时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Joey, would you slow down? | 乔伊 你慢一点 |
[00:07] | They’re not gonna be sold out of papers at one o’clock in the morning. | 报纸不会在半夜一点就全部卖光的 |
[00:10] | I’m excited! I’ve never been reviewed before! | 我好兴奋 第一次有我的剧评 |
[00:13] | You were so amazing as the king. I was really impressed, I was. | 你演国王演得太精采了 可圈可点 真的 |
[00:17] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[00:18] | You might wanna consider wearing underwear next time. | 你下次可以考虑穿上内裤 |
[00:22] | When you sat on the throne, you could just kind of see your… | 因为你登上宝座时 观众可以看到你的… |
[00:25] | … royal subjects. | 龙根 |
[00:28] | Here it is! Here it is! | 有了 在这里 |
[00:30] | “The only thing worse than the mindless adolescent direction… | “唯一比盲目而幼稚的导演更蹩脚的” |
[00:34] | …was Joseph Tribbiani’s disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king.” | “就是乔瑟夫·崔比安尼诠释国王形象的拙劣演技” |
[00:39] | Okay, look. That is one guy’s opinion. | 那只是一个人的意见 |
[00:42] | All right? Pheebs, read yours. | 别放心上 菲比 念你的 |
[00:44] | “The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction” | “唯一比盲目而幼稚的导演更蹩脚的” |
[00:48] | Anybody have a different paper? | 还有没有其它报纸 |
[00:52] | Ross, read yours. | 罗斯 念你的 |
[00:53] | I don’t want to. | 我不想念 |
[00:57] | Joey, honey, they don’t know what they’re talking about. | 乔伊 亲爱的 他们自己都不知所云 |
[01:00] | Maybe they do. | 那不一定 |
[01:02] | I’ve been doin’ this ten years and I haven’t gotten anywhere. | 我演了十年 还没混出个名堂 |
[01:05] | There’s gotta be a reason. | 也不是没有原因的 |
[01:06] | Come on, you’re just paying your dues. | 别这样 你现在是耕耘阶段 |
[01:09] | No, no, no. It’s too hard. | 不 太难了 |
[01:12] | It’s not worth it. I quit. | 这不值得 我不干了 |
[01:13] | Come on, Joey! | 别这样 |
[01:15] | Wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[01:17] | I believe this will change your mind. | 包你听了会有改观 |
[01:20] | “ln a mediocre play, | “在这出平凡的戏里” |
[01:22] | Joseph Tribbiani was able to achieve brilliant levels of… | “乔瑟夫·崔比安尼一举跃上绝妙新水准…” |
[01:26] | Continued on page 153. | 接153页 |
[01:28] | sucking.” | 超级烂 |
[01:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:41] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:43] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:46] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:59] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:04] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:06] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:09] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:17] | When I was little,I used to want to be a veteranarian. | 小时候 我的志愿是当兽医 |
[02:19] | But then I found out you have to put your hands into cows and stuff.. | 然后我发现得把手伸到牛的体内 |
[02:28] | Are you okay? | 你好吗 |
[02:29] | Just a tough day at work, you know? | 很好 只是水深火热的一天 |
[02:32] | Stegosaurus fell over, trapped a kid. | 剑龙倒了 一个小孩出不来了 |
[02:37] | I know this jacket. This is Fun Bobby’s jacket! | 我认得这件夹克 这是风趣鲍比的夹克 |
[02:41] | Where is he? He’s here, isn’t he? | 他在哪里 他在这里 对不对 |
[02:43] | – Maybe. – Don’t toy with me. | -或许 -别耍我 |
[02:45] | Geller! | 盖勒 |
[02:46] | Hey, Fun Bobby! | 风趣鲍比 |
[02:48] | Hey! You been working out? | 你一直在锻炼吧 |
[02:50] | Not at all. | 才没有 |
[02:51] | I love this guy! | 我爱这家伙 |
[02:54] | I’m so psyched to hear you’re back with myn sister. | 好高兴听说你跟我妹妹复合了 |
[02:57] | – You and me both! – Hey, so what’d I miss, what’d I miss, c’mon? | -我们都很高兴 -我错过了什么吗 |
[02:59] | We were just trying to make Joey feel better. | 我们在努力安慰乔伊 |
[03:02] | Hey, do you need me to pick you up? | 需要我把你举起来吗 |
[03:04] | No, I’m alright man. Really. | 不 我没事了 真的 |
[03:06] | No, I’m picking you up! | 不 我要把你举起来 |
[03:07] | Hey no, seriously, I don’t need you to pick me… | 不 真的 我不需要你把我… |
[03:12] | Alright! It still works. | 好吧 还是有用 |
[03:14] | OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? | 在我走之前 有谁还要我举起来 |
[03:18] | I’m still gonna go. | 我还是走好了 |
[03:21] | OK, I’ll see you later babe. | 回头见 宝贝 |
[03:24] | Public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes. | 我们要公开亲热 你们还是别看了 |
[03:35] | – See you. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:37] | Fun Bobby is so great. | 风趣鲍比真不错 |
[03:39] | Oh, isn’t he? | 可不是吗 |
[03:40] | I think this time it may work with him. I mean, he just makes me feel so good | 我觉得这一回我们可能走下去 他让我感觉特别好 |
[03:45] | and I’ve been feeling so lousy this last couple of months, no job, no boyfriend. | 这几个月我都很颓废 没工作 没男友 |
[03:49] | Well, at least my cup is half full. | 至少现在我有一样了 |
[03:52] | Half full of love! | 有一样”爱” |
[03:57] | For our two-week anniversary, he’s taking me to his cousin’s cabin for the weekend. | 为庆祝我们交往两周 他周末带我去他表哥的小屋 |
[04:01] | Cabin of love! | “爱”的小屋 |
[04:05] | We went through a lot of wine tonight, you guys. | 我们今晚喝了好多酒 |
[04:07] | Really? I only had two glasses. | 真的吗 我才喝了两杯 |
[04:09] | I had a glass. | 我只喝了一杯 |
[04:10] | Two. | 我两杯 |
[04:11] | I had one glass. | 我喝了一杯 |
[04:12] | I had about a mugful in this lovely | 我用这个可爱的印有… |
[04:14] | I-got-boned-at-the- Museum-of-Natural-History mug. | “我在自然历史博物馆看到骨头了”的杯子喝了一大杯 |
[04:19] | Okay, so that’s what? Two bottles. | 这么说的话 顶多两瓶 |
[04:22] | And yet somehow we went through five? | 可这里有五个空瓶 |
[04:37] | So what? So he drank a lot tonight. | 那又怎么样 他今晚喝多了 |
[04:40] | Yeah but, you know, now that I think about it, | 没错 不过现在回想起来 |
[04:42] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen Fun Bobby without a… a drink in his hand. | 我觉得风趣鲍比酒不离手 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you know, did you notice how he always starts his stories with, | 你们有没有注意过 他故事开头总是 |
[04:51] | … “Okay, I was so wasted!” or “Oh, we were so bombed!” | “我喝得烂醉了” 或是”我们快喝趴下了” |
[04:55] | “So I wake up and I’m in this dumpster in Connecticut!” | “我醒来后发现我在康州一辆清道车里面” |
[05:02] | Monica, have you ever been with him when he wasn’t drinking? | 摩妮卡 你们在一起时 他哪次没喝酒的 |
[05:06] | We just happen to go to a lot of places where you might drink. | 只是恰巧而已 我们去的地方都会喝酒的 |
[05:09] | How do you go to a wine-tasting without having a drink? | 我们去品酒会 怎么可能不来杯酒 |
[05:12] | Or to a club, or to the… | 要不就是去俱乐部 或是… |
[05:15] | …zoo. | 动物园 |
[05:21] | Thanks. Rach, does this have nonfat milk? | 谢了 瑞秋 里面有没有脱脂奶 |
[05:24] | I don’t know, want you to taste it. | 不知道 你尝尝看吧 |
[05:29] | – No. – Too late, sorry, you already had some. | -没 – 来不及了 抱歉 你喝过了 |
[05:35] | What do you say we make these coffees Irish? | 我们把这些都调成爱尔兰咖啡怎么样 |
[05:42] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[05:45] | Yeah, we’re gonna get some cake. | 对 我去拿蛋糕 |
[05:50] | It seems like you’ve been making an awful lot of stuff “lrish” lately. | 你最近好像把很多东西都做成爱尔兰式的 |
[05:54] | I’d make them Belgian, but the waffles are hard to get into that flask. | 我很想弄成比利时式的 可饼干很难塞进酒瓶子里 |
[05:59] | – Bobby. – Yeah, okay. | -鲍比 -好吧 |
[06:02] | Look, maybe this is none of my business, or maybe it is, I don’t know… | 听着 这或许不关我的事 或许有关 我不知道 |
[06:06] | but, uh, I’m kind of worried about you. | 我有点担心你 |
[06:10] | OK, look, this isn’t the first time somebody’s said something to me about this, | 这不是第一次有人跟我说这事了 |
[06:14] | but, I don’t know… I always made excuses about it, like… | 我老是为我自己找一些借口 |
[06:17] | ‘I’m just a social drinker,’ | 像是”我是为了应酬” |
[06:18] | Or “Come on, it’s Flag Day!” | 或”喝吧 今天是国旗日” |
[06:23] | So, what are you saying now? | 那你现在用什么借口呢 |
[06:26] | I guess I’m saying… | 我要说 |
[06:28] | … I’ll try and quit. | 我戒戒看 |
[06:30] | I like that you worry about me. | 我喜欢你担心我的样子 |
[06:35] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:39] | I am gonna try and quit drinking. | 我要试着戒酒了 |
[06:40] | Oh! Why? | 为什么 |
[06:49] | Guess who’s back in show bussiness! | 猜谁又回演艺圈了 |
[06:52] | Lorne Greene? | 洛恩·格林 |
[06:56] | No, no, Phoebs. You know why? Cause he’s dead. | 不是 菲比 知道为什么吗 他死了 |
[06:58] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[07:01] | OK, I guess this is gonna seem kinda bittersweet now, | 我想这似乎有点苦乐参半 |
[07:04] | … but Joey, that’s who! | 是乔伊 正是他 |
[07:07] | My agent called me with an audition for Days Of Our Lives! | 我经纪人叫我去《我们的日子》试镜 |
[07:11] | Kick ass! | 真牛 |
[07:13] | We have to celebrate! We should do a soap opera theme. | 一定要庆祝 该开个肥皂剧主题派对 |
[07:17] | Hey, yeah… we could all sleep together and then one of us could get amnesia. | 对 我们可以一起上床 然后其中一个人失忆 |
[07:25] | Hey Rach, what time do you get off? We’re all gonna do something tonight. | 瑞秋 你什么时候下班 晚上大家聚一聚 |
[07:27] | Well, actually, I’m already done. But I kind of got plans. | 其实我已经下班了 但我另有安排 |
[07:33] | You have other friends? | 你有别的朋友 |
[07:36] | Yeah… I, uhh… I have a… I have a date. | 对 我有约会 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | With a man? | 跟男人 |
[07:42] | What? What is so strange about me having a date? | 怎么 我有约会有什么奇怪的 |
[07:44] | What about Ross? | 那罗斯怎么办 |
[07:46] | I mean, are you still mad at him cause he made that list about you? | 你还在为列清单的事跟他生气吗 |
[07:49] | No, no, I’m not mad at him. | 没 我不生气了 |
[07:51] | I’m not really “anything” at him anymore. | 我对他一点也”没什么”了 |
[07:54] | – What are you talking about? – I don’t know. | -你在说什么呢 -我不知道 |
[07:58] | Whatever I was feeling, I’m… | 不管我之前是什么感觉 我… |
[08:01] | … not. | 现在没了 |
[08:02] | But you guys came so close. | 你们就差一点点 |
[08:04] | Oh, I know, I’m sorry you guys. | 我知道 对不起 各位 |
[08:06] | You’re just gonna have to get used to the fact that I will not be dating Ross. | 你们只好习惯我不会跟罗斯约会这个事实 |
[08:11] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[08:14] | Guys, this is Russ. | 各位 这是洛斯 |
[08:30] | No. I’m not saying you’re not talented, you’re very talented. | 不 我不是说你没才华 你非常有才华 |
[08:34] | It’s just with the bird dead and all, there’s very little act left. | 那只鸟死了之后 剩下的戏份就不多了 |
[08:39] | Honey, give me a break, will you? | 亲爱的 放我一马 好吗 |
[08:41] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我等会儿再打给你 |
[08:43] | There’s my favorite client! | 我最喜爱的客户来了 |
[08:45] | So tell me, darling, how was the audition? | 告诉我 亲爱的 试镜结果如何 |
[08:48] | I think it went well. I got a callback for Thursday. | 我觉得挺顺利 他们要我周四复试 |
[08:52] | Joey! Have you ever seen me ecstatic? | 乔伊 你见过我欣喜若狂吗 |
[08:55] | No. | 没 |
[08:56] | Well, here it is. | 看我 |
[09:02] | Okay! Listen, there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 好 对了 有件事我想跟你谈谈 |
[09:06] | The network casting lady… | 电视台的选角小姐 |
[09:08] | Oh, isn’t Lori a doll? | 罗莉是不是很棒 |
[09:10] | Yeah. She’s great. | 对 她很棒 |
[09:11] | But I kind of got the feeling that she was sort of coming on to me. | 可我觉得她好像对我有点意思 |
[09:17] | And I definitely would get the part if I were to, you know…. | 我觉得如果我想得到那个角色的话 就要… |
[09:25] | if I would have sent the Little General in. | 派我的”小将军”出马 |
[09:31] | I see! Well, I’m just gonna put in a call here… | 我懂了 我现在就打个电话 |
[09:35] | …and we’ll find out what’s going on and straighten it out. | 摸清门道 然后想想办法 |
[09:38] | Hi. Lori, please. | 你好 请转罗莉 |
[09:43] | Hi, darling! | 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | So how ’bout Joey Tribbiani for the part of the cab driver? | 乔伊·崔比安尼适合出租车司机那个角色吗 |
[09:48] | Isn’t he terrific? | 他是不是很出色 |
[09:54] | Okay, doll, talk to you later. | 好 美女 回头再聊 |
[09:57] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to sleep with her. | 对 你必须跟她上床 |
[10:03] | – What’s the matter? – Fun Bobby. | -你怎么了 -是风趣鲍比 |
[10:05] | What? Isn’t he sober? | 怎么 他又喝酒了吗 |
[10:07] | Oh, he’s sober all right. | 他是没喝酒 |
[10:08] | Just turns out that Fun Bobby was fun for a reason. | 只是我发现 风趣鲍比风趣是有原因的 |
[10:16] | All right, here you go, sweetie. | 拿去吧 甜心 |
[10:19] | Thanks. You wanna hear something funny? | 谢了 要不要听一个有趣的故事 |
[10:22] | Oh, God, yes! | 当然要 |
[10:25] | There are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village. | 只要一过了午夜 这附近的五金店就全都关门了 |
[10:33] | That is funny. | 真好笑 |
[10:35] | I needed to buy a hammer the other night and I’m out walking around the neighborhood. | 前几天晚上我要买把榔头 就出门在附近逛了逛 |
[10:40] | But apparently… | 但显然 |
[10:42] | …there are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village. | 过了午夜 村里就没有五金店营业了 |
[10:52] | Ahhh, hey honey? Don’t you have to be at your interview now? | 甜心 你不是该去面试了吗 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:58] | See you guys. | 各位再见了 |
[10:59] | Bye… | 再见 |
[11:01] | …ridiculously dull Bobby. | 无聊至极的鲍比 |
[11:05] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[11:07] | He’s not that bad. | 他还没那么糟 |
[11:08] | Not that bad? Did you not hear the hammer story? | 没那么糟 你没听到那个故事吗 |
[11:12] | Okay, don’t get all squinky. | 好吧 别那么挑剔 |
[11:16] | Maybe it was just the kind of story where you have to be there. | 也许你该身历其境 才会觉得好笑 |
[11:19] | But I’m gonna be there! | 但我下半辈子 |
[11:21] | For the rest of my life. | 都会身历其境 |
[11:24] | I can’t break up with him. I’m the one who made him quit drinking. | 我不能跟他分手 是我让他戒酒的 |
[11:27] | He is dull because me! | 他无聊是因为我 |
[11:28] | OK. Don’t say that. | 好了 别这么说 |
[11:30] | He’s probably always been dull. You just, you know… | 也许他一直很无聊 你只是… |
[11:33] | …set it free. | 让他本性流露 |
[11:37] | Hey, Ross. | 罗斯 |
[11:41] | Hi, Russ. | 洛斯 |
[11:42] | I’ve got two more tables to clean, and then we’ll go. | 我再收拾两张桌子 我们就可以走了 好吗 |
[11:44] | OK. I’ll just sit here and… | 好 我就坐这儿好了 |
[11:48] | …chat with your… | 跟你的 |
[11:51] | …friend-type people. | “朋友”一起聊天 |
[11:59] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[12:03] | So, you know what you’re doing, right? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[12:06] | Waitressing? | 当服务员 |
[12:06] | Well, yeah. But, no. I mean…. | 是 又不是 |
[12:10] | Doesn’t Russ just remind you of someone? | 洛斯不会让你想起某个人吗 |
[12:15] | Bob Saget? | 鲍勃·萨吉特 |
[12:16] | Oh, yeah! | 还真是 |
[12:18] | No, no, no! | 不对 |
[12:21] | Oh, my, oh! | 天啊 |
[12:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:25] | I… | 我… |
[12:26] | She’s upset because… | 她心情不好是因为… |
[12:28] | …she buttered a spider into her toast this morning. | 她不小心把一只蜘蛛涂在吐司上了 |
[12:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | Listen, Pheebs. This is gonna be okay. | 听我说 菲比 别往心里去 |
[12:39] | Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross. | 罗斯 洛斯 洛斯 罗斯 |
[12:45] | Are you a friend of Rachel’s? | 你是瑞秋的朋友吗 |
[12:48] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是 我是 |
[12:49] | Are you a friend of Rachel’s? | 你是瑞秋的朋友吗 |
[12:51] | Actually, I’m kind of a… | 事实上 我是… |
[12:55] | …you know… | 可以说是… |
[12:56] | …a date-type thing… | 瑞秋的约会… |
[13:00] | …of Rachel’s. | 对象 |
[13:02] | A date? | 约会 |
[13:03] | Yeah. I’m her date. | 对 约会对象 |
[13:05] | Oh! Oh, you’re a…. | 你是… 你是… |
[13:07] | Oh, you’re the date. | 你是她的约会对象 |
[13:10] | This is actually good… | 其实这样也不错 |
[13:11] | … because if we lose Ross, we have a spare. | 万一罗斯不在了 我们还有个备胎 |
[13:14] | Oh! You are the paleontologist. | 你是那个古生物学家 |
[13:18] | Yes. Yes, I am. And you are a…. | 对 我是 那你是… |
[13:23] | Periodontist. | 牙周病医生 |
[13:24] | See? Now they’re as different as night and… | 瞧 他们的差别就好比黑夜和… |
[13:28] | …later that night. | 深夜 |
[13:30] | Well, I am going to get a beverage. | 我现在要去拿杯饮料 |
[13:34] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:36] | Ditto. | 彼此 |
[13:43] | I… Well, I met Russ. | 我见过洛斯了 |
[13:48] | Hey, I didn’t know we were seeing other people. | 我们什么时候各自另寻约会对象了 |
[13:51] | Well, we’re not seeing each other, so…. | 我们并没在交往 所以… |
[13:55] | For your information, there’s a woman at the museum… | 我告诉你好了 我们馆里有个女的 |
[13:58] | …who’s curator of moths and other… | 负责蛾类跟其它… |
[14:02] | …winged things… | 有翅生物 |
[14:05] | …who’s let it be known that she is drawn to me, much like a… | 她明确表示了对我的倾慕 就像是… |
[14:10] | …you know. | 你懂的 |
[14:12] | So far I’ve kept her at bay, but if this is the deal | 我到现在还跟她保持距离 但是如果你不介意 |
[14:15] | Well, yeah, this is the deal. | 对 我不介意 |
[14:16] | – Okay, well, have a nice evening. – Thank you. | -那好 祝你晚上过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[14:19] | – Russ, you ready? – Yeah. | -洛斯 你好了吗 -好了 |
[14:28] | She’s dating? | 她在约会 |
[14:30] | She’s dating? | 她在约会 |
[14:31] | Yes, yes, but did you see who she was dating? | 对 对 但你看到她在跟谁约会了吗 |
[14:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:37] | – Do you not see it? – See what? | -你看不出来吗 -看出来什么 |
[14:39] | I don’t know what she sees in that goober! | 我真搞不懂 她看中那蠢蛋哪一点 |
[14:44] | It takes him, what? Like, I don’t know… | 那个家伙讲完一句话要等上… |
[14:48] | … hello, a week to get out a sentence? | 大概…一个礼拜 |
[14:51] | Yeah, it’s annoying, isn’t it? | 是啊 烦死人了 是不是 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:09] | I’m guessing you didn’t get the part… | 我猜你没被选上 |
[15:10] | …or Italy called and said it was hungry? | 还是意大利来电说它饿了 |
[15:14] | Well, the part’s mine if I want it. | 不 我要的话 那角色就是我的 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[15:18] | Yeah, if I’m willing to sleep with the casting lady. | 对 只要我愿意跟选角小姐上床 |
[15:21] | Oh, my… | 我的 |
[15:22] | …God? | 老天 |
[15:25] | Ten years I’ve been waiting for a break like this. Chandlar. Ten years! | 我等了十年才等到这个机会 钱德勒 十年 |
[15:29] | I mean, Days of our Lives. That’s actually on television! | 这可是《我们的日子》 实实在在能上电视的 |
[15:33] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[15:35] | I guess I could sleep with her. I mean…. | 我可以跟她上床 |
[15:38] | How can I do that? | 我怎么能那么做呢 |
[15:39] | I’ve got a pop-up book that told me everything I need to know. | 我有一本教我一切性知识的立体书 |
[15:44] | I’ve never slept with someone for a part. | 我从没有为了角色跟人上床过 |
[15:46] | Well, is she | 那她… |
[15:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:52] | Is she good-looking? | 她长得好看吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, she’s totally good looking. | 好看 她长得非常好看 |
[15:55] | I mean, if I met her in a bar, or something, I’d be buying her breakfast. | 我在酒吧认识她的话 一定会请她吃早餐 |
[16:02] | You know, after having slept with her. | 我是说跟她上床之后 |
[16:09] | Y’know, maybe this isn’t such a big deal. Y’know, | 或许这没什么大不了的 |
[16:11] | The way that I see it is, you get a great job, and you get to have sex! | 依我看 你不但得到一份好工作 还可以跟她上床 |
[16:17] | Y’know, I mean, throw in a tree and a fat guy and you’ve got Christmas. | 你这也算是事业美女双丰收了 |
[16:24] | I just don’t think that I want it that way, though. | 我只是不希望走这条捷径 |
[16:28] | I mean, let’s say I do make it, all right? | 假如哪天我真成名了 |
[16:31] | I’ll always look back and wonder if it was because of my talent | 我会怀疑当初到底是因为我的才华 |
[16:34] | or because of you know, the little general. | 还是因为我的”小将军” |
[16:40] | Didn’t you use to call it “the little major”? | 你以前不是叫它”小少校”的吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, but after Denise DeMarco, I had to promote it. | 对 但上过丹尼斯·迪马克后 它就晋升了 |
[16:51] | Can I get you something from the bar? | 两位要不要来点酒水 |
[16:53] | Yes, I would like something. | 好 我要点杯酒 |
[16:56] | No. No, thank you. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[16:58] | If you wanna drink, it’s okay with me. | 没关系 你想喝酒的话 我没问题 |
[17:01] | I’ve gotta get used to it. | 我要习惯这种事 |
[17:02] | No, no, really. I wouldn’t feel right about it. | 不 真的 我会觉得很不舒服 |
[17:05] | Just some water. | 来杯水好了 |
[17:07] | So the light went out in my refrigerator.. | 我冰箱里面的灯熄了 |
[17:09] | I’d like a scotch on the rocks with a twist. | 来杯威士忌 加冰块跟柠檬 |
[17:14] | We’re having some fun now, huh, Ross? | 这个游戏很有趣吧 罗斯 |
[17:17] | Wanna do another one? Huh, Russ? | 我们再做一个好不好 洛斯 |
[17:21] | OK. Eleven letters… | 好 十一个字母 |
[17:24] | …atomic element number 101, ends in “ium.” | 它的原子序号是101 字尾是”ium” |
[17:28] | Dysprosium. | 镝 |
[17:29] | Dysprosium. | 还镝呢 |
[17:31] | Try mendelevium. | 钔对不对 |
[17:33] | And weenie number two has it. | 二号参赛者答对了 |
[17:36] | Unless “Knights in White Satin” was sung by the Doody Blues. | 除非直九的”白缎之夜”是”杜迪蓝调”唱的 |
[17:43] | You don’t see it? You actually don’t see it? | 你看不出来吗 你真看不出来吗 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | Honey, you’re dating Ross. | 亲爱的 你在跟罗斯约会 |
[17:49] | No, Pheebs, I’m dating Russ. | 不 菲比 我在跟洛斯约会 |
[17:51] | Russ is Ross. Russ, Ross. | 洛斯就是罗斯 洛斯 罗斯 |
[17:54] | Steve, sleeve. | 史提 史里 |
[17:56] | OK. No one is named sleeve. | 好 没有人叫那种名字 |
[17:59] | Phoebe, what the hell are you talking about? | 菲比 你到底在鬼扯什么 |
[18:01] | Other than their names being similar, I’m sorry,I do not see what you’re seeing. | 除了名字相似之外 对不起 我看不到你看到的 |
[18:05] | For your information… | 告诉你 |
[18:06] | …it’s a card sharp, not a card shark. | 是赌”胜” 不是赌”圣” |
[18:10] | You could not be more wrong. | 你错得太离谱了 |
[18:12] | You could try, but you would not be successful. | 你可以试 可是你不会成功 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna get some more coffee before the pinching and eye-poking begins. | 我先倒杯咖啡 再回来看你们互戳眼睛 |
[18:21] | I know what your problem is. | 我知道你的问题出在哪里 |
[18:23] | Oh, you do, do you? | 是吗 |
[18:25] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒 |
[18:28] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[18:29] | You’re jealous because I’m a real doctor. | 你嫉妒我是个真正的医生 |
[18:34] | Hey, you’re a doctor of gums. | 你是牙周病的医生 |
[18:36] | That’s the smallest body part you can major in. | 那是人能够研究的最小的人体器官 |
[18:40] | Looks like, Day one, floss. Day two, here’s your diploma. | 就像是第一天才教你用牙线 第二天就发你文凭了 |
[18:43] | You listen here | 你给我听着 |
[18:44] | – No. Let me finish. – No, let me finish. | -不 让我说完 -不 你让我说完 |
[18:47] | No, you let me fin… | 不 你让我说完 |
[19:02] | Did Joey say what he was gonna go when he left? | 乔伊走时有没有说他打算怎么做 |
[19:04] | No. I don’t even think he knew. | 没有 我想他自己也不知道 |
[19:08] | Would you sleep with somebody to get a great job? | 你会为一份好工作跟别人上床吗 |
[19:10] | I don’t know. Who would I have to sleep with? | 不知道 我得跟谁上床 |
[19:13] | Me. | 我 |
[19:16] | Why would I have to sleep with you? | 我为什么得跟你上床 |
[19:18] | It’s my game. You want the job or not? | 这是我定的 这工作你到底要不要 |
[19:24] | Morning. | 早 |
[19:25] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:27] | Bobby and I are going away for the weekend. Remember? | 我要跟鲍比去小木屋度周末 记得吗 |
[19:31] | What’s with all the bottles of liquor? | 带那么多酒干什么 |
[19:33] | What’s going on? Is Bobby drinking again? | 怎么了 鲍比又开始喝酒了 |
[19:35] | Oh no no, this is not for him, this is for me. | 不 这不是给他的 是我自己留着喝的 |
[19:39] | That way he’s still sober | 这样他会很清醒 |
[19:40] | but I find his stories about shoelaces much more amusing. | 而我会觉得他的鞋带笑话好笑多了 |
[19:49] | God! Even his knock is boring! | 天啊 他连敲门都这么乏味 |
[19:54] | – I’ll be ready in a second. – Uh, can I talk to you a minute? | -我马上就好了 -我可以跟你谈一谈吗 |
[19:57] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:00] | This is really hard for me to say. | 我真的很难开口 |
[20:01] | God. You fell off the wagon! | 天啊 你又开始喝酒了 |
[20:04] | Oh, no, no. | 不是 |
[20:05] | It’s about you. | 是关于你的 |
[20:07] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[20:09] | I think you may have a drinking problem. | 我想你或许有酗酒问题 |
[20:14] | What, these? | 你是说这些 |
[20:16] | No, these are for cuts and scrapes. | 不 这些事擦伤口用的 |
[20:20] | Look, I’m not strong enough to be in a codependent relationship right now, OK? | 我现在无法投入一段相互依赖的关系当中 |
[20:25] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[20:30] | – Well, anyway, I hope we can be friends. – OK. | -不管怎么样 我希望我们还是朋友 -好 |
[20:37] | Take care. | 保重了 |
[20:38] | – You too. – Goodbye. | -你也是 -再见 |
[20:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | We kind of broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[20:56] | Does anybody want these? | 这些酒谁要 |
[20:58] | I’ll take one. | 我拿一瓶 |
[21:00] | Sometimes I hold stuff like this and pretend I’m a giant. | 我有时拿着这种东西 假装我是个巨人 |
[21:10] | How’d the callback go? | 复试结果怎么样 |
[21:11] | It was unbelievable. I walked in there and she was all over me. | 简直不可思议 我一进去 她就对我大展手脚 |
[21:15] | – What did you do? – I couldn’t do it. | -结果呢 -我就是办不到 |
[21:17] | I told her I didn’t want the part that way. | 我告诉她我不想那样得到角色 |
[21:19] | Good for you! | 干得好 |
[21:20] | But wait, wait, wait! Then after I left her office… | 等等 我离开她办公室之后 |
[21:23] | she caught up with me at the elevator and offered me a bigger part. | 她追我到电梯 给了我一个更重要的角色 |
[21:27] | So, and? | 所以呢 |
[21:28] | So, you are now looking at | 所以 各位面前站的是 |
[21:31] | Dr. Drake Ramoray, neurosurgeon… | 神经外科医生 德雷克·拉莫雷 |
[21:34] | … recurring in at least four episodes! | 至少会在四集里面出镜 |
[21:38] | All right, I gotta go shower. | 好了 我去洗澡了 |
[21:56] | I guess you guys heard Rachel dumped me. | 你们听说我被瑞秋甩了吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah, I’m sorry, man. | 是的 很遗撼 兄弟 |
[22:01] | She said I remind her too much of somebody. | 她说我会让她想起另外一个人 |
[22:03] | Any idea who she’s talking about? | 你们知道那个人是谁吗 |
[22:07] | Oh, I do. It’s Bob Saget. | 我知道 是鲍勃·萨吉特 |
[22:12] | She hates him. | 她讨厌他 |
[22:15] | Hey, Julie! | 朱莉 |
[22:17] | How are you doing? | 最近好吗 |
[22:19] | I don’t know. I mean, it’s definitely weird not being with Ross, | 我不知道 没有了罗斯 的确很不对劲 |
[22:21] | … but I guess I’m doing okay. | 但我还好吧 |
[22:24] | Actually, I’ve got some of his stuff that he…. | 事实上 我带了一些他的东西… |