时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | No,no,we’re done! | 不 不 不 不 够了 |
[01:49] | Aunt Silv,stop yelling! | 斯娃婶婶 别喊了! |
[01:52] | If you’d told me vegetarian lasagna… | 如果你告诉过我你要素面条 |
[01:54] | … I would’ve made vegetarian lasagna. | 我就会给你做素的了 |
[01:59] | The meat’s only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape. | 好吧 肉都在第三层 也许你能把它们刮下来 |
[02:04] | Ross,did you really read all these baby books? | 罗斯 你真的把所有婴儿书都读了? |
[02:06] | You could plunk me down in any woman’s uterus, | 嗯!你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方 |
[02:09] | no compass… | 用不着指南针 |
[02:12] | …and I could find my way out like that! | 我都能从里面爬出来 就像~~! |
[02:15] | This is cool. | 噢 太棒了… |
[02:17] | It says in some parts of the world people eat the placenta. | 书上说在有些地方 人们真的吃胎盘 |
[02:22] | And we’re done with the yogurt. | 呃..这酸奶算是吃不下去了 |
[02:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:27] | I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. | 我是为了帮你 我可不是承包宴席的 |
[02:31] | What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? | 那你让我拿这一打面怎么办? |
[02:35] | Nice talk,Aunt Silv. | 说的好听 斯娃婶婶 |
[02:38] | You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth? | 你用这张嘴亲弗莱蒂叔叔吗? |
[02:42] | Ross,listen. Do you know that right now your baby is only this big? | 嗨 罗斯 你知道你的宝贝现在就这么大吗? |
[02:47] | This is your baby. ” Hi,Daddy. “ | 这是你孩子.你好 爸爸! |
[02:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:52] | ” How come you don’t live with Mommy? “ | 为什么你不和妈咪一起住? |
[02:56] | ” How come Mommy lives with that other lady? “ | 为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住? |
[03:03] | “What’s a lesbian? “ | 什么是女同性恋? |
[03:10] | Honey,you can say it. Poconos. | 亲爱的 你能说的 波克诺山(宾夕法尼亚州东部) |
[03:12] | Poconos. It’s like ” poke a nose. “ | 波克诺 就像 波克诺 (音同戳一下鼻子) |
[03:20] | Poke a nose. | 啊 戳一下鼻子 |
[03:31] | So did I hear Poconos? Yes. | 那么 我听见波克诺山了吗? 是的 |
[03:34] | My sister’s giving us her place for the weekend. | 我妹妹让我们去她那渡周末 |
[03:36] | First weekend together. | 哇 第一次周末结伴出游! |
[03:39] | It’s a big step. I know. | 是啊 进展了一大步 我知道… |
[03:42] | It’s just a weekend. Big deal. | 啊 就是个周末 没什么! |
[03:45] | Wasn’t this supposed to be a fling? | 不是说就玩玩的吗? |
[03:47] | Shouldn’t it be… | 这…该 |
[03:49] | …flung by now? | 玩完了吧现在? |
[03:52] | We are way past a “fling. “ | 我想 我们已远远超出玩的范围了 |
[03:54] | I’ m feeling things | 我现在的感觉只有 |
[03:55] | I’ve read about in Danielle Steel books. | 在丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的书里才找得到 |
[03:58] | When l’ m with him,l’ m just totally…. | 我是说 当我和他在一起的时候 我完全 完全地… |
[04:01] | Nauseous. I’ m physically nauseous. | …恶心 我本能的恶心 |
[04:05] | What am I supposed to do? Call lmmigration? | 我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局? |
[04:09] | I could call lmmigration. | 我可以打电话给移民局! |
[04:18] | I love babies with their little baby shoes… | 我喜欢孩子 他们的小鞋 |
[04:21] | …and their little baby toes and their little hands…. | 小脚指头 小手… |
[04:26] | Okay,you’ re gonna have to stop that. Forever. | 好了 你别再这样了 永远不要! |
[04:39] | Need a new table. | 需要新桌子了 |
[04:41] | You think? | 你这么想? |
[04:50] | Come on in. Hello. | 嗨 嗨 进来! 你好 |
[04:53] | I brought the books… | 我把书都拿回来了 |
[04:55] | …and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna. | 莫妮卡送爱心 送你这些面条 |
[04:58] | Great! Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn’t eat meat. | 哦 太好了!是素的吗 苏珊不吃肉 |
[05:04] | I’ m pretty sure that it is. | 我肯定是素的… |
[05:09] | I got the results of the amnio. | 我拿到超声波结果了 |
[05:11] | Tell me. Is everything…? | 告诉我 告诉我 都还….? |
[05:13] | T otally and completely healthy. That is great! | 完全彻底的健康! 太棒了 太棒了! |
[05:21] | When did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis? | 你们什么时候认识的休·刘易斯(黑人歌手)? |
[05:26] | That’s our friend T anya. | 那是我们的朋友塔尼亚 |
[05:37] | Of course,it’s your friend T anya. | 当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚 |
[05:42] | Don’t you wanna know about the sex? The sex? | 你不想知道性别(性)吗? 性? |
[05:46] | I’ m having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. | 光想你和苏珊一起的样子我就够呛了 |
[05:51] | But when you throw in T anya…. | 你要再把塔尼亚加进来 呃… |
[05:56] | The sex of the baby,Ross. | 孩子的性别 罗斯 |
[06:00] | You know the sex of the baby? | 你知道孩子的性别了? |
[06:04] | Want to know? No. | 想知道吗? 不 |
[06:07] | I don’t want to. Absolutely not. | 我不想 绝对不想 |
[06:09] | You shouldn’t know until you look down there… | 我想你知道 你应该到时候低头一看 |
[06:12] | …and see,” Oh,there it is. “ | 然后说 哦 带那个的! |
[06:15] | Or isn’t. | 或不带的… |
[06:18] | Hello,Ross. Susan. | 你好 罗斯 苏珊 |
[06:21] | So? | 怎么? |
[06:23] | So did you hear? | 你知道了吗? |
[06:25] | Yes,we did. Everything’s A Okay. | 是的 我们知道了 一切都很好 |
[06:27] | Oh,that’s so cool! | 噢 那太… |
[06:31] | It really is. | 真的是… |
[06:33] | Do we know? | 我们知道那个…? |
[06:34] | We certainly do. It’s going to be a | 是的 当然知道了 它是个… |
[06:39] | A guy who doesn’t wanna know is standing here. | 这有人不想知道 就站在这呢! |
[06:43] | Well,is it what we thought it would be? | 噢 那么 我们猜的对吗? |
[06:51] | What? | 什么? |
[06:53] | What did we think it’d be? | 我们以为是男是女? |
[06:57] | I don’t wanna know. Don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 不想 |
[07:01] | I should probably just go. | 我想我大概该走了 |
[07:03] | Well,thanks for the books. No problem. Okay. | 好的 谢谢你的书. 没问题 好的 |
[07:10] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[07:17] | Who should we call first? Your folks or Deb and Rhona? | 好吧 我们该先告诉谁 你家人 还是黛比和罗娜? |
[07:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:26] | Never mind. I don ‘t wanna know. | 没事 我不想知道 |
[07:32] | Because it was my table,I have to buy a new one? | 那么就因为这是我的桌子 就得让我买新的? |
[07:35] | That’s the rule. What rule? There’s no rule. | 规则上讲是的. 什么规则?没有什么规则 |
[07:40] | If any thing You owe me a table. | 如果有 就是你欠我个桌子! |
[07:42] | How did you get there? | 你从哪得的这个结论? |
[07:42] | I believe there’s be the furniture It was fine | 这个桌子一直很结实 |
[07:45] | until your breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecio. | 直到你跟安吉拉在上面玩早餐游戏 |
[07:49] | You knew about that? | 你知道这事? |
[07:49] | The impressions in the butter left little to the imagination. | 这么说吧 看到那罐奶油的惨相 根本连想象都省了 |
[07:55] | How about if we split it? | 那我们合钱买怎么样? |
[07:57] | What do you mean,buy it together? Yeah. | 你什么意思 一起买? 是啊 |
[08:01] | Do you think we’ re ready for that? Why not? | 你认为我们到了做这事的程度? 为什么不? |
[08:06] | It’s a big commitment. What if one of us wants to move out? | 这可是个很大的承诺 我是说要是有人想搬出去呢? |
[08:10] | You’ re moving out? l’ m not. | 为什么 你要搬吗? 我不搬呐 |
[08:12] | You’d tell me if you were,right? Yes. | 你要是搬的话得告诉我好吗 好的 |
[08:14] | It’s just,with my last roommate | 好 好 只是我上个室友 |
[08:16] | I know all about Kip. | 我知道提普所有的事! |
[08:19] | We bought a hibachi,then he ran off and got married. | 我们一起买了个日式古桌 后来 他要结婚走人 |
[08:22] | Things got ugly. | 结果事情搞得很糟 |
[08:25] | Let me ask you something. Was Kip a better roommate than me? | 好吧 我问你点事 作为室友提普比我好吗? |
[08:30] | Oh,don’t do that. | 哦 别这样 |
[08:37] | There’s changes in your schedule. | 你的日程有些变化 |
[08:40] | Your 4:00 herbal massage is at 4:30. | 你4:00的香薰按摩推迟到4:30 |
[08:43] | And Miss Summerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu. | 还有尚穆.福德太太取消了5:30的日式指压 |
[08:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Oh,here comes your 3:00. | 噢 你3:00的顾客来了 |
[08:50] | I don’t mean to sound unprofessional,but Yum! | 我不想表现的不专业 但是 很诱人哦. |
[08:58] | Paolo! Hi! What are you doing here? | 保罗 嗨 你来这干什么? |
[09:02] | Rachella tell me you… | 瑞秋告诉我你… |
[09:07] | … massage? | …按摩? |
[09:08] | Well,Rachella’s right. | 是的 瑞秋说得对 |
[09:17] | I don’t know what you just said,so let’s start. | 我不知道你刚才说什么 我们开始吧 |
[09:22] | I am… | 我 |
[09:24] | … being naked? | 需要裸体? |
[09:26] | That’s your decision. Some people prefer to take off | 你说了算 我是说 有的人喜欢 |
[09:32] | Being naked! | 光着身子! |
[09:35] | I can’t believe you don’t wanna know. | 我不能相信你不想知道 |
[09:37] | I couldn’t not know. | 我意思是 我可不能不知道 |
[09:39] | If the doctor knows,Carol and Susan know | 如果医生知道 卡萝和苏珊都知道 |
[09:42] | And Monica knows. | 莫妮卡也知道 |
[09:45] | How? I don’t even know. | 你怎么知道的 我都不知道! |
[09:47] | Carol called to thank me for the lasagna. She told me. | 卡萝因为面条打电话道谢 我问了 她告诉我了 |
[09:51] | So what’s it gonna be? | 那么孩子是? |
[09:55] | Oh,great! Now he knows.I don’t know. | 哦 太好了 现在他都知道了 我自己都不知道 |
[09:57] | l’ m just excited about being an aunt. | 对不起 当了姑姑我太兴奋了! |
[10:00] | Or an uncle. | 还有叔叔… |
[10:07] | Hey,Phoebe. Hey,Pheebs. | 嗨 菲比 嗨 菲比 |
[10:09] | Fine! | 很好! |
[10:14] | What’s the matter? Nothing. I’ m just out of sorts. | 怎么了? 没什么 就是 我有点心烦 |
[10:17] | Can we get some cappuccino over here? | 我们能要点卡布奇诺咖啡吗? |
[10:22] | Oh,right! That’s me! | 噢 对了 是叫我! |
[10:25] | That table place closes at 7. Come on. | 那个卖桌子的地方7点就关了 走吧 |
[10:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[10:33] | All right. You know Paolo? l’ m familiar with his work. | 好吧 你们知道保罗? 我太知道他了 是的… |
[10:39] | He made a move on me. | 他调戏我 |
[10:40] | The store will be open tomorrow. More coffee,please. | 商店明天还会开! 再来点咖啡 |
[10:51] | Well,what happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[10:52] | He came in for a massage,and everything was fine until…. | 他来按摩 本来挺好的直到. |
[11:00] | Oh,my God. Are you sure? | 天哪. 你确定? |
[11:04] | Oh,yeah. I’ m sure. | 噢 是的 我确定 |
[11:10] | And all of a sudden,his hands weren’t the problem anymore. | 然后突然间 他的手就不算什么问题了 |
[11:18] | Was it…? | 他那儿…? |
[11:19] | Boy Scouts could’ve camped under there. | 童子军都能在那扎营了 |
[11:23] | ” Ooh,” what? | “唔” 什么? |
[11:25] | ma Thurman. | 玛·瑟曼 |
[11:26] | The actress! Uma Thurman! | 那个女演员! 乌玛.瑟曼 |
[11:31] | Thanks,Rach. | 谢了 瑞秋 |
[11:35] | What’ll you do? You have to tell her. | 那么你打算怎么办? 你必须告诉她! |
[11:37] | It’s your moral obligation as a friend,as a woman. | 这是道德上的义务 作为朋友 女人 |
[11:40] | It’s a feminist issue. | 我认为这涉及到女权问题! |
[11:41] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[11:43] | You have to. Feminist issue? That’s where I went. | 你必须告诉她 女权问题. 这是我的观点! |
[11:48] | She is gonna hate me! Yeah,well…. | 她会恨我的 是的 |
[11:59] | Will you pick one? Just pick one. | 你挑一个 挑一个! |
[12:01] | Here,how about that one? That’s patio furniture. | 那个怎么样? 那是放在院子里用的! |
[12:06] | So what? Like people will come in and think, | 那有什么 难道人们进屋后会想 |
[12:08] | ” Oh,l’ m outside again. “ | “哦 我还在外面” |
[12:11] | Fine. | 当然! |
[12:12] | What about the birds? | 那张鸟桌怎么样? |
[12:15] | I don’t know. They don’t say, | 不知道 鸟桌不会对你说 |
[12:17] | ” Hello,sit here. Eat something. “ | “你好 坐这 吃点什么.” |
[12:21] | You pick one. Okay. How about the ladybugs? | 那你选吧 好吧 那瓢虫桌怎么样? |
[12:24] | Forget about the birds,but big red insects suggest fine dining. | 忘了鸟和红昆虫吧 建议点有品位的餐桌! |
[12:29] | Fine! Want the birds? Get the birds! | 好 你想要鸟 就要鸟吧! |
[12:31] | Not like that,I won’t. | 不是这样 我不要! |
[12:36] | Kip would have liked the birds. | 提普会喜欢鸟桌的! |
[12:49] | Hi,Pheebs. | 嗨 菲比 |
[12:50] | Are you moving out? | 你要搬出去吗? |
[12:52] | No These aren’t all my suitcases. | 不 这不全是我的行李 |
[12:54] | This one’s Paolo’s. | 这个是保罗的 |
[12:59] | Rachel,can we talk for a sec? Well,sure. | 瑞秋 我们能谈谈吗? 好的 当然… |
[13:03] | Just for a sec,Paolo’s on his way. | 就一会儿 保罗正在来的路上 |
[13:17] | We haven’t known each other that long. | 我们认识还不长 |
[13:21] | There are three things you should know: | 我有三件事你应该知道 |
[13:24] | One,my friends are the most important thing in my life. | 一.朋友是我生命中最重要的 |
[13:29] | Two,I never lie. | 二.我从不说谎 |
[13:32] | And three,I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world. | 三.我做的提子燕麦饼干是最好的 |
[13:38] | Okay. Thanks,Pheebs. | 好的 谢谢 菲比 |
[13:45] | Oh,my God! I know. | 哦 上帝啊! 我知道 |
[13:49] | Why have I never tasted these before ? | 为什么我从来没吃过这些? |
[13:51] | I don’t make them a lot,because it’s not fair to the other cookies. | 我不经常做因为我想 这对别的饼干来说不太公平 |
[14:02] | These are the best oatmeal raisin cookies. | 你是对的 这是我吃过的最好吃的提子燕麦饼干 |
[14:05] | Which proves that I never lie. I guess you don’t. | 这也证明了我不说谎 我想是的 |
[14:09] | Paolo made a pass at me. | 保罗调戏我 |
[14:14] | What do you think? | 你们看怎么样? |
[14:16] | It’s the most beautiful table I’ve seen. | 我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子 |
[14:19] | I know. | 我知道! |
[14:20] | Will you balance plates on these heads? | 你得把盘子平衡在这些小人头上吗? |
[14:23] | Who cares? We’ll eat at the sink. Come on! | 管他呢 我们在水槽边吃饭!来吧! |
[14:28] | Heads up,Ross. | 闪开你的小人罗斯! |
[14:30] | Score! You suck! | 得分! 你们真逊! |
[14:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:40] | I need some mik. | 我需要牛奶 |
[14:43] | Okay. I’ve got milk. | 没问题 我有牛奶 |
[14:50] | Here you go. | 给你… |
[15:00] | Better? | 好点了吗? |
[15:03] | No. | 没有 |
[15:07] | I feel so stupid! I think about the other day with you guys. | 我真太蠢了!我想起来那天 |
[15:12] | And I was all,” Oh,Paolo! He’s so great! | 我还是“哦 保罗 他真好 ” |
[15:16] | He makes me feel so” | 他让我觉得真… |
[15:18] | God! | 天哪! |
[15:20] | I’ m so embarrassed! | 我真觉得尴尬! |
[15:22] | I’ m so embarrassed. | 我才觉得尴尬! |
[15:24] | l’ m the one he hit on. I unleashed him on you. | 我是他调戏的那个! 如果我没遇见他 |
[15:27] | If I had never met him | 事情就不会发生! |
[15:29] | l’ m so sorry. No,l’ m sorry. | 真对不起! 不 我对不起你! |
[15:32] | l’ m sorry. l’ m sorry. Wait. | 是我对不起 应该是我.等等 |
[15:34] | What are we sorry about? I don’t know. | 我们道什么歉? 不知道… |
[15:37] | Right. He’s the pig. | 对 他才是猪! |
[15:39] | Such a pig! Oh,God,he’s such a pig! | 真是猪! 哦 天哪 他真是头猪 |
[15:42] | He’s like a big disgusting pig…. | 他就像一个…恶心猪 |
[15:46] | Pig man! Yes,good! | 猪人! 是的 不错! |
[15:53] | But he was my pig man! | 但他是我的猪人… |
[15:57] | How did I not see this? | 为什么我看不出来? |
[16:01] | Oh,I know! | 噢! 我知道! |
[16:05] | Because… | 是因为… |
[16:07] | … he’s gorgeous. | 他太帅了 |
[16:09] | And he’s charming. | 他太迷人 |
[16:10] | And when he looks Okay,Pheebs. | 当他看你的时候.. 好了 菲比 |
[16:13] | The end. | 结束 |
[16:17] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:20] | Should I not have told you? | 我应该瞒着你吗? |
[16:23] | T rust me,it’s much better that I know. | 相信我 让我知道是对的 |
[16:30] | But I just liked it better before. It was better. | 只是我更喜欢以前那样不知道的时候更好过一些 |
[16:50] | She took it pretty well. | 她只是把事情想的太好了… |
[16:52] | Paolo’s over there now,so…. | 保罗现在就在那边 所以… |
[16:55] | We should go and see if she’s okay. Just one second. | 我们应该过去 看看她有没有事. 稍等片刻 |
[17:01] | Score! Game! Nice! | 得分! 不错的比赛! |
[17:05] | Come on,Pheebs. | 来吧 菲比 |
[17:08] | Well,it looks like we kicked your butts. | 看起来 我们打得你们屁滚尿流 |
[17:11] | She did kicked our butts. | 不 她打得我们屁滚尿流 |
[17:12] | You could be on the Olympic “Standing There” team. | 你可以参加奥林匹克的“站一边看”之队 |
[17:16] | Come on. Two on one. | 得了吧 二对一 |
[17:17] | Why are you here? She just broke up with him. | 你还在这干什么? 她刚和那男的分手 |
[17:20] | It’s time for you to swoop in. | 该你趁虚而入啦! |
[17:23] | What,now? Yes. Now is when you swoop. | 什么 现在? 是的 现在正是时候! |
[17:26] | When Paolo walks out, | 你得确保保罗走出屋子后 |
[17:28] | you gotta be the first guy she sees. | 你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人 |
[17:30] | She’s gotta know you’ re everything he’s not. | 得让她知道你是那么好 而他一无是处! |
[17:33] | You’ re the anti-Paolo. | 你就像 像“反保罗”! |
[17:37] | My Catholic friend is right. | 我这天主教朋友说的对 |
[17:39] | She’s distraught. You’ re there for her. | 她现在很烦恼.你就在那陪伴她 |
[17:41] | You pick up the pieces and then you usher in “The Age of Ross. “ | 你帮她承担所有烦恼 然后你就走向了罗斯时代! |
[17:54] | See this? See? Hold it! Ascolta! | 看这个?看? 停住! |
[18:00] | How’s it going? Don’t stare. | 怎么样了? 别盯着看 |
[18:02] | She threw his clothes off the balcony. | 现在她刚把他的衣服从阳台上扔下去 |
[18:05] | Now there’s gesturing and arm-waving. | 现在是他们比比画画的 |
[18:07] | That is,” How could you? ” or ” Enormous breasts! “ | 要么是 “你怎么能?”或 “大胸脯!” |
[18:13] | Here he comes. | 他过来了! |
[18:25] | I am… | 我 |
[18:27] | …to say goodbye. | 说再见 |
[18:29] | Okay,bye bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:34] | Paolo,I really hate you for what you did, | 保罗 我非常憎恨你对瑞秋做的事 |
[18:38] | but I still have five of these… | 但我还有五个面条没处理掉 |
[18:39] | …so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles. | 在烤箱里用375度烤到奶酪冒泡就行了 |
[18:48] | I just wanna tell you,and I think I’d speak for everyone when I say…. | 我只想告诉你我要代大家说 当我说… |
[18:58] | Oh,just look at her. | 哦 看看她呀… |
[19:01] | Guys,I think only one of us should go… | 伙计们 我认为最好我们只去一个 |
[19:03] | …so she’s not overwhelmed. Right. | 这样她就不会感到太大压力… 对 |
[19:06] | And I really think it should be me. | 而且那个人应该是我 |
[19:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[19:27] | I’ve been better. | 我好点了… |
[19:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:43] | Listen… | 听着 |
[19:44] | …you deserve so much better than him. | 他远远配不上你… |
[19:48] | I mean,you… | 我意思是 你 |
[19:50] | …should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you. | 你应该找一个能 明白拥有你是多么幸福的人 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么? |
[20:00] | I’ m so sick of guys! | 我讨厌死男人了 |
[20:03] | I don’t want to look at or think about another guy. | 我都不想看见男的 我也不想考虑别的男人 |
[20:08] | I don’t even want to be near another guy. | 我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人 |
[20:17] | Ross,you’ re so great. | 罗斯 你真太好了! |
[20:32] | Are you all right? Are you okay? | 你怎么样? 你没事吧? |
[20:35] | Medium. Any cookies left? Yeah. | 一般吧.还有饼干吗? 有! |
[20:41] | See,Rach… | 看 瑞秋 |
[20:43] | … I don’t think swearing off guys altogether is the answer. | 我不认为发誓再不要男人是个好答案 |
[20:48] | What you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process. | 我认为你需要建立一个先进的筛选程序 |
[20:53] | I just need to be by myself for a while. | 我只想先单身一阵 |
[20:56] | I just gotta figure out what I want. No,no. | 我得先弄明白我想要什么样的 不 不 |
[21:01] | See,because not all guys out there are gonna be a Paolo. | 因为不是所有人都像保罗 |
[21:05] | No,I know. I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[21:07] | And l’ m sure your little boy’s not gonna grow up to be one. | 而且我肯定 你的小儿子不会长成他那样 |
[21:12] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[21:16] | I’ m having a boy? | 我,我有 我有了个儿子? |
[21:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | No. In fact,you’ re not having a boy. | 不 事实上 你没有儿子 |
[21:26] | I’ m having a boy. | 我有了儿子! |
[21:29] | Huh? Am I having a boy? You’ re having a boy! | 我是有了儿子吗? 是 你有儿子了! |
[21:34] | I’ m having a boy! | 我有儿子了! |
[21:35] | l’ m having a boy! What is it? | 我有儿子了! 怎么了? |
[21:37] | I’ m having a boy! I’ m having a boy! | 我有儿子了!我有儿子了! |
[21:43] | We already knew that! | 我们早就知道了! |
[21:48] | I’ m having a son. | 我有儿子了 |
[21:58] | Yes! And that would be a shutdown! | 好的!这样就结束了! |
[22:01] | Shutout! | 闭嘴吧! |
[22:06] | Where you going? One more game! | 你们去哪?来呀 再来一局! |
[22:09] | It’s 2:30 in the morning. Yeah,get out! | 现在是凌晨2:30! 对 出去! |
[22:12] | You guys always hang out in my apartment. | 你们可总是到我那屋待着的! |
[22:16] | I’ll only use my left hand. | 来吧 我就用左手 |
[22:18] | Come on,wussies! | 来吧 软蛋! |
[22:24] | All right! Okay! I gotta go! | 好吧 我走 |
[22:27] | I’ m going. | 我走了 |
[22:29] | And l’ m gone. | 我已经走了 |
[22:33] | One more game? Oh,yeah. | 再来一局? 哦 好的 |