时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh look, look! There’s Joey’s picture! | 你们看 是乔伊的照片 |
[00:09] | This is so exciting! | 好兴奋喔 |
[00:10] | You can always spot someone who’s never seen one of his plays before. | 你总是能知道谁从没看过他的表演 |
[00:13] | Notice. No fear. No sense of impending doom. | 他们无畏无惧 不知末日将至 |
[00:16] | The exclamation point in the title scares me. | 标题上的惊叹号让我害怕 |
[00:18] | You know. It’s not just Freud. It’s Freud! | 这不只是弗洛依德 是弗洛依德! |
[00:21] | Shh. Magic is about to happen! | 嘘 魔法即将出现 |
[00:25] | Well Eva | 伊娃 |
[00:27] | we’ve done some excellent work here | 我们的进展很不错 |
[00:32] | And I would have to say | 我得说 |
[00:34] | your problem is quite clear | 你的问题相当清楚 |
[00:39] | All you want is a dinkle | 你只想要个小小弟 |
[00:43] | What you envy is a schwang | 你羡慕他人的小弟 |
[00:46] | A thing through which you can tinkle | 一个让你叮叮当的小东西 |
[00:50] | To play with or simply let hang | 可以玩弄或晃在那 |
[01:18] | The One With the Butt | 屁股秀 |
[01:51] | God, I feel violated. | 我觉得受到冒犯 |
[01:54] | Did anybody else feel like they just wanted to peel their skin off their body | 有其他人感觉到 只想剥了自己的皮 |
[01:57] | to have something else to do? | 好做点其他事情吗? |
[02:00] | Ross, 10:00. | 罗斯 十点钟 |
[02:01] | Is it? It feels like two. | 是吗?感觉像凌晨两点了 |
[02:04] | No! 10:00! What? | 不是啦 是十点钟 什么? |
[02:08] | There’s a beautiful woman at 8, 9, 10:00! | 有个漂亮的女人 在八 九 十点钟方向 |
[02:14] | Hello! | 哈罗 |
[02:15] | She’s amazing! | 她太棒了 |
[02:16] | She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bald men. | 让我梦想中的女性都变成又矮又胖的秃头男 |
[02:21] | Go over to her. She’s not with anyone. | 过去跟她说话啊 她又没有伴 |
[02:23] | And what would my opening line be? | 我要用什么开场白? |
[02:25] | Excuse me, blarrlarlar | 不好意思 |
[02:29] | Come on, she’s a person. You can do it. | 别这样 她也是人 你办得到的 |
[02:32] | Could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here. | 我根本配不上她 罗斯 你说对不对? |
[02:35] | He could never get a woman like that in a million years. | 他这辈子永远都别想要追到那种美女 |
[02:37] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢了 老兄 |
[02:40] | But you know you always see these really beautiful women | 但是我们常看到很漂亮的女生 |
[02:43] | with these really nothing guys | 跟不怎么样的男人在一起 |
[02:44] | You could be one of those guys | 你可以做那种男人啊 |
[02:47] | You could do that. You think? | 可以啊 真的吗? |
[02:49] | Absolutely | 绝对可以 |
[02:50] | Oh God, I can’t believe I’m even considering this. | 真不敢相信我竟然还有这种念头 |
[02:53] | I’m very very aware of my tongue. Come on. | 我一向谨言慎行 快去 |
[02:56] | Here goes | 来了 |
[03:02] | Yes? Hi. Urn…Ahem… | 什么事? 你好 |
[03:06] | Okay, next word would be… | 好 接下来要说… |
[03:08] | …uh, Chandler. | 钱德 |
[03:11] | Chandler is my name and, uh… | 我叫钱德 嗯… |
[03:14] | Hi! | 你好 |
[03:17] | Yes, you said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[03:18] | Yes! Yes, I did. But what I didn’t say was… | 没错 但我没说的是… |
[03:22] | What I about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh… | 我将要想说的是 我想要说的是… |
[03:24] | would you like to go out with me sometime? Thank you. Good night. | 你愿意和我一起出去约会吗? 谢谢 晚安 |
[03:28] | Chandler? | 钱德? |
[03:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:33] | I didn’t know you could dance! You were in a play! | 你居然会跳舞! 你演戏了! |
[03:36] | What’d you think? | 你们觉得怎样? |
[03:39] | I didn’t know you could dance! You were in a play! | 你居然会跳舞! 你演戏了! |
[03:42] | Come on, you guys, it wasn’t that bad. I was the lead. | 别这样 没那么糟吧 我至少是主角 |
[03:45] | It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head. | 比轮唱好吧 至少可以看到我的头 |
[03:49] | You’re right. We saw your head. | 没错 我们有看到你的头 |
[03:52] | She said yes! She said yes! | 她答应了!她答应了! |
[03:53] | Wow! | 哇奥! |
[03:55] | Awful play, man! Whoa! | 这部剧烂透了 |
[03:59] | Her name’s Aurora. She’s Italian and she pronounces my name “Chandler”. | 她叫做欧若拉 是意大利人 说我的名字时超好听的 |
[04:05] | I think I like it better that way. Oh listen, the usher gave me this to give to you. | 我喜欢那样的叫法 噢 引座员叫我把这个给你 |
[04:08] | What is it? The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. | 什么东西? 伊斯特李奥纳德经纪公司 |
[04:12] | An agency left me its card. Maybe they wanna sign me! | 哇 有经纪公司给我名片 或许他们想跟我签约 |
[04:15] | Based on this play? | 在看完今天的表演后? |
[04:19] | Based on this play! | 在看完今天的表演后! |
[04:30] | Hey, kids! Hey, Chandler. | 各位 嗨 钱德 |
[04:32] | No, because this line is passion, and this is…just a line. | 不 这条线是热情 这一条只是线而已 |
[04:36] | Well, I can’t believe I’ve been here almost seven seconds | 我不敢相信我已经来七秒钟了 |
[04:38] | and you haven’t asked me how my date went. | 却没有人问我约会的情况 |
[04:41] | How was your date, Chandler? | 你的约会怎么样 钱德? |
[04:43] | It was unbelievable! | 无法置信 |
[04:45] | I I’ve never met anyone like her. She’s had the most amazing life! | 我没见过像她这样的人 她的一生超精彩的 |
[04:49] | She was in the Israeli army | 她参加过以色列军队 |
[04:50] | Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block | 幸好没有子弹打到引擎 |
[04:53] | So we made it to the border | 我们才能逃到边境 |
[04:56] | But just barely and I… | 但也只是侥幸逃出 我… |
[04:59] | I I’ve been talking about myself all night long. I’m sorry. | 我整晚都在讲我的事 真的很抱歉 |
[05:03] | What about you? Tell me one of your stories. | 那你呢? 告诉我你的故事 |
[05:06] | All right, once | 好 有一次 |
[05:07] | once I got on the subway, right? | 有一次我去搭地铁 |
[05:10] | And it was at night | 那时很晚了 |
[05:12] | and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn | 我一直坐到布鲁克林站 |
[05:15] | just for the hell of it | 只为了好玩 |
[05:18] | We talked till like two. It was this perfect evening. | 我们聊到两点 实在是完美的夜晚 |
[05:22] | More or less | 差不多啦 |
[05:23] | All of sudden, we realized we were in Yemen. | 突然 我们发现自己身处也门 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry, so “we” is? | 抱歉 谁是”我们”? |
[05:28] | We would be me and Rick | 就是我和瑞克 |
[05:30] | Who’s Rick? Who’s Rick? | 谁是瑞克? 谁是瑞克? |
[05:33] | My husband | 我丈夫 |
[05:37] | Oh, so you’re divorced? No. | 噢 所以你离婚了? 没有 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry. So you’re widowed? Hopefully? | 抱歉 所以你在守寡吗? 希望如此 |
[05:45] | No, I’m still married. | 不 我还是有夫之妇 |
[05:48] | So tell me how would your husband feel about you sitting here with me | 那你先生对于你和我在这里怎么想 |
[05:53] | sliding your foot so far up my pant leg | 还把脚滑到我的腿上面 |
[05:55] | you can count the change in my pocket? | 连口袋里有多少零钱 都数得出来 |
[05:59] | Don’t worry | 别担心 |
[06:01] | I imagine he’d be okay with you because really, he’s okay with Ethan. | 我想说他应该不会介意 因为他也没有太介意伊森 |
[06:05] | Ethan? There’s an Ethan? | 伊森?伊森是谁? |
[06:09] | Ethan is my… | 伊森是我的… |
[06:11] | boyfriend | 男朋友 |
[06:13] | What?! | 什么?! |
[06:16] | So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of relationship do you imagine us having | 跟我解释一下 你希望我们是什么关系 |
[06:20] | if you already have a husband and a boyfriend? | 如果你已经有丈夫跟男友了 |
[06:23] | I suppose, mainly sexual. | 我想 主要是性关系吧 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾 没有成功 |
[06:31] | What not work out? I’m seeing her again on Thursday. | 什么没有成功? 我星期四还会再跟她见面 |
[06:34] | Didn’t you listen to the story? | 你没有听到我说的故事吗? |
[06:38] | Didn’t you listen to the story? | 你没有听到自己说的故事吗? |
[06:40] | This is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this? | 太诡异了 你怎么可以跟这样的女人交往? |
[06:43] | Wll you kow, I had trouble with it at first, but the way look at it is, I get all the good stuff. | 我一开始也很难接受 但是想想其实百益无一害 |
[06:47] | All the fun, all the talking, all the sex, | 只要谈天说笑 还有性 |
[06:50] | and none of the responsibility | 完全不用负责任 |
[06:54] | I mean, this is every guy’s fantasy! | 这可是每个男人的梦想 |
[06:56] | That is not true. Ross, is this your fantasy? | 才不是 罗斯 这是你的梦想吗? |
[06:58] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:02] | Yeah, yeah, it is. | 是 没错 |
[07:05] | What? So you guys don’t mind going out with someone else who’s going out with someone else? | 所以你们不介意 跟有其他伴侣的女性交往? |
[07:09] | I couldn’t do it. Good for you, Joey. | 我做不到 很好 乔伊 |
[07:12] | When I’m with a woman, I need to know, | 我和女性交往时 我必须知道 |
[07:14] | that I’m going out with more people than she is | 我交往的人 比她还多 |
[07:17] | You know…Monogamy can be a tricky concept. | 一夫一妻 确实值得商榷 |
[07:22] | I mean, anthropologically. | 就人类学上的角度来说 |
[07:26] | Fine, fine, alright, now you’ll never know. | 好吧 你们永远都不会知道了 |
[07:28] | We’re kidding. Come on. Tell us. | 我们只是开玩笑啦 说吧 |
[07:30] | We wanna know. Come on! | 我们都想知道 说啦 |
[07:32] | All right. There’s a theory put forth by Richard Leakey. | 好吧 理查德李基有一个理论… |
[07:45] | Tada! | 当当当当! |
[07:47] | Are we greeting each other this way now? | 我们以后都要用这样的方式打招呼吗? |
[07:48] | Because I like that. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[07:52] | Look! I cleaned! | 你们看! 我打扫了 |
[07:54] | I did the windows. I did the floors. | 我擦了窗户 地板 |
[07:56] | I even used all the attachments on the vacuum except that little round one with the bristles | 我还用了吸尘器所有的接头 除了圆的那个 |
[08:00] | I don’t know what it’s for. | 我不知道那是用来做什么的 |
[08:01] | Nobody knows, and we’re not supposed to ask. | 没有人知道 我们也不该问 |
[08:05] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[08:06] | It’s very clean. Really, it looks great! | 很干净 真的 很棒 |
[08:12] | Oh. Heh. I see you moved the green ottoman. | 我看到你移动了绿色的垫椅 |
[08:20] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事? |
[08:23] | I don’t know. I thought it looked better there. | 不知道啊 我觉得放那边比较好看 |
[08:25] | And I and also, it’s an extra seat around the coffee table. | 而且茶几旁边也多一个座位 |
[08:29] | Yeah, it’s interesting. | 对 很有趣 |
[08:33] | But you know what? Just for fun. | 你知道吗 只是好玩 |
[08:35] | Let’s see what it looked like in the old spot. | 看看放在原本的位置会如何 |
[08:40] | Just to compare | 只是比较一下 |
[08:42] | Let’s see. Ha! | 看一下 哈 |
[08:43] | Well, it looks good there too. | 嗯 放在这里 也很棒 |
[08:46] | Let’s just leave it there for a while. | 先摆在这里吧 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe you tried to move the green ottoman. | 真不敢相信你搬了那个绿色的垫椅 |
[08:53] | Thank God you didn’t try to fan out the magazines. | 幸好你没摊开杂志 |
[08:55] | I mean, she’ll scratch your eyes right out. | 不然她会把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[08:57] | You guys, I am not that bad! | 我没有那么糟糕吧? |
[08:59] | Yeah, you are, Monica. | 你有 摩妮卡 |
[09:02] | Remember I lived with you? | 还记得我跟你住在一起过吗? |
[09:04] | You were a little, you know. | 你就是一副 |
[09:10] | That is so unfair! | 这样说不公平 |
[09:11] | Come on. When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn’t raggedy. | 拜托 我们小时候 你的破娃娃是唯一不破的 |
[09:18] | Okay, so I’m responsible. I’m organized. | 好吧 我比较有责任心 有组织性 |
[09:21] | But, hey, I can be a kook! | 但我也能很懒散 |
[09:25] | All right, you madcap gal! | 好吧 懒女人 |
[09:29] | Try to imagine this | 想像这个情况 |
[09:30] | The phone bill arrives, but you don’t pay it right away. | 电话帐单寄来了 但是你没有立刻付费 |
[09:34] | Why not? Because you’re a kook! | 为什么没有? 因为你很懒散 |
[09:39] | Instead, you wait until they send you a notice. | 所以你等到他们再寄一张通知给你 |
[09:42] | I could do that | 我做得到 |
[09:44] | Okay, then you let me go grocery shopping | 好 你让我去买 |
[09:48] | and I buy laundry detergent. | 我买了洗衣剂 |
[09:50] | But it’s not the one with the easypour spout. | 但不是容易挤出来的那种 |
[09:54] | Why would someone do that? | 怎么会有人这么做? |
[09:58] | One might wonder | 有些人会这样想 |
[10:00] | Someone’s left a glass on the coffee table. There’s no coaster. | 有人把杯子放在茶几上 没有杯垫 |
[10:03] | It’s a cold drink. It’s a hot day. | 是一杯冷饮 天很热 |
[10:05] | Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer to the surface of the wood | 小水珠逐渐逼近桌面 |
[10:10] | Stop it! | 停! |
[10:15] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[10:16] | It’s true. Who am I? | 是真的 我是谁? |
[10:19] | Monica, you’re Mom. | 摩妮卡 你是妈妈 |
[10:28] | Uhhuh? Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[10:33] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[10:37] | That was my agent | 刚刚是我经纪人 |
[10:41] | My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie! | 我的经纪人帮我安排 在艾尔帕西诺的新片中演出 |
[10:46] | Whoa! That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[10:48] | What’s the part? | 什么角色? |
[10:50] | Can you believe this? Al Pacino! | 你们能相信吗? 是艾尔帕西诺! |
[10:52] | This guy’s the reason why I became an actor. | 他是我成为演员的原因 |
[10:54] | “I’m out of order? You’re out of order!” | “我失控? 你才失控” |
[10:57] | “This whole courtrooms out of order!” | “整个法庭都失控了” |
[11:01] | Seriously, what’s the part? | 说真的 是什么角色? |
[11:02] | “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!” | “当我以为已经出局时 他们又把我拉回” |
[11:06] | Come on. Seriously, Joey, what’s the part? | 快说 乔伊 是什么角色? |
[11:11] | You’re, you’re… What? | 你是 你是 什么? |
[11:16] | I’m his butt double, okay? | 我是他屁股的替身 好吗? |
[11:22] | I play AlPacino’s butt. | 我演艾尔帕西诺的屁股 |
[11:27] | All right? He goes into the shower and then. | 好吧?他开始冲澡 |
[11:31] | I’m his butt | 我就演他的屁股 |
[11:33] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:35] | Come on, you guys. | 你们别这样 |
[11:36] | This is a real movie, and AlPacino’s in it and that’s big! | 这是部艾尔帕西诺主演的大制作的电影 |
[11:40] | Oh. no. It’s terrific. | 不 真的太棒了 |
[11:41] | You deserve this, after all your years of struggling… | 你努力了这么多年 |
[11:44] | you’ve finally been able to crack your way into show business | 终于有机会挤进娱乐圈了 |
[11:50] | Okay, fine. Make jokes, I don’t care. | 好吧 你们尽量开玩笑 我不在乎 |
[11:53] | This is a big break for me! | 这是我的一大突破 |
[11:54] | You’re right. It is. | 你说得没错 是的 |
[11:57] | So are you gonna invite us all to the big opening? | 那你要请我们去看屁股首映会吗? |
[12:12] | I need to borrow some moisturizer. For what? | 我需要借点润肤霜 干嘛用的? |
[12:15] | What do you think? Today’s the big day! | 你说呢?今天是大日子 |
[12:17] | Okay, go into the bathroom. Use whatever you want. | 好 去厕所 想用什么都可以 |
[12:20] | Just don’t ever tell me what you did in there. | 只要别跟我说你在里面做了什么 |
[12:23] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Where’s Joey? His mom’s on the phone. He’s in the bathroom. | 乔伊的妈妈打来 他在厕所 |
[12:30] | You don’t think you wanna go in there! Come on, we’re roommates. | 你不想进去的 拜托 我们是室友 |
[12:35] | My eyes! My eyes! | 我的眼睛!我的眼睛! |
[12:40] | I warned you | 我警告过你了 |
[12:42] | Who is being loud? | 是谁这么吵? |
[12:44] | Oh, that would be Monica. | 噢 是摩妮卡 |
[12:46] | Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a couple of things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make Aurora breakfast. | 嘿 我可以借点东西吗? 我想给欧若拉做早餐 |
[12:49] | You got the whole night, huh? | 噢 你有整夜的时间能陪她? |
[12:51] | Well I only have 20 minutes until Ethan, so… | 对 我只有二十分钟 直到伊森…所以… |
[12:55] | Do I sense a bit of resentment? | 有人有点哀怨哦? |
[12:57] | No, no, no. No resentment. Believe me. | 不…没有哀怨 相信我 |
[13:00] | it’s worth it, okay? | 真的很值得 |
[13:03] | You know in a relationship, you have these key moments… | 在感情关系中 总是有些特别难忘的时刻 |
[13:05] | you’ll remember for the rest of your life. | 让你一辈子都会记得 |
[13:07] | Well, every single second is like that with Aurora. | 跟欧若拉在一起的 每分每秒都像那样 |
[13:11] | And I’ve just wasted 35 of them talking to you people. | 而我刚浪费了三十五秒的时间跟你们说话 |
[13:14] | So, uh, Monica, can you help me with the door? | 摩妮卡 你可以 帮我开门吗? |
[13:18] | Urn, Chandler, you know, the old Monica would remind you. | 钱德 以前的摩妮卡会提醒你 |
[13:21] | to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush | 用塑料刷刷洗锅子 |
[13:26] | But I’m not gonna do that | 但是我不会那么做 |
[13:34] | Damn it! Hire the girl. | 该死 就聘请她 |
[13:38] | Okay, everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗? |
[13:40] | Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. | 听着 我只想谢谢你 给我这么好的机会 |
[13:44] | Lose the robe | 脱掉浴袍 |
[13:47] | Me? | 我? |
[13:48] | That would work | 那样才拍得成 |
[13:50] | Right. Okay. Losing the robe! | 好 解开浴袍中 |
[13:54] | Okay, and the robe is lost. | 好 浴袍脱完了 |
[13:57] | Everybody, I would like to get this in one take, please. | 各位 我想要一次就拍好 |
[14:00] | Let’s roll it | 来吧 |
[14:01] | Water’s working | 开水 |
[14:04] | And action! | 开拍 |
[14:07] | And cut! | 卡 |
[14:10] | Butt guy, what the hell are you doing? | 屁股男 你在干什么? |
[14:13] | I’m showering | 我在冲澡 |
[14:14] | No, that was clenching. | 不 你在挤屁股 |
[14:17] | Well the way I see it, the guy’s upset here, you know? | 我的想法是这个家伙很难过 你知道么 |
[14:21] | I mean his wife’s dead, his brother’s missing. | 他老婆死了 哥哥又失踪 |
[14:23] | I think his butt would be angry here | 他的屁股这时候 应该会很生气 |
[14:27] | I think his butt would like to get the shot before lunch | 我认为他的屁股 会想在午餐前拍好 |
[14:30] | Once again, rolling. Water working. | 再来一次 开水 |
[14:34] | And action! | 开拍 |
[14:38] | And cut! What was that? | 卡 又怎么了? |
[14:41] | I was going for quiet desperation | 我想表现出沉静的绝望 |
[14:45] | But if you have to ask | 但如果你想问 |
[14:55] | God, I love these fingers. | 天啊 我好爱这些手指 |
[14:57] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | No, actually, I meant my fingers. | 我其实是指我的手指 |
[15:02] | Look at them. Look at how happy they are. | 看看它们有多开心 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God, I’m late! Oh, no, no, no. | 天啊 我迟到了 不 不 |
[15:10] | Don’t go, don’tgo. Okay, okay. | 不要走 好吧 |
[15:13] | I have to. Look, she’s leaving. | 我真的得走 她要走了 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry. He’ll be waiting for me. | 对不起 他在等我 |
[15:19] | I thought you talked to Rick | 我以为你跟瑞克说过了 |
[15:21] | It’s not Rick | 不是瑞克 |
[15:23] | Ethan? He gets the whole day with you! | 伊森?他有一整天的时间! |
[15:25] | No, it’s Andrew. | 不 是安德鲁 |
[15:32] | I know there’ll be many moments in the years to come | 我知道会有好几年的时间 |
[15:35] | when I’ll regret asking the following question, but | 我将后悔问你以下的问题 但是 |
[15:39] | And Andrew is? | 安德鲁是谁? |
[15:40] | He’s…new. | 他是…新欢 |
[15:44] | So what you’re saying is you’re not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself? | 你是说瑞克 伊森和我 无法满足你? |
[15:48] | No, that’s not exactly what I was. | 我并不是 |
[15:51] | Most women would kill | 不知道有多少女人 |
[15:53] | for three guys like us | 会被我们三个人迷倒 |
[15:57] | So, what do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[15:59] | You | 你 |
[16:00] | You have me. No no. Just you. | 你已经有我了 不 只是你 |
[16:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:04] | Lose the other guys | 甩掉其他人 |
[16:07] | Like, all of them? | 他们所有人吗? |
[16:11] | Come on. We’re great together. Why not? | 别这样 我们在一起很开心 为什么不 |
[16:14] | Why can’t we just have what we have now? | 我们为什么不能保持这样就好? |
[16:16] | Why can’t we just talk, and laugh and make love. | 为什么不能只是谈天说笑 跟性 |
[16:19] | Without feeling obligated to one another? | 彼此没有任何负担? |
[16:22] | Up until tonight, I thought that’s what you wanted too. | 今晚之前 我以为 这也是你想要的 |
[16:27] | Well, part of me wants that. | 部分的我想要那样 |
[16:29] | But it’s like I’m two guys. | 但我就像个双面人 |
[16:31] | I mean, one guy’s saying, “Shut up! This is great!” | 其中一个说 “闭嘴 这样很棒” |
[16:35] | But there’s this other guy. | 但还有另一个人 |
[16:37] | Actually it’s the guy who wells up every time the Grinch’s heart, | 他每次都会挺身而出 |
[16:41] | grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device | 仗义直言 |
[16:44] | He’s saying, you know, “This is too hard. Get out, get out!” | 他会说”这太难了 快点脱身” |
[16:49] | So which one of the two guys will you listen to? | 那你会听哪个人的话? |
[16:53] | I have to listen to both of them. They don’t let each other finish. | 两个人的话我都听 他们一直插嘴 |
[16:58] | Which one? | 哪个人? |
[17:03] | The second guy | 第二个 |
[17:06] | I see | 我懂了 |
[17:12] | Call me if you change your mind | 如果你改变心意就给我打电话 |
[17:23] | Sorry, the first guy runs the lips. | 抱歉 第一个人主管嘴唇 |
[17:39] | Look at it this way. You dumped her! | 这样想 是你甩了她 |
[17:43] | Right? I mean, this woman was, | 对吧?这个女人 |
[17:46] | unbelievably sexy | 无比性感 |
[17:48] | and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable. | 美丽 聪明 非常难追 |
[17:53] | Tell me why you did this again? | 再说一次你为什么这么做 |
[17:56] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[17:58] | Movie star! | 电影明星来了 |
[17:59] | Aren’t you the guy who plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie? | 你不是那个在艾尔帕西诺的新片中演屁股的人吗? |
[18:05] | Nope | 不是 |
[18:07] | No? What happened, big guy? | 不是?怎么了 大家伙? |
[18:09] | Big guy? | 大家伙? |
[18:13] | It felt like a “big guy” moment. | 我就是突然想这么说 |
[18:16] | I got fired! | 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[18:18] | They said I acted too much with it | 他们说我太投入了 |
[18:23] | I told everybody about this | 我到处宣扬 |
[18:25] | Everybody’s gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and… | 现在大家都会到戏院期待看我 |
[18:27] | You know what? No one will be able to tell. | 乔伊 没有人看得出来的 |
[18:30] | My mom will | 我妈会 |
[18:34] | There’s something so sweet, | 这听起来很贴心 |
[18:36] | and disturbing about that | 却又很恶心 |
[18:39] | I’ve done nothing but crappy plays for six years. | 六年来 我一直在演烂戏 |
[18:43] | And I finally get my shot, and I blow it! | 终于有机会了 却被我搞砸 |
[18:46] | Maybe this wasn’t your shot. | 或许这不是你的机会 |
[18:48] | I think when it’s your shot, you know it’s your shot. | 我觉得当机会真的来临 你就会知道 |
[18:53] | Did it feel like your shot? | 感觉像是你的机会吗? |
[18:57] | Hard to tell. I was naked. | 很难说 我当时光着身体 |
[19:00] | I don’t think this was your shot. | 我认为这不是你的机会 |
[19:02] | I don’t even think you just get one shot. | 我甚至认为 你不会只有一个机会 |
[19:04] | I really believe big things are gonna happen for you. I do. | 我真的相信你会有一番作为 真的 |
[19:08] | You’ve gotta keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonnal run up to his friends and go | 你要想 有一天有个小孩跑到朋友那儿去说 |
[19:12] | “I got the part! I’m gonna be Joey Tribbiani’s ass!” | “我拿到角色了 我要演乔伊崔比亚尼的屁股” |
[19:19] | You think? That’s so nice. | 真的吗?你真贴心 |
[19:23] | Oh. Come here. | 噢 过来 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry, Joey. I’m gonna go to bed, guys. | 抱歉 乔伊 我要去睡觉了 各位 |
[19:31] | Good night. Good night, Monica. | 晚安 晚安 摩妮卡 |
[19:32] | You’re gonna leave your shoes out here? | 你要把你的鞋子留在这儿吗? |
[19:39] | Really? Just casually strewn about. | 真的吗?就这样乱丢 |
[19:43] | in that reckless haphazard manner? | 完全都不整齐? |
[19:47] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll get them tomorrow. Or not! | 无所谓 我明天再收 或者不收! |
[19:52] | Whatever | 随便啦 |
[19:56] | She is a kook | 她真的很懒 |
[20:13] | If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. | 如果你这么心烦 就去把鞋子收了 |
[20:19] | No, don’t do this! | 不 不要去 |
[20:21] | This is stupid! | 太蠢了 |
[20:23] | I don’t have to prove anything. I’m gonna go get them. | 我不需要证明任何事 我要去收 |
[20:27] | But then everyone will know | 但是这样大家都会知道 |
[20:30] | Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back. | 除非收好后早上早点起来再放回去 |
[20:35] | I need help! | 谁来帮帮我啊! |