时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m telling you, Ross, she wants you. | 告诉你吧 罗斯 她要你 |
[00:05] | She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. | 她基本不认识我 我们只是住在同一栋楼里 |
[00:08] | Any contact? She lent me an egg once. | 有过来往吗? 她曾经借过我一个蛋 |
[00:11] | You’re in. | 你有机会了 |
[00:13] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[00:15] | Hey, Ross. Hey. | 罗斯 嗨 |
[00:23] | Come on, Ross. You gotta get back in the game here, ok? | 快 罗斯 你该回到情场来 |
[00:26] | The Rachel thing’s not happening, your exwife’s a lesbian. | 和瑞秋的事儿没希望 前妻是同性恋 |
[00:31] | I don’t think we need a third. | 不想再有第三次了吧 |
[00:33] | Excuse me. Could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks. | 麻烦可以给我们一个蛋吗 整个蛋 谢谢 |
[00:36] | An egg? | 蛋? |
[00:38] | Yeah. You’re gonna go up to her and say, “Here’s your egg back. I’m returning your egg.” | 对 你上前去跟她说 我来给你还鸡蛋 |
[00:43] | I think it’s winning. | 我们会赢的 |
[00:46] | I think it’s insane. She’ll love it. | 我觉得这很不靠谱 她会喜欢的 |
[00:49] | Thank you. Thank you. Here. | 谢谢 谢谢 拿去 |
[00:55] | Go with the egg, my friend. | 带着蛋去吧 朋友 |
[00:59] | Go, go, go. | 去啊 去 去 |
[01:04] | Think it’ll work? | 你觉得会成功吗? |
[01:04] | No way. It’s suicide. The man’s got an egg. | 不可能 这是自杀 有一个蛋的男人 |
[01:58] | You can not do this. Do what? Do what? | 你不可以这样 怎样?不可以怎样? |
[02:00] | Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. | 罗杰明晚要约她出去 |
[02:02] | No. Pheebs. Don’t you remember why you dumped the guy? | 菲比 不行 你难道忘了当初为什么甩了他? |
[02:05] | Because he was creepy. | 因为他很惹人厌又怪异 |
[02:08] | And mean. And a little frightening. | 还刻薄 还让人有点害怕 |
[02:10] | Alright, still, it’s nice to have a date on Valentine’s Day. | 但情人节有伴总比没有好 |
[02:13] | Hi. Hi. | 大家好 好 |
[02:15] | But Phoebe, you can go out with a creep any night of the year. | 菲比 你想和怪异男约会随时都可以 |
[02:18] | I know I do. | 我会这样做 |
[02:21] | Hi. Hi. | 好 好 |
[02:23] | Well, what are you doing tomorrow night? | 明晚你们有什么安排? |
[02:25] | Actually, tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes. | 实际上 明晚的安排取决于今晚的表现 |
[02:28] | Oh. Uh, listen, about tonight No, no, don’t you dare bail on me. | 关于今晚 不 不 你不能背叛我 |
[02:32] | The only reason she’s going out with me | 她答应跟我约会的唯一原因 |
[02:33] | because I said I could bring a friend for her friend. | 就是我答应帮她朋友找伴 |
[02:36] | Yes, I know. But her friend sounds like such a | 我知道 但她朋友听来似乎是个 |
[02:38] | pathetic mess. I know, but | 可怜虫 我知道 但是 |
[02:40] | Come on, man, she’s needy, she’s vulnerable. | 好啦 老兄 她如此渴望 如此脆弱 |
[02:43] | I’m thinking | 我想呢 |
[02:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:52] | Look, you haven’t been out with a woman since Janice. You’re doing this. | 你和珍妮丝分手后就没约会过 你一定要去 |
[02:56] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[02:59] | She said yes. Ahem. | 她答应了 哈 |
[03:01] | Yes! Way to go, man. | 干得好 |
[03:04] | Still got the egg, huh? Yeah. | 蛋还在身上? 对 |
[03:19] | How do I look? Oh, urn… | 我看起来怎样? 额 |
[03:21] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[03:27] | There’s Lorraine. | 洛莲来了 |
[03:28] | Ok, now, remember, no trading. | 记住 不准交换 |
[03:30] | You get the pretty one. I get the mess. | 漂亮的给你 悲惨的给我 |
[03:33] | Hi, Joey. Hey. | 嗨 乔伊 嗨 |
[03:38] | Well well. | 瞧瞧 |
[03:39] | Look what you brought. | 看看你带了什么人来 |
[03:41] | Very nice. | 真棒 |
[03:44] | And what did you bring? | 看看你带了谁? |
[03:47] | She’s checking her coat. | 她还在寄放外套 |
[03:49] | Joey, I’m gonna go wash the cab smell off of my hands. | 乔伊 我要去洗手 把出租车的味儿洗掉 |
[03:53] | Will you get me a white Zinfandel | 你能帮我点杯白葡萄酒 |
[03:54] | and a glass of red for Janice? | 帮珍妮丝点杯红葡萄酒好吗? |
[04:01] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[04:04] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[04:07] | Oh… | 哦 |
[04:09] | my | 我的 |
[04:10] | God. | 天啊 |
[04:15] | Hey, it’s Janice. | 是珍妮丝 |
[04:24] | Okay, I’m making a break for it. I’m going out the window. | 我要逃走 从窗户逃出去 |
[04:26] | No,no, no, don’t, please. I’ve been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. | 不不不 拜托了 我一直想约洛莲很久很久了 |
[04:31] | Just calm down. Calm down? Calm down? | 冷静点 冷静?冷静? |
[04:34] | You set me up with a woman | 你居然帮我和一个五个月内 |
[04:35] | I’ve dumped twice in the last five months. | 被我甩过两次的女人牵红线 |
[04:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:39] | Can you stop yelling? You’re making me nervous. | 别对我嚷嚷好吗 你让我紧张 |
[04:46] | And I can’t go when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张就尿不出来 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. You’re right. | 抱歉 你说的没错 |
[04:55] | Come on! Do it, do it, do it! Come on! | 快点! 快! 快! 尿啊! |
[05:00] | Okay, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney. | 好啦 罗杰是很怪 但跟皮特卡尼比起来不算什么 |
[05:04] | Which one was Pete Carney? Pete the Weeper? | 皮特卡尼谁? 爱哭鬼皮特? |
[05:06] | Remember the guy who used to cry every time we had sex? | 还记得每次做爱都会哭的家伙吗? |
[05:10] | “Oh was it good for you?” | “你舒服吗?” |
[05:15] | Yeah, well, I’ll take a little crying any day over Howard, the “I win” guy. | 好吧 我每天都想替霍华德哭 那个”我赢了”家伙 |
[05:19] | “I win. I win.” | “我赢了 我赢了” |
[05:23] | I went out with him for two months. I didn’t get to win once. | 和他约会两个月 我一次都没赢过 |
[05:27] | How did we end up with these jerks? We’re good people. | 我们这些良家妇女 怎会跟这些混蛋在一起呢? |
[05:30] | I don’t know. Maybe we’re some kind of magnets. | 不知道 可能是我们有某种吸引力吧 |
[05:33] | I know I am. That’s why I can’t wear a digital watch. | 我知道我有 所以我才不能戴电子表 |
[05:40] | There’s more beer, right? | 还有啤酒 对吧? |
[05:44] | Oh. You know my friend Abby who shaves her head? | 记得我那剃光头的朋友艾比吗? |
[05:49] | She said that if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle | 她说如果想要打破与恶男交往的恶性循环 |
[05:52] | you can do like a cleansing ritual. | 可以举行一个清理仪式 |
[05:57] | Pheebs, this woman is voluntarily bald. | 菲比 这女人自愿变成秃头啊 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:04] | So we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. | 我们可以明天晚上试试 |
[06:06] | It’s Valentine’s Day. It’s perfect. | 情人节 非常合适 |
[06:09] | Okay, well, what kind of ritual? | 仪式具体是怎样的呢? |
[06:11] | Okay, we can, urn, we can burn the stuff they gave us. | 嗯 我们可以烧掉他们送的东西 |
[06:16] | Or? | 或? |
[06:18] | Or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks. | 或者可以念经 裸体跳舞 拿着木棍 |
[06:26] | Burning’s good. Burning’s good. | 还是烧东西比较好 烧东西比较好 |
[06:38] | You know | 你知道 |
[06:39] | ever since I was little, I’ve been able to pick up quarters with my toes. | 自从我小时候 我就有办法用脚趾捡硬币 |
[06:44] | Yeah? Good for you. | 是吗? 真厉害 |
[06:49] | Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters? | 几枚硬币 还是整捆硬币? |
[06:58] | By the way, Chandler, I cut you out of all my pictures. | 对了 钱德 我把照片上的你都剪掉了 |
[07:02] | So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads. | 如果你想要的话 我有一整袋你的头 |
[07:07] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[07:09] | Are you sure? Really? Because you know, you could make little puppets out of them. | 确定? 真的? 你可以拿来做成小玩偶 |
[07:13] | And you could use them in your Theater of Cruelty. | 然后放在你的”残酷剧院”里 |
[07:20] | We can’t do that. | 不能这样 |
[07:22] | What? What can’t you do? | 哈? 不能怎样? |
[07:27] | Uh, can I talk to you for a second? Over there? | 能和你谈谈么? 到那边? |
[07:36] | Uh, we might be leaving now. | 我们估计得先走了 |
[07:40] | Tell me it’s “you and me” we. | 告诉我这是你和我的我们 |
[07:43] | She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off. | 她说她想在我全身涂满东西 然后舔掉 |
[07:48] | I’m not even sure what slathering is. | 我甚至不确定涂是什么意思 |
[07:51] | But I definitely want to be a part of it. | 但我绝对不想错过 |
[07:55] | Okay, you can not do this to me. | 你不能这样对我 |
[07:59] | You’re right. I’m sorry. You’re right. | 你说的对 对不起 你是对的 |
[08:01] | Uh. Can we have three chocolate mousses to go, please? | 三个巧克力慕斯外带好吗? |
[08:07] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[08:10] | Here’s my credit card. Dinner’s on me. I’m sorry, Chandler. | 这是我的信用卡 这顿算我的 对不起钱德 |
[08:14] | I hope she throws up on you. | 希望她吐在你身上 |
[08:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:22] | So Just us. | 那么 就我们俩了 |
[08:25] | Ugh, what a crappy night. | 多么糟糕的一晚 |
[08:27] | Although I have enjoyed the fact that, uh, your shirt’s been sticking out | 但我还挺乐意欣赏 额 你的衬衫出来了 |
[08:32] | of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom. | 从你的拉链里 自从你从洗手间回来后 |
[08:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:44] | How you doing? | 你们好 |
[08:51] | So do we have the best friends, or what? | 他们是我们最好的朋友? |
[08:55] | Joey’s not a friend. He’s… | 乔伊算不上朋友 他是… |
[08:59] | a stupid man who left us his credit card. | 把信用卡留给我们的笨蛋 |
[09:04] | Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV? | 再来一杯? 甜点? 大银幕电视? |
[09:08] | I will go for that drink. | 再来一杯吧 |
[09:10] | You got it. Good woman. | 没问题 好女人 |
[09:17] | Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne? | 来一瓶你们这最贵的香槟 |
[09:19] | Each. That’s right. Each. | 每人一瓶 没错 每人一瓶 |
[09:21] | Oh. And a, uh, Rob Roy. | 再来一瓶罗伯洛伊 |
[09:24] | I’ve always wanted to know. | 我一直很好奇那是什么 |
[09:44] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[09:56] | Oh I miss you already. | 我已经开始想你了 |
[10:00] | Can you believe this happened? | 你能相信会发生这种事吗? |
[10:02] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:05] | And yet it did. | 但确实发生了 |
[10:07] | Goodbye, Janice. Kiss me. | 再见 珍妮丝 吻我 |
[10:12] | Oh, Chandler. Sorry. | 钱德 抱歉 |
[10:15] | Oh, Chandler. Sorry. | 钱德 抱歉 |
[10:19] | Hey, Janice. Hi Monica. | 嘿 珍妮丝 你好 摩妮卡 |
[10:22] | Okay. Well, this was very special. | 这真是太特别了 |
[10:26] | Rach. Come see who’s out here. | 瑞秋 快看谁来了 |
[10:29] | What’s going on? Oh, my God. | 怎么了? 天啊 |
[10:32] | Janice. Hi. | 珍妮丝 你好 |
[10:35] | Janice is gonna go away now. | 珍妮丝要走了 |
[10:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:41] | Oh. Joey. Look who it is. | 乔伊 看谁来了 |
[10:45] | Whoa. | 哇奥 |
[10:49] | Oh, good. Joey’s home now. | 很好 乔伊回来了 |
[10:51] | This is so much fun. | 这真是太好玩了 |
[10:53] | This is like a reunion in the hall. | 就像在走廊大团圆 |
[10:58] | Hi, hi, Ross. Yeah. There’s someone I want you to say hi to. | 罗斯 跟某人打个招呼吧 |
[11:04] | He just happened to call. | 他刚好打电话来 |
[11:05] | Hello Ross. Yes, that’s right. It’s me. How did you know? | 罗斯 对 是我 你怎么知道的? |
[11:16] | I’m just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then | 我只是说如果狗有时差 |
[11:20] | because of the whole, uh, seven dog years to one human year thing | 那么人的一岁是狗的七岁 |
[11:25] | then, when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles | 当狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶时 |
[11:28] | he doesn’t just lose three hours, he loses, like, a week and a half. | 他不是损失了三小时 而是一个半星期 |
[11:36] | That’s funny. Yeah. | 真有趣 对 |
[11:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:55] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[11:56] | The, uh, blond woman is my exwife. | 额 金发的是我前妻 |
[11:58] | And the woman touching her is her… | 摸她的是她 |
[12:02] | close personal friend. | 密友 |
[12:07] | You mean they’re lovers? | 你是指她们是情侣吗? |
[12:08] | If you want to put a label on it. | 如果你非得这么说的话 |
[12:12] | Wow. Heh. | 哇哦 |
[12:14] | Anything else I should know? Nope. That’s it. | 还有什么我要知道的么 没了 就这么多 |
[12:18] | Oh, and she’s pregnant with my baby. | 哦 还有她怀了我的孩子 |
[12:25] | I always forget that part. | 我总是忘了这部分 |
[12:29] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:37] | Okay. So now we need, urn, sage branches and the sacramental wine. | 好 现在我们需要鼠尾草和圣酒 |
[12:44] | All I have is, is oregano and a Fresca. | 我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加 |
[12:46] | Urn, that’s okay. | 那也行 |
[12:51] | Ooh. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[12:53] | All right. Now we need the semen of a righteous man. | 好了 现在需要正义男人的精液 |
[13:03] | Okay, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn’t be doing the ritual in the first place. | 菲比 如果我们有 也就不需要做这个仪式了 |
[13:08] | Can we just start throwing things in? Urn, yeah, okay. | 可以开始丢东西了吗? 额 可以了 |
[13:12] | Oh. Okay. Urn… | 哦 额 |
[13:15] | Okay. Barry’s letters. | 巴瑞的信 |
[13:18] | Adam Ritter’s boxer shorts. | 亚当瑞特的四角裤 |
[13:21] | And I have the receipt for my dinner with Nokululu ohh ah ah | 我有和纳可努努晚餐的收据 |
[13:30] | Look, here’s a picture of Scotty Jared naked. Let me see. | 看 史考特贾德的裸照 让我看看 |
[13:33] | Hey he’s wearing a sweater. | 他穿了毛衣 |
[13:35] | No. Ew! | 没有 哦! |
[13:41] | Okay, and here we have the last of Paolo’s grappa. | 这是保罗剩下的葡萄酒 |
[13:44] | Wait. Isn’t that stuff almost pure? | 等等 这不是几乎纯酒精的? |
[13:51] | How can I dump this woman on Valentine’s Day? | 我怎么可以在情人节甩了她 |
[13:55] | I don’t know. You dumped her on New Year’s. | 不知道 但你新年就甩过她 |
[14:00] | Oh, man. In my next life, I’m coming back as a toilet brush. | 老兄 我下辈子要当马桶刷 |
[14:05] | Hello, funny valentine. | 你好 有趣的情人 |
[14:09] | Hi, just Janice. | 嗨 只是珍妮丝 |
[14:12] | Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker | 你好 乔伊 我们的小媒人 |
[14:14] | I could just kiss you all over, and I’m gonna. | 我忍不住要吻你 我就要来 |
[14:23] | If you don’t do it, I will. | 要是你不敢 那我来 |
[14:38] | So, urn, what do you do for a living? | 你做什么工作? |
[14:41] | Well, urn, for the past few years I’ve been working | 过去几年我都在 |
[14:44] | Oh, no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you. | 哦不 我以为你说没有你他们可以自己做 |
[14:47] | I thought they could. | 我以为他们可以 |
[14:48] | working with children, which is really fulfilling. | 和孩子们一起工作 真的很充实 |
[14:52] | I’ll try to get back as soon as I can. I’m sorry. | 我会尽快回来 对不起 |
[14:55] | So I’m spending most of my time teaching science, heh | 我大部分时间是在教科学 |
[14:59] | which is funny because, that wasn’t even my major | 有趣的是 那其实不是我的主修课程 |
[15:15] | Now, that is funny. | 真有趣 |
[15:20] | Hey, do you think | 你觉得 |
[15:21] | Would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us? | 我邀请卡萝过来会奇怪么? |
[15:25] | Because she’s, she’s alone now. | 因为 因为她现在一个人 |
[15:28] | And pregnant. And sad. | 又怀孕了 心情又不好 |
[15:31] | I guess. Are you sure? | 应该可以吧 真的? |
[15:33] | Great. Carol. | 太好了 卡萝 |
[15:35] | Wanna come over and join us? | 要一起过来坐吗? |
[15:37] | Oh, no.I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[15:38] | Come on, stand up. These people will scooch down. Come on. | 来吧 过来 大家可以挪一下 过来 |
[15:42] | Come over here. You guys will scooch, won’t you? | 过来坐 你们会挪过去一点 对吧 |
[15:45] | Let’s try scooching. Come on. | 各位挪一下位置 拜托 |
[15:48] | Come on. Thank you. | 动起来 谢谢 |
[15:53] | Uh, Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willet. | 克莉丝汀丽格 这位是卡萝威利克 |
[15:56] | Carol, Kristen. How do you do? | 卡萝 克莉丝汀 你好 |
[15:57] | Hi | 你好 |
[15:59] | Urn, Oh, uh, Carol teaches sixth grade. | 卡萝教六年级 |
[16:01] | And, uh, Kristen… | 克莉丝汀 |
[16:07] | Kristen does something | 克莉丝汀的工作是… |
[16:11] | that, funnily enough | 有趣的是… |
[16:14] | wasn’t even her major. | 不是她的主修 |
[16:20] | What do we got there? | 里面有什么? |
[16:23] | A piece of something, boxer shorts | 一条四角裤 |
[16:26] | greeting cards | 明信片 |
[16:28] | and what looks like a half charred picture of | 还有烧得半焦的照片 |
[16:31] | Wow, that guy’s hairier than the chief. | 哇哦 这家伙的体毛比队长还多 |
[16:38] | You know, it’s a really funny story how this happened. | 这件事说来好笑 |
[16:41] | It’s all right. It’s all right. You don’t have to explain. | 没关系 你们不用解释 |
[16:43] | This isn’t the first boyfriend bonfire that we’ve seen get out of control. | 这不是我们第一次营救失控的男友营火晚会 |
[16:49] | You’re our third call tonight. Really? | 这已经是今晚第三件 真的? |
[16:52] | Oh sure. Valentine’s is our busiest night of the year. | 当然 情人节一向是一年中最忙的晚上 |
[16:58] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[17:00] | Is it loaded? | 装子弹了吗? |
[17:06] | Oh, little candy hearts. | 哦 心形糖果 |
[17:09] | “Chan and Jan forever” | “永远的钱与珍” |
[17:12] | I had them made special. | 我定做的 |
[17:18] | Okay, Janice. | 好了 珍妮丝 |
[17:20] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[17:23] | Hey, Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[17:27] | Look, there’s no way for me to tell you this. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[17:30] | At least, there’s no new way for me to tell you this. | 至少没有新的办法来跟你说 |
[17:36] | I just don’t think things are gonna work out. | 我觉得我们不会有结果 |
[17:41] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:46] | It is? Mmhm. | 真的吗? 嗯哼 |
[17:48] | Because I know that this isn’t the end. | 因为我知道我们没结束 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. You see, actually, it is. | 不 事实上 结束了 |
[17:56] | No, it isn’t. Because you won’t let that happen. | 不 没有 因为你不会让它发生 |
[18:00] | Don’t you know it yet? | 你到现在还不明白吗? |
[18:01] | You love me, Chandler Bing. | 你爱我 钱德宾 |
[18:09] | Oh, no, I don’t. | 不 我不爱 |
[18:11] | Well then ask yourself this. why do you think we keep ending up together? | 那你问问你自己 我们为什么总是会在一起 |
[18:14] | New Year’s, who invited who? | 新年 谁邀请谁? |
[18:16] | Valentine’s, who asked who into whose bed? | 情人节 谁邀请谁上床? |
[18:19] | I did, but You seek me out. | 都是我 但是… 你找的我 |
[18:22] | Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn. | 你内心深处呼唤我 就像雾中的号角 |
[18:27] | Janice. Janice. | 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 |
[18:31] | You want me. You need me. | 你想要我 你需要我 |
[18:34] | You can’t live without me. | 没有我你活不下去 |
[18:37] | And you know it. | 而且你知道 |
[18:39] | You just don’t know you know it. | 只是你自己不知道你知道 |
[18:48] | See you. | 再见 |
[18:56] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[19:06] | It’s not true. I never called your mother a wolverine. | 这不是真的 我从没说你妈是狼人 |
[19:10] | You did so. I swear I swear to. | 你有 我发誓 真的有 |
[19:16] | How long has she been in the bathroom? | 她去洗手间多久了? |
[19:19] | Uh I don’t think she’s in the bathroom. Her coat is gone. | 我想她不在洗手间 她外套不见了 |
[19:23] | Well, maybe it’s cold in there. | 可能是因为里面冷 |
[19:27] | Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in nine years. | 或者是我毁了九年来第一次约会 |
[19:31] | That could be it. Oh, God. | 可能就是这样 天啊 |
[19:35] | You know, this is still pretty hot. | 这里还是很烫 |
[19:42] | Mushroom. | 蘑菇 |
[19:44] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[19:47] | They won’t all be like this. Some women might even stay through dinner. | 她们不会都这样的 有些女人会吃完晚餐的 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. That’s not funny. No, it’s just | 抱歉 不好笑 不 只是 |
[19:55] | Well, you know the whole “getting on with your life” thing? | 你知道 人们总说”继续你的人生” |
[19:58] | Well, do I have to? | 我一定要这样吗? |
[20:01] | I mean, well, I’m sitting here with this cute woman | 我和这位美女坐在一起 |
[20:06] | and she’s perfectly nice, you know? | 她人很好 |
[20:08] | But that there’s | 但是 |
[20:12] | That’s it. | 就没有然后了 |
[20:14] | And, uh, then I’m here talking to you, and it’s easy and it’s fun. | 但和你聊天 轻松 有趣 |
[20:19] | And I don’t, I don’thave to… | 我不 不需要 |
[20:22] | I know. You know? | 我懂 你懂? |
[20:27] | Here’s a wacky thought. Urn, ahem. | 我有个疯狂的想法 额 |
[20:31] | What’s say you and I give it another shot. Ross. | 我们再试一次好么 罗斯 |
[20:35] | No, no, I know what you’re gonna say. You’re a lesbian. | 不 不 我知道你想说什么 你是女同 |
[20:39] | But what do you say we just put that aside for now, you know? | 我们暂时把那搁下怎样? |
[20:44] | Let’s just stick a pin in it, okay? | 把它先放在一边 好吗? |
[20:47] | Because we’re great together, you know? | 因为我们在一起很好 |
[20:50] | You can’t deny it. | 你不能否认 |
[20:53] | And besides, you’re carrying my baby. | 而且 你还怀着我的宝宝 |
[20:56] | I mean, how perfect is that? Ross | 这不是很完美吗? 罗斯 |
[20:59] | You keep saying that, but there’s something right here. | 你一直这样说 但有件事却没变 |
[21:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:15] | But No but. No but. | 但 没有但是 没有但是 |
[21:18] | You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? | 你知道这件我们暂时放在一边的事会怎样么? |
[21:24] | It’s time to take the pin out. | 迟早会出现的 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:34] | You’ll find someone. I know you will. The right woman is just waiting for you. | 你会找到某个人 一定会 那个人在等着你 |
[21:38] | That’s easy for you to say. You found one already. | 你说的简单 你已经找到那个人了 |
[21:43] | All you need is a woman who likes men | 所有你需要的是一个喜欢男人的女人 |
[21:45] | and you’ll be set. | 然后就可以了 |
[21:50] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[22:03] | We get off around midnight. Why don’t we pick you up then? | 我们午夜下班 然后过来接你们怎样? |
[22:06] | Okay. Great. | 好 好 |
[22:08] | So, urn will you bring the truck? | 那你们会开消防车来吗? |
[22:13] | I’ll even let you ring the bell. Wahoo! | 还会让你拉警铃 哇哦! |
[22:15] | We’ll see you later. Bye. See you later. | 晚点见 晚点见 |
[22:19] | Thanks. See you. | 谢谢 再见 |
[22:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:23] | See, there you go. | 看 这不就有了吗? |
[22:25] | The cleansing works. You’re right. | 清理仪式奏效了 真的 |
[22:28] | They’re nice guys. | 他们都是好人 |
[22:29] | Oh. They’re firemen guys. | 是消防队员 |
[22:33] | You guys tell them you were married? No way. | 你们跟她们说你们结婚了么? 绝不说 |
[22:35] | Are you kidding? My girlfriend doesn’t know. I’m not gonna tell them. | 你开玩笑么 我女朋友都不知道 我才不会说 |