时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | O-n-y-x… | 玛 瑙 |
[00:05] | Marks the winner. Ah. | 胜负分晓了 |
[00:07] | oh! Triple-word score. | 三倍分数 |
[00:09] | 42 points. Looks like jessica wins. | 得四十二分 看来是杰西卡赢了 |
[00:12] | And it’s not even my first language. | 这还不是我的母语呢 |
[00:14] | Great game, guys. | 这局游戏很精彩 各位 |
[00:16] | Marvin, I love the nautical terms. | 马文 我喜欢你用的那些航海用语 |
[00:17] | I never knew “Port” And “Starboard” Meant “Left” And “Right”. | 我一直不知道”左舷”和”右舷”意思就是左右呢 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I learned that in the navy. | 是啊 这是我当海军的时候学到的 |
[00:21] | You know, you get ’em mixed up, and you got punished… | 你懂的 要是你弄混了 就会被处罚 |
[00:23] | Severely. | 狠狠地 |
[00:24] | And, uh, honey, I love how you added an “S” | 还有啊 哈妮 我喜欢你每次往已经在板子上的词 |
[00:26] | At the end of words already on the board. | 后面加个复数s的做法 |
[00:27] | So clever. | 真机智 |
[00:28] | I let you all do the work, and then — bam — | 我就看着你们其他人把该做的都做了 然后 嘭地一下 |
[00:30] | I hit you with an “S.” | 我用一个s让你们找不着北 |
[00:32] | All right, game night is just getting warmed up. | 好了 游戏夜预热结束 |
[00:34] | How about we play charades next? | 我们接下来玩猜字游戏怎么样 |
[00:35] | Uh-huh. I call honey as partner. | -啊哈 -我要哈妮跟我一组 |
[00:37] | Oh, n-no, no. We’ll — we’ll play as couples. | 不行 不行 我们要以一对儿为单位来玩游戏 |
[00:40] | A couple of gals — me and honey. | 一对姐妹 也就是我和哈妮 |
[00:42] | No, married couples. Come on. It’ll be fun. | 不是 是一对夫妻 来嘛 会很好玩的 |
[00:45] | Honey and marvin, you go first. Okay. | -哈妮和马文队 你们先来 -好 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:50] | All right, ready? Go. Mm-hmm. | 好 预备 开始 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:53] | Uh, it’s a book — novel. | 呃 是一本书 小说 |
[00:55] | W– uh, first word sounds like a dress, dress! | 第一个词跟裙子押韵 裙子 |
[00:58] | Uh, cup of tea? | 一杯茶 |
[01:00] | “T.” Tess… | 苔 苔丝 |
[01:02] | “Tess of the d’urbervilles”! | 《德伯家的苔丝》[长篇小说] |
[01:02] | Yeah! Ah! | 猜对啦 |
[01:06] | My girl almost went to college. | 我女人差点就能进大学啦 |
[01:07] | Nice. | 不错哦 |
[01:10] | Jessica, let’s show ’em what we got. | 杰西卡 让他们见识见识咱们的厉害 |
[01:13] | Go. | 开始 |
[01:16] | Um… | 呃 |
[01:17] | Movie. | 电影 |
[01:18] | Sounds like… | 听上去像 |
[01:21] | Beard. Uh… | 胡子 呃 |
[01:24] | Big hat. | 高帽 |
[01:25] | Sounds like big hat. | 跟高帽押韵 |
[01:26] | Uh, wh… | 呃 啥 |
[01:28] | Uh… | 呃 |
[01:30] | Happy man reading? | 高兴的人在看书 |
[01:31] | Uh… | 呃 |
[01:33] | Cat burglar. | 蹑手蹑脚的贼 |
[01:36] | Murder! | 谋杀 |
[01:37] | Sounds like murder! | 跟谋杀押韵 |
[01:38] | Sounds like murder, okay. | 跟谋杀押韵 然后呢 |
[01:39] | Uh…Woman singing. | 呃 女人在唱歌 |
[01:42] | Wha– louis. | 啥 路易斯 |
[01:43] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[01:45] | Time’s up! | 时间到 |
[01:46] | Ugh! Aw! | -唉 -啊哦 |
[01:48] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么意思 |
[01:49] | That was abraham lincoln — | 那是亚拉伯翰·林肯 |
[01:51] | Abe, sounds like abe, | 亚伯 听上去像是亚伯 |
[01:52] | “Babe”… The movie “Babe.” | 联想到宝贝 也就是电影《小猪宝贝》 |
[01:56] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去一下卫生间 |
[01:59] | we’ll get ’em next round. | 我们下一轮会碾压他们的 |
[02:02] | Can I get anyone more snacks? | 我给你们再拿点零食吧 |
[02:09] | Well, it’s been lovely having you two over. | 好吧 你们俩来做客的这段时间我们玩得很开心 |
[02:31] | Is it yours? There was nothing on the envelope. | -这是你们吗 -这上面什么都没写啊 |
[02:33] | Was it yours to open up? Was it yours to open up? | 谁让你随便打开的 这是你的吗你就随便打开 |
[02:38] | I don’t know, grandma. We sent in your audition tape. | 我也搞不懂 奶奶 我们把你的试镜录像带寄去了啊 |
[03:00] | I did it! | 我做完了 |
[03:02] | I finished designing my tupac tribute tattoo. | 我完成了我致敬图派克的纹身设计 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna get this the day I turn 18. | 等我满十八岁那天我就去纹了它 |
[03:06] | You really flattered yourself with those abs. | 你画的那几坨腹肌真是给你自己脸上贴金了 |
[03:09] | Oh, those aren’t my abs. | 哦 这不是我的腹肌 |
[03:10] | See, the six-pack is part of the tattoo. | 你看 这六块腹肌是纹身的一部分 |
[03:13] | Tupac had a six-pack? | 图派克有六块腹肌 |
[03:15] | I’ll never understand rap. | 说唱界我也是永远搞不懂 |
[03:18] | You know, it’s been tough since ‘pac’s death, | 你知道的 自从派克死了以后生活一直很难熬 |
[03:21] | But I finally feel like I’m at a place | 但是现在我终于感觉到 |
[03:23] | Where I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. | 我可以看见黑暗隧道尽头的一线光明了 |
[03:26] | This is ed lover for mtv news. | 下面由埃德·拉弗播报音乐电视网新闻 |
[03:29] | Tragedy has struck again. | 悲剧再次重演 |
[03:31] | 47 a.M. Pacific standard time, | 太平洋时间上午十二点四十七分 |
[03:34] | Christopher wallace, | 克里斯托弗·华莱士 |
[03:36] | a.K.A. The notorious b.I.G., | 又名臭名昭著大先生 |
[03:39] | Was shot and killed while leaving a party. | 在离开派对时被枪击身亡 |
[03:46] | Ah. Hey. | 啊 嘿 |
[03:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:48] | Thank you again for hosting game night. | 再次谢谢你们作东游戏夜 |
[03:51] | Marvin and I had so much fun. | 马文和我玩得很开心 |
[03:53] | It was a blast, wasn’t it? | 昨晚确实好玩到爆炸 对吧 |
[03:54] | Shame it had to end so early. | 不过遗憾的是结束得太早了 |
[03:55] | I know. Jessica’s hilarious. | 我懂 杰西卡太搞笑了 |
[03:57] | she just loves to win. | 她太好胜了 |
[03:59] | Her competitive spirit is a beautiful thing. | 她的竞争精神是一种美好的东西 |
[04:00] | So beautiful. | 是很美好 |
[04:02] | She’s beautiful. She really is. | -她也很美 -她确实很美 |
[04:05] | but, you know, it is kind of annoying | 但是 话说回来 她这种输不起的态度 |
[04:07] | That she’s such a bad loser. | 有点烦人了 |
[04:08] | yeah, it’s not the best quality. | 是啊 她这特质是不怎么好 |
[04:10] | She sort of ruined game night. | 她有点毁了游戏夜了 |
[04:11] | She definitely ruined game night. | 她彻底把游戏夜毁掉了 |
[04:13] | and it’s frustrating, | 确实很累人 |
[04:15] | But there’s not much I can do about it. | 但是我也没什么办法 |
[04:16] | i mean, you could talk to her and tell her how you feel. | 我觉得 你可以去跟她谈谈 告诉她你的感受啊 |
[04:20] | no. No way. Why not? | -不行 我才不要 -为什么 |
[04:22] | The way I was raised, we don’t talk about sensitive things. | 从小到大我被教育的方式就是 我们不谈敏感话题 |
[04:33] | Long story short, my brother’s nickname became “Clean gene.” | 总之故事结局就是 我弟弟的小名从此变成了”干净的小金恩” |
[04:36] | Sensitive subjects like money, family history, | 敏感话题比如钱啦 家族历史啦 |
[04:40] | And, uh, s-e-x | 还有 嘿嘿嘿 |
[04:41] | Were never talked about growing up. | 这一类的话题我们从小到大都没谈过 |
[04:43] | But you’re an adult now. So? | -但是你现在已经是个大人了 -所以呢 |
[04:45] | So talking to jessica about being a bad loser | 所以去跟杰西卡谈谈她输不起的这件事 |
[04:48] | Doesn’t seem like a sensitive subject. | 也不像是个敏感话题啊 |
[04:50] | I mean, I wouldn’t even know what to say. | 我的意思是 我都不知道怎么开口好 |
[04:52] | Try this. | 你可以试试这样 |
[04:53] | Compliment the trait you want to criticize, say you love her, | 先表扬你想批评她的点 就说你爱她 |
[04:56] | Stress you mean no offense, | 强调你没有恶意 |
[04:58] | And then flip the compliment into a critique. | 然后瞬间把称赞变成一种批评 |
[05:00] | Works every time. | 每次都管用 |
[05:02] | Ha. | 哈 |
[05:04] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 我给你演示一下 |
[05:06] | Pumpkin, come here. | 小南瓜 你过来 |
[05:07] | hey, lou. Hey, marv. | -嘿 路 -嘿 马文 |
[05:09] | Sweetie, I don’t have much time. | 亲爱的 我快来不及了 |
[05:10] | I’ve got a double molar transplant in, uh, 15 minutes. | 我要做个双臼齿移植手术 就在 呃 十五分钟之后 |
[05:13] | Marvin, I love your enthusiasm. | 马文 我就爱你的热忱 |
[05:17] | it’s one of the reasons I fell in love with you. | 这就是我当初爱上你的原因之一 |
[05:20] | And I don’t mean to offend you, | 我说这话没有要惹你生气的意思 |
[05:22] | But you high-five too hard. | 但是你击掌击得太用力了 |
[05:24] | It hurts my hand. | 我手都打疼了 |
[05:27] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该在这儿 |
[05:28] | Well, thank you for telling me, boo-boo. | 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 宝宝 |
[05:31] | From now on, I’ll high-five you less hard. | 从现在开始 我跟你击掌就不那么用力了 |
[05:33] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[05:35] | High five? High five. | -击掌 -击掌 |
[05:38] | mm. | 嗯 |
[05:39] | I just can’t imagine how faith must feel. | 我都想象不到菲斯现在的感受 |
[05:42] | Do you think lil’ kim will be there? | 你觉得莉儿金会到场吗 |
[05:44] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | I just hope she puts on something classy for a change. | 我只希望她这回能穿点有格调的衣服 |
[05:48] | She’s always got her junk out, | 她每次穿出来的都特别垃圾 |
[05:50] | And it’s a solemn occasion, you know? | 但是这是个严肃的场合 你懂吧 |
[05:52] | Yo, my mom just walked in. Hold on. | 哟 我妈进来了 等一下 |
[05:54] | Mom, I got monica from delta airlines on the phone. | 妈妈 电话里是达美航空的莫妮卡 |
[05:57] | She hooked me up with a sympathy rate | 她给我搞了张同情价的机票可以让我 |
[05:58] | On a flight to bed-stuy for biggie’s funeral. | 飞去贝德福德-斯泰森特参加大先生的葬礼 |
[06:00] | Could you give her your credit card so she can book it? | 你能给她你的信用卡吗 她就可以订票了 |
[06:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:05] | Mom! B.I.G. Died! | 妈妈 克里斯托弗·华莱士去世了 |
[06:07] | I thought he already died. | 我以为他早死了 |
[06:09] | Mom, no, that was tupac! | 妈妈 不是 你说的是图派克 |
[06:11] | Well, I am sorry you’re sad, | 好吧 抱歉你很难过 |
[06:13] | But music people die all the time. | 但是音乐人的逝去是常有的事 |
[06:15] | Stevie ray vaughan. | 史蒂维·雷·沃恩 |
[06:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:19] | Have a pop-tart. | 吃个果塔饼干冷静下吧 |
[06:24] | he’s not eating. | 他都没吃东西 |
[06:26] | It must be serious. | 说明这件事严重了 |
[06:27] | As his brothers, it’s our duty to cheer him up. | 作为他的弟弟们 让他振作起来的任务就交给我们了 |
[06:31] | Sorry, monica. | 抱歉 莫妮卡 |
[06:33] | Just to finish what we were talking about earlier, | 我们接着刚才的话题继续聊 |
[06:35] | I don’t know if foxy should give a eulogy | 我不知道骚狐狸应不应该念悼词 |
[06:37] | If kim’s gonna be there. | 如果莉儿金也到场了的话 |
[06:38] | Too much heat, you know? | 场面太热辣了 你懂的 |
[06:41] | So, I was thinking that, next game night, | 我在想 下个游戏夜 |
[06:43] | We’ll play “Trivial pursuit.” | 我们玩棋盘游戏 |
[06:44] | No way. We’ll just lose. | 不行 我们肯定会输的 |
[06:45] | That’s a white-people game with white-people questions. | 这是白人的游戏 里面一堆白人的问题 |
[06:48] | All the answers are “Winston churchill” Or “The red sox.” | 所有答案都是什么”温斯顿·丘吉尔”要么就是”红袜队” |
[06:55] | Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[06:57] | I love your competitive spirit. | 我爱你的竞争精神 |
[06:59] | It’s one of the reasons I fell in love with you. | 这是我当初爱上你的原因之一 |
[07:00] | And I don’t mean to offend you… | 我说这话没有要惹你生气的意思 |
[07:03] | But you’re a sore loser, | 但是你这人有点输不起 |
[07:05] | And it’s ruining game night for me. | 你这样把游戏夜都给我毁了 |
[07:11] | I could try to not care about winning so much. | 我可以试着不那么在意输赢 |
[07:13] | thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[07:15] | It means a lot that you would do this for me. | 你肯为我这么做对我来说很重要 |
[07:17] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 小事情 |
[07:19] | Honey was right. | 哈妮说对了 |
[07:20] | I’m so glad I talked to you about this. | 我真高兴跟你谈了这件事 |
[07:22] | Honey? | 哈妮 |
[07:25] | You talked to honey about me? | 你跟哈妮吐槽我了 |
[07:27] | You — you made our private life public? | 你 你居然公开了我们的私生活 |
[07:36] | Let’s say this box is our house | 我们假设这个盒子就是我们家 |
[07:38] | And this wedge is our private life. | 这个楔子就是我们的私生活 |
[07:43] | That’s what you just did. | 你刚刚就做了这种事 |
[07:44] | Uh, where did that wedge go? Is it behind the credenza? | 啊 你把那个楔子扔哪儿去了 是不是掉到那个橱柜后面去了 |
[07:46] | Remember that the pink wedge is behind the credenza. | 记住粉色的楔子在橱柜后面 |
[07:49] | Louis, I’m being serious. | 路易斯 我现在很严肃 |
[07:51] | I don’t want you talking to people about our private issues. | 我可不想你出去跟别人说我们的私事 |
[07:54] | All I said was that you were a sore loser. | 我只是说了你是个输不起的人 |
[07:56] | This isn’t a big deal. | 也不是什么大事 |
[07:57] | Gossip about a husband complaining about his wife | 关于老公抱怨老婆这样的闲话 |
[08:00] | Will spread like wildfire, | 会像野火一样很快传遍的 |
[08:01] | And soon everybody will know about it! | 很快所有人都会知道了 |
[08:03] | Honey is your best friend. She won’t say anything. | 哈妮是你最好的朋友 她什么都不会说的 |
[08:05] | And she’s the only person I talked to about this, I swear. | 我只跟她说了这件事 我发誓 |
[08:08] | Marvin can back me up. Marvin was there?! | -马文可以给我作证 -马文也在那 |
[08:11] | He’s the biggest blabbermouth in town. | 他是整个城里嘴最碎的人啊 |
[08:13] | He gossips all day | 他成天跟每一个坐在 |
[08:14] | To every patient who sits in his dentist’s chair. | 他牙医椅子上的病人聊闲话 |
[08:16] | ” Did you hear that louis huang | 你知不知道路易斯·黄 |
[08:18] | Hates his wife, jessica huang? | 讨厌他的老婆 杰西卡·黄 |
[08:19] | Ha, some story about the navy.” | 哈 再讲点关于海军的故事 |
[08:21] | Marvin wouldn’t gossip about you. | 马文不会传你闲话的 |
[08:23] | he probably already has. | 他可能已经传了 |
[08:26] | I have to go on the offensive now and fix this. | 我现在必须开启攻击模式弥补一下 |
[08:29] | What? How are you gonna do that? | 什么 你要干什么 |
[08:31] | I am not telling you, gabby goose. | 我可不告诉你 大喇叭 |
[08:39] | Eddie, look who’s here. | 埃迪 看看谁来了 |
[08:41] | I’m so sorry. I can’t believe biggie’s gone. | 我真的很抱歉 我都不敢相信大先生去世了 |
[08:44] | He was the best. | 他是最赞的 |
[08:45] | He was. He was. | 他曾是 曾是 |
[08:47] | I thought we could mourn together. | 我觉得我们可以一起为此哀悼 |
[08:49] | Biggie loved his “Lime-on.” | 大先生喜欢他的雪碧 |
[08:51] | That’s how he got big. | 怨不得他长这么胖 |
[08:54] | Babe, I appreciate it, but I think I just need to be alone. | 宝贝 我很感激 但我现在只想单独呆会 |
[08:57] | Stand aside. | 靠边站 |
[09:01] | I didn’t think it would get to this point, but here we are. | 我没想到事情会发展到这种程度 但已经是这样了 |
[09:04] | Look at me, eddie! | 看着我 埃迪 |
[09:06] | I’m wearing the french-cut shorts you love to make fun of. | 我可穿着超短裤呢 你最喜欢嘲笑这个了 |
[09:09] | Comment on how much of my legs you can see! | 吐槽一下我露这么多的腿 |
[09:16] | What is wrong with this guy? | 这家伙怎么这样 |
[09:20] | We have to cheer him up. | 我们必须让他振作起来 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna read a book I have about the five stages of grief. | 我要去看一本关于五个悲伤层次的书 |
[09:24] | My science teacher gave it to me | 当科学课用的沙鼠把它的孩子吃掉时 |
[09:25] | When the class gerbil ate one of her babies. | 我的老师把这本书给我的 |
[09:27] | What?! That’s horrible! | 什么 那太可怕了 |
[09:29] | Was the baby alive? Don’t tell me. | 那鼠宝宝还活着吗 别告诉我 |
[09:31] | Was it? No, she wouldn’t. | 还活着吗 不 鼠妈妈不会这么做的 |
[09:37] | So, I, uh, took your advice and talked to jessica. | 嗯 我采纳了你的建议 和杰西卡聊了聊 |
[09:40] | Yay! How’d it go? | 是吗 结果怎么样 |
[09:41] | Totally backfired. | 完全是帮倒忙 |
[09:43] | She’s furious that I spoke to you about our private problems. | 她知道我和你说过我们的私事后就发火了 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry. How’d you guys leave it? | 我很抱歉 你们怎么处理的 |
[09:47] | She said she’s “Going on the offensive” And fixing this, | 她说她打算开启攻击模式来弥补一下 |
[09:49] | Then left. | 然后就离开了 |
[09:51] | What do you think she meant by “Going on the offensive”? | 你觉得她说的”开启攻击模式”意味着什么 |
[09:53] | Well, maybe it means she’s going to get even | 可能是意味着她打算告诉别人你的隐私 |
[09:55] | By telling people something private about you. | 这样就扯平了 |
[09:57] | No, she’s not vindictive like that. | 不 她没那么记仇 |
[09:59] | I once commented in passing | 我曾经有一次随口说了一句 |
[10:01] | That she had big hands for a woman her size, | 她的手 相对于她的体型来说有点太大了 |
[10:03] | And the next day she gave me this. | 结果第二天她给了我这个 |
[10:07] | That ran in the real-estate guide all last spring. | 去年整个春天的房产指南都在用这个传单 |
[10:09] | Buyers would come to open houses | 买主会来看看房子 |
[10:11] | And look at my hands, disappointed. | 然后看看我的手 失望了 |
[10:12] | So she’s a little vindictive. Yeah. | -那她是有点儿记仇 -是啊 |
[10:14] | But even if she told people | 但即便是她跟别人讲 |
[10:15] | An embarrassing thing about me, I’d be fine with it. | 我的那些糗事 我也觉得无所谓 |
[10:17] | I’m an open book. But she knows you better than anybody. | -我就像一本敞开的书 -但她比任何人都了解你 |
[10:19] | There’s nothing she could say | 难道就没有什么事情 |
[10:21] | That would make you uncomfortable? | 她说出来会让你不安的吗 |
[10:23] | my shoe lifts. | 我的内增高 |
[10:25] | I’ve got to stop her. | 我得阻止她 |
[10:27] | She’s probably headed to marvin’s dental office | 她现在很可能朝着马文的牙医诊所 |
[10:28] | Right now. | 去了 |
[10:29] | Wait, why would she go see marvin? | 等等 她为什么会去找马文 |
[10:31] | Honey, I love your innocence. | 哈妮 我很喜欢你的天真 |
[10:33] | It’s one of the reasons why we’re friends. | 这就是我们会成为朋友的原因之一 |
[10:35] | And I don’t mean to offend you, | 我这话说出来没有冒犯你的意思 |
[10:37] | But your husband is the biggest jabberjaw in orlando. | 但是你的老公在奥兰多是出了名的大喇叭 |
[10:39] | His belly is a white-hot forge of gossip. | 他的肚子就像一个又白又烫的闲话制造工厂 |
[10:42] | Your boy talks. | 你老公太能侃了 |
[10:46] | i don’t want to be outside. | 我不想到外边去 |
[10:48] | This is where biggie died. | 大先生就是死在外面的 |
[10:50] | I have a book about grief, and it says it’s important | 我有一本关于悲伤的书 书里面说 |
[10:52] | To get outside and be among your friends. | 到外面来 待在你的朋友中间很重要 |
[11:02] | You were there for me when the browns left cleveland. | 你陪着我熬过了布朗队离开克利夫兰的时期 |
[11:03] | I’ll be here for you. Anything you need, I’m here. | 我现在会在这里陪着你 无论你需要什么 我都会在你身边 |
[11:06] | You hear me? I’m here for you. | 你听到没 我就在你身边 |
[11:12] | Why are we sitting in a circle? | 为啥我们得围成一圈坐 |
[11:14] | Group therapy has helped me a lot with my issues with my dad, | 在我跟我爸的问题上 集体治疗对我帮助很大 |
[11:17] | And I think talking your feelings out with us | 我认为跟我们分享你内心的感受 |
[11:19] | Could help you, too. | 也同样会对你有帮助 |
[11:21] | I don’t think that’s a good I– | 我不认为这是个好主 |
[11:22] | Just try listening. | 先试着聆听一下 |
[11:23] | All right, a few of us will share first. | 好 我们之中有些人会先来分享一下 |
[11:25] | Walter, tell us about what you struggle with. | 沃尔特 跟我们讲讲你有什么烦恼 |
[11:29] | Nothing. I’m doing great. Zero complaints. | 没啥 我现在挺好的 零抱怨 |
[11:31] | So it looks like walter struggles with honesty. | 那么 看来沃尔特目前的问题是不够坦诚 |
[11:35] | What about you, trent? | 你怎么样 特伦特 |
[11:36] | Well, I was browsing newsweek the other day, | 嗯 我那天在浏览《新闻周刊》 |
[11:39] | And I saw a story that really shook me up. | 看到了一则新闻 真是把我震惊了 |
[11:41] | It said that redheads were going extinct, | 那上面说红头发的人正在走向灭绝 |
[11:43] | So now I feel all this pressure | 所以我现在感到压力很大 |
[11:45] | To marry a redhead to keep the gene pool alive. | 得跟一个也是红头发的人结婚 保存基因库 |
[11:47] | But here’s the thing — | 但是 问题就出在这 |
[11:50] | I’m just not attracted to them. | 她们完全吸引不了我 |
[11:52] | Thank you for sharing. | 谢谢你的分享 |
[11:54] | And what about you, brian? | 你怎么样 布莱恩 |
[11:55] | For the last few months, | 最近几个月 |
[11:58] | I just can’t look anywhere without being… | 无论我往哪里看 |
[12:01] | Stimulated. | 都会性奋起来 |
[12:02] | This is especially challenging at school because… | 尤其是在学校里就特别费劲 |
[12:05] | Well, there’s a tree by the library | 因为图书馆那边有棵树 |
[12:07] | That looks like a naked lady. | 看起来就像个裸女 |
[12:09] | Hmm. Oh. | 嗯 哦 |
[12:11] | Tree by the library? | 图书馆旁边的树 |
[12:13] | Did you know biggie was only 24 years old? | 你们知道大先生只有二十四岁吗 |
[12:17] | I’m 13. | 我十三岁 |
[12:18] | Half my life could already be over. | 可能我的人生已经过半了 |
[12:20] | What have I done with my time on this earth? | 剩下的时间里我该怎么度过 |
[12:23] | You know what’s crazier than biggie dying so young? | 你们知道有什么比大先生英年早逝更疯狂的事吗 |
[12:26] | He knew his days were numbered. | 是他知道自己已经时日不多了 |
[12:28] | His first album is called “Ready to die,” | 他的第一个专辑就叫做《准备去死》 |
[12:31] | And I’m thinking, “Am I ready to die?” | 然后我就在想 我做好死去的准备了吗 |
[12:35] | Are you guys ready to die? | 你们做好死去的准备了吗 |
[12:40] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[12:42] | Okay. Uh, that’s enough for today. | 好的 呃 今天就这样吧 |
[12:44] | Great session. Let’s pick it up next tuesday. | 治疗会很棒 我们下礼拜二接着谈 |
[12:48] | So, you know how sheila’s put on a few pounds. | 你不是知道希拉长了几磅肉嘛 |
[12:51] | hmm. She says it’s a hormone issue, | -嗯 -她说那是荷尔蒙失调 |
[12:55] | But I heard it’s ’cause she’s on antidepressants. | 但我听说是她在服用抗抑郁药 |
[12:58] | Zoloft? | 左洛复 |
[12:59] | Maybe zoloft. I don’t know. | 可能是左洛复 我也不知道 |
[13:01] | Lou. | 路 |
[13:02] | What are you doing here? Oh | -什么风把你吹来了 -哦 |
[13:04] | Just in the neighborhood, buying some basketballs. | 就在附近 买几个篮球 |
[13:07] | thought I’d drop by. | 就想着进来看看 |
[13:08] | smooth. We’re in. | 稳妥 进来了 |
[13:09] | I must say it’s an honor | 同一天里黄家的两个人都来我这里 |
[13:11] | To be visited by both huangs in one day. | 我可真是受宠若惊啊 |
[13:13] | Oh, god. Jessica did come here. | 哦 天呐 杰西卡确实来过这里了 |
[13:15] | Does he already know? Should I ask him? | 他是不是已经知道了 我应该问他吗 |
[13:17] | No, dummy. Just play it cool. | 不 笨蛋 装得淡定一点 |
[13:19] | Jessica was here? Damn it. | 杰西卡来过了吗 真该死 |
[13:21] | Yep, she popped in real quick to grab some free mini toothpastes. | 对 她突然进来 拿了点免费的迷你牙膏很快就走了 |
[13:24] | oh, that’s normal. She does that. | 哦 那很正常 是她干的事 |
[13:26] | Maybe she didn’t say anything. | 可能她什么都没说 |
[13:28] | I just love it that she’s so passionate about her tooth care. | 我就是很喜欢她这样热衷于护理她的牙齿 |
[13:31] | a great smile really makes you stand taller. | 一个美好的微笑能让你整个人站得更高 |
[13:34] | taller? She definitely said something. | 更高 她一定是说什么了 |
[13:37] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[13:38] | Stand taller, huh? Yep. That’s my slogan. | -站得更高 对吗 -没错 这就是我的口号 |
[13:44] | Shaquille. | 沙奎尔 |
[13:45] | well, maybe she didn’t, then. | 好吧 可能她没说 |
[13:46] | This is getting me nowhere. I have to ask him if he knows. | 这可真是让我进退两难啊 我得问问他到底知不知道 |
[13:49] | Dr. Ellis, we’ve got an emergency in room two. | 埃利斯医生 二号病房有紧急情况 |
[13:52] | Another kid cracked a tooth on a jawbreaker. | 又有一个孩子嚼大块硬糖把牙给崩碎了 |
[13:54] | Why don’t they take those things off the market? | 他们为什么不让这些东西下架呢 |
[13:56] | I got to run, lou. | 我得赶紧去了 路 |
[13:58] | Sorry to cut the visit short. | 抱歉 让你的来访这么短就结束了 |
[14:00] | Short? | 这么短 |
[14:03] | Short? Was that a pun? | 这么短 是一个双关语吗 |
[14:04] | Was he mocking me? | 他是在嘲讽我吗 |
[14:06] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:08] | all the time. | 一直都是 |
[14:10] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:11] | She told marvin, | 她告诉了马文 |
[14:12] | And now she’s telling the neighborhood ladies | 现在她还在跟邻居女士们讲 |
[14:14] | About my lifts. | 我穿内增高的事 |
[14:15] | She’s so vengeful. | 她报复心可真重 |
[14:16] | No way. You’re not serious. | 不可能 你在开玩笑 |
[14:19] | Totally serious. Oh, he does not. | -绝对是真的 -哦 他不会的 |
[14:20] | I swear he does. | 我发誓他就是 |
[14:23] | I swear he does. | 我发誓他就是这样 |
[14:24] | You ladies having a good laugh about my lifts? | 你们女士在嘲笑我的内增高吗 |
[14:26] | I am 5’9″ And three-quarters, | 我是五英尺九又四分之三英寸 |
[14:28] | And it’s a quarter-inch lift to get to 5’10”. | 加上那个四分之一英寸的增高 提到五英尺十英寸 |
[14:30] | I am not ashamed. | 我对此不感到羞耻 |
[14:31] | Louis. What, jessica? | -路易斯 -怎么了 杰西卡 |
[14:32] | Are you afraid I’m gonna tell everyone | 你是在害怕我告诉所有人 |
[14:34] | That you had a meltdown playing charades? | 你玩猜字游戏的时候崩溃了吗 |
[14:36] | jessica, you had a meltdown playing charades? | 杰西卡 你玩猜字游戏的时候崩溃了 |
[14:39] | Louis, you wear lifts? | 路易斯 你穿内增高 |
[14:41] | Ehh. | 呃 |
[14:47] | You thought I told marvin, | 你以为我把你穿内增高的事 |
[14:47] | deidre, and carol-joan about your lifts?! | 告诉了马文 迪雅卓 和卡罗尔·琼吗 |
[14:48] | I would never say embarrassing things about my husband | 我绝对不会在背后 |
[14:50] | Behind his back. I know. I just — | -说我老公的糗事的 -我知道 我只是 |
[14:51] | It reflects badly on me, too. | 而且这样对我影响也不好 |
[14:53] | I don’t want everyone knowing I’m married to a short man. | 我可不想所有人都知道我嫁给了一个矮子 |
[14:55] | Short? It’s just a quarter-inch. | 矮子 只矮了四分之一英尺好吧 |
[14:57] | Yes. A quarter-inch from normal. | 是的 比正常身高矮四分之一英尺 |
[14:59] | look, I know I overreacted, | 好吧 我知道我过激了 |
[15:01] | But you said you were going on the offensive. | 但是你说你要开启攻击模式 |
[15:03] | I meant charm offensive. | 我意思是魅力攻势 |
[15:06] | I was showing them my best self | 我是在给他们展现最完美的自己 |
[15:08] | So that, if they did hear any gossip, | 这样的话 要是他们听说什么闲话 |
[15:10] | They wouldn’t believe it. | 他们就不会相信了 |
[15:11] | If deidre heard that I got upset at charades, she would say, | 如果迪雅卓听说我玩猜字游戏的时候生气的话 她会这么说 |
[15:14] | ” That doesn’t sound like jessica. | 听起来一点不像杰西卡的风格 |
[15:16] | The beautiful woman with normal-size hands would never do that.” | 那个手掌大小正常的美丽女人是绝对不会这么做的 |
[15:20] | That’s really smart. It is. | -你太机智了 -确实是这样的 |
[15:22] | And I wasn’t just doing it for me. | 我并不是为我自己才这么做的 |
[15:24] | I complimented you, too. | 我也美言了你几句 |
[15:25] | I told them that you cut your own fruit by yourself. | 我告诉他们你亲自切自己的水果 |
[15:29] | No man does that. | 没有哪个男人会这么做的 |
[15:30] | I was tired of waiting for you to come home | 我厌倦了要等你回来 |
[15:31] | So I could eat melon. | 我才能吃到甜瓜 |
[15:32] | I want to eat melon when I want to eat melon. | 我想吃甜瓜的时候就要吃到甜瓜 |
[15:34] | Okay, louis, do you know why I did that? | 好吧 路易斯 你知道我为什么那么做吗 |
[15:37] | Because I care about our reputation in the community. | 因为我在意我们在这个社区的名声 |
[15:40] | Since when do you care what people think? | 你从什么时候开始在意别人怎么想了 |
[15:42] | I don’t want them having the wrong idea about us, | 我不希望他们对我们抱有不好的印象 |
[15:45] | That we’re the kind of people who tear each other down. | 好像我们就是那种会互相伤害彼此的人 |
[15:48] | If anything, we lift each other up. | 如果非要说的话 我们应该是帮助彼此更上一层楼的人 |
[15:50] | Hmm. Like your insoles. | -嗯 -就像你的鞋垫 |
[15:52] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[15:55] | What can we do to fix it? | 我们怎么做能弥补这件事呢 |
[16:00] | We invite everyone over for game night, | 我们邀请所有人来参加游戏夜 |
[16:02] | And we put on our best face together. | 然后我们一起拿出我们的最佳态度 |
[16:04] | I prove that I can handle losing at charades, | 我来证明我可以接受输掉猜字游戏 |
[16:07] | And we show them that we | 让他们看到我们和别人一样 |
[16:08] | are a solid couple just like everyone else. | 是一对情比金坚的夫妻 |
[16:11] | How do you know we’ll lose? | 你怎么会知道我们会输 |
[16:13] | Louis, come on. | 路易斯 得了吧 |
[16:20] | Look at that mope. | 瞧瞧那忧郁的样子 |
[16:21] | Why is nothing we’re doing working? | 为什么我们做什么都没用 |
[16:23] | The grief book says he needs more time to process the loss. | 那本关于悲伤的书里面说他需要更多时间来消化这种失落 |
[16:30] | Hey! What the hell?! | 嘿 什么情况 |
[16:31] | I’ve had enough of your sadness. | 我受够你的愁眉苦脸了 |
[16:34] | Cheer up! Stop hitting my butt! | -振作起来 -不要打我屁股 |
[16:37] | We’re trying so hard. Why won’t you feel better? | 我们这么努力 为什么你就不能心情好点呢 |
[16:41] | What evan’s trying to say is we don’t like seeing you so sad. | 埃文想说的是我们不想看到你这么难过 |
[16:44] | Maybe if you tell us | 如果你告诉我们 |
[16:45] | Why it’s hurting you so badly, we can help. | 为什么这件事伤你这么深 我们也许能帮上忙 |
[16:50] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[16:53] | Biggie’s always been there for me. | 大先生一直陪伴着我 |
[16:55] | When we moved to orlando and I had no friends, | 我们之前搬来奥兰多的时候我一个朋友都没有 |
[16:58] | His rhymes cheered me up. | 是他的旋律使我振作 |
[17:00] | He was my friend. | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[17:03] | And I always thought that, maybe one day, | 我经常想 也许有一天 |
[17:05] | We’d be friends for real — | 我们能真的成为朋友 |
[17:06] | Hanging out on the double yacht we bought | 在用我们的联合苏打商业投机公司 |
[17:08] | With the money from our joint soda venture, “Notorious f.I.Z.” | “臭名昭著的汽水”挣来的钱买的双人游艇上玩耍 |
[17:12] | I loved him, and now he’s gone. | 我爱他 但现在他不在了 |
[17:20] | I don’t know what else to do! | 我不知道还能做什么了 |
[17:22] | I’ve got a less violent plan. | 我有一个不那么暴力的计划 |
[17:27] | Carol-joan, I love your shirt. Are those horses? | 卡罗尔·琼 我喜欢你的衬衫 那些是马吗 |
[17:31] | Yes. Wild ones. | 是的 野马哦 |
[17:33] | Unbroken like your spirit. | 像你的精神一样桀骜不驯 |
[17:36] | this is going perfectly. | 一切进展顺利 |
[17:39] | Initiate phase two. | 启动第二阶段 |
[17:40] | Uh, so, what game should we play first? | 那么 我们先玩什么游戏 |
[17:43] | How about charades? I love charades. | 猜字游戏怎么样 我喜欢猜字游戏 |
[17:45] | That could be fun. Charades it is. | -应该会很好玩 -那就猜字游戏好了 |
[17:47] | Couple teams. Me and jessica will go first. | 夫妻一组 我和杰西卡先来 |
[17:49] | Okay. Great. Fine. All right, great. | -好啊 -太好了 -好的 -很好 |
[17:57] | Ready? And…Go! | 预备 开始 |
[17:59] | It’s a movie. | 是个电影 |
[18:03] | Uh, flying a jet. | 一个飞行中的喷气式飞机 |
[18:04] | Gorilla. | 大猩猩 |
[18:06] | Angry gorilla? | 愤怒的大猩猩 |
[18:08] | Angry gorilla flying jet, saying goodbye! | 愤怒的大猩猩一边开喷气式飞机 一边说再见 |
[18:10] | Uh, j… | 呃 |
[18:14] | Runner. | 跑步者 |
[18:15] | Sassy runner. | 活泼的跑步者 |
[18:16] | Sassy runner falls down! | 活泼的跑步者摔倒了 |
[18:18] | Uh…Laughing baby? | 大笑的宝宝 |
[18:21] | And time! | 时间到 |
[18:23] | What — what were you doing there? | 你 你刚刚是在干嘛 |
[18:25] | that famous scene | 那个著名场景 |
[18:27] | When john dunbar and two socks romp together, | 当约翰·邓巴和两只白袜愉快玩耍的时候 |
[18:30] | Causing the sioux to name him… | 苏族因此给他取名叫作 |
[18:34] | …”dances with wolves.” | 《与狼共舞》 |
[18:40] | yes. | 是啊 |
[18:42] | of course. | 可不是嘛 |
[18:45] | I totally should’ve gotten that. | 我本来应该猜出来的 |
[18:47] | It was a really good two socks impression. | 你模仿两只白袜模仿得挺像的 |
[18:50] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:53] | Okay. Well, richard and I will go next. | 好吧 接下来理查德和我来玩 |
[18:55] | Cj, if you’re keeping time, | 卡罗尔·琼 如果你计时的话 |
[18:57] | Can you make sure and give us the extra 10 seconds | 你能保证多给我们十秒时间吗 |
[18:59] | That richard gave jessica? | 就像理查德多给了杰西卡十秒一样 |
[19:00] | It’s a minute-glass, not an hourglass. | 这是个一分钟的沙漏 不是一个小时的沙漏 |
[19:02] | Oh, look who’s suddenly mother time. | 瞧瞧谁突然开始斤斤计较了 |
[19:04] | I wish you had that attitude | 我真希望你吃冰淇淋蛋筒的时候 |
[19:06] | When you’re eating ice-cream cones. | 也有那样的态度 |
[19:07] | Drip, drip, drip all over my volvo. | 一滴 一滴 滴的我沃尔沃车上到处都是 |
[19:11] | I do not have ice cream. Oh, please. | -我没吃冰淇淋好吧 -哦得了吧 |
[19:13] | I don’t eat ice cream. I have frozen yogurt. | 我不吃冰淇淋 我吃的是冻酸奶 |
[19:14] | No, for “Dances with wolves,” You should’ve used that | 不 对《与狼共舞》这个电影 你应该用 |
[19:15] | Tomahawk-chop gesture. | 印第安战斧斩的姿势 |
[19:16] | Ooh. N-no. Marvin, we’ve talked about this. | 别这样 马文 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[19:19] | That gesture might not seem like a big deal | 那个手势对你们那一代人来说 |
[19:21] | To people of your generation, | 可能不算什么 |
[19:23] | But it is offensive to native americans. | 但是对于北美土著人来说是很不礼貌的 |
[19:25] | I’ve asked you never to use that term “My generation.” | 我告诉过你别再用”我们那一代”那个词 |
[19:28] | It’s offensive to “Me-americans.” | 对我这个美国人很不礼貌 |
[19:30] | Okay, but if you’re gonna say it… | 好吧 但是如果你要说那个词 |
[19:31] | Why would you tell them that I eat ice cream? | 你为什么告诉他们我吃冰淇淋 |
[19:32] | I don’t eat ice cream. I’m just asking you not to use it. | -我不吃冰淇淋的 -我只是让你不要用它 |
[19:34] | Why is that the focus? | 为什么那个变成重点了 |
[19:36] | I don’t know where to look. | 我不知道该看哪里了 |
[19:37] | Just look at the plant in the corner. | 就盯着角落里的那个植物好了 |
[19:42] | I still haven’t gotten that wedge from behind the credenza. | 橱柜后面的那个楔子我到现在都还没捡出来 |
[19:45] | I can’t believe they criticize each other right in front of us. | 我不敢相信他们竟然在我们面前公然指责对方 |
[19:48] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[19:49] | And how about carol-joan telling us | 还记得卡罗尔·琼告诉我们 |
[19:51] | Her husband doesn’t believe in pandas? | 她的老公不相信大熊猫的存在吗 |
[19:53] | I get now why you were upset | 我现在明白为什么 |
[19:55] | That I complained to honey about you. | 我跟哈妮吐槽你会让你那么生气了 |
[19:57] | I promise I won’t do it again. | 我保证我再也不会那么做了 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | And if something’s bothering you, you can just tell me. | 如果有什么事情让你烦恼的话 你可以直接告诉我 |
[20:03] | I tell you. | 换我也会告诉你的 |
[20:04] | You sure do, every day. | 你确实这样做了 每天都是 |
[20:07] | It’s hard for me, but I’ll try. | 这对我来说很难 但是我会尽力的 |
[20:08] | So go ahead. | 那你说吧 |
[20:10] | Oh. Right now? | 现在? |
[20:13] | Sure. | 是的 |
[20:14] | Okay. Um, there is one thing. I mean, it’s tiny. | 好吧 有那么一件事情 我是说 很小的一件事 |
[20:18] | Whatever it is, just say it. | 不管是什么事 直接说出来 |
[20:19] | I want to have another kid. | 我想再要一个孩子 |
[20:20] | Something smaller. | 再小一点的事情 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | You guys did this? | 这是你们做的? |
[20:32] | I designed and painted it. Evan tarped the floor. | 我设计好之后画的 埃文在地上铺的防水布 |
[20:35] | Do you see any paint spots on the carpet? | 你在地毯上有看见颜料吗 |
[20:37] | No, you don’t. | 没有吧 |
[20:38] | Now biggie can be with you forever, | 现在大先生就可以永远与你同在了 |
[20:40] | Or at least until you move out of the house. | 或者至少到你从家里搬出去为止 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:43] | Even though biggie’s gone, | 虽然大先生去世了 |
[20:44] | It’s good to know I have my bros with me when I need them. | 但是知道在我需要的时候 有我的兄弟们在我身边真是太好了 |
[20:51] | Is that… | 那是不是 |
[20:53] | oh, my god! It is! | 老天哪 是真的 |
[20:54] | Double yacht | 双人游艇 |