时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[00:09] | Nice, nice. | 好球 |
[00:11] | I got somethin’ for you. | 有东西给你 |
[00:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:14] | Eight hundred and twelve bucks. | 812块 |
[00:16] | I don’t know what Big Leon told ya, | 我不知道大李昂怎么跟你说的 |
[00:18] | but it’s an even thousand if you want me for the whole night. | 跟我过夜得凑够一千才行 |
[00:22] | What’s this for? | 这是要干什么 |
[00:23] | Well, I’m making money now. | 我现在赚钱了 |
[00:24] | and this is payin’ you back for head shots, | 这是要还你帮我付的大头照费用 |
[00:27] | electric bills, and so many slices of pizza I can’t even count. | 电费跟数不清的披萨钱 |
[00:30] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 |
[00:32] | Well, thanks, man. Now I can get my pony. | 谢了 老兄 我有钱可以买小马了 |
[00:36] | This is a little extra something for… | 这是我一点心意 |
[00:39] | …always being there for me. | 谢谢你一直以来对我的关照 |
[00:41] | Wow, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[00:50] | Wow, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[00:53] | – What do you say? – I don’t know. | -怎么样 -不知道 |
[00:57] | It’s a bracelet. | 这是个手镯吧 |
[00:59] | Isn’t it? It’s engraved, too. Check it out. | 是吧 上头还刻了字 你看看 |
[01:02] | “To my best bud.” | “我的好兄弟” |
[01:09] | Thanks, best bud. | 谢了 好兄弟 |
[01:11] | Put it on. | 戴上啊 |
[01:13] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[01:16] | No, it should be saved for a special occasion. | 不 这么贵重的东西应该留到特殊的场合再戴 |
[01:19] | No, that’s the beauty part. It goes with everything. | 不 妙就妙在这里 这配什么都好看 |
[01:23] | When you put this on, you’re good to go. | 你戴起来光鲜亮丽 |
[01:30] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[01:32] | You are so wearing that bracelet! | 真是太配你了 |
[01:36] | I so am! | 可不是嘛 |
[01:39] | You have any idea what this’ll do for your sex life? | 你知道这对你的性生活有什么样的影响吗 |
[01:41] | It might slow down at first, but… | 刚开始时说不定会让我慢半拍 |
[01:44] | …once I’m used to the extra weight, I’ll be back on track. | 等到习惯这个重量之后 我就会重振雄风了 |
[01:53] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:58] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:00] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:03] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:07] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:10] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:16] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:21] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:23] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:26] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:36] | – This all looks good. – Great. | -看起来很好 -那就好 |
[02:38] | And if I want to call for a reference on your last job? | 如果我要打电话询问你以前的经验呢 |
[02:41] | That’s there, on the bottom, see? The manager, Chandler Bing? | 就写在下面 我经理叫钱德勒·宾 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Let’s see if you’re as good in person as you are on paper. | 看看你是不是有真材实料 |
[02:49] | Make me a salad. | 试做一份沙拉 |
[02:51] | A salad? Really I, I could do something a little more complicated if you like. | 沙拉 其实我可以做些难度比较高的 |
[02:54] | No, just the salad will be fine. | 不用 沙拉就行了 |
[02:58] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[02:59] | Now I want you to tell me what you’re doing while you’re doing it. | 我要你一边做 一边告诉我的进度 |
[03:04] | All right. Well, I’m tearing the lettuce. | 好 我在撕生菜 |
[03:09] | Is it dirty? | 菜脏吗 |
[03:10] | Oh, no, no. I’m gonna wash it. | 不 别担心 我会清洗 |
[03:11] | Don’t. I like it dirty. | 别洗 我喜欢脏的 |
[03:17] | That’s your call. | 悉听尊便 |
[03:18] | So, what are you going to do next? | 好 你接下来要做什么 |
[03:22] | I thought that I’d cut up the tomatoes. | 我想 我接下来要切番茄了 |
[03:24] | Are they firm? | 番茄结实吗 |
[03:29] | They’re all right. | 还可以吧 |
[03:30] | You sure they haven’t gone bad? | 确定没坏吗 |
[03:32] | You sure they’re not very, very bad? | 确定没非常 非常坏吗 |
[03:38] | No, really, they’re okay. | 没 真的 还好 |
[03:40] | You gonna slice them up real nice? | 你会切得很漂亮吗 |
[03:43] | Actually, I was gonna do them julienne. | 事实上 我打算切丝 |
[03:48] | I’m out of here! | 我走了 |
[03:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:59] | No, Rachel’s not here. Can I take a message? | 不 瑞秋现在不在 你要不要留话 |
[04:02] | Alright, and how do we spell Casey? | 好 凯西怎么个拼法 |
[04:04] | Is it like “at the Bat” or “and the Sunshine Band”? | 打棒球那个 还是合唱团那个 |
[04:08] | OK, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[04:12] | Hey, who’s this Casey? | 这个凯西是谁 |
[04:14] | Some guy she met at the movies. | 她看电影认识的人 |
[04:15] | Really? What does he want with her? | 是吗 他找她干什么 |
[04:17] | I guess he wants to do a little dance… | 我猜他想跟她跳点小舞 |
[04:21] | …you know, make a little love…. | 做点小爱 |
[04:27] | Well, pretty much get down tonight. | 也许今晚就能推倒她 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. I don’t get… | 我不知道 我不懂 |
[04:36] | I don’t get it! Two months ago, Rachel and I were this close. | 我不懂 两个月前 我们就差这么一丁点 |
[04:40] | Now I’m taking messages from guys she meets at the movies? | 现在呢 我在替她看电影认识的人留言 |
[04:44] | I mean, this Casey should be taking down my messages, you know? | 应该是这个凯西替我留言才对 |
[04:47] | Or Rachel and I should be together… | 要么我跟瑞秋应该在一起 |
[04:50] | …and we should get some kind of message service. | 然后我们订个自助语音服务 |
[04:55] | Hang in there. It’s gonna happen. | 耐心点 会有那一天的 |
[04:57] | OK, now how do you know that? | 好 你怎么知道的 |
[04:59] | Because she’s your lobster. | 因为她是你的龙虾 |
[05:04] | Oh, she’s going somewhere. | 她这话有内涵 |
[05:07] | C’mon you guys. It’s a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. | 谁不晓得 龙虾一旦恋爱 就会白头偕老 |
[05:12] | You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples… | 你真的可以看到老龙虾夫妻 |
[05:15] | …walking around their tank, holding claws, like…. | 爪牵着爪 在水缸里散步 |
[05:24] | Hey, you feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I think that fifth shower got the interview off me. | 我想这第五个澡应该把我面试的阴影给洗掉了 |
[05:30] | Do you have other possibilities? | 还有其它可能性吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah. There is the possibility that I won’t make rent. | 有 有可能我会交不上房租 |
[05:35] | Monica, if you want, I can lend you some money. | 摩妮卡 需要的话 我可以借你点钱 |
[05:38] | No no no, if I couldn’t pay you back right away | 不用 如果我没有办法马上还 |
[05:41] | then I’d feel guilty and tense every time I saw you. | 我看到你就会紧张内疚 |
[05:44] | Then why not borrow it from Mom and Dad? | 那你要不跟爸妈借吧 |
[05:47] | You feel guilty and tense around them already. | 反正你看到他们本来就会紧张内疚 |
[05:50] | Might as well make some money off of them. | 还不如趁机会跟他们刮点钱 |
[05:53] | The man’s got a point. | 他说得很有道理 |
[05:56] | What is that sparkly thing? | 那个闪闪发光的是什么东西 |
[05:59] | That thing, it’s a uhh. . . | 那个是… |
[06:03] | Yeah, it’s a little flashy. | 对 是有点俗气 |
[06:06] | No, no. | 没有 |
[06:08] | No, no. It’s not flashy. Not for a goodfella. | 才不会 对道上兄弟来讲不可不俗气 |
[06:13] | Man, that is sharp! | 真够犀利的 |
[06:16] | That must have cost you quite a few doubloons. | 你一定花了不少达布隆金币吧 |
[06:23] | Hi, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[06:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:26] | Some of your old stuff. | 你以前的东西 |
[06:28] | Well, sweetie, we have a surprise for you. | 亲爱的 我们要给你一个惊喜 |
[06:32] | We’re turning your room into a gym. | 你房间要改成健身房了 |
[06:36] | Wow, that is a surprise! | 的确是个惊喜 |
[06:38] | Just one question. Why not Ross’s room? | 只有个小问题 怎么不挑罗斯的房间 |
[06:41] | Gosh. We talked about that… | 天呐 那我们也讨论过了 |
[06:42] | … but your brother had so many science trophies, plaques, merit badges…. | 但你哥有那么多的科学奖杯 奖牌 勋章… |
[06:47] | We didn’t want to disturb them. | 我们不想去惊动它们 |
[06:50] | God forbid! | 天理不容 |
[06:54] | Oh, hi Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[06:58] | Oh, we were so sorry to hear about your parents splitting up, dear. | 听说你父母分开了 真是遗憾 |
[07:02] | Well, they’re just separated. You never know! We’ll see. | 他们只是分居 谁知道呢 看看吧 |
[07:05] | I can’t say any of us were surprised. | 老实说 我们一点也不惊讶 |
[07:10] | Your parents’ve been unhappy ever since we’ve known them. | 从我们认识他们开始 他们就一直很不快乐 |
[07:13] | Especially after that incident in Hawaii. | 特别是在夏威夷那件事之后 |
[07:17] | What? What incident? | 什么 哪件事啊 |
[07:20] | No, no. I must be thinking of someone else. | 没什么 一定是我记错人了 |
[07:23] | Maybe me! | 可能是我 |
[07:25] | Don’t you have some folding to do? Go fold, dear. | 你不是要叠衣服吗 快去吧 亲爱的 |
[07:27] | Fold. You fold. | 快 去叠衣服 |
[07:33] | – Do you want a refill? – No, I’m all right, thanks. | -还要再加一点吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[07:37] | OK, you gotta give me a second, I wanna get this just right. | 等我一下 我要学得逼真一点 |
[07:46] | Dude, eleven o’clock, totally hot babe checking you out. | 老兄 十一点方向 有个辣妹在看着你 |
[07:52] | That was really good. I think I’m ready for my penis now. | 感觉真好 我可以去装个鸡鸡了 |
[08:04] | I know what you’re thinking. Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s. | 我知道你在想 戴夫·托马斯 温蒂汉堡的创办人 |
[08:09] | – I’m Gail. – Chandler. | -我叫盖尔 -我是钱德勒 |
[08:12] | I, I really have to be somewhere but it was nice meeting you. | 我真得走了 很高兴认识你 |
[08:17] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[08:25] | Oh this is excellent. | 真是太好了 |
[08:26] | You know he coulda gotten me a VCR, he coulda gotten me a set of golf clubs, | 他可以送我录像机 也可以送我一套高尔夫球杆 |
[08:29] | but no, he has to get me the woman repeller, | 但没有 他送了我一个女人驱赶器 |
[08:33] | The eyesore from the Liberace House of Crap! | 简直就是眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[08:37] | – It’s not bad. – Oh, yeah, easy for you to say. | -不至于吧 -说得轻巧 |
[08:39] | You’re not sporting a reject from the Mr. T collection! | 你又没到处炫耀”怪头先生”丢掉的破烂 |
[08:42] | Chandler, Chandler. | 钱德勒 钱德勒 |
[08:43] | “I pity the fool that puts on my jewelry! I do! I do!” | “我可怜戴着我首饰的傻蛋 可怜他 可怜他” |
[08:47] | “I pity that fool” | “我可怜戴着” |
[08:51] | Hey, man! We were just doing some impressions over here. | 兄弟 我们正在玩名人模仿秀呢 |
[08:54] | Do your Marcel Marceau. | 你来一段马塞尔·马索的哑剧 |
[08:58] | That’s actually good. | 他表演得还真不错 |
[09:08] | Would you look at that guy? | 你看看那个家伙 |
[09:10] | How long has he been talking to her? | 他跟她都聊了多久了 |
[09:12] | It’s like, back off, buddy! She’s a waitress, not a geisha. | 滚开 兄弟 她只是服务生 又不是艺妓 |
[09:17] | I think she’s okay. | 我想她不介意 |
[09:20] | Look at that, look at that, | 你看 看看 |
[09:22] | see how she’s pushing him away and he won’t budge! | 你看她把他推开 他还不滚 |
[09:24] | All right. I’m gonna do something. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[09:28] | We’ll get a condo right on the mountain outside. | 我们可以在山上租个公寓 |
[09:30] | Ski in, ski out, it’s great. | 滑进滑出 很不错 |
[09:33] | Excuse me? Are you Rachel? | 请问 你是瑞秋吗 |
[09:36] | What? | 什么 |
[09:37] | Ross Geller. | 我叫罗斯·盖勒 |
[09:40] | God, in your ad you said you were pretty, but wow! | 天呐 你登的广告上说你漂亮 但也太漂亮了吧 |
[09:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:46] | Oh, my God, is this the wrong day? | 老天 我记错日期了吗 |
[09:50] | I don’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[09:52] | I guess if it works out, we’ll, we’ll have something to tell the grandkids. | 这事如果成了的话 将来跟孙子们就有话讲了 |
[09:55] | You sure will. | 是的 |
[09:57] | I’ve gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[09:59] | Take care. | 保重了 |
[10:00] | OK, see ya later, nice meeting you. | 好 慢走 再见 |
[10:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:08] | – What? – I was saving you. | -什么 -我是在救你 |
[10:11] | Saving me from a pleasant conversation with an interesting man? | 不让我跟有趣的男人愉快地交谈 这就算拯救吗 |
[10:15] | From where I was sitting, | 我刚坐在那边看你… |
[10:16] | Okay, Ross, listen to me. | 罗斯 听我说 |
[10:18] | I am not yours to save. | 我不是要你救的人 |
[10:22] | But you are. | 你是 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:25] | You’re my lobster. | 你是我的龙虾 |
[10:30] | O.K. You know what? Are you being the blind-date guy again? | 你又在装跟我相亲了吗 |
[10:34] | No, you’re my lobster. | 不 你是我的龙虾 |
[10:37] | See, Lobsters…. | 你看 两只龙虾 |
[10:41] | In the tank, when they’re old… | 在水缸里 它们老了… |
[10:44] | …they get with the They walk around holding the claws. | 一起爪牵爪散步 |
[10:50] | In the tank! You know, with… | 在水缸里 |
[10:52] | …with the holding and…. | 爪牵着爪 |
[10:55] | Pheebs, you wanna help me with the lobster thing? | 菲比 帮我解释一下龙虾的事 好不好 |
[10:58] | Do the claws again. | 再表演一次牵爪 |
[11:02] | Rach, forget the lobsters, okay? | 瑞秋 别管龙虾的事了 好吗 |
[11:04] | Let’s talk… What about us? | 谈点… 我们俩怎么办 |
[11:06] | Ross, there is no “us,” okay? | 罗斯 没有”我们” 好吗 |
[11:09] | – No, but… – No! Listen to me! | -不 可… -不 你听我说 |
[11:12] | I fell for you and I get clobbered. | 我爱上了你 然后我受了伤 |
[11:15] | You then fall for me and I again, somehow, get clobbered. | 然后你爱上我 结果我还是受伤了 |
[11:18] | I’m tired of being clobbered, you know? | 我受够了伤害 |
[11:21] | It’s just not worth it. | 根本就不值得 |
[11:24] | Well, but | 但是… |
[11:25] | No “but,” Ross. | 没有”但是” 罗斯 |
[11:27] | We are never gonna happen, okay? Accept that. | 我们永远不会有结果的 接受吧 |
[11:31] | Except that what? | 除非什么呢 |
[11:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[11:39] | Accept that. | “接受”吧 |
[11:52] | Hey, man! Look, it’s my best bud! How you doing? | 兄弟 你看 我的好兄弟 你怎么样 |
[11:57] | You’re really gettin’ good at that Marcel Marceau thing. | 你演马塞尔·马索真是越来越像样了 |
[12:02] | Hey, listen what do you say uh, we play some ball, you and me, huh, what do you say? | 我们去打球怎么样 你跟我 怎么样 |
[12:09] | Okay, that’s my bad. | 好吧 是我不好 |
[12:12] | If you hated the bracelet so much, Chandler, you should have just said so | 你要是那么讨厌那只手镯 直说就可以了 |
[12:15] | Well, doesn’t the fact that I wore the bracelet even though I hated it | 我戴着我这么讨厌的手镯 |
[12:18] | say something about our friendship and how much it means to me? | 不能证明我多么重视我们之间的友谊吗 |
[12:20] | Well, what about the fact that you insulted the bracelet and you made fun of me? | 那你侮辱这只手镯 还嘲笑我的那件事呢 |
[12:25] | OK, well that’s the part where I’m a wank. | 就这点上说 我是个混蛋 |
[12:28] | But I was hoping we wouldn’t focus on that. | 不过我希望你不要纠结这一点 |
[12:32] | Come on, man! I said I was sorry like a hundred times, | 别这样 兄弟 我已经向你道歉一百次了 |
[12:35] | I promise, I will never take it off my… | 我保证以后镯不离手 |
[12:38] | …wrist. | 腕 |
[12:42] | But if you want to stay in there and be mad… | 如果你要待在里面生气的话 |
[12:45] | …you just, you stay in there. | 那你就待着好了 |
[12:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:50] | I am here, on my knees… | 我向你下跪了 |
[12:54] | … holding up these couch cushions… | 我举着这些沙发垫子 |
[12:57] | …as a symbol of my sorrow and regret. | 表达我对你的歉意 还有悔恨 |
[13:01] | Much like they did in biblical times. | 跟古时候的人一样 |
[13:04] | Though you may have the anger now…. | 虽然你现在还很生气 |
[13:12] | You know, that Steffi Graf has quite a tush. | 那个斯黛菲·格拉芙屁股真翘 |
[13:16] | I’m just saying! It’s right there! | 我只是说说而已 就在电视上 |
[13:19] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[13:20] | Hi, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[13:22] | Where’s my grandson, you didn’t bring him? | 我孙子呢 你没带过来吗 |
[13:24] | No, he’s at uh, Carol’s and Susan’s today. | 没 他在卡罗尔跟苏珊家里 |
[13:27] | A woman in my office is a lesbian. | 我办公室有一个女的是同志 |
[13:31] | I’m just saying! | 没别的意思 |
[13:34] | Jack, look! There’s that house paint commercial that cracks you up! | 杰克 你看 你觉得很好笑的油漆广告来了 |
[13:43] | – Where have you been? – Emotional hell. | -你去哪里了 -人间炼狱 |
[13:46] | So, did they lend you the money yet? | 他们有没有借你钱 |
[13:47] | No, but that’s probably ’cause I haven’t asked them yet. | 没 可能是因为我还没开口 |
[13:50] | Come on, Monica, do it. | 快去 摩妮卡 去说吧 |
[13:51] | Hey, you guys. | 爸妈 |
[13:53] | Monica has some news. | 摩妮卡有事要宣布 |
[13:57] | So listen, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this before, but… | 抱歉我以前没告诉你们 |
[14:01] | … I’m no longer at my job. I had to leave it. | 我现在失业了 我被迫离职了 |
[14:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:07] | Because they made me. | 公司的决定 |
[14:10] | You were fired? What are you gonna do? | 你被炒鱿鱼 那你准备怎么办 |
[14:14] | Judy, relax. This is our little Harmonica we’re talking about. | 朱迪 放心 这可是我们的小妮妮宝贝 |
[14:19] | We taught her well. | 我们教导有方 |
[14:20] | – Ten percent of your paycheck, where does it go? – In the bank. | -薪水的百分之十上哪儿去了 -存银行了 |
[14:25] | There you go. So she dips into her savings, that’s what it’s there for. | 这就对了 她在吃她的老本 存钱就是应急用的 |
[14:28] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[14:30] | And if you need a little extra, | 如果那些钱还不够用的话 |
[14:32] | …you know where to find it. | 你知道哪里有钱 |
[14:34] | Anything larger back there? | 有面额大一点的吗 |
[14:38] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[14:40] | Would you stop already? | 别有怨天尤人了好吗 |
[14:41] | Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay. | 别再闷闷不乐了 高兴一点 |
[14:45] | Oh, you’re right. I should play in the hay. | 你说得对 我应该高兴一点 |
[14:48] | Forget about the fact that I just dropped 400 dollars | 忘了我刚才花了四百块 |
[14:49] | to replace a bracelet that I hated to begin with. | 去买一个我讨厌的手镯这件事 |
[14:52] | Bring on the hay! | 逗我开心啊 |
[14:57] | I’ve got something that’ll make you happy. | 我有个能让你开心起来的东西 |
[15:00] | Guess what Gunther found? | 猜甘瑟刚找到什么了 |
[15:05] | Hey, now you have two! | 你现在有两个了 |
[15:08] | Oh, now you have two. | 你现在有两个了 |
[15:13] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:20] | How come you have two? | 你怎么有两个 |
[15:24] | This one’s for you. | 这个是送你的 |
[15:26] | Get out! | 少来了 |
[15:27] | No, I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[15:30] | No no, listen, I, I know how much this means to you | 我知道这对你的意义重大 |
[15:33] | and I also know that this is about more than just jewelry, | 我也知道这不只是首饰而已 |
[15:36] | It’s about you and me and the fact that we’re “best buds.” | 事关你跟我 还有我们是”好兄弟” |
[15:42] | Is this friendship? I think so! | 这是友谊的象征吗 我觉得是 |
[15:46] | Check it out! We’re bracelet buddies! | 快看 我们是手镯兄弟 |
[15:49] | That’s what they’ll call us! | 大家都会这样叫我们 |
[15:54] | Okay, here you go. You can pay me back whenever you like. | 好了 拿去吧 什么时候还都可以 |
[15:57] | You have dinosaur checks? | 你用恐龙支票 |
[16:00] | Yeah, yeah I mean, you get your money and you learn a little something. | 对啊 你不但能提现 还可以长知识 |
[16:04] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对的 |
[16:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:06] | Hey, you’re a cheap-a-saurus! | 你是个小气龙 |
[16:11] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Thank you, I’m very grateful. | 开玩笑 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[16:14] | Hey, Mon, what is this? | 摩妮卡 这是什么东西 |
[16:19] | That’s my bathing suit from high school. I was a little bigger then. | 我高中时穿的泳衣 我那时体型有点大 |
[16:24] | I thought they used that to cover Connecticut when it rains. | 我还以为是给康涅狄格州挡雨用的呢 |
[16:29] | Hey Monica, what’s on this video tape? | 摩妮卡 这带子里有什么 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. Let’s put it in. | 不知道 问倒我了 放来看看 |
[16:43] | Over here, Jack. Okay. | 这边 杰克 好了 |
[16:46] | I see, Rachel’s coming up the path. | 瑞秋要出来了 |
[16:48] | Doesn’t she look pretty? Jack? | 是不是很漂亮 杰克 |
[16:50] | Can you get this? | 过来拍她 |
[16:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[16:57] | What is with your nose? | 你鼻子怎么回事 |
[17:00] | They had to reduce it because of my deviated septum. | 我隔膜长歪了 不得已只好去缩鼻了 |
[17:05] | Okay, I was wrong. That’s what they use to cover Connecticut. | 我错了 那才是用来给康涅狄格州遮雨的 |
[17:10] | You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom. | 知道这是什么吗 毕业舞会前的准备 |
[17:13] | You know what, you guys, we don’t have to watch this. | 各位 这没什么好看的 |
[17:15] | – Yeah, we do. – Come on! – It’s fun! | -我们要看 -看嘛 -很有意思 |
[17:18] | Get a shot of Monica. | 拍摩妮卡 |
[17:19] | Where’s Monica? | 摩妮卡在哪里 |
[17:20] | Over here, Dad! | 在这里 老爸 |
[17:23] | Wait. How do you zoom out? | 等一等 镜头怎么缩小 |
[17:27] | There she is! | 拍到了 |
[17:32] | Some girl ate Monica! | 那个女的吃了摩妮卡 |
[17:36] | Shut up! The camera adds ten pounds. | 闭嘴 上镜头会多十磅的 |
[17:39] | So how many cameras are actually on you? | 那到底有几个镜头在拍你 |
[17:45] | Oh, you look so great! | 你好漂亮 |
[17:47] | So do you! You look beautiful! | 你也好美 |
[17:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:52] | Shoot, I think I got mayonnaise on you. | 倒霉 我的蛋黄酱沾到你身上了 |
[17:54] | Oh, that’s okay. it’s just the shoulder, not my dress. | 没关系 只碰到肩膀 没弄到衣服 |
[17:59] | Everybody smile! | 大家笑一笑 |
[18:01] | Oh, Dad, turn it off! | 爸 关掉啦 |
[18:04] | It is off. | 关了 |
[18:04] | Dad, it is not! What’s with the red light? | 爸 你没关 那红灯亮着 |
[18:07] | It’s the off light. | 那表示关了 |
[18:08] | Right, Ross? | 好了 罗斯 |
[18:18] | Looking good, Mr. Kotter. | 很帅嘛 科特尔先生 |
[18:18] | 美国1970年代情景喜剧《欢迎科特尔先生》归来中的主角 一个调教坏学生的高中老师 | |
[18:25] | – You look pretty tonight. – Oh, thanks. | -你今天晚上很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[18:30] | So, uh, what are you gonna do this summer? | 你今年夏天要做什么 |
[18:32] | Oh, you know, I’m just gonna, I’m gonna hang out, work on my music. | 就是在家里待着 玩玩音乐 |
[18:39] | Is my hook unhooked? These things keep falling down, I can’t. . . | 我钩子没钩吗 袖子一直掉下来 没办法固定 |
[18:50] | Let me see. I don’t know. | 我看看 不知道 |
[18:52] | So what are you gonna do… | 今年夏天你有… |
[18:54] | The guys are here! | 他们来了 |
[18:56] | … this summer? | 什么安排 |
[18:57] | Work on your music? | 玩玩音乐 |
[19:04] | Oh, my God! There’s Roy Gublik! | 天啊 你们看 是洛伊·顾布里克 |
[19:07] | You know, Roy saw Star Wars 317 times. | 洛伊《星球大战》看了317次 |
[19:10] | He was in the paper. | 他的名字还上了报 |
[19:14] | Where’s Chip? Why isn’t he here yet? | 奇普呢 他为什么还没来 |
[19:17] | He’ll be here, okay? Take a chill pill. | 他会来的 你就放心吧 |
[19:21] | There. | 好了 |
[19:27] | I just told Rachel that Roy touched my boob. | 我刚告诉瑞秋 洛伊摸我的咪咪 |
[19:33] | I can’t go to the prom without a date. I can’t! It’s too late! | 没男伴我去不成毕业舞会 来不及了 |
[19:37] | If you’re not going then I don’t want to go either. | 你要是不去 我也不去了 |
[19:40] | Oh, I’m gonna kick Chip’s ass! | 我要奇普好看 |
[19:44] | I have a wonderful idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[19:47] | You should take Rachel to the prom. | 你陪瑞秋去参加舞会 |
[19:51] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[19:52] | Jack, give me that. Talk to your son. | 杰克 那个给我 你跟儿子去谈一谈 |
[19:56] | All right, go on. This thing’s heavy. | 好了 继续 这玩意儿好重 |
[19:59] | Your mother’s right. Take her. You can wear my tux. | 你妈说得对 带她去 穿我的礼服 |
[20:03] | Dad. She won’t wanna go with me. | 爸 她不会想跟我去的 |
[20:04] | Of course she would! You’re a college man! | 她当然会 你可是大学生 |
[20:08] | – I don’t know. – Well, come on. | -我不知道 -去呀 |
[20:10] | Don’t you wanna find out? | 你不想弄清楚吗 |
[20:13] | I can’t believe I don’t get to go to my own prom! | 真不敢相信 我去不成自己的毕业舞会 |
[20:16] | This is so harsh! | 太残酷了 |
[20:21] | – OK. Hold my board. – Thataboy! Thataboy! | -好 帮我拿着 -乖孩子 |
[20:25] | OK, you guys, ya know, I think we’ve seen enough | 好了 各位 我想我们看够了 |
[20:27] | – Let’s turn it off. – No, no, no. | -关了吧 -别别别 |
[20:29] | OK, fine, well I’m not gonna watch, alright. | 那好吧 那我就不看了 |
[20:32] | Come on, kid. Let’s go! | 快 孩子 出发 |
[20:36] | – My! Are you handsome! – Let’s show them! | -天啊 你真帅 -去给她们看看 |
[20:40] | Just a sec, Dad. | 等一下 爸 |
[20:43] | Okay, be cool. Just be cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[20:55] | Okay, Dad. | 好了 老爸 |
[20:56] | Rachel, ready or not, here comes your knight in shining | 瑞秋 准备好了吗 你的白马王子来了 |
[21:01] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[21:02] | Bye. Don’t wait up! | 再见 别等我们回来了 |
[21:04] | Chip! | 奇普 |
[21:08] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[21:10] | Jack. How do I turn this off? | 杰克 这个怎么关啊 |
[21:12] | Press the button. | 按下按钮 |
[21:13] | Which one? Which button? Jack! | 哪个 哪个钮 杰克 |
[21:15] | The button! The button! | 那个钮 那个钮 |
[21:21] | I can’t believe you did that. | 真不敢相信你那么做了 |
[21:26] | Yeah, well…. | 是啊 |
[21:56] | See? He’s her lobster! | 瞧 他是她的龙虾 |
[22:07] | Dance with him! | 跟他跳 |
[22:09] | Mom, I’m hungry! | 妈 我饿了 |
[22:10] | Dance with your father. | 跟你爸跳 |
[22:12] | I may not know any of your flash dances | 我或许不会跳你的霹雳舞 |
[22:14] | but I’m no slouch on the dance floor. | 但我也绝不是个盖的 |
[22:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | – Oh, Jack! – Oh, Judy! | -杰克 -朱迪 |