:24] … I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. … 但我有成千上万个和我一样的兄弟姐妹
[01:28] They will lay down their lives for me. 他们会为我弃生命于不顾
[01:30] And I them. 而我也一样
[01:32] We stand watch together. 我们相互守望
[01:34] A thin blue line. 筑起一道细细蓝线
[01:36] Protecting the prey from the predators. 保护弱者不被恶者伤害
[01:38] The good from the bad. 好人不被坏人欺侮
[01:41] We are the police. 我们是警察
[01:48] Thirteen X-ray nine is in pursuit of a Code vehicle west on two seven. 13区X9九组正在27街西追捕一辆可疑车辆
[01:52] Go ahead, motherfucker. 跑啊 傻B
[01:53] Try to run, you son of a bitch. 婊子养的想逃跑
[01:57] Hold on, hold on! 等一下 等一下
[01:58] Eastbound through the alley at twenty hundred block from Hooper. 从Hooper区向东穿过2000街的小巷
[02:01] Now eastbound through the alley at twenty hundred block from Hooper. 现正从Hooper区向东穿过2000街的小巷
[02:04] Oh shit! 哦 靠
[02:05] Come around, come around! 绕开 绕开
[02:07] Move! Get the fuck around! 闪开 他妈的绕开!
[02:11] Pull to the right! 向右靠边!
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1445个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:227个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:250个,专四词汇:198个,专八词汇:31个,
所有生词标注共:447个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:12] Pull to the right! 向右靠边!
[02:13] He’s not going to pull to the right. 他不准备靠右
[02:17] You stupid motherfucker! 你这个猪头傻逼!
[02:20] He almost lost it! 他快吃不消了!
[02:24] Pit him! Pit him! 咬住他! 咬住他!
[02:27] Got him! 拦下他了!
[02:35] Fuck you! 操!
[02:46] You good? 你还好吧
[02:46] Good. 没事
[02:49] This fucker’s down. 这个混蛋被放到了
[02:50] I’m going to hook him. 我去铐住他
[03:00] Thirteen x-ray nine, you can show a Code Four. 十三区X9组 你们可以挂4号状况了
[03:02] Thirteen x nine is requesting additional supervisors to the four thousand block at Naomi. 十三区X9组在Naomi区4000号街请求增派监督
[03:11] Holy shit. 靠
[03:15] All right. 好
[03:16] This is my day job. 这就是我的正职
[03:17] Some of you… Sorry, bro, I’m recording. 你们中的一些人…不好意思 哥们 我在录影捏
[03:20] This is my day job. 这是我的正职
[03:21] Some of you might know me as Brian. 你们中的一些人可能知道我叫Brian
[03:22] Or Taylor. 或者Taylor
[03:24] But here I am Police Officer Two Brian Taylor. 但在这里我是2级警员Brian Taylor
[03:28] This is where the forces of good, prepare to fight to forces of evil. 这里是善的力量 准备对抗恶势力的地方
[03:33] This is my partner, Officer Zavala. 这是我的搭档 Zavala警官
[03:36] I’m in my chones. 我只穿了幺裤(内裤)
[03:37] I know, come on. 我知道 过来
[03:37] – No no, I’m in my chones. – 不 不 我只穿了幺裤
[03:39] We work basic patrol here at Newton. 我们在Newton区执行普通巡逻工作
[03:42] One of the toughest divisions in the LAPD. 洛杉矶警局最艰苦的部门之一
[03:44] Shootin’ Newton, that’s right. 子弹横飞牛顿区 没错
[03:46] Lucky Thirteen. 幸运十三
[03:48] This is a department issue sidearm. 这支是部门配手枪
[03:50] Glock nineteen. 格洛克19
[03:51] Spyderco tactical knife. 蜘蛛战术刀
[03:54] This little thing can break windows. 这小东西能敲破窗户
[03:59] Two Smith and Wesson handcuffs. 两个史密斯-韦森手铐
[04:01] Can of OC spray. 一罐OC喷雾剂
[04:03] Pepper spray. 胡椒喷雾剂
[04:04] Two extra mags. 两只额外的弹匣
[04:06] What else? That’s my nametag. 还有什么? 那是我的名字牌
[04:08] You can see my partner’s dirty locker. 你可以看到我搭档肮脏的储物柜
[04:11] Yours is like a woman. 你的干净得像女人的
[04:11] Look at this. 看这个
[04:12] What is this, Pottery Barn? 这是什么 Pottery Barn?
[04:14] Are you going to shut the fuck up and get ready for roll call? 你他妈是不是应该关了这玩意然后准备点名了?
[04:16] Don’t swear. 别说脏话
[04:18] I have to edit that out, when you swear. 你一说脏话我就得剪掉那一段
[04:19] Oh fuck. 我操
[04:21] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[04:22] Fuck. 操
[04:24] Okay man now in spanish 好啦伙计 现在是西语时间
[04:27] You kids having fun? 你俩小家伙玩得很高兴?
[04:28] Look, it’s Officer Van Houser. 看 这位是警员Van Houser
[04:30] Officer Three. 3级警员 Van Houser.
[04:33] Considered unpromotable by the department. 部门里公认永远升职无望的一位
[04:35] And the angriest fucking cop in the world. 也是他妈的天底下脾气最大的警察
[04:38] I’m going to tell Sarge that you’re taping in here. 我要去告诉萨基 你在这录相
[04:41] What’d you say? 你说什么?
[04:42] I’m going to tell Sarge that you’re taping in here. 我要去告诉萨基你在这里录相
[04:45] It’s not really called taping anymore. 现在这不叫录相了
[04:48] – It uses flash cards, but it’s not really a…don’t worry about it. – 它用的是记忆卡 但也并不完全是…不用担心
[04:51] God damn it! 天杀的
[04:53] Like that? 像这样?
[04:55] Turn it on. 打开它
[04:57] Am I recording you? 我正在录你?
[04:58] Yes, and I’m recording you. 是的 我也在录你
[05:00] That’s so cool. 这太酷了
[05:02] That thing there? 看到那个了吗?
[05:03] That’s the lens right there. 那个是摄像头
[05:05] Just like this right here. 跟这个一样
[05:07] Hey guys, quiet down. 嘿 伙计们 静下来
[05:09] All right, let’s settle down. 好了 安静一下
[05:12] Let’s settle down. 安静一下
[05:13] Captain’s here, he’d like to say a few words. 大队长在这里 他有话要说
[05:14] Let’s quiet down. 大家静一静
[05:14] Thank you, Sergeant. 谢谢 小队长
[05:15] Good afternoon. 下午好
[05:16] Good afternoon. – Put it down. 下午好 – 镜头放低一点
[05:18] I’d like to welcome back Zavala and Taylor. 我要这里欢迎Zavala和Taylor的归队
[05:20] D.A.cleared these guys in last month’s shooting. 地方检查厅已经澄清了他俩上个月的枪击事件
[05:22] Turned out to be a good shooting. 结果证明是正当射击
[05:24] I know firsthand what you guys went through. 我完全了解你们经历了什么
[05:26] It’s a unpleasant experience being under that much scrutiny. 被那样仔细审查并不是个愉快的经历
[05:30] But you need to remember something. 但你们要记住的是
[05:31] An on the job shooting is still considered a homicide. 工作时开枪仍然会被视为是谋杀
[05:34] It’s never an easy ride. 它从来就不是个轻松的经历
[05:36] If you do the right thing, I will always have your back. 如果你们做得对 我永远都会给你们撑腰
[05:39] Do the wrong thing and cross me, I will personally throw you under the bus. 如果做了错事惹怒了我 别怪我翻脸不认人
[05:44] Am I clear? 我说得够清楚了吧
[05:45] Yes sir! 是 长官!
[05:47] Taylor, am I clear? Taylor 明白了么
[05:47] – Yes sir. – 是 长官
[05:48] Sergeant, am I clear? 小队长 明白了不
[05:49] – Yes sir. – 是 长官
[05:50] Have a nice day. 愿大家今天过得愉快
[05:51] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢 大队长
[05:57] Quiet down! 静下来
[05:58] See this? It’s a ticket book. 看到这个没 这是一本罚单
[06:01] Inside are things called tickets. 里面的这些东东叫做罚单
[06:03] Son of a bitch. 婊子养的
[06:04] You can do things like stop motorists, and cut citations for speeding or going through a light. 你们可以做点像是截停违章车辆 给超速驾驶或闯红灯开罚单之类的事
[06:09] You all need to write. 但这些都需要你们把它们记下来
[06:10] Sarge, we cut citations every watch. 萨基 我们每次出巡都有记录取证
[06:12] I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to these two idiots. 我没跟你说 我在跟那两个白痴说
[06:14] My partner has a question. 我搭档有个问题
[06:15] I don’t really know how to write. 我实在不知道该怎么写
[06:19] But I do sign and draw pictures. 但我会签名和画图
[06:22] Seriously, you don’t start writing, Captain’s going to shit on my head, 严肃点 你要是不写 大队长就要在我头上喷粪了
[06:25] and in turn, I’m gonna shit on yours. 那么接下来 我就要在你们头上喷粪
[06:28] And I promise you, you guys are going to be separated. 而我向你俩保证 到时你俩肯定会被拆开
[06:30] Do it, Sarge. 敢紧做吧 萨基
[06:31] Orozco and Davis, X Twenty-five. Orozco和Davis X25组
[06:33] Peterson and Washington, X Forty One. Peterson和Washington X41组
[06:35] Zavala and Taylor, you got X Thirteen. Zavala和Taylor 你们分在X13
[06:38] Williams and Cho, X Eight. Williams和Cho X8
[06:41] Alameda and Green, X Twenty-one. Alameda和Green X21
[06:42] Van Houser and Sook, X Four. Van Houser和Sook X4
[06:45] Yeah, Sarge? 耶 萨基
[06:45] That’s not our area. 那不是我们的地盘
[06:47] That’s not your area? 不是你们的地盘?
[06:48] No, we work Nine. 对 我们在九区
[06:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[06:50] Oh no, you’re right. 哦 是哟 你说得对
[06:50] You’re on X Thirteen. 你们在X13
[06:52] Sorry fellas, this isn’t Monopoly. 抱歉伙计们 这可不是在玩大富翁
[06:54] You don’t get to choose your real estate. 你没权利选择你的地盘
[06:56] Now go. Get out. 现在散会 全部出去
[06:59] Zavala, try not to kill anybody before the end of the watch. Zavala 试着在当班结束之前不要杀死任何人
[07:02] Really, Sarge? 当真么 萨基
[07:03] Sir, if we kill someone in X Thirteen, can we go back to X Nine? 长官 如果我们在X13杀了人 能再回到X9么
[07:07] Today is a brand new day. 今天是崭新的一天
[07:08] Get the shop, gas the shop, wash the shop. 杂货店 加油站 洗衣店
[07:12] Make sure day watch didn’t leave behind any surprises for us. 确保白天的巡逻不会给我们带来什么惊喜
[07:14] Look for guns, drugs, puke. 搜查枪支 毒品 酒鬼
[07:15] Pay attention, Boot. Goodbye. 小心点 菜鸟 再见
[07:17] Hurry up- Yes sir. 赶紧- 是 长官
[07:18] How you doing, Van Houser? 今天感觉怎样啊 Van Houser?
[07:19] I warned you about that shit. 我警告你不要他妈的乱拍
[07:20] Where you running with that piece, Boot? 你要拿着枪跑哪去 菜鸟?
[07:22] What? 什么?
[07:23] Why you so scared? 为什么你这么害怕?
[07:23] Go, go! 走 走
[07:24] Jesus Christ! – Go on, shit. 我的天! – 走啊 靠
[07:27] It’s like it’s day one. 跟头一天上班似的
[07:27] Boot, slow down with that piece. 菜鸟 拿着枪走慢点
[07:29] Slow down! 慢点!
[07:30] Orozco, have you been working out? Orozco 你有没有去健身啊
[07:31] Yeah, with your mom. 有啊 和你老妈一起
[07:31] Why are you shooting everything? 你怎么什么都拍?
[07:33] It’s for his class. 这是他的功课
[07:35] I thought you were studying law. 我以为你学的是法律
[07:36] Pre-law. I need an art elective. 法律预科 我需要上一门艺术选修课程
[07:39] I’m taking filmmaking. 我选了电影制作
[07:39] Well, get my good side. 好嘛 把我拍好看一点
[07:41] You don’t have a good side. 你怎么拍都好看不了
[07:44] Listen, you know they can subpoena that shit if something goes sideways, right? 听着 你知道如果有啥事他们可以传讯你录的东东 对吧
[07:47] Think twice. 认真想想
[07:48] Two words. 两个字
[07:49] Erase button. 删除
[07:50] Two words: Just because you guys think you’re these big ghetto gunfighters now, 两个字: 就算你们以为自己是贫民窟枪战高手
[07:53] don’t mean you can be dropping your calls. 不代表你拨通了电话又马上挂掉不会被查到
[07:55] That was at least two dozen words. 这都快二十几个字了
[07:57] Well, I barely got a G.E.D. so what do you expect, white boy? 嗯 我连高中文凭都差点拿不到 你还能指望我咋样 白人小子?
[08:01] Saddle up, ladies, we’re sick of holding up your end. 准备出发 女士们 我们烦了你的没完没了
[08:04] Admit it, you’d hit that shit. 承认吧 你在和那个屎人调情
[08:05] Orozco Orozco.
[08:06] Yeah. 对
[08:07] With a cinderblock. 拎着块板砖
[08:08] Check the roof, Boot. 检查车顶 菜鸟
[08:10] Where’s your shop? 你的存货在哪?
[08:11] I got Red Bull, Monster, and- 我有红牛 鬼兽, 以及-
[08:14] They all say thirteen, check the roof. 他们都开始呼叫13区了 检查车顶
[08:15] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢 女士
[08:17] Faster, Boot, let’s go – Get in the car! 赶紧 菜鸟 我们走 – 上车!
[08:19] – Yes sir! – 是 长官!
[08:19] And then I got you some kombucha because I know you like that stuff. 我还给你准备了一些红茶菌 因为我知道你喜欢那玩意
[08:21] Fuck that shit! 去死吧
[08:23] What is that? 那是什么?
[09:10] It’s good to be back, man. 回来上班真好 伙计
[09:13] Old lady was driving me crazy at the casa, like making me do shit. 老婆快让我抓狂了 要我在家做那些鸟事
[09:17] Oh no! 哦 不会吧
[09:18] She dared ask for your help around the house. 她居然敢要你帮忙做家事
[09:20] That’s incredible. 难以置信
[09:21] Outrageous. 太不像话了
[09:22] Just because I look like the dudes from Home Depot, 就算我长像家得宝的人
[09:24] doesn’t mean I do the shit the dudes from Home Depot do. 不代表我就得做家得宝员工做的鸟事
[09:26] I would never profile you as a manwho helps his wife with chores. 我从来不会把你归到帮老婆做家务的男人类
[09:29] Shut up. 闭嘴
[09:30] Dude, I’m your homie. 老兄 我可是你的好哥们
[09:30] I would never do that. 我永远不会那样做
[09:35] Her brother was always coming over during the day to swim. 她哥白天经常来游泳
[09:39] Every day. 每天
[09:41] I hate everything about him. 我对他各种讨厌
[09:42] He smells like weed sometimes. 他浑身一股大麻味
[09:44] Like he’s got a prescription. 貌似他有医生处方可以搞到药用大麻
[09:46] The guy was like: “No, it’s all good” and I was like whatever, get him the hell out of here. 那家伙说啥 “不 都很好” 而我才不管捏 让他滚出我家就好
[09:49] I swear to God I’m filling in that pool with cement. 我发誓 我要把那泳池用水泥给填了
[09:52] Not personally, cause you’ll hire a Home Depot dude for that task. 只是不会亲自动手 因为你会请个家得宝小伙帮你干这事
[09:54] Fuck you. 操你
[09:57] Thirteen X thirteen. 13区 X13
[09:58] Four fifteen man at nine seven four two Maple. 四名十五岁的男子在Maple街区9742
[10:00] Code Two. 2号状况
[10:01] Incident four five six two. 事件编号4562
[10:02] Thirteen X thirteen. 13区 X13
[10:04] Roger, show us enroute. 收到 在途中告诉我们具体情况
[10:06] X thirteen roger. X13 收到
[10:07] First customer of the day. 今天的第一位顾客
[10:08] I hope they enjoy our police service. 我希望他们能喜欢警察的服务
[10:19] Suck my dick! 吸我的鸟去!
[10:21] That motherfucker’s a lying ass nigger. 那个傻B黑鬼在说谎
[10:23] Fuck him and fuck you too! 操死他和你们两个
[10:24] Shut your fucking…if you touch me, I will kill you. 你他妈闭嘴…如果你碰我 我会杀了你
[10:27] Stay where you are. 站着别动
[10:27] I don’t give a fuck about both you motherfuckers. 我他妈不鸟你俩傻B
[10:29] I’m ready to die today. 我今天大不了一死
[10:30] Fuck y’all. 操你们个遍
[10:31] This can go several ways right now. 现在有好几种处理方法
[10:33] It is all about your attitude. 这完全取决于你的态度
[10:34] Fuck you! I got my mail! 操你 我去取我的信!
[10:36] I helped him give me my mail! 我帮他把信给我!
[10:36] I helped him! 我是帮他的忙!
[10:39] I’m getting tired of this shit! 我对这种鸟事感到厌烦了!
[10:40] -All right. – I’m not playing with you all. -好 – 我没跟你们闹着玩
[10:41] Sir, if you’ve been drinking, you need to stay the fuck inside and not intimidate the mailman. 先生 如果你喝了酒 你得他妈的呆在家里而不是去恐吓邮递员
[10:45] That’s it. 就是这样
[10:46] Fuck you! 操你
[10:47] You need to shut the fuck up! 你他妈闭嘴!
[10:48] – Because without that badge and gun, you ain’t shit. – 要是没有警徽和手枪 你他妈屁都不是
[10:50] – Yeah? – You’re less than motherfucking nothing. – 是吗? – 你他妈屁都不是
[10:52] -You motherfucking border hopping, donkey riding, Mexican motherfucker. – Oh yeah? -你他妈就是个傻B偷渡客 骑驴的 墨西哥傻B – 哦 是吗?
[10:55] Is that so? 是这样么
[10:56] You want to find out what I’m about? 你想知道我是哪种人么
[10:57] Show me! 让我见识下
[10:57] Yeah, I wanna see! 对 我倒要看看!
[10:59] Fuck. 操
[10:59] Let’s settle this right here like grown men, motherfucker! 让我们像男人一样来处理这事 傻B
[11:02] Not again, man. 没有第二次 哥们
[11:03] What’d you say? You wanna take a fade? 你说什么? 你想回老家卖咸鸭蛋么
[11:04] You want to fight me? -Yeah, I want to fight you. -你想打架吗? -没错 来吧
[11:05] Let’s go, bro. 上 哥们
[11:06] I whip your punk ass you going to get the fuck out of my crib? 要我他妈抽你屁股你才会从我家滚出去么
[11:08] Hell no. 该死的没门
[11:09] But you called me out. 但是是你在挑衅我
[11:10] Now I’m calling you out. 现在我要向你挑战
[11:12] What’s up? 怎么样
[11:12] You whip my ass I’ll put those motherfucking handcuffs on my motherfucking self. 你他妈抽得到我屁股我就他妈自己戴上手铐
[11:17] -And that’s on the set. -Door. -就这么说定了 -关门
[11:18] It’s going to be a pleasure beating your bitch ass. -My fucking fantasy. -抽你婊子养的屁股会是一件很高兴的事 -你他妈想得美
[11:21] I don’t know who the fuck you think you’re fucking with, but I love this shit. 我不知道你他妈以为自己杠上的是谁 但我很乐意
[11:24] To beat a motherfucking punk-ass police ass like yours. -Keep talking. -扁死你们两个傻B废物条子 -接着说
[11:25] – Let’s get this shit popping, motherfucker. – 来练练手吧 傻B
[11:40] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[11:45] This shit’s crazy! 这太他妈疯狂了
[11:53] Fucking kick his ass! 踢他妈屁股!
[11:54] Come on! 加油!
[12:06] Now get the fuck up. 他妈的站起来
[12:07] You like that? 你喜欢吗?
[12:09] This ain’t no wrassling match. 这可不是啥摔角比赛
[12:09] You all right? You all right? 你还好吧 你还好吧
[12:12] Come on! 加油
[12:16] Oh shit! 哦 靠
[12:19] Come on! 加油
[12:23] That’s what happens when you fuck with the police. 这就是你惹恼了警察的后果
[12:29] Yeah, come on. Take him! 耶 加油 搞定他!
[12:32] Fuck you, border hopping motherfucker! 操 傻B偷渡客!
[12:47] You all right? 你还好吧
[12:48] Gimme the hooks. 手铐给我
[13:09] What’s up, putos? 怎么了 贱人?
[13:10] It’s big bad Wicked from Curbside Gang Locotes. 我们是最恶的路边党
[13:13] You ready for this shit? 你们准备好了没?
[13:15] Fuck yeah. I was born to fucking do this shit. 他妈的好了 我他妈天生就是干这鸟事的
[13:18] Show these motherfuckers whose barrio this is. 让那些傻逼看看谁才是这里的老大
[13:21] You almost ran the light, stupid. 你差点闯红灯了 蠢货
[13:21] You’re going to get us pulled over, La. 你得靠边 La
[13:23] Fuck that shit. 操蛋
[13:24] I gotta fucking be at work. 我他妈要去上班了
[13:25] You better not bust out wasting my motherfucking time, I’m gonna tell you that shit right now. 你他妈最好别浪费我时间 我现在就跟你说
[13:30] La La, when are you going to fuck the homeboy? La La 你啥时候跟兄弟们来一发?
[13:33] I am not fucking the homeboy, dog. 我才不会和帮里的人干 蠢狗
[13:35] Shit, what do I look like? 靠 我看起来像什么?
[13:37] The little fucking paisa hoochies you guys fucking kick it with? 你们随便都能操的下贱货么?
[13:40] What you packing? 你在装什么?
[13:42] I’m packing a motherfucking thirty round clip for these swamp ass niggers. 我在为那些黑鬼装30发的弹夹
[13:44] This is it right here. 就是这里
[13:45] Slow down, this is the street. 开慢点 就是这条街了
[13:47] This is it. 就这里
[13:48] All right. 没错
[13:48] Wicked, you’re going to jump and get the party started, got it? 恶 大家准备好 派对就要开始了 明白吗
[13:50] – I got it. – 明白
[13:51] Listen to the homie. 听老兄的
[13:53] All right, put your fucking face on, let’s go! 没错 他妈的把脸蒙上 走!
[13:54] Get your shit ready. 他妈的准备好
[13:55] Put that fucking shit away! 把他妈枪收好!
[13:57] Your fucking shit is good to go. 你他妈小心走火
[13:59] What the fuck do I have to fucking tell you? 我他妈是怎么跟你说的?
[14:00] I don’t want to fucking have to baby you! 我他妈不想像照顾小孩子一样照顾你!
[14:03] OK, ready homies. 好了 大伙准备
[14:04] Get ready. 准备好
[14:04] Get your fucking face on! 把你他妈脸蒙上!
[14:05] – All right. – 好
[14:06] Fuck. 操
[14:07] You guys ready? 你们准备好了吗?
[14:07] – Ready. – 准备好了
[14:07] All right. 好
[14:10] But on some real shit, though, I wanted to holler at you. 他妈说真的 我想说说你
[14:12] All my niggers keep on talking about how you got your ass whipped by a motherfucking little punk-ass wonton. 我的黑鬼们全都在谈论你是怎么被一个老墨条子收拾的
[14:18] No, these niggers is hating. 不是这么回事 这些黑鬼只会憎恶
[14:19] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[14:20] Me and the cop got down, right? 我和条子杠上了 对吧
[14:20] Motherfucker took off his badge, dropped his gun. 那傻B摘下他的警徽 扔了枪
[14:26] I mean, he kept it gangster.We straight up squabbled.Head up. 我是说 他整个一流氓样 我们直接干起来了 一对一
[14:28] But they still took you to the County though? 但他们仍把你带回县警局 对吧?
[14:31] Yeah, but for disorderly conduct. 没错 但是是以行为不检的罪名
[14:32] Not for squabbling with the police, you feel me? 而不是袭警 明白不
[14:35] –You fought a cop and they didn’t put no assaulting a peace officer on you? -Listen to me, my nigga. -你跟一个条子干架而他们却不用袭警罪名治你? -听着 黑鬼
[14:38] I’m trying to tell you all. 我想告诉你们的是
[14:38] They really showed me love to keep it G. 他们给我定成普通罪行已经够仁慈了
[14:40] I’m a two time felon, right? 我是一个已经犯过两次重罪的人了, 对吧?
[14:42] Y’all know that, right? 你们都知道的 对吧?
[14:43] Could have struck me out and gave me life for fighting that cop, you feel me? 他们完全可以给我安个袭警的罪名凑足三次重罪然后判我终身监禁 明白不
[14:45] I got right out, it wasn’t shit. 但我却立马被放出来了 这可他妈假不了
[14:47] All right, but we heard you got your ass beat. 好吧 但我们听说你被揍狠了一顿
[14:49] You better shut the fuck up, CK. 你他妈最好闭嘴 CK
[14:51] I’ll run this fucking fork up in your ass, I swear to god. 我他妈要把这把叉子插你屁眼里去 说到做到
[14:53] Let me tell you something… 我告诉你…
[14:55] win, lose or draw… 赢 输或者平局…
[14:57] …as long as you squabble and get down, that’s gangster, you understand what I’m saying? …只要你选择了单抽 那就是流氓 你明白我说的啥么
[15:02] Yup. 是
[15:03] I mean, that Mexican cop might be acting bull with you, Tre… 我是说 那个墨西哥条子或许在你面前扮有种 Tre…
[15:05] But he’s still out there out there killing niggers. 但他仍然会到处杀黑鬼
[15:07] Straight out. 实话实说
[15:07] No no no. 不 不 不
[15:08] Listen to me, all y’all. 听我说 你们大家
[15:10] This whole fucking thing is like changing of the guard. 这事就他妈像是在换岗
[15:13] Back in the day, all these neighborhoods used to be black, and what are they now? 以前这里住的都是黑人 现在呢?
[15:17] Mexicans. 墨西哥佬
[15:18] Exactly. 没错
[15:18] There used to be chicken stands on the corner, and now there’s fucking taco stands on every corner. 以前街角都是卖炸鸡的 现在他妈每个街角都在卖玉米卷
[15:23] We’re in some real shit and if we don’t come together, we’re going to be some extinct niggers pretty soon. 我们再不团结起来 就真他妈有麻烦了 我们很快就会变成绝种的黑鬼了
[15:27] Watch it, watch it, watch it! 注意 注意 注意!
[15:28] Go go go! 走 走 走!
[15:53] Fuck! 操!
[15:55] Fuck yeah! 操 耶
[15:56] We got those putos! 我们搞定这帮贱人了!
[15:57] We got them! 搞了他们一把!
[15:58] Eat shit, motherfuckers! 吃屎去吧 傻逼们
[16:01] Fuck! 操!
[16:02] Show those putos whose neighborhood this fucker is! 让这些贱人见识下他们的邻居是他妈什么角色!
[16:06] Shit. 靠
[16:07] Fucking proud of you. 真他妈为你骄傲
[16:09] And that’s what I’m fucking telling you. 那就是我他妈告诉你的
[16:10] Good. 爽
[16:12] That was fucking good. 真他妈爽
[16:12] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[16:13] That’s what I’m fucking telling you. 这他妈就是我告诉你的
[16:14] Fucking did it. 干的好
[16:16] That’s what I’m fucking talking about when I’m fucking proud of you. 这就是我他妈说过的我他妈以你为傲的时候
[16:18] Fucking proud of you man now you’re a fucking man. 真他妈为你感到骄傲 现在你他妈是个爷们了
[16:21] Right? 对吧
[16:22] Right, homie. 对吧 老弟
[16:23] – Right? – 对吧
[16:23] Right. 对
[16:24] – All right then. – 那好
[16:24] No fucking fear. 别他妈害怕
[16:26] No fucking fear. 别他妈害怕
[16:28] That’s how we fucking do it. 这他妈就是我们所做的
[16:29] That’s how we fucking do it. 这他妈就是我们所做的
[16:33] Call the motherfucking ambulance! 他妈的叫救护车!
[16:34] They got CK! 他们打中CK了!
[16:35] Somebody call a fucking ambulance! 谁他妈叫救护车去!
[16:39] Bitch ass sewer rats was from Curbside. 路边党的下流鼠辈
[16:41] I seen them. 我看到他们了
[16:42] Fucking Ese’s are serving us. 他妈的拉丁佬在消遣我们
[16:43] Curbside’s serving us. 路边党在消遣我们
[16:44] Curbside’s banging all over us on Bloods. 路边党到处杀我们的人
[16:46] You got that chopper? 你拿了刀没?
[16:47] Let’s go hit these little punk ass fools. 让我们干死那帮蠢货
[16:49] Cut that fucking camera off! 把他妈相机关掉!
[17:02] So this is what we believe to be the Code thirty-seven vehicle used in the drive-by last night. 我们相信这就是昨晚被用于飞车扫射(37号状况)的车
[17:06] Curbside Gang’s at it again. 路边党又干了一笔
[17:07] It fits the description. 它符合疑车描述
[17:08] It comes back as stolen. 是被盗车辆
[17:09] Curbside likes these vehicles because they blend in, you can put a lot of people in them. 路边党之所以喜欢这类车是因为它们不打眼 而且可以装很多人
[17:14] This door slides back, and the gang members open fire. 这种车门是向后侧拉的 方便帮派成员开枪
[17:17] The victim was a male black from a Blood set that has basically been at war with this Hispanic gang over control of narcotic sales. 受害者是一名来自正与拉美帮派争夺毒品交易控制权战区的黑人男子
[17:23] Yeah. 嗯
[17:24] What’s up? 怎样
[17:24] Partner. 搭档
[17:25] – Check this out. – 看这个
[17:25] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[17:26] Those are shell casings. 这些是子弹壳
[17:30] Detectives told us that three different weapons were used and we’re seeing at least two kinds of shells, so… Shit. 探员们说有三种不同武器 现在我们至少看到了两种弹壳 所以…靠
[17:36] What’s up? 怎样
[17:37] Those are the Homicide Detectives working the case. 重案组探员来接手了
[17:40] The hell’s this? -What? -这他妈是什么? -什么?
[17:41] Candid Camera? 偷拍用相机?
[17:43] No sir, it’s just a project I’m working on. 不 长官 这只是我在修的一门课
[17:45] -Yeah? -Yeah. -是吗? -是的
[17:46] There are forty-five and nine millimeter shell casings inside. 车内有45毫米和9毫米弹壳
[17:46] I don’t want to see that. 我不想看到这个
[17:51] How do you know that? 你怎么知道?
[17:52] Did you touch them? 你有动过?
[17:53] No sir. 没有 长官
[17:54] Did you fuck up my vehicle? 你他妈动了我的车?
[17:55] No sir. 没有 长官
[17:56] – Sir, we found it, we called you. – 长官 我们发现了它 然后呼叫了你们
[17:58] The big dogs are here now, so set up some yellow tape and stand on the other side of it. 现在大人物们来了 去把警戒线拉上然后站到线外边去
[18:04] It’s been two hours, we’re still waiting for the detectives to release the scene so we can go back on patrol. 两小时了 我们还在等警探们宣布可以离开现场 然后我们就可以回去巡逻了
[18:08] Comfortable footwear. 合适的鞋子
[18:10] Policing is all about comfortable footwear. 巡逻全靠有双合适的鞋子
[18:19] Officer Van Houser. Van Houser警官
[18:21] Good evening. 傍晚好
[18:23] Sarge said I should relieve you guys so you can go back to being the street gods that you are. 萨基说我应该来替换你们 这样你俩就可以回去继续当你们的街头小霸王了
[18:26] I’m down with that. 我没意见
[18:30] On the street. 到街上去
[18:33] Watch the street. 看好路况
[18:34] Make sure no assholes come up here and kill us. 确保没有混蛋跑来这里杀我们
[18:37] Yes sir. 是 长官
[18:40] Fucking Christ. 操
[18:41] Officer Van Houser, have you made a difference today? Van Houser警官 今天有啥不同没
[18:48] You know I see you guys out here, you’re being good little company men, aren’t you? 我想我了解你们 一心想当个好样的小片警 对不对
[18:51] Are you doing the Lord’s work? 觉得自己在做上帝做的事
[18:52] And you’re making a difference, as you call it. 就像你们所谓的 想让世界变得更美好
[18:53] It’s all fun and games to you, you get to run and jump and fight and shoot. 对你们来说这就像游戏一样好玩 跑跳打射
[18:57] One day, mark my words, one day the LAPD is going to bend you over your black and white… and they are going to fuck you up the ass. 总有一天 记住我说的 总有一天洛杉矶警局会压弯你不管是白是黑…他们会捅爆你的菊花
[19:05] They are going to fuck you so long and so hard…you’re going to want to eat your gun just to make it stop. 他们会不遗余力的搞你…你会只想吞枪给自己个了结
[19:14] And if you don’t eat your gun and the fucking somehow magically stops…they’re going to give you freeway therapy. 如果你没有吞枪自杀 而爆菊又不知何故神奇地结束了…他们就会给你来个高速公路疗法
[19:23] You’re going to end up doing West End Valley daywatch. 你将会一辈子都呆在West End Valley巡街
[19:26] Spending two hours every day on the fucking freeway just thinking about the fucking that they gave you. 每天花两小时在他妈高速公路上想着他们是怎么搞你的
[19:33] Bad guys attack from up front. The department comes in from the rear. 坏人从正面袭击你 警局在背后给你一刀
[19:38] Watch your six. 注意你的六点方向
[19:40] I’m ready. 我已经做好准备了
[19:43] This may say Purell but It’s really K-Y. 这个上可能写的是Purell洗手液但实际上是K-Y润滑油
[19:47] Officer Zavala. Zavala警员
[19:48] That’s funny. 很搞笑
[19:49] You kids have fun out there. 你两小朋友尽管开心吧
[19:51] The LAPD’s got a big fucking cock. 洛杉矶警局有支大老二
[19:54] You’ve got a big heart. 你有一颗大心脏
[19:56] Thank you for sharing that. 谢谢你的分享
[19:58] Can’t wait to get it up the ass. 我们等不及被爆上一菊
[20:06] Are you going to hook up with a Mexican girl? 你有没有想过钓个墨西哥妹子?
[20:08] Quit trying to hook me up with one of them. 别想把我和她们中任何一个凑成一对
[20:10] It’d be great if you did but– 如果你泡个墨西哥妹子会很不错–
[20:12] I get it, man. 知道了 哥们
[20:12] Shit. 靠
[20:16] Sweet brown sugar. 棕色甜心
[20:19] You should marry one of my cousins. 你应该跟我其中一个堂妹结婚
[20:20] If they’re anything like you I wouldn’t be able to stand a fucking hour with them. 如果她们有一点点像你 那恐怕我他妈跟她们一小时都待不下来
[20:25] Waking up in the morning, they’d be like… 早上醒来她们会说…
[20:27] “Hey, can I tell you a story?” “嗨 跟你说个事儿好吗?”
[20:29] I know. 我知道
[20:29] “Tere’s a story about this and a story about that and a story about this and a story about that” “有这样一个故事和那样一个故事 这样一个故事和那样一个故事”
[20:33] But all you gotta do is this… 但你只需要这样做…
[20:38] “You want to come to my cousin’s quinceanera?” “你要不要来参加我堂妹的成人礼?”
[20:39] “My daughter’s quinceanera?” “我女儿的成人礼?”
[20:41] “My brother’s quinceanera?” “我弟弟的成人礼?”
[20:42] Yeah. 没错
[20:43] My sister’s quinceanera? 我妹妹的成人礼?
[20:44] There’s always something happening, though, bro. 总会有事发生嘛 哥们
[20:45] It’s better than like “Hey, do you know the new kind of flavored coffee I have? 总好过说”嗨 你有没试过我买的最新口味的咖啡?”
[20:49] Do you like this kind of coffee? -Oh really? -你喜不喜欢这种口味? -哦 真的?
[20:51] -Shut the fuck up. -The baristas are excellent. -闭他妈的嘴 -baristas非常棒
[20:52] You like fucking coffee, don’t give me that shit. 你他妈喜欢咖啡 别他妈只说我
[20:55] I like fucking good Starbucks coffee. 我他妈喜欢好喝的星巴克咖啡
[20:57] Whatever. I’ll let you lay into me. 随你怎么说啦 我让你说
[20:58] Lay into me. 由得你攻击
[21:00] Fine. 好
[21:02] Thirteen x-ray thirteen. Missing juvenile. Two seven one seven Jefferson. 13区X13 报青少年失踪 Jefferson街2717号
[21:06] Code Incident five seven five five and thirteen twenty seven. 代码5755 事件号1327
[21:09] Thirteen x-ray thirteen, we’re going to be Code Six on the missing juvenile. 13区X13 我们正准备就失踪青少年实施6号状况
[21:15] I can’t see dick. 鸟都看不到
[21:18] -Hi -We got a call about some missing children. -嗨 -我们接到报警说有小孩失踪
[21:23] Yes, my babies are gone. 对 我孩子不见了
[21:26] All right. 没事
[21:26] My babies are gone. 我的孩子不见了
[21:28] You want to let us in? We can talk. We can have that conversation. -OK. -你愿意让我们进去么 我们可以谈谈 你可以和我们说说具体情况 -好
[21:31] My babies are gone. 我的孩子不见了
[21:32] They’ve been missing all night. And I’ve been here. 他们失踪一个晚上了 我一直都在这里
[21:34] Why don’t you just step over here for a second, ok? 你能不能站在一边等一会 好不好?
[21:35] Officer, we’re wasting time. 警官 我们在浪费时间
[21:37] Let me see your hands. 把手放到我看得到的地方
[21:37] How many children are missing? 多少个孩子失踪了?
[21:39] Two. 2个
[21:40] A boy and a girl. 一个男孩一个女孩
[21:42] What are the ages of the children that are missing? 失踪的小孩多大了
[21:44] One is…one and the other be three. 一个…一岁 另一个三岁
[21:47] Sir! – Somebody took them. 先生 – 有人把他们带走了
[21:49] Let me see your hands, please. 请把手放到我看得到的地方
[21:50] Maybe it was when I went to the bathroom. 可能在我去浴室的那会儿
[21:51] Let me see your hands. 把手放到我看得到的地方
[21:52] -Someone quick quick quick. -OK ma’m -不停有人 -好的 女士
[21:53] In and out 进进出出
[21:54] Ok. All right. All right. 好 好了 好了
[21:55] Hands behind your head. 双手抱头
[21:56] -I’ve been here all night. -Officer, we’re good here. -我一整晚都在这里 -长官 我们没啥事
[21:59] -Don’t say anything to them. -I know, but they’re not here. -什么都别跟他们说 -我知道 但他们不在这里
[22:02] They’re gone. The babies are gone. 他们不见了 孩子们不见了
[22:02] What did you say? 你说什么?
[22:04] I’m going to check the house, ok? 我要搜下这所房子 好吗
[22:05] Listen to me, officer. I’m trying to tell you. I’ve looked- 听我说 警官 我一直都在告诉你 我已经查过了
[22:07] The kids are with their grandma. 孩子们和他们奶奶在一起
[22:09] -Is this your husband? -No, that’s not my husband. -他是你丈夫? -不 他不是
[22:10] Sit the fuck down!Sit the fuck down! 他妈的坐下 他妈的坐下!
[22:12] I’ve been looking. 我已经找遍了
[22:13] I understand. I’m going to check the house. Sometimes children can hide under a bed or in a closet. 我明白 我要搜下这屋子 有时候孩子们会躲在床底下或衣橱里
[22:18] You can talk to my partner. 你可以跟我搭档说
[22:19] You’re wasting time! The kids are not here! 你们在浪费时间! 孩子们不在这里!
[22:21] If you can please go outside and get my kids. 你们能不能出去找找我的孩子
[22:24] Talk to my partner. 跟我搭档说
[22:24] Stop, don’t push me! 住手 别推我!
[22:25] My babies are missing! 我孩子不见了!
[22:27] Let me see some type of warrant. 我要看搜查令
[22:28] You got a warrant? 你有没有搜查令?
[22:28] Let me see some type of warrant. 我要看搜查令
[22:30] We don’t need a warrant, she let us in. 我们不需要搜查令 是她让我们进来的
[22:31] Why the fuck did you say anything? 为什么你他妈要说这些有的没的
[22:32] You stupid…why the fuck did you say anything? 你这个蠢…为什么你他妈要说这些有的没的?
[22:34] Sit down- 坐下-
[22:36] I was going to get a cigarette. 我只是想抽支烟
[22:38] Not right now. 现在不行
[22:38] I’m trying to tell you, the kids are with their grandma, ok? 我想告诉你 孩子和他们奶奶在一起 好么
[22:42] I heard you. 我听到了
[22:47] Would you please listen to me, Officer? 你能不能听我说 警官?
[22:49] Let me see some type of warrant. 让我看看搜查令
[22:54] Why the hell did you let them in here? 你他妈为什么要放他们进来?
[22:56] You fucking bitch, I’m going to kill you! 你这个贱人 我要杀了你!
[22:57] I’m going to kill you, motherfucker! 我要杀了你 傻逼
[22:59] Get the fuck off me! 他妈放开我!
[23:01] What the fuck’s happening? 他妈出什么事了?
[23:02] Wait a minute! 等等!
[23:03] – All right, all right! – 好了 好了!
[23:04] Did you head what I said to you? 你有没有听到我跟你说的?
[23:05] Did you hear what I said to you? 你有没有听到我跟你说的?
[23:05] You just let me know how clear I have to make myself to you. 你来告诉我怎样我才能让你明白
[23:08] Why don’t you open your fucking mouth and tell me how clear I have to make myself to you. 为什么你他妈不张开你的鸟嘴告诉我怎样我才能让你明白
[23:12] Partner! 搭档!
[23:13] Get off him. 放开他
[23:14] Brian, what’s up? Brian 怎么了?
[23:16] You ok, partner? 你还好吧 搭档?
[23:19] What’s happening, Brian? 发生什么事了 Brian?
[23:20] Fuck you, you dumb-ass smoker bitch! 操 你个蠢贱人!
[23:20] I’m going to kick you in the fucking face! 我要一脚踢到你他妈脸上去!
[23:23] I found the kids. 我找到孩子们了
[23:25] Fucking crackhead. 他妈的吸毒鬼
[23:31] It’s ok, it’s ok. 没事了 没事了
[23:33] You’re ok now. 你们现在没事了
[23:36] I’m just gonna…oh shit. 我只需要…哦 靠
[23:42] It’s ok. 没事了
[23:43] It’s ok, sweetie. 没事了 宝贝
[23:44] All right. 没事了
[23:46] Hey buddy, stay still. 嘿 伙计 别动
[23:50] All right, you’re ok now. 好了 你现在没事了
[23:52] You’re ok. 你没事了
[23:58] Come here, come here. 过来这里 过来这里
[23:58] You ok? 你还好吧?
[23:59] You gonna take care of your sister? 你要照顾你妹妹 好么?
[24:16] Fucking kids. 他妈的小孩子
[24:51] It’s so funny. 多好玩啊
[24:53] It’s so funny to text. 短信可真好玩
[24:54] Who are you texting? 你给谁发短信?
[24:55] That same bitch? 还是那个贱人?
[24:56] Dude, yeah. 哥们 对
[24:57] She’s smart. 她很聪明
[24:58] She’s like the first girl I can have a conversation with. 她是第一个可以和我交流的女生
[25:01] You know she has a Master of Science in Fluid Hydraulics. 你知道她是流体液压科硕士么
[25:04] Fluid Hydraulics? 流体液压?
[25:06] Yes. 对
[25:07] I wouldn’t brag about that. 我不会拿这个来炫耀
[25:09] That she has a master’s degree in Fluid Hydraulics. 她是流体液压科硕士
[25:12] I date all these girls, man. 我约会过的女孩 哥们
[25:13] They’re smoking hot. 个个超级辣
[25:14] Your little fucking badge bunnies 你这个戴警徽的小兔崽子
[25:15] I get laid without a badge, thank you very much. 我泡妞从来不需要靠警徽 多谢看得起
[25:17] Because you were in the Marines. 因为你参加过海军陆战队
[25:18] Don’t ask don’t tell. 不问就不说
[25:21] There’s a pattern. 这是有公式可循的
[25:21] An M.O. here. 一种行为方式(M.O.: modus operandi)
[25:23] First date is dinner and a respectful kiss. 第一次约会是晚餐和一个礼节性的吻
[25:26] Second date is dinner, full carnal knowledge. 第二次约会是晚餐 和肉帛相见大战三百回合
[25:29] And then third date is dinner and uncomfortable silences when I try to discuss anything of merit. 第三次约会是晚餐和当我想要谈点任何有点深度的话题时令人不安的沉默
[25:35] Then it’s two or three booty calls and it’s on to the next. 再三两个打炮电话后就换另一个了
[25:39] Ok, I went to prom and I got married a week later. 好吧 当年我去了趟高中毕业舞会 然后一周后就结婚了
[25:43] And I ain’t tapped anybody but Old Faithful for like eight years. 而八年来我恪身自守没和任何人乱搞过
[25:47] So I don’t know what you’re tripping about. 所以我不知道你有啥好报怨的
[25:49] Ok. 好
[25:50] Wait, look at me real quick. 等等 快点看我
[25:51] aha 啊哈
[25:52] Ok, ready? 好 准备好了么
[25:53] Yeah. 是
[25:53] I want somebody to talk to. 我想和人交流
[25:56] Not just sleep with. 不单单是上床
[25:57] Do you fucking understand what I’m saying? 你他妈明白我说的是啥了么?
[25:58] Oh. 哦
[26:00] Yeah. 是
[26:01] Jesus, dude. 老天 哥们
[26:03] White people get hung up on this fucking soul mate bullshit. 白人还真他妈讲究心灵伴侣这回事
[26:06] Just hook up with a chick that can cook and wants kids. 泡个会做饭能生孩子的妹子不就得了
[26:09] Some bitch that’s down for you, that won’t fuck your friends, and you’re straight. 找个愿意和你干的 也不会和你朋友乱来 而且你也行得正坐的直
[26:12] You’re the smartest motherfucker I know, you’re not going to find some chick that’s as smart as you. 你是我认识的人当中最聪明的一个 你不会找到一个跟你一样聪明的妹 子
[26:20] Really? 是吗?
[26:21] Yeah, what? 没错 怎样?
[26:22] Really? 是吗?
[26:23] I’m sorry the perfect girl wasn’t dumped in front of me when I was eighteen years old. 我很遗憾在我十八岁那年没碰上个完美妹子
[26:27] Do you talk to Gabby? 你会跟Gabby交流吧
[26:29] Do you even have discussions with the girl? 你有跟你老婆聊过天么?
[26:31] Do you want me to translate that into fucking His- Spanish? 你他妈是不是要我一字一句的翻译成西-西班牙语?
[26:33] Into Hispanic? 是拉丁语的吧
[26:35] Whatever the fuck it is. 管他妈是啥
[26:36] Yeah, what do you think, we’re mutes? 对 你以为是怎样 我们是哑的么
[26:39] And we just …. like sign to each other? 我们就像…相互打手势?
[26:42] Yeah we talk, stupid. 没错 我们会聊天 蠢货
[26:44] Gabby’s a trip. Gabby就是个疯子
[26:45] You know she’s a trip. 你知道她是个疯子
[26:46] You should hear the shit that comes out of her mouth. 你应该听听她嘴里吐出来的鬼东西
[26:48] You know what? 你知道吗?
[26:49] She would be great on Jeopardy. 她如果上”智力竟答”肯定表现超赞
[26:50] She’s way smarter than I am. 她比我聪明多了
[26:52] All right, so you see what I’m talking about. That’s all I want 好了 你明白我说什么了 这就是我想要的
[26:54] I know you want a chick like my girl, but I’ll kill you if you touch her. 我知道你想要的是我马子那样的 但是只要你敢碰她一下我就会杀了你
[26:57] Fuck! I’m going to kill you! 操! 我会杀了你!
[26:59] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[27:04] What’s this chick’s name? 那妹子叫啥名字?
[27:06] You don’t deserve to fucking know her name. 你他妈不配知道她名字
[27:08] Dude, fuck that! 老兄 我操!
[27:13] Did you run her? 你查过她底细没?
[27:14] Yes, she’s clean. 查过 她没问题
[27:15] She’s kind of the complete package. 她就是那种完美女神
[27:20] We’re going out again. 我们打算再约会
[27:22] Saturday’s my little sister’s quinceanera. 星期六是我小妹的成人礼
[27:25] You should roll through with Jannet from another planet. 你应该跟Jannet从另一个星球过来玩一圈
[27:26] The shit’s going to be hardcore Mexican, though. 见识下真正的墨西哥风土人情
[27:29] You know how my familia rolls. 你知道我里家人是咋样的
[28:06] Hey, mija. 嘿 妹子
[28:08] What’s up? 怎样?
[28:09] Come here, baby girl. Drink the Jim Jones, baby, come on. 到这来 宝贝女 来口Jim Jones 宝贝 来
[28:16] Hey baby? 嘿 宝贝?
[28:16] Tell me something. 告诉我
[28:18] You ever fucked on heroin? 你有没有他妈抽过海洛因?
[28:19] Yeah right. 耶 有啊
[28:21] I could fuck forever on that shit. 抽了那个我可以一直干个不停
[28:24] I’ll eat your pussy for hours, girl. 能吃你下面几个小时
[28:26] Get the fuck over here. 到这边来
[28:28] Fuck that fool, he’s crazy, he’s tripping. 他妈的蠢货 他是疯的 嗑了药
[28:30] You’re my fucking lady. 你他妈是我的妹子
[28:34] I’ll buy you shit. 你要啥我买给你
[28:35] You see this shit right here? 看到没
[28:37] It’s fucking money. 这他妈是钱
[28:40] Real shit. 实实在在的钱
[28:41] What you like? 你喜欢啥
[28:42] Come here. 到我这来
[28:44] Ok. 好
[28:47] Any Newton unit. 牛顿区有小组在不
[28:48] Five oh seven party. 507派对投诉
[28:49] Three six four five Trinity Street. Trinity街3645号
[28:50] Incident thirty eight ninety and RD thirteen seventy-six. 事件30890 登记号1376
[28:53] X nine, send me the call X9 这单给我
[28:55] X Nine roger. X9收到
[28:56] X twenty five shows code six of x nine. X25组展示X9组6号状况
[28:59] Twenty-five roger. 25组收到
[29:01] X thirteen, we’re going to be code six on the party call. X13 我们准备去处理6号状况的派对投诉
[29:02] X thirteen, roger. X13 收到
[29:36] Put that shit away. 把那玩意扔掉
[29:39] Put that down 放下
[29:47] What’s the occasion? 这是啥派对呀
[29:55] Can you turn down the music? 能把音乐关小点么
[30:04] Have some respect, La La. 放尊重点 La La
[30:05] Don’t light up in front of us. 别在我们面前点烟
[30:07] Why don’t you take a hit, mija. 你怎么不来一口 妹子
[30:09] It’ll chill you out. 它会让你冷静下来
[30:10] It’ll be like back in the days. 就像我们以前那样
[30:12] Remember? 还记得吗?
[30:13] No, I don’t remember shit. 不 我鸟都不记得了
[30:14] I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. 我他妈不知道你在说什么
[30:15] I said put it out. 我说你把烟熄了
[30:18] You know you want this, pig. 你知道你也想的 猪
[30:21] I wouldn’t fucking touch that if you were the last bitch on earth. 就算你是世界上最后一个贱货 我也不会碰一下那个的
[30:24] Fuck you. 操你
[30:25] No, fuck you. 不 操你
[30:26] Why don’t you take a seat. 你为什么不坐下
[30:27] You look in the mirror, you’re just a common fucking gangster bitch (on) like all the rest. -Lock it up, Orozco. -照照镜子吧 你就跟这里其他的贱货一个样 -算了 Orozco
[30:31] Why don’t you sit your ass down. 为什么你他妈不坐下
[30:32] Why don’t you do what the fuck they tell you, puppet? 为什么你不他妈按他们告诉你的去做 木偶?
[30:34] Want me to make you? 想我强制你坐下么
[30:35] Lock it up, partner. 算了 搭档
[30:37] You know what? 你知道吗?
[30:39] I’ll fucking sit down now. 我现在就他妈坐下来
[30:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:42] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[30:53] So Mr. Big Evil… why do they call you Big Evil? 那么恶爷先生…为什么他们叫你恶爷?
[30:59] Because … my evil is big. 因为…我很恶
[31:23] Can you turn down the music, because we got a noise complaint or some shit. 能把音乐关小声点么 有人投诉太吵
[31:56] Then you go faster. 然后你再快一点
[32:02] I am nailing this. 我就快学会了
[32:22] Hey bro. 嘿 哥
[32:23] Hey. 嘿
[32:25] Hi baby. 嗨 宝贝
[32:26] Cindy, what’s up? Cindy 怎么样
[32:26] I wanted to introduce you to Janet. 介绍你认识一下Janet
[32:28] Hi. It’s so nice to meet you. 嗨 很高兴见到你
[32:30] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[32:30] You look beautiful. 你看起来很漂亮
[32:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:32] Pick up your dress so you don’t step on it. 把你的裙子提起来别踩到裙摆了
[32:34] Yeah. 好
[32:34] You look beautiful. 你看起来很漂亮
[32:35] I gotta go. 我得走了
[32:35] Bye! 再见
[32:36] Bye 再见
[32:36] All grown up. 完全长大成人了
[32:37] He spoils her. 他太宠她了
[32:38] But I want to give you the lowdown. 但我要给你点内幕
[32:39] I’m listening. 我在听
[32:40] Everybody here is pretty much family. 这里的每个人基本就像是一家人
[32:42] Like somehow. 就像不知何故
[32:43] They’re all Mexican family. 他们全都是墨西哥人
[32:45] You got cousins and you got aunts and uncles just like everything else and then you got cousins’ cousins. And then you have Brian. 你有个表亲 婶婶叔叔什么的 然后是表亲的表亲 再然后你就跟Brian是一家人了
[32:52] You stick around, you’re going to see someone throw up. 你逗留多一会儿就会看到有人在呕吐
[32:53] Couple fights. 夫妻打打闹闹
[32:54] It’s fun. 很好玩的
[32:55] It’s fun. 很好玩
[32:56] Enough, enough. 够了 够了
[32:57] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[32:58] Well, I’m Irish, so it’s the same thing.. 嗯 我是爱尔兰人 也一样…
[33:00] Big families, and no one gets divorced. 我来自一个大家庭 没人离婚
[33:02] And they all wear purple. 她们都穿着紫衫
[33:04] Well, less purple… but just as much beer. 嗯 没这么多紫色…但啤酒喝得一样多
[33:07] They get way too drunk and get in fistfights. 他们喝太多 然后互殴
[33:10] Yeah, same here. 没错 这里也一样
[33:11] But you mess with one person you have the whole family after you. 但你要是惹了其中一个 你就等于惹了整个家族
[33:13] That’s the way to do it. 那就是我们处理事情的方式
[33:14] There you go. 就是这样
[33:15] You just described Mexican people. 你刚描述的正是墨西哥人
[33:16] Can I feel it? Is that ok? 我能摸一下么 可以么
[33:18] Yeah, he’s actually kicking a lot right now. 可以 他现在正踢得欢捏
[33:19] And I think his feet are right there. 我觉得这是他的小脚丫
[33:22] Do you feel it? 你感觉到了吗?
[33:23] Wow. 哇
[33:25] Oh my god. I like her, Brian. – 哦 天哪 – 我喜欢她 Brian
[33:28] Buddy. How long have you know Brian? 哥们 你认识Brian多久了?
[33:30] Three years. He and Mike went to the Academy together. 三年 他和Mike在警校是同学
[33:32] Right. 没错
[34:25] Brian, it’s you. Brian 这是你哟
[34:40] Hi. I’m going to try not to wake you up. 嘿 我尽量不吵醒你
[34:51] I can’t believe that I stayed over. This is interesting. I have never shot one before. Maybe that could be our next date. I did go through your wallet. I’m sorry. I am naturally curious. 不敢相信我竟然在这里过夜了 这个很有意思 我从没有开过枪 或许我们下次约会时可以试试 我还是翻了你的钱包 不好意思 我是天生的好奇宝宝
[35:14] I hope that’s ok. 我希望你不要介意
[35:17] Gotta love a guys who has a picture of his mom in his wallet. 大爱把老妈的相片放在钱包里的男人
[35:25] This? 这是?
[35:28] Kristin, Mia, Raquel, etcetera, etcetera. You won’t be needing this anymore. Kristin, Mia Raquel 等等 等等 你以后再也用不着这个啦
[35:43] You were drooling. 你在流口水
[36:01] What are we looking for again? 我们又在找什么?
[36:02] All the food groups: dope, money and guns. 各种帮派所需的东东: 毒品 钱和枪械
[36:05] The ghetto will provide. 贫民窟会提供一切
[36:15] Fucking Sarge. 我操 萨基
[36:16] Serge, We’re staking out Curbside. 萨基 我们正在盯路边党的梢捏
[36:18] They’re going to spot your unit. 他们会发现你的小组的
[36:20] You think they don’t know you’re here? 你以为他们不知道你们在这里?
[36:22] Van Hauser wants to file a complaint on you, Taylor. Van Hauser要投诉你 Taylor
[36:25] The USS Van Hauser? USS顿级的Van Hauser?
[36:26] LAPD’s stealthiest submarine, only surfaces at the end of watch? 洛杉矶警局最最隐密的潜水艇 只有在巡班结束时才浮出水面的那个?
[36:29] He said you were videotaping him. 他说你录他相
[36:32] What did I tell you about that shit? 我他妈要怎么跟你说?
[36:34] Why is he such a bitter dude? 为什么他要这么苦逼?
[36:36] If he hates pushing the black and white so much, why doesn’t he just leave his badge 他要是这么恨警察部队 为什么不干脆摘下警徽
[36:38] on the watch commander’s desk and go home and eat a bowl of dicks? 放到指挥官的桌子上然后回家吃屎算了?
[36:41] Have some empathy for this man. 对他有点同情心吧
[36:44] Taylor, I gotta put in m log that I verbally counseled you about this fucking camera. Taylor 我会在我的日志上记下我有口头警告过你这事
[36:47] What? 什么?
[36:48] I was documenting a crime scene. 我这是在记录犯罪现场
[36:50] Have a good day, ladies. 一天愉快 女士们
[36:51] Take it easy. 慢走不送
[37:09] Is that Big Evil’s mom right there? 那边那个是恶爷的老妈么?
[37:11] His mom? Yeah, that’s Mrs.Evil. 他老妈? 对 恶老太
[37:14] Who’s the cowboy? 那个牛仔是谁?
[37:15] I don’t know. 不知道
[37:16] He’s got money, look at his truck. 他很有钱 看他的皮卡
[37:20] I’m going to run him. 我要去查下他
[37:20] You want to jam this fool? 你想查这个蠢货?
[37:21] Yes I do. 是的
[37:26] Plate’s clean. 车牌没问题
[37:27] Shit. 靠
[37:28] What’s our PC? 我们用啥理由拦下他呢
[37:31] That stupid CD hanging from his rearview mirror, obstructing his vision. 有个傻傻的CD挂在他的后视镜上 挡住了他的视线
[37:35] Let’s do this. 就这么办吧
[37:36] All right. – Come on, fucker. 好 – 来吧 傻x
[37:49] Wait wait wait. 等等 等等
[37:53] Light them up. 鸣笛亮灯
[37:55] Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen, we’re code six on three nine street east of Wall. 13区X13 我们在Wall东区39街状况6
[38:00] License plate four boy one seven three two. 车牌号4B1732
[38:02] Grey Dodge pickup. 灰色道奇皮卡
[38:04] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger. 13区X13 收到
[38:05] Let’s get this fucker. 我们去抓这混蛋
[38:18] We stopped you because a CD is hanging from your mirror. Get out of the truck. 我们拦下你是因为你后视镜上挂了一张CD 下车
[38:23] Gun! 枪!
[38:26] Get the fuck out of the car. 他妈的下车
[38:34] You good, partner? 没事吧 搭档?
[38:35] I’m good. 没事
[38:37] X twenty five shows code six with x thirteen. X25向X13说明状况6
[38:40] Thirteen x two five, roger. 13区X25 收到
[38:45] You ok? 没事吧?
[38:50] x13 shows code 4 x13现在是4号状况
[38:51] Transport this son of a bitch. 把这个贱人押走
[38:52] No problem. 没问题
[39:00] Check out this motherfucker’s burner. 看这傻B的手枪
[39:01] Holy shit. 靠幺
[39:03] He’s got more bling than the old lady’s wedding ring. 比老太太的结婚戒指还闪
[39:10] A cell. 一部手机
[39:11] You don’t have any holes in you? 你没有被打出几个洞吧?
[39:13] I’m good. 我没事
[39:14] Let’s toss the truck. 我们来把这车查个底朝天
[39:16] Who was he shooting at? 他朝谁开枪?
[39:18] What? 什么?
[39:19] Who was he shooting at? 他朝谁开枪?
[39:20] Me. 我
[39:22] That’s fucked up. 真操蛋
[39:27] Air eleven, show us responding. 空中支援11 请回复
[39:36] Fucking … soup. 操…汤
[39:44] What’s up? 那是什么?
[39:48] That’s big money right there. 一大笔钱
[39:50] Shit. 靠
[39:57] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[40:02] What the fuck is it? 这他妈是啥?
[40:04] Homeboy’s a player 这哥们是个玩家
[40:06] We got a surprise for you. 我们有个惊喜要给你
[40:07] Liberace’s AK. Liberace(喜欢穿得闪闪发亮的美国艺人)的AK
[40:19] Holy shit. 靠幺
[40:22] Here we have two of the major food groups: money and guns. 这是两种最主要的帮派食粮 钱和枪支
[40:26] This is the lifeblood of our organization. 这是我们组织的命脉
[40:29] Paperwork. 文书工作
[40:31] The way red corpuscles carry oxygen through the body paperwork carries information through the department. 就像红血球携带氧气贯通全身 文书报告保持着部门的运作通畅
[40:38] What are corpuscles? 什么是红血球?
[40:39] Evening, guys. 晚上好 几位
[40:41] How you doing, captain? Sir. 什么事 大队长? 长官
[40:44] So this is it? 就是这些了
[40:44] These are the guns you took off the Cowboy? 这就是你们从那个牛仔身上搜查到的枪?
[40:46] Yes sir. 是的 长官
[40:47] Mind if I pick them up? 不介意我看看?
[40:50] Fancy. That’s some nice hardware. 真漂亮 这些枪真漂亮
[40:52] I heard he took a shot at you. Are you ok? 我听说他朝你开了一枪 你没事吧?
[40:55] Yeah, I’m fine. I’m good. 对 我没事 我很好
[40:56] Liberace’s AK. Liberace的AK
[40:58] Looks like Liberace’s AK. 看起来很像Liberace的AK
[41:01] Keep up the good work, guys. 再接再厉 伙计们
[41:02] I really appreciate it. Carry on. Thank you. 我很感谢你们的所做所为 继续努力 谢谢
[41:05] Good evening, sir. 晚安 长官
[41:05] Good night, Van Hauser. 晚安 Van Hauser
[41:06] Evening, sir. 晚安 长官
[41:09] Why do you get nervous? 你干么这么紧张?
[41:10] Women want him, men want to be him, man. 女人想要他 男人想成为他 哥们
[41:12] He’s just… Yeah, I know. But you want him. 他就是… 对 我知道 但是你想要他
[41:14] I’m not gay, but I’d go down on him if he asked. 我不是gay 但要是他开口我会为他献出我的菊花
[41:18] Sometimes I don’t know when you’re kidding. 有时候我不知道你啥时是在开玩笑
[41:20] And I have to know when you’re kidding. 我得知道你啥时是在开玩笑
[41:22] I’m not kidding. 我没在开玩笑
[41:23] I gotta know when you’re kidding. 我得知道你啥时是在开玩笑
[41:24] I’m not kidding. 我没在开玩笑
[41:32] I gotta go. 我得走了
[41:33] I’m taking Janet to the Philharmonic. 我要带Janet去听交响乐
[41:35] Enjoy your white people shit. 好好享受你们白人那套屎吧
[41:37] Thanks, I’ll bring you back a burrito. 谢谢 我会给你带个墨西哥玉米煎饼回来的
[41:38] No problem. 没问题
[41:48] Hey ma, what’s up, let’s slide, all right, all right. And we gonna get it on tonight.
[41:53] You smoke I smoke, I drink… Me too, well good, cause we gonna get high tonight…
[41:58] Got drops, got Coups, got trucks, got jeeps, all right, cause we gonna take a ride tonight
[42:03] So ma, what’s up, let’s slide, all right, all right… And we gonna get it on tonight .
[42:09] You’re the best… 你是最棒的…
[42:16] One more time. 再来一次
[42:22] Stop. 别打呵气
[42:24] Stop, man, fuck. 别 哥们 操
[42:32] What are you going to say to the taxpayers when you crash the fucking car? 你要是把车撞坏了怎么跟纳税人解释
[42:38] Drink more coffee. 多喝点咖啡
[42:41] I’m on my ninth fucking Red Bull. 我都喝了9罐红牛了
[42:46] We got a fire. 有火灾
[42:46] Where? 哪儿?
[42:47] Go left. 左转
[42:48] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, we’re code six on a structure fire. 13区X13组 建筑物起火 我们正实施代号6
[42:51] What’s that address? 地点?
[42:52] 1002 One zero zero two.
[42:53] One zero zero two Sixth Street. 第六街1002号
[42:55] Go ahead and send RA and fire. 往前开 请派救护车和消防车
[42:57] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger. 13区X13组 收到
[43:05] My babies- my babies are in there! 我的孩子- 我的孩子在里面!
[43:08] Where? 哪?
[43:08] They’re upstairs in the bedroom. 他们在楼上卧室
[43:10] Z, no! Z 不要!
[43:13] Wait for fire! 等消防!
[43:14] Fuck! 操
[43:20] Over there, kids room. 这边 小孩房
[43:21] Shit. 靠
[43:25] It’s the kids’ room, come on! 这里是小孩房 过来!
[43:34] Come here. 过来这边
[43:37] Come here, come here. 过来 过来
[43:39] Go with him! 跟着他!
[43:39] – Come on! – 走!
[43:40] Come here. 过来
[43:41] Wrap your arms around me. 手抱住我
[43:42] There you go. 走
[43:43] I’m going down! 我下去了!
[43:44] Come on, come on, come on. 快 快 快
[43:45] Come on. 快
[43:47] Yup. 是
[43:48] You all right? 你没事吧?
[43:49] I’m good. 我没事
[43:50] I’m good. 我没事
[43:50] Come on. 快点
[43:51] Go go go! 走 走 走!
[43:52] I’m going. 我在走
[43:53] Fuck! 操!
[43:54] Come on, put your head right here. 快点 把你的头放这里
[43:59] Come down! 放低!
[44:01] Let’s go! 走!
[44:02] Let’s go! 走!
[44:02] Come on! 快!
[44:08] Where’s my baby girl? 我的小女儿在哪?
[44:09] Where is she? 她在哪?
[44:10] Wait, lady, you got more kids? 等等 女士 你还有其他孩子?
[44:13] My girl. 我女儿
[44:14] She’s two. 她才两岁
[44:15] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[44:17] No! Z, no! 不要! Z 不要!
[44:17] Come on! 快!
[44:20] Go, go go, get up! 走 走 走 起来!
[44:22] Fuck it’s hot. 操 好热
[44:23] God damn it! 该死的
[44:38] Come here, babe. 到这里来 宝贝
[44:38] Come here. 到这来
[44:41] Cover her face. 捂住她的脸
[44:42] Put that blanket around her face. 用毯子捂住她的脸
[44:43] I got her. 我找到她了
[44:47] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸了
[44:51] Come on, go go go. 快点 走 走 走
[44:52] I can’t see. 我啥都看不到
[44:53] Where you at? 你在哪?
[44:54] I’m right here. 就在这里
[44:55] Follow the light. 跟着手电光
[44:57] I can’t see you. 我看不见你
[44:58] I’m right here. 我在这里
[45:03] Come on. 快点
[45:04] I got it. 我找到了
[45:05] I got her. 我找到她了
[45:06] Shit. 靠
[45:10] I’m going down. 我下来了
[45:10] Come on. 快
[45:11] All right. 好
[45:22] Stay still. 别动
[45:29] Fuck, I got it. 操 我找到她了
[45:35] I fucking can’t see out of my… 我他妈看不见…
[45:49] Where’s Z? Z在哪?
[45:50] I’m right here. 我在这
[45:52] I’m going to check you out, sit down right here. 我为你检查一下 坐这边
[45:53] Can you open your eyes? 你能睁开眼睛吗?
[45:56] You all right? 你还好吗?
[45:57] Give me a bottle of water. 给我瓶水
[46:03] Get the fuck away! I’m right here. 他妈的走开 我在这里
[46:03] I’m right here. 我在这里
[46:04] I’m right here. 我在这里
[46:05] Get away, get away. 走开 走开
[46:07] I’m right here. 我在这里
[46:08] Fuck. 操
[46:09] Get away. 走开
[46:09] I’m right here. 我在这
[46:11] Shut up, shut up, shut up. 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[46:12] Don’t fucking freak out. 别他妈慌张
[46:13] Shut up, shut up We’re good, we’re good. 闭嘴 闭嘴 我们没事 我们没事
[46:15] Shut up. 闭嘴
[46:26] For their selfless actions and their exemplary service to the citizens of this city… the Medal of Valor is presented to Officer Brian Taylor? 因为他们为市民做出的无私举动和模范行为…现颁发”英勇勋章”给Brian Taylor警官…
[46:38] and Officer Miguel Zavala. 和Miguel Zavala警官
[46:54] What’s up, Sandra? 最近怎样 Sandra?
[46:56] Hi Brian. 嗨 Brian
[47:04] You feel like a hero? 你有没有觉得自己像个英雄?
[47:05] What? 什么?
[47:08] You feel like a hero? 你有没有觉得自己像个英雄?
[47:12] No. 没
[47:15] Yeah, me neither. 嗯 我也不觉得
[47:19] What’s a hero feel like? 当英雄的感觉会是怎样的呢?
[47:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[47:29] Did I tell you that me and Gabby got into a huge fight over the fire? 我有没有跟你说过我和Gabby因为火灾的事大吵了一场?
[47:33] Nope, you didn’t tell me that. 没 你没和我说过
[47:38] She’s like “You could have died for someone else’s kid when ours hasn’t even been born yet. 她说”你可能因为一个陌生人的孩子挂掉而我们自己的孩子还没出生”
[47:46] She’s like “You’re not a fireman. 她说”你不是消防员”
[47:47] Janet said the same thing. Janet也说了同样的话
[47:50] Yeah? 是么
[47:53] I don’t think I can go into another burning building. 我不认为我还能再冲进另一栋起火的建筑
[47:56] I only went in because you did. 我进去只是因为你冲进去了
[47:59] Just put the shit out there. 你知道的
[48:11] All right, dickhead, what is it? 好吧 猪头 你想说什么?
[48:18] You remember that cowboy with the blinged out AK? 还记得那个有闪亮AK的牛仔么?
[48:21] Yeah, he’s probably my cousin. 耶 他或许是我表亲
[48:23] I crisscrossed some numbers on his cell. 我交叉查了下他电话上的几个号码
[48:25] Couple addresses come up in our basic area. 有几个电话的登记地址来自于我们辖区
[48:26] You’re not a detective. 你不是警探
[48:28] That guy is something. 那家伙有问题
[48:29] He’s into something. 他肯定牵扯了某些事
[48:29] Oh really, you think? 哦 是吗 你这样认为?
[48:32] DA didn’t buy the ADW and only filed on the weapons beef. 地方检查部门没有以持致命性武器罪起诉他而只按非法持有武器处理
[48:34] Gang Unit says they’ll get it him but they’re too busy or some shit. 黑帮犯罪科说他们会处理但是他们太忙了或者另有什么鸟事
[48:37] And Narco’s not interested because we didn’t find dope. 缉毒组也没兴趣因为我们找到的不是毒品
[48:40] Yeah, but you’re not a detective. 对 但你不是警探
[48:42] You’re not a fireman. 你也不是消防员
[48:43] Fuck you. 操
[48:43] Follow me into the house, dude. 跟我进屋去 哥们
[48:46] I said you’re not a detective. 我跟你说你不是警探
[48:48] I want to be a detective. 我想当个探员
[48:49] You wanna be? 你想当?
[48:50] Follow me into the house, dude. 跟我进屋去 哥们
[48:51] Follow me into the house. 跟我进屋去
[48:54] Follow me into the house. 跟我进屋去 哥们
[49:06] Thirteen-x-thirteen with a code six at ninethree one eight five three street. 13区X13组在931853街执行代号6
[49:12] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger. 13区X13组 收到
[49:30] The fuck? 这他妈?
[49:31] What the fuck? 这他妈是什么?
[49:35] This is weird. 有古怪
[49:46] Thirteen x-ray thirteen, you need to send us additional unit. 13区X13组 请求支援
[49:50] Thirteen-x-thirteen is requesting two additional units for a building search at one zero zero two six street. 13区X13组在10026街搜查一所房子 请求加派2组支援
[50:08] It’s ok, it’s ok. 没啥事 没啥事
[50:08] it’s ok. 一切正常
[50:09] Open the door. 开门
[50:11] It’s ok. Goodbye. 没啥事 再见
[50:14] Fuck this guy. 操他妈
[50:26] I know what that means. 我知道这是啥意思
[50:28] Shut the fuck up. 他妈闭嘴
[50:30] Spread your legs. 腿张开
[50:34] Spread your fucking legs. 你他妈把腿张开
[50:38] Put your fucking head back. 把你他妈的头转过来
[50:42] Gun, partner. 枪 搭档
[50:42] Oh yeah? 哦 耶?
[50:50] Get your fucking head back. 他妈转过头来
[50:55] Another gun, partner. 又一支枪 搭档
[50:57] Two? 两支?
[51:02] Wads of cash. 一沓钱
[51:04] Tell him to get on his knees. 告诉他跪下
[51:10] Get the fuck over here. 他妈的过来这边
[51:15] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen. 13区X13
[51:16] We’ve got one in custody. 我们抓到一名可疑人员
[51:17] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger. 13区X13 收到
[51:18] All right, we’re good. 好 我们没事
[51:19] All right. 好
[51:30] What do we got? 找到什么了?
[51:33] Check it out, partner. 自己看 搭档
[51:35] I got this motherfucker. 我来看住这个傻B
[51:45] Oh my god. 哦 我的天
[52:12] Take my buddy. 带他走
[52:13] What the fuck, Zavala, you catch them, I clean them? 他妈什么意思 Zavala 你抓到的 要我擦屁股?
[52:15] Take him. 带他走
[52:18] I don’t know, we got like- 我不知道 我们得-
[52:20] I’m going to go outside. 我出去一下
[52:21] Z, you good? Z 你没事吧?
[52:22] I’m good. 没事
[52:22] Z! Z!
[52:23] I’m good. 我没事
[52:25] What are you doing with all these people? 你对这些人做了什么?
[52:28] You’re a fucking asshole. 你他妈是个傻逼
[52:29] Asshole. 傻逼
[52:30] What the fuck? 操 怎么回事?
[52:33] Federal agents. 联邦特工
[52:34] Who’s in charge here? 谁是负责人?
[52:35] Are you in charge? 你是负责人?
[52:36] What the fuck 操 咋回事
[52:37] I need to know who’s in charge here. 我要知道这里谁负责
[52:38] Is this man under arrest? 这个人是不是被抓了?
[52:39] Yes sir. 是 长官
[52:40] What are the charges against this man? 罪名是什么?
[52:41] Turn that fucking camera off. 把他妈相机关掉
[52:43] It’s off. 已经关了
[52:43] Get that fucking camera off me. 把他妈相机关掉
[52:45] You guys fucked up. 你们他妈的搞砸了
[52:46] Just lost a POI because of you guys. 就因为你们我丢掉了一个信息点
[52:48] Are we clear in there? 检查好了吗
[52:50] Clear. 好了
[52:52] What the fuck? 他妈的怎么回事
[52:53] What did we fuck up? 我们搞砸了啥?
[52:54] I don’t fucking know, dude. 我他妈不知道 老兄
[52:55] Who the fuck is this guy? 这人他妈是谁?
[52:56] I don’t fucking know. 我他妈哪知道
[53:22] We have one POI 我们已控制一个信息点
[53:24] I just want to fucking talk to this guy. 我他妈要跟这人谈谈
[53:26] Let’s just get out of here. 我们还是离开这里吧
[53:27] I just want to fucking talk to him just for a second. 我他妈只想和他聊一会儿
[53:29] Go ahead. 去吧
[53:32] I don’t want to cause any trouble here, but we just fucking …we rolled up here, I don’t know what’s going on. 我不想惹麻烦 但我们他妈…我们巡逻到这里 我不知道出了啥事
[53:37] This is the second cowboy like this we’ve run into in a week. 这是我们这周碰到的第二个这样的牛仔
[53:40] Watch out for these guys. 小心这些人
[53:41] They operate by a different set of rules. 他们有另一套运作规则
[53:43] I know I’m just a ghetto street cop but you’ve got to give me something here. 我知道我只是个贫民区片警但你得告诉我点料
[53:47] We’ve got indicators he’s a runner for the Sinaloa Cartel. 我们得到情报他是锡那罗亚贩毒集团的一个跑腿
[53:49] We ran him, he came up clean. 我们查过他了 他没有任何前科
[53:51] You guys don’t have the proper clearance for any of this information, but I’m going to throw you a bone. 你们没有正确的彻查渠道 但我现在给你们点内部消息
[53:56] Cartels are operating here. 这里有贩毒集团在活动
[53:57] We’re on it. 我们正在处理
[53:58] Be careful. 小心点
[53:59] What does that mean though? 那是啥意思
[54:01] It means you and your homeboy need to power down. 意思就是你和你老友得小心点
[54:04] Because you just tugged on the tail of the snake and it’s going to turn around and bite you back. 因为你们打草惊蛇现在它反过头来要咬你一口
[54:08] I’m throwing you a bone here. 我现在在提点你们
[54:09] Be grateful for what I’m giving you. 对我的提点心存感激吧
[54:11] I’m giving you a warning. 我警告你们
[54:11] Lay low. 低调点
[54:14] Can I get your name for my log.? 我能把你的名字写到我日志里么?
[54:15] Negative, move along. 没门 走开
[54:18] Yeah, all right. 唔 好吧
[54:21] You know there’s five year old kids in there? 你知不知道里面有个5岁的孩子?
[54:23] For six months? 在这里呆了近6个月?
[54:24] Good bye. 再见
[54:25] Get off the crime scene. 尽快离开现场
[54:27] Go home. 回家吧
[54:27] Bye. 再见
[54:28] Have a nice night. 晚上愉快
[54:29] Yeah. Fucking feds. 耶 他妈的联邦特工
[54:31] Z, what the fuck? Z 这他妈是咋回事?
[54:31] Fuck them. 操他们的
[54:46] I didn’t think that shit came over here. 我没想到这里会有这种鸟事发生
[54:50] Kids, women. 小孩 妇女
[54:51] Did you see that fucking toilet? 你看到那他妈的厕所了吗?
[54:52] Filled up with shit. 全是屎
[54:56] We had no fucking business being there. 这里没我们啥鸟事了
[54:58] We didn’t even have a call there. 根本轮不到我们管
[54:59] I didn’t know what we were fucking rolling up on. 我他妈都不知道我们撞破的是什么
[55:01] You think I knew what we were rolling up on? 你以为我知道我们发现的是什么吗
[55:11] It’s human trafficking. 人口贩卖
[55:42] He’s so cute. 他好可爱
[55:43] You did so good. 你做得很不错
[55:46] I love this smell. 我喜欢这味道
[55:49] Just hold his head a little bit. 稍微托着他的头
[55:50] I am. 托着了
[55:52] He’s fine. 他很好
[55:52] You gotta hold him like this, like a football. 你要像这样托着 像托足球
[55:56] I know how to hold a baby. 我知道怎么抱小宝宝
[56:03] Babe, please. 亲爱的 拜托了
[56:04] Like that. 像这样
[56:05] Hey. 嘿
[56:06] Hi! 嗨
[56:06] Hey partner, what’s up? 嘿 搭档 怎么样?
[56:08] Come here. 过来
[56:15] Look who’s here. 看看谁在这
[56:15] How’s mama doing? 妈妈怎样呀
[56:17] Mama’s tired and cranky. 妈妈累了 要抓狂了
[56:19] Just like baby. 就像宝宝一样
[56:20] Mama wants to choke Daddy. 妈妈想掐死爸爸
[56:22] Come on, babe. 不是吧 宝贝
[56:24] Did you name him Brian? 你们是不是给他取名叫Brian?
[56:25] Sorry. 抱歉
[56:28] He’s a junior. 他叫小Z
[56:29] Named him after his daddy. 和他爸爸的名字一样
[56:30] So what’s his name? 那他的名字叫啥?
[56:34] Fuck you. 操
[56:35] Can I hold him? 我可以抱抱他吗?
[56:38] Yeah. 可以
[56:50] So sweet. 好可爱
[56:52] You’re so done, bro. 你完了 老弟
[57:08] Hey baby. 嘿 宝贝
[57:10] What are you wearing? 你现在穿的啥?
[57:11] I can say it. 我可以一边开车一边说话
[57:13] What are you wearing? 你现在穿的啥?
[57:16] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[57:17] You still look good. 你看起来仍然很好
[57:19] Yeah, Brian’s right here. 对 Brian也在
[57:20] OK. 好
[57:23] All right, sorry. 好的 对不起
[57:24] OK, I love you. 好 我爱你
[57:25] Bye. 再见
[57:27] You didn’t even say hi. 你都没有帮我说声嗨
[57:28] She was pissed. 她在生气
[57:33] How’d you know you were going to marry Gabby? 你是怎么知道你会跟Gabby结婚的?
[57:35] She told me. 她告诉我的
[57:35] I was just some stoner working at my uncle’s muffler shop and one day she grabbed me by the shoulders… 我只是个在我叔的消音器店工作的大麻友 然后有一天她抓着我 的肩膀…
[57:40] and said we’re getting married and you’re joining the department’ 说”我们就要结婚了 你去当警察吧”
[57:43] because you can make a lot of money without a college degree and I was like fuck yeah’. “因为当警察不用大学文凭也能挣很多钱” 而我就说”操 好吧”
[57:46] I mean, you love her. 我的意思是 你爱她
[57:48] You guys, you never fight. 你俩 你们从没吵过架
[57:50] You’re happy together. 你们在一起很快乐
[57:51] She’s my bitch for sure. 当然啦 她是我的一个人的婊子
[57:54] I’m just telling you the way it went down. 我正在告诉你我们是怎么一路走过来的
[57:57] I popped her cherry in high school. 我高中时破了她的处
[57:58] She’s never been with anybody else. 她从没和其他男人在一起过
[58:00] I’ve never wanted to be with anybody else. 我也绝不想和其他人一起
[58:02] You know, it’s easy. 你知道的 很自然
[58:05] Things are getting super serious with Janet and me. 我跟Janet之间变得超级认真了
[58:07] What, you just found that out? 什么 你才发现么?
[58:08] Did you read that in the paper or something? 你是在哪篇文章或哪里读到的么
[58:10] Homegirl owns your ass. 妹子已经搞定你了
[58:13] She wants to move in. 她想搬来和我一起住
[58:15] She’s always over. 她总比我想得更周到
[58:15] Why spend the money on two apartments. 为么要把钱花在租两套公寓上
[58:17] It’s not about the money. 那和钱无关好不好
[58:19] No, her parents are so traditional. 不 她父母非常传统
[58:22] Oh yeah? 哦 是么
[58:23] They will go ballistic. 他们会出离愤怒的
[58:24] But at least we can tell them we’re engaged. 但至少我们可以告诉他们我俩订婚了
[58:27] Hold up. 打住
[58:28] Don’t play with that shit. 别玩那一套
[58:29] You don’t ask a broad to marry you because her folks are old school. 你不能因为女方的家长很保守就向她求婚
[58:33] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[58:35] No, you don’t do that shit. 不 你别做那种鸟事
[58:36] Think about it. 想想看
[58:38] After you think about it, think about it again. 思而再 再而三的想想
[58:41] Jesus. 老天
[58:42] Marriage is forever. 婚姻是永恒的
[58:44] Just realize that. 你要明白这一点
[58:46] It’s a promise before god. 它是在上帝面前所立的誓约
[58:50] My grandma was really deep. 我奶奶很有思想
[58:56] She’s seen it all. 她看得很透彻
[58:56] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吧?
[58:59] When me and Gabby got engaged, she asked me one thing. 当我和Gabby订婚的时候 她问了我一件事
[59:02] Do you want to hear it? 你要不要听?
[59:03] Fine, let’s hear it. 好 说出来听听吧
[59:05] She said can you live without her? 她说 离了她你能活么
[59:10] And if the answer’s yes, man up and forget her. 如果答案是”是” 那么立马离开她 忘了她
[59:14] Don’t string her along. 别纠缠太久
[59:16] Think about it. 想想吧
[59:19] I did. 我就是这么做的
[59:31] Thirteen-x-ray- forty-three. 13区X43
[59:32] Officer needs help. 警员需要帮助
[59:33] Where? 在哪?
[59:34] Newton units, stand by. Newton区各小组 准备
[59:35] X forty-three officer needs help. 13区X43有警员需要帮助
[59:36] Thirteen x forty-three, what’s your location? 13区X43 请说明你的位置?
[59:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[59:39] What? 啥?
[59:40] That’s Van Hauser’s car. 那是Van Hauser的车
[59:41] Come on, Boot! 快点说啊 菜鸟!
[59:42] Just book it south. 只管往南开
[59:43] Go. 走
[59:45] Find a street sign, put it out. 找找路牌 念出来
[59:46] I don’t see any! 我什么都看不到!
[59:50] Is there a number on a house? 有没有看到房子编号?
[59:50] A building number? 门牌号?
[59:51] The house is three one seven seven. 门牌号是3177
[59:53] Sir, back up! 先生 退后!
[59:56] Holy shit. 靠幺
[59:57] Hook a left on Maple. 往左朝Maple走
[59:59] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen show us responding code three from three zero and Maple. 13区X13 请从Maple 30街回复代号3
[1:00:02] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger. 13区X13 收到
[1:00:03] Responding code three Maple and three zero. 回复代号3 Maple 30街
[1:00:06] Right there! 在这里!
[1:00:09] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen show us code six at Compton and three one street. 13区X13 请回复代号6 Compton 31街
[1:00:12] Who is that? 是谁?
[1:00:13] Taylor and Zavala. Taylor和Zavala
[1:00:15] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, send me an airship to set up a perimeter. 13区X13 请派给我一架直升机以建立防线
[1:00:17] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[1:00:18] Would you call for a rescue? 叫了救援没
[1:00:20] Do not move. 别动
[1:00:21] What did he look like? 他长啥样?
[1:00:21] Where’d he go? 去了哪?
[1:00:22] Northbound through the houses. 穿过房子向北
[1:00:24] Hispanic male, blue checkered shirt 拉美裔男子 蓝色格子衬衫
[1:00:28] Zerohead, he’s a parolee, he’s fucking huge. 光头 是个假释犯 他妈的块头超级大
[1:00:30] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, suspect headed northbound, heavyset male Hispanic, shaved head. 13区X13 疑犯往北跑了 是一名体格粗壮的拉美裔男子 光头
[1:00:34] Weapon used was a knife. 武器是一把匕首
[1:00:35] Let’s do this shit. 我们行动吧
[1:00:37] Careful, men. 小心 哥们
[1:00:38] On your left. 在你左边
[1:00:39] He’s fucking huge. 他非常粗壮
[1:00:42] It’s clear over here. 这里安全了
[1:00:43] Crossing. 交叉盯查
[1:00:44] The windows? 窗户?
[1:00:45] You got left? 你看左边?
[1:00:45] I got right. 我看右边
[1:00:46] Push push push. 前进 前进 前进
[1:00:50] You’re on my elbow. 你压到我手肘了
[1:00:51] You call it out. 你喊我
[1:00:51] You call it out if you see it. 要是你看到了就喊我
[1:00:54] I see him. 我看到他了
[1:00:55] On the left. 在左边
[1:00:55] On the left. 左边
[1:00:56] Ready, go go, split. 准备 走 走 分头行动
[1:00:57] Take it, you bitch. 受着吧 贱人
[1:00:58] Fuck you! 操!
[1:00:58] On the left. 左边
[1:00:59] I’ve got him, you ready? 我锁定他了 你准备好了吗?
[1:01:00] Fucking bitch. 他妈的贱人
[1:01:00] Fucking whore. 他妈的婊子
[1:01:02] Try to fuck with me? 想跟我对着干?
[1:01:02] Fuck you! 操!
[1:01:03] Get the fuck off her or I will blow your fucking head off. 他妈的放开她要不我就爆你的头
[1:01:05] I’m done. 我放开了
[1:01:06] I ain’t resisting, officer. 我没有反抗 警官
[1:01:06] Don’t fucking look at me! 别他妈看我!
[1:01:08] I ain’t resisting, sir. 我没有反抗 长官
[1:01:09] Shut the fuck up! 他妈的闭嘴!
[1:01:10] Get up. 站起来
[1:01:10] Put your hands over your head. 双手抱头
[1:01:11] Get up. 站起来
[1:01:13] Put your hands over your head. 双手抱头
[1:01:14] Back up towards me til I tell you to stop. 背对着朝我走过来 直到我喊停为止
[1:01:17] Move. 退
[1:01:18] Move. 退
[1:01:19] Move. 退
[1:01:20] Move. 退
[1:01:21] Stop. 停
[1:01:21] Now get on your fucking knees. 现在他妈的跪下
[1:01:24] And cross your goddamn feet together, you hear me? 然后他妈的双脚交叉 你听到了吗?
[1:01:26] Cross your legs. 双腿交叉
[1:01:27] If I hear a fucking word out of you, I will blowyou out of your fucking socks. 要是我听到你他妈说了一个字 我他妈会把你的袜子打烂
[1:01:30] Hook him, Z. 把他铐起来 Z
[1:01:38] Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen, show a code four. 13区13 报告4号状况
[1:01:40] Suspect’s in custody. 疑犯被制服
[1:01:41] You good, Z? 你还好吗 Z?
[1:01:43] I’m good. 我没事
[1:01:43] Are you good? 你没事吧?
[1:01:45] God damn it. 该死的
[1:01:46] All right, you’re going to be all right. 好了 你会没事的
[1:01:48] You’re going to be all right. 你会没事的
[1:01:51] Fuck man, her face is all fucking broken. 操 她的脸都他妈的被打烂了
[1:01:53] Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen requesting an additional RA. 13区13 请求额外的救护车
[1:01:55] Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger on the RA. 13区13 请求收到
[1:01:57] We’re here for you, all right? 我们在这里 没事吧?
[1:01:59] We got the cavalry coming. 支援部队马上就来了
[1:02:00] That motherfucker’s going to pay for what he did, you hear me? 这个杂种一定会血债血偿 你听到了吗?
[1:02:03] Boot, you hear me? 菜鸟 你有没有听到?
[1:02:04] Boot? 菜鸟?
[1:02:06] Don’t call her Boot. 别叫她菜鸟
[1:02:06] Well I don’t know what her fucking name is. 好吧 我他妈不知道她的名字叫啥
[1:02:07] Is there a tag anywhere? 有没有名字牌什么的?
[1:02:09] Do you see a tag? 你看到名牌没?
[1:02:09] No. 没有
[1:02:11] You hearing me? 你听到我说的了吗?
[1:02:12] She’s nodding, she’s nodding, she hears me. 她在点头 她在点头 她听到了
[1:02:13] You’re going to be all right. 你会没事的
[1:02:15] Do you hear me? 你听到了吗?
[1:02:17] It’s all good. 没事的
[1:02:17] It’s all good. 没事的
[1:02:24] You’re going to be OK, brother. 你会没事的 哥们
[1:02:25] Fucking cut my vest off. 他妈的把我防弹背心给剪烂了
[1:02:27] God damn it. 该死的
[1:02:28] I tell you one fucking thing. 我他妈告诉你一件事
[1:02:29] Fucking cut my vest off. 他妈的把我防弹背心给剪烂了
[1:02:32] All right, we got your back. 好了 你有我们的支持
[1:02:33] Jesus Christ. 老天
[1:02:35] God damn it. 该死的
[1:02:36] Get back, all right. 回去吧 没事了
[1:02:37] You’re good. 你会没事的
[1:02:38] We got your back. 我们都会支持你
[1:02:39] They cut my fucking vest. 他们剪烂了我他妈的防弹背心
[1:02:40] They cut my fucking vest. 他们剪烂了我他妈的防弹背心
[1:02:43] What’s up? 怎样
[1:02:44] You OK? 你还好吧
[1:02:45] I’m really tired. 我真的累了
[1:02:47] Why didn’t you shoot that son of a bitch? 你为什么不朝那个杂种开枪?
[1:02:49] You had him dead to rights. 你完全可以当场毙了他
[1:02:52] I just didn’t feel like killing anyone tonight, Sarge. 今晚我没有杀人的心情 萨基
[1:02:54] You feel like writing this up? 那你就有写报告的心情了?
[1:02:55] Brass is going to want clean paper, make sure all the logs match. Brass会清查记录 确保所有人的日志都一样
[1:02:58] Sarge, did you see that? 萨基 你看到了吗?
[1:02:59] Van H had a fucking Ginsu sticking out of his eye. Van H眼睛里插了把他妈的忍者镖
[1:03:03] His eye was cut in half. 他眼珠子被切成两半了
[1:03:03] The lens was hanging out. 玻璃体都被拉出来了
[1:03:05] He’s not coming back. 他不会再回警队了
[1:03:07] Rookie too. 菜鸟也是
[1:03:08] What? 什么?
[1:03:09] She ain’t coming back. 她也不会回来了
[1:03:09] She gave me this to give to the Watch commander. 她给我这个要我交给值班指挥官
[1:03:12] On the spot? 就在现场?
[1:03:13] Yeah. 对
[1:03:14] Oh well, she wouldn’t have made probation anyway. 哦 好吧 反正她也过不了试用期
[1:03:16] Hell no. 对
[1:03:17] What, because her daddy’s not a captain? 什么 因为她老爹不是大队长?
[1:03:18] You know she wasn’t cut out for this shit. 你知道她不适合这份鸟工
[1:03:20] Why is that? 为什么这么说?
[1:03:21] The evidence. 证据
[1:03:22] She almost got Van Hauser killed. 她差点把Van Hauser害死
[1:03:24] You guys are cold. 你们可真冷血
[1:03:25] You got cold, dead eyes, you know that? 你们真冷血 神枪手们 你们知道不
[1:03:27] Yeah, both of us. 是的 我俩都是
[1:03:28] Yeah, both of you. 没错 你们两个
[1:03:29] You have a soul? 你俩有没有良心?
[1:03:29] Yes, we just leave it at home. 有 只是被我们放家里了
[1:03:31] We going to sit around yapping or we going to get this done? 我们是坐这瞎扯还是继续工作?
[1:03:34] You guys saved that rookie’s life. 你们救了那菜鸟一命
[1:03:35] That was one big fucking fat ese. 那个死胖子真他妈大支
[1:03:37] Can we clear the scene? 我们能不能清理现场了
[1:03:40] Division’s fucking falling apart over here. 大家就他妈在这散了吧
[1:03:41] We good? 大家都没事吧?
[1:03:42] You good? 你还好?
[1:03:43] Good good good? 没事 没事 没事?
[1:03:44] We’re all good. 我们都很好
[1:03:45] Yes? 是吗?
[1:03:45] Go back to work. 回去工作
[1:03:46] Good night, ladies. 晚安 女士们
[1:03:51] Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Officer and Mrs. 女士们先生们 向大家引介警官Taylor和
[1:03:54] Taylor. Taylor夫人
[1:04:08] What’s up, guys. 怎么样 伙计们
[1:05:40] All right. 好了
[1:05:43] Janet, you got a lot of heart hooking up with a cop. Janet 你和警察交往实在是非常有勇气
[1:05:47] Because it takes a strong person… and I see like a lot of cops’ wives in here, they’re all nodding their heads. 因为你必须够坚强…我看到这里很多的警嫂 她们都在点头
[1:05:55] You gotta take care of her. 你要好好照顾她 老弟
[1:05:58] Cause I’m her big brother now. And every cop in here… we’re all her family now too. 因为现在我就是她哥了 并且这里每一个警察…我们现在都是她的家人了
[1:06:08] I’m going to cry, baby, shut up. 我要哭了 宝贝 住嘴
[1:06:12] And Janet, we’re all hoping you can make a man out of Brian. Janet 我们都指望你能让Brian成为真正的男子汉
[1:06:16] Because we’ve all given up. 因为我们都放弃了
[1:06:17] So here we go. 那么我们一起
[1:06:23] To Brian and Janet. 敬Brian和Janet
[1:06:25] Cheers! 干杯!
[1:06:32] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个事吗?
[1:06:34] Why the fuck did you get married in your dress blues? 你他妈为什么会穿着警服结婚?
[1:06:38] If you worked at Best Buy would you wear that fucking stupid polo shirt? 如果你在百思买工作 你会穿那件愚蠢的马球衫结婚么?
[1:06:42] I like that polo shirt. 我喜欢马球衫
[1:06:44] I’m representing. 我这是在代表(警队)
[1:06:48] You know I love you, man 你知道我爱你 哥们
[1:06:50] Jesus. 天
[1:06:51] Here they go again. 又来了
[1:06:52] I love you too, bro. 我也爱你 哥们
[1:06:55] I would lay down my life for you. 我会为你两肋插刀
[1:06:56] I love you, man. 我爱你 哥们
[1:06:57] I would take a fucking bullet for you. 我他妈会帮你吃子弹
[1:06:58] I love you, man. 我爱你 哥们
[1:07:00] Why don’t you guys get married to each other? 你俩干嘛不结婚算了?
[1:07:03] All right, shut up. 好了 闭嘴
[1:07:03] Everybody take a shot. 大家一起喝一杯
[1:07:05] Salud! 健康
[1:07:06] Cheers! 干杯!
[1:07:22] My boy Garcia? 我的哥们Garcia?
[1:07:23] He’s a fucking beast. 他是他妈头野兽
[1:07:25] I’ve seen this motherfucker knock an asshole out with one punch. 我曾经见过他个傻B一拳就砸出一个大洞
[1:07:31] Yoked assholes, man. 好大的洞 哥们
[1:07:32] Yoked assholes from the joint when they had weight piles. 就像打桩时在接缝处打出来的那种洞
[1:07:35] You know what I’m talking about? 你知道我在说啥吗?
[1:07:36] You don’t know what I’m talking about, you’re fucking twelve years old. 你不知道我在说啥 你他妈才12岁
[1:07:39] Cops like him… Like soldiers. 他那样的警察…就像士兵
[1:07:45] He took a bullet for me. 他为我吃过子弹
[1:07:48] My bullet. 我的子弹
[1:07:50] He took my bullet. 他为我吃了子弹
[1:07:56] He took my bullet. 为我吃子弹
[1:07:57] That’s what he was. 他就是那种人
[1:08:00] That’s what he was to me. 对我而言他就是那样一个人
[1:08:01] It should have been me. 吃子弹的那个应该是我才对
[1:08:02] Cause he was a good guy. 因为他是个好人
[1:08:05] I was shit. 我屁都不是
[1:08:10] Fuck it. 操
[1:08:21] Gimme a kiss. 让我亲一下
[1:08:23] You’ll learn this. 你们要学着知道
[1:08:24] You’ll learn. 你们会了解到的
[1:08:25] Marriage is really basic. 婚姻是真的很基本很普通
[1:08:29] There’s just a couple guidelines. 有几条夫妻指南
[1:08:31] One: you’ve got to give it up all the time. 第一 你得随时随地都要学着让步
[1:08:35] All the time. 一直这样
[1:08:36] You love that. 你会喜欢这点
[1:08:38] I don’t hate that idea. 我不讨厌这个主意
[1:08:40] It’s not a bad idea. 这想法不坏
[1:08:40] It’s not a bad thing. 不是啥坏事
[1:08:41] No, seriously, girls throw it at cops. 不 我是说真的 女孩们随时随地都在向警察投怀送抱
[1:08:45] Throw what exactly? 送啥?
[1:08:46] Their pussy. 她们的小妹妹
[1:08:47] Girls throw it. 女孩们投怀送抱
[1:08:49] So you can’t give him an excuse, girlfriend. 所以你不能给他任何借口 女朋友
[1:08:51] You can not give him an excuse. 你不能给他任何借口
[1:08:52] I’ve actually seen that before. 事实上我之前有见识过
[1:08:53] It’s called assault on a peace officer. 那叫做袭警
[1:08:57] You ready? Hell yeah. 你准备好了吗? 当然
[1:08:59] Try new things. Baby… 试试新东西 宝贝…
[1:09:00] Like the gooch. 比如古氏区域
[1:09:02] The what? 什么?
[1:09:04] The gooch? 古氏区域?
[1:09:06] Texas twister. 德州绞
[1:09:07] No, that’s something that’s made up. 不会吧 那都是编出来的东东
[1:09:08] The internet made that up. 都是网路上的编造出来的
[1:09:10] You want to know what Mike likes? 想知道Mike喜欢哪种么
[1:09:11] No! 不要
[1:09:14] No! 别
[1:09:17] Babe, I love you so much. 宝贝 我好爱你哟
[1:09:18] The western, you know? 西部 你懂吧?
[1:09:20] Open to explore, right? 等待开发的地方 对吧
[1:09:22] It’s our wedding! Gabby! 这可是我们的婚礼捏
[1:09:24] Cup him. 罩
[1:09:25] Suck him. 吸
[1:09:26] No no no! You just rub it a bit and then… 不不不 只需轻轻摩擦然后…
[1:09:28] What the fuck 操什么 Gabby!
[1:09:28] Venture off a little more. 玩得危险刺激点
[1:09:30] Venture off? 危险刺激?
[1:09:31] They swear they don’t like it but… -Shit! Really? -他们会发誓他们不喜欢但… -靠 真的?
[1:09:38] I’m happy. 我很高兴
[1:09:42] Janet’s dope. Janet酷毙了
[1:09:52] You’re my brother and everything, but you’re a piece of shit. 你是我的兄弟和一切 但你就是一垞狗屎
[1:09:56] Does she know that? 她知道吗?
[1:10:00] Yeah, she knows who I am. 当然 她知道我是个怎样的人
[1:10:06] I mean, you can’t get into something with somebody without … She knows who I am. 我的意思是 你不可能和某人在一起什么都不…她知道我是个啥人
[1:10:12] Yeah. 没错
[1:10:13] I know who you are. 我知道你是个怎样的人
[1:10:15] You’re a piece of shit. 你就是一垞狗屎
[1:10:18] If you break her heart, I’m going to fuck you up. 如果你伤了她的心 我不会饶你
[1:10:23] Good to know. 很高兴知道这点
[1:10:35] If anything happened to you, I would take care of your kids. 如果你出了什么事 我会照顾你的小孩
[1:10:37] If you had any. 如果你有小孩的话
[1:10:40] And I would take care of her. 我也会照顾她
[1:10:44] I would take care of Janet. 我会照顾Janet
[1:11:07] What’s in the stack? Anything good? 那一堆都写了些啥 有啥好事么?
[1:11:08] Let’s see here… Business dispute. 让我看看…商业纠纷
[1:11:12] Request police mediation. 请求警察调解
[1:11:13] One neighbor threw a cup of water on the other neighbor’s window. 一位邻居朝他邻居的窗户上泼了杯水
[1:11:15] We’re not buying that. 我们才不鸟这些
[1:11:17] Three ninety male. Intoxicated person outside a liquor store. 三个90岁的男性 醉倒在酒铺外面
[1:11:19] Get the fuck out of here. 滚他妈的
[1:11:21] There’s a drunk man outside the liquor store? 酒铺外面有一个醉鬼?
[1:11:25] Welfare check. 社保安全查询
[1:11:26] Woman requests PD contact her elderly mother. 一名妇女要求警局联系她年迈的母亲
[1:11:29] Yeah, buy that one. 好 就这件
[1:11:30] You serious? 你当真?
[1:11:30] Yeah, if we buy a couple of these, maybe they’ll send us a code three call. 对 如果我们多接几件这样的案子 或许他们就会派给我们个3号状况的案子
[1:11:34] Cool. 酷
[1:11:34] I’ll hit her up for the next hotshots 我会跟调度说下次派个大单给我们
[1:11:36] On this episode, we’re rolling to a call. 这次 我们要去处理一个报案呼叫
[1:11:38] A woman called the station to check on her elderly mother. 一名妇女要求警局查下她年迈的母亲有没出事
[1:11:42] So we’re going to go. 那我们正要过去
[1:11:44] These are the calls most agencies deal with, you know? 大多警员处理的都是这样的呼叫 知道么
[1:11:45] Not every call’s a foot pursuit or a car chase. 不是所有的报案都需要一路狂奔追击罪犯或是飞车追逐
[1:11:48] Some guys at other agencies have never even drawn their weapon or been in a gunfight. 其他警局有些警员从来没有拔出过他们的枪或者枪战过
[1:11:51] Yeah, but here that’s just half your shift. 对 但在这里只要半个轮班就会碰到
[1:11:53] In the south end… 在洛杉矶最南端…
[1:11:54] we’ll get involved in more capers in one deployment period than most cops see their entire career. 我们一次出警所碰到的罪案就比大多数警员一辈子碰到的还多
[1:11:59] Hell yeah. 真他妈对
[1:12:03] Mrs. Williams! Williams夫人!
[1:12:10] Mrs. Williams! Williams夫人!
[1:12:11] Police Officers! 警察查询
[1:12:13] Go around back, check it out. 四周检查一下
[1:12:14] All right. Here we go. 好的 开始
[1:12:18] I’m going to wait for my partner. 我在等我的搭档
[1:12:19] He’s going to check the back to see if she’s around the back over there. 他要去检查房子后面看她是不是在那边
[1:12:22] Often times, a lot of these people, they’re very old people. 有时候 很多这样的人 他们很老了
[1:12:25] They can’t hear us. 他们听不到我们的敲门声
[1:12:26] You know, they can’t hear…the hearing aids, you know. 你知道 他们听不到…助听器 知道吧
[1:12:31] Nothing. 没人
[1:12:32] So the owner of this house is actually the daughter of the woman who lives in it. 这所房子的主人是住在这里的老太的女儿
[1:12:36] She gave us permission for the welfare check, so we’re going to… We’re going to boot the door. 她给了我们社保安全查询的许可 所以我们打算…我们打算破门而入了
[1:12:43] Officer Zavala specializes in booting doors. Zavala警官擅长踢门
[1:12:46] I kick doors down. 我脚起门倒
[1:12:47] There you go. 你可以开始了
[1:12:48] I kick doors down. 我脚起门倒
[1:12:50] Say it in English now. 现在用英语说
[1:12:52] I kick doors down. 我脚起门倒
[1:12:53] Wait, did you check if it was unlocked? 等等 你有没有检查门上锁没
[1:12:56] Ladies and gentlemen, always a good idea to make sure a door is locked … before you boot it. 女士们先生们 在你踢门之前…最好先确认有没有上锁
[1:13:01] Are you going to cut that out? -Yeah, sorry -你会把刚才那段剪掉吧 -对 抱歉
[1:13:03] It was always locked. 门一直都是上了锁的
[1:13:04] Clearly my partner always knew that. 很明显我搭档一直都知道这一点
[1:13:06] You know what’s going to happen, right? 你知道跟下来会怎样 对吧?
[1:13:08] What? 怎样
[1:13:09] She’s going to roll through, come from the church or the store or whatever. 她从教堂或商店什么的回来 正要开门
[1:13:13] And then she’s going to see property damage and what’s going to happen? 然后她会看到门被踢坏了 会怎样?
[1:13:15] What’s going to happen? 会怎样?
[1:13:16] We’re going to be the bad guys. 我们就会成为坏家伙了
[1:13:21] Shit. 靠
[1:13:23] We got a dead body. 有人死了
[1:13:39] What have we got? Squatters? 我们发现了啥 非法居住者?
[1:13:40] Yeah, I’d say someone’s been kicking it back here for sure. 是哟 我肯定有人已经交了租
[1:13:44] LAPD 洛杉矶警局
[1:13:45] Let’s roll through. 我们搜一下
[1:14:02] You good? – Clear. 你没事吧 – 安全
[1:14:11] That is wrong. 有点不对劲
[1:14:12] I said it was clear. 我说了这里安全了
[1:14:13] All right. 好了啦
[1:14:13] I’m just filming it. 我只是把它拍下来
[1:14:29] I found her. 我找到她了
[1:14:30] What’s up? 怎样
[1:14:43] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, I’m going to need a supervisor and two additional units at our location. 13区X13 我这里需要一个监督和两个支援小组
[1:14:47] And RA for the elderly female approximately seventy years old. 以及70来岁老人需要救护车
[1:14:53] Not conscious, not breathing. 无意识 无呼吸
[1:14:54] Thirteen x thirteen’s requesting two additional units and a supervisor. 13区X13请求两个支援小组和一个监督
[1:14:58] Five one seven one Maple. Maple区5171
[1:15:00] Incident one four six seven, RA thirteen fifty-one. 事件1467 救护车305-1
[1:15:03] What is she, grandma praying to the dope gods or some shit? 她是谁 拜毒品老祖或其他鸟的老外婆么
[1:15:06] That’s not fucking grandma. 那可不是他妈的老外婆拜的
[1:15:14] Don’t fucking play on them. 别他妈玩那个
[1:15:15] No, look. 不 听
[1:15:16] Hollow. Somebody’s opened it before. 空的 有人打开过
[1:15:18] That’s what that means. 我是这个意思
[1:15:21] Take that shit out. 把那玩意拿出来
[1:15:22] You can’t pull it out yourself? 你不能自己拿么
[1:15:24] Just fucking pull it out. 他妈的赶紧拿出来
[1:15:38] Party time. 派对时间到
[1:15:41] Z… No, wait wait wait. Z…不 等等 等等
[1:15:48] What? 什么?
[1:15:49] Do you see that pot? 看到那个壶没?
[1:15:50] Yeah. 嗯
[1:15:53] That shit’s still steaming. 还他妈在冒蒸气
[1:15:54] Oh shit. 哦 靠
[1:15:55] I’m going in. Ready? Go ahead. 我要进去了 准备好了么? 上
[1:16:14] What is that? Is that a body? 那是什么? 是不是人的肢体?
[1:16:16] Yeah, there’s bodies in there. 对 里面有残肢断臂
[1:16:18] Thanks for the fucking update. 多谢他妈的更新
[1:16:23] Fuck. 操
[1:16:24] Is it clear? 安全了吗
[1:16:27] Clear. 安全了
[1:16:29] What does it say? 写的啥?
[1:16:30] What’s that shit say? 他妈写的是啥?
[1:16:31] Keep bringing them. 陆续有来
[1:16:33] Ha ha ha. 哈哈哈
[1:16:39] Fuck! 操!
[1:16:39] Come on. 拜托
[1:16:41] Put your sheet together dude. Put your sheet together, man. 把布帘拉起来 老兄 快把布帘拉起来 伙计
[1:16:51] Fuck out of here. 他妈的出去吧
[1:16:52] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去
[1:16:57] Fuck. 操
[1:16:59] Sick motherfuckers. 变态傻B
[1:17:00] Who would do shit like that? 谁会做这种鸟事啊?
[1:17:16] What is that shit? 那是啥鸟东东?
[1:17:18] I don’t fucking know. 我他妈哪知道
[1:17:20] I’ve never seen that kind of shit. 我从没见过这种鸟事
[1:17:24] Do you have hand sanitizer? 你有没有洗手液?
[1:17:26] No, I don’t. 没有 我没有
[1:17:28] I’m Serene Branson on the scene in south Los Angeles at one of the largest narcotics seizures this year. 这里是Serene Branson 现正在南洛杉矶本年度最大宗毒品案之一的现场
[1:17:33] In addition to the drugs, officials are telling us there was a very gruesome discovery. 除了毒品 官方还告诉我们一个令人毛骨悚然的发现
[1:17:37] An unknown number of bodies showing evidence of torture. 有许多人类残肢断臂 有明显遭受过拷打折磨的迹象
[1:17:41] A police official familiar with the investigation denied rumors Mexican drug cartels are responsible for the murders. 一位熟悉调查的警员否认了这几宗凶杀案是墨西哥贩毒集团所为的谣言
[1:18:42] Gabby wants to know if you and Janet want to roll to the Dodgers game with us tonight. Gabby想知道你和Janet今晚要不要去和我们一起去看道奇队(洛杉矶有名的棒球队)比赛?
[1:18:45] We’re going to Santa Barbara 我们要去Santa Barbara
[1:18:47] All right, fuck you then, I’ll sell that shit online or something. 好吧 操 我会把票放到网上卖掉
[1:18:54] Here’s Tre right here. Tre在这里
[1:18:56] What’s up, Tre? 怎样啊 Tre?
[1:18:58] What’s up back. 你们怎样啊
[1:19:00] What you doing? 你在干嘛呀
[1:19:02] I’m doing what I do, you know what I’m saying? 做我该做的 你明白我的意思么?
[1:19:04] Same shit, different day. 每天做着同样的鸟事
[1:19:05] Ain’t shit changed. 没他妈改变过
[1:19:06] What’s up with you all? 你俩怎样啊?
[1:19:09] Just slow motion. 慢慢巡街中
[1:19:09] And that little incident you and I had? 你我之前的小意外?
[1:19:12] You kept it G. 你只给我记了个普罪
[1:19:14] You didn’t snitch on me. 没有告发我
[1:19:15] And I respect that. 我很感谢
[1:19:17] So check this out, my people just got out of Folsom prison. 所以听我说 我的人刚从Folsom监狱出来
[1:19:20] From up north. 从北部过来的
[1:19:21] Oh yeah? 哦 是哟
[1:19:21] Word is you got a hit on you all. 江湖传言有人要袭击你们
[1:19:23] You all been greenlit. 你们会被围攻
[1:19:24] We’re cops, everybody wants to kill us. 我们是警察 人人都想杀我们
[1:19:26] I’m just telling you what they’re saying. 我只是告诉你们他们在传的
[1:19:29] No, you know what, we appreciate the info, but this don’t mean you get a pass if we catch you slipping. 没事 你要知道 我们很感谢你的通风报信 但这并不意味着如果我们抓到你会放你一马
[1:19:34] I ain’t looking for no fucking pass. 我可没他妈想让你们放我一马
[1:19:35] I do what I do, you know what I’m saying? 我做我该做的 你知道我说的啥吧?
[1:19:38] I had to say it, though, you know how it is. 我必须提醒一声 你们知道是咋回事就行
[1:19:40] All right, what you doing this weekend? 行了 这周末你干啥?
[1:19:42] You like the Dodgers? 喜欢道奇队么
[1:19:42] You going to slide a nigger some tickets or something? 你是要渡两张门票给黑鬼还是咋的
[1:19:44] You like the Dodgers? 你喜欢道奇队么
[1:19:45] Have a good weekend. 周末愉快
[1:19:46] Slide me some tickets. 渡两张票给我
[1:19:46] Shut the fuck up! 他妈的闭嘴!
[1:19:55] Did you fuck with my… come on, did you fuck with my shit? 你他妈是不是…拜托 你他妈是不是动过我的东西
[1:19:59] I don’t fuck with your shit. 我他妈没动你的鸟东西
[1:20:03] Mike, come on. Mike 拜托
[1:20:04] Don’t be a little bitch about it. 别他妈像个娘们儿一样叽叽歪歪
[1:20:05] I didn’t fuck with your shit. 我没他妈动你的鸟东西
[1:20:07] You fucked with my shit. 你他妈动了
[1:20:08] It was in totally different order. 顺序全他妈不一样了
[1:20:09] Why do you have an investigation report on here? 你干嘛放了份调查报告在这里
[1:20:11] I don’t have an investigation report on there. 我没放调查报告在那边
[1:20:13] It’s your handwriting. 这是你的字迹
[1:20:14] Don’t be an idiot. 别猪头了
[1:20:15] All this is fucked up. 他妈的顺序完全被打乱了
[1:20:16] Did you drop it or something? 你是把它们扔在地上了还是怎么了?
[1:20:17] There’s three types of pages. 这里有三种不同的文书
[1:20:20] It’s all out of order. 顺序全乱了
[1:20:21] It’s all fucking out of order. 顺序全他妈乱了
[1:20:24] No, it’s a pain in the ass. 不要啦 有人痛到菊花里了
[1:20:25] I’m sorry, partner. 抱歉 搭档
[1:20:29] Wait until they hit a small street. 等他们开到一条偏僻一点的街道
[1:20:32] At a stop sign, you fucking tap the bumper, we’re going to get out and blast. 在有停车标志的地方 你他妈就撞他的保险杠 我们下车然后动手
[1:20:34] Fuck no. 他妈的不能这么做
[1:20:36] What do you mean, no? 不行是啥意思?
[1:20:36] We should get them when they go to lunch at the Chinese place. 我们应该趁他们去中餐馆吃午饭的时候干掉他们
[1:20:39] That Chinese place is crawling with cops. 中餐馆窝了一堆警察
[1:20:41] We gotta get these fuckers when they’re alone. 我们只能等到只剩他俩时再动手
[1:20:43] We can fucking follow their asses home and hit them there. 我们可以他妈的跟着他们回家然后下手
[1:20:45] White boy’s in fucking Simi Valley and the other fucking fool’s in San Gabriel. 白人小子住在他妈的Simi Valley 另一个傻逼住在San Gabriel
[1:20:49] We gotta get these fuckers at the same time. 我们必须同时动手
[1:20:50] This is the one-time, homie.Not a bunch of fucking niggers. 这次得一次搞定 老兄 他们可不是他妈的一堆黑鬼
[1:20:53] Motherfucker. 傻B
[1:20:54] This fucker is straight from the fucking SHU. 这支枪是他妈直接从治安队(Secure Housing Unit)那边搞来的
[1:20:56] You stop fucking around. 你别他妈岔开话题
[1:20:57] You got in the fucking car. 你他妈已经上了贼船
[1:20:58] You want to fucking hang with the fucking carnales… now you fucking pay the fucking price of fucking admission, homeboy. 如果你们想和贩毒集团混…现在就他妈是你们为此付出代价的时候了 小老弟
[1:21:03] I’ll fucking kill this fucking bitch, all right? 我他妈会杀了那婊子 行不
[1:21:05] You shut the fuck up. 你他妈闭嘴
[1:21:06] You get that fucking shit out of my fucking face. 你他妈别拿着那玩意在我面前晃
[1:21:07] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:21:08] I got this shit. 我在弄这鸟玩意
[1:21:08] Fuck. 操
[1:21:09] I’ll fucking kill you, motherfucker. 我他妈要杀了你 杂种
[1:21:11] Don’t you fucking disrespect. 别他妈对我不敬
[1:21:13] I don’t know where the fucking rubber band is either. 我他妈不知道橡皮圈在哪
[1:21:15] Don’t blame me for the rubber band. 橡皮圈不见了别怪我
[1:21:16] You just took the rubber band off. 是你把橡皮圈弄丢了
[1:21:18] If you hadn’t fucking put everything out of order, then the rubber band wouldn’t be out and the… Look, it’s the butterfly effect, ok? 要不是你他妈瞎搞 橡皮圈就不会找不到然后…看吧 这就是所谓的蝴蝶效应 懂不
[1:21:23] Do you know what the butterfly effect is? – Nope. 你知不知道什么叫做蝴蝶效应 – 不知道
[1:21:26] It’s the butterfly effect. 它叫蝴蝶效应
[1:21:27] Look it up. 去了解下
[1:21:28] Just because you say it twice doesn’t mean that I get it the second time. 就算你说了两次不代表我第二次就听明白了
[1:21:31] Look it up. 去了解下
[1:21:33] This is fucking stupid. 这太他妈愚蠢了
[1:21:34] Those motherfuckers got bulletproof vests. 这些杂种穿了防弹衣
[1:21:36] We need to hit them with some AKs and shit. 我们得用AK才能干掉他们
[1:21:38] Don’t fucking rank out. 别他妈瞎掺和
[1:21:39] Fuck you! 操你妈!
[1:21:41] When the fuck have I ever backed out from shit? 我他妈什么时候坏过鸟事?
[1:21:44] Get that fucking camera out of my face. 把他妈相机从我面前拿开
[1:21:45] I’m saying we just can’t fuck this shit up. 我只是说我们这次他妈的不能搞砸
[1:21:50] I don’t give a fuck. 我他妈才不鸟
[1:21:51] You know me. 你知道我
[1:21:52] I’ll do the motherfucking time. 我他妈这次一定会做
[1:21:54] I just don’t want the big homies fucking whacking me. 我他妈只是不想被老大们刮
[1:21:57] Fucking whacking me for fucking up. 为他妈的搞砸了处罚我
[1:22:01] We need a fucking plan. 我们他妈的得拟个计划
[1:22:02] And you fucking know it. 你们他妈的明白这一点
[1:22:05] Think about it. 想想吧
[1:22:07] That’s all I’m saying. 我要说的就这些
[1:22:13] Fucking head back. 他妈的调头回去
[1:22:16] I’ll get some fucking big guns from the Border Brothers. 我他妈去找边境上的兄弟搞些大枪
[1:22:26] Never fall asleep in a room full of cops. 永远别在满是警察的房间里着过去
[1:22:34] That shit ain’t even fucking funny. 这他妈一点也不好笑
[1:22:37] Just cause you won the fucking award doesn’t give you license to be a fucking asshole. 就因为你他妈拿过奖章不代表你有权当个傻B
[1:22:40] You got shit on your face. 你脸上有脏东西
[1:22:43] What is this? 怎么回事?
[1:22:44] Are we in the third fucking grade? 我们这他妈是在三年一班么
[1:22:46] Keep it up, it’s going to earn you a risk management case. 继续再这样 我就派个风险管理案子给你
[1:22:49] Give me this fucking camera. 把他妈相机给我
[1:22:50] He had something…. 他有一些….
[1:22:51] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[1:22:51] This department built you up, they will fucking tear you down. 局里可以捧你 也可以搞垮你
[1:22:54] You know it’s fucking funny. 你知道很他妈搞笑
[1:22:55] Laugh, you fucking idiot. 笑吧 你他妈的白痴
[1:22:57] Who left their shaving cream on the table? 谁的刮胡膏忘在桌上了?
[1:23:05] How was Santa Barbara? Santa Barbara之行怎样啊?
[1:23:10] Awesome. 很棒
[1:23:15] Janet’s pregnant. Janet有了
[1:23:17] What? 什么?
[1:23:18] Get out of here. 不会吧
[1:23:20] Are you serious? 你不是在开玩笑吧
[1:23:21] Already? 这就怀上了?
[1:23:22] She’s not even Mexican. 她甚至都不是墨西哥人
[1:23:24] Yeah, she’s going for the ultrasound tomorrow, but three of those little piss stick things… 没错 她明天会去做超声波 但三支那种验小便的小玩意儿…
[1:23:29] Positive, positive, positive. 阳性 阳性 阳性
[1:23:31] Whoa, congrats. 呜哇 恭喜
[1:23:38] That’s when we fucking graduate. 现在是他妈我们毕业的时候了
[1:23:39] We fucking get the upgrade right now. 我们他妈的现在升级了
[1:23:41] Not fucking going to be little fucking paisas no fucking more. 再他妈不会任人鱼肉了
[1:23:43] Right? 对不对?
[1:23:44] Yeah. 对
[1:23:44] That’s what we’re going to fucking do. 这他妈就是我们要做的
[1:23:45] OK? 好吧
[1:23:47] They want to come into our fucking hood and fucking talk shit to us? 他们想他妈进到我们的地盘然后跟我们叽歪?
[1:23:49] You fucking do this shit right? 你们准备好了么?
[1:23:50] They don’t fucking disrespect us. It’s our fucking hood. 他们他妈的不尊重我们 这他妈是我们的地盘
[1:23:52] You guys want to fucking collect? 你几个想他妈有钱收
[1:23:54] You guys got to fucking put up. 你们得他妈的拿出表现来
[1:23:55] This time we’re going to fucking do it right. 这次我们他妈的不能出错
[1:23:56] Hell yeah, we’re doing this. 没错 我们现在就动手
[1:23:57] Fucking guys have some fucking balls. 他妈的拿出胆子来
[1:23:59] After we get these motherfuckers… you know it’s gonna be a little hot in the hood. 等我们干掉这两傻B…你知道这里会闹翻天
[1:24:06] We’re going to get the fuck out of here after that. 那时我们得他妈离开这里
[1:24:09] I’m gonna fucking take you guys to fucking Vegas. 我他妈带你们去赌城Vegas
[1:24:12] You guys fucking do this shit right, I’m gonna treat you right. 只要你们不他妈出差错 我不会亏待你们的
[1:24:14] But if we don’t fucking do this, we can never fucking come back, that’s the fucking thing. 但如果我们不他妈做 我们就别他妈想回来了 现实就他妈是这样
[1:24:22] Wouldn’t it be crazy if our kids were pushing a black and white together one day? 要是有一天我俩的小孩也做了警察会不会很疯狂?
[1:24:25] Screw that. 不鸟你
[1:24:27] I want my kid to have an honest job. 我想我的孩子有一份诚实可靠的工作
[1:24:28] Like a politician. 比如当个政客
[1:24:35] Whoa. 呜哇
[1:24:36] Idiot. 白痴
[1:24:37] Light them up. 鸣笛亮灯
[1:24:41] He’s running. 他还跑
[1:24:43] Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen we’re going to be following a possible code thirty seven vehicle northbound Hooper from four two street. 13区X13 我们正在追一辆可能是37号状况的车辆从Hooper区42街朝北走
[1:24:47] Gray Toyota minivan. 灰色丰田小型货车
[1:24:49] License plate number six queen four nine nine seven three. 车牌号6Q49973
[1:24:52] Requesting backup, airship, and a supervisor. 请求支援 直升机 和一个监督
[1:24:55] Yeah, you’re clear right, go go go. 耶 路上没其他车了 走 走 走
[1:24:56] Go. 走
[1:24:59] Fuck yeah. 操 耶
[1:25:00] You got this motherfucker. 你追上这傻B了
[1:25:01] You got this motherfucker. 你追上这傻B了
[1:25:02] Come on Z. 快点 Z
[1:25:02] Come on Z. 快点 Z
[1:25:06] Whoa! 呜哇
[1:25:07] Fucking Christ. 我操
[1:25:08] Fuck. Get the fuck out of the car. 操 快他妈下车
[1:25:10] Go! 追
[1:25:15] Mike, come on! Mike 快点!
[1:25:17] Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们追 跟上
[1:25:18] X thirteen, what’s your location? X13 请报告现在的位置?
[1:25:20] Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, suspect running on foot. 13区X13 疑犯在逃
[1:25:22] Male, Hispanic, dark clothing. 男性 拉美裔 深色衣服
[1:25:24] Shit! 靠
[1:25:27] Fuck! 操!
[1:25:31] Go, go! 跑 跑
[1:25:32] Move! 闪开!
[1:25:33] Fucking missed, stupid. 没打中 蠢货
[1:25:34] Fuck. 操
[1:25:35] Go. Go, go, go! 走 快 快 快!
[1:25:41] Dude! 哥们!
[1:25:44] Fuck! 操!
[1:25:45] Move! 闪开!
[1:25:48] Tell her to get down! 叫她把身子低下来
[1:25:53] Fuck. 操
[1:25:55] Shit, no dice. 靠 不行
[1:25:56] We’re fucking trapped. 我们他妈的被困住了
[1:25:57] Call dispatch. 呼叫紧急支援
[1:25:58] My fucking hand. 我他妈的手
[1:26:00] What’s up? What, you got hit? 怎么了? 什么 你被打中了?
[1:26:01] Did you get hit? 你是不是被打中了?
[1:26:02] Shit. 靠
[1:26:03] Fucking call dispatch. 他妈的呼叫紧急支援
[1:26:05] I got no signal! 我没信号!
[1:26:06] Fuck! 操!
[1:26:08] Fuck, I don’t… Fuckers. 操 我没… 操蛋们
[1:26:13] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:26:17] This is thirteen x ray thirteen… 这里是13区X13…
[1:26:18] Come through the fucking door. 他妈的到门这边来啊
[1:26:19] Come on. Officers need help! 快点 警员需要帮助!
[1:26:25] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[1:26:26] We’re barricaded in an apartment building. 我们被困在一栋公寓里
[1:26:34] Shit! Tell that bitch to shut the fuck up! 靠 叫这个贱人他妈的闭嘴!
[1:26:52] Two five zero two two Hooper Place, apartment C. Hooper区25022号公寓C
[1:26:56] Those motherfuckers are in there. 那两个傻B在里面
[1:26:57] We’re good, we’re all good! 我们没事 我们都没事!
[1:26:59] They’re sending the cavalry, they’re sending the whole fucking world. 他们正在派突击部队过来 他们正他妈的在把整个世界都搬过来
[1:27:10] Fuck! 操!
[1:27:13] Fuck! 操!
[1:27:17] Fuck! 操!
[1:27:28] Reload. 重新装弹
[1:27:31] Partner? 搭档?
[1:27:32] Dude. – Partner! 哥们 – 搭档!
[1:27:34] You all good? 你没事吧
[1:27:36] Wasn’t Big Evil in the army? 恶爷是不是当过兵?
[1:27:38] Yeah. – We can’t hold them off. 对 – 我们抵挡不住的
[1:27:39] We’re got to lay down a base of fire and pivot. 我们得建立火力掩护
[1:27:41] What the fuck does that mean? 这他妈是啥意思?
[1:27:42] We’re shooting our way out of here. 我们得杀出一条血路
[1:27:44] Can these fools get out? 那两傻逼逃得出去么?
[1:27:45] Yeah, we got these motherfuckers. 对 这两傻B跑不掉了
[1:27:46] Dudes ain’t going nowhere. 他们没地可逃
[1:27:47] Z, Look at me. All right. Z 看着我 好
[1:27:49] On three, you’re going to empty your mag and run. 我数到三 你打完你的子弹就开跑
[1:27:53] You ready? OK. 你准备好了么? 好了
[1:27:54] One. 一
[1:27:55] Two. 二
[1:27:56] Three! 三
[1:28:04] Go! Move! 跑 快
[1:28:05] To the door, to the door! 往门跑 往门跑!
[1:28:18] Move! Go! 快! 跑!
[1:28:20] Go! 跑!
[1:28:21] Move, move, move! 快 快 快!
[1:28:34] Over the fence. 翻过栅栏
[1:28:35] You see the fence? Yeah. 你有没看到栅栏? 有
[1:28:37] Go, go! 走 走
[1:28:55] There’s a walk wall. 这是行人墙
[1:28:56] Go. 上
[1:28:57] You got me? 托住我
[1:28:58] I got you. 没问题
[1:29:02] Go, go, go! 走 走 走!
[1:29:17] They’re everywhere. 他们无处不在
[1:29:18] Z… Z… Move, move! Z… Z… 走 走!
[1:29:22] Take the left. 往左走
[1:29:29] I think we killed that guy. 我想那家伙被我们杀死了
[1:29:30] Good. 很好
[1:29:35] Just the dogs. 只是些狗
[1:29:36] Where’s the fucking cavalry? 他妈的突击部队在哪?
[1:29:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:29:53] Partner? 搭档?
[1:29:54] What? 什么?
[1:29:56] This sucks. 这太糟糕了
[1:30:05] Is that us? 那是我们的人么?
[1:30:05] Is that PD? 是警察么
[1:30:11] Slow, slow, slow. 慢点 慢点 慢点
[1:30:14] Gun! Hit them! 枪! 开枪!
[1:30:24] Curbside gang, putos! 路边党在此 贱人们!
[1:30:31] I lit that asshole up! … Brian! 我搞定那傻逼了…Brian!
[1:30:41] Is it bad? Fuck. 是不是很糟糕? 操
[1:30:42] Wait, wait. Let me see. 等等 等等 让我看看
[1:30:43] Fuck. 操
[1:30:48] It’s bad. 是很糟
[1:30:49] You know what? 你知道吗?
[1:30:50] I’ve seen guys way worse make it. 我见过比这还糟的都活过来了
[1:30:57] What are you fucking doing? 你他妈在干吗?
[1:30:58] Don’t fucking do that to me! 别他妈那样做!
[1:30:59] Stay right there! 躺好!
[1:31:00] Stay the fuck down! 他妈的躺好!
[1:31:02] Stay down, I need to put pressure on your wound. 躺下 我得压住你的伤口
[1:31:08] Where the fuck is everybody? 他妈的有没有人啊?
[1:31:09] I don’t want to die here. 我不想死在这里
[1:31:13] You’re not going to die here. 你不会死的
[1:31:15] God loves cops. 上帝爱警察
[1:31:19] I fucked up. 我他妈搞砸了
[1:31:19] I fucked up. 我他妈搞砸了
[1:31:21] Don’t tell Janet I fucked up. 别告诉Janet我他妈搞砸了
[1:31:37] I’m going to stay right here. 我会陪你呆在这里
[1:31:38] It’s OK. 没事的
[1:31:40] It’s OK to do it. 这样没啥
[1:31:46] It’s OK to do it right now. 现在这样没关系
[1:31:48] I fucking love you, bro. 我他妈爱你 老兄
[1:32:03] Officer down! 警察中枪了!
[1:32:04] I need some fucking help! 我他妈需要帮助!
[1:32:05] I need some fucking help! 我他妈需要帮助!
[1:32:12] Please don’t go right now. 拜托别死
[1:32:14] I’m begging you, don’t fucking go right now. 我求你了 别他妈现在就死掉
[1:32:16] Don’t go right now. 现在不能死
[1:32:31] what the fuck… 他妈的是怎么…
[1:32:57] Checkmate, puto. 将军 贱人
[1:33:18] Rest in peace, bitch. 安息吧 贱人
[1:33:24] We got you, motherfuckers. 我们搞定你们了 傻B
[1:33:28] Happy fucking ending, homies. 他妈的大团圆结局 伙计们
[1:33:29] Hell yeah. 该死 耶
[1:33:30] Celebration time. 庆祝时间
[1:33:31] Look at the streets of L.A. 看看洛杉矶的街道
[1:33:35] Shit! Fuck! 靠 操!
[1:33:36] Shit. 靠
[1:33:38] Fuck! 操
[1:33:39] X Seventy six showing code six on possible suspects in north-south alley east of Broadway…north of four one. X76 6号状况 疑犯在Broadway东的南-北小巷…41街北
[1:33:42] X seventy six code six on possible suspects in north-south alley east of Broadway, north of four one street. X76 6号状况中…疑犯在Broadway东的南-北小巷 41街北
[1:33:49] LAPD! 洛杉矶警察
[1:33:50] Drop the guns! 把枪放下!
[1:33:52] Drop them! 把枪放下!
[1:33:55] Curbside gang, putos! 我们是路边党 贱人们
[1:33:57] Fuck you! 操死你
[1:34:10] Cease fire! 停火!
[1:34:11] Cease fire! 停火!
[1:34:12] Shots fired. 枪击事件
[1:34:14] Shots fired. 枪击事件
[1:34:15] Newton units be advised, shots fired. Newton各小组注意有枪击事件
[1:34:16] X seventy six, shots fired, shots fired. X76 枪击事件 枪击事件
[1:34:18] Goahead and show a code four, suspects are in custody. 持续中现已转为4号状况 疑犯已被制服
[1:34:21] I’m going to need an RA for two male Hispanics, two female Hispanics suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.. 请求救护车 两名拉美裔男子 两名拉美裔女子 多处枪伤..
[1:34:26] I’m also going to need additional supervisors and units to my location. 同时请求加派监督和支援小组
[1:34:29] X seventy six is requesting additional units and supervisors to the north-south alley East of Broadway, north of four one.. X76请求增派支援和监督 Broadway东的南-北巷道41街北
[1:34:35] Where the fuck is Taylor and Zavala? 他妈的Taylor和Zavala在哪里?
[1:34:36] Is there a code four at x thirteen’s location? X13的位置是不是有个代号4的呼叫?
[1:34:39] Thirteen L ten, the original help call was for X thirteen. 13区L10 最初求助呼叫来自X13
[1:34:43] Do we have a code four on x thirteen? X13是不是4号状况?
[1:34:47] Thirteen L ten, do we have all my people accounted for? 13区L10, 全部人员是否已清点?
[1:34:53] Air eleven over Newton, we’re unable to locate x thirteen. Newton空中11 我们无法确认X13位置
[1:34:58] Shit. Fuck. 靠 操
[1:35:01] Their last location was two five zero two two Hooper Place. 他们最后的报告位置在Hooper区25022
[1:35:03] Can you go by that location? 你们能去那边看看么?
[1:35:05] It’s them. 是他们
[1:35:09] Shit. 靠
[1:35:11] Godammit. 该死
[1:35:12] Request an RA for two males approximately twenty-eight years old. 请求救护车 两名年约28岁男子
[1:35:14] Fucking A. 真他妈操
[1:35:15] Thirteen X two we’re roger on the RA. 13区X2收到
[1:36:14] Uniformed personnel on your foot! 全体警务人员 起立!
[1:37:02] I’ll help you. 我来帮你
[1:37:46] He was my brother. 他是 我兄弟
[1:39:04] The day of the shooting… 枪战当天…
[1:39:15] If your kid was a girl would you let her be a cop? 如果你的孩子是个女孩你会让她当警察吗?
[1:39:18] Would I want my daughter packing a burner so she could protect herself from the assholes of the world? 我愿意不愿意让我女儿武装自己以不受世上的操蛋侵害?
[1:39:23] Hell yeah. 当然愿意
[1:39:24] I want to have a daughter. 我想要个女儿
[1:39:25] That would be so cool. 那会很酷
[1:39:26] Just don’t let her date cops. 只是别让她跟警察约会
[1:39:28] She’s not dating anyone. 她不会跟任何人约会
[1:39:29] OK. 好嘛
[1:39:29] Ever. 永远
[1:39:30] All right. 好
[1:39:34] Did I ever tell you about the first time I spent the night with Gabby? 我有没有跟你说过我和Gabby第一次一起过夜的那晚?
[1:39:36] I don’t want to hear that. 我不想听
[1:39:39] I got a hella big family, right? 我家人口众多 对吧?
[1:39:40] Fuck, I don’t want to hear that. 操 我不想听
[1:39:43] I got a hella big family. 我家人口该死的多
[1:39:43] Someone’s always at my house. 家里总是有人在
[1:39:46] But one time, Gabby’s parents bounced to Ensenada and her brother crashed at his girlfriend’s so I spent the night at her house. 但有一次 Gabby的父母回Ensenada去了 她哥哥在他女朋友家 所以我在她家过了一晚
[1:39:51] And this was going to be the night. 而那将是我俩的第一晚
[1:39:53] It was going to be the night, you know what I’m saying? 那将会是我俩的第一晚 你知道我说的啥吧
[1:39:56] No, what are you talking about? 不知道 你说的是啥
[1:39:57] Well I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. 那好我告诉你我在说啥
[1:39:58] OK cool 好 酷
[1:39:59] So we’re in her parents’bed, right? 然后我俩在她父母的床上 对吧?
[1:40:02] And it’s on. It’s about to go down. 万事具备 重头戏就要开始了
[1:40:04] I’m taking off her chones, I’m taking off– 我脱掉了她的三角兜 我脱掉了–
[1:40:05] Chones? 三角兜?
[1:40:06] Her skivvies, come on. 她的内裤啦 拜托
[1:40:08] Right. 好
[1:40:09] And I’m like finally, right? 然后终于到了最后一步了 对吧?
[1:40:10] Fucking finally. 他妈的最后一步
[1:40:11] But then we hear this noise. 但这时我们突然听到有响动
[1:40:13] Someone’s in the pad. 有人进门
[1:40:15] So I hide underneath the bed. 于是我躲到床底下
[1:40:17] And then I hear people coming up. 然后我听到有人进来
[1:40:18] And it’s her parents. 是她父母
[1:40:21] This is the second floor. 而这里是二楼
[1:40:22] What? 什么?
[1:40:23] I got nowhere to go. 我没地方可逃
[1:40:24] Homegirl’s trying to distract them, but it ain’t happening. 妹子想要引开他们 但没成功
[1:40:26] And the footsteps grow louder. 然后脚步声越来越大
[1:40:28] louder and louder 越来越大
[1:40:29] Then the door opens…oh my god, I’m naked… underneath the bed. 然后门打开了…哦 我的天 我没穿衣服…躲在床底下
[1:40:33] And then all I can seeis little footsteps. 我只能看到两人的脚走来走去
[1:40:36] I see his hairy feet and I see her nails all painted and they’re yapping, they’re doing their thing. 我看到她爸毛茸茸的脚丫子 她妈都涂了指甲油的脚指头 他俩嘻嘻哈哈 做着自己的事
[1:40:41] And they crash. 打打闹闹
[1:40:42] And this is the part I never told Gabby…I hear a little smootchie smootch, and I hear some shit, and I’m praying, please no. 以下这部分我从来没跟Gabby说过…我听到少少吻来吻去的声音 我听到一些响动 然后我祈祷 千万别
[1:40:49] And they did it. 然后他们做了
[1:40:51] What? … What? 什么?…什么?
[1:40:52] They got down! 他俩躺了下来
[1:40:54] I’m talking Gabby’s parents fucking! 我赶上了Gabby爸妈的好戏!
[1:40:56] All right, I got it. 很好 我明白了
[1:40:58] No! 不
[1:40:58] The shit was so traumatic. 那鸟事太具打击性了
[1:41:02] It must have been a little uncomfortable around the folks after that. 那之后再见到她父母肯定会有小小的不自在
[1:41:06] Yeah, because her father’s a freak. 没错 因为她老爹在床上是个怪胎
[1:41:09] I guess when you’re been married that long, you gotta mix it up a little bit. 我猜当你结婚久了 必须玩点花样才能保持新鲜
[1:41:13] I tried rolling like that with Gabby and she was like hell no, you’re not touching me there. 我也想跟Gabby试试她爸的花招 但她说 哦不 你不能碰那里
[1:41:20] It makes me fucking uncomfortable. 这太他妈让我不自在了
[1:41:21] I know, you know why? 我知道 你知道为什么吗?
[1:41:23] Because you’re a freak too. 因为你在床上也是个怪胎
[1:41:24] Don’t go there, just don’t go there. 别再说了 别再往下说了
[1:41:26] I fucking can’t breathe. 我他妈没法呼吸了
[1:41:30] Holy shit. 靠幺
[1:41:32] Any Newton unit… Newton区各小组…
[1:41:42] Let’s go fight crime or something. 一起去打击犯罪啥的吧
[1:41:43] OK. 好
2012年

文章导航

Previous Post: On the Rocks(触礁)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hell or High Water(赴汤蹈火)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号