时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This is unbelievable. It’s been half an hour. | 不敢相信 都过了半小时了 |
[00:10] | If this was a cartoon,you’d be looking like a ham right about now. | 要是这是卡通 你到时都变成火腿了 |
[00:14] | There’s the waitress. Excuse me miss. | 服务生来了 抱歉喔 |
[00:16] | Hello, miss? It’s Phoebe. | 小姐? 是菲比 |
[00:19] | Hi. Hi. | 好 好 |
[00:20] | Hi | 好 |
[00:22] | Okay, will that be all? | 就点这些吗? |
[00:24] | Wait, wait. What are you doing here? | 等等 你这是干嘛? |
[00:27] | Yeah, urn, I was over there | 我刚在那边 |
[00:28] | then you said,”Excuseme, miss.” So now I’m here. | 然后你们说”抱歉小姐” 所以我就过来啦 |
[00:31] | No, no. How come you’re working here? | 不是啦 你怎么会在这上班? |
[00:34] | Right. Because its close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute. | 对 因为离我住处近 而且围裙很可爱 |
[00:39] | Can we start over? | 从头来一遍好吗? |
[00:40] | Yeah. Okay, great.I’ll be over here. No, no, no, no. | 好 很好 我回那边去 不 不 不 |
[01:33] | I don’t know whether he’s testing me or just acting out | 不知是不是在考验我 还是作作样子 |
[01:36] | but my monkey is out of control. | 但我的猴子真的失控了 |
[01:40] | He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. | 可是他一直把答录机上的留言删除 |
[01:44] | Supposedly by accident. | 应该不是故意的 |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah, l’ve done that. | 这事我干过 |
[01:52] | And three days in a row, he got to the newspaper before I did | 连续三天他抢在我前面 拿走报纸 |
[01:55] | and peed all over the crossword. | 在填字游戏上尿尿 |
[01:58] | I’ve never done that. | 这我可没干过 |
[02:01] | Now look at her, tell me she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. | 你看一眼 跟我说她和她姐姐 长得不像 |
[02:05] | I’m saying I see a difference. | 我觉得不一样啊 |
[02:07] | They’re twins. | 她们可是双胞胎耶 |
[02:09] | I don’t care. Phoebe’s Phoebe.Ursula’ shot. | 我不在乎 菲比是菲比 乌苏拉很辣 |
[02:14] | You know that thing when we talk about each other things? | 我们说过的那件事 还记得吗? |
[02:17] | Lets not do that anymore. Okay. | 不要再做了如何 好的 |
[02:20] | Hey, guys. Hey. | 好 好 |
[02:22] | Hey Pheebs. Guess who we saw today. | 菲比 猜今天我们遇到谁了 |
[02:25] | Ooh. Oh, fun. Okay. | 有趣 好 |
[02:26] | Urn, Liarn Neeson. No. | 连姆·尼森 不是 |
[02:28] | Morley Safer. Nope. | 莫利萨佛 不是 |
[02:30] | The woman who cuts my hair No. | 我的发型师 不 |
[02:32] | Look, this could be a really long game. | 这样玩下去没完没了 |
[02:34] | Your sister, Ursula. | 你姐姐乌苏拉 |
[02:35] | Oh, really? Yeah. | 真的吗? 真的 |
[02:37] | She works at that place, uh. | 她在那个地方上班 |
[02:39] | Riffs. Yeah. I know. | 瑞夫餐馆 我知道 |
[02:40] | Oh, you do? She said you guys havent talked like in years. | 你知道? 她说你们好几年 不讲话了 |
[02:44] | Hmm? Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:47] | So, urn, is she fat? | 她胖了吗? |
[02:52] | Not from where I was standing. | 从我角度来看是没有 |
[02:54] | Where were you standing? | 你是什么角度? |
[02:59] | Uh, Pheebs, so you guys just don’t get along? | 菲比 你们两个处不来吗? |
[03:02] | It’s mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know? | 就一些姐妹间的小事 |
[03:05] | Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. | 大家都说她比较漂亮 |
[03:09] | Oh. Oh. She was the first one to start walking | 她也先学会走路 |
[03:12] | even though I did it later that same day. | 虽然我只比她晚几小时 |
[03:17] | To my parents, by then it was, “Yeah.what else is new?” | 但在我父母眼中 就不稀罕了 |
[03:22] | Pheebs,I’m sorry.I’ve gotta go. I’ve got Lamaze class. | 菲比 真抱歉 我要走了 我要上无痛分娩课 |
[03:25] | Oh. and I’ve got earth science, but I’ll catch you in gym? | 我要上地球科学课 不过我们健身房见? |
[03:32] | So is this just gonna be you and Carol? | 只有你和卡萝会去吗? |
[03:34] | No. Susan will be there too. | 没 苏珊也会去 |
[03:36] | Weve got dads. Weve got lesbians. The whole parenting team. | 老爸 女同志 家长成员都到了 |
[03:41] | Well,isn’t that gonna be weird? | 这不会尴尬吗? |
[03:43] | No. It might have been at first | 不会 开始或许会 |
[03:45] | but now Im comfortable with the situation. | 但现在我已经很自在了 |
[03:48] | Ross,that’smy jacket. I know. | 罗斯 那是我的外套 我知道 |
[03:58] | Hi.We’re the Rostens. | 我们是罗斯丹一家 |
[04:01] | I’m J.C. and he’s Michael. | 我是洁西 他是麦可 |
[04:04] | And were having a boy and a girl. | 我怀的是龙凤胎 |
[04:08] | Good for you. Alrighty, next? | 厉害 下一对 |
[04:12] | Hi. Urn I’m. uh Ahem. | 大家好 |
[04:14] | I’m Ross Geller | 我是罗斯盖勒 |
[04:16] | And, uh,that’s my boy in there. | 肚子里是我儿子 |
[04:18] | And, uh, this is Carol Willick, and this is Susan Bunch. | 这位是卡萝威利克 这位是苏珊邦奇 |
[04:24] | Susan is. urn.Carol’s | 苏珊是卡萝的 |
[04:33] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一对? |
[04:36] | I’msorry, Susan is.? | 抱歉我没听清楚 苏珊是… |
[04:37] | Susan is Carol’s friend. Life partner | 苏珊是卡萝的朋友 是终生伴侣 |
[04:40] | Like buddies. | 就好朋友 |
[04:42] | Like lovers. You know how close women can get. | 是情人 女人不都这么亲吗 |
[04:47] | Susan and I live together l was married to her | 苏珊跟我住一起 不过跟她结婚的是我 |
[04:50] | Carol. Not me. It’s a little complicated. | 是卡萝 不是我 有点复杂 |
[04:53] | Bu twe’re fine. Absolutely. | 但我们相安无事 没错 |
[04:56] | So, twins. Ha. | 所以双胞胎喔 |
[04:58] | That’s like two births. | 像生两胎一样 |
[05:10] | to you too, Helen. | 你也一样 海伦 |
[05:13] | Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. | 妮娜布克邦德到了 |
[05:16] | Oh. Okay, send her in. | 好 请她进来 |
[05:22] | Hi. | 好 |
[05:23] | Hi, Nina. Come on in. You wanted to see me? | 请进 你找我? |
[05:26] | Uh, yes. Uh, I was just going over your data. | 是 刚在看你资料 |
[05:29] | A little thing.You’ve been postdating your Friday numbers. | 你一直把礼拜五的数字往后拖延 |
[05:32] | Which is bad. because ? | 你觉得这样不好 原因是? |
[05:34] | Well, it throws my WENUS out of whack. Ha, ha. | 这有损我的周网量 哈 哈 |
[05:37] | Excuse me? | 抱歉没听懂 |
[05:39] | WENUS. Ahem. | 周网量 |
[05:40] | Weekly Estimated Oh, Net Usage Statistics. | 每周预估网络用量系统 简称周网量 |
[05:42] | Right. Gotcha, gotcha. | 喔 懂了懂了 |
[05:44] | Wont happen again. I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt your | 不会再犯了 我不会让你的 |
[05:49] | WENUS. | 周网量受到减损 |
[06:00] | It’s not just that she’s cute, okay? It’s just that | 她不仅可爱好吗? 而且还是 |
[06:04] | she’s really, really cute. | 非常非常可爱 |
[06:07] | It doesn’t matter. You don’t dip your pen in the company ink. | 没差啦 兔子不吃窝边草 |
[06:14] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[06:15] | Your little creatures got the remote again. | 你的小动物又去拿遥控器了 |
[06:19] | Marcel. Marcel, give Rossy the remote. | 马塞尔 把遥控器给罗斯 |
[06:23] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[06:25] | Marcel, you give Rossy the remote right now. | 马塞尔 立刻把遥控器 给罗斯 |
[06:32] | You give Rossy the remote | 把遥控器 |
[06:34] | Great. Relax.I’ll fix it. | 好极了 别紧张 我会搞定 |
[06:39] | Oh, cool. Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. | 好耶 厄寇 西班牙文版也叫厄寇 |
[06:46] | How did he do this? | 他怎么办到的 |
[06:49] | So tell me, is leaving the Christmas lights up | 请问下喔 圣诞灯一直开着 |
[06:52] | part of your plan to keep us merry all year long? | 是要让大家整年快乐吗? |
[06:55] | No, you see someone was supposed to take them down around NewYear’s | 有人答应要在新年 折掉灯的 |
[06:58] | but obviously someone forgot. | 但显然忘了 |
[07:01] | Well, someone was supposed to write: | 有人该写张纸条 |
[07:03] | “Rach,take down thelights,” and put it on the refrigera | 叫瑞秋去拆灯 再把纸条贴在冰箱上的 |
[07:09] | How long has that been there? | 纸条贴多久了? |
[07:13] | Hey, where you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[07:14] | I went back to Riffs. I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was coffee. | 瑞夫餐馆 乌苏拉好像喜欢我 我只点咖啡 |
[07:18] | She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries. | 她送我份鲔鱼三明治 和四盘圈圈薯条 |
[07:24] | Score. | 得分 |
[07:27] | She is so hot. | 她好辣 |
[07:29] | Listen, okay, before you do anything Joey like | 听好 你进一步行动前 |
[07:32] | you might want to run it by, uh | 可能要先跟那个谁商量过 |
[07:36] | Yeah? Yeah. | 真的? 对啊 |
[07:38] | Pheebs? Yeah? | 菲比? 是 |
[07:40] | Would it be okay if I asked out your sister? | 我约你姐姐好吗? |
[07:43] | Why? Why would you want to do that? Why? | 干嘛?你干嘛要这样 |
[07:47] | So that if we went out on a date, she’d be there. | 这样我们约会时 她才会到啊 |
[07:55] | Well I mean I’m not my sister’s,you know | 喔 我是说 我不是我姐姐 |
[07:59] | whatever. And, urn | 那个 |
[08:02] | I mean, it’s true, we were one egg once. | 但 虽然我们曾经 是同一颗卵子 |
[08:06] | But, you know, we’ve grown apart, so, urn | 但我们细胞分裂成两个人 |
[08:09] | I don’t know. Why not? | 所以有何不可 好啊 |
[08:11] | Cool. Thanks. | 赞 谢了 |
[08:16] | You okay? Yeah I’m fine. | 你没事吗? 对 很好 |
[08:19] | Do you wanna watch Laverne y Shirley | 要看西班牙片吗? |
[08:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[08:40] | Sorry I’m late. Uh.where’sCarol? | 抱歉 我迟到了 卡萝呢? |
[08:43] | Stuck at school. Some parent teacher thing. | 她学校有事 家长的事 |
[08:46] | You can go. I’ll get the information. | 你不用参加 我来学就好 |
[08:49] | No, no, ahem, I think I should stay. We should both know whats going on. | 不 我应该留下来 我们俩都应该上课 |
[08:54] | Oh, good. | 哦 那好吧 |
[08:56] | This will be fun. | 这有意思了 |
[08:57] | Alrighty.We’re gonna start with some basic third stage breathing exercises. | 好了 我们先从基本的 第三阶段呼吸练习开始 |
[09:02] | Mommies, get on your back. | 妈妈们 请躺好 |
[09:04] | And, coaches, you should be supporting Mommy’s head. | 教练们 请撑好妈妈的头 |
[09:15] | What? What? | 哈? 哈? |
[09:16] | Im supposed to be the mommy? | 难道要我演妈妈吗? |
[09:18] | Okay,I’m gonna play my sperm card one more time. | 好吧 我只好再强调遍 精子可是出自我喔 |
[09:23] | I don’t see why I have to miss out on the coaching training because I’m a woman. | 我搞不懂为什么就因为我是女人 就不能当教练 |
[09:27] | I see. So, what do you propose to do? | 我懂了 那你建议如何? |
[09:29] | I’ll flip you for it. Flip me for it? | 来投硬币决定吧 投硬币? |
[09:32] | No, no, no.Heads, heads, heads. | 不 那我选头 |
[09:34] | On your back, Mom. | 躺下吧 孩子的妈 |
[09:40] | All right, mommies, take a nice, deep, cleansing breath. | 好吧 各位妈妈 深呼吸 好好的伸展吐气 |
[09:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:49] | Now imagine your vagina is opening | 想像各位的阴部正在张开 |
[09:52] | like a flower. | 像花儿一样 |
[10:05] | Mr. Dee.How’s it going, sir? | 狄先生 你好 |
[10:07] | Uh,it’s been better | 不算太好 |
[10:09] | The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. | 年度使用数据出来了 |
[10:12] | And? It’s pretty ugly. | 然后呢? 很难看 |
[10:14] | We haven’t seen an ANUS this bad since the 70s. | 打从70年代以来没看过 这么难看的年度使用数据 |
[10:19] | So, what does this mean? We’re gonna be laying off people in every department. | 这代表何意? 不得不栽员了 |
[10:23] | Listen I know I came in late last week.I slept funny and my hair was snarly. | 我知道上周我迟到了 但我睡得不好 头发很乱 |
[10:27] | Not you. | 不是要裁你 |
[10:29] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[10:33] | Ever have to fire anyone? | 你有过资遣员工的经验吗? |
[10:36] | Nina.. | 妮娜 |
[10:39] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[10:42] | Nina | 妮娜 |
[10:45] | Nina | 妮娜 |
[10:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:50] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 没事 |
[10:53] | Uh, listen, the reason that I called you in here today was, uh | 这个呢 今天找你来呢 |
[10:58] | Please don’t hate me. | 拜托别恨我 |
[11:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:03] | Would you like to have dinner sometime? | 今晚要共进晚餐吗? |
[11:11] | So, Pheebs, what do you want for your birthday? | 菲比 你生日想要什么 |
[11:14] | Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me. | 真正想要我妈还在世 跟我一起庆祝 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree&Evelyn? | 这么说吧 要不要瑰珀翠高档身体用品 |
[11:27] | Bath salts would be nice. Oh. okay. Good. | 浴盐不赖 好 那就好 |
[11:39] | What is this place? | 这是哪啊? |
[11:41] | Look, you’re cold, I have to pee, and there’s a cup of coffee on the window. | 你说冷 我又想上厕所 而且窗户上有咖啡的图案 |
[11:44] | How bad could it be? | 能坏到哪去呢? |
[11:46] | I think we have an answer | 有答案了 |
[11:50] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干嘛? |
[11:51] | This could be God’s way of telling us to eat at home. | 这是上帝的旨意 要我们在家用餐别乱跑 |
[11:55] | Think she got fired at Riff’ No. we were there last night. | 她被瑞夫餐馆开除了吗? 昨晚我们去时 |
[11:59] | She kept bringing sword fish. Are you gonna go? | 她一直送箭鱼来 你不去厕所? |
[12:02] | I’ll wait until we order. It’s her, right? | 等我们点餐再去 毕竟是跟她点 对吧? |
[12:05] | It looks like her | 很像是她 |
[12:07] | Urn, excuse rne? Yeah? | 抱歉 怎样? |
[12:10] | Hi,it’s us. | 是我们啊 |
[12:15] | Right. And it’sme. | 对 是我啊 |
[12:20] | So you’re here too? | 你也在这里? |
[12:22] | As much as you are. | 跟你们一样啊 |
[12:24] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[12:26] | We know what we want. Oh,that’s good. | 我们想点餐了 很好 |
[12:30] | All we want is two caffe lattes. And some biscotti cookies. | 两杯拿铁 一些饼干 |
[12:33] | Good choice. | 不赖啊 |
[12:38] | It’s definitely her. Yeah. | 绝对是她没错 对 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe you. | 真难以置信 |
[12:51] | You still haven’t told that girl she doesn’t have a job yet? | 结果你还是无法开除她? |
[12:55] | Well, you still haven’t taken down the Christmas lights. | 你也没拆圣诞灯啊 |
[12:59] | Congratulations. I think you found the worlds thinnest argument. | 恭喜喔 你刚找到个 最难吵起来的话题 |
[13:03] | I’m just trying to find the right moment. | 我只是想等到适当时机 |
[13:06] | Oh. well, that shouldn’t be so hard, now that you’re dating. | 应该不难 因为你们现在交往 |
[13:10] | “Sweet heart,you’re fired. | “亲爱的 你被开除了 |
[13:12] | But how about a quickie before I go to work?” | 不过上班前我们快快来一下如何” |
[13:18] | Hey. Hey. | 好 好 |
[13:22] | Once you’re inside, you don’t have to knock anymore. | 既然人都进来了 就不用再敲门了 |
[13:27] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[13:32] | Oh. Hi. Mr. Heckles. | 黑考斯先生 |
[13:34] | You’re doing it again. | 你们又在弄它了 |
[13:35] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们什么都没弄啊 |
[13:37] | We’re just sitting around talking quietly. | 我们只是坐着静静聊天而已 |
[13:40] | I can hear you through the ceiling. | 我的天花板很吵 |
[13:44] | My cats can’t sleep. | 我的猫睡不着 |
[13:48] | You don’t even have cats. | 你根本没养猫啊 |
[13:50] | I could have cats. | 我本来可能养的 |
[13:53] | Goodbye, Mr. Heckles. | 再见 黑考斯先生 |
[13:55] | We’ll try to keep it down. | 我们会小声点 |
[14:02] | Phoebe, can you do me a favor? | 菲比 可以帮个忙吗? |
[14:05] | Try this on to make sure it fits. | 试穿下看合不合身 |
[14:07] | Oh, my first birthday present. Oh, this is really | 我的第一件生日礼物 真的很 |
[14:11] | Oh, no, no.It’s for Ursula. I just figured, you know, sizewise. | 不是啦 这是送乌苏拉的 但我想你们的身材一样 |
[14:16] | Oh. Sure. Yeah. | 没问题 好 |
[14:19] | Okay, it fits. | 好 很合适 |
[14:22] | Are you seeing her again tonight? | 你又要约她吗? |
[14:24] | Yep, Ice Capades. | 对 冰上嘉年华 |
[14:26] | Wow, this is serious. | 你们玩真的 |
[14:28] | I’v enever known you to pay money for any kind of capade. | 我从没见过你肯为女朋友花钱 |
[14:33] | Idon’t know. I like her | 不知道 我就是喜欢她啊 |
[14:35] | She’s different. There’s,uh, something about her | 她跟别人不同 她有某种特质 |
[14:39] | That you like. We get it. You like her. Great. | 让你迷上她 懂了 你喜欢她 很好 |
[14:43] | Hey, Phoebe I asked you, and you said it was okay. | 菲比 我事先问过你 你说没意见的啊 |
[14:46] | Well, maybe now its not okay. | 但现在有意见了 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | Well, maybe now l’m not okay with it not being okay. | 但现在我对你有意见这事 很有意见了 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | Knit, good woman. Knit. Knit. | 快织 好女人 快织 |
[15:14] | And that’s the Chrysler Building right there. | 这边是克莱斯勒大楼 |
[15:18] | Nina. Mr. Douglas. | 妮娜 道格拉斯先生 |
[15:21] | Cool tie. | 领带很正 |
[15:25] | She’s still here. | 她还在 |
[15:27] | Yes. Yes. she is. | 是 她还在 |
[15:30] | Didn’t I memo you on this? | 我不是有用纸条给你报告过 |
[15:31] | See, after I let her go, uh, I got a call from her psychiatrist, Dr. Flanen. | 我开除她后 她的心理医师 法兰医师 |
[15:37] | Dr. Flanan, Dr. Flan. | 法兰医师 |
[15:40] | And. uh he informed me that she took the news rather badly | 告知我 她对开除这事 适应不良 |
[15:44] | In fact. he uh mentioned the word”frenzy.” | 还用了非常激动这样的字眼 |
[15:47] | You’re kidding. She seems so | 少开玩笑了 她明明就很 |
[15:49] | no. no. Nina?She’s | 没有 妮娜吗?她 |
[15:53] | In fact, if you asked her now | 要是你去问她 |
[15:55] | she’d have no recollection of being fired at all. | 她对被开除一事 完全没有印象了 |
[15:59] | That’s unbelievable. | 太不可置信了 |
[16:01] | And yet believable. | 却又很可信 |
[16:03] | So I decided not to fire her again | 所以我决定 在确定她不会伤害自己 |
[16:05] | until I’m sure she will be of no threat to herself or others. | 或其他人之前 不会再开除她一次 |
[16:10] | I see. Hmm. I guess you never really know whats going on inside a person’s head. | 好吧 人对事情的反应 真的很难预料 |
[16:15] | Well, I guess that’s why they call it psychology, sir. | 所以才有心理学吧 老板 |
[16:21] | The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. | 这声音是爸妈都终生难忘的 |
[16:24] | For this, after all, is the miracle of birth. | 毕竟 这是生产的奇迹 |
[16:28] | Lights, please. | 请开灯 |
[16:29] | And that’s having a baby. | 这就是生产的过程 |
[16:31] | Next week is our final class. | 下周就是最后一堂课了 |
[16:35] | Susan, go deep. | 苏珊 往前跑 |
[16:41] | It’s impossible.It’s just impossible. | 太了不起了 真是太了不起了 |
[16:44] | What is, honey? | 什么东西了不起? |
[16:45] | What that woman | 刚才那女人 |
[16:47] | did. | 的表现 |
[16:49] | I am not doing that. Heh. | 我才不要经历那种事 |
[16:52] | It’ll have to stay in,that’s all. Everything will be the same. | 只要宝宝不生出来就好了 那就一切依旧 |
[16:56] | It’ll just stay in. Ha. ha. Carol, honey. Shh. | 只要不生出来 卡萝 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | Everything will be all right. What do you know? | 会一切顺利的 你懂个屁 |
[17:02] | No one’s going up to you and saying, “Hi,is that your nostril? | 又不会有人跟你说 那是你的鼻孔吗? |
[17:05] | Mind if we push this pot roast through it?” | 可以把这肉块 从这推出去吗? |
[17:08] | Carol, sweetie. | 卡萝 亲爱的 |
[17:10] | Cleansing breath. | 深呼吸吐气 |
[17:13] | I know it’s frightening. But big picture: | 我知道这很吓人 往远想点 |
[17:16] | The birth part is just one day | 生产不过是那短短一天 |
[17:19] | and when it’s over,we’ll all be parents for the rest of our lives. | 等一生完后 我们这辈子 就成了人家的父母了 |
[17:24] | I mean that’s what this is all about, right? | 这么辛苦不就是为了这点吗? |
[17:27] | Ross? | 对吧 罗斯? |
[17:29] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[17:34] | This is just occurring to you? I always knew I was having a baby. | 你现在才想到吗? 我是知道会有个孩子 |
[17:37] | I just never realized the baby was having me. | 只是一直没想到 孩子也会有我 |
[17:41] | Oh, you’re gonna be great. | 你可以办到的 |
[17:43] | How could you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:45] | I can’t even get Marcel to stop eating the bathmat. | 我连叫马塞尔别吃浴室踏垫 都没办法了 |
[17:49] | How will I raise a kid? | 要怎么养育小孩 |
[17:51] | You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying | 科学家说… |
[17:53] | that monkeys and babies are actually different. | 猴子和小孩是不一样的 |
[18:00] | Where are you going? Out. | 去哪? 出去 |
[18:01] | With? | 跟谁? |
[18:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:05] | All right, can I just ask you one question? | 问你件事 |
[18:08] | Have you two, you know like, you know? | 你们有那个了吗? |
[18:12] | You know? | 就那个 |
[18:14] | Yet? | 有没 |
[18:16] | Well, not that it’s any of your business | 虽然这不关你事 |
[18:19] | but no, we havent, okay? | 但还没 可以吗? |
[18:26] | You meant sex, right? | 你是指做爱对吧 |
[18:37] | Do you have a sec? Uh sure Nina.What’sup? | 有空吧 有 妮娜 怎么了? |
[18:40] | I don’t know. For the past couple days, people have been avoiding me | 不知道 过去几天 大家都躲着我 |
[18:43] | and giving me these really strange looks. | 看到我表情都怪怪的 |
[18:46] | Oh, well, uh, maybe that’s because | 喔 可能是因为 |
[18:49] | they’re, uh, jealous of us. | 大家都嫉妒我们吧 |
[18:52] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[18:54] | But that doesn’t explain why they keep taking my scissors. | 但他们收走剪刀 就说不通了吧 |
[18:58] | Uh well, maybe that’s,uh because you’re getting a big raise. | 或许是因为要给你加薪了 |
[19:03] | I am? Sure. Why not? | 有吗? 当然 为什么不呢? |
[19:05] | Oh, my God.You’re amazing. | 天啊 你好棒 |
[19:09] | Oh, you dont know. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:12] | Helen, make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinders raise. | 海伦 请记得布克邦德小姐 加薪的事文件要弄好 |
[19:16] | Still want her psychological profile sent to personnel? | 那还要把她精神病历 送到人事处吗? |
[19:20] | What? Helen drinks. | 什么 海伦有酗酒问题 |
[19:23] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗? |
[19:32] | Well, I ended up telling her everything. Ooh. How’d she take it? | 最后我全盘托出 她反应如何? |
[19:35] | Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. | 很好 除了钉书针 |
[19:38] | Little tip. If you’re ever in a similar situation | 小提示 要是遇到同样状况 |
[19:40] | never ever leave your hand on the desk. | 手千万别放在桌上 |
[19:45] | Okay, I think I get how to do this. | 我应该知道怎么操作了 |
[19:54] | Can we turn this off? Can we make them go away? | 可以关掉吗? 可以弄走吗? |
[19:56] | Because I can’t watch. | 因为我看不下去 |
[19:59] | Okay, Pheebs, they’re gone. Okay. | 好了 菲比 关掉了 好 |
[20:01] | Are you all right? Yeah. | 你还好吗? 好着呢 |
[20:03] | It’s just, you know, this whole stupid Ursula thing. | 对 就乌苏拉那事 |
[20:07] | Okay, Pheebs, can I ask? | 菲比 问你一句 |
[20:09] | So he’s going out with her. Is it really so terrible? | 他跟她约会就 真的有这么糟吗? |
[20:13] | Urn, yeah. | 有 |
[20:16] | I mean,I’m not saying she’s evil or anything. | 不是说她很坏什么的 |
[20:19] | She’s just, you know, always breaking my stuff. | 但她老是坏了我的好事 |
[20:23] | When I was 8 ,I wouldn’t let her have my Judy Jetson Thermos | 我八岁时不肯借她我的保温瓶 |
[20:26] | she threw it under the bus. | 她就把保温瓶扔到车底 |
[20:29] | And then there’s Randy Brown | 还有兰迪布朗 |
[20:31] | who was like | 他就 |
[20:33] | Have you ever had a boyfriend who was like your best friend? | 你们有过青梅竹马般的男友吗? |
[20:37] | No. No. | 没有 没 |
[20:40] | Well, but that’s what he was for me. | 他就是我青梅竹马的男友 |
[20:43] | And she, you know, kind of stole him away | 她却抢走他 |
[20:45] | and then broke his heart. | 却让他心碎 |
[20:49] | And then he wouldn’t even talk to me anymore. | 之后他再也不理我了 |
[20:52] | He said he didn’t want to be around anything that looked like either one of us. | 因为他说不想再看到 跟我们一样的人 |
[20:58] | Oh, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[21:00] | I mean, I know Joey’s not my boyfriend or my Thermos | 我清楚乔伊不是我男友或保温瓶 |
[21:05] | or anything, but | 或其他东西 但是 |
[21:07] | You won’t kind of lose him. You gotta talk to Joey. | 你不会失去他的 你要跟他谈开来 |
[21:10] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好 |
[21:12] | Come on. He doesn’t know this stuff. If he knew how you felt | 他不知道你的想法 如果他知道你这么想 |
[21:15] | He’s falling in love with her | 他爱上她了啊 |
[21:17] | Oh, please. They’ve been going out a week. | 拜托 才不过交往一周 |
[21:19] | They haven’t even slept together yet. I mean,that’s not serious. | 连床都没上过 根本不算什么 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | Oh. Okay. Oh. | 好 |
[21:49] | Yeah, urn, may we help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[22:07] | Rachel, what are you doing? It’s freezing. Would you come inside? | 瑞秋 你干嘛啦? 好冷喔 你到屋里来好吗? |
[22:10] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[22:13] | You wanted me to take them down | 是你叫我拆掉的 |
[22:15] | I’m taking them down, okay? | 那我就来拆啊 |
[22:20] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[22:22] | Rachel! I’m okay.I’m okay. | 瑞秋 没事 |
[22:26] | Mr. Heckles? | 黑考斯先生 |
[22:28] | Mr. Heckles could you help me, please? | 黑考斯先生 帮帮我 |
[22:32] | See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about. | 看吧 这就是我一直说的 |