时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey Joey, how’d the audition go? – Incredible! | -乔伊 试镜怎么样 -不可思议 |
[00:06] | I met the director this time and | 你们绝对不会相信 |
[00:07] | – you’ll never believe who it was. – Who? | -我这回碰到了哪位导演 -谁呀 |
[00:09] | All right. I’ll give you one hint. Warren Beatty. | 好 我给你们一个提示 沃伦·比提 |
[00:15] | Yeah, there’s just one thing that might be kind’ve a problem. | 只是有件事 或许会成为问题 |
[00:18] | See, I, uh, had to kiss this guy. | 我 必须要吻一个男人 |
[00:21] | ‘Cause he was just so darn cute. | 因为他帅呆了吗 |
[00:24] | No, as part of the audition. | 不 那是试镜的一部分 |
[00:25] | See, I’m up for this part of this guy, who the main guy kisses. | 我试镜的角色 是男主角要亲的男人 |
[00:29] | Well, hey. You’re an actor, I say you just suck it up and do it. | 你是个演员 那你就认命放嘴去吻吧 |
[00:37] | Or you just do it. | 直接吻也行 |
[00:40] | I did do it, I’m a professional. | 我吻了 我很专业 |
[00:42] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[00:43] | See after the scene, Mr. Beatty comes up to me and says | 我试镜完之后 比提先生过来跟我说 |
[00:46] | ‘good actor, bad kisser’. | 好演技 烂吻技 |
[00:48] | Can you believe that, me not a good kisser, | 你们相信吗 我 吻技很烂 |
[00:52] | that’s like, | 那就好像是说 |
[00:53] | like Mother Theresa, not a good mother. | 特丽莎修女不是个好修女一样 |
[00:58] | Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks. | 好了 谁在乎他怎么想 |
[01:00] | What does Warren Beatty know about kissing. | 沃伦·比提懂什么叫做接吻 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:40] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:56] | Hey, what did your agent say? | 你经纪人怎么说 |
[01:58] | Yep, this kiss thing is defiantly a problem, | 接吻这回事绝对是个问题 |
[02:01] | Mr. Beatty wants to see it again on Monday. | 比提先生星期一要再看一次 |
[02:04] | Man, I gotta figure out what I’m doing wrong. | 我得搞清楚我哪里做错了 |
[02:06] | Oh, okay, one of you girls come over here and kiss me. | 你们哪个女的先来吻我一下 |
[02:10] | What, forget it! | 你休想 |
[02:11] | Yeah, right. | 说得好 |
[02:12] | Come on, I need your help here. | 不要这样嘛 我需要帮忙啊 |
[02:14] | All right. I’ll do it, | 好吧我来 |
[02:15] | I kissed him before I can do it again. | 我以前亲过他 再亲一次也无妨 |
[02:18] | You see this, this is a friend. | 看到没 这才叫朋友 |
[02:20] | Uh-huh, let’s go. | 开始 |
[02:22] | Oh, wait I have gum. | 等等 香口胶 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:35] | Good, very good, firm but tender. | 非常好 温柔而有力 |
[02:38] | I’d recommend you to a friend. | 我会推荐给朋友 |
[02:41] | Then I don’t know what it is. What’s the problem? | 那我就不知道问题出在哪里了 |
[02:43] | Joey, you know, maybe your just not used to kissing men, | 乔伊 或许你是不习惯亲男人罢了 |
[02:46] | maybe you just tensed up a little bit, | 或许你只是有点紧张 |
[02:48] | maybe that’s what you need to work on. | 也许你要克服这一点 |
[02:50] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对 有道理 |
[02:58] | Over my dead body! | 除非我死了 |
[03:03] | And I’ll be using his dead body as a shield. | 我会用他的尸体来当挡箭牌 |
[03:10] | Come on out, honey! I’m telling you look good! | 出来吧亲爱的 你听我说 你很美 |
[03:13] | Tell her she looks good, tell her she looks good. | 跟她说她很美… |
[03:22] | Oh my God, | 老天啊 |
[03:26] | you look so good! | 你好美哦 |
[03:30] | I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people | 真不敢相信我得在两百人面前步上红毯 |
[03:34] | looking like something you drink when your nauseous. | 打扮得却像一瓶止吐糖浆 |
[03:38] | So don’t, I don’t see why we have to go to this thing anyway, | 那就别去啊 反正我不懂干嘛非去不可 |
[03:41] | it’s your ex-fiance’s wedding. | 这是你前未婚夫的婚礼 |
[03:43] | Because I promised Mindy I would. | 因为我答应了明蒂会去 |
[03:45] | Yeah, well you promised Barry, you’d marry him. | 你也答应过巴瑞 要嫁给他的 |
[03:50] | Look you guys, I have to go, I’m the Maid-of-Honor. | 各位 我必须去 我是伴娘 |
[03:54] | And besides you know what I just need to be in a room again | 我只是需要再跟这些人 共聚一堂 |
[03:57] | with these people and feel good about myself. | 而不会觉得不安 |
[04:07] | Ooh-oh! Someone’s wearing the same clothes they had on last night. | 有人还穿着昨天晚上的衣服 |
[04:11] | Someone get a little action? | 有人有什么艳遇吗 |
[04:12] | I may have. | 或许吧 |
[04:13] | Woo-hoo, stuud! | 花花公子 |
[04:16] | What’s she look like? | 她长的什么样 |
[04:17] | Well, we haven’t exactly met, | 我们还没见过面 |
[04:18] | we just stayed up all night talking on the internet. | 只是在网上谈了一整夜而已 |
[04:22] | Woo-hoo, geeek! | 呆子 |
[04:24] | I like this girl, okay, I seriously like this girl, | 我喜欢她 我真的很喜欢她 |
[04:27] | you now how sometimes I tend get a little defended and quipy… | 你们也知道 有时我会挖苦别人来保护自己 |
[04:31] | Get out! | 少来了 |
[04:32] | Nooo! Please! | 不会啦 |
[04:33] | Well she totally called me on it, okay. | 她直接批评我 |
[04:35] | She said, ‘cut it out, get real’, | 她说”少来了 正经一点” |
[04:38] | and I did. | 我照办了 |
[04:40] | Wow! What’s that like? | 哇 那是什么样子 |
[04:45] | It’s like this, me, no jokes. | 像这样 我 不开玩笑 |
[04:50] | All right, stop it, you’re freaking me out. | 好了 别这样 你吓死我了 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah, I don’t like you this way. | 是呀 我不喜欢你这样 |
[04:56] | All right, I’ll see you guys later. | 好吧 咱们待会儿见了 |
[04:58] | – Bye, Richard. – Bye bye. | -拜拜 理查德 -拜拜 |
[05:00] | Bye sweetie, I love you. | 拜 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[05:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:11] | I think my boyfriend ever so dreamy, | 我觉得我男朋友好棒哦 |
[05:16] | I wonder what our wedding’s gonna be like. | 不知道我们的婚礼会是什么样子 |
[05:19] | What are you talking about? What wedding? | 你在胡扯什么 什么婚礼 |
[05:22] | Come on, like you never talk about that. | 少来了 你们从没谈过吗 |
[05:24] | Nooo! Never! | 从来都没有 |
[05:26] | I mean, we’re living in the moment. | 我们很珍惜现在所拥有的 |
[05:28] | God, it is so nice for once to not have to get all | 就这么一次不去想 “将来会怎么样” |
[05:31] | hung up on ‘Where is this going?’ | 感觉真是太好了 |
[05:32] | Afraid to ask him? | 你怕问他吗 |
[05:33] | Could not be more terrified. | 怕得不能再怕了 |
[05:36] | Well, I think you should seriously consider the marriage thing, | 我认为你应该认真考虑下 结婚这件事情 |
[05:39] | give Rachel another chance to dress up like Princess Bubble Yum. | 再给瑞秋一次 扮成口香糖公主的机会 |
[05:47] | Where’s Benny? There he is! | 小本在哪里 他在这里 |
[05:51] | Where’s Benny, there he is. | 小本在哪里 他在这里 |
[05:57] | You know that’s probably why babies learn to talk, | 说不定这就是宝宝学说话的原因 |
[05:59] | so they can tell grown ups to cut it out. | 好告诉大人们”够了” |
[06:03] | Hey, you know I got a question for ya. | 我有个问题想要问你 |
[06:06] | Just a little thing, no pressure. | 只是件小事啦 没有压力的 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[06:10] | Did you ever, uh, like, think about the future? | 你有想过将来吗 |
[06:15] | Sure I do. | 当然有 |
[06:16] | Yeah, am I in it? | 是吗 将来有我吗 |
[06:19] | Honey, you are in it. | 亲爱的 你就是我的将来 |
[06:23] | Oh God, you are about to get sooo lucky. | 天啊 你就要有艳福了 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah! | 是嘛 |
[06:31] | Keep talkin’. | 继续说 |
[06:32] | Well, uh, sometimes I think about selling my practice, | 有时我会想卖掉我的诊所 |
[06:38] | we could move to France, make French toast. | 我们搬到法国去 做法国吐司 |
[06:44] | Okay, so, uh, we’re in France, | 那么 我们在法国 |
[06:48] | and we’re making the toast. | 我们做吐司 |
[06:52] | Do you see a little bassinet in the corner? | 你的幻想中 墙角有没有小小的摇篮 |
[06:56] | Like a hound? | 猎犬吗 |
[07:00] | Not a basset, a bassinet. | 不是猎狗 是摇篮 |
[07:05] | You really need the bassinet? | 你真的需要摇篮吗 |
[07:08] | Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog. | 否则宝宝会从狗身上掉下来呀 |
[07:14] | Do you, uh, do you , do you not see kids in our future. | 你没有幻想过我们有小孩吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey. I love children, | 我爱孩子 |
[07:21] | I have children. | 我也有孩子 |
[07:23] | I just don’t want to be 70 when our kids go off to college, | 但我不想在我七十岁 孩子上大学时 |
[07:26] | and our lives can finally start. | 我们的二人世界才开始 |
[07:32] | Look I want you, now. | 我现在就需要你 |
[07:38] | That’s Great. | 太棒了 |
[07:40] | You know we don’t need to talk about this now. | 我们现在不需要谈这个 |
[07:42] | Really, I mean this is, is so way, way, way, in the future, | 真的 我是说这是好久好久以后的事 |
[07:46] | I’m talkin’ hovercrafts and | 这是”未来水世界” |
[07:48] | apes taking over the planet. | “人猿星球”的事 |
[07:54] | Come on, Chandler, I want this part soo much. | 来嘛 钱德勒 我好想争取到这个角色 |
[07:58] | Just one kiss, I won’t tell anyone. | 一吻就好 我不会到处说的 |
[08:00] | Joey, no means no! | 乔伊 不就是不 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry we, we don’t have your sheep. | 对不起 我们没有你的羊 |
[08:15] | Aww, Rach, I think you look cute. | 瑞秋 我觉得你好可爱 |
[08:19] | And you, uh, you, you I could eat with a spoon. | 而你 你…我真想咬你一口 |
[08:23] | Get away from me I said no! | 离我远一点 我说了不行 |
[08:28] | Richard buzzed. He’s waiting downstairs. | 理查德按了门铃 他在楼下等 |
[08:29] | Oh, Richard’s here. I should run down say good bye to him. | 理查德来了 我该下去跟他说再见 |
[08:37] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:37] | Bye, good luck. | 祝一切顺利 |
[08:41] | So how’s your date with your cyberchick going. | 跟你那个电脑妞进展如何了 |
[08:43] | Ooh, hey, what is all that . | 那是什么 |
[08:45] | Oh, it’s a website, it’s the, uh, the Guggenheim museum. | 是古根汉美术馆的网址 |
[08:47] | See, she likes art, and I like funny words. | 她喜欢艺术 而我喜欢怪字 |
[08:54] | What does she mean by HH? | 她说”HH”是什么意思 |
[08:57] | It means we’re holding hands. | 那就表示我们在牵手了 |
[09:01] | Are you the cutest? | 你真是太可爱了 |
[09:03] | I’m afraid I might just be. | 我想你说对了 |
[09:08] | You know, what I think is so great that you are totally into this person | 我觉得这样很棒 你这么喜欢这个人 |
[09:11] | and yet for all you know she could be like 90 years old, | 可是她可能已经九十岁了 |
[09:14] | or have two heads, or. It could be a guy. | 或者是有两个头 或者可能是个男人 |
[09:19] | Okay, it’s not a guy, all right, I know her. | 她不是男的 好吗 我知道她不是 |
[09:23] | It could be like a big giant guy. | 有可能是个大猛汉哦 |
[09:28] | Man, I got this close to him | 我就差这么一点了 |
[09:30] | and Monica kneed me in the back. | 却被莫妮卡从背后踹了 |
[09:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | We were just wondering if Chandler’s girlfriend is a girl. | 我们正在猜 钱德勒的女友是不是女的 |
[09:37] | Oh, well. Just ask her how long she’s gonna live. | 那问她会活多久就可以了 |
[09:40] | Women live longer than men. | 女人比男人长寿 |
[09:45] | How do you not fall down more? | 你还真是笨得到家了 |
[09:50] | Okay, ask her ‘What is her current method of birth control?’ | 你问她现在用什么方法避孕 |
[09:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | “My husband is sleeping with his secretary.” | “我丈夫跟他的秘书有婚外情” |
[10:02] | She’s married! | 她结婚了 |
[10:04] | Well at least we know she’s a woman. | 至少我们知道她是个女的 |
[10:09] | I can’t believe she’s married. | 我真不敢相信她结婚了 |
[10:10] | Aw, man I’m sorry. | 老兄 真遗憾 |
[10:15] | This must be very tough for ya, huh . | 你心里一定很难受吧 |
[10:21] | So, I read this article the other day | 我那天看到一篇文章说 |
[10:23] | that says you’re not supposed to throw rice at weddings, | 不应该在婚礼上丢米庆祝 |
[10:25] | because when pigeons eat rice it kills them. | 因为鸽子吃了会死掉 |
[10:28] | Oh, that’s why you never see pigeons at sushi bars. | 难怪寿司店里都看不到鸽子 |
[10:33] | See, we’re having fun. | 你瞧 我们很开心 |
[10:35] | Oh, absolutely. | 是啊 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you know I’m not even thinking about that thing | 我根本连想都不想 |
[10:39] | that we’re not supposed to think about. | 我们不要去想的那件事 |
[10:41] | Neither am I. | 我也没想 |
[10:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah, when I was in the bathroom | 我去上洗手间的时候 |
[10:47] | I saw the window that I crawled out of at my wedding, and God, | 看到我结婚时 爬出去的那扇窗子 |
[10:51] | I just started thinking that I shouldn’t be here, you know I shouldn’t, | 然后我开始想 我不该来的 |
[10:54] | people are going to be looking at me and judging me and, | 大家会打量我 评判我 |
[10:57] | and thinking about the last time. | 然后就想到上一次的事 |
[10:58] | Sweetie, it’s be gonna okay, all right. | 亲爱的 你不会有事的 |
[11:00] | It’s a wedding, generally people focus on the bride. | 这是场婚礼 通常大家都只会注意新娘子 |
[11:03] | God I know, you’re right. | 天啊 我知道你说得对 |
[11:05] | All rightie, everybody look at me. | 好了 大家看着我 |
[11:07] | Good. All right, its time. | 很好 时间到了 |
[11:08] | Bridesmaids and ushers let’s see two lines, thank you. | 伴娘跟招待 排成两列 谢谢 |
[11:13] | Okay, I’ll see you after the thing. | 咱们婚礼后见了 |
[11:16] | Okay, good luck. | 祝好运 |
[11:17] | Thank you, Okay. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 开始吧 |
[11:29] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me! | 你为什么不告诉我啊 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. What was I supposed to do | 对不起 我该怎么做 |
[11:32] | stand up and shout | 难不成站起来大叫 |
[11:33] | ‘Hey, Rachel, your butt is showing!’ | “瑞秋 你的屁股露出来了” |
[11:35] | Oh my God this is so humiliating. | 天啊 真是丢脸丢到家了 |
[11:37] | I think the only thing that tops that was, was, | 我想唯一比这个还要丢脸的 |
[11:40] | was when I was in the eight grade and I had to sing | 就是我初三时 |
[11:42] | the Copa Cabana in front of the entire school. | 在全校面前唱 《古巴卡巴那》那次了 |
[11:45] | I think I got about two lines into it before I ran and freaked out. | 我大概没唱两句就逃之夭夭了 |
[11:47] | Oh my God, my entire life is flashing before my eyes. | 天啊 我悲惨的人生再现眼前 |
[11:49] | Rach, hey look, I remember that, it wasn’t so bad. | 瑞秋 听着 我记得 没那么糟的 |
[11:52] | Oh Ross, would you stop, | 罗斯 你不用说好话了 |
[11:55] | you got me, I’m dating you. | 你已经追到我了 |
[11:57] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[11:58] | Oh hi, Mr. Weinberg, hi Mrs. Weinberg. | 温伯格先生 温伯格太太 你们好 |
[12:01] | It’s so wonderful to see you again, my dear, | 很高兴又看到你了 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | in fact I hardly expected to see so much. | 老实说 我没想到会看到那么多 |
[12:08] | You told me you didn’t see anything. | 你说你什么都没看到的 |
[12:10] | I tell ya a lot things! | 我说过很多话 |
[12:13] | Well it’s wonderful to have you up and about, again, dear. | 真高兴又看到你出来走动了 亲爱的 |
[12:17] | Stay well. | 好好保重 |
[12:20] | Okay, now that is the third time | 类似刚刚那种话 |
[12:22] | someone has said something like that to me today. | 我今天已经听到三次了 |
[12:24] | Rach, Rach. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[12:26] | Oh my God, I’m married! | 天啊 我结婚了 |
[12:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:30] | I’m Mrs. Dr. Barry Hunter hyphen Farber. | 我是巴瑞·亨特”连字符”法伯医生太太了 |
[12:33] | Oh honey, I’m so proud of you, Min. | 我真为你骄傲 明蒂 |
[12:35] | Min. Oh Rach, | 明蒂 瑞秋 |
[12:38] | you’re still here, at our wedding, | 你还在啊 我们婚礼的这个时候 |
[12:40] | they were packing up the chopped liver about now. | 大家已经在打包剩菜了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, I love that story. | 是呀 我喜欢那个故事 |
[12:46] | Um, I got a question for you guys. | 我有个问题要问你们 |
[12:48] | Why do people keep saying that is good to see me up and about? | 为什么大家一直说 高兴看到我出来走动了 |
[12:52] | Well uh, after you ran out on your wedding, | 在你逃婚之后 |
[12:55] | Barry’s parents told people that you were sort of….insane. | 巴瑞的父母告诉大家说 你疯了 |
[13:00] | Insane! | 疯了 |
[13:02] | From the syphilis. | 梅毒引起的 |
[13:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:06] | Yeah, what are they gonna say | 那他们该怎么说 |
[13:07] | you didn’t love me anymore. Come on. | 你不再爱我了吗 少来了 |
[13:11] | Angela? Joey Tribiani. | 安琪拉 我是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[13:15] | Listen, what are you doing tonight. | 你今晚做什么 |
[13:18] | I know you’re seeing that guy | 我知道你在跟他交往 |
[13:20] | I was thinking maybe you could bring him….. | 我在想或许你可以带上他 |
[13:22] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[13:35] | Aren’t you gonna answer her, | 你还不回答她吗 |
[13:36] | that’s like the tenth bing-bong message she sent. | 她已经发了十次消息过来了 |
[13:39] | She wants to know what’s wrong? | 她想知道怎么了 |
[13:40] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? You’re married that’s what’s wrong. | 怎么了 你结婚了 这就是怎么了 |
[13:47] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | She wants to meet you in person. | 她想要跟你见面 |
[13:51] | Hey, look, Phoebe I wanted to meet her in person too, okay, | 菲比 我也想见她本人 |
[13:54] | but she’s married, she has a husband. | 但她结婚了 她有一个丈夫 |
[13:56] | What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. | 如果这个丈夫不适合她 你才适合她呢 |
[13:59] | I mean you don’t get chances like this all the time, | 这种机会不是常有的 |
[14:02] | if you don’t meet her now, | 如果你现在不见她 |
[14:04] | you’re gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, | 八十岁时 会气得踢自己的屁股 |
[14:06] | which is hard to do, and that’s how you break a hip. | 那可是高难度动作 你会折断髋骨的 |
[14:10] | Okay, I’ll do it! | 好吧 我见她 |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah! Okay! Great! | 太棒了 |
[14:14] | Go, man, go put on your shoes, and, and march out there and meet her! | 穿上鞋子然后走出去见她吧 |
[14:17] | Oh, wait, no, no you have to take a shower, ’cause, eww. | 不 等等 你必须先洗个澡 |
[14:22] | No, you have to answer her, answer her first. | 不 先回答 先回答她的问题 |
[14:25] | No, no, you know what make some coffee ’cause its too much. | 不 你先煮咖啡 太大压力了 |
[14:32] | Okay, one more, please. | 好了 拜托再来一次嘛 |
[14:34] | Come on, I’m gonna get it in this time, I will. | 我这次会丢进去的 |
[14:36] | Okay, last chance. | 好吧 最后一次 |
[14:44] | Again, I’m sorry. | 对不起 又打到你了 |
[14:49] | You know what, maybe I don’t need to have children. | 知道吗 或许我不需要有孩子 |
[14:53] | You know maybe I just think I do because that is what society, | 我以为我需要 只是因为社会的问题 |
[14:57] | and by that I mean my mom, | 我是指我妈 |
[15:01] | has always convinced me that I… | 她一直让我相信我… |
[15:07] | I do, I have to have children, | 我需要 我必须要有小孩 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry, I just do. | 对不起 我必须要 |
[15:14] | Yo! Can I have your attention, please, | 请大家注意 |
[15:17] | Best Man, making a toast here. | 伴郎要敬酒了 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | I remember when Barry got home from his first date with Rachel… | 我记得巴瑞第一次跟瑞秋约会回来后的情景 |
[15:29] | What?! | 怎么啦 |
[15:30] | you hired the same band I can’t use the same speech. | 你没有换乐队 却要我换祝酒词吗 |
[15:33] | Thank you, thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[15:36] | Anyway, I wish you both a wonderful life together. | 总之 祝你们白头偕老 幸福一辈子 |
[15:40] | And Rachel… | 还有瑞秋 |
[15:42] | What. | 什么 |
[15:43] | No, no, no now in all seriousness, | 不 我很认真的 |
[15:45] | it’s not a lot of women would’ve had the guts to come back here tonight, | 没有多少女人有胆量 今晚回来这里 |
[15:48] | and even fewer, who would do it with their asses hanging out! | 而且还敢露屁股回来的 那就更少了 |
[15:59] | Uh, I like to, uh, to add something to that… | 我想补充几句 |
[16:02] | Why are you adding, why are you adding, why are you adding? | 为什么要补充… |
[16:05] | Most of you don’t know me, | 你们大半都不认识我 |
[16:08] | I’m Rachel’s boyfriend. | 我是瑞秋的男朋友 |
[16:09] | Oh dear God. | 老天 |
[16:11] | Ross, uh and uh, I’d just like to say | 我叫罗斯 我想说 |
[16:15] | that it did take a lot of courage for Rachel to come here tonight. | 瑞秋真的是鼓足了勇气 今晚来到这里 |
[16:21] | And, uh, just for the record | 而且 我想澄清 |
[16:23] | she did not run out on Barry because she had syphilis. | 瑞秋并不是因为得了梅毒才逃婚的 |
[16:29] | What are you doing I’m serious. | 搞什么 我可没开玩笑 |
[16:33] | Uh, the reason she walked out on, on Barry is simply that | 她离开巴瑞的原因 其实很简单 |
[16:38] | she didn’t love him, which incidentally worked out pretty well for me. | 她并不爱他 所以呢 成就了我的美事 |
[16:53] | See you in the parking lot. | 咱们停车场见 |
[16:54] | No, Rach! | 瑞秋 |
[16:58] | And once again she is out of here. Okay who had 9:45? Um? | 她又再一次离开了 谁赌9点45分的 |
[17:17] | You know what Barr, I’m not gonna leave. | 知道吗 巴瑞 我不会走的 |
[17:20] | I probably should, but I’m not, | 我大概应该走 但是我不走 |
[17:23] | see ’cause I promised myself that I would make it through | 因为我答应自己 至少要 |
[17:25] | at least one of your weddings. | 参加完一次你的婚礼 |
[17:31] | See now, tonight, all I really wanted was | 今晚 其实我只想要 |
[17:33] | to make it though this evening with a little bit of | 安然度过 保留一点点的 |
[17:37] | grace and dignity. | 风度跟尊严 |
[17:40] | Well, I guess we can all agree that’s not gonna happen. | 我想我们都同意 那是不可能的了 |
[17:47] | There’s nothing really left to say | 我想也没什么好说的了 |
[17:52] | except…. | 除了 |
[17:59] | Her name was Lola. | 她的名字叫劳拉 |
[18:02] | She was a showgirl. | 是个歌舞女郎 |
[18:07] | With yellow feathers, feathers in her hair, | 头上装饰着黄色羽毛 |
[18:11] | and a dress cut down to there. She would… | 裙子开放而性感 她会 |
[18:16] | Marenge, | 跳梅伦格舞 |
[18:17] | …marenge, thank you honey, | 跳梅伦格舞 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:19] | and do the cha-cha. | 还会跳恰恰 |
[18:21] | And while she liked to be a star, | 在她努力成为一个明星的那段日子里 |
[18:24] | Tony always tended bar. | 托尼为了她一直在酒吧工作 |
[18:27] | At the, wait, wait, everybody.. | 等等 大家一起来 |
[18:29] | Everybody! | 大家一起来 |
[18:30] | At the Copa, Copa Cabana | 在古巴 古巴卡巴那 |
[18:34] | The hottest spot north of Havana. | 哈瓦那北方最繁华的地方 |
[18:37] | At the Copa, Coo-pa Ca-ban-a, | 在古巴 古巴卡巴那 |
[18:41] | music and fashion were always the passion, | 音乐与时髦永享激情 |
[18:44] | at the Copa…. | 在古巴… |
[18:52] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我愿意 |
[18:56] | You’ll do what? | 你愿意什么 |
[18:57] | If kids is what I takes to be with you then kids it is. | 如果必须有孩子才能和你在一起 那就有吧 |
[19:01] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[19:02] | If I have to I’ll, I’ll do all again , | 如果必须的话 我就再来一次 |
[19:05] | I’ll do the 4 o’clock feeding thing, | 我会四点起来喂奶 |
[19:08] | I’ll go to the P.T.A. meetings, I’ll coach the soccer team. | 我会参加家长会 我会当足球队的教练 |
[19:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:13] | Yeah, if I have to. | 对 如果必须的话 |
[19:16] | Monica, | 莫妮卡 |
[19:20] | I don’t wanna lose you, | 我不想失去你 |
[19:23] | so if I have to do it all over again, then I will. | 所以如果我必须得重来一次 我还是会的 |
[19:30] | You’re the most wonderful man. | 你真是我遇见过的最棒的男人 |
[19:36] | And if you hadn’t of said | 如果你没说 |
[19:38] | ‘if I have to’ like seventeen times, | “如果必须的话” 说了那么多遍 |
[19:43] | then I’d be saying ‘okay, let’s do it.’ | 那么我会说 “好吧 咱们生吧” |
[19:47] | But you’re not. | 但是你不会 |
[19:51] | Oh my God, | 天啊 |
[19:54] | I can’t believe what I’m getting ready to say. | 真不敢相信我就要这么说了 |
[20:00] | I wanna have a baby, | 我想要一个孩子 |
[20:05] | but I don’t wanna have one | 但我不想跟一个 |
[20:07] | with someone who doesn’t really wanna have one. | 并不是真的想要孩子的人一起生 |
[20:12] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:26] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[20:30] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:39] | So what now? | 现在呢 |
[20:42] | I guess we just keep dancing. | 现在我们就只能一直跳下去了 |
[21:02] | Where is she, Where is she? | 她在哪里 她在哪里 |
[21:04] | Oh, hey, I have a question, where is she? | 我有个问题 她在哪里 |
[21:06] | Chandler, relax, Chandler, she’ll be here. | 钱德勒 你放心吧 她会来的 |
[21:11] | Ooh, oh, oh, that’s her. | 她来了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, ’cause life’s just that kind. | 对 因为人生真美好 |
[21:18] | Chandler, you gotta stop staring at the door. | 钱德勒 你不能盯着门看 |
[21:20] | It’s like a watched pot, you know if you keep looking at it | 这就像心急水不开一样 如果你一直盯着 |
[21:23] | then the door is to, never gonna boil. | 那扇门就永远不会开的 |
[21:26] | I think what you have to do is try not to… | 我认为你必须试着不去… |
[21:35] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[21:39] | Oh…..My…..God!! | 我的天 |
[21:54] | Oh…..My…..God!! | 我的天 |
[22:06] | All right I’ve been feeling incredibly guilty about this, | 好吧 我一直觉得好对不起你 |
[22:09] | because I wanna be a good friend, | 因为我想当个好朋友 |
[22:11] | and dammit I am a good friend. | 该死 我是个好朋友 |
[22:12] | So just, just shut up and close your eyes. | 所以 闭嘴并且闭上眼睛 |
[22:21] | You are a good friend, | 你真是好朋友 |
[22:24] | ‘course the audition was this morning, and I didn’t get it. | 试镜是今天早上 我出局了 |
[22:28] | But that was a hell of a kiss. | 但是你吻技真不错 |
[22:30] | Rachel is a very lucky girl. | 瑞秋是个很幸运的女孩 |