时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Dr.Johnson, you have a call on line 7. | 强森医生 七线有您电话 |
[00:08] | She’s not here yet. She’s having my baby and she’s not here. | 她还没到 我孩子的妈还没到 |
[00:11] | I’m sure everything’s fine. Has her water broken yet? I don’t know. | 我相信没事的 羊水破了吗? 我不知道 |
[00:14] | But when I spoke to her, she said she’d already passed the mucus plug. | 我们说话的时候 她说黏液栓子已经脱落了 |
[00:21] | Do we have to know about that? | 我们一定要知道这个吗? |
[00:23] | Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby? | 乔伊 如果你小孩要生了怎么办? |
[00:26] | I’m gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars. | 我会在候诊室分送雪茄 |
[00:30] | Yes, Joey’s made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50s. | 我猜乔伊安排了在50年代的电影里生小孩 |
[00:35] | Aah, I don’t believe this. I mean she could be giving birth in the cab. | 我不敢相信 她有可能生在计程车上 |
[00:39] | Oh, Ross, relax. It’s only like $2 for the first contraction… | 罗斯 别紧张 第一次阵痛可能只要2块钱 |
[00:42] | …and then 50 cents each additional contraction. | 然后每次阵痛跳表5毛钱 |
[00:47] | What, it’s okay when Chandler does it? | 怎样 钱德开玩笑就无所谓? |
[00:50] | You have to pick your moments. | 你要会选时间 |
[00:53] | Hi. Did I miss it? Did I miss it? | 我错过了吗? |
[00:55] | No, she’s not even here yet. Oh. What’s with the guitar? | 她还没到 你背吉他干嘛? |
[00:58] | I just thought we might be here for a while, so, you know, things might get musical. | 我们可能要在这待一会儿 或许用得上音乐 |
[01:03] | Hey, where the hell have you been? We stopped to the gift shop. | 你们去哪里了? 我们去了礼品店 |
[01:07] | I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky. | 我买了玩偶 苏珊买了强奇巧克力棒 |
[01:10] | You’re having a baby. Ok? A baby. Ok? You don’t stop for Chunkys. | 你要生小孩了 买什么强奇巧克力? |
[01:13] | I used to have that bumper sticker. | 我以前有那种保险杠贴纸 |
[01:17] | You see what I mean? | 你们懂我的意思吧? |
[02:06] | Stopped for a Chunky. Let it go, Ross. | 还买巧克力 算了吧 罗斯 |
[02:10] | I got an extra one. You want this? | 我有多的 你要吗? |
[02:12] | No. | 不要 |
[02:16] | Hey, how’s my favorite parenting team doing? Dr. Franzblau. Hi. | 嘿 我最喜欢的父母档如何? 法兰兹布劳医生 |
[02:19] | So I understand you’re thinking of having a baby. | 我知道你们想生小孩 |
[02:23] | Wow. I see you’re nine months pregnant. That’s a good start. | 你怀孕了9个月 那是很好的开始 |
[02:27] | How are you doing with your contractions? Oh, I love them. | 你的阵痛如何? 我很喜欢 |
[02:30] | Each ones like a little party in my uterus. | 每次都像有人在我的子宫狂欢 |
[02:33] | They’re every four minutes and last 55 seconds. | 每4分钟一次 每次持续55秒 |
[02:36] | Fifty-nine seconds. Quartz. Ha. | 是59秒 石英表 |
[02:39] | Swiss quartz. Ha, ha. | 瑞士石英表 |
[02:43] | Am I allowed to drink anything? Ice chips, just ice chips. | 我能喝东西吗? 可以吃冰块 |
[02:46] | They’re at the nurses’station. I’ll get them. | 护士站有 我去拿! |
[02:49] | No, I’m getting it. Be right back. No, I got it.I’m getting it. | 不 我去拿 不 我要去了 |
[02:53] | Hi. Thought you might like some ice chips. | 嗨 我在想你可能想要冰块 |
[02:57] | Thanks. And if you need anything else, I… | 谢谢 如果有任何需要 我… |
[03:00] | …do not believe we have met. Hi. | 我想我们没有见过 你好 |
[03:04] | I’m Rachel Green. | 我是瑞秋葛林 |
[03:05] | I’m Carol’s exhusband’s sister’s roommate. | 我是卡萝前夫妹妹的室友 |
[03:09] | It’s nice to meet you. I’m Dr. Franzblau. | 幸会 我是法兰兹布劳医生 |
[03:12] | I’m your roommate’s brother’s exwife’s obstetrician. | 我是你室友哥哥前妻的产科医师 |
[03:17] | Oh, that’s funny. | 喔 好好笑 |
[03:25] | I want a baby. | 我想要个小孩 |
[03:28] | Hmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow. | 今晚不行 宝贝 明天我要早起 |
[03:31] | Get up. Come on, let’s get some coffee. | 一起来 我们去倒杯咖啡 |
[03:33] | Oh, okay, because we never do that. | 好吧 因为我们从没这么做过 |
[03:37] | Shoot, shoot, shoot. Or just fall down. That’s good too. | 投篮…或者不投 那也可以 |
[03:43] | Knick fan? Oh, yeah. | 尼克队的粉丝? 对 |
[03:44] | Oh, boy, do they suck. Hey, listen, lady, I… | 喔 天啊 他们真烂 听着 小姐… |
[03:50] | Look. Look at your man Ewing. Nice shot. | 你看 看看你的尤恩 |
[03:53] | You know hecouldn’thit water if he was standing on a boat. | 投得好 要是在船上 他连水都碰不到 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah? And who do you like? Celtics. | 是吗? 那你喜欢谁? 塞尔蒂克队 |
[04:00] | Celtics? Ha! They couldn’t hit a boat if… | 塞尔蒂克队? 他们连船都… |
[04:03] | Wait. | 等等… |
[04:05] | They suck, all right? | 他们很烂 好吗? |
[04:07] | Shut up. You know, it’s a rebuilding year. You Aah! | 闭嘴 人家有在重建… |
[04:12] | Uh, let me get the father. Hey! We need a father over here! We need a father! | 我去叫爸爸 嘿 宝宝的爸爸快点来 |
[04:16] | There’s no father. | 没有爸爸 |
[04:19] | Oh, sorry. Oh, that’s okay. I’m fine. I’m… | 喔 抱歉 没关系 我没事 |
[04:25] | All right. Uh, right this way. | 好的 来这边 |
[04:27] | All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here. | 其他的孕妇好像都走进这里 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:37] | They’re tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch. | 他们小小胖胖的 让人爱不释手 |
[04:41] | But soon they’ll grow up and resent you so much. | 很快他们长大成人 对你憎恨不已 |
[04:46] | Now they’re yelling at you. And you don’t know why. | 对你大喊大叫 让你感到不解 |
[04:51] | And you cry and you cry and you cry. | 惹你伤心落泪 |
[04:58] | Thanks, Ross. Yeah. I’m paying you to stop. | 谢了 罗斯 我付钱是请你别唱了 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Oh. look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute. | 喔 快看 是双胞胎 喔 好可爱喔 |
[05:09] | No fair. I don’t even have one. How come they get two? | 不公平 我一个都没有 为什么她有两个? |
[05:13] | You’ll get one. Oh, yeah? When? | 有一天你会有的 是吗? 什么时候? |
[05:16] | I’ll tell you what. When we’re 40, if neither of us are married… | 这么说好了 如果我们俩 到40岁都还没结婚 |
[05:21] | …what do you say you and I have one? | 你说我们俩一起生一个好不好? |
[05:23] | Why won’t I be married when I’m 40? | 我为何到40岁还没结婚? |
[05:27] | Oh, no, no, no. I just meant hypothetically | 喔 不…我只是说假设 |
[05:29] | Okay, hypothetically, why won’t I be married when I’m 40? | 好吧 那假设性的说 我为何到40还没嫁人? |
[05:32] | No, no, no. No. no what is it? | 不是、不是 不是 那是什么 |
[05:34] | Seriously, is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me? | 为什么? 我有什么原因嫁不出去吗? |
[05:38] | Uh…Well? | 说啊? |
[05:40] | Dear God. This parachute is a knapsack. | 老天! 这降落伞根本是个背包 |
[05:47] | Hey. Hey. Ooh. | 嗨 嗨 |
[05:48] | Look at you, dressy dress. | 喔 看看你穿这么美 |
[05:51] | Did you go home and change? | 你回家换衣服? |
[05:52] | Yeah. Well, it’s an important day. I wanna look nice. | 这是重要的日子 我想美美的 |
[05:57] | Urn, has Dr. Franzblau been by? | 法兰兹布劳医生来了吗? |
[06:00] | No. I haven’t seen him. | 我没见到他 |
[06:02] | Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here. | 那他在哪?他应该在这的 |
[06:07] | What if the baby needs him? | 如果宝宝需要他怎么办? |
[06:09] | Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors? Is like your father a doctor? | 瑞秋 你迷恋医生是怎么回事? 你父亲是医生吗? |
[06:14] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 为什么? |
[06:16] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[06:19] | Mom, we’ve been through this. | 我们说过了 妈 |
[06:22] | No, I am not calling him. | 不 我不要打给他 |
[06:25] | I don’t care if it is his kid. The guy’s a jerk. | 我不在乎他是孩子的爹 他是混蛋 |
[06:28] | No I am not alone. Joey’s here. | 不 我不是一个人 乔伊在这 |
[06:32] | What do you mean,”Joey who?” | 什么叫”哪个乔伊”? |
[06:34] | Joey who? | 哪个乔伊? |
[06:36] | Tribbiani. Joey Tribbiani. | 崔比亚尼 乔伊崔比亚尼 |
[06:40] | Yes. Okay. Hold on. | 是的 好 等一下 |
[06:44] | She wants to talk to you. | 她要跟你说话 |
[06:47] | Take the phone. | 电话拿去 |
[06:49] | Hi. Yeah. It’s me. | 喂 是 是我 |
[06:53] | Oh. no. no. no. We’re just friends. Yeah. | 不 我们只是朋友! |
[06:56] | Yeah, I’m single. | 是 我是单身 |
[06:58] | Twenty-five. | 25岁 |
[07:00] | An actor. Hello? | 演员 喂? |
[07:08] | She’s not much of a phone person. Yeah. | 她不太懂电话礼仪 是啊 |
[07:11] | So, uh, what’s the deal with this father? | 所以 孩子的爸做了什么? |
[07:15] | I mean if someone was having my baby somewhere I’d wanna know about it. | 如果有人怀了我的孩子 我会想要知道的 |
[07:19] | Hey, Knick fan. | 嘿 尼克队迷 |
[07:19] | am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Um, no. | 我有兴趣知道你对为人父亲的想法吗?不 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | Uh, look, maybe I should just go. Maybe you should. | 或许我该走了 你是该走了 |
[07:29] | Good luck. And, uh, take care, huh? | 祝你好运 保重 |
[07:41] | Know what the Celtics’problem is? They let the players run the team. | 你知道塞尔蒂克队的问题吗? 他们让球员管理球队 |
[07:44] | Oh, that is so not true. | 才不是那样 |
[07:45] | Oh. It is. It is. It isn’t. Isn’t. | 就是那样 不是 |
[07:48] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[07:50] | You’re gonna kill me! | 我受不了了 |
[07:52] | Fifteen more seconds. Fourteen, thirteen, twelve. Count faster. | 再15秒 14、13、12… 数快一点 |
[07:57] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re doing it for Jordy. Keep focusing on Jordy. | 没事的 这一切都是为了乔弟 想着他就好 |
[08:00] | Who the hell is Jordy? Your son. | 乔弟到底是谁? 你儿子 |
[08:03] | I don’t have a son named Jordy. We all agreed, my son’sname is Jamie. | 我儿子不叫乔弟 我们说好要叫洁米的 |
[08:07] | Well. Jamie was the name of Susan’s first girlfriend… | 苏珊的第一任女友也叫洁米 |
[08:10] | We went back to Jordy. | 所以我们改回乔弟 |
[08:13] | What do you mean, “back to Jordy”? We never landed on Jordy. | 你说什么改回乔弟? 我们从没谈过乔弟这名字 |
[08:16] | We just passed by it during the whole Jesse/Cody/Dillon fiasco. | 在整个取名字的失败过程 我们压根没提过 |
[08:22] | Ow ow. ow! What? What? What? Leg cramp, leg cramp. | 怎么了? 喔 小腿抽筋 |
[08:25] | I got it. I got it. I got it. I’m doing it. | 我来 我来 我在弄了 |
[08:27] | You get to sleep with her. I get the cramps. | 你能跟她睡觉 小腿给我 |
[08:30] | No, you don’t. | 不 我来 |
[08:31] | That is it. I want both of you out. What? | 够了 你们都出去 什么? |
[08:33] | She started it. He started it. | 她开始的 是他 |
[08:35] | I don’t care. I’m trying to get a person out of my body here… | 我不管 我努力想把一个人从身体里生出来 |
[08:39] | and you’re not making it any easier. Now go! | 你们这不是在帮我! 现在出去! |
[08:45] | Thanks a lot. See what you did? | 太感谢了 看你干的好事 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Listen. Out. | 听我说… 出去 |
[08:51] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Oh, no. | 呼吸、呼吸、呼吸 喔 不 |
[09:00] | What is that? Something exploded. | 那是什么? 有东西爆出来了 |
[09:04] | It’s just her water breaking. Calm down, will you? | 她只是羊水破了 冷静点 |
[09:06] | Water breaking? What do you mean? What’s that, water breaking? | 羊水破了?什么意思? 那是什么? |
[09:10] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸… |
[09:14] | Oh, please. This is so your fault. How? How is this my fault? | 拜托 都是你的错 为何是我的错? |
[09:18] | Look. Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along. | 在你出现以前 卡萝从没把我赶出门过 |
[09:21] | Well, there’s a lot of things Carol never did before I came along. | 我还没出现之前 卡萝有很多事没做过 |
[09:26] | Are you trying to be clever? You are so threatened by me. | 你是在耍聪明? 你觉得我威胁到你… |
[09:30] | Everything I say is a problem. | 我说的一切都是问题 |
[09:31] | Okay. All right. That’s it. Get in here. Come on. | 嘿 好了 够了 进去里面 |
[09:34] | My God, you guys. I don’t believe you. | 天啊 你们两个 我真不敢相信 |
[09:38] | There are children coming into the world in this very building… | 这里有很多孩子等着出世 |
[09:41] | …and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing. | 他们该听到的第一个声音 不是你们负面的争吵 |
[09:45] | So just stop all the yelling! Just stop it! | 所以你们别吵了! 闭嘴! |
[09:48] | Yeah, Susan. | 对 苏珊 |
[09:50] | Don’t make me do this again! I don’t like my voice like this! | 别逼我再这么做! 我不喜欢拉高嗓音! |
[09:59] | Okay, who wants to hear something ironic? | 谁想听听一件无奈的事? |
[10:07] | Help! Come on! Help! | 拜托 快来人啊 |
[10:10] | I’m having a baby in there! Hello? | 我的孩子要生了! 哈罗! |
[10:13] | Help! Okay, everyone stand back. | 来人啊 好吧 大家往后退 |
[10:23] | Are they here yet? | 他…们…到…了没? |
[10:25] | No, honey, but don’tworry, we’re gonna find them. | 还没 你别担心 我们会找到他们的 |
[10:28] | And until we do, we are all here for you, okay? | 在找到之前 我们都在这 好吗? |
[10:31] | Okay. Okay. Okay | 好 好 好 |
[10:33] | Anyway, you were telling me about Paris. It sounds wonderful. | 你刚说巴黎 那听起来很棒 |
[10:36] | It really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. | 有一家很棒的点心店 就在我饭店旁边 |
[10:41] | There you go, dear. You… | 很好 亲爱的 |
[10:44] | Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push. | 加油 莉蒂雅 你可以的 |
[10:46] | Push him out, push him out. Harder, harder. | 用力挤 用力 |
[10:50] | Push him out, push him out. Way out. | 用力挤 一路出来 |
[10:52] | Let’sget that ball and really move. Hey, hey. Ho, ho. | 我们抢球的动作要快 |
[10:55] | Let’s get I… | 我们… |
[10:58] | was just…Yeah, okay. Push, push, push. | 我只是…好吧 用力 |
[11:05] | What are you gonna do, suck the door open? | 你要干嘛?把门吸开? |
[11:10] | Help! Help! Help! Help! | 来人啊… 来人啊 |
[11:14] | And they found their bodies the very next day. | 他们在隔天找到他们的尸体 |
[11:18] | And they found their bodies The very next… | 他们在隔天找到他们的… |
[11:25] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[11:27] | No, Mom, everything’s going fine, really. Yeah. Ross is great. He’s,uh… | 妈 一切都很顺利 罗斯很好 他… |
[11:32] | He’s in a whole other place. Yeah. No, he’s gone. | 他在另外一个地方 不 他走了 |
[11:37] | No, no, you don’t have to fly back. Really. | 不 你不需要飞回来 真的 |
[11:40] | What do you mean, this might be your only chance? | 什么叫”这可能是你唯一的机会”? |
[11:42] | Oh. Would you stop? I’m only 26. | 别说了好吗? 我才26岁 |
[11:45] | I’m not even thinking about babies yet. | 我都还没想到孩子的事 |
[12:01] | Where have you been? Oh, I just had a baby. | 你去哪了? 刚生了个孩子 |
[12:05] | Mazel toy. | 恭喜了 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. It could be an hour. It could be three. | 我不知道 有可能是1小时或3小时 |
[12:13] | But relax, she’s doing great. | 但放轻松点 她很好 |
[12:16] | So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone? | 所以 你最近有跟人交往吗? |
[12:20] | No. No, not at…At the moment, no, I’m not, no. Are you? | 没有 现在没有 没有 你呢? |
[12:26] | No,no. It’s hard enough to get women to go out with me. | 不 要找女人跟我约会很难 |
[12:29] | Heh. Right, yeah I’ve heard that about cute doctors. | 是啊 帅的医生都这样 |
[12:33] | No, no, really. I suppose it’s because I spend so much time, you know… | 不 是真的 我猜是因为我花很多时间… |
[12:39] | …where I do. | 在我的工作上 |
[12:43] | I try not to let work affect my personal life, but it’s hard when you do… | 我试着不让工作影响我的个人生活 |
[12:49] | …what I do. It’s like, uh… | 但那很难 做我这样的事就像… |
[12:51] | Well, for instance, what do you do? | 好吧 比如说 你做哪一行? |
[12:54] | I’m a waitress. Okay, all right. | 我是服务生 好吧 |
[12:57] | Well, aren’t there times when you come home at the end of the day… | 难道你没有 当你很晚回到家 |
[13:00] | …and you’re just like, “If I see one more cup ofcoffee…” | 会不想再见到 任何一杯咖啡的经验? |
[13:09] | Ahem. Yeah. Gotcha. | 对 我懂 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna check up on your friend. Okay, that’s fine. | 我去看看你的朋友 好的 没问题 |
[13:25] | So how did you know I was even here? Your mom called me. | 你怎么知道我在这? 你妈打电话给我 |
[13:29] | So is this her? | 所以这就是她? |
[13:31] | No. This is a loaner. | 不 这是借来的 |
[13:35] | Listen, I’m sorry you had to do this by yourself. | 很抱歉我让你孤单生产 |
[13:38] | Oh. I wasn’t by myself. I had a doctor, a nurse and a helper guy. | 我不孤单 我有医生、护士还有个善心男士 |
[13:45] | So did you see who won the game? | 你知道谁赢了比赛吗? |
[13:47] | Yeah, Knicks by 10. They suck. | 尼克队赢了10分 他们很烂 |
[13:51] | Eh, they’re not so bad. | 他们也没那么烂啦 |
[14:15] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托… |
[14:20] | Damn it, damn it, damn it. This is all your fault. | 妈的 妈的 都是你的错 |
[14:24] | This is supposed to be, like, the greatest day of my life. | 这应该是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[14:27] | My son is being born, and I should be in there, you know? | 我儿子要出生了 我应该在场的 |
[14:30] | Instead I’m stuck in a closet with you. | 而不是跟你困在密室里 |
[14:32] | I’ve been waiting for this just as much as you have. | 我爱的女人要生了 我跟你一样期待这一天 |
[14:35] | Believe me, no one has been waiting for this as much as I have, okay? | 相信我 没有人像我这么期待这天的 |
[14:39] | And you know what the funny thing is? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗? |
[14:40] | When this day is over, you get to go home with the baby. Where does that leave me? | 生完后 孩子可以跟你回去 而我剩什么? |
[14:44] | You get to be the father. | 你是孩子的父亲 |
[14:46] | Everyone knows who you are. Who am I? There’s Father’s Day. There’s Mother’s Day. | 大家都知道你是谁 我算什么? 有父亲节、母亲节 |
[14:50] | There’s no Lesbian Lover Day. | 没有女同情人节 |
[14:52] | Every day is Lesbian Lover Day. | 每天都是女同情人节 |
[14:58] | This is so great. | 这真是太棒了 |
[15:03] | You wanna explain that? | 解释一下好吗? |
[15:06] | I mean well, because when I was growing up, you know, my dad left… | 我是说 我小时候 父亲就丢下我 |
[15:09] | …and my mother died, and my stepfather went to jail. | 我母亲死了 而我继父去坐牢 |
[15:13] | So I barely had enough pieces of parents to make one whole one. | 我几乎没有任何父母亲的疼爱 |
[15:17] | And here’s this little baby who has like three whole parents… | 而这个宝宝有三个父母 |
[15:21] | …who care about it so much that they fight over who gets to love it the most… | 他们是如此关心他 还为此争吵谁最爱他 |
[15:25] | …and it’s not even born yet. | 宝宝甚至还没出生呢 |
[15:28] | It’s just the luckiest baby in the whole world. | 他是世上最幸运的宝宝 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. You were fighting. | 对不起 你们在吵架 |
[15:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[15:39] | I’m sure they’ll be here soon. Honey, they wouldnt miss this. | 他们很快就会来的 他们不会错过这一刻的 |
[15:42] | Relax. You’re only at nine centimeters, and the baby’s at zero station. | 放轻松 你只开了9公分 宝宝还不会出来 |
[15:50] | Okay, you are really frightening me. | 你真令我感到害怕 |
[15:54] | Somebody wanna help me? Trying to rip out my heart. | 救救我好吗? 有人要挖出我的心脏 |
[15:59] | Oh, that’s great. Anybody see a nipple? | 太好了 有人看到奶头吗? |
[16:04] | All right. Ten centimeters. Here we go. | 10公分了 开始了 |
[16:06] | All right, honey, time to start pushing. But they’re not here yet. | 甜心 要开始用力了 但他们还没到 |
[16:10] | Sorry, I can’t tell the baby to wait for them. Oh, God. | 抱歉 宝宝不能等的 喔 天啊 |
[16:18] | Okay, got the vent open. | 好了 通气孔打开了 |
[16:20] | Hi. I’m Ben. | 嗨 我是班 |
[16:23] | I’m hospital worker, Ben. | 我是医院工作员 班 |
[16:26] | It’s Ben to the rescue. | 班要去救援了 |
[16:28] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好… |
[16:30] | Ben, you ready? All right, give me your foot. | 班 你好了没? 脚踩上来 |
[16:33] | Okay, on three, Ben. One, two, three. | 数到3 班 1、2、3 |
[16:38] | Come on, Ben. Okay. That’s it, Ben. Okay. | 加油 班 就是这样 班 好了 |
[16:42] | What do you see? | 你看到什么? |
[16:44] | Well, Susan, I see what appears to be a dark vent. | 苏珊 看来像是黑黑的通气孔 |
[16:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:49] | Yes, it is, in fact, a dark vent. | 是的 没错 是黑黑的通气孔 |
[16:56] | Phoebe, it’s open! It’s open! | 菲比 门开了… |
[17:01] | Wait! You forgot your legs! | 等等 你们的脚还在这 |
[17:05] | Push. Push. We’re here! | 用力… 我们来了… |
[17:10] | Where have you been? | 你们死去哪了? |
[17:12] | Long story, honey. | 这故事很长 |
[17:14] | All right, Carol, I need you to keep pushing. I need…Excuse me, can I have this? Oh, sorry. | 我要你继续用力 我需要…对不起 我要拿这个 |
[17:20] | All right, all right. There’s too many people in this room. There’s about to be one more. | 好 太多人在这了 而且又有一个要出来 |
[17:25] | So anybody who’s not an exhusband or a lesbian life partner, out you go. | 如果不是前夫或孕妇伴侣的人 请出去 |
[17:31] | Bye, bye, bye. Good luck, you guys, good luck. | 再见 祝你们幸运 |
[17:33] | Let me ask you, do you have to be Carol’s lesbian life partner? | 请问一下 一定要是卡萝的女同伴侣才行吗? |
[17:37] | Out. | 出去 |
[17:40] | All right. All right, he’s crowning. Here he comes. | 好了 他要出来了 |
[17:42] | Let me see. I gotta see, I gotta see. | 让我看 我一定要看 |
[17:50] | Oh! A head. | 一颗头 |
[17:51] | Oh. It’s huge. Carol, how are you doing this? | 那好大 卡萝 你如何办到的? |
[17:55] | Not helping. | 你这不是在帮我 |
[17:57] | You’re doing great. You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[18:00] | Hello? Oh, sorry. | 嘿? 喔 对不起 |
[18:02] | What do you see? What do you see? | 你看到什么…? |
[18:04] | We got a head, we got shoulders, we got arms, we got…Oh, look at the little…the fingers. | 头、肩膀和手臂出来了 喔 看那小小的手指 |
[18:10] | Oh, a chest and a stomach… | 胸部和肚子… |
[18:12] | …and it’s a boy, definitely a boy. | 是个男孩 货真价实 |
[18:15] | All right. Okay, legs, knees and feet. | 腿、膝盖和脚 |
[18:24] | He’s here. He’s… | 他出来了 |
[18:27] | He’s a person. | 他是一个人 |
[18:29] | Look at that. What does he look like? | 看啊 他看起来像谁? |
[18:32] | Kind of like my Uncle Ed, covered in Jello. | 有点像我的叔叔艾德 裹着果冻 |
[18:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:38] | You guys, he’s beautiful. | 哈罗 他很漂亮 |
[18:41] | Aw, thanks, Phoebe. | 谢了 菲比 |
[18:49] | No shouting, but we still need a name for this little guy. | 别大声叫 但我们还没替宝宝取名字 |
[18:54] | How about Ben? I like Ben. | 小班怎么样? 我喜欢小班 |
[18:59] | Ben. | 小班 |
[19:01] | Ben. | 小班 |
[19:04] | Ben’s good. Yeah? How come you never mentioned Ben before? | 小班很好 你之前怎么都没提到? |
[19:08] | We, uh, just cooked it up. | 我们刚刚才想出来的 |
[19:11] | That’s what we were off doing. | 那就是我们不在这里时 正在做的事 |
[19:15] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 嘿 |
[19:16] | Can we come in? Yeah. Come in. Come in. | 我们可以进来吗? 进来… |
[19:26] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:28] | Everybody, there’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 各位 我要你们见见一个人 |
[19:32] | Yeah. This is Ben. Hi, Ben. | 对 这位是小班 嗨 小班 |
[19:35] | Ben, this is everybody. Hey, Ben. | 小班 这是大伙儿 嗨 小班 |
[19:38] | Susan, he looks just like you. | 苏珊 他看起来就像你 |
[19:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Oh God, I can’t believe one of us actually has one of these. | 天啊 我真不敢相信 我们当中有人生了宝宝 |
[19:49] | I know. I still am one of these. | 我知道 我还是宝宝 |
[19:54] | Ross? Yeah? | 罗斯? 怎样? |
[19:55] | Can I? | 我可以吗? |
[19:59] | Okay, the head, the head. You gotta… | 好的 小心头 你要… |
[20:06] | Hi Ben. Hi. | 嗨 小班 嗨 |
[20:10] | I’m your Aunt Monica. Yes, I am. | 我是莫妮卡姑姑 你的姑姑 |
[20:13] | I’m your Aunt, Monica. | 我是莫妮卡姑姑 |
[20:18] | I… | 我… |
[20:21] | I will always have gum. | 我会随时都带口香糖的 |
[20:27] | Ben… | 小班 |
[20:29] | Want you to know that there may be some times… | 我要你知道有时候我可能 |
[20:33] | …when I may not be around…like this. | 不在你身边 像这样 |
[20:40] | But I’ll still always come back… | 但我总是会回来的 |
[20:43] | …like this. | 像这样 |
[20:46] | And sometimes I may be away longer… | 而有时候 我可能会离开久一点 |
[20:50] | …like this. | 像这样 |
[20:55] | But I’ll still always come back… | 但我总是会回到你身边的 |
[21:01] | …like this. | 就像这样 |
[21:03] | And sometimes I’ll want you to steal third, and I’ll go like this. | 有时候 我会要你到三垒 那时我会这样做 |
[21:17] | Oh. he is so amazing. | 他好奇妙 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I know. Look at him. | 我知道 看看他 |
[21:22] | Ben. Hey, Ben. | 小班 嗨 小班 |
[21:28] | Nothing. I don’t think that’s his name. | 没反应 我不认为他叫小班 |
[21:32] | Oh. look, look, he’s closing his eyes. | 他要合上眼睛了 看 |
[21:36] | Oh. look, he’s opening his eyes. | 他张开眼睛了 看 |
[21:41] | He doesn’t do much, does he? | 他的动作不多 对吧? |
[21:43] | Nope, this is pretty much it. | 没错 就是这样了 |
[21:53] | You guys wanna get some coffee? Yeah. | 你们要喝咖啡吗? 好 |
[21:57] | All right, I’ll see you guys later. | 待会儿再见 |
[22:08] | Hi, Ben. | 嗨 小班 |
[22:10] | I love you. Hi, Ben. | 我爱你 嗨 小班 |
[22:32] | Oh. look, he’s closing his eyes again. | 你看 他又要合上眼睛了 |