时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | There’s nothing to tell. It’s just some guy I work with. | 没什么好说的 他不过是我的同事 |
[00:52] | Come on. You’re going out with a guy. | 少来了 和你交往的男人 |
[00:55] | There’s gotta be something wrong with him. | 一定有问题 |
[00:58] | So does he have a hump and a hair piece? | 他有驼背么?有假发的驼子? |
[01:02] | Wait. Does he eat chalk? | 慢着 他吃粉笔吗? |
[01:05] | I don’t want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh. | 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙 |
[01:08] | Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. | 好吧 各位别急 这都算不上是约会 |
[01:11] | It’s just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. | 我们不过是出去吃个晚餐 不上床 |
[01:14] | Sounds like a date to me. | 听起来好像是说我的约会 |
[01:19] | I’m back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria | 记得中学时代的梦 |
[01:22] | and I realize I’m totally naked. | 我站在自助餐厅 突然发现自己全身赤裸 |
[01:25] | Oh, yeah.I’ve had that dream. | 耶 我也做过那样的梦 |
[01:27] | Then I look down and I realize there is a phone | 然后我低头一看 看见有一支电话 |
[01:32] | there. | 在那儿 |
[01:34] | Instead of That’s right! | 而不是? 没错 |
[01:37] | -That one, I’ve never had. No. | 我没做过那样的梦 没 |
[01:38] | All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. | 突然 那个电话响了 |
[01:43] | And it turns out it’s my mother. | 竟然是我妈妈打来的 |
[01:46] | Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. | 这十分怪 因为 她从来不打电话给我! |
[01:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:58] | This guy says “hello,” I wanna kill myself. | 这家伙说”嗨”的时候 我总想杀了我自己 |
[02:02] | Are you okay, sweetie? | 你还好吧 老哥? |
[02:03] | I just feel like someone grabbed my small intestine | 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙 |
[02:05] | pulled it out of my mouth | 抓住我的小肠 从我的嘴里拉出来 |
[02:08] | and tied it around my neck. Cookie? | 再在我的脖子上打结 要饼干吗? |
[02:13] | Carol moved her stuff out today. | 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西 |
[02:15] | Oh. | 天呐 |
[02:16] | Let me get you some coffee. Thanks. | 我给你拿咖啡 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Ew.Unh. | 额 |
[02:22] | No. No,don’t! Stop cleansing my aura. | 不 不要! 不要打掉我的灵气 |
[02:27] | Just leave my aura alone,okay? | 别管它了 好吗? |
[02:31] | I’ll be fine. All right? | 我会没事的 好吧? |
[02:32] | Really. I hope she’ll be very happy. | 真的 各位 我希望她开心 |
[02:34] | No, you don’t. No, I don’t. | 不 你不会的 没错 |
[02:36] | To hell with her. She left me! | 去她的 她甩的我 |
[02:39] | And you never knew she was a lesbian. | 而且你一直都不知道她是Les |
[02:45] | No! Okay? | 没有行了吧? |
[02:47] | Why does everyone keep fixating on that? | 为什么你们总是提起那件事呢? |
[02:51] | She didn’t know. How should I know? | 连她都不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[02:56] | Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. | 有时真希望自己也是个Les |
[03:00] | Did I say that out loud? | 我刚刚大声说出来了吗? |
[03:04] | All right, Ross. Look, you’re feeling a lot of pain right now. | 别闷闷不乐了 罗斯 |
[03:09] | You’re angry. You’re hurting. | 你一肚子火 心如刀割 |
[03:11] | Can I tell you what the answer is? | 让我来告诉你解决之道 |
[03:14] | Strip joints! | 你该去(脱衣舞场)找乐子去 |
[03:17] | Come on, you’re single. Have some hormones. | 你单身 有性需求 |
[03:20] | See, but I don’t want to be single, okay? | 我说 并不是我想单身的 |
[03:22] | I just wanna be married again. | 我只想再结婚 |
[03:29] | And I just want a million dollars! | 我只想要一百万 |
[03:34] | Rachel? | 瑞秋? |
[03:35] | Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God! | 天啊 莫妮卡 谢天谢地 |
[03:38] | I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said | 我到过你的住处 你不在 |
[03:41] | that you might be here | 有个拿着一根大榔头的人说你可能会在这儿 |
[03:43] | and you are. | 结果你真的在这儿 |
[03:44] | Can I get you some coffee? Decaf. | 想来杯咖啡吗? 无咖啡因的 |
[03:48] | Okay, everybody, this is Rachel. | 各位 她叫瑞秋 |
[03:50] | Another Lincoln High survivor. | 另一位从林肯高中生存下来的人 |
[03:52] | This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. | 这位叫钱德勒 菲比 乔伊 |
[03:55] | And remember my brother, Ross? | 还记得我哥罗斯吗? |
[03:57] | Sure! Hey. | 当然 嗨 |
[03:58] | Hi. Oh, God. | 嗨 偶买糕的 |
[04:08] | So you wanna tell us now, | 你是想现在告诉我们 |
[04:09] | or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? | 还是等你的伴娘来? |
[04:14] | Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding. | 呃 好吧 婚礼前半个小时发生了变数 |
[04:19] | I was in this room with all the presents | 我在堆放礼物的房间里 |
[04:22] | and I was looking at this gravy boat. | 看着船形卤肉盘 |
[04:24] | This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. | 非常漂后的船形卤肉盘 |
[04:27] | When all of a sudden Sweet ‘N Low? | 突然间 低脂糖? |
[04:29] | I realized | 我意识到 |
[04:32] | I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry. | 船形卤肉盘比巴瑞更能引起我的”性趣” |
[04:36] | Then I got really freaked out, and that’s when it hit me: | 当我意识到巴瑞愈看愈像薯头先生时 |
[04:39] | How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. | 我自己都吓了一跳 |
[04:42] | You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but | 我是说 我一直都认为他很眼熟 |
[04:47] | Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering: | 总之 我必须离开 我开始想 |
[04:51] | Why am I doing this? and Who am I doing this for? | 我为何这么做? 我为谁这样做? |
[04:55] | Anyway, I just didn’t know where to go, | 于是我不知该走往何处 |
[04:57] | and I know you and I have drifted apart | 我知道你我日渐疏远 |
[04:59] | but you’re the only person I know in the city. | 但是你是我在这个城市 认识的唯一一个人 |
[05:02] | Who wasn’t invited to the wedding. | 也是唯一没受邀参加婚礼的人 |
[05:04] | Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn’t be an issue. | 这件事就甭提啦 |
[05:22] | I’m guessing he bought her the big pipe organ | 我猜他送她一台管风琴 |
[05:24] | and she’s really not happy about it. | 她肯定不喜欢 |
[05:28] | Daddy, I just I can’t marry him. | 爸 我不能嫁给他 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:33] | I just don’t love him. | 我只是不爱他 |
[05:36] | Well, it matters to me. | 对 是我的问题 |
[05:42] | She should not be wearing those pants. | 她不该穿那条裤子 |
[05:45] | I say push her down the stairs. | 我建议把她推下去 |
[05:47] | Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! | 推她下楼 推她下楼 推她下楼 |
[05:55] | Come on, Daddy, listen to me! | 爸 你听我说 |
[05:57] | It’s like all of my life, everyone’s always told me, You’re a shoe! | 大家这样评价我这一辈子 你是一只鞋 |
[06:02] | You’re a shoe! You’re a shoe! You’re a shoe! | 你是一只鞋 |
[06:04] | Then today I stopped and said, What if I don’t wanna be a shoe? | 今天我倒想看看如果我不再是鞋会怎样 |
[06:07] | What if I wanna be a purse? You know? | 我说如果我想当皮包呢? |
[06:11] | Or a hat? | 或是帽子呢? |
[06:13] | I don’t want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat. | 不 我不需你帮我买帽子 我说我是一顶帽子 |
[06:16] | It’s a metaphor, Daddy! | 爸 这是一种比喻 |
[06:20] | You can see where he’d have trouble. | 你看他也有些问题 |
[06:25] | Look, Daddy, it’s my life. | 爸 这是我的人生 |
[06:28] | Well, maybe I’ll just stay here with Monica. | 或许我会和莫妮卡住在这儿 |
[06:34] | I guess we’ve established she’s staying with Monica. | 我想我们已确定好谁要和莫妮卡住在这儿 |
[06:38] | Well, maybe that’s my decision. | 或许那是我的决定 |
[06:42] | Well, maybe I don’t need your money. | 或许我不希罕你的钱 |
[06:44] | Wait! Wait! I said maybe! | 等一下 等一下 我说的是或许 |
[06:53] | Okay. Just breathe, that’s it. | 深呼吸 就这样 |
[06:56] | Just try to think of nice, calm things. | 试着想着美好的事物 |
[06:59] | Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens | 玫瑰上的雨滴 猫嘴上的胡须 |
[07:03] | Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens | 门铃和雪橇之类的 |
[07:07] | Lalala something With string | 啦啦啦 还有手套 |
[07:11] | I’m all better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[07:15] | I helped. | 我的功劳 |
[07:18] | Look, this is probably for the best, you know? | 哎 这可能是件好事呢! |
[07:21] | Independence. Taking control of your life. | 要自立 决定自己的事情 |
[07:24] | And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey. | 嗨 如果你需要什么尽管来找我好了 |
[07:28] | Me and Chandler live right across the hall. | 我和钱德勒就住在对面 |
[07:31] | And he’s away a lot. | 而且他经常不在家 |
[07:34] | Joey, stop hitting on her. It’s her wedding day. | 你别挑逗她了 今天可是她的结婚之日 |
[07:36] | What? Like there’s a rule or something? | 怎么啦?难道还有什么明文规定不成? |
[07:41] | Please don’t do that again. It’s a horrible sound. | 别再这样 声音很刺耳 |
[07:45] | Uh, it’s Paul. Buzz him in. | 我是保罗天啊 让他进来 |
[07:47] | Who’s Paul? Paul, the wine guy, Paul? | 保罗是谁? 调酒的那个保罗? |
[07:50] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:51] | Wait a minute. Your ‘not a real date’ | 等等 你今晚该不是真的要和 |
[07:53] | is with Paul, the wine guy? | 调酒的那个保罗约会吧? |
[07:55] | He finally asked you out? Yes. | 他终于开口约你了?对 |
[07:56] | Ooh. This is a Dear Diary moment. | 终于被你等到了 |
[08:00] | Rach, wait, I can cancel. | 瑞秋 你看 我可以取消 |
[08:02] | Please, no. Go, I’ll be fine. | 不用了 你去吧 我不会有事的 |
[08:04] | Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? | 罗斯 你没事吧 你要我留下来吗? |
[08:08] | That’d be good. | 那样最好 |
[08:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:11] | No, go on! It’s Paul, the wine guy. | 假的 去吧是保罗 调酒师耶 |
[08:18] | Hi,come in. Paul, this is | 请进 保罗 这位是 |
[08:22] | everybody. Everybody, this is Paul. | 各位 各位 他就是保罗 |
[08:25] | Paul, the wine guy. | 保罗 调酒大师 |
[08:26] | Wine guy. I didn’t catch your name. Paul, was it? | 调酒大师 抱歉 我没听清楚你名字 保罗 是吗? |
[08:30] | Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. | 换衣服请坐 两秒钟 |
[08:37] | Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can’t be good. | 我刚拔掉四根睫毛 不妙 |
[08:42] | So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight? | 瑞秋 你打算如何渡过今晚? |
[08:45] | Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon | 我应该在前往阿鲁巴渡蜜月的途中 |
[08:49] | so, nothing. | 因此没了 |
[08:52] | Right. You’re not even getting your honeymoon. | 我懂 你没去渡蜜月 |
[08:55] | God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh. | 虽然阿鲁巴在此时 |
[08:59] | Talk about your | 有很多 |
[09:02] | big lizards. | 大蜥蜴 |
[09:07] | Anyway, if you don’t feel like being alone tonight | 如果你今晚不想独处 |
[09:10] | Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. | 乔伊和钱德勒要到我那儿帮我组合新家俱 |
[09:13] | Yes, and we’re very excited about it. | 对 我们都相当兴奋 |
[09:17] | Actually, thanks, but I’m just gonna hang out here tonight. | 谢谢 但我今晚想待在这儿 |
[09:20] | It’s been a long day. Oh, sure. Okay. Sure. | 我折磨了一天 好吧 当然 |
[09:22] | Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help? | 菲比 想帮忙吗? |
[09:24] | Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to. | 我可以去 但我不想去 |
[09:34] | I’m supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things | 我应该用蜗杆 |
[09:39] | using a bunch of these little worm guys. | 将托架装在侧面 |
[09:43] | I have no brackety thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever | 但我没看见托架和蜗杆 |
[09:48] | and I cannot feel my legs. | 而且 我的脚好麻 |
[09:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[09:54] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[09:59] | Done with the bookcase. All finished. | 书架做好了 终于做好了 |
[10:05] | This was Carol’s favorite beer. | 这是卡罗最爱喝的啤酒 |
[10:09] | She always drank it out of the can. I should have known. | 从易拉罐里喝 我早应该看出蛛丝马迹 |
[10:11] | Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question. | 罗斯 我问你一个问题 |
[10:15] | She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. | 她分得家俱 音响和好电视 |
[10:19] | What did you get? | 你分得什么? |
[10:20] | You guys. | 你们 |
[10:22] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. You got screwed. | 天啊 你昏头了吧 |
[10:24] | Oh, my God. I know, I know. I’m such an idiot. | 嗯 天啊 我知道 我是个大白痴 |
[10:29] | I should’ve caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week. | 她每周看四五次牙医时我就该了解 |
[10:34] | I mean, how clean can teeth get? | 我指牙齿能有多干净? |
[10:36] | My brother’s going through that. He’s such a mess. | 我哥正承受着这种痛苦 一副失魂落魄的样子 |
[10:39] | How did you get through it? | 你是怎么熬过来的? |
[10:40] | He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. | 你可以不小心砸烂她贵重的东西 比如她的 |
[10:44] | Say her Leg? | 她的 腿? |
[10:46] | Heh. That’s one way of going through it, yeah. | 这样也不赖我 |
[10:48] | Me, I went for the watch. | 我砸烂了她的表 |
[10:50] | You actually broke her watch? Mm. | 你真的砸烂过她的表? 对啊 |
[10:53] | Barry, I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 巴瑞 真是对不起 |
[10:56] | You probably think it’s about | 你一定认为此事与我那次说的话有关 |
[10:59] | making love with your socks on, but it isn’t. | 关于你做爱时穿着袜子 其实不是 |
[11:01] | It isn’t, it’s about me. And I | 问题出在我身上 我 |
[11:11] | Hi. Machine cut me off again. Anyway | 答录机又把我挂断了 不管怎样 |
[11:16] | You know what’s scary? | 你知道最可怕的是什么? |
[11:18] | What if there’s only one woman for everybody? | 要是每个人只能有一个女人? |
[11:20] | I mean, what if you get one woman, | 我是说 要是你找到一个女人(做另一半) |
[11:22] | and that’s it? | 然后就不能在找了? |
[11:24] | Unfortunately, in my case, | 不幸的是 我这件事里 |
[11:26] | there was only one woman for her. | 那个一个女人是给”她”准备的 |
[11:29] | What are you talking about? One woman. | 你在说什么?一个女人 |
[11:33] | That’s like saying there’s only one flavor of ice cream for you. | 那就像在说你只能吃一种口味的冰淇淋 |
[11:37] | Let me tell you something, Ross. There’s lots of flavors out there. | 罗斯 告诉你吧 冰淇淋的口种有千百种 |
[11:41] | There’s rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla. | 有各种点心糖果冰淇淋 |
[11:46] | You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream. | 你可以加上小糖条或是核果 或是奶油 |
[11:50] | This is the best thing that ever happened to you. | 这是你一生中最美好的事 |
[11:53] | You got married. You were like, what, 8? | 你八岁时就结婚了吧? |
[11:58] | Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon. | 欢迎来到世界 抓住勺子 |
[12:02] | I honestly don’t know if I’m hungry or horny. | 我真的不知道自己是饥渴还是欲火焚身? |
[12:05] | Then stay out of my freezer. | 那么就别碰我家的冰箱 |
[12:10] | Ever since she walked out on me, I | 自从她甩掉我之后我 |
[12:14] | What? What? | 什么? |
[12:16] | You wanna spell it out with noodles? | 什么 你打算边嚼面条边讲? |
[12:18] | No, it’s more of a fifth date kind of revelation. | 不 这就像是”第五次约会真情告白” |
[12:23] | Oh, so there’s gonna be a fifth date? | 有第五次约会? |
[12:27] | Isn’t there? | 不需要吗? |
[12:29] | Yeah, yeah. I think there is. | 需要 我想需要的 |
[12:33] | What were you gonna say? | 你刚才想说什么? |
[12:37] | Well Er, uh | 这个 呃 |
[12:40] | Ever since she left me, um | 自从她离开后 |
[12:43] | I haven’t been able to perform | 我就一直无法 没做过 |
[12:47] | sexually. | 爱 |
[12:51] | Oh, God! Oh, God! I am soI’m so sorry. | 天啊 天啊 对不起 对不起 |
[12:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:54] | Being spit on is probably not what you need right now. | 你现在需要的应该不是让人吐口水吧 |
[13:00] | How long? | 多久了? |
[13:01] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[13:03] | Wow! | 哇 |
[13:05] | I’m glad you smashed her watch. | 真高兴你砸烂了她的表 |
[13:10] | So you still think you might want that fifth date? | 你还想要第五次约会? |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 当然想 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I do. | 当然想 |
[13:21] | I, Joanie, take you, Charles | 我乔安妮愿意嫁给查尔斯 |
[13:23] | as my lawful husband. | 为我的终身伴侣 |
[13:25] | Do you take Joanie? Oh! See. | 你是否愿意让乔乔安妮 喔 看 |
[13:28] | But Joanie loved Chachi. | 乔安妮爱的是恰棋 |
[13:31] | That’s the difference. | 差别就在这儿 |
[13:35] | “Grab a spoon.” | 抓住勺子 |
[13:37] | Do you know long it’s been since I grabbed a spoon? | 知道我等着”抓这把勺子”等了多久吗? |
[13:40] | Do the words, “Billy, don’t be a hero,” | 那”比利 不要成为一个英雄” |
[13:41] | mean anything to you? | 这个故事对你有何启发? |
[13:45] | You know, here’s the thing. Even if I could get it together enough | 就算我鼓起勇气 |
[13:49] | to ask a woman out | 约女人出去 |
[13:52] | who am I gonna ask? | 但我要约谁呀? |
[14:16] | Isn’t this amazing? | 神奇吧?我这辈子从没泡过咖啡 |
[14:18] | I mean, I have never made coffee before in my life. | 我这辈子从没泡过咖啡 |
[14:20] | That is amazing. Congratulations. | 真神奇 恭喜了 |
[14:23] | While you’re on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make a Western omelet or something | 如果你兴致大发想做蛋饼 |
[14:30] | Although, actually I’m really not that hungry this morning. | 老实说我不太饿 |
[14:35] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早安 早安 |
[14:36] | Morning. Morning. | 早安 早安 |
[14:39] | Morning. Morning, Paul. | 早安 早安 保罗 |
[14:41] | Hello, Paul. Hi. Paul, is it? | 你好 保罗 嗨 保罗 是吗? |
[14:49] | I had a really great time last night. | 昨晚真是太棒了 |
[14:52] | Thank you.Thank you so much. | 谢谢你太谢谢你了 |
[14:54] | We’ll talk later, okay? Yeah. | 晚点打电话 好的 |
[15:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | That wasn’t a real date. | 那还不叫约会? |
[15:13] | What the hell do you do on a real date? | 那你真正的约会到底干些什么? |
[15:17] | Shut up and put my table back. Okay. | 闭嘴 把桌子抬回去 好吧 |
[15:20] | All right, kids, I gotta get to work. | 孩子们 我要上班去了 |
[15:22] | If I don’t input those numbers, it doesn’t make much of a difference. | 如果我不输入那些数字 也没什么关系 |
[15:31] | So, like, you guys all have jobs? | 你们大伙儿都有工作? |
[15:34] | Yeah, we all have jobs. | 对 我们都有工作 |
[15:36] | See, that’s how we buy stuff. | 这样才有钱买东西 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I’m an actor. | 对 我是个演员 |
[15:41] | Wow. Would I have seen you in anything? | 我见过你吗? |
[15:44] | Oh, I doubt it. | 大概没见过吧 |
[15:45] | Mostly regional work. | 我大部份都是在地区性的节目中演出 |
[15:46] | Unless you happened to catch the Wee One’s production of Pinocchio. | 等等 除非你看过皮诺曹的重播 |
[15:50] | “Look, Geppeto. I’m a real live boy.” | 瞧 盖佩多 我是个活生生的小男孩 |
[15:56] | I will not take this abuse. | 我不会理睬这种羞辱 |
[15:57] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[16:00] | Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy | “我曾是个小木偶 小木偶 “ |
[16:07] | So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay? | 今天感觉如何? 睡得还好吧? |
[16:09] | Did you talk to Barry? I can’t stop smiling. | 和巴瑞通过电话吗? 我无法停止笑 |
[16:13] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[16:14] | You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. | 你好像嘴里有一个衣架把嘴撑住了 |
[16:22] | I know. He’s just so | 我知道 他是那么 |
[16:26] | Remember you and Tony De Marco? | 还记得你和东尼戴马克? |
[16:28] | Oh,yeah! Well, it’s like that. With feelings. | 当然! 就像那样那样感觉 |
[16:33] | Oh, wow, are you in trouble! | 你惹上麻烦了 |
[16:35] | Okay, okay. I am just going to get up, go to work | 我要清醒 去工作 |
[16:39] | and not think about him all day. | 整天都不想他 |
[16:42] | Or else I’m just gonna get up and go to work. | 或者只是清醒然后去工作 |
[16:45] | Oh, wish me luck! What for? | 祝我幸运 为什么? |
[16:47] | I’m gonna go get one of those job things. | 我要去找工作 |
[16:58] | Hey, Monica. Hey, Franny. Welcome back. | 嗨 莫妮卡 法兰妮 欢迎回来 |
[17:01] | How was Florida? | 佛罗里达如何? |
[17:03] | You had sex, didn’t you? | 你们上床了 对不? |
[17:06] | How do you do that? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[17:08] | You know Paul. | 那么和谁呀? 认识保罗吗? |
[17:12] | Paul, the wine guy? | 保罗 那个调酒的? |
[17:14] | Oh, yeah, I know Paul. | 对 我认识保罗 |
[17:18] | You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul? | 你认识保罗像我认识他一样? |
[17:21] | Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. | 开玩笑 他还得谢我呢 |
[17:23] | Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years. | 遇到我之前他已有两年没做爱了 |
[17:31] | Of course it was a line. | 显然他是骗你的 |
[17:34] | Why? Why would anybody do something like that? | 为什么? 为什么会有人那样做? |
[17:37] | We’re looking for an answer more sophisticated than: | 我想答案比 |
[17:40] | “To get you into bed.” | “设法骗你上床”更复杂 |
[17:43] | Is it me? | 问题出在我身上? |
[17:45] | Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs | 难道我有特殊气味 |
[17:48] | and men with severe emotional problems can hear? | 只有狗和感情有严着问题的男人才闻得到 |
[17:51] | All right, come here. Give me your feet. | 过来 脚给我 |
[18:01] | I just thought he was nice, you know? | 我以为他是个好男人 |
[18:05] | I can’t believe you didn’t know it was a line. | 我无法相信你不懂这是骗局 |
[18:13] | Guess what. | 猜猜看? |
[18:14] | You got a job? Are you kidding? | 你找到工作了? 开玩笑? |
[18:16] | I’m trained for nothing. | 我书都白念了 |
[18:19] | I was laughed out of 12 interviews today. | 今天的十二个面试全泡汤了 |
[18:22] | Yet you’re surprisingly upbeat. | 不过你却异常兴奋 |
[18:23] | Well, you would be too | 换成是你 你也会一样 |
[18:25] | if you found Joan and David boots on sale | 如果你遇见John and David的皮靴 |
[18:27] | 50 percent off. | 打五折 |
[18:29] | Oh, how well you know me. | 你真是太了解我了 |
[18:32] | They’re my new “I don’t need a job or my parents. | 这是我的新皮靴 我不需要工作 不需要父母 |
[18:35] | I’ve got great boots” boots. | 因为我有新皮靴 |
[18:39] | How’d you pay for them? Uh, credit card. | 你怎么付钱? 信用卡啊 |
[18:41] | And who pays for that? | 卡费谁费? |
[18:44] | Um, my father. | 我爸 |
[18:48] | You can’t live off your parents your whole life. | 成熟点 你不能靠你爸一辈子 |
[18:51] | I know that. That’s why I was getting married. | 我知道 所以我选择结婚 |
[18:55] | Give her a break. It’s hard being on your own for the first time. | 饶了她吧 第一次独立并不轻松 |
[18:58] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[19:00] | I remember when I first came to this city, | 我记得我第一次来到纽约时的情况 |
[19:02] | I was 14. | 当时我十四岁 |
[19:03] | My mom had killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison. | 我妈刚自杀 我继父再度入狱 |
[19:06] | And I got here, and I didn’t know anybody. | 我在这儿人生地不熟 |
[19:08] | I ended up living with this albino guy | 最后我和患白化症的男人同居 |
[19:10] | who was cleaning windshields outside Port Authority. | 他为港务局的人清洗车窗 |
[19:13] | And then he killed himself. | 后来他自杀了 |
[19:16] | And then I found aromatherapy. | 然后我找到芳香按摩治疗的工作 |
[19:18] | So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. | 所以请相信我你的心情我能体会 |
[19:24] | The word you’re looking for is: | 你需要的是 |
[19:27] | “Anyway” | 无论如何 |
[19:33] | All right. You ready? | 好的 准备好了吗? |
[19:34] | I don’t think so. Oh, come on. | 不不 不 我没准备好 别磨蹭了 |
[19:36] | Cut. Cut. | 来 剪 剪 剪 剪 |
[19:38] | Cut, cut, cut. | 来 剪 剪 剪 剪 |
[19:42] | Hey. All right. | 嘿 太好吧 |
[19:45] | Welcome to the real world. | 欢迎来到现实的世界 |
[19:47] | It sucks. You’re gonna love it. | 糟透了 但你会喜欢的 |
[19:57] | Well, that’s it. You gonna crash on the couch? | 好 就到这 你要睡在沙发上吗? |
[20:00] | No. No, I gotta go home sometime. Are you gonna be okay? | 不 我要回家 你没事吧? |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:07] | Look what I just found on the floor. | 嗨 看我在地板上发现什么? |
[20:11] | What? | 什么? |
[20:12] | That’s Paul’s watch. | 那是保罗的手表 |
[20:14] | You can just put it back where you found it. | 放回原地就好了 |
[20:18] | Oh, boy. All right. Good night, everybody. | 好晚安 各位 |
[20:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:31] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[20:34] | Oh, sorry. No. Oh, no. Go. | 对不起 不 不 不 你来 |
[20:35] | No, have it, really. Split it? | 吃吧 我不饿 平分它? |
[20:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[20:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | You probably didn’t know this, but back in high school I had | 你大概不知道我在高中时 |
[20:47] | a major crush on you. | 对你一见钟情 |
[20:50] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[20:52] | You did? Oh. | 你知道? |
[20:55] | I figured you thought I was Monica’s geeky older brother. | 我总想你认为我不过是莫妮卡的书呆子哥哥 |
[20:58] | I did. Oh. | 没错 哦 |
[21:05] | Listen, do you think | 听着 你觉得 |
[21:07] | And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of a factor here. | 如果抛开其他不好的因素 |
[21:13] | Do you think it would be okay if I ask you out sometime, maybe? | 我能偶尔约你出去吗?有时?有可能? |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:20] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:29] | Okay, maybe I will. | 或许我会的 |
[21:35] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[21:51] | See you. | 明天见 |
[21:53] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[21:54] | Wait, wait. Hey, what’s with you? | 等等 你怎么了? |
[21:59] | I just grabbed a spoon. | 我刚”抓住了勺子” |
[22:10] | Can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我真不敢相信我的耳朵 |
[22:12] | Can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我真不敢相信我的耳朵 |
[22:14] | What I said you had What I said you had | 我是说你… 我是说你… |
[22:17] | Would you stop? Oh, was I doing it again? | 你有完没完? 我的老毛病又犯了? |
[22:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:22] | Would anybody like more coffee? | 谁要喝咖啡? |
[22:26] | Did you make it or are you just serving it? | 你煮的还只是端过来而已? |
[22:29] | I’m just serving it. I’ll have a cup of coffee. | 端来而已 好 好 给我来杯咖啡 |
[22:33] | Kids, new dream. | 孩子们 新梦 |
[22:35] | I’m in Las Vegas. I’m Liza Minnelli. | 我在拉斯维加斯 我是丽莎米内利 |