时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are now arriving in Taipei, Taiwan. | 我们现在已经抵达了台湾的台北 |
[00:04] | Purpose of your visit? | 来访目的 |
[00:06] | Oh, it’s a long story. | 噢 说来话长啊 |
[00:08] | Basically, I’ve come to reconcile with my brother. | 简单来说我是来和我弟弟和好的 |
[00:11] | See, our father could only send one of us to America, | 我爸爸当年只能在我们俩当中选一个送去美国 |
[00:13] | and it was me. | 而我就是被挑中的那个 |
[00:14] | But Gene said he was over it when he came to Orlando, | 但是金恩来奥尔兰多时 说他已经既往不咎了 |
[00:17] | and asked me to be best man at his wedding. | 并且邀请了我作为他的伴郎 |
[00:19] | Turns out, he wasn’t over it, we got into a big fight, | 但是事实证明他才没有放下过去 我们大打出手 |
[00:22] | and he left me a note disinviting me, | 然后他给我留了一张纸条说取消邀请我去他的婚礼 |
[00:24] | and stole our mother in the middle of the night instead. | 然后半夜把我妈给拐走了 |
[00:26] | So even though I am not the one at fault, | 即使我不是那个做错的人 |
[00:29] | I’ve come to set an example for my boys | 我还是来了 为了给我儿子们做个好榜样 |
[00:31] | and show them I’m the bigger man by burying the hatchet. | 告诉他们我才是那个宽容大度的人 |
[00:34] | I’ll just write down you’re visiting relatives. | 我就写探望亲戚吧 |
[00:40] | I’m here on business. | 我是因为公事来的 |
[00:41] | I need to get $200 back | 我要拿回我 |
[00:42] | from my brother-in-law who wronged me. | 小叔子骗走的两百刀 |
[00:44] | Great. We can just check that box. | 很好 直接勾选那一栏就行了 |
[00:46] | You have a box for that? | 你们还为这个专门设了一栏 |
[00:49] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[01:09] | Man, it’s hot. Like a wet hot. | 热死了 湿热湿热的 |
[01:12] | Like the bathroom after Grandma takes a shower. | 就像是奶奶洗完澡的浴室 |
[01:15] | I regret wearing jean shorts. | 我都后悔穿了短裤 |
[01:17] | Thick… it’s a thick fabric. | 就像是穿了很厚的针织衫一样 |
[01:20] | Jessica, your suitcase is so light. | 杰西卡 你的箱子好轻啊 |
[01:23] | That’s because it’s empty. I’m buying everything | 因为它就是空的呀 我要在夜市里 |
[01:25] | we need for the year at the night market… | 买到一整年所需要的东西 |
[01:27] | Back-to-school clothes, Christmas presents. | 回校穿的衣服 圣诞节礼物 |
[01:29] | I packed only the essentials. | 我就打包了必需品 |
[01:33] | Evan, you don’t need that. | 埃文 你不需要这个 |
[01:36] | According to these pamphlets, I do. | 小册子上写了我需要 |
[01:38] | I went to our local AAA. | 我去了当地的亚洲友谊协会 |
[01:39] | These are things every tourist should know | 这些是来台湾旅游的每个游客 |
[01:41] | when visiting Taiwan. | 都该知道的 |
[01:42] | You’re a member of AAA? | 你加入了亚洲友谊协会 |
[01:43] | I don’t understand the question. | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | You’re not tourists. You’re home. | 你不是游客 这是你家 |
[01:48] | But we’ve never been here. | 但是我们从来没来过这儿 |
[01:49] | Doesn’t matter. This is still your home. | 那有什么关系 这里依旧是你家 |
[01:51] | I’m so excited, I didn’t sleep at all on the plane. | 我太激动了 飞机上都没睡着 |
[01:54] | I’ve got something for that. | 我早有准备 |
[01:55] | How are you at swallowing caplets? | 你会吃口服胶囊吗 |
[01:57] | Yo, my man, we need two stops. | 嘿 先生 我们要停两个地方 |
[01:59] | Dad, how do you say, “Yo, my man, we need two stops,” | 爸爸 “嘿 先生 我们要停两个地方” |
[02:02] | in Mandarin? | 用中文怎么说 |
[02:03] | Why do you need to make two stops? | 你为什么要途径两个目的地 |
[02:05] | I have to find a fax machine on our way to Uncle Gene’s | 我要在去金恩叔叔家的路上找一个传真机 |
[02:07] | so I can fax Alison. | 这样我就可以和艾莉森发传真了 |
[02:08] | She’s going to the Kinko’s | 她每天都会去她爸爸单位 |
[02:09] | near her dad’s workplace every day. | 附近的金考快印公司 |
[02:11] | We’re not stopping so you can fax your girlfriend. | 我们是不会因为你要给你女朋友发传真而停下来的 |
[02:13] | But what if we drift apart? | 万一我们因此疏远了怎么办 |
[02:15] | We’re only gone a week. | 我们只离开一个礼拜 |
[02:16] | Trust me. Nothing’s going to change. | 相信我吧 你们的爱坚贞不渝 |
[02:18] | Here. Baby Dramamine. | 给 晕车药 |
[02:21] | Don’t take while operating heavy homework. | 别在作业很多的时候吃 |
[02:22] | It doesn’t say that. | 虽然说明书上可没这么写 |
[02:36] | Hi, Big Auntie. | 嗨 阿姨 |
[02:39] | Boys, this is your big auntie. | 孩子们 这是你们的姨婆 |
[02:42] | Hello, boys. | 孩子们好 |
[02:44] | $4 million! | 四百万 |
[02:47] | I learned English from Oda Mae Brown in “Ghost.” | 我跟着《人鬼情未了》里的灵媒学的英语 |
[02:50] | – Best quality movie. – Mm. | -最好看的电影 -恩 |
[02:52] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 进来吧 |
[02:55] | That’s Big Uncle Otis. | 这是姨公奥迪斯 |
[03:00] | And my daughter Little Auntie. | 我女儿小姨 |
[03:03] | And her husband Uncle. | 和她的老公 叫姨丈吧 |
[03:06] | And their son… Wei. | 他们的儿子 伟 |
[03:08] | Please call me by the English name I’ve chosen… | 叫我英文名 |
[03:10] | Hennessy, because I’m smooth and always in the club. | 轩尼诗 因为我性格温和又喜欢泡俱乐部 |
[03:14] | You’re the first cousin I’ve ever met that I’ve liked. | 你是第一个让我喜欢的表亲 |
[03:17] | What kind of rap music are you into? | 你喜欢什么样的饶舌音乐 |
[03:18] | With a name like Hennessy, it’s got to be the hard stuff. | 起着轩尼诗这样的名字 喜欢的东西一定很烈 |
[03:21] | I like Richard Marx. | 我喜欢理查德·马克斯 |
[03:23] | And there it go. | 噢好吧 |
[03:30] | Right away. | 马上就发现了 |
[03:31] | Uh where’s Gene? | 金恩在哪儿 |
[03:33] | Oh, at the wedding location, | 在婚礼场地那儿 |
[03:35] | attending to last-minute details. | 斟酌一些细节 |
[03:38] | So, Big Auntie, you’re Grandma’s younger sister? | 那么 姨婆 你是奶奶的妹妹吗 |
[03:41] | Mm. And she’s still bossing me around. | 是的 她到现在还到处指使我呢 |
[03:47] | Emery, you’re so handsome. | 埃默里 你真帅 |
[03:50] | Thanks, but what I find most important | 谢谢 但是更重要的是 |
[03:52] | is inner beauty. | 心灵美 |
[03:53] | Mm-hmm. At the wedding reception, | 嗯哼 喝喜酒的时候 |
[03:55] | I’ll introduce you to my boss’s daughter… | 我会把你介绍给我老板的女儿 |
[03:57] | Perfect match. | 天生一对 |
[03:58] | I like your school uniform, Hennessy. | 我喜欢你的校服 轩尼诗 |
[04:01] | It’s funny because it’s so close to my normal aesthetic, | 有趣的还是 它太接近我正常的审美了 |
[04:04] | – but why are you wearing it? – What do you mean? | -但是你为什么现在穿着校服 -什么意思 |
[04:07] | It’s summer… Summer vacation. | 现在是暑假啊 |
[04:09] | I have no summer break. I have year-round school. | 我没有暑假 我念的学校是全年制的 |
[04:14] | It’s like they read my wish journal. | 就像是他们读了我的许愿日记一样 |
[04:17] | Can I borrow your car, Big Auntie. | 可以借你的车用一下吗 阿姨 |
[04:18] | I have to go find Gene. | 我要去找金恩 |
[04:20] | Where is he getting married? | 他在哪儿结婚 |
[04:21] | The park? | 公园 |
[04:23] | The old cigarette factory? | 还是老烟场 |
[04:27] | Oh! | 噢 |
[04:28] | This is where he’s getting married? | 这就是他结婚的地方 |
[04:34] | Ooh, peacocks. | 噢 孔雀 |
[04:37] | “Built in 1973 to house visiting dignitaries, | “建于1973年 为达官显贵来访所建 |
[04:41] | “The Grand Hotel has hosted such luminaries | 大饭店已经接待了数位名人 |
[04:43] | “As the Shah of Iran, Richard Nixon, | 例如伊朗国王和理查德·尼克松 |
[04:46] | “And Linda Ronstadt | 连琳达·朗丝黛 |
[04:47] | “During her famous ‘Heart Like a Wheel’ tour.” | 也在著名的《心如车轮》巡演期间来过大饭店” |
[04:49] | Mm. | 恩 |
[05:29] | I’m getting married here. | 我要在这儿结婚 |
[05:32] | Didn’t you see the electronic scroll? | 你难道没看见电子滚动屏吗 |
[05:34] | I know. That’s why we flew halfway across the world. | 我知道 那就是为什么我们飞了大半个地球来到这里 |
[05:38] | Big deal! | 说得好像是什么大事一样 |
[05:39] | Probably had a bunch of miles and flew standby. | 一定是买了余票吧 |
[05:41] | Couldn’t use them. | 要是有就好了 |
[05:42] | Blackout dates. Had to pay full price. | 不适用期 付的全价 |
[05:48] | So you had some layovers, then? | 转机了吧 |
[05:50] | Detroit? Tokyo? | 底特律 东京 |
[05:53] | We flew direct. | 直飞 |
[05:59] | Economy? | 经济舱 |
[06:00] | Plus. | 豪华经济舱 |
[06:04] | Even paid $4.99 for headphones. | 还付了4.99刀的耳机钱 |
[06:06] | What was the in-flight movie? | 飞行途中放的电影是什么 |
[06:07] | “The Truth About Cats and Dogs.” | 《爱情叩应》 |
[06:13] | You spent so much. | 你花了好多钱 |
[06:15] | So much! | 好多 |
[06:16] | Let’s finally put the past behind us, brother. | 让我们把往事抛之脑后吧 哥哥 |
[06:18] | I’m honored to have you as my best man. | 我很荣幸地邀请你做我的伴郎 |
[06:21] | Well, I’m glad we came. | 我很高兴我们来了 |
[06:22] | What a great moment. We’re all so happy. | 真是美好的时刻啊 我们都很开心 |
[06:26] | Oh, there is so much to tell you. | 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[06:29] | Tomorrow, the whole wedding party | 明天 整个婚礼派对 |
[06:30] | is taking pictures in | 都会合照 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry. Uh, that’s my wallet. | 不好意思 那是我的钱包 |
[06:34] | You owe me $200. | 你欠我200刀 |
[06:35] | Oh, that’s a lot more than $200. | 那可不止200刀啊 |
[06:37] | Give up the dance, Gene. The song is over. | 别挣扎了 金恩 都曲终人散了 |
[06:42] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:43] | Where’s your business center? I need to send a fax. | 你们的商务中心在哪儿 我想要发一份传真 |
[06:45] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[06:46] | no children are allowed in the business center. | 小孩不准进入商务中心 |
[06:49] | How about now? | 现在可以了吗 |
[06:52] | This is three U.S. Dollars. | 这是三美金 |
[06:54] | So, is that a lot to you… | 这对你来说 这钱是多 |
[06:57] | or not a lot? | 还是少 |
[06:59] | Really impressive, Gene. | 很厉害啊 金恩 |
[07:01] | How did you swing it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[07:02] | Oh, Margaret’s cousin knows a manager, | 玛格丽特的表亲认识一个经理 |
[07:04] | so we got a deal. | 然后我们就谈了个好价钱 |
[07:05] | So, uh, where’s this Margaret I’ve heard so much about? | 那个我耳熟能详的玛格丽特在哪儿呢 |
[07:08] | She’s working at the temple. | 她在寺庙工作着 |
[07:10] | Ohh. Her wages are God’s love. | 噢 她的薪水是神明爱的甘露 |
[07:35] | Cut! | 停 |
[07:39] | Can you tell the bear that I need more mischief? | 你能和那只熊说我需要它再调皮一点吗 |
[07:42] | I will tell him again. | 我会再和他说说 |
[07:44] | Oh, there she is. | 噢 就是她 |
[07:46] | That’s my Margaret. | 我的玛格丽特 |
[07:48] | Oh, oh. | 噢 噢 |
[07:51] | So nice to meet you, Margaret. | 很高兴见到你 玛格丽特 |
[07:54] | – You’re very strong. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | -你真壮实 -噢 不是不是 |
[07:56] | – This is Margaret, my fiance. – Oh, babe. | -这才是玛格丽特 我的未婚妻 -噢 宝贝 |
[07:59] | – Mm. – Hi, Louis. | -木啊 -嗨 路易斯 |
[08:02] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[08:04] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我总是听他提起你 |
[08:06] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[08:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不可能 不可能 |
[08:10] | – This is your fiance? – Mm-hmm. | -这是你的未婚妻 -嗯哼 |
[08:14] | No! No, no. | 不 不可能 |
[08:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 真的 真的 |
[08:16] | You love him? | 你会爱他 |
[08:17] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[08:19] | No, no, no, no! | 不可能 不可能 |
[08:21] | No! | 不可能 |
[08:29] | I forgot how relaxing it is | 我都忘了在亚洲人的环绕中 |
[08:31] | being around all Asian people. | 感觉是多么放松 |
[08:33] | You don’t feel like a foreigner. | 不再觉得自己是个外国人 |
[08:35] | You blend in with everyone around you. | 能够融入周围的人 |
[08:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:40] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[08:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:49] | It would be okay if you were lost here, Evan. | 你在这里走丢了我也不担心 埃文 |
[08:52] | There are no pedophiles in Taiwan. | 台湾没有恋童癖 |
[08:54] | People are too busy getting things done | 这里的人都忙着做自己的事 |
[08:56] | to have time for any hobbies. | 没空养成那些乱七八糟的爱好 |
[08:58] | Mom, are we almost there yet? I’m starving. | 妈妈 我们到了没 我饿死了 |
[09:00] | Yes, we are almost there. | 快到了 |
[09:02] | I’m so excited to take you to my favorite place. | 我很兴奋能带你们去我最喜欢的地方 |
[09:05] | They only serve swordfish soup. | 他们只卖剑鱼汤 |
[09:08] | But it’s 1,000 degrees out. | 但现在都要热炸了 |
[09:09] | So the soup will cool you off. | 喝汤能让你凉下来 |
[09:12] | According to my pamphlets, it’s prime biting hour. | 我的小册子上说 现在是最多蚊虫叮咬的时候 |
[09:15] | And according to Emery’s face. | 而且你看埃默里的脸 |
[09:16] | I guess I just have sweet blood. | 我想是我的血比较鲜甜 |
[09:18] | Okay, no sweet blood, no pamphlets, no complaining. | 好了 别说什么血啊 小册子的 也别抱怨了 |
[09:22] | You guys need to toughen up. | 你们需要坚强点 |
[09:24] | Stop being soft American eggs and start being | 别当美国的溏心蛋 要当台湾的 |
[09:28] | thousand-year-old Taiwanese eggs. | 陈年皮蛋 |
[09:31] | Ah, here we are. | 啊 我们到了 |
[09:44] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:46] | See, it’s so nice to be someplace where you have history. | 看吧 回到熟悉的地方感觉真好 |
[09:58] | What was that?! I heard a reference to Mickey D’s! | 他说什么 我听到了麦当劳 |
[10:00] | Nuggets! | 鸡块 |
[10:02] | May I use your pen? | 我能用你的笔吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, well, so, Margaret does a lot of commercials, | 所以 玛格丽特拍了很多广告 |
[10:06] | a ton of print work. | 也印了很多宣传照 |
[10:07] | And I’m also the voice of Little Tum-Tum | 我还是动画片《糖糖来啦》里 |
[10:09] | in the cartoon “Here Comes Tum-Tum.” | 小糖糖的配音演员 |
[10:13] | – Mm. – I don’t know what that is. | -嗯 -我不知道那是什么 |
[10:15] | But I can tell you right now, I love it. | 但我现在就可以告诉你 我爱死了 |
[10:18] | Aren’t they sweet? | 他们真甜 |
[10:19] | I haven’t seen a couple this in love | 除了茉莉和萨姆的爱情故事 |
[10:21] | since Molly and Sam. | 我还没见过这么恩爱的情侣 |
[10:23] | You know, from… | 你知道的 来自那部 |
[10:24] | From “Ghost.” We know. | 《人鬼情未了》 我们知道 |
[10:25] | So, you… love him? | 所以 你真的爱他 |
[10:30] | From the first moment I saw him in the acting class. | 从表演课上我见到他的那一刻起 |
[10:33] | We had to act out a scene where we hated each other. | 我们要扮演互相讨厌对方的情景 |
[10:37] | We couldn’t do it. | 我们做不到 |
[10:47] | You boys must be starving. | 你们这些孩子肯定饿坏了 |
[10:51] | We heard about your failure today at the soup place, Jessica. | 我们听说你在鱼汤店碰壁的事了 杰西卡 |
[10:54] | Everyone knows Mr. Deng. | 大家都认识邓先生 |
[10:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:59] | I guess it’s gotten more gossipy around here. | 我想这里的八卦传得更快些 |
[11:02] | It was fine. | 没事的 |
[11:03] | We had a great lunch at another place. | 我们在别的地方吃得很好 |
[11:06] | McDonald’s. We had McRibs. | 麦当劳 我们吃了鸡肋 |
[11:08] | You had Taiwanese McRibs. | 你们吃的台湾式鸡肋 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna write another fax to Alison. | 我要再给艾莉森发传真 |
[11:13] | She hasn’t heard from me in two days. | 她两天没我消息了 |
[11:15] | Eddie, I told you, nothing’s gonna happen while we’re gone. | 埃迪 我告诉过你 我们离开期间不会有事发生的 |
[11:18] | Mom, every day Alison goes to Kinko’s | 妈妈 艾莉森每天去金考公司 |
[11:20] | and there’s no fax waiting for her is a bad day. | 却每天都等不到传真 这样很糟糕 |
[11:23] | Because you know what is waiting for her? | 你知道是什么在等着她吗 |
[11:25] | – Hmm? – The dude that works there, | -什么 -在那里工作的家伙 |
[11:27] | sliding in on my girl | 趁着她空虚之时 |
[11:28] | with open arms and a shiny name tag, | 张开大大的怀抱 戴着闪亮亮的名牌 |
[11:30] | creeping on her loneliness. | 霸占着我的女朋友 |
[11:31] | Those guys clean up. | 那些家伙跟龙卷风似的 |
[11:33] | That’s why you work at Kinko’s in the first place. | 所以你才会在金考公司工作 |
[11:35] | Because you’re shady. | 因为你见不得人 |
[11:36] | “Oh, your boyfriend hasn’t faxed you? | “噢 你男朋友还没给你传真吗” |
[11:38] | “I’ll fax you every hour. I’ll fax you right now. | “我随时可以给你发传真 我现在就能给你发噢” |
[11:41] | “To… Sad Pretty Girl, Sorry you have a bad boyfriend. | “致悲伤的漂亮女孩 很抱歉你男朋友是个渣男 |
[11:44] | “From… Dwayne, who cares. | 道恩某某某 上” |
[11:46] | “Total number of pages, including this one… one.” | “总页数 1” |
[11:53] | – Well… – Okay, mm. | -额 -好了 |
[11:55] | We better get home. | 我们得回家了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, well, tomorrow’s picture day. | 明天要拍婚纱照 |
[11:58] | We got to look our best. | 我们要美美的 |
[11:59] | Wait. “Get home”? | 等等 回家? |
[12:00] | Yeah, we live upstairs. | 是啊 我们住在楼上 |
[12:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:06] | This is your apartment? No. | 这就是你的公寓 不可能 |
[12:10] | Yo, it’s way nicer than our house. | 哟 比我们家好看多了 |
[12:12] | This is like Shaq-level nice. | 这简直是大鲨鱼级别的赞啊 |
[12:14] | Brand-new floors, vaulted ceilings, | 崭新的地板 拱形的天花板 |
[12:16] | wrap-around windows. | 落地窗 |
[12:18] | – Toilet style? – Western. | -厕所款式 -西式 |
[12:20] | Yeah, Margaret and I bought it | 玛格丽特和我买了下来 |
[12:22] | and gave the downstairs apartment to Big Auntie. | 然后把楼下那层给了阿姨 |
[12:24] | Yeah, we got a good deal. Her aunt knows a guy. | 是啊 我们谈到个好价钱 她阿姨认识人 |
[12:26] | Dad, are we poor? | 爸爸 我们家很穷吗 |
[12:30] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:32] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:33] | American middle class is like Taiwan rich, so… | 美国中产阶级就等于台湾富人阶级 |
[12:36] | I’d rather be Taiwan rich. | 我宁愿当台湾富人阶级 |
[12:47] | Okay, everyone. | 好了 大家 |
[12:48] | Time to write your good-luck wishes to the happy couple | 是时候把你们对新人的祝福写到 |
[12:51] | on paper lanterns and send them into the sky. | 孔明灯上 然后送上天 |
[12:59] | Aww. | 嗷 |
[13:00] | “Wishing you a lifetime of only misery, | “祝你一辈子痛苦 |
[13:02] | “You ass pimple.” | 你个痔疮” |
[13:03] | What?! Don’t send that up! I’m sending it up! | -什么 不许送上去 -我要送上去 |
[13:05] | No, do not send that to heaven! | 不可以送上天去 |
[13:06] | You want Grandma to read that? | 你想奶奶看到吗 |
[13:08] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -不不不 -不不不不 |
[13:10] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -不不不不 -不不不 |
[13:12] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[13:13] | – N-No! – No. No. | -不 -不 |
[13:15] | No! No! | 不 |
[13:16] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[13:19] | I can’t believe you would hold on | 我简直不能相信 |
[13:21] | to your stupid grudge about me going to America | 你竟然因为我去了美国而生气这么多年 |
[13:23] | when you got this amazing life here. | 你在这里生活得那么好 |
[13:25] | Hey, you were the one who chose to leave. | 嘿 是你自己选择离开的 |
[13:27] | I know! That’s why I’m so mad! | 我知道 所以我才生气 |
[13:29] | Why did I have to make it harder on myself | 为什么我要选择更困难的生活 |
[13:32] | and start over in America? | 要在美国重新再来 |
[13:33] | I was already started here! | 我在这里已经有很好的生活了 |
[13:36] | We’re the white people of here! | 我们才是这里的白种人 |
[13:44] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[13:47] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[13:49] | Fax? Fax machine? | 传真 传真机 |
[13:53] | Dude, you are getting destroyed by mosquitoes. | 兄弟 蚊子要咬死你了啊 |
[13:56] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么方法都试过了 |
[13:57] | I’ve even quit using all my hair products, | 我甚至都不用发蜡了 |
[14:00] | but they just can’t stop giving me kisses. | 但它们还是不停地要亲我 |
[14:02] | I have to get Otis his herbs. | 我要给奥迪斯买草药 |
[14:05] | Will you be okay on your own? | 你自己能行吗 |
[14:06] | Please. I’m in my element. | 拜托 这里是我的家园 |
[14:11] | Do you take traveler’s checks? | 你们收游客的支票吗 |
[14:13] | Uh… | 额 |
[14:17] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry. She’ll stop us. | 别担心 她会叫住我们的 |
[14:19] | – But she’s not. – She will. | -但她没有 -她会的 |
[14:21] | But she isn’t. | 但她没有 |
[14:22] | Is she looking at us? | 她在看我们吗 |
[14:23] | No, she’s selling the pencil box to another customer. | 没有 她把铅笔盒卖给了另一个人 |
[14:26] | That’s a plan. That’s her sister. We’re not gonna fall for that. | 那是计划好的 那个是她姐姐 我们不会上当的 |
[14:29] | Well, her sister just got on a scooter | 好吧 她姐姐骑着摩托车 |
[14:31] | and rode away. | 开走了 |
[14:32] | She’ll be back. She’s doing a loop. | 她会回来的 她去绕圈而已 |
[14:38] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[14:39] | The new ’96 Air Jordan Elevens. | 新的96年AJ11 |
[14:42] | You want these basketball heels? | 你想要这对篮球鞋吗 |
[14:49] | I know how this ends, Eddie. | 我知道结局会如何 埃迪 |
[14:51] | If you want to squeeze my hand for support… | 如果你想掐我的手获得慰藉的话… |
[14:54] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[14:55] | I got a great deal. | 我杀了个好价钱 |
[14:56] | Moms! Thank you! | 妈 太谢谢了 |
[14:58] | So what if I can’t fax Alison? | 我发不了传真给艾莉森又如何 |
[15:00] | Once she sees me in these, she’s mine forever! | 她一看到我穿着这双鞋 她就永远都是我的人了 |
[15:38] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[15:39] | Your shoes. | 你的鞋 |
[15:40] | What?! No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[15:44] | You bought the bad fakes instead of the good fakes. | 你买到了劣质A货 而不是优质A货了 |
[15:47] | Never buy in-store. | 不要在店里就买下了 |
[15:49] | Always go to second location for good quality. | 要记得货比三家 |
[15:52] | I forget there’s always a second location. | 我都忘了要货比三家了 |
[15:55] | Your negotiating muscle has atrophied. | 你的讲价能力退化了 |
[16:08] | This is way nicer than our wedding. | 这比我们的婚礼要好多了 |
[16:10] | We got married at City Hall | 我们在市政厅结的婚 |
[16:11] | and had our reception at a car dealership. | 在车行摆的酒 |
[16:13] | Just be happy | 开心点吧 |
[16:14] | you guys got to give love a chance. | 你们的爱情还有过机会 |
[16:16] | My horse got shot at the starting gate. | 我的已经出师未捷身先死了 |
[16:21] | Emery, this is my boss’s daughter | 埃默里 这是我和你提过的 |
[16:22] | I was telling you… | 我老板的女儿 |
[16:26] | Nice meeting you! | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:27] | I love that there’s year-around school here. | 我很高兴这里有全年无休的学校 |
[16:29] | It’d be great to stay for the whole summer, | 能待一整个暑假真好 |
[16:31] | go back to Orlando, skip a grade, | 回到奥兰多 就能跳级 |
[16:34] | and lap Eddie before he knows it. | 在埃迪没发觉之前超过他 |
[16:35] | Why don’t you go in with Hennessy tomorrow? | 不如你明天和轩尼诗一起去吧 |
[16:38] | Sit in on his class, see what you think? | 和他一起上课 看你觉得怎么样 |
[16:40] | Yes, girl. Yes. | 好啊 姐们 |
[16:42] | Hello, everyone. Thanks for coming. | 大家好 感谢你们的莅临 |
[16:45] | Uh, my brother was supposed to give a speech, | 本来应该由我哥哥来致辞的 |
[16:47] | but he’s proven unable to present a positive message. | 但他现在没法说出好话 |
[16:50] | So, instead, I will introduce our wedding video myself. | 所以 我就自己来介绍我们的婚礼视频了 |
[16:55] | Please enjoy the story | 请欣赏玛格丽特和我 |
[16:56] | of how Margaret and I met and fell in love. | 陷入爱河的故事 |
[17:04] | This is my acting class. | 这是我的表演课 |
[17:07] | – There’s my husband. – ♪ My darling ♪ | 我未来的丈夫 |
[17:14] | Are you okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[17:15] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[17:17] | This is how they met? | 这就是他们相遇的故事? |
[17:23] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你看不见我 |
[17:25] | – ♪ Still mine? ♪ – Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[17:27] | You in danger, girl. | 你有危险了 |
[17:36] | Our love knows no bounds. We are both ghosts, now and forever. | 我们的爱没有界限 我们都是鬼混 永永远远 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry, Jessica. | 我很抱歉 杰西卡 |
[17:56] | Why was the pot already painted? | 为什么那个陶器已经上好釉了 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry I couldn’t give you a life | 我很抱歉没能给你 |
[18:00] | like the one Gene and Margaret have here. | 像金恩和玛格丽特那样的生活 |
[18:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:05] | You’ve always said how much you missed Taiwan. | 你总是说你有多想念台湾 |
[18:07] | Maybe we should move back. Things would be easier. | 或许我们应该搬回来 生活会简单点 |
[18:10] | No, they wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[18:11] | It’s hot, crowded, there’s mosquitoes… | 这里又热 又挤 还有蚊子 |
[18:14] | a sick obsession with the movie “Ghost.” | 对《人鬼情未了》的莫名喜爱 |
[18:16] | Everybody here knows everybody else’s business. | 每个人都知道每个人的八卦 |
[18:20] | Even shopping at the night market | 即使是逛夜市 |
[18:21] | isn’t as fun as I remembered. | 也没我记忆中有意思了 |
[18:24] | You’re just upset because of what happened with Eddie’s sneakers. | 你只是因为埃迪的运动鞋的事才沮丧而已 |
[18:26] | No, that’s not it. | 不是的 |
[18:28] | I know I’ve been saying how different things are here, | 我知道我一直在说这里的东西变了 |
[18:31] | how they’ve changed, but it’s not true. | 很不一样了 但事实不是这样的 |
[18:32] | They’re the same. I’m the one who has changed. | 它们没变 是我变了 |
[18:36] | And I’m homesick for Orlando. | 我也想奥兰多的家了 |
[18:39] | You know what I miss? | 你知道我还想什么吗 |
[18:41] | Bagels. I want a bagel. | 百吉饼 我想吃百吉饼 |
[18:44] | I didn’t even think I liked bagels, | 我都没想过我会喜欢百吉饼 |
[18:45] | but I want a bagel. | 但我就是喜欢 |
[18:48] | Well, I still think | 我还以为 |
[18:50] | we’d be able to afford a better life in Taiwan. | 我们可以在台湾生活得更好 |
[18:52] | Through shortcuts and connections, yes. | 走捷径和靠熟人 是的 |
[18:54] | But you have worked hard for everything you have. | 但你为了自己的生活拼搏了这么多 |
[18:56] | You’ve earned it. No one’s given you anything. | 是你赢得的 不是别人给予你的 |
[19:00] | We did it, Louis. | 我们做到了 路易斯 |
[19:02] | We moved to America, and we made it. | 我们移民去了美国 我们也成功定居下来 |
[19:06] | We are the success story. | 我们才是成功的模范 |
[19:08] | I guess we are. | 说的没错 |
[19:10] | I mean, we did fly economy plus. | 我们坐的可是豪华经济舱 |
[19:12] | Besides, no one loves America more than you. | 而且 没人比你更喜欢美国了 |
[19:14] | As soon as we moved back here, | 我们要是搬回台湾 |
[19:16] | you would miss it over there. | 你就会很想美国 |
[19:17] | And as soon as we go back there, | 而我们一回到美国 |
[19:19] | you know you’re gonna miss it here. | 你就会开始想念这里 |
[19:20] | Well, maybe we’ll never feel completely at home | 或许我们不能在同一个地方 |
[19:23] | in either place. | 完全感到归属感 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[19:28] | We are “Ghost.” | 我们是《人鬼情未了》 |
[19:31] | We are Patrick Swayze in “Ghost.” | 我们是帕特里克·斯威兹[此部电影里的演员] |
[19:33] | Stuck between two worlds, part of both, | 困于两个世界之中 各有部分牵连 |
[19:36] | belonging to neither. | 却各不相属 |
[19:37] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[19:40] | It is the best movie ever. | 这才是最棒的电影 |
[19:42] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[19:47] | Hey. I am so sorry for how I behaved, Gene. | 嘿 我很抱歉我之前这么任性 |
[19:51] | I really am happy for you, | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[19:53] | for the life you’ve made here for yourself. | 你为自己创造了幸福生活 |
[19:58] | “Wishing you a lifetime of only… happiness.” | “祝你一辈子 幸福” |
[20:03] | That’s what I thought | 我一开始 |
[20:05] | it was gonna say the first time. | 就以为会是这句话 |
[20:07] | That’s why I was so shocked. | 所以我才那么震惊 |
[20:08] | Well, I’m glad I got to be here for your special day. | 我很开心能出席你的大喜之日 |
[20:11] | Me, too. We shouldn’t wait another 10 years | -我也是 -我们不应该隔十年 |
[20:13] | before we see each other again. | 才见一次面 |
[20:14] | Well, I have a flight through Orlando next week. | 刚好我下周要飞去奥兰多 |
[20:16] | That’s a little too soon. | 不用这么着急 |
[20:17] | Ready to head to the airport? | 准备好出发去机场了吗 |
[20:19] | We’re not leaving until tomorrow. | 我们明天才走啊 |
[20:21] | I still think we should head out now, though. | 我认为我们还是现在走比较好 |
[20:22] | I thought you were excited | 你不是很兴奋 |
[20:23] | to spend the day with Hennessy at school. | 要和轩尼诗一起上学吗 |
[20:25] | I was. | 本来是 |
[20:27] | Who can tell me what the Pythagorean theorem is? | 谁能告诉我勾股定理是什么 |
[20:31] | The square of the hypotenuse is equal | 斜边平方等于 |
[20:33] | to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. | 两直角边边长平方和 |
[20:39] | But that was the right answer. | 那不是正确答案吗 |
[20:41] | I know, but I didn’t say it loud enough. | 我知道 但我说得不够大声 |
[20:44] | I am an American citizen. Please take me to my embassy. | 我是美国公民 请带我到在台协会办事处 |
[20:47] | I’ll go get us a cab. | 我去叫出租车 |
[20:53] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[20:55] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[20:56] | It’s so nice and cool in here. | 又舒服 又凉爽 |
[20:58] | Feels good to be home, doesn’t it? | 回家感觉真好 对吧 |
[21:00] | Wait. Who the hell left the A.C. On?! | 等等 是哪个混蛋没关空调的 |
[21:04] | Come back, outer beauty! | 外在美 回来吧 |
[21:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:09] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[21:11] | It’s over. | 我们完了 |
[21:12] | Alison, I swear. | 艾莉森 我发誓 |
[21:13] | I tried to fax you every day, | 我每天都想给你发传真 |
[21:15] | but I couldn’t find a fax machine and so… | 但我找不到传真机 |
[21:17] | Oh, it’s fine. | 噢 没关系 |
[21:18] | I figured something like that happened. | 我早就猜到了 |
[21:20] | – No big deal. – Really? | -没什么 -真的吗 |
[21:22] | Then what did you mean by “It’s over”? | 那你刚才怎么说 我们完了 |
[21:25] | 成 功 钓 走 大 鲨 鱼 | |
[21:25] | \h洛 杉 矶 湖 人 队 | |
[21:26] | \h洛 杉 矶 湖 人 队 | |
[21:26] | 成 功 钓 走 大 鲨 鱼 |