时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? | 我是哪里不对 我看起来不够有趣吗 |
[00:06] | Is there something repellent about me? | 我是有哪里讨人厌吗 |
[00:10] | How was the party? | 派对好玩吗 |
[00:12] | It couldn’t have been worse. A woman literally passed through me. | 太糟糕了 有个女人简直把我当空气了 |
[00:16] | What is it? Am I hideously unattractive? | 我有那么讨人厌吗 |
[00:18] | No,you are not. You are very attractive. | 不 你非常讨人喜欢 |
[00:21] | You know what, I go through the exact same thing. | 我也有过相同的经历 |
[00:23] | Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everyting. | 每当我体重稍有增长 就开始质疑一切了 |
[00:30] | I’ve put on weight? | 你说我变胖了 |
[00:33] | Did you want to…? | 你要… |
[00:37] | No, not weight. More like insulation. | 不 不是体重 说绝缘体比较恰当 |
[00:42] | Chandler, I’m unemployed and in dire need of a project. | 钱德勒 我正好没工作 迫切需要做点事情 |
[00:45] | Ya wanna work out? I can remake you. | 你要不要锻炼 我可以重塑你的体型 |
[00:48] | I would,but that might get in the way of my lying-around time. | 我很想 但或许会妨碍我那些无所事事的时间 |
[00:52] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[00:53] | Come on,let her do it! | 别推托了 让她试试 |
[00:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I’m goin’ home. | 但我穿上紧身衣后胸部比你大的话 我就不练了 |
[01:01] | Your boobs are fine. | 你的胸部不大 |
[01:02] | I never should have said anything. | 听着 我刚才不该乱说话的 |
[01:04] | Come here. Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[01:08] | Can’t make hands meet! | 双手都合不起来了 |
[01:18] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:24] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:26] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:29] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:33] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:36] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:42] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:47] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:49] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:03] | OK. Let’s do it! | 好 开始吧 |
[02:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | Nothing. Just never seen your little stretchy pants before. | 没什么 只是没看过你穿紧身裤而已 |
[02:17] | And we’re changing. | 我去换衣服 |
[02:34] | Come on,give me five more! | 加油 再做五个 |
[02:36] | – Five more! – No. | -再做五个 -不要 |
[02:39] | Five more and I’ll flash you. | 再做五个就露胸部给你看 |
[02:41] | One… | 一 |
[02:44] | …two… | 二 |
[02:47] | …two and a half. | 二个半 |
[02:51] | OK. Just show me one of them. | 好了 给我看一边吧 |
[03:09] | She’s insane! | 她疯了 |
[03:10] | The woman is insane. | 那个女人疯了 |
[03:12] | It’s before work, it’s after work, it’s during work. | 上班前 上班后 上班中 |
[03:14] | She’s got me doing butt-clenches at my desk. | 她叫我在公司做收臀运动 |
[03:18] | And now they won’t bring me my mail anymore. | 现在他们再不肯送邮件给我了 |
[03:22] | Hey Phoebs, how’d it go with Scott last night? | 菲比 你昨晚跟史考特怎么样 |
[03:25] | It was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant… | 不错 带他去了一家浪漫的餐厅 |
[03:28] | …ordered champagne. Nice. | 点了香槟 很好 |
[03:30] | The guy still won’t put out? | 那家伙还是不行动吗 |
[03:32] | Nope. Zilch. Nothing. | 对 零蛋 没行动 |
[03:35] | Sorry, Pheebs. | 真遗憾 菲比 |
[03:37] | Look,I don’t mind taking it slow. | 我不在乎放慢节奏 |
[03:39] | I like him a lot. | 我很喜欢他 |
[03:40] | He’s really interesting,and he’s really sweet. | 他这个人很有趣 也很贴心 |
[03:43] | Why won’t he give it up? | 他为什么那么矜持 |
[03:47] | Maybe he drives his car on the other side of the road. | 或许他开的车跟我们反向 |
[03:50] | If you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[03:53] | No. What do you mean? He’s not British. | 不懂 他又不是英国人 |
[03:59] | Maybe he’s gay. | 他或许是同性恋 |
[04:03] | No. I don’t think that’s the problem. | 不 这倒不是问题 |
[04:06] | Because we went dancing the other night… | 因为我们前几天去跳舞 |
[04:08] | and just the way he held me so close and the way he was looking into my eyes…. | 他紧紧抱住我 还有他凝视我眼睛的样子 |
[04:12] | I just definitely felt something. | 我觉得他对我绝对有意思 |
[04:15] | But how much can you tell from a look? | 是啊 从眼神能看出多少呢 |
[04:17] | No. I felt it on my hip. I could tell. | 不 我是从屁股感觉到的 我能感觉到 |
[04:23] | Yo,Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes. | 宾 二十分钟后打壁球 |
[04:27] | Joey,be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it. | 乔伊 好兄弟 举起我的手 赏她一巴掌 |
[04:32] | – Oh,Rachel! Don’t look. – What? | -瑞秋 别回头看 -什么 |
[04:37] | C’mon you guys, I don’t care, I have a date tonight. | 别担心 没什么大不了 我今晚有约会 |
[04:41] | You have a date? | 你有约会 |
[04:41] | Yeah, Monica’s settin’ me up. | 是的 莫妮卡为我安排的 |
[04:44] | What about Ross and…. | 那罗斯跟… |
[04:46] | What? My whole insane jealousy thing? | 什么 我醋劲大发的事吗 |
[04:49] | Well,you know,as much fun as that was… | 虽然那还挺有趣的 |
[04:52] | … I’ve decided to opt for sanity. | 我决定恢复常态 |
[04:55] | You’re okay about all this? | 你真的不介意他们俩在一起了 |
[04:56] | Oh,yeah,come on! I’m moving on. | 是的 日子还得过呢 |
[04:59] | He can press her up against that window as much as he wants. | 他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗上 就怎么压吧 |
[05:03] | For all I care,he can throw her through the damn thing. | 我才不管 他干脆把她摔过窗子得了 |
[05:08] | Hi,guys. | 各位 |
[05:10] | Monica,I’ll come by tomorrow and pick up Fluffy’s old cat toys,okay? | 莫妮卡 我明早过来拿喵喵以前的猫玩具 |
[05:15] | If you say his full name. | 不讲全名就不给喔 |
[05:17] | Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington’s cat toys? | 我明天可不可以过来拿喵喵膨膨的猫玩具 |
[05:24] | All right. | 没问题 |
[05:25] | – You’re getting a cat? – Actually,we’re getting a cat. | -你要养猫吗 -事实上 是我们要养猫 |
[05:29] | Together? | 一起养 |
[05:30] | Both of you? Together? | 你们两个 一起养 |
[05:33] | Yeah, we figure it’ll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time. | 我们准备让它一半时间跟罗斯住 一半跟我住 |
[05:37] | Well,isn’t that just lovely? | 那多开心啊 |
[05:41] | That’s something the two of you will be able to enjoy | 那是一件你们两个 |
[05:43] | …for a really,really,really long time. | 可以疼爱非常非常久的东西 |
[05:46] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[05:48] | Look at that. I gotta go! I got a date! | 时间到了 我得走了 我有约会 |
[05:51] | With a man. | 跟个男人 |
[05:54] | You guys have a really good night… | 祝各位今晚愉快 |
[05:56] | …and you two have a really good cat. | 而你们两个会养一只好猫 |
[06:05] | We’re not supposed to take these when we leave. | 顺手牵羊是不对的 |
[06:14] | I don’t know if Monica told you, | 不晓得莫妮卡有没有告诉你 |
[06:15] | but this is my first date since my divorce. | 这是我离婚之后的第一次约会 |
[06:18] | If I seem a little nervous… | 如果我看上去有一点紧张 |
[06:21] | … I am. | 那是真的 |
[06:24] | How long do cats live? | 猫能活多久 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[06:28] | Cats. How long do they live? | 猫 能活多久 |
[06:30] | Figuring you don’t throw them under a bus or something? | 如果不把它们丢到巴士下面的话 |
[06:35] | Maybe 15,16 years. | 大概是十五六年吧 |
[06:38] | Well,that’s just great. | 真是太好了 |
[06:41] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[06:43] | Right. Clink. | 好 碰杯 |
[06:52] | Monica told you I was cuter than this,didn’t she? | 我本人没有莫妮卡介绍的招人喜欢 对不对 |
[06:56] | No,Michael,it’s not you. Sorry. It’s just…. | 不 麦克 不是你的问题 抱歉 |
[07:01] | It’s this thing. | 是我有心事 |
[07:02] | It’s probably not as bad as it sounds | 可能事实没那么糟 |
[07:04] | … but this friend of mine is getting a cat with his girlfriend. | 我有一个朋友 他跟他的女友要养猫 |
[07:08] | Oh,that does sound…. | 还真是… |
[07:13] | He just started going out with her. | 他们两个才刚开始交往不久 |
[07:17] | Is this guy an old boyfriend? | 你和他交往过吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah,he wishes. | 他想得美 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. Look at me. | 对不起 你瞧瞧我 |
[07:29] | – Michael,let’s talk about you. – All right. | -好了 麦克 谈谈你吧 -好 |
[07:35] | So…. | 那么 |
[07:39] | Did you ever get a pet with a girlfriend? | 以前你跟女友一起养过宠物吗 |
[07:43] | – So I figured it out. – What? | -我猜透原因了 -什么原因 |
[07:46] | Why Scott doesn’t want to sleep with me. | 史考特不想跟我上床的原因 |
[07:48] | It’s ’cause I’m not sexy enough. | 因为我不够性感 |
[07:51] | Phoebe,that’s crazy. | 菲比 别傻了 |
[07:54] | When I first met you,you know what I said to Chandelar? | 第一次看到你之后 你知道我对钱德勒说什么吗 |
[07:56] | I said,”Excellent butt,great rack.” | 我说”前凸后翘 有看头” |
[08:03] | Really? That’s so sweet. | 真的吗 嘴好甜 |
[08:07] | I mean,I’m officially offended. But that’s so sweet. | 说实在的 我很生气 可也很开心 |
[08:12] | If you wanna know what the deal is,you’re gonna have to ask him. | 菲比 你想知道原因的话 必须开口去问他 |
[08:16] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[08:19] | You are so “yum”! | 你真”可口” |
[08:40] | I mean,it’s a cat,you know? It’s a cat. | 那是只猫 你知道的 是只猫 |
[08:46] | Why can’t they get a bug? One of those fruit flies. | 他们为什么不养只昆虫 养只果蝇就好了 |
[08:49] | Those things that live for a day. | 那种只活一两天的东西 |
[08:51] | What are they called? | 它们叫什么 |
[08:55] | Fruit flies? | 果蝇 |
[08:56] | Yes. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Sir, would you like dessert? | 先生 要不要甜点 |
[09:00] | No. No dessert. | 不 不要了 |
[09:02] | Just the check. Please. | 我想结账 拜托 |
[09:06] | Oh,no. You’re not having fun,are you? | 你这顿饭吃得不开心 是吗 |
[09:09] | No,no,I am. | 不 我很开心 |
[09:11] | But because for the last hour and a half I’ve been playing the movie Diner in my head. | 但刚才一个半小时我都在回忆电影《餐馆》的情节 |
[09:17] | Oh,look at me. | 你看我 |
[09:19] | Look at me. | 你看我 |
[09:20] | I’m on a date with a really great guy. | 我在跟一个很优秀的男人约会 |
[09:24] | All I can think about is Ross… | 却满脑子都是罗斯 |
[09:27] | …and his cat… | 跟他的猫 |
[09:29] | …and his Julie. | 还有他的朱莉 |
[09:31] | I just want to get over him. gosh, why can’t I do that? | 我只想忘了他 天啊 我怎么做不到 |
[09:37] | Look,I’ve been through a divorce. Trust me,you’re gonna be fine. | 听我说 我经历过离婚 相信我 你会好起来的 |
[09:41] | You can’t see it because you haven’t had closure | 你还看不出来 因为你跟他还没有了结 |
[09:45] | Closure! | 了结 |
[09:47] | That’s what it is! That’s what I need! | 就是那个 我就需要那个 |
[09:49] | God,you’re brilliant! | 天啊 你太厉害了 |
[09:53] | Why didn’t I think of that? How do I get that? | 我怎么没想到 我要怎么了结 |
[09:57] | Well,there’s no one way really,it’s just…. | 这没有特定的方法 你只要… |
[10:02] | Whatever it takes so that you can finally say to him: | 你只要想办法最终让他知道 |
[10:05] | “I’m over you.” | “我不在乎你了” |
[10:07] | Over you. | 不在乎你 |
[10:09] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[10:12] | Closure. | 了结 |
[10:14] | Hello? Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[10:17] | Excuse me. Hel | 抱歉 |
[10:20] | – Hang on. – Excuse me? | -稍等 -打断一下 |
[10:21] | – What? – Hi. I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[10:23] | I need to borrow your phone for just one minute. | 我需要跟你借一下电话 |
[10:27] | – I’m talking. – I can see that. | -我正在讲 -看得出来 |
[10:29] | One phone call,I’ll be very quick. I’ll even pay for it myself. | 我只打一通电话 很快 我还会付钱给你 |
[10:35] | Ok. You’re being a little weird about your phone. | 你对你的电话有点怪怪的 |
[10:43] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿回电给你 |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[10:57] | Machine. | 答录机 |
[10:59] | – Just waiting for the beep. – Good. | -我在等哔声 -很好 |
[11:02] | Ross! Hi,it’s Rachel. | 罗斯 我是瑞秋 |
[11:06] | I’m just calling to say that… | 我只是打来说 |
[11:09] | …everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[11:11] | And I’m really happy for you… | 我很为你 |
[11:13] | …and your cat. | 和你的猫感到高兴 |
[11:16] | Who,by the way,I think you should name Michael. | 对了 我认为你该给它起名叫麦克 |
[11:23] | And you know, you see there,I’m thinking of names… | 你看 我在想名字 |
[11:25] | …so obviously I am over you. | 所以显然我不在乎你了 |
[11:29] | I am over you. | 我不在乎你了 |
[11:32] | And that,my friend,is what they call “closure.” | 这就是我那位朋友所谓的”了结” |
[11:47] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[11:52] | Monica, it’s Sunday morning. I’m not running on a Sunday. | 莫妮卡 今天是星期天早上 星期天我绝不跑步 |
[11:56] | – Why not? – Because it’s Sunday! | -为什么 -因为是星期天 |
[11:59] | It’s God’s day. | 是神的日子 |
[12:03] | If you say stop,then we stop. | 你说停 我们就停 |
[12:06] | Stop. | 停 |
[12:08] | No,come on! We can’t stop! | 不 别这样 我们不能停 |
[12:10] | We got three more pounds to go! | 还有三磅要减 |
[12:12] | I am the energy train and you are on board! | 我是活力火车 而你在车上 |
[12:31] | Hey Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[12:34] | And how was the date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[12:37] | I think there was a restaurant. | 我记得有家餐厅 |
[12:40] | I know there was wine. | 我还记得有酒 |
[12:45] | Actually, Julie’s downstairs getting a cab, | 事实上 朱莉在楼下叫出租车 |
[12:47] | I just need the cat toys. Did Monica say…. | 我想要拿猫玩具 莫妮卡有没有说 |
[12:50] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那样看我 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t know,I…. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[12:56] | I feel like I dreamed about you last night… | 我觉得我昨晚好像梦到你 |
[12:59] | … but I don’t remember. | 但我不记得了 |
[13:02] | Ok. | 那好吧 |
[13:05] | There they are. | 在这儿 |
[13:08] | Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me? | 我们昨晚通过电话吗 你有没有打给我 |
[13:10] | No. I stayed at Julie’s last night. | 没有 我昨晚住在朱莉家 |
[13:14] | Oh, actually I haven’t even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages? | 我还没回过家 你介意我听一下留言吗 |
[13:19] | Oh,yeah,go ahead. | 随便 |
[13:24] | Rach,I got a message from you! | 瑞秋 我有你的留言 |
[13:31] | Who’s Michael? | 麦克是谁 |
[13:32] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[13:34] | Ross,no! Hang up the phone. Give me the phone! | 罗斯 别听 快挂了 电话给我 |
[13:38] | Give me the. . . | 电话给我… |
[13:47] | You’re over me? | 你不在乎我了 |
[13:49] | Oh,God! | 天啊 |
[13:51] | – You’re – Oh,God. | -你 -我的天啊 |
[13:53] | You’re over me? | 你不在乎我了 |
[13:59] | When were you… | 你是什么时候 |
[14:03] | … under me? | 在乎我的 |
[14:09] | Rach. Rachel,do you…? | 瑞秋 瑞秋 你… |
[14:13] | I mean,were you? | 你之前在乎我吗 |
[14:15] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[14:19] | Basically… | 基本上 |
[14:21] | …Lately,I’ve…. | 最近我… |
[14:24] | I’ve sort of had feelings for you. | 我对你有点感觉 |
[14:31] | You’ve had feelings for me? | 你对我有感觉 |
[14:35] | So? You had feelings for me first! | 那又怎样 你先对我有感觉的 |
[14:41] | You know about my…I mean, you know I had… | 你知道我… 对你… |
[14:43] | You know? | 你知道? |
[14:47] | Chandler told me. | 钱德勒告诉我的 |
[14:48] | Chandler. When did he? When did he? When did he? | 钱德勒 什么时候 什么时候 什么时候 |
[14:53] | – When you were in China. – China. | -你在中国的时候 -中国 |
[14:55] | – Meeting Julie. – Julie. | -认识朱莉时 -朱莉 |
[14:57] | Julie. That’s Oh,God! | 朱莉 那… 天啊 |
[15:01] | Julie, right. OK, I need to lie down. | 朱莉 好 我需要躺下来 |
[15:06] | No,I’m gonna stand. | 不 你知道 我要站着 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna stand… | 我要站着 |
[15:09] | …and I’m gonna walk. I’m walking and I am standing. | 我要走走 我走走 而且我站着 |
[15:14] | Now you’re over me? | 现在你不在乎我了 |
[15:20] | Are you over me? | 你还在乎我吗 |
[15:31] | That’s Julie.Julie, Julie. | 那是朱莉 朱莉 |
[15:36] | – Hi,Julie. – Hi, honey, I’ve got a cab waiting. | -朱莉 -亲爱的 出租车在等着 |
[15:39] | I’ll be right down! | 我马上下来 |
[15:45] | Wait,so you’re going? | 等等 你要走了 |
[15:46] | Well,okay,I have to. I can’t deal with this right now. | 对 我得走 我现在没有办法谈这事 |
[15:50] | I mean,I’ve You know,I’ve got a cab. | 出租车在等着 |
[15:53] | I’ve got a girlfriend. I’m gonna go get a cat. | 我有女朋友 我要去领养一只猫 |
[15:57] | OK, OK. | 好 好 |
[16:00] | Cat! | 猫 |
[16:18] | – Hey,Joey. – Hey,Pheebs. | -乔伊 -菲比 |
[16:22] | How come you’re watching a rabbi play electric guitar? | 你为什么在看犹太教士弹电吉他 |
[16:27] | I can’t find the remote. | 我找不到遥控器 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | So, Scott asked me to come over for lunch today and I did. | 对了 史考特约我去他家午餐 我去了 |
[16:38] | – And? – And we did. | -然后呢 -我们做了 |
[16:41] | All right, Phoebs, way to go | 不错啊 菲比 好样的 |
[16:43] | Yea,me! | 我好棒 |
[16:45] | So how did it happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[16:47] | Well, I finally took your advice and asked him what was going on. | 我听了你的建议 问他到底怎么回事 |
[16:50] | What did he say? | 那他说什么 |
[16:51] | He said that, um, he understands how sex can be like, | 他能理解性对女人而言 |
[16:53] | a very emotional thing for a woman | 可能会引起情绪波动 |
[16:55] | And he was just afraid that I was going to get all: | 他只是怕我会开始胡思乱想 |
[16:57] | “Is he gonna call me the next day?” and “Where is this going?” | “他第二天会联系我吗”和”我们会有结果吗” |
[17:05] | So he said he wanted to hold off until he was prepared to be serious. | 所以他说他想等他准备开始认真了再说 |
[17:10] | So I said,”Okay. Relax,please.” | 所以我说”尽管放轻松” |
[17:16] | I mean, sex can be just about two people right there in the moment. | 性可以只是两个人一时的感觉 |
[17:20] | If he wants to see me again,he can call. If not,that’s fine too. | 他要想再见我 可以打电话给我 不想也没关系 |
[17:25] | So after a lot of talking… | 所以在长谈之后 |
[17:30] | … I convinced him. | 我说服他了 |
[17:36] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞清楚 |
[17:38] | He got you to beg to sleep with him. | 他让你求他跟你上床 |
[17:41] | He got you to say he never has to call you again. | 他让你主动说 他永远不用再打电话给你 |
[17:45] | And he got you thinking this is a great idea? | 而且还让你觉得这是个好主意 |
[17:53] | This man is my god! | 我对他佩服得五体投地 |
[18:12] | I didn’t get a cat. | 我没有领养猫 |
[18:16] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[18:19] | No, no, it’s not interesting. OK, it’s very, very not interesting. | 不 一点都不有趣 非常非常不有趣 |
[18:24] | In fact it’s actually 100 percent completely opposite of interesting. | 百分之百不有趣 瑞秋 |
[18:27] | Alright, I got it Ross. | 好 我懂了 罗斯 |
[18:28] | You had no right to say you ever had feelings for me. | 你没有权利告诉我说 你喜欢过我 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么 |
[18:32] | I was doing great with Julie before I found that about you! | 在我发现之前 我跟朱莉过得很快乐 |
[18:35] | I was doing great before I found that about you! | 在我发现之前 我也过得很快乐 |
[18:37] | You think it’s easy for me to see you with Julie? | 你以为看你跟朱莉那样 我心里好受吗 |
[18:40] | You should’ve said something before I met her! | 你应该在我认识她之前说出来 |
[18:42] | I didn’t know then. And how come you never said anything to me? | 那时我不知道 那你为什么从没对我表白 |
[18:45] | There was never a good time. | 我从来没机会说出口 |
[18:47] | Right, you, you only had a year. We only hung out every night. | 对 你只有一年机会 况且我们每晚都在一起 |
[18:51] | Not… | 不是 |
[18:53] | …every night. | 每晚 |
[18:55] | You know, and… and it’s not like I didn’t try, Rachel, | 而且我也不是没试过 瑞秋 |
[18:58] | but things got in the way, y’know? | 但每次都有状况发生 |
[18:59] | Like ltalian guys… | 像是意大利人 |
[19:01] | …or ex-fiances… | 或是前任未婚夫 |
[19:03] | …or ltalian guys. | 或是意大利人 |
[19:09] | There was one Italian guy,okay? And do you have a point? | 只有一个意大利人 你到底有没有重点 |
[19:12] | The point is,I don’t need this right now! | 重点是 我现在已经不需要这样了 |
[19:15] | Okay? It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[19:17] | I’m with somebody else. I’m happy. This ship has sailed! | 我在跟别人交往 我很快乐 我这艘船起航了 |
[19:21] | Yeah, what’re you saying, you just sort of put away feelings or whatever the hell it was you felt for me? | 你就这么撇开对我的感情了吗 |
[19:24] | Hey, I’ve been doin’ it since the ninth grade, I’ve gotten pretty damn good at it. | 我从九年级就开始这样了 我早驾轻就熟了 |
[19:27] | Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross. | 那好 那你说撇就撇吧 罗斯 |
[19:29] | Cause I don’t need your stupid ship. | 我才不要你这艘破船 |
[19:31] | – Good. – Good! | -好 -好 |
[19:34] | And you know what? Now I got closure! | 你知道吗 我现在了结了 |
[20:29] | Try the bottom one. | 试试底下那个 |
[21:00] | Monica,it’s 6:30 in the morning. | 莫妮卡 现在是早上六点半 |
[21:03] | We’re not working out. It’s over. | 我们不去锻炼了 结束了 |
[21:07] | No way! With one pound to go? Come on! | 别啊 只剩一磅了 别泄气 |
[21:09] | We’re workin’,we’re movin’ We’re in the zone,we’re groovin’ | 我们锻炼 我们运动 我们在其中舞动 |
[21:14] | I don’t mind the last pound. | 我不在乎我的最后一磅 |
[21:16] | In fact,I kind of like the last pound. | 我很喜欢这最后一磅 |
[21:20] | So don’t make me do anything that I’ll regret. | 所以别逼我做我会后悔的事 |
[21:24] | What you gonna do,fat boy? | 那你要做什么 肥仔 |
[21:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:30] | Nothing. Except tell you I think it’s wonderful how much energy you have. | 没事 只想告诉你 我觉得你精力这么充沛真棒 |
[21:35] | Well,thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:37] | Especially considering how tough it’s been for you to find work. | 尤其是在你眼下找工作那么困难的情况下 |
[21:45] | You can’t tell your parents you were fired, | 你不能告诉你父母你被开除了 |
[21:47] | because they’d be disappointed. | 因为他们会失望 |
[21:52] | And it’s not as if you have a boyfriend’s shoulder to cry on. | 要是你有个男朋友 还可以借个肩膀让你哭 |
[21:58] | Well,no. But I…. | 是没有 但是我… |
[21:59] | If it were me, I’d have difficulty getting out of bed at all. | 换做是我的话 我都没有动力下床了 |
[22:10] | You know,I try to stay positive. | 我努力保持乐观 |
[22:13] | So you…. | 那你… |
[22:15] | You feel like going for a run? | 你想出去跑会儿步吗 |
[22:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | Because you don’t have to. If you want, you could just take a nap right here. | 你不一定要去跑的 你可以在这里睡一下 |
[22:29] | – OK. Just for a little while – Okey. | -好 只睡一小会儿 -好 |