时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So, I’ll get candles and my mom’s lace tablecloth, | 我准备蜡烛跟我妈的蕾丝桌布 |
[00:10] | and since it’s Rachel’s birthday, | 既然是瑞秋的生日 |
[00:12] | we want it to be special, I thought I’d poach a salmon. | 就要特别点 我想我来煮一条鲑鱼 |
[00:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:17] | Question. Why do we always have to have parties where you poach things? | 我要问为什么每次开派对 你都要水煮东西 |
[00:21] | You wanna be in charge of the food committee? | 你想掌管食物委员会吗 |
[00:23] | Question two. Why do we always have to have parties with committees? | 问题二 为什么每次派对都要有食物委员会 |
[00:26] | Really. Why can’t we just get some pizzas and get some beers | 是啊 为什么不买些披萨跟啤酒 |
[00:29] | and have fun? | 大家高兴就好了嘛 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I agree. Ya know, I think fancy parties are only fun | 我同意 我认为高档派对 只有那些 |
[00:33] | if you’re fancy on the inside | 真心高档次的人才玩得开心 |
[00:35] | and I’m just not sure we are. | 我们又不是这种人 |
[00:38] | Alright. If you guys don’t want it to be special, fine. | 好吧 你们不想要特别的 随便 |
[00:41] | You can throw any kind of party you want. | 你们爱怎么样就怎么样 |
[00:43] | Joey they’re not real. | 乔伊 那是假的 |
[00:47] | I start miles beneath the surface of these things, ok, they’re fake. | 我这里面空空如也 这是假的 |
[00:51] | See, honk honk. | 看 空空如也 |
[00:54] | Wow, it’s, it’s like porno for clowns. | 哇 像是给小丑看的黄片 |
[01:03] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:08] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:27] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:29] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:32] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:37] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:47] | I talked to Rachel’s sisters, neither of them can come. | 我跟瑞秋的妹妹讲了 她们都不能来 |
[01:50] | Ok, um so, I still have to invite Dillon and Emma | 那我还得邀请迪伦 艾玛 |
[01:52] | and Shannon Cooper. | 还有夏伦·库珀 |
[01:54] | Woah, woah, woah, uh, no Shannon Cooper. | 等等 不能请夏伦·库珀 |
[01:56] | Why not her? | 为什么呢 |
[01:58] | Cause she uh, she steals stuff. | 因为她 偷东西 |
[02:03] | Or maybe she doesn’t steal stuff | 又或许她不会偷东西 |
[02:05] | and Joey just slept with her and never called her back. | 乔伊跟她上床后 就没再打电话给她了 |
[02:11] | Joey that is horriable. | 乔伊 你太过分了 |
[02:12] | Hey I liked her, alright. | 我喜欢她 好吗 |
[02:14] | Maybe, maybe too much. I don’t know | 或许太喜欢了 我不知道 |
[02:17] | I guess I just got scared. | 我想我只是害怕了 |
[02:20] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[02:23] | I didn’t think anyone’d buy that, ok. | 没想到有人会吃这一套 |
[02:27] | Hi honey, how did it go? | 亲爱的 怎么样 |
[02:29] | Agh, it was the graduation from hell. | 如同地狱的毕业典礼一般 |
[02:31] | Ya know, my cousin went to hell on a football scholarship. | 我表弟靠着足球奖学金进了地狱 |
[02:35] | Ya know, I mean this is supposed to be a joyous occasion. | 这本来应该是个快乐的场合 |
[02:37] | My sister’s graduating from college, nobody thought she would. | 我妹妹从大学毕业了 谁也没想到 |
[02:41] | It’s a true testament to | 真正证明了 |
[02:42] | what a girl from long island would do for a Celica. | 一个长岛女孩为了一辆跑车会做什么 |
[02:46] | So what happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:47] | My parents happened. | 我宝贝父母呀 |
[02:48] | All they had to do was sit in the same stadium, | 他们只需要坐在同一个体育馆 |
[02:51] | smile proudly, and not talk about the divorce. | 骄傲地微笑 绝口不提离婚的事 |
[02:53] | But nooo, they got into a huge fight | 但不 毕业典礼致词到一半时 |
[02:56] | in the middle of the commencement address. | 他们就吵得不可开交了 |
[02:58] | Bishop Tutu actually had to stop and shush them. | 图图主教还得停下来 叫他们两个住口 |
[03:04] | But you know what, you know what the good news is? | 你们知道好消息是什么吗 |
[03:06] | I get to serve coffee for the next 8 hours. | 我接着可以帮人倒八小时的咖啡了 |
[03:10] | Ok, so I guess we don’t invite her parents. | 那看来不能邀请她父母了 |
[03:13] | Well, how bout just her mom? | 只邀请她妈妈怎么样 |
[03:15] | Why her mom? | 为什么 |
[03:16] | Cause I already invited her. | 因为我已经请了 |
[03:19] | Ooh, ooh, did you ask Stacy Roth? | 你请了史戴西·罗丝吗 |
[03:20] | Oh no, can’t invite her. | 不 不能邀请她 |
[03:25] | She also steals. | 她也会偷东西 |
[03:33] | Ok, here are the birthday candles. Where’s the birthday cake? | 这是生日蛋糕的蜡烛 生日蛋糕呢 |
[03:36] | Ok, we’re not having birthday cake, we’re having birthday flan. | 我们不吃生日蛋糕 我们吃生日果冻饼 |
[03:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:44] | It’s a traditional Mexican custard dessert. | 这是一种传统的墨西哥奶油冻甜点 |
[03:46] | Oh that’s nice. Happy birthday Rachel, here’s some goo. | 不错呀 生日快乐 瑞秋 来些膏 |
[03:57] | Dr. Green. Oh my God it’s Rachel’s dad. | 格林医生 老天啊 是瑞秋的爸爸 |
[04:03] | What’re you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[04:05] | What? The father can’t drop by to see the daughter on her birthday? | 怎么了 女儿生日老爸过来看看也不行吗 |
[04:08] | No no, the father can, but um, | 不是啦 老爸当然可以 |
[04:11] | since I am the roommate I can tell you that she’s not here | 但因为我是她室友 我可以告诉你她不在 |
[04:14] | and I’ll pass along the message, ok. So bye-bye. | 我会转告她你来过了 所以 拜拜 |
[04:16] | Ohhh, you’re having a parteee. | 你们开派对呀 |
[04:20] | No, no, not a party. | 不 不是派对啦 |
[04:22] | Just a surprise gathering of some people Rachel knows. | 只是一群瑞秋认识的人的惊喜聚会 |
[04:25] | Um, this is Phoebe and Chandler and Joey. | 这是菲比 钱德勒 乔伊 |
[04:28] | I’ll never remember all of that. So uh, what’s the deal? | 太多人了我记不住 什么安排 |
[04:32] | Rachel comes home, people pop out and yell stuff, | 瑞秋回来 大家跳出来尖叫 |
[04:34] | is that it? | 是不是这样 |
[04:36] | This isn’t your first surprise party, is it sir? | 这不是你的第一个惊喜派对吧 先生 |
[04:43] | Hi Monica. | 你好 莫妮卡 |
[04:47] | Chinese menu guy. Forgot the menus. | 送中餐馆菜单的 他忘了菜单了 |
[04:50] | So, basically just a Chinese guy. | 所以基本上只是个中国人而已 |
[04:55] | Uh, hey, Dr. Green, | 格林医生 |
[04:56] | why don’t you come with me, we’ll put your jacket on Rachel’s bed. | 你跟我来好了 我们把外套放瑞秋床上 |
[05:02] | Alright, that sounds like a two person job. | 好啊 这似乎需要两个人 |
[05:08] | Well, my goodness, what was that? | 我的天 你刚干嘛啊 |
[05:10] | Sandra, I am so sorry, | 桑德拉 真对不起 |
[05:12] | I thought you were Rachel and we just weren’t ready for you yet. | 我以为你是瑞秋 可是我们还没准备好 |
[05:14] | You thought I was Rachel? | 你以为我是瑞秋 |
[05:16] | Yes because uh, you look so young. | 对啊 你看起来好年轻 |
[05:18] | And because you’re both, you know, white women. | 而且你们两个都是 白种女人 |
[05:24] | Oh, I missed you kids. Well, should I put my coat in the bedroom? | 我好想念你们 我应该把外套放房间吗 |
[05:28] | No! No, I’ll take that for ya. | 不 交给我就好了 |
[05:32] | Oh well thank you. Such a gentleman. Thank you. | 那就谢了 真是个绅士啊 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Ahh, it all looks so nice, so festive, | 看起来真棒 喜气洋洋的 |
[05:41] | all the balloons… | 那么多气球 |
[05:44] | The funniest thing happened to me | 我过来的时候碰到 |
[05:47] | on the way here. I was… | 一件好可笑的事 我… |
[05:48] | Ha-ha, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[05:53] | I can’t wait to hear the rest of it, ya know, | 我等不及听你说完 |
[05:55] | but I really have to go to the bathroom so… | 但我实在要去洗手间了 |
[05:57] | – Hey, come with me. – What? | -跟我来吧 -什么 |
[06:00] | Yeah, yeah, it’ll be like we’re gal pals, | 就像我们是好姐妹 |
[06:02] | ya know, like at a restraunt. | 在餐厅一起去洗手间 |
[06:03] | Oh, it’ll be fun, c’mon. | 会很好玩的 来吧 |
[06:10] | Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. | 天啊… |
[06:12] | Ok, think, what would Jack and Chrissy do? | 快想一想 杰克和克里丝会怎么做 |
[06:18] | Ok, now that your coat is safely in the bedr-, | 你的外套已经安全放到床上了 |
[06:21] | oh, ok we can come back out in the living room. | 我们现在可以回客厅了 |
[06:24] | So uh, Joey and Chanlder, | 对了 乔伊 钱德勒 |
[06:26] | I, I think it’s time that you take Dr. Green over to your place. | 我想你们应该带格林医生到你们那边去 |
[06:29] | Uhh, yes, absdolutely, um. Why again? | 对 完全正确 为什么 |
[06:35] | Because that’s where the party is you goon. | 因为派对在那边呀 笨蛋 |
[06:38] | See this is just the staging area. | 这边只是准备区 |
[06:40] | Right this is staging. | 只是准备区 |
[06:41] | Yeah, this more than anything else, is the staging area. | 对 只是准备区而已 |
[06:43] | This is clearly in the wrong apartment. | 这个显然挂错地方了 |
[06:51] | Alright you guys are off to party number one | 好吧 你们这些人去一号派对 |
[06:56] | and you, you are off to party number two. | 而你们呢 去二号派对 |
[07:01] | Alright fellas, let’s keep it movin’, let’ keep it movin. | 伙计们 继续走 继续走 |
[07:06] | Chandler could you at least send some women to my party? | 钱德勒 你好歹放几个女的来这边好吗 |
[07:11] | Okay, that’s Ross. | 是罗斯 |
[07:14] | Ok, they’re coming, shhh. | 他们来了 安静 |
[07:23] | Ohh, thank you for the wonderful dinner. | 谢谢你这顿美妙的晚餐 |
[07:26] | Thanks for being born. | 谢谢你出生 |
[07:28] | Ohh, thank you for my beautiul earrings, | 谢谢你这对漂亮的耳环 |
[07:30] | they’re perfect. I love you. | 真的好美 我爱你 |
[07:33] | Oh, now you can exchange them if you want, ok. | 你想的话可以拿去换 |
[07:37] | Now I love you even more. | 现在我更爱你了 |
[07:44] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[07:46] | Oh my gosh, wow. Monica. | 天啊 莫妮卡 |
[07:50] | Oh my god. Mom. This is so great. | 天啊 妈 太棒了 |
[07:54] | Happy birthday sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[07:56] | Wow you, you. I had no idea. | 瞧你 我完全不知道呢 |
[08:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:01] | No, I knew. | 不 我知道的 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好 |
[08:03] | Ok, everybody, there’s food and drinks on the table. Go across the hall. | 各位 桌上有吃的喝的 去对面 |
[08:07] | – What? – Right now, Joey and Chandler’s, go now. | -什么 -现在去乔伊跟钱德勒那边 快 |
[08:09] | Why. | 为什么 |
[08:10] | Just go. | 去就是了 |
[08:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[08:19] | Happy birthday sweetpea. | 生日快乐 小甜豆 |
[08:22] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[08:28] | Both of them are here, both of them, both of them are here? | 他们都来了 两个都来了吗 |
[08:31] | Well, we could count again. | 我们可以再算一次 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我无法相信有这种事 |
[08:35] | You know what, this is ridiculous, ok. | 这太荒唐了 |
[08:37] | This is your birthday, this is your party. | 这是你的生日 你的派对 |
[08:40] | I say we just put ’em all together | 我说把他们放在一起 |
[08:41] | and if they can’t deal with it, who cares. | 如果他们互相看不顺眼 谁在乎 |
[08:43] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[08:44] | That’s who. | 就是你 |
[08:47] | Look, are you gonna be ok? | 你不要紧吧 |
[08:49] | Well, I have to be, I don’t really have a choice, | 我根本就别无选择嘛 |
[08:51] | I mean, you know, I could look at the bright side, | 我可以往好的方面想啊 |
[08:53] | I get two birthday parties and two birthday cakes. | 我有两个生日派对 还有两个生日蛋糕 |
[08:56] | Well, actually just one birthday flan. | 其实只有一个生日果冻饼 |
[09:02] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | It’s a traditional Mexican custard dessert… | 那是一种传统的墨西哥奶油冻甜点 |
[09:06] | Look talk to Monica, she’s on the food committee. | 去问莫妮卡吧 她是食物委员会的人 |
[09:15] | Joey, Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[09:16] | Hey, some girl just walked up to me and said, | 有个女的刚刚走过来跟我说 |
[09:18] | ‘I want you Dennis,’ | “我要你 丹尼斯” |
[09:19] | and stuck her tounge down my throat. | 然后给了我一个热吻 |
[09:22] | I love this party. | 我爱这个派对 |
[09:24] | Nice. Quick volleyball question. | 很好 我有个排球问题 |
[09:26] | Volleyball. | 排球 |
[09:27] | Yeah, we set up a court in your room. | 我们在你房间弄了个球场 |
[09:28] | Uh, you didn’t really like that grey lamp, did you? | 你不会很喜欢那盏灰色台灯吧 |
[09:33] | Joey, a woman just stuck her tounge down my throat, | 乔伊 刚才有个女人给了我一个热吻 |
[09:34] | I’m not even listening to you. | 我根本就没听你说话 |
[09:38] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[09:39] | Ok, that’s me. | 她在叫我了 |
[09:42] | Listen honey, can you keep dad occupied, | 亲爱的 你陪我爸一下好吗 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna go talk to mom for a while. | 我要去跟我妈讲一下话 |
[09:46] | Ok, do you have any ideas for any openers? | 那我用什么话当开场白呢 |
[09:48] | Uhh, let’s just stay clear of ‘I’m the guy that’s doing you daughter’ | 只要避开”我是那个上你女儿的人” |
[09:52] | and you should be ok. | 就不会有问题了 |
[09:56] | Ok people, I want you to take a piece of paper, | 各位 大家一人拿一张纸 |
[09:58] | here you go, and write down your most embarassing memory. | 拿去 然后写下你们最糗的回忆 |
[10:02] | Oh, and I do ask that when you’re not using the markers, | 请各位在用完马克笔之后 |
[10:05] | you put the caps back on them because they will dry out. | 把笔盖盖上 不然的话笔会干掉 |
[10:11] | Hi Dr. Green. | 格林医生 |
[10:14] | So, uh, how’s everything in the uh, | 一切都还好吗 |
[10:17] | vascular surgery….game? | 血管外科游戏那边 |
[10:22] | It’s not a game Ross, | 那不是游戏 罗斯 |
[10:23] | a woman died on my table today. | 今天有个女人死在我的手术台上 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[10:29] | See that’s the good thing about my job. | 这就是我工作的好处 |
[10:31] | All the dinosaurs on my table are already dead. | 我的工作台上的那些恐龙 都已经死了 |
[10:37] | Listen you guys, I don’t mean to be a pain about this | 听着各位 我并不是故意要烦你们 |
[10:40] | but, um, I’ve noticed that some of you are just placing them on. | 但我注意到 刚刚有些人只是套上 |
[10:43] | You wanna push the caps | 应该要用力按 |
[10:47] | until you hear them click. | 听到喀的一声为止 |
[10:51] | Gunther, where’re you going? | 甘瑟 你要去哪里啊 |
[10:53] | I um, was sorta thinking about maybe… | 我 我只是在想 或许我… |
[10:56] | No. No you can’t go. No this is fun. | 不 你不能走 不行 这很好玩 |
[10:59] | Come on we’re just getting started. | 来嘛 我们才刚开始 |
[11:01] | Here, here’s your marker. | 给 这是你的笔 |
[11:05] | Listen if you wanna go, just go. | 听着 你想走就走好了 |
[11:07] | No, she’ll yell at me again. | 不 她会再吼我的 |
[11:14] | Alright, I can get you out. | 好吧 我可以把你弄出去 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:17] | Shh. In a minute, I’m gonna create a diversion. | 等一下我们来个声东击西 |
[11:21] | When I do, walk quickly to the door and don’t look back. | 到时候 你赶快朝门走 不要回头 |
[11:26] | I think I need a drink. | 我想来杯喝的 |
[11:27] | Oh, here, I, I’ll get it for ya. Whad’ya want? | 我去帮你拿 你要喝什么 |
[11:30] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[11:31] | Scotch. Alright, I’ll be back in 10 seconds | 威士忌 好 我十秒钟之内 |
[11:33] | with your scotch on the rocks in a glass. | 会带着你的威士忌加冰块回来 |
[11:36] | Neat. | 纯 |
[11:37] | Cool. | 正 |
[11:39] | No no no, no no no, neat, as in no rocks. | 不是 纯的 不加冰块 |
[11:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:48] | Oh hello Ross, where have you been? | 罗斯 你上哪儿去了 |
[11:51] | Hi. Uh, I have been in the bathroom. | 我一直在洗手间 |
[11:56] | Stay clear of the salmon mousse. | 避开那些鲑鱼慕斯 |
[12:02] | Oh, scotch neat. | 纯威士忌 |
[12:05] | Ya know, that’s Rachel’s father’s drink. | 瑞秋她爸就爱这玩意儿 |
[12:09] | Oh, mine too. | 我也是 |
[12:11] | Isn’t that neat, scotch neat. | 很正对吗 纯威士忌 |
[12:17] | Would you excuse me? | 我先失陪了 |
[12:24] | Hey, hey, where you uh, sneakin off to mister? | 你想溜到哪里去呢 先生 |
[12:29] | I’m getting my cigarettes out of my jacket. | 我要去拿我外套里的香烟 |
[12:30] | No. no. | 不行 |
[12:32] | Whad’ya mean no? | 什么意思啊 |
[12:33] | No, um, see ’cause that, that is, that is the staging area. | 因为那边是准备区 |
[12:36] | If you go in there, it’ll ruin the whole illusion of the party. | 你一去的话 就不会觉得派对梦幻了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I think you take your scotch back in there | 你还是带着你的威士忌回去 |
[12:43] | and I will get your cigarettes for you sir. | 我会帮你拿香烟的 先生 |
[12:47] | Get my glasses too. | 还有我的眼镜 |
[12:49] | All righty roo. | 有我就搞定了 |
[12:54] | What a great moment to say that for the first time. | 真是第一次说那句话的好时机 |
[13:00] | Ok, the first person’s most embarassing memory is, | 第一个人的最糗回忆就是 |
[13:04] | ‘Monica, your party sucks.’ Very funny. | “莫妮卡 你的派对好烂” 非常幽默 |
[13:09] | Oh no, ooh, ooh, did somebody forget to use a coaster? | 不好 天啊 有人忘了用杯垫吗 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么 |
[13:22] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到有水迹啊 |
[13:24] | Great, I’m seeing water rings again. | 这下可好 我的眼睛又花了 |
[13:29] | Ross, whose glasses are those? | 罗斯 这是谁的眼镜啊 |
[13:33] | Mine. | 我的 |
[13:35] | You wear bi-focals? | 你戴远近两用的眼镜 |
[13:40] | I have a condition, apparently, | 我的视力 显然同时 |
[13:43] | that I require two different sets of focals. | 需要用到两种镜片 |
[13:49] | Did you know my husband has glasses just like that? | 你知道我先生也有一副一样的眼镜吗 |
[13:53] | Well those are very popular frames. | 这副镜框很流行 |
[13:56] | Neil Sedaka wears them. | 尼尔·萨达卡也有一副(著名歌星 钢琴家) |
[14:01] | I hear you can get people out of here. | 听说你有办法弄我们出去 |
[14:06] | Rachel, you didn’t tell me your boyfriend smoked. | 瑞秋 你可没告诉我你男友抽烟 |
[14:11] | Yeah, like a chimney. | 对 像烟囱 |
[14:12] | Ohh, big smoker. | 大烟枪 |
[14:17] | Big big smoker. | 超大烟枪 |
[14:18] | In fact I’m gonna go ou into the hallway | 事实上 我现在就要去走廊上 |
[14:21] | and fire up this bad boy. | 点燃这根大坏蛋 |
[14:37] | Are you wearing my glasses? | 你戴的是我的眼镜吗 |
[14:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:43] | I was just warming up the earpieces for you. | 我只是替你把那个耳架弄暖一点 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | Is that one of my cigarettes? | 那是我的香烟吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah, yes it is, | 对 没错 |
[15:01] | I was just moistening the tip. | 我只是把这个烟屁股弄湿 |
[15:06] | Ok, ok, she’s taking the trash out | 好了 她去倒垃圾了 |
[15:08] | so I can get you out of here but it has to be now, | 我可以弄你们出去 但必须是现在 |
[15:11] | she’ll be back any minute. | 她随时会回来 |
[15:13] | What about my friend Victor? | 那我朋友维克多呢 |
[15:14] | No, only the three of you, | 不行 只能你们三个 |
[15:16] | any more than that and she’ll get suspicious. | 超过了她会起疑心的 |
[15:18] | Alright, let me just get my coat. | 好吧 我去拿外套 |
[15:19] | There isn’t time. | 没有时间了 |
[15:22] | You must leave everything. They’ll take care of you next door. | 什么都不要拿 隔壁那些人会照顾你们的 |
[15:28] | Is it true they have beer? | 他们有啤酒是真的吗 |
[15:31] | Everything you’ve heard is true. | 你们听到的都是真的 |
[15:34] | Could you guys please try to keep it down, | 你们小声一点 好不好 |
[15:36] | we’re trying to start a Boggle tournament. | 我们要来个文字游戏锦标赛 |
[15:44] | You, and you, you’re supposed to be at my party. | 你 还有你 你们应该在我的派对啊 |
[15:48] | And Gunther! | 还有甘瑟 |
[15:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这个地方干什么啊 |
[16:01] | Ok, welcome to the fu-oh. | 欢迎光临… |
[16:06] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[16:07] | Alright, I’m sorry but these people needed me. | 好了 对不起嘛 可是这些人需要我 |
[16:10] | They work hard all week, it’s Saturday night, | 他们辛苦了一个礼拜 今天是周六 |
[16:12] | they deserve to have a little fun. Go. | 他们有权享乐一下 去吧 |
[16:16] | Ya know, my party is fun. | 我的派对很好玩 |
[16:17] | I mean, maybe it’s a little quieter, less obvious sorta fun, | 或许是安静了一点 比较含蓄的乐趣 |
[16:20] | but, you know, if people would just give it a chance… | 但如果大家给一个机会… |
[16:28] | You want me to see a therapist? | 你要我去看心理医生 |
[16:30] | Sweetheart, you obviously have a problem. | 亲爱的 你显然有问题了 |
[16:33] | You’ve chosen a boyfriend exactly like your father. | 你居然选了一个 跟你爸一模一样的男朋友 |
[16:37] | Ok mom, you know what, fine, I’ll make an appointment ok, | 妈 好的 我会去预约时间的 |
[16:40] | but you know what, right now, I gotta go, I gotta go do a thing. | 现在我得走了 我得去做一件事 |
[16:43] | Did you know your mother spent | 你知道吗 你老妈居然花了 |
[16:45] | $1200 dollars on bansai trees. | 一千二百块买一个盆栽 |
[16:49] | I felt like Gulliver around that place. | 我觉得我好像在小人国的森林里 |
[16:52] | Daddy, daddy, you know what, | 爸 你知道吗 |
[16:53] | I really wanna hear more about this, I really do, | 我真的很想再多听听 真的 |
[16:55] | but I just have, I just have to do a, some stuff. | 但我有点事要处理下 |
[16:58] | You work and you work and you work at a marriage | 我一直很努力很努力想要挽救这段婚姻 |
[17:01] | but all he cares about is his stupid boat. | 可是他只关心他那艘破船 |
[17:03] | You work and you work and you work on a boat… | 我一直很努力很努力去照顾我的船 |
[17:06] | He always ridiculed my pottery classs… | 他总是嘲笑我的陶艺课 |
[17:09] | …and you sand it and you varnish it… | 磨好了之后还要上漆 |
[17:11] | …but when all is said and done, he still drinks out of the mugs. | 说归说 他还是用我做的杯子喝东西 |
[17:16] | One night and her yoga and her Bridges of Madison County… | 听她唠叨一晚的瑜珈 还有她的《廊桥遗梦》 |
[17:19] | …the scotch and the cigarettes… | 威士忌 香烟 |
[17:20] | …and the bansai’s and the chiuaua… | 盆栽 吉娃娃狗 |
[17:22] | …I may have only been in therapy for three weeks now dear but… | 我只看了三个星期的心理医生 但… |
[17:24] | …what the hell does she want with half a boat… | 她要半条船干什么 |
[17:31] | Ok, ok, you can be shirts and I’ll be skins. | 你衣服留着我光着身子好了 |
[17:36] | I’ll be skins. | 我光身子呀 |
[17:44] | Hey, how you holdin’ up there, tiger? | 你没事吧 虎仔 |
[17:48] | Oh, sorry, when my parents were getting divorced | 抱歉 我父母闹离婚时 |
[17:50] | I got a lot of tigers. | 很多人叫我”虎仔” |
[17:53] | Got a lot of champs, chiefs, sports, | 还有不少”冠军” “老大” “好手” |
[17:56] | I even got a governor. | 还有人叫我”州长” |
[18:00] | This is it, isn’t it? | 就这样了 是不是 |
[18:02] | I mean, this is what my life is gonna be like. | 我的生活就会变成这样了 |
[18:04] | My mom there, my dad there. | 我妈跟我爸一人一个地方 |
[18:06] | Thanksgiving, Christmas. | 感恩节 圣诞节 |
[18:09] | She gets the house, | 她得到房子 |
[18:10] | he’s in some condo my sister’s gonna decorate with wicker. | 他住在公寓 我妹打算用柳条家具帮他布置 |
[18:14] | Oh, Chandler how did you get through this? | 钱德勒 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[18:17] | Well, I relied on a carefully regimented program | 我依靠的是精心策划的计划 |
[18:21] | of denial | 拒绝面对现实 |
[18:24] | and, and wetting the bed. | 还有尿床 |
[18:29] | Ya know, I just, so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[18:32] | I mean I was in there just listening to them bitch about each other | 我在里面 听着他们两个人骂来骂去 |
[18:36] | and all I kept thinking about was the fourth of July. | 可是心里却一直在想着国庆日 |
[18:41] | Becasue it reminded you of the way | 因为那让你想起我们的先辈 |
[18:44] | our forefathers used to bitch at each other? | 从前也是骂来骂去吗 |
[18:46] | It’s just this thing. Every year we would go out on my dad’s boat | 是这样的 我们每年都会坐我爸的船出海 |
[18:51] | and watch the fireworks. | 去看烟火 |
[18:53] | Mom always hated it | 我妈总是讨厌去 |
[18:54] | because the ocean air made her hair all big. | 因为海风会把她的头发吹膨 |
[18:57] | My sister Jill would be throwing up over the side | 我妹妹吉尔 则会靠在船边呕吐 |
[19:00] | and my dad would be upset becasue nobody was helping | 我爸会生气 因为没有人帮他忙 |
[19:03] | and then when we did help he would scream at us for doing it wrong. | 当我们帮忙时 他又会大吼说我们越帮越忙 |
[19:09] | But then when the fireworks started, everybody just shut up, | 但是当烟火开始后 大家都闭嘴了 |
[19:14] | you know, and it’d get really cold, | 然后会变得很冷 |
[19:17] | and we would all just sort of smush under this one blanket. | 我们会全部挤在一条毯子下面 |
[19:20] | It never occured to anybody to bring another one. | 从来没有人想到要多带一条来 |
[19:25] | And now it’s just… | 但是现在 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[19:56] | Ok, thanks for coming, I hope you guys had fun. | 谢谢光临 希望你们玩得开心 |
[19:58] | Alright, Monica dear, I’m gonna hit the road. | 好了 莫妮卡 我要走了 |
[20:00] | Now I’ve left my 10 verbs on the table. | 我把十个动词放在你桌上了 |
[20:03] | And you be sure and send me that finished poem. | 一定要把完成的诗寄给我 |
[20:05] | Ok will do. So glad you came. | 我会的 很高兴你来了 |
[20:08] | I think I saw Rachel out in the hall. | 我想我看到瑞秋在走廊上 |
[20:10] | – Ok, let me go check. – All right. | -我去看看 -好的 |
[20:13] | Your mom want’s to say goodbye. | 你妈要跟你道别了 |
[20:16] | Happy birthday sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[20:21] | Ahh, you drive safe. | 小心开车 |
[20:24] | Ross, what’re you doing. | 罗斯 你在干嘛 |
[20:27] | I’m getting ready for the water skiing. | 我正在为去滑水做准备 |
[20:31] | Big hug, come on, big hug. | 再抱下 来嘛 再抱下 |
[20:35] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[20:39] | Well, uh, Dr. Green, where are you going? | 格林医生 你要去哪里 |
[20:41] | To get my coat. | 拿我的外套 |
[20:42] | – No no no. – I’ll get it. | -不用 -我去拿 |
[20:43] | Alright, alright, I can get my own coat. | 好了 我可以自己去拿 |
[20:53] | Sorry, we’re on a major flan high. | 抱歉 果冻饼让我们爽歪了 |
[20:59] | Oh no, you’re not supposed to be here. | 不行 你不应该来这里的 |
[21:02] | This is the staging area, you should, it’s all wrong, | 这里是准备区 这样不对 |
[21:04] | you should leave, ya know, just get out. | 你应该走 出去就是了 |
[21:17] | Or perhaps you’d like a creme d’menthe. | 要不要来杯薄荷酒啊 |
[21:21] | I have to be heading to my chateau, thank you. | 我必须打道回府了 谢了 |
[21:24] | Oh all right, then I guess we’re going back into the hallway. | 好吧 那我猜我们又要回到走廊了 |
[21:27] | Thanks for coming Mrs. Green. | 谢谢光临 格林太太 |
[21:39] | Well, ok, you take care. | 好了 你保重哦 |
[21:46] | Oh, you kids. | 你们这些孩子 |
[21:51] | Well, | 好啦 |
[21:53] | this is the best party I’ve been to in years. | 我好久没有参加过这么棒的派对了 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Ok everybody, it’s time for flan. | 各位 切果冻饼了 |
[22:07] | Yup, get ready for the gelatenous fun. | 对 准备享用冻冻乐了 |
[22:11] | Kinda looks like that stuff you get when you get a bad infection. | 看起来有点像伤口发炎时化的脓 |
[22:15] | Ok, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[22:17] | Ok Rachel, make a special flan wish. | 瑞秋 许个果冻饼愿吧 |
[22:21] | Ok, I’ve got one. | 好了 |
[22:26] | Head up. | 小心 |
[22:29] | Wow, those things almost never come true. | 哇 居然有愿望成真的时候 |