时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | 三天前 | |
[00:49] | D’you think he’s got servants in Cornwall? | 你觉得他在康沃尔有仆人吗? |
[00:51] | Dunno. Probably a few retainers, couple of scullery maids. | 不知道 可能有几个随从和洗碗女仆 |
[00:56] | The odd butler, footman. Basic set-up. | 外加个怪异的男管家 男仆 基本的配备 |
[00:59] | Gardener. That might be nice. Bit of Mellors action. | 有园丁 应该还不错 有点梅洛斯的感觉 |
[00:59] | 梅洛斯: 英国著名艺术家 | |
[01:02] | What? | 啥? |
[01:03] | Up against a tree. | 面朝大树 |
[01:07] | Never mind. This is going to be so good for us. | 算了 这对我们来说简直太棒了 |
[01:09] | And a change of scene can really enhance concentration. | 换个环境可以提高注意力 |
[01:12] | We’ll get so much work done. | 能完成很多作业 |
[01:14] | Howard’s on the phone to BT. Says he’ll get the train. | 霍华德在给电信公司打电话 他说他坐火车去 |
[01:16] | – What about Kingsley? – He’s not coming. | – 那金斯利呢? – 他不去了 |
[01:18] | Heather and Kingsley spending some “quality time” together. | 希瑟和金斯利正共同享受著”黄金时光” |
[01:21] | Ugh! | 额 |
[01:22] | From Pussy man to Pussy witch. I know – probably for the best. | 蛋疼男和乳酸女 我明白 这对我们是好事 |
[01:25] | Last thing we want is a couple on Freakout. | 大家最不想有情侣出席派对 |
[01:28] | Thought you said it was a study weekend. | 我记得你说过这周末是学习周 |
[01:30] | Yeah, well, it’s both. | 是的 要劳逸结合嘛 |
[01:33] | We’ll study from 9-1, then party like fuck, | 我们从九点学到一点 然后派对 |
[01:36] | then study from 3-6 then party like fuck again. | 再从三点学到六点 又接著派对 |
[01:39] | It is good to vary the schedule. | 改变计划表真不赖啊 |
[01:41] | Look – who knows what’ll happen? | 听著 谁知道到时候会咋样? |
[01:43] | We might all end up getting so drunk that we have an orgy. | 也许我们最后都喝的烂醉 然后乱搞 |
[01:45] | For example. | 举个例子而已 |
[01:47] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[01:48] | No. | 屁 |
[01:49] | No. We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[01:51] | Look. | 听著 |
[01:53] | You can have a think about it. | 你可以好好考虑一下 |
[01:55] | We don’t need to decide now. | 没必要这么快决定嘛 |
[01:57] | Drive on! Oh, and fuck the satnav. | 继续开! 破导航仪 |
[01:59] | It’s just straight down the motorway and turn right at Bath. | 就是下高速然后在巴斯右转 |
[02:16] | You could still go. | 你可以去啊 |
[02:17] | I don’t want to. I’m fine. | 我不想去 我没事 |
[02:19] | Kings… | 金… |
[02:21] | Yeah, well, look, they’ve gone now. It’s broken. | 他们走都走了 已经来不及了 |
[02:23] | But I said you should go. | 但我说了你应该去的 |
[02:26] | Clearly a test. | 很明显你是在试探我 |
[02:27] | Kingsley, honestly – you should’ve just gone. | 金斯利 我认真的 你真该去的 |
[02:29] | I’ve got shitloads of work anyway. | 姐特么还有一大堆作业 |
[02:31] | You’re only trying to make me feel sorry for you. | 你就是为了让我对你产生愧疚 |
[02:32] | What!? | 啥!? |
[02:34] | I should be able to go away for a weekend and it’s not a massive deal. | 我本来可以离开一个周末的 又不是什么大事 |
[02:36] | And you can! | 你是可以啊! |
[02:38] | How come I’m sitting here then? | 那我怎么还坐在这? |
[02:39] | I don’t know! Why are you? | 我怎么知道 问你自己啊 |
[02:41] | Because I feel guilty! Which is unfair on me because | 因为我感到内疚 这不公平 |
[02:44] | it’s just a couple of days away with my mates | 我只是想和我同伴一起玩几天 |
[02:45] | and you give me a hard time about it! | 你却给我脸色看 |
[02:47] | I’m saying go, I don’t mind! | 我说真的 去啊 我不介意! |
[02:49] | Have a shoebox full of fun. Freakout. | 你想怎么嗨怎么嗨 |
[02:53] | You mean, you actuallydon’tmind? | 这么说 你真的不介意? |
[02:57] | Kingsley? Go to Cornwall. | 金斯利 去康沃尔吧 |
[03:00] | Because it should be obvious from talking to me that | 从和我的对话中 你应该很明显能听出来 |
[03:03] | if I can’t fix this problem, it probably requires | 如果我都无法解决这问题 那就得请出 |
[03:05] | the highest level of diagnostic troubleshooter you have. | 你们最厉害的问题诊断专家了 |
[03:08] | I wangled a party visa. I’ll see you down there, dude. | 我骗到个派对通行证 在那边等你 |
[03:13] | Look. | 听著 |
[03:15] | At this very minute I should be in Cornwall enjoying a freakout. | 在这一刻 我本该在康沃尔享受派对 |
[03:17] | Now, are you going to pass me on to an expert or not? | 那你到底要不要给我接专家? |
[03:20] | You moron. | 你个蠢货 |
[03:21] | ‘Will you hold please while I transfer you?’ | ‘那请您别挂机 我给您转接好吗’ |
[03:23] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 |
[03:30] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[03:31] | “Perstel, of the stiff staff, per stern hip be gripped.” | @#¥%&*%#(晦涩难懂的中古英语) |
[03:35] | What the fuck? | 啥破玩意儿? |
[03:36] | It’s Middle English. | 中古英语 |
[03:38] | You’re telling me. | 我当然知道 |
[03:39] | Wasn’t that like a language session or something? | 那不就像个语言课吗? |
[03:42] | I thought that was for foreign students. | 我以为这是给外国学生读的 |
[03:45] | No-one ever said there was more than one English! | 谁知道英语不止一种啊! |
[03:47] | Argh! | 擦! |
[03:50] | I don’t mind talking to you. | 我倒是不介意跟你说 |
[03:52] | I just know the shape of your customer service decision tree. | 但我知道你们为客户提供答案的方式和流程 |
[03:55] | And you’re not going to be able to fix this. But. | 你根本无法解决这事的 但是 |
[03:57] | Prem Oppo 65 from Seattle might have a chance, but you, | 西雅图的那些电信男倒有点可能 而你 |
[04:01] | reading out pages from a woefully outdated operating manual, WILL NOT! | 仅靠一本不靠谱又过时的操作手册 肯定不能 |
[04:06] | ‘Will you hold, please?’ | ‘请别挂机’ |
[04:08] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Bit late. | 有点晚哦 |
[04:19] | Vod, can you check it for me? | 福德 能帮我看一下吗? |
[04:23] | It’s Twitter. Someone’s “mentioned” you. | 是你的推特 有人艾特你了 |
[04:25] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:30] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[04:33] | Yeah. Stuff on my mind. | 还好 在想事 |
[04:36] | Like what? | 想啥? |
[04:38] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:41] | Dave’s wedding. Yeah, this weekend, actually. | 戴夫的婚礼 他这周末结婚 |
[04:45] | What? | 啥? |
[04:46] | I’m totally fine with it. | 我看得很开了 |
[04:53] | This girl called Lucy. Really lovely girl. Friend of ours from school. | 那姑娘叫露西 真的很可爱 在校时的朋友 |
[04:58] | Whole village’ll be there. Fucking nightmare. | 整个村庄都会去 真特么是场噩梦啊 |
[05:01] | Watching Dave. | 看著戴夫 |
[05:03] | Marry Lucy. | 迎娶露西 |
[05:06] | In my church. | 在我的教堂里 |
[05:07] | That I was meant to be getting married in. | 我本来打算在那里面结婚的 |
[05:09] | They’re basically having my wedding. | 他们根本就是在结我的婚 |
[05:12] | Settling down. With a family. | 他们会在那安顿下来 组建家庭 |
[05:15] | Sense of security. Local community. | 有安全感 融入当地社区 |
[05:19] | Urgh, well, nightmare. | 额 果然是噩梦 |
[05:21] | I’m very relaxed about the whole situation. | 姐对这事已经完全释怀了 |
[05:33] | Where is everyone? | 大伙都去哪了? |
[05:36] | Hmm? Cornwall. | 嗯? 康沃尔 |
[05:38] | I see. | 是哦 |
[05:41] | You not invited? | 没叫你吗? |
[05:43] | I’m going soon. | 我很快就走了 |
[05:46] | I’m on hold. | 还在等转接 |
[05:48] | It’s been 12 hours. | 已经十二小时 |
[05:50] | 37 minutes. And counting. | 又三十七分钟了 还在转 |
[05:56] | Just to inform you, I’m expecting a visitor. | 我只是想告诉你 有人会来 |
[05:59] | Just a fuck buddy from back home. | 是我老家的一个床伴 |
[06:03] | It is the correct term, “fuck buddy”? | 是这么说吗 “床伴” |
[06:08] | I believe so. | 应该是吧 |
[06:12] | He’s a man. We fuck. | 是个男的 我们做爱 |
[06:15] | Nothing more serious. | 仅此而已 |
[06:18] | A buddy for fucking? | 一个专门暖床的伙伴? |
[06:25] | You’re determined. That’s nice. | 你真是坚定 好品质 |
[06:28] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[06:47] | Welcome to my house, my very big house, in the country. | 欢迎来到我家 我在乡村的超大的家 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna smoke our heads off and drink our feet off. | 我们要抽烟抽到脑抽筋 喝酒喝到脚断掉 |
[06:53] | Fuck me! | 操啊! |
[06:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:57] | There’s no food. | 没有食物 |
[06:59] | There’s no water. | 没有水 |
[07:00] | Blimey. OK, er, water, water. | 啊呀 对啊 水 水 |
[07:04] | Water switch. | 水阀 |
[07:06] | Where’s your boiler? Your water mains? | 你的烧水壶呢? 你家水管呢? |
[07:08] | Where’s my boiler? Best way with this place is just to Google it. | 我的烧水壶呢? 在这地方找东西最好问谷歌 |
[07:15] | “How do I switch on the water in my very big house?” | “如何在我超大的家里开启总阀门?” |
[07:37] | My god. | 天哪 |
[07:39] | I think I just found my dad. By the old Defender. | 我想我刚找到了我老爸 用的老版的间谍软件 |
[07:44] | My dad’s on Google Earth! | 我爸在谷歌地球上! |
[07:47] | My dad is still alive on Google Earth. | 我爸在谷歌地球上还活著 |
[07:49] | I know they’re using my wedding day and my church and everything, | 他们用了我的结婚日 我的教堂 我的一切 |
[07:53] | but it would’ve been nice to be involved, you know? | 但和我有点关系我已经很幸福了 你知道吗 |
[07:58] | You’re very popular all of a sudden. | 你怎么一下子变得那么受欢迎了 |
[08:01] | No, I’m not. Lipsgate. It’s trending. | 不 不是我 是唇门 有这趋势 |
[08:04] | They think I shut down Derek’s gay and lesbian magazine. | 他们以为是我封杀了德里克的同志和蕾丝杂志 |
[08:07] | That’s cool. You see? Here I am, in Devon… | 没关系 看到了吧 我在这 在德文郡 |
[08:10] | Cornwall. | 是康沃尔 |
[08:11] | With someone whose poetry magazine is trending on Twitter. | 身边有人的诗歌杂志在推特上火起来了 |
[08:15] | “Who the fuck does that gay-hating slut think she is? | “对同性恋有意见的那婊子以为她是谁啊 |
[08:18] | Hope she dies.” | 赶紧去死” |
[08:18] | Yeah, sure, it’s a bit harsh, | 嗯 显然语气有点冲 |
[08:20] | but it’s still to do with your poetry magazine. Yes? | 但也只是针对你的诗歌杂志的 是吧? |
[08:23] | That’s what my friends are doing. | 这就是我朋友们干的事儿 |
[08:25] | No-one in South Wales does poetry. | 南威尔士没人会写诗 |
[08:28] | Apart from Dylan Thomas. | 除了迪伦·托马斯 |
[08:30] | What up, K-dawg? You came! | 什么情况 K兄? 你来啦! |
[08:31] | Knotsford! Knotsford! Knotsford! | 2B福德! 2B福德! 2B福德! |
[08:31] | 是JP做作地叫纳茨福德(应为Knutsford) | |
[08:34] | If it wasn’t for Kingsley, I’d probably still be getting married. | 要不是为了金斯利 我应该还是能结婚的 |
[08:38] | Aye-aye-aye? | 呀呀呀 |
[08:40] | S’up, lad? What happened to Wifie? | 啥情况啊 你老婆怎么了 |
[08:43] | Nothing. I came. | 没什么 我来了呗 |
[08:44] | 17 short hours on a coach next to juddering crack hound | 和乱吠的猎狗一起坐了17个小时的大巴后 |
[08:47] | and here I am. | 哥终于到了 |
[08:48] | He left his bitch, to suck, | 他离开了他的妞 太蛋疼了 |
[08:50] | as he came, to fuck! | 他居然来了 太操蛋了 |
[08:54] | The Pussyman is in da house! | 蛋疼男也来这儿喽 |
[09:07] | Maybe you should just hang up. You’re missing a weekend away. | 也许你该挂掉的 不然周末被浪费了 |
[09:10] | I will never hang up. | 我坚决不挂 |
[09:13] | I know you can hear me. I said, “never”! | 我知道你听得到 我说”坚决不” |
[09:17] | We’re having a serious study Sesh. | 我们还有功课要学 塞希 |
[09:19] | Come on, we need caffeine. | 来吧 我们需要点咖啡因 |
[09:32] | Hey, you know what’d be brilliant? | 嘿 你们知道什么才叫明智吗? |
[09:35] | Driving to Wales and gatecrashing Dave’s wedding. | 开到威尔士 冲进戴夫的婚礼 |
[09:38] | Not sure Dave’ll love it. | 不晓得戴夫会不会喜欢 |
[09:40] | He will! It’d be a laugh. | 他会的! 会很有笑果 |
[09:42] | I just think we’re all pretty drunk, and too drunk to drive. | 我感觉我们都醉了 醉得开不了车了 |
[09:46] | Not in Devon. | 不是在德文郡 |
[09:47] | Cornwall. | 是在康沃尔 |
[09:48] | Cornwall! | 康沃尔! |
[09:48] | I meant Cornwall. Cornwall, Cornwall, Cornwall. | 我是说康沃尔 康沃尔 康沃尔 康沃尔 |
[09:51] | Who you texting? | 你在给谁发短信? |
[09:53] | Just bloody Heather, checking up on me. | 该死的希瑟 查我的岗 |
[10:00] | Gardener. | 是园丁 |
[10:05] | Hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[10:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:08] | Because I shot her dad. | 因为我射中了她老爸 |
[10:12] | You what?! | 你干了什么?! |
[10:13] | Ugh, it’s no biggie. | 呃 没什么大不了的 |
[10:14] | He was like, a beater on one of our shoots | 在某次狩猎中他担当类似于助猎者的角色 |
[10:17] | and I accidentally shot him. End of. | 而我不小心射中了他 没了 |
[10:19] | Was he OK? | 他还好吧? |
[10:21] | Yeah. Well, I mean, he did die, | 当然了 我的意思是他确实死了 |
[10:23] | but like a couple of years later. | 但那是几年以后的事了 |
[10:25] | Had an operation and the organ didn’t take, or something. | 他做了一次手术 说是器官功能衰竭啥的 |
[10:28] | You can hardly lay the blame for that at my door. | 这可不怪我 |
[10:31] | 希瑟: 迈克在这儿陪我 晚安 | |
[10:34] | Josie, who’s Mike? | 乔茜 迈克是谁? |
[10:35] | Dunno. Which Mike is it? | 不知道 哪个迈克? |
[10:37] | Is it Sexy Mike? | 是性感迈克吗? |
[10:39] | It just says, “Mike’s here keeping me company”? Who’s the other Mike? | 她只说 “迈克陪著我” 另一个迈克呢? |
[10:43] | There’s Sexy Mike, and there’s Mike With A Big Dick. | 有性感迈克 还有大JJ迈克 |
[10:46] | She’s probably just studying. | 她可能只是在学习 |
[10:48] | Why do you think she was so happy for you to go away? | 为什么觉得你离开 她反而很开心呢? |
[10:50] | Maybe she wanted to get some work done. | 也许她有事要做 |
[10:53] | Yeah, get some work done on Sexy Mike’s big dick! | 没错 伺候性感迈克的大JJ! |
[10:56] | No, you’re mixing them up. | 不 你搞混了 |
[10:57] | Sexy Mike might not even have a big dick. | 性感迈克可能根本没有大JJ |
[10:59] | He might be, say, very handsome or have great arms. | 他可能英俊潇洒 或者拥有温暖结实的双臂 |
[11:03] | Is that meant to be helping?! | 有区别吗?! |
[11:05] | Ask her. If she says, “We’re just mates”, | 你问问她 如果她说”我们只是同学” |
[11:07] | that’s woman-speak | 那么女人的潜台词就是 |
[11:08] | for, “Whilst my boyfriend’s away, | “趁著我男友不在 |
[11:09] | “we’re going to be fucking each other’s brains out.” | 我们干得天雷勾地火” |
[11:17] | Oh, Josie, what the fuck are you doing? | 乔茜 尼玛你在干嘛? |
[11:18] | I’m just going to Wales I’ll see you later. | 我只是要去趟威尔士 待会见 |
[11:23] | Josie, you’re too drunk to drunk-drive. | 乔茜 你喝太多 连酒驾都不会了 |
[11:26] | That’s quite drunk. | 酩酊大醉了 |
[11:28] | Bollocks! I’m sober enough to drunk-drive. I just tripped. | 胡说! 我够清醒能酒驾 只是绊了一下而已 |
[11:34] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森? |
[11:37] | Mummy! Wh-what the hell are you doing here? | 妈咪! 你在这干嘛? |
[11:40] | Well, this is my house and I live here. | 这是我的房子 我住这儿 |
[11:42] | At least until Monday. What are you doing? | 至少在周一前是这样 你在这干嘛? |
[11:44] | Obviously, I’ve invited my friends down for a freakout? | 很明显 我请朋友出来放松放松 |
[11:48] | What do you mean, “until Monday”? | “在周一前”是什么意思? |
[11:51] | I just popped down to freshen the place up. | 我抽空把房子清理了一下 |
[11:53] | I put it on the market and it got snapped up. | 挂到市场上卖 它遭到了疯抢 |
[11:56] | The house has been sold. | 房子卖了 |
[11:58] | Holy fucking shit, Mummy! | 我擦 我的妈咪啊! |
[12:01] | What?! | 你干了什么?! |
[12:20] | Have look through the keyhole, see if there’s anyone with her. | 你从锁眼里看看有人和她在一起吗? |
[12:23] | It’ll have to be quick. | 得很快哦 |
[12:24] | I can’t leave the living room for long periods. | 我不能长时间离开客厅 |
[12:27] | I thought you were coming down. | 我以为你刚睡醒 萎靡不振呢 |
[12:29] | I am. I will. | 是啊 是快了 |
[12:30] | It’s just that I’ve been drawn into a battle of wills. | 我卷入了一场意志力比拼中 |
[12:33] | Here’s what they don’t know. | 但他们不知道 |
[12:35] | I will NEVER give up. | 我永不言弃 |
[12:37] | What am I looking for? | 让我找什么? |
[12:39] | OK. So… | 好吧 那… |
[12:41] | Just have a look through the keyhole. | 从锁眼里看看 |
[12:48] | ‘Hello?’ | ‘您好’ |
[13:04] | Hello! Now you listen to me! | 喂 听我说! |
[13:07] | ‘Your call is important to us. | ‘您的来电至关重要 |
[13:09] | You’re currently being held in a queue.’ | 等待接听中’ |
[13:11] | One of our operators will be with you shortly.’ | 我们的接线员会即时联系你’ |
[13:15] | Oh, you’re good! | 哦 很好! |
[13:18] | You really are! | 你们真是好到家了! |
[13:20] | “Saf-pat-poo shall sicame.” | “@#¥&*¥#@+”(绕口的中古英语) |
[13:22] | Uh! Seriously, it’s twisting my fucking melon. | 呃! 说真的 真他妈快把我转晕了 |
[13:26] | You need the modern translation. | 你得看看现代英语的译本 |
[13:28] | Morning, Kingsley! | 早上好 金斯利! |
[13:30] | Morning, Mrs Pembersley. | 早上好 潘伯斯利夫人 |
[13:31] | There’s a translation? | 有译本吗? |
[13:33] | Oh, yes. | 噢 没错 |
[13:34] | You know what? We might have a copy in the attic. | 你知道吗 阁楼可能就有一版 |
[13:38] | I read English at St Hilda’s. | 我在圣希尔达学院读英语专业 |
[13:39] | I hope you slept well. | 希望你睡得很好 |
[13:41] | Awfully well. Thanks, Mrs Pembersley. | 好极了 谢谢 潘伯斯利夫人 |
[13:43] | Thank you so much for having us. | 谢谢招待我们 |
[13:45] | Please call me Diana. | 叫我戴安娜就行了 |
[13:47] | I didn’t, obviously. | 显而易见 我没睡好 |
[13:50] | Due mainly to the crying | 主要是大哭了一场 |
[13:52] | and unhappiness caused by you selling my house. | 还有你卖我的房子让我很不开心 |
[13:56] | It’s a fucking outrage, Mummy! That’s what it is. | 尼玛我太怒了 妈咪! 就是这样 |
[13:59] | Jonathan, come on! You’re not even dressed. | 乔纳森 得了吧! 你都没换衣服 |
[14:02] | Yes, I am. This is casual wear. | 是的 这是休闲装 |
[14:04] | I am allowed to wear casual wear during the holidays. | 放假时允许穿休闲装 |
[14:07] | When will you shave? You’ve got visitors. | 你什么时候去刮胡? 你还有客人呢 |
[14:09] | I know I’ve got visitors. | 我知道我有客人 |
[14:10] | They’ve come all the way down from the North of England | 人家从英格兰北部一路过来 |
[14:13] | for a weekend freak out, which you are ruining. | 想周末放松放松 却被你给毁了 |
[14:15] | Well, you can’t make too much mess. | 好吧 你别把这搞得太乱 |
[14:17] | Vladimir is viewing on Monday. | 弗拉基米尔周一要过来看房 |
[14:19] | Can’t you use the teenagers’ room for your freak out? | 你就不能用青少年活动室来放松吗? |
[14:22] | I could help put up the ping-pong table. | 我可以帮忙搭乒乓球桌 |
[14:24] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this. | 真不敢相信你居然之前都没跟我说过 |
[14:26] | I was going to tell you in London over lunch. | 在伦敦有一次吃午饭时 我本来要告诉你的 |
[14:30] | People don’t just sell houses, OK, mother! | 别人都不卖房子的好吗 老妈! |
[14:34] | Houses are meant to be handed down. | 房子是留给后辈的 |
[14:36] | Where the fuck are we going to live?! | 那我们以后住哪?! |
[14:38] | Well, you’re in Manchester, your brother’s in Scotland, | 你在曼切斯特 你哥哥在苏格兰 |
[14:40] | I’ll move in with Leon in Chelsea. | 我会搬到切尔西和利昂住 |
[14:42] | Why are you being so dramatic? | 你用得著这么一惊一咋的吗? |
[14:44] | You can have his study when you come and stay. | 你去的话可以住他家书房 |
[14:47] | My own mother is making me homeless and she accuses me of the dramatic! | 我亲娘把我弄得无家可归还指责我咋咋呼呼! |
[14:52] | While you’re here, you can sort out stuff you want to keep. | 既然你在这 去收拾一下要的东西 |
[14:54] | The rest can go on the skip. | 剩下的都可以不要了 |
[14:55] | Wha…? We’re getting a skip now?! | 啥? 现在就开始扔了吗 |
[14:58] | Mummy, have you any idea how fucking embarrassing this is for me? | 妈咪 这知道这他妈对我来说多囧吗? |
[15:08] | It’s always like this at the end of term. | 到最后每次都这样 |
[15:11] | We call it “the bends”. | 我们称之为”谈崩” |
[15:14] | Say “bye” to him from me, will you? Oh, wait a sec! | 代我跟他说再见好吗? 对了 |
[15:17] | Key to the attic. You can grab that translation. | 阁楼的钥匙 你可以去拿译本 |
[15:26] | I just think, how come she’s never mentioned Mike before? | 我只是在想 以前她咋从没提过迈克? |
[15:30] | I mean, doesn’t that seem weird to you? | 我说你不觉得很奇怪吗? |
[15:33] | No. | 不觉得啊 |
[15:35] | It’s my old beating pole. | 这是我旧的打架专用棒 |
[15:39] | Marcus the bear! | 马库斯小熊! |
[15:41] | Look, Kingsley! It’s Marcus the bear! | 看 金斯利! 这是马库斯小熊! |
[15:45] | Ah! Cogsley. And Sprinks. | 科斯利 还有斯宾瑞克斯 |
[15:48] | My Millennium Dome mascots. | 在千年穹顶买的吉祥物 |
[15:48] | 千年穹顶:英国政府为迎接21世纪而兴建的标志性建筑 | |
[15:51] | My dad took me to get these. | 我老爸带我去的 |
[15:53] | I don’t know why everyone was so down on the Dome. | 我不明白为什么所有人都瞧不上那穹顶 |
[15:56] | It was a fucking awesome day out. | 那真他妈是美好的一天 |
[15:58] | Mike! | 迈克! |
[16:00] | He just sounds suspicious. | 听起来很可疑 |
[16:02] | I mean, Mike, Dave. | 我是说迈克 戴夫 |
[16:05] | Why are there always guys in the way, these Daves and Mikes? | 为嘛总有什么戴夫和迈克之类的人横插一脚? |
[16:31] | It’s true, you know, what they say. | 他们说得对 |
[16:34] | You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone, do you? | 失去之时才知道自己曾经拥有什么 对吧? |
[16:39] | She didn’t even say goodbye. | 她甚至连句再见都没说 |
[16:45] | Come on, where are you green bastard?! | 出来吧绿皮小混蛋 你在哪?! |
[16:50] | Happy wedding day, Josie. | 新婚快乐! 乔茜 |
[16:55] | Any more death threats? | 又有啥死亡威胁吗? |
[16:57] | Just a couple. | 有一些 |
[16:59] | Someone’s got a picture of my face | 有人搞到了我头像的照片 |
[17:01] | and put a Hitler moustache on it. | 在上面P了个希特勒的胡子 |
[17:03] | And devil horns, | 还有个魔鬼之角 |
[17:05] | which I think shows how confused they are. | 我想这表示出他们有多无聊 |
[17:09] | I don’t hate gay people, Josie. Do you believe me? | 乔茜 我不讨厌同性恋的 你信吗? |
[17:12] | I believe you don’t hate gay people. | 我信你不讨厌同性恋 |
[17:14] | I think you just hated that one guy because he had a gay magazine. | 只是讨厌办同性恋杂志的那个人 |
[17:18] | I love gay people. | 我爱同志们 |
[17:20] | Yeah, but in a Christian way. | 没错 但是以基督徒的方式来爱 |
[17:23] | Like, I love them, | 就像说 我爱他们 |
[17:25] | but they’re unnatural and they’ll burn in hell. | 但他们违背人性 还会受地狱之火 |
[17:27] | No! | 不是! |
[17:28] | OK, how about this? | 好 那这种说法如何? |
[17:29] | Have you had an experience? | 你有这种经历吗? |
[17:32] | Like, you know, with… | 比如 和… |
[17:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:36] | Say, you’ve been at a party, off the top of my head, | 假设你在一个聚会上 编得我脑细胞都死光了 |
[17:41] | you’ve had too many Archers and lemonades, say, | 你弓箭手柠檬酒喝多了 假设 |
[17:44] | and ended up snogging a girl and sticking your fingers up her… | 最后吻上一个女生 将手指插入她的… |
[17:48] | whatsit. | 小穴 |
[17:49] | NO! | 别说了! |
[17:50] | Ugh! | 恶心! |
[17:54] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[17:56] | I’m a homophobe. | 我是个反同性恋者 |
[17:57] | I wonder if she lost weight for the wedding. | 我想知道她为了婚礼减肥没 |
[18:01] | Bloody hell! | 老天! |
[18:02] | Have you found it? | 你找到了? |
[18:04] | Not exactly. | 不完全 |
[18:06] | Look at this! | 你们看! |
[18:12] | UH! That’s JP’s dad! | 这是JP的老爸! |
[18:15] | But that’s not… Is it? | 但这不是… 对吗? |
[18:17] | Not JP’s mum. Exactly! | 不是JP老妈 绝对不是! |
[18:21] | ‘Angela. | ‘安吉拉 |
[18:23] | ‘PS. Roddy, you mustn’t hate them | ‘附言 罗迪 你不能恨他们 |
[18:24] | however much you blame them for keeping us apart, | 不论你再怎么怪罪他们拆散我们 |
[18:27] | there still your children.’ | 他们都是你的孩子’ |
[18:29] | Shit! | 操! |
[18:31] | Some of these are ancient. | 有些年代久远 |
[18:34] | God! Look at how many letters there are! | 天啊! 看看 有这么多呢! |
[18:38] | Love rat! He was a love rat. | 爱情骗子! 他是个爱情骗子 |
[18:39] | All right. Take a break, letters page! | 好吧 暂停下 只是几封信而已! |
[18:43] | Should we tell him? | 我们要告诉他吗? |
[18:44] | NO! | 不! |
[18:46] | We don’t even know for sure they were doing it. | 我们甚至都不确定他们是否在一起 |
[18:48] | OK. No, they were definitely doing it. | 好吧 不 他们这肯定是在一起了 |
[18:54] | So the good news is that toothbrush and shower gel indicators | 所以好消息呢是从牙刷数量和沐浴露来看 |
[18:57] | suggest that he didn’t stay the night. | 他不会在这里过夜 |
[18:59] | The bad news is he’s back today. | 但是坏消息是他今天就会回来 |
[19:02] | Anything on conversation topics? | 他们都在聊些什么? |
[19:05] | I don’t have much | 我也不太清楚 |
[19:05] | 乔纳森·弗兰岑:美国著名小说家 随笔作家 | |
[19:06] | but I think there was mention of Jonathan Franzen. | 但是我觉得提到了乔纳森·弗兰岑 |
[19:08] | Franzen? The writer? | 弗兰岑? 那个作家? |
[19:10] | She’s never talked about him before. | 她从没跟我谈过他 |
[19:13] | Fuck! I don’t even know her. | 靠! 我甚至都不了解她 |
[19:17] | This music is making me psychotic. | 这音乐快把老子逼疯了 |
[19:27] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题么? |
[19:30] | You’re, like, liberated, right? | 你给人感觉比较开放对吧? |
[19:32] | Oh, well, you think you are, don’t you? | 其实你觉得自己是这样对吧? |
[19:34] | Then you find yourself buying a pair of sweatshop Nikes | 于是你发现自己买了双血汗工厂生产的耐克鞋 |
[19:38] | and a Nazi frappuccino | 和一杯纳粹版的星冰乐 |
[19:39] | and you think, actually, I’m just a joke, aren’t I? | 然后你觉得 其实我就是个笑话 不是么? |
[19:42] | I mean, no… | 我的意思不是… |
[19:44] | I just mean you’ve experimented with stuff before. | 我的意思就是说你以前在某些方面很有经验 |
[19:48] | You want me to get some ketamine? | 你是想让我给你搞到一些氯胺酮么? |
[19:48] | 氯胺酮:一种麻醉剂 | |
[19:50] | No! No, I don’t. | 不! 不 我不是这个意思 |
[19:52] | I just… | 我就是… |
[19:53] | the only way to sort of prove that I don’t hate gay people | 唯一能证明我不讨厌同志的方法 |
[19:56] | is to, sort of, become one… for a bit. | 就是在某种程度上变成那样 沾点边也行 |
[20:01] | And, I was thinking, because you’ve got short hair… | 所以我认为 你留著短发… |
[20:05] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[20:06] | Well, we thought you were. | 我们以前就认为你是 |
[20:07] | In the beginning. | 刚开始的时候 |
[20:09] | Josie was convinced. | 乔茜当时还信誓旦旦 |
[20:11] | Thought I was what? | 认为我是什么呢? |
[20:13] | A… | 一个… |
[20:15] | lesbian. | 百合 |
[20:16] | And? How do you know I’m not? | 然后呢? 你又是怎么知道我不是的? |
[20:18] | I don’t! That’s what I’m saying. | 我不觉得 这就是我心中想的 |
[20:21] | I just mean, you do shag quite a lot of men. | 我的意思你和很多男的都搞过 |
[20:25] | Not in a bad way. | 并不是批评你啊 |
[20:27] | I just think, technically, | 我就是觉得 从技术角度说 |
[20:29] | lesbians maybe don’t do that. | 百合们是不会这样的 |
[20:31] | But I was thinking, if you wanted to… | 但是我在想 如果你想试试… |
[20:34] | No! | 不! |
[20:35] | No what? | 为什不呢? |
[20:37] | I know what and the answer’s no. | 我知道你想说什么 但答案是不行 |
[20:39] | I won’t be your fake beard. | 我可不想做你的假男友 |
[20:40] | Oh! Why not? | 噢! 为什么不行呢? |
[20:42] | You’re too straight. | 你太直了 |
[20:44] | What do you mean, too straight? | 你这是什么意思 太直了? |
[20:47] | It’s your shoulders or something. Look at them. | 你肩膀上有什么东西 看一下 |
[20:47] | 这是一个整人游戏 引人去看自己的肩膀 此处暗喻她傻 | |
[20:50] | No way. | 不行 |
[20:51] | Yes! Finally! | 棒极了! 终于找到了! |
[20:56] | So, all legal avenues have been exhausted. | 所有的法律途径都行不通 |
[20:58] | I spoke to my brother but Mummy’s already got to him. | 我和我的哥哥谈 但是我妈早得到了他的支持 |
[21:01] | It’s two against one. | 现在是二对一 |
[21:02] | Well, two and a half if you include Leon. | 好吧 如果你算上利昂就是两个半对一个 |
[21:05] | Bad enough Leon is winning over Mum, | 利昂说服了我妈 他实在太不厚道了 |
[21:07] | there’s absolutely no fucking way he’s getting his grubby little hands | 我绝不会给他机会 让他那肮脏的小手 |
[21:11] | on my father’s wine. | 碰到我爸的酒的 |
[21:12] | It’s all got to get drunk, people. | 现在咱们把这些都喝了吧 伙计们 |
[21:14] | All 147 bottles. | 一共一百四十七瓶 |
[21:16] | I’m calling it “the clearance”. | 我把它称之为”大清扫计划” |
[21:21] | Well? | 好了吧 |
[21:23] | Maybe one day they’ll pick up. | 也许总有一天他们会接电话的 |
[21:25] | So, no, | 所以 不行 |
[21:28] | I don’t think it is futile. | 我不觉得是白费力气 |
[21:30] | And, yes, | 是啊 |
[21:32] | maybe I have missed out on a real, live social experience | 或许我错过了一种真实有趣的社会生活 |
[21:36] | for 48 hours of mental torture, | 而遭受了四十八个小时的精神折磨 |
[21:39] | but that is my choice. | 但这是我的选择 |
[21:42] | And I don’t appreciate your negative attitude. | 所以我可不喜欢你现在消极的态度 |
[21:51] | Right then. Where are we? | 好的 我们现在到哪了? |
[21:53] | Oral hygiene, which is yellow. | 口腔卫生 对应的是黄色 |
[21:57] | So is Chateauneuf du Pape. | 所以就是教皇新堡 |
[22:02] | Excellent! | 好极了! |
[22:04] | What about if I shaved my head. | 如果我把头发剪了怎么样 |
[22:06] | I bet people will believe I’m a lesbian if I shaved my head. | 我赌如果剃了光头 人们一定会觉得我是百合 |
[22:09] | Or a neo-Nazi. | 或是一个新纳粹主义者 |
[22:11] | Shit! | 操! |
[22:12] | No, or a cancer patient. | 不 也可能是个癌症病人做了化疗 |
[22:14] | They’ll feel sorry for you and stop the hate campaign. | 他们会觉得很愧疚 然后停止所谓的憎恶运动 |
[22:17] | Yeah, because faking cancer will really get people on her side. | 好吧 因为假冒癌症患者确实会引人同情 |
[22:20] | It’s just a suggestion. | 这只是个建议 |
[22:23] | Why is there a cupboard in front of the window? | 为什么在窗户前有个碗柜? |
[22:26] | JP’s laying claim to his birth right. | 那是JP在向世人宣告他与生俱有的权利 |
[22:28] | He’s pulling a lockdown. | 他开启了锁定模式 |
[22:35] | JP, is that right? | JP 你这么做行吗? |
[22:36] | She said something about you barricading us all in the house. | 她说你要把我们都锁在这个屋子里 |
[22:39] | Yes, the bitch is going ahead with the sale. | 是的 有个贱人先把这房子卖了 |
[22:42] | Give me a hand with this, mate. Come on! | 过来帮我一把 哥们 快点! |
[22:45] | Possession is 9/10 of the law, | 关于占有的规定占了法律的百分之九十 |
[22:48] | that is a legal fact. | 这就是法律事实 |
[22:49] | It’s not. That’s just what people who don’t know anything about the law say. | 才不是 只有那些根本不懂法律的人才这么说 |
[22:53] | Whatever! This house is my birthright and, | 管他呢! 这房子是我从出生就附带的东西 |
[22:55] | whilst I’m in it, | 而且现在我还在这里住著 |
[22:56] | there will be no Russian takeover. Capiche? | 我不会让那些俄罗斯富翁抢走的 懂了吗 |
[22:58] | So what happens when he turns up for the viewing? | 那到时候他们出现了要看房怎么办? |
[23:00] | Well, we’ll just have to make sure this place has got the wow factor. | 所以我们就要提前让这房子有些亮点 |
[23:05] | This shit just got shooty shooty gun gun. | 这些该死的人只配挨些小枪子 |
[23:08] | You’re going to shoot him? | 你要向他们开枪么? |
[23:10] | You are allowed to defend your property in the country, | 在这个国家 你是有权保护自己财产的 |
[23:12] | – Knutsford. – Sure, yeah, but you are actually going to shoot him. | – 纳茨福特 – 好吧 但你真的要开枪吗 |
[23:15] | They’re just here as backup in case your legal argument collapses. | 它们只是后备计划 以防那些法律文件不顶用 |
[23:18] | You are either with me or against me, dude. | 你是要和我一起还是要跟我作对 兄弟 |
[23:21] | So, some rich guy wants to give your mum millions of pounds | 所以说一个有钱人想要出几百万的英镑 |
[23:23] | to buy your house and you are going to shoot him? | 向你老妈买这栋房子 而你却要开枪打他? |
[23:26] | Look, I don’t know who I’m going to shoot. | 听我说 我也不知道我会不会开枪 |
[23:28] | You don’t know who you’re going to shoot | 在扣动扳机的那一刻前 |
[23:29] | until you shoot them. | 你永远都不知道自己会向谁开枪 |
[23:31] | You’re planning to stay here and shoot | 你是打算一直待在这里 |
[23:32] | everyone who comes near the house | 给每个靠近这里的人一枪 |
[23:34] | in case they want to buy it? | 防止他们买走这栋房子? |
[23:35] | What happens when term starts? Are you going to be based here | 那开始上课了怎么办? 难道你要扎根在这个 |
[23:38] | in the killing fields and commute to Manchester? | 充满杀戮的地方 然后再赶回曼彻斯特吗? |
[23:40] | Say something to him. | 快来个人劝劝他吧 |
[23:41] | What is there to say? He’s thought it through. | 还有什么好说的? 他都深思熟虑了 |
[23:43] | What the hell is this? | 这都是些什么啊? |
[23:45] | Have you forgotten about the clearance? | 难道你们忘记我们的大清扫计划了? |
[23:47] | This wine won’t drink itself. | 这些酒不会自己喝掉自己的 |
[23:48] | You can’t drink 147 bottles of wine by tomorrow. | 到明天肯定喝不完这一百四十七瓶酒的 |
[23:51] | Oh, we can have a go. | 那我们可以带走 |
[23:54] | And if we can’t drink, we’ll taste. | 既然喝不完 那我们可以单纯的尝尝而已 |
[24:02] | Let the freak-out escalate. | 疯狂计划大升级 |
[24:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[24:11] | I’m going to get some dinner. | 我去搞点晚饭 |
[24:13] | You’re on point, bitch. | 你也得去 贱人 |
[24:19] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[24:21] | Joost. | 约斯特 |
[24:23] | Business problem of some kind. | 是由于某些商务上的问题 |
[24:25] | I’m feeling very frustrated. | 我很沮丧 |
[24:26] | It’s been three months. | 这都已经三个月了 |
[24:29] | And, generally speaking, I’d like to do sex at least two times a month | 我一般喜欢一个月有至少两次的滚床单活动 |
[24:32] | as I believe it’s beneficial for the heart and nervous system. | 我觉得这有助于我的心脏和神经系统 |
[24:46] | If you like, you could come upstairs to my room | 如果你喜欢 你可以下楼去我的房间 |
[24:48] | and we could have intercourse. | 我们可以好好的做一场 |
[24:52] | There is an opportunity | 这可是个好机会 |
[24:54] | since Heather’s not in and I’m feeling very sexual. | 因为希瑟不在这里 而且我也蠢蠢欲动 |
[24:59] | Probably to do with my menstrual cycle. | 或许这跟我的月经周期有关 |
[25:01] | Usually I would masturbate | 通常我会自慰 |
[25:03] | but I’ve been feeling a certain | 但是我确实感到 |
[25:06] | energy between us. | 咱俩之间有种奇妙的能量 |
[25:12] | I may be wrong but, anyway, | 我的感觉或许错了 但不管怎么样 |
[25:16] | I will be in my room. It’s up to you. | 我都待在房间里 你看吧 |
[25:44] | Howard, where are you? | 霍华德 你在哪? |
[25:46] | I’ve got two dead chickens and they’ve got feathers. | 我打到了两只鸡 它们都有毛 |
[25:48] | Is that right? | 是这样的吧? |
[25:49] | And what do you do with the feet? | 该怎么处理它们的脚? |
[25:52] | Do they fold back in? | 它们的脚是蜷著叠起来的吗? |
[25:54] | Call me back when you get this. | 收到留言打给我 |
[26:13] | Turn around, turn around. | 转过去 转过去 |
[26:17] | Harder. Yes, yes, yes, no. Ja, ja, ja! | 再猛点 好的 好 不 呀! |
[26:22] | Jumanji! | 太爽了! |
[26:27] | ‘Hello? | ‘喂? |
[26:28] | Is there someone on the line?’ | 有人在电话旁么?’ |
[26:34] | OK, I’d like to propose a toast. | 好的 我提议现在大家一起举杯 |
[26:38] | I don’t think that’s how you make coq au vin. | 我觉得酒闷仔鸡不是那样做的吧 |
[26:41] | Do you want to do it? | 那你来做? |
[26:42] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[26:44] | Still not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[26:46] | What? | 干嘛呢? |
[26:49] | I’m not getting off with you. | 我是不会和你交往的 |
[26:51] | Final answer. | 最后的回答 |
[26:52] | Why are you two talking about getting off with each other? | 为什么你俩会讨论交往的问题? |
[26:54] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[26:55] | Come on, toast. | 好吧 干杯 |
[26:58] | Dad, | 爸 |
[27:00] | you may have been a bit of a shit, but you were the most | 或许有段时间你混蛋得跟屎一样 但你却是 |
[27:05] | loyal, faithful and dedicated dad | 最忠诚 最值得信赖和最有奉献精神的父亲 |
[27:10] | that any son could hope to have. | 比任何儿子心目中的理想老爸都好 |
[27:15] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[27:17] | To my dad. | 敬我爸 |
[27:18] | To your dad. | 敬你爸 |
[27:20] | To your dad. To my dad. | 敬你爸 敬我爸 |
[27:21] | To your dad. | 敬你爸 |
[27:32] | What are you going to do with these photos, anyway? | 你要拿咱俩拍的这些照片做什么? |
[27:35] | Tweet them? | 发到推特上吗 |
[27:35] | Pretend I’m your lezzer mate or your girlfriend? | 假装我是你的女性伴侣或者你的女朋友? |
[27:38] | No. I’ve been thinking about it and, anyway, I’ve decided… | 不 我已经想过了 不管怎么说 我决定了 |
[27:42] | you’re not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[27:44] | Kingsley. | 金斯利 |
[27:44] | I think I’d rather do it with someone a bit more girly. | 我宁愿和一个更有女人味的人在一起 |
[27:47] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[27:49] | I’d probably rather be with someone like Josie. | 我可能更倾向于乔茜这样的 |
[27:51] | Oh, yes. | 哦 耶 |
[27:53] | Can I get a picture, Jose? | 我们能合个影么 乔茜? |
[27:56] | Yeah, babe. | 当然 宝贝 |
[27:57] | OK, if it kicks off, it’s every man for himself. | 好吧 开始了之后就各顾各了 |
[27:59] | First come, first served. | 先到先得 |
[28:02] | You can kiss me if you like. I don’t mind. | 要是想的话你可以吻我 我不介意 |
[28:04] | If you think it’ll make people stop hating you, | 如果你觉得那能让人们不再讨厌你的话 |
[28:07] | I’m definitely drunk enough. | 反正我是醉得可以了 |
[28:08] | She won’t do it, Josie, look at her shoulders. | 她不会的 乔茜 看看她的肩膀就知道了 |
[28:11] | Shut up about my shoulders. | 别再讨论我的肩膀了 |
[28:12] | I’m not afraid to snog Josie. | 我才不是怕吻乔茜 |
[28:15] | I just want to make sure that it’s the right thing to do. | 我只是想确定我做的事是正确的 |
[28:18] | Yes, of course it’s the right thing to do, you know? | 对 那当然是对的了 知道么? |
[28:20] | Just relax, do it. | 放松 上吧 |
[28:21] | JP, we’re not doing this for you. | JP 我们接吻不是接给你看的 |
[28:23] | We are doing this so Oregon can pretend she doesn’t hate gay people. | 这样做是为了让人们以为俄勒冈不反对同性恋 |
[28:26] | Yeah, well, I literally | 嗯 好吧 我一点都不在乎 |
[28:27] | couldn’t give a nun’s hymen why you’re doing it. Just do it. | 你们是为了什么 赶紧亲吧 |
[28:31] | Just so you know, snogging a girl | 顺便说一句 在一个男性观众面前 |
[28:34] | for an audience of men doesn’t count. | 吻一个女孩是不算数的 |
[28:37] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[28:40] | Let’s do it in the snug. | 我们去储物间里亲吧 |
[28:42] | What? No, no, you can’t go in there. | 什么? 不 不 你们不能走 |
[28:44] | Stop it. No, where are you going? | 别走 别 你们要去哪里? |
[28:46] | Please, come out. | 求求你们了 出来吧 |
[28:48] | This is my house. | 这可是我家 |
[28:49] | I forbid you to snog in the snug. Get out here now. | 我不准你们在储物间接吻 现在就给我出来 |
[28:55] | What’s happening? Are you doing it? | 怎么样了? 你们真的在接吻么? |
[29:02] | Well? What happened? | 就好了? 发生什么事了? |
[29:05] | Did you do it? | 你们真的亲了? |
[29:06] | I don’t believe you. Show me the photo. | 我不信 给我看看照片 |
[29:08] | I don’t think so. | 才不给你看呢 |
[29:10] | What kind of a lesbian kiss is that? | 这算哪门子的同性恋之吻啊? |
[29:12] | What do I get out of it? | 我又得了啥好处? |
[29:14] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢么? |
[29:15] | Yeah, it was quite good actually. | 当然 感觉其实很不错的 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I’m a good kisser, I reckon. | 是啊 我也觉得我是个接吻高手 |
[29:20] | You’re all right. | 你还算凑合吧 |
[29:21] | Pretty good. | 挺棒的 |
[29:22] | I can’t believe you didn’t show us. You are so selfish. | 真不敢相信居然不让我们看 你们真小气 |
[29:24] | Well, we’ll do it again if | 好吧 如果你吻了金斯利 |
[29:27] | you kiss Kingsley. | 我们就再吻一次 |
[29:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不要 |
[29:35] | Come here, big boy. | 来吧 乖孩子 |
[29:36] | Why? Why do we want them to do it again? | 为什么? 你就那么想让她们再亲一次? |
[29:39] | Are you gay? Two girls getting it on. | 你性取向正常么?两个女孩上演现场版高潮哎 |
[29:42] | I mean, if you are gay, fine. | 我是说 你要真是同志 那我没话说 |
[29:44] | But if you’re not gay, you have to kiss me. | 但你要不是 就得吻我 |
[29:46] | No. | 不要 |
[29:47] | If she’s diddling Big Dick Mike, you might as well get some action. | 如果你女朋友在和迈克约会 你也该反击 |
[29:49] | No. | 不要 |
[29:50] | Well, I demand that you do it. | 那我命令你这样做 |
[29:52] | It’s my house and… | 因为这是我家 我… |
[29:55] | I’ve got a gun. | 我还有枪 |
[29:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:57] | Against the wall. | 靠�棬葭� |
[29:59] | Move. | 后退 |
[30:17] | Hot. | 劲爆 |
[30:19] | OK, your turn. | 好了 该你们了 |
[30:23] | I don’t really feel like it. | 我现在不是很想吻诶 |
[30:25] | That OK, I don’t really fancy it either. | 没关系 我也不是很想的啦 |
[30:31] | You bitches. | 混蛋 |
[30:35] | You clever, clever bitches. | 你们两个狡猾至极的混蛋 |
[30:55] | That was excellent. Thank you. | 你技术真是太棒了 谢谢 |
[31:04] | OK, it’s my bedtime. Out you go. | 好吧 我该睡了 你可以出去了 |
[31:07] | That’s… | 就… |
[31:10] | all? | 这样? |
[31:12] | Come on, Howard. | 拜托 霍华德 |
[31:13] | The fuck buddy doesn’t stick around. | 床伴是不黏人的 |
[31:15] | Yes? | 不是么? |
[31:17] | Chop, chop. | 快点快点 |
[31:18] | Yes, right. | 嗯 没错 |
[31:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里啊? |
[31:34] | Wales. | 威尔士 |
[31:36] | Really? Again? Don’t head-butt the driveway. | 你真的假的啊? 又来? 别撞到马路上了 |
[31:39] | It’s only 200 miles. | 只有二百英里罢了 |
[31:41] | And the last time you came up 200 miles short, remember? | 记得么 你上次去也是只差二百英里就到了 |
[31:44] | You can’t even open the door. | 你连门都打不开 |
[31:46] | You screwed it all up between me and Dave. | 是你搞砸了我和戴夫的事 |
[31:48] | You drive me to Wales. | 所以你开车带我去威尔士 |
[31:50] | What? Josie. | 什么跟什么啊 乔茜 |
[31:52] | I want to apologise to Dave | 本该是我和戴夫的婚礼 |
[31:53] | on what would have been our wedding day | 现在成了他和别人的婚礼 |
[31:55] | but is now his wedding day to someone else for sleeping with you. | 我要在这错误的婚礼上为和你上床向他道歉 |
[31:58] | I think it would be a nice wedding present. | 我觉得那会是个很好的结婚礼物 |
[32:00] | What could be better? | 还有什么更好的吗? |
[32:01] | Salad spoons. | 沙拉勺 |
[32:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[32:04] | You drive me or I drive myself | 你带我去 要不我就自己开车去 |
[32:06] | and then I might die and | 说不定我还会因车祸身亡 |
[32:07] | you’ll have that on your conscience as well as everything else. | 而你会为我的死和一切的一切遭受良心的谴责 |
[32:21] | Clear. | 没人 |
[32:24] | See this cupboard? | 你看这个壁橱 |
[32:26] | Me and my brother used to sit in here. | 以前我和我哥哥在保姆普鲁发脾气时 |
[32:29] | When we were hiding from Nanny Prue in one of her moods. | 常常就坐在这里 |
[32:33] | Weird. | 现在感觉好奇怪呢 |
[32:36] | And look. See this? | 还有 看到这个了么? |
[32:41] | This… | 这… |
[32:44] | This is my crying step. | 这是我哭的时候坐的台阶 |
[32:46] | I used to sit here and cry when the rents were arguing. | 以前爸妈吵架的时候 我总会坐在这里哭 |
[32:54] | Shit. | 我了个去 |
[32:56] | And this is my other crying step. | 这是另一级我在哭的时候会坐的台阶 |
[33:00] | I used to sit on this one | 以前每当我的假期结束 |
[33:02] | when I had to go back to Stowe at the end of the holidays. | 要被送回斯托时 我就会坐在这阶上哭 |
[33:04] | See, look. | 看 你看 |
[33:06] | The banister’s all chewed. | 栏杆上都是咬过的痕迹 |
[33:09] | That’s because dad didn’t like me crying | 因为我父亲讨厌我哭 |
[33:11] | so I used to bite on it to hold back the blubs. | 所以我就咬著栏杆来忍住抽泣 |
[33:18] | Is it normal to have two crying steps? | 有两个大哭专用台阶正常么? |
[33:23] | I didn’t even have one. | 姐还一个也没有呢 |
[33:58] | Are you going in? | 你要进去么? |
[34:01] | I was going to. | 我本来是想进的来著 |
[34:03] | Only, thing is, on the way here | 只是来这儿的路上 |
[34:07] | I remembered about Dave’s bad shoulder. | 我想起了他肩关节不好的事 |
[34:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:12] | And how I always used to do him a massage before bed, | 睡前我经常会为他按摩 |
[34:16] | you know, when it was bad. | 在他犯病的时候 |
[34:18] | Even if I was tired, I always did it. | 就算很累 我也会坚持给他按摩 |
[34:20] | I didn’t want him to be in pain, you see? | 因为我想让他好过点 你知道么? |
[34:25] | But this one time, I really hurt my neck because | 但是有一次 就一次 我扭到脖子了 |
[34:29] | I was shaving my armpit and you sort of have to, like a sort of… | 我当时在刮腋毛 所以你就得这样… |
[34:35] | Anyway, I asked him to give me a neck massage… | 总之 我让他帮我按摩一下 |
[34:39] | once, mind… | 你要知道 就这么一次 |
[34:40] | and he did it for like five seconds and then said his fingers hurt. | 他只按了有五秒钟 然后告诉我他手疼 |
[34:56] | Just waiting for a text. | 我只是在等一条短信 |
[34:57] | God, Kingsley, stop worrying. | 天哪 金斯利 别再担心了 |
[35:00] | Heather’s not interested in Sexy Mike or Mike with the big dick. | 希瑟才没对啥性感迈克或大JJ迈克感兴趣呢 |
[35:03] | She… | 她… |
[35:05] | She really likes you. | 她真的很喜欢你 |
[35:07] | She actually said that? | 她真这么说了? |
[35:08] | She basically moved in with you after a week. | 刚认识你一周她基本上就搬来和你一起住了 |
[35:10] | What more do you want? | 你还想怎样啊 |
[35:11] | A tattoo of your face on her arse? | 要不要她再在屁股上纹上你的脸啊 |
[35:14] | My face on her arse? | 把我的脸纹在她屁股上? |
[35:16] | It’s double-edged, really, isn’t it? | 你这是一箭双雕 对吧? |
[35:24] | Home? | 回家么? |
[35:26] | Now? | 现在么? |
[35:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:32] | Little sleep and then home. | 先睡一会儿 然后就回家 |
[35:41] | ‘I just wanted to say sorry about before, the way I left | ‘我只是想为之前走的时候的态度跟你道歉’ |
[35:46] | ‘and, for the record, in case you didn’t know,’ | ‘怕你还不知道 再正式告诉你’ |
[35:50] | I really like you. In fact, I really, really like you. | 我很喜欢你 说实话 我是真的真的很喜欢你 |
[35:58] | In fact, I think I probably love you. | 其实 我觉得我是爱上你了 |
[36:26] | Bye, Rugby. | 永别了 拉格比(英格兰中部城市) |
[36:29] | I never really got into you. | 我从没有真心喜欢过你 |
[36:32] | I played you a lot but I never really knew what was going on. | 我是经常玩 但却从没弄懂过游戏规则 |
[37:39] | Is that the last bottle? | 是最后一瓶了么? |
[37:57] | Well, that’s it then. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[37:59] | My house is gone. | 我的家没了 |
[38:02] | You still have a house in Manchester. | 你在曼彻斯特还有个家啊 |
[38:09] | Plus the villa in Tuscany. | 还有托斯卡纳区的那栋别墅 |
[38:12] | And the apartment in Dubai. | 还有迪拜的那个公寓 |
[38:19] | What’s going to happen to him? | 你打算怎么处置你父亲的骨灰呢? |
[38:23] | I thought, I don’t know, I… | 其实我也不知道 我… |
[38:26] | I might be able to take him with me. | 我想我总可以带著他走的 |
[38:29] | My dad. | 我父亲 |
[38:33] | He really loved me. | 他其实真的很爱我的 |
[38:35] | I mean, I know he never showed it | 我是说 我知道他从来没表现出来 |
[38:39] | or said it | 或是直接说出来 |
[38:42] | or even implied it | 甚至哪怕暗示一下 |
[38:45] | but he really did. | 但是他真的很爱我 |
[38:47] | Of course he did. | 他当然爱你了 |
[38:52] | Come on, let’s get you a jumper and we’ll get in the car. | 走吧 穿件外套然后上车吧 |
[39:13] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:15] | Where’s my car? | 我的车呢? |