时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey Eddie. Daahh!! What’re you doin’ here? | 艾迪 你在这里干什么 |
[00:13] | Nothin’ roomie, just watchin’ you sleep. | 没什么 室友 只是看你睡觉 |
[00:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:17] | Makes me feel um, peaceful, heh-heh, please. | 让我觉得平静 请继续 |
[00:21] | I can’t sleep now. | 你叫我怎么睡啊 |
[00:23] | You want me to sing? | 要不要我唱摇篮曲 |
[00:25] | No, look, that’s it, it’s over, I want you out, | 听着 够了 你现在就搬 |
[00:29] | I want you out of the apartment now. | 我要你现在就给我搬出去 |
[00:31] | Woah, woah, woah, what’re, what’re you talkin’ about man. | 你在说什么 老兄 |
[00:33] | Hannibal Lecter…better roommate than you. | 杀人狂魔 当室友都好过你 |
[00:37] | No. See now I don’t think you’re being fair. | 我认为你这话不公平 |
[00:40] | I mean one night you see me and you get scared, | 这一晚你看到我就怕了 |
[00:42] | I mean, what about all the other nights when you don’t see me, huh? | 那没看到我的那些夜晚呢 |
[00:47] | What about last night when you went and got a drink of water | 比如说你昨天晚上起来喝水 |
[00:49] | and I was nice enough to hide behind the door, what’s that about, huh? | 我好心躲在门后不让你看到 那又怎么说 |
[00:52] | I didn’t realize that. | 我没想到这个 |
[00:56] | Get out now! | 马上给我滚 |
[00:57] | Ok, you really want me out? | 你真的要我出去吗 |
[01:00] | Yes please. | 对 快请 |
[01:01] | Ok, then I want to hear you say it, | 那我要听到你说 |
[01:02] | I want to hear you say you want me out. | 我要听到你说 你要我出去 |
[01:04] | I want you out. | 我要你出去 |
[01:06] | No no no, I wanna hear it from your lips. | 不 我要听到你的嘴说 |
[01:09] | Where did you hear it from before? | 那刚才是我的哪里跟你说的 |
[01:10] | Oh, right, all right, you know what pallie I understand, | 好吧 好的 我懂了 |
[01:13] | consider me gone, you know what | 我会走 知道我会怎样吗 |
[01:14] | I’ll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow. | 我会在你明天下班前搬出这里 |
[01:20] | – Thank you. -I heard that. | -谢谢 -我听到了 |
[01:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:33] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:35] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:38] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:42] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:45] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:51] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:53] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:56] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:01] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:15] | Hey. Whe-ell, look at you, finally got that time machine workin’ huh? | 你看你 终于用时光机回到过去了 |
[02:21] | Seriously, you like it? | 真的 你喜欢吗 |
[02:22] | This guy was sellin’ them on 8th avenue | 我在第八街跟一个家伙买的 |
[02:23] | and I looked at ’em and I though, you know what I don’t have? | 我看到的时候心里就想 知道我缺什么吗 |
[02:26] | A mirror? | 镜子 |
[02:28] | Fine, make fun. I think it’s jaunty. | 很好 笑吧 我觉得很时髦 |
[02:33] | Wow, for a guy who’s recently lost his job, | 对一个刚失业的人来说 |
[02:35] | you’re in an awfully good mood. | 你心情很好呀 |
[02:37] | Hey, I’ll be alright. | 不要紧的 |
[02:38] | I mean it’s not like I’m starting from sqare one. | 又不是说我要从零开始 |
[02:40] | I was Dr. Drake Remoray on | 我可是《我们的日子》里的 |
[02:42] | Days of Our Lives. Heh? | 德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[02:44] | I mean that’s gotta have some kind of cache. | 那可以算是一项储备吧 |
[02:48] | Cache? Jaunty? | 储备 时髦 |
[02:50] | Chandler gave me word of the day toilet paper. | 钱德勒送给我”每日一词”的卫生纸 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我要去点咖啡了 |
[02:59] | Oooh, so so so, did you read the book? | 快快快 你看了书没有啊 |
[03:01] | Oh my God, it was incredible. | 天啊 简直不可思议 |
[03:04] | Didn’t it like totally speak to you? | 是不是完全说出了你的心声 |
[03:06] | Woah, woah, woah, what book is this? | 什么书啊 |
[03:07] | Rachel you have to read this book. | 瑞秋 这本书你一定要看 |
[03:09] | It’s called Be Your Own Windkeeper. | 书名是《掌握自己的风》 |
[03:12] | It’s about how women need to become more empowered. | 讲的是女人需要拥有更多的权力 |
[03:14] | Yeah and oh, and but there’s, there’s wind | 对 但是有 有风 |
[03:19] | and the wind can make us Goddesses. | 风能够让我们变成女神 |
[03:22] | But you know who takes out wind? | 知道谁夺走我们的风吗 |
[03:23] | Men, they just take it. | 男人 他们就那样夺走了 |
[03:27] | Men just take out wind? | 男人就这样夺走我们的风 |
[03:29] | Ya-huh, all the time, | 对呀 一直如此 |
[03:31] | cause they are the lightning bearers. | 因为他们是闪电使者 |
[03:34] | Well that sounds kinda cool, | 听起来蛮酷的 |
[03:38] | kinda like The Hobbit. | 有点像《哈比人历险记》 |
[03:40] | It is nothing like The Hobbit. | 跟《哈比人历险记》不沾边 |
[03:43] | It’s like reading about every relationship I’ve ever had, | 就像在读我有过的每一段关系 |
[03:46] | except for Richard. | 理查德除外 |
[03:47] | Oh yes, no, Richard would never steal your wind. | 理查德绝不会偷走你的风 |
[03:50] | No. | 不会 |
[03:50] | No, ’cause he’s yummy. | 因为他很可口 |
[03:52] | Yes. But all the other ones. | 对 但是其他的都会 |
[03:55] | Oh yes. Oh and, the part about how they’re always like | 还有 他们总是吸走 |
[03:58] | drinking from out pool of inner power, | 我们储存的内在能量 |
[04:00] | but God forbid we should take a sip. | 但我们连尝一口都不准 |
[04:02] | Anybody want a croan. | 谁要吃根长条糕 |
[04:04] | Ok, this is a typical lightning-bearer thing. | 这就是典型的闪电使者行为 |
[04:07] | Right there, it’s like, um, | 就是这样 就像是 |
[04:09] | ‘Hello, who wants one of my fallic shaped man cakes?’ | 你好 谁要来一根我的老二形蛋糕 |
[04:21] | Don’t worry about it already. Things happen. | 你别担心了 人有祸福的 |
[04:25] | So, you’re not mad at me for getting fired and everything? | 所以我这次被炒鱿鱼 你不生气吗 |
[04:29] | Joey, look at me, look at me. | 乔伊 看着我 看着我 |
[04:35] | Do I have lipstick on my teeth? | 我的牙齿上有口红吗 |
[04:41] | No, can we get back to me? | 没有 我们说回我好不好 |
[04:43] | Look honey, people get fired left and right in this business. | 听着亲爱的 这一行到处有人被炒鱿鱼 |
[04:48] | I already got you an audition | 我已经帮你找到了 |
[04:49] | for Another World. | 《另一个世界》的试镜机会了 |
[04:51] | Alright. | 好棒 |
[04:53] | Cab driver number two? | 计程车司机乙 |
[04:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:58] | But I was Dr. Drake Remoray. | 可是我曾经是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[05:01] | How can I go from bein’ a neurosurgeon | 我怎么能从神经外科医生 |
[05:03] | to drivin’ a cab? | 变成一个计程车司机 |
[05:05] | Things change, roll with em. | 世事无常 随遇而安吧 |
[05:09] | But this is a two line part, it’s like takin’ a step backwards. | 可是他只有两句台词 这可是开倒车 |
[05:13] | I’m not gonna do this. | 我不要演这个 |
[05:16] | Joey, I’m gonna tell you | 乔伊 这句话我也劝过 |
[05:19] | the same thing I told Al Minser and his pyramid of dogs. | 艾尔·明瑟和他的金字塔狗群 |
[05:25] | Take any job you can get and don’t make on the floor. | 有什么就做什么 不要随地乱搞 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry. See ya. | 抱歉 改天见 |
[05:35] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[05:38] | oh, God, I mean it’s just so. | 天啊 我是说 这书真是… |
[05:41] | Isn’t it. | 没说错吧 |
[05:42] | Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. | 这就像是读我自己的生活 |
[05:45] | I mean this book could have been called | 我是说这书可以叫做 |
[05:47] | ‘Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel’. | 《掌握自己的风 瑞秋》 |
[05:50] | I don’t think it would have sold a million copies | 我不认为那样会畅销百万本 |
[05:51] | but it would have made a nice gift for you. | 但要当礼物送给你 就太合适了 |
[05:55] | Hey you guys. | 你们好 |
[05:56] | Uh, sweetie we’ve gotta go. | 亲爱的 我们得走了 |
[05:59] | No. | 不 |
[06:02] | No. | 不 |
[06:03] | No, why do we always have to do | 不 为什么我们做任何事 |
[06:05] | everything according to your time table? | 都得照你的时间表来呢 |
[06:08] | Actually it’s the movie theatre that has the time schedule. | 事实上 我们照的是电影院的时间表 |
[06:12] | So you don’t miss the beginning. | 这样我们才不会错过开头啊 |
[06:16] | No, see this isn’t about the movie theatre, | 不 这不是关于电影院 |
[06:18] | this is about you stealing my wind. | 这是关于你偷了我的风 |
[06:23] | You go girl. | 加油 妹子 |
[06:27] | I can’t pull that off can I? | 我说不出那个味道 对吗 |
[06:31] | Excuse me, your, your, your wind? | 对不起 你的风 |
[06:34] | Yes, my wind. | 对 我的风 |
[06:36] | How do you expect me to grow if you won’t let me blow? | 你不让我吹 我怎么能成长 |
[06:45] | You, you know I, I don’t, | 你知道 我不会 |
[06:48] | have a- | 我不会 |
[06:51] | have a problem with that. | 我不会反对你”吹”啊 |
[07:01] | Ok, I just, | 好吧 我只是 |
[07:04] | I just really need to be | 我只是很需要 |
[07:06] | with myself right now. | 自己一个人静一静 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:11] | You’re right, I don’t have to apologize. | 没错 我不需要跟他道歉 |
[07:15] | Sorry. Damnit! | 抱歉 该死 |
[07:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:24] | I, I don’t know, it’s got all this stuff about wind and trees | 不知道 关于什么风呀树呀… |
[07:28] | and there’s some kind of sacred pool in it. | 还有什么神圣的池塘 |
[07:30] | I mean, I don’t really get it but she’s, she’s pretty upset about it. | 我不是很懂 但她很不高兴 |
[07:33] | See, this is why I don’t date women who read. | 所以我不跟看书的女人约会 |
[07:39] | What, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:41] | It’s my VISA bill. Envelope one of two. | 我的信用卡账单 两封里的第一封 |
[07:47] | That can’t be good. | 不可能是好事 |
[07:48] | Open it, open it. | 打开来看看 |
[07:53] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[07:56] | Look at this, how did I spend so much money? | 你看看 我怎么会花这么多钱 |
[07:58] | Uh Joey, that’s just the minumum amount due, | 乔伊 那只是最低还款金额 |
[08:01] | that’s your total due. | 总金额在这里 |
[08:04] | What, woah, woah, $3500 at porcelain safari? | 你在”狩猎瓷场”花了三千五百块 |
[08:09] | My animals. | 我的动物 |
[08:11] | Hey the guy said they suited me, he spoke with an accent, | 那店员说很适合我 他讲话有口音 |
[08:13] | I was all confused. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我被搞迷糊了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[08:18] | Well I guess you can start by drivin a cab on Another World. | 我想你可以从《另一个世界》开计程车开始 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | That audition. | 那个试镜 |
[08:23] | That’s a two line part. | 那只有两句台词 |
[08:25] | Joey, you owe $1100 at I Love Lucite. | 乔伊 你欠”我爱树脂”一千一 |
[08:29] | So what. | 怎么样 |
[08:31] | So suck it up man, it’s a job, it’s money. | 所以就认命吧老兄 那是工作 有钱的 |
[08:33] | Hey, look, I don’t need you getting all judgemental | 听着 我不需要你指手画脚 |
[08:36] | and condescending and pedantic. | 高高在上 卖弄学问 |
[08:39] | Toilet paper? | 卫生纸 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:43] | Look, I’m not being any of those things, | 听着 我没有那样 |
[08:45] | ok, I’m just being realistic. | 我只是很实际而已 |
[08:47] | Well knock it off, you’re supposed to be my friend. | 别说了 你应该是我朋友才对 |
[08:49] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[08:50] | Well then tell me things like, ‘Joey you’ll be fine,’ | 那你就该说 “乔伊 没事的” |
[08:52] | and, ‘Hang in there,’ and, | “坚持住” 还有 |
[08:54] | and, ‘Somethin’ big’s gonna come along, I know it.’ | “你会得到大角色的 我知道” |
[08:55] | But I don’t know it. | 但是我不知道 |
[08:57] | What I do know is that you owe $2300 at Isn’t it Chromatic. | 我只知道你欠”缤纷世界”两千三百块 |
[09:02] | Hey Ross, I’m aware of what I owe. | 罗斯 我知道我欠多少 |
[09:04] | Ok, well then get some sense. | 那就讲一点道理啊 |
[09:06] | I mean it took you what, 10 years to get that job, | 你奋斗了十年才得到那个角色 |
[09:08] | who knows how long it’s gonna be till you get another. | 谁知道下一个机会还要等多久 |
[09:10] | Look, I don’t wanna hear this right now. | 我现在不想听这个 |
[09:11] | Huh, I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[09:12] | Well don’t just say. | 那就别说”只是说” |
[09:17] | Ya know, maybe, maybe I should just go. | 或许我该走了 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | Ok. I’ll see ya later. | 好 咱们回头见 |
[09:25] | Just think about it, ok. | 你考虑看看 |
[09:26] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要考虑 |
[09:28] | I was Dr. Drake Remoray. | 我曾经是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[09:31] | That was huge. | 那是大角色 |
[09:33] | Big things are gonna happen, you’ll see. | 大机会还会出现的 你等着瞧 |
[09:35] | Ross, you still there? | 罗斯 你走了吗 |
[09:50] | Hey, pal. | 你好 伙计 |
[09:54] | Eddie what’re you still doin’ here? | 艾迪 你还在这里干什么 |
[09:55] | Ah, just some basic dehydrating of a few fruits and vegetables. | 只是在做一些脱水水果及蔬菜 |
[09:59] | Man alive this thing’s fantastic! | 老天爷 这玩意儿太棒了 |
[10:02] | Look Eddie, aren’t you forgetting anything? | 艾迪 你有没有忘记什么事 |
[10:04] | Oh yeah, that’s right, look I got us a new goldfish. | 对了 看 我买了一条新的金鱼 |
[10:06] | He’s a lot feistier that the last one. | 它比上一条活泼多了 |
[10:09] | Maybe ’cause the last one was made by Pepperidge Farm. | 大概是因为上一条是饼干公司做的吧 |
[10:14] | Look Eddie, isn’t there something else | 艾迪 现在是不是有件事 |
[10:16] | you’re supposed to be doing right now? | 你必须要马上去做的 |
[10:17] | Well, not unless it’s got something to do with dehydrating my man | 除非是跟脱水扯上关系的 老兄 |
[10:20] | because right now I’m a dehydrating maniac! | 因为现在我是脱水疯子 |
[10:26] | Look you have to help me out here. | 你就当做件好事吧 |
[10:27] | I thought we had a deal. I thought by the time… | 我以为我们讲好了 我以为这时候… |
[10:28] | Ah-ah-ah, you know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[10:31] | Your last roommate’s kidney? | 你上个室友的肾 |
[10:34] | That’s a tomato. This one definitely goes in the display. | 这是一颗番茄 这个一定要拿来当摆饰 |
[10:48] | Hey Gunther, let me get a lemonade to go. | 甘瑟 我要柠檬水外带 |
[10:51] | Lemonade? You ok man? | 柠檬水 你没事吧 |
[10:56] | Ah, it’s career stuff. | 只是事业不太顺利 |
[10:57] | I don’t know if you heard but they killed off my character on the show. | 不知道你听说没 我演的角色被编剧写死了 |
[11:00] | Oh, that’s too bad. How’d they do it? | 真不幸 怎么死的 |
[11:03] | I fell down an elevator shaft. | 我掉下了电梯井 |
[11:06] | That sucks. I was buried in an avalanche. | 真惨 我是雪崩的时候被活埋的 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:12] | I used to be Bryce on All My Children. | 我以前演过《我的孩子们》里的布莱斯 |
[11:37] | Why must everybody watch me sleep? | 干嘛大家都要看我睡觉 |
[11:39] | There’ll be no more watching me sleep, no more watching. | 不准再看我睡觉了 不准再看 |
[11:42] | I wa- | 我… |
[11:49] | Hey man, check it out, I got some great stuff to dehydrate here. | 看看 我有些好东西要脱水哦 |
[11:51] | I got some grapes, got some apricots, | 我有葡萄 还有杏子 |
[11:53] | I thought it would be really cool | 我想这些水球 |
[11:54] | to see what happens with these water balloons. | 脱水后的样子一定很酷 |
[11:57] | Get out. Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out. | 出去 出去 出去… |
[12:01] | What? | 什么 |
[12:02] | You, move out. Take your fruit, | 你搬出去 带着水果 |
[12:04] | your stupid small fruit and get out! | 你的烂水果 给我搬出去 |
[12:08] | You, you want, you want me to move out? | 你要我搬出去吗 |
[12:13] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | I uh, I gotta tell you man, | 我得告诉你 老兄 |
[12:20] | I mean, that’s uh, it’s kinda out of the blue, I mean don’t you think? | 这有点突如其来 你不认为吗 |
[12:24] | This is not out of the blue, | 这不是突如其来 |
[12:25] | this is smack dab in the middle of the blue. | 都已经来了好久了 |
[12:30] | Relax, take it easy buddy. | 放轻松 别激动 兄弟 |
[12:32] | Tell me twice, you want me to go? | 别重申了 要我走是吗 |
[12:34] | Alright, alright, guess I’ll be back for my stuff. | 好吧 好吧 我回头再来拿东西 |
[12:42] | But if you think for one second I’m leaving you alone with my fish, | 不过你以为我会让我的鱼跟你独处 |
[12:45] | you’re insane Jack! | 那你就疯了 |
[12:48] | You want some help. | 要我帮忙吗 |
[12:49] | No help required Chico. | 不用了 小子 |
[12:59] | All the way to the airport huh? | 一直开到机场吗 |
[13:01] | You know that’s over 30 miles, | 那可是超过三十英里了 |
[13:03] | that’s gonna cost you about so bucks. | 估计得要”丑”十块 |
[13:06] | Excuse me, that’s 50 bucks. | 抱歉 应该是五十块 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:10] | Five oh dollars. | 五加零 |
[13:12] | Ohh, you know what it is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[13:14] | It’s smudgy ’cause they’re fax pages. | 因为是传真的所以不清楚 |
[13:17] | Now when I was on Days of Our Lives | 我在《我们的日子》里 |
[13:18] | as Dr. Drake Remoray, | 演德雷克·拉莫瑞医生时 |
[13:21] | they’d send over the whole script on real paper and everything. | 他们会送来打印的整个剧本 |
[13:24] | That’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[13:27] | And, and just so you know, | 顺便说下 |
[13:28] | if you wanted to expand this scene like, | 如果你想加长这场戏 |
[13:30] | like have the cab crash or somethin’, I could attend to the victims | 像是出车祸之类的 我可以照顾伤患 |
[13:33] | ’cause I have a background in medical acting. | 因为我有出演医务剧的背景 |
[13:36] | Ok, listen, thanks for coming in. | 好吧 感谢你前来试镜 |
[13:38] | No no, uh, don’t thank me for comin’ in. | 不 别谢谢我来 |
[13:40] | Uh, at least let me finish. | 至少让我演完吧 |
[13:46] | Uh, we could take the expressway but uh, | 我们可以走高速公路 但是 |
[13:49] | this time of day you’re better off taking the budge. | 这个时段 还是走”轿”比较好一点 |
[13:56] | You were goin’ for the word bridge there weren’t ya. | 你们的意思是”桥” 对不对 |
[14:00] | I’ll have a good day. | 祝我今天愉快 |
[14:06] | Ok, question number 28, | 第28个问题 |
[14:08] | have you ever allowed a lighning bearer to take your wind? | 你有没有让闪电使者 夺走过你的风 |
[14:13] | I would have to say no. | 我得说 没有 |
[14:18] | And I would have to say pah-huh. | 而我得说 “瞎说” |
[14:21] | What? | 什么嘛 |
[14:22] | Do you not remember the puppet guy? | 你不记得那个演木偶戏的吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah you like totally let him wash his feet | 对 你完全让他在你的 |
[14:27] | in the pool of your inner power. | 内在能量池里大洗其脚呀 |
[14:30] | And his puppet too. | 还有他的木偶 |
[14:32] | Yeah ok, well at least I didn’t let some guy | 好吧 但至少我不会在第一次约会 |
[14:34] | into the forest of my righteous truth on the first date. | 就让人家进入我的正义真理的森林 |
[14:42] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[14:43] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[14:44] | Ok, ok, ok, moving on, moving on, next question. | 好啦好啦 继续 继续下一个 |
[14:48] | Ok number 29, have you ever betrayed another goddess | 第29题 你曾经为一个闪电使者 |
[14:53] | for a lightning bearer? | 背叛过另一位女神吗 |
[14:55] | Ok, number 30. | 第30题 |
[14:56] | Woah, woah, woah, let’s go back to 29. | 搞什么 回到第29题 |
[15:01] | Not uh, not to my recollection. | 就我记得的没有 |
[15:07] | Huuh, alright, Danny Arshak, ninth grade. | 丹尼·艾夏克 高一 |
[15:09] | Oh, c’mon Rach, you know the bottle was totally pointing at me. | 瑞秋 你知道那瓶子完全指向我的 |
[15:12] | Only ’cause you took up half the circle. | 那是因为你的体积太庞大了 |
[15:18] | Listen to you two. It’s so sad. | 听你们两个说的 真是悲哀 |
[15:22] | Looks like I’m gonna be going to the goddess meetings alone. | 看来我要一个人去参加女神会议了 |
[15:26] | Well not when they find out you slept with Jason Hurley | 想得美 她们会发现杰森·赫利甩了 |
[15:29] | an hour after he broke up with Monica. | 莫妮卡一小时后 你就跟他上床了 |
[15:34] | That was only an hour? | 才一小时 |
[15:36] | You are such a leaf blower. | 你可真是个吹落叶机 |
[15:53] | Oh hey uh, be careful with that 3-D last supper, | 小心这个3D的”最后的晚餐” |
[15:55] | Judas is a little loose. | 犹大有点松了 |
[16:02] | Oh my God, what’s goin’ on? | 老天 这怎么回事 |
[16:05] | They’re takin all my stuff back. I guess you were right. | 他们来拿回东西 我想你说得对 |
[16:08] | No look I wasn’t right, that’s what I came here to tell you. | 不 我不对 我就是来告诉你这个的 |
[16:13] | I was totally hung up on, | 因为那天我的心 |
[16:15] | on my own stuff the other day. | 完全在我自己的事情上 |
[16:17] | Listen, I’m someone who needs the whole security thing, ya know. | 听着 我是个需要安全感的人 |
[16:21] | To know exactly | 我需要知道 |
[16:22] | where my next paycheck is coming from buy you, | 下次薪水从哪儿来 但你不同 |
[16:24] | you don’t need that and that’s amazing to me. | 你不需要 我觉得你真了不起 |
[16:27] | I could never do what you do Joey. | 我永远都无法像你这样 乔伊 |
[16:31] | Thanks Ross. | 谢了 罗斯 |
[16:32] | Yeah. And you should hold out for something bigger. | 而且你应该等待更大的机会 |
[16:34] | I can’t tell you how much respect I have for you | 你不知道我多么敬重 |
[16:36] | not going to that stupid cab driver audition. | 你不去那个计程车司机的烂试镜 |
[16:39] | I went. | 我去了 |
[16:40] | Great, how did it go? | 太棒了 结果呢 |
[16:42] | I didn’t get it. | 没成 |
[16:42] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:44] | You’re livin’ the dream. | 太棒了 |
[16:46] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[16:50] | Oh, not my parrot. | 别拿走鹦鹉 |
[16:52] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[16:55] | Hey hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[16:58] | How much for the uh, how much to save the bird? | 要多少钱 救那只鸟要多少钱 |
[17:02] | 1200. | 一千二 |
[17:03] | Dollars? You spent $1200 dollars on a plastic bird? | 美金吗 你花一千二百美金买只塑胶鸟 |
[17:06] | Uhhh, I was an impulse buyer, near the register. | 那是一时冲动 它在收银机附近 |
[17:10] | Go ahead, go ahead with the bird. | 走吧 把鸟带走吧 |
[17:12] | Ok, do you have anything for around 200? | 有没有大约两百左右的 |
[17:18] | The dog. | 那只狗 |
[17:23] | I’ll take it. My gift to you man. | 我买了 送给你 老兄 |
[17:29] | Thanks Ross. | 谢了 罗斯 |
[17:30] | I really like that bird though… | 不过我真的很喜欢那只鸟 |
[17:34] | But the dog… | 可这狗… |
[17:44] | Here are your cakes. | 你们的蛋糕 |
[17:45] | We didn’t order cake. | 我们没点蛋糕 |
[17:47] | No, I know, they’re from me. | 我知道 是我请的 |
[17:51] | Look you guys this is not good. | 听着 两位 这样不好 |
[17:53] | I mean we have enough trouble with guys stealing our wind | 被男人偷走我们的风 就够惨了 |
[17:55] | without taking it from each other. | 何苦再自相残杀呢 |
[17:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:59] | You know. | 是吧 |
[18:00] | I love you goddesses. | 我爱你 女神们 |
[18:03] | I love you. | 我也爱你们 |
[18:05] | I don’t ever want to suck your wind again. | 我再也不会吸走你们的风了 |
[18:09] | Thank you. So are we good? | 谢谢 我们和好了吗 |
[18:11] | We’re good. | 和好了 |
[18:12] | We’re good? | 和好了 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:13] | Ok, let me take these cakes back | 那我把蛋糕送回去 |
[18:15] | ’cause they’re gonna take that out of my paycheck. | 否则会从我薪水里扣的 |
[18:19] | Ding dong, the psycho’s gone. | 叮当 那个疯子走了 |
[18:26] | Are you sure this time? | 这次你确定吗 |
[18:27] | Yes, yes I actually saw him leave. | 对 我亲眼看到他离开的 |
[18:30] | I mean that guy is standing in the window holding a human head. | 那家伙拿着一个人头站在窗口 |
[18:33] | He is standing in the window holding a human head! | 他拿着一个人头站在窗口 |
[18:38] | Check it out man, | 你瞧老兄 |
[18:39] | I tore it off some mannaquin in the alley behind Macy’s. | 我在梅西百货后面巷子的模特上摘下来的 |
[18:42] | There is no alley behind Macy’s. | 梅西百货后面没有巷子 |
[18:43] | So I got it in the junior miss department, big diff. | 我在少女服装部摘的 有什么大不了的 |
[18:46] | Anyway check it out man, it’s gonna make a hell of a conversation | 你瞧瞧老兄 我们下次的鸡尾酒会 |
[18:48] | piece at out next cocktail party, huh pal? | 就有话题聊了 是吧伙计 |
[18:50] | Our next cocktail party? | 我们下次的鸡尾酒会 |
[18:52] | Yeah, you know, put chips in it, | 对呀 可以放薯片在里面 |
[18:54] | we’ll make like a chip chick. | 弄成一个薯片小妞 |
[19:00] | Eddie, do you remember yesterday? | 艾迪 你记得昨天的事吗 |
[19:02] | Uh yes, I think I vaguely recall it. | 我想我模模糊糊地记得 |
[19:09] | Do you remember talking to me yesterday? | 你还记得昨天跟我说过话吗 |
[19:13] | Yes. | 当然 |
[19:19] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[19:20] | We took a road trip to Las Vegas man. | 我们开车去赌城啊 老兄 |
[19:23] | Oh sweet Moses. | 我的天啊 |
[19:25] | So on this road trip, did you guys win any money? | 那么这次的旅行 你们有没有赢钱呢 |
[19:29] | Naah, I crapped out, | 没有 我输光了 |
[19:30] | but Mr. 21 over here he cleans up, 300 bucks, | 但这位21点先生赢了三百 |
[19:33] | check it out he buys me these new shoes, sweet huh? | 瞧 他买了这双新鞋给我 很棒吧 |
[19:35] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Well see ya upstairs. See ya pals. | 咱们楼上见了 再见了各位 |
[19:42] | Is anyone else starting to really like him? | 还有别人开始很喜欢他了吗 |
[20:05] | May I help you? | 需要我效劳吗 |
[20:08] | Why doesn’t my key work and | 我的钥匙为什么不能用了 |
[20:09] | what’s all my stuff doin’ downstairs? | 我的东西为什么都在楼下 |
[20:11] | Well, I’m, I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Have we met? | 我们有见过吗 |
[20:16] | It’s Eddie you freak, your roommate. | 我是艾迪 你这个变态 我是你室友 |
[20:18] | I, I’m sorry, I uh I already have a roommate. | 对不起 可我已经有室友了 |
[20:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:30] | Yeah, he’s lived here for years, | 他住这里很多年了 |
[20:32] | I don’t, I don’t know what you’re talking about man. | 我不知道你在说什么 老兄 |
[20:38] | No he, he moved out and I moved in. | 他搬出去以后我才搬进来的 |
[20:43] | Well I, I think we’d remember something like that. | 如果是那样的话 我们应该记得才对 |
[20:47] | I know I would. | 我知道我会的 |
[20:50] | Well that’s uh, that’s a good point. | 说的有道理 |
[20:52] | Um ok, well, uh, I guess I got the wrong apartment then. | 那好吧 我想我记错房子了 |
[20:58] | I, I’m, look, I’m, ya know, I’m sorry, I’m terriably sorry. | 两位 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[21:01] | Hey no problem. | 没关系 |
[21:02] | See ya. | 再见了 |
[21:09] | Goodbuy you fruit drying psychopath. | 再会了 脱水水果疯子 |
[21:15] | So you want me to help you unpack your stuff? | 要我帮你收拾行李吗 |
[21:16] | Na, na I’m ok. Oh and uh, just so you know, | 不用了 我只是想让你知道 |
[21:20] | I’m not movin’ back in ’cause I have to. | 我不是不得已才搬回来的 |
[21:22] | Well, I mean, I do have to. | 是不得已没错 |
[21:25] | It’s just that that place wasn’t really, | 但是那个地方并不是真的… |
[21:28] | I mean, this is… | 这里… |
[21:31] | Welcome home man. | 欢迎回家 老兄 |
[21:43] | A little foos? | 小试一下身手 |
[21:44] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[21:48] | What happened to the foosball? | 这颗球怎么了 |
[21:50] | Ah that’s a cantaloupe. | 那是颗哈蜜瓜 |
[21:57] | Hey look, are we gonna have to bring this out | 每次罗斯来 我们都要 |
[21:59] | every time Ross comes over? | 把这玩意拖出来吗 |
[22:00] | He paid a lot of money for it. | 他付了很多钱买的 |
[22:08] | I’m gonna hold him a different way. | 我要换个方式抬 |
[22:11] | Look I don’t understand, if you hated it so much, | 我不明白 既然你这么讨厌它 |
[22:13] | why did you buy it in the first place? | 那当初为何要买呢 |
[22:16] | Well, I had a whole ceramic zoo thing goin’ over there but | 我那边有一整个陶瓷动物园嘛 |
[22:20] | now, without the other ones, it just looks tacky. | 现在少了其它动物 看起来就很俗了 |
[22:23] | So is he housetrained or is he gonna leave | 它要带出去大便吗 还是会在家 |
[22:25] | little bathroom tiles all over the place? | 到处留下小瓷器便便 |
[22:28] | Stay. | 别动 |
[22:30] | Stay! | 别动 |
[22:32] | Good fake dog. | 好假狗 |