时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Ah. – Yay! | – 诶 – 耶 |
[00:11] | – Did you make a wish, sweetheart? – Of course she did. | – 许愿了吗 亲爱的 – 当然许了 |
[00:13] | She wished her father still loved his children enough | 她希望她的爸爸还爱他的孩子 |
[00:16] | to call his only daughter on her birthday. | 能在唯一的女儿生日那天给她打个电话 |
[00:18] | Or his wife. | 或者给他的老婆打个电话 |
[00:20] | Oh, but that’s a man for you. | 男人就是那样 |
[00:22] | Once he’s planted his seed and you’ve borne his spawn, | 等你一怀上他的孩子 |
[00:25] | he moves on to spread his filth elsewhere. | 他就开始风花雪月四处留情 |
[00:29] | Sounds like a toast to me. | 我听着像是祝酒词 |
[00:32] | – I’ll get the champagne. – I’ll just have a beer. | – 我去拿香槟 – 我喝啤酒就行 |
[00:33] | Oh, I’m not sure we should introduce alcohol into the situation. | 现在不是喝酒的时候吧 |
[00:38] | Well, Daphne, why don’t you open your presents, huh? | Daphne 要不你先去拆礼物 |
[00:41] | – Oh, that’s a good idea. – Here, here. Mine and Dad’s first. | – 这主意不错 – 拿着 拿着 先拆我和爸爸的 |
[00:44] | Heh, heh. | 嘿 嘿 |
[00:48] | Happy birthday, Daphne. | 生日快乐 Daphne |
[00:51] | Oh, it’s a journal. Oh, it’s lovely. Thank you. | 是本日记 真贴心 谢谢你 |
[00:55] | You don’t need to say that for my benefit. | 这你不必谢我 |
[00:57] | I wanted to get you one of those robot dogs. | 我想给你买只机器狗的 |
[00:59] | You know, something you could really use. | 一些你用得到的东西 |
[01:02] | – Hey, Niles. – Hey, Roz. | – 嘿 Niles – 嘿 Roz |
[01:04] | – Oh, hi, Roz. – Thank you. Sorry I’m late. | – 嘿 Roz – 谢谢 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:06] | Oh, no, not at all. Uh, Daphne’s just opening her gifts. | 没来晚 Daphne正在拆礼物呢 |
[01:07] | Oh, here’s mine. | 噢 这是我的 |
[01:09] | Oh, Roz, you didn’t have to get me anything. | Roz 你不用给我准备礼物的 |
[01:11] | Don’t be silly. Happy birthday. | 别傻了 生日快乐 |
[01:14] | – Ooh. – Oh. | – 噢 – 噢 |
[01:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:19] | We love it. | 我们非常喜欢 |
[01:21] | Yes, Roger loved black lace, but he didn’t get to see me in it. | 是啊 Roger也喜欢黑色蕾丝 但他没机会看我穿了 |
[01:25] | Black lace, I mean. I bought this one for you. New. | 我是说 黑色蕾丝 这件是买给你的 新的 |
[01:29] | – Thank you, Roz. – Some man break your heart, did he? | – 谢谢你 Roz – 有人伤你的心了 对吧 |
[01:32] | – Oh, yeah, but I’ll be okay. – Sure you will. | – 我会没事的 – 当然会没事 |
[01:35] | Until you realise he was | 直到你意识到 |
[01:36] | the love of your life, and he’s gone for good. | 他是你的今生挚爱 并且永远离你而去 |
[01:39] | Then not a night will pass when you don’t beg the good Lord | 每当夜深人静的时候你就祈求上苍 |
[01:42] | to take you in your sleep. | 在睡梦中将你带走 |
[01:47] | We all have those thoughts. | 我们都有过这种想法 |
[01:50] | Niles, can I see you in the kitchen, please? | Niles 我们去厨房谈谈吧 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:57] | – What’s this? – Ha. That’s what I said. | – 这是什么 – 哈 我也是这么说的 |
[01:59] | I can tell you what it isn’t. | 我能告诉你这不是什么 |
[02:00] | Dad, would you let it go? | 爸爸 你能别提这事了吗 |
[02:02] | I know she’s difficult, | 我知道她有些难以相处 |
[02:03] | but we need to be sensitive with Mom right now. | 但我们必须要体谅妈妈的难处 |
[02:06] | Difficult? | 难以相处 |
[02:07] | I yearn for the days of difficult. Difficult was a picnic. | 我渴望难以相处的日子 难以相处就像是郊游 |
[02:12] | I keep a picture of difficult | 我留着一张难以相处的照片 |
[02:13] | in a heart-shaped frame next to my bed. | 用心型相框裱起来放在床边 |
[02:16] | – Difficult was a… – All right, Niles, I know. | – 难以相处是 – 行了 Niles 我懂 |
[02:19] | But it’s harder for her now. | 但现在对她来说很艰难 |
[02:21] | I think she’s finally realising that Dad’s not coming back. | 我想她终于意识到爸爸不会再回来了 |
[02:25] | And I guess I am too. | 我想我也意识到了 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:30] | I will be more patient with her. | 我会多包容她一些的 |
[02:32] | Thank you, Niles. | 谢谢你 Niles |
[02:34] | And if you do it right, he’ll bleed from the inside | 如果你的方法正确 他就会内出血 |
[02:38] | and no one will know it was you. | 而且没人会知道那是你干的 |
[02:42] | Oh, Daphne, I think there’s still an unopened gift here for you. | Daphne 这里还有些礼物没拆 |
[02:47] | I think there’s an unopened gift for me in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里也有份礼物没拆 |
[02:51] | Try and stop me. | 有本事拦我呀 |
[02:55] | Daphne Daphne. | |
[02:57] | Happy birthday, darling. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[03:01] | Oh, Niles, it’s a trip. | 哦 Niles 是出去旅游啊 |
[03:03] | This weekend, you and I are jetting off to Hawaii | 这周末 我们乘飞机去夏威夷 |
[03:06] | for a five-star Polynesian retreat. | 去五星级酒店度个假 |
[03:08] | Oh, how exciting. Oh, thank you. | 好激动啊 谢谢 |
[03:12] | The first day, we’re being taken by Outrigger | 第一天 我们会乘船 |
[03:15] | to an exclusive island for a private luau. | 去到私人小岛 体验夏威夷式晚宴 |
[03:18] | Roger and I were supposed to go back to Wisconsin this weekend | Roger和我本打算这周末回威斯康星州 |
[03:20] | for my family reunion. | 参加家庭聚会 |
[03:23] | Oh, that’s lovely. | 真好 |
[03:25] | Then the second day, we’re going to take a cruise to Molokai. | 第二天 我们会乘船去莫洛凯岛 |
[03:28] | Of course, you can’t go to Wisconsin | 当然 不来几趟奶酪之旅 |
[03:29] | without taking a couple of cheese tours. | 就不能算去过威斯康辛州 |
[03:33] | – Well, you sure can’t. – No. | – 是啊 必须要去 – 是啊 |
[03:35] | And then when we’re in Molokai we’re going to go snorkelling | 等我们上了莫洛凯岛 我们就和海龟 |
[03:38] | – with the sea turtles. – And then the Dells. | – 一起浮潜 – 还去会德尔斯 |
[03:40] | I mean, Roger really wanted to ride one of those big duck boats. | Roger特别想去乘那儿的大型鸭子船 |
[03:43] | I’ve heard enough. All these lovey-dovey | 我听够了 你们那些卿卿我我的 |
[03:46] | stories about travelling and romance. | 浪漫旅游故事 |
[03:49] | And you with your birthday. | 还有你的生日 |
[03:53] | Can’t you all see that I’m hurting? I can’t hide it anymore. | 你们看不出来我很伤心吗 我受不了了 |
[04:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:06] | I wanna change my wish. | 我要重新许愿 |
[04:17] | I started the dishwasher. | 我开了洗碗机 |
[04:18] | Thanks, Roz. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 谢谢 Roz 明天见 |
[04:21] | Do you want me to run the vacuum cleaner? | 需要我帮你吸尘吗 |
[04:24] | No, thanks. I can do it in the morning. | 没关系 谢谢 我可以早上再弄 |
[04:26] | Are you sure? I mean, it would just take a second. | 你确定吗 用不了多久的 |
[04:29] | – You don’t wanna go home, do you? – Not really. | – 你不想回家 对吧 – 不太想 |
[04:33] | Alice is in Wisconsin with her grandmother, | Alice在威斯康辛和奶奶在一起 |
[04:34] | and it’s just hard to face an empty house. | 整个家里就只剩我一个人 |
[04:39] | Well, I’ll tell you what, Roz. | 好吧 那这样吧 Roz |
[04:40] | Why don’t you sit down and we’ll shoot the breeze for a while. | 不如你先坐下来 我们可以聊会儿天 |
[04:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:46] | And when I think about this trip to Wisconsin, | 当我一想到这次去威斯康辛 |
[04:48] | I just dread going without Roger. | 不带Roger 我就特别害怕 |
[04:51] | My family thinks I’m a total loser as it is. | 我家人一定会觉得我很失败 虽然事实如此 |
[04:54] | Now I’m just gonna prove them right. | 现在我就是给了他们证明的机会 |
[04:55] | “Roz is a failure at love. Roz can’t find a man.” | “Roz爱情失败 Roz没男人要” |
[04:59] | – They don’t really say that, do they? – Oh, you haven’t met | – 他们没说出来 对吧 – 那是你没见过 |
[05:01] | my perfect sister, Denise. | 我那完美的妹妹 Denise |
[05:04] | I mean, I love her and everything, but she’s a total bitch. | 我爱她 但她就是个彻头彻尾的小贱人 |
[05:09] | Hey, you know, l… I could go with you. Hmm? | 嘿 我可以和你一起去 |
[05:13] | – What? – Sure. For moral support. | – 什么 – 没错 做你的精神支柱 |
[05:15] | Oh. Frasier, is that how you wanna spend your vacation? | Frasier 这个假期你就打算这么度过 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. It just might be the perfect time for me to see | 我不知道 正好可以去看看 |
[05:21] | a giant duck and a lot of cheese. | 大鸭子和奶酪 |
[05:24] | Thank you, Frasier. | 谢谢你 Frasier |
[05:26] | You wanna watch some TV? Maybe we can find a good movie. | 你想看电视吗 说不定还能看部好电影 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:33] | Yeah, ever since this whole Roger thing happened, | 自从发生了Roger那件事 |
[05:37] | you’ve really come through for me. | 你真的帮了我很多 |
[05:39] | It means a lot. | 这对我而言意义重大 |
[05:41] | Why can’t more men be like you? | 为什么像你这样的好男人那么少 |
[05:43] | I mean, you are exactly what women are looking for. | 你就是所有女人苦苦寻找的那种男人 |
[05:46] | Yeah, the women I date don’t seem to know that. | 和我约会的女人可不这么想 |
[05:50] | Some women don’t know what’s good for them. | 有些女人不知道好男人是什么样 |
[05:53] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[05:55] | I’m the broccoli of dating. | 我就是约会界的西兰花 |
[06:49] | – Morning. – Morning! | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[06:54] | – Can I get you some coffee? – I would love to stay, but no. | – 要帮你倒杯咖啡吗 – 我很想留下来 但是不行 |
[06:59] | I really gotta run. | 我真得走了 |
[07:01] | I got the tile guy coming. | 有人要来弄瓷砖 |
[07:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | – So this is a little strange, huh? – Yeah, it is. | – 有点奇怪啊 – 对 是有点 |
[07:12] | But good strange. | 但是好的那种 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:19] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[07:23] | Tile guy. | 弄瓷砖的人 |
[07:26] | Right. Uh, y… I’ll get up. | 对 呃 我这就起来 |
[07:27] | No. | 不用 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | I really have to go. I’ll see you at work. | 我真得走了 上班见 |
[07:37] | – Roz, are you okay? – Everything’s super. | – Roz 你还好吧 – 好得不能再好了 |
[07:40] | Maybe we should talk about this. | 也许我们应该就此事谈一谈 |
[07:41] | And we will. Just not right now | 会谈的 但不是现在 |
[07:42] | because I’m really late. You know, I mean, for the tile guy. | 因为我已经迟到了 你知道的 弄瓷砖的人 |
[07:46] | Let me walk you out. | 我送你出去吧 |
[07:51] | Oh, Roz, uh, maybe we could have dinner later? | Roz 也许我们晚点可以一起吃个饭 |
[07:54] | Okay. And we can talk then. | 行啊 我们可以到时再谈 |
[07:56] | I mean, not that I really need to talk, because I’m fine. | 我是说 不是非得谈一谈 因为我很好 |
[07:59] | – Unless you’re not fine. – No, no, I’m fine. | – 除非你觉得不好 – 不 不 我很好 |
[08:01] | – A little strange though, huh? – Yeah. But good strange. | – 有点奇怪啊 – 对 但是好的那种 |
[08:05] | Damm it, Eddie, just because I dropped something | 妈蛋 Eddie 掉在地上的东西 |
[08:07] | doesn’t make it yours. | 不代表就是你的了 |
[08:11] | God, what have I done? What have I done? What have I done? | 天呐 我都干了什么 我都干了什么 我都干了什么 |
[08:14] | – Morning, Fras. – Morning, Dad. | – 早啊 Fras – 早啊 爸爸 |
[08:17] | – See the paper yet? – Uh, no, I haven’t. | – 看报纸了嘛 – 呃 还没有 |
[08:20] | Big story about how Roz’s purse spent the night on the coffee table. | 特大新闻 Roz的包一晚上都在咖啡桌上 |
[08:34] | – It’s not what it looks like. – I know that. | – 事情不是你看上去的那样 – 这我知道 |
[08:36] | Oh, what do you mean, “you know that”? Shows what you know. | 你这话什么意思 告诉我你知道些什么 |
[08:38] | It’s exactly what it looks like. | 事情就是你看到的那样 |
[08:40] | Ah! I knew that. | 噢 我就知道 |
[08:41] | Well, anyway, it’s none of your business | 好吧 这不关你的事 |
[08:44] | so I’m not discussing it with you. | 我才不要和你讨论这个 |
[08:45] | Oh, Dad, I’ve done a terrible thing. | 老爸 我做了件错事 |
[08:47] | Oh, jeez, what happened? And don’t tell me too much. | 发生了什么事 别告诉我细节 |
[08:53] | Oh, l… I don’t even know how I let this happen. | 噢 我不知道这一切是怎么发生的 |
[08:56] | She was lonely. She probably thinks I took advantage of her. | 她很孤单 她可能觉得我占她便宜了 |
[08:59] | I mean, that’s why she ran out of here. | 这就可以解释为什么她迫不及待想要离开 |
[09:02] | Do you think I did? | 你觉得我趁人之危了吗 |
[09:03] | Fras, you’re both adults. | Fras 你们都是成年人了 |
[09:04] | – Where’s the harm? – Well, you can’t be serious, Dad. | – 这碍着谁了 – 你不是认真的吧 爸爸 |
[09:07] | I mean, do you realise what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[09:09] | I have probably destroyed our friendship. | 我很可能亲手摧毁了我们之间友谊 |
[09:11] | Do you know what she’ll see every time she looks at me? | 你知道以后她每次看到我会想到什么吗 |
[09:14] | – Your naked body. – Oh, dear God. | – 你的裸体 – 噢 老天爷 |
[09:18] | I was gonna say somebody who has betrayed her trust, | 我是想说某个辜负了她信任的人 |
[09:20] | but, oh, dear God. | 但是 噢 老天爷 |
[09:23] | Now, Frasier, don’t get all worked up. | Frasier 别胡思乱想了 |
[09:24] | When are you supposed to see her next? | 你们约了什么时候再见面 |
[09:26] | – Uh, we’re meeting for dinner tonight. – So everything’s normal. | – 今天一起吃晚饭 – 所以一切正常 |
[09:29] | You’re gonna feel weird and stupid for a while, | 现在你可能会觉得不自在又有些愚蠢 |
[09:32] | and then you’ll have a big laugh about it and move on. | 但是过不了多久你就可以一笑了之重新开始了 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you’re probably right, huh? I mean, we’re… We’re adults. | 对 你说的没错 我们 我们都是成年人了 |
[09:39] | We can discuss this. We’re gonna be fine. | 我们可以讨论这事 我们会没事的 |
[09:41] | Well, we better be. | 嗯 最好是 |
[09:43] | I told her I’d go to Wisconsin with her. | 我跟她说过会陪她去威斯康辛 |
[09:45] | Wow, you really were lonely. | 哇 看来你真的很孤单啊 |
[09:50] | I want to go on this trip as much as you do. | 我也很想和你一起去旅游 |
[09:52] | But we can’t leave Mom alone for a week right now. | 但我们不能把妈妈一个人留在家里一个礼拜 |
[09:55] | She seems unbalanced. | 她会心里不平衡的 |
[09:56] | Well… Well, maybe she could stay here with Frasier and Dad. | 呃 也许她可以跟Frasier和爸爸一起住在这儿 |
[09:59] | Oh, oh! | 噢 噢 |
[10:00] | What are we talking about? | 你们在聊啥呢 |
[10:02] | It’s Mom again. | 妈妈的事 |
[10:03] | She’s been crying non-stop since we left here last night. | 昨晚离开以后 她就一直哭个不停 |
[10:06] | Sounds like a job for the prescription pad, Niles. | 听起来该给她配点药了 Niles |
[10:12] | I can’t even get Dad on the phone. | 我连爸爸的电话都打不通 |
[10:13] | He doesn’t even know I’m engaged. | 他都不知道我订婚了 |
[10:15] | I guess I can forget about him walking me down the aisle. | 他是不太可能陪我走上红地毯了 |
[10:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:23] | Roz, hi. | Roz 嗨 |
[10:25] | Yeah, hang… Hang on one second. | 是 稍 稍等一会儿 |
[10:29] | Daphne, I have the solution. | Daphne 我有办法了 |
[10:30] | I want you to use those tickets and take your mother to Hawaii. | 我想让你带着你妈妈去夏威夷 |
[10:33] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:34] | No, no, we are gonna have a lifetime of romantic trips. | 不 不 我们有一辈子的时间可以看雪看星星看月亮 |
[10:36] | Now what’s important is taking care of your mom. | 但眼下最重要的是照顾好你妈妈 |
[10:39] | – Like you said, she’s fragile. – Oh, Niles, that’s very thoughtful, | – 如你所说 她很脆弱 – 噢 Niles 你想的很周到 |
[10:41] | but I don’t want to go to Hawaii with my mom. | 但我不想和我妈一起去夏威夷 |
[10:43] | – I want to go with you. – Just hear me out. | – 我想和你去 – 听我说完 |
[10:48] | You really gonna let that | 你真打算 |
[10:48] | old bat manipulate you out of a trip to Hawaii? | 因为那老女人放弃去夏威夷 |
[10:51] | – Dad, I have a plan. – Niles, you’re a sucker. | – 爸爸 我自有打算 – Niles 你真没用 |
[10:55] | You know Mrs. Moon’s so-called knee injury? | 你知道Moon太太自称膝盖受伤吗 |
[10:57] | Well, last night I noticed her limping on the wrong leg. | 昨天晚上我看到她换了条腿一瘸一拐 |
[11:00] | I know. She switches. | 知道了 她换了 |
[11:05] | So how’s Roz? | Roz怎么样 |
[11:08] | – She’s fleeing the city, thank you. – Oh, come on. | – 她要出城了 谢谢关心 – 噢 拜托 |
[11:12] | She’s going to Wisconsin without me. | 她不带我去威斯康辛了 |
[11:14] | She’s leaving immediately. I told you this was gonna happen. | 她马上就走 我告诉过你 |
[11:17] | – Our friendship is in ruins. – Yeah. | – 我们的友谊破裂了 – 没错 |
[11:20] | What do you mean, “Yeah”? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:22] | Well, I kind of thought that might happen. | 我早就猜到结果会是这样 |
[11:24] | I was just trying to make you feel better. | 我刚才只是想让你心里好受些 |
[11:33] | Now, remember, when you arrive, a car will be waiting | 记住 等你们到了以后 会有车来接你们 |
[11:37] | to take you to the Nani Emaka Hehila Ai House. | 把你们带到纳尼阿玛卡酒店 |
[11:41] | I don’t know why we can’t go somewhere where they speak English. | 我不知道我们为什么不去个讲英语的国家 |
[11:44] | They do speak English in Hawaii, Mom. | 夏威夷是英语国家 妈妈 |
[11:46] | How come you can fly to Hawaii, but you can’t fly to England? | 为什么你能飞去夏威夷 却飞不回英国 |
[11:50] | How come you can drive your car, | 为什么你可以开车 |
[11:51] | but you can’t do your own laundry? | 却不能自己洗衣服 |
[11:56] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[11:58] | Thanks again, Niles. | 再次谢谢你 Niles |
[12:00] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[12:02] | I wish I could walk you to the gate, but security… | 我想陪你走到登机口 但是保安 |
[12:04] | Yeah, well, we better hurry if we’re gonna pass customs. | 我们最好快点 还要过海关呢 |
[12:06] | It’s the same country, Mom. | 夏威夷是美国的一部分 妈妈 |
[12:09] | – I’m gonna miss you so much. – Dear God, I know. | – 我会想死你的 – 老天爷 我懂 |
[12:23] | Well, that’s gonna be a good time. | 她们一定会玩得很愉快的 |
[12:26] | I do feel a little guilty, but it’s for a greater good. | 我确实有点愧疚 但我另有要事在身 |
[12:28] | – Where to, Niles? – Uh, Virgin Atlantic. It’s right there. | – 接下来去哪儿 – 维珍航空 就在那儿 |
[12:31] | What’s this? Are you going somewhere? | 怎么回事 你要去哪儿 |
[12:33] | England. I’m gonna find Daphne’s father and bring him back here | 去英国 我要去找Daphne的爸爸然后把他带回来 |
[12:36] | if I have to check every pub in Manchester. | 哪怕代价是我要翻遍曼彻斯特的每一间酒吧 |
[12:38] | – You can’t be serious. – I can’t do my own laundry | – 你不是认真的吧 – 之所以我不能自己洗衣服 |
[12:40] | because I can’t carry the basket and my cane at the same time. | 是因为我没法拄着拐杖抱洗衣篮 |
[12:43] | That’s what I should have said. | 我应该这么说 |
[12:48] | Daphne wants to get her parents back together, | Daphne想让她爸妈重归于好 |
[12:50] | and I’m gonna try to make that happen. | 而我就要为此奋斗 |
[12:54] | At the very least, he’s gonna walk her down that aisle. | 至少 他能陪她走上红地毯 |
[12:56] | It’ll be the biggest surprise anyone ever gave her. | 这将是她收到的最大的惊喜 |
[12:58] | It’s a beautiful gesture, Niles. | 心意不错 Niles |
[13:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:02] | Why didn’t you tell me he was going to England? | 你怎么不告诉我他要去英国 |
[13:04] | Same reason I didn’t tell him you were going to Wisconsin. | 我也没告诉他你要去威斯康辛 |
[13:07] | – Which way? – Oh, right. | – 往哪边走 – 噢 对 |
[13:10] | Uh, it’s Concourse B. | 呃 去B站厅 |
[13:12] | Think this is a smart plan, | 真是个明智的计划 |
[13:14] | surprising Roz in front of her family? | 在Roz家人面前给她个惊喜 |
[13:16] | Well, what else would you suggest I do, Dad? | 你还有什么高见 爸爸 |
[13:18] | I couldn’t reach her by phone. Roz and I gotta talk | 她的电话打不通 我得和Roz谈一谈 |
[13:20] | before this turns into a permanent divide in our friendship. | 现在事情还有转机 |
[13:23] | Okay. But you know what she’s gonna see when she looks at you. | 好吧 但你知道她看到你时会想到什么 |
[13:25] | Yes, I know, my naked body. I’ll have you know there are worse… | 是的 我知道 我的裸体 有新情况我会告诉你的 |
[13:27] | All right, just stop there. | 行啦 打住 |
[13:29] | I’ve got enough horror shows in my head. | 我已经有心理阴影了 |
[13:32] | – Here we are. – Thank you. | – 我们到了 – 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Oh, by the way, Dad, | 噢 顺便告诉你 爸爸 |
[13:35] | I got you a little something to keep you company while I’m away. | 我给你准备了样小东西 能我离开期间陪着你 |
[13:41] | Oh, no way! | 不是吧 |
[13:44] | – The robot dog. – Yeah. | – 机器狗 – 没错 |
[13:46] | – Thanks, son. – Sure. | – 谢谢你 儿子 – 不客气 |
[13:48] | Oh, good, you got the girl one so it won’t fight with Eddie. | 还是条母狗 这样就不会和Eddie打架了 |
[13:53] | Dad, it’s not a girl. | 爸爸 那不是条母狗 |
[13:55] | That’s where the batteries go. | 那是放电池的地方 |
[14:04] | Hi. Um, I’m looking for Roz Doyle. | 嗨 我找Roz Doyle |
[14:07] | Oh, well, she’s out shopping with her cousin right now. | 噢 她和表妹去购物了 |
[14:10] | But come in. I’m her sister, Denise. | 进来吧 我是她的妹妹 Denise |
[14:13] | – Oh, well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. – Oh, likewise. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[14:16] | All we’ve been hearing is Roger this, and Roger that, | 她整天把Roger挂在嘴边 |
[14:19] | – but we’ve seen no Roger. – Yes. Well, l… | – 但我们从没见过真人 – 是的 我 |
[14:21] | We were beginning to think that you didn’t really exist. | 我们都开始怀疑到底有没有这个人 |
[14:24] | – I’m afraid you’ve made a mistake. – Well, obviously, we did, | – 我想你搞错了 – 是啊 显然我们错了 |
[14:27] | but you can’t blame us. | 但你可不能怪我们 |
[14:28] | It wouldn’t be the first time that she’s made up a boyfriend. | 这可不是第一次她谎称有男朋友了 |
[14:32] | We’ve really been having a lot of fun with her. | 她给我们带来了无穷欢乐 |
[14:37] | Oh, honey, look, Roger is here. | 亲爱的 看啊 Roger来了 |
[14:39] | – There really is one. – Well, I’ll be a son of a gun. | – 还真有这人呢 – 好吧 我傻逼了 |
[14:43] | Good to know you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:43] | Craig Dawson, MetLife. | 我是Craig Dawson 大都会保险公司的 |
[14:45] | Hi. Roger Hammerstein. | 嗨 我是Roger Hammerstein |
[14:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:50] | Well, come on in and meet everyone. | 快进来吧 见见大家伙儿 |
[14:52] | – Oh, good, thank you. – Roger, this is Aunt Pearl | – 好 谢谢 – 这是Pearl阿姨 |
[14:54] | – and cousin Curtis. – Hello. | – Curtis表兄 – 你好 |
[14:56] | – And Great Uncle Olaf. – Oh, hi. | – Olaf伯父 – 噢 嗨 |
[14:58] | Well, honey, it looks like you owe Roz an apology. | 亲爱的 看来你得和Roz道歉 |
[15:00] | Oh, no, she knows I was just teasing her. | 不用 她知道我只是在取笑她 |
[15:03] | I’m just relieved that she’s finally found someone. | 看她终于找到了个男人 我很欣慰 |
[15:06] | We just want her to have the kind of happiness that we found. | 我们只是希望她和我们一样幸福 |
[15:10] | Well, you know, I intend to do everything in my power | 你知道吗 我会尽我所能 |
[15:12] | to give her just that. I love Roz. | 给她幸福的 我爱Roz |
[15:14] | And I intend to prove it to her. | 我会向她证明的 |
[15:15] | – That’s why I’ve come. – Oh, my God, what’s going on? | – 这就是我来的原因 – 我的天 发生啥事了 |
[15:19] | – Roz. – Oh, Roger, can Craig fix you a drink? | – Roz – Roger 需要Craig给你拿杯喝的吗 |
[15:23] | – Roger? – Yeah, sweetheart, hi. | – Roger – 对啊 亲爱的 嗨 |
[15:26] | I’d love that drink. | 请给我拿一杯 |
[15:29] | Well, well, well. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[15:31] | Looks like you’ve really made an impression on Roger here, Roz. | 看来Roger真的很喜欢你啊 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. – How did you two meet again? | – 是啊 – 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[15:36] | Gosh, well, it’s… It’s the cutest story. | 天呐 那真的是 一次奇遇 |
[15:38] | Here, come on, honey, sit down. Uh… | 来吧 亲爱的 坐在这儿 |
[15:41] | Uh, actually, um, it all started when Alice used to wave at me | 呃 这一切都源于Alice冲我招手 |
[15:46] | when I was driving my trash-collecting truck. | 当时我开着辆垃圾车 |
[15:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:52] | Well, I guess Alice is sure gonna be happy to see you again. | 我想Alice见到你一定特别开心 |
[15:56] | Oh, well, you know, it’s funny. | 有意思的是 |
[15:59] | As well as, uh, Alice and I get along, | 虽然Alice和我相处融洽 |
[16:01] | she always mistakes me for Roz’s boss. | 但她总把我当成是Roz的老板 |
[16:04] | – It’s weird, isn’t it? – Oh, yeah. | – 特别奇怪 对吧 – 噢 没错 |
[16:06] | – Here we are. – Oh, uh, thank you. | – 饮料来了 – 噢 谢谢 |
[16:08] | So, Roger, I hear you’re a big golfer. | Roger 听说你很会打高尔夫啊 |
[16:10] | What do you shoot? | 你都打些什么 |
[16:12] | Well, you know, actually, since I met Roz, | 自从我认识了Roz |
[16:15] | um, I don’t get much time for golf. | 我就没时间打高尔夫了 |
[16:17] | Well, don’t get too used to that, Roz. | 可别太习以为常了 Roz |
[16:19] | I’ve been a golf widow ever since I’ve been married. | 结婚以后 我就成了高尔夫寡妇了 |
[16:22] | It’s like a disease with them. | 男人就跟得病一样 |
[16:24] | Well, maybe with, uh, most men, but not with me. | 也许大多数男人会这样 但我不会 |
[16:27] | I mean, my spare time is precious | 我的空余时间很宝贵 |
[16:29] | so I like to spend it with the people that I love. | 所以我想把时间我爱的人身上 |
[16:32] | Like Roz and Alice, | 比如Roz和Alice |
[16:35] | and, who knows, maybe someday some more little ones. | 说不定有一天还会有几个小家伙 |
[16:38] | Aw. | 啊哦 |
[16:40] | Especially if they look like this here. | 特别是万一他们长成这样 |
[16:42] | Oh, my God, I hated that picture. | 天呐 我讨厌这张照片 |
[16:45] | Big ugly glasses | 又大又丑的眼镜 |
[16:46] | and I guess I was trying to look like Dorothy Hamill. | 我可能是想打扮成Dorothy Hamill |
[16:50] | We warned you not to get that haircut, but you insisted. | 我们让你不要剪那个发型的 可你执意要剪 |
[16:54] | You know, if I’d met this girl in the fifth grade, | 如果我五年级就认识这位姑娘的话 |
[16:56] | I wouldn’t have dated anybody else. | 我就不会约别的姑娘了 |
[16:59] | Gosh, can I get a copy of this for my desk at work? | 天呐 我能复印一张 放在办公桌上吗 |
[17:02] | – You have a desk? – Dashboard. Heh, heh. You know. | – 你有办公桌 – 仪表盘 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I looked in the “Getting started” Section. | 没错 我看了”启动”部分 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I did that. | 是啊 我摁了 |
[17:14] | Voice activation? Yeah, I did everything it said. | 语音启动 是啊 上面说的我都照做了 |
[17:16] | Huh? | 吼 |
[17:20] | Appendix B? Well, where is Appendix B? | 附件B 好吧 附件B在哪儿 |
[17:23] | I just want this damn thing to do some tricks. | 我就想要这狗东西耍几个把戏 |
[17:27] | Can’t you make these things easier? | 你就不能说的简单些吗 |
[17:29] | You know you shouldn’t have to be a rocket scientist | 非得成为火箭科学家 |
[17:31] | to play with some stupid toy. | 才能和这只破狗玩吗 |
[17:34] | Eddie, be quiet. I’m on the phone. | Eddie 安静 我在打电话呢 |
[17:40] | So this one’s getting tired, she wants to head back up the beach, | 这位有些累了 她想去海滩走走 |
[17:43] | when finally she sees the blanket surrounded by candles, | 她终于看到了地毯 周围铺满蜡烛 |
[17:48] | and the food and the wine that I’d set up. | 上面摆满了我精心准备的食物和红酒 |
[17:50] | And don’t forget the diamond bracelet you gave me. | 还有你给我的那条钻石项链 |
[17:53] | Aw. | 哇 |
[17:56] | I had no idea there was that kind of money in the garbage business. | 我还真不知道收垃圾这么赚钱 |
[17:59] | You have no idea about a lot of things. | 你不知道的多着呢 |
[18:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[18:04] | Well, why can’t you be more like him | 你怎么不学学他 |
[18:06] | and do something special for me once in a while? | 偶尔也跟我浪漫浪漫 |
[18:09] | Why can’t you be more like her and not be such a nag? | 你怎么不学学她 别总是唠唠叨叨的 |
[18:18] | That was the best half-hour I have ever spent with my family. | 那是我在家度过的最快乐的半个小时 |
[18:22] | Thank you. But what are you doing here? | 谢谢你 但你来这干什么 |
[18:26] | I just had to make sure we were okay. | 我想确保我们之间没事 |
[18:27] | – I told you we were okay. – Yeah, I know. Then you ran away. | – 我跟你说过没事 – 我知道 但说完你就跑了 |
[18:31] | I know. I should have stayed and talked to you. | 我知道 我应该留下来和你聊聊的 |
[18:33] | It’s just, usually when I’m freaked out I turn to you. | 就是 以前我崩溃的时候会来找你 |
[18:37] | And this time I just didn’t feel like I could. | 但这次我觉得我做不到 |
[18:41] | – I’m so sorry. – For what? | – 我很抱歉 – 抱歉什么 |
[18:43] | For that. For that evening. That… | 为那 为那晚 那 |
[18:45] | You were vulnerable and I feel like I took advantage of you. | 你那时很脆弱 而我趁人之危了 |
[18:48] | Oh, Frasier, I’m a grownup. | 噢 Frasier 我是成年人了 |
[18:51] | And I make my own decisions. | 我可以自己做决定 |
[18:54] | I was just worried that… | 我就是担心 |
[18:56] | Well, over the years we’ve almost gone to bed a couple of times, | 这几年来有好几次我们差点就上床了 |
[19:00] | and we haven’t | 但我们没有 |
[19:02] | because we were afraid it would damage our friendship. | 因为我们怕这会毁了我们的友谊 |
[19:04] | – Now we’ve done it. – Right. | – 现在我们这么做了 – 没错 |
[19:08] | I was just worried that things have changed between us. | 我担心我们之间的关系变了 |
[19:13] | That’s what I came here to ask you. | 我来就是问你这个的 |
[19:22] | I remember the last time I sat here, just like this. | 我记得上次我坐在这儿的情景 就像这样 |
[19:27] | My old high-school boyfriend sat right where you are | 我高中男友就坐在你的位子上 |
[19:31] | and he told me he’d been accepted into college in Boston. | 然后他告诉我 他被一所波士顿的大学录取了 |
[19:35] | And I just stared at his shoelaces. | 我就死死地盯着他的鞋带 |
[19:39] | I was afraid I’d cry if I looked anywhere else, you know. | 我怕我一转移视线就会哭出来 |
[19:43] | Anyway, we promised that we would always be friends. | 而且 我们保证做一辈子的朋友 |
[19:49] | And it was just the saddest thing in the world | 那是世间最悲伤的事 |
[19:50] | because I knew it wasn’t true. | 因为我知道那不是真的 |
[19:54] | And this time? | 那这次呢 |
[19:58] | We will always be friends, Frasier. | 我们永远都是朋友 Frasier |
[20:01] | Nothing’s gonna ever change that. | 这一点永远不会变 |
[20:07] | I can’t believe you travelled all this way. | 我真不敢相信你千里迢迢地赶来 |
[20:12] | Well, that’s what people do when they care about someone. | 人们为了在乎的人都会这么做的 |
[20:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:26] | Do you know a man named Harry Moon? | 你认识一个叫Harry Moon的人吗 |
[20:28] | And no, that is not the start of a limerick. | 这不是句打油诗 |
[20:36] | Mr. Moon? | Moon先生 |
[20:37] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[20:39] | My name is Niles Crane. | 我是Niles Crane |
[20:41] | I’m planning to marry your daughter. | 我打算娶您的女儿 |
[20:45] | You look okay to me. | 你看起来还行 |
[20:48] | All right, you have my blessing. | 好吧 我祝福你 |
[20:50] | Uh, thank you. But, actually, | 谢谢 其实 |
[20:52] | I’m here to reunite you with your wife. | 我来是让你们夫妻团聚的 |
[21:01] | Oh, Mr. Moon, Mr. Moon. Mr… Mr… Aah! | Moon先生 Moon先生 |