时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey,gorgeous. How’s it going? | 帅哥 你好吗? |
[00:10] | Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights. | 在日光灯底下吃着日本泡面 |
[00:13] | Does it get better than this? | 我能有多好? |
[00:16] | Question:You’re not dating anybody, are you? | 问个问题 你没有约会对象 是吧? |
[00:19] | Because I met somebody who would be perfect for you. | 因为我遇见一个 超适合你的完美对象 |
[00:22] | You see, perfect might be a problem. | 完美可能会有点不恰当 |
[00:24] | Had you said codependent or selfdestructive… | 你可以说是互相依赖 或自我毁灭 |
[00:28] | You want a date Saturday? Yes, please. | 你星期六想去约会吗? 是的,很想 |
[00:33] | He is cute. | 他很可爱 |
[00:34] | He’s funny.He’s… He’s a he? | 他很好笑 他 他是男的? |
[00:36] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 天哪 |
[00:38] | Oh. God. I just… | 天啊 我只是 |
[00:42] | You’re nice. Oh, God. | 你很棒 天啊 |
[00:43] | Good, Shelly. Okay. I’m just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now. | 很好 雪莉 我实在是没脸见人 |
[00:47] | Okay. Byebye. | 好 再见 |
[01:17] | The One Where Nana Dies Twice | 奶奶死了两次 |
[01:37] | It’s hard to enjoy a cup of noodles after that. | 经过那件事之后 真的很难继续享受拉面 |
[01:39] | Is that ridiculous? | 很夸张对吧? |
[01:41] | Can you believe she actually thought that? | 你们能相信 她真的这样认为吗? |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[01:49] | Well,I mean, when I first met you, I thought maybe… | 我刚认识你的时候 我想说或许 |
[01:52] | possibly… | 有可能 |
[01:53] | you might be. | 你可能是 |
[01:55] | You did? | 真的? |
[01:56] | Then you spent Phoebe’s birthday party | 但后来你在菲比的生日派对上 |
[01:59] | talking to my breasts… | 对着我的胸部说话… |
[02:00] | So then I figured maybe not. | 所以我想说应该不是 |
[02:03] | Huh. Did, uh, any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me? | 你们其他人刚认识我的时候 有那么想过吗? |
[02:09] | I did. I think so. | 我有 我想有 |
[02:13] | Not me. No, no, me neither. | 我没有 不…我也没有 |
[02:15] | Although, uh, back in college, Susan Saladore did. | 不过大学时期的苏珊有那想过 |
[02:19] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:21] | Did you tell her I wasn’t? No. | 那你有跟她说我不是吗? 没有 |
[02:24] | It’s because I kind of wanted to go out with her too. | 因为我想跟她交往 |
[02:27] | So I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Speliman… | 所以我跟她说 你那时正在和伯尼交往… |
[02:33] | who also liked her. | 也就是另一个喜欢她的家伙 |
[02:39] | Well, this is fascinating. | 这真是奇怪了 |
[02:42] | So, uh, what is it about me? | 那是什么原因? |
[02:44] | I don’t know. Because you’re smart, you’re funny. | 我不知道 因为你很聪明 风趣 |
[02:48] | Ross is smart and funny. You ever think that about him? | 罗斯也是啊 你们有想过他是吗? |
[02:51] | Yeah, right. What is it? | 是啊 那到底是什么原因? |
[02:55] | Okay, I don’t know. You just…You have a quality. | 我不知道 你就是 你有种特质 |
[02:59] | Yes, exactly. Right? Yeah, a quality. | 没错 对,某种特质 |
[03:02] | “A quality.” Good. I was worried you were gonna be vague about this. | “特质” 很好 我还担心你们会说得很模糊 |
[03:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:12] | Oh. Rachel. It’s Paolo calling from Rome. | 瑞秋 是巴洛从罗马打来的 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. Calling from Rome. | 天啊 他从罗马打来 |
[03:24] | So he’s calling from Rome. I could do that. | 他从罗马打来 我也做得到啊 |
[03:27] | Just gotta go to Rome. | 只要去罗马就行了 |
[03:32] | Monica, your dad just beeped in. Can you make it quick? | 莫妮卡 你爸刚打进来 你可以讲快一点吗 |
[03:34] | I’m talking to Rome. | 我在跟罗马通话 |
[03:37] | I’m talking to Rome. | 跟我通话的人在罗马 |
[03:40] | Hey, Dad. What’s up? | 爸 什么事? |
[03:43] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:46] | Ross, it’s Nana. | 罗斯 是外婆 |
[03:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:59] | How you doing? Hey, Dad. | 你们好吗? 嘿,爸 |
[04:03] | So, uh, how’s she doing? | 她还好吗? |
[04:07] | The doctor says it’s a matter of hours. | 医生说只剩几小时了 |
[04:10] | How are you, Mom? Me? I’m fine, fine. | 你还好吗 妈? 我? 我很好 |
[04:13] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[04:16] | What’s with your hair? | 你的头发怎么了? |
[04:18] | What? | 什么? |
[04:19] | What’s different? | 有什么不同? |
[04:21] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[04:22] | Oh, maybe that’s it. | 噢 也许吧 |
[04:25] | She’s unbelievable. Her mother’s… | 她实在是令人难以置信 她母亲… |
[04:27] | Okay, relax, relax. | 好了 放轻松点 |
[04:29] | We are gonna be here a while. It looks like. | 看来我们还要在这里 待一段时问 |
[04:31] | We still have boyfriends and your career to cover. | 免不了还要谈你男友和工作的事 |
[04:34] | Oh. God. | 天啊 |
[04:42] | The fuzzy little mints at the bottom of her purse. | 她皮包里有发霉的薄荷糖 |
[04:47] | Yeah, they were gross. | 对 超恶心的 |
[04:50] | Oh, you know what I love? | 你们知道我最爱什么吗? |
[04:52] | Her Sweet’n Lows. | 她的代糖 |
[04:54] | And she was always stealing them from restaurants. | 她老是从餐厅偷代糖 |
[04:57] | Not just restaurants, from our house. | 不只是餐厅 还有我们家 |
[05:01] | Mrs. Geller? | 盖勒太太? |
[05:08] | She looks so small. | 她看起来好小 |
[05:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:12] | Well, at least she’s with PopPop and Aunt Phyllis now. | 至少她现在有外公和菲利斯婶婶陪着了 |
[05:19] | Goodbye, Nana. | 再见了 外婆 |
[05:28] | Bye, Nana. | 别了 外婆 |
[05:33] | Ross! | 罗斯! |
[05:36] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[05:38] | What is going on? | 怎么了? |
[05:40] | You know, uh, how the nurse said Nana had passed? | 护士不是说外婆走了吗? |
[05:43] | Well, she’s not quite. | 但并不是 |
[05:46] | What? She’s not passed. | 什么? 她还没走 |
[05:49] | She’s present. She’s back. | 她还在 她活过来了 |
[05:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[05:53] | She may have died. | 她可能死了 |
[05:56] | “She may have died”? | 她可能死了? |
[05:57] | We’re looking into it. | 我们还在观察 |
[06:00] | Uh, I’ll go see. | 我进去看看 |
[06:05] | This almost never happens. | 这几乎是从未有过的事 |
[06:24] | Now she’s passed. | 现在她去世了 |
[06:36] | I just have to know, okay? | 我一定得知道 |
[06:39] | Is it my hair? | 是我的头发吗? |
[06:41] | Yes, Chandler, that’s exactly what it is. It’s your hair. | 没错 钱德 就是这样 你的头发 |
[06:44] | Yeah, you have homosexual hair. | 对 你长了一头同性恋式的头发 |
[06:50] | Hey. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[06:53] | So did she…? | 那她… |
[06:55] | Twice. | 两次 |
[06:58] | Oh, that sucks. | 真是糟透了 |
[07:02] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗? |
[07:04] | I don’t know. It’s weird. | 我不知道 感觉好怪 |
[07:06] | I know she’s gone, but I just don’t feel, uh… | 我知道她走了 但我就是没有感觉到… |
[07:10] | Maybe that’s because she’s not really gone. | 或许是因为 她没有真的离开 |
[07:12] | No, no, she’s gone. | 不 她走了 |
[07:14] | We checked. | 我们检查过 |
[07:16] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[07:18] | No, I mean, maybe no one ever really goes. | 我是说 或许没有人曾真正离去 |
[07:21] | Ever since my mom died, every now and then.. | 自从我妈死后 我偶尔… |
[07:24] | I get this feeling that she’s, like, right here, you know? | 还是会感觉到她就在这里 你知道吗 |
[07:32] | Oh. And Debbie, my best friend from junior high… | 还有我初中最好的朋友 黛比 |
[07:35] | got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course. | 在打迷你高尔夫球时 被闪电击中 |
[07:40] | I always get this really strong Debbie vibe… | 用黄色的铅笔时 |
[07:42] | …whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils. | 我总是能强烈的感应到黛比 |
[07:50] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[07:51] | Aw. Here. Pheobe. Want this? | 菲比 你想要这个吗? |
[07:55] | Oh, thanks. Sure. | 噢 谢了 不客气 |
[07:57] | I just sharpened her this morning. | 我今早才把它削尖的 |
[08:01] | See I don’tbelieve any of that. I think when you’re dead… | 我完全不相信那一套 你死掉后 |
[08:05] | …you’re dead. You’re gone. You’re worm food. | 就是死了 消失了 成了虫子的食物 |
[08:11] | So Chandler looks gay, huh? | 钱德看起来很像同志对吧? |
[08:17] | I don’tknow who this is, but it’s not Debbie. | 我不知道这是谁 但绝不是黛比 |
[08:28] | I thought it’s gonna be a closed casket. | 我以为要用密封的棺木 |
[08:30] | Well, that doesn’t mean she can’t look nice. | 这不代表她不能穿漂亮点 |
[08:38] | Sweetie, you think you can get in there? | 孩子 你觉得自己能钻进去吗 |
[08:41] | I don’t see why not. | 当然可以 |
[09:02] | Here’s my retainer | 我的牙齿矫正器在这里 |
[09:13] | I was just thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[09:15] | …when my time comes… Dad. | 轮到我的时候 爸 |
[09:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:20] | When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea. | 轮到我的时候 我想海葬 |
[09:26] | You what? | 什么? |
[09:28] | I wanna be buried at sea. It looks like fun. | 我想葬在海里 看起来很好玩 |
[09:33] | Define “fun.” | 解释一下〝好玩〞的意思 |
[09:35] | Come on. You’ll make a day of it. | 别这样 那一天你们会很开心的 |
[09:37] | You’ll get a boat, pack a lunch… | 租艘船 带上午餐… |
[09:39] | And then we throw your body in the water. Gee, that does sound fun. | 然后把你的尸体丢到海里 天啊 听起来真好玩 |
[09:44] | Everyone thinks they know me. | 大家都以为他们很了解我 |
[09:46] | Everyone says, “Jack Geller so predictable.” | 大家都说 “杰克盖勒循规蹈矩” |
[09:49] | Maybe after I’m gone,they’ll say, “Buried at sea? Huh.” | 或许我走后 他们会说 “海葬?” |
[09:57] | That’s probably what they’ll say. | 可能他们会这样说 |
[10:00] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[10:13] | Hey, gorgeous. Hey. | 嘿 美女 嗨 |
[10:16] | Look. I’m sorry about yesterday. | 听着 昨天的事 我很抱歉 |
[10:19] | Don’t worry about it. Believe me. Apparently, other people have made the same mistake. | 别担心 相信我 显然其他人 也会犯相同的错误 |
[10:23] | Oh. Okay. Phew. | 那好 |
[10:29] | So, uh, what do you think it is about me? | 那你觉得我是哪里像? |
[10:33] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道 |
[10:34] | You just have a… | 你就是有种 |
[10:36] | …a quality. A quality. Right. Great. | 特质 特质,对,太好了 |
[10:39] | It’s a shame, because you and Lowell would’ve made a great couple. | 太可惜了 因为你和罗威尔 会是很棒的一对 |
[10:44] | Lowell? Financial Services Lowell? | 罗威尔? 金融服务部的罗威尔? |
[10:48] | That’s who you saw me with? | 你认为我适合跟他在一起? |
[10:48] | What? He’s cute. | 干嘛? 他很可爱啊 |
[10:50] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:52] | He’s not Brian in Payroll. | 他又不是出纳处的布莱恩 |
[10:57] | Is Brian…? | 布莱是 ? |
[10:58] | No. I don’t know. The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone… | 不 我不知道 重点是 如果你要撮合我跟某人 |
[11:02] | …I’d like to think you’d set me up with somebody like him. | 我比较喜欢 你把我和他那样的人配在一起 |
[11:05] | Well, I think Brian’s a little out of your league. | 我认为你配不上布莱恩 |
[11:12] | Excuse me. You don’tthink I could get a Brian? | 不好意思 你认为 我追不到布莱恩? |
[11:19] | Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me. | 因为我绝对可以追到布莱恩 相信我 |
[11:24] | I’m really not. | 我真的不是同性恋 |
[11:27] | This one? | 这一件? |
[11:30] | No. | 不好 |
[11:33] | I’ve shown you every dress we have. | 我已经给你们看过所有的衣服了 |
[11:35] | Unless you want you mother to spend eternity in a lemonyellow pantsuit… | 除非你们想让自己的母亲穿着柠檬黄色套装… |
[11:40] | …go with the burgundy. | 不然就选紫红色 |
[11:42] | Whatever we pick, she would’ve told us its the wrong one. | 不管我们选什么 她都不会满意 |
[11:46] | You’re right. We’ll go with the burgundy. | 没错 那就选酒红色 |
[11:48] | A fine choice. I’m coming out. | 选得好 我要出来了 |
[11:51] | Wait. We need shoes. | 等等 我们还需要鞋子 |
[11:57] | Okay. Uh… | 好 |
[12:02] | How about these? | 这些如何? |
[12:03] | That’s really a day shoe. | 那些是白天穿的鞋 |
[12:05] | And where she’s going, everyone else will be dressier? | 那她去的地方每个人都穿着考究吗? |
[12:10] | Could we see something in a slimmer heel? | 可以看看有细跟的鞋吗? |
[12:16] | Okay. I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. | 好了 我找不到紫红色的晚装鞋 |
[12:22] | I can show you something in a silver that may work. | 不过有双银色的鞋 或许适合 |
[12:26] | No, it really should be burgundy. | 不行 一定要紫红色 |
[12:28] | Unless we go with a different dress. Yes. | 除非我们挑另一件洋装 对 |
[12:31] | No, no, no. Watch this. | 不 不 不 我看看 |
[12:33] | Wait, I may have something in the back. | 等等 我可以在后面找找 |
[12:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:51] | Is everything all right, dear? | 没事吧 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:55] | Just Nana’s stuff. | 只是外婆的东西 |
[13:16] | How we doing? You guys ready? | 大家怎么样? 都好了吗? |
[13:17] | Mom already called me this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. | 妈早上已经打过电话提醒我不要把头发绑起来 |
[13:20] | Did you know my ears were not my best feature? | 你知道我的耳朵不是我最漂亮的部位吗 |
[13:23] | Some days it’s all I can think about. | 有段时间我是这样认为的 |
[13:26] | Hi. I’m sorry I’m late. I couldn’t find my bearings. | 抱歉我迟到 我找不到方向了 |
[13:30] | Heh. You mean your earrings? | 你是说耳环吗? |
[13:32] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[13:35] | Are these the shoes? | 就是这双鞋子吗? |
[13:36] | Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy. | 对,巴洛从意大利寄过来的 |
[13:39] | What? We, uh, don’t have shoes here or…? | 干嘛? 我们…我们这里没有鞋子 还是… |
[13:44] | Morning. We ready to go? | 早上好 准备好出发了吗? |
[13:46] | Don’t we look nice all dressed up? | 穿戴整齐之后 我们看起来都很棒吧 |
[13:50] | It’s stuff like that, isn’t it? | 就是这种话 是吧 |
[14:04] | It was a beautiful service. It really was. | 真的是很棒的仪式 的确 |
[14:09] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | You know… | 你知道 |
[14:16] | I think it might be time for you to start using night cream. | 我认为该是你 开始使用晚霜的时候了 |
[14:25] | What? | 干嘛? |
[14:27] | Nothing. Just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Musburger. | 没什么 只是你的大衣很吵 |
[14:31] | Check it out. Giants/Cowboys. | 你看看 巨人队对牛仔队 |
[14:35] | You’re watching football at a funeral? | 你在葬礼时看美式足球赛? |
[14:37] | No,it’s the pregame. I’m gonna watch it at the reception. | 不 这只是赛前分析 待会在宴会上才要看 |
[14:42] | You’re a frightening, frightening man. | 你真是个可怕的 可怕的人 |
[14:45] | Oh, no. My new Paolo shoes. | 噢 不会吧 巴洛送的新鞋 |
[14:48] | Oh. I hope they’re not ruined. | 希望鞋没坏 |
[14:54] | God, what a great day. | 天啊 真是美好的一天 |
[14:58] | What? Weather-wise. | 干嘛? 我是说天气 |
[15:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:03] | The air, the trees. | 空气 还有树木 |
[15:06] | Even though Nana’s gone, there’s something almost, life… | 虽然外婆走了 但是…生命… |
[15:12] | Ross, are you okay? Ross! | 罗斯 你没事吧 罗斯! |
[15:15] | I’m fine. No. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | Just… | 只是 |
[15:19] | having my worst fear realized, but… | 我最大的梦魇终于成真 不过… |
[15:30] | Don’t worry. I’m just checking to see if the muscle’s in spasm. | 不用担心 我只是看看 你是否肌肉痉挛 |
[15:33] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么样 |
[15:36] | You missed a belt loop. | 你的皮带环掉了一个 |
[15:39] | Okay, it’s in spasm. | 好了 是肌肉痉孪了 |
[15:43] | Here. sweetie. Here. | 来了 亲爱的 给你 |
[15:45] | I took these when I had my golfing accident. | 我打高尔夫球受伤时 用的就是这个 |
[15:47] | Thanks. Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[15:56] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:58] | Hi. I’m Andrea. | 你好 我是安卓亚 |
[16:00] | I’m Dorothy’s daughter. | 我是桃乐茜的女儿 |
[16:03] | Hi, I’m Chandler and I have no idea who Dorothy is. | 你好 我是钱德 我不知道桃乐茜是谁 |
[16:09] | Hey, look who’s up. | 嘿 看看是谁起来了 |
[16:12] | Hey. How do you feel? | 嗨 你觉得如何? |
[16:14] | I feel great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[16:17] | I feel great. I feel great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[16:21] | Wow, those pills really worked, huh? | 哇 那些药丸真的有用 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Not the first two, but the second two…woooo… | 前两颗还好 但后两颗真的… |
[16:30] | I love you guys. | 我好爱你们 |
[16:33] | You guys are the greatest. I love my sister. | 你们最棒了 我好爱我妹妹 |
[16:37] | I love Pheobe. | 我好爱菲比 |
[16:40] | That’s so nice. Hey. Chandler. | 真好 嘿,钱德 |
[16:44] | Hey. I love you, man. | 嗨 我好爱你 |
[16:47] | And listen, if you wanna be gay, be gay. | 听好 如果你想当同性恋 那就好好当吧 |
[16:53] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 我无所谓 |
[16:56] | You were right. | 你没说错 |
[17:03] | Rachel. Rachel, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[17:10] | I love you the most. | 我最爱你了 |
[17:14] | Well, you know who I love the most? | 嗯 那你知道我最爱谁吗? |
[17:18] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:19] | You. | 是你 |
[17:23] | Oh, you don’t get it. | 噢 你没听懂 |
[17:30] | What do you got there? | 那是什么? |
[17:33] | Uh, just a, uh, hearing disability. | 只是…听力装置 |
[17:37] | What’s the score? | 比分多少? |
[17:39] | 17/14, Giants. Three minutes to go in the third. | 巨人队以17分比14分领先 第三节只剩三分钟 |
[17:43] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[17:53] | Pheobe, could you maybe hand me a cracker? | 菲比 你可以拿块饼干给我吗? |
[17:59] | Your grandmother would’ve hated this. | 你外婆一定不会喜欢的 |
[18:02] | Well, sure. What with it being her funeral and all. | 当然 这是她的葬礼 |
[18:07] | No,I’d be hearing about… | 不 我会一直听到她说 |
[18:10] | …why didn’t I get the honeyglazed ham? | 为什么没有蜜酿火腿? |
[18:13] | Or I didn’t spend enough on flowers. If I spent more,she’d say… | 或是我买的花不够 又或者是… |
[18:16] | “Why waste your money? I don’t need flowers,I’m dead.” | 何必浪费那么多钱? 我都死了 |
[18:21] | That sounds like Nana. | 听起来很像外婆的口气 |
[18:24] | Do you know what it’s like to grow up… | 你知道从小到大 |
[18:27] | …with someone who is critical of every single thing you say? | 和挑剔你每一句话的人生活在一起是什么滋味吗? |
[18:34] | I can imagine. | 我想像得到 |
[18:36] | I tell you, it’s a wonder your mother turned out… | 我告诉你 你妈妈我能变成 |
[18:40] | …to be the positive, life-affirming person she is. | 这么乐观 积极向上的人 真是个奇迹 |
[18:44] | That is a wonder. | 是很神奇 |
[18:49] | So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again… | 妈 告诉我 如果可以重来 |
[18:54] | I mean, if she was here right now… | 如果此时此刻她在这里 |
[18:58] | …would you tell her? | 你会告诉她吗? |
[19:00] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么? |
[19:02] | How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail. | 她如何使你抓狂 挑剔每一件小事 |
[19:07] | Like your hair, for example. | 譬如说你的头发 |
[19:10] | I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at. | 我不太懂你在说什么? |
[19:15] | Do you think things would have been better if you’d just told her the truth? | 你认为如果告诉她实情 情况会好一点吗? |
[19:22] | No. | 不会 |
[19:25] | I think some things are better left unsaid. | 我认为某些事 还是不说会比较好 |
[19:28] | I think it’s nicer when people just get along. | 家和万事兴 |
[19:35] | More wine, dear? | 再来些酒吗 |
[19:36] | Oh. I think so. | 当然 |
[19:46] | Those earrings look really lovely on you. | 你戴这副耳环真好看 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | They’re yours. | 是你的耳环 |
[19:55] | Actually, they were Nana’s. | 其实是外婆的 |
[19:59] | No! | 不 |
[20:02] | Now, I’m depressed. | 真叫人难过 |
[20:08] | Even more than I was. | 比刚才还难过 |
[20:18] | Hey, who’s this little naked guy? | 这个裸体的小家伙是谁? |
[20:21] | Uh, that little naked guy would be me. | 那个裸体的小家伙就是我 |
[20:23] | Look at the little thing. Yes. | 看这小东西 没错 |
[20:29] | Yes, fine. That is my penis. | 没关系 那是我的小弟弟 |
[20:32] | Can we be grown-ups now? | 我们能成熟点儿吗? |
[20:35] | Who are those people? Got me. | 这些人是谁? 考倒我了 |
[20:38] | That’s Nana right there in the middle. | 中间那个是外婆 |
[20:41] | Yeah, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[20:43] | “Me and the gang at Java Joe’s.” | 〝我和大伙们摄于爪哇咖啡厅〞 |
[20:46] | Wow. Monica, you look just like your grandmother. | 莫妮卡 你看起来和你外婆好像 |
[20:48] | How old was she there? | 她那时候几岁? |
[20:49] | Let’s see. 1939. | 看一下 1939年 |
[20:51] | Uh. Twenty four, twenty five. | 24 25岁吧 |
[20:54] | Huh. It looks like a fun gang. | 看起来这帮人很开心 |
[21:02] | Ooh, look, look, look. I got Monica naked. | 你们快看 有莫妮卡裸体的照片 |
[21:06] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[21:10] | No, no. That would be me again. | 不 那个还是我 |
[21:17] | I’m, uh, just trying something. | 我在尝试新事物 |
[21:30] | Hey, Lowell. Oh, hey, Chandler | 嘿 罗威尔 嘿 钱德 |
[21:35] | So how’s it going in Financial Services? | 金融服务处还好吗? |
[21:37] | It’s like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads. | 简直是一团乱 |
[21:41] | How about you? | 你们呢? |
[21:42] | Good. Good. Listen, um, heh… | 很好 听着 |
[21:46] | I don’t know what Shelly told you about me, but, uh… | 我不知道雪莉怎么跟你说我的事 但是… |
[21:50] | I’m not. | 我并不是 |
[21:53] | I know. That’s what I told her | 我知道 我也是这样跟她说的 |
[21:55] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗? 对 |
[21:58] | So you can tell? | 你看得出来? |
[22:01] | Pretty much. Most of the time. We have a kind of radar… | 八九不离十吧 大多数都可以 我们有种…雷达 |
[22:08] | So you don’t think I have… | 所以你不认为我有… |
[22:10] | quality? | 那种特质? |
[22:12] | Speaking for my people, I’d have to say no. | 代表男同志发言 我得说没有 |
[22:18] | By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll? He is. | 对了 你的朋友 出纳处的布莱恩? 他是同志 |
[22:22] | He is? Yep. | 他是? 对 |
[22:23] | And way out of your league. | 而且你绝对配不上他 |
[22:29] | Out of my league. | 配不上他 |
[22:31] | I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian. | 我可以追到布莱恩的 如果我愿意的话 |
[22:35] | Hey, Brian. | 嘿 布莱 |