时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, you guys moved out of this house | 所以 你们从这里搬了出去 |
[00:06] | And now you want to move back in? | 然后你们现在又要搬回来? |
[00:08] | Allow me to explain– | 容我解释一下– |
[00:10] | Wait, wait, wait. hold on. | 等等等等 等一会儿 |
[00:10] | Before you do– um, how are the scones? | 在你说之前– 烤饼怎么样? |
[00:13] | – they’re okay. – Yeah, they taste pretty good. | – 还可以 – 尝着还不错 |
[00:16] | Good. okay, go ahead, tell me your story. | 很好 继续 讲出你的故事 |
[00:18] | Well, to secure me a spot at St. Orlando’s… | 为了保证我能在圣奥兰多上学… |
[00:20] | Mommy moved us out of this house | 妈妈让我们从这个房子搬出去 |
[00:22] | and into a bigger house that we bought | 搬进了我们买的更大的房子 |
[00:24] | Using the money that my dad made | 买房子的钱是我爸爸 |
[00:26] | selling part of his restaurant to Michael Bolton. | 把餐馆卖给迈克尔・波顿赚来的 |
[00:28] | But when that house was too fancy, | 但那个房子太花哨了 |
[00:30] | And Emery got my admission to st. orlando’s revoked, | 然后埃默里还搞得我被圣奥兰多取消录取了 |
[00:33] | We decided to move back here to our old house. | 我们决定搬回我们的老房子 |
[00:36] | Good luck with high school, losers! | 高中愉快啊 衰人! |
[00:37] | Also Eddie was rude to his friends | 还有埃迪对他的朋友很凶 |
[00:39] | So now he doesn’t have any friends. | 所以他现在没有朋友了 |
[00:40] | So anyway, that’s why we need you to move out. | 所以 我们需要你搬出去 |
[00:43] | What do you need, 5, 10 minutes? | 你要多久 五分钟? 十分钟? |
[00:45] | You know what? I’ve signed a lease here, so… | 你猜怎么着? 我已经签了租约了 所以… |
[00:48] | My hands are kinda tied. | 我也没什么办法 |
[00:50] | Maybe you guys could move into a hotel | 在你们找到新住处前 |
[00:52] | until you find a new place. | 或许你们可以搬进酒店 |
[00:54] | Welcome to Hotel Honey! | 欢迎来到蜜儿酒店! |
[01:00] | Are you sure it’s okay to stay here? | 你确定我们可以住在这里吗? |
[01:03] | There’s so many of us. | 我们人太多了 |
[01:04] | Are you kidding? Stay as long you like. | 你开玩笑吗? 住多久都可以的 |
[01:07] | My home is your home. | 把这儿当成自己家吧 |
[01:15] | Mr. Huang’s been blow-drying his hair for 45 minutes! | 黄先生已经吹了四十五分钟的头发了! |
[01:18] | You’re a man! You always look exactly the same! | 你是个男人啊! 你一直就那个样啊! |
[01:23] | Good morning! | 早晨好! |
[01:24] | Hey, I didn’t know you had the game show channel– | 我都不知道你还有游戏节目频道呢– |
[01:26] | It’s “Cincinnati,” you idiot! | 答案是”辛辛那提”你个白痴! |
[01:28] | Wow, you all really made yourselves at home… | 你们还真是把这儿当成自己家了… |
[01:33] | Overnight. | 一夜之间 |
[01:35] | You have really strong doorjambs. | 你家门框真结实 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | Don’t buy a vowel come on! | 别买元音 拜托诶! |
[01:42] | You’re out of cereal. | 你们没有麦片了 |
[01:53] | 轴&特效: Anye kuma滑舌管理员 | |
[02:05] | Thou damned whale. | 你这该死的鲸鱼 |
[02:07] | St. orlando’s might have taken away my admission, | 圣奥兰多也许拒绝接收我入学 |
[02:10] | But they can’t take away their summer reading list. | 但我这可有他们的暑假阅读清单 |
[02:15] | If you want to read something a little more fun, | 如果你想读读更有意思的 |
[02:17] | We have plenty of nicole’s old books on the shelf. | 我们书架上有很多妮科尔的旧书 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry, where are your books? | 抱歉 你说的书在哪? |
[02:26] | Behind this trash? | 在这堆垃圾后面? |
[02:28] | “Logan Like Mary Anne.” | “罗根喜欢玛丽安” |
[02:31] | So? | 然后呢? |
[02:34] | Honey! good news. | 蜜儿 好消息 |
[02:35] | We just got off the phone with our old landlord, Murray, | 我刚刚和我们的老房东默里通完电话 |
[02:38] | And he says he’s open to selling us our house back. | 他说他可以把我们的老房子卖给我们 |
[02:41] | Ohh– so soon? aww, boo, but you just got here. | 噢– 这么快? 但你们刚到这儿啊 |
[02:45] | I’m going over there later today to do a walk-through. | 我待会儿过去走一个过场 |
[02:47] | Do you want to join me? | 你想一起来吗? |
[02:48] | You could hold my purse while I negotiate. | 你可以在我谈判的时候帮我拿着钱包 |
[02:50] | Absolutely. Anything to help. | 当然 能帮到你就行 |
[02:54] | Well, if it isn’t Emery “the tool man” Huang. | 这不是”工具男”埃默里・黄嘛 |
[02:57] | Ho-ho-ho-ho! | 吼-吼-吼-吼! |
[02:59] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[03:00] | I’m building a new birdhouse for Marvin and Honey. | 我在给马文和蜜儿盖一个新的鸟屋 |
[03:02] | You know, your old man knows his way around a lathe. | 你要知道 你老爹对车床懂得可不少 |
[03:05] | I once flirted with the idea of going into construction, | 我有一次非常想进入建筑行业 |
[03:08] | Had a name picked out and everything — | 连名字都想好了– |
[03:10] | Huang construction. | 黄氏建工 |
[03:11] | Do you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗? |
[03:12] | It’d be fun to work on it together! | 一起干肯定会很有意思的! |
[03:17] | Hm. I wish I could, but I got to go to work. | 我也希望可以 但我得去工作了 |
[03:19] | Duty calls. | 业务繁忙 |
[03:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | No problem. Have fun. | 没问题 祝你愉快 |
[03:28] | Oh! Hey, Nicole. | 噢 嘿 妮科尔 |
[03:30] | Um… I like your towel. | 嗯… 我喜欢你的毛巾 |
[03:33] | Thanks. It’s, uh, Pumbaa from “the Lion King.” | 谢谢 这是”狮子王”里的蓬蓬 |
[03:38] | Well, I should go get ready. | 我得去准备了 |
[03:39] | Um, I’m driving some of my friends to the mall | 我要开车带我的朋友去商场 |
[03:41] | to go see that movie “Contact.” | 去看电影”超时空接触” |
[03:43] | – You have a car? – Yep. | – 你有辆车? – 对 |
[03:44] | My dad got me a Saturn for not getting held back again. | 我爸爸因为我没有留级 给我买了辆”土星” |
[03:47] | It’s a “you’re progressing | 这是个”不管怎样 |
[03:48] | at the pace you should be moving at” present. | 你没有退步”的奖励 |
[03:50] | You set the bar low, dope. | 你把标准降低了 厉害 |
[03:52] | My boo Alison’s at band camp all | 我的女票艾莉森整个暑假 |
[03:54] | summer, on that woodwing tip? | 都在乐队夏令营 在那个森林远端 |
[03:56] | So I guess I’ll just hang with the fellas, see what’s good. | 所以我只能和哥们一起了 看看有什么好事 |
[04:05] | Hey, guys, what’s up? You guys catch the “ER” finale? | 嘿 大家 怎么样? 你们看了”急救室的故事”最后一集了吗? |
[04:09] | Uh…What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[04:11] | You called us losers, remember? | 你叫我们衰人 记得吗? |
[04:13] | You’re still mad about that? | 你们居然还在生气? |
[04:14] | That was weeks ago. | 都好几周之前的事了 |
[04:16] | Can you fools believe Dr. Ross kissed nurse Hathaway? | 你们几个傻瓜敢相信罗斯医生亲了海瑟薇护士吗? |
[04:19] | Twist! | 大扭转! |
[04:19] | To be fair, their chemistry’s been steadily building | 说实话 他们之间的暧昧从第一集开始 |
[04:22] | Since season one — | 就缓缓积累了 |
[04:22] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[04:27] | You know what, fine. | 你猜怎么着 行 |
[04:29] | I don’t need you guys. | 我不需要你们 |
[04:34] | The “ER” finale made me cry. | 最后一集我都看哭了 |
[04:42] | He knows! | 他知道! |
[04:43] | Who knows? About what? | 谁知道? 知道什么? |
[04:45] | Kenny Rogers knows about our success. | 肯尼・罗杰斯知道我们的成功 |
[04:47] | I sent him a summer update… | 我给他发了一个夏日情况通报 |
[04:48] | On company letterhead. | 还有公司信封抬头呢 |
[04:51] | “my new business venture is going great. | “我的新的商业冒险取得了很大的成功 |
[04:54] | Yeah, we’re successful, all right. | 是的 我们很成功 |
[04:55] | So successful that I’m sure | 如此成功 使我坚信 |
[04:57] | We’ll expand Michael Bolton’s Cattleman’s Ranch | 我们会扩张迈克尔・波顿的”牧场主餐厅” |
[04:59] | both domestically and abroad. | 到全国 甚至全世界 |
[05:02] | Who knows, maybe we’ll even put one on the moon. | 谁知道呢 或许我们有一天会开到月球上 |
[05:04] | Ha ha. your friend, Michael Bolton.” | 哈哈 你的朋友 迈克尔・波顿 |
[05:07] | I’m so baaaaaaaad! | 我好坏坏啊! |
[05:11] | Right. um, I should get to work. | 对 我该回去工作了 |
[05:13] | No, you should take some time off, | 不 你该休息一段时间 |
[05:15] | spend some time with your family. | 和你的家人待一会 |
[05:17] | Ah, that’s very nice, Michael, | 你这么想真好 迈克尔 |
[05:18] | But I couldn’t do that to you. | 但我不能这么对你 |
[05:19] | Nonsense. we’re partners. | 没有的事 我们是合作伙伴 |
[05:21] | When grammy season rolls around, I’ll rely on you. | 当格莱美季来的时候 我就全靠你了 |
[05:25] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[05:26] | Lean on me! | 就靠我吧! |
[05:34] | Heh. are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[05:36] | Go. I’ll take care of things here… | 去吧 我会照顾好这里的… |
[05:38] | Partner. | 伙伴 |
[05:42] | … and finally, here’s the kitchen. | … 最后 这里是厨房 |
[05:45] | which of course you already know | 当然了 你肯定知道 |
[05:47] | ’cause you used about this. | 因为你以前住在这里 |
[05:47] | – mm-hmm. -Sorry about this. | – 对 – 太抱歉了 |
[05:50] | I know you just moved in. | 我知道你刚刚搬进来 |
[05:51] | Oh, that’s okay. | 噢 没关系的 |
[05:52] | This kind of thing happens to me constantly. | 在我身上经常发生这种事情 |
[05:54] | Wherever I hang my hat, somebody takes away the hook. | 挂帽抬头时 悬钩已无影 |
[05:57] | Did you just come up with that? | 你这是才现编的吗? |
[05:59] | Well, I used to design mugs. | 我可是马克杯设计大师 |
[06:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:02] | Okay, if that’s everything, | 好了 如果没有问题了的话 |
[06:04] | I’ll start drawing up the paperwork. | 我就开始拟定合同了 |
[06:06] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[06:12] | Loose knob! when were you going to tell me? | 这个把手竟然是松的! 你要骗我到几时? |
[06:15] | Um, also the dishwasher doesn’t work. | 此外 洗碗机貌似也坏掉了 |
[06:19] | I think somebody disconnected it. | 我猜是有人把线给拔掉了 |
[06:21] | Slumlord! | 歹毒的房东! |
[06:24] | I’m afraid there’s just too much undisclosed damage | 我怀疑还有太多的损坏我们根本就不清楚 |
[06:26] | For me to move forward at the current price. | 这个房子现在根本就不值这么多钱 |
[06:28] | But your family caused the damage. | 但这些损害不都是你家造成的 |
[06:30] | Here come the mind games. | 呵 你现在又想跟蒙我上当 |
[06:32] | Well, how do you know | 你又怎么知道 |
[06:33] | That it wasn’t this blonde nightmare right here? | 这些破坏不是这里这个金发佬搞得鬼? |
[06:37] | Oh, hey, that reminds me– | 哦 对了 这倒是让我记起来… |
[06:39] | I saved your mail for you. | 你的信我帮你留下了哦 |
[06:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Eeevan… | 埃文… |
[06:47] | Evaaan. | 埃文 |
[06:49] | Read us, evan. | 快来读我们呀 埃文 |
[06:51] | We’re light and fun. | 我们轻松肤浅不用过脑 |
[06:55] | Read us. | 来读我们吧 |
[06:56] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想要的 |
[07:00] | I just don’t understand why you | 我真不知道你为什么 |
[07:02] | would sabotage your own sale | 要搅黄自己的租约 |
[07:04] | Relax. acting disinterested was just a tactic. | 别急 我是装出一副冷漠脸的 计谋而已 |
[07:07] | He’s gonna sleep on it tonight, | 他今晚会好好考虑的 |
[07:08] | And then he’ll come back with a lower offer to — | 等明天他来的时候就会给我们更低的… |
[07:10] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna be on “Wheel of Fortune”! | 我要上”幸运之轮”了! |
[07:29] | What on earth… | 到底发生了… |
[07:30] | Mommy applied to be on “Wheel of Fortune” | 我老妈自打正式成为美国公民的那一刻 |
[07:32] | as soon as she became a U.S. citizen. | 就开始申请上”幸运之轮”节目了 |
[07:34] | She started watching when she was pregnant with Eddie. | 她从怀埃迪的时候就开始看这个节目 |
[07:36] | That’s why all our names start with “E.” | 这就是为什么我们的名字都是”埃”打头 |
[07:38] | It’s her favorite vowel. | 因为这是她最喜欢的元音 |
[07:39] | I was a contestant on “Studs” once. | 我曾经上过”种马大对决”节目 |
[07:41] | “‘Wheel of Fortune’ is coming to Orlando, Jessica Huang. | 杰西卡・黄女士 “幸运之轮”马上就要来到奥兰多了 |
[07:45] | We invite you and your best friend | 我们诚挚地邀请您以及您最好的朋友 |
[07:47] | to compete on our annual ‘Best Friends Week.'” | 来参加我们一年一度的”闺蜜之轮” |
[07:51] | Honey, will you be my best-friends partner? | 蜜儿 你愿意当我的好闺蜜搭档吗? |
[07:55] | Sure, it sounds fun. | 当然 听起来挺好玩的 |
[07:57] | But back to the house thing. | 不过先回到房约这件事 |
[07:59] | If you’re gonna make that counter-offer tomorrow — | 如果你明天就想要去还价订合同的话… |
[08:01] | There’ll be plenty of time for that after “wheel.” | 我们”转轮”之后有的是时间讨论那个 |
[08:02] | Right now, we need to practice. | 现在 练习时间 |
[08:09] | Are those all your board games? | 这些都是你的拼字游戏吗? |
[08:12] | Yes! | 对啊! |
[08:13] | Where’d my wedding dress go? | 那我的婚纱去哪了? |
[08:14] | I rolled it up and I put it inside the Monopoly. | 我卷起来塞到”大富翁”的盒子里了 |
[08:16] | Your veil is inside the Hungry Hungry Hippo. | 至于你的面纱在”河马好饿”的盒子里面 |
[08:25] | Hey! you want a ride home? | 嗨! 你要我送你回家吗? |
[08:28] | So, my friends met some boys and ditched the movie. | 总之就是我朋友认识了几个男孩子 鬼迷心窍 放了我鸽子 |
[08:31] | Apparently guys are more important | 显然 比起看朱迪・福斯特飞天去太空 |
[08:32] | than watching Jodie Foster go to space. | 还是男孩子比较重要 |
[08:34] | Uh-huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[08:36] | Are you excited to start high school? | 马上就要上高中了 你兴奋吗? |
[08:38] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[08:41] | Okay, spill it. | 好了 有话就直说吧 |
[08:42] | You’ve said two words since you’ve got in. | 自从你上了我的车就说了两句话 |
[08:44] | What’s up? | 到底怎么了? |
[08:45] | It’s nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 我没事的 |
[08:46] | Hey, whatever it is, you can trust me. | 无论是什么 你都可以信得过我 |
[08:49] | What we talk about in the Saturn, stays in the Saturn. | 你的秘密在这起 就会在这永久封存 |
[08:56] | See? Safe space. | 看到没? 绝对安全领域 |
[08:59] | My friends aren’t my friends anymore, | 我的朋友们都和我绝交了 |
[09:01] | And my girlfriend’s gone for the whole summer, | 而我女朋友整个暑假又不在这 |
[09:03] | And who knows what it’s gonna be like between us | 等她回来的时候 我们俩之间 |
[09:05] | when she gets back. | 鬼知道会有多尴尬 |
[09:06] | Now I have nobody, | 现在我谁都没有 |
[09:07] | And I’m scared I’ll have to start high school alone. | 我怕我高中生涯要孤苦伶仃一人了 |
[09:09] | Maybe this is just the start of something new for you. | 可能这只是人生新篇章的前奏 |
[09:12] | The hardest thing about figuring out who you really are | 认清自己最难的一步 |
[09:15] | is letting go of who you used to be, you know? | 就是跟过去说再见 懂吗? |
[09:18] | Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. | 对啊 还挺有道理的 |
[09:28] | It’s cool to talk to somebody who understands. | 能跟理解自己的人聊聊天挺好的 |
[09:30] | – Kinda like the… – Oh, my god. | – 就像是… – 我滴个亲娘啊 |
[09:33] | Did Nicole just put her hand on my shoulder? | 妮科尔是把她的手搭在我肩上了吗? |
[09:36] | She did! Is it still there? | 还真是! 等等 手还在那吗? |
[09:38] | Don’t look, fool! | 傻蛋 不要偷瞄! |
[09:39] | Can we hang out again and talk, just the two of us? | 我们以后能再出去吗? 聊聊天什么的 就我们俩 |
[09:43] | W-we can go to the Spicy Gecko. | 我们可以去壁虎辣椒王 |
[09:45] | They don’t charge for chips. | 他们的炸薯条不额外收钱 |
[09:46] | Did Nicole just ask me out? | 妮科尔刚刚是约我出去了吗? |
[09:49] | But I have a girlfriend. | 但我已经有女朋友了啊 |
[09:51] | I mean, I like Alison, but Nicole’s my first crush — | 我虽然心水艾莉森 不过妮科尔毕竟是我初恋啊… |
[09:56] | Pull! in!! | 开!进!去!啊!! |
[10:04] | I think you guys are gonna love your new house. | 我觉得你们肯定会喜欢你们的新家的 |
[10:06] | Even you, Jeremy. | 即使是你 小挑剔杰里米 |
[10:08] | Hey, dad, what are you doing home so early? | 老爸 你怎么回家这么早? |
[10:10] | I’m taking a few days off. | 我给自己放几天假 |
[10:12] | Thought we could build that birdhouse together. | 想着我们可以一起来做鸟屋来着 |
[10:15] | Huang construction… | 黄氏建筑 有父有子… |
[10:16] | And son. | 真靠得住 |
[10:17] | That’d be awesome! I could use the help. | 太棒了! 我正好需要人帮忙 |
[10:22] | It’s okay if you need to take it. | 如果你必须要接就去吧 |
[10:24] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你忙不过来 |
[10:26] | I am busy — | 我的确是很忙…. |
[10:27] | Building a birdhouse with my son. | 忙着要给我儿子建鸟屋 |
[10:39] | I’ll solve. “Birthday cake.” | 我来答 “生日蛋糕” |
[10:45] | Honey, get your head in the game! | 蜜儿 动点脑子啊 |
[10:47] | What if they bring back | 如果节目组突然决定 |
[10:48] | Returning best-friends champions, Don and Lisa? | 让上届好闺蜜冠军 东和丽莎 回归怎么办? |
[10:50] | What then? | 我们会输的很难看的 |
[10:53] | 布鲁克林 有棵树 | |
[10:54] | 保姆俱乐部 第六章 | |
[10:56] | What a crazy tree. | 好疯狂的小树! |
[10:59] | Okay, reset. we’ll go again. | 好了 重新开始 我们再来一局 |
[11:01] | Jessica, we have done nothing but | 杰西卡 我们这周啥事没干 |
[11:03] | practice for Hangman for an entire week, | 都用来练习字谜了 |
[11:05] | I’m exhausted. And my house is… | 我真的好累 而且我家也… |
[11:08] | Are you wearing my shirt? | 你穿的是我衣服吗? |
[11:09] | Yes. your laundry’s backed up. | 对啊 你的衣服太多没地塞 |
[11:12] | You know, it is very hard sharing a space | 你懂得 要和另一大家子住一起 |
[11:13] | with a whole other family. | 真的特别麻烦 |
[11:15] | Yeah, speaking of that, | 嗯 说到这 |
[11:17] | Where are you on the counter-offer? | 你砍价砍的怎么样了? |
[11:19] | I mean, no rush. | 你别多想 我没催你的意思 |
[11:20] | I love having you here, but have | 我很喜欢跟你住一块 |
[11:22] | you heard from Murry at all? | 但默里给你回话了吗? |
[11:24] | Yes. I put in the offer two days ago and he accepted. | 当然 我两天前就把报价给他了 他也接受了 |
[11:26] | Because, like I said, he is weak. | 因为 正如我所言 他很软弱 |
[11:28] | So we’re going to go over the contract this afternoon, | 我们今天下午要再核对一下合同 |
[11:30] | And we should be out of here very soon. | 我们很快就会离开你家了 |
[11:32] | Ahh…uhh…nooooo. | 啊…不 |
[11:35] | Not…not too soon, I hope. | 希望…不要太快走 |
[11:36] | Okay, let’s go over the “wheel” plan again — | 好了 我们再来过一遍”转轮”计划吧 |
[11:39] | Never buy a vowel, because they’re a waste of money. | 千万别买元音 因为这浪费钱 |
[11:42] | If one of us wants to solve, | 如果我们俩有人想答题 |
[11:43] | squeeze the other person’s arm three times | 就掐三次另一个的胳膊 |
[11:46] | and then sound it out. | 并且说出声 |
[11:47] | Sound it out. | 说出声 |
[11:48] | Because when I hear you talking, | 因为当我听到你说话时 |
[11:50] | It might spark something for me. | 我可能会突发灵感 |
[11:52] | Keep up the chatter…How about we take the night off? | 一定要保持碎碎念…不如我们今晚休息吧 |
[11:55] | I haven’t seen Marvin all week | 我整周都没见马文了 |
[11:57] | And I would love some private time, just me and him. | 我想和他来点二人时间 |
[12:00] | Private time? | 二人时间? |
[12:02] | She can’t wait until after “wheel” | 她就不能等到”转轮”大战后 |
[12:04] | to have dinner with her husband? | 再和他丈夫共进晚餐吗? |
[12:06] | Well, not everybody has your work ethic. | 不是所有人都像你一样热爱工作 |
[12:08] | Speaking of, Emery and I | 说到这个 埃默里和我 |
[12:09] | bought all the lumber for the birdhouse. | 买了用来造鸟屋的木材 |
[12:11] | – Construction starts tomorrow. – uh-huh. | – 明天开工 – 好的 |
[12:13] | I don’t know where Honey’s head | 我真搞不懂蜜儿的魂在哪 |
[12:14] | is at but it’s not on the wheel | 反正不在转盘大战上 |
[12:16] | Yesterday, she tried to buy a number, Louis. | 昨天 她居然想买一个数字 路易斯 |
[12:20] | A number. | 一个数字啊 |
[12:21] | I just hope she gets her head in the game. | 我只希望她能投入游戏 |
[12:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:31] | More wine, sweet pea? | 再来点酒吧 宝贝 |
[12:43] | The wheel looks so much smaller in real life. | 这个转盘实际看起来小好多啊 |
[12:46] | Are you trembling? | 你在打颤吗 |
[12:47] | That’s what happens when you touch your dreams. | 没办法 触及梦想的时候就会这样 |
[12:50] | Thanks for bringing me. | 谢谢你带上我 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna miss you when you move out. | 等你搬走后我会想你的 |
[12:54] | Oh, I didn’t tell you? that’s not happening anymore. | 我没和你说吗 我不搬了 |
[12:57] | Murray wouldn’t agree to repaint, so I withdrew my offer. | 默里不同意重新粉刷 所以我取消提议了 |
[12:59] | I told him “I have all the time in the world.” | 我告诉他”老娘有的是时间” |
[13:02] | We could just stay with you for as long as it takes. | 我们可以和你一起待到天长地久 |
[13:06] | “Wheel…of…Fortune!” | 幸!运!之!轮! |
[13:16] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:18] | – an “n.” – Yes, three n’s. | – 一个N – 棒 三个N |
[13:21] | There you go. | 你真棒 |
[13:22] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:27] | Oh, no… | 天啊 |
[13:29] | I thought it was going to land on bankrupt, | 我还以为会停在破产上 |
[13:31] | But it landed on the one after bankrupt! | 但它停在破产后一格 |
[13:35] | Dentist… dent…wash… | 牙医…削弱…清洗… |
[13:39] | “Denzel Washington D.C.”! | 丹泽尔・华盛顿 特区 |
[13:41] | You got it! That’s it! | 没错 就是这个 |
[13:44] | Okay, let’s uh, find out a little bit more | 好了 我们再来看看 |
[13:46] | about our contestants. | 我们挑战者的事迹 |
[13:47] | Jessica, it says here you’re a horror novelists | 杰西卡 据说你是恐怖小说家 |
[13:49] | and a real-estate mogul. | 还是个房产界的大亨 |
[13:51] | I don’t know which one of those is scarier. | 我都不知道这两个头衔哪个更恐怖了 |
[13:54] | Pat! | 帕特 |
[13:55] | And, uh, Honey is your best friend | 还有 蜜儿是你的好闺蜜 |
[13:57] | And your business partner. | 也是你的生意伙伴 |
[13:58] | Honey, what’s it like working with your best friend? | 蜜儿 和闺蜜一起工作感觉如何 |
[14:01] | Awful, Pat. | 非常糟 帕特 |
[14:03] | Well, working with friends can be hard. | 是这样的 和朋友一起工作可能会心累 |
[14:06] | Especially when they start stealing your yogurts | 尤其是他们开始从你的办公冰箱里 |
[14:08] | from the work fridge. | 偷酸奶 |
[14:10] | If I see an unmarked yoplait, | 如果我看见没标记的优诺酸奶 |
[14:12] | I’m eating it! | 我就要占为己有 |
[14:15] | Let’s move on to round two. | 让我们继续第二轮 |
[14:18] | Hey, Dave. | 嗨 戴夫 |
[14:19] | You can’t be here, Eddie. We’re not friends anymore. | 你不能来这 埃迪 我们不再是朋友了 |
[14:22] | I know, but I need some advice, | 我知道 但我需要帮助 |
[14:24] | and I have nowhere else to turn. | 我不知道该找谁 |
[14:27] | What do you do if two girls like you? | 如果有两个女生喜欢你该怎么办 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand the question. | 我搞不懂你在说什么 |
[14:30] | I mean, what do you do if you have a girlfriend, | 我是说 如果你已经有女朋友了 |
[14:32] | but then this other girl who’s really cool | 但是有另一个女孩非常酷 |
[14:34] | Asks you to go eat chips at the Spicy Gecko? | 并且请你去壁虎辣椒王吃薯片 你该怎么办 |
[14:36] | The Spicy Gecko? | 壁虎辣椒王? |
[14:37] | That’s the darkest mexican restaurant in town. | 那可是城里光线最昏暗的墨西哥料理 |
[14:40] | The only reason anyone goes there | 人们去那的唯一原因 |
[14:41] | is to have complete privacy. | 就是想要绝对的隐私空间 |
[14:43] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:45] | You should send yourself flowers. | 你该给自己送束花 |
[14:47] | How does that help? | 此话怎讲 |
[14:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不懂 |
[14:49] | But my mom does it a lot. | 但我妈经常这么干 |
[14:52] | …and if we put the wishing well here, | 如果我们把许愿池放这 |
[14:54] | That frees up room for… | 就可以把空间腾给… |
[14:55] | – The hedge maze! – I knew you’d get it. | – 树篱迷宫 – 我就知道你会懂 |
[14:57] | All that’s left now is to break ground. | 现在就差破土动工了 |
[14:59] | You ready, son? | 准备好了吗 儿子 |
[15:00] | Is “the Secret World of Alex Mack” | 《亚历克斯・麦克的秘密世界》 |
[15:02] | the best show on television? | 是不是电视上最好的剧 |
[15:04] | It is. I’m ready, dad. | 当然是啦 我准备好了 爸爸 |
[15:28] | It looks… | 这看起来 |
[15:29] | Less welcoming than in the drawing. | 没有图纸上那么温馨 |
[15:31] | Why is it making that weird creaking sound? | 为什么它发出了奇怪的嘎吱声? |
[15:35] | Oh, it’s, uh, probably just the floorboards settling. | 应该是地板在固合 |
[15:39] | Heh. that’s…normal. | 那应该是…正常现象 |
[15:42] | Oh, uh, neat. | 好棒 |
[15:44] | You didn’t tell me you put in a door bell. | 你居然在里面装了个门铃 |
[15:46] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[15:55] | Good free chips. | 这免费薯片真不错 |
[15:56] | Yeah. crunchy. | 是啊 很脆 |
[16:01] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 我们出来了我很高兴 |
[16:03] | Right. me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[16:06] | There’s something I want to tell you, | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[16:08] | But I don’t want to make things weird between us, | 但我不想让我们之间关系尴尬 |
[16:10] | Because I feel so comfortable around you and… | 因为我在你身边很自在而且… |
[16:12] | Nicole. I think you’re awesome. | 妮科尔 我觉得你很棒 |
[16:14] | Any guy would be lucky to have you as his girlfriend. | 有你当女友是任何男生的幸运 |
[16:17] | But I already have one… | 但我已经有女朋友了 |
[16:19] | Alison, and she’s great. | 艾莉森 她也很好 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, but my answer is no. | 很抱歉 但我必须说不 |
[16:26] | I think I might like girls. | 我觉得我可能喜欢女生 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry if I made things weird. | 如果让气氛尴尬了的话我很抱歉 |
[16:51] | I’ve never told anybody that before. | 我从未告诉过其他人 |
[16:56] | And it feels really strange saying it out loud. | 大声说出来真的很奇怪 |
[16:59] | Uh-huh. Right. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | But you’re my friend, and you’re easy to talk to, | 但你是我的朋友 而且你很好说话 |
[17:04] | – So I thought you would understand,you know? – Yep. | – 所以我觉得你会理解的 你懂吗? – 是的 |
[17:06] | Please don’t tell anybody yet. | 千万先别和其他人说 |
[17:09] | I’m still trying to figure stuff out. | 我还在搞清情况 |
[17:11] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[17:26] | Uh, Eddie, what are you doing? | 埃迪 你在干嘛 |
[17:28] | What we talk about in the Saturn | 我们在车里说的 |
[17:29] | stays in the Saturn, remember? | 就留在车里 记得吗 |
[17:32] | Which is good because I have so many questions. | 这很好 因为我有很多问题要问 |
[17:37] | So when did you, like, turn gay? | 所以你是什么时候 呃 变姬的? |
[17:40] | Whoa, you don’t “turn.” | 别用”变”这个字好吗 |
[17:42] | I’m not a werewolf. | 我又不是狼人 |
[17:44] | Interesting. | 因吹斯挺 |
[17:45] | So does this change what kind of jeans you’re gonna wear? | 那这会影响你穿什么样的牛仔裤吗? |
[17:47] | Uhh… no. | 呃… 不会 |
[17:49] | “T”! “T”! | |
[17:51] | No, there’s no T. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 没有”T” |
[17:53] | Honey and Jessica? | 蜜儿和杰西卡呢? |
[17:54] | We’d like to buy an “O”! | 我们想买一个”O” |
[17:56] | as in “overstaying your welcome.” | 意思是”真不把自己当客人啊” |
[17:58] | Honey, we said no buying vowels. They’re a waste of money. | 蜜儿 我们不是说好了不买元音嘛 多浪费钱 |
[18:00] | There are 11 o’s! | 有十一个”O”! |
[18:04] | That’s the hardest Vanna will work in her life. | 这是万娜这辈子最多活儿干的一次了 |
[18:07] | Ignore him, Vanna. | 万娜 别理他 |
[18:08] | Just do your job. | 快翻牌子 |
[18:12] | “oo oo oo I wanna be like you oo oo!” | “哦哦哦我想像你一样哦哦!” |
[18:16] | That’s it! you got it! | 没错! 答对了! |
[18:18] | And you win a two-week best-friends cruise | 奖品是两周的科苏梅尔岛 |
[18:21] | to beautiful cozumel! yes! | 闺蜜邮轮之旅 |
[18:24] | Yes! More time together! | 棒呆! 我们又能腻在一起了! |
[18:25] | Honey, you can hold my purse while I snorkel! | 蜜儿 我浮潜的时候你可以帮我拿包包啦! |
[18:28] | You know what, no. That’s it. | 别说了 我受够了 |
[18:31] | That’s it. I’m done, Jessica. | 我受够了 到此为止了 杰西卡 |
[18:33] | First you move your family in | 你先是带着全家人搬进来 |
[18:34] | and you take over my entire house, | 把我整个房子都霸占了 |
[18:36] | And then instead of looking for a permanent place to live, | 你非但没有马上找地方搬 |
[18:39] | you take advantage of my hospitality | 而是把我的热情好客当做理所当然 |
[18:41] | And you spend all of your time practicing | 不去找房子 一天到晚就为了准备 |
[18:43] | for this stupid game show. | 这个无聊的游戏节目 |
[18:44] | And not once did you say “thank you.” | 我从没听到你对我说过一句”谢谢” |
[18:49] | You said “stay as long as you like.” | 可是你说”住多久都可以”啊 |
[18:52] | If you wanted us to leave, why didn’t you just tell me? | 要是你不喜欢我们住你家的话 你为什么不直说呢? |
[18:54] | Because I’m southern. | 因为我是南方人啊 |
[18:56] | We’re built on hospitality and charm. | 南方人就是热情好客 说话只挑好的说 |
[18:59] | We say things like, “aw, what a cute baby,” | 我们经常会说这种话 比如”哇 你的宝宝好可爱” |
[19:02] | And “your wedding was beautiful,” | “你的婚礼好美哦” |
[19:04] | But we don’t mean it. | 可这都是场面话而已 |
[19:06] | We’re very nice liars. | 我们最爱说善意的谎言 |
[19:08] | And you’re supposed to know that. | 这不用我说你都应该有这样的意识 |
[19:09] | It’s an unspoken understanding. | 这是不言而喻的事情啊 |
[19:12] | Honey, I shouldn’t have invited you on this show. | 蜜儿 我不应该叫你来参加这个比赛的 |
[19:15] | You’re not my best friend. | 你根本不是我的闺蜜 |
[19:18] | You’re my family. | 而是我的家人 |
[19:21] | And where I come from, it is an unspoken understanding | 在我们那边 对家人不用说谢谢 |
[19:24] | that you don’t say thank you to your family, | 才是不言而喻的东西 |
[19:26] | Because you don’t need to. | 家人之间何必说谢谢呢 |
[19:28] | You know they’ll always have your back | 不管怎么样 家人永远 |
[19:30] | no matter how hard things get. | 都是你的后盾 |
[19:33] | And you will always have theirs. | 你也会永远力挺他们 |
[19:36] | I think of you like family too. | 我也当你是家人啊 |
[19:39] | Extended family who you love but don’t want to live with. | 不过是大家庭里的那种 我爱你但是不想和你住一起 |
[19:42] | I’ll call Murray back tonight and I will accept his offer. | 我今晚就给默里回电话 并接受他的出价 |
[19:45] | What about him refusing to repaint the house? | 你不是说他不愿意给你们重刷房子吗? |
[19:47] | I’ll make Eddie do it. | 我会叫埃迪做 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry we ruined best friends week. | 很抱歉我们毁了闺蜜周 |
[19:58] | Real best friends fight because they care. | 只有真正相互在乎的好朋友才会吵架 |
[20:02] | Sometimes you’re hardest on the people | 有时候 只有面对你最在乎的人, |
[20:04] | Who…who matter to you the most. | 说的话反而是…最重的 |
[20:08] | Ding. | 叮 |
[20:10] | There’s only one “U.” | 这里只有一个”你” |
[20:16] | Well, thank you for letting us | 非常感谢你们让我们 |
[20:17] | – Stay. – You’re welcomed anytime | – 住在这里 – 欢迎你们随时来住 |
[20:20] | Southern, right? | “南方人” 对吧? |
[20:22] | Mm-hmm. | 你懂的 |
[20:28] | Well…nothing I can say. | 既然你们都看见了 我也无话可说了 |
[20:34] | Uh, what is that? | 那是啥? |
[20:37] | It’s a bird deck. | 是鸟屋 |
[20:38] | A not-haunted bird deck. | 不会闹鬼的鸟屋 |
[20:40] | Trust us, it’s better this way. | 信我们吧 这样比较好 |
[20:44] | Louis! where you been? I’ve been paging you all week! | 路易斯! 你去哪儿了? 我呼了你一个星期了! |
[20:47] | – What’s going on? – We have an emergency. | – 怎么了? – 有紧急状况 |
[20:50] | 肯尼・罗杰斯 迈克尔・波顿 牧场主餐厅 | |
[20:50] | Kenny Rogers’ Michael Bolton’s cattleman’s ranch? | 肯尼・罗杰斯 迈克尔・波顿牧场主餐厅? |
[20:56] | Michael! What happened? | 迈克尔! 发生什么事了? |
[20:58] | Kenny’s a jealous man, Louis. | 路易斯 肯尼是个嫉妒心很强的人 |
[21:00] | An extremely wealthy, jealous man. | 超级有钱 同时嫉妒心超强的人 |
[21:02] | He offered me a ridiculous amount of money | 他给了我超级多钱 |
[21:05] | for my half of the restaurant. | 就是为了买下我在餐厅的一半股份 |
[21:06] | But you said I could lean on you! | 可是你说我可以依靠你的啊! |
[21:08] | You sang it! | 你还唱了出来! |
[21:09] | I’ll never forget you, Louis. | 我永远都不会忘记你的 路易斯 |
[21:11] | And we did have some great times, didn’t we? | 我们也度过了一段欢乐时光 不是吗? |
[21:13] | Did we? | 有吗? |
[21:19] | Looks like the gambler always wins. | 看来赌棍往往是赢家啊 |