时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, pick a card. Any card. | 好 随便选一张牌 |
[00:05] | All right, now memorize it. | 好了 记住 |
[00:07] | Show it to everybody. | 给大家看 |
[00:10] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[00:11] | All right. Give it back to me. | 好 还给我 |
[00:18] | Five of hearts. | 红心5 |
[00:20] | Real magic does exist. | 这真是太神奇了 |
[00:23] | Joey, how do you do it? | 乔伊 你是怎么做到的 |
[00:25] | I can’t tell you that. | 天机不可泄漏 |
[00:30] | Somebody’s at the door on the ceiling. | 天花板上有人叫门了 |
[00:33] | That’s our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor. | 我们楼上的芳邻吵得要命 |
[00:36] | He took up the carpets, and now you can hear everything. | 他把地毯拆掉了 现在什么都能听到 |
[00:39] | Why don’t you go up there ask him to just, “Step lightly, please?” | 你干嘛不上去要求他”轻声慢步”呢 |
[00:44] | I have, like five times. But the guy is so charming… | 我试过五次了 但那家伙魅力无穷 |
[00:47] | I go up there to yell, then I end up apologizing to him. | 我上去大呼小叫 可最后还要跟他赔不是 |
[00:50] | That is silly! | 太荒谬了 |
[00:53] | I’ll go up there and I’ll tell him to keep it down. | 我上去叫他小声点 |
[00:55] | – All right, be my guest. – Good luck. | -好 请便 -祝你好运 |
[00:57] | All right, all right… | 好啦好啦 |
[00:58] | if you wanna know how I did it, I’ll show you. | 如果你们真想知道 我就告诉你们 |
[01:02] | When you handed me back the card, what you didn’t see was… | 你把牌还给我的时候 趁你们不注意 |
[01:05] | I looked at it so fast, it was invisible to the naked eye. | 我很快地看了一眼 肉眼是看不到的 |
[01:10] | I just did it. | 我刚看了 |
[01:13] | Just did it again. | 又看了一眼 |
[01:16] | Here, I’ll slow it down so you guys can see it. Ready? | 我放慢动作好让你们看清楚 准备好没 |
[01:21] | Oh, I got it now! | 我懂了 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:55] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:57] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:00] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:05] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:08] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:14] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:16] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:19] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:24] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:35] | Anybody got a length of rope about 6 feet long, | 谁有一条六尺长的绳子 |
[02:38] | with a noose at the end? | 末端有个绞索的 |
[02:39] | – Honey, what’s the matter? – I just saw Janice. | -亲爱的 怎么了 -我刚看到珍妮斯了 |
[02:43] | She was at Rockefeller Center, skating with her husband. | 她在洛克菲勒中心和她丈夫溜冰 |
[02:46] | She looked so happy. | 看起来幸福得很 |
[02:48] | I almost feel bad for whipping that kid’s pretzel at them. | 我几乎不忍心拿那个小孩的椒盐卷饼打他们 |
[02:54] | I remember the first time I saw that girl | 我记得跟凯萨琳分手后 |
[02:55] | Katherine after we broke up. | 第一次跟她见面的情形 |
[02:57] | She was walking with her friend, Donna. Just laugh and talk. | 她跟她朋友唐娜走在一块儿说笑 |
[03:00] | God, it killed me! | 老天 我难过死了 |
[03:02] | Yes, but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon. | 但你那天下午和她们两个上床了 |
[03:07] | Sorry, I just any excuse to tell that story. | 不好意思 我就是想说那件事 |
[03:12] | Hey, Chandler, there’s a party tomorrow. You’ll feel better then. | 钱德勒 明天开派对 你会高兴起来的 |
[03:15] | Oh, you know what. I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[03:17] | You don’t have to throw a party for me. | 你们不必为我开派对 |
[03:19] | It’s Joey’s birthday. | 是乔伊的生日派对 |
[03:23] | Oh, well. Then if anybody should have a party, it should be him. | 如果有人要开派对 那肯定非乔伊莫属 |
[03:29] | I cannot believe she’s still up there. | 我真不敢相信她还在楼上 |
[03:40] | Well, he totally screwed up the punch line. | 他完全讲砸了笑话的关键 |
[03:43] | You know, it’s supposed to be | 应该是 |
[03:53] | How’s that coffee coming, dear? | 咖啡好了没有 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | Yeah, right away, Mr. IKaplan. | 马上来 卡普兰先生 |
[03:56] | I’m not suppose to drink coffee. It makes me gassy. | 我不应该喝咖啡 老是放屁 |
[04:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:03] | I’ll bet you’re thinking, “What’s an intelligent girl… | 你一定在想 “我这么聪明的女孩 |
[04:07] | who wants to be in fashion doing making coffee?” | 有志在服装界大展鸿图 怎么在这里泡咖啡” |
[04:10] | You got me. | 被你猜中了 |
[04:12] | Don’t think I haven’t noticed your potential. | 别以为我没注意到你的潜力 |
[04:15] | I’ve got a project for you that’s a lot more related to fashion. | 我有一份和时装很有关系的工作要交给你 |
[04:20] | – How does that sound? – That sounds great! | -听起来怎么样 -太棒了 |
[04:22] | Come on over here, sweetheart, come on. | 过来 亲爱的 来吧 |
[04:24] | Thank you so much. Mr. IKaplan. Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 卡普兰先生 太感谢了 |
[04:26] | I need these hangers separated ASAP. | 我要你马上把这些衣架分开 |
[04:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:38] | Oh, God, I hate my job! I hate it. I hate my job, I hate it. | 老天 我痛恨我的工作 恨死了 |
[04:40] | I know, honey. I’m sorry. | 我知道亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[04:42] | I want to quit, but then I think I should stick it out. | 我想辞职 但我又觉得应该挺下去 |
[04:45] | Then I think: | 然后我又想 |
[04:47] | “Why would such a person stay in such a demeaning job | 为什么有人会做这种有损尊严的工作 |
[04:50] | just because it’s remotely related to the field they’re interested in? | 难道就因为这份工作和兴趣有一点点关系吗 |
[04:56] | Gee, I don’t know, Rach. | 老天 我不知道 瑞秋 |
[04:58] | Order up! I got Yentl Soup, James Beans, | 点菜吧 杨朵汤 詹姆斯豆 |
[05:01] | and a Howdy, hold the Doody. | 还有扯线玩偶豪迪杜迪 |
[05:03] | Honey, come on, I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 亲爱的 对不起 我不是… |
[05:05] | I don’t mind paying my dues, you know. | 我不介意吃苦 |
[05:07] | You know, it’s just how much am I gonna learn about fashion… | 但搀扶得了关节炎的女裁缝上厕所 |
[05:10] | by walking Myra, the arthritic seamstress… | 我要怎样才能够 |
[05:12] | to the bathroom? | 学会什么叫时装 |
[05:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:17] | Is my misery amusing to you? | 我的痛苦很好笑吗 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry, I was just…. | 对不起 我只是… |
[05:22] | It’s not funny. This is actually my job. | 这不好笑 这就是我的工作 |
[05:25] | Believe me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我是过来人 |
[05:27] | I had to sort mannequin heads at that Mannequins Plus. | 我以前曾在人体模特公司给模特头分类 |
[05:31] | Oh, well then. So I’m just gonna go back to talking to my friend here. | 那么 我要继续跟我朋友聊天 |
[05:34] | You can go back to enjoying your little hamburger. | 你可以继续享用你的汉堡 |
[05:40] | Just one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:41] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[05:43] | I work at Bloomingdale’s. | 我在布明岱尔百货上班 |
[05:45] | I might know of a job possibly, if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣 我知道一个工作机会 |
[05:51] | Do you want my pickle? | 想吃我的腌黄瓜吗 |
[05:59] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[06:00] | – Hey, Gunther. – Hi. | -甘瑟 -你好 |
[06:01] | You’re going on a date with the noisy guy upstairs? | 你要跟楼上吵闹的邻居约会吗 |
[06:04] | Well, he’s very charming. | 他很迷人 |
[06:07] | I know he’s too charming! | 他太迷人了 |
[06:08] | But if you two start going out, | 但如果你们交往 |
[06:09] | then it’s gonna make it much harder for me to hate him. | 我就更难讨厌他了 |
[06:11] | Well, you’ll just going to have to try. | 你只有尽力而为了 |
[06:15] | Joey? Where are the Jell-O shots? | 乔伊 果冻酒哪里去了 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. Chandler’s supposed to be passing them… | 不知道 钱德勒应该要派发的 |
[06:21] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[06:23] | Hello-dee-lo! | 哈罗 |
[06:25] | Well, somebody’s feeling better. | 看来你心情好多了 |
[06:29] | – Stick out your tongue! – Take off your shirt! | -把舌头伸出来 -把衣服脱下来 |
[06:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:37] | How many of this did you have? These’re pure vodka. | 你吃了多少 这是纯伏特加做的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, Jell-O. Just like Mom used to make. | 对 果冻 我妈以前做的就是这味道 |
[06:45] | The most unbelievable thing happened to me today. | 我今天碰上了最不可思议的事 |
[06:49] | So I’m having lunch at Monica’s | 我在莫妮卡的餐厅吃午饭 |
[06:50] | and this guy starts talking to me… | 有个家伙跟我说话 |
[06:52] | and it turns out he works for a buyer at Bloomingdale’s. | 原来他是布明岱尔百货的采购助理 |
[06:54] | There happens to be an opening in his department! | 他们的部门要招人 |
[06:56] | So I gave him my phone number… | 我就把我的电话给了他 |
[06:58] | and he’s gonna call me this weekend | 他这个周末要打给我 |
[06:59] | to see if he can get me an interview! | 看看能不能帮我安排面试 |
[07:01] | – Wow! – I know. | -太好了 -就是 |
[07:03] | What? So this guy’s helping you for no apparent reason? | 那家伙没有任何理由地帮你吗 |
[07:08] | And he’s a total stranger? | 你根本不认识他 |
[07:11] | Yeah. His name is “Mark” something. | 对 他叫”马克”什么的 |
[07:14] | Sounds like “Mark Something” wants to have some sex! | 看来”马克什么”的不怀好意 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么 |
[07:20] | I’m just saying, I mean, why else would he | 不然他干嘛 |
[07:22] | swoop in and out of nowhere for no reason? | 莫名其妙地冒出来 |
[07:25] | To be nice? | 日行一善啊 |
[07:27] | Hey, Joey, are men ever nice to strange women for no reason? | 乔伊 男人会不会没企图地对陌生女子行善 |
[07:31] | – No, only for sex. – Thank you. | -不会 男人只想上床 -谢谢 |
[07:35] | So did you tell “Mark Something” about me? | 你有没有跟马克什么的提起我 |
[07:39] | I didn’t have to. Because I was wearing… | 我用不着提 因为我挂着 |
[07:41] | my “I Heart Ross” sandwich board and ringing my bell. | “我爱罗斯”的广告牌 而且一直摇铃铛 |
[07:46] | Joey! Happy birthday! | 乔伊 生日快乐 |
[07:54] | Okay, how many of that girls are you seeing? | 你看到了多少个那个女生的重影 |
[07:59] | How hammered are you? These are Joey’s sisters. | 你到底有多醉啊 她们是乔伊的姐妹 |
[08:03] | Hi, Joey’s sisters! | 嗨 乔伊的姐妹 |
[08:06] | Hey, what’re we drinking over here? | 都有些什么喝的 |
[08:08] | Well, I have a vodka and cranberry juice. | 我喝的是伏特加和小红莓汁 |
[08:11] | No kidding? | 真的 |
[08:12] | That’s the exact same drink I made myself | 我干掉我丈夫之后 |
[08:14] | right after I shot my husband. | 就是调这种酒来喝 |
[08:18] | Well, I don’t know how to talk to you. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么跟你说话 |
[08:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:25] | Oh, I’m taking my ex-girlfriend of my speed dialer. | 把我前任女友的快速拨号删除 |
[08:30] | No, it’s a good thing. | 不 这是好事 |
[08:32] | Why must we dial so speedily anyway? Why must we rush through life? | 我们要快速拨号干嘛 干嘛赶来赶去的 |
[08:36] | Why can’t we savor the precious moments? | 我们为什么不慢慢享受美好时光 |
[08:38] | Those are some huge breasts you have! | 你胸部好大 |
[08:44] | So I heard about this Mark guy that Rachel met today. | 我听说瑞秋今天遇到个叫马克的家伙 |
[08:49] | – Isn’t it great? – Oh, yeah. | -很棒吧 -是啊 |
[08:52] | Yeah, pretty good. He sounds like a nice, good guy. | 对 是很棒 听起来他是个好人 |
[08:55] | Oh, he is. And he is so dreamy! | 对 他可迷人了 |
[08:58] | I mean, when he left, I actually used the phrase: | 他走的时候 我引用了经典的胡言乱语 |
[09:01] | “Hummina, hummina, hummina.” | 哈米娜 哈米娜 哈米娜 |
[09:05] | That’s excellent. | 太好了 |
[09:10] | So he’s “just a nice guy.” | 这么说他只是个大好人罢了 |
[09:14] | Do you really think this Mark | 你真的认为这个叫马克的 |
[09:15] | doesn’t want anything in exchange for helping you? | 是不求回报地帮你吗 |
[09:18] | Well, I assume I’ll have to take showers with him. | 我想我得跟他洗鸳鸯浴 |
[09:21] | But you know that’s true of any job. | 不过哪份工作不是这样 |
[09:27] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:29] | Well, my apartment isn’t there anymore… | 我的公寓已经不存在了 |
[09:31] | because I drank it. | 因为全被我喝掉了 |
[09:35] | Where’d you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents. | 你去哪里了 你拆开所有礼物之后就不见了 |
[09:39] | I ended up in the storage room, and not alone. | 我后来跑到贮藏室 而且不止我一个人 |
[09:46] | No “woo-hooing.” No “woo-hooing.” | 不要再叫了 |
[09:50] | Why, what happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[09:54] | I fooled around with Joey’s sister. | 我上了乔伊的姐妹 |
[09:58] | That’s not the worst part. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[09:59] | What is the worst part? | 那最糟糕的是什么 |
[10:01] | I can’t remember which sister. | 我不记得是哪个姐妹 |
[10:05] | You see what men do? Don’t tell me men are nice. | 你看到没有 别说男人有好人 |
[10:08] | This is men! | 这就是男人 |
[10:13] | Are you insane? | 你疯了不成 |
[10:14] | I mean, Joey’s gonna kill you. He’s actually going to kill you dead. | 乔伊会杀了你 他真的会把你杀得死死的 |
[10:17] | Okay, You don’t think I thought of that? | 你以为我没想到吗 |
[10:20] | How can you not know which one? | 你怎么会不知道是哪一个 |
[10:22] | That’s unbelievable. | 简直无法置信 |
[10:23] | – Was it Gina? – Which one’s Gina? | -是吉娜吗 -哪个是吉娜 |
[10:26] | The dark, big hair, with airplane earrings. | 黑色蓬蓬头 戴着飞机耳环 |
[10:28] | No, that’s not Gina, that’s Dina. | 那不是吉娜 那是迪娜 |
[10:30] | You see? You can’t tell which is which either! | 看到没 你们也分不清谁是谁 |
[10:35] | We didn’t fool around with any of them. | 我们可没有跟她们胡搞 |
[10:41] | Veronica. Look, it’s got to be Veronica. The girl in the red skirt. | 一定是维罗妮卡 那个穿红裙子的女孩 |
[10:45] | I definitely stuck my tongue down her throat! | 我绝对有跟她舌吻 |
[10:48] | That was me. | 那是我 |
[10:53] | Look, when I’ve been drinking, | 我喝醉后 |
[10:54] | sometimes I tend to get overly friendly… | 有时会变得太热情 |
[10:56] | – and I’m sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[10:58] | – That’s all right. – That’s okay. | -不要紧 -没关系 |
[11:04] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你私下谈谈吗 |
[11:08] | Hey, Joey! | 嘿 乔伊 |
[11:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:13] | Why can’t we talk in here… | 我们为什么不在这里谈 |
[11:15] | with witnesses? | 这里有目击证人 |
[11:18] | I just got off the phone with my sister. | 我刚跟我妹妹通完电话 |
[11:20] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[11:21] | – Mary Angela. – Mary Angela. | -玛丽·安琪拉 -玛丽·安琪拉 |
[11:24] | Now which one is she again? | 她是哪一个 |
[11:26] | Why don’t you ask Chandler. | 不如问钱德勒吧 |
[11:28] | ‘Cause he is the one who fooled around with her. | 因为他跟人家胡搞 |
[11:29] | She told me you said you could really fall for her. | 她告诉我 你说你为她而倾倒 |
[11:33] | Now is that true? | 这是实话吗 |
[11:34] | Or are you just getting over Janice by groping my sister? | 还是你泡我妹妹只是为了忘记珍妮斯 |
[11:40] | It’s gotta be the first one. | 一定是第一个原因 |
[11:43] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:44] | That’s great! | 那太好了 |
[11:47] | You and my sister, sitting in a tree! | 你跟我妹妹坐在树上 |
[11:51] | Yep, I’m in a tree. | 对 我在树上 |
[11:55] | Did he call? Did Mark call? | 他来电话没有 马克来电话没有 |
[11:58] | No, honey I’m sorry. But the weekend’s not over yet. | 没有 我很遗憾 不过周末还没结束 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God! Is that Phoebe? | 我的天 那是菲比吗 |
[12:06] | Guess they’re back from their date. | 看来他们的约会结束了 |
[12:10] | Music! | 音乐 |
[12:13] | Very nice! | 真甜蜜 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:27] | So how are you? | 你好吗 |
[12:29] | I am good. I finished my book. | 我很好 我把书看完了 |
[12:32] | Oh yeah? What’s it about? | 是吗 讲什么的 |
[12:34] | – I don’t remember. Do you want to take a walk? – Oh, yeah. I do. | -我不记得了 你想散步吗 -想 |
[12:40] | “Dear Mary Angela: | 亲爱的玛丽·安琪拉 |
[12:42] | Hi, how’s it going? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[12:43] | This is the hardest letter I’ve ever had to write.” | 这是我所写过最难以启齿的一封信 |
[12:46] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的 |
[12:49] | How do you think Joey’s gonna react | 你写信甩掉他妹妹 |
[12:50] | when he finds out you blow off his sister with a letter? | 乔伊会对你怎么样 |
[12:52] | Well, that’s the part where you tell him that I moved to France… | 这时候你就告诉他 我搬到法国去了 |
[12:56] | when actually I’ll be in Cuba. | 事实上 我人会在古巴 |
[12:59] | Look, you’ve got to do this yourself okay? In person. | 听我说 你得亲自去做这件事 |
[13:02] | At least, you know her name. | 至少你知道她叫什么名字 |
[13:04] | You just go to the house and ask for Mary Angela. Okay? | 你只要到他家去找玛丽·安琪拉 |
[13:06] | When whichever one she is comes to the door… | 不管她是哪一个 她到门口来的时候 |
[13:09] | you take her for a walk, you let her down easy. | 请她去散个步 给她留点面子 |
[13:12] | Okay. What if Mary Angela comes to the door | 万一是玛丽·安琪拉来开门 |
[13:14] | and I ask for Mary Angela? | 而我又开口找她呢 |
[13:17] | Where in Cuba? | 你要去古巴哪里 |
[13:30] | Joey, What are you doing here? | 乔伊 你在这里干嘛 |
[13:34] | Waiting for my grandma finish my laundry. | 等我奶奶帮我洗衣服 |
[13:36] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[13:38] | I’m here to see Mary Angela. | 我来见玛丽·安琪拉 |
[13:41] | You are so the man! Come on. | 你真是男子汉 来 |
[13:45] | Now look, listen. Listen…. | 听我说 |
[13:47] | You got be cool, because my grandma doesn’t know about you two yet. | 别乱讲话 因为奶奶还不知道你们的事 |
[13:51] | And you don’t want to tick her off. | 最好不要惹她生气 |
[13:53] | She was, like, the sixth person to spit on Mussolini’s hanging body. | 她是第六个在墨索里尼的尸体上吐痰的人 |
[13:59] | Where’s Mary Angela? | 玛丽·安琪拉在哪里 |
[14:01] | She’s right in there. | 她就在那里 |
[14:05] | Hey, Chandler! | 嘿 钱德勒 |
[14:11] | I can’t believe Mark didn’t call. | 我不敢相信马克没有打电话来 |
[14:13] | It’s Sunday night and he didn’t call. | 现在是星期天晚上 他居然还没打电话来 |
[14:15] | Bummer. | 真叫人失望 |
[14:17] | Yeah, right. Look at you. You’re practically giddy. | 看看你 一脸幸灾乐祸样 |
[14:21] | I’m genuinely sorry the Mark thing didn’t work out. | 我真的很遗憾 马克没有帮到你 |
[14:24] | Look, Rach, I want only good things for you. | 听我说 瑞秋 我也是一心为你好 |
[14:28] | Wait a minute. Why don’t you just call Mark? | 等一下 为什么你不打电话给马克 |
[14:33] | I mean who says you have to sit here and wait for him? | 谁规定你得在这里痴痴地等 |
[14:36] | You’ve got to make stuff happen! | 你得主动出击 |
[14:38] | Yeah, but you don’t wanna seem too pushy. | 对 但也不能太心急 |
[14:41] | It’s not pushy. He gave her his home number. | 不会的 他把家里电话给了她 |
[14:44] | He gave you his home number, as in, to his home? | 他把家里电话给你 让你打电话到他家吗 |
[14:47] | And you don’t mind if I call, | 你不介意我打电话吧 |
[14:50] | because you only want good things for me. | 既然你是一心为我好 |
[14:52] | That’s right, good things. That is what I said. | 没错 为你好 我是这么说的 |
[14:59] | Hello, Mark? Hi, it’s Rachel Green. | 你好 马克 我是瑞秋·格林 |
[15:05] | Oh, no. Don’t you apologize. | 不 你千万别道歉 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[15:10] | He left my number at work. He was gonna get it. | 他把电话号码留在办公室 本来要去拿的 |
[15:13] | But he was helping his niece with her report on the pioneers. | 不过他得帮他侄女做研究拓荒者的报告 |
[15:17] | That is so made up! | 一听就知道是编的 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God! Tomorrow? | 我的天 明天吗 |
[15:22] | That’s No, it’s perfect. | 不 这太好了 |
[15:24] | Oh, God! Thank you so much! | 老天 太感谢你了 |
[15:27] | Great. Bye. | 太好了 再见 |
[15:28] | I got the interview! | 我可以去面试了 |
[15:30] | There you go! | 你看吧 |
[15:32] | He even offered to meet me for lunch and prep me for it. | 他还要跟我吃午饭 帮我准备 |
[15:35] | That is amazing! | 太好了 |
[15:36] | Well, if I know Mark, and I think I do… | 如果我认识马克 我想是的 |
[15:41] | I’d expect nothing less. | 他应该就是这种人 |
[15:43] | I gotta figure out what I’m gonna wear. | 我得想想明天要穿什么才好 |
[15:44] | High collar and baggy pants say, “I’m a pro!” | 高领衫加蓬蓬裤才是专业人士的穿着 |
[15:48] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[15:49] | Okay, I’ll see you guys later. | 好了 回头见 |
[15:52] | You go get them! | 没问题 |
[15:54] | What did I do to you? Did I hurt you in some way? | 我对你做过什么 我伤害过你吗 |
[15:59] | What? | 什么 |
[16:00] | “Why don’t you call him?” | 你为什么不打电话给他 |
[16:02] | Thank you very much. Now he’s gonna prep her… | 真是太感谢你了 现在他要帮她准备 |
[16:05] | you know, prep her as in what you do | 帮她准备换言之就是 |
[16:07] | before you surgically remove the boyfriend! | 为开除现任男友做准备 |
[16:10] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了不成 |
[16:11] | Am I? Am I out of my mind? Am I losing my senses? | 有吗 我疯了吗 我失去理智了吗 |
[16:16] | This dreamy guy’s taking my girlfriend out for a meal! | 那个大帅哥要跟我的女朋友吃饭 |
[16:20] | Ross, this isn’t even about you! | 罗斯 你根本不是重点 |
[16:22] | It’s about Rachel, something wonderful happening for her. | 重点是瑞秋可以有好的前途 |
[16:25] | Even if you’re right, what if he wants to sleep with her… | 就算你说得对 他对她不怀好意 |
[16:28] | does that mean he gets to? | 这表示他就能得逞吗 |
[16:30] | – No, but. – Wait, don’t you trust her? | -不会 可是… -你不信任她吗 |
[16:33] | – Yeah. – Then get over yourself! Grow up! | -当然不是 -那就别念叨了 成熟点 |
[16:41] | You grow up. | 你才别像个小孩子 |
[16:54] | This tiramisu is excellent. | 这提拉米苏真好吃 |
[16:57] | Did you make it, Mary Angela? | 是你做的吗 玛丽·安琪拉 |
[16:59] | No, I did. | 不 是我做的 |
[17:02] | Well, it’s yummy. | 真好吃 |
[17:05] | So…. | 那么 |
[17:06] | Mary Angela, do you like it? | 玛丽·安琪拉 你喜欢吗 |
[17:09] | Of course. It’s her favorite. | 当然 这是她最爱吃的 |
[17:13] | So…. | 那么 |
[17:15] | Mary Angela, what’s your second favorite? | 玛丽·安琪拉 你还喜欢什么 |
[17:18] | More of Grandma’s tiramisu. | 吃更多奶奶做的提拉米苏 |
[17:20] | Oh, would you just please… | 拜托你 |
[17:24] | give me your recipe, because this is great! It’s topnotch! | 把食谱给我 因为太好吃了 简直是一流 |
[17:28] | That dies with me. | 食谱要跟我进棺材 |
[17:30] | So will I. | 我也会 |
[17:33] | Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom. | 到洗手间去 |
[17:35] | I was just squinting. It doesn’t mean anything. | 我只是斜视 没什么特别意思 |
[17:38] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[17:45] | Will you excuse me, I have to…. | 失陪一下 我得… |
[18:01] | Finally! I thought we’d never be alone. | 终于 我还以为我们没机会独处了 |
[18:03] | Can I just tell you something? | 听我说句话好吗 |
[18:05] | I have not stopped thinking about you since the party. | 派对结束之后 我满脑子都在想你 |
[18:10] | Look, I may have jumped the gun here. | 听我说 我可能操之过急了 |
[18:15] | I just got out of a relationship. | 我刚结束一段感情 |
[18:17] | And I’m not really in a… | 我还没办法 |
[18:19] | in a commitment kind of place. | 给任何人承诺 |
[18:22] | So? Me neither! | 那又怎样 我也一样 |
[18:23] | God, Mary Angela was right. | 老天 玛丽·安琪拉说得对 |
[18:25] | You do have the softest lips. | 你的嘴唇柔软极了 |
[18:28] | You’re not Mary Angela? | 你不是玛丽·安琪拉 |
[18:30] | No! I’m Mary Therese! | 不 我是玛丽·泰瑞丝 |
[18:32] | This is so bad. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[18:34] | If you’re not Mary Angela, then who is? | 如果你不是玛丽·安琪拉 那谁是 |
[18:37] | I am. | 我是 |
[18:40] | Oh, it’s so bad. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[18:43] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[18:44] | No, Joey! No, Joey! No, Joey! Joey! | 不要叫乔伊 不要叫乔伊 乔伊 |
[18:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:50] | You’re it! Now run and hide! | 就是你了 快去藏起来吧 |
[18:53] | It’s no big deal. Chandler was just kissing me… | 没什么大不了的 钱德勒刚才亲我 |
[18:56] | because he thought I was Mary Angela. | 因为他以为我是玛丽·安琪拉 |
[18:58] | What? How could you do that? How could you think she was Mary Angela? | 什么 你怎么会把她当成玛丽·安琪拉 |
[19:01] | I wasn’t sure which one Mary Angela was. | 我不确定哪一个是玛丽·安琪拉 |
[19:06] | Look, I’m sorry. Okay? I was really drunk… | 对不起 我喝得醉醺醺 |
[19:08] | and you guys all look really similar. | 你们的样子都差不多 |
[19:10] | – I say punch him, Joey! – Yeah, punch him! | -揍他 乔伊 -对 揍他 |
[19:13] | You know what. We should all calm… | 大家应该冷静下来 |
[19:15] | because, you know, your brother’s not gonna punch me. | 因为你们的兄弟是不会揍我的 |
[19:19] | Are you? | 是吧 |
[19:21] | That’s usually what I’d do. | 我通常会这么做 |
[19:22] | But I just never thought you’d be on the receiving end of it. | 但我万万没想到有一天会揍你 |
[19:25] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能做这种事 |
[19:27] | Joey, if you wanna punch me, go ahead. I deserve it. | 乔伊 如果你想揍我就动手吧 我罪有应得 |
[19:30] | But I just want you to know that | 但我要你知道我在清醒时 |
[19:31] | I’d never soberly hurt you or your family. | 绝不会做伤害你和你家人的事 |
[19:34] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[19:37] | And I’d never do anything like this, ever again. | 我再也不会做这种事了 |
[19:41] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[19:42] | – I say punch him! – Yeah, punch him! | -我说揍他 -对 揍他 |
[19:46] | No, I’m not gonna punch Chandler. | 不 我不会揍钱德勒的 |
[19:49] | – I’ll do it. – No, you won’t! | -我来 -不 不行 |
[19:52] | Look, he knows he did a terrible thing, | 他知道他做了一件错事 |
[19:54] | and I believe him. He’s sorry. | 我相信他是真心道歉了 |
[19:56] | But you got one more apology to make. | 但你还要再跟一个人道歉 |
[19:58] | All right, you gotta apologize to Mary Angela. | 你得跟玛丽·安琪拉道歉 |
[20:01] | – Okay, absolutely. You got it. – All right. | -当然 没问题 -好的 |
[20:12] | – Cookie, now you can punch him! – What? | -甜心 现在你可以揍他了 -什么 |
[20:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:26] | You know, this building’s on my paper route, so…. | 我顺路到这里来… |
[20:31] | How did it go? | 面试怎么样 |
[20:32] | Well, the woman I interviewed with was pretty tough… | 面试我的女人很难对付 |
[20:35] | but you know thank God Mark coached me. | 但幸好有马克指点我 |
[20:37] | Because, once I start talked about the Fall line, | 我一谈起秋季新装 |
[20:39] | she got all happy and wouldn’t shut up. | 她就满意得不得了 张口滔滔不绝了 |
[20:41] | – I’m so proud of you. – Me too! | -我真为你骄傲 -我也是 |
[20:44] | Listen, I’m…. | 听我说 我… |
[20:46] | I’m sorry I’ve been so crazy and jealous and…. | 对不起 我这么神经又嫉妒… |
[20:51] | It’s just, I like you a lot, so…. | 这是因为我很喜欢你 所以… |
[20:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:56] | – Rachel. – Hi, Mark. | -瑞秋 -你好 马克 |
[20:58] | I just talked to Joanna, | 我刚跟乔安娜谈过 |
[21:00] | and she loves you. You got the job. | 她很喜欢你 你被录取了 |
[21:02] | – I did? – Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[21:07] | Congratulations…. | 恭喜… |
[21:14] | So, Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[21:15] | How was your date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[21:16] | Oh, well, you know…. | 你知道的 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I do know. | 没错 我的确清楚 |
[21:21] | You were eavesdropping? | 你偷听我们吗 |
[21:23] | Eavesdropping? Pheebs, the ceiling tiles were falling down. | 偷听 菲比 天花板都快掉下来了 |
[21:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | But I really like this guy and | 但我真的很喜欢他 |
[21:33] | I think he really happens to like me. | 我想他也很喜欢我 |
[21:41] | Maybe he’s just… | 也许他只是 |
[21:42] | jumping on a pogo stick and he really likes it. | 跳弹簧单高跷跳得很爽 |
[21:49] | Maybe the pogo stick likes it too. | 也许弹簧单高跷也被跳得很爽 |
[21:53] | All right, that’s it. He cannot do this to Phoebe! | 好吧 到此为止 他不能这样对菲比 |
[21:56] | This guy’s gonna get the butt-kicking of a lifetime! | 我要狠狠揍这家伙一顿 |
[21:59] | But is he a big guy? | 但他个子很高大吗 |
[22:02] | We’ll all go. Come on. | 我们一起去 走吧 |
[22:03] | Thanks, you guys. Thank you! | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[22:07] | God! I hope they kick his ass! | 老天 希望他们痛扁他一顿 |
[22:10] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[22:11] | If it’s any consolation… | 如果这可以给你一点安慰 |
[22:13] | he really did sound like he was having more fun with you. | 听起来他跟你在一起比较开心 |