时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Terry, I know I haven’t worked here very long | 泰利 我知道我在这工作时间不长 |
[00:10] | but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible | 不过我在想可否 |
[00:13] | if I got a $100 advance on my salary? | 预支我一百元的薪水? |
[00:17] | An advance? | 预支? |
[00:18] | It’s so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. | 这样我才能跟家人一起过感恩节 |
[00:21] | See, every year, we go skiing in Vail, | 我们每年都会去维尔滑雪场 |
[00:23] | and normally my father pays for my ticket | 一般都是我爸给我买机票 |
[00:25] | but I’ve sort of started this whole independent thing, you know | 但是我已经开始独立生活 |
[00:29] | which is actually why I took this job. | 而这也是我来这里工作的原因 |
[00:34] | Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 亲爱的 |
[00:37] | You’re a terrible, terrible waitress. | 你是个很糟 很糟 的服务生 |
[00:41] | Really, really awful. | 真的 真的很糟糕 |
[00:45] | Okay, I hear what you’re saying. I’m with you. | 我知道你的意思了 我同意 |
[00:48] | Urn… | 额 |
[00:50] | But I’m trying really hard, and I think I’m doing better. | 可是我真的很努力 而且我觉得自己已经进步了 |
[00:54] | I really do. | 真的 |
[00:57] | Does anybody need coffee? | 有人需要咖啡吗? |
[00:58] | Yeah over here. Woman Yeah I do. | 有 这儿 我要 |
[01:03] | Heh. Look at that. | 你看 |
[01:31] | The One Where Underdog Gets Away | 超狗飞了 |
[01:55] | Excuse me, sir? Hi. You come in here all the time. | 打扰一下先生 嗨 您是这里的老主顾了 |
[01:58] | Uhhuh. I was just wondering | 额 我在想 |
[01:59] | you think there’s a possibility you could give me an advance on my tips? | 你是否能考虑预支点小费给我? |
[02:03] | Huh? No. | 不 |
[02:05] | Okay, okay. That’s fine, fine. Sorry about that spill before. | 好 好 没关系的 抱歉以前把咖啡泼到您了 |
[02:12] | Only 98.50 to go. | 只剩九十八块五毛钱了! |
[02:14] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[02:16] | Ross, did you know that Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving? | 罗斯 你知道爸妈要去波多黎各过感恩节吗? |
[02:20] | What? No, they’re not. | 什么?不 不会的 |
[02:22] | Yes, they are. The Blymans invited them. You’re wrong. | 是的 布莱曼家邀请了他们 你搞错了 |
[02:26] | I am not wrong. You’re wrong. | 我没错 你搞错了 |
[02:30] | No, I just talked to them. | 不 我才跟他们聊过 |
[02:34] | I’m calling Mom. | 我要给妈打电话 |
[02:40] | Hey, hey Hey. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[02:42] | Hey. Coffee. | 嗨 咖啡 |
[02:44] | And this from the Cry for Help Department: Are you wearing makeup? | 这是紧急求助部 你化妆了? |
[02:50] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[02:52] | As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor/model. | 今天 我的正式身份是乔伊崔比亚尼 演员兼模特 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | That’s funny, I was thinking you look | 真有趣 我刚还想你看起来更像 |
[02:58] | more like Joey Tribbiani man/woman. | 乔伊崔比亚尼 男人兼女人 |
[03:03] | What were you modeling for? | 你给什么当模特儿? |
[03:05] | You know those posters for the City Free Clinic? | 你们知道免费诊所的海报么? |
[03:08] | Oh. wow. You’re gonna be one of those healthy, healthy, healthy guy. | 哇 那你不就是健康一族的一员了吗 |
[03:11] | The asthma guy’s really cute. | 那个哮喘病人还真可爱 |
[03:13] | Oh, he is. Isn’t he? | 对啊 可不是吗? |
[03:14] | You know which one you’re gonna be? No, no. | 知道你会是代言什么么? 不知道 |
[03:16] | But I hear Lyme disease is open, so, you know… | 不过我听说脑膜炎还缺人 所以… |
[03:20] | Good luck, man. I hope you get it. | 祝你好运 希望你能得到 |
[03:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:27] | Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? | 你说对了 他们怎么可以这样? |
[03:29] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 这可是感恩节! |
[03:31] | Aw. Tell you what. How about if I cook dinner at my place? | 这样好了 我在我那儿做晚餐怎样? |
[03:34] | I’ll make it just like Mom’s. | 我会弄得跟妈妈的味儿一样 |
[03:36] | Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps? | 你会做切成块的土豆泥么? |
[03:40] | You know they’re not actually supposed to? | 你知道土豆那样弄其实不对 |
[03:42] | I’ll work on the lumps. | 我切土豆块 |
[03:45] | Joey, you’re going home, right? Yeah. | 乔伊 你要回家 对吧? 对 |
[03:47] | And I assume Chandler, you’re still boycotting all the Pilgrim holidays? | 钱德 你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日么? |
[03:52] | Yes, every single one of them. | 是的 每一个都不放过 |
[03:55] | Phoebe, you’re gonna be with your grandma? | 菲比 你要跟你奶奶一起过? |
[03:57] | Yeah, and her boyfriend. | 对 还有她男朋友 |
[03:58] | But we’re celebrating Thanksgiving in December because he’s lunar. | 不过我们在十二月过感恩节 因为他过农历 |
[04:07] | So you’re free Thursday, then? | 这么说你星期四有空了? |
[04:09] | Yeah. Oh. can I come? Yeah. | 对 哦 我也可以去吗? 当然 |
[04:13] | Rach, you still thinking you’re gonna make it to Vail? | 瑞秋 你还是要去维尔滑雪么? |
[04:16] | Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. | 当然 咻 咻 咻 |
[04:19] | Only $102 to go. | 只是还差102块钱 |
[04:21] | I thought it was 98.50. | 不是只剩98.5么? |
[04:23] | Yeah. well, it was, but I broke a cup. | 对 嗯 是的 不过我打破了一个杯子 |
[04:27] | Well I’m off to Carol’s. | 嗯 我要去卡萝家了 |
[04:29] | Ooh, ooh, why don’t we invite her? | 我们为何不邀请她来? |
[04:32] | Ooh, ooh, because she’s my exwife | 因为她是我前妻 |
[04:35] | and will probably wanna bring her, och, och, lesbian life partner. | 她可能想带上她的 哦 哦 同性恋伴侣 一起来 |
[04:49] | Hi. Is Carol here? | 嗨 卡萝在吗? |
[04:51] | No, she’s at a faculty meeting. | 不在 她去开教工会了 |
[04:55] | Well, I just came by to pick up my skull. | 我就是过来拿我的头骨 |
[04:58] | Well, not mine, but… | 不是我的 是 |
[05:01] | Come in. Thanks. | 请进 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum. | 卡萝借走上课用 我现在得拿回去还给博物馆 |
[05:07] | What’s it look like? | 长什么样子? |
[05:09] | Kind of like a big face without skin. | 就像一张没有皮的大脸 |
[05:13] | Yes, heh, I’m familiar with the concept. | 哦 我有印象 |
[05:17] | We can just look for it. Okay. | 我们可以找找看 好 |
[05:25] | Wow, you guys, heh, sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian. | 哇 你们有很多怎么做女同性恋的书 |
[05:33] | Well, you know, you have to take a course. | 嗯 你必须去上课 |
[05:38] | Otherwise they don’t let you do it. | 不然他们就不让你当同性恋 |
[05:49] | Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic. | 嘿 乌龟耶尔特 经典故事 |
[05:53] | Actually, I’m reading it to the baby. | 其实我正在念给宝宝听 |
[05:58] | The baby that hasn’t been born yet? | 还没出生的宝宝? |
[06:02] | Uh, wouldn’t that mean you’re | 你是不是 |
[06:04] | crazy? | 疯了? |
[06:06] | What, you don’t think they can hear sounds in there? | 你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音么? |
[06:09] | You’re not serious. I mean, you really talk to it? | 你不是认真的吧? 你真的跟宝宝说话? |
[06:14] | Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice. | 对 常常 我想让宝宝认得我的声音 |
[06:19] | Do you, uh? Do you talk about me? | 那你 你提到过我吗? |
[06:21] | Yeah, yeah. All the time. Really? | 有 常提 真的? |
[06:25] | But, urn, we just refer to you as “Bobo the sperm guy”. | 不过 我们都称你为〝捐精子的泡泡〞 |
[06:41] | Look, if she’s talking to it, I just think I should get some belly time too. | 如果她对宝宝说话 我想我也要有一点肚子时间 |
[06:46] | I mean not that I believe any of this. | 但我不是说我相信这个 |
[06:48] | Oh I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything. | 我信 我想宝宝可以听到所有的声音 |
[06:52] | Really? I can show you. | 真的? 我可以演示给你看 |
[06:54] | This will seem a little weird. | 也许有点怪异 |
[06:55] | But you put your head inside this turkey | 你得把头放到火鸡里面 |
[06:59] | and then we’ll all talk, and you’ll hear everything we say. | 然后我们大家都说话 你就可以听到我们说的 |
[07:04] | I’d just like to say I’m totally behind this experiment. | 我想说我完全支持这个实验 |
[07:09] | In fact I’d very much like to butter your head. | 事实上 我很愿意给你的脑袋抹上黄油 |
[07:16] | Hey. Hey, Rach. | 嗨 瑞秋 |
[07:18] | Did you make your money? No, not even close. | 你搞定钱了吗? 没 差远了 |
[07:21] | Forget Vail. Forget seeing my family. | 忘了维尔 忘了家庭团聚 |
[07:23] | Forget shoop, shoop, shoop. | 忘了咻 咻 咻 |
[07:27] | Uh, Rach | 额 瑞秋 |
[07:30] | Here’s your mail. | 你的信 |
[07:31] | Thanks. You can just put it on the table. | 谢谢 你放在桌上就好了 |
[07:33] | Heh. No. | 嘿 不 |
[07:36] | Here’s your mail. | 这是你的信! |
[07:38] | Thanks. You can just put it on the table. | 谢了 放在桌上就好了! |
[07:42] | Would you just open it? | 你能不能现在就打开! |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天! |
[07:49] | Oh, you guys are great. | 你们太好了! |
[07:52] | We all chipped in. | 我们一起凑的 |
[07:55] | We did? You owe me 20 bucks. | 我们一起? 你欠我二十块 |
[07:58] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[08:01] | Chandler, here you go. Got your traditional holiday feast. | 钱德 你的传统节日大餐准备好了 |
[08:03] | Got your tomato soup | 蕃茄汤 |
[08:05] | your grilledcheese fixings, and your familysize bag of Funyuns. | 香烤起司配菜 还有特大号的洋葱圈 |
[08:09] | Wait, this is what you’re having for Thanksgiving dinner? | 等等 这是你的感恩节晚餐? |
[08:12] | What is it with you and this holiday? | 你跟这个节日到底有什么仇? |
[08:16] | All right, I’m 9 years old. | 好吧 我九岁的时候 |
[08:17] | Aw, I hate this story. | 我讨厌这个故事! |
[08:19] | We’ve just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner | 我们刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐 |
[08:21] | I have, and I remember this part vividly, a mouthful of pumpkin pie. | 我嘴里 我记得的非常清楚 还塞满南瓜派 |
[08:26] | And this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they’re getting divorced. | 我父母就选择那个时刻告诉我 他们要离婚了 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天! |
[08:31] | It’s very difficult to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner | 一旦你有这样的负面印象 |
[08:34] | once you’ve seen it in reverse. | 就很难去享受感恩节大餐了 |
[08:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:55] | We used to work together. We did? | 我们一起工作过 有吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah, at Macy’s. You’re the Obsession girl, right? | 对 在梅西百货的时候 你就是迷幻香水女孩 对吧? |
[09:01] | Yes. I was the Aramis guy. | 是的 我就是”阿米许”香水的那个 |
[09:05] | Aramis? Aramis? Aramis? Oh. | 阿米许?阿米许?阿米许? 哦! |
[09:09] | Yeah, right. | 对 是你! |
[09:11] | I gotta tell you, you’re the best in the business. | 我跟你说 你是这行里最棒的 |
[09:14] | Get out. I’m serious. | 别开玩笑了 我说真的 |
[09:16] | You’re amazing. You know when to spritz. You know when to lay back. | 你太厉害了!你就懂什么时候喷 什么时候要往后退 |
[09:20] | Really? You don’t know what that means to me. | 真的?我受宠若惊了 |
[09:25] | Mm, mm. You smell great tonight. Uh, what are you wearing? | 你今晚闻起来真香 你身上的是什么? |
[09:31] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[09:42] | Listen, do you wanna go get a drink or something? | 听着 你要不要去喝一杯? |
[09:45] | Yeah. that would be | 好的… |
[09:49] | What’s wrong? I just remembered I have to do something. | 怎么了? 突然想到我还有事 |
[09:52] | Oh. What? | 什么事? |
[09:56] | Leave. | 离开 |
[09:58] | Whoa. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:03] | What Mario isn’t telling you | 马里奥没有告诉你的事 |
[10:07] | VD: you never know who might have it | 性病 你永远不知道谁会染上它 |
[10:42] | So I guess you all saw it. | 我猜你们全都看到了 |
[10:45] | What? Saw what? | 什么? 看到什么? |
[10:47] | No, we’re just laughing. You know how laughter can be infectious. | 不 我们只是在笑 你知道 笑是会传染的 |
[11:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:10] | Set another place for Thanksgiving. | 只好另找个地方过感恩节了 |
[11:11] | My entire family thinks I have VD. | 全家人都以为我得了性病 |
[11:16] | Tonight, on a very special Blossom. | 今夜的特别节目 |
[11:29] | Mm, looking good. Okay. | 看起来不错 好! |
[11:31] | Cider’s mulling, turkey’s turking, yams are yamming. | 苹果汁在滚 火鸡在烤 山芋香喷喷 |
[11:36] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:39] | It’s just not the same without Mom in the kitchen. | 就是和妈妈在厨房的感觉不太一样 |
[11:42] | Ugh. All right, thats it. Get out of my way and stop annoying me. | 够了 出去 别来烦我! |
[11:46] | Well, that’s closer. That’s… | 哦 这就有点像了 |
[11:49] | I got the ticket, I got the ticket. | 我买到机票了!我买到机票了! |
[11:51] | Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop. | 再过五小时 就可以咻 咻 咻 |
[11:55] | Oh, you must stop shooping. | 哦 你不能再咻了 |
[11:57] | Okay, I’m gonna get my stuff. | 好 我要去收拾行李了 |
[12:00] | Chandler, will you just come in, already? | 钱德 你要进来吗? |
[12:01] | No, thank you. I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment. | 不 我宁愿和欢乐保持安全距离 |
[12:06] | Look out. Incoming pumpkin pie. | 小心!南瓜派来了! |
[12:16] | Okay, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, | 你以前来这一套的时候我们都笑了 |
[12:17] | but that’s not funny anymore. | 但这会儿不好笑了 |
[12:22] | Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don’t see any Tater Tots. | 摩妮卡 我有个问题 我没看到土豆泥 |
[12:25] | That’s not a question. | 这不叫问题 |
[12:28] | But my mom always makes them. It’s like a tradition. | 但我妈总是会做这个 就像是个传统 |
[12:30] | You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a Tot. | 叉子上有块火鸡肉 配点蓝莓酱 还有土豆泥! |
[12:36] | I mean, it’s bad enough I can’t be with my family | 我的意思是 不能和家人团聚已经太惨了 |
[12:40] | because of my disease. | 因为我的病 |
[12:44] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Tonight’s potatoes will be both mashed with lumps | 今晚的土豆有切成块的 |
[12:49] | and in the form of Tots. | 还有做成泥的 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 哦耶 |
[12:53] | All right, I’m off to talk to my unborn child. | 好了 我要去跟我还没出生的宝宝说话去了 |
[12:57] | Ah. Okay, Mom never hit. | 好 妈妈从不打人 |
[13:04] | Okay, all done. | 好了 全部搞定 |
[13:07] | What? Phoebe, did you whip the potato? | 菲比 你在搅烂土豆么? |
[13:10] | Ross needs lumps. | 罗斯要吃切块的 |
[13:12] | Oh I’m sorry. Oh, I just I | 哦 很抱歉 我只是 |
[13:14] | thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions. | 我还以为我们要弄成泥 然后再放一些豌豆和洋葱 |
[13:20] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要那样做? |
[13:21] | Then they’d be just like my mom used to make it | 就像我妈妈曾经做的一样 |
[13:24] | you know, before she died. | 你知道 在她去世前 |
[13:28] | Okay, three kinds of potatoes coming up. | 好吧 三种土豆吃法出现了 |
[13:33] | Okay. Goodbye, you guys. | 大家再见 |
[13:35] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:37] | Oh. God. look at Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 哦 天 你们看 对不起,很抱歉 |
[13:43] | The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has gotten away. | 最不可思议的事件发生了 超狗飞了 |
[13:46] | The balloon? No, no, the actual cartoon character. | 那个气球? 不 是真的卡通超狗 |
[13:51] | Of course the balloon. | 当然是气球! |
[13:54] | It’s all over the news. Right before he reached Macy’s… | 新闻全都在报导 在它抵达梅西百货之前 |
[13:56] | he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. | 它断线了 后来在华盛顿广场公园上被发现了 |
[14:00] | I’m going to the roof. Who’s with me? | 我要到屋顶上去看 谁要跟我去? |
[14:02] | Well, I can’t. I gotta go. | 我不行 我得走了 |
[14:03] | Come on, an 80 foot inflatable dog loose over the city? | 拜托 一只八十英尺的充气狗在城市上面游荡? |
[14:06] | How often does that happen? Almost never. | 这样的机会有几次? 几乎没有 |
[14:09] | Got the keys? Okay. | 钥匙拿了吗? 好 |
[14:17] | Any time you’re ready. | 随时可以开始 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:21] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[14:28] | Okay, where am I talking to here? I mean, uh… | 好 我要对着哪里说? 我的意思是 |
[14:32] | Well there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but | 似乎只有那样才能让他听见 但是 |
[14:38] | Just aim for the bump. | 对着隆起的部位就可以了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:43] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[14:45] | Okay, here goes. | 好 开始 |
[14:54] | You know, I, You know, I can’t do this. | 你知道吗? 我做不到 |
[14:57] | This is, It’s too weird. I feel stupid. | 这太诡异了 我觉得跟傻子一样 |
[15:01] | All right, so don’t do it. It’s fine. | 没关系 那就别做 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to do it just because Susan does it. | 不用因为苏珊这么做你就非得也要做 |
[15:06] | Hello, baby. Hello, hello. | 哈罗 宝宝 哈罗 哈罗 |
[15:10] | that moment when we first saw the giant dog shadow fall over the park? | 我们眼看超狗的影子坠向公园的那种感觉 |
[15:14] | But did they have to shoot him down? I mean that was just mean. | 他们干嘛非得把它打下来? 真的很残酷 |
[15:19] | Okay, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside. | 现在火鸡应该是外焦 |
[15:23] | and juicy on the inside. | 里嫩了 |
[15:26] | Why are we standing here? | 我们还站在这儿干什么? |
[15:28] | We’re waiting for you to open the door. You’ve got the keys. | 我们在等你开门 你有钥匙 |
[15:32] | No. I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[15:35] | Yes, you do. When we left, you said, “Got the keys.” | 有 你有 我们要出门时 你说 “钥匙拿了” |
[15:39] | No I didn’t. I asked, “Got the keys?” | 不 我没有 我是问 “钥匙拿了吗?” |
[15:44] | No, no, no. You said, “Got the keys.” | 不 不 不 你是说 “钥匙拿了” |
[15:48] | Either of you have the keys? | 你们谁有钥匙吗? |
[15:52] | The oven is on. Oh, I’ve gotta get my ticket. | 烤炉还开着 我得拿机票 |
[15:55] | Wait. We have a copy of your key. | 等一下 我们有你们的备用钥匙 |
[15:57] | Well, then get it, get it! | 快去拿啊!快去! |
[15:58] | Hey, hey. That tone won’t make me go any faster. | 嘿 那种口气不会让我更快一点 |
[16:01] | Joey. That one will. | 乔伊 这倒可以 |
[16:06] | And everyone’s telling me | 大家都对我说 |
[16:08] | “You gotta pick a major. You gotta pick a major.” | “你得选个专业 你得选个专业” |
[16:11] | So on a dare, I picked paleontology. | 所以我鼓起勇气 选了古生物学 |
[16:16] | And you have no idea what I’m saying, | 你根本不知道我在说什么 |
[16:19] | because, let’s face it, you’re a fetus. | 因为 面对现实吧 你只是一个胎儿 |
[16:23] | You’re just happy you don’t have gills anymore. | 你会很开心你再没有腮了 |
[16:27] | Look, you don’t have to talk to it. You can sing to it. | 你不用一直对他说话 你可以唱歌 |
[16:30] | Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, okay? | 拜托 我才不要对着你的胃唱歌 |
[16:35] | How’s it going? Shh. shh. shh. | 还顺利吗? 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[16:36] | Here we come | 我们开始了 |
[16:39] | Walkin’ down the street | 沿着街道走着 |
[16:41] | Get the funniest looks from Everyone we meet | 每个人的脸上都很开心 |
[16:50] | Hey, uh, did you just feel that? I did. | 嘿 你感觉到了吗? 是的 |
[16:53] | Well, does it always, uh No, no, that was the first. | 一直都这样? 不 这是第一次 |
[16:55] | Keep singing. Keep singing. Oh. | 继续唱 继续唱 |
[16:58] | Hey, hey, you’re my baby. | 嘿 嘿 你是我的宝宝 |
[17:01] | And I can’t wait to meet you. | 我等不及要见到你 |
[17:03] | When you come out I’ll buy you a bagel. And then we’ll go to the zoo. | 等你出来了 我要给你买百吉饼 然后一起去动物园 |
[17:08] | I felt it that time. | 这次我有感觉到 |
[17:10] | Hey, hey, I’m your daddy. | 嘿 嘿 我是你的爸爸 |
[17:12] | I’m the one without any breasts. | 我是那个没有胸部的那个 |
[17:19] | Nope, not that one. Can you go any faster with that? | 不是那个 你们可以再快一点吗? |
[17:22] | Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. | 嘿 只有一个钥匙孔我却有一大堆钥匙 |
[17:24] | You do the math. | 你自己试试 |
[17:26] | Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway? | 你们怎么会有这么多钥匙? |
[17:29] | For an emergency just like this. | 以备不时之需 就像现在 |
[17:33] | All right, listen, smirky. | 听着 你这嘻皮笑脸的 |
[17:36] | If it wasn’t for you and your stupid balloon | 要不是因为你的愚蠢的气球 |
[17:38] | would be on a plane, watching a woman do this right now. | 我早就在飞机上对着空姐这样指手画脚了 |
[17:41] | But I’m not. | 可是我没有 |
[17:45] | I swear you said you had the keys. | 我发誓你说你拿了钥匙 |
[17:47] | No, I didn’t. I wouldn’t say I had the keys unless I had the keys. | 不 除非我拿了钥匙否则不会说我有 |
[17:50] | And I obviously did not have the keys. | 显然我没有拿钥匙 |
[17:52] | Okay, all right, that’s it. Enough with the keys. No one say “keys”. | 够了 不要再说钥匙了 谁都不准说钥匙 |
[17:58] | Why would I have the keys? | 为什么要我拿钥匙? |
[18:01] | Aside from the fact that you said you did? | 因为你说你有 |
[18:03] | But I didn’t. Well, you should have. | 但是我没说 你应该有 |
[18:06] | Why? Because | 为什么?为什么? 因为 |
[18:07] | Why? Because everything is my responsibility? | 为什么? 因为一切都是我的责任吗? |
[18:09] | Isn’t it enough that I’m making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? | 我都做感恩节晚餐了还不够么? |
[18:12] | Everyone wants a different kind of potato, | 每个人都要不一样的土豆 |
[18:14] | so I’m making different kinds of potatoes. | 所以我就做了各种各样的土豆 |
[18:16] | You know, does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? | 可是有谁在乎我想要哪种土豆? |
[18:20] | No. no. no! | 没有 没有 没有 |
[18:23] | You know, just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions | 菲比要豌豆和洋葱的 |
[18:27] | and Mario gets his Tots. | 马里奥先生要土豆泥 |
[18:29] | It’s my first Thanksgiving, and I…It’s | 这是我的第一个感恩节晚餐 我 |
[18:33] | all burnt, and I can’t | 全都焦了 我没能 |
[18:38] | Okay, Monica only dogs can hear you now, so | 好了摩妮卡 现在只有狗听懂你的话 所以 |
[18:40] | Look, the door’s open. Here we go. | 看 门开了 我们进去吧 |
[18:42] | Oh. God. | 天呐 |
[18:45] | Ooh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[18:48] | Well, the turkey’s burnt. | 哦 火鸡烤焦了! |
[18:52] | Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined. | 土豆毁了 土豆毁了 土豆毁了 |
[18:56] | Here we come | 我们沿着… |
[18:58] | Walkin’ down the | 沿着街道走 |
[19:03] | This doesn’t smell like Mom’s. | 这味儿可不像妈妈的厨房 |
[19:07] | No. it doesn’t, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? | 是不像 对吧? 你要有土豆块 罗斯? |
[19:09] | Well, here you go, buddy. You got one. | 给你 这就是你的土豆块 |
[19:14] | Oh, God, this is great. | 天 这下可好 |
[19:16] | The plane is gone, so I guess I’m stuck here with you guys. | 飞机走了 我想我只能留下了跟你们一起了 |
[19:19] | Hey, we all had better plans, okay? This was nobody’s first choice. | 嘿 我们都有好的计划 现在这样不是任何人的首选 |
[19:23] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[19:25] | So why was I busting my ass | 那我为嘛忙得要死 |
[19:27] | to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?! | 想弄出一顿美味的感恩节大餐? |
[19:29] | You call that delicious? You be quiet! | 这叫美味吗? 给我闭嘴! |
[19:34] | All right, stop it, stop it, stop it! | 别吵了 别吵了 别吵了! |
[19:36] | Now, this feels like Thanksgiving. | 这才像感恩节的气氛 |
[19:53] | Ew. What? | 额 怎么了? |
[19:55] | Ugly Naked Guys taking his turkey out of the oven. | 丑陋裸男 把他的火鸡从烤箱里拿出来了 |
[20:00] | Eh. | 额 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God. He’s not alone. | 哦 天呐 他不是一个人 |
[20:05] | Ugly Naked Guy | 丑陋的裸男 |
[20:06] | is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal. | 跟丑陋的裸女 共享感恩节大餐 |
[20:11] | I gotta see this. | 我得瞧瞧 |
[20:14] | Aw | 哇 |
[20:16] | All right, Ugly Naked Guy. | 丑陋的裸男 好家伙 |
[20:19] | Ooh, ugly naked dancing. | 裸舞开场了 |
[20:22] | It’s nice that he has someone. | 他有伴真的很好 |
[20:35] | Shall I carve? | 我可以开始切了吗? |
[20:37] | By all means. | 当然 |
[20:39] | All right. | 好 |
[20:45] | Oka who wants light cheese and who wants dark cheese? | 谁要浅色起司 谁要深色起司? |
[20:49] | I don’t even wanna know about the dark cheese. | 我根本不想知道深色起司 |
[20:52] | Does anybody wanna split this with me? Ooh. I will. | 有人要分吃这块吗? 我要 |
[20:55] | Mm. You guys have to make a wish. | 你们得许愿才行 |
[20:57] | Make a wish? Come on, you know, Thanksgiving. | 许愿? 得了 你们是知道的 感恩节啊 |
[21:05] | Ooh. You got the bigger half. What did you wish for? | 你抢到大块的 你刚才许什么愿? |
[21:09] | The bigger half. | 要比较大块的 |
[21:13] | All right, I’d like to propose a toast. | 好 我想举杯庆祝 |
[21:16] | A little toast here. Ding, ding, ding. Mm. | 举杯了 叮叮叮 |
[21:18] | This isn’t exactly the kind of Thanksgiving you planned | 我知道这也许不是你们大家计划的感恩节 |
[21:22] | but for me this has been really great, you know? | 可是对我来说 今天的感恩节真的很棒 知道么 |
[21:26] | I think because it didn’t involve divorce | 我想这是因为今天没有离婚 |
[21:28] | or projectile vomiting. | 也没有人呕吐 |
[21:33] | I was just thinking, if you’d gone to Vail | 我在想 如果你去维尔滑雪 |
[21:35] | or if you guys had been with your family, or if you didn’t have | 或你去跟家人相聚 或要不是你得 |
[21:40] | syphilis and stuff | 梅毒或什么的 |
[21:44] | we wouldn’t be all together, you know? | 我们就不可能聚在一起 |
[21:46] | So I guess what I’m trying to say | 我想我真正想说的是 |
[21:48] | is that I’m very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked. | 谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划全砸了 |
[21:54] | That’s so sweet. | 太感人了 |
[21:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[22:00] | And hey, here’s to a lousy Christmas. | 也预祝有个糟糕的圣诞节 |
[22:02] | And a crappy New Year | 以及更糟的新年 |
[22:04] | Hear. Hear. | 干杯 干杯 |
[22:19] | Bladder Control Problem | 小便失禁? |
[22:24] | Stop Wife Beating | 停止家庭暴力 |
[22:26] | hemorrhoids? | 痔疮? |
[22:30] | Winner of 3 Tony Awards | 三次东尼奖得主 |