时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mom, would you relax? | 妈 放心吧 |
[00:05] | That was 10 blocks from here, and that woman was walking alone at night. | 那里离这儿有十条街 而且她是晚上一个人 |
[00:09] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那样的 |
[00:11] | Mom, come on, stop worrying. | 妈 别担心了 |
[00:14] | This is a safe street. This is a safe building. There’s nothing… | 这条街很安全 这栋楼很安全 没有任何东西 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! What are you doing in here?! | 卧槽 你跑进来干什么 |
[00:20] | Mom, I gotta go! I gotta go! | 妈 我必须挂电话了 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God! | 卧槽 |
[00:29] | That’s fine, you just read the paper. | 很好 你看你的报纸 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna get a pot. | 我要去个锅 |
[00:34] | It’s not for you. | 不是为了抓你 |
[00:41] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好 很好 |
[00:45] | Read the Family Circus… | 看看《家庭马戏团》漫画 |
[00:48] | …enjoy the gentle comedy…. | 好好品味它的轻幽默 |
[00:55] | Oh, my God, my God, my God, my God…. | 卧槽 卧槽 卧槽 |
[01:08] | It’s open, you guys. | 门没锁 伙计们 |
[01:12] | Can I help you? | 什么事 |
[01:13] | Yeah, I’m looking for Phoebe, does she still live here? | 我找菲比 她还住在这里吗 |
[01:15] | No, she doesn’t. But I can get a message to her. | 没有 但我可以帮你传话 |
[01:18] | Great. Just tell her her husband stopped by. | 好 告诉她 她老公找过她 |
[01:21] | Her what? | 她的什么 |
[01:25] | How did you do that? | 你怎么变出来的 |
[01:34] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:39] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:49] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:52] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:58] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:00] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:03] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:05] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:08] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:16] | This is unbelievable, Pheebs. How can you be married? | 真是不可思议 菲比 你怎么会结婚了 |
[02:20] | I’m not “married” married, you know? | 我们有名无实 你明白吗 |
[02:22] | He’s just a friend, and he’s gay… | 他只是个朋友 而且他是同性恋 |
[02:24] | …and he was from Canada, and he needed a Green Card. | 而且他来自加拿大 他需要绿卡 |
[02:27] | I can’t believe you married Duncan! | 我不相信你嫁给了邓肯 |
[02:29] | How could you not tell me?We lived together, We told each other everything. | 你怎么没告诉我 我们住一起 无话不谈 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, Monica but I knew if I told you, you’d get really, like, judgemental | 抱歉 莫妮卡 但告诉你的话 你会评头论足 |
[02:37] | and wouldn’t approve. | 还不会赞成 |
[02:38] | Of course I wouldn’t approve! | 我当然不会赞成 |
[02:39] | You were totally in love with this guy who, hello, was gay. | 你对那人爱得死去活来 他还是个同性恋 |
[02:43] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[02:45] | See? And you thought she’d be judgmental. | 瞧 我们还以为她很爱评头论足 |
[02:49] | OK, I wasn’t in love with him and I was just helping out a friend. | 我并不爱他 我只是帮助一个朋友 |
[02:53] | Please, when he left town, you stayed in your pajamas for a month | 少来 他离开后 你一个月都闷在家里没出门 |
[02:56] | And I saw you eat a cheeseburger. | 我还看到你吃乳酪汉堡 |
[03:02] | Well, didn’t you? | 有没有 |
[03:04] | I might have. | 有 吧 |
[03:07] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 我真不相信你没告诉我 |
[03:09] | Come on, like you tell me everything? | 你会告诉我一切事情吗 |
[03:11] | What have I not told you? | 我有什么没告诉你 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:15] | Umm,how about the fact that the underwear out thereon the telephone pole is yours | 比如说外面电线杆上的内衣 |
[03:19] | from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace. | 是你跟有趣鲍比在阳台上做爱时掉下去的 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | Wait a minute! Who told you? | 等等 谁告诉你的 |
[03:30] | You are dead meat. | 你死定了 |
[03:32] | I didn’t know it was a big secret. | 我不知道那是个大秘密 |
[03:35] | Oh, it’s not big. Not at all. | 的确不是大秘密 完全不是 |
[03:37] | I kind of the same as, say… | 比方说 就像 |
[03:39] | … I don’t know, having a third nipple! | 有人长了三个乳头 |
[03:43] | You have a third nipple? | 你有三个乳头 |
[03:48] | You bitch! | 你这贱人 |
[03:52] | Whip it out! Whip it out! | 秀一秀 秀一秀 |
[03:55] | There’s nothing to see! It’s a tiny bump. It’s totally useless. | 没什么好看的 只是个小突起 没有用处 |
[03:59] | As opposed to your other multi-functional nipples? | 那你其它乳头是多功能的吗 |
[04:04] | I can’t believe you! You told me it was a nubbin. | 你真是的 你说那是个小包 |
[04:09] | Joey, what did you think a nubbin was? | 乔伊 你以为小包是什么 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. You see something, you hear a word, I thought that’s what it was. | 听到了一个名字就不会多想了 |
[04:16] | – Let me see it again! – Yes, show us your nubbin! | -让我再看一看 -对 让我们看你的小包 |
[04:20] | Joey was in a porno movie! | 乔伊拍过色情电影 |
[04:25] | If I’m going down, I’m taking everybody with me! | 我死也要拉个垫背的 |
[04:29] | – Oh, my God! – You were in a porno?! | -老天 -你拍过色情片 |
[04:31] | I was young and I just wanted a job. Okay? | 当时我很年轻 只想找个工作 |
[04:35] | But the last time I couldn’t go through with it. | 但最后一刻我无法做下去 |
[04:37] | They let me be the guy who fixes the copier but can’t… | 他们就让我演修复印机的人 |
[04:40] | …because there’s people having sex on it. | 但因为有人在上面做爱 所以没能修好 |
[04:44] | That is wild! | 真是狂野 |
[04:47] | – What’s it shaped like? – Yeah, is there a hair on it? | -形状是什么样子 -有没有长毛 |
[04:49] | What happens if you flick it? | 弹一下会怎么样 |
[04:59] | So does it do anything, you know, special? | 有没有什么特殊功能 |
[05:03] | Pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance… | 只要压我的第三个乳头 |
[05:06] | …to the magical land of Narnia. | 就会开启仙境之门 |
[05:10] | In some cultures, having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. | 在有些文明中 第三个乳头象征了男性雄风 |
[05:14] | You get the best huts, and women dance naked around you. | 会有热辣的女人光着身子围绕你跳舞 |
[05:18] | Are any of these cultures, per chance, in the Tri-State area? | 这些文明是否可能在三州交界处 |
[05:22] | You know, you are so amazing. Is there anything you don’t know? | 你真是博学多闻 有什么是你不知道的 |
[05:28] | Julie’s so smart! Julie’s so special! | 朱莉好聪明 朱莉好特别 |
[05:33] | Look, honey. I wanted you to hook up with Ross as much as you did. | 亲爱的 我也希望你能与罗斯复合 |
[05:37] | But he’s with her now. You’ll have to get over it. | 但现在他与她在一起 你必须看开 |
[05:40] | Oh, I’m going to have to get over it. | 原来我必须看开 |
[05:43] | I didn’t know that’s what I had to do. I just have to get over it. | 我不知道该怎么办 原来只要看开就好 |
[05:52] | – Sassy lady! – Where are you going? | -性感美女 -你要去哪里 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna go meet Duncan, he’s skating tonight at the Garden, | 我要去见邓肯 今晚他要去公园溜冰 |
[05:58] | He’s in the Capades. | 他是溜冰表演团的 |
[06:01] | – The lce Capades? – No, the Gravel Capades. | -白雪溜冰团吗 -不 是在柏油路上表演 |
[06:06] | The turns aren’t as fast, but when Snoopy falls? Funny. | 转得不会很快 可史努比跌倒时非常好笑 |
[06:11] | I can’t believe you’d dress up for him. | 你竟然为他打扮了一番 |
[06:12] | You’re setting yourself up all over again. | 你又要重蹈覆辙了 |
[06:15] | Okay, no. | 不会的 |
[06:18] | For your information, I’m going to see him so I can put all those feelings behind me. | 告诉你好了 我去看他只是为了能彻底忘了他 |
[06:23] | The reason I’m dressed like this is because I think it’s nice… | 我这样打扮是因为我要让 |
[06:26] | …to look nice for your gay husband. | 我的同性恋丈夫有面子 |
[06:31] | Darn it, we’re all out of milk. | 该死 没牛奶了 |
[06:33] | Chandler, will you fill me up here? | 钱德勒 能不能给我挤一点 |
[06:42] | I see, I see. Because of the third-nipple thing. | 我懂了 因为我有第三个乳头 |
[06:54] | Okay, sweetie, I’ll see you later. | 甜心 再见 |
[06:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:57] | – See you later, Rach. – Bye-bye, Julie. | -再见 瑞秋 -再见 朱莉 |
[07:11] | Come on, cut it out! | 别闹了 |
[07:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:17] | – Can I ask you something? – Sure. | -我能问你一件事吗 -好啊 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:23] | Come on, talk to me. | 对我说吧 |
[07:27] | What’s the longest you’ve been in a relationship before… | 你和男人从交往到发生关系 |
[07:33] | … having the sex? | 最长一次是多久 |
[07:37] | Why? Who’s not? Are you and Julie not? | 怎么了 谁没有 你和朱莉还没有 |
[07:39] | Are you and Julie not having sex? | 你和朱莉还没有发生关系 |
[07:44] | Technically? | 严格说来 |
[07:46] | No. | 没有 |
[07:50] | Is it because she’s so cold in bed? | 是不是因为她性冷淡 |
[07:54] | Or because she’s kind of bossy, makes it feel like school? | 还是因为她有点专横 感觉还不成熟 |
[07:58] | No! She’s great. And it’s not like we haven’t done anything. | 不 她很好 我们又不是什么都没做 |
[08:04] | We do plenty of other stuff. Lots of other stuff like… | 我们做了很多事情 像是 |
[08:08] | No! Don’t need to know the details. | 不 没必要告诉我细节 |
[08:12] | No, it’s just…. | 不 只是 |
[08:14] | It’s me. | 我的问题 |
[08:17] | I’ve only been with one woman my whole life… | 我一辈子只跟一个人上过床 |
[08:19] | …and she turned out to be a lesbian. | 后来她变成了同性恋 |
[08:23] | So now I’ve got myself all psyched out. | 所以现在我很害怕 |
[08:26] | It’s become, like, this… | 就像是 |
[08:30] | …this thing! | 这件事 |
[08:35] | You must just think I’m weird. | 你一定以为我很怪 |
[08:37] | No, I don’t think it’s weird. | 不 我不认为很怪 |
[08:40] | I think, in fact…. | 我想 |
[08:43] | – ln fact, you know what I think? – What? | -你知道我怎么想吗 -怎么想 |
[08:46] | I think it’s sexy. | 我觉得这很性感 |
[08:49] | Sexy? | 性感 |
[08:50] | Let me tell you something. As a woman… | 让我告诉你 身为女人 |
[08:53] | …there is nothing sexier… | 没有任何事情 |
[08:56] | …than a man who does not want to have sex. | 比不想要做爱的男人更性感 |
[09:01] | No kidding? | 真的 |
[09:01] | In fact, you know what I’d do? | 你知道我会怎么做 |
[09:03] | I’d wait. | 我会等 |
[09:07] | – You’d wait? – Yes, absolutely. I would wait… | -你会等 -没错 我会等待 |
[09:10] | …and wait…. | 一直等待 |
[09:13] | Then I’d wait some more. | 然后我会一等再等 |
[09:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:18] | I don’t care if she tells you she wants it, she begs, she pleads… | 我不管她说有多想要 她苦苦哀求 |
[09:23] | …she tells you she’s gonna have sex with another man | 她说她要跟其他男人做爱 |
[09:27] | That just means it’s working. | 这只表示收到了效果 |
[09:32] | Women really want this? | 女人真的希望这样 |
[09:34] | More than jewelry. | 比对珠宝还要渴望 |
[09:54] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[09:59] | Look at you! You look great! | 你看起来真美 |
[10:01] | Do I? Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[10:04] | So do you. Sparkly! | 你也是 很耀眼 |
[10:11] | This is pretty wonderful, Mr. Major Capades Guy! | 真是很棒 剧团的主角 |
[10:17] | I remember when you were just King Friday in Mr. Roger’s Ice Is Nice. | 我还记得你只是儿童节目上的道具 |
[10:23] | You always said I’d make it. | 你一直说我会成功的 |
[10:25] | Well, you know, I’m kind of spooky that way. | 我有点未卜先知的怪才 |
[10:30] | Gosh, I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[10:34] | – I’m gonna get changed. – Okay. | -我要换衣服 -好的 |
[10:40] | – Now. – Yeah. | -现在就要 -好 |
[10:43] | Oh! Right. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[10:46] | Ole! | 冲刺 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | The Matador…. | 斗牛士 |
[10:56] | Ole! | 冲刺 |
[11:02] | – Sweetie, can you hold this for a second? – Sure. – Thanks. | -甜心 你能不能拿一下 -好 -谢谢 |
[11:13] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[11:15] | Sorry, you had a paleontologist on your face. | 对不起 你脸上有个考古学家 |
[11:18] | But it’s gone now. You’re all right. | 但现在没有了 没事 |
[11:21] | Hi, everyone. | 各位 |
[11:24] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[11:26] | I wanted to thank you for our little talk before. | 我要谢谢你先前的建议 |
[11:30] | No problem! So you’re gonna go with the waiting thing? | 没问题 所以你要等下去 |
[11:33] | I was going to, but after I talked to you, I talked to Joey. | 我本来要等 但是后来我又跟乔伊谈了 |
[11:41] | Good. What did he say? | 很好 他怎么说 |
[11:43] | Basically, he told me to get over myself and just do it. | 他要我克服心理障碍 只管去做 |
[11:46] | So I thought about what you said and about what he said. | 我权衡了你的话和他的话 |
[11:50] | And his way, I get to have sex tonight, so…. | 照他的话 今晚我就该做爱了 所以 |
[11:59] | What is this in my pocket? | 我口袋里有什么东西 |
[12:02] | Why, it’s Joey’s porno movie! | 什么 是乔伊的色情电影 |
[12:07] | Pop it in! | 放出来看看 |
[12:09] | I’m fine with it, I mean, if you’re okay watching a video… | 我不介意 只要你们愿意看 |
[12:12] | …filled with two-nippled people. | 一大堆两个乳头的人 |
[12:17] | People having sex. That’s just what I need to see. | 大家都在做爱 正是我想要看的 |
[12:20] | What’s wrong with people having sex? | 做爱有什么不对 |
[12:25] | Well, you know, these movies are offensive… | 这些电影情趣低下 |
[12:30] | …and degrading to women and females…. | 侮辱女人和女性 |
[12:35] | And the lighting’s always unflattering. | 灯光总是很呆板 |
[12:43] | – Monica, help me out here. – Hell, I wanna see Joey! | -摩妮卡 帮我一下 -管你的 我要看乔伊 |
[12:53] | So is there like a story or do they just stard doing it right. . . | 有没有故事情节 还是直接切入 |
[12:56] | Oh. Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[12:59] | Wait a minute. That is the craziest typing test I’ve ever seen. | 等一下 那是我见过最疯狂的打字测试 |
[13:04] | All I say is, she’d better get the job. | 我只能说 她最好被聘用 |
[13:07] | Looks to me like he’s the one getting the job. | 我看是他被聘用了 |
[13:12] | Here I come. Here I come. | 我上场了 我上场了 |
[13:14] | See, I’m coming to fix the copier. | 我来修理复印机 |
[13:16] | I can’t get to the copier. I’m thinking, “What do I do? What do I do?” | 但是我没法修 我在想 怎么办 怎么办 |
[13:22] | So I just watch them have sex. | 所以我只好看他们做爱 |
[13:27] | And then I say, wait, here’s my line, | 然后 我要开口了 |
[13:29] | You know, that’s bad for the paper tray. | 这样会压坏纸匣 |
[13:34] | – Nice work, my friend! – Thank you. | -演得不错 老兄 -谢谢 |
[13:36] | Wait, you see me again. Hang on, the guy’s butt’s blocking me. | 等等 我又出镜了 这家伙的屁股挡住我了 |
[13:41] | There I am. There I am. There I am…. | 又有我了 又有了 又有了 |
[13:52] | So what’s up? You came to see me yesterday. | 怎么回事 昨天你来找我 |
[14:01] | I kind of need a divorce. | 我需要跟你离婚 |
[14:03] | O… | 哦 |
[14:05] | … kay. | 好 |
[14:07] | How come? | 为什么 |
[14:09] | Actually, I’m getting married again. | 其实我要再婚了 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | God, I don’t know how to tell you this. | 我不知道要怎么说 |
[14:18] | I’m straight. I know, I… | 我是直男 我知道 我 |
[14:23] | I don’t understand. How can you be straight? | 我不懂 你怎么成直男了 |
[14:27] | You’re so smart and funny… | 你又聪明又幽默 |
[14:30] | …and you throw such great Academy Award parties! | 而且举办很棒的奥斯卡派对 |
[14:33] | I know. That’s what I kept telling myself. | 我也一直这么告诉自己 |
[14:35] | But you reach a point where you can’t live a lie anymore. | 但是到了某个程度 就无法再自欺欺人了 |
[14:40] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[14:44] | I guess on some level I always knew I was straight. | 我想我一直知道自己是直男 |
[14:48] | I thought I was supposed to be something else. | 我以为自己不是 |
[14:51] | I’m an ice dancer, all my friends are gay. I was just trying to fit in. | 我是冰上舞者 所有朋友都是同志 我要合群 |
[14:57] | And there’s actually a woman? | 真的要跟一个女人结婚 |
[15:03] | Her name’s Debra. | 她叫黛博拉 |
[15:07] | Well, is she the first that you’ve been with? | 她是不是你的第一个女人 |
[15:12] | I’ve never told you this… | 我从来没告诉过你 |
[15:14] | … but there were one or two times back in college | 但在大学有一两次 |
[15:19] | when I’d get drunk, go to a straight bar… | 我喝得大醉 去了直男酒吧 |
[15:22] | …and wake up with a woman next to me. | 醒来时身旁躺着个女人 |
[15:24] | But I told myself it was the liquor, and everyone experiments in college. | 我说服自己是酒精作用 大学每个人都在摸索 |
[15:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:32] | Now I know I don’t have a choice about this. | 现在我知道我别无选择 |
[15:34] | I was born this way! | 我天生如此 |
[15:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[15:42] | You’re married to someone for six years and you think you know him. | 嫁给一个人六年 以为自己很了解他 |
[15:46] | And then one day he says, “Oh, I’m not gay!” | 结果一天他突然说 我不是同性恋 |
[15:54] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[15:58] | Why couldn’t you just have figured this out six years ago? | 你为什么在六年前没有发现这件事 |
[16:05] | You know, it still smells like monkey in there. | 里面闻起来还是有猴骚味 |
[16:10] | That saves us the conversation. | 我们又有话题可聊了 |
[16:14] | Well, listen, this has been great but I’m officially wiped. | 今晚很好玩 但我累死了 |
[16:16] | Me too. We should get going. | 我也是 我们该走了 |
[16:18] | No! Come on, you guys! | 不 你们别这样 |
[16:23] | Come on, it’s only 11 :30. | 现在才十一点半 |
[16:25] | Let’s just talk. We never just hang out and talk anymore. | 我们好好聊聊 我们好久都没有一起聊过天了 |
[16:30] | Rachel, that’s all we do. | 瑞秋 我们在一起只会聊天 |
[16:34] | Maybe that’s all we do. What about Julie? | 也许我们是这样 但是朱莉呢 |
[16:38] | What about Julie? | 朱莉怎么样 |
[16:40] | You have been in our lives for nearly two months now… | 你已经融入我们将近两个月了 |
[16:44] | …and we don’t really know you. | 可我们还没有真正认识你 |
[16:47] | I mean, who is Julie? | 朱莉是什么样的人 |
[16:50] | What do you like? What don’t you like? | 你喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 |
[16:52] | We want to know everything. | 统统告诉我们 |
[16:55] | Well, that could take a while. | 这可能要花一段时间 |
[16:57] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:00] | Who here does not have the time to get to know Julie? | 谁没有时间深入了解朱莉 |
[17:03] | – I got the time to get to know Julie. – I got time. | -我有时间来了解朱莉 -我有时间 |
[17:07] | Rach, I know her pretty well, can I go? | 瑞秋 我跟她很熟了 我能回去吗 |
[17:13] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:14] | OK Julie, so now let’s start with your childhood. What was that like? | 朱莉 从你的童年开始讲起吧 是怎么样的 |
[17:20] | In a nutshell | 简单地说 |
[17:25] | So, have you told your parents? | 你告诉你父母了吗 |
[17:28] | No, but it’ll be okay. They’re pretty cool. | 还没有 应该没关系 他们不会介意 |
[17:32] | My brother’s straight, so…. | 我弟弟是直男 所以 |
[17:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:37] | You know what? I just have one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[17:40] | If you had figured this out sooner, and I had been around… | 如果你早一点知道 而我也在你身边 |
[17:45] | …do you think l would have been the one who…? | 你想会不会是我 |
[17:49] | No, no. That’s all right. Don’t tell me. | 不 没关系 别告诉我 |
[17:52] | I don’t think either answer would make me feel better. Here. | 不管是什么回答 都不会让我更好过 给 |
[17:57] | I love you, Phoebe. | 我爱你 菲比 |
[18:14] | So your brother’s straight, huh? | 你弟弟是直男 |
[18:18] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[18:22] | and my second-grade teacher was Miss Thomas… | 我的二年级老师是汤玛丝小姐 |
[18:26] | …and my first-grade teacher was Mrs. Cobb. | 我的一年级老师是柯布小姐 |
[18:30] | Mrs. Gobb? | 葛布小姐 |
[18:31] | No, Cobb. Like cobb salad. | 不 柯布 就像柯布沙拉 |
[18:37] | What exactly is in a cobb salad? | 柯布沙拉里面究竟有什么 |
[18:39] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[18:46] | Boy, that Julie’s a talker, huh? | 朱莉可真是话唠 |
[18:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:55] | It’s pretty late. You’re probably not still planning on…. | 很晚了 你大概还没有打算 |
[18:59] | No, I am. | 我有 |
[19:02] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[19:04] | No. I have done it before. | 没 我以前做过 |
[19:10] | I mean, how are you gonna handle it? | 你要怎么进行 |
[19:12] | Are you gonna talk about it beforehand? Are you just gonna pounce? | 你准备事先说好 还是直接上 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just gonna… | 我不知道 我想我要 |
[19:21] | …see what happens. | 顺其自然 |
[19:23] | Okay. Good luck! | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[19:26] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Nothing…. | 没事 |
[19:33] | It is your first time with her, | 这是你与她的第一次 |
[19:35] | and if the first time doesn’t go well… | 如果第一次就不顺利 |
[19:38] | …well then, that’s pretty darn hard to recover from. | 那就很难再东山再起 |
[19:44] | Okay, now I’m nervous. | 好 现在我紧张了 |
[19:49] | Maybe you should put it off. | 也许你应该延期 |
[19:50] | No, I don’t want to put it off! | 不 我不要延期 |
[19:58] | I spent last year being so unbelievably miserable. | 我去年一整年都痛苦不堪 |
[20:01] | And now I’m actually happy. | 现在我很快乐 |
[20:06] | You know, I mean really happy. | 真的很快乐 |
[20:08] | I just don’t wanna…. | 我不希望 |
[20:11] | I don’t wanna mess it up, you know? | 我不希望搞砸了 你知道吧 |
[20:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:21] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 这又不是你的错 |
[20:24] | Right. | 对 |
[20:27] | Maybe it doesn’t have to be this tough. | 也许不需要这么困难 |
[20:31] | Maybe you were on the right track with that whole “spontaneous” thing. | 也许你顺其自然是对的 |
[20:36] | – Women really like that. – Really? | -女人都喜欢这样 -真的 |
[20:39] | Yeah. I mean if it were me, | 对 如果是我 |
[20:43] | I’d want you to…. | 我会希望你 |
[20:45] | I don’t know, catch me off guard with like a really… | 趁我没有防备的时候 |
[20:50] | …good kiss. | 好好给我一个吻 |
[20:53] | Really sort of soft at first. | 刚开始要很轻柔 |
[21:00] | And then maybe brush the hair away from my face. | 然后也许把我的头发拨开 |
[21:05] | And then look far into my eyes… | 凝视我的眼睛 |
[21:09] | …in a way that lets me know something… | 让我知道有美妙的事情 |
[21:13] | …amazing is about to happen. | 快要发生了 |
[21:22] | And then, I don’t know, then… | 然后 我不知道 然后 |
[21:24] | …you’d pull me really close to you so that… | 你会把我搂得更紧 |
[21:27] | …so that I’d be pressed up right against you. | 这样我就会紧紧贴着你 |
[21:31] | And it would get kind of… | 然后就会开始 |
[21:37] | …sweaty… | 流汗 |
[21:41] | …and blurry. | 目眩神迷 |
[21:46] | And then it’s just happening. | 一切就自然发生 |
[21:55] | Thanks, Rach. Good night! | 谢谢 瑞秋 晚安 |
[22:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[22:19] | Good morning! | 早安 |
[22:22] | Well, somebody got some last night! | 昨晚有人爽到了 |
[22:30] | Twice! | 两次 |