时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you think they have yesterday’s Daily News ? | 你觉得他们有昨天的《每日通讯》吗? |
[00:04] | Why? I just wanna check my horoscope… | 干嘛? 只是想看看我的星座命理… |
[00:06] | …see if it was right. | 准不准 |
[00:09] | Oh, my God. Phoebe. Don’t look now, but, behind you there’ s a guy… | 天啊 菲比 现在别回头看 你背后有个 |
[00:13] | who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into depression. | 将会令我们伤心欲绝的帅哥 |
[00:17] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[00:18] | Ooh, come to Mama. | 到妈妈怀里来 |
[00:21] | Okay, he’s coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. | 他来了 酷一点 |
[00:24] | Nice hat. Thanks. | 帽子不错 谢谢 |
[00:27] | We should do something. Whistle. We’re not gonna whistle. | 我们应该有所行动 吹口哨 才不要 |
[00:30] | Yeah, come on, do it. No. | 来吧 吹… 不 |
[00:31] | Do it. Do it. Do it. | 快点… |
[00:38] | I can’t believe you did that. | 我不敢相信你居然做出这种事 |
[01:29] | Why did I “woohoo”? | 我为什么会叫 “呜呼”? |
[01:31] | I mean, what was I hoping? He’d turn around and say: | 难道我期望会发生什么? 期待他回头说 |
[01:34] | “Ooh, I love that sound. I must have you now”? | “我喜欢那声音 我现在就要你”? |
[01:37] | I just wish there was something we could do. | 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 |
[01:41] | Hello. Hello, coma guy. | 你好 昏迷的帅哥 |
[01:46] | Get up, you Girl Scout! Up, up, up! | 起来 你这个娘娘腔 起来… |
[01:48] | Phoebe, what are you doing? Maybe nobody’s tried this. | 菲比 你在干什么? 或许没有人试过这一招 |
[01:54] | I wish we at least knew his name. | 希望我们至少能知道他的名字 |
[01:57] | Look at that face. | 瞧他这张脸 |
[01:59] | I mean even sleeping he looks smart. I bet he’s a lawyer. | 即使在昏迷中 他仍一副聪明样 我猜他是个律师 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? | 但是 你有看见他手关节上的凹痕吗? |
[02:05] | That means he’s artistic. | 那代表他有艺术细胞 |
[02:07] | Okay. He’s a lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side. | 好 他是个兼职教雕塑的律师 |
[02:11] | And he can dance. | 而且他会跳舞 |
[02:14] | And he’s the kind of guy who, when you’re talking, he’s listening… | 他是那种会静静听你讲话的人 |
[02:18] | you know, and not saying, “Yeah, I understand.” | 不会说 “对 我了解” |
[02:20] | but wondering what you look like naked. Oh, stop it. | 却想着你裸体的样子 别说了 |
[02:26] | I wish all guys could be like him. | 我希望男生都像他这样 |
[02:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:36] | Are there no conscious men in the city for you two? | 难道纽约没有适合你们的清醒男生? |
[02:40] | He doesn’t have anyone. Yeah. We feel kind of responsible. | 他身旁没人照顾 我们觉得应该负起责任 |
[02:44] | I can’t believe you said “Woohoo”. | 我不敢相信你会喊 “呜呼” |
[02:48] | I don’t even say “Woohoo”. | 连我都不说 “呜呼” |
[02:49] | Oh. She’s coming up. She’s coming up. | 喔 她出现了 |
[02:51] | Folks, when we come back… | 各位 稍后… |
[02:52] | We’II talk about her new book Euphoria Unbound … | 我们将和风趣的诺拉泰勒宾来聊一聊… |
[02:55] | …with always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. | 她的新书《无捆绑的快感》 |
[02:56] | You may want to put the kids to bed for this one. | 你得叫你的孩子上床睡觉了 |
[02:58] | We don’t have to watch this. | 我们别看这个 |
[03:00] | Weekend at Bernie’s is on Showtime, HBO and Cinemex. | 其他电影台有《老板度假去》等许多好电影 |
[03:02] | No way. Come on. She’s your mom. | 不行 拜托 她是你妈妈耶! |
[03:05] | Exactly. Weekend at Bernie’s. | 所以才要看《老板度假去》 |
[03:08] | Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times. | 死人的裤档部分被打几十次 很有看头 |
[03:12] | No? Chandler, I gotta tell you… | 不看吗? 钱德 我得告诉你 |
[03:13] | I love your moms’ books. I love her books. | 我爱你妈写的书 |
[03:16] | I cannot get on a plane without one. I mean, this is so cool. | 飞机上不能没有她的书的陪伴 她的书太酷了 |
[03:19] | You wouldn’t think it’s cool if you were 11. | 你不会觉得酷的 如果当你11岁的时候 |
[03:21] | …and all your friends were passing around page 79 of Mistress Bitch. | 你的朋友们争相传阅 《情妇婊子》的第79页 |
[03:26] | Come on, Chandler. I love your mom. I think she’s a blast. | 拜托 钱德 我爱你妈 她是最棒的! |
[03:29] | You can say that. She’s not your mom. Oh, please. She’s the… | 你当然这么说 她又不是你妈 拜托 她是… |
[03:32] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | When did Rigatoni get back from Rome? | 那个意大利通心粉 什么时候从罗马回来的? |
[03:40] | Last night. Really? | 昨晚 真的? |
[03:42] | So then his plane didn’t explode in a big ball of fire? | 难道他的飞机没在空中炸成火球? |
[03:45] | Just a dream I had. | 只是我做的一个梦 |
[03:47] | But, phew. | 但… |
[03:50] | Hey, hey, hey. She’s on. | 快看 快看 她出现了! |
[03:54] | Ah. Nora Bing. | 诺拉宾 |
[03:57] | Before we get to the book. | 等会儿再谈你的书吧 |
[03:59] | What is this about you being arrested in London? What is that about? | 听说你在伦敦被逮捕? |
[04:02] | Your mom was arrested? Shhh, I’m busy beaming with pride. | 你妈被逮捕? 嘘 我正感到无比骄傲呢 |
[04:07] | This is kind of embarrassing… | 说来有点难为情… |
[04:09] | …but occasionally after I’ve been intimate with a man. | 有时我在和一个男人亲热后… |
[04:13] | Why would she say that’s embarrassing? | 她怎会说难为情? |
[04:17] | I just get this craving for Kung Pao chicken. | 我非常想吃宫保鸡丁 |
[04:20] | That’s too much information. | 透露太多了! |
[04:26] | So now you’re doing this book tour thing. How’s that going? | 现在你正忙着为新书做宣传 进展如何? |
[04:29] | Oh, fine. I’m leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate. | 还不错 明天我将前往纽约 虽然我不太想去 |
[04:33] | But I get to see my son, who I love. | 但我的儿子住那儿 我爱他 |
[04:37] | This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone. | 我只能从电视上知道 一般的妈妈都会打电话 |
[04:42] | You know, don’t take this wrong, I just don’t see you as a mom somehow. | 别误会 只是我无法把你与母亲这个词联系起来 |
[04:46] | I don’t mean that bad. Oh, no. I’m a fabulous mom. | 我绝对没有恶意 不 我是个很棒的妈妈 |
[04:50] | I bought my son his first condoms. | 我儿子的第一盒保险套 是我买给他的 |
[04:58] | And then he burst into flames. | 然后他就欲火焚身 |
[05:10] | Let’s see. Congress is debating a new deficitreduction bill. | 国会正讨论新削减预算赤字法案 |
[05:14] | The mayor wants to raise subway fares again. | 市长想再度提高地铁票价 |
[05:17] | The high today was 45. | 今天最高气温是45华氏度 |
[05:19] | And, oh. And teams played sports. | 还有各球队正在比赛 |
[05:49] | What about Glen? | 叫格伦如何? |
[05:51] | He could be a Glen. Not…not special enough. | 可以叫他格伦 不 还不够特别 |
[05:54] | Ooh, how about Agamemnon? | 亚格曼侬怎么样? |
[05:57] | Way too special. | 太特别了 |
[06:07] | I’m famished. What do I want? | 我饿死了 我想吃什么呢? |
[06:09] | Please God. Don’t let it be Kung Pao chicken. | 拜托 别又是宫保鸡丁 |
[06:13] | Oh, you watched the show. What did you think? | 你看了那节目 感觉如何? |
[06:16] | Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little. | 我觉得你应该更放开一些… |
[06:22] | What is this dive? | 怎么是这种地方? |
[06:23] | Only you could’ve picked this place. | 只有你才会选这种地方 |
[06:26] | Come on. Shut up. It’s fun. | 闭嘴 这里很有意思 |
[06:28] | Hi. Give me a hug. | 嗨 抱一个 |
[06:31] | Well, I think we’re ready for some tequila. | 我想我们现在可以喝点龙舌酒了 |
[06:32] | I know I am. | 我知道我可以 |
[06:34] | Who’s doing shots? Hit me. | 谁要来点儿? 我要 |
[06:35] | I’m in. There you go. Ross? | 我也来 这是你的 罗斯? |
[06:37] | Uh, I’m not really a shot drinking kind of guy. | 我不太喝烈酒 |
[06:40] | Hi. Sorry. Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[06:42] | We. uh, kind of just you know, lost track of time.\ | 我们有点忘了时间 |
[06:48] | But a man can change. | 但是人可以改变 |
[06:56] | Anyone want me to appraise anything? | 有人要我赞扬任何事物吗? |
[07:08] | Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I’ve read everything you’ve ever written. | 宾太太 我得告诉你 我拜读过你所有的大作 |
[07:12] | No, I mean it. When I read Euphoria at Midnight… | 我说真的 我读过《午夜快感》后 |
[07:14] | …all I wanted to do was become a writer. | 就一心想成为作家 |
[07:16] | Oh, please, honey. If I can do it, anybody can. | 别这么说 我能办到大家都能办到 |
[07:19] | You just start with half a dozen European cities… | 你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市 |
[07:22] | …throw in 30 euphemisms for male genitalia.. | 然后以各种委婉的方式形容男性生殖器 |
[07:25] | …and bam! You have got yourself a book. | 这样就能写成一本书了 |
[07:28] | My mother, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位 这就是我妈妈 |
[07:34] | Yeah, any messages for room 226? | 226房有留言吗? |
[07:38] | You okay, slugger? Oh, yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 你还好吧 猛男? 我还好 |
[07:54] | What is with you tonight? | 你今晚是怎么了? |
[07:56] | Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. | 没什么… |
[08:00] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:04] | It’s the Italian handlicker. Isn’tit? | 是因为那个意大利舔手男 对吧? |
[08:07] | No. It’s the one he’s licking. | 不 是因为被他舔的人 |
[08:11] | She’s supposed to be with you. | 她应该和你在一起 |
[08:14] | You’re good. | 你真行 |
[08:16] | Oh Ross. Listen to me. I have sold 100 million copies of my books… | 罗斯 听我说 我卖出上亿本的书 |
[08:20] | …and you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[08:21] | The girl on the cover with her nipples showing? | 因为封面上的辣妹露两点? |
[08:26] | No, because I know how to write men that women fall in love with. | 不 因为我知道该如何描写 让女人陷入爱河的男人 |
[08:31] | Believe me I cannot sell a Paolo. | 相信我 巴洛没有卖点 |
[08:33] | People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo. | 没人有兴趣翻325页 去看巴洛的罗曼史 |
[08:37] | Come on. The guy’s a secondary character. | 他不过是个二等货 |
[08:39] | He’s just a…You know, a complication you eventually kill off. | 不过是最后被你终结的纠葛 |
[08:45] | When? | 什么时候? |
[08:48] | He’s not a hero. | 他不是女人心中的英雄 |
[08:51] | You know who our hero is? | 知道我们心中的英雄是谁吗? |
[08:53] | The guy on the cover with his nipples showing? | 封面上露两点的猛男? |
[08:56] | No, it’s you. | 不 是你! |
[08:58] | Please. No, really. | 拜托 不 我是说真的 |
[09:00] | Come on. You’re smart. You’re sexy. | 你既聪明又性感 |
[09:03] | Right. Oh, come on, kiddo. | 真的 是呀 |
[09:05] | You’re gonna be fine. Believe me. | 你会没事的 相信我 |
[09:26] | Uh, I’ll just pee in the street. | 我到街上尿就好了 |
[09:40] | Is Chandler here? | 钱德在吗? |
[09:41] | Yeah. Wait. Come here. | 在 等等 过来 |
[09:44] | Okay, uh, about last night… | 昨天晚上的事… |
[09:46] | um, you know… | 你知道的… |
[09:48] | Chandler. You didn’t tell… | 你没有告诉钱德吧? |
[09:50] | Okay, I’m thinking we don’t need to tell Chandler. | 因为我想我们不需要告诉钱德 |
[09:52] | It was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right? | 只是个吻 没什么大不了的 对吧? |
[09:55] | Right. No big deal. Okay. | 对 没什么大不了的 没错 |
[09:57] | In Bizarro world. | 才怪 |
[10:02] | You broke the code. | 你违反规定 |
[10:03] | What code? You don’t kiss your friend’s mom. | 什么规定? 不能亲朋友妈妈的规定 |
[10:06] | Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot-looking aunt. | 姊妹还可以 火辣的姑妈或许也行 |
[10:10] | But not a mom. Never a mom. | 妈妈不行 绝对不行 |
[10:15] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么? |
[10:17] | Uh, well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. | 乔和我说过要早起去打壁球 |
[10:23] | But, um, apparently somebody overslept. | 显然有人睡过头了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, well, you don’t have your racquet. | 对 你没带球拍? |
[10:30] | No. No, I don’t, because it’s being restrung. | 对 我的拍子拿去修理了 |
[10:32] | Ahem. Somebody was supposed to bring me one. | 有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的 |
[10:35] | Yeah. Well, you didn’t call and leave your grip size. | 是吗? 你又没说握把的尺寸 |
[10:41] | Okay, you guys are spending way too much time together. | 你们俩时间还真多 |
[10:47] | Okay, I’m scum. I’m scum. | 好吧 我是人渣 我是人渣 |
[10:49] | Ross, how could you let this happen? I don’t know. | 罗斯 你怎能让这种事发生? 我也不知道 |
[10:52] | Well, it’s not like she’s a regular mom. You know? She’s sexy. She’s… | 她不像是一般的妈妈 她很性感 |
[10:56] | You don’t think my mom’s sexy? | 你认为我妈不性感? |
[10:59] | Well, not in the same way. | 不一样的性感 |
[11:02] | I’ll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani… | 我得让你知道 葛洛莉雅崔比亚尼… |
[11:04] | …was a handsome woman in her day, all right? | 当年也是美到不行 |
[11:08] | You think it’s easy giving birth to seven children? | 你认为生七个小孩 是件容易的事吗? |
[11:13] | Okay, I think we’re getting into a weird area here. | 我想我们越谈越离谱了 |
[11:16] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[11:18] | What are you guys doing out here? Well, ha, ha, not playing racquetball. | 你们在这干什么? 不是打壁球 |
[11:25] | He forgot to leave his grip size. He didn’t get the goggles. | 他忘了告诉我握把尺寸 他没带眼罩 |
[11:28] | Oh. Right. | 没错 |
[11:30] | Well, sounds like you two have issues. | 你们似乎有点争执 |
[11:37] | Goodbye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[11:40] | Do they wait for me to do this? | 他们是不是故意在我面前 做这件事? |
[11:49] | So are you gonna tell him? I’m not gonna tell him. | 你到底要不要告诉他? 才不要告诉他 |
[11:51] | Why would I tell him? How about, because if you dont… | 为何要告诉他? 如果你不说 |
[11:54] | …his mother might? | 他妈或许会… |
[11:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[11:58] | Uh, he’s not even wearing a jock strap. | 他没穿护档 |
[12:07] | What did I ask? | 我刚问什么? |
[12:19] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[12:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[12:25] | Nothing. I just thought I’d stop by, you know, after the, um… | 没事 我只是顺路… |
[12:28] | That I, you know. Um, so, what are you doing here? | …你知道的 你来这里干什么? |
[12:33] | I’m not really here. | 我不是专程来此 |
[12:35] | I just thought I’d drop these off on the way. My way. | 只是顺路拿这些过来 |
[12:42] | Do you, um, come here a lot… | 你常… |
[12:46] | …without me? | 一个人来? |
[12:47] | No, no, no. | 没有… |
[12:52] | So, um, do you think he’s doing any better than he was this morning? | 你认为他早上有好一点吗? |
[12:57] | How would I know? I wasn’t here. | 我怎么会知道? 我又没来 |
[13:00] | Really? Not even to, um, change his pajarnas? | 真的吗? 也没替他换睡衣? |
[13:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[13:08] | You’re my friend. I had to tell you. | 你是我朋友 我得告诉你 |
[13:12] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[13:14] | Paolo kissed my mom? | 巴洛亲了我妈? |
[13:17] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink. | 对 我不知道你是否注意到 他喝了很多酒 |
[13:20] | I mean, you know how he gets when he’s drunk. | 他酒醉的模样你也见识过 |
[13:25] | I can’t do this. I did it. | 我办不到…是我 |
[13:27] | It was me. I’m sorry. I kissed your mom. | 抱歉 是我亲了你妈 |
[13:30] | What? | 什么? |
[13:31] | I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo and I think I had too much tequila. | 瑞秋和巴洛的事令我很沮丧 我想我是喝太多酒 |
[13:35] | and Nora, Mrs. Mom, your Bing, was… | 诺拉 妈妈太太 宾妈… |
[13:40] | She was just being nice, you know? But nothing happened. | 只是对我很体贴 但没发生什么事 |
[13:43] | Nothing. Ask Joey. Joey came in. | 什么都没有 可以问乔伊 乔伊刚好走进来 |
[13:46] | You knew about this? | 你知道这件事吗? |
[13:47] | You know, knowledge is a tricky thing. | 知识是很难懂的 |
[13:51] | I spent the entire day with you. Why didn’t you tell me? | 我们一起待了一天 你为何没告诉我? |
[13:54] | Hey, hey. You’re lucky I caught them when I did… | 嘿…他们被我逮到算你幸运 |
[13:56] | …or else who knows what would have happened? | 不然后果可不堪设想 |
[13:58] | Thanks, man. Big help. | 谢了 老兄 帮了大忙 |
[14:00] | I can’t believe this. What the hell were you thinking? | 我真不敢相信 你到底在想什么? |
[14:02] | I wasn’t. I don’t know. | 我没有…我不知道 |
[14:04] | Of all my friends, no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you. | 我和我妈之间的那些事 朋友中属你最清楚了 |
[14:08] | I know. I can’t believe you did this. | 我知道 我无法相信你会做这种事 |
[14:10] | Me neither. I’m still mad at you for not telling me. | 我也无法相信 我还在气你没告诉我 |
[14:13] | What are you mad at me? Let me slam the door. | 为什么生我的气啊? 就让我用力关门吧 |
[14:17] | Chandler, I didn’t kiss her. He did. | 钱德 我没亲她 是他 |
[14:19] | See what happens when you break the code? | 违反规定就是这种下场 |
[14:21] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[14:31] | Rachel. Hey. | 瑞秋 嗨 |
[14:34] | “A Woman Undone. By Rachel Karen Green.” | “《丢脸的女人》 作者 瑞秋凯伦葛林” |
[14:38] | Yeah, I thought I’d give it a shot. I’m still on the first chapter. | 对 我想尝试一下 我仍在写第一章 |
[14:41] | Now, do you think his “lovestick” can be “liberatedfrom its denimprison”? | 你认为他”粗棉布监牢”中的”爱棒” 能获得解放吗? |
[14:48] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 我想可以吧 |
[14:50] | And there’s no “J” in “engorged”. | 另外 你拼错这个词了 |
[14:55] | Hey, Rachel. Hey. | 嘿 瑞秋 嗨 |
[14:57] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[14:59] | You going to the hospital tonight? No. You? | 你今晚要去医院吗? 没有 你呢? |
[15:02] | No. You? | 没有 你呢? |
[15:06] | You just asked me. | 你刚问过了 |
[15:08] | Okay, maybe it was a trick question. | 好吧 或许这是个圈套 |
[15:12] | Um, Rachel. Can we do this now? Okay. | 瑞秋 我们现在能开始了吗? 好 |
[15:16] | I am so hot. | 我好兴奋呀 |
[15:20] | And here’s a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day. | 这是我爸妈在婚礼上照的 |
[15:23] | Now, you tell me she’s not a knockout. | 你告诉我 她是不是个美女 |
[15:27] | I cannot believe we’re having this conversation. | 没想到我们会谈论这个 |
[15:30] | Come on, just try to picture her not pregnant. That’s all. | 就试着想像她没挺着大肚子 |
[15:34] | Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay. | 中央咖啡厅很荣幸 为各位介绍菲比布非小姐 |
[15:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Hi, um. Okay. | 嗨 好 |
[15:43] | I’d like to start with a song that’s about a man that I recently met… | 这首歌是关于一个我刚认识的男生 |
[15:47] | who’s, um, come to be very important to me. | 但他已成为我生命中重要的男人 |
[15:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:56] | You don’t have to be awake to be my man. | 你无须醒来当我的男人 |
[16:02] | Long as you have brain waves, I’ll be there to hold your hand. | 只要你一息尚存 我就会在一旁守候 |
[16:09] | Though we just met the other day. | 虽然我们相遇不久 |
[16:11] | There’s something I have got to say… | 我想说… |
[16:16] | Okay, thank you very much. I’m gonna take a short break. | 谢谢各位 我得休息一下 |
[16:21] | Okay, that was Phoebe Buflay, everybody. Whoo! | 感谢菲比布非小姐 |
[16:26] | What the hell was that? Phoebe just started… | 她在搞什么东西? 菲比刚开始… |
[16:29] | Believe I was talking to Joey. All right, there, mother-kisser? | 我是和乔伊讲话 亲老妈的人 |
[16:38] | “Mother-kisser.” | “亲老妈的人” |
[16:41] | I’ll shut up. | 我闭嘴 |
[16:42] | Chandler, can I say something? I know you’re still mad at me. | 钱德 我知道你仍在生我的气 |
[16:45] | I just wanna say that there were two people there that night, okay? | 我只想说 那一夜有两个人 |
[16:49] | There were two sets of lips. Yes, well, I expect this from her. | 两双嘴唇 是 我预料到她会如此 |
[16:52] | Okay? She’s always been a Freudian nightmare. | 她一直都是个佛洛依德梦魇 |
[16:55] | Okay, but if she always behaves like this, why don’t you say something? | 如果她一直这样 你为何不找她谈谈? |
[16:58] | Because it’s complicated. It’s complex. | 因为太复杂了 一团乱 |
[17:01] | Hey, you kissed my mom. | 喂 你亲了我妈 |
[17:07] | We’re rehearsing a Greek play. | 我们正在排练希腊剧 |
[17:10] | That’s funny. We done now? No. | 真幽默 排练完了吗? 没有 |
[17:12] | Okay, you mean you’re not gonna talk to her tell her how you feel? | 你不找她谈? 不说出你的感受? |
[17:16] | That would be a no. Look. Just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom… | 不 别因为你亲过她… |
[17:19] | …doesn’t mean you know her, all right? Trust me, you can’t talk to her. | 就自以为了解她 相信我 不能找她谈 |
[17:23] | Okay. “You can’t? Or you can’t?” | 到底是能还是不能? |
[17:26] | Okay, that’s my finger. Okay, that’s my knee. | 好 我的手指 我的膝盖 |
[17:31] | Still doing the play. | 还在排练 |
[17:41] | All right, what did you do with him? | 你对他做什么了? |
[17:47] | You’re awake. Look at you. | 你醒了 瞧瞧你 |
[17:49] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何? |
[17:50] | Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay. | 头有点晕 基本上还行 |
[17:53] | Gosh, you look good. | 你的气色好极了 |
[17:55] | I feel good. | 我感觉好极了 |
[17:58] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[18:00] | Sorry. I’m Phoebe Buffay. | 对不起 我叫菲比布非 |
[18:01] | I’m Monica Geller. I’ve been taking care of you. | 我叫莫妮卡盖勒 我一直在照顾你 |
[18:04] | We both have. | 我们一直在照顾你 |
[18:05] | So the Etch-A-Sketch is from you guys? Actually, it’s just from me. | 雕刻艺术品是你们送的? 其实只有我一个 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I got you the foot massager. | 我替你做脚底按摩 |
[18:10] | You know who shaved you? That was me. | 知道是谁帮你刮胡子的吗? 是我 |
[18:12] | I read to you. I sang. | 我念书给你听 我唱歌给你听 |
[18:15] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:18] | Oh, my pleasure. You’re welcome. | 我的荣幸 不客气 |
[18:20] | So I guess I’ll see you around. | 那好 再见了 |
[18:24] | What? That’s it? | 什么? 就这样? |
[18:26] | “See you around”? | “再见”? |
[18:28] | Well, what do you want me to say? Well, I don’t know. | 不然要我说什么? 我不知道 |
[18:32] | Maybe… | 或许该说 |
[18:33] | “That was nice.” | “你真好” |
[18:35] | “It meant something to me.” | “这对我来讲意义重大” |
[18:38] | “I’ll call you.” | “我会打电话给你” |
[18:40] | All right. I’ll call you. I don’t think you mean that. | 好吧 我会打给你 一点诚意都没有 |
[18:47] | This is so typical. | 典型的男人 |
[18:49] | You know, we give… | 我们付出 |
[18:50] | …and we give… | 付出 |
[18:52] | …and we give. | 不断的付出 |
[18:54] | And then we just get nothing back. | 却得不到任何回报 |
[18:56] | And then one day, it’s just, you know, you wake up and “See you around.” | 有一天他醒来 却只说”再见” |
[19:02] | Let’s go, Phoebe. | 走吧 菲比 |
[19:06] | You know what? We thought you were different. | 知道吗? 我们以为你与众不同 |
[19:09] | But I guess it was just the coma. | 不过我想这只是昏迷的缘故 |
[19:16] | The car’s running downstairs. | 楼下的车已发动 |
[19:17] | I wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends. | 我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友 |
[19:21] | Anything you want from Lisbon? | 需要我在里斯本帮你买什么吗? |
[19:22] | No, just knowing you’re there is enough. | 不需要 知道你要去就够了 |
[19:26] | All right. Well, be good. I love you. | 好吧 要乖哦 我爱你 |
[19:32] | You kissed my best Ross. | 你亲了我最要好的罗斯 |
[19:37] | Or something to that effect. | 好像说错了 反正差不多 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:45] | Look, it was stupid. | 我做了蠢事 |
[19:47] | Really stupid. Really stupid. | 愚蠢至极 愚蠢至极 |
[19:52] | And I don’t even know how it happened. | 我也不知道是怎么发生的 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again. | 抱歉 孩子 我保证不会再发生这种事 |
[20:00] | Are we okay now? Yeah. | 我们没事吧? 没事 |
[20:03] | No. No. | 不… |
[20:10] | Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door. | 男人与门之间禁忌的爱 |
[20:15] | He did it. He told her off. And not just about the kiss, about everything. | 他说了 不只是亲吻的事 一切都说出来了 |
[20:18] | You’re kidding? No. | 开玩笑吧? 没有 |
[20:19] | He said, “When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?” | 他说 “你何时才能成熟 开始有个妈的样子?” |
[20:23] | Wait. Then she came back with: | 等等 她回答说 |
[20:25] | “The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?” | “问题是 你何时才能长大 了解我有大屁股?” |
[20:31] | Okay, wait. Are you sure she didn’t say: | 等等 你确定她不是说 |
[20:33] | “When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?” | 〝你何时才能长大了解 我是你妈吗?” |
[20:40] | That makes more sense. You think? | 这样比较说得通 你也这样认为吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | So, what’s going on now? | 现在情况怎么样? |
[20:47] | I don’t know. I’ve been standing here spelling it out for you. | 我不知道 我一直在这里说给你听 |
[20:52] | I don’t hear anything. Wait, wait, wait. | 我什么都听不到 等等… |
[20:54] | What do you see? | 你看见什么? |
[20:56] | It’s hard to tell. They’re so tiny and upside down. | 很难说 他们好小而且上下颠倒 |
[20:58] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[21:00] | They’re walking away. They’re walking away. | 他们走过来 他们走过去 |
[21:03] | No, they’re not. They’re coming right at us. Run. Run! | 不 不是 他们走过来了 快逃 |
[21:09] | You okay, kiddo? | 你还好吧 孩子? |
[21:11] | Yeah, I’m okay. All right. You be good. | 还好 当个乖孩子 |
[21:14] | Drive safe. | 注意安全 |
[21:18] | Mrs. Bing. Mr. Geller. | 你好 宾太太 你好 盖勒先生 |
[21:25] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:29] | You mean that? | 你当真? |
[21:31] | Yeah, why not? | 对 有何不可? |
[21:35] | So I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[21:37] | How did it go? Awful. Awful. | 情况怎么样? 简直太糟了 |
[21:39] | Couldn’t have gone worse. | 没有比这更糟糕的 |
[21:42] | Well, how do you feel? Pretty good. | 感觉怎样 不错 |
[21:47] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[21:49] | Well, see? | 瞧 看到没有? |
[21:51] | So maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea, you know, me kissing your mom, huh? | 或许我亲你妈不是个坏主意… |
[21:55] | But we don’t have to go down that road. | 不过我们不必继续往下说了吧 |
[22:04] | Now, this is just the first chapter… | 这只是第一章 |
[22:06] | and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay? | 我要大家坦白的意见 |
[22:12] | Oh, and on page two, he’s not reaching for her “heaving beasts”. | 在第二页中他的手没伸向 她那”尖挺”的双峰 |
[22:18] | What’s a “nifile”? | 什么是”乳头”? |
[22:19] | You can usually find them on the heaving beasts. | 通常你在尖挺的双峰上可以找到 |
[22:24] | All right, all right, so I’m not a great typist. | 好吧…算我不会打字 |
[22:26] | Wait, did you get to the part about his “huge, throbbing pens”? | 你有看到这句吗 “他这只巨大 跳动的笔”? |
[22:31] | Tell you, you don’t wanna be around when he starts writing with those. | 他写作时你可得离远一点 |
[22:36] | All right, that’s it. Give them back. No. | 好了 别看了 还给我 不 |