时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Janice has a question. Who of the six of you… | 我想问一个问题 你们当中有哪一个人 |
[00:06] | has slept with who of the six of you? | 跟你们当中的另一个人睡过 |
[00:11] | Wow, it’s like a dirty math problem. | 好色的数学问题 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry, the answer there would be none of us. | 很抱歉 答案是一个也没有 |
[00:17] | Come on, over the years, | 这么多年 |
[00:19] | none of you ever got, you know drunk and stupid? | 你们难道没有喝醉做过蠢事吗 |
[00:22] | Well, that’s really a different question. | 那是另外一个问题 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry I find it hard to believe | 抱歉 我很难相信 |
[00:27] | that a group of people who spends this much time together… | 一群成天混在一起的人 |
[00:29] | as you guys do has never bumped uglies. | 居然没爆过丑闻 |
[00:33] | There was that one time Monica and Rachel got together. | 有一次 莫妮卡曾经和瑞秋在一起 |
[00:37] | What? | 什么 |
[00:38] | Excuse me, there was no “time.” | 你说什么呢 没有”有一次” |
[00:42] | Okay, but let’s say there was. | 那就假设有 |
[00:44] | How might that go? | 会怎么样 |
[00:48] | Okay, okay, well then answer me this: | 好吧好吧 那就告诉我 |
[00:51] | Have any of you ever almost…? | 你们有没有差一点… |
[00:57] | – Anybody need more coffee? – Hey,there’s a dog out there! | -还有谁要咖啡 -外面有狗狗 |
[01:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:22] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:25] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:31] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:36] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:53] | – That is so unfortunate. – What? | -太可惜了 -怎么了 |
[01:56] | Cute naked guy is really starting to put on weight. | 可爱裸男越来越肥了 |
[02:00] | Okay, I’ll be back in just a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[02:02] | Phoebe, I’m sorry that I left lipstick marks on the phone. | 菲比 抱歉我的口红印到电话筒上了 |
[02:06] | You didn’t leave lipstick marks on the phone. | 你没有在电话上留下口红印啊 |
[02:09] | Then it must have been you. Bye. | 那肯定是你干的 再见 |
[02:13] | Bye-bye. | 走好不送 |
[02:15] | – That’s why I moved out. – Hey, while we’re on that… | -所以我才要搬走 -说到这件事 |
[02:19] | when are you gonna tell my sister you don’t live here anymore? | 你准备什么时候告诉我老妹 你不住这里了 |
[02:23] | I think on some level, she already knows. | 在某种程度上 她已经知道了 |
[02:25] | Phoebe, she doesn’t know you sneak out every night… | 菲比 她不知道你每天晚上溜出去 |
[02:28] | she doesn’t know that you sneak back every morning… | 她不知道你每天早上溜回来 |
[02:30] | and she doesn’t know that you’ve been living with | 她也不知道你已经去外婆家 |
[02:31] | your Grandmother’s for a week now. | 住一个星期了 |
[02:33] | Okay, well, maybe not on those levels. | 好吧 也许还没到这个程度 |
[02:41] | I’m never gonna find a roommate. Ever. | 我永远也找不到室友了 |
[02:44] | Nobody good? | 没有好人选 |
[02:45] | Let’s see. There was the guy with the ferrets. | 想想看 有个家伙养了雪貂 |
[02:47] | That’s plural. | 是一堆哦 |
[02:50] | The spitter. | 有一个爱吐口水 |
[02:51] | Oh and yes. The guy who enjoyed my name so much… | 对了 还有一个觉得我的名字很好玩 |
[02:54] | he felt the need to make a noise every time he said it. | 每次念都要发出怪声 |
[02:57] | “Nice to meet you,Chandler Bing. Bing!” | “幸会 钱德勒·宾 叮” |
[02:59] | “Great apartment, Chandler Bing. Bing!” | “这房子好棒啊 钱德勒·宾 叮” |
[03:03] | So how many more do you have tomorrow? | 明天还有几个 |
[03:05] | Two. This photographer who seemed really dull… | 两个 一个看起来很无趣的摄影师 |
[03:08] | and this actor guy who I’m not sure about. | 和一个捉摸不透的演员 |
[03:10] | Because when he called I answered the phone “Chandler Bing”… | 他打来电话 我说”钱德勒·宾” |
[03:13] | he said, “Whoa! Short message!” | 他居然说 “哇 好短的留言啊” |
[03:18] | Ross, foot on the floor or come over no more. | 罗斯 把脚放下 否则以后不准来了 |
[03:23] | Your dresser is missing, but this she notices. | 你的梳妆台都不见了 可她只注意到这个 |
[03:26] | – What? – I have to go. | -你说什么 -我该走了 |
[03:31] | Carol should be home by now,so…. | 卡罗尔应该回家了 所以… |
[03:33] | – How’s it going with you guys? – Better, actually. | -你们两个还好吗 -有起色了 |
[03:36] | You know I think I finally figured out | 我想我终于搞清楚了 |
[03:38] | why we’re having so much trouble lately. | 我们最近总闹别扭的原因 |
[03:39] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. You know how I have you guys? | -真的吗 -对 我有你们这么多好朋友 |
[03:42] | She doesn’t have any close friends that are just hers. | 她自己没有要好的朋友 |
[03:45] | But last week, she met this woman at the gym, | 不过上星期她在健身房认识了一个 |
[03:47] | “Susan” something. | 叫苏珊的女人 |
[03:50] | And they really hit it off, and I think it’s gonna make a difference. | 她们一拍即合 我想情况会有不同的 |
[03:57] | So, Eric… | 艾瑞克 |
[03:59] | what kind of photography do you do? | 你是哪一种摄影师 |
[04:01] | Oh,mostly fashion. | 大部分是流行时尚 |
[04:03] | So there may be models here from time to time. I hope that’s cool. | 所以时不时会有模特过来 没关系吧 |
[04:08] | Yes, that is cool. | 没关系 |
[04:10] | Because I have models here, you know… | 因为我这有模特来的几率 |
[04:14] | never. | 是零 |
[04:17] | What else? Oh, yeah. | 还有什么呢 对了 |
[04:19] | During the summer I spend most weekends at my sister’s beach house… | 夏天我基本都去我姐的海边小屋度周末 |
[04:22] | which you’re welcome to use by the way. | 也欢迎你去玩 |
[04:24] | Although I should probably tell you, she’s a porn star. | 不过我得告诉你 她是色情片女星 |
[04:30] | Well, listen. I still have one more person to meet. | 听我说 我还要见一个人 |
[04:33] | But unless it turns out to be your sister… | 不过除非是你姐姐 |
[04:36] | I think your chances are pretty good. | 你的机会应该很大 |
[04:39] | All right. | 来吧 |
[04:46] | Bedroom, bathroom, living room. | 卧房 浴室 客厅 |
[04:47] | This right here is the kitchen, and thanks for coming by. Bye-bye. | 这里是厨房 谢谢你来 再见 |
[04:52] | Don’t you, don’t you wanna ask me any questions? | 你不想问我问题吗 |
[04:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:00] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[05:02] | Well, I’m an actor. | 我是演员 |
[05:05] | I’m fairly neat. | 我很爱干净 |
[05:07] | I got my own TV. | 我自己有电视 |
[05:09] | Oh, and don’t worry, I’m totally okay with the gay thing. | 你放心 我不排斥同性恋 |
[05:16] | What gay thing? | 什么同性恋 |
[05:18] | Just, you know, in general. | 就是一般的 |
[05:20] | The whole “people-being-gay” thing. | 同性恋的那些事 |
[05:24] | Totally cool with that. | 我完全不在意 |
[05:30] | Okay, Jerry. Thanks for stopping by. | 杰瑞 谢谢你来 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God! | 好帅 |
[05:50] | Hey, Mon. | 莫妮卡 |
[05:52] | – Wanna hear something that sucks? – Do I ever! | -想听一件很烂的事吗 -你见我听过吗 |
[05:56] | – Chris says they’re closing down the bar. – No way! | -克里斯说酒吧要停业了 -不会吧 |
[06:00] | Apparently, they’re turning it into some kind of coffee place. | 听说这里要改成一家咖啡馆 |
[06:02] | Just coffee? | 只卖咖啡 |
[06:04] | – Where are we gonna hang out now? – You got me. | -那我们以后去哪里玩 -我怎么知道 |
[06:07] | Can I get a beer please? | 请来瓶啤酒 |
[06:08] | Did you pick a roommate? | 室友挑好了吗 |
[06:10] | – You betcha. – ls it the ltalian guy? | -那当然 -是那个意大利帅哥吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, right. | 怎么可能 |
[06:15] | He’s so cute. | 他多帅啊 |
[06:17] | Yes, that’s what I want. A roommate I can walk around with… | 那正是我想要的 找个帅哥当室友 |
[06:20] | and be referred to as “the funny one.” | 我就变成”搞笑那个” |
[06:22] | Pool table’s free. Rack them up. | 台球桌空了 准备一下 |
[06:24] | I’ll be back in just a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[06:25] | Get ready for me to whip your butt. | 准备让我打屁股吧 |
[06:27] | Okay, but after that, we’re shooting some pool. | 好 不过之后要打球 |
[06:32] | No no… Excuse me? Hello? Hi. | 不对 很抱歉 麻烦过来下 |
[06:36] | My friend ordered an onion… | 我朋友点的是洋葱 |
[06:39] | … not an olive. | 不是橄榄 |
[06:41] | And I ordered a rum and Diet Coke… | 我点的是朗姆酒加健怡可乐 |
[06:44] | …which I don’t think this is. | 这杯不是 |
[06:46] | – I am so sorry. – That’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[06:50] | I mean how hard is it to get a couple drinks right, huh? | 准备饮料能有多难 |
[06:55] | Well… | 好了 |
[06:56] | I would like to propose a toast… | 我们来敬酒 |
[06:59] | …to the woman who, in one year from today, will become… | 敬这位女士 一年后的今天就会成为 |
[07:03] | Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S. | 牙科博士 巴瑞·法伯医生夫人 |
[07:07] | I think it’s time to see the ring again. | 我想应该再秀一次戒指了 |
[07:14] | Isn’t it exciting? I mean, it’s like having a boyfriend for life! | 很棒吧 就好像一辈子都有男朋友了 |
[07:22] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[07:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:29] | Well, maybe it’s just the idea of… | 也许只是想到 |
[07:32] | Barry for the rest of my life. | 一辈子要跟巴瑞在一起 |
[07:35] | I don’t know, I think l…. | 我不知道 我觉得… |
[07:36] | I feel like I need to have one last fling | 我想来个最后的放纵 |
[07:39] | you know, just to sort of get it out of my system. | 好永远忘记这种事 |
[07:44] | – Rachel, stop! – You’re so bad! | -瑞秋 别说了 -你好坏 |
[07:46] | I’m serious. I really I think I need to just have some | 我说真的 我真的觉得我需要 |
[07:50] | meaningless sex, you know? | 纯欲望的性爱 |
[07:53] | With the next guy I see. | 就跟下一个我看到的男人 |
[08:02] | Excuse me, I seem to have dropped my ball. | 抱歉 我的球好像掉了 |
[08:07] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[08:12] | And now I’ve picked it up again. | 我又把它捡起来了 |
[08:17] | My God! I went to high school with her. | 天哪 那是我的高中同学 |
[08:20] | Rachel. Hi. | 瑞秋 你好 |
[08:24] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[08:25] | Look! Hi! What do you think? | 快看 你觉得如何 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[08:30] | You can’t even see where the Titanic hit it. | 泰坦尼克号撞的地方都看不到 |
[08:33] | Yes, his name is Barry. He’s a doctor, thank you very much. | 没错 他叫巴瑞 是一位医生 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Just like you always wanted. Congratulations. | 这是你的梦想 恭喜你 |
[08:39] | Thank you. So how about you? Are you seeing anybody? | 谢谢 那你呢 有对象吗 |
[08:43] | Not right now. | 目前没有 |
[08:45] | Oh, well, that’s okay. | 哎哟 没关系的 |
[08:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:54] | So I think I’ll get back to my friend. | 我要去找我朋友了 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah. Sure, sure, sure. | 好的 好的 |
[09:02] | Listen, can we please have lunch the next time I’m in the city? | 下次我来 我们一起吃午饭如何 |
[09:06] | That’d be great. | 好啊 |
[09:07] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[09:10] | Ten bucks says I never see that woman again in my life. | 十块钱赌我这辈子都不会再见到她 |
[09:15] | No, honey, really. It’s fine. | 不 亲爱的 真的没关系 |
[09:17] | Just… | 你就… |
[09:19] | …go with Susan. | 跟苏珊去吧 |
[09:21] | Really, I think | 真的 我觉得… |
[09:22] | No, I think girls’ night out is a great idea. | 我觉得女生一起出门很好啊 |
[09:27] | Okay. Okay. Bye. | 好的 好的 拜 |
[09:29] | What are they doing? | 她们要做什么 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. Something girly. | 不知道 女生做的事 |
[09:36] | Hey, you’re early. | 你回来早了 |
[09:38] | What are you doing with the lamp? | 你拿着那盏灯做什么 |
[09:40] | Just taking it to get rewired. | 拿去换电线 |
[09:44] | Don’t take it to the same place you took the stereo. | 别送去修音响那家 |
[09:46] | ‘Cause they’ve had that for over a week. | 他们已经修一星期了 |
[09:56] | No, no. Mr. Heckles, no one is making any noise up here. | 没有 哈克先生 我们没有制造噪音 |
[10:00] | You’re disturbing my oboe practice. | 你们打扰我练习双簧管了 |
[10:02] | – You don’t play the oboe. – I could play the oboe. | -你又不会吹双簧管 -我可以吹 |
[10:06] | Then I’m going to have to ask you to keep it down. | 那就请你小声一点 |
[10:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:16] | Hi, I’m Eric, I’m gonna be Chandler’s new roommate. | 你好 我是艾瑞克 钱德勒的新室友 |
[10:19] | I’m Chandler’s new roommate. | 我才是钱德勒的新室友 |
[10:22] | – I don’t think so. – I could be Chandler’s new roommate. | -不是吧 -我可以当钱德勒的新室友 |
[10:25] | But he told me over the phone… | 但是他打电话告诉我… |
[10:27] | He told me in person. | 他是亲口告诉我的 |
[10:29] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[10:31] | I’m going to go into my new apartment now. | 我要回我的新公寓了 |
[10:54] | Hi again. | 又见面了 |
[11:03] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[11:05] | No no…Don’t thank me. Thank the jerk that didn’t showed up. | 别谢我 谢那个没出现的混蛋 |
[11:09] | Okay, I gotta get to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[11:13] | You need some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:13] | No, thanks. I got it. | 不用了 多谢 我可以 |
[11:15] | No, I don’t! | 我不行 |
[11:18] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[11:21] | I stood up too fast. Got a little head rush. | 我起来得太快了 头有点晕 |
[11:25] | It’s the heat. | 太热了 |
[11:29] | And the humidity. | 而且又湿 |
[11:33] | That’s… | 加起来 |
[11:35] | …a tough combination. | 实在蛮难受的 |
[11:41] | Do you want to come in for some lemonade? | 想不想进来喝杯柠檬汁 |
[11:44] | Like you wouldn’t believe. | 想得不得了 |
[11:53] | This is a great place. | 你家好漂亮 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Just make yourself comfortable. | 不要客气 |
[12:01] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[12:05] | So this place is really my grandmother’s. | 这其实是我奶奶的房子 |
[12:11] | I got it from her when she moved to Florida. | 她搬去佛罗里达州 我才能住 |
[12:13] | Otherwise I could never afford a place like this. | 否则我根本租不起这样的公寓 |
[12:20] | So if the landlord ever asks… | 要是房东问起 |
[12:22] | I’m an 87- year- old woman | 你就说我是87岁 |
[12:24] | who’s afraid of her VCR. You thirsty? | 害怕录像机的老太太 你渴吗 |
[12:26] | You bet I am! | 渴得不得了 |
[12:30] | Okay… | 好 |
[12:31] | … here’s your penis! | 这是你的老二 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God! What the hell are you doing? | 天哪 你在干什么 |
[12:42] | You said, “You wanna come in for some lemonade?” | 你问我想不想进来喝柠檬汁 |
[12:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:48] | Were you just gonna give me lemonade? | 你只是要给我柠檬汁吗 |
[12:49] | Ya-huh. | 是啊 |
[12:51] | Cover yourself up! | 赶快遮起来 |
[12:53] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[12:54] | God, I don’t believe this! | 老天 我真不敢相信 |
[12:56] | Someone asks you in for lemonade | 人家请你喝柠檬汁 |
[12:58] | and to you that means they want to have sex? | 你就认为是想跟你上床吗 |
[13:00] | Usually, yeah. Well, not just lemonade. | 通常是啊 不只柠檬汁啦 |
[13:03] | Iced tea, sometimes juice. | 冰茶啦 果汁啦 |
[13:07] | Look, sorry. I just | 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[13:10] | I thought you liked me. | 我以为你喜欢我 |
[13:11] | I’m such a jerk. | 我真混蛋 |
[13:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:19] | I suppose it could happen to anyone. | 任何人都会碰上这种事 |
[13:21] | Not anyone I know, but…. | 我不认识这种人 不过… |
[13:26] | By the way, I can still see it. | 我还是看得到 |
[13:39] | Pheebs? | 菲比 |
[13:41] | Where’s your bed? | 你的床呢 |
[13:44] | It’s not in the apartment? | 不在屋里吗 |
[13:50] | No. | 不是吧 |
[13:53] | I can’t believe this is happening again. | 居然又发生这种事了 |
[13:56] | – What? – Okay, enough with the third degree! | -什么 -好吧 别拷问我了 |
[14:02] | I-I, I don’t live here anymore. | 我… 我不住这里了 |
[14:05] | – What are you talking about? – I’m sorry. | -你在说什么 -对不起 |
[14:08] | I-I-I, I don’t live here anymore. | 我… 我不住这里了 |
[14:13] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[14:15] | But, you know, everybody else knows. | 但是其他人都知道 |
[14:20] | Everybody knows? | 大家都知道 |
[14:22] | That was supposed to be a good thing. I forget why. | 这本来是好事 但是我忘了原因 |
[14:28] | Monica, I… | 莫妮卡 我… |
[14:29] | Do you know, okay, do you know I couldn’t sleep for like a month | 知道吗 我曾经一整个月睡不着 |
[14:33] | because I got a dot of ink on one of the sofa cushions? | 就因为一个沙发靠垫 被我沾上了一滴墨水 |
[14:36] | You could’ve just turned the cushion over. | 你可以把它翻面啊 |
[14:38] | I would have, except I had a big spaghetti stain on the other side. | 我也想啊 但另一面沾上了意大利面酱汁 |
[14:42] | What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | Okay, this is what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[14:45] | I need to live in a land where people can spill! | 我要住在可以打翻东西的地方 |
[14:50] | Well, you can spill. | 你可以打翻东西啊 |
[14:52] | In the sink. | 在水槽里 |
[14:54] | Oh, honey. It’s not your fault, you know. This is who you are. | 亲爱的 不是你不好 你就是这样的人 |
[14:59] | And I love you. And I want us to be friends. | 我爱你 我想跟你做朋友 |
[15:02] | And if I keep living here, I don’t see that happening. | 要是我继续住这里 那是不可能的 |
[15:07] | – I love you too. – Good. | -我也爱你 -那就好 |
[15:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | What? I’m just sad. | 什么 我只是很难过 |
[15:17] | No, you’re not. You’re wondering which cushion it is. | 才怪 你在想是哪一个垫子 |
[15:27] | So what are you watching? | 在看什么 |
[15:30] | Baywatch. | 《海滩游侠》 |
[15:32] | What’s it about? | 讲什么的 |
[15:35] | Lifeguards. | 救生员 |
[15:38] | Well, it sounds kind of stup… | 听起来蛮蠢… |
[15:41] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[15:44] | Nicole Eggert. | 妮可·艾格 |
[15:45] | You’ll like her. | 你会喜欢上她的 |
[15:53] | Wow! Look at them run! | 哇 她们在跑 |
[15:57] | They do that a lot. | 她们经常这样 |
[16:01] | Hey, you want a beer? | 你要喝啤酒吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I’ll go get one. | 我去拿 |
[16:04] | No, no. Don’t get up. I got a cooler here. | 别起来 这有冰桶 |
[16:11] | – Hello! – Hey. | -有人吗 -嘿 |
[16:13] | Do you have any beers? We’re out of beers. | 你有啤酒吗 我们的喝完了 |
[16:15] | Help yourself. | 自己拿 |
[16:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:22] | Phoebe moved out. | 菲比搬走了 |
[16:26] | Right. | 对 |
[16:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[16:29] | Am I so hard to live with? | 我真的这么难相处吗 |
[16:32] | Is this why I don’t have a boyfriend? | 所以才找不到男朋友吗 |
[16:34] | No, you don’t have a boyfriend because…. | 不是 你没有男朋友是因为… |
[16:39] | I don’t know why you don’t have a boyfriend. | 我不知道为什么 |
[16:43] | You should have a boyfriend. | 你应该有男朋友的 |
[16:47] | I think so. | 我也这么认为 |
[16:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:52] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[16:56] | Listen, you are one of my favorite people | 听我说 你是我最喜欢的人之一 |
[16:59] | and the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known in real life. | 还是我在现实中所认识的 最漂亮的女人 |
[17:21] | Where is everybody? | 人都在哪里 |
[17:23] | It’s already closed. Chris gave me the keys to lock up. | 已经关门了 克里斯要我锁门 |
[17:26] | What is wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[17:27] | My marriage, I think my marriage is… | 我想我的婚姻 |
[17:30] | …is kind of over. | 应该是完蛋了 |
[17:32] | Oh, no! Why? | 不会吧 为什么 |
[17:34] | Because Carol’s a lesbian. | 因为卡罗尔是个女同性恋 |
[17:40] | And I’m not one. | 而我不是 |
[17:46] | And apparently it’s not a mix-and-match situation. | 而且这显然不是一时兴起混搭一下 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:52] | I don’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[17:56] | Oh, you poor bunny. | 可怜的孩子 |
[17:59] | I’m an idiot. | 我是白痴 |
[18:01] | I should have seen it. | 我早该看出来了 |
[18:03] | I mean, Carol and I would be out, | 卡罗尔和我出门时 |
[18:05] | and she’d see some beautiful woman… | 她总喜欢盯着漂亮姑娘看 |
[18:09] | …and she’d be “Ross! Look at her!” | 她会说 “罗斯 你看她” |
[18:12] | And I’d think… | 我还觉得 |
[18:14] | “God, my wife is cool.” | 天哪 我老婆真酷 |
[18:24] | Hey, do you think that Susan person is her lover? | 你觉得那个苏珊是她的情人吗 |
[18:30] | Well, now I do! | 我现在知道了 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:37] | Seven years! | 都七年了 |
[18:39] | I mean, we’ve been together seven years. | 我们在一起七年了 |
[18:43] | She’s the only woman who’s ever loved me. | 她是唯一爱过我的女人 |
[18:46] | She’s the only woman I’ve ever…. | 也是我唯一有过… |
[18:51] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[18:56] | This is nice. | 真好 |
[18:58] | I know. It is, isn’t it? | 我知道 很棒对不对 |
[19:01] | No, I mean it. This feels really good. | 我是说真的 摸起来好舒服 |
[19:06] | Is it 100% cotton? | 是纯棉的吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah! And I got it on sale too. | 对 而且还是特价品 |
[19:17] | Anyway, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[19:18] | One of the lifeguards was just about to dismantle a nuclear device. | 有一个救生员正要拆除核弹 |
[19:23] | If you want to get a drink later, we can. | 我们待会可以去喝一杯 |
[19:25] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[19:27] | Oh, and listen, it’s gonna be… | 还有 事情会… |
[19:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:37] | Maybe this wouldn’t have happened | 搞不好可以避免 |
[19:39] | if I’d been more nurturing or… | 要是我再温柔体贴一些 或是 |
[19:42] | I’d paid more attention or I… | 多注意她一点 或是我 |
[19:45] | had a uterus. | 有子宫 |
[19:50] | – I can’t believe it. – I know. | -我真不敢相信 -我知道 |
[19:51] | No, you know, you don’t deserve this. You don’t, Ross. | 你不该受这种折磨 真的 罗斯 |
[19:54] | – You’re really… You’re so good. – Thanks. | -你人这么好 -谢谢 |
[19:57] | And you’re so sweet. | 而且你很体贴 |
[19:59] | – Thanks. – And you’re kind. | -谢谢 -心肠又好 |
[20:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[20:23] | It’s okay. | 别管了 |
[20:31] | Wait, wait, wait! My foot is stuck in the pocket. | 等一下 我的脚卡在球洞里了 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | I can’t get it out. | 我弄不出来 |
[20:38] | That’s not something a girl wants to hear. | 女生可不想听到这种话 |
[20:41] | Come on, don’t start. | 你别逗我 |
[20:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:45] | Stupid balls are in the way. | 这些烂球好碍事 |
[21:07] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | That probably wouldn’t have been the most constructive solution. | 这不是最有建设性的解决方式 |
[21:14] | You have chalk on your face. | 你的脸上有粉笔灰 |
[21:18] | Ross, you’re right. | 罗斯 你说得对 |
[21:19] | I don’t know why I always thought this was real grass. | 我怎么会以为这是真的草皮呢 |
[21:29] | Honey, you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[21:32] | My wife’s a lesbian. | 我老婆是同性恋 |
[21:34] | Cool! | 酷 |
[21:39] | Ross, Joey. Joey, Ross. | 罗斯 乔伊 乔伊 罗斯 |
[21:51] | I can’t believe you came back. | 不敢相信你竟然回来了 |
[21:54] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[21:56] | I don’t wanna speak. I don’t wanna think. | 我不想说话 我不想思考 |
[22:00] | I just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me | 我只要你抱紧我 亲吻我 跟我做爱 |
[22:03] | right here right now. | 就在此时此地 |
[22:14] | Rachel, Rachel. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[22:18] | – What? – You missed the exit. | -干嘛 -你错过出口了 |
[22:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:23] | My God, what were you thinking about? | 真是的 你在想什么 |
[22:29] | Barry. | 巴瑞 |