时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Ow! All right, all right, I’ll talk! Just make the pain stop. | 好好好 我招了 别弄疼我了 |
[00:13] | Oh, shut up. I’m just trying to get the blood flowing. | 闭嘴 我在让你的血气流通 |
[00:16] | – More like make me hemorrhage. – Don’t tempt me. | – 不如说是让我大出血 – 别逼我这么干 |
[00:19] | Oh, God, you broke something! | 天啊 你弄坏了什么 |
[00:21] | Too bad it wasn’t your bloody pie hole! | 不是你的破嘴真可惜 |
[00:23] | There, we’re done, you big baby. | 好了 搞定了 你这个大婴儿 |
[00:27] | What, already? | 这么快吗 |
[00:28] | Oh, that felt great! Oh! | 感觉真棒 |
[00:32] | I feel like a new man. | 我好像重获了新生 |
[00:34] | I love your new table. | 我喜欢你的新桌子 |
[00:35] | Oh, you’re sweet. | 你的嘴真甜 |
[00:36] | – Can I make you a sandwich? – Oh, that’d be great. Yeah. | – 要我给你做个三明治吗 – 那再好不过了 |
[00:39] | Oh, by the way, Daph, you know, | 对了 Daph |
[00:40] | they’re showing the first-ever episode of Rockford today. | 今天电视台会播第一集<洛福探案> |
[00:43] | If you’re really serious about becoming an American citizen, | 如果你真想成为美国公民 |
[00:45] | maybe you should watch it. | 你就应该看看这剧 |
[00:49] | Well, now you’ve opened it. That’s mail theft. | 你开了这信就是邮件盗窃罪啊 |
[00:52] | – Nonsense. – What’s going on? | – 一派胡言 – 怎么了 |
[00:53] | Nothing. Just another piece of | 没什么 Cam Winston的信 |
[00:54] | Cam Winston’s mail has found its way into our box. | 又寄到我们的邮箱了 |
[00:57] | It’s been happening a lot since we switched mailboxes. | 寄错信这事真是一点改善都没有 |
[00:58] | Even after I gave the postman a stern lecture. | 我都已经严厉指责过邮差了 |
[01:01] | Especially after. | 特别是你指责之后 |
[01:05] | Anyway, it was an honest mistake. | 这是个无心之失 |
[01:06] | Cam and I are on all the same mailing lists, | 我和Cam有相同的邮件列表 |
[01:08] | and I’m sure mine is in his box. | 我的那封肯定在他那 |
[01:10] | Besides, it’s nothing personal, look, | 再说了 这也不像是私人信件 |
[01:11] | it’s just an announcement for some place called La Porte d’Argent. | 看吧 这只是一个来自叫做银门的地方的通知 |
[01:15] | Probably just another froufrou restaurant or froufrou clothing store. | 可能又是不知哪家娘气十足的饭店或服装店吧 |
[01:19] | No, no, no, this is not “froufrou”, Dad, | 不是”娘气十足” 爸爸 |
[01:21] | as evidenced by the manly scent of balsam. | 这充满雄性激素的凤仙花香就是证据 |
[01:24] | They obviously deal with a very upscale clientele. | 他们肯定在跟非常有身份的委托人打交道 |
[01:28] | Oh, La Porte d’Argent. | 银门啊 |
[01:30] | Someone at the racquet club was | 板球俱乐部的某人 |
[01:32] | talking about this. It’s very, very exclusive. | 提起过这家店 它非常非常独一无二 |
[01:35] | – Yes? – That’s all I know. | – 还有呢 – 我就知道这么多 |
[01:39] | Some ill-mannered person started up his blow dryer | 有个无礼的家伙开了电吹风 |
[01:41] | before I could hear any more. | 我就什么都听不见了 |
[01:43] | – Hello! – Oh, Daphne, Daphne! | – 你们好 – Daphne Daphne |
[01:45] | Did I get one of these in the mail today? | 我今天有收到这样一封信吗 |
[01:47] | – No, I don’t think so. – Poor Niles. | – 应该没有 – 可怜的Niles |
[01:51] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[01:52] | they’re all worked up about some smelly invitation | 他们在为Frasier偷来的臭臭的邀请函激动呢 |
[01:54] | that Frasier stole to some place they never heard of. | 他们甚至没听过那地方 |
[01:58] | Yes, but that’s what’s so intriguing, Dad, | 话是这么说没错 爸 |
[02:00] | that there exists an exclusive place in Seattle | 但西雅图有个独一无二的地方 |
[02:01] | …that neither of us knows about. | 我们听都没听过 |
[02:04] | It could be an art gallery, or… | 可能是个美术馆 又或者 |
[02:06] | a new haberdashery. | 一家新的男士服装店 |
[02:08] | Or an Italian shoelace boutique. | 又或者一家意大利鞋带精品屋 |
[02:12] | – What’s happening? – It’s a machine. | – 怎么了 – 机器回答 |
[02:14] | It’s asking me to enter my six-digit access code. What’ll I do? | 它要输入六位数邀请码 怎么办 |
[02:18] | Why don’t you just punch in whatever keys spell out “SNOBBY”? | 为什么你不试下”势利无比的人”这个词 |
[02:25] | You know, it might be worth a try. | 不妨一试 |
[02:31] | Oh, denied! | 拒绝访问 |
[02:32] | Oh! The allure of the Porte D’Argent has increased tenfold! | 现在银门的诱惑力提升了十倍 |
[02:38] | All right, here’s our plan. We go to the university computer lab, | 好了 计划如下 我们到大学的电脑机房 |
[02:41] | bribe some hungry hacker, | 贿赂那些饿鬼黑客 |
[02:43] | and once we’ve tapped into their mainframe, | 当我们连上他们的主机之后 |
[02:44] | La Porte D’Argent will give up her sweet secret | 银门就会像个结婚初夜的新娘般 |
[02:48] | like a blushing bride on her wedding night! | 给出密码 |
[02:51] | Why don’t you just go down there and ask them what they do? | 你们为什么不直接去问问他们是干嘛的 |
[02:58] | All right, Dad, that’s a “Plan B”. | 好吧 爸 那是B计划 |
[03:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:18] | Uh, is this La Porte d’Argent? | 这里是银门吗 |
[03:21] | – Yes, it is. – Ah, good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[03:23] | Say, someone was asking me earlier today | 有人今天早些时候 |
[03:25] | about La Porte d’Argent, and I had a… | 问我关于你们的问题 |
[03:28] | …A difficult time characterizing it. | 我不知怎么描述这家店 |
[03:32] | – What would you tell him? – We try to discourage word of mouth. | – 我应该怎么说呢 – 我们尽量避免口头交流 |
[03:36] | That’s exactly what I said. | 正是我所说的话 |
[03:39] | So, well, I’m here to take advantage of your offer. | 好的 我是来兑现邀请函的 |
[03:42] | Sure. Can I have your name, please? | 请问尊姓大名 |
[03:44] | – Frasier Crane. – I’m not finding you. | – Frasier Crane – 抱歉 没找到您的名字 |
[03:50] | Try Doctor Frasier Crane. | 试下找Frasier Crane医生 |
[03:53] | Perhaps you’ve heard my popular radio show. | 可能你听过我大热的电台节目 |
[03:56] | I’m not really a radio person. | 我不怎么听收音机 |
[04:02] | I’m sorry, Dr. Crane, you’re not on the list, I can’t let you in. | 抱歉 Crane医生 您不在名单上 不能让您进去 |
[04:05] | But I have an invitation. | 但我有邀请函 |
[04:06] | Yes, but you’re not on the list. | 没错 但你的名字不在名单上啊 |
[04:08] | Yes, but I do have an invitation! | 对 但我确实有邀请函 |
[04:09] | But you aren’t on the LIST. | 但你的名字不在名单上 |
[04:10] | Yes, well, if I was on the list, | 好 假如我在名单上 |
[04:12] | I wouldn’t need an invitation, would I? | 我就不需要邀请函了 不是吗 |
[04:14] | I’d just say “I’m on the list”. | 我只要说”我在名单上”就行了 |
[04:15] | Therefore, the invitation supercedes the list. | 所以说 邀请函优于名单 |
[04:17] | No, invitations are given out only to those on the list. | 不是 邀请函只给在名单上的人 |
[04:21] | – But you do concede that I do have a valid invitation? – Yes. | – 但你们承认我有一张有效的邀请函吧 – 对 |
[04:25] | Then it naturally follows that I would be on the list. | 也就是说我的名字会出现在名单上 |
[04:27] | But you’re not. | 但你的名字不在名单上 |
[04:28] | Then how did I get the invitation? | 那我怎么会收到邀请函呢 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. You could have stolen it… | 我不知道 你偷回来的吧 |
[04:35] | Are you accusing me of deception? | 你在说我骗人吗 |
[04:37] | Cam! Cam Winston! There you are. | Cam Cam Winston 你可来了 |
[04:41] | Hello, Frasier. | 你好 Frasier |
[04:45] | You know, while I was waiting for you, | 我等你的时候 |
[04:47] | I decided to test the mettle of this young man. | 决定测试一下这年轻人 |
[04:48] | I’m pleased to report that | 很高兴告诉你 |
[04:49] | he follows the rules of La Porte d’Argent to the letter. | 他十分遵守规则 |
[04:56] | Anyway, I am a guest of Mr. Cam Winston’s here. | 好了 我是Cam Winston的客人 |
[04:59] | He told me to meet him here, | 他让我在这等他 |
[05:00] | gave me the invitation and here I am. | 给我这封邀请函 就这样 |
[05:02] | Yes, I’m Cam Winston and | 对 我是Cam Winston |
[05:03] | he’s my guest and I asked him to meet me here. | 他是我的客人 我让他在这等我 |
[05:09] | Here you are, Mr. Winston. | 您来啦 Winston先生 |
[05:10] | – Welcome to La Porte d’Argent. – Ah, thank you. | – 欢迎来到银门 – 谢谢 |
[05:13] | I hope you both enjoy your stay. | 希望你们享受这里的服务 |
[05:15] | Take a moment to look over our services, | 先查看一下我们的服务 |
[05:16] | and I’ll be back in just a moment. | 很快回来 |
[05:23] | Niles, it’s a day spa! | Niles 这是间美容中心 |
[05:26] | Good gravy, this is fantastic! | 赞啊 太棒了 |
[05:31] | Would you stop talking like that? | 别再用这种语气说话了 |
[05:33] | That’s the worst impersonation of Cam Winston I’ve ever heard. | 这是我见过最烂的Cam Winston模仿 |
[05:36] | – You’ve heard another one? – Of course not. | – 你听过其他的 – 当然没有 |
[05:38] | Then it’s the best! | 那这就是最好的模仿 |
[05:41] | Now you’re stuck talking like that all day. | 现在你不得不整天都这怪腔调了 |
[05:44] | Here are your keys, gentlemen. | 先生们 你们的钥匙 |
[05:45] | Your estheticians will be with you shortly. | 你们的按摩师很快就到 |
[05:47] | Thank you… Thank you. Oh, | 谢谢 谢 |
[05:49] | I’ve been waiting for that all morning. | 我今早一直在等着这个 |
[05:56] | Oh, Niles, the aromatic massage sounds splendid: | Niles 芳香按摩听起来棒极了 |
[06:00] | two therapists at once, using hot stones… | 两个理疗师同时服务 用滚烫的石头 |
[06:04] | …and a blend of essential oils personally created for your… | 还有特制的精油 为你的”能量” |
[06:08] | …dosha. | 私人订制 |
[06:12] | – I think I’ll have the aromatherapy Swedish. – Oh, Niles… | – 我还是要那个瑞典芳香疗法吧 – Niles |
[06:15] | Look at this bounty! Take a risk, be a man! | 看看你会有什么收获 带点种 冒点险 |
[06:21] | – The chardonnay/rose hip salt glow? – Now that’s more like it. | – 白葡萄酒伴野玫瑰果擦盐疗法 – 这才像话 |
[06:28] | – Hello. – Lovely. | – 你好 – 不错啊 |
[06:30] | – Right this way… – Thank you. | – 这边请 – 谢谢你 |
[06:32] | Frasier, Frasier! River rocks and a stalk of wheat! | Frasier Frasier 礁石还有一杆小麦 |
[06:45] | I knew it was going to be good, | 我知道体验会很棒 |
[06:47] | but I had no idea it would be this good! | 但没料到会这么棒 |
[06:49] | I feel like I’ve been rubbed by angels. | 感觉像是天使给我做的按摩 |
[06:52] | Niles, I just wish you had tried the vusattasen aqua-treatment. | Niles 如果你试下瓦萨塔森水疗就好了 |
[06:57] | I feel as if I’d had a rebirthing experience. | 我好像重生了 |
[06:59] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 人生最佳体验 |
[07:02] | I’m so polished my entire body is squeaking. | 感觉我全身都像打了蜡般吱吱叫 |
[07:07] | – Hello. – How was everything? | – 你好 – 感觉如何 |
[07:09] | – Heaven. – Nirvana. | – 天堂般自在 – 涅槃般爽快 |
[07:11] | I’m so glad. Now, this is a breakdown of your services. | 很荣幸 这是你们服务的费用明细 |
[07:19] | Nirvana ain’t cheap. | 涅槃可一点不便宜 |
[07:22] | Well, it’s worth it, I suppose. | 应该 物有所值吧 |
[07:24] | What do you say we make this a standing appointment, Niles? | Niles 我们以后定期来这怎样 |
[07:26] | Well, I think we owe it to ourselves. | 我们绝对值得对自己这么好 |
[07:28] | I’d be happy to set that up. | 很高兴能让你们做此决定 |
[07:30] | Now, I’ve also put together | 我还冒昧帮你们准备了 |
[07:31] | a personal La Porte d’Argent product system for each of you, | 银门个人产品体系 |
[07:35] | based on the recommendations of your estheticians. | 根据美容师的推荐 专门分别为你们打造 |
[07:39] | Oh, Niles, this smells great. Try that. | Niles 这闻起来很赞 快试试 |
[07:41] | Ah, the mid-afternoon anti-stress spritz. | 午后抗压力喷雾 |
[07:49] | I’ve never even heard of eyelash conditioner. | 我从来没听过护睫毛素 |
[07:51] | Ah, hence the brittle lashes. | 从此以后 脆弱的小睫毛 |
[08:01] | – isn’t that Senator Ogden? – It is! | – 那不是Ogden参议员吗 – 是啊 |
[08:04] | Oh, Niles, this just gets better and better. | Niles 今天越来越完美了 |
[08:07] | Balanced skin and social advancement | 柔滑的肌肤加上社交的进步 |
[08:08] | all in one setting. I’m going to go say hello. | 一箭双雕 我要打个招呼 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. That area is restricted to our gold level members. | 很抱歉 那儿只对黄金会员开放 |
[08:21] | You have a gold level? How do you get in? | 黄金专区 那要怎么进去 |
[08:24] | You’d have to be on the list. | 你们必须在名单上 |
[08:26] | – Well, we are on the list. – The gold list. | – 我们在名单上 – 我说的是黄金名单 |
[08:30] | This is absurd! | 荒谬 |
[08:31] | I am a member of every exclusive club in this entire town. | 我是所有独一无二的俱乐部的会员 |
[08:34] | You must have a reciprocal membership with one of them. | 你们肯定跟其中一个有会员合作关系 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. But you’re more than welcome | 十分抱歉 但很欢迎你们 |
[08:39] | to enjoy the many amenities of the silver level. | 享用纯银专区的各种服务 |
[08:44] | And just how are we supposed to enjoy this!? | 现在不可能了 |
[08:51] | And this isn’t working! | 这抗压喷雾根本没用 |
[09:00] | You never told me Rockford was Maverick. | 你没跟我说过Rockford就是Maverick |
[09:03] | Well, technically he isn’t Maverick in this, he’s Rockford. | 严格来说 他是Rockford 不是Maverick |
[09:06] | Even though we all know he’s secretly Maverick. | 虽然我们都知道他就是Maverick |
[09:09] | I can see why you like this show. | 我懂你为什么爱看这剧了 |
[09:11] | Yeah, what’s not to like? | 有什么理由不爱呢 |
[09:13] | Solving crimes, pretty girls, car chases… | 破灭罪案 美女如云 追车场面 |
[09:17] | – Leisure suits. – Yeah. | – 休闲套装 – 没错 |
[09:22] | Rockford’s dad reminds me of you. | Rockford的老爸让我想到你了 |
[09:26] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你说什么 |
[09:27] | Rockford’s dad. You’re just like him. | Rockford老爸 你跟他太像了 |
[09:29] | – Cranky but loveable. – The hell I am! | – 暴躁惹人爱 – 像个鬼 |
[09:32] | – I’m like Rockford. – How’d you get that? | – 我像Rockford – 怎么会这么想 |
[09:35] | Well, come on,he solves crimes, I solved crimes. | 他破灭罪案 我也破灭罪案 |
[09:38] | We’re both in tune with the beat of the street. | 我们俩有同样的街头街拍 |
[09:41] | He’s the kind of guy that men want to be and women want to be with. | 他就是人见人爱的万人迷啊 |
[09:45] | When this show first came out, | 这部剧刚出的时候 |
[09:46] | everybody used to say I was like Rockford. | 每个人都说我就是Rockford |
[09:52] | I’m sorry, I don’t see it. You still remind me of his dad. | 抱歉 我可看不出 我还只能联想到他爸 |
[09:55] | Rocky? But he’s old. | Rocky 他这么老 |
[10:02] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[10:04] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[10:05] | I just meant there’s something about him that reminds me of you. | 你有点他的特质 |
[10:09] | – His oldness? – Oh, stop it! | – 他的老迈吗 – 别这么说 |
[10:12] | If you want to be Rockford, you can be Rockford, I don’t care. | 你想成为Rockford 你就当他吧 我才不管呢 |
[10:15] | Fine, then let’s just watch it. | 那继续看 |
[10:23] | I don’t want to watch this anymore. | 我不想看了 |
[10:25] | Congratulations, you ruined Rockford for me. | 恭喜 你毁了这部剧 |
[10:30] | I had a nagging feeling the whole time | 我老是觉得他们 |
[10:32] | they were holding something back on purpose. | 在故意隐瞒什么 |
[10:34] | “Blended for your dosha”. Indeed! | 真的是”为你的’能量’而混合” |
[10:38] | They wouldn’t know my dosha if they fell over it! | 他们践踏着我的尊严 不会感受到我的”能量” |
[10:42] | So what kind of hoity-toity place did it end up being? | 所以 那是个怎样装腔作势的地方 |
[10:45] | It was a hell-hole! | 那就是个人间地狱 |
[10:48] | They had the nerve to call it a day spa, | 他们妄称是个美容中心 |
[10:50] | when it’s nothing more than a… | 其实无非是个 |
[10:51] | …a mere front for a bona fide luxury spa | 虚有其表的奢靡美容中心 |
[10:54] | which taunts those kept at bay outside its golden door! | 嘲弄被牵制在金色大门外的可怜人 |
[10:57] | If you didn’t go in, how do you know it’s better? | 你们没进去 怎么知道里面更好呢 |
[10:59] | It had to be! | 肯定的 |
[11:00] | The door was gold, ours was only silver. | 那道门是金的 我们那道只是银的 |
[11:02] | Gold is better than silver. | 金比银要好 |
[11:06] | Stupid silver. | 可恶的银色 |
[11:10] | Well, you’ll always be in my exclusive club, honey. | 你永远都是我独一无二俱乐部的一员 |
[11:13] | Oh, thanks. And that’s all I need. | 谢谢你 我就需要你这句话 |
[11:16] | There must be somebody who can get us in. | 肯定有人能把我们弄进去 |
[11:20] | – Let’s go comb our Rolodexes! – Yes! | – 马上去彻底搜查通讯录 – 好 |
[11:23] | there has to be a way out of the slum they call the silver room. | 肯定有方法能逃出那个银色贫民窟 |
[11:26] | Why do I keep squeaking!? | 为什么我的身体还在吱吱叫 |
[11:32] | Hey, Frasier. Wait ’til you see this. | Frasier 快来看看这个 |
[11:35] | – It is so cool. – Really? | – 太有趣了 – 真的 |
[11:38] | Well, I could use something to balm my wounds. | 我正需要能抚平创伤的安慰 |
[11:41] | Painful as it is, i’ve come to accept | 虽然很痛苦 但该接受现实了 |
[11:43] | that I shall never pass through that spa’s gold door. | 我永远都不可能跨过那道金色大门了 |
[11:46] | – Anyway, I was filing your new head shot… – Yes? | – 我在归档你的新大头照 – 然后呢 |
[11:50] | …And I started looking at your old ones, | 我又把旧大头照翻了出来 |
[11:52] | I went back to when you first started? | 我找到你最早的大头照 |
[12:03] | What am I looking at? | 有什么好看的 |
[12:04] | Oh, it’s like an animation of your hairline receding. | 简直是你发线后移的动画 |
[12:07] | Isn’t that great? | 多有趣啊 |
[12:11] | Okay, wait now, here’s the good part: | 等等 精彩部分来了 |
[12:14] | it’s growing back! | 头发长回来了 |
[12:16] | – Receding… – Yes, yes… – Growing back… | – 发线向后移 – 我懂了 – 长回来了 |
[12:18] | All right Roz, that’s enough! | 够了 Roz |
[12:20] | – Oh, don’t be so sensitive. – Hi. | – 别这么玻璃心 – 你们好 |
[12:22] | – Hi. – Oh, Niles, no good news, I suppose? | – 你好 – Niles 看来没有好消息啊 |
[12:25] | I’ve had no luck getting us into the gold level. | 我没能力带领我们进去黄金专区 |
[12:27] | Are you guys really this bent out of shape over that gold spa? | 你们真的要为了进金色专区大发雷霆吗 |
[12:30] | Yes! | 对 |
[12:31] | Why can’t you be happy with the silver one? | 为什么你们就不能安心于银色的呢 |
[12:34] | Gold is better. | 因为金色明显更好 |
[12:35] | Bull! The only reason why you want to go there is because you can’t! | 屁话 你们不过因为进不去才想一探究竟 |
[12:39] | We saw a senator go in there. A senator! | 一个参议员进去了 参议员 |
[12:42] | We elected him, he works for us! | 他是我们投票选出来的 他是人民公仆 |
[12:45] | How is it fair that our employee is admitted | 这公平吗 我们的公仆都能进去 |
[12:47] | while we are shunted off to the icy depths of silver level?! | 我们却只能逗留在银色的深渊 |
[12:54] | It’s a spa! How much better could it be? | 一个美容中心罢了 能有多好 |
[12:58] | I mean, are they gonna carry you around like a sultan? | 他们还会用八人大轿抬你们吗 |
[13:01] | You gonna be massaged by supermodels? | 有超模给你们按摩吗 |
[13:03] | And what if you do get through the gold door? | 就算你们能进那道金门 |
[13:05] | What next, the diamond door? | 跟着呢 钻石门吗 |
[13:07] | And after that a titanium door! | 之后呢 钛门吗 |
[13:09] | – And after that a plutonium door! – Oh, that’s ridiculous. | – 再之后就会是钚门 – 太天方夜谭了 |
[13:13] | Plutonium’s radioactive, no one’s going to make a door out of it. | 钚有放射性 没人会用它建门 |
[13:19] | Although Roz does make a point, Niles. | Roz说的有道理 Niles |
[13:22] | What kind of crazy fantasy are we chasing? | 我们到底在追求什么 |
[13:28] | – See? I’m right. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我没说错吧 – 不好意思 |
[13:31] | I’m just imagining supermodels with that crook Senator Ogden. | 我在想象超模按摩坏蛋Ogden参议员的场景 |
[13:35] | It was Senator Ogden? I know him. | Ogden吗 我认识他 |
[13:39] | You do? | 你认识 |
[13:41] | Yeah, he really owes me one, too. Want me to give him a call? | 他欠我个人情 需要我打个电话给他吗 |
[13:45] | – Would you? Absolutely! – How do you know Senator Ogden? | – 当然需要 – 你怎么认识他的 |
[13:49] | Well, I knew him a few years ago when his marriage was on the rocks. | 几年前他婚姻触礁的时候我们认识的 |
[13:53] | We kept it very hush-hush. | 我们处理得很低调 |
[13:56] | Thank God I knew CPR. | 幸亏我懂心肺复苏 |
[14:02] | Rockford’s on. | <洛福探案>开始了 |
[14:05] | – Not interested. – Oh, come on, it looks like a good one. | – 没兴趣 – 感觉这集很有趣啊 |
[14:08] | – Tom Seleck’s in it. – Oh, those are good. | – Tom Seleck也参与了 – 是很棒啊 |
[14:13] | Not that I care. | 不过我不在乎 |
[14:16] | You know, I caught a few episodes at home, | 我在家补了几集剧情 |
[14:18] | and I see the resemblance between you and a young Jim Rockford. | 我终于看出你跟Jim Rockford的相似之处了 |
[14:25] | No you don’t. | 你有才怪 |
[14:27] | Yes I do. No one gives him credit when he has a good idea. | 我当然有 没人重视他的好主意 |
[14:32] | – He likes to drive a little too fast… – He’s got my chin! | – 他喜欢开快车 – 我们的下巴很像 |
[14:36] | He knows how to work the system and the babes love him. | 他知道如何钻空子 还都是辣妹们的心头好 |
[14:39] | Yes, they do. | 当然 |
[14:42] | So what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:44] | Oh, okay, why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[14:51] | Ah, this is good. | 这剧太精彩 |
[14:53] | – Sorry I got so worked up. – Oh, you can’t help it. | – 抱歉我大发雷霆了 – 这是你的特质 |
[14:57] | You’ve got principles, like Rockford. | 你有自己的原则 像Rockford一样 |
[14:59] | Okay, let’s not lay it on too thick. | 好了 马屁别拍太凶了 |
[15:04] | Oh, and look at that. Malibu, California. | 看那加州马里布的风景 |
[15:07] | FYI, those mountains you see in the background are the same ones | 顺带一提 这些山跟<风流军医俏护士> |
[15:10] | – …you see at the beginning of M*A*S*H – Oh, I love M*A*S*H. | – 开头是一样的 – 我可喜欢那电影了 |
[15:14] | Whenever I watch it, I think of you. | 每次我看的时候都会想起你 |
[15:17] | Serving in Korea all those years ago, just like Colonel Potter. | 多年前在朝鲜服役 就像Potter上校 |
[15:24] | That’s it, go home. | 够了 滚回家去 |
[15:27] | Why?! | 又怎么了 |
[15:28] | Colonel Potter was old when he did Dragnet! | Potter上校演<天罗地网>的时候已经很老了 |
[15:33] | Colonel Potter, that funny young doctor | Potter上校 那个年轻又有趣的医生 |
[15:35] | that used to mix martinis in his tent? | 在帐篷中混合马丁尼酒的那个 |
[15:39] | – Oh, you’re thinking of Hawkeye. – Yes, that’s who I meant. | – 你说的是Haweye – 没错 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 那继续看吧 |
[16:01] | I’ve taken you to the relaxation grotto. | 我把您带到了”松弛岩洞” |
[16:04] | We’ll just let the wrap | 接下来 就等你的包裹 |
[16:06] | and your orange honey-butter mask soothe you | 和香橙蜂蜜黄油慢慢缓和你的不适 |
[16:08] | while you listen to the healing sounds | 同时您还可以聆听 |
[16:10] | of the Javanese rain forest, okay? | 爪哇雨林的治愈之声 可以吗 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 绝对可以 |
[16:25] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:29] | – Frasier? Frasier, is that you? – Niles? I just had a… | – Frasier 是你吗 – Niles 我刚完成了 |
[16:33] | a color therapy treatment, my eyes haven’t readjusted yet. | 一个色彩疗法 我的眼睛还没完全适应 |
[16:37] | They sent me in here to relax. | 他们让我来这放松一下 |
[16:40] | I’m letting my orange honey-butter mask set. | 我在等我的香橙蜂蜜黄油面膜起效 |
[16:46] | Roz was so wrong. | Roz大错特错了 |
[16:50] | Completely wrong. | 错到家了 |
[16:54] | Oh, there. My eyes are better. Oh, Niles… | Niles 我的眼睛适应了 |
[17:01] | you should see this place. | 你真应该欣赏一下这个地方 |
[17:03] | Be my eyes, Frasier. | 当我的眼吧 Frasier |
[17:10] | Well, it’s just paradise. | 这里只是天堂而已 |
[17:15] | From the rare exotic orchids, | 从稀有的异域幽兰 |
[17:18] | …to the trompe l’oeil sky, | 到错视画派的天空 |
[17:20] | …to the perfectly bubbled stream, to the… | 冒着泡泡的流水 再到 |
[17:27] | To the what? | 什么 |
[17:31] | There’s a platinum door. | 那里有扇铂金门 |
[17:35] | Platinum? | 铂金 |
[17:38] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | – 你确定吗 – 肯定 |
[17:41] | Is it guarded? | 有人守着吗 |
[17:42] | No! It’s just brazenly standing there! | 没有 只伫立着一扇厚颜无耻的门 |
[17:45] | – Then rip the cucumbers from my eyes and let’s go! – Right! | – 掀起我眼上的黄瓜片 我们上 – 没错 |
[17:50] | Niles! What are we doing? | Niles 我们在干嘛 |
[17:54] | This is exactly what Roz said! | 这正应验了Roz说的话 |
[17:56] | No! Roz said, “Diamond door”! | 不 Roz说的是”钻石门” |
[17:58] | Niles, this is heaven, | Niles 这里就是天堂 |
[18:01] | right here and now! Why do we have to think about someplace else? | 就在这 为什么我们还要朝三暮四呢 |
[18:04] | This is only heaven for the people | 这只是个凡人天堂 |
[18:05] | that can’t get into the real heaven. The platinum heaven. | 那些不能到真正天堂的人 那个铂金天堂 |
[18:09] | Niles, why can’t we be happy? | Niles 为什么我们就不能满足当下呢 |
[18:12] | Why must we allow the thought of something that at this point | 为什么我们总是相信眼前的一切还能变得更好 |
[18:15] | can only be incrementally better, ruin what is here and now? | 而不能享受当下呢 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. Let’s figure it out on the other side! | 我不知道 我们去门的那边找答案吧 |
[18:26] | No! I am through chasing the eternal carrot. | 够了 我不想玩这种永远追逐最好的游戏了 |
[18:29] | Whatever is behind that door shall remain behind that door, unseen! | 门后有什么 我不看 也不关心 |
[18:32] | Stay if you want, I have to know! | 你就留在这吧 我偏要去看看 |
[18:40] | Oh for God’s sake, you can’t even walk,you ninny! | 算了吧 你这个笨蛋连路都走不好 |
[18:42] | All right, I will go, just to take a peek. | 好吧 我去 只偷偷瞄一眼 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry,Sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[18:47] | You’re not allowed through there. | 您不能进去 |
[18:49] | Please remain in the relaxation grotto. | 请留在”松弛岩洞” |
[18:57] | “Please remain… | 请留在 |
[18:59] | … in the relaxation grotto”? | 松弛岩洞 |
[19:05] | Have crueler words ever been spoken? | 多么冷漠残酷的话啊 |
[19:08] | Well, that’s it. | 够了 |
[19:10] | I am determined to see where they think I don’t belong! | 我倒要看看那个他们认为不属于我的地方 |
[19:13] | Take me with you! | 带上我 |
[19:26] | Niles, healing warmth and light! | Niles 温暖和光明 |
[19:31] | It must be a magnificent solarium! | 肯定是个华丽的日光浴室 |
[19:34] | Goodbye sweet and edible facials, | 再会 香甜可口的面部护理 |
[19:37] | hello radiant life-giving sun! | 你好 活力四射生机蓬勃的太阳 |
[19:42] | – It’s beautiful, it’s beautiful! – Yes! | – 太美了 太美了 – 没错 |
[19:46] | This is where we belong. | 这才是我们的专属之地 |
[19:56] | Do you smell garbage? | 你有闻到垃圾味吗 |
[19:59] | Oh dear, Niles. I don’t think this is part of the spa! | 我的天啊 Niles 这里可不是美容中心 |
[20:05] | Hello! Hello! | 你好 有人吗 |
[20:08] | Anyone in the relaxation grotto! | 有人在”松弛岩洞”吗 |
[20:12] | – Frasier, look at all those bees. – Bees?! | – Frasier 快看那些蜜蜂 – 蜜蜂 |
[20:18] | Niles! Our sweet and edible facials! Run! | Niles 我们香甜可口的面部护理 快跑 |