时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You know, I heard the most extraordinary thing on the radio today. | 知道吗 今天我在广播上听到件最不同寻常的事 |
[00:12] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:13] | Rubinstein’s torrid survey of the Chopin mazurkas. | 鲁宾斯坦对肖邦玛祖卡舞曲的热情诠释 |
[00:16] | It took all my strength not to turn the car around, | 我费尽九牛二虎之力才没掉头 |
[00:17] | drive home and ravish my wife. | 回家强奸我的妻子 |
[00:21] | That Daphne is one lucky lady. | Daphne真是个幸运的女人 |
[00:25] | No, I was referring to the fact that Maris has been released on bail. | 不 我是指Maris被保释出狱了 |
[00:29] | Oh, yes. | 哦 没错 |
[00:30] | Of course, she’s still under house arrest until her murder trial. | 当然了 谋杀案开庭前她还是要被软禁在家 |
[00:33] | Poor thing, has to wear an electronic tracking device on her ankle. | 真是可怜 必须在脚踝上戴电子跟踪器 |
[00:36] | And she can’t keep the press off her back. | 而且媒体一直追着她不放 |
[00:39] | Th-they’re printing the most vicious stories about her. | 刊登有关于她最恶毒的事情 |
[00:41] | I saw one of those. | 我看过其中一篇 |
[00:42] | Is it true that she fired one of the gardeners | 据说她在门前步行道上发现一只虫子 |
[00:46] | because she found a worm on the front walk? | 就把一个园丁给炒了 真的吗 |
[00:49] | Well, to be fair, | 说句公道话 |
[00:49] | Maris has always been frightened and disgusted by them. | 他们一直让Maris感到害怕和恶心 |
[00:52] | It’s just a stupid worm. | 不过就一条虫子而已呀 |
[00:54] | No, I’m talking about gardeners. | 不 我说的是那些园丁 |
[00:57] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, hey, Dad. Why don’t you pull up a chair. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿 老爸 拉把椅子过来坐啊 |
[00:59] | – Oh, thanks. – Looking sharp. | – 哦 多谢 – 看着很精神嘛 |
[01:01] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen this jacket. | 我好像从没见过这件夹克 |
[01:02] | Well, that’s because I don’t wear it too often. | 因为我不怎么常穿 |
[01:04] | But you know, sometimes when I do, | 但等我穿的时候 |
[01:05] | I find all kinds of junk in the pockets. | 我能在口袋里找到各种垃圾 |
[01:08] | It-it’s like I’m putting on a time capsule or something. | 就像我穿的是个时间胶囊 |
[01:11] | Oh, here, here’s something from the world of yesterday. | 哦 看这个 有样来自昨日世界的东西 |
[01:16] | Dear God, Dad. Tha-that’s my home insurance payment. | 天哪 老爸 那是我房屋保险的支付单 |
[01:19] | I asked you to mail this three months ago. | 我三个月前让你寄的啊 |
[01:20] | Oh, geez, I’m sorry, Fras. | 噢 老天 对不起啊 Fras |
[01:22] | But you see what I mean about the jacket? | 不过你明白我说这件夹克的意义了吧 |
[01:24] | I can still see him giving me that envelope. | 我还记得他给我这信封的场景 |
[01:27] | No wonder my agent’s been calling me. | 怪不得我的代理人一直给我打电话 |
[01:29] | My policy’s probably been cancelled! | 我的保险说不定已经被取消了 |
[01:32] | Yes, Jim Sundquist, please. | 我找Jim Sundquist 谢谢 |
[01:35] | Yeah, Jim, it’s Frasier Crane. | Jim 我是Frasier Crane |
[01:37] | Yes, I-I know. I just discovered that myself. | 是 我知道 我自己也发现了 |
[01:39] | Listen, uh, how much to renew? | 那个 额 重新办理需要多少钱 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:43] | Well, I’m gonna have to think that over. Uh… | 我得仔细考虑一下 额 |
[01:47] | All right. I-I-I’ll call you. Thanks, Jim. | 好 我再打给你 谢谢你 Jim |
[01:51] | Scandinavian shyster! Cold-hearted, glad-handed highway robber! | 斯堪的纳维亚的奸诈小人 冷血又虚伪的拦路大盗 |
[01:54] | Phony big-toothed smiling son-of-a-bitch insurance man! | 假惺惺笑脸迎人的混蛋保险代理人 |
[02:00] | Not you, Jim. Love to Marie. | 不是说你 Jim 代我向Marie问好 |
[02:05] | Damn, I’m going to have to pay twice as much! | 该死 现在我得付两倍的价钱 |
[02:08] | Well, why don’t you just find another insurer? | 你干嘛不直接换个保险人 |
[02:10] | Oh, you know who you should talk to? | 哦 知道你该找谁吗 |
[02:12] | – Ann Hodges! – Oh, Roz, have you lost your mind? | – Ann Hodges – 噢 Roz 你是疯了吗 |
[02:14] | I never want to see that woman again. | 我可不想再见到那个女人 |
[02:15] | – Who is she? – Oh, it’s a friend of Roz’s. | – 她是谁 – 哦 Roz的一个朋友 |
[02:18] | We had a stunningly bad date, during which my behavior was… | 我们有过一次极差的约会 期间我的表现 |
[02:22] | …less than chivalrous. | 有些不太绅士 |
[02:23] | You ate her ravioli, then hit on another woman in the same restaurant | 你吃了她的意大利饺子 还挑逗餐厅里另一个女人 |
[02:30] | Which I concede was less than chivalrous. | 此举我承认是不够绅士 |
[02:33] | Well, the least you could do is throw her some business. | 至少你可以给她点生意做做 |
[02:35] | She just did mine. She did a great job. | 她刚办好我的保险 做得不错噢 |
[02:36] | And she can rush this through for you. | 她能帮你加急办好 |
[02:38] | Here you go. Here’s her card. | 给 她的名片 |
[02:39] | You should be covered, Frasier. | 你要办啊 Frasier |
[02:40] | God forbid something happens, a pipe bursts or Dad screws up again? | 天有不测风云 水管爆了或者老爸又搞砸了什么 |
[02:44] | Remember the great bacon fire of 98? | 还记得98年的培根大火么 |
[02:48] | I suppose spending ten minutes with the woman won’t kill me. | 好吧 跟她会个十分钟又不会少块肉 |
[02:52] | Oh, for God’s sake, Jim, hang up already. | 哦 老天 Jim 快挂了吧 |
[03:00] | Well, this is me. Uh… | 我到了 额 |
[03:04] | Thanks again for holding the elevator, Caroline. | 再次感谢你帮我按电梯 Caroline |
[03:06] | Well, you did throw your briefcase into it. | 嗯 你毕竟把公文包扔进来了 |
[03:08] | Yes, yes! Well, You’d be surprised how many people just… | 是 是 但你不知道有多少人就 |
[03:11] | kick it back out and then push the “Close” Button. | 把它踢出来 然后按关闭 |
[03:14] | You know… | 那个 |
[03:15] | …maybe I could repay you by taking you to dinner some evening. | 也许哪天我能请你共进晚餐来报答你 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’d like that. How about next Monday? | 好啊 我很乐意 下周一怎么样 |
[03:20] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[03:21] | Why not stop by my place first for a drink? | 不如那天先来我家喝杯酒吧 |
[03:23] | Uh, around 6:00? | 嗯 6点左右怎么样 |
[03:25] | – Sounds good. – Great. Um… | – 好啊 – 太好了 额 |
[03:28] | Thanks again. And sorry about the briefcase. | 再次感谢 还有抱歉我扔了公文包 |
[03:30] | You might want to put some ice on that ankle. | 你可能需要冰敷一下那只脚踝 |
[03:38] | – Hey, Fras. – Hi, Dad. | – 嘿 Fras – 嗨 老爸 |
[03:40] | What have you got there? | 你在吃什么 |
[03:41] | Oh, I made a sandwich with some of your cold chicken in there. | 我用你的冷冻鸡做了个三明治 |
[03:44] | Also known as quail. | 也称鹌鹑 |
[03:46] | You’d better get a plate | 你最好拿个盘子 |
[03:47] | before you start dripping mayonnaise all over the place. | 不然蛋黄酱滴得到处都是 |
[03:49] | Oh, relax. I’m almost done. | 哦 得啦 我快吃完了 |
[03:50] | Oh, and by the way, | 哦 顺便告诉你 |
[03:53] | until this home is insured once again, | 在这个家重新投保前 |
[03:55] | there will be no more barbecuing or deep-frying. | 不准烧烤 也不准油炸 |
[03:59] | Does that include the hot plate in my bedroom? | 我房间的电炉也不准吗 |
[04:01] | Since when do you have a hot plate? | 你什么时候又有电炉了 |
[04:02] | Since I finally figured out how to plug it in. | 自从我终于想出来怎么插上电源 |
[04:04] | In just one outlet, | 只要一个插座 |
[04:06] | I have my TV, aquarium, clock radio, | 我就通上了电视 鱼缸 收音机闹钟 |
[04:09] | and that old space heater. | 还有那个旧取暖器 |
[04:12] | Yes, well, unplug everything! | 呵呵 给我全拔了 |
[04:16] | Hello, Frasier. | 你好 Frasier |
[04:17] | Hello, Ann. Uh, please, won’t you come in? | 你好 Ann 额 请进 |
[04:19] | Ah, this is my father, Martin Crane. | 啊 这位是我父亲 Martin Crane |
[04:21] | Oh, I’ve heard all about you. | 哦 我可听过你的好多事情 |
[04:24] | – Frasier and I used to go out. – Oh. | – Frasier以前和我约会过 – 噢 |
[04:28] | Well, I’ll be in my room. | 好 我就回房间了 |
[04:32] | So, this is kind of weird, huh? | 嗯 有点怪怪的哈 |
[04:34] | Yes. I-I hope that your being here means that you’ve forgiven me? | 是啊 我希望你来这儿意味着你已经原谅我了 |
[04:39] | Well, I was pretty steamed after that date, | 那次约会后我可是火冒三丈 |
[04:41] | but my shrink helped me work through the rage. | 但心理医生帮我化解了愤怒 |
[04:45] | Good thing you didn’t walk in front of my car on the street | 幸好头几个礼拜 |
[04:48] | for the first few weeks there. | 你没走到我车前面 |
[04:49] | I would have just gotten out and given you a good kick. | 我肯定会出来狠狠踢你一脚 |
[04:52] | Well… and I would have deserved one, too. | 那 那也是我罪有应得 |
[04:56] | Here, let me take your coat. | 来 让我帮你拿外套 |
[04:58] | You’re going to want to take a look around the place | 写条款前你应该想要 |
[05:00] | before you write up the policy. | 四处看看吧 |
[05:02] | – Oh, very nice! – Thank you… thank you very much. | – 噢 很漂亮嘛 – 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[05:07] | Hey, this guy looks like my ex. | 嘿 这家伙像我前男友 |
[05:11] | I’m just kidding. He wasn’t black. | 开玩笑的 他不是黑人 |
[05:19] | Can I get you something to drink? | 我给你倒点喝的吧 |
[05:21] | Oh, just a glass of water, but I’ll get it. | 哦 一杯水就好 我自己去拿吧 |
[05:23] | I want to see your kitchen. | 我想看看你家厨房 |
[05:25] | Wow, schmancy! And so clean. | 哇 华丽丽呀 而且好干净 |
[05:31] | You know, there’s a homosexual couple that lives in my building | 你知道 我楼里住了对同性恋 |
[05:34] | and their kitchen is like a pigsty compared to yours. | 跟你这儿相比 他们家厨房简直就是个猪圈 |
[05:39] | Whoops, spoke too soon. | 哎呀 话说太早 |
[05:42] | Someone dripped a little bit of mayon… AHH | 有人滴了点儿蛋黄 啊啊啊啊 |
[05:52] | Ann Ann? | |
[05:56] | Boy, who’d have thought a little mayo on the floor | 老天 谁能想到地上一点儿蛋黄酱 |
[05:58] | could end up breaking your leg? | 能让你断了条腿 |
[06:01] | – So, how’s that cast feeling? – Okay. | – 打上石膏的感觉怎么样 – 还行 |
[06:06] | I’m worried about my apartment, though. | 不过我担心我的公寓 |
[06:08] | – It’s a fourth-floor walk-up. – Oh, dear! | – 在四层 而且没电梯 – 噢 天哪 |
[06:10] | Well, is there a-a friend or a family member | 那有没有什么朋友啊家人啊 |
[06:13] | we could call to come and get you? | 我们可以叫来接你的 |
[06:16] | No. Just my mom and she lives in Portland. | 没 只有我妈 她还住波特兰 |
[06:19] | – Uh-oh. – “Uh-oh”? What’s that supposed to mean? | – 啊哦 – “啊哦” 你这什么意思 |
[06:23] | If you screwed anything up, I will sue you blue, buddy boy! | 要是你搞砸了什么 我告你到倾家荡产 哥们儿 |
[06:27] | – No, no, it’s nothing. The bulb burned out. – Oh. | – 不 不 没事 灯泡烧坏了而已 – 噢 |
[06:30] | – Now let’s find you a pair of crutches. – Okay. | – 来 我带你去找副拐杖 – 好 |
[06:34] | Watch it on the turns there, Doc. | 拐弯时候要小心咯 医生 |
[06:37] | Precious cargo. | 这可是贵重物品 |
[06:42] | I hope you enjoyed your sandwich. | 我希望你那三明治吃得开心 |
[06:45] | It may end up costing me my apartment. | 可能让我的公寓也搭上了 |
[06:47] | You think she’ll sue you? | 你觉得她会告你 |
[06:49] | Come on, Dad. She’s an insurance woman! | 拜托 老爸 她是个女保险人 |
[06:51] | If anybody knows anything about milking money out of an injury, | 要是谁知道怎么从受伤中狠捞一笔 |
[06:54] | – it’s her. – Well, won’t your insurance cover it? | – 非她莫属了 – 你的保险不能支付吗 |
[06:56] | – I have no insurance! – Oh, right, right. | – 我没有保险 – 噢对 对 |
[06:59] | But you know what? | 要不这样 |
[07:00] | Why don’t you just try to get on her good side? | 你就讨讨她欢心吧 |
[07:02] | Pay all her expenses, maybe throw in a private nurse for a few days. | 帮她把所有费用付清 再给她请几天私人护士 |
[07:06] | Ah, that’s good. That’s good. But she’s too dangerous | 啊 不错 这主意不错 但现在 |
[07:08] | to be left alone with her own thoughts right now. | 留她一个人瞎想太危险 |
[07:10] | We’ve got to try the personal approach. I’ll tell you what… | 我们必须得进行个体接近 这样 |
[07:12] | Why don’t we invite her to spend a-a few days | 我们邀请她来我们家康复 |
[07:15] | – recuperating in our apartment? – Oh! | – 修养几天 – 噢 |
[07:19] | Friends do not sue friends! | 朋友就不会告朋友了 |
[07:22] | Ooh, my pits are barking already. | 唔 我的腋下已经要磨掉一层皮了 |
[07:28] | Ann, uh, listen, Dad and I were just talking. | Ann 额 那个 我和老爸正商量呢 |
[07:30] | We thought maybe you should just stay at our place | 我们想也许你应该待在我们家 |
[07:33] | un-until you get used to your crutches. | 直到你习惯了用拐杖 |
[07:35] | – Really? – Sure. That’s what friends do. | – 真的嘛 – 当然 朋友就该这样 |
[07:38] | Thanks. Well, I’ll call my super | 谢谢 那我就打给我的管理员 |
[07:41] | and have him send over some clothes and my trumpet, | 让他拿来几件衣服还有我的小号 |
[07:43] | and we’re good to go. | 我们就可以出发了 |
[07:47] | – You play the trumpet? – Oh, I just started. | – 你还吹小号 – 哦 我刚开始学 |
[07:50] | It’s really hard. | 真是好难啊 |
[08:00] | – Hey! – Oh, sorry! | – 嘿 – 噢 对不起 |
[08:03] | Damn it, Frasier, I just walked in on your insurance lady | 该死 Frasier 我刚刚撞见你的保险女士 |
[08:06] | taking a sponge bath. | 在擦海绵浴 |
[08:08] | Dear God, which sponge? | 我的老天 哪块海绵 |
[08:11] | The small one. | 小的那块 |
[08:14] | Longest two days of my life. | 我一生中最漫长的两天 |
[08:16] | Well, what do you think, it’s been a vacation for me? | 怎么着 你以为我就轻松自在了吗 |
[08:19] | I have cooked her meals, I have massaged her feet. | 我给她做饭 给她揉脚 |
[08:24] | I’ve also applauded wildly | 我还对她小号演奏的 |
[08:25] | to her trumpet rendition of “Froggy Went A-Courtin”. | “青蛙求爱记”报以了热烈的掌声 |
[08:30] | But I have won her over. | 但我已经把她争取过来了 |
[08:32] | There will be no discussion of a lawsuit tomorrow | 等我明天给她寄把剑跟手枪 |
[08:35] | when I send her a-packin. | 就不会有什么官司了 |
[08:38] | – Oh, hi, Niles. – Hey, Frasier. Hey, Dad. | – 噢 嗨 Niles – 嘿 Frasier 嘿 老爸 |
[08:41] | Brace yourself. | 准备好 |
[08:42] | I finally got around to returning your escargot clamps. | 我终于有空来还你的蜗牛夹了 |
[08:44] | Oh… oh, thank you, Niles. | 噢 谢谢 Niles |
[08:48] | Oh, that’s what those are. | 噢 原来那是蜗牛夹啊 |
[08:50] | I’ve been using them to pull ticks out of Eddie’s coat. | 我一直用它来夹Eddie身上的虱子来着 |
[08:54] | – Sherry? – Oh, please. Yes, thank you. | – 喝雪莉酒吗 – 哦 好的 谢谢 |
[08:56] | I have Maris’ news. | 我有Maris的新闻 |
[08:58] | She’s auctioning off some of her things to help pay for her defense. | 她在拍卖一些东西来垫付律师辩护费 |
[09:02] | She’s letting me come by first to claim anything I want. | 她让我第一个去看看有什么想要的 |
[09:05] | Well, this is my chance to seize and destroy my boudoir painting. | 这可是把我闺房油画拿走和销毁的不二良机 |
[09:10] | – What’s that? – Oh, well… years ago, | – 什么东西 – 嗯 几年前 |
[09:13] | Maris and I got the idea in our heads to commission portraits of a… | 我和Maris决定要找人帮我们画略带情色本质的 |
[09:17] | – well… a quasi-erotic nature. – Dear God. | – 额 肖像画 – 老天爷 |
[09:29] | Continue. | 继续 |
[09:31] | Well, Maris is depicted as a doe-eyed wood nymph, | 嗯 Maris被画成拥有一对无邪双眸的森林仙女 |
[09:33] | while in my painting, I am the satyr, Pan… | 而我呢 则是萨提尔 潘神 |
[09:38] | a louche, sybaritic goat-man | 一个品行不端 贪图享乐 |
[09:40] | with a depraved appetite for all things sensual. | 对所有肉欲之事都有着变态嗜好的山羊人 |
[09:44] | Oh, I forgot to lock that door. | 啊 我忘记锁门了 |
[09:48] | – Your dad sure got an eye full. – Yes, uh… | – 你老爸倒是饱了眼福 – 呵呵 额 |
[09:52] | Bumbling old man. I-I’m terribly sorry. | 老头儿笨手笨脚的 非常抱歉 |
[09:54] | Well, no birthday gift for him this year. He’s had it. | 今年没他的生日礼物了 他已经有了 |
[10:00] | – Hi, Niles. – Hello, Ann. It’s so nice to see you. | – 嗨 Niles – 你好啊 Ann 见到你真是高兴 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry I can’t stay. | 不过抱歉我得走了 |
[10:06] | You’re leaving? You’re always leaving. | 你要走了 你总是要走 |
[10:09] | – Oh, just lately. Bye. – Bye-bye, Niles. Uh… | – 噢 就最近这样 拜 – 拜拜 Niles 额 |
[10:13] | Well, wait till you see what I’ve made you for dinner this evening. | 等着看我今晚给你准备了什么晚餐 |
[10:18] | Your favorite mac and cheese with sliced hot dogs. | 加了热狗切片的奶酪通心粉 你的最爱 |
[10:23] | Oh! You keep pampering me this way. | 噢 你就这么娇惯我吧 |
[10:26] | It’ll be hard to go home next month. | 下个月回家会好难的啊 |
[10:29] | Next month? | 下个月 |
[10:31] | Well, let’s cross our fingers. | 我们祈祷好运吧 |
[10:33] | My bones tend to knit slowly. | 我的骨头向来愈合得慢 |
[10:37] | Uh… aren’t you afraid to leave your apartment untended | 额 你不担心自己的公寓一整个月 |
[10:42] | – for a whole month? – Not a problem. | – 都没人照料吗 – 不是事儿 |
[10:44] | I just sublet it this morning to a girl from work. | 我今早刚转租给我同公司的一个姑娘 |
[10:48] | If she chips so much as one of my porcelain piggies, | 要是她胆敢弄坏我一只陶瓷小猪 |
[10:51] | I’ll sue her six ways to Sunday! | 看我不告个她体无完肤 |
[10:55] | If you want to beat her to death with one of her crutches, | 你要是想用一支拐杖把她打死的话 |
[10:58] | I can show you how to make it look like an accident. | 我可以教你怎么伪装成意外 |
[11:03] | Here is everything. | 都在这儿了 |
[11:04] | I tell Missy Crane you are here. | 我告诉Crane小姐你来了 |
[11:08] | Thank you, Marta. | 谢谢 Marta |
[11:09] | Wow. Maybe I can find something nice for Ronee here. | 哇喔 也许我能挖到点儿好东西给Ronee |
[11:13] | This whole Ann thing has got me practically living over there. | Ann害得我几乎都住到她那儿去了 |
[11:17] | Look at this fancy back-scratcher. | 看看这个高档的抓背棒 |
[11:19] | That’s not exactly what it is. | 这其实不是抓背的 |
[11:21] | Every winter, Maris would fly down to the | 每年冬天 Maris会飞到 |
[11:24] | private island her family owns in the South Pacific. | 她家在南太平洋的私人小岛上 |
[11:26] | On Christmas, she’d let the native children come by | 圣诞节那天 她会让当地的小孩过来 |
[11:28] | and fish coins from her fountains. | 从她的喷泉里钓硬币 |
[11:30] | Oh. Some kind of coin-scooper, huh? | 噢 硬币长柄夹哈 |
[11:32] | No, no. It’s a stick with a claw on the end of it | 不 不 就是头上接了个爪子的棍子 |
[11:35] | in case any of the children got too close to her. | 以防哪个小孩离她太近 |
[11:43] | Ah! I found me. | 啊 我找到自己了 |
[11:45] | Daphne, avert your eyes. | Daphne 移开你的目光 |
[11:48] | Let’s just get this thing wrapped up and into my trunk. | 我们来把它包起来 然后放进我后备箱 |
[11:52] | Oh, geez! How could you stand to look at yourself like that? | 哦 老天 你怎么受得了看你自己这幅模样 |
[11:57] | I never had to. It was in Maris’s bedroom. | 我不用啊 这放在Maris的卧室 |
[12:03] | Uh… Marta? | 额 Marta |
[12:04] | Tell Maris we’ll be back to say good-bye. | 告诉Maris我们会回来道别的 |
[12:06] | – Yes, Dr. Crane. – Thank you. | – 好的 Crane医生 – 谢谢 |
[12:14] | You were right, Missy Crane. They take the painting right away. | Crane小姐 你说得对 他们马上就把画搬走了 |
[12:17] | Now drink your protein shake. You have a long trip ahead of you. | 来喝你的蛋白质奶昔 你还有好长一段路要走呢 |
[12:25] | Oh! Very good, Missy Crane. You drink a lot! | 噢 非常好 Crane小姐 你喝了好多 |
[12:30] | What? Too much? Okay. | 什么 太多了 好 |
[12:37] | Oh, here they come! | 噢 他们来了 |
[12:39] | – I can’t tell you… – Can we leave now? | – 我没法告诉你 – 咱们能赶紧走了吗 |
[12:42] | – This place gives me the chills. – It was designed to. | – 这地方让我觉得瘆得慌 – 就是这么设计的 |
[12:44] | Just let me say good-bye to Maris, and we’ll be out… | 让我跟Maris说句再见 我们就走 |
[12:47] | – Doctor! – What is it, Marta? | – 医生 – 怎么了 Marta |
[12:49] | I no find Missy Crane. | 我没找到Crane小姐 |
[12:51] | I-I go up to her room, and all there is is this note. | 我 我上去她的房间 只剩下了这张便条 |
[12:56] | Dear God. | 老天 |
[12:58] | She says she doesn’t believe she can get a fair trial, | 她说她不相信她能得到公正的裁决 |
[13:01] | and she can’t face life in prison, | 她也无法面对牢狱生活 |
[13:03] | so she’s going to hurl herself off the | 所以她要去州参议员 |
[13:05] | State Senator Harry R. Burton Bridge. | Harry R. Burton桥上跳河自尽 |
[13:08] | Marta, when was the last time you saw Maris? | Marta 你最后一次见到Maris是什么时候 |
[13:10] | – Just before you come. – Then we can still catch her. | – 就在您来之前 – 那我们还能追上她 |
[13:12] | Well, don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[13:13] | She still has that tracking device. The cops will stop her. | 她还戴着那个电子跟踪器 警方会阻止她的 |
[13:15] | Yes, but if we can catch her, maybe I can talk her down! | 对 但如果我们能追上她的话 也许我能说服她 |
[13:22] | Perfect, Missy Crane. | 完美 Crane小姐 |
[13:23] | I put the tracking bracelet behind the painting, | 照您的指示 我把跟踪手链 |
[13:25] | just like you say. | 放在了油画背后 |
[13:26] | The workmen will take you in a minute. | 工人们马上就会来把您搬走 |
[13:28] | What? Okay. | 什么 好 |
[13:39] | Hey, Frasier, I’m glad I caught you. Did you just get home? | 嘿 Frasier 正好找你 你刚到家吗 |
[13:42] | No. I’ve been here a while. | 不 我在这儿待了一会儿了 |
[13:44] | I can’t bring myself to go in. | 我没法让自己进去 |
[13:48] | Not with her in there. | 她在里面就不进去 |
[13:56] | She’s getting better. | 她越吹越好了 |
[13:59] | Look, I did you a favor. | 听着 我帮了你个忙 |
[14:00] | My lawyer drew up this document. | 我的律师起草了这份文件 |
[14:02] | It releases you from all liability, | 这能免除你所有的责任 |
[14:04] | if you can just get Ann to sign it. | 如果你能让Ann签字的话 |
[14:06] | Oh, Roz, there’s no way I’m going to get her to sign this. | 唉 Roz 我根本不可能让她签字啊 |
[14:09] | But, I have a better plan. | 但我有个更好的计划 |
[14:11] | I’ve just booked passage for her and her mother | 我已经为她和她妈预定了去阿拉斯加的 |
[14:14] | on a two-week cruise to Alaska. | 为期两周的游轮之旅 |
[14:17] | That way, I’ll get her out of my home, | 这样 我就能让她离开我家 |
[14:19] | but she’ll still feel like we’re friends. | 但依旧还能感到我们还是朋友 |
[14:21] | Hmm. Not a bad idea. | 嗯 主意不错 |
[14:23] | – Good luck with that. – Thank you. | – 祝你好运咯 – 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Roz, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | Roz 我一直想问你 |
[14:27] | How did you ever become friends with Ann? | 你怎么会跟Ann成为朋友的 |
[14:29] | I mean, she’s not really your type, is she? | 我是说 她可不是你喜欢的那种人吧 |
[14:31] | Oh, we’re not really friends. I rear-ended her in 1989. | 哦 我们算不上朋友 我1989年追尾了她 |
[14:39] | Well, I say divorce him and take him to the cleaners. | 呵呵 要我说跟他离婚 然后让他大子儿都没一个 |
[14:42] | When you play with someone’s heart, you deserve to pay bigtime. | 你玩弄了别人的感情 就该付狠狠的代价 |
[14:45] | My ex sure did. | 我前夫就是个例子 |
[14:47] | Yes! He’s still living in his van, | 没错 他还住在他那货车里呢 |
[14:50] | and he’s lucky I let him keep that. | 我把那留给他算他走运的 |
[14:53] | Listen, I gotta go. | 那个 我得挂了 |
[14:55] | My Bunny’s home, and he’s looking so handsome. | 我的小兔兔回家了 他看着好帅啊 |
[14:59] | Okay. I’ll call you later. | 好 我晚点再打给你 |
[15:01] | You! | 你啊 |
[15:03] | Alaska? | 阿拉斯加 |
[15:05] | – Oh, the tickets arrived. – You bet they did. | – 噢 票送来了啊 – 可不是嘛 |
[15:08] | I just called my mother, and she’s thrilled. | 我刚打电话给我妈 她高兴坏了 |
[15:10] | Well, I hoped she would be. | 我也希望她能高兴 |
[15:12] | She can’t believe that you’re taking me to Alaska! | 她不敢相信你要带我去阿拉斯加 |
[15:18] | You… you told her I was taking you? | 你 你告诉她我要带你去 |
[15:20] | Don’t worry. I told her your intentions were honorable… | 别担心 我跟她说你的目的是纯洁的 |
[15:23] | but they better not be. | 但最好不是 |
[15:28] | Ann Ann… | |
[15:30] | You know, I’ve been wondering all week | 知道吗 这周我一直在想 |
[15:32] | “Why is Frasier keeping me here?” | “为什么Frasier要让我留在这儿” |
[15:34] | He could’ve just sent me home with a nurse. | 他只要请个护士打发我回家就好 |
[15:36] | But then I got these, and I figured it out. | 但我拿到了这个 我就懂了 |
[15:40] | You’ve got a thing for me. | 你对我有意思 |
[15:44] | – Well, I’ve got news for you, Romeo. – Excuse me… | – 咳 我也有个消息要告诉你 罗密欧 – 抱歉 |
[15:48] | Hold that thought while Bunny goes and… | 稍等 容你的小兔兔先去 |
[15:51] | pours himself a big ol’ glass of wine. | 给自己倒一大杯酒 |
[16:03] | – Caroline. – Hi, Frasier. Am I early? | – Caroline – 嗨 Frasier 我来早了吗 |
[16:06] | – Uh… – Who are you? | – 额 – 你哪位 |
[16:08] | Uh… just a neighbor. | 额 就是个邻居 |
[16:10] | – Is our date still on? – Date!? | – 我们的约会还算数吗 – 约会 |
[16:13] | No! | 不了 |
[16:15] | Since we made our plans, Caroline, | Caroline 我们约定了晚餐后 |
[16:18] | I’ve met someone else. | 我遇见了另一个人 |
[16:22] | Me! So beat it. | 就是我 所以退下吧 |
[16:25] | – Frasier? – Just go! | – Frasier – 就走吧 |
[16:32] | Well… someone’s quite the tomcat. | 哎呦 某人真是只发情的公猫啊 |
[16:37] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do with you. | 我不知道要拿你怎么样呢 |
[16:40] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do with you either. | 我也不知道要拿你怎么样呢 |
[16:46] | Hey! Hey, Bunny, what’s this? | 嘿 嘿 小兔兔 这是什么 |
[16:50] | Oh, it’s… it’s nothing. Just… just some work stuff. | 噢 没 没什么 就是些工作的东西 |
[16:52] | It’s got my name on it. It’s a liability release. | 上面有我的名字 这是免责声明书 |
[16:57] | – Oh, my gosh, you think I’m gonna sue you? – No! | – 哦 老天 你以为我要告你 – 没有 |
[17:00] | So that’s why you’ve been so nice to me. | 所以你才对我这么好 |
[17:04] | Because you’re afraid of a lawsuit. | 因为你怕吃官司 |
[17:06] | – So this whole romance was just a fake! – No! | – 所以这整个什么爱情都是假的 – 没有 |
[17:09] | – You were leading me on! – No, never! | – 你在哄骗我 – 不 绝对没有 |
[17:12] | Well, I’ve got news for you. Nobody plays with my heart! | 呵呵 我告诉你 没有人能玩弄我的感情 |
[17:16] | I should sue you! | 我要告你 |
[17:18] | I-I realize that you’re angry now, Bunny… | 我 我知道你现在很生气 小兔兔 |
[17:21] | You’re Bunny! I’m calling a lawyer! | 去你的小兔兔 我要打电话给律师 |
[17:25] | All right, fine! Go ahead and sue! | 好 好啊 去告我吧 |
[17:29] | I am fed up with this charade. | 我已经受够了装模作样 |
[17:31] | This was an accident! | 这本来就是个意外 |
[17:33] | I have cared for you, I have waited on you, | 我照料了你 伺候了你 |
[17:36] | I have pumiced your heels and set your hair! | 给你磨了后脚皮 做了头发 |
[17:42] | Well… if that’s not enough for you, so be it! | 如果这些还不够的话 那就随你 |
[17:46] | I don’t care anymore! | 我什么都不在乎了 |
[17:47] | I will not beg! | 我不会向你乞求 |
[17:50] | You can take me to the cleaners, but you cannot take my dignity! | 你可以把我洗劫一空 但你剥夺不了我的尊严 |
[17:53] | Okay. See you in court. | 好 咱们法庭见 |
[17:56] | Oh, dear God, please, no! Please! No! | 噢 老天爷 求你了 不要啊 求你不要啊 |
[17:59] | No! Please… Please! Please don’t sue me! | 不 求你 求你了 不要告我 |
[18:04] | My… things. | 我的 家当啊 |
[18:07] | My beautiful, beautiful things. I… | 我美丽的 美丽的家当啊 我 |
[18:10] | I love them so! | 我好爱它们的啊 |
[18:14] | – Are you crying? – No. | – 你是在哭吗 – 没有 |
[18:18] | Gross! | 真恶心 |
[18:20] | Frasier, pull yourself together. | Frasier 振作点儿吧 |
[18:23] | – I’ll sign your stupid paper. – You will? | – 我签这个鬼东西就是了 – 真的吗 |
[18:27] | God! To think I had a thing for you. | 老天 我居然还喜欢过你 |
[18:31] | Can I pick ’em, or what? | 我能签了吗 |
[18:36] | Thank you, Ann. | 谢谢你 Ann |
[18:38] | I’m sorry it had to come down all this… | 很抱歉事情到最后都变成 |
[18:39] | this legal business. If-if it were up to me, I-I would… | 这种法律事务 要是我的话 我 我会 |
[18:43] | tear up this piece of paper | 把这破文件撕烂 |
[18:44] | and forget everything that’s happened here. | 把发生在这儿的所有事情忘个精光 |
[18:48] | And, uh… here. | 还有 额 这儿 |
[18:53] | And… here. | 还有 这儿 |
[18:57] | 潘神高速公路 (原意为”泛美高速公路”) | |
[19:01] | Yes, Officer. We’re headed east | 是的 警官 我们在61号 |
[19:02] | on Highway 61 toward the bridge. | 高速公路上朝着桥向东行驶 |
[19:05] | Do you have a read on her tracking bracelet yet? | 你们现在有她电子追踪器上的数据了吗 |
[19:07] | They say she just passed Exit 29. | 他们说她刚经过29号出口 |
[19:09] | We just passed Exit 29. I don’t see anyone ahead of us. | 我们刚经过29号出口 我没看到谁在我们前面啊 |
[19:12] | Do you suppose we passed her? | 你觉得是我们错过她了吗 |
[19:14] | There is a car behind us. | 有辆车跟着我们 |
[19:17] | Pull over immediately. | 马上靠边停车 |
[19:18] | Dad, you were a cop. What do we do? | 老爸 你当过警察 我们怎么办 |
[19:20] | Pull over immediately. | 马上靠边停车 |
[19:24] | We don’t have time for this! We need to get to the bridge! | 我们没时间搞这些 我们必须要到桥那边 |
[19:27] | According to our tracking device, your wife’s in this vehicle. | 根据我们的跟踪装置 你的妻子就在这辆车里 |
[19:29] | But that’s absurd! | 太荒谬了 |
[19:31] | And she’s his ex-wife. | 而且她是前妻 |
[19:32] | Oh, no. The press is here! | 噢 不 记者都来了 |
[19:35] | Open the trunk, sir. | 打开后备箱 先生 |
[19:37] | Loo-look, please, there’s an item of a very personal nature in there. | 那 那个 拜托 里面有件非常私人的物品 |
[19:41] | – If you could just keep the media away? – Now! | – 能让记者先离开吗 – 快开 |
[19:46] | See? See? No Maris. | 看吧 看吧 没有Maris |
[19:48] | Oh! Uh… Be careful with that. | 噢 额 小心点儿 |
[19:50] | That… that’s what I didn’t want you to… | 这 这就是我不想让你 |
[19:53] | Oh, geez! | 哦 老天爷 |
[19:55] | What the hell is that? | 这什么鬼东西 |
[19:57] | It’s Pan, the satyr, | 这是潘神 萨提尔 |
[19:59] | a minor god of mischief, debauchery and fornication. | 一个放荡淫乱的小小恶作剧之神 |
[20:04] | That’s what our son would look like if I were a goat. | 我要是头山羊的话我们儿子就会长这样 |
[20:04] | 这是Jane Leeves在2003年12月19日 生下第二个孩子前的最后一次出镜 | |
[20:10] | Here’s your tracking device right there. | 你的追踪装置就在这儿 |
[20:12] | She conned us! | 她诓了我们 |
[20:14] | Well, you have your bracelet. | 好 你找到你的脚链了 |
[20:16] | I guess I’ll just take my painting. | 我可以拿回我的油画了吧 |
[20:17] | – Sorry, sir. This is evidence. – No, no, don’t…! | – 抱歉 先生 这是证据 – 不 不 别 |
[20:25] | “…so, I shipped myself to our private island | “所以 我一个人乘船到我们的私人小岛 |
[20:27] | where, like dear Uncle Julius, I will be immune from extradition. | 在这里 我会像亲爱的Julius叔叔一样免于引渡 |
[20:32] | Thank you all, and forgive me. | 谢谢你们所有人 也请原谅我 |
[20:33] | Best regards, Maris. | 诚挚的祝福 Maris |
[20:35] | P.S. Big ups to all my homies in lockdown. | 对了 帮我向我的狱友致以敬意 |
[20:41] | Stay black. Cell block D.” | 黑人最光荣 牢房D” |
[20:48] | So… you were the decoys. | 所以 你就是个诱饵 |
[20:52] | It’s ingenious. | 太机灵了 |
[20:54] | How’d she get the tracking bracelet off? | 她是怎么把跟踪脚链摘下来的 |
[20:55] | Mmm. Apparently, she swallowed a salt tablet | 嗯 很明显 就在他们给她安上 |
[20:59] | to make her ankles swell right before they fitted her. | 脚链之前 她吞了一个盐片让脚踝肿胀 |
[21:01] | Then, when the swelling went down, | 然后等肿胀消退 |
[21:02] | the bracelet just slipped right off. | 脚链就滑下来了 |
[21:06] | So, that’s it. No more Maris. | 嗯 就这样 再没有Maris了 |
[21:09] | Strange to think I’ll never see her again. | 想想很奇怪 我以后都不会见到她了 |
[21:12] | She was a pain, but she was a character. | 她是个麻烦 但也确实是个人物 |
[21:16] | Well, then, let’s drink a toast to her. | 那么 让我们为她干一杯 |
[21:20] | Well, there’s just a-a drop left. | 额 只剩一口了 |
[21:22] | Oh, perfect. I can’t think of a more fitting toast. | 哦 太好了 反正我也想不出一句更合适的祝酒词了 |
[21:27] | There we go. | 那就来吧 |
[21:31] | To Maris. | 敬Maris |