时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ross kissed me. | 罗斯吻了我 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[00:10] | It was unbelievable! | 难以置信吧 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[00:15] | Ok, all right. We want to hear everything. | 现在全部从实招来 |
[00:16] | Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone. | 摩妮卡 拔掉电话线 拿酒来 |
[00:20] | Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues? | 瑞秋 结局是好是坏 |
[00:23] | It ended very well. | 结局非常好 |
[00:26] | Do not start without me! Do not start without me! | 等我来再讲 等我来再讲 |
[00:30] | Okay. All right. Let’s hear about the kiss. | 先说那个吻 |
[00:33] | Was it like a soft brush against your lips… | 是轻拂过你嘴唇的轻吻呢 |
[00:35] | …or was it like a “I gotta have you now” kind of thing? | 还是欲火焚身的那种吻呢 |
[00:40] | Well, at first it was really intense, you know? And then…. | 刚开始很炽热 然后… |
[00:43] | Oh, God. And then we just sort of sunk into it. | 天啊 然后我们就完全沉醉了 |
[00:47] | So was he holding you? Or were his hands on your back? | 他抱着你吗 还是手搭在你的背上 |
[00:51] | No, actually, first they started out on my waist… | 不 开始时他的手搂着我的腰 |
[00:54] | and then, they slid up, and then, they were in my hair. | 然后往上滑 最后摸到了我的头发 |
[01:00] | And… | 然后 |
[01:02] | and then I kissed her. | 然后我吻了她 |
[01:03] | Tongue? | 舌吻吗 |
[01:04] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -对 -不错 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:41] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:54] | All right, check out this bad boy! | 各位 瞧瞧这个坏小子 |
[01:56] | Twelve megabytes of RAM, 500-megabyte hard drive… | 12兆缓存 500兆的硬盘 |
[02:00] | … built-in spreadsheet capabilities… | 还有内置电子制表功能 |
[02:02] | …and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 BPS. | 外加传输速度超过28Kbps的调制解调器 |
[02:07] | What will you use it for? | 你要用它来干什么 |
[02:09] | Games and stuff. | 玩游戏之类的 |
[02:12] | There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me. | 根本没有工作 没有适合我的工作 |
[02:15] | Oh, wait, here’s one. | 等一下 这边有一个 |
[02:16] | Uh, would you be willing to cook naked? | 你愿意裸体做菜吗 |
[02:20] | There’s an ad for a naked chef? | 有招聘裸体厨师的广告 |
[02:22] | No, but if you’ll cook naked, then you might be willing to dance naked. | 没 但你如果肯裸体做菜 那或许会愿意裸体跳舞 |
[02:27] | And then…. | 然后… |
[02:32] | So how’d you make out last night? | 昨晚亲热得怎么样了 |
[02:38] | That is funny. That is painfully funny. | 真搞笑 让人痛苦的搞笑 |
[02:41] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[02:42] | Yeah, that’s just painful. | 对 只是痛苦而已 |
[02:45] | Wait a minute. I thought last night was great. | 等等 我还以为昨天晚上很棒 |
[02:48] | Yeah, it was. But I get home… | 没错 是很棒 但是当我回到家 |
[02:50] | …and I see Julie’s saline solution on my night table… | 我看到朱莉已经把盐水放在我的床头柜上 |
[02:54] | …and I think, “My God! What am I doing?” | 我就想”老天啊 我到底在做什么” |
[02:56] | Here I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman… | 我跟朱莉这么好的女人在一起 |
[03:00] | …who I care about and who cares about me… | 我们互相关怀 |
[03:02] | …and I’m just throwing all that away? | 而我就那样抛弃一切吗 |
[03:05] | You got all that from saline solution? | 一杯盐水激发了你那么多感慨 |
[03:09] | We are talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel. | 我们现在是在谈瑞秋 你跟瑞秋 |
[03:12] | Believe me, I’ve been dreaming about me and Rachel for like ten years now. | 我大概有十年时间都在想跟瑞秋的事 |
[03:15] | But now I’m with Julie. | 但现在我跟朱莉在一起 |
[03:17] | So it’s like, me and Julie, me and Rachel. | 就好像我跟朱莉 我跟瑞秋 |
[03:20] | Me and Julie, me and Rach… | 我跟朱莉 我跟瑞秋 |
[03:23] | Rachel! Rachel. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[03:26] | – Hey, you. – How are you? | -好啊 -你好吗 |
[03:28] | – Good. How are you? – Good. | -很好 你呢 -很好 |
[03:31] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie? | -亲爱的 -朱莉 你好 朱莉 |
[03:34] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[03:37] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:40] | So everybody’s here. | 大家都在 |
[03:42] | Everybody’s good. | 大家都很好 |
[03:47] | So, were you gonna play something, Phoebe? | 你不是要弹什么吗 菲比 |
[03:50] | – Well, actually – Play it! | -其实我… -快弹 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好 |
[03:56] | – Julie, I didn’t know you wore lenses. – What? | -我不知道你戴隐形眼镜 -什么 |
[04:01] | Okay. Hi. | 好 |
[04:03] | Hello. Hi. Okay. | 你们好 好 |
[04:05] | So… | 那… |
[04:07] | This is a song about a love triangle… | 这是一首我乱编的 |
[04:10] | … between three people that I made up. | 讲述三角恋的歌 |
[04:16] | It’s called “Two of Them Kissed Last Night.” | 叫做”昨晚其中两个接吻了” |
[04:22] | There was a girl We’ll call her Betty | 有个女孩 我们叫她贝蒂 |
[04:26] | And a guy Let’s call him Neil | 有个男孩 咱们叫他尼尔 |
[04:30] | Now I can’t stress this point too strongly | 我再三强调这一点 |
[04:34] | This story isn’t real | 这故事不是真的 |
[04:40] | Now our Neil must decide Who will be the girl that he casts aside | 现在尼尔必须决定 如何取舍 |
[04:44] | Will Betty be the one who he loves truly | 是那个他真心相爱的贝蒂 |
[04:47] | Or will it be the one who we’ll call Loolie | 还是我们称为露莉的女孩 |
[04:54] | He must decide He must decide | 他必须决定 他必须决定 |
[04:56] | Even though I made him up He must decide | 虽然他纯属虚构 他必须决定 |
[05:04] | Well, this is a nice resume. | 你的简历很漂亮 |
[05:07] | Nice, nice, nice. | 漂亮 漂亮 漂亮 |
[05:09] | Muy impressivo. | 非常不错 |
[05:12] | Mr. Rastatter, what does this job entail? The ad wasn’t clear. | 拉斯塔特先生 这份工作具体干什么 广告很含糊 |
[05:18] | Macholate. | 麻克力 |
[05:20] | – I’m sorry? – Macholate. | -什么 -麻克力 |
[05:21] | It’s a synthetic chocolate substitute. | 一种完全人工的巧克力替代品 |
[05:27] | Go ahead, try a piece. | 别客气 试一块 |
[05:28] | Yeah. We think Macholate is even better than chocolate. | 对 我们认为麻克力比巧克力更好吃 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好 |
[05:42] | I love how it crumbles. | 很有嚼劲 |
[05:45] | – You see, chocolate doesn’t do that. – No, ma’am. | -巧克力就没这嚼劲 -是的 小姐 |
[05:48] | Well, anyhoo, we should be getting our FDA approval any day now. | 反正呢 我们”很快”会通过食品药物管理局的检验 |
[05:53] | Hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving. | 希望能够赶得上感恩节 |
[05:56] | See, the way we look at it, | 照我们看来呢 |
[05:57] | chocolate dominates your major food-preparation holidays. | 巧克力已经占据了大多需要准备食物的节日 |
[06:01] | Easter, Christmas, what have you. | 复活节 圣诞节 等等 |
[06:03] | But, we’re thinking, given the right marketing, | 可我们在想 只要行销搞好了 |
[06:05] | …we can make Thanksgiving the Macholate holiday. | 我们就能让感恩节成为麻克力节 |
[06:12] | Aren’t you gonna swallow that? | 你不吞下去吗 |
[06:14] | Just waiting for it to stop bubbling. | 我在等它不冒泡了 |
[06:18] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[06:21] | Well, anyhow… | 总之 |
[06:23] | …we’re looking for chefs who can create Thanksgiving recipes. | 我们在找些厨师来弄新的感恩节食谱 |
[06:26] | You think you might be interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[06:27] | Abso-… | 绝对 |
[06:30] | … -lutely! | 有 |
[06:33] | I love creating recipes, I love Thanksgiving, and now… | 我爱写食谱 我爱感恩节 而现在呢 |
[06:37] | … I love Macholate. | 我爱麻克力 |
[06:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:39] | Especially that aftertaste. I tell you… | 特别是那种余味 简直… |
[06:42] | …that’ll last you till Christmas. | 可以保留到圣诞节 |
[06:49] | How about Macholate mousse? | 麻克力慕斯怎么样 |
[06:51] | It’s not… | 没什么 |
[06:52] | it’s not very Thanksgiving-y. | 感恩节的味道 |
[06:54] | How about Pilgrim Macholate mousse? | 那感恩节清教徒慕斯呢 |
[06:58] | What makes it Pilgrim? | 哪里像清教徒 |
[06:59] | We’ll put buckles on it. | 放点搭扣上去 |
[07:05] | Did Ross call? | 罗斯来电话没 |
[07:06] | No, I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[07:08] | Why didn’t he call? | 他为什么没打来 |
[07:10] | He’s gonna stay with Julie, isn’t he? | 他要跟朱莉在一起 是不是 |
[07:12] | He’s gonna stay with her and she’s going to be all, | 他要跟她在一起 然后她会这样 |
[07:15] | “Hi, I’m Julie. Ross picked me. | “我是朱莉 罗斯选我” |
[07:17] | We’ll get married and have lots of kids and dig up stuff together!” | “我们要结婚 生一堆孩子 然后全家一起挖骨头” |
[07:23] | No offense, but that sounds nothing like her. | 恕我冒犯 这不是她的风格 |
[07:28] | I don’t know what to do. What am I gonna do? This is like a complete nightmare! | 我不知道该怎么办 这简直是一场恶梦 |
[07:33] | I know. This must be so hard. “Oh, no! Two women love me! | 我知道 一定很难受 “糟糕 两个女人都爱我” |
[07:38] | They’re both gorgeous and sexy. | 两个都是性感尤物 |
[07:40] | My wallet’s too small for my fifties, | 我的钱太多 皮包装不下 |
[07:42] | …and my diamond shoes are too tight!” | 我的钻石鞋太紧了 |
[07:46] | – Here’s a thought, Ross. – Don’t touch the computer. | -我有个办法 罗斯 -别碰我的电脑 |
[07:48] | Don’t ever touch the computer. | 永远都别碰 |
[07:51] | Ross, listen. I got two words for you: | 罗斯 听着 我送你五个字 |
[07:54] | Threesome. | 三人行 |
[08:00] | Let’s get logical about this. We’ll make a list. | 我们用理性来分析 好吗 我们来列个单子 |
[08:02] | “Rachel and Julie: Pros and Cons.” | “瑞秋和朱莉 优缺点” |
[08:09] | We’ll put their names in bold, with different fonts, | 名字用不同字体加粗 |
[08:11] | …and I can use different colors for each column. | 然后每一栏可以用不同的颜色 |
[08:14] | Can’t we use a pen? | 用笔写不行吗 |
[08:16] | No, Amish boy. | 不行 原始人 |
[08:20] | Let’s start with the cons because they’re more fun. | 我们就先从缺点开始 那比较好玩 |
[08:24] | Rachel first. | 先列瑞秋 |
[08:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:27] | I mean…. | 我是说 |
[08:28] | All right, I guess you can say she’s a little spoiled sometimes. | 好吧 可以说她有时有点娇生惯养 |
[08:34] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[08:37] | I guess, sometimes she’s a little ditzy, you know? | 有时候她有点像傻大姐 |
[08:41] | And I’ve seen her be a little too into her looks. | 我觉得她有点太注重她的外表 |
[08:45] | And Julie and I have a lot in common… | 朱莉跟我有很多共同点 |
[08:47] | … because we’re both paleontologists, right? | 因为我们都是古生物学家 |
[08:49] | But Rachel’s just a waitress. | 但是瑞秋她只是个女招待 |
[08:53] | Waitress. | 女招待 |
[08:54] | Got it. You guys want to play Doom? | 好了 你们要玩《毁灭战士》吗 |
[08:59] | Or we could keep doing this. | 我们也可以继续 |
[09:03] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[09:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:08] | Oh! Her ankles are a little chubby. | 她的脚踝有点胖 |
[09:13] | Okay, let’s do Julie. | 好 换朱莉了 |
[09:14] | What’s wrong with her? | 她有什么不好的 |
[09:19] | She’s not Rachel. | 她不是瑞秋 |
[09:26] | This is pumpkin pie with a Macholate cookie crumb crust. | 这是麻克力饼屑陷南瓜派 |
[09:28] | This is Macholate cranberry cake, and these are Macholate-chip cookies. | 这个是麻克力红莓蛋糕 这些是麻克力碎屑饼干 |
[09:32] | Just like the lndians served. | 跟印第安人的一样 |
[09:38] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:39] | “Oh, my God” good? | 太好吃了吗 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe you let me put this in my mouth. | 天啊 我不敢相信你给我吃这个 |
[09:46] | Sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like! | 我的天啊 这一定是万恶之味 |
[09:55] | I’m telling you this thing won’t print. | 我说这个机器打印不出来 |
[09:58] | Yes, I pressed that button like 100 times. | 对 那个按钮我按了一百次了 |
[10:01] | For a hotline, you’re not so hot. | 对热线而言 你没有那么热 |
[10:04] | What is that in the background? | 背景声是什么 |
[10:07] | Are you watching Star Trek? | 你在看《星际迷航》吗 |
[10:14] | Hey, so how’d it go with Julie? Did you, did you break her heart? | 你怎么跟朱莉说的 伤她心了吗 |
[10:18] | Yes, it was horrible. She cried, I cried. | 是啊 好可怕 她哭我也哭 |
[10:22] | She threw things, they hit me. | 她丢东西打到了我 |
[10:27] | I did the right thing. | 我这么做是对的 |
[10:29] | So Spock actually hugs his father? | 史巴克真的拥抱了他爸爸吗 |
[10:33] | Hey, do you guys have… | 你们有没有… |
[10:39] | Where you going? | 你去哪里了 |
[10:40] | I just got back… | 我刚… |
[10:42] | …from Julie’s. | 从朱莉家回来 |
[10:48] | No, no. | 不 |
[10:49] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[10:50] | It’s the other thing. | 是别的事 |
[11:00] | Well, what’s the other thing? What do I think? | 什么是别的事 我怎么想的 |
[11:06] | He broke up with Julie! | 他跟朱莉分手了 |
[11:10] | Well, go hug her, for God’s sakes! | 还等什么 快去抱她 |
[11:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:15] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:17] | It’s always been you, Rach. | 我爱的一直是你 瑞秋 |
[11:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:30] | Oh, this is good. | 真好 |
[11:34] | – This is really good. – I know. I know. | -真是太好了 -我知道 |
[11:37] | It’s almost…. | 几乎 |
[11:45] | What do you say we go take a walk? Just us. Not them. | 我们出去走走怎么样 就我们两个人 |
[11:49] | – Let me get my coat. – Okay. No, hey! | -好 我去拿外套 -好 不 |
[11:52] | I’ll get your coat. | 我帮你拿 |
[12:00] | He’s going to get my coat. He’s going to get my coat, Joey! | 他去帮我拿外套 他去帮我拿外套 乔伊 |
[12:04] | I can’t believe this! This is unbelievable! | 我真不敢相信 太难以置信了 |
[12:09] | – What’s that? – What? Nothing! | -那是什么 -什么 没什么 |
[12:13] | – I saw my name. What is it? – No, no, see? See? | -我看到我的名字 是什么 -不 不 你看 |
[12:17] | It’s printing! | 在打印 |
[12:19] | It’s printing! | 在打印 |
[12:22] | What is it?Let me see! | 那是什么 给我看看 |
[12:23] | Hey, someone order a coat? | 有人订外套吗 |
[12:25] | Ross, Chandler wrote something about me on his computer | 罗斯 钱德勒在电脑上写了关于我的事 |
[12:27] | and he won’t let me see. | 还不让我看 |
[12:29] | He won’t? He won’t! | 他不给? 他不给! |
[12:32] | Because isn’t that… | 因为那不是… |
[12:35] | …the short story you were writing? | 你正在写的短篇故事吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, it is a short story that I was writing. | 对 是我正在写的短篇故事 |
[12:42] | And I’m in it? Let me read it. | 里面有我 那让我看看 |
[12:44] | No! | 不行 |
[12:47] | – Come on! – Hey, why don’t you read it to her? | -快点 -干脆你念给她听好了 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | “It was summer. | “那是一年夏天” |
[13:16] | And it was hot. | “天气很热” |
[13:18] | Rachel was there. | “瑞秋在那里” |
[13:23] | A lonely gray couch. | “寂寞的灰沙发” |
[13:28] | ‘Oh, look!’ cried Ned. | “奈德大叫 ‘看啊'” |
[13:31] | And the kingdom was his forever. The end!” | “然后他就是永远的国王了 剧终” |
[13:37] | That’s it? That’s all you wrote? You’re the worst writer in the whole world. | 就这样 你只写了这些 你真是世上最烂的作家 |
[13:42] | This isn’t funny anymore. | 好了 我不再觉得好玩了 |
[13:43] | There’s something about me on that paper, and I want to see it. | 那张纸上写了我的事情 我要看 |
[13:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 不可以 |
[13:52] | You know what, fine. If you guys want to be children about this, that’s fine. | 好吧 你们要这么孩子气的话 没关系 |
[13:55] | I do not need to see it! | 我根本就不需要看 |
[14:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:05] | – That is…. – No. | -那是… -不 |
[14:08] | Ross, what is this? | 罗斯 这是什么 |
[14:09] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[14:14] | Okay. Just remember how crazy I am about you, okay? | 你只要记得我多么疯狂地爱你 |
[14:18] | “Kind of ditzy”? | “有点像傻大姐” |
[14:19] | “Too into her looks”? | “太注重外表” |
[14:22] | “Spoiled”? | “娇生惯养” |
[14:24] | Now that’s a little spoiled. He was supposed to type “little,” the idiot! | 是有点娇生惯养 他应该加上”有点”才对 |
[14:29] | “Just a waitress”? | “只是个女招待” |
[14:32] | Now that was…. | 那是… |
[14:34] | I mean, as opposed to…. | 我是说 相对于… |
[14:38] | Okay, is this over yet? Rach? | 你念完了没有 瑞秋 |
[14:41] | I do not have chubby ankles! | 我的脚踝一点都不胖 |
[14:44] | No! I | 不 瑞秋 |
[14:46] | Okay, look at the other side. Look at Julie’s column. | 好 你看另一边 你看看朱莉那一栏 |
[14:50] | “She’s not Rachem”? | “她不是瑞琪” |
[14:52] | What the hell’s a Rachem? | 瑞琪是什么东西啊 |
[14:55] | Is that a stupid paleontology word I wouldn’t know, | 那是什么因为我是女招待 |
[14:58] | because I’m just a waitress? | 而不懂的愚蠢古生物学用语吗 |
[14:59] | No, Rach, come on. Rach! Rach, no, no! | 不 瑞秋 别这样 |
[15:03] | It’s “She’s not Rachel”! | 是”她不是瑞秋” |
[15:06] | She’s not…. | 她不是… |
[15:08] | Ra–Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[15:15] | My diary! My diary, that’s brilliant. | 我的日记 太聪明了 |
[15:18] | If I’d said it was my diary, she wouldn’t have made me read my diary. | 我应该说那是我的日记 她绝不会逼我念我的日记 |
[15:21] | That’s true. You’d be a great person to have around after an emergency. | 那倒是真的 你很适合在出事的第二天放马后炮 |
[15:27] | I cannot believe Ross even made this list. | 真不敢相信罗斯列了单子 |
[15:30] | – I know. – What a dinkus! | -我知道 -简直浑蛋 |
[15:33] | Hey, cut him some slack. It was Chandler’s idea. | 放他一马吧 那是钱德勒的主意 |
[15:37] | What? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Oh, good. I was hoping that would come up. | 很好 我正希望你提呢 |
[15:42] | This was your idea? | 这是你的主意 |
[15:44] | Let’s get some perspective here. These things happen for a reason. | 拜托 你们想一下 事出必有因 |
[15:48] | Yeah. You! | 对 就是你 |
[15:51] | Pheebs, back me up,OK? You believe in that karma crap, don’t you? | 菲比 帮我一下好吗 你相信因果报应那套狗屁吧 |
[15:56] | By the way, good luck in your next life as a dung beetle. | 对 祝你下辈子当大便虫好运 |
[16:17] | Rach! | 瑞秋 |
[16:20] | Rach! | 瑞秋 |
[16:21] | Hey! Open up! Please? | 开门好吗 |
[16:24] | When somebody does not buzz you in, Ross, that means, “Go away.” | 当别人不开门让你进来的时候 那表示”走开” |
[16:28] | It doesn’t mean, “Climb up the fire escape.” | 那并不表示请你爬防火梯上来 |
[16:30] | I just wanna read something. It’s your pro list. | 我只想念一点你的优点给你听 |
[16:34] | Not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[16:35] | “Number one: the way you cry at game shows. | 第一 你看游戏节目时哭的样子 |
[16:40] | Number two: how much you love your friends. | 第二 你对朋友的感情 |
[16:44] | Number three: the way you play with your hair when you’re nervous. | 第三 你紧张时玩头发的样子 |
[16:48] | Number four: how brave you are for starting your life over. | 第四 重新开始新生活的勇敢 |
[16:53] | Number five: how great you are with Ben. | 第五 你很会逗小本 |
[16:56] | Number six: the way you smell.” | 第六 你的香味 |
[17:01] | Hey, Ross! What are you doin’? | 罗斯 你在干什么 |
[17:02] | Hey, Joey. You wanna open the window? | 乔伊 帮我开窗好不好 |
[17:04] | Oh, yeah. | 好呀 来 |
[17:07] | – What are you doing out there? – I’m…. | -你在外面干什么 -我… |
[17:10] | You must be freezing. You know what you need? | 天啊 你一定冻坏了 知道你需要什么吗 |
[17:12] | How about a nice, steaming cup of hot Macholate? | 来杯热腾腾的麻克力怎么样 |
[17:19] | Rach, come on, open up. | 阿秋 快开门 |
[17:22] | Rach, come on, come on,. You gotta give me another chance. | 阿秋 别这样 你再给我一次机会 |
[17:25] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | – No? – That’s what I said. | -不 -不就是不 |
[17:30] | Maybe we should go. | 也许我们该回避 |
[17:31] | No, you guys, you really don’t have to go, we’re done talking. | 不 你们真的不用走 我们已经谈完了 |
[17:33] | Rach, come on, look, I know how you must feel. | 拜托 我知道你一定… |
[17:35] | No! You don’t, Ross. | 不 你不 罗斯 |
[17:37] | Imagine the worst things you think about yourself. | 想像一下 你觉得自己最大的缺陷 |
[17:41] | Now, how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world | 如果这个世界上 你最信任的人 |
[17:46] | … not only thinks them too… | 不止也看成是缺陷 |
[17:48] | … but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you. | 还用来当做不跟你在一起的理由 换了你会怎么样 |
[17:52] | No, but see, I want to be with you in spite of all those things. | 就算是那样 我还是想要跟你在一起 |
[17:57] | Oh, well, that’s, that’s mighty big of you, Ross. | 你真是宽宏大量 罗斯 |
[18:00] | I said, don’t go! | 我说了 别走 |
[18:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:07] | If it were the other way around, there is nothing you could put on a list… | 如果今天是你列单子 |
[18:11] | that would ever make me not want to be with you. | 不管你在单子上写什么 都阻止不了我跟你在一起 |
[18:14] | Well, then I guess that’s the difference between us. | 我想这就是我们的不同之处 |
[18:18] | See, I’d never make a list. | 我绝对不会去列单子 |
[18:36] | I never know how long to wait in this situation before you can talk again. | 每次遇上这种情况 我都不知道要等多久才能开口 |
[18:43] | Maybe a little longer. | 我再等一会儿好了 |
[18:50] | Now, in some of these recipes, the quantities may seem just a little unusual, | 我其中的一些食谱用的麻克力份量或许有点不寻常 |
[18:53] | Like these coconut Macholate holiday nut bars? | 像这个椰子麻克力干果棒 |
[18:56] | I’ve indicated four cups of coconut and four cups of crushed nut, | 我上面写了四杯椰子 四杯碎干果 |
[18:59] | …and only one tablespoon of Macholate. | 而只有一大匙的麻克力 |
[19:04] | – Doesn’t matter. – What? | -不重要了 -什么 |
[19:06] | Our FDA approval didn’t come through. | 食品药物管理局没有通过 |
[19:09] | Something about laboratory rats. | 实验室老鼠的问题吧 |
[19:14] | Gosh, I’m sorry. | 天啊 真遗撼 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[19:16] | Anyhow, here’s your check. | 总之呢 这是给你的支票 |
[19:19] | Thank you for all the trouble you went through. | 谢谢你出了这么多力 |
[19:22] | Listen, you didn’t eat a lot of it while you were cooking, did you? | 你做的时候没有吃很多吧 |
[19:27] | Well, I ate some. | 我吃了一些 |
[19:28] | Oh, some is fine. Some is not a lot. | 一些 那还好 一些可以 一些不是很多 |
[19:32] | So it doesn’t burn when you pee, does it? | 那你尿尿的时候 没有灼痛的感觉吧 |
[19:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:53] | Is that him again? | 又是他吗 |
[19:55] | Tell him I’d come to the phone, but my ankles are weighing me down. | 告诉他我想去接电话 可是我脚踝太胖走不动 |
[20:01] | Listen. I don’t think this is the best time. | 听着 现在还不是时候 |
[20:04] | Look, can you do something for me? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[20:07] | Sure. What? | 好 什么事 |
[20:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:17] | Music? | 来点音乐 |
[20:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:27] | The next one’s dedicated to Rachel from Ross. | 下一首是罗斯要点给瑞秋的歌曲 |
[20:30] | Rachel, he wants you to know he’s deeply sorry for what he did | 瑞秋 他要你知道 他为他的行为深感抱歉 |
[20:33] | and he hopes you can find it in your heart to forgive him. | 希望你能从心底原谅他 |
[20:36] | *See the stones set in your eyes* | *看到你眼若冰霜* |
[20:40] | *See the thorn twist in your side* | *看到你浑身带刺* |
[20:45] | *I’ll wait for you* | *我会等你* |
[20:54] | *Sleight of hand and twist of fate* | *上天真爱作弄人* |
[20:58] | *On a bed of nails she makes me wait* | *她就让我苦苦地等* |
[21:03] | *And I’ll wait without you* | *不论你是否在身旁 我会等你* |
[21:08] | We’ve just gotten a call from Rachel and she told us what Ross did. | 我们刚接到瑞秋的电话 她说了罗斯做的事 |
[21:13] | It’s pretty appalling. And, Ross, if you’re listening… | 真令人发指 罗斯 如果你在听 |
[21:16] | …I don’t want to play your song anymore. | 我不想再放你点的歌了 |
[21:24] | Why don’t we devote our time to a couple that stands a chance? | 我们何不将时间留给还有机会的情侣 |
[21:27] | Avery, Michelle’s sorry she hit you with her car… | 艾佛 米雪很抱歉用她的车撞你 |
[21:30] | …and she hopes you two will work it out. | 她希望你们能够解决问题 |
[21:32] | *There’s a room where* | *我有个房间* |
[21:36] | *I can go* | *可以去* |
[21:39] | *And tell my secrets to* | *倾吐心中的秘密* |
[21:45] | *In my room* | *在我房里* |
[21:52] | *In my room* | *在我房里* |
[21:59] | *In my room* | *在我房里* |
[22:07] | Thanks for coming in again. | 谢谢你再度光临 |
[22:09] | Not at all. I have no morals, and I need the cash. | 不客气 我既没道德 又需要钱 |
[22:12] | It’s like I’m looking in a mirror. | 我们真是一模一样啊 |
[22:15] | Anyway, they’re called Fish-tachios. | 这个东西叫做开心鱼 |
[22:19] | They taste exactly like pistachios… | 味道是跟开心果一样 |
[22:22] | … but they’re made of reconstituted fish bits. | 但主要是用鱼肉重新压制的 |
[22:25] | Here, try one. | 来 试试看 |
[22:28] | – All right. – You’re not allergic to anything? | -好 -你没对什么过敏吧 |
[22:31] | Cat hair. | 猫毛 |
[22:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |