时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay, okay, I checked. | 好了 我查过了 |
[00:05] | We have Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Cinnamon Stick | 我们有伯爵茶 英式早餐茶 肉桂茶 |
[00:09] | Chamomile, Mint Medley, Blackberry and… | 菊花茶 薄荷茶 黑莓茶 |
[00:13] | Oh, wait, there’s one more, Lemon Soother. | 等等 还有一种 柠檬花草茶 |
[00:17] | You’re not the guy that asked for the tea, are you? | 点茶的人不是你 对不对 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | Mail call. Rachel Green, bunk seven. | 瑞秋葛林 有你的信 |
[01:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:20] | Oh, cool. A free sample of coffee. | 酷 免费咖啡试饮包 |
[01:24] | Oh, good, because where else would we get any? | 真好 不然哪儿还有免费的咖啡喝 |
[01:28] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[01:32] | Oh, great. What is it? | 呵 这可好了 那是什么 |
[01:34] | Country club newsletter. | 乡村俱乐部的新闻通告 |
[01:36] | My mother sends me the engagement notices for inspiration. | 我妈为了激励我 专门送这种订婚消息来 |
[01:42] | Oh my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[01:44] | Oh my God! It’s Barry and Mindy. | 噢 天啊 是巴瑞和敏蒂 |
[01:46] | Barry, who you almost… Barry, who I almost… | 巴瑞 你差点就 我差点就 |
[01:48] | Mindy, your maid of… Mindy, my maid of… | 敏蒂 你的伴娘 敏蒂 我的伴娘 |
[01:50] | That’s Mindy? | 那就是敏蒂 |
[01:53] | Wow, she is pretty. | 哇 好漂亮 |
[01:56] | Lucky… | 她很幸运 |
[01:59] | to have had a friend like you. | 有你这样的朋友 |
[02:06] | Marcel, bring me the rice! come on! | 马塞尔 把饭拿过来给我 快点 |
[02:08] | Bring me the rice. Come on! | 把饭拿过来 快点 |
[02:09] | Good boy. Good bye. Come here, give me the rice. | 好孩子 好孩子 过来 拿饭给我 |
[02:11] | Thank you. Good boy. | 谢谢你 真乖 |
[02:13] | Well I see, he’s mastered the difference between | 我看他总算能弄清 |
[02:15] | “bring me the” and “pee in the”. | “拿来”跟”尿在”的分别了 |
[02:21] | “Bring me the” and Rach? | “拿来”和 瑞秋 |
[02:25] | What? Hi. | 什么事 嗨 |
[02:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:28] | Oh, this is so stupid. | 我真傻 |
[02:30] | I mean, I gave Barry up, right? Hmm. | 是我甩掉巴瑞的 不是吗 嗯 |
[02:33] | I should be happy for them. | 我应该为他们感到高兴 |
[02:35] | I am. I’m happy for them. | 我的确为他们感到高兴 |
[02:37] | Really? No. | 真的吗 假的 |
[02:39] | Oh, oh, I guess it would be different If I were with somebody. | 我想 要是我身边有了别人 感觉就不一样了 |
[02:44] | Whoa, what, what happened to “Forget relationships”. | 喔 你不是说过 不要再谈恋爱了 |
[02:50] | “I’m done with men”? The whole penis embargo? | 不再和男人在一起 你的禁欲令呢 |
[02:58] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[03:00] | I guess it’s not about no guys. | 我想应该不是说完全不要男人 |
[03:02] | It’s about the right guy, you know? Hmm. | 而是要找到对的男人 你明白吗 嗯 |
[03:04] | I mean with Barry | 跟巴瑞在一起 |
[03:06] | it was safe and it was easy, but there was no heat. | 感觉很安全自在 但是没有激情 |
[03:09] | You know, with Paolo, that’s all there was, was heat. | 跟巴洛就只有激情 |
[03:11] | And I mean, it was just this raw animal sexual… | 就是那种野兽般原始的性爱 |
[03:15] | Right, right. I got it. | 好了 好了 我明白了 |
[03:18] | I was there. | 我看在眼里 |
[03:20] | I mean, do you think you can ever have both? | 你觉得有没有可能两者兼有 |
[03:22] | You know, someone who’s like your best friend | 就是那种 是知己 |
[03:25] | but then also can make your toes curl. | 同时又能让你激情荡漾的人 |
[03:27] | Yes, yes. | 了解 了解 |
[03:29] | Yes. Yes I do. I really do. | 真的 我完全了解 |
[03:32] | In fact, it’s funny. | 其实 好玩的是 |
[03:34] | Very often, someone who you wouldn’t think could. | 通常你认为那个不会让你 |
[03:39] | curl your toes… | 激情荡漾的人 |
[03:41] | might just be the one who… Hi! | 可能就是那个 嗨 |
[03:44] | gets interrupted. Hi! | 被打断了 嗨 |
[03:46] | Hey guys, how was the movie? | 嘿 电影好看吗 |
[03:48] | Oh, so wonderful. Oh, it was so good. | 太棒了 非常好看 |
[03:50] | Suck fest. Total chick flick. | 烂到爆 只有女生才会去看 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry it wasn’t one of those movies | 很抱歉那不是那种 |
[03:57] | with like, you know, like guns and bombs… | 有枪有炮 |
[03:59] | and like buses going really fast. | 或是巴士开超快的电影 |
[04:04] | Hey, I don’t need violence to enjoy a movie. | 喂 我喜欢的电影 不一定要有暴力 |
[04:07] | Just so long as there’s a little nudity. | 只要有一些裸露镜头就够了 |
[04:10] | There was nudity. I meant female nudity. | 有裸露镜头啊 我是说女性的裸露镜头 |
[04:14] | All right, I don’t need to see Lou Grant frolicking. | 我可不想看路格兰特的前戏 |
[04:17] | Hugh, Hugh Grant. | 休 休·格兰特 |
[04:21] | All right, I’ve got to go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[04:23] | Come on, Marcel. Come on. | 过来 马塞尔 过来 |
[04:25] | Yeah, we’re gonna go take a bath. | 我们要去洗澡 |
[04:26] | Yes, we are, aren’t we? Yes, we are. | 对不对 对啊 我们要洗澡哦 好不好 |
[04:29] | They’re still just friends, right? | 他们仍然只是朋友 对吧 |
[04:36] | And I will see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[04:38] | That’s right. You’re gonna spend tomorrow at Aunt Rachel’s, aren’t you? | 没错 明天你要来瑞秋阿姨这边待一天 对不对 |
[04:41] | Hang on, hang on. Does Aunt Monica get a say in this? | 等一下 等一下 摩妮卡阿姨有没有权利说话 |
[04:45] | Please, Aunt Monica, please? | 拜托啦 摩妮卡阿姨 好不好 |
[04:47] | Oh, unclench, you’re not even gonna be here. | 拜托 放轻松 明天你根本就不在 |
[04:56] | I can not believe we’re even having this discussion. | 真不敢相信我们居然在讨论这种事 |
[04:59] | I agree. I’m like in disbelief. | 同意 我也不敢相信 |
[05:03] | I mean, don’t you think, if things were gonna happen with Rachel, | 你不觉得 如果你跟瑞秋能在一起 |
[05:05] | they would’ve happened already? | 你们早就在一起了 |
[05:06] | I’m telling you, she said she’s looking for a relationship | 我告诉你们 她说她想要跟 |
[05:09] | with someone exactly like me. | 像我这样的人谈恋爱 |
[05:11] | She really said that? | 她真的这么说 |
[05:13] | Well, I added the “exactly like me” part. | “像我这样的” 是我自己加的 |
[05:16] | But she said she’s looking for someone. | 但是她说她在找个好男人 |
[05:18] | And someone is gonna be there tonight. | 好男人今晚就会出现 |
[05:21] | “Tonight” tonight? | 今晚 你是说真的 |
[05:23] | Well, I think it’s perfect, you know? | 我想这一定会很完美 |
[05:24] | It’s just gonna be the two of us. | 只有我们两个 |
[05:26] | She spent all day taking care of my monkey. | 她整天都在照顾我的猴子 |
[05:31] | I can’t remember the last time I got a girl | 我都不记得上次有女生 |
[05:33] | to take care of my monkey. | 照顾我的猴子是什么时候的事了 |
[05:39] | Anyway, you know, I figured after work | 反正 我想下班后 |
[05:41] | I’d go pick up a bottle of wine. | 我去买一瓶酒 |
[05:44] | Go over there and try to woo her. | 然后过去向她求爱 |
[05:49] | Hey, you know what you should do? | 你知道你应该怎么做吗 |
[05:50] | You should take her back to the 1890s | 你应该带她回到19世纪末 |
[05:52] | when that phrase was last used. | 当时还有人使用那种字眼 |
[05:59] | If you keep this up, honey | 如果你坚持下去 |
[06:00] | I swear you’ll be finished with this sucker by the end of the week. | 不到周末 你和那个浑蛋就一起玩完了 |
[06:03] | Now, now the one in the feathered boa, that’s Dr. Francis. | 那个围着羽绒围巾的是法兰西斯医生 |
[06:06] | Now, she used to be a man. | 她以前是个男人 |
[06:09] | Okay, oh look. See now there’s Raven. We hate her. | 你看 那是瑞文 我们讨厌她 |
[06:13] | We’re glad she’s dying. | 很高兴她快死了 |
[06:15] | And then What? What? Marcel! | 然后 怎么了 马塞尔 |
[06:17] | Are you playing with Monica’s shoes? | 你在玩摩妮卡的鞋子吗 |
[06:20] | You know you’re not supposed to… | 你知道你不可以 |
[06:21] | Whao! | 哇喔 |
[06:24] | Marcel, did you poo in the shoe? | 马塞尔 你是不是在鞋子里大便了 |
[06:27] | Oh, Marcel. Bad monkey. Oh! | 马塞尔 坏猴子 噢 |
[06:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[06:33] | Oh! | 噢 |
[06:38] | Sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴瑞 |
[06:40] | A little engagement gift. | 一点祝贺你订婚的小礼物 |
[06:42] | I’m sure you didn’t register for that. | 你的礼物清单上肯定没有这个 |
[06:53] | Who died? Who died? | 谁死了 谁死了 |
[06:55] | Roll him over. Oh, come on, roll him over! Oh! | 把他翻过来 快点 把他翻过来 噢 |
[06:59] | Well, we know it wasn’t Dexter, right? Marcel? Because… | 我们知道那不是德柯斯特 对不对 马塞尔 因为 |
[07:04] | Marcel? Marcel? Marc… | 马塞尔 马塞尔 马… |
[07:08] | How could you lose him? | 你怎么可能把他弄丢了 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不知道 我也不知道 |
[07:11] | We were watching TV. | 我们在看电视 |
[07:12] | And then he pooped in Monica’s shoe. | 然后他在摩妮卡的鞋子里大便 |
[07:14] | Wait. He pooped in my shoe? Which one? | 等等 他在我的鞋子里大便 哪一只 |
[07:18] | I don’t know. The left one. | 不知道 左脚那一只 |
[07:21] | Which ones? | 哪一双 |
[07:22] | Oh, those little clunky Amish things you think go with everything. | 就是那双你认为百搭的笨重老土的鞋 |
[07:28] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[07:29] | Whoa, oh! Why is the air in here so negative? | 为什么空气中充满了负面情绪 |
[07:34] | Rachel lost Marcel. Oh, no. How? | 瑞秋把马塞尔弄丢了 噢 不会吧 怎么弄的 |
[07:37] | He pooped in my shoe. | 他在我的鞋子里大便 |
[07:39] | Which one? | 哪一只? |
[07:40] | Those cute little black ones I wear all the time. | 就是我常穿的那双可爱的黑鞋 |
[07:42] | No, which one? | 不是 是哪一只 |
[07:45] | The right or left? | 右脚还是左脚 |
[07:47] | Because the left one is lucky. | 因为左脚的话代表幸运 |
[07:50] | Come on, you guys. What’re we gonna do? What’re we gonna do? | 拜托 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[07:52] | All right, all right, all right. You’re a monkey. | 好吧 好吧 假如你是一只猴子 |
[07:54] | You’re loose in the city. | 在城市里走失了 |
[07:56] | Where do you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[07:58] | Okay, it’s his first time out. | 这是他第一次出门 |
[07:59] | So he’s probably gonna want to do some of the touristy things. | 所以他可能会去一些观光景点 |
[08:05] | I’ll go to Cats. You go to the Russian Tea Room. | 我去百老汇那边找 你们去俄国茶坊找 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God! | 去 死 吧 |
[08:11] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托你们 |
[08:12] | He’s gonna be home any minute. He’s gonna kill me. | 他马上就会回来 他会杀了我的 |
[08:15] | Okay, we start with the building. | 我们先从这栋房子开始 |
[08:16] | You guys take the first and second floor. | 你们去1楼和2楼找 |
[08:18] | Phoebe and I will take third and fourth. | 菲比跟我去3楼跟4楼 |
[08:20] | Whoa, whoa, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? | 那我怎么办 我要做什么 |
[08:21] | Okay, you stay here and just wait by the phone. | 好 你留在这里等电话 |
[08:23] | Spray Lysol in my shoe and wait for Ross to kill you. | 在我的鞋子里喷清洁剂 等罗斯回来杀你 |
[08:27] | Does anybody want to trade? | 有人想要跟我换吗 |
[08:37] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[08:39] | Mr. Heckles, our friend lost a monkey. Have you seen it? | 黑考斯先生 我们朋友的猴子走丢了 你有没有看到 |
[08:42] | I left a Belgian waffle out here. Did you take it? | 我放了一个松饼在外头 是不是你们拿走的 |
[08:45] | No. | 不是 |
[08:46] | Why would you leave your Belgian waffle in the hall? | 你为什么会把松饼放在走廊里 |
[08:49] | I wasn’t ready for it. | 我还不想吃 |
[08:51] | The monkey, have you seen a monkey? | 猴子 你有没有看到一只猴子 |
[08:54] | I saw Regis Philbin once. | 我见过主持人瑞吉斯一次 |
[08:57] | Thank you, Mr. Heckles. | 谢谢你 黑考斯先生 |
[09:00] | You owe me a waffle. | 你们欠我一个松饼 |
[09:03] | Okay, he’s a black capuchin monkey with a white face… | 他是一只白脸的黑色僧帽猴… |
[09:07] | with Russian dressing and pickles on the side. | 加俄式调味汁 外加腌黄瓜 |
[09:11] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Hi! Hey. How did it go today? | 嗨 嘿 今天还可以吧 |
[09:17] | Oh, great. It went great. Really great. Yeah. | 噢 好极了 非常顺利 好 |
[09:20] | Hey, is that wine? Yeah. Yeah. | 嘿 你带酒来了 对啊 |
[09:22] | You, want some? | 要喝一些吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, I would love some. Yeah. | 噢 我很想喝 好的 |
[09:25] | But you know what? You know what? | 这样好了 这样好了 |
[09:27] | Let’s not drink it here. | 我们不要在这里喝 |
[09:28] | I’m feeling kind of crazy. Do you want to go to Newark? | 我突然想疯一下 你想不想去纽瓦克 |
[09:34] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 好啊 |
[09:37] | We could do that. | 我们当然可以去 |
[09:38] | But before we head off to the murder capital of the Northeast | 但在去东北部谋杀案的首府之前 |
[09:42] | I was kinda wanting to run something by you. | 我想先跟你谈一件事 |
[09:45] | You know how we were, you know, talking before. | 你知道我们先前谈过的 |
[09:48] | About relationships and stuff, well… | 有关恋爱之类的话题 |
[09:51] | Oh God, Ross, I cannot do this. | 噢 天啊 罗斯 我不能这么做 |
[09:53] | Okay, quick and painful. | 好吧 迅速而痛苦 |
[10:04] | Oh God! | 噢 天啊 |
[10:05] | Okay, all right. All right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[10:08] | Ross, please don’t hate me. | 罗斯 请不要恨我 |
[10:11] | Oh what? What? What? | 噢 怎么了 怎么了 |
[10:15] | You know Marcel? | 马塞尔他 |
[10:17] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Well, I kind of, I kind of lost him. | 嗯 我好像把他弄丢了 |
[10:38] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[10:40] | I mean, all I asked you to do was keep him in the apartment. | 我只是要你看着他 让他待在这间公寓 |
[10:44] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[10:46] | You know what? I guess it’s partially my fault, you know? | 你知道吗 我想我也有错 |
[10:48] | I mean, I shouldn’t have asked you to start off with a monkey. | 我不应该一开始就让你照顾猴子 |
[10:50] | I should have started you off with like a pen or a pencil. | 应该先让你照看一支铅笔之类的 |
[10:54] | Ross, I’m doing everything that I can. | 罗斯 我已经尽力了 |
[10:56] | I’ve got everybody looking for him and I got… | 大家都在找他 而且我还 |
[11:01] | Who is it? Animal Control. | 哪一位 动物控制中心 |
[11:03] | See, I’ve even got Animal Control. | 你看 我还打电话到动物控制中心了 |
[11:06] | You called Animal Control? | 你打电话给动物控制中心了 |
[11:07] | Uhhuh! | 嗯啊 |
[11:10] | Why? Do you not like them? | 怎么了 你不喜欢他们吗 |
[11:14] | Marcel is an illegal exotic animal. | 马塞尔是非法引进的外来动物 |
[11:22] | I’m not allowed to have him in the city. | 我是非法饲养 |
[11:24] | If they find him, they’ll take him away from me. | 万一被他们找到 他们就会把他带走 |
[11:28] | Okay, well now see, you never ever ever told us that. | 好吧 你看 你从来没有告诉过我们这些 |
[11:32] | That’s right, because I didn’t expect | 没错 因为我没想到 |
[11:34] | you were gonna invite them to the apartment. | 你会邀请他们来这里 |
[11:41] | Hi, thanks for coming. | 你好 谢谢你赶过来 |
[11:43] | Somebody called about a monkey? | 有人遗失猴子 |
[11:45] | Oh,oh, you know what? | 噢 你知道吗 |
[11:47] | That was a complete misunderstanding. | 那完全是个误会 |
[11:49] | Yeah, we thought we had a monkey, but we didn’t. | 对啊 我们以为我们养的只猴子 结果不是 |
[11:51] | It turned out it was a hat. Cat. | 那是顶帽子 猫 |
[11:53] | Cat. What did I say? | 猫 我刚说的是什么 |
[11:55] | Hi, we checked the third and fourth floor. | 3楼跟4楼 我们都去看过了 |
[11:57] | No one’s seen Marcel. | 没有人看到马塞尔 |
[11:58] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[11:59] | My uncle Marcel. | 我叔叔马塞尔 |
[12:00] | Oh, is that who the monkey’s named after? | 噢 猴子的名字就是这样来的 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic | 你们知道私自豢养非法引进的外来动物 |
[12:07] | is punishable by up to two years in prison | 最高可罚两年牢狱 |
[12:10] | and confiscation of the animal. | 而且动物要被没收 |
[12:11] | Oh my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[12:13] | You’d put that poor little creature in jail? | 你要把那个可怜的小东西关在监狱里 |
[12:21] | Pheebs, you remember how we talked about | 菲比 记不记得我们说过 |
[12:23] | saying things quietly to yourself first? | 说话前要先想一下 |
[12:26] | Yes, but there isn’t always time. | 记得 但不是总有时间可以这样做 |
[12:32] | Look, I’m sure there’s some friendly way to reconcile this. | 我相信一定有更友善的方式解决 |
[12:36] | Have a seat. | 你先请坐 |
[12:37] | First of all, we haven’t been introduced. | 我们还没自我介绍 |
[12:38] | I’m Monica Geller. | 我是摩妮卡盖勒 |
[12:40] | Oh my God, you are! | 噢 天啊 是你 |
[12:43] | And you’re Rachel Green. Yeah. | 而你是瑞秋葛林 对 |
[12:46] | Luisa Gianetti. Lincoln High? | 露伊莎基雅内蒂 林肯中学 |
[12:49] | I sat behind you guys in homeroom. | 每次在教室上课时 我都坐在你们后面 |
[12:52] | Oh! Luisa. Oh, my God. | 露伊莎 噢 我的天啊 |
[12:56] | Monica, it’s Luisa! | 摩妮卡 是露伊莎耶 |
[12:59] | Luisa from homeroom. | 同间教室的露伊莎 |
[13:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:03] | You have no idea who I am, do you? No. | 你根本不知道我是谁 对不对 不知道 |
[13:06] | Not at all. | 完全不知道 |
[13:08] | Well, maybe that’s because you spent four years ignoring me. | 也许是因为整整四年 你们都没正眼瞧过我 |
[13:13] | Would it have been so hard to say “Morning, Luisa” | 说句 早安 露伊莎 或是 |
[13:15] | or “Nice overalls”? | 好可爱的吊带裤 有那么难吗 |
[13:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 噢 真对不起 |
[13:25] | It’s not so much you. | 我不怪你 |
[13:26] | You were fat. You had your own problems. | 你那时候很胖 问题已经够多了 |
[13:31] | But you, what a bitch! | 但是你 真是个讨人厌的女生 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[13:37] | Alright, you know what? Be that as it may. | 这样好了 过去就算了 |
[13:40] | You think you could you help us out here on that monkey thing. | 猴子的事 能不能请你帮个忙 |
[13:42] | You know, just for old times’ sake? | 就当看在过去的份上 |
[13:44] | Go Bobcats! | 加油 山猫队 |
[13:47] | I could. But I won’t. | 我可以 但是我不帮 |
[13:50] | If I find that monkey, he’s mine. | 如果我找到猴子 他就是我的了 |
[13:54] | Dun-dun-duuuur! | 当 当 当 |
[13:58] | Sorry! | 很遗憾 |
[14:04] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[14:07] | Marcel? Marcel? | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[14:15] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨 有事吗 |
[14:21] | We’re kind of having an emergency. | 我们有点紧急状况 |
[14:23] | And we were looking for something. | 我们在找东西 |
[14:26] | A monkey. Yes! Have you seen any? | 找猴子 对 你有没有看到一只猴子 |
[14:29] | No. No. I haven’t seen a monkey. | 没有 我没看到什么猴子 |
[14:32] | Do you know anything about fixing radiators? | 你们知道怎么样修理散热器吗 |
[14:34] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[14:35] | Did you try turning the knob back the other way? | 你们有没有试着 把开关往相反方向转 |
[14:38] | Of course. Oh, then, no. | 当然有 那我们就没办法了 |
[14:45] | Taste this Daiquiri. Is there too much rum in here? | 你尝尝鸡尾酒 莱姆酒是不是放太多了 |
[14:47] | Just a second. Hope you find your monkey. | 等一下 希望你们快点找到猴子 |
[14:50] | Oh, no, wait. No, no, no. Wait, wait. | 噢 不 等一下等一下 |
[14:52] | We may not know anything about radiators per se. | 我们可能不太熟悉散热器 |
[14:55] | But we do have a certain amount of expertise | 但是我们对环境的冷暖 |
[14:58] | in the heating and cooling milieu. | 有一定程度的认知 |
[15:04] | Aren’t we kind of in the middle of something here? | 我们不是还有事情要做吗 |
[15:06] | Yes, but these women are very hot and they need our help. | 对 但是这些女人很热 而且需要我们帮忙 |
[15:11] | And very hot. | 而且还很辣 |
[15:15] | We can’t, all right? | 我们不可以这样 好吗 |
[15:18] | We’re sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[15:19] | You have no idea how sorry. | 你们不知道我们有多遗憾 |
[15:21] | But we promised we’d find this monkey. | 但是我们已经答应了要去找猴子 |
[15:23] | If you see him, he’s about yea high. | 如果你们看到他 他大概这么高 |
[15:25] | And answers to the name Marcel. | 叫他马塞尔他会回应 |
[15:26] | So if we could get some pictures of you | 如果能够拥有你们的照片 |
[15:29] | you’d really be helping us out. | 你们就算是帮了大忙了 |
[15:39] | Okay, from now on, you don’t get to talk to other people. | 好吧 从现在开始 你不准跟外人说话 |
[15:43] | Marcel? Marcel! | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[15:45] | Marcel? Marcel? | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[15:49] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God! What?! | 噢 天啊 怎么了 |
[15:52] | Something just brushed up against my right leg. | 有东西拂过我的右腿 |
[15:54] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[15:55] | Ooh! Oh, it’s okay. It was just my left leg. | 喔 噢 没什么 那是我的左腿 |
[16:01] | Look, Phoebe. | 你看 菲比 |
[16:02] | Oh, yeah. Oh, Marcel. Come here. | 噢 太好了 噢 马塞尔 过来 |
[16:04] | Oh, come here, Marcel. Step aside, ladies! | 过来 马塞尔 两位小姐 请让开 |
[16:08] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[16:09] | Just a small tranquilizer. | 只是一点镇静剂 |
[16:27] | Run, Marcel! Run! Run, Marcel! | 快跑 马塞尔 快跑 跑啊 马塞尔 |
[16:29] | Damn. Are you okay? | 该死 你还好吧 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah! I think so. | 噢 还好 应该没事 |
[16:34] | I just… Oh! | 我只是 噢 |
[16:38] | Huh. Whoah! | 哈 哇喔 |
[16:42] | Oh, gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:52] | Marcel. Marcel. | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[16:54] | This is ridiculous. We’ve been all over the neighborhood. | 这太荒谬了 整个社区都找遍了 |
[16:57] | He’s gone. He’s just gone. | 他不见了 就这么消失了 |
[16:59] | Ross, you don’t know that. | 罗斯 你怎么知道 |
[17:00] | Oh come on. It’s cold, it’s dark. | 噢 拜托 现在又冷又暗 |
[17:02] | He doesn’t know the Village. | 他根本不知道路 |
[17:05] | And now I have a broken foot. Oh, my… | 现在我的脚又受伤了 |
[17:07] | I have no monkey and a broken foot. | 我的猴子不见了 脚又受伤了 |
[17:10] | Thank you very much. | 真是谢谢你 |
[17:11] | Ross you know, I’ve said I’m sorry like a million times. | 罗斯 我已经跟你道歉过无数次了 |
[17:14] | What do you want me to do? Huh? | 你要我怎么做 |
[17:16] | What do you want? You want me to break my foot too? | 到底要我怎么样 要我也踢伤脚吗 |
[17:18] | Okay here, I’m gonna break my foot right now. Ow! | 好吧 我也来踢伤我的脚 |
[17:20] | Oh God! My God! There, are you happy now? | 我的天呀 好了 这下你高兴了吧 |
[17:24] | Yeah, yeah. You know, now that you kicked the sign. | 对 就在你踢完路标之后 |
[17:27] | Hey, I don’t miss Marcel anymore. | 嘿 我突然不再想念马塞尔了 |
[17:33] | You know, it’s not like I did this on purpose. | 我又不是故意的 |
[17:36] | No, no, no, no, no. This is just vintage Rachel. | 不 不 当然不是 这只是典型的瑞秋 |
[17:38] | I mean, things just sort of happen around you. | 你身边的事都是自动发生 |
[17:41] | I mean, you’re off in Rachel Land | 你一直都活在自己的世界里 |
[17:43] | doing your Rachel thing | 做你自己的事 |
[17:44] | totally oblivious to people’s monkeys | 完全无视别人的猴子 |
[17:47] | or to people’s feelings. Ross. | 或是别人的感受 罗斯 |
[17:49] | I don’t even want to hear it… Ross. | 我不想听了 罗斯 |
[17:52] | Forget it, okay? Ross. | 算了 可以吗 罗斯 |
[17:53] | What? What? What? | 怎么了 干嘛 干嘛 |
[17:58] | Hey, banana man. | 嘿 香蕉男 |
[18:07] | Oh, this is so intense. | 噢 真是有够强的 |
[18:08] | One side of my butt is totally asleep. | 我一边的屁股完全麻掉 |
[18:11] | And the other side has no idea. | 另一边却完全不知道 |
[18:18] | Hi, did you order some bananas? | 嗨 香蕉是你买的吗 |
[18:20] | What about it? Give me my monkey back. | 那又怎样 猴子还我 |
[18:23] | I don’t have a monkey. | 我没有猴子 |
[18:24] | Then what’s with all the bananas? Potassium. | 那买那么多香蕉干什么 补钾 |
[18:31] | Marcel? Marcel. | 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[18:32] | Okay, where is he? Where is he? Marcel? Marcel? | 他在哪儿 他在哪儿 马塞尔 马塞尔 |
[18:38] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 |
[18:41] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[18:42] | That’s my monkey. That’s Patty. Patty the monkey. | 那是我的猴子 派蒂 猴子派蒂 |
[18:47] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:49] | Come here, Marcel. Come on. Come here, Patty. | 马塞尔 快点过来 派蒂过来 |
[18:52] | Come here, Marcel. | 过来这里 马塞尔 |
[18:54] | Come here, Patty. | 派蒂 过来这里 |
[18:56] | Here, monkey. Here, monkey. Here, monkey. | 过来 猴子 过来这里 |
[18:59] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[19:01] | Okay, give me my monkey back. | 猴子还我 |
[19:03] | That’s my monkey. | 他是我的猴子 |
[19:04] | You’re both gonna have to take this up with the judge. | 你们俩到法官那儿去理论吧 |
[19:06] | That’s not my monkey. Just the dress is mine. | 那不是我的猴子 不过裙子是我的 |
[19:09] | You can send it back whenever. | 你方便的时候再寄回来给我 |
[19:11] | All right, I want my monkey. No. | 我要我的猴子 不行 |
[19:13] | Oh, come on, Luisa. | 拜托你 露伊莎 |
[19:15] | Sorry, prom queen. | 很抱歉 舞会皇后 |
[19:16] | You had to be a bitch in high school. | 你高中时干嘛那么讨厌 |
[19:18] | You couldn’t have been fat. | 为何不当个胖妹 |
[19:22] | Alright look, okay, in high school I was the prom queen. | 好吧 高中时 我是舞会皇后 |
[19:25] | And I was the homecoming queen and the class president. | 也是返校日皇后和班长 |
[19:27] | And you were also there. | 而你也一直都存在 |
[19:31] | Look, if you take this monkey… | 如果你带走这只猴子 |
[19:32] | I will lose one of the most important people in my life. | 我会失去生命中一个最重要的人 |
[19:35] | You can hate me if you want. | 你可以恨我 |
[19:37] | But please do not punish him. | 但是请不要惩罚他 |
[19:40] | Come on, Luisa, you have a chance to be the bigger person here. | 拜托你 露伊莎 此时你有机会成为大人物 |
[19:43] | Take it. | 把握机会吧 |
[19:48] | No. | 不要 |
[19:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Well then how about I call your supervisor. | 那我就要打电话给你的长官 |
[19:54] | And I tell her that you shot my friend in the ass with a dart. | 告诉她你在我朋友的屁股上开了一枪 |
[20:05] | Hey, it’ll be nice to get this off finally, | 嘿 终于能把这件衣服脱下来了 |
[20:06] | won’t it? Yes, it will. | 感觉一定很好 对吧 |
[20:08] | Or we can leave it on for now. That’s fine. | 不然继续让你穿着 也没关系 |
[20:11] | You know, with the right pair of pumps | 再配上鞋 |
[20:12] | that would be a great little outfit. | 就是完美的一套小礼服了 |
[20:19] | Listen, I’m sorry I was so hard on you before. | 很抱歉先前对你的态度那么差 |
[20:22] | You know, I just… | 我只是 |
[20:23] | No, Ross, come on. No, no. | 不 罗斯 别这样说 |
[20:25] | It was my fault. I almost lost your… | 都是我不好 几乎让你失去… |
[20:27] | No no. Yeah, but you were the one who got him back. | 不 不 多亏了你 他才能回来 |
[20:29] | You know, you were great. | 你真的很了不起 |
[20:35] | Hey, we still have that bottle of wine. | 嘿 我们的酒还在 |
[20:39] | Are you in the mood for something grape? | 你还有没有心情来点 葡萄酒 |
[20:43] | Sure, that would be good. | 好啊 好主意 |
[20:45] | All right! | 好 |
[20:56] | The neighbors must be vacuuming. | 一定是邻居在吸地板 |
[21:04] | Well, as long as we’re here… | 只要我们在这里 |
[21:11] | and not on the subject. | 不是在谈那个话题 |
[21:14] | I was thinking about | 我刚在想 |
[21:18] | how mad we got at each other before. | 我们两个都在生对方的气 |
[21:24] | And I was thinking maybe it was partially because of how we… | 我在想 可能也是因为我们都 |
[21:29] | Rachel? Barry? | 瑞秋 巴瑞 |
[21:31] | I can’t.I can’t do it. I can’t marry Mindy. | 我没办法 我办不到 我不能娶敏蒂 |
[21:36] | I think I’m still in love with you. Oh! | 我想我还爱着你 噢 |
[21:44] | We have got to start locking that door. | 我们得开始锁门了 |
[21:56] | This is me in “The Sound of Music”. | 那是我演”音乐之声”的时候 |
[21:58] | You see the Von Trapp kids? No. | 有看到冯崔普家的孩子们吗 没有 |
[22:00] | That’s because I’m in front of them. | 那是因为我站在他们前面 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I thought that was an Alp. | 对哦 我以为那是阿尔卑斯山 |
[22:06] | Well, high school was not my favorite time. | 中学并不是我喜欢的时光 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. I loved high school, you know? | 是吗 我中学时超快乐的 |
[22:10] | It was just like four years of parties and dating and sex. | 四年都在派对 约会 跟女生上床 |
[22:14] | Yeah well, I went to boarding school with 400 boys. | 我则是跟四百个男生 一起上寄宿学校 |
[22:18] | Any sex I had would’ve involved a major lifestyle choice. | 想上床 就得改变整个性向 |
[22:24] | Gosh, doesn’t it seem like a million years ago? | 天啊 感觉好像是几百万年前的事了 对不对 |
[22:29] | Oh! | 噢 |
[22:31] | Oh, my butt cheek is waking up. Oh! | 噢 我的屁股开始苏醒了 噢 |