时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can’t believe you would actually say that. | 真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[00:06] | I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. | 我宁可当花生先生 也不当盐先生 |
[00:10] | No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor, all right? | 不会吧 盐先生是个水手哦 |
[00:13] | He’s gotta be, like, the toughest snack there is. | 他一定是最强悍的零食 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. You don’t wanna mess with corn nuts. | 难说 不要惹到玉米坚果 |
[00:21] | They’re crazy. | 他们是疯子 |
[00:25] | Oh my God. Oh my God. You guys, you gotta come see this. | 我的天 我的天 你们快过来看 |
[00:27] | There’s some creep out there with a telescope. | 那边有个变态拿着一个望远镜 |
[00:32] | I can’t believe it. He’s looking right at us. | 真不敢相信 他居然在看我们 |
[00:35] | Oh, that is so sick. | 真是有病 |
[00:37] | I feel violated. | 我感觉被侵犯了 |
[00:39] | And not in a good way. | 感觉很不好 |
[00:41] | How can people do that? | 怎么有人会这么做 |
[00:45] | Oh, you guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. | 你们看 丑陋裸男买了一双倒立鞋 |
[01:41] | I’m telling you, years from now | 我告诉你们 多年后 |
[01:43] | school children will study it | 学生们都会把这个 |
[01:45] | as one of the greatest first dates of all time. | 当作史上最棒的第一次约会来学习 |
[01:49] | It was unbelievable. | 顺利到不可思议 |
[01:50] | We could totally be ourselves. | 我们非常的自在 |
[01:52] | We didn’t have to play any games. | 不需要耍心机 |
[01:54] | So have you called her yet? | 你打电话给她了吗 |
[01:55] | Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? | 让她知道我喜欢她 你疯了吗 |
[01:58] | Guys! It’s gross. | 你们 男生真差劲 |
[02:00] | It’s the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? | 才过一天而已 你要我看起来很饥渴吗 |
[02:02] | I’m right. Right? | 我说的对 对吧 |
[02:04] | Let her dangle. Yeah, definitely. | 吊她胃口 没错 |
[02:07] | I can’t believe my parents are actually pressuring me | 真不敢相信我爸妈一直强迫我 |
[02:09] | to find one of you people. | 要我找你们这种人 |
[02:12] | God! Come on. Just do it. | 拜托 只管去做 |
[02:14] | Call her. Stop being so testosteroney. | 打给她 别摆出一付臭男人的样子 |
[02:20] | Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat. | 那是旧金山的特产 |
[02:28] | I got her machine. Her answering machine? | 是机器 她的答录机 |
[02:30] | No, interestingly enough, her leaf blower picked up. | 不是 是她的扫叶机接的 |
[02:36] | So, why didn’t you say anything? | 那你怎么不说话 |
[02:38] | Oh, no no no no. Last time I left a spontaneous message. | 不 不 不 不 上次我毫无准备就留言 |
[02:41] | I ended up using the phrase “Yes. indeedio.” | 结果讲出”木有温题”这种蠢话 |
[02:46] | Look, it’s Rachel and Barry. | 你们看 是瑞秋和巴瑞 |
[02:48] | No, no, don’t everybody look at once. | 大家不要一起回头看 |
[02:50] | Okay, okay. What’s going on? | 好 好 现在怎么样 |
[02:52] | Okay, they’re just talking. | 他们只是在交谈 |
[02:53] | Yeah well, does he look upset? | 他看起来有没有很生气 |
[02:55] | Does he look like he was just told to shove anything? | 他是不是一副像被告之去死的样子 |
[02:59] | No, no, actually he’s smiling. | 没有 他在微笑 |
[03:02] | Oh my God. Don’t do that. | 天啊 不要那样 |
[03:05] | What? What? What? | 怎么了怎么了怎么了 |
[03:06] | That man across the street just kicked that pigeon. | 对面有个男人踢了鸽子一脚 |
[03:12] | And basically, that’s how a bill becomes a law. | 基本上 提案就是这样成为法案的 |
[03:19] | See? Hey, Rach. Hey. | 知道了吗 嘿 瑞秋 嘿 |
[03:22] | How’d it go? | 你们还好吧 |
[03:24] | You know, it was, it was actually really great. | 说真的 感觉还真好 |
[03:28] | He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room. | 他带我去俄国茶坊吃午餐 |
[03:30] | And I had that chicken, you know. | 我吃的鸡肉 就是那种 |
[03:31] | where you poke it and all the butter squirts out. | 一刺奶油就全流出来了 |
[03:34] | Not a good day for birds. | 今天不是鸟类的好日子 |
[03:36] | And then we took a walk down to Bendels. | 然后我们去逛百货公司 |
[03:38] | And I told him not to. | 我跟他说不要 |
[03:39] | But he got me a little bottle of Chanel. | 但他还是给我买了一小瓶香奈儿香水 |
[03:42] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[03:44] | Now was that before or after you told him | 那是在你跟他说之前还是之后 |
[03:46] | to stop calling, stop sending you flowers | 让他别再打电话 别再给你送花 |
[03:48] | and to generally leave you alone, huh? | 不要再烦你 |
[03:51] | Right. Well, we never actually got to that. | 那个我们一直没提到 |
[03:55] | Oh, it was just so nice to see him again, you know? | 能再见到他的感觉真好 |
[03:59] | It was, it was comfortable and it was familiar. | 很舒服很熟悉 |
[04:02] | It was just nice. | 感觉真好 |
[04:04] | That’s, that’s “nice” twice. | 感觉真好 你讲两次了 |
[04:08] | Rachel, what’s going on? | 瑞秋 这到底是怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Isn’t this the same Barry who you left at the altar? | 他不是那个在圣坛前被你甩掉的巴瑞吗 |
[04:12] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, but it was different with him today. | 是啊 可是今天和他在一起感觉不一样 |
[04:17] | I mean, he wasn’t like Orthodontist Guy, you know? | 他今天不像个矫正牙医 |
[04:20] | I mean, we had fun. Is there anything wrong with that? | 我们玩得很开心 这有什么不对吗 |
[04:25] | Yes! | 有 |
[04:28] | Why? I have my reasons. | 为什么 我有我的理由 |
[04:33] | Okay, how about the fact that he’s engaged to another woman | 事实是 他已经订婚了 而未婚妻刚好是 |
[04:36] | who just happens to be your ex-best friend? | 你以前最好的朋友 这没关系吗 |
[04:38] | All right. All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好啦 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[04:40] | I know it’s stupid. | 我知道这样做很蠢 |
[04:41] | I’ll go see him this afternoon. | 我今天下午去找他 |
[04:43] | And I will just put an end to it. | 结束这整件事 |
[04:45] | Wow! Wow! Yeah. | 哇 哇 对啊 |
[04:52] | I’m not crazy, right? I mean, it was never like that. | 我没疯吧 以前都不是这样的 |
[04:56] | No, it wasn’t. | 你没疯 以前不是这样的 |
[05:00] | Oh. It was so nice having this little sink here. | 这里有个小水槽真好 |
[05:09] | Oh Danielle, I wasn’t expecting the machine. | 丹妮儿 我没想到是答录机接的 |
[05:14] | Give me a call when you get a chance. | 有空的话 打电话给我 |
[05:19] | Bye bye! | 再见 |
[05:21] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[05:25] | That’s what you’ve been working on for the past two hours? | 你这两个小时就在忙这个 |
[05:29] | Hey, l’ve been honing. | 喂 我是在演练 |
[05:31] | What was with the dishes? | 和盘子有什么关系 |
[05:33] | Oh, I wanted her to think I might be in a restaurant. | 我要她以为我在餐厅里 |
[05:36] | You know, I might have some kind of life. | 我也有自己的娱乐生活 |
[05:39] | Like I haven’t been sitting around here honing for the last two hours? | 总不能让她觉得 我是在这儿演练了两个小时吧 |
[05:43] | Look look, he’s doing it again. | 快看 又来了 |
[05:44] | The guy with the telescope. | 那个拿望远镜的家伙 |
[05:45] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:48] | Oh. Go away! Stop looking in here! | 走开 不要再往这边看了 |
[05:53] | Great. Now he’s waving back. | 好极了 现在他也在跟我们挥手 |
[05:57] | We gotta do something about that guy. | 我们要想个办法对付那个家伙 |
[05:58] | This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment. | 今天早上 我抓到他在偷窥我们家 |
[06:01] | It creeps me out. I feel like I can’t do stuff. | 我吓一跳 感觉像是什么都不能做了 |
[06:05] | What kind of stuff? | 你都做些什么 |
[06:08] | Will you grow up? I’m not talking about sexy stuff. | 成熟一点好不好 我说的不是那些色情的事 |
[06:12] | but like, when I’m cooking naked. | 我只不过是煮饭时全裸而已 |
[06:17] | You cook naked? | 你煮饭时全裸 |
[06:18] | Yeah, toast, oatmeal. Nothing that spatters. | 对啊 吐司 麦片粥 不会溅出来的食物 |
[06:25] | What are you looking at me for? I didn’t know that. | 你们看我干嘛 我又不知道 |
[06:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[06:31] | Oh, I just… Oh, Barry, this was not good. | 我只是 巴瑞 这样不好 |
[06:35] | No, it was. It was very, very good. | 不 那感觉非常非常好 |
[06:38] | What about Mindy? Oh, way better than Mindy. | 那敏蒂呢 比跟敏蒂好太多了 |
[06:43] | No, not that. I mean, what about you and Mindy? | 不是指那个 我是说 你跟敏蒂怎么办 |
[06:47] | Oh. If you want, I’ll just break it off with her. | 如果你愿意 我去跟她退婚 |
[06:50] | No no no no no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[06:52] | I mean, don’t do that. I mean not for me. | 不要那样 不要因为我退婚 |
[06:54] | Dr. Farber, Bobby Rush is here for his adjustment. | 法柏医生 巴比拉什来做调整 |
[06:58] | Thanks, Bernice. | 谢谢你 柏妮丝 |
[07:00] | Let’s go away this weekend. | 我们这个周末去远一点的地方吧 |
[07:03] | Oh, Barry. Come on. This is all way too… | 巴瑞 拜托 这太… |
[07:05] | No,no, we can, we can go to Aruba. | 不 不 我们可以去阿鲁巴岛 |
[07:07] | When I went there on what would’ve been our honeymoon | 我在本来应该是我们蜜月的时候去过了 |
[07:11] | It was, it was really nice. You would’ve liked it. | 那里真的很美 你会很喜欢的 |
[07:16] | I had a bra. | 我本来有穿胸罩 |
[07:29] | Hey, Dr. Farber. | 嘿 法柏医生 |
[07:31] | All right, Miss Green, everything looks fine. | 好 葛林小姐 一切看起来都很好 |
[07:34] | Yep, I think we’re starting to see some real progress here. | 我想我们已经看到一点进展了 |
[07:41] | What? I’m 12, I’m not stupid. | 怎么 我12岁 不代表我很笨 |
[07:55] | Can I use your phone? Yeah. | 我能不能借用你们的电话 可以 |
[07:57] | But for future reference. | 不过 供日后参考 |
[07:58] | That thing in your hand can also be used as a phone. | 你手里的那个东西 也可以用来当电话使 |
[08:06] | Yes, it’s working. | 对呀 线路没问题呀 |
[08:09] | Why isn’t she calling me back? | 她为什么不回我电话 |
[08:11] | Maybe she never got your message. | 她也许根本没听到你的留言 |
[08:13] | You know, if you want, you could call her machine. | 你也可以打她的答录机 |
[08:15] | And if she has a lot of beeps | 如果听到很多哔哔声 |
[08:17] | that means she probably didn’t get her messages yet. | 表示她很有可能还没听留言 |
[08:20] | You don’t think that makes me seem a little… | 你们不觉得这样会让我看起来有点 |
[08:22] | Desperate? Needy? Pathetic? | 绝望 饥渴 可悲 |
[08:24] | Uha, you obviously saw my personal ad. | 哈 你一定看过我的征友启事 |
[08:30] | How many beeps? She answered. | 哔了几声 她接起来了 |
[08:34] | You see, this is where you’d use that “hello” word we talked about. | 这个时候你就可以用 我们讨论过的 “喂”这个字 |
[08:39] | I’m not gonna talk to her. | 我才不要 |
[08:39] | She obviously got my message and is choosing not to call me. | 很明显她已听到我的留言 选择不回我电话 |
[08:42] | Now I’m needy and snubbed. | 现在我不但饥渴 还被冷落 |
[08:46] | God, I miss just being needy. | 天呀 我真想念纯饥渴的滋味 |
[08:50] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[08:51] | So how’d he take it? | 他的反应如何 |
[08:53] | Pretty well, actually. | 其实还蛮不错的 |
[08:57] | Rach, how come you have dental floss in your hair? | 瑞秋 你的头发上怎么会有牙线 |
[09:03] | Oh, do I? | 是吗 |
[09:04] | Uhhah! | 啊哈 |
[09:07] | We ended up having sex in his chair. | 我们在牙医椅上做爱 |
[09:10] | You had sex in his chair? | 你们在牙医椅上做爱 |
[09:16] | I said that a little too loudly, didn’t I? | 我说得有点大声 对不对 |
[09:20] | You, you had what? | 你们怎么了? |
[09:23] | Sex in his chair. | 在牙医椅上做爱 |
[09:28] | What… What were you thinking? | 怎么 你在想什么 |
[09:31] | I don’t know. I mean we still care about each other. | 我也不知道 我们都还对对方有感觉 |
[09:35] | There’s a history there. It’s like you and Carol. | 我们有一段过去 就跟你和卡萝一样 |
[09:37] | No. No. no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:40] | It’s nothing like me and Carol. | 跟我和卡萝完全不同 |
[09:42] | Please. If she said to you | 拜托 如果她跟你说 |
[09:45] | “Ross, I want you on this couch, right here, right now.” | 罗斯 我现在就要你 就在这沙发上 |
[09:48] | What would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
[09:51] | If it helps, I could slide over. | 我闪开 可能会有所帮助 |
[09:56] | It’s a totally different situation. | 那完全是两回事 |
[09:59] | It’s apples and oranges. It’s orthodontists and lesbians. | 这是苹果跟橙子 矫正牙医和女同性恋 |
[10:02] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[10:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:06] | I just have to go, all right? | 我就是得走 可以吗 |
[10:07] | Do I need a reason, huh? | 我走还需要理由吗 |
[10:09] | I mean, I have things to do with my life. | 我的人生还有别的事要做 |
[10:11] | I have a jam packed schedule. | 我的行程排得非常紧 |
[10:13] | And I am late for keeping up with it, okay? | 我已经赶得喘不过气来了 可以吗 |
[10:20] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[10:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:30] | Huh. Mindy! | 敏蒂 |
[10:33] | Hi. Hey, how are you? | 嗨 你好 |
[10:36] | Yes, yes, I heard. Congratulations. That is so great. | 对 我听说了 恭喜 这真是太好了 |
[10:40] | Really. Oh God! | 真的 噢 天啊 |
[10:43] | Okay! | 好 |
[10:45] | Okay. Well, I’m working tomorrow. | 好 我明天要上班 |
[10:46] | But if you want, you can come by if you’d like. | 但是如果你愿意 可以过来看看 |
[10:50] | Okay! | 好 |
[10:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:55] | All right! | 好吧 |
[10:57] | So I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:59] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[11:03] | Oh God. Oh God. Oh God… | 天啊 噢 天啊 噢 天啊 噢 |
[11:07] | So how’s Mindy? | 敏蒂还好吗 |
[11:10] | Oh, she wants to see me tomorrow. | 她明天想见我 |
[11:12] | Oh, she sounded really weird. I gotta call Barry. | 她的语气听起来很怪 我得打电话给巴端 |
[11:19] | Hi, it’s me. I just… Ha! Mindy. | 喂 是我 我 哈 敏蒂 |
[11:23] | Mindy. Hi. | 敏蒂 嗨 |
[11:25] | No, I figured that’s where you’d be. | 不 我想你应该在那里 |
[11:43] | Hell is filled with people like you. | 地狱里充满了你这种人 |
[11:49] | He’s back. The peeper’s back. | 又来了 偷窥狂又来了 |
[11:52] | Get down. Get down? | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[11:54] | And boogie. | 然后跳舞 |
[11:57] | Thanks, but I gotta go to work. | 谢谢 我得去上班 |
[11:59] | And get my eyes scratched out by Mindy. | 顺便让敏蒂把我的眼睛挖出来 |
[12:01] | Relax. Y’know, she may not even know. | 放心 她也许根本不知道 |
[12:03] | Please I haven’t heard from her in seven months. | 拜托 我七个月没跟她联络 |
[12:05] | And now she calls me. | 她突然打电话给我 |
[12:07] | I mean, what else is it about? | 还能因为什么事 |
[12:09] | She was my best friend, you guys. | 她曾经是我最好的朋友 |
[12:11] | We went to camp together. | 我们一起去夏令营 |
[12:13] | She taught me how to kiss. Yeah? | 她教我如何接吻 是吗 |
[12:18] | Now, you know, I’m like, I’m like the other woman. | 现在 我成了第三者 |
[12:21] | I feel so… Naughty. | 我觉得好 有情趣 |
[12:26] | All right, I’ll see you guys later. | 晚点见 |
[12:27] | Oh, hold up. I’ll walk out with you. | 我送你出去 |
[12:28] | Now Rach, when she taught you to kiss, you were at camp. | 她教你接吻的时候 你们在夏令营 |
[12:31] | And were you wearing any kind of little uniform or… | 穿的是紧身制服 还是 |
[12:36] | That’s fine, yeah. | 算了 |
[12:39] | Okay, I’m gonna go the bathroom. Will you watch my phone? | 好 我要去上厕所 你能不能帮我看着电话 |
[12:42] | Why don’t you just take it with you? | 你为什么不把电话拿进去 |
[12:44] | Hey, we haven’t been on a second date. | 嘿 我们还没进展到第二次约会 |
[12:46] | She needs to hear me pee? | 她需要听我嘘嘘吗 |
[12:47] | Why don’t you just call her? | 你为什么不干脆打给她 |
[12:49] | I can’t call her. I left a message. I have some pride. | 我不能打给她 我已经留言了 我也是有尊严的 |
[12:53] | Do you? No. | 有吗 没有 |
[13:01] | Danielle, hi! | 丹妮儿 你好 |
[13:03] | Hi, it’s Chandler. | 我是钱德 |
[13:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:07] | Listen, I don’t know if you tried to call me. | 是这样的 不知道你有没有打电话给我 |
[13:11] | Because idiot that I am. | 因为我很白痴 |
[13:13] | I accidentally shut off my phone. | 不小心把电话关掉了 |
[13:16] | Oh, okay. That’s fine. That’s great. Okay. | 哦 好 没问题 好极了 好 |
[13:23] | She’s on the other line. She’s gonna call me back. | 她在另一线上讲电话 她再打回来 |
[13:26] | She’s on the other line. She’s gonna call me back. | 她在另一线上讲电话 她再打回来 |
[13:30] | Don’t you have to pee? That’s why I’m dancing. | 你不是想去嘘嘘吗 所以我才在跳呀 |
[13:38] | Mindy. Hey, you. | 敏蒂 嘿 你好 |
[13:41] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你好 |
[13:46] | So, what’s up? | 最近还好吗 |
[13:48] | We should really be sitting for this. | 我们应该坐下来说 |
[13:53] | Sure we should. | 我们当然要坐下 |
[14:03] | So… | 那么 |
[14:04] | Now, I know things have been weird lately. | 我知道 最近事情感觉怪怪的 |
[14:07] | But you’re my oldest friend in the world. | 但是你是我认识最久的朋友 |
[14:09] | Except for, maybe Laurie Schaefer who I don’t talk to anymore. | 除了萝莉莎菲 我现在不跟她说话了 |
[14:12] | Because she’s all bitter now that she lost the weight. | 自从减肥后 她就一副全世界都欠她的样子 |
[14:15] | And it turns out she doesn’t have a pretty face. | 原因是她根本没有一张漂亮的脸 |
[14:19] | Okay, I’m just gonna ask this once. | 好了 我只问一次 |
[14:21] | And I want a straight answer. | 而且我要很诚实的答案 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:26] | Will you be my maid of honor? | 你愿不愿意当我的伴娘 |
[14:32] | Of course! Oh, that’s so great! | 当然罗 那就太好了 |
[14:35] | It is! It is! | 太好了 太好了 |
[14:38] | Is that all you wanted to ask me? That’s all. | 你就只想问这件事吗 对啊 |
[14:44] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[14:46] | That’s not all. | 不只是这件事 |
[14:49] | Oh sure, it is. Oh no, it isn’t. No. | 一定只有这件事 不 不只 |
[14:53] | I think Barry’s seeing someone in the city. | 我觉得巴瑞在跟别人约会 |
[14:57] | What would make you think that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[14:59] | Well, ever since we announced the engagement | 自从我们宣布订婚后 |
[15:01] | he’s been acting really weird. | 他就怪怪的 |
[15:03] | And then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel. | 昨晚他回家的时候 身上有香奈儿的香水味 |
[15:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:12] | Mindy, if it’ll make you feel any better. | 敏蒂 如果这样讲 你会好过一点 |
[15:14] | When Barry and I first got engaged | 巴瑞跟我订婚后 |
[15:16] | he went through a whole weird thing too. | 他的行为也很诡异 |
[15:18] | Oh God. You see, that’s what I was afraid of. | 噢 天啊 我就是怕这一点 |
[15:21] | What? What’s were you afraid of? | 怎么了 你是怕哪一点 |
[15:23] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:25] | When Barry was engaged to you | 巴瑞跟你订婚后 |
[15:28] | He and I kind of had a little thing on the side. | 他跟我也发展出一点什么 |
[15:35] | What? I know. I know. | 什么 我知道 我知道 |
[15:37] | When he proposed to me, everyone said, | 他跟我求婚时 大家都告诉我 |
[15:38] | “Don’t do it. He’s gonna do to you | 不要接受 他以前怎么对瑞秋 |
[15:40] | what he did to Rachel.” | 现在也会那么对你 |
[15:42] | And now I feel so stupid. | 现在我自己觉得好傻 |
[15:43] | Hmmhuh! | 嗯哈 |
[15:46] | Hmm. Oh, Mindy. | 噢 敏蒂 |
[15:48] | Oh, you are so stupid. | 噢 你真的好傻 |
[15:53] | Oh, we are both so stupid. | 噢 我们都好傻 |
[15:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:59] | Smell familiar? Oh, no. | 很熟悉的味道吧 噢 不会吧 |
[16:03] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:05] | Oh, no, me. I am so sorry. | 噢 不 是我很抱歉 |
[16:08] | No, I am sorry. I’m sorry. | 不 是我很抱歉 对不起 |
[16:24] | Oh my! | 老天 |
[16:28] | Four letters, circle or hoop. | 一个字 发出声音 |
[16:31] | Ring, damn it, ring. | 响啊 该死 响 |
[16:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Hey, you know our phone’s not working? | 嘿 你知道我们的电话坏掉了吗 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:41] | I tried to call you from the coffee shop. | 我从咖啡厅打电话给你 |
[16:43] | There was no answer. | 一直没有人接 |
[16:44] | I turned it off. | 我把电话关掉了 |
[16:46] | Mother of God, I turned it off. | 我的天啊 我把电话关掉了 |
[16:49] | Just like you told her you did. | 就像你跟她讲的那样 |
[16:52] | Just pointing out the irony. | 我只是指出反讽之处 |
[16:55] | So listen, I went across the street and talked to the doorman. | 我去跟对面的门房谈过了 |
[16:58] | I got the peeper’s name. Can I use the phone? | 知道了偷窥狂的名字 电话可以用了吧 |
[17:03] | Can I use your phone? | 能不能借用你的电话 |
[17:09] | Yeah, the number for a Sidney Marks, please. | 对 请给我 辛尼马克斯的电话号码 |
[17:12] | “Heating device.’ | 暖气设备 |
[17:14] | Radiator. | 散热器 |
[17:16] | Five letters. | 两个字 |
[17:18] | “Rdtor.” | 热器 |
[17:24] | Yeah, is Sidney there? | 辛尼在吗 |
[17:27] | Oh, this is? | 哦 你就是 |
[17:29] | Sidney’s a woman. So she’s a woman, so what? | 辛尼是个女人 辛尼是个女人 那又怎样 |
[17:32] | Yeah, yeah, so what? | 对 对 那又怎样 |
[17:34] | Look, I live across the street. | 我住在你对面 |
[17:36] | And I know all about you and your little telescope. | 我知道你喜欢用望远镜偷窥 |
[17:39] | And I don’t appreciate it, okay? | 我很不高兴 知道吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah! I can see you right now. Hello? | 对 我现在就可以看到你 喂 |
[17:44] | Look, if I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear | 如果我只穿着内裤 在我家走来走去 |
[17:47] | I shouldn’t have to feel like… Thank you. | 我没有必要觉得 谢谢 |
[17:53] | That’s not really the point. | 那不是重点 |
[17:55] | The point is that… Mostly free weights, but occasionally… | 重点是 主要是重量训练 但是偶尔 |
[17:58] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[18:01] | Yeah, my neighbor. Yeah, the brunette. | 对 我的邻居 没错 褐发的那个 |
[18:06] | She said you looked pretty the other day in the green dress. | 她说你那天 穿那件绿裙子的时候很漂亮 |
[18:10] | The green dress? Really? | 绿裙子 真的吗 |
[18:12] | She said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day. | 她说那天你很像英格丽保曼 |
[18:15] | No. | 哪有 |
[18:23] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[18:24] | You got a second? Sure. sure. | 有空吗 当然 当然 |
[18:26] | Come on… | 快请 |
[18:28] | in? | 进 |
[18:29] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[18:31] | What’re’you… What’re’you guys doing here? | 你们两个来这里干嘛 |
[18:34] | We are here to break up with you. | 我们俩来甩了你 |
[18:37] | Both of you? | 你们俩 |
[18:39] | Basically, we think you’re a horrible human being. | 我们觉得你是个大烂人 |
[18:41] | And bad things should happen to you. | 你该遭到天打雷劈 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. God, I am so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 天啊 真对不起 |
[18:48] | I’m an idiot. I was weak. I couldn’t help myself. | 我是大白痴 我很软弱 无法控制自己 |
[18:50] | Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much. | 不管我做了什么 我这所以做都是因为我太爱你了 |
[18:56] | Which one of us are you talking to there, Bar? | 你是在跟哪一个讲 巴瑞 |
[19:01] | Mindy. | 敏蒂 |
[19:03] | Mindy, of course, Mindy. It was always Mindy. | 敏蒂 当然是敏蒂 一直都是敏蒂 |
[19:06] | Even when we were having sex in that chair? | 甚至包括我们在那张椅子上做爱的时候吗 |
[19:08] | I swear, look, whatever I was doing | 我发誓 不管我在做什么 |
[19:11] | I was always thinking of you. | 心里想的都是你 |
[19:12] | Oh, please. | 拜托哦 |
[19:14] | During that second time, | 第二次的时候 |
[19:15] | you couldn’t have picked her out of a lineup. | 你根本没法把她从一行人里面挑出来 |
[19:18] | You did it twice? | 你们还做了两次 |
[19:19] | Well, the first time didn’t really count. | 第一次不能算数 |
[19:21] | You know, it was Barry. | 你了解巴瑞的 |
[19:23] | Oh, right. | 噢 对哦 |
[19:25] | Honey, baby, sweetheart, look… | 甜心 宝贝 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | Just give me another chance, okay? | 再给我一次机会 好不好 |
[19:29] | We’ll start all over again. We’ll go back to Aruba. | 我们重新来过 我们再去阿鲁巴岛 |
[19:34] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[19:35] | Dr. Farber, we’ve got an emergency here. | 法柏医生 有点紧急状况需要你处理 |
[19:38] | Jason Castalano’s choking on his retainer. | 杰森卡斯达拉诺 被自己的牙套噎到了 |
[19:41] | Oh, God. I’ll be right there, Bernice. | 天啊 我 马上过去 柏妮丝 |
[19:44] | Look, please, please don’t go anywhere, okay? | 真的 请不要离开 好吗 |
[19:46] | I’ll be right back. Okay. | 我马上回来 好 |
[19:50] | Okay, and we’ll be here, hating you. | 好 我们会留在这儿 继续恨你 |
[19:54] | Did you see how he was sweating when he walked out of here? | 有没有看到 他走出去的时候 满身大汗 |
[19:57] | Listen honey, if I’m hogging the ball too much | 如果我控制住了他 |
[19:58] | you just jump right in there and take a couple of punches. | 你也别客气 过来揍他两拳 |
[20:01] | Because I’m telling you, this feels great. | 那感觉肯定超爽 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m still gonna marry him. | 没错 我很确定我还是会嫁给他 |
[20:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[20:11] | Mindy, the guy is the devil. | 敏蒂 那家伙是个恶魔 |
[20:14] | He is Satan in a smock. | 他是披着人皮的撒旦 |
[20:17] | Look, I know he’s not perfect. | 我知道他不完美 |
[20:22] | But the truth is, at the end of the day | 但是 到头来 |
[20:25] | I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S. | 我还是想当 牙科博士 巴瑞法柏医生的太太 |
[20:34] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[20:36] | I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. | 我希望你还是能够为我高兴 |
[20:39] | And I hope you’ll still be my maid of honor. | 也希望你仍然愿意当我的伴娘 |
[20:43] | And I hope Barry doesn’t kill you and eat you in Aruba. | 我希望巴瑞不会在阿鲁巴岛 把你生吞活剥吃掉 |
[20:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[21:01] | You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding | 你知道吗 自从我在婚礼上甩了巴瑞跑掉后 |
[21:04] | I have wondered whether I made the right choice. | 我一直想知道 我的决定是否正确 |
[21:07] | Oh, and now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[21:11] | I’m so glad. | 很为你高兴 |
[21:16] | Big day. | 大日子唷 |
[21:27] | All right, I’ll give you this. | 好 我可以赞成 |
[21:28] | Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. | 花生先生比较会穿衣服 |
[21:30] | I mean, he’s got the monocle, he’s got the top hat. | 他戴着单片眼镜 加上礼帽 |
[21:34] | Did you know he’s gay? | 你们知道他是同性恋吗 |
[21:38] | I just wanna clarify this. Are you outing Mr. Peanut? | 只是想搞清楚 你是在公布花生先生出柜的消息吗 |
[21:44] | Chandler? Danielle! Hi! | 钱德 丹妮儿 你好 |
[21:47] | Everybody, this is Danielle. Danielle, everybody. | 各位 这位是丹妮儿 丹妮儿 这都是我朋友 |
[21:49] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[21:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[21:52] | Well, I’ve been calling you. | 我一直打电话给你 |
[21:53] | But it turns out I had your number wrong. | 后来才知道电话号码错了 |
[21:56] | And when I finally got the right one from Information | 我从查号台拿到正确号码后 |
[21:58] | there was no answer. | 却没人接 |
[21:59] | So, I thought I’d just come down here. | 我就想来这里 |
[22:01] | And make sure you were okay. | 看看你好不好 |
[22:02] | Oh, I’m okay. | 噢 我很好 |
[22:05] | Listen, maybe we could get together later? | 改天我们出去逛逛好吗 |
[22:08] | That sounds good. | 很好 |
[22:09] | I’ll call your or you call me, whatever, you know. | 我打给你或是你打给我 都可以 |
[22:13] | You got it. Okay. | 当然 好 |
[22:14] | Bye, everybody. Bye. | 各位 再见 再见 |
[22:18] | Woohoo! Yeah, there you go. | 哇哦 好啊 就是要这样 |
[22:20] | Second date. | 第二次约会 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[22:24] | You don’t know? | 你不确定 |
[22:25] | Oh, she seems nice and everything. | 她看起来很讨人喜欢 |
[22:27] | But that whole thing about her coming all the way down here | 但是大老远跑来这里 |
[22:29] | just to see if I was okay? | 只为了看我好不好 |
[22:31] | I mean, how needy is that? | 有人那么黏人的吗 |