时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We still have a few minutes left, and all our lines are open. | 我们还剩下几分钟时间 热线也开通了 |
[00:10] | Uh… shall I attempt another joke? | 嗯 要不我再讲一个笑话 |
[00:13] | No! | 不行 |
[00:15] | No. | 不行 |
[00:18] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Come on, callers, don’t be shy . | 热心听众们 不要害羞啊 |
[00:23] | There’s still time to talk with the good doctor. | 还有时间可以跟一个好医生聊聊 |
[00:25] | Five open lines. | 五条线空着 |
[00:31] | Who’s this, then, Roz? | 这位听众是谁 Roz |
[00:33] | On line one, uh, whom do we have? | 一号线这位听众 嗯 是谁呢 |
[00:36] | I understand we have… Susan, | 我知道了 是Susan |
[00:39] | who recently moved here from… Texas. | 最近刚刚从德克萨斯州过来 |
[00:44] | Go ahead, Susan. I’m listening. | 请讲 Susan 我在聆听 |
[00:48] | Hi, Dr. Crane. | 嗨 Crane医生 |
[00:52] | I’m new in town, from Texas, | 我刚刚从德克萨斯州到这里来 |
[00:54] | and, uh, I just left my husband. | 我离开了我的丈夫 |
[00:57] | I see. And why did you do that? | 这样 为什么呢 |
[01:01] | Well, uh… | 因为 |
[01:02] | Oh, I know! He was abusive. | 哦 我知道了 他虐待我 |
[01:07] | That couldn’t have been easy for you. | 这对你来说太难忍受了对吧 |
[01:09] | Well, my girlfriend helped me. | 我女朋友帮了我很大的忙 |
[01:11] | We just got in her convertible and drove through the desert | 我们跳上她的敞篷车 一路穿过沙漠 |
[01:13] | and we stopped at this honky-tonk, | 停在这个乡村小酒馆门前 |
[01:14] | I started dancing with this cowboy– long story short, | 我开始跟一个牛仔跳舞 长话短说 |
[01:16] | he roughed me up, my friend killed him– | 他对我动粗 所以我朋友把他干掉了 |
[01:17] | but then… | 不过之后呢 |
[01:21] | we met the cutest cowboy, | 我们遇到了最最可爱的牛仔 |
[01:22] | but he stole all our money, | 可是他偷了我们全部的钱 |
[01:24] | so we robbed a gas station | 于是我们迫不得已抢劫了一个加油站 |
[01:25] | and blew up a tanker truck … | 炸了一辆油罐车 |
[01:26] | Yes, I’m afraid we’re out of time. | 这样啊 恐怕我们时间到了 |
[01:29] | I will finish with you off the air, Susan. | 节目结束后我会听完你的故事 Susan |
[01:33] | Meanwhile, this is Dr. Frasier Crane, | 与此同时 这里是Frasier Crane医生 |
[01:34] | saying good day, Seattle, and good mental health. | 祝您拥有美好的一天 西雅图 祝您身心安康 |
[01:40] | Well, thank you, Thelma. | 谢谢你啊 Thelma |
[01:42] | Or is it Louise? | 还是Louise |
[01:44] | Don’t snap at me | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[01:45] | because you didn’t get any phone calls today. | 还不是因为你今天一个电话都没接到 |
[01:47] | I told you not to put me on the spot again. | 我跟你说了别又拉我出来演戏 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry, Roz, but I was desperate. | 抱歉 Roz 但是我没别的办法了啊 |
[01:51] | You know, I, I really think you were closer | 我其实觉得你跟昨天的那个角色 |
[01:54] | with that character yesterday– | 更接近一些 |
[01:55] | the young teen who moved into the town | 一个年轻人刚到一个 |
[01:57] | that had banned dancing. | 不允许跳舞的小镇 |
[01:59] | Now that, that had the tang of reality. | 那样才算有点真实性 |
[02:02] | That was Footloose, you idiot. | 那个是电影<浑身是劲> 傻子 |
[02:12] | Hey! I thought you were working tonight. | 嘿 我还以为你今晚上班呢 |
[02:14] | I got the night off and I am kidnapping you for the weekend. | 我请假了 好来把你绑去过周末 |
[02:17] | Oh! Where we going? | 哦 我们去哪呀 |
[02:18] | My boss gave me his house in the mountains. | 我老板把他山间小屋借给我了 |
[02:21] | It’s very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[02:22] | And there’s this little family of deer | 而且有一家子鹿会从 |
[02:24] | that comes right up to the window, so you might want to bring… | 窗口经过 所以你可能想带上你的 |
[02:26] | My camera! I will! | 相机 我肯定带着 |
[02:27] | Well, I was going to say gun, but suit yourself. | 我是打算说枪的 不过你想带啥都行啊 |
[02:30] | Oh, you are going to love it. | 啊 你绝对会喜欢那的 |
[02:31] | There’s this amazing view of the lake. | 湖光山色非常的美 |
[02:33] | You can see every star in the sky. | 而且你可以看清楚夜空中的每一颗星星 |
[02:35] | Wow! | 哇 |
[02:36] | Is there a VCR there? | 那有影碟机吗 |
[02:37] | ‘Cause I just bought a couple of | 因为我刚买了好几张 |
[02:38] | great old Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire movies. | 金吉·罗杰斯和弗雷德·阿斯泰尔的老电影 |
[02:40] | Why didn’t you just rent them? | 为什么不租来看呢 |
[02:42] | I did. Last August. | 我租了啊 去年八月 |
[02:44] | Ah. Okay, let’s get moving. | 啊 好吧 来 张罗起来 |
[02:46] | I don’t want to get stuck in traffic. | 我可不想一会赶上堵车 |
[02:48] | Sounds good. I’ll pack some food. | 好的 我这就去拿点吃的 |
[02:49] | That was really nice of your boss to give you the cabin. | 你老板把小屋借给你真是太慷慨了 |
[02:51] | What made him do it? | 你怎么做到的呢 |
[02:52] | I put out. | 我流氓了一下 |
[02:55] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好宝贝 |
[03:02] | I hate people. | 我恨人类 |
[03:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 怎么了你 |
[03:06] | In a perfect ending to a perfect day, | 真是完美的一天有一个完美的收尾啊 |
[03:08] | the driver next to me swerved to avoid hitting a squirrel, | 我旁边车的司机突然打转向为了躲开一只松鼠 |
[03:12] | running me into a pothole | 一下子把我挤进一个坑洼里了 |
[03:13] | and drenching me in coffee. | 咖啡撒了我一身 |
[03:16] | I hate squirrels, too. | 我也恨松鼠 |
[03:19] | Well, maybe it was for the best. | 也许这是最好的结果呢 |
[03:20] | The coffee might’ve made you irritable. | 咖啡可能让你有点烦躁 |
[03:24] | My show today was a fiasco– | 我的节目今天特别惨淡 |
[03:26] | the second day in a row we had virtually no callers. | 已经是连续第二天完全没人打热线电话了 |
[03:28] | It’s getting harder and harder to blame it on Roz. | 越来越没理由责难Roz了 |
[03:31] | Well, maybe you fixed everybody. | 也许你能想到解决办法呢 |
[03:33] | Oh, wait! | 哦 等一下 |
[03:34] | There was one caller: | 其实有一个打电话的 |
[03:35] | my date for Saturday night called to cancel | 我周六晚上的约会对象打来电话说要取消约会 |
[03:37] | because I am not her type. | 因为我不是她的菜 |
[03:39] | Oh, and guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:40] | Her honesty was not refreshing. | 她这种诚实我也不是第一次见到 |
[03:46] | Dear God… | 我的老天爷啊 |
[03:47] | we’re out of sherry. | 雪莉酒没有了 |
[03:50] | Well… insult… | 真是 雪上 |
[03:53] | made injury. | 加霜 |
[03:55] | Well, here’s something that’ll cheer you up. | 我倒是有个事可以让你开心点 |
[03:58] | Ronee’s boss gave her his cabin for the weekend, | Renee的老板把他的小屋借给她过周末了 |
[04:00] | so we’re heading up there tonight. | 我们今晚就过去 |
[04:03] | Oh. Well… | 好吧 |
[04:06] | being home alone for the weekend | 自己在家过周末 |
[04:07] | might be just the thing for someone in my state of mind. | 还真是适合我此时此刻的心情啊 |
[04:10] | Me… | 我 |
[04:10] | and my shadow of a life. | 和我的人生阴影 |
[04:14] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[04:15] | We’re not leaving you at home. You’re coming with us. | 我们不会把你丢在家里的 你跟我们一起去呀 |
[04:18] | Wouldn’t be any fun without you. | 你不去就一点意思都没啦 |
[04:20] | Oh, really, Dad? | 哦 真的吗 爸 |
[04:22] | I was so hoping that you would say that. | 我刚还在希望你能这么说呢 |
[04:24] | The last thing I wanted to do | 我其实特别不想这个周末 |
[04:25] | was spend the weekend here wallowing in self-pity. | 就和一个顾影自怜的自己度过 |
[04:27] | Leave it to you to see right through me | 幸好你看穿了我的想法 |
[04:30] | and toss me a lifeline. | 还给了我一根救命稻草 |
[04:32] | Oh, uh, now, are you sure, Fras? | 嗯 你确定吗 Fras |
[04:34] | ‘Cause, you know, uh, come to think of it, | 因为 嗯 你好好想想 |
[04:35] | there are lots of squirrels up there. | 那地方可多松鼠了 |
[04:38] | Well, I don’t mind them in their own milieu. | 它们在自己领地里我就不讨厌了啊 |
[04:42] | Oh, guys, I’m so looking forward | 哦 我真是太想跟你们俩去 |
[04:44] | to taking in some mountain air with the two of you. | 呼吸呼吸山里的新鲜空气了 |
[04:46] | And isn’t this fortuitous? | 这算是个意外之喜吗 |
[04:47] | I’ve just had my Tyrolean hat refeathered! | 正好我刚刚给我的蒂罗尔窄边礼帽翻新了羽毛 |
[04:51] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[04:53] | Niles Niles. | |
[04:54] | Oh, Frasier, I have had… | 哦 Frasier 今天是 |
[04:57] | the worst day imaginable. | 我能想到的最糟糕的一天 |
[04:59] | I need a sherry. | 我需要来点雪莉 |
[05:00] | Brace yourself. | 振作一点 |
[05:05] | You always think it’s going to happen to someone else. | 总是觉得这事肯定摊不到自己头上来 |
[05:12] | I’ve opened some wine, Niles. Help yourself. | 我开了瓶红酒Niles 来一杯吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢了 |
[05:16] | Two of my patients canceled, | 我的两个病人取消了预约 |
[05:18] | and Daphne and I spent the afternoon arguing | Daphne和我争论了一下午 |
[05:20] | over which diaper pail we would buy for the nursery. | 就为了该买哪一个尿片桶这事 |
[05:23] | Then, driving home, | 然后在回家路上 |
[05:24] | I successfully avoided hitting a squirrel, | 我好不容易躲开了一只松鼠 |
[05:26] | only to be nearly run off the road by some horn-happy maniac. | 却差点被旁边那个喜欢按喇叭的疯子逼下车道 |
[05:34] | That was me, you simp. You nearly killed me. | 那个人是我 傻子 你差点要了我的命 |
[05:38] | You nearly killed me! | 是你差点要了我的命 |
[05:41] | And what was that crude multipart gesture | 还有你冲我比划的那些个 |
[05:44] | you unleashed on me? | 粗鲁乱套的手势是啥意思 |
[05:45] | I had hot coffee all over my hand! | 热咖啡全洒我手上了 |
[05:51] | You know what? I do not wish to delve into it. | 你猜怎么着 我不打算深究了 |
[05:53] | I am trying to put my own miserable day behind me. | 我正打算把我糟透了的一天抛到脑后呢 |
[05:57] | To that end, Ronee and Dad | 还有 Ronee和老爸 |
[05:59] | are going to the mountains for the weekend | 准备周末去山里度假 |
[06:01] | and I’ve decided to tag along. | 我也打算跟着去 |
[06:02] | Ah. | 啊 |
[06:05] | So it’ll be just two wheels and you. | 所以就是一对情侣一灯泡 |
[06:08] | What are you saying? | 你说啥 |
[06:09] | Well, just that if Ronee and Dad | 我是说要是Ronee和老爸 |
[06:11] | are going away for the weekend, | 打算周末出去过二人世界的话 |
[06:12] | it might’ve been more considerate not to horn in. | 最好还是不要掺和比较好吧 |
[06:15] | I’m not horning in, they invited me. | 我没掺和啊 他们邀请我的 |
[06:16] | Ah, well, I would never dream of accepting | 那 我做梦都想不到可以接受 |
[06:18] | such an obvious pity invite. | 这种明显出于同情的邀请啊 |
[06:23] | Well, you don’t have to dream, because they didn’t invite you. | 不用梦寐以求了你 反正他们也没叫你去 |
[06:29] | It happened so fast, then he got all excited | 就一句话的功夫 他一下子就兴奋起来了 |
[06:31] | and I didn’t know what to say. | 我就不知道该说什么了 |
[06:32] | How about, “I was talking to the dog”? | 说”我在跟狗说话”怎么样 |
[06:36] | You know, the poor guy’s going through a bad patch right now. | 那个可怜孩子刚经历了糟透了的一天 |
[06:39] | He could use a little company. | 他需要点陪伴 |
[06:40] | We don’t have to spend any time with him. | 我们不用一直跟他在一起啊 |
[06:43] | Marty, you know I love Frasier, | Marty 你知道我爱Fraiser |
[06:44] | but this was supposed to be our weekend. | 但是这本该是我们的周末啊 |
[06:46] | You know, you and me, alone. | 你和我 单独的 |
[06:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:49] | But, hey, why stop at Frasier? | 但是 嘿 为什么就只叫Frasier啊 |
[06:51] | Why not invite Niles and Daphne and make it a party? | 为什么不把Niles和Daphne也一块叫上 办个派对算了 |
[06:54] | We’d love to! | 我们很愿意啊 |
[06:57] | Thank you, Ronee! Thanks, Dad! | 谢谢你 Ronee 谢了 老爸 |
[07:01] | Frasier Frasier… | |
[07:09] | Morning! | 早 |
[07:10] | You’re finally up. How’d you sleep? | 你可算起来了 睡的怎么样 |
[07:12] | Perfectly. | 特好 |
[07:13] | I was borne off to dreamland | 我被一只哀鸽的咕咕叫声 |
[07:15] | by the cooing of a mourning dove. | 送去了梦中仙境 |
[07:17] | Oh, I heard that, too. | 哦 我也听见了 |
[07:19] | I think the weasels are in heat. | 我猜黄鼠狼都急不可耐了吧 |
[07:22] | Ronee and I are taking | Renee和我打算去 |
[07:23] | a walk down to the lake. | 沿着湖边散个步 |
[07:23] | Anybody interested? | 还有谁想去吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, no, thanks, Pa. | 哦 不去了 谢谢 爸 |
[07:26] | I’m fixin’ to have me some vittles. | 我还是先整点吃的吧 |
[07:30] | Is he going to talk hillbilly all weekend? | 他打算整个周末都说方言吗 |
[07:32] | You should’ve heard him the weekend of the Renaissance Faire. | 你真应该听听他整个周末都说文艺复兴 |
[07:36] | See you guys later! | 回见 |
[07:36] | Okay, bye. All right. | 好的 拜 |
[07:38] | Aw, Daph… | 啊 Daph |
[07:41] | you know who would’ve really enjoyed this trip? | 你知道谁特别享受这次旅行吗 |
[07:43] | Niles Niles. | |
[07:45] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[07:46] | But let’s not dwell on that. | 但是我们别管他 |
[07:47] | We’ll make our own fun | 自己也得开心才行啊 |
[07:49] | Right. | 就是 |
[07:50] | Something smells good. Whatcha cookin’? | 闻着好香啊 你在做什么呢 |
[07:52] | Sausage patties. | 香肠肉饼 |
[07:53] | Oh! I hope they’re hot and spicy. | 哦 我希望是又热乎又辣的那种 |
[07:55] | That’s the way I like it. | 我喜欢这个口味的 |
[07:57] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[07:59] | You’re so different from your brother. | 你跟你弟弟真不一样啊 |
[08:01] | Really? How so? | 是吗 怎么讲 |
[08:02] | Well, for one thing, you’re alive. | 首先 你是活的 |
[08:09] | You know, I can’t believe there are still people | 我真不敢相信现在还有人 |
[08:12] | who blame me for Niles’s death. | 因为Niles的死而责怪我 |
[08:14] | Oh, people will talk about anything. | 哦 人们都爱议论纷纷啊 |
[08:16] | So you sliced him to ribbons with your wheat thresher. | 所以你用小麦脱粒机把他搅碎了 |
[08:18] | It was your first time farming, for God sakes. | 那可是你第一次干农活啊 老天爷 |
[08:22] | What did I do with the salt? | 我把盐放哪里了 |
[08:24] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[08:27] | Huh… | 哈 |
[08:29] | Maybe I left it in the dining room. | 可能我落在餐厅了吧 |
[08:35] | Oh, I forgot to mention… | 哦 我忘了告诉你 |
[08:37] | What’s that, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[08:39] | I just had your baby. | 我刚有了你的宝宝 |
[08:44] | I have never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life. | 我此生从来没见过这么美的人 |
[09:06] | Frasier? I thought you went to bed. | Fraiser 我以为你已经睡了呢 |
[09:09] | I had a rather bizarre dream. | 我做了一个特别特别奇怪的梦 |
[09:12] | Really? What about? | 是吗 梦见啥了 |
[09:14] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[09:18] | Well, I’m not sure you really want to hear | 我不知道该不该给你说 |
[09:19] | about this one, Niles. | 这个梦 Niles |
[09:22] | Well, clearly it troubled you. | 很显然这个梦很困扰你啊 |
[09:23] | It might help you to discuss it. | 你说出来可能会比较好 |
[09:25] | You know how I enjoy interpreting dreams. | 你知道的 我特别喜欢解读别人的梦 |
[09:26] | Well, all right, uh… | 好吧 嗯 |
[09:34] | It took place in this very kitchen, | 梦就发生在这个厨房里 |
[09:36] | and, uh… | 嗯 |
[09:39] | I was married to Daphne | 我娶了Daphne |
[09:40] | and we were expecting a baby and, uh… | 我们马上就有宝宝了 |
[09:46] | …you were dead and I killed you. | 你死了 是我把你杀了 |
[09:53] | Well, I can see how that might disturb you. | 我明白你为什么觉得很困扰了 |
[09:56] | Indeed. | 我就说吧 |
[09:58] | A man of your intellect having such an obvious dream. | 你这种智力的人会做这么显而易见的梦 |
[10:01] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉你说什么 |
[10:03] | Oh, come on. | 啊 得了吧 |
[10:05] | You’re lonely, and you envy what I have. | 你很孤单 你嫉妒我拥有的东西 |
[10:07] | I was just hoping for something more complex. | 我只是觉得你应该能梦到些更复杂的东西啊 |
[10:09] | You know, a staircase leading nowhere | 比如 楼梯没有尽头啊 |
[10:11] | or Mom giving you a physical. | 妈妈给你体检啊什么的 |
[10:17] | Well, there were many other perplexing details | 啊 其实是有些很复杂的细节 |
[10:20] | that I left out. | 我没说 |
[10:21] | For instance, | 比如 |
[10:23] | uh, well, there was, uh… | 嗯 就是吧 嗯 |
[10:26] | a wheat thresher, | 小麦脱粒机 |
[10:27] | and some | 还有一些 |
[10:30] | sausage patties. | 香肠肉饼什么的 |
[10:34] | And Eddie was dead, too. | 还有Eddie也死了 |
[10:36] | Ah, well, there’s a real head-scratcher. | 啊 这样啊 还真是令人费解呢 |
[10:42] | Well, thank you for your exhaustive analysis, Dr. Crane. | 真是谢谢你的详细分析啊 Crane医生 |
[10:45] | Perhaps you should relocate your offices to a drive-thru | 你真应该把你办公室设成麦当劳汽车餐厅那样 |
[10:47] | so your patients could speak into a clown’s nose. | 这样你的病人们就可以跟小丑说话了 |
[10:50] | All right, I’m going to bed now | 好了 我要去睡觉了 |
[10:52] | I was hoping this book would make me drowsy, | 我本来希望这本书能让我有点睡意 |
[10:54] | but it looks like your dream has done the trick instead. | 现在看来你这个梦倒是帮了不少忙 |
[10:58] | You died tragically, and no one missed you. | 你死的可惨了 而且还没人想念你 |
[11:06] | Oh, hi, Roz. | 哦 嘿 Roz |
[11:07] | Well, finally. Your show’s about to start. | 可算来了啊 你的节目马上就开始了 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:10] | We just got back from the mountains this morning. | 我们今天早晨才从山里回来 |
[11:11] | You’re about to get all the vacation you can handle. | 你现在想要多少假期就有多少假期了 |
[11:13] | Kenny says if you don’t get a call today | Kenny说你今天再接不到热线电话 |
[11:15] | you’re off the air. | 你就别做节目了 |
[11:15] | What?! We’re bound to get a call. | 什么 我们肯定有热线电话的啊 |
[11:18] | Why? We haven’t had a call in six months. | 为什么 我们都六个月没接到电话了 |
[11:22] | Oh, dear. | 哦 我的天 |
[11:24] | You’re on! | 到你了 |
[11:25] | What? | 啥 |
[11:27] | Hello, Seattle. | 你好 西雅图 |
[11:28] | This is Dr. Frasier Crane. | 我是 Frasier Crane医生 |
[11:30] | Who’s our first caller, Roz? | 今天第一个打进直播间电话的是谁呢 Roz |
[11:32] | We have no one from nowhere. | 我们一个电话都没有啊 |
[11:34] | Very amusing, Roz. | 真好笑 Roz |
[11:38] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[11:39] | It’s a phone, go get it!Hurry. | 电话 快去接啊 快点 |
[11:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:45] | Hello, Seattle. I’m listening. | 你好 西雅图 我在聆听 |
[11:47] | Not that one. The black one. | 不是那个 黑色那个 |
[11:48] | Hello, Seattle. I’m listening. | 你好 西雅图 我在聆听 |
[11:49] | Right there. | 就在那啊 |
[11:50] | Hello, hello, Seattle… | 你好 你好 西雅图 |
[11:52] | Hurry! They’re going to hang up! | 快点 对方快挂电话了 |
[11:53] | Hello… hello… | 你好 你好 |
[11:54] | If you don’t find that phone | 你要是接不起来 |
[11:56] | I’m driving this booth off a cliff. | 我就把直播间开到悬崖下去 |
[11:58] | Oh, God, I’m trying to listen…! | 哦 老天爷 我在找呢 |
[12:06] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:14] | Niles, how’s the baby? | Niles 宝宝怎么样啦 |
[12:16] | Have you fed the baby yet? | 你喂宝宝了吗 |
[12:20] | Make sure you warm the bottle first, | 别忘了先加热一下奶瓶 |
[12:22] | but not too hot. | 不过别太热了 |
[12:23] | Should I come up? | 要我过来吗 |
[12:28] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[12:30] | Is everything all right up there? | 你那边没什么事吧 |
[12:31] | I’m coming to check. | 我这就过来看看 |
[12:33] | Don’t forget to burp him. | 别忘了拍拍他 |
[12:35] | If you don’t burp him, he’ll cry. | 如果你不拍他 他会哭的 |
[12:36] | I better do it myself. Here I come. | 我还是自己来吧 我这就过来 |
[12:39] | Is the baby okay? | 宝宝好着呢吧 |
[12:41] | What’s going on? I’m on my way. | 到底怎么了 我这就来 |
[12:50] | He’s going to need a new nappy, too. | 也该给他换尿布了 |
[12:54] | But don’t forget your other responsibilities, Niles. | 别忘了你还有另一件事要做 |
[12:57] | There’s lots of other responsibilities. | 你还有好多事要做的 |
[13:00] | You have to prioritize, and the baby comes first. | 你得分清主次 宝宝最重要 |
[13:04] | Is he all right? | 他还好吧 |
[13:05] | I’m coming up there. | 我这就过来了 |
[13:10] | Make sure you support his head when you hold him. | 你抱他的时候别忘了扶着他的脖子 |
[13:12] | Are you doing it right? I’m coming to check. | 你抱的对不对啊 我过来看看吧还是 |
[13:15] | Are you ignoring me? Why don’t I hear anything? | 你是无视我吗 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[13:18] | Do I have to do everything around here? | 我是不是什么事都得操心啊 |
[13:28] | Do I smell something burning? | 是不是有什么东西糊了 |
[13:30] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[13:42] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[13:43] | I’d better not find a mess. | 最好别让我发现这里一团乱 |
[13:45] | I have enough work taking care of the baby. | 我照顾宝宝已经很累了 |
[13:48] | I can’t clean up after you, too. | 不能再给你收拾残局了 |
[13:51] | Is everything alright in there? | 屋里没事吧 |
[13:59] | I can’t do it. | 我干不了这事 |
[14:01] | It’s just as well. I’m too tired, anyway. | 你每次都这样 我也太累了 |
[14:08] | Oh, you couldn’t Sleep either? | 哦 你也睡不着吗 |
[14:11] | Just thought I’d fix myself a little snack. | 只是觉得应该再吃点东西 |
[14:14] | Well, you’re entitled, eating for two. | 也对 你毕竟是吃两个人的饭 |
[14:17] | I had the baby five months ago. | 我五个月前就生了啊 |
[14:20] | Oh, yes, that’s right. I had Roz send you some flowers. | 哦 对哈 我已经让Roz送花给你了 |
[14:24] | I just have a few extra pregnancy pounds | 我只是还有点产妇赘肉 |
[14:25] | I haven’t been able to lose yet. | 还没减掉而已啊 |
[14:27] | I’ll work out everyday. It’s really starting to show. | 我每天都在锻炼呢 已经有点成效了 |
[14:32] | Oh, yes. | 对啊 |
[14:33] | Well done. | 不错 |
[14:34] | I’ll have Roz send you some flowers. | 我再让Roz给你送束花好啦 |
[14:38] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[14:43] | The plumber has to fix the leaky faucet in our bedroom. | 水管工得去我们卧室修理一下漏水的水龙头 |
[14:46] | Oh, sure, go right on up. | 哦 没问题 去吧 |
[14:53] | Isn’t he a clever one, | 他厉害吧 |
[14:54] | finding a plumber at this hour? | 这个时间还能找到水管工 |
[14:56] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 非常厉害 |
[14:57] | How fat of you to notice. | 你竟然发现了 |
[15:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:03] | Hi. I’m here about the cable problem. | 嗨 我是来检查电线的 |
[15:05] | Oh, I don’t know anything about that. | 哦 我完全不知道啊 |
[15:06] | I’ll handle this, darling. | 我来处理吧 亲爱的 |
[15:10] | Cable’s out in the bedroom. | 电线都在卧室呢 |
[15:11] | Well, let’s see what you’ve going on in there. | 让我看看屋里到底是什么情况吧 |
[15:19] | Bless him. He’s on top of everything around here. | 上帝保佑他 他什么事都得操心 |
[15:23] | You know, I really miss playing with Niles. | 我真怀念以前跟Niles下棋啊 |
[15:27] | But he’s so busy sleeping with other women. | 现在他忙着跟别的女人上床呢 |
[15:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:32] | Have you seen Dad? | 你看见老爸了吗 |
[15:33] | Do you still think I’m beautiful? | 你还觉得我很美吗 |
[15:37] | Dad, there you are. | 老爸 你在这呐 |
[15:39] | I need to show you something in the bedroom. | 我想给你看个卧室里的东西 |
[15:41] | Niles, wait! | Niles 等一下 |
[15:45] | Please tell me you think I’m beautiful! | 请告诉我你还是觉得我很美 |
[15:48] | Niles, answer me! | Niles 回答我 |
[15:52] | Niles Niles! | |
[15:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:55] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[15:59] | You better be! | 你最好觉得抱歉 |
[16:12] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[16:13] | Oh, hi, Daph. | 哦 嘿 Daph |
[16:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[16:17] | I had a nightmare. Couldn’t get back to sleep. | 我做了一个噩梦 睡不着了 |
[16:20] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[16:21] | Niles had a nightmare, too, | Niles也做噩梦了 |
[16:23] | and I just dreamt… | 我也刚才梦到 |
[16:24] | Niles had a nightmare? | Niles也做噩梦了 |
[16:26] | Mm-hmm. What about? | 嗯 关于什么的 |
[16:27] | He dropped the baby, and it shattered. | 他把孩子掉了 摔坏了 |
[16:30] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[16:34] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:35] | How did he drop it? | 他怎么掉的 |
[16:36] | Was it from a height? In a crowd? | 从高处掉下来 还是从人很多的地方 |
[16:38] | Was there water involved? | 跟水有关系吗 |
[16:39] | No, he was in the nursery. | 没有 他在看护房里 |
[16:41] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[16:44] | Oh, hi, Niles. | 哦 嗨 Niles |
[16:45] | I understand you had a bad dream. | 我知道你也做噩梦了 |
[16:50] | Yes, it was utterly inscrutable. | 是啊 十分高深莫测 |
[16:52] | There was a table saw and an apple pie… | 梦里有台锯 苹果派 |
[16:54] | Spare me, Niles. You broke the baby. | 你拉倒吧 Niles 你把孩子摔坏了 |
[16:57] | Now who has the obvious dreams? | 是谁梦的太显而易见啊 |
[16:59] | It was still more interesting than yours. | 那也比你的梦有趣多了 |
[17:01] | Frasier dreamed he killed me and married you. | Frasier梦见他把我杀了 还娶了你 |
[17:03] | At least he wasn’t cheating on me with the service people | 至少他没劈腿去找小姐 |
[17:06] | because I was fat! | 就因为嫌我胖 |
[17:09] | Will you please stop blaming me | 你能不能不要再因为 |
[17:11] | for something I did in your dreams. | 你梦里我干的事责怪我了啊 |
[17:13] | So you admit it. | 所以你承认了 |
[17:17] | Daphne, Daphne, I will always find you attractive. | Daphne Daphne 你在我心里永远都魅力四射 |
[17:20] | Your dreams shouldn’t worry you at all. | 你完全不用担心你的梦 |
[17:22] | Unlike mine. I could very well turn out to be a bad father. | 不像我的 我真的很可能是个糟透了的爸爸 |
[17:25] | At least you two can face your fears together. | 至少你们俩可以一起面对这些可怕的事啊 |
[17:28] | Whom do I have to hug away my night terrors, hmm? | 谁能给我温暖 驱散噩梦 啊 |
[17:32] | Oh, boo-hoo. Send yourself some flowers. | 哦 呜呜呜 给你自己买束花啊 |
[17:35] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉你说啥 |
[17:38] | That’s a rather flippant comeback | 你就这么轻率的回复我 |
[17:39] | when I express myself… | 还在我正表达我的感受 |
[17:40] | Don’t you take that tone with my wife. | 不许这么跟我太太讲话 |
[17:42] | He finally notices I’m in the room. | 他总算意识到我还在这呢哈 |
[17:46] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们这是怎么了啊 |
[17:49] | Well, Dad, it’s this infernal mountain air. | 爸 这山间的空气像地狱一样 |
[17:51] | It’s giving us all nightmares. | 把我们仨吹的直做噩梦 |
[17:53] | All of you? | 你们仨 |
[17:54] | Well… | 嗯 |
[17:55] | Daphne dreamed that she was terminally fat, | Daphne梦见她特别胖 |
[17:58] | Niles that he was going to be a bad parent… | Niles梦见他是个差劲的爸爸 |
[18:00] | At least mine arose from a real problem: | 不过我的至少确实反映了我的问题 |
[18:02] | the fact that I’m alone and I will always be alone. | 那就是我很孤单 我都孤单一辈子了 |
[18:05] | Oh, geez, we come up here to relax, | 我天 我们上山来是放松来的 |
[18:06] | and you’re arguing about your dreams? | 你们却在这讨论起做梦来了 |
[18:09] | Dreams that reveal genuine anxieties which were… | 梦境会揭露真正的焦虑 |
[18:11] | Blah, blah, blah. | 拉倒吧 |
[18:12] | You’re going to lose your looks? Happens to everyone. | 能有多严重啊 人人都做梦啊 |
[18:15] | You’re afraid you’re going to end up alone? | 你怕你孤独终老 |
[18:16] | You’ll still have your family. | 你还有家人啊 |
[18:18] | You’re afraid you’re going to be a bad father? | 你怕你是个很差劲的父亲 |
[18:20] | Join the club. | 你看看我 |
[18:22] | Now just clam up and go to bed. | 都别说了 赶快去睡觉 |
[18:27] | You know, I’m starting to regret inviting him up here. | 我现在有点后悔叫他一起来了 |
[18:38] | Dad, we’re sorry. | 爸 我们错了 |
[18:41] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[18:42] | Maybe we let our problems get to us a bit too much. | 我们好像有点太夸大梦境了 |
[18:45] | Well, hell, yes. | 可不是么 |
[18:46] | If they’re the worst of your problems | 如果这就是你们最糟糕的问题的话 |
[18:47] | you’re lucky | 那你们很幸运啊 |
[18:48] | I got a bullet in my hip, | 我胯上挨了一枪 |
[18:50] | a girlfriend who’s too good for me | 我实在配不上我这么完美的女朋友 |
[18:52] | and might realize it any day, | 而她随时可能发现 |
[18:53] | a dog who’s pushing 80 in human years | 我的狗按人类年龄算都快80了 |
[18:56] | and I’m not far behind him– | 我也没差多少 |
[18:57] | but you don’t hear me making a fuss, do you? | 但是你们没见我大惊小怪吧 是不是 |
[18:59] | know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[19:00] | ‘Cause I focus on what’s good about my life. | 因为我只关注我生活里好的方面 |
[19:04] | You know what you people should do? | 你知道你们该怎么办吗 |
[19:06] | Let’s tell them, Ronee. | 让我们来给他们上一课 Ronee |
[19:12] | *Grab your coat and get your hat* | *拿上外套 戴好帽子* |
[19:15] | *Leave your worries on the doorstep* | *烦恼留在门口的台阶上* |
[19:19] | *Life can be so sweet* | *生活可以如此甜蜜* |
[19:22] | *On the sunny side of the street* | *就在向阳侧的街道上* |
[19:45] | *Can’t you hear the pitter-pat* | *你能听到嘀嗒的雨声吗* |
[19:49] | *And that happy tune is your step* | *那就是你幸福的音节啊* |
[19:53] | *Life can be complete* | *生活可以如此完整* |
[19:56] | *On the sunny side of the street* | 就在向阳侧的街道上* |
[19:59] | *I used to walk in the shade* | *我曾经一蹶不振* |
[20:03] | *With my blues on parade* | *人人都能看出我悲伤的心事* |
[20:07] | *But I’m not afraid* | *而我终于不再畏惧* |
[20:11] | *This rover crossed over* | *流浪的我终于找回信心* |
[20:14] | *If I never have a cent* | *就算我身无分文* |
[20:18] | *I’ll be rich as Rockefeller* | *我也像石油大亨一样富有* |
[20:22] | Gold dust at my feet. On the sunny side of the street* | *因为金色粉尘在我脚下 就在向阳侧的街道上* |