时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey. Watcha guys doin? | 你们在干嘛 |
[00:09] | Monica’s making us watch Old Yeller. | 莫妮卡逼我们看《老黄狗》 |
[00:13] | Why are you guys so upset? | 那你们在伤心什么 |
[00:15] | It’s Old Yeller, it’s a happy movie. | 这是一部快乐的电影啊 |
[00:18] | What? | 什么 |
[00:19] | What’re you talkin’ about? | 你在胡扯什么 |
[00:20] | C’mon, happy family gets a dog, frontier fun. | 少来了 快乐家庭养了一只狗 荒野之乐 |
[00:26] | Yeah but Phoebs, what about the end? | 对呀 菲比 但是结局呢 |
[00:27] | What when Yeller saves | 老黄救全家人 |
[00:28] | the family from the wolf and everyone’s happy? | 于狼口之中 大家皆大欢喜 |
[00:31] | That’s not the end. | 那不是结局 |
[00:32] | Yu-huh. That’s when my mother would | 就是 我妈会在那个时候 |
[00:35] | shut off the TV and say ‘The end’. | 关掉电视说”剧终” |
[00:38] | What about the part where he has rabies? | 那它生狂犬病的情节呢 |
[00:40] | He doesn’t have rabies, he has babies. | 它没有生狂犬病 它生了小宝宝 |
[00:44] | That’s what my mom said. | 我妈说的 |
[00:47] | Uh, Phoebe, I don’t think your mom | 菲比 我想你妈妈 |
[00:49] | would want you to see what’s about to happen. | 不想你看接下来的剧情 |
[00:51] | What, what’s about to happen? | 为什么 接下来怎么样 |
[00:53] | I’ve never seen this part before. | 这部分我从没看过 |
[00:56] | Hey, Travis, watcha doin’ with that gun? | 崔维斯 你拿枪干什么 |
[01:01] | Oh no, no no Travis, put down the gun. | 不 崔维斯 把枪放下来 |
[01:05] | No no no no, he he’s your buddy, he’s your Yeller, | 不要 它是你的伙伴 是你的老黄 |
[01:07] | no, no no, the end, the end. | 不 剧终 剧终 |
[01:13] | OK, what kind of a sick doggie snuff film is this? | 这是什么虐杀小狗的变态电影 |
[01:24] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:29] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:31] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:34] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:38] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:41] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:47] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:49] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:54] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:57] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:07] | Hey, have you guys eaten, | 你们吃过了吗 |
[02:08] | because uh, Richard and I just finished and we’ve got leftovers… | 我跟理查德刚吃完 还有剩菜 |
[02:12] | Chicken and potatoes… | 鸡肉跟土豆 |
[02:14] | What am I wearing?… | 我穿什么 |
[02:17] | Actually, nothing but rubber gloves. | 事实上 只戴了塑胶手套而已 |
[02:25] | Ya know, one of these times you’re gonna really be naked | 有一天你会真的一丝不挂 |
[02:27] | and we’re not gonna come over. | 而我们却不会过来了 |
[02:30] | Alright, I’ve got a leg, three breasts and a wing. | 我有条腿 三块胸跟一根翅膀 |
[02:32] | Well, how do you find clothes that fit? | 那你怎么找得到衣服穿 |
[02:36] | Oh, hey, Monica, we’ve got a question. | 莫妮卡 我们有个问题 |
[02:38] | Alright, for the bizillionth time, yes | 回答无数遍了 对 |
[02:40] | I see other women in shower at the gym, | 我在健身房浴室会看到别的女人 |
[02:42] | and no I don’t look. | 不 我目不斜视 |
[02:44] | No, not that one. | 不 不是那个 |
[02:46] | We’re trying to figure out who to bring to the Knicks game tonight, | 我们在想今晚带谁去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[02:48] | we have an extra ticket. | 我们多了一张票 |
[02:49] | Yeah, Ross can’t go so it’s between | 罗斯不能去 所以要嘛 |
[02:50] | my friend Eric Prower who has breath issues | 就是我朋友艾瑞克·普劳尔 他有口臭 |
[02:53] | and Dan with the poking. | 或是丹 他爱戳人 |
[02:56] | ‘Did you see that play? | 你看了那个演出吗 |
[02:58] | Do you want some more beer? Is that Spike Lee?’ | 还要啤酒吗 那是史派克·李吗 |
[03:00] | Ok. | 好啦 |
[03:03] | Hey, why don’t you ask Richard? | 为什么不问理查德 |
[03:06] | Ok, uh, hey Richard, if you had an extra ticket to the Knicks game | 理查德 如果你多了一张尼克斯队比赛的票 |
[03:13] | and you had to choose between a friend who smells | 两个朋友 一个有口臭 |
[03:16] | and one who bruises you who would you pick? | 一个会戳到你瘀青 你会选谁 |
[03:20] | Wow. Well being a huge Knicks fan myself, | 对一个超级尼克斯迷来说 |
[03:23] | I think you should take someone who’s a huge Knicks fan. | 我想你们应该选一个超级尼克斯迷 |
[03:28] | Ok, that’s Eric. | 好的 那就艾瑞克吧 |
[03:32] | Glad to be of help. Matches. | 乐意效劳 我去点烟 |
[03:36] | I meant, why don’t you take Richard to the game? | 我是说 你们为什么不请理查德去 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:44] | C’mon. Keeps his fingers to himself | 少来了 他从来不会乱指乱戳 |
[03:46] | and he’s always minty fresh. | 口气永远芳香自然 |
[03:49] | I don’t know, Richard’s really nice and everything, | 理查德他这个人真的很好啦 |
[03:52] | uh, it’s just that we don’t know him really well, | 只是我们跟他不是很熟 |
[03:53] | ya know, and plus he’s, ya know, old | 加上他又老 |
[03:57] | er than some people, | 一些 对某些人来说 |
[04:00] | but, uh, younger than some buildings. | 但比某些建筑要年轻一些 |
[04:05] | So what, he’s a little older, big deal, | 他老一点 那又如何 |
[04:07] | I mean he’s important to me. | 他对我而言很重要 |
[04:09] | Ya know if you ask him, he might take you on his Jag. | 你们请他的话 他或许会开捷豹车去哦 |
[04:17] | How do we say yes now | 我们现在要怎么说 |
[04:19] | and make it seem like we’re not doin’ it just to ride in the cool car? | 才不会像是为了搭他的酷车 才邀请他去的 |
[04:23] | Ok, this could be tough. | 这有点棘手 |
[04:25] | Ok ok ok ok. Monica, | 好的 莫妮卡 |
[04:27] | we’ll bring him, but only if he takes the Jaguar. | 他开捷豹车来 我们才会带他去 |
[04:34] | Ooh, you almost had it. | 你差点办到了 |
[04:43] | No no, you’re fine, you’re fine. | 不 你没问题 |
[04:47] | Hi honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:48] | Oh you guys are not gonna believe what happened. | 你们一定不会相信发生了什么事 |
[04:51] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[04:52] | Ok, we were sitting over there playing on the floor | 我们坐在那边地板上玩 |
[04:53] | and he grabs the table and he pulls himself up. | 他抓住了桌子 把自己拉起来了 |
[04:59] | He pulled himself up. | 他把自己拉起来了 |
[05:01] | Standing man. | 他会站 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry you guys missed it but | 很遗憾你们错过了 但我 |
[05:05] | I did tape it so it you guys want to see it. | 录下来了 你们要看的话… |
[05:07] | Uhh, we know, he already did it last week. | 我们知道 他上个星期就会了 |
[05:10] | You can watch our tape if you want. | 你可以看我们的带子 |
[05:13] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[05:16] | I miss, I miss the first time of everything. | 我错过了每个第一次 |
[05:18] | I missed, what, the first time he rolled over, | 我错过他第一次翻身 |
[05:20] | the first time he crawled. | 他第一次爬 |
[05:21] | What else did I miss? Has he spoken yet, | 我还错过了什么 他说话了吗 |
[05:23] | is he driving, does he have a favorite liqueur? | 会开车了吗 他有偏好的甜酒吗 |
[05:26] | Actually, he is getting closer on the talking thing. | 他好像也快要会说话了 |
[05:29] | He can’t quite say mama yet, | 他还不会说妈妈 |
[05:30] | but once he said yemen. | 可是有一次他说了”也门” |
[05:34] | Ooh, I, I’m so sick of missing stuff. | 我受不了老是错过 |
[05:36] | Ya know, I want him for more than, than a day, | 我不要只照顾他一天而已 |
[05:39] | I want him for a whole weekend. | 我要照顾他整个周末 |
[05:40] | No listen , I mean, I feel like- | 听着 我觉得… |
[05:42] | – Great. – That would be fine. | -太好了 -没问题 |
[05:46] | Really? I mean, I, I had a whole speach prepared. | 真的 我正准备要好好地游说一番呢 |
[05:49] | Oh shout, that would have been fun. | 讨厌 那会很好玩的 |
[05:53] | Oh look, did, did you just see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[05:56] | Did you see? He just waved, he just waved, | 看见没 他刚刚挥手 |
[05:58] | he’s never waved before, you’ve never waved before. | 他从来没有挥过手 你从来没挥过手 |
[06:01] | Yes he has. Very good. | 他挥过 好极了 |
[06:06] | Hey Pheebs, whatcha got there? | 菲比 那些是什么 |
[06:08] | Ok, Love Story, Brian’s Song, and Terms of Endearment. | 《爱情故事》《布里安之歌》《母女情深》 |
[06:13] | Wow, all you need now is The Killing Fields | 现在只缺《杀戳战场》 |
[06:16] | and some guacamole and you’ve got yourself a part-ay. | 跟一些鳄梨酱 你就可以狂欢了 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I talked to my grandma about the Old Yeller incident, | 我跟外婆讲了”老黄狗”那件事 |
[06:22] | and she told me that my mom used to not show us the ends of sad movies | 她说我妈总是不让我们看悲剧电影的结局 |
[06:26] | to shield us from the pain and sadness. | 好让我们不用痛苦伤心 |
[06:29] | You know, before she killed herself. | 在她自杀之前 |
[06:35] | Hey. Where is he, where’s Richard? Did you ditch him? | 他人呢 理查德呢 你们甩了他吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah right after we stole his lunch money and gave him a wedgie. | 对 在抢了他的午餐钱 拉了他内裤之后 |
[06:43] | What’s the matter with you, he’s parking the car. | 你这人怎么搞的 他在停车 |
[06:46] | So’d you guys have fun? | 那你们玩得开心吗 |
[06:47] | Your boyfriend is so cool. | 你的男朋友真的好酷 |
[06:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, he let us drive his Jaguar. | 他让我们开他的捷豹车 |
[06:51] | Joey for 12 blocks, me for 15. | 乔伊12条街 我15条街 |
[06:54] | Wow, he must like you the best. | 他一定最喜欢你了 |
[06:59] | Oh, what about that thing he did | 还有他给 |
[07:00] | when he tipped the guy who showed us to our seats. | 那个领座员小费的方式 |
[07:02] | You never even saw the money, it was like this. | 连钱都看不到 就像这样 |
[07:04] | Hey Chandler, thanks for showing us to our seats. | 钱德勒 谢谢你帮我们带位 |
[07:08] | You’re welcome. Hey Joey, thanks for parking the car. | 不用客气 乔伊 谢谢你帮我停车 |
[07:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:14] | Hey Chandler… | 钱德勒 |
[07:14] | – I think they get it. – Okay. | -我想她们懂了 -好的 |
[07:19] | There’s the man. | 他来了 |
[07:22] | Hey, you’re gettin’ better. I’m gonna keep this by the way. | 你越来越行了 对了 我要留着这个 |
[07:26] | Ok. He kept my dollar. | 好吧 他留下了我的钱 |
[07:35] | So your first whole weekend without Ben, | 第一个没有本的周末 |
[07:37] | what’re you guys gonna do? | 你们两个要做什么 |
[07:38] | Uh, we’re going down to Colonial Williamsburg. | 我们要南下去威廉斯堡玩 |
[07:40] | Yeah, a woman I went to college | 我大学一个女同学 |
[07:41] | with just became the first female blacksmith down there. | 刚成为那里第一个女铁匠 |
[07:44] | Well, ya know, | 知道吗 |
[07:45] | they’re a little behind the times in Colonial Williamsburg. | 威廉斯堡那边是有点落伍了 |
[07:48] | Think I better go before mommy starts weeping. | 我们最好在掉眼泪之前走了 |
[07:51] | – Bye. – We love you. | -拜 -我们爱你 |
[07:53] | We love you. Bye. | 我们爱你 拜 |
[07:55] | Have a good time. | 好好玩 |
[07:58] | – Ok, Ben. – Ross. | -好了 本 -罗斯 |
[08:00] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[08:01] | Look. | 看 |
[08:08] | Joey, do you know we can see you from here? | 乔伊 你知道我们看得到你吗 |
[08:12] | How come Richard looks so much cooler with one of these than me? | 为什么理查德抽起这个比我酷那么多 |
[08:15] | Well for starters, you may want to light it | 首先 或许你要点燃 |
[08:17] | and lose the spatula. | 还有放下那支刮铲 |
[08:19] | You know what, I think it’s cute, you trying to be more like Richard. | 你想模仿理查德 我觉得很可爱 |
[08:23] | Not like him, per-se, just not un-like him. | 也不是这样 只是不要不像他 |
[08:38] | Look it’s the artist formerly known as Chandler. | 看 是以前叫钱德勒的那个艺术家 |
[08:42] | Just tryin’ somethin’ here, ya know. | 我不过是想试试看 |
[08:44] | So Joey, why didn’t you grow a moustache? | 乔伊 你为什么不留胡子 |
[08:46] | Oh we flipped for it. | 我们丢硬币决定的 |
[08:48] | I got the cigar, he got the moustache. | 我丢到抽雪茄 他丢到留胡子 |
[08:51] | Figured if we both grew it, we’d look like dorks. | 我想我们都留的话 会有点蠢啦 |
[08:55] | Yeah, you really sidestepped that land mine. | 是呀 你们真是躲过了一劫 |
[08:58] | Hey listen, we’ve gotta go, I promised Richard we’d meet him downstairs. | 我们得走了 我答应理查德在楼下见 |
[09:01] | You’re meeting Richard? | 你们要见理查德吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, we’re goin’ to a Ranger game. | 对 我们要去看冰球赛 |
[09:03] | Yeah, didn’t he tell ya? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[09:04] | Well, he told me he was going out with the guys, | 他告诉我 他跟哥们出去 |
[09:06] | I just didn’t know that you were the guys. | 我只是不知道哥们是你们 |
[09:08] | You hear that? We’re the guys. | 你听到了吗 我们是哥们 |
[09:10] | We’re the guys. | 我们是哥们 |
[09:13] | With that moustache doesn’t Chandler remind you of Aunt Sylvia? | 钱德勒留那胡子 像不像西维亚姑妈 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | Hi, we’re visitiing. | 我们来拜访 |
[09:29] | It’s Ben and his da-da. | 是小本跟他爹爹 |
[09:32] | Da-da. | 爹爹 |
[09:35] | Can you say da-da? | 你会说爹爹吗 |
[09:37] | Look, I’m gonna tell your momies you said it anyway | 听着 反正我会告诉你妈咪们你说了 |
[09:39] | so you might as well try. | 你好歹试试啊 |
[09:40] | No luck huh? | 运气不好 |
[09:41] | Naa. A while ago I got a sah out of him, | 不好 之前他发了一个”二”的音 |
[09:44] | which I thought, ya know, | 我想 |
[09:45] | might turn into sah-condary caregiver but… | 那也可以勉强说是二保姆的意思 |
[09:52] | Hey, would you uh, would you hold him for a sec, | 帮我抱一下 好吗 |
[09:54] | ’cause I, I gotta take this off. | 我得把这个拿下来 |
[09:55] | Oh, yeah sure, Ok. | 好的 |
[10:04] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:05] | Uh, I’m holding Ben. | 我在抱本啊 |
[10:09] | Yeah, well, he’s a baby not a bomb. | 他是个宝宝 不是炸弹 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 知道 |
[10:14] | Well just hold him like you’d hold a football. | 你可以像抱橄榄球那样抱他 |
[10:16] | This is how I would hold a football. | 我就是这样抱橄榄球的 |
[10:19] | Ok, here, here. There we go. | 好吧 这样 对了 |
[10:22] | Ok, I’m sorry, I’m just not very good with babies. | 对不起 我不太会带孩子 |
[10:24] | I mean I haven’t been around them, | 我没接触过他们 |
[10:26] | I mean, you know, since I was one. | 自我长大以后啦 |
[10:28] | It’s alright, it’s no big deal. | 没关系 没什么大不了的 |
[10:30] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:30] | Yeah, definitely, | 当然了 |
[10:31] | I’m sure you’ll feel totally different | 我相信如果抱我们的宝宝 |
[10:32] | when it’s our baby. | 你的感觉会完全不同 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:36] | You think about stuff like that? | 你会考虑这样的事吗 |
[10:38] | Uhh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:41] | I mean, actually | 我是说 事实上 |
[10:43] | I kinda think that we’ll have, we’ll have two babies. | 我想我们会有 有两个宝宝 |
[10:48] | Two, two babies? | 两个宝宝 |
[10:50] | Yeah. Ya know, a boy and a girl. | 对 一男一女 |
[10:52] | Hopefully the girl will come first | 我希望先有女孩 |
[10:54] | so Ben here won’t feel too competitive. | 这样本不会觉得有太大的竞争 |
[10:59] | Then what’s gonna happen? | 那接下来呢 |
[11:00] | Well, we won’t wanna raise kids in the city | 我们不希望孩子在城市里长大 |
[11:02] | so we’ll probably move to uh, Scarsdale. | 所以我们或许会搬到史卡戴区 |
[11:06] | Yeah, that way I figure, | 我是想着 |
[11:07] | ya know, we’ll be far enough away from our parents | 这样住得离我们的父母够远 |
[11:08] | that we don’t have to see them all the time but | 所以不用常常看到他们 |
[11:10] | close enough that they can come over and babysit whenever we want. | 但又不会太远 随时可以请他们来带小孩 |
[11:12] | And yes, I know, the taxes are a little higher than, let’s say, | 没错 我知道那里的税要比 |
[11:14] | Nassau county but the school system’s supposedly great. | 拿骚县高一点 但教学制度据说非常棒 |
[11:19] | Wow. Wow, that’s great. Great. | 哇 哇 太棒了 |
[11:25] | Ok, wow, you know what. | 你知道吗 |
[11:27] | I’m off my break now so uh, | 我休息时间结束了 |
[11:30] | um here you take this and um, | 所以你拿着这个 |
[11:34] | I am gonna go pour these very nice people some coffee. | 我要去帮这些好人倒咖啡了 |
[11:38] | Ok. Oh look at that, I don’t have a pot. | 你瞧瞧 我没有咖啡壶 |
[11:41] | I don’t have a pot. Well, hey, | 我没有咖啡壶 |
[11:43] | maybe I’ve got one at home, | 或许我家里有一个 |
[11:44] | or in Scarsdale. Hey is that a door? | 或在史卡戴区 那是门吗 |
[11:46] | Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[11:54] | Hey Pheebs, what’s happening? | 菲比 怎么了 |
[11:55] | Oh, ok, murder, cancer, | 谋杀 癌症 |
[11:56] | soccer teams eating each other in the Andes. | 足球队在安第斯山脉吃来吃去 |
[12:01] | So you watched the movies huh? | 你看了电影了 |
[12:02] | Uh huh, what is happening to the world? | 这个世界到底怎么了 |
[12:06] | I mean, no no no, ’cause ET leaves, | 我是说 ET走了 |
[12:09] | and and Rocky loses, Charlotte dies. | 洛基输了 夏洛特死了 |
[12:12] | Charlotte who? | 哪个夏洛特 |
[12:13] | With the web, the spider she dies, she does. | 织网那个 蜘蛛 它死了 |
[12:15] | She has babies and dies. | 它生了宝宝后就死了 |
[12:17] | It’s like ya know, hey welcome home from the hospital, thud. | 那就像 “欢迎从医院回来” 倒地毙命 |
[12:22] | Alright, you wanna feel better? | 想不想心情好一些 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:24] | Ok, here, watch this. | 好的 看这个 |
[12:29] | It’s a Wonderful Life. Yes I’ve heard of this. | 《美好人生》 这个我听说过 |
[12:32] | So you can’t lose, it’s there in the title. | 所以没问题 片名说明了一切 |
[12:34] | Wonderfullness is baked right in. | 包你美好的不得了 |
[12:36] | Please, I almost fell for that with, uh, Pride of the Yankees, | 拜托 我差点就被《扬基的骄傲》给骗了 |
[12:40] | I thought I was gonna see a film about Yankee pride | 我以为我要看的是 扬基队的骄傲 |
[12:42] | and then, boom, the guy gets Lou Gehrig’s disease. | 然后 那个球员得了路葛瑞症 |
[12:46] | Uh, the guy was Lou Gehrig. Didn’t you kinda see it coming? | 那个球员就叫路葛瑞 你没预感吗 |
[12:53] | Phoebe, just watch that, | 菲比 你看就是了 |
[12:54] | I promise it will resotre all your faith in humanity. | 我保证能让你恢复对人类的信心 |
[12:57] | Hey, big guy, game time. | 大个儿 比赛时间到了 |
[12:59] | Hey, be right there. | 好 马上来 |
[13:01] | There’s a game? | 有比赛吗 |
[13:01] | Uh, yeah, I just got my pick-up sticks back from the shop. | 对 我刚从店里买了挑竹签玩具回来 |
[13:06] | Bring your nerves of steel. | 带着你的铁胆来 |
[13:10] | It’s the basketball playoffs. | 是篮球季后赛 |
[13:13] | Listen, um honey, I appreciate this | 亲爱的 你这样很好 |
[13:14] | but you don’t have to keep hanging out with them for me, | 但是你不用为了我跟他们混 |
[13:16] | I mean, they have each other. | 反正他们两个可以作伴 |
[13:18] | Oh, no, honey, I mean, don’t worry, | 不 亲爱的 别担心 |
[13:21] | I like hanging out with those guys. | 我很喜欢跟他们玩 |
[13:23] | It’s fun for me. They’re different than my other friends, | 很有趣 他们跟我别的朋友不同 |
[13:26] | they don’t start sentences with, | 他们不会一见面就说 |
[13:27] | ‘You know who just died shoveling snow?’ | 你知道谁铲雪时死了吗 |
[13:31] | Alright that’s great, then just go. Go Knicks. | 很好 那就去吧 加油 尼克斯队 |
[13:35] | Uh, it’s the college playoffs. | 是大学篮球季后赛 |
[13:37] | Oh, then go Vassar. | 加油 瓦萨队 |
[13:39] | Uh, they’re not in it. | 没他们 |
[13:40] | – Ok, then just go. – Okay. | -那就加油吧 -好 |
[13:43] | Oh, why does this bother me so much? | 我为什么要那么在意呢 |
[13:46] | I mean I don’t wanna be one of those people who tells their boyfriend | 我并不想当那种要男友 |
[13:49] | they wanna spend 24 hours a day with them. | 24小时都跟她们在一起的人 |
[13:51] | Sure. | 对呀 |
[13:52] | It’s just that he doesn’t have that much free time, ya know, | 只是他空闲的时间不多 |
[13:54] | and I don’t know, what do I do? | 我不知道 我该怎么办 |
[13:55] | Does it matter? You’re ultimately just gonna die | 有关系吗 你始终都会死 |
[13:57] | or get divorced or have to blow your pets head off. | 或离婚 或枪杀你的宠物 |
[14:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:06] | I’ve got a question. Richard made plans again with the guys. | 我有个问题 理查德又跟他们有安排了 |
[14:08] | Yeah well, Ross just made plans for the whole century. | 罗斯刚安排好了整个世纪呢 |
[14:11] | Ya know what, I think I’m gonna go to my room and read Cosmo, | 我还是回房去看《时尚》杂志吧 |
[14:13] | maybe there’s something helpful in there. | 或许会读到什么有用的 |
[14:15] | If not, at least maybe I can learn how to do an at home bikini | 至少也许可以学会怎样用剩下的 |
[14:17] | wax with leftover Christmas candles. | 圣诞蜡烛自己做比基尼部位除毛 |
[14:22] | Ok, what the hell happened back there? | 你刚刚是怎么回事 |
[14:25] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 不知道 你告诉我吧 |
[14:27] | One minute I’m holding Ben like a football, | 我刚刚还像抱橄榄球一样抱着本 |
[14:29] | the next thing I know, I’ve got two kids, | 接下来我就有两个孩子 |
[14:30] | I’m living in Scarsdale complaining about the taxes. | 住在史卡戴区 抱怨税太高 |
[14:34] | Well I’m sorry, I think about stuff. | 抱歉 我就是爱东想西想 |
[14:36] | Ya know, I mean, you’re at work, | 我是说 工作的时候 |
[14:37] | you’re assembling bones, your mind wanders. | 一边弄骨头就会一边乱想嘛 |
[14:40] | Ross, you have planned out the next 20 years of our lives, | 罗斯 你计划了我们以后二十年的生活 |
[14:42] | we’ve been dating for six weeks. | 我们才约会六周而已 |
[14:44] | C’mon, what, you never think about our future? | 拜托 你从不想将来的事吗 |
[14:46] | Yes, but I, I think about who’s apartment | 想 但我想的是明晚 |
[14:48] | we’re gonna sleep at tomorrow night and, | 我们住谁那边好 |
[14:49] | and where we’re gonna have dinner next Saturday night. | 下个周六晚上 我们去哪里吃晚饭 |
[14:52] | I do not think about what our childrens’ names are gonna be. | 我不会去想 我们的孩子叫什么名字 |
[14:55] | You know what our childrens names are gonna be. | 你知道我们的孩子会叫什么名字 |
[14:59] | No, no, I mean, ya know, I, I read a book | 不是啦 我只是 我看到一本书 |
[15:03] | and there was a girl named Emily | 里头有个女孩叫艾蜜莉 |
[15:04] | and I thought, I thought that might be good. | 我觉得 我觉得这名字还不错 |
[15:08] | What was the book? | 什么书 |
[15:10] | The big book of childrens’ names. | 《儿童命名大全》 |
[15:13] | Ok, Ross, Ross, ok listen, what we have is amazing. | 罗斯 你听着 我们在一起非常棒 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:18] | But I do not want to have everything decided for me. | 但我不要别人为我决定好一切 |
[15:21] | I spent my whole life like that. | 我那样过一辈子了 |
[15:22] | It’s what I had with Barry, that was one of the reasons I left. | 我跟巴瑞就是那样 这是我离开的原因之一 |
[15:25] | I, I like not knowing right now | 我喜欢有未知 |
[15:27] | and I’m sorry if that scares you | 如果这样吓着了你 那很抱歉 |
[15:29] | but if you want to be with me you are gonna have to deal with that. | 但如果你要跟我在一起 你只能接受 |
[15:32] | Ok fine. | 好 很好 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | We’re not done. | 还没完呢 |
[15:35] | I didn’t know that. | 那我不知道 |
[15:36] | Ok, then you’re gonna have to understand that | 你必须明白 |
[15:38] | you’re with a guy who’s not gonna stop planning | 跟你在一起的人不会停止 |
[15:40] | his future with you because | 去计划他跟你的未来 |
[15:41] | he knows that we’re gonna end up together | 因为他知道我们最后会在一起 |
[15:43] | and if that scares you, tough, | 如果你害怕了 很不幸 |
[15:45] | ’cause you’re gonna have to deal with that. | 因为你必须学会接受 |
[15:46] | Fine, I will. | 很好 我会的 |
[15:47] | Good, ’cause I love you. | 好 因为我爱你 |
[15:49] | Well I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:50] | Well that’s the first time we’ve said that. | 我们第一次互相说我爱你 |
[15:52] | Yes it is. | 没错 |
[15:52] | Well, I’m gonna kiss you. | 那我就要亲你了 |
[15:53] | Well you better. | 最好是这样 |
[16:02] | Hey. Oh thanks for the great movie tip. | 嘿 谢谢你给我的电影建议 |
[16:05] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[16:06] | Oh yeah. You know, I don’t know if I was happier | 喜欢 我不知道看到哪里最开心 |
[16:08] | when um George Bailey destroyed the family business | 乔治·贝利的家族企业破产呢 |
[16:11] | or um, Donna Reid cried, | 还是唐娜·瑞德哭泣 |
[16:13] | or when the mean pharmacist made his ear bleed. | 或坏蛋药剂师害他耳朵流血 |
[16:17] | Alright, I’ll give you the ear thing | 好吧 我选耳朵流血 |
[16:18] | but don’t you think the ending was pretty wonderful? | 但你不觉得结局很好吗 |
[16:20] | I didn’t watch the ending, I was too depressed. | 我根本没看结局 我太沮丧了 |
[16:22] | It just kept getting worse and worse, | 剧情越来越惨 |
[16:24] | it should have been called, “It’s a sucky life | 这电影应该叫 《人生真惨 |
[16:26] | and just when you think it can’t suck any more it does.” | 就在你觉得无法更惨时 更惨了》 |
[16:31] | Kick save and… denied. | 守门员踢挡救球 成功 |
[16:34] | But… he gets it back, pass to the middle, lines it up and… | 但他抢回来 传到中间 起脚 |
[16:38] | BAM! Yes! | 进 太棒了 |
[16:40] | Could that shot be any prettier? | 那球还可以踢得更漂亮些吗 |
[16:44] | Man you are incredible. | 老兄 你真厉害 |
[16:45] | Well, we had a table in college. | 我们大学时也有这玩意儿 |
[16:48] | Oh really, I didn’t know they had foosball in the 1800’s. | 我不知道原来19世纪就有桌上足球了 |
[16:52] | Nice moustache by the way. | 对了 你的胡子不错 |
[16:53] | When puberty hits that thing’s really gonna kick in. | 青春期一到就会茂盛起来的 |
[17:00] | Honey. Uh, not to sound too Florence Henderson | 亲爱的 我也不想太像个好太太 |
[17:02] | but, dinner’s on the table. | 但晚餐做好了 |
[17:04] | Ok, just one more point. | 好的 再玩一下 |
[17:08] | Score! Now can we go? | 得分 可以走了吗 |
[17:12] | See, that’s why we don’t let her play. | 看吧 所以我们才不让她玩 |
[17:18] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[17:22] | Oh hey listen, don’t be mad at him, it’s our fault. | 听我说 别跟他生气 是我们的错 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry we’ve been hoggin so much of his time. | 我们占了他太多时间了 |
[17:26] | Yeah, he’s just really great to hang around with. | 是呀 跟他一起玩真的是很棒 |
[17:28] | – Well. – No no, seriously, | -这个嘛 -不 说真的 |
[17:30] | Chandler and I were just talkin about this. | 我跟钱德勒刚才还在说 |
[17:31] | He is so much cooler than our dads. | 他比我们的老爸酷多了 |
[17:36] | I mean, you know, our dad’s are ok, ya know, | 我是说我们老爸也还好啦 |
[17:38] | but Richard is just- ow, ow. What are you kickin me for? | 可是理查德… 你踢我干什么 |
[17:42] | Huh? I’m tryin to talk here. | 我正在讲话呢 |
[17:46] | Uh, you guys see me as a dad? | 你们觉得我是父字辈的吗 |
[17:50] | Oh yeah. | 对呀 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:53] | No. | 不是 |
[17:55] | Your just, your just clearly not familiar | 你很显然不了解 |
[17:57] | with our young persons vernacular. | 我们年轻人的用语 |
[17:59] | See, when we say dad, we mean buddy. | 我们说老爸 其实是指兄弟 |
[18:04] | We mean pal. | 是伙伴的意思 |
[18:05] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:06] | No no, seriously, Joey’s my dad, | 说真的 乔伊是我老爸 |
[18:11] | Monica’s my dad. | 莫妮卡是我老爸 |
[18:14] | I’ve even got some dads down at work. | 我们公司里还有一些人是我老爸 |
[18:17] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[18:18] | Well, your other dad and I are gonna go have a romantic evening | 你们另一个老爸跟我 要去过一个浪漫之夜 |
[18:22] | and I guess I’ll just see you kids around. | 孩子们 我们改天见了 |
[18:25] | Nighty-nite. | 晚安了 |
[18:26] | You’re not a dad. You’re not a dad. | 你不是老爸 你不是老爸 |
[18:28] | Not a dad. | 不是老爸 |
[18:29] | I can’t believe you got us into trouble. | 真不敢相信你干的好事 |
[18:38] | So are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:40] | Yeah, | 很好 |
[18:42] | just, I feel like I’m about a hundred. | 我只是觉得自己好老 |
[18:46] | I thought I was just one of the guys. | 我还以为我跟他们一样 |
[18:49] | Come here. I’ll make you feel like one of the guys. | 过来 我会让你觉得你跟他们一样 |
[19:00] | You know for a really cool guy, you suck at foosball. | 对一个很酷的人来说 你玩桌上足球烂透了 |
[19:04] | What’re you talkin’ about, I was killin’ ’em. | 说什么呢 我痛宰了他们 |
[19:06] | Yeah, well they suck too. | 他们也很烂 |
[19:11] | Ok, and then you take the poopie diaper | 然后你把便便尿布 |
[19:12] | and you put it in the poopie diaper pail. | 丢到便便尿布桶里去 |
[19:15] | Ok Ross, just so you know, calling it a poopie diaper | 罗斯你要知道 美其名为便便尿布 |
[19:17] | doesn’t make this process any cuter. | 并不会让这个过程更可爱 |
[19:22] | – Hello? – It’s us. | -喂 -是我们 |
[19:23] | Come on up. I’m gonna get the rest of his stuff together. | 上来吧 我去准备他其它的东西 |
[19:26] | Ok, we can do this now, can’t we Ben? | 我们做得到的 是不是 本 |
[19:30] | Yes we can, yes we can. | 对 我们可以 我们可以的 |
[19:35] | There. I did it. I did it. | 好了 我成功了 我成功了 |
[19:41] | Look at that, oh, stays on and everything. | 你瞧瞧 紧紧的包在屁屁上 |
[19:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry, what did you just say? | 抱歉 你刚刚说什么 |
[19:55] | Did you just say hi? | 你刚刚说”嗨”吗 |
[19:56] | Oh my God, Ross, Ross, Ben just said ‘Hi’. | 天啊 罗斯 罗斯 本刚刚说了”嗨” |
[19:59] | – Wha, what? – Ben just said hi. | -什么 -本刚说了”嗨” |
[20:00] | What, the word hi? | 什么 “嗨”那个字吗 |
[20:02] | Ye-, no, my Uncle Hi. | 不 我的嗨舅舅 |
[20:05] | Great, great, and I miss that too, I miss everything. | 这下可好 我又错过了 我错过了一切 |
[20:09] | Oh, I’m sorry, I guess I just bring it out in him. | 抱歉 我猜我太有魅力了 |
[20:13] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[20:15] | I miss you so much, come here Ben. | 我好想你 过来吧 本 |
[20:19] | Guess what. Ben just said his first word. | 知道吗 本刚说了第一个字 |
[20:23] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[20:24] | Something about hi. | 什么嗨不嗨的 |
[20:26] | That’s so exciting. | 真是令人兴奋 |
[20:28] | Mommy is so proud of you. | 妈咪好骄傲哦 |
[20:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:32] | Hi? | 嗨 |
[20:33] | You know, actually it’s more like, hi. | 事实上比较像这样 嗨 |
[20:40] | Ok, this could go on for a while. | 这可能要玩很久 |
[20:42] | We’ve got a cab waiting downstairs. | 计程车还在楼下等我们呢 |
[20:44] | Well, this was fun. | 真有意思 |
[20:46] | We should really do it again sometime, Ben wha’dya say? | 改天一定要再来一次 本 你说呢 |
[20:50] | Ok. Alright so I’ve got him. | 好的 我下次照顾他是… |
[20:52] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[20:52] | Tuesday right. Ok, bye you guys. | 好的 星期二 再见了 |
[20:55] | Take care. | 保重 |
[20:56] | Bye Ben. | 拜 本 |
[20:57] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:00] | Did, did he just, did he, did he just say, he said bye. | 他刚刚 他 他刚刚说拜吗 |
[21:03] | He said bye. You said, you said bye to me. You said bye to me. | 他说拜 你对我说拜 他对我说拜 |
[21:09] | Suddenly I’m seeing him go off to college. | 我已经可以想象他上大学的样子了 |
[21:13] | We’ve gotta go, we’ve got that cab downstairs. | 我们得走了 计程车在楼下等 |
[21:14] | Alright, alright, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[21:17] | – See you later. – All right. | -回见了 -好的 |
[21:18] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[21:21] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[21:23] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[21:25] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:37] | Oh wow, look at this nice deep hole I’ve been digging. | 看我挖的这个洞好深啊 |
[21:39] | Hey Bert, isn’t this a nice hole here. Hey. | 伯特 这洞是不是挖得很好 |
[21:43] | Ok, Ben, this is the part | 本 这一段是讲 |
[21:44] | where Ernie buries Bert in the sand and can’t find him. | 厄尼把伯特埋在沙里 找不到他了 |
[21:48] | Now, I’ve looked ahead on the tape | 我已经先看过了 |
[21:51] | and he does find him again. | 他后来有找到他 |
[21:54] | But, ok, before that happens, | 可是 在那之前呢 |
[21:56] | there’s some pretty rough goin’ for a while | 会先有一些让人很难受的 |
[21:58] | but I think we can handle it. | 可是我想我们挺得住 |
[22:00] | And, there’s just the alphabet | 这些只是字母而已 |
[22:03] | but we know that ends well so. | 可我们知道结局会很好的 |
[22:06] | Ok, here we go. | 好的 继续了 |
[22:07] | Bert, Bert. Bert. | 伯特 伯特… |
[22:11] | Hey, what happened to my friend Bert? | 我朋友伯特怎么了 |
[22:13] | He was here just a moment ago. | 他刚刚还在这里 |
[22:15] | Oh no, my old friend Bert is lost. | 不好 我的好朋友伯特不见了 |
[22:17] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你在这里 |